时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Hi, we’re not here. Leave a message. | 嘿 我们不在 请留言 |
[00:17] | Elena, you gotta talk to me. | Elena 你得和我谈谈 |
[00:20] | Last call. last call. | 打烊了 打烊了 |
[00:28] | Why is she such a pain in the ass? | 为什么她要让我那么痛苦 |
[00:32] | – Excuse me. – Hey, pal. | – 抱歉 – 嘿 哥们 |
[00:34] | It’s all right. One more, please. | 没事儿 没事儿 麻烦再来一杯 |
[00:38] | Save some for the other customers, okay? | 给其他顾客留一点吧 好吗 Jimmy? |
[00:40] | Pour it! | 给我倒! |
[00:45] | You ain’t getting behind the wheel, right? | 你没自己开车来吧? |
[00:47] | There’s a cab picking me up. | 出租车会载我 |
[00:52] | I’m looking you in the eye, Gus. | 我看着你的眼睛呢 Gus |
[00:53] | I’m telling you, I’m not driving a car tonight. | 我告诉你 我今晚没开车 |
[01:37] | Bite me. | 该死的 |
[02:59] | Yeah, coffee. | 嗯 咖啡 |
[03:02] | What’s with the hand? | 手怎么了? |
[03:04] | Just a scratch. | 擦伤而已 |
[03:15] | Get me some eggs, will you? | 给我些鸡蛋 好吗? |
[03:18] | Can I get a scrapple with that? | 和玉米肉饼? |
[03:20] | You can get anything you want. | 你想要什么都可以 |
[03:25] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[03:30] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[05:50] | Look at him, all high and mighty. | 瞧瞧他 神气活现 |
[05:52] | You ain’t gonna let that shit ride, are you? | 你不会就这么算了吧? |
[05:54] | After what he did? | 在他那么对你之后? |
[05:56] | I’d truck his ass, if it was me. | 换作是我 我会撞烂他的屁股 |
[05:59] | He’s built kind of solid, though. | 不过 他挺壮的 |
[06:02] | Maui ain’t all that. | Maui才不是呢 |
[06:03] | It’s the clothes that give him size, Zig. | 是给衣服撑出来的 Zig |
[06:07] | You think? | 你这么觉得? |
[06:08] | His ass is candy, Zig. | 他就一软蛋 Zig |
[06:10] | You, you’re the legend of the docks. | 你才是码头的传奇 |
[06:13] | Truck him with your best punch and then just walk the fuck away. | 一拳下去 让他人仰马翻 然后再大摇大摆地走开 |
[06:20] | Officially, I’ve put us on the hook for 14 open homicides. | 我已正式接手14起在查的谋杀案 |
[06:23] | So either we bring in a hell of a case… | 所以 要么我们一举侦破 |
[06:25] | or I’m as big a fool as Col. Rawls thinks I am. | 要么我就真成了Rawls眼里的大白痴 |
[06:28] | That sounded a little desperate. | 听着有点孤注一掷 |
[06:31] | Not entirely. | 不完全是 |
[06:33] | Lester, enlighten Miss Pearlman as to the status of our investigation. | Lester 向Pearlman小姐 汇报一下我们目前的调查进度 |
[06:38] | You said this case needed a drug connect for a wiretap, right? | 你说过这案子必须牵涉毒品 才能申请监听 对吧? |
[06:43] | Come take a look at this. | 过来看看这个 |
[06:49] | That’s the DNR log on the phone listed to the warehouse… | 这是我们在追踪出问题的集装箱时 |
[06:52] | where we tracked the suspect container. | 发现它所在仓库的电话记录 |
[06:54] | It shows outgoing calls to numbers that connect to Petey Dixon… | 显示的拨出电话里 联络人包括Petey Dixon |
[06:58] | Proposition Joe Stewart, and “White Mike” McArdle… | “建议乔”Stewart和”麦克白”McArdle |
[07:00] | among other traffickers on the East Side. | 都是些东区的毒贩 |
[07:02] | Which supports surveillance of known dealers coming and leaving the warehouse. | 这也佐证了我们监视到 有已知的毒贩出入那个仓库 |
[07:07] | Also, some surveillance shots and matching mug shot photos from Southeast DEU, | 同时 一些在监视时拍摄的照片 把我们锁定的街头交易 |
[07:11] | which tie White Mike to street dealers… | 和东南区药管局的案底照片对上了 |
[07:14] | that we’ve already made controlled buys from. | 正是”麦克白”在街头贩毒 |
[07:16] | Assuming exhaustion, that’s one tap on the warehouse phone. | 证据链很完整 可以申请监听仓库电话 |
[07:19] | What’s your PC on the truck driver? | 那对卡车司机有什么正当理由? |
[07:20] | Sergei Malatov: resident alien, Ukrainian origin. | Sergei Malatov: 在本地的异乡人 来自乌克兰 |
[07:24] | No criminal history here. | 在这里没有犯罪史 |
[07:26] | We ID’d him from the contract on the DAC truck rental. | 我们从卡车租赁合同上 核实了他的身份 |
[07:29] | He was nice enough to give the truck rental people his cell number. | 他甚至人品不错地 给了租车公司手机号码 |
[07:32] | And phone records show a call placed to the warehouse… | 手机电话记录显示 那通打进仓库的电话 |
[07:35] | at the time Kima observed him on the docks using the cell phone. | 正是Kima目击到他在码头打的 |
[07:39] | Checking the DNR log’s history… | 比对电话监控记录… |
[07:40] | we matched seven other calls from that cell phone… | 我们发现从这电话里 打出的另外七次通话时间 |
[07:43] | to dates and times when a container disappeared from a Talco ship. | 和Talco航运发生集装箱 失踪的日期一致 |
[07:46] | Anything else? Tap 2 feels a bit thin. | 还有什么吗? 第二个的申请理由有些站不住脚 |
[07:49] | How about Nicholas Sobotka of the 1400th block on Reynolds Street? | 那在Reynolds街1400号的 Nicholas Sobotka如何? |
[07:57] | On a Cl’s information, Herc and Carver followed him… | 跟据线报 Herc和Carver尾随他 |
[08:00] | from a drug meet along the Fayette Street strip… | 在Fayette街和毒贩谈完买卖后 |
[08:02] | back to his parents’ South Baltimore row home. | 回到了他父母家 南Baltimore的排房那 |
[08:05] | When we ran that phone number from that address… | 当我们用那个地址的电话号码 |
[08:07] | through the DNR at our warehouse, we got nothing. | 和仓库电话的监控记录比对后 一无所获 |
[08:10] | But when we checked it against the cell phone of our friend, Sergei… | 但当我们和Sergei的电话做对比时 |
[08:14] | we got a couple of hits. | 我们发现了一些蛛丝马迹 |
[08:16] | Sobotka’s your stated target, right? | Sobotka是你们的调查对象 是吗? |
[08:18] | This is a nephew, | 这是他的一个侄子 |
[08:19] | and from the look of it he’s involved in street dealing as much as smuggling. | 从表面看 他起码牵涉进了 街头贩毒和走私活动 |
[08:23] | But right now, this case feels like a lot more than Frank Sobotka. | 但眼下 这案子并没有涉及到 很多Frank Sobotka的方面 |
[08:27] | No offense to Stan Valchek. | 没有冒犯Stan Valchek的意思 |
[08:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:30] | I admit, you’ve got PC. | 我承认 你们的理由很充分 |
[08:34] | On the warehouse phone and on the trucker’s cell phone, too. | 仓库电话和货车司机的手机 都有涉案嫌疑 |
[08:38] | Now what have you got for exhaustion? | 那你们也没有了其他调查渠道? |
[08:39] | Any possible informants? | 有可以合作的线人吗? |
[08:41] | – Nothing on the docks. – No one we can buy weight with. | – 码头方面没有 – 没有我们能收买的人 |
[08:43] | – Surveillance? – That got us to the front door… | – 监视呢? – 我们可以到门口… |
[08:46] | but it’s not gonna get us inside that warehouse. | 但是没办法进入仓库里面 |
[08:50] | Start typing. I’ll call the judge. | 开始写申请吧 我会给法官打电话 |
[09:01] | Ham and cheese sandwich, and one of them Frappuccino drinks. | 火腿起司三明治 一杯冰沙咖啡(冰卡布奇诺) |
[09:09] | – I hear Charles lost his leg. – What? | – 我听说Charles丢了他的腿 – 什么? |
[09:14] | Frappuccino? What the fuck is that? | 冰沙咖啡? 那是啥玩意儿 |
[09:18] | He’s all pussy, Zig. Cold cock him. | 他就是一软蛋 Zig 冷得才能让他硬起来 |
[09:20] | Take him, Zig. Now’s the time. | 挑了他 Zig 是时候了 |
[09:34] | What do you know? The pissant’s got some grapes on him. | 谁知道原来这衰仔也有点种 |
[09:37] | Banana, too. | 还有”香蕉”呢 |
[09:51] | Fucking shit! | 该死的! |
[09:55] | – Take us up. – Son of a bitch! God damn it! | – 把我们送上去 – 狗娘养的! 该死的! |
[10:00] | Fuck you! | 我操! |
[10:03] | You big, stupid, fucking oaf! Fuck you, Maui. | 你这个超级大蠢货! 去死吧 Maui! |
[10:06] | Fuck you. You’re the fucking wimp. | 操你妈 你这软骨头 |
[10:09] | No, fuck you, Maui! | 不 你才是 Maui! |
[10:13] | – Stay there. – Fuck you! | – 待在那! – 操! |
[10:22] | God damn it! | 该死的! |
[10:25] | Any of you fucks try to help him down, | 你们哪个混蛋想帮他下来的 |
[10:28] | you’ll be up there with him. | 就等着上去陪吧 |
[10:30] | Bad advice! | 馊主意! |
[10:31] | You motherfuckers gave me bad advice! | 你们这些混蛋给我出了馊主意! |
[10:45] | Shit. | 该死 |
[10:47] | What the hell are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么? |
[10:49] | No one mentioned all the perks. | 没人提到特殊待遇嘛 |
[10:52] | Lacrosse? | “网棒球”?(写在了Bulk的衣服上) |
[10:54] | What, a brother can’t run with a stick? | 怎么 兄弟我就不能拿着手杖跑了? |
[10:56] | Jim Brown was an all-American midfielder at Syracuse. | 当初Jim Brown在全美大学生运动会上 还是Syracuse大学队的中场呢 |
[10:59] | You putting yourself beside Jim Brown? | 你把自己和Jim Brown相提并论? |
[11:01] | Lester, I’m just saying…. | Lester 我只是说… |
[11:05] | I thought you were born in pinstripes. | 我以为你生来就穿着条纹 |
[11:07] | Lieutenant, I was under the impression that when detailed against his will… | 警督 我倒是记得 要是专案组被迫 |
[11:10] | to some backwards-ass,no-count,out-in-the-districts..Iost-ball-in-tall-grass drug investigation.. | 到一个荒郊野外 鸟不拉屎的地方 调查贩毒案件 |
[11:17] | a veteran police of means and talent… | 一个优秀杰出的警探 |
[11:18] | can wear whatever the fuck he damn well pleases. | 能随心所欲地穿他爱穿的 |
[11:20] | Up to a point. | 说得好! |
[11:24] | – Nice shot. – Thank you. | – 射得好 – 谢谢 |
[11:25] | It’s a hell of a thing to take a downtown police and lose him in a cross-town world. | 让一个城里的警察翻山越岭到另一个区 真是要了他的命 |
[11:29] | Take that one over there. | 把东西放那边吧 |
[11:31] | I’m homesick already. | 我已经开始想家了 |
[11:35] | I don’t know what you’re laughing at. | 你们笑个什么劲 |
[11:37] | You can kiss my ass. | 那就来亲亲我的大屁股吧 |
[11:46] | You should see what your boy tried to pull today. | 你真该瞧瞧你儿子今天想上演的好戏 |
[11:49] | Fucking Ziggy. | 作孽的Ziggy |
[11:53] | – What are you looking for? – Can’t find the fucking bills. | – 你在找什么? – 找不到它妈的账单了 |
[11:56] | End of the month, everything’s hanging. | 每到月末 什么都赶着付账了 |
[11:57] | We got anything for the Greeks? | “希腊人”有捎什么活来吗 |
[11:59] | Wednesday, the Caspia over at Patapsco. | 星期三 Patapsco港口Caspia号 |
[12:02] | Nicky’ll go get the slips tomorrow. | 明天Nicky会去拿小抄 |
[12:04] | No wonder I couldn’t find them. | 怪不得我找不到它们 |
[12:06] | You use them as bookmarks. | 你把它们当书签了 |
[12:14] | Let me ask you something important. | 让我来问你个重要的事 |
[12:17] | You like fake tits? I can’t decide. | 你喜欢假胸吗 我很犹豫 |
[12:21] | Thus far, I’m undecided on fake tits. | 到目前为止 我对假胸还没有个明确的态度 |
[12:30] | I thought I knew what paperwork was. | 我本以为自己对写报告了如指掌了 |
[12:32] | But what you all go through, to listen to someone else’s phone calls…. | 但是看看你们为了听到别人的电话 而打的申请 |
[12:55] | You all cannot spell for shit. | 你们连字都不会拼 |
[12:59] | Would we be police if we could? | 会得话哪还甘心当个警察 |
[13:01] | Who’s the duty judge this week? | 这周的轮值法官是谁? |
[13:03] | – Vanderwal. – You think he’ll sign? | – Vanderwal – 你觉得他会签吗? |
[13:05] | No problem, if you clean his garage first. | 没问题 只要你先替他打扫车库 |
[13:07] | Or wash his windows, maybe. | 或者擦擦他的窗 也许吧 |
[13:10] | Fucking Vanderwal. | 去它的Vanderwal |
[13:13] | Wash windows? | 擦窗户? |
[13:17] | yeah. | 是的 |
[13:25] | Are these the affiants, Miss Pearlman? | 这些是宣誓人吗 Pearlma小姐? |
[13:27] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[13:29] | Are you willing to affirm that the information offered in this affidavit… | 你愿意声明这份宣誓书提供的信息 |
[13:32] | is entirely true to the best of your knowledge? | 就你所知是完全属实的吗? |
[13:35] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[13:38] | – Yes, Your Honor. – Absolutely. | – 是的 法官大人 – 绝对的 |
[13:40] | Upstairs, gentlemen. Third floor, back bedroom. | 上楼 先生们 三楼 卧室后面 |
[13:44] | Sash installation. | 装上吊窗 |
[13:46] | And then if you can give the windows a wash…. Thank you. | 要是你们能把窗也擦一擦就更好了 谢谢 |
[13:52] | It’s a good thing I took the Sergeant’s test. | 幸亏我参加了警长考试 |
[13:55] | – Fuck, my knee. – Sorry. | – 操 我的膝盖 – 对不起 |
[13:58] | – First name? – First name: Francis. | – 名字 – 名字是Francis |
[14:00] | Spell the last name on the account. | 请拼写账户上登记的姓氏 |
[14:02] | S-O-B-O-T-K-A S-O-B-O-T-K-A. | |
[14:07] | Yeah, that’s it. It’s a business address. | 嗯 是的 是公司地址 |
[14:09] | – You’ve been flagged. – Flagged? | – 你被做了标记 – 被标记了? |
[14:12] | It says right here on the computer. | 电脑上这么说的 |
[14:14] | Yeah? You’re kidding me. | 是吗? 你开我玩笑吧 |
[14:15] | I don’t have any more information on that now. | 目前我这也查不到更多信息 |
[14:19] | Whatever, okay. | 随便吧 好吧 |
[14:21] | The check’s on its way tomorrow. Cross my heart. | 明天支票就会寄出来 我保证 |
[14:25] | – All right – yeah. | – 好 – 谢谢 |
[14:32] | Horse, if you don’t pay your phone bill for three months, what happens? | “马面” 要是你三个月不付账单 会发生什么事? |
[14:36] | No phone. | 停机 |
[14:38] | Okay, so I’m 90 days late on my cell phone, | 好吧 可是我的手机费晚交了90天 |
[14:41] | but they let me go… | 他们居然不跟我计较… |
[14:43] | even before I mail the check in. | 我连支票都还没寄出去 |
[14:45] | I ask the nice lady in the billing department why that is. You know what she says? | 我问了账务中心 你猜这位甜美的女士说什么? |
[14:49] | – I’ve been flagged. – Flagged? | – 我被标记了 – 被标记了? |
[14:51] | She says it’s on the computer when my account comes on: | 她说在电脑上我的账户上写着: |
[14:54] | “Do not disconnect for non-payment.” | “不要因为没有付款而切断通信” |
[14:57] | “Flagged,” what the fuck is that? What am l, special? | “被标记” 它妈的是什么意思? 我算啥玩意儿 很特殊吗? |
[15:01] | Maybe you been touched by an angel. | 也许你被天使碰了一下 |
[15:09] | Told you, B. | 告诉过你了 哥们 |
[15:11] | Tumbleweeds be blowing through this motherfucker. | 风滚草是被风吹着跑的 |
[15:14] | Like the fiends all cleaned themselves up. | 就像这些瘾君子也走光了 |
[15:16] | No, that ain’t it, man. | 不 是那样的 伙计 |
[15:18] | Word is out, | 到处都在传 |
[15:20] | we just selling dog shit up in here, man. | 我们这卖的都是垃圾 |
[15:24] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[15:31] | Pud Pud, | |
[15:34] | – how we doing? – Slow as a white man in slippers. | – 生意怎么样? – 慢得就像穿着拖鞋走路的白人 |
[15:39] | All right, later. | 好吧 回见 |
[15:42] | We dying ’cause these dusty-ass fiends done found the real someplace else. | 我们要完了 因为那些邋遢毒虫 在别的地方找到了好货 |
[15:46] | It’s that bullshit, man. | 就是那么回事 哥们 |
[15:48] | You two got a reason to be here? | 你们俩干嘛待在这儿? |
[15:51] | – We’re just going about our business. – Keep moving. | – 我们在谈生意呢 – 到别处去 |
[15:57] | Fake-ass police. Where he get that uniform at? Kmart? | 山寨警察 那身警服哪儿来的? 超市吗? |
[16:01] | He wouldn’t even be all chest-out if we had some people up in this bitch. | 要是这里有我们的人在 看他还怎么雄赳赳气昂昂的 |
[16:06] | Shit is fucked up, man. | 全乱套了 哥们 |
[16:11] | Damn, junior, you had a night. | 该死的 小子 今晚喝得真爽 |
[16:14] | Even for a legendary motherfucker like yourself– | 即使对你这么一个传奇人物来说 |
[16:16] | Drop it. | 别提了 |
[16:19] | What is wrong with you, man? | 你怎么了 伙计 |
[16:22] | ‘Cause Elena didn’t open up the door for your ass… | 就因为Elena没再给你机会… |
[16:26] | you just gonna let all this shit fly out? | 你就这么萎靡不振了? |
[16:31] | Come on, Jimmy. Lighten up. | 得了 Jimmy 开心点 |
[16:42] | Come and get me. | 过来撞我呀 |
[16:44] | So, you guys going for a wiretap on that port case? | 那么 你们在给码头案申请监听许可? |
[16:51] | They got every swinging dick with a shield on that detail but me. | 狗啊猫啊都去了专案组 却唯独容不下我 |
[16:56] | You jealous, bitch? | 你嫉妒了 贱货? |
[16:58] | I’d rather be back in Homicide. | 我宁愿回凶案组 |
[17:02] | I’d take your place in a heartbeat. | 那我愿意下一秒就取代你 |
[17:06] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:13] | That floater showing up in your dreams? | 梦见那个溺水的人了? |
[17:16] | No, it’s not just her. | 不 不只是她 |
[17:20] | I mean, who am l, Captain Chesapeake? | 我是说 我是谁 Chesapeake船长吗? |
[17:22] | I need to get off that boat, Bunk. | 我得下船 Bunk |
[17:24] | I need to do a case. | 我得查案 |
[17:29] | I mean, if I’m not gonna…. | 我是说 如果我不能… |
[17:34] | If I’m no good for…. | 要是我不够当个… |
[17:47] | If that’s all you want, just go and ask Rawls. | 如果你就这个要求 去找Rawls求情呗 |
[17:50] | – He’ll put you on this straightaway. – Yeah, why wouldn’t he? | – 他会马上遂你的愿 – 是啊 干嘛不呢 |
[17:55] | Yeah | 嗯 |
[18:00] | Jimmy Ah, jimmy | |
[18:05] | …after which I tell Horse to go down the southeast lot… | …之后 我让”马面”到东南警局的停车场 |
[18:09] | and steal the most expensive thing he can drive, which he does. | 开走他能偷的最贵的车子 他办到了 |
[18:13] | And we box it up and ship it to every port you can name. | 我们打包了它 把它送往你能说出名字的每个港口 |
[18:16] | Where is it now? | 它现在在哪儿 |
[18:18] | Somewhere between New Orleans and the West Coast. | 在新奥尔良和西海岸之间的某处 |
[18:21] | How’s that for your kid brother? | 你这弟弟干得如何? |
[18:23] | You said you were gonna bring something over? | 你说你是要带样东西过来? |
[18:27] | Just this. | 就这个 |
[18:31] | Read it. | 念念 |
[18:33] | – What is it? – A confirmation letter, like. | – 是什么? – 类似一份确认函 |
[18:36] | You know that labor position on the port advisory board I told you about? | 你瞧 那个我曾跟你提过的 港口顾问委员会的职缺 |
[18:40] | I put you up for it. You’re on. | 我提名了你 你当上了 |
[18:43] | I’m on? | 我当上了? |
[18:45] | I ain’t been union since they closed the dry dock. | 自从他们关了干船坞之后 我就离开工会了 |
[18:47] | How come I’m on? | 我怎么可能当上? |
[18:50] | The board chair and me, we got a relationship. | 委员会主席和我有交情 |
[18:52] | You mean, you greased it. | 你是说 你买了这个职位 |
[18:57] | The chairman, he thought you’d be right for it, is all. | 主席觉得你正合适 如此而已 |
[19:00] | There’s a stipend comes with it. $200 a month, Lou. | 这职位有固定的津贴 每个月有200呢 Lou |
[19:04] | When I get home at night, I just wanna watch a ball game or something. | 我晚上回家 只想看看场球赛之类的 |
[19:08] | I’m not up to go to no meetings or anything. | 我可不想参加什么大会 |
[19:12] | Christ, Lou, you don’t gotta go to all the meetings. | 老天爷 Lou 你不必次次都参加 |
[19:15] | Just show up once in a while, let them know you’re alive. | 偶尔现身一下 让他们知道你还活着 |
[19:20] | That’s not for me. | 那不适合我 |
[19:23] | What’s for you? | 那什么适合? |
[19:25] | That shitwagon parked out front needs a battery. | 那辆停在屋前的破车需要换电池 |
[19:29] | Or this kitchen here has been rigged the same way for 25 years. | 这厨房都已经破了25年没翻修了 |
[19:32] | Whatever I got comes straight. | 起码我取之有道 |
[19:38] | That’s real noble, big brother. | 真是高尚啊 大哥 |
[19:42] | Not noble. Right. | 不是高尚 是正当 |
[19:46] | The shipbuilders’ local goes belly-up, and that makes you some kind of martyr? | 造船厂的工会倒闭了 你就当上殉道士了? |
[19:50] | The only difference between me and you… is you picked the wrong union. | 我和你之间的唯一区别就是 你选错了工会 |
[19:53] | That ain’t the only difference. | 那不是唯一的区别 |
[19:56] | – If you were in my position– – I’m not. | – 要是你在我这个位置… – 我没有 |
[20:02] | To tell you the truth, I’m glad I don’t have to make those kind of choices. | 实话告诉你 我很高兴不用去做那些选择 |
[20:10] | Come on, kid. | 过来 小子 |
[20:13] | Sit down. | 坐下来 |
[20:32] | You really used to race pigeons with my PePop? | 你以前真和我爷爷一起赛鸽子? |
[20:35] | We all did back then. | 我们那时都兴玩这个 |
[20:37] | I gave one to a seaman on a Dutch tanker one time. | 有回我给荷兰油轮上的一名海员一只 |
[20:41] | He set her loose in the middle of the ocean. | 他在海中央放飞了它 |
[20:43] | Damned if she didn’t find her way back to Hull Street. | 让人惊讶的是 它居然飞回了Hull大街 |
[20:46] | Which, by the way, is more than I can say | 顺便提一句 你爷爷喝醉的时候 |
[20:48] | about your grandfather… when he was in the bag. | 我也是对他说的这一句 |
[20:54] | How come they don’t fly away? | 它们怎么都不飞走? |
[20:58] | His wings are clipped. | 它的翅膀被剪掉了 |
[21:07] | How much for this one, Mr. Diz? | 这只多少钱 Diz先生? |
[21:10] | Why don’t you start out with pigeons, Zig? You can train pigeons. | 你干嘛不从鸽子开始养起 Zig? 你可以训练鸽子 |
[21:13] | Them things got lice. | 那玩意长虱子 |
[21:15] | They bring the plague, for Christ’s sake. | 老天爷 还会传播瘟疫呢 |
[21:25] | Thanks, Mr. Diz. | 多谢 Diz先生 |
[21:29] | I tried. Rawls hates his guts. | 我问过了 Rawls对他恨之入骨 |
[21:33] | With reasons. | 有他的理由 |
[21:34] | But the thing of it is, Jimmy’s dying inside. | 但情况是 Jimmy的心快死了 |
[21:38] | He’s a train wreck unless he catches a real case. | 不查案子 他就像列无轨列车 |
[21:40] | – But good police. – Always. | – 但是个好警察 – 一直如此 |
[21:42] | The thing of it is, Lieutenant… | 情况是 警督… |
[21:45] | Jimmy McNulty, when he ain’t policing… | 当Jimmy McNulty不做警察的时候 |
[21:49] | he’s a picture postcard of a drunken, self-destructive fuck-up. | 他就是个无可救药的十足酒鬼 |
[21:53] | And when he is policing… | 当他是个警察时… |
[21:56] | he’s pretty much the same motherfucker. But on a good case, | 他还是那个混球 但是查起案子来 |
[22:00] | he’s running in front of the pack. | 他是当仁不让 |
[22:03] | That’s as close as the man comes to being right. | 也算活得有意义了 |
[22:08] | Go back to Rawls. | 再去找找Rawls |
[22:14] | So I get paid? | 这么说我有钱拿? |
[22:16] | Yeah, you get paid, but you don’t get paid. We get paid. | 是的 会付你钱 但是你拿不到 钱由我们拿 |
[22:19] | Why don’t they give you the money and leave me out of it? | 为什么他们给你而不是给我? |
[22:21] | ‘Cause we need someone to be Confidential lnformant Number 238… | 因为我们需要一个人充当线人238号 |
[22:24] | registered with the department. We get you registered, we get paid. | 向局里报备 我们把你报上去 就能有钱拿了 |
[22:29] | – So you’re gonna send my picture– – And your social security number. | – 所以你们要交我的照片上去… – 还有你的社保号码 |
[22:33] | And they give me money which you keep, and I don’t get nothing. | 然后你们扣下他们给我的钱 我却什么都没有 |
[22:36] | Cuz, did you do anything to deserve the money? | 因为你有做什么贡献来换这笔钱吗? |
[22:39] | Did you? | 你们有吗? |
[22:41] | Yeah, we cracked a fucking case wide open. | 是的 我们为案子打开了局面 |
[22:43] | We brought back very significant information about a major drug trafficker. | 我们查到了一个大贩毒的重要线索 |
[22:47] | That’s what we did. | 是我们查到的 |
[22:49] | But that’s your fucking job, right? You get paid a salary for that. | 但那是你们的工作 不是吗? 你们靠查案拿薪水 |
[22:54] | Bernard, you’re upsetting my partner, man. | Bernard 你惹毛我搭档了 哥们 |
[22:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[22:59] | 10%. | 一成 |
[23:02] | 10% goes to me and I don’t tell. | 分我一成 我就不说出去 |
[23:04] | You don’t tell because your ma and my ma are sisters. | 你不会说出去 是因为你老妈和我老妈是姐妹 |
[23:07] | That’s why you don’t tell.Bernard | 所以你不会说出去 Bernard |
[23:09] | We’re not even gonna use your real name. | 我们甚至不会登记你的真名 |
[23:10] | You’ll be registered as Fuzzy Dunlop, a street name. | 你会以”毛球”登记 一个街头诨名 |
[23:13] | – Fuzzy Dunlop. – yeah. right. | – “毛球” – 是的 没错 |
[23:16] | 10%. | 一成 |
[23:20] | Wonderful, now I’m in business with the whole fucking family. | 太好了 现在我和混蛋一家子搅在一起 |
[23:26] | It’s payday, Zig. Once again. | 又到发薪日了 Zig |
[23:34] | All that? | 那么多? |
[23:36] | We’re rolling out there. I can’t hand this shit off fast enough. | 东西卖疯了 我都来不及给货 |
[23:42] | Nice sled you got. | 这车不错 |
[23:45] | Zero percent interest. Money’s cheap. | 零利息 钱很划算 |
[23:47] | “Money’s cheap”? What the fuck does that mean? | “钱很划算”? 啥意思? |
[23:49] | It means I got a good deal, you peckerhead. | 意思是说是笔好买卖 你这呆瓜 |
[23:53] | You should think of getting some new wheels yourself. | 你该考虑给自己买辆新车了 |
[23:56] | Yeah, I’m gonna do that. | 是的 我正有此意 |
[23:58] | You gonna get a car, you’re gonna need some jack. | 买辆新车 买件新外套 |
[24:02] | Worry about yourself. | 还是担心你自己吧 |
[24:07] | I heard you took on Maui. | 我听说你找Maui单挑了 |
[24:10] | Boy needed to get schooled. | 那小子欠教训 |
[24:12] | What are you, some kind of badass now? | 怎么 你现在当起流氓了? |
[24:19] | – Yeah, it’s me. – Niko, things okay? | – 是的 是我 – Niko 一切顺利吗? |
[24:22] | – Things are going great. – If you need more, talk to Sergei. | – 棒极了 – 如果你需要更多 找Sergei |
[24:25] | I gotta see you soon. | 我很快会来找你 |
[24:27] | – I’ll call you back in a few, all right? – okay. | – 我待会儿给你电话 好吗? – 好的 |
[24:30] | Is that the man? | 是那个男人吗? |
[24:31] | – You don’t have to concern yourself– – I wanna meet him. | – 你不必为操心… – 我要见他 |
[24:35] | Let me handle the business. I mean, you’re getting paid, right? | 让我来处理生意 我是说 你也拿到钱了 对吧 |
[24:38] | Fuck you! I’ll play the game for myself. | 去你的! 我要自己干! |
[24:42] | – Take the money, Zig. – You don’t think I can do it? | – 收好钱 Zig – 你觉得我做不到? |
[24:45] | Pick up the fucking money, Ziggy. | 拿上它妈的钱 Ziggy |
[24:48] | I don’t want it. You pick it up. | 我不要 你自己收着吧 |
[24:50] | You. | 你 |
[24:52] | Fuck you. | 我操 |
[25:05] | I was wondering about the La-Z-Boy chairs I ordered. They come in yet? | 我想问问我订的那些按摩沙发 它们送来了吗? |
[25:08] | – How many you ordered? – That’d be three. | – 你订了多少? – 三个 |
[25:10] | Your order’s in. | 货到了 |
[25:13] | – Yes? – It’s Nick. | – 喂 – 我是Nick |
[25:16] | How’s it going? | 你好吗? |
[25:18] | I’m ready to talk about more, okay? You just say where and when. | 我想待会儿细谈 告诉我个地址和时间 |
[25:21] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[25:26] | Not as careful as Barksdale’s people were. | 没有Barksdale的人那么谨慎 |
[25:28] | This ain’t West Baltimore. | 这里不是西区 |
[25:31] | They are on their phones because they don’t expect us to be on them. | 他们这么打电话 是因为没料到会被我们听到 |
[25:36] | Let me shorten this conversation for you: It’s never gonna happen. | 让我来为你长话短说: 这事没门 |
[25:40] | McNulty goes after it. I could use someone like him. | McNulty想加入 我正好用上 |
[25:43] | And I could use three more inches of meat. It ain’t gonna happen. | 我还想要我老二再长个三寸 没门 |
[25:51] | You ever see how a dog gets when he smells a bone buried in the yard? | 你见过狗闻到后院埋了骨头的反应吗? |
[25:54] | Yeah, and I seen one take a shit on my carpet, too. | 是的 我还见过在我地毯上拉屎的 |
[25:58] | And don’t give me that he’s-got-that-fire- in-the-belly garbage, either. | 也别跟说他有雄心壮志那一套 |
[26:03] | The answer is no. | 回答是不行 |
[26:06] | What I need from you, I get. | 你得我对有求必应 |
[26:08] | – No bullshit, no arguments. – What? | – 不能敷衍了事 不能讨价还价 – 什么? |
[26:12] | When I agreed to take these murders for you, I made my terms clear, remember? | 当我同意替你去办这些谋杀案时 我也说清楚了我的条件 对吧? |
[26:18] | I need McNulty on this detail. | 我需要McNulty加入这个专案组 |
[26:21] | Jesus, Lieutenant. When I said “anything,” | 我的天啊 警督 当我说”任何事”时 我是说… |
[26:24] | I meant I’d let you have a kiss… | 你可以得到我的一个吻… |
[26:27] | feel my tits or something, you know? But not this. | 摸摸我的胸什么的 你懂吗 但不是这个 |
[26:31] | You want me to clear those bodies? | 你是想让我破案吧? |
[26:47] | See that you do. | 我看着你破了它们 |
[26:56] | Who they? | 他们是谁? |
[26:59] | They might be some CBS boys drifting from down south… | 也许是从南边流窜来的混混 |
[27:02] | or might be some of Tavon’s crew from over on Edmondson. | 或者是从Edmondson那边来的 Tavon的人马 |
[27:05] | This far over? | 大老远跑这儿来? |
[27:08] | I know one thing, though. | 不过我知道一件事 |
[27:10] | – What? – They’re serving our customers. | – 什么? – 他们在招徕我们的顾客 |
[27:17] | – Marine unit, Diggins. – I’m looking for McNulty. | – 水警组 我是Diggins – 我找McNulty |
[27:21] | McNulty, for you. | McNulty 找你的 |
[27:31] | – yeah. – It’s Daniels… | – 喂 – 我是Daniels… |
[27:34] | You back to work for us. | 回你的警队 |
[27:41] | Thanks, Lieutenant. | 谢谢 警督 |
[27:54] | “Fuzzy dunlop”? | “毛球”? |
[27:57] | This new generation with the names…. | 这群新新人类的名字… |
[28:03] | $150? Jesus. | 老天爷 居然要150? |
[28:06] | He turned us onto the Sobotka kid, Lieutenant. | 是他使得我们开始查Sobotak的侄子 警督 |
[28:18] | This is the other half of the case, right here. | 这是案子另一条线 就在这里 |
[28:20] | Three apartments on the sixth floor, all leased out to Pyramid, lnc… | 三栋公寓都在六楼 全是出租给Pyramid公司的 |
[28:24] | the same people who own the drug warehouse. | 和拥有毒品仓库的是同一群人 |
[28:26] | Is this where the girls are staying? Or something more? | 这就是那些姑娘待的地方? 还有其他可能吗? |
[28:29] | No, the building’s too nice for room and board. | 不 这栋楼太好了 不会是给她们住宿的 |
[28:31] | A building this nice is for the johns. Makes them feel safer. | 这么好的地方应该是为嫖客准备的 让他们更有安全感 |
[28:35] | How do they bring them in? The lobby? | 那怎么把他们带进去呢? 走大堂吗? |
[28:37] | – Garage, probably. – Either they have a garage card… | – 很可能是车库 – 要么他们有车库的通行证… |
[28:40] | or they’re being shuttled in by someone who does. | 或是被某个有证件的人护送进去 |
[28:43] | You get that piece and you’re in. | 要是能证明这一点 你们就成了 |
[28:44] | If the people running the girls are connected to the ones running the drugs… | 要是控制这些女孩的人 确实和毒贩有关联 |
[28:48] | you can knock off the brothel and then listen in on your wiretaps. | 那你们可以先端了妓院 然后去监听电话 |
[28:52] | Tickle the wire like that. | 一石二鸟 |
[28:56] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[29:00] | Pleasure boats, topless women. | 嬉戏的游船 袒胸的女人 |
[29:03] | I’m telling you, now the weather’s turned, | 我告诉你 天气要变了 |
[29:05] | I gotta roll, Diggsy. | 我得上路了 Diggsy |
[29:08] | Thanks. | 多谢关照 |
[29:20] | – We ain’t be been paid since yesterday. – And the day before that. | – 从昨天起我们就没拿到过钱 – 还有前天 |
[29:23] | What the fuck? Come on, dawg, are we back up or what? | 怎么搞的 拜托 伙计 我们的货来了吗? |
[29:26] | We up, but we ain’t in it. | 货有了 但是卖不动 |
[29:28] | What we got can’t stand up to what they moving down the way, so…. | 我们手上的东西搞不过 那些来抢摊头的 所以… |
[29:32] | Boy, we about to dry up and blow away, and shit. | 天 那我们就得喝西北风了 |
[29:34] | Yo, man, I ain’t got nothing for you. | 嘿 哥们 我也给不了你们什么 |
[29:37] | How you gonna act like that? | 你怎么这样啊 |
[29:39] | Look, I feel you, but I still gotta let you go so…. | 瞧 我懂你们的心情 但是我还是得让你们走 所以… |
[29:45] | At least we get some of that separation pay though, right? | 起码我们可以拿些散伙费吧 对吧? |
[29:49] | Man, you better go on before I lose my composure out this bitch. | 哥们 你们最好在我失去耐心之前就消失 |
[29:57] | These motherfuckers. | 这些狗娘养的 |
[29:59] | Separation pay. | 散伙费? |
[30:01] | Separate your ass. | 让你的屁股开花吧 |
[30:05] | Assumption number one is the people running the girls… | 假设一 那群操纵女孩的人 |
[30:08] | and the people running the drugs are the same crew. | 就是那群毒贩 |
[30:11] | Assumption number two is that the apartments in that condo… | 假设二 那栋楼里的公寓 |
[30:14] | are working as a cathouse with those Russian girls. | 是那些俄国姑娘的窑子窝 |
[30:16] | Which means you have to get someone in there undercover to make a case. | 这意味这你得找个人 去那卧底调查 |
[30:22] | I’m thinking we need a more subtle touch here. | 我认为我们需要一个更机灵的 |
[30:25] | I’d march into hell for you, Lieutenant. You know that. | 警督 我愿意为你上刀山下火海 |
[30:28] | He doesn’t look like he’d have to pay. | 他看着不像是会付钱的 |
[30:33] | Kima? Kima? | |
[30:34] | Sorry, no. Domestic issues at home. | 抱歉 不行 家里会有矛盾 |
[30:37] | Same for me. | 我也是 |
[30:38] | Nadine would have them in a jar by the side of the bed if she even heard tell of it. | 要是被Nadine听去 会在床上阉了我 装进罐头 |
[30:52] | What? | 什么? |
[30:53] | Takes a whore to catch a whore. | 让西门庆去抓潘金莲 |
[30:58] | What the fuck did I do? | 它妈的我又干什么了? |
[31:00] | Give me a couple beers, Dolores. Look at this. | – 给我几杯啤酒 Dolores – 看看这个 哥们 |
[31:06] | I say, look at this. | 我说 看看这个 |
[31:08] | Dolores, is that you? | Dolores 是你吗? |
[31:11] | hey Dolores, I’d like you to meet my attorney. | 嘿 Dolores 我想为你引见我的律师 |
[31:14] | This is Steven L. Miles. | 这是Steven L. Miles |
[31:20] | I may not be able to see through all the bullshit in here but he can. | 也许我看不懂这里发生了啥事 但那是它可以 |
[31:24] | So, if you will… I’d like a stiff one for myself and one for my counselor. | 所以 请给我来杯烈酒 也给我的律师来一杯 |
[31:29] | – Tell me he’s a fake. – That’d be lying, hon. | – 告诉那是假的 – 那就是撒谎了 亲爱的 |
[31:31] | Is they real diamonds around its neck? | 它脖子上挂的是窜真钻吗? |
[31:34] | You sick, boy. You just sick. | 你太变态 小子 太变态了 |
[31:36] | Like I’m the only guy in South Baltimore… | 难道我是南Baltimore唯一一个 |
[31:38] | that ever tried to win the affections of a farm animal? | 想赢得一只家畜芳心的人吗? |
[31:44] | Enough talk. Now chop-chop. | 话说够了 该干杯了 |
[31:48] | I’d like one for the house and don’t forget to water my fine, feathered friend here. | 我要请大家喝一杯 别忘了端给我这毛茸茸的伙计 |
[31:54] | If it’s for the duck, the next round is on me. | 要是真让这鸭子喝下 那下轮我请 |
[31:57] | Easy, there. | 悠着点 |
[31:59] | Put some beer in it. He needs a chaser. | 来个盆子 倒点啤酒 它也要一杯 |
[32:02] | Put it on my tab, Dolores. | 算我头上 Dolores |
[32:07] | Pace yourself. You’re drinking with the longshoremen tonight. | 悠着点喝 你今晚可是和一群码头工拼酒呢 |
[32:21] | That look right to you? | 你觉得是吗? |
[32:22] | Same truck as carried the girls, same mope driving. | 就是这辆车搭载的姑娘 司机也是同一个 |
[32:26] | What about the passenger? | 那乘客呢? |
[32:28] | Looks the part to me. | 我觉得像 |
[32:36] | Container ship on the Talco line, | Talco航运的集装箱货船 |
[32:38] | name of Caspia, docks tomorrow a.m. | Caspia号 明天白天到港 |
[32:41] | Our man Horseface on it? | “马面”会接应? |
[32:44] | I better call the Lieutenant, let him know we gotta set up on this. | 我最好给警督打个电话 让他知道我们得布置下行动 |
[32:50] | This time, though, we got the wire up. | 不过这一次 我们能监听了 |
[32:52] | Eyes and ears both. | “眼睛”和”耳朵”都有了 |
[33:22] | There goes the shuttle. | 看来是返程了 |
[33:31] | What’s he waiting on? | 他在等什么? |
[33:32] | Getting himself all steeled up to tell some tales. | 做足心理准备去圆谎 |
[33:37] | Lying to the wife’s easy. | 老婆可以轻松骗过 |
[33:38] | It’s looking your kid in the eye that’s the hard part. | 但直视孩子们的眼睛才是最困难的 |
[33:58] | Police! | 警察! |
[34:07] | Let’s see your license. | 让我们看看你的驾照 |
[34:14] | “Robert Johnson.” You believe that? | “Robert Johnson” 你相信吗? |
[34:19] | Bob, I’m very disappointed in you. | Bob 我对你可是很失望啊 |
[34:21] | Wanna go home, Bob? | 想回家吗 Bob? |
[34:24] | Okay, suppose a lonely fellow wants to meet a nice young lady in this town. | 好吧 要是一个单身男士 想在这镇上找个年轻辣妹 |
[34:27] | How does he go about it? | 他该怎么做? |
[34:32] | He’d dial that phone number. | 他可以打这个电话号码 |
[34:38] | Dial the number. What else? | 打这电话 还有呢? |
[34:41] | Punch in those four numbers there. | 输入那里的四位数 |
[34:45] | – And? – Ask for Eve. | – 然后呢? – 找Eve |
[34:48] | – What? – Ask for Eve. | – 什么? – 找Eve |
[34:59] | Go on, go home. | 走吧 回家吧 |
[35:05] | Godspeed, Bob. | 一路顺风 Bob |
[35:07] | – Johnson. – My ticket to the dance. | – “Johnson” – 我进”舞会”的”门票” |
[35:22] | Here we go. We got one. | 来了 出现了一个 |
[35:26] | 12-14 Kima 12-14, Kima. | |
[35:27] | We got a disappeared can just hit the chassis. | 我们发现一个集装箱消失在拖车上 |
[35:30] | Affirmative. I’ll eyeball it to the gate. | 收到 我会监视它去出口 |
[35:32] | – Raise our boys. – Right. | – 注意通知另一组 – 好的 |
[35:34] | What’s Kima rolling as? | Kima乔装的是什么? |
[35:36] | Gas and electric. | 电气公司 |
[35:57] | Yes? | 喂? |
[35:59] | Everything’s good. You coming in now? | 一切顺利 你现在来吗? |
[36:02] | Yes. | 好 |
[36:53] | White DAC truck coming at you pulling a red can. | 一辆白色大卡载着一个 红色集装箱朝你们方向开去 |
[36:56] | Serial Number: X-W-B, as in “boy”… | 序列号: XWB |
[36:59] | C-1-5-7-7-2-6-8 C-1-5-7-7-2-6-8. | |
[37:03] | Driver: white male with brown hair. Copy? | 司机是一个棕发白人 收到了吗? |
[37:06] | Copy. | 收到 |
[37:07] | I’m out of this as soon as he clears the gate. | 他一通过大门 我就离开 |
[37:09] | The van has too much profile on it right now. | 这小货车眼下太扎眼了 |
[37:12] | Copy that, too. We’re up. | 收到 交给我们 |
[37:20] | – Broken seal? – Hey, Frank. | – 封条开了? – 嘿 Frank |
[37:24] | What’s missing? | 少了什么? |
[37:25] | Nothing so as we can tell. Can’s full of diapers. | 说不上来 一车的尿片而已 |
[37:28] | – Diapers? – Disposables, yeah. | – 尿片? – 一次性尿片 是的 |
[37:31] | I’m thinking not even your crew would steal Pampers off the dock, right? | 我想就算是你们 也不会来偷帮宝适吧? |
[37:35] | I’m not so sure. | 这我可不打包票 |
[37:36] | Customs seal probably just broke on the offload, is all. | 也许海关的封条 是在卸货的时候弄坏的 |
[37:47] | When’s Bea Russell coming back from the Fairfield piers? | Bea Russell什么时候 从Fairfield码头回来啊? |
[37:49] | Who, Beadie? She’s not down Fairfield. | 谁 Beadie? 她没去Fairfield啊 |
[37:52] | Don’t you worry, Frank. Your girl will be back soon enough. | 别担心 Frank 你的姑娘很快会回来的 |
[37:55] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[37:56] | She’s detailed. Something to do with city police. | 她在专案组呢 和市里的警察一起查案 |
[38:11] | All right, we’re up. | 好了 我们跟上 |
[38:13] | I’m out. You have the eyeball. | 我撤了 对方已经进入你们的视线 |
[38:16] | 12-08, copy that. | 12-08 收到 |
[38:23] | First I got this thing on my phone bill. | 首先是我的手机账单有异常 |
[38:26] | Now I hear Bea Russell’s doing some shit with real police. | 现在我听到Bea Russell 其实在和真警察查案 |
[38:29] | – You’re paranoid, Frank. – Why would she lie? | – 你是在疑神疑鬼 Frank – 那她干嘛要撒谎? |
[38:32] | Shit if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[38:35] | The Greek has two today, right? | 今天”希腊人”有两批货 对吧? |
[38:37] | Boris comes back in an hour. | Boris一小时内会回来 |
[38:39] | The second can’s in a lower bay ready to offload when I get to it. | 第二个箱子在我过去卸的时候 已经下船了 |
[38:43] | Check that can through straight up. You got it? | 把那箱子登记上去 你听到了吗 |
[38:46] | Enter it on the computer, like any other. | 和别的一样 把它输入电脑 |
[38:48] | The next can after it, make that one disappear. | 它后面的那个 让它消失 |
[38:51] | – You want me to lose a clean can? – And give it to the Russian, yeah. | – 你想让我弄掉一个干净的箱子? – 然后再发给俄国人 是的 |
[38:54] | You gonna tell them? | 你打算告诉他们吗? |
[38:56] | If I’m going nuts, I’ll calm down tomorrow. We’ll slip the hot can off the pier. | 如果是我疯了 那明天我会冷静下来 再把那个箱子偷运出码头 |
[39:00] | If I’m right about this, they’ll thank me. | 但要是我没搞错 他们会谢我的 |
[39:04] | And, Horse, make sure nobody’s living in that can when you stack it. | 还有 “马面” 堆货的时候确认一下 那箱子里有没有活物 |
[39:07] | I know. | 知道了 知道了 |
[39:17] | We got something here. | 我们这里又有发现 |
[39:19] | Another disappeared can just hit the chassis. | 又有一个集装箱在装车的时候消失了 |
[39:23] | They’re running them out in tandem. | 真是一前一后啊 |
[39:25] | – That means “one after the other,” Jimmy. – I know what it means. | – 那意味着”一个接着一个” Jimmy – 我知道那是什么意思 |
[39:28] | – 12-08 – 12-08 12-08. | |
[39:30] | Carver, what’s the status of your truck? | Carver 你的那辆卡车是什么情况 |
[39:32] | Left the can at the warehouse and rolled out. | 把集装箱留在仓库又开走了 |
[39:34] | You want us on the truck or the can? | 你想让我们盯着卡车还是柜子? |
[39:36] | – The can. – Copy. | – 柜子 – 收到 |
[39:41] | – I got no eyes at the port. – Kima? | – 我在码头没有眼线了 – Kima呢? |
[39:43] | – She pulled up. – I got it. | – 她撤了 – 我去 |
[39:47] | But the truck already left. You won’t make it. | 但是卡车已经开走了 你追不上了 |
[39:49] | I’ll call the MPA, delay the truck. | 我给港口管理局打电话 拖住卡车 |
[39:52] | Do it. You’re still here? | 打吧 你还在这干嘛? |
[39:57] | Good call. | 漂亮 |
[40:26] | License and registration, please. | 驾照和登记证 谢谢 |
[40:28] | You were doing 24 mph in a 20 mph zone. | 你在限速20码的地方开到了24码 |
[40:31] | You stop for 24 mph? | 你拦一辆才开到24码的车? |
[40:33] | License and registration. | 驾照和登记证 |
[41:51] | Christ, I wish we had a tap on the port office phone. | 老天 我真希望我们对港口办公室的 电话也有监听 |
[42:00] | I just wanted to give you a heads up. | 我只是想先提醒你一下 |
[42:01] | That last little item we sent out, it’s wrong. | 我们最后送出的那个 是错的 |
[42:04] | I knew it was wrong when I let it go. | 我放它走的时候已经知道是错的了 |
[42:07] | Not on the phone, Frank. | 别在电话里说 Frank |
[42:10] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[42:12] | but this time he needs to be there. | 但是这一次 他必须到场 |
[42:15] | In fact, he wants to be there to hear this shit. | 实际上 他肯定想亲耳听一听这整件事 |
[42:52] | Go ahead, open it. | 继续 打开它 |
[43:23] | Bobbie Dolls. | 芭比娃娃 |
[43:42] | What the fuck is this bullshit? | 这它妈的是啥破烂?! |
[43:45] | I am waiting for Russian vodka and you bring me trash from Taiwan. | 我等的是俄罗斯伏特加 你却给我来自台湾的垃圾 |
[43:49] | Give me your phone. Fucking Polacks. | 给我你的电话 该死的波兰佬 |
[43:53] | Are they thieves or are they stupid? | 他们是小偷还是蠢货? |
[44:00] | He’s dialing the same number. | 他在打同一个电话 |
[44:05] | It came, but it’s nothing.It’s bullshit. | 东西来了 但不对 一箱子垃圾 |
[44:11] | I was expecting this. | 我料到了 |
[44:14] | Just get rid of it. | 丢了它吧 |
[44:16] | Get rid of it where? | 丢在哪儿? |
[44:18] | Drop it in the fucking street. | 蠢啊你 就它妈的丢在街上呗 |
[44:25] | – This is sweet. – The boss man. | – 这太棒了 – 是老板 |
[44:29] | And we’re on him. | 被我们找到了 |
[44:31] | – 7 a.m.? – Man, what the fuck do you think? | – 早上七点? – 伙计 你它妈的怎么不明白 |
[44:33] | We gotta be there, in place, when they come on. | 他们到之前 我们就得就位 |
[44:36] | Shit is early. | 太早了吧 |
[44:38] | Y’all down for this? | 你们不想干了是吧? |
[44:39] | ‘Cause I can find me some motherfuckers to swing bats for me if I have to. | 因为我可以再找群混蛋给我撩把子 |
[44:43] | You didn’t say nothing about no bats. All right. | 你之前可没说要带家伙 好吧 |
[44:46] | That’s the fuck I’m talking about. Bring your boys, too. 7:00. | 那就是我说的 也带上你的小弟 七点 |
[44:49] | – Hey, Poot. – Yo, Poot. | – 嘿 Poot – 嘿 Poot |
[44:53] | Come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[44:57] | God damn, you’re a pussy-crazed motherfucker. | 该死的 你这个死色鬼 |
[45:00] | A nigger can’t look at a female? | 兄弟不能看女人吗? |
[45:02] | Yeah, but you be getting dizzy behind that shit. | 可以啊 可是你看一眼 魂就掉了 |
[45:05] | – At least I be getting some. – Well, I be getting some, too. | – 起码我有甜头尝 – 我也会啊 |
[45:08] | But I don’t make it my everything. | 但是我不会成天就想着它 |
[45:13] | Lieutenant, you still up? | 警督 还在吗? |
[45:16] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[45:18] | I’m still on this second can, but it doesn’t make sense. | 我还守着那第二个柜子 但是没道理啊 |
[45:21] | He went to ground at an appliance store off Eastern. | 他把东西运到了东边一家电器行 |
[45:24] | Now he’s dumping it. | 现在又把它扔了 |
[45:27] | 10-4.Come home. | 知道了 回来吧 |
[45:30] | You don’t wanna sit on the can? | 你不想监视那柜子了? |
[45:32] | Negative. The can is clean. | 不用了 箱子是干净的 |
[45:53] | I don’t know, Uncle Frank. | 我不知道 Frank叔叔 |
[45:55] | Putting two and two together, and coming up with six, maybe. | 也许你是想错了 |
[45:59] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[46:00] | You called Spiros still, right? | 不过 你还是给Spiros打了电话 对吧? |
[46:05] | Spiros will know what to do. | Spiros会知道怎么做 |
[46:09] | Come past early tomorrow. I wanna get down the diner first thing. | 明天早点过来 我明天第一件事就是去餐馆 |
[46:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[46:19] | I can’t keep up with him. | 我跟不上它 |
[46:21] | What’s with the duck? | 那鸭子是怎么回事? |
[46:25] | Ziggy Ziggy. | |
[46:35] | Is Daniels around? | Daniels在吗? |
[46:36] | No. | 没有 |
[46:37] | What’s the deal with can number two? | 第二个集装箱怎么了? |
[46:40] | No contraband. | 没有走私货 |
[46:41] | Heard them complaining about it on the wire. | 听到他们在电话里抱怨了 |
[46:43] | Somebody fucked up. | 有人弄错了 |
[46:46] | The fact is, | 事实上 |
[46:48] | they even called the boss man about it. | 他们甚至为这事打给了老板 |
[46:54] | That’s a good day. You guys going for a taste? | 今天收获不错 你们打算去喝一杯吗? |
[46:57] | No, I’m gonna chase the paperwork. | 不 我要把报告赶出来 |
[47:00] | I gotta spring the sitter. | 我得去解放保姆 |
[47:02] | But for a ride home, I’ll go for a quick beer. | 但是如果能送我回家 我愿意灌它一杯 |
[47:05] | But more than one, I get sleepy. | 但是超过一杯 我就会犯困了 |
[47:07] | Yeah, me, too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[47:10] | What, you short a car? | 怎么 你没车? |
[47:11] | Need new brake pads. | 需要换刹车 |
[47:27] | Two. Boys. | 两个 都是男孩 |
[47:30] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[47:32] | Boy and a girl. | 一个男孩 一个女孩 |
[47:34] | And your husband, he…. | 你的丈夫 他… |
[47:36] | None of my business, I know, but did he die or something? | 我知道不管我的事 不过他去世了还是怎么? |
[47:39] | You mean ’cause no one would leave a beauty like me unless he kicked? | 你是说除非他翘了 否则不会丢下我这样一个大美人? |
[47:44] | I was just asking. | 我只是问问 |
[47:46] | He left me. | 他抛弃了我 |
[47:48] | Left us. | 抛弃了我们 |
[47:51] | Picked up, moved south. | 拿着行李 去了南方 |
[47:54] | Said it was either my job or him. | 说要我在工作和他之间选一个 |
[47:58] | That I was neglecting my duties around the house, all that. | 说我一心扑在工作上 之类的 |
[48:01] | Said that he didn’t get married in order to cook his own dinner. | 说他结婚不是为了给自己煮饭吃 |
[48:05] | Anyway, he’s cooking his own dinner now. | 不过 反正他现在也是自己做饭了 |
[48:13] | What about with you and your wife? | 你和你妻子呢? |
[48:15] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[48:19] | She died. | 她死了 |
[48:25] | Not now, Gus. I’m good. | 不用了 Gus 我够了 |
[48:27] | Whatever you say, Jimmy. | 随你便 Jimmy |
[48:32] | So, you about ready to go? | 那么 你准备回去了吗? |
[48:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
[48:35] | Be right back. I just gotta make a call. | 马上回来 我去打个电话 |
[48:59] | Please enter your code now. | 请输入你的密码 |
[49:04] | Hi, may I help you? | 嗨 有什么可以效劳的? |
[49:06] | Yeah, let me talk to Eve. | 嗯 我找Eva |
[49:10] | – This is Eve. – I’m looking to connect. | – 我是Eva – 我找人 |
[49:13] | Would you like a date tonight? | 你今晚想约谁? |
[49:15] | No, not tonight. I’m back in town in a couple of nights. | 不 不是今晚 几天后我会回这里 |
[49:18] | Have you been entertained by us before? | 你之前有惠顾过我们吗? |
[49:21] | No, first time for me. | 不 我是第一次 |
[49:23] | We can arrange whatever you like, whenever you like. | 我们可以按照你的喜好 为你安排 |
[49:25] | – yeah. – What kind of a girl are you looking for? | – 好 – 你想找什么样的姑娘? |
[49:28] | We have a variety for you to choose from when you arrive. | 我们有很多可供选择 等你到的时候 |
[49:32] | When are you thinking of coming? | 你什么时候到? |
[50:07] | Just give me a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[50:48] | Stop! Move away from the cookiejar. | 停下! 离开饼干盒 |
[51:33] | Long day. | 漫长的一天 |
[51:35] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[51:51] | Thanks for the beer. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[51:53] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[52:13] | Hey, y’all, they coming. | 嘿 伙计们 他们来了 |
[52:16] | What these motherfuckers think they looking at? | 这些狗娘养的以为自己在看谁啊? |
[52:19] | Nigger, you’ve lost your motherfucking mind. | 哥们 你没有它妈的傻了吧? |
[52:21] | – You’re standing on my real estate. – Mine now. | – 你站在我的地盘上 – 现在是我的了 |
[52:25] | Took it while you was resting. | 你休息的时候 我接手了 |
[52:27] | Y’all too late. | 你们都来得太晚了 |
[52:33] | Look, I’m gonna let you walk off right now, | 瞧 现在我可以放你一马 让你走 |
[52:36] | or we could do it the other way. | 否则就另当别论了 |
[52:38] | Who you got to do it the other way? | 那有谁和你上? |
[52:40] | Them? | 就他们? |
[52:46] | – You gonna see me in your sleep. – Yeah, I know. | – 你会在睡觉的时候看到我 – 嗯 我知道了 |
[52:53] | That’s right. Keep walking, bitch. | 没错 继续走 婊子 |
[52:57] | They gonna come back. | 他们会回来的 |
[52:59] | Yeah. The way we just punked them, | 是啊 就冲我们这样整他们 |
[53:02] | they got to. | 他们一定会 |
[53:11] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[53:12] | You can talk to me, Frank. | 你可以跟我谈 Frank |
[53:14] | – This is bigger than you. – I’ll tell him what you say. | – 这次你做不了主 – 我会把你说的告诉他 |
[53:17] | Bullshit. Come on, Nick. | 狗屁 走了 Nick |
[53:27] | That’s the Greek? That old guy? I seen him in here before. | 那就是”希腊人”? 那个老家伙? 我之前就在这里见过他 |
[53:33] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[53:52] | A long time since we talk, Frank. | 我们很久没见面了 Frank |
[53:55] | – Coffee, something? – We’re good. | – 咖啡还是什么? – 不用了 |
[54:00] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么? |
[54:03] | Every goddamn thing. | 它妈的每一件事 |
[54:05] | For one, I think my cell phone’s being tapped. | 首先 我想我的手机号码被做了标记 |
[54:08] | All of a sudden, the phone company don’t care if I pay my bills anymore. | 突然之间 电话公司不在乎 我有没有付话费了 |
[54:12] | Meantime, I hear that our regular port cop, the one that found your girls… | 同事 我听说一个普通的港口警察 就是发现你们姑娘的那个 |
[54:16] | got pulled off to work some special thing with the city police. | 在和市警一起搞什么特殊调查 |
[54:19] | So you switched the can. | 所以你调换了集装箱 |
[54:20] | I ran a test. I gave you that clean one, put yours in the stacks. | 我测试了一下 我给了你一个干净的 把你的货放进仓库 |
[54:24] | Straight away, the MPA cops stop that Russian’s truck… | 立刻 港口警察就拦下了俄罗斯的人卡车… |
[54:27] | right after he picked it up. | 就在他装货之后 |
[54:30] | I think someone’s got a line into our computer. | 我觉得有人进入了我们的电脑 |
[54:32] | Very smart. | 非常聪明 |
[54:33] | As soon as you called, I shut down the warehouse. | 你打来电话之后 我就关掉了仓库 |
[54:37] | That’s fine. But now we’re going to have to open the warehouse again. | 没事 不过现在我们要重开仓库 |
[54:40] | Lose a few more clean cans, deliver them there. | 再弄丢一些干净的柜子 把它们送到那里 |
[54:44] | If someone’s watching, show them we have nothing to hide. | 如果有人在监视 正好给他们看看我们没什么好藏的 |
[54:47] | Our cut stays the same though, right? | 但我们的提成还是照给 对吧? |
[54:50] | You kidding? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[54:52] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[54:54] | – Nick – Sobotka – Nick. – Sobotka. | |
[54:59] | That’s a fair question, Niko. | 这是个不错的问题 Nico |
[55:02] | But it has to be the same for everyone: no work, no pay. | 但是每个人都一样 不工作就没薪水 |
[55:05] | Doesn’t matter what’s in the cans. We still gotta check them through. | 但是不管那箱子装的是什么 我们还是要让它们通过检查 |
[55:08] | That’s work, isn’t it? | 那就是工作 不是吗? |
[55:10] | – We take gas, so do you. – You don’t understand– | – 唇亡齿寒 – 你不明白… |
[55:13] | I understand completely. No one is in this for love. | 我完全明白 这不是爱心奉献 |
[55:18] | It ain’t just the money. | 不只是关系到钱 |
[55:20] | I got things happening right now. | 我现在有急事 |
[55:21] | Things with my union. Right now! | 我工会的事 就是眼下! |
[55:24] | Not a fucking month from now, | 从现在开始 只剩不到一个月 |
[55:26] | when the legislative session is history. Now! | 立法会会期就要过去了! 现在! |
[55:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:37] | We pay you still. | 我们还是付你们钱 |
[55:39] | I’m thinking of all the business we do in the future… | 我是考虑到我们未来的合作… |
[55:43] | and I want you should be happy. | 我希望这能让你开心 |
[55:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[55:53] | It’s a new world, Frank. | 这是新世界了 Frank |
[55:56] | You should go out and spend some of the money on something you can touch: | 你该去花钱买些你能享受的东西 |
[56:00] | a new car, a new coat. | 新车 新外套 |
[56:04] | It’s why we get up in the morning, right? | 这就是我们每天早上起来的原因 不是吗? |