时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | So, Rashad has 82 apples… | 好 现在小明有82只苹果 |
[00:12] | and 12 friends… | 和12个朋友 |
[00:16] | all of whom are hungry. | 大家都饿了 |
[00:18] | And so he looks carefully at his apples | 于是他仔细地看了看苹果 |
[00:21] | and sees that seven have worms. | 发现有7只长虫了 |
[00:24] | Another 15 have gone rotten. | 另外15只烂了 |
[00:27] | But he wants to be fair | 但是他想力求公平 |
[00:28] | and distribute all the good apples equally. | 所以要平均地把好苹果分配出去 |
[00:31] | “Distribute”? | “分配”? |
[00:33] | Give out. | 就是给出去 |
[00:34] | Well, just say that, yo? | 切 直说不就得了 |
[00:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:46] | Okay, so how many apples does each of Rashad’s friends get: | 好 那小明的每个朋友分到多少苹果呢 |
[00:50] | A 4; B 5 A, 4; B, 5; | |
[00:54] | C, 6; or D, 7? | C 6 还是D 7? |
[00:57] | Take your time, but do it fast. | 慢慢想 快快算 |
[01:00] | Hey. Nigger said, “l got my rights,” | 嘿 黑鬼说”我可是有权利(右边)的” |
[01:03] | so my boy said,”Oh, yeah? | 我兄弟说”哦 是么” |
[01:05] | Well, he’s got a left to go with your right. “ | “给你记左勾拳配你的右边” |
[01:07] | He was like, pow! | 然后就 嘭! |
[01:10] | – Calvin, you are done already? – Uh-huh. | – Calvin 你已经算好了么? – 嗯哼 |
[01:13] | – Yeah? – B, 5. | – 答案是? – B 5 |
[01:17] | How did you work that out so fast? | 你怎么会这么快算好的 |
[01:19] | Easy.”B, 5″ got the dinks. | 简单 B 5周围都是点点 |
[01:22] | – The what? – If you want, I could show you. | – 都是什么? – 想知道 我说给你听呗 |
[01:24] | Don’t show him,show me. | 别告诉他 告诉我 |
[01:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:30] | You did this with the earlier math class, right? | 你这堂课跟之前的班级上过了吧 |
[01:34] | So, you, like, got 82 apples… | 所以你就”有82只苹果”… |
[01:38] | 12 niggers… | 12个黑鬼 |
[01:41] | and then how many blah, blah, blah– | 多少多少什么什么 |
[01:43] | then you went, like, | 然后你就这样 |
[01:44] | dinking all round this one and no other one. | 在这里点点 别的都没有 |
[01:46] | So, answer is “B, 5.” | 所以答案就是B 5 |
[01:49] | Everybody get that? | 大家都明白了么? |
[01:50] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[01:51] | “B, 5,”it got all the dinks. | B 5周围都是点 |
[01:54] | “B, 5,”I’m an Audi 5000. | 还B 5呢 老子是奥迪五千 |
[01:57] | yeah. | 耶 |
[03:41] | The priority should be on making sure | 首要任务是要确保 |
[03:42] | the age files are up to date with all notes transcribed, | 所有过往文件全部更新 所有备注都要输入 |
[03:45] | the standard office report. | 按照标准公文格式书写 |
[03:49] | Uh…on our day shift today, | 今天大家执勤的时候 |
[03:52] | you may encounter Councilman and Democratic mayoral nominee Thomas Carcetti, | 可能会遇到民主党市长候选人 议员Thomas Carcetti |
[03:58] | who’s been fact-finding within the department. | 他是来本局调研 |
[04:01] | So, if you go leaving your fax Iying around and he finds them, that shit’s on you. | 你们要是文件乱放让他看见 小心吃不了兜着走 |
[04:08] | Lastly… | 最后 |
[04:10] | as most of you are already aware, | 可能大家都听说了 |
[04:13] | our ClD Commander Raymond Foerster, | 我们的刑事侦缉部的头Raymond Foerster |
[04:16] | after a long bout with cancer, | 在与癌症长期抗争之后 |
[04:18] | passed away last night at Johns Hopkins. | 于昨晚在Johns Hopkins医院去世 |
[04:24] | Better eulogies are coming. | 溢美之辞难以言表 |
[04:26] | So, let me just say that the man served 39 years– | 我只想说 他干了整整39年 |
[04:32] | attaining the rank of colonel– | 身居副总警监 |
[04:35] | without leaving a trail of bitterness or betrayal. | 却从未有过一丝抱怨和背叛 |
[04:39] | In this department,that’s not a career, it’s a miracle. | 这在本局不是职业模范 而是奇迹 |
[04:46] | There’ll be a detective’s wake this evening | 今晚是所有警探守灵 |
[04:48] | followed by viewings on Wednesday and a burial mass on Friday. | 接下来周三遗体瞻仰 周五落葬弥撒 |
[04:54] | The family suggests donations to the colonel’s favorite charities. | 家属建议大家向副总警监最喜爱的慈善机构捐款 |
[04:59] | The addresses will be posted in the coffee room. | 地址稍后会贴在咖啡室 |
[05:01] | All told. | 完了 |
[05:04] | And, Bunk, I just got your overtime for the week. | Bunk 我刚看到你本周的加班记录 |
[05:07] | Get down to my office and pull your pants down. | 去我办公室把裤子脱了 |
[05:29] | No no no! Fuck that. | 别别别 搞毛 |
[05:31] | You’ve finished your pot, you make the next one. | 你倒光的 下一壶你煮 |
[05:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:41] | I don’t see the right one in here anyway. | 我看这儿的都不对 |
[05:46] | – Sergeant Hauk. – Yes, sir. | – Hauk警长 – 长官 |
[05:48] | I just got off with Beauford at lAD. | 我刚和内务部的Beauford见过面 |
[05:50] | He tells me there’s a harassment complaint been filed. | 他告诉我有人提交了一起投诉 |
[05:53] | Some Jamaican woman says you had her stopped | 一个牙买加女人说你拦下她 |
[05:55] | and searched by Amtrak police. | 让Amtrak警察搜了她的身 |
[05:58] | Yeah. Well, you see, in my report, | 这个我报告里写了 |
[06:00] | we had what we thought was reliable info | 我们当时认为有确凿证据 |
[06:02] | that she was a drug courier for Marlo Stanfield. | 证明她在为Marlo Stanfield运毒 |
[06:06] | I mean, we actually scoped Stanfield with her. | 我们亲眼看到过Stanfield跟她一起 |
[06:08] | What was the info? | 情报怎么说 |
[06:11] | The Cl’s been reliable. | 这线人很可靠的 |
[06:14] | Great track record with us. | 在我们这一向记录良好 |
[06:16] | Long history. | 合作很久了 |
[06:18] | Cl 238.Give me his name. | – 238号线人 – 名字给我 |
[06:21] | -His name? -Sir. | – 姓名 – 长官 |
[06:24] | Sir! | 长官! |
[06:25] | I’ve never been comfortable with, you know, | 我觉得这不太好吧 |
[06:27] | tossing around names of informants in squad rooms. | 在行动组里随便透露线人名字 |
[06:31] | I feel that it’s– | 我觉得那… |
[06:32] | – Name. – Fuzzy Dunlop, sir. | – 姓名 – Fuzzy Dunlop 长官 |
[06:38] | I might have to set up a meeting with this character. | 看来我得见见这是何方神圣 |
[06:40] | He’s kind of leery of meets. | 他不太愿意见面的 |
[06:42] | He’s been reliable, I promise you. | 他真的可靠的 我保证 |
[06:43] | I mean, this one baffled the shit out of me, too. | 虽然这次我也搞糊涂了 |
[06:46] | But he’s never been off, never. | 不过他从没出过岔子 |
[06:49] | You jumped out on bad information, Sergeant. | 你不查清消息就行动 警长 |
[06:52] | You brought in another agency, | 还引入了其他部门 |
[06:54] | and you brought discredit to this unit– | 你让本部门丧失了可信度 |
[06:57] | my unit. | 我的部门 |
[06:58] | In good faith though, sir. | 我出发点是好的 长官 |
[07:00] | Anything comes of this, | 万一有什么后果 |
[07:03] | I have your report, | 你的报告在我手里 |
[07:03] | and I will bury you with it. | 看我不用它埋了你 |
[07:11] | And in case you haven’t been paying attention to the election results, | 要是你还没注意到选举结果 |
[07:15] | your rabbi has left the building. | 你的拉比已经下台走人了 |
[07:24] | – No tantrums today? – What’s the point? | – 今天不发火了? – 有什么意思呢 |
[07:27] | They’re not even gonna suspend us, right? | 他们又不会开除我们 不是么 |
[07:29] | Right.What’s the point? | 对 有什么意思呢 |
[07:31] | So, we’re here, like it or not. | 总之 喜不喜欢我们都在这儿了 |
[07:34] | If it makes you all feel any better, | 如果能让各位好受一点 |
[07:36] | the word around school is you’re down here because you beat the system. | 学校的传言说你们来这儿 是因为你们打败了系统 |
[07:39] | You had no interest in being in a classroom, | 你们都不想呆在教室里 |
[07:41] | and you made the classroom impossible for everybody else, | 搞得大家都没法上课 |
[07:44] | and now you are out. You won. | 所以现在你们出来了 你们赢了 |
[07:46] | – Ha ha. Yeah! – You feel like winners? | – 哈哈 耶! – 你们觉得自己赢了么 |
[07:49] | – Always. – That’s how we did. | – 一向啊 – 我们一向是人生赢家 |
[07:51] | Who’s we? | “我们”是指谁 |
[07:53] | – Us. – No, who are you? | – 我们呗 – 不 你们是什么人 |
[07:56] | – Players. – Kingpins? | – 玩家 – 大佬? |
[07:58] | Nah, that comes later. | 不 大佬要以后才能做 |
[08:00] | Right now, we are just corner boys. | 现在我们只是街角小子 |
[08:02] | So, how long until you are kingpins? | 要多久才能混成大佬 |
[08:04] | I am thinking two, three years. | 我想两三年吧 |
[08:06] | Two, three years. | 两三年 |
[08:09] | Let me ask, and I want everybody to write this down– | 我问个问题 我要大家都写下来 |
[08:12] | where do you see yourself in 10 years? | 你们觉得自己十年后会怎样 |
[08:16] | Come on,pencil and paper. | 来吧 铅笔白纸 |
[08:18] | This isn’t schoolwork, this is about y’all. | 这又不是作业 这是关于你们自己的 |
[08:23] | She’s young but she’s good. | 她虽年轻 可是很厉害 |
[08:25] | Yeah, a doctoral candidate from the psych department of College Park. | 大学城心理系的博士研究生 |
[08:28] | Thesis work is on social alienation and analysis. | 论文写的是社会边缘化及分析 |
[08:32] | All right, show of hands, | 好 问到举手 |
[08:34] | how many wrote “NBA”? | 多少写了NBA |
[08:35] | Yeah, but only for the Lakers though. | 对 但是只为湖人队打 |
[08:38] | I want to be a pediatric neurosurgeon Iike that one nigga, | 我想当儿童神经外科医生 像那个黑人一样 |
[08:41] | what’s his name? | 叫什么名字来着 |
[08:42] | – Ben Carson. – Yeah, that dude. | – Ben Carson – 对 就那家伙 |
[08:44] | He’s a black surgeon at Hopkins with a lot of profile. | 他是Hopkins医院一位鼎鼎大名的外科医生 |
[08:46] | You want to be a surgeon, you need to go to medical school. | 要想当外科医生 你得上医学院 |
[08:48] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[08:51] | How many wrote down “dead”? | 多少写了”死掉”? |
[08:52] | Shit, you saw that coming, huh? | 靠 这都给你猜到 |
[08:55] | It’s a shame you all have so little time, | 看来可惜了你们只剩那么点时间 |
[08:57] | and you’re wasting it here with us. | 还要跟我们浪费在这里 |
[08:58] | You know where you’re going. | 你们都知道自己要干什么 |
[08:59] | We can’t teach you anything you don’t know about that, right? | 没什么我们能教而你们不知道的 不是么 |
[09:02] | That’s what we’ve been saying. | 咱不是早就说了么 |
[09:04] | Namond,put away the magazine. | Namond 把杂志放下 |
[09:06] | I ain’t reading no magazine. | 我没在读啥毛杂志 |
[09:07] | – Namond. – What? | – Namond – 干嘛 |
[09:09] | It ain’t even mine. | 这根本不是我的 |
[09:11] | It was laying here when I came in. | 我进来的时候就在这儿了 |
[09:13] | Y’all little pissers. | 你们这帮小杂种 |
[09:18] | You know, we are giving them a fine education. | 你看 我们把他们教得多好 |
[09:22] | “lt ain’t even mine. | “这不是我的” |
[09:23] | It was just laying here when I came in.” | “我进来的时候就在这里了” |
[09:25] | You know this right here– | 你们全都心里明白– |
[09:27] | the whole damn school– | 这整个破学校 |
[09:29] | the way they carry themselves, | 他们一举一动 |
[09:30] | it’s training for the street. | 都是为去街上混做准备 |
[09:33] | The building’s the system, we the cops. | 学校就像法律 我们就像警察 |
[09:36] | Yeah, you are for sure. | 你们可不是么 |
[09:38] | I mean, you’ll come in here every day | 你们每天上这儿来 |
[09:40] | and practice getting over, | 练习怎么蒙混过关 |
[09:42] | try running all different kinds of games. | 玩各种各样的把戏 |
[09:44] | You know, it’s practice for the corner, right? | 这不为在街上混做准备么 |
[09:46] | Ain’t no real cops. Ain’t no real danger. | 反正不是真警察 没有真危险 |
[09:49] | But you’ll all getting something out of this. | 但是你们多少都学到了些什么 |
[09:52] | Bet you didn’t even know that. | 我看你们自己都没意识到吧 |
[09:53] | Still I’d rather be out there. | 我还宁可在街上混呢 |
[09:56] | Can l ? Corner boys, huh? | 我来吧 街角小子 |
[10:00] | Let me ask y’all something. | 让我问你们个问题 |
[10:02] | You know, you help us hone in on this, | 你们越是配合 |
[10:03] | and maybe we do a little better job with you in here. | 我们才能越好地帮助你们 |
[10:05] | – What makes a good corner boy? – Keep your eyes open. | – 怎样才能做个出色的街角小子 – 眼睛放亮 |
[10:08] | – Keep the count straight. – Don’t trust nobody. | – 账目算清 – 谁都不信 |
[10:16] | If you stupid in the hood, you get killed. | 帽子底下脑袋不灵光 你就死定了 |
[10:18] | That’s the only way. | 就是这样 |
[10:21] | And I am telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[10:22] | this name in black right here got stink on it. | 这个黑笔写的名字有问题 (黑笔表示结案) |
[10:25] | Eyeball witness, Bunk. | 现场目击证人 Bunk |
[10:26] | Vernon, at least go back to the scene with me | Vernon 怎么也跟我回趟现场嘛 |
[10:28] | – and take a fresh look. – You’re out of line here, Bunk. | – 重新看一眼 – 你过分了啊 Bunk |
[10:30] | You are. | 真的 |
[10:32] | A lot of names. Too many. | 好多名字啊 太多了 |
[10:35] | No, we’re good with it. | 我们能行的 |
[10:53] | Listen, you back-seat- driving motherfucker, | 听着 你个躲车后座的杂种 |
[10:56] | the guy picked him out– Omar-fucking-Little. | 那家伙就指认了他 Omar他妈的Little |
[10:58] | Why he picked him out? Who the fuck cares? | 干嘛偏偏挑他 谁他妈在乎啊 |
[11:00] | We got a dead female taxpayer on our hands, | 我们手上有具女纳税人尸体 |
[11:02] | – and somebody’s saying him. – I don’t buy. | – 有证人说是他干的 – 我不信 |
[11:05] | And look who you talking about. | 你知道你说的是谁吗 |
[11:06] | This ain’t the motherfucker that came up with 62 ways for the peanut. | 这又不是什么发明了花生62种用途的天才 |
[11:09] | His name pops up on five or six cases I know of– | 据我所知五六起案子都有他的名字 |
[11:13] | including two of yours– and you want to put him back on the street? | 两起还是你的呢 你要我把他放走? |
[11:16] | But this ain’t him. | 但这不是他干的 |
[11:17] | That means someone else is walking on you all. | 这说明有人在耍你们玩 |
[11:19] | Let me tell you something, Bunk: | 我告诉你件事 Bunk |
[11:21] | the next body you catch, | 你下次再抓到人 |
[11:22] | I’m going to be crawling all over it, | 我要一寸寸地检查过来 |
[11:24] | second-guessing your ass every step, | 每步都跟你唱反调 |
[11:26] | pulling on every last motherfucking thread. | 调用一切可调用的该死的资源 |
[11:30] | Yeah. We going to see how you like it. | 看你什么滋味 |
[11:38] | Hey, Vernon. | 嗨 Vernon |
[11:39] | Vernon Vernon Vernon Vernon Vernon, Vernon, Vernon, Vernon. | |
[11:41] | – Just go back on it with me. – What? | – 跟我一起重新查这案子吧 – 啥? |
[11:43] | Shit doesn’t play out any differently… | 要是查不出什么猫腻 |
[11:46] | I’ll give you a back rub that you ain’t never going to forget. | 我就给你一次让你永生难忘的背部按摩 |
[12:06] | You know, you guys don’t need to do anything | 那个 你们不用因为我在这儿 |
[12:08] | you wouldn’t normally do just ’cause I’m here. | 就表现得和平时不一样 |
[12:14] | I wouldn’t know what we normally do around here. | 我还真不知道平时怎么样 |
[12:20] | I’m new and inexperienced. | 姐新来的没经验 |
[12:23] | Oh, you’re… | 哦 你是… |
[12:26] | Yeah. I am. | 对 我是 |
[12:29] | Seriously, I’m just trying to get a feel | 真的 我只是想了解一下 |
[12:30] | for the department’s response to the violence. | 局里是如何应对暴力的 |
[12:33] | I’m not the hall monitor or anything. | 我又不是舍监什么的 |
[13:03] | So, this is your day? | 你们平时就这样 |
[13:05] | We catch a body, it’s different. | 有案子查的时候就不一样了 |
[13:33] | I believe you got my camera? | 我的摄像机在你这儿吧 |
[13:34] | – I what? – License and registration. | – 我什么? – 驾照 许可证 |
[13:36] | You do me one, I’ll do you. | 你敬我一尺 我敬你一丈 |
[13:40] | You got a card or something? | 你有没有名片什么的 |
[13:49] | City, huh? | 市里的 |
[13:51] | Video camera gotta come back. | 摄像机一定得还回来 |
[13:54] | Yeah, well, I see what I can find out about it. | 好 我会注意着的 |
[13:57] | But you know cameras– | 不过摄像机这玩意儿嘛 |
[13:59] | kind of like pigeons in the storm. | 就像暴风雨里的鸽子 |
[14:01] | You know what I’m saying? | 明白我意思吧 |
[14:03] | Sometimes they come back. Sometimes… | 有时候会飞回来 有时候嘛 |
[14:07] | But I keep an ear out on it. | 不过我会打听着的 |
[14:15] | Hey, Jim, he just say pigeons? | 嘿 Jim 他刚说鸽子 |
[14:17] | He’s fucking with you. | 他耍你呢 |
[14:19] | Look, you just got to tell Marimow | 你还不如告诉Marimow |
[14:20] | that you used the camera for the PC at the train station. | 说你把摄像机装在火车站的电脑上 |
[14:22] | And then just admit the camera got took. | 然后承认被偷了不就行了 |
[14:24] | I already put it down to the Cl. | 我已经推到线人头上了 |
[14:26] | I tell dickhead the truth, | 我对猪头说了实话 |
[14:28] | – he takes my stripes on it. – Oh, come on. | – 他咬着我尾巴不放了 – 哇靠 |
[14:31] | Look, I’m just saying you weren’t suspended that long. | 我觉得 你们被停学的时间不长啊 |
[14:34] | Is it because Tiff dropped it, | 是Till放你们一马 |
[14:36] | or because you had to do something for Miss Donnelly? | 还是你们得替Donnelly小姐干什么? |
[14:39] | – Do something? – I don’t know, | – 干什么啊? – 我也不知道 |
[14:41] | Iike promise or something. | 保证不犯啊什么的 |
[14:43] | No, Tiff dropped it, so it’s dropped. | 没 Tiff放我们一马 就没事了 |
[14:45] | Ain’t nothing past that. | 没什么条件的 |
[14:47] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[14:49] | You know,the thing with the teachers and cops and whatnot, | 你知道 对付老师和对付警察一个样 |
[14:51] | they always come at you Iike think they got you by the ass. | 他们总是装得好像抓住你尾巴 |
[14:56] | But you keep your mouth shut, | 可你只要闭紧嘴巴 |
[14:57] | ain’t nothing they could do. | 他们也不能拿你怎么办 |
[14:59] | So, more times than not, they go away. | 大多数情况下也就不了了之 |
[15:01] | Word on that. | 说得好 |
[15:05] | I mean, it don’t even matter. And Miss Anna… | 这根本算不了什么 可Anna小姐 |
[15:07] | she got me on this short leash right now. | 马上给我订了什么限时放风 |
[15:09] | Can’t go out the house unless she know right where I’m going. | 除非告诉她去哪儿 否则根本不让我出门 |
[15:13] | Shit, at least you’ve got a leash. | 妈的 能放风就不错了 |
[16:27] | Dewey Dewey! | |
[16:29] | What the fuck is that? | 你喝的什么鬼东西 |
[16:31] | Club soda… | 俱乐部苏打 |
[16:33] | and lime. | 加柠檬 |
[16:35] | Omissive bitch. | 没种的婊子 |
[16:37] | Why not just suck a dick and get it over with? | 还不快去吸个鸡巴算了 |
[16:43] | That will get the bad taste out of your mouth. | 用这个漱漱你那张臭嘴 |
[17:18] | Almost new. | 跟新的一样 |
[17:20] | Don’t wear no dead man’s hat. | 别戴死人的帽子 |
[17:22] | I’m just fuckin’ with you. | 我跟你闹着玩呢 |
[17:24] | Here, let’s pray. | 好 我们来祈祷吧 |
[17:26] | Here we lay a couple of New York boys | 这里躺着俩纽约小子 |
[17:29] | who came too far south for their own fuckin’ good. | 不知好歹跑到咱南边来 |
[17:33] | Fucking Yankee proud of it now, you fuckin’ bitches. | 你妈的北佬现在知道骄傲了吧 臭婊子 |
[17:39] | Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 咱们快走吧 |
[17:48] | You hungry? | 你饿不饿 |
[17:51] | You want some Chinese? | 吃中餐不 |
[17:55] | No talking. | 不许讲话 |
[18:00] | Keep your eyes on your paper. | 眼睛看自己的试卷 |
[18:08] | Yo, Mr. Prezbo, this say “cars.” | Prezbo老师 这写的是汽车啊 |
[18:11] | So? | 怎么了 |
[18:11] | All the stuff we did in practice was about food. | 我们练习时候讲的都是吃的啊 |
[18:13] | It’s okay. It’s just a different object. | 没关系 只是换个物品而已 |
[18:16] | Pay attention to the number. | 注意数字就好 |
[18:18] | Numbers are messed up, too. | 数字也乱七八糟 |
[18:19] | We never did one-thirds. | 我们没学过1/3 |
[18:21] | It’s the same operation– 1/4, 1/5, 1/3. | 算法都是一样的1/4 1/5 1/3 |
[18:24] | Follow the same steps. It’s just a different denominator. | 步骤相同 只是分母不同而已 |
[18:27] | How do you get 1/3 of a car? | 1/3辆车怎么算啊 |
[18:29] | It’s actually 1/3 of all the cars. | 应该是所有车的1/3 |
[18:31] | Was I talking to you?! | 哪个跟你讲话了 |
[18:38] | You get close enough… | 如果离的够近 |
[18:40] | you could take a headshot. Why? | 可以一枪爆头 为什么 |
[18:46] | ‘Cause maybe he vested up. | 因为他有可能穿着防弹衣 |
[18:48] | Word. A chest shot maybe won’t do it for you. | 对 打胸可能解决不掉他 |
[18:54] | Then what? You. | 然后呢 你说 |
[18:55] | – It’s his turn. – Thug, you on it. | – 轮到他了 – Thug 你就说吧 |
[18:59] | You gotta shoot from a distance, | 如果要从远处开枪 |
[19:01] | you can’t risk a headshot. | 就不能冒险打头 |
[19:02] | You go for the belly, the dick or the ass area. | 得打肚子 鸡巴 或者屁股 |
[19:06] | Because the vest don’t go down that far. | 防弹衣保护不到那个地方 |
[19:10] | Bam! Take them out. | 砰 先放倒 |
[19:13] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[19:14] | – Walk up, finish them off. – With a…? | – 走过去 把他们解决掉 – 打哪儿 |
[19:18] | Headshot. | 爆头 |
[19:20] | Damn, y’all coming along full effect. | 妈的 你们不达目的誓不罢休啊 |
[19:23] | I hear it– I hear that. | 受教 受教 |
[19:28] | All right, now say he in a car. | 好 万一他在车里面 |
[19:29] | Sergeant Thomas Hauk, Baltimore City Police. | Thomas Hauk警长 巴蒂尔摩警察局 |
[19:34] | Didn’t I say City would come running? | 我不是说了市里会来查的么 |
[19:36] | – Did. – I’ll check this joker out for you. | – 确实 – 我会帮你查查这小丑 |
[19:39] | See what’s what. | 看他是什么身份 |
[19:41] | One other thing, | 还有件事儿 |
[19:43] | you’re are doing okay running them | 你事儿办得不错 |
[19:45] | New York niggers of off East Side. I know that. | 把那帮纽约黑鬼赶出东边 我懂 |
[19:48] | But this thing you got with disappearing the bodies… | 但是你毁尸灭迹这回事儿嘛… |
[19:51] | My man is saying if you just vanishing the bodies like that, | 我弟兄说尸体要是就这么消失了 |
[19:55] | it do kind of defeats its own purpose. | 这不给咱的效果打折了么 |
[19:58] | Niggers don’t know if they went back to the Bronx or whatever. | 黑鬼还以为他们回Bronx还是怎么的呢 |
[20:02] | – You feel me? – Of course. | – 你明白? – 当然 |
[20:05] | I’ll tell my people. | 我会转告我弟兄的 |
[20:06] | Hey, no disrespect to your professionalism or nothing. | 不是不尊重你的专业精神哈 |
[20:10] | We all impressed how you Iose the motherfuckers like that. | 我们都很钦佩你把那俩混蛋干掉了 |
[20:13] | We just trying to send a message | 我们只是想传达个信息 |
[20:14] | to these New York people in full effect… | 让这些纽约佬明白 彻底明白 |
[20:19] | you know what I’m saying? | 你懂我意思么 |
[20:21] | I’ll get back to you on this. | 我查完这个告诉你 |
[20:37] | So, Councilman, | 议员 |
[20:39] | I understand you were a ClD yesterday. | 听说你昨天在刑事偵緝部啊 |
[20:41] | See anything big with those downtown boys? | 在城里娃那里看到什么新鲜事了 |
[20:42] | Well, they messed up the lunch order. | 点的午餐外卖送错了 |
[20:44] | No, I figured I needed to get closer to the street, | 我只想更深入地接触社会 |
[20:46] | so that’s why I am out here today. | 所以今天就上你们这儿来了 |
[20:47] | Rolling with the mighty is east of the east. | 跟哥几个看看东区中的东区 |
[20:49] | Now, remember, we had a shooting incident last week. | 记住 上个礼拜发生了枪击事件 |
[20:52] | So, keep those corner fucks to one window. Don’t get surrounded. | 所以要面对着那些街角小鬼 不要被包围了 |
[20:55] | Shit, remember we had a van full of you guys, | 靠 我记得上次抓了一车 |
[20:57] | – we’d find the fucking chap. – What the fuck you say? | – 都跟你这熊样儿似的 – 你他妈说什么呢 |
[20:59] | Dressed like that, Stevie Wonder make you as police. | 穿成你那样 就连Stevie Wonder(老歌手)都知道你是条子 |
[21:01] | Keep your radio out of sight. Volume up on those boom boxes. | 无线电都藏好 音量调到最响 |
[21:04] | 10 bucks say we collar up first. | 赌十块钱我们先抓到 |
[21:06] | 20 makes it worth our while. | 要赌就赌二十 |
[21:07] | Mr. Mayor, you know what’s great about the Easter? | 市长先生 您知道咱东区兄弟什么最牛么 |
[21:09] | We are hungry motherfuckers– | 咱全都像饿狼一样 |
[21:11] | respectfully, I mean. | 当然是褒义 |
[21:13] | So, you’re saying, | 你刚说 |
[21:14] | you don’t ever give anybody a break? | 不管谁都不能放过? |
[21:17] | – Anybody? – Nah nah. | – 任何人? – 不能 |
[21:19] | ’cause if you let him slide for a dollar, | 如果你让人短你一块钱 |
[21:21] | it’s a sign that you’re weak. | 就等于告诉别人你没种 |
[21:22] | Today’s dollar is tomorrow’s two. | 今天短一块钱 明天就成了两块 |
[21:24] | Yeah, same with your crew. | 嗯 对自己手下也是这样 |
[21:25] | Your boy come up short saying spillage or police or whatever, | 你弟兄少了钱来跟你说货丢了有警察什么的 |
[21:28] | you let him be, and then he gettin’ over on you. | 你由着他 他就骑到你头上了 |
[21:31] | – Then you a chump. – So, you got to fuck him up. | – 你就认怂吧 – 所以要好好弄死他 |
[21:34] | – Yeah. – You gotta, ahem, mess him up. | – 对 – 额 你要 好好教训他 |
[21:37] | Nah nah. Something for real happen, you do that. | 不 真出了大事 才惩罚他 |
[21:40] | If you do it over some bullshit, | 如果为一点小事就发飙 |
[21:42] | then all you did was lose a good worker. | 你只会失去员工的信任 |
[21:44] | Oh, no. | 不 不 |
[21:45] | Man, you gotta fuck that nigger up, man. | 你要好好教训那黑鬼 |
[21:52] | Whoa whoa whoa whoa! | 喂喂喂 |
[21:55] | Whoa! | 喂 |
[21:58] | Stop talking on top of each other. | 别都一窝蜂一起说 |
[22:00] | This how you communicate out on them streets? | 你们在街头上也这样说话么 |
[22:02] | All right, it’s like this: you boy come back to you, | 好吧 我看这么着 你兄弟回来 |
[22:05] | – say this happened, that happened– – Then you fuck him up. | – 跟你说怎么怎么了 – 你就弄死他 |
[22:09] | In my mind, I’m gonna let him make it out of his own cut, too. | 我觉得 该让他从自己的提成里赔 |
[22:12] | If he good worker, he know what he need to do. | 如果他是个好员工 他也知道该怎么做 |
[22:15] | Yeah, he got a point. | 对 说得有道理 |
[22:16] | He got a point. That’s a good one. | 他说得对 这办法不错 |
[22:19] | If he thinks about it, | 如果他想了想 |
[22:21] | says it ain’t his fault, | 还说不是他的错 |
[22:22] | then that nigger run a game on you. | 那就是他玩你了 |
[22:24] | And then you fuck that nigger up. | 然后你再弄死他 |
[22:26] | – Yeah. – All right, yeah. | – 对 – 就是 对 |
[22:29] | – But why? – You know it gotta happen, man. | – 为什么呢 – 必须这么办啊 |
[22:32] | You know what I’m saying! | 你懂我意思吧 |
[22:34] | Wait wait wait! One voice. One voice. | 等等 一个个说 |
[22:36] | – Y’all, one voice. – Yo, yo, D, you tell him. | – 喂 一个个说 – 喂喂 D 你告诉他 |
[22:38] | There always people watching. | 总是有人看着的 |
[22:40] | Watching… you. | 看着你 |
[22:42] | True. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[22:44] | What’s taking you boys so long? | 你们怎么这么久才来 |
[22:46] | There he is now. | 他来了 |
[22:47] | Hurry up, hurry up, this guy. | 快快 就是他 |
[22:49] | This guy right here. | 就是这家伙 |
[22:51] | Fuck you, guys. Hey, yo, yo. | 去你妈的 喂喂喂 |
[22:54] | Yo, man,we need some pills. | 喂 兄弟 我们要买药片 |
[22:55] | Yeah, you in the right place, man. | 算你找对地方了 |
[22:57] | Get them for us. | 去帮我们买 |
[22:58] | Come on, man, I’m going to work. | 拜托 我赶着去上班 |
[23:00] | Yo, 20 for the pills and 10 for you. | 喂 20块买药片 10块给你 |
[23:03] | – Leave the bike. – What, you want steal my bike? | – 自行车留下 – 干嘛 想偷我车? |
[23:06] | What the fuck I want your bike for? | 我他妈要你车干嘛 |
[23:07] | I got a car. | 老子自己有车 |
[23:09] | Give me a minute. | 等我一会儿 |
[23:14] | $20 might not mean nothing to you. | 20块对你也许不算什么 |
[23:16] | But I ain’t making that much money. | 我可不像你挣那么多 |
[23:19] | It’s hard money. | 咱都是血汗钱 |
[23:22] | Y’all some lazy motherfuckers. | 你们这帮懒鬼 |
[23:23] | This shit is right around the corner. | 明明就在街角 |
[23:25] | You have no idea how much we appreciate this. | 哥几个别提有多感谢你了 |
[23:27] | I love it when they come to work pumped like this. | 我就喜欢看他们这样去上工 |
[23:33] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[23:35] | Come on, man. I’m going to work. | 拜托 我是去上班啊 |
[23:37] | Come on, man. I’m going to work, man! | 别介啊 兄弟 我真是去上班的 |
[23:39] | It’s bullshit, man! | 搞毛啊 伙计 |
[23:40] | This is some bullshit right here. | 都他妈搞什么飞机 |
[23:42] | For real! For real! I ain’t got no drugs, no shit on me. | 真的 真的 我可没药 我身上啥都没有 |
[23:45] | I ain’t got nothing on me, man. And you taking my bike, too?! | 我身上啥都没有 你们连我车都要拿?! |
[23:48] | I need that.This is bullshit y’all be using! | 车不能拿 你们这是陷害我 |
[23:51] | – One down. -…comin’ in the hood fuckin’ with us. | – 抓了一个 – 装神弄鬼地唬我们 |
[23:54] | This is fucked up right here, man. | 你们太他妈混蛋了 |
[24:00] | Andre, how you doing? | Andre 你怎么样 |
[24:04] | This is a friend of mine– Detective Moreland. | 这是我朋友 Moreland警探 |
[24:09] | You doing okay there or what? | 你最近怎么样啊 |
[24:13] | So, listen, for my friend here, | 听着 既然我朋友在这儿 |
[24:14] | tell me one more time how the thing went down, will you? | 你不如再说一遍当时的事情经过吧 |
[24:17] | – The boy came in. – Omar? | – 那男孩冲进来 – Omar? |
[24:20] | – Omar. – He puts the nine on her. | – Omar – 他用9mm指着她 |
[24:23] | Says to me, “Whatever you got.” | 对我说”都交出来” |
[24:27] | A nine, huh? | 9毫米口径的么? |
[24:30] | Where were you? | 你当时站哪儿 |
[24:32] | – Where you see me at. – Mm-hmm. | – 就在现在这个位置 – 嗯 |
[24:36] | Nine wouldn’t go through this. | 9mm可打不穿这个 |
[24:39] | – Why did you come out? – ‘Cause he said to. | – 你干嘛出来? – 他让我出来的 |
[24:41] | Trying to save her life. | 想英雄救美呢 |
[24:43] | Right, I’m saying— | 对 我说过了 |
[24:45] | This is like Bank of England glass. | 这玻璃跟英格兰银行似的 |
[24:48] | Fort Knox glass. | 跟Knox碉堡似的 |
[24:51] | And who put that up there? Huh? | 这又是谁搞出来的 |
[24:54] | Guy must have had an elephant gun or some shit. | 那家伙得有把猎大象的枪才能打穿吧 |
[24:59] | I don’t know. The boy had a mask on. | 我怎么知道 那小子呆着面罩 |
[25:03] | A mask, eh? | 面罩哈 |
[25:05] | Like Zorro, huh? | 像佐罗是吧 |
[25:09] | – When did that happen? – A few weeks back. | – 这是什么时候的事儿 – 几个星期以前吧 |
[25:15] | – Put in a report? – It got away from me. | – 报警了没 – 我给忘了 |
[25:21] | Andre Andre. | |
[25:23] | We’re going to need you to come down to the office | 我们需要你到警局来一趟 |
[25:27] | and straighten out a couple of things. | 有几件事情 你得说说清楚 |
[25:32] | I’m running a business here. | 我还要做生意呢 |
[25:33] | I ain’t going nowhere. | 俺哪儿都不去 |
[25:40] | Give me a bottle of Mylanta. | 给我来瓶Mylanta |
[25:44] | Please. | 谢谢 |
[25:50] | His whole story is fucked, and here’s why, | 他满口胡扯 你知道为什么吗 |
[25:53] | First, it don’t make any sense. | 首先 这不合理啊 |
[25:55] | The shooter took out the woman | 枪手打死了那女人 |
[25:56] | and left him breathing to talk to you. | 留他一活口在这儿跟你讲话 |
[25:59] | He should be dead, too. | 要死他也死了 |
[26:00] | Second, there’s a drug depot in there. | 其次 这后面是个藏毒点 |
[26:06] | The glass, reinforced steel, | 防弹玻璃 加固钢窗 |
[26:08] | camera, low inventory. | 监控 没多少存货 |
[26:11] | And, third,he’s shining us on about that big-ass.50-cal hole | 三 那.50枪孔他在给我们打马虎眼 |
[26:18] | because I know who put it there, | 我知道是谁干的 |
[26:19] | and he knows who put it there. | 他也知道是谁干的 |
[26:21] | And if he were to say, | 如果他说 |
[26:22] | “Oh, that? That’s Omar’s previous. | “哦那个 那是Omar上次干的 |
[26:25] | Ripping off a re-up in here–“ | 连着袭击了两次这地方 –“ |
[26:27] | which is what happened– he be fucked. | 其实就是那样– 那他就完了 |
[26:30] | So what? | 怎么着 |
[26:31] | A guy comes in the first time with a.50 caliber | 一个家伙第一次拿着把.50步枪进来 |
[26:35] | because he knows the glass is thick, | 知道玻璃很厚 |
[26:37] | then comes back the next week with a nine? | 回去过一星期换了把9毫米的? |
[26:41] | The job isn’t about picking the stories we like best. | 干咱这行可不能挑自己喜欢的故事啊 |
[26:45] | Motherfucker. Now you’re going to lecture me about what the job is. | 狗娘养的 你还教训起我怎么干活来了 |
[26:49] | – My apologies. – Okay. Let’s go downtown. | – 我错了 – 好吧 回城吧 |
[27:03] | It’s a new law, yo– | 现在有新法律了 |
[27:04] | three pills, that’s felony weight. | 三粒药 就是重罪了 |
[27:06] | And you’re on a pre-indicted corner? | 你还是登记在册的街角小子? |
[27:09] | – What? – You better show some stash. | – 啥? – 你最好把存货交出来 |
[27:11] | Oh, it’s off the chart now. | 现在牢里可没人管了 |
[27:13] | Those DC boys down there,too, right. | 那些特区小子们 |
[27:15] | They love fresh Baltimore ass. | 就喜欢巴尔的摩嫩菊花 |
[27:18] | – Mm-mmm. – I ain’t know no stash. | – 哼哼 – 我啥存货都没有啊 |
[27:20] | They say it’s better than pussy. | 他们说干菊花比干妞还爽呢 |
[27:22] | – Those my pills. – Yeah. | – 这是我的药 – 好哇 |
[27:25] | Have you ever heard of federal guidelines? | 你没听说过联邦指导法么 |
[27:28] | Pre-indicted corners,homeboy. | 登记在册的街角小子 |
[27:31] | That’s three years mandatory. Unless you mitigate. | 至少关三年 除非你缓刑 |
[27:36] | – Mit-a-what? – The stash, front boy. | – 缓…什么? – 交出货来 臭小子 |
[27:38] | I don’t know no stash. Those my pills, man. | 我不知道啥存货 这是我的药 大哥 |
[27:43] | I’m high right now, look. | 我现在就嗨着呢 你看 |
[27:44] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[27:47] | They gonna love him up in there. Come on. | 他们一定爱死他了 走吧 |
[27:49] | – I saw him first. – Yeah? | – 我先看见他的 – 是么 |
[27:50] | – Bitch is mine. – Those are my pills, I swear. | – 小杂种是我的 – 真的是我的药 我发誓 |
[27:53] | That’s two. | 俩了 |
[27:55] | Get the fuck in the car. | 给我进车里去吧 |
[27:58] | Damn, fractions? | 妈的 分数哈 |
[28:00] | He’s doing fractions. | 他教我们分数 |
[28:02] | Shit, you want to know what we talked about in my new class today? | 你知道我们新的课上干了什么 |
[28:04] | – What? – Slinging. | – 什么 – 学毒品贩卖 |
[28:06] | Yo, I’m not playing. | 老子才不是说笑呢 |
[28:07] | We talked about business, | 我们说的是怎么做买卖 |
[28:09] | about putting shit on the damn street. | 怎么去社会上混 |
[28:10] | Nigga, please. | 黑鬼 算了吧 |
[28:11] | It was like we schooling them. | 简直像我们在教他们 |
[28:13] | Yo, my new class is the shit. | 我的新班级简直烂透了 |
[28:15] | -Yo, you going by the gym today? -No, man. | – 你今天去不去健身房 – 不去 |
[28:19] | I gotta go vial up what’s left on this package so I can re-up. | 我得赶紧把剩下的货装瓶 好去进货 |
[28:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:23] | – All right, man. – Peace, man. | – 好吧 – 回见 |
[28:25] | That shit is easy though, right? | 那倒是简单 |
[28:37] | I got to leave soon,Duquan. | 我快要走了 Duquan |
[28:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:41] | What level are you on? | 你玩到几级了? |
[28:44] | Ah, I never made it past 10. | 啊 我从没超过十级过 |
[28:47] | Want to see me get to 40? | 想看我玩到40级么 |
[28:51] | That’s cheating. | 这是作弊 |
[28:54] | Want me to show you how? | 想要我教你么 |
[29:02] | Baltimore City Police Department. | 巴尔的摩市警察局 |
[29:03] | Yes, ma’am, this is Sydney Handjerker | 对 女士 我叫Sydney Handjerker(手淫者) |
[29:06] | with Handjerker, Cohen & Bromburg. | 是Handjerker Cohen & Bromburg律师行的 |
[29:10] | I’m trying to locate a Sergeant Thomas Hauk | 我想找一位Thomas Hauk警长 |
[29:13] | in regards to a client I am representing. | 我是代表一位客户想见他 |
[29:15] | Hold, please. | 请稍等 |
[29:18] | Mayor’s office, Lieutenant Hoskins. | 市长办公室 Hoskins警督 |
[29:20] | Yes, hello. | 啊 你好 |
[29:22] | This is Ervin Pepper of Pepper, | 我是Pepper, Pepper & Bayleaf律师行的 |
[29:23] | Pepper& Bayleaf. | Ervin Pepper (胡椒 胡椒 & 香草) |
[29:25] | I’m calling in regards to a Sergeant Thomas Hauk in regards to a– | 我找一位Thomas Hauk警长有点事 |
[29:30] | He’s no longer on this detail. Hold on for a minute. | 他已经不在这里干了 请稍等 |
[29:35] | Major Crimes. May I help you? | 重案组 有什么事吗 |
[29:38] | This is Dr. Jay calling with test results for Thomas Hauk. | 我是Jay医生 Thomas Hauk的报告出来了 |
[29:42] | He’s on the street. | 他在出外勤 |
[29:43] | You want to leave a message? | 您要留言吗? |
[29:46] | Hello: | 喂 |
[29:55] | Let’s do it. | 动手吧 |
[29:57] | You’ve just got to walk up on him, all right? | 你朝他直走过去 明白? |
[29:59] | Snap one. | 速战速决 |
[30:01] | We’ve gotta make sure he’s from New York first, right? | 你先要确认好他从纽约来的 |
[30:03] | Gotta ask. | 要问他 |
[30:04] | Ask what? “You from New York?” | 问什么 “你是纽约来的么” |
[30:06] | No, ask a Baltimore question, | 不 问个巴尔的摩的问题 |
[30:08] | something a New York nigger won’t know. | 问个纽约黑鬼不知道的 |
[30:10] | – What’s a Baltimore question, yo? – I don’t know, | – 巴尔的摩问题是怎样的 – 不知道 |
[30:12] | Iike, maybe something about club music. | 像本地酒吧音乐什么的 |
[30:14] | They don’t know nothing about that shit up in New York. | 他们在纽约的都不懂这个的 |
[30:17] | Huh: | 哈 |
[30:19] | Ask him, like, who Young Leek be. | 问他 Young Leek是谁 |
[30:22] | Shaking and jiggle it. | * 摇一摇 乐一乐* |
[30:26] | Or K-Swift. | 或者K-Swift (都是乐队名) |
[30:28] | Man, I know nothing about that 92Q shit, man. | 那些92Q的东西我一点都不知道哇 |
[30:32] | Man, who gives a fuck, yo? | 老兄 谁管这些呀 |
[30:34] | You don’t know Marc Clarke? | 你不知道Marc Clarke? |
[30:37] | “The Big Phat Morning Show”? | “大肥仔晨间秀”? |
[30:40] | You ain’t right, girl. | 你有毛病啊 丫头 |
[30:41] | The average Baltimore nigga is gonna know all that shit, all right? | 正常巴尔的摩黑鬼都知道这些好吗 |
[30:44] | They listen to some bullshit up in New York. | 他们纽约人听的都是些垃圾 |
[30:47] | This is some bullshit. | 这都他妈乱扯啥 |
[30:49] | – Go ahead. – All right, whatever. | – 去吧 – 好吧 随便了 |
[30:51] | Hey, got a bet going on, man. | 我刚跟兄弟打赌 |
[30:53] | – What’s up? – Who’s your favorite one | – 怎么了 – “大肥仔晨间秀”里 |
[30:55] | on “The Big Phat Morning Show,” yo? | 你最喜欢哪个? |
[30:56] | What, are you a New York, girl?Sonjay. | 干嘛 你纽约来的么 当然是Sonjay |
[30:59] | – Who? Who? – Kill that show any day. | – 谁 谁 – 他一出场就绝了 |
[31:00] | Snoop! Snoop, yo! Snoop, yo! Yo! | Snoop Snoop 喂 喂 |
[31:03] | Chill! Sonjay be on the show too. | 住手 Sonjay也是那个秀里的 |
[31:13] | So maybe I ask the questions from now on, all right? | 下次还是换我问问题吧 |
[31:19] | And then they basically entrap some poor bastard on a bet, | 他们打赌玩儿着钓上了个倒霉蛋 |
[31:21] | haul in $20 worth of drugs. | 为了二十块的毒品就把人关起来 |
[31:22] | Now they’ve got to process him, feed him, | 然后审他 栽赃他 |
[31:24] | property voucher his bike. | 扣押了他的自行车 |
[31:25] | Next thing,they’re working on some 14-year-old smoke | 接着 还抓了个14岁的烟鬼 |
[31:28] | hound like he’s Bin Laden. | 把人当本拉登似的拷问 |
[31:29] | The big haul there is three vials of cocaine. | 所谓大买卖不过是三小瓶可卡因 |
[31:32] | I mean,are you with this? | 你就睁只眼闭只眼么 |
[31:34] | I’ve been fighting this bullshit for years. | 这个问题由来已久 |
[31:36] | The only way to go is high-end enforcement. | 唯一的解决办法是高层插手 |
[31:38] | You pick the targets that’ll make a dent out there, | 你挑个在外面惹事儿的家伙 |
[31:40] | reduce the violence. | 减少暴力执法 |
[31:42] | So what’s the problem? | 有什么问题么 |
[31:44] | Problem is I do what I’m told. | 问题是 我也是照章办事 |
[31:45] | Meaning? | 怎讲 |
[31:49] | Mr. Mayor, I’m no more a racist than you are. | 市长先生 我不是比你更种族歧视 |
[31:52] | The thing about affirmative action– | 关于抓捕行动 |
[31:54] | I’m just talking policy here, no offense intended– | 我就事论事 无意冒犯 |
[31:57] | – None taken. – –it’s a numbers game. | – 但说无妨 – 这是个数字游戏 |
[31:59] | And numbers games breed more numbers games. | 数字游戏产生更多的数字游戏 |
[32:03] | You need a 20% hike in the hiring of black officers | 你要多雇佣20%黑人警官 |
[32:05] | to keep up with the city demographic. | 来提升城市人口形象 |
[32:07] | But that’s also got to be reflected straight up the chain, | 但这又必须在另一边反应出来 |
[32:09] | which means fast-tracking some people past where their– | 有些抓人上就不免急功近利– |
[32:13] | how do I say this– | 怎么说呢 |
[32:14] | there are experienced warrants. | 已经形成潜规则了 |
[32:17] | And he who owes his good fortune to the numbers, | 一边数字上升更好看了 |
[32:19] | abides in them. | 另一边也要跟着上 |
[32:21] | Gotta show arrests are up 15, 20%. | 逮捕率也要提高15-20% |
[32:24] | We’ll worry about the quality later. | 质量只能以后再说了 |
[32:26] | So what you saw out there, it’s a con game, | 你在外头看到的 就是猫鼠游戏 |
[32:29] | a Band-Aid on cancers. | 治标不治本 |
[32:30] | So no, I’m not with this, but I do follow orders. | 我不是睁只眼闭只眼 只是照章办事 |
[32:35] | However, if those orders were to change, | 当然 如果上头的规则有变 |
[32:38] | or if I had the opportunity to change them myself… | 或者我有机会自己改变规则… |
[32:56] | Oh no, you not! | 喔不 你不是吧 |
[32:57] | What’s this shit doing in my house? | 这东西怎么会在我家 |
[32:59] | I stretching bottles, Ma. | 我装瓶子呢 妈 |
[33:00] | You ever see your daddy bring his work home with him like that? | 你见过你爸把活带回来的么 |
[33:04] | That’s what you got a lieutenant for. | 不然要个小头目干嘛 |
[33:06] | Police come through this door instead of your mother, | 要是警察而不是你妈这么走进来 |
[33:09] | they will have this whole damn house. | 这房子就都没了 |
[33:11] | This has all got to be packed up and elsewhere right now. | 从今往后给我上别处装去 |
[33:13] | All right, be cool. | 好啦 急什么 |
[33:15] | Wait till Bey hears about this. | 让Bey知道看你怎么办 |
[33:24] | Did you hear that naked-ass appeal to racial solidarity? | 你听见没那家伙全都推到种族问题上 |
[33:27] | I’d like to kick his pale entitled ass. | 我真想踢死他的白人屁股 |
[33:29] | Were you listening? | 你听他说了什么 |
[33:31] | He’s no more a racist than I am. | “我不是比你更种族歧视” |
[33:33] | Might have to kick your ass, too. | 看来你也挨踢了 |
[33:39] | What have you heard about this fellow Daniels? | 你听说过那个叫Daniels的么? |
[33:42] | Major in the Western. | “西区警司” |
[33:43] | Yeah, he’s there, | 对 他不错 |
[33:45] | but not much politically. | 不过没什么政治势力 |
[33:47] | I don’t think he’s got any suction with anybody. | 他好像哪边都不站 |
[33:57] | Where’s the Rice-A-Roni? | 杂烩饭呢? |
[34:00] | Ma, where’s the Rice-A-Roni? | 妈 杂烩饭呢? |
[34:02] | There was this boy on the stoop | 我在车站看到个男孩 |
[34:03] | that looked like he was starving. | 看上去快饿死了 |
[34:05] | So you cooked it for him? | 你热给他吃了? |
[34:07] | Naw, I just gave it to him. | 没 我就这么给他了 |
[34:09] | You just gave it to him. | 你就这么给他了 |
[34:12] | Boy ate a raw box of Rice-A-Roni? | 一整盒生的他就这么吃了? |
[34:19] | How much did you sell the groceries for? | 说 你把我们家杂货卖了多少钱 |
[34:22] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这么看着我 |
[34:25] | I gotta go out. | 我要出去了 |
[34:38] | – $10? – You have your Rice-A-Roni profits. | – 才十块? – 你不是有卖杂烩饭的钱么 |
[34:41] | Michael, come on! | Michael 搞毛啊 |
[34:45] | Boy, I ain’t gonna let you hold the DSS card | 小子 我让你拿着社保卡 |
[34:47] | if you ain’t gonna do right by me. | 可不是让你这样对我的 |
[34:49] | You’re gonna let me hold that card. | 你必须让我拿着那卡 |
[34:54] | You’re a hard child. | 你个倔娃子 |
[35:06] | Next time, don’t go selling the food out of our mouths! | 下次别卖我们的口粮了! |
[35:14] | Yeah, like y’all say– | 就像你们说的 |
[35:16] | don’t lie, don’t bunk, | 不要撒谎骗人 |
[35:17] | don’t cheat, don’t steal, or whatever. | 不要偷拐抢骗 什么什么的 |
[35:20] | But what about y’all, huh? | 可你们呢 |
[35:22] | What, the government? | 怎么 算是政府的了? |
[35:23] | What it– Enron? Ha! | 什么海洛因 哈 |
[35:25] | Steroids, yeah. | 类固醇 |
[35:27] | Liquor business: | 酒水买卖 |
[35:28] | Booze is the real killer out there. | 卖酒才叫谋财害命呢 |
[35:30] | And cigarettes– oh, shit. | 还有香烟 我操 |
[35:34] | Hey, you got some smokes in there? | 你口袋里有烟没有? |
[35:36] | I’m trying to quit. | 我正努力戒烟 |
[35:40] | And drugs paid your salary, right? | 你工资不也是靠毒品来的 |
[35:43] | No, not exactly, but I get your point. | 不能这么说 不过我明白你意思 |
[35:45] | We do the same thing as y’all, | 我们干的和你们一样一样的 |
[35:46] | except when we do it, | 只不过换成我们干 |
[35:47] | it’s like,”Oh my God, these kids is animals.” | 人们就说”天哪 这帮小畜生” |
[35:49] | Like it’s the end of the world coming. | 弄得跟世界末日似的 |
[35:52] | Man, that’s bullshit, all right? | 靠 这太扯了好嘛 |
[35:55] | ‘Cause it’s like– what is it– hypocrite– hypocritical. | 这就叫 那啥 道 — 道貌岸然 |
[35:59] | I mean, yeah, we got our thing, | 我们都有自己的角色 |
[36:00] | but this is just part of the big thing. | 但和大局比起来只是一个棋子 |
[36:02] | Exactly. | 就是 |
[36:03] | But this corner-boy thing, right? | 可这个街角小子的活儿 |
[36:05] | All y’all did all this talking up in here. | 你们只是嘴上说说而已 |
[36:08] | You think you could sit down | 难道能坐下来 |
[36:09] | and write down the laws to your thing? | 把行为准则一条条写下来? |
[36:11] | Hell yeah. I’ll do it right now. | 废话 我这就写给你看 |
[36:12] | Shit. | 切 |
[36:16] | No, I’m talking about– can y’all do it together? | 不 我是说你们能不能一起写? |
[36:22] | I give the test on fractions, | 我考一次分数运算 |
[36:24] | half the kids have breakdowns. | 一半孩子都崩溃了 |
[36:26] | I still have a lot of kids who can barely handle whole numbers. | 还有很多孩子连整数都算不清楚 |
[36:30] | Well, if it’s any comfort, | 你不是一个人 |
[36:31] | I have outside of my advanced class | 我教的高年级班 |
[36:35] | maybe half a dozen reading at grade level. | 有半打阅读还不如小学生水平 |
[36:38] | Try having them on the periodic table of elements. | 我还指望教他们背元素周期表呢 |
[36:40] | The thing is, it’s your curriculum, | 不管怎样 这是你的大纲 |
[36:42] | and you have to stick to it. | 你得按着大纲教 |
[36:43] | – I can’t. It’s absurd. – You have to. | – 没法教 教不会啊 – 你没得选 |
[36:45] | That test in April is the difference | 政府接管不接管这所学校 |
[36:47] | between the state taking over the school or not. | 就看四月份的这场考试了 |
[36:50] | Maybe the state should. | 还不如让政府接管呢 |
[36:52] | Look, you teach math, you teach the test. | 呐 教数学 无非是应付考试 |
[36:56] | North Avenue is all about | North Avenue就是唱唱 |
[36:57] | the leave-no-child-behind stuff getting spoon-fed. | “一个都不能拉下”的高调 |
[37:00] | And what do they learn? | 那他们能学些什么呢 |
[37:02] | Find some middle ground. | 想办法折中处理 |
[37:04] | Every day try to do a little for the statewide, | 每天教点国家规定的内容 |
[37:07] | and keep a unit problem on the blackboard for Donnelly. | 把单元概要写在黑板上 给Donnelly看 |
[37:10] | You know,if she comes to visit, | 万一她来视察的话 |
[37:11] | she thinks you’re on point. | 她会觉得你都讲在点子上 |
[37:12] | The rest of the time, | 剩下的时间么 |
[37:14] | do what you feel like you need to do. | 你爱干嘛干嘛 |
[37:17] | But be careful. | 不过要小心点 |
[37:18] | You’re are still on the far side of your evaluation. | 你离评估通过还远着呢 |
[37:20] | The first year isn’t about the kids, | 第一年不关孩子们什么事儿 |
[37:23] | it’s about you surviving. | 你自己得先熬过来 |
[37:39] | get up! | 站起来 |
[37:40] | Hands on your head. | 手放脑后 |
[37:45] | – I was eating that. – Fuck you. | – 我还没吃完呢 – 吃你妈 |
[37:47] | – That’s my lunch. – Fuck you. | – 那是我的午饭 – 饭你妈 |
[37:49] | Find a wall, motherfuckers. Man. | 靠墙跪下 小兔崽子 |
[37:54] | Get your feet up. | 脚靠后 |
[37:56] | – This is harassment. – What did I say to you? | – 你这是骚扰 – 我说什么了我 |
[37:58] | “Fuck you.” That’s what you said to me. | “X你妈”你刚对我说的 |
[38:01] | There’s nothing here,man. | 这儿什么都没有 老兄 |
[38:03] | Oops. My bad. | 哟 不好意思 |
[38:06] | You want to play games with me? | 你跟我玩是吧 |
[38:07] | I’m going to be in your people’s shit like this every day | 老子敢让你们每天都吃不了兜着走 |
[38:10] | until my camera comes home. | 除非把摄像机给我还回来 |
[38:11] | You hear me? Every day. | 听到没 每一天 |
[38:15] | You and yours. Let’s go. | 你 你们几个 咱们走 |
[38:19] | Ah, that felt good! | 啊 感觉真好 |
[38:22] | The old Western DEU rides again. | 老西区扫毒组东山再起 |
[38:27] | Yes? | 请进 |
[38:29] | Anyone from the ClD reports at the front desk. | 所有刑事偵緝部成员到总台报到 |
[38:32] | Any ClD reports to the front desk. | 所有刑事偵緝部成员到总台报到 |
[38:35] | Respectfully, sir, I would feel better if you cleared this | 恕我直言 先生 您最好走正规渠道通过指挥部 |
[38:38] | through the chain of command. | 来下达命令 |
[38:43] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[38:47] | I’ll think about that. | 我会考虑的 |
[38:53] | – Problem with the bosses? – One in particular. | – 老板们找麻烦? – 其中一个 |
[38:57] | – That was our mayor-to-be. – Carcetti? | – 就是未来市长 – Carcetti? |
[39:01] | Seriously? | 真的? |
[39:03] | He wants to meet. | 他想见面 |
[39:05] | You and him? Alone? | 你和他 单独见面? |
[39:08] | He wants to talk about the police department– | 他想谈谈警察局的事 |
[39:10] | what works,what doesn’t. | 什么可行 什么不可行 |
[39:13] | You have the mayor’s ear now. | 连市长都要听你的意见啦 |
[39:15] | Look at you. | 你看你 |
[39:17] | Here’s the thing: What do I say? | 问题是 我说什么呢? |
[39:18] | What do you mean what do you say? | 什么叫你说什么 |
[39:20] | How honest should I be: | 我该说多少实话呢 |
[39:22] | I mean, it’s one thing for me to talk technical shit | 光谈技术问题和执法战略 |
[39:24] | or enforcement strategies, | 是一回事情 |
[39:26] | but the shit that actually goes on? | 但那些实实在在发生的事情呢 |
[39:28] | I start talking about that, I don’t know if I can stop. | 我要是一开口 都不知道停不停得下来 |
[39:30] | Cedric, this is your chance. | Cedric 这是你的机遇 |
[39:32] | This is a career. | 你就要平步青云了 |
[39:35] | What if I take my shots at Burrell and Rawls | 万一我把枪口对准Burrell和Rawls |
[39:37] | and he decides not to clean house? What then? | 可他不打算清理门户 我怎么办 |
[39:40] | The new mayor calls you up, | 新市长打电话给你 |
[39:42] | asks you for your take on things, | 想让你采取行动 |
[39:44] | and you don’t want to be, what, a politic? | 怎么 你倒不想蹚政治浑水? |
[39:46] | Carcetti– ugh. I don’t even know the man. | Carcetti 我都不了解这个人 |
[39:49] | If he is calling you, | 既然他打给你 |
[39:51] | it’s because guys like Burrell and Rawls are on the ropes. | 就说明Burrell和Rawls那伙人 已经撞在枪口上了 |
[39:56] | – Maybe. – I know there is a risk, | – 也许吧 – 我知道这有风险 |
[40:01] | but maybe I’d fire away… | 可说不定这次就能… |
[40:06] | both barrels. | 一箭双雕 |
[40:12] | I’ll wait out here, man.Up top. | 我就在这儿等着 放风 |
[40:19] | I’ll wait, I’ll wait. | 我等 我等 |
[40:21] | You got that grub, you got that pot? | 左手拿勺 右手拿瓢 |
[40:23] | Aw, wait. | 我等 |
[40:26] | -Shaking and jiggle it. -Yo. | -“摇一摇来晃一晃” – 干嘛 |
[40:28] | Who made that track? | 谁唱的? |
[40:29] | Yo, who you talking to,dawg? | 你特么跟谁说话呢 小子? |
[40:31] | I’m asking who Young Leek be. | 老子问你Young Leek是谁 |
[40:34] | You mean 2 Phat’s cousin? | 你是说二肥他表弟? |
[40:35] | – Who? – No. | – 谁? – 错 |
[40:36] | Nigga, then how the fuck should I know?! | 黑鬼 我他妈怎么会知道 |
[40:38] | Yo, who the fuck is you talking– | 你他妈知道自己跟谁– |
[40:40] | – Aw, shit. – Not bad. | – 哇靠 – 不赖哇 |
[40:42] | Fuck that nigga. | 干那黑鬼 |
[40:50] | What up, B? | 干嘛呢 B? |
[40:52] | – Where Ma at? – Upstairs. | – 妈呢? – 楼上 |
[40:58] | Michael, my daddy came home. | Michael 我爸回来了 |
[41:03] | Daddy came home? | 爸回来了? |
[41:04] | – Look who home! – Michael. | – 看谁回来了 – Michael |
[41:18] | Damn, you grew. | 靠 长高了哇 |
[41:33] | And a pack of Kools for Macia. | 给Macia拿包Kools烟 |
[41:38] | Still tricking for that clown? | 还对那小丑死心塌地啊? |
[41:40] | You know, I don’t understand why people talk trash about him. | 我就不懂你们干嘛都说他坏话 |
[41:43] | All I know is he loves me. | 我知道他是爱我的 |
[41:44] | Well, when you get tired of him | 等你跟厌了他 |
[41:46] | going upside your head and all, | 脑子清醒过来了 |
[41:48] | you’ll really know who loves you. | 你才能明白谁最爱你呢 |
[41:50] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[41:53] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[42:01] | Motherfucker, what? | 你老母 怎么啦? |
[42:11] | He had 12 years. | 他判了12年啊 |
[42:13] | Parole. | 假释了 |
[42:15] | It was only a drug charge. | 只是卖药而已 |
[42:17] | You swore he wasn’t coming back. | 你发誓说他不会回来的 |
[42:19] | This is a good thing,Michael. | 这是件好事啊 Michael |
[42:22] | It’s going to be back the way it was. | 一切都回到从前的样子了 |
[42:24] | The way it was? | 从前的样子 |
[42:26] | We a family again. | 我们又是一家人了 |
[42:31] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[42:37] | People change, Michael. | 人是会变的 Michael |
[42:42] | He said you can give him back the independence card too. | 他还说让你把独立卡还给他 |
[42:45] | He gonna take care of all that for us. | 他会照顾我们大家的 |
[42:57] | Thanks for coming up from Washington. | 感谢您从华府远道而来 |
[43:00] | The party is happy for the opportunity. | 党内很珍视这次机会 |
[43:02] | You’ve got some heat behind you at this point. | 你这次算是抓到重点了 |
[43:04] | – But down to business. – The way we see it, | – 言归正传 – 按我们的意思 |
[43:06] | we’ve got to cobble together a citywide turnaround, | 我们要搞次全市范围的大清洗 |
[43:09] | call it the “Baltimore Miracle” or some shit. | 起名叫”巴尔的摩奇迹”或什么的 |
[43:11] | Which starts with a 10% drop in crime. | 以犯罪率下降10%为始 |
[43:14] | Since that was your campaign cry, | 这本来就是你的竞选口号 |
[43:16] | – you want the double digits. – No doubt. | – 你要争取两位数 – 毫无疑问 |
[43:18] | Denny’s got to do a bricks-and-mortar project downtown, | Denny要在市区竖一座钢筋水泥建筑 |
[43:20] | put his name on something. | 以他的名字命名 |
[43:22] | We’re flushed with stadiums, | 体育馆已经多得濮出来了 |
[43:23] | got hotels out of the ass. | 酒店不考虑在内 |
[43:25] | You guys got a good convention center? | 你们有好的戒毒中心么? |
[43:27] | – And a convention center expansion. – Gotta put something up, | – 还有个在扩建中 – 总之要造点什么 |
[43:30] | get the sign on it that says, | 竖个标志 上面写: |
[43:31] | “Brought to you by Tommy Carcetti and the citizens of Baltimore.” | “由Tommy Carcetti与巴尔的摩市民 共同向您呈现” |
[43:34] | Well, think on it,but you don’t have too much time to decide. | 那就先想想 不过要抓紧时间决定 |
[43:38] | Anything else? | 还有其他事么? |
[43:39] | Education always polls good. | 教育在民调中一向反映良好 |
[43:40] | Oh no, we’ve got to stay away from schools. | 不行 学校碰不得 |
[43:43] | Our last four administrations Ieft us | 前四任政府留给我们 |
[43:45] | with an inner-city system with inner-city problems. | 一堆内部系统的内部烂摊子 |
[43:47] | We get involved, start talking shit, | 我们一掺和进去指手画脚 |
[43:49] | it becomes our mess. | 就成了我们的问题了 |
[43:52] | Gotta respect the depths. | 小心水深着呢 |
[43:55] | One, you get the drop in crime; | 一 你让犯罪率降下来 |
[43:57] | two, you build something downtown; | 二 你在市中心建栋楼 |
[43:59] | and three, you stay away from schools; | 三 别管学校的事儿 |
[44:01] | And, four, you keep your boyish good looks. | 四 继续保持你那正太脸 |
[44:03] | You do all that, you might be running for governor in 2008, | 做到这些 到2008你说不定就能竞选州长了 |
[44:06] | maybe take back that statehouse for us, hmm? | 也许能把州府给我们赢回来 嗯? |
[44:10] | – Can you get him a square corner? – Easy. | – 能把角弄成方的不? – 简单 |
[44:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[44:45] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[44:47] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[44:49] | – Is it something at home? – No. | – 是家里的事儿么? – 不是 |
[44:53] | – Come on. – I said no. | – 说吧 – 都说没事儿了 |
[44:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:00] | If there’s ever anything you want to talk about… | 如果有什么你想说的… |
[45:03] | there’s me,but if you’d rather, | 尽管跟我说 或者如果你愿意 |
[45:05] | I can write you a pass to see the social worker. | 我可以给你写张条子让你跟社工谈 |
[45:11] | Just say when. | 随便什么时候 |
[45:18] | Michael, do you want to see the social worker? | Michael 你想跟社工谈谈么? |
[45:24] | No. | 不想 |
[45:39] | I have to say, | 不得不说 |
[45:40] | I’ve never seen kids like them this animated in a classroom. | 我从没见过在课堂上这么活跃的孩子 |
[45:43] | Focused– the corner culture kids, at least. | 这么专注 至少在边缘儿童中没见过 |
[45:46] | The ones with deeper problems, they opted out of that. | 有深层问题的孩子 一般不会这样 |
[45:48] | Deeper problems: | 深层问题? |
[45:49] | We’re not just up against corner logic in there. | 我们不是在这谈边缘法则 |
[45:51] | I am seeing oppositional defiant disorders, | 我看到有对立性反抗异常 |
[45:53] | clinical depression, post traumatic stress, | 临床抑郁 应激性压力症状 |
[45:56] | and with the girl Shaundra, borderline psychoses maybe. | 那个叫Shaundra的女孩 可能有边界性精神病 |
[45:59] | With those type of problems, | 要真有这些问题 |
[46:00] | we are gonna have to have a social worker here full-time. | 我们看来得请个全职社工了 |
[46:03] | But the corner kids, yeah, they really came alive. | 但这些街角孩子 他们真的很活泼 |
[46:06] | Yeah, when they talk about what they know, | 当他们谈到自己熟悉的东西 |
[46:07] | they talk from here, and they stay on point. | 目标明确 表达清晰 |
[46:09] | Shit, they have been even taking turns in there. | 天 他们还知道轮着说 |
[46:11] | Question is: | 问题是 |
[46:12] | Can we get them in that kind of mindset on stuff they don’t know? | 对他们不了解的东西 我们能激起相同热情吗 |
[46:14] | Can we have them learn on faith alone? | 能让他们为学习而学习吗? |
[46:17] | In all honesty, this is uncharted territory. | 说实话 这可是未知的领域啊 |
[46:23] | Where do you go from here? | 我们该从何做起呢 |
[46:25] | How about we just let this ride, | 不如先上马 |
[46:27] | see where it takes us? | 走一步看一步? |
[46:30] | All right, see, here’s the thing: | 好 事情就是这样 |
[46:31] | Once you got it, it’s all you. | 一旦接了 这活就是你的 |
[46:33] | Anything happen, I’m gonna have to fuck you up. | 出了什么碴子 我就要给你颜色看 |
[46:36] | Yeah, but that’s nothing. | 这还不算什么 |
[46:37] | ‘Cause the guy trusting me on this– Marlo– | 把活交给我的人 Marlo |
[46:39] | he’ll kill you and your whole family. | 他会杀了你 还有你全家 |
[46:42] | So don’t go shaking the bottles | 所以别偷鸡摸狗的 |
[46:44] | ’cause Marlo weighs that shit every time. | Marlo每次都会称分量 |
[46:46] | – I ain’t shaking shit. – See that you don’t, | – 我什么都不会偷的 – 谅你也不敢 |
[46:48] | ’cause if you do fuck with it, I’m gonna know. | 你要是干了 我一定会知道 |
[47:05] | All right, that’s good. | 好 这就行了 |
[47:19] | All right, it’s good. | 好 这样很好 |
[47:21] | All right, see, you’re under 13 and shit. | 好了 你看 你未满13岁 |
[47:23] | So you’re safe from everybody but me and Marlo. | 除了我和Marlo 谁都动不了你 |
[47:26] | – So I’m a lieutenant now? – Yeah. | – 那我现在算是小头目了? – 对 |
[47:28] | You’re my lieutenant. | 你是我的头目 |
[47:30] | And all I get is an extra $10? | 可我才多挣十美元? |
[47:32] | Yeah, you do this good, and we’ll talk. | 嗯 把手上的活干好了我们再谈 |
[47:40] | See this guy here? | 看见这位老兄么? |
[47:41] | That’s the grand jury prosecutor. | 这是最高法庭检察官 |
[47:44] | Now, you lie to us, it’s just good clean fun. | 你对我们撒谎 不过是玩笑 |
[47:46] | But you tell tales to that three-piece motherfucker, ooh, shit! | 要是对这位西装革履的老兄说谎 靠! |
[47:50] | I ain’t telling lies. | 我没有撒谎 |
[47:51] | Hey, Gary, let me ask you this hypothetically: | Gary 我假设性地问你 |
[47:55] | How much time does a witness get for lying to your grand jury? | 证人对你们法庭说谎最多能判多少 |
[47:57] | Are you kidding? As much as I can get him. | 开玩笑吧 能判多久判多久 |
[48:00] | – What’s the max? – 10 years. | – 最多几年? – 十年 |
[48:01] | Oh, you’ve got people going away for 10 years? | 哦 居然能判十年啊? |
[48:04] | Oh, hell yeah, all the time. | 是啊 常有的事儿 |
[48:06] | 10 years! | 十年呐 |
[48:08] | I thought he was going to say, like, two or three. | 我还以为他会说两三年呢 |
[48:09] | Hey, look, that motherfucker went upside my head. | 那家伙把我暴打一顿 |
[48:12] | I couldn’t even see straight. | 我眼冒金星看不清啊 |
[48:13] | Which motherfucker are we talking about? | 你说的杂种到底是谁呢? |
[48:14] | Then they got me on that medication. | 后来他们又让我吃了那药 |
[48:17] | It made me groggy as shit. | 让我晕晕乎乎的 |
[48:18] | Then this man starts working at me– | 这家伙就开始对我拳打脚踢的– |
[48:22] | – Fuck I did! – I mean, shit! | – 踢你妈! – 哇靠 |
[48:24] | I’m still groggy now. I mean, I got to– | 我现在还晕着呢 我得去– |
[48:28] | is there a washroom around: | 这里有没有洗手间啊 |
[48:38] | – Lying motherfucker. – For real. | – 说谎的杂种 – 可不是么 |
[48:49] | Pull over, asshole. | 靠边停 杂种 |
[48:52] | Shit. | 靠 |
[49:01] | Step out of the car,please. | 从车里出来 |
[49:04] | Step out of the car. | 从车里出来 |
[49:05] | Put your hands on the car. | 手放车上 |
[49:10] | Got anything on you? | 身上有东西么? |
[49:11] | -Have a seat on the curb. -Have a seat. | – 坐路边上 – 坐下 |
[49:15] | Cross your feet. Put your hands on your head. | 双脚交叉 手放在脑后 |
[49:28] | What the fuck is this powder? | 这什么玩意儿? |
[49:29] | Lime from my mama’s garden. | 我妈园子里种的柠檬 |
[49:39] | What are you building,a clubhouse? | 你用这造什么 俱乐部么? |
[49:41] | Oh, that shoot nails. Be cool. | 这可是汽钉枪 小心点 |
[49:43] | Oh, I know what it does. | 我当然知道这是啥 |
[49:50] | I want my fucking camera. | 把摄像机给我还回来 |
[49:59] | I heard what you said at Comstat the other day. | 我听到你那天在Comstat说的话了 |
[50:02] | I also hear you’re a commander who knows police work. | 我也听说你是个深谙警务的指挥官 |
[50:05] | That’s what people are saying. | 大家说说而已 |
[50:07] | So, yesterday I did a ride-along in Eastern, | 昨天我在东区跟着出了一次警 |
[50:10] | watched street pops, undercover rips. | 看他们在街上缉毒 便衣抓人 |
[50:14] | So what am I thinking? | 你觉得我怎么想? |
[50:16] | My guess:You witnessed a waste of time, money, energy, | 我猜 您看到的是时间财力物力的浪费 |
[50:20] | and, in few cases, talent. | 以及在某些案子中 人力 |
[50:22] | Rawls says it’s Burrell and his numbers game. | Rawls说这要怪Burrell和他的数字游戏 |
[50:24] | He says if I unleash him, put him in the driver’s seat, | 他说如果我拿他开刀 把他推到枪口上 |
[50:26] | then all that bullshit goes south. | 那不过是东边不闹南边闹 |
[50:28] | See a return of high-end police work, | 重大犯罪案件会大幅增加 |
[50:29] | says it’ll be the dawning of a new day. | 会比黎明前还要黑暗 |
[50:32] | – Rawls said that? – Yeah. | – 这话Rawls说的? – 对 |
[50:36] | Says he’s just following orders, | 说他也只是照章办事 |
[50:37] | being a good soldier. | 做个好战士 |
[50:40] | What do you say? | 你怎么看 |
[50:43] | Mr. Mayor, if you want to talk to me about what happens in the street | 市长先生 你要是想跟我谈街上的事儿 |
[50:46] | or what goes on under me in the Western, | 或者我管辖下西边的情况 |
[50:48] | I’ll talk your ear off. | 包管你听得耳朵起茧子 |
[50:50] | But I’m a soldier too. | 但我也是个战士 |
[50:52] | I don’t go up the chain with my opinions. | 我不能越权发表自己的意见 |
[50:54] | I can respect that. | 这我能够尊重 |
[50:56] | I will say this though: | 不过我要说一句 |
[50:58] | We did have one unit doing high-end stuff– | 我们本来有一支精锐队伍 |
[51:01] | Major Crimes working out of an offsite down on Clinton Street. | 负责Clinton街的重案组 |
[51:04] | “Did” is past tense. What wrecked it? | “本来”是过去式 怎么解散了? |
[51:09] | Good question,Mr. Mayor. | 问得好 市长先生 |
[51:11] | With Ray Foersters’passing, | Ray Foersters去世以后 |
[51:14] | I’m going to need a new ClD commander right away. | 我马上需要一名新的刑事侦缉部指挥官 |
[51:17] | Would you object to being made colonel working under Rawls? | 你肯不肯在Rawls手下做个副总警监? |
[51:24] | Under Rawls? | Rawls手下? |
[51:25] | He is deputy ops, is he not: | 他不是安全局副局长么 |
[51:28] | Is the mayor going to make the changes | 市长是真想做出改变 |
[51:31] | or just leave it to the good soldier? | 还是把活留给好战士? |
[51:34] | What I’m really asking is: How for real are you? | 我想问的是 您到底有多认真 |
[51:40] | Well, I guess we’re going to find that out together, aren’t we… | 这个嘛 看来我们要一起发现了 不是吗 |
[51:44] | Colonel Daniels? | Daniels副总警监 |
[51:51] | What the fuck do we do? | 我们该他妈怎么办? |
[51:54] | I don’t know. These guys don’t scare. | 不知道 这帮家伙根本不怕 |
[51:59] | If we all kick in– you, me, Sydnor– | 如果大家一起凑钱 你 我 Sydnor |
[52:03] | maybe we could afford a used camera. | 说不定能买台二手摄像机 |
[52:05] | I thought of that. | 我想过了 |
[52:07] | It ain’t gonna match the serial numbers from the one for my lSD. | 序列号跟我LSD的不一样 |
[52:14] | We’ve gotta get wood on Marlo. | 我们只能对Marlo来硬的 |
[52:16] | It’s the only way. | 没别的办法 |
[52:19] | This Randy kid, he can’t give us a murder, right? | 这个叫Randy的小子 他说不出谋杀对吧 |
[52:22] | Shit, he can’t even give us a body. | 连尸体都说不出个所以然来 |
[52:26] | But he says some Little Kevin kid | 可他说那个叫小Kevin的 |
[52:27] | was the one supposed to tell Lex to go up in that alley. | 本该是他叫Lex到巷子里去 |
[52:31] | Plus, what did fuck-nut say Little Kev said? | 还有 丫说小Kevin说了什么? |
[52:35] | “Lex went up the alley, | “Lex到巷子里去了 |
[52:37] | but he ain’t coming back.” | 不过他不会回来了” |
[52:39] | Maybe he saw the whole thing. | 也许他目睹了整件事 |
[52:41] | Maybe he’s our eyeball witness. | 也许他才是目击证人 |
[52:44] | – Little Kevin: – Little Kevin. | – 小Kevin – 小Kevin |
[52:56] | Carry the four. | 这儿四叠 |
[52:57] | 80 100 10 20 80, 100, 10, 20. | |
[53:01] | Where’s the rest? | 剩下的呢 |
[53:04] | Um… I’m on a hard strip. | 嗯 我遇到点麻烦 |
[53:06] | It’s tricky on Lafayette. | Lafayette那儿不好办 |
[53:08] | What the fuck are you doing there? | 你他妈去那边干嘛了 |
[53:10] | I’ve got to build it up. | 我得慢慢上手嘛 |
[53:11] | Nah nah, you ain’t got to build up shit. | 我呸 慢慢上手个屁 |
[53:14] | Your father built them corners, | 你爹让他们当了街角小子 |
[53:15] | and they owe you ’cause they owe him. | 他们都欠你的 因为他们都欠你爹 |
[53:19] | Bodie’s got a real short memory when it comes to giving props. | 该还账的时候Bodie的记性就不够用了 |
[53:22] | Ma. | 妈 |
[53:28] | I going to straighten this shit out right now. | 我现在就去把这事儿弄明白 |
[53:31] | Ma, let me build. | 妈 让我慢慢来嘛 |
[53:33] | Ma! | 妈 |
[53:38] | Sir. | 长官 |
[53:40] | Bill Bill… | |
[53:44] | we need to regroup. | 我们要重组一下 |
[53:47] | I’ve come up with something fresh for the new administration. | 我为新管理层想了点新点子 |
[53:53] | Hmm? I don’t mind telling you, | 呐 我不介意告诉你 |
[53:57] | I’m uncomfortable with the way Carcetti is running around in our shop. | 我看不惯Carcetti在咱的地盘上转来转去 |
[54:01] | -He’s talked to me?? -several times. | – 他提起过我? – 提到几次 |
[54:11] | You’re making your move, huh? | 你也在打小算盘是吧? |
[54:22] | We were a good team,you and me. | 我们曾经是好战友 你和我 |
[54:25] | We were. | 曾经是 没错 |
[54:56] | – Miss Ella, where Bug at? – He went home, Michael. | – Ella小姐 Bug人呢? – 他回家了 Michael |
[54:59] | Nah, he waits for me. | 不 他说好等我的 |
[55:01] | The man who came and picked him up said he was his father. | 有个男的来接他走了 说是他爹 |
[55:04] | And Bug said so, too. | Bug也承认的 |
[55:07] | Fuck! | 操 |
[55:31] | What the fuck did you do? | 你他妈干了什么 |
[55:35] | And why’d you let him do it? | 你干嘛由着他干? |
[55:36] | – Hey, listen to me– – No. | – 听我说 – 不 |
[55:38] | That’s how you got him with his head up his ass– | 你就这么让他头脑发热 |
[55:40] | unsolving his own fucking murders. | 结了的命案都能推翻 |
[55:43] | Your job is to turn red to black, not the other way. | 你的工作是把红的字变成黑的 不是反过来 |
[55:47] | And you, stand the fuck up for yourself. | 你 别让他牵着鼻子走 |
[56:00] | You don’t got to do the whole thing on your fingers,little man. | 不能都掰着指头算啊 小子 |
[56:03] | Look, first count– | 来 先算 |
[56:05] | six and six is… | 六加六等于… |
[56:08] | Put down the two, you bring over the one. | 先写下2 十位数加到这边 |
[56:11] | – Bug. – Hey, big man. | – Bug – 嗨 小伙子 |
[56:13] | Get over to me now. | 到我这边来 |
[56:14] | – We were just going to– – Now. | – 我们正在做… – 过来 |
[56:48] | Yo, hold on. | 喂 等下 |
[57:18] | Yo, you owe me $800 on that, bitch. You owe! | 喂 那个值800块钱呢 你欠我! |