时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Uh, yeah… can I get the mixed vegetables and white rice? | 我要蔬菜杂烩配白米饭 |
[00:14] | – Okay, mixed vegetables,white rice. – Damn, Du’. | – 好嘞 蔬菜杂烩加白米饭 – 哇靠 |
[00:17] | You actin’ like this some fancy-ass spot. | 你把这当高级餐厅啊 |
[00:19] | It ain’t nothing but a Chink joint. | 不就一破中餐店儿么 |
[00:21] | – I’m-a order. – Then do it.I said I got it. | – 我要点了 – 那就点呗 说了我请了 |
[00:27] | Look at this nigger flashin’ his shit | 瞧这黑鬼 钱甩得哗哗响 |
[00:30] | Iike some big-time gangster. | 跟黑道大哥似的 |
[00:31] | Yeah, Na’ a righteous hustler. | 哪里 一代少侠嘛 |
[00:33] | Man, I’m just treating y’all, that’s all. | 我就想请请你们大家 |
[00:34] | You know I like to keep it real with the little people. | 哥对手下小弟向来大方 |
[00:37] | Man, fuck you, man. | 你再说遍 |
[00:38] | – I was talking about you. – I was talking about you. | 我说你呢 说你呢 |
[00:44] | May I help you? | 要吃点啥? |
[00:46] | Can I order the yakame with turkey grease? | 来个牛肉拉面浇火鸡油吧 |
[00:49] | Yakame, noodles- | 牛肉拉面喂 |
[00:51] | – This nigger ordered turkey grease. – What’s wrong, yo? | – 这家伙居然点火鸡油 – 怎么啦? |
[00:53] | I mean, my mom, she get it all the time. | 我妈她就一直这么点的 |
[00:55] | Yo, you is really one of them at-risk children, | 你还真他妈是问题少年啊 |
[00:58] | – you know that, Dukie? – Yo, man, leave him alone, son. | – 我说 Dukie – 喂 让他去嘛 |
[01:00] | Yeah, I got it. How much? | 行了 我付账 多少钱? |
[01:01] | – $4.00. – Why is it so funny? | – 四块 – 有什么好笑的 |
[01:03] | They just goofin’ on you. | 他们逗你玩呢 |
[01:04] | What’s wrong with me ordering yakame? | 我点牛肉面怎么了? |
[01:05] | Nothing wrong with you ordering yakame. | 牛肉面没啥 |
[01:06] | It’s just the turkey grease that makes the drunks, | 加火鸡油是那些醉鬼为了 |
[01:08] | you know, throw up all that liquor they was drinking, | 快点把喝下去的酒给吐出来 |
[01:11] | go back to swilling that shit. | 好继续接着灌 |
[01:16] | – Man, this shit is good. – Why don’t you buy your own food? | – 这玩意太他妈好吃了 – 要吃自己买去 |
[01:19] | This is all you getting. | 就给你这点儿 |
[01:20] | Don’t ask for no more of that. | 吃完别问我要了 |
[01:21] | That shit tastes good as hell. | 简直好吃到爆啊 |
[01:23] | Yo, y’all heard about what happened to Little Kevin? | 你们听说小Kevin的事儿了么 |
[01:26] | What? | 咋了 |
[01:27] | He be dead. | 死啦 |
[01:29] | – He up in them vacants. – Why? | – 在某个空屋躺着呢 – 为啥? |
[01:31] | Fucked up somewhere, I suppose. | 惹了不该惹的吧 |
[01:35] | Uh-oh. | 哇靠 |
[01:36] | What the fuck you little hoppers doing on my avenue? | 小兔崽子在我的地盘儿上干啥呢 |
[01:39] | – Eating. – Shit you are. | – 吃饭 – 吃屎吧 |
[01:40] | You’re probably setting up to snatch a purse. | 我看你们是蹲点想抢钱包吧 |
[01:43] | Get the fuck back on the reservation where your black asses belong. | 回你们黑鬼自己的地儿呆着去 |
[01:46] | How you feeling, little man? | 你想怎么滴啊 小子? |
[01:47] | Need a hand with that food: | 要我把饭扣你头上哇 |
[01:51] | I said get. | 我说了快滚 |
[02:00] | Yo, y’all hear that shit? “My avenue.” | 你们听到么 “我的地盘” |
[02:03] | It’s just as much ours as it is his. | 明明是你是我是大家的 |
[02:05] | Walker be evil, yo. | Walker就他妈一垃圾 |
[02:06] | He be thieving and smackin’ folk down. | 除了偷东西就是打人 |
[02:08] | Yo, we should get him back on the payback tip for all the dirt he do. | 得让他知道 出来混迟早是要还的 |
[02:11] | You want to throw down with police? | 你想跟条子单挑? |
[02:13] | I don’t mean go at him direct, but, you know, hurt him. | 没说正面单挑嘛 就弄下他 |
[02:16] | Like, slash his tires or some shit. | 划个车胎啊什么的 |
[02:19] | We could stick condoms on his car. | 不如往车上粘避孕套吧 |
[02:22] | That’d send a message. | 给他点颜色瞧瞧 |
[02:24] | Yeah, but what kind? | 可粘哪种呢? |
[02:25] | We should slap bumper stickers on his windshield. | 或者往挡风玻璃上贴粘纸 |
[02:27] | I mean, they is hard to get off. | 这东西不好弄掉啊 |
[02:29] | Hold on, wait wait wait. | 等等 |
[02:31] | Do Officer Walker go to that club on Stockton, | Walker警官是不是常去Stockton那家俱乐部 |
[02:34] | the one where the Western police party? | 西区警察开派对那家? |
[02:35] | I seen his car there. | 我在那儿见过他的车 |
[02:39] | I got this one. | 看我的吧 |
[04:22] | And as much as I empathize, | 我个人虽深表同情 |
[04:24] | I can only tell you that there is a process | 但我只能说申诉这个问题 |
[04:26] | for complaints like this one. | 它总要有个流程的 |
[04:27] | Don’t sell us on process, Mr. Mayor. | 别用流程糊弄我们 市长先生 |
[04:30] | We’ve had years of this kind of treatment from city police. | 市警局这样对咱也不是一年两年的事儿了 |
[04:32] | You need to understand | 请您务必理解 |
[04:33] | we view this as an affront to the cloth. | 这对我们来说是当务之急 |
[04:35] | We’ve asked for a civilian review board | 我们申请组成投诉调查委员会 |
[04:38] | for decades now. Absent that, how can we trust | 已经十几年了 没有它我们怎么信任 |
[04:41] | any investigation of any complaint? | 任何针对申诉的调查呢? |
[04:44] | Forgive me, gentlemen, but last I checked, | 抱歉先生们 据我所知 |
[04:46] | the department had a black commissioner and a black l.I.D. director. | 局里不仅有一名黑人局长 还有一位黑人内务部主管 |
[04:50] | The problem is systemic. | 问题在于整个系统 |
[04:52] | And as to Commissioner Burrell- | 至于Burrell局长 |
[04:53] | we understand that his authority is now limited. | 据我们所知他的权力范围有限 |
[04:57] | Mr. Mayor, when it comes to matters like this one, | 市长先生 在这种情况下 |
[04:59] | do you expect us to have faith in Deputy Rawls? | 您还指望我们怎么信任Rawls副官? |
[05:03] | I expect you’ll be good enough not to prejudge the department’s response | 我希望你们不要对局里的回应抱有偏见 |
[05:06] | before the investigation even begins, | 调查毕竟还没开始嘛 |
[05:08] | as I won’t prejudge it. | 我也没有偏见嘛 |
[05:09] | I can only tell you that l take this incident very seriously, | 请你们相信我对此次事件的调查非常重视 |
[05:12] | and that I will pursue all of the facts. | 务必还事实一个真相 |
[05:18] | Well, Mr. Mayor, | 好吧 市长先生 |
[05:19] | you said you would have an open door, | 您说过大门随时敞开 |
[05:21] | and so far I credit you for keeping that promise. | 目前还算是说到做到了 |
[05:24] | And my door will always be open to you. | 为你们 我的大门永远敞开 |
[05:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:34] | If they couldn’t get civilian review out of a Royce administration, | 他们在Royce任期内都没能申请到组成投诉调查委员会 |
[05:37] | how can they think they’re gonna get it from me? | 凭什么指望我能给他们 |
[05:38] | They’re just testing you here, | 他们这是试探你呢 |
[05:39] | trying to see how vulnerable you feel on the racial stuff. | 看你在种族问题上有多软弱 |
[05:42] | On Burrell, too, for what it’s worth. | 还有Burrell的事儿 也不放过 |
[05:43] | Well, civilian review is a nonstarter. | 投诉调查委员会这事儿不能碰 |
[05:46] | You go now there now, | 你现在答应了他们 |
[05:47] | you’ll be bending over for four years for the ministers. | 接下来四年都得为这些部长弯腰低头 |
[05:50] | So what? I throw them a bone and fire some idiot cop? | 那怎么办? 给他们点甜头 炒掉几个白痴警察? |
[05:52] | By pressing that, the average beat cop’s | 这么干 基层警察准恨我恨得要死 |
[05:54] | gonna hate my guts, and I ain’t gonna change | 可没有自上而下的支持 |
[05:55] | anything around without rank-and-file support. | 又什么实事都办不了 |
[05:57] | You don’t fire him, you’re going to piss off | 不炒他 你可就要把 |
[05:59] | most of the black political infrastructure. | 绝大部分黑人政要统统给得罪喽 |
[06:01] | Mm, yummy. My first bowl of shit. | 嗯 美味 上任第一碗屎 |
[06:12] | Circle that right there. | 这边画圈 |
[06:14] | And you press that right there. | 然后按那个键 |
[06:21] | It’s work time. | 学习时间了 |
[06:24] | You guys got work to do? You write down that data? | 你们没事儿干吗 数据写下来没有? |
[06:26] | – Yeah. – All right. | – 嗯 – 好的 |
[06:30] | Charlene, what don’ you understand? | Charlene 你哪部分不懂? |
[06:32] | None of it. | 全都不懂 |
[06:33] | Okay, let’s see if we can find a way you can get it, okay? | 好吧 我们看看怎样让你搞懂 |
[06:36] | What’s the diameter? | 直径是多少? |
[06:38] | – ?? – It’s seven. | – 啥? – 是7 |
[06:39] | Good. Okay, what’s half of that? | 很好 那么它的一半是什么呢? |
[06:41] | You can’t take half of it. | 这怎么能分一半呢 |
[06:43] | Okay, let’s say you have $10 | 好吧 就比方说你有10美元 |
[06:45] | and you gave half of it to Jasmine. | 你分一半给Jasmine |
[06:46] | Why I do that? | 干嘛要分给她 |
[06:48] | Well, just pretend, okay? | 打比方嘛 |
[06:51] | You give her half, how much does she have? | 你给她一半 她有多少啊? |
[06:53] | – Duh, $5. – Good. | – 切 5块呗 – 很好 |
[06:55] | Now let’s say this time you have $7 | 那么我们再比方你有7美元 |
[06:57] | and you give her half, how much does she have? | 给了她一半 那她有多少? |
[06:59] | $3.50. | 3块5毛 |
[07:01] | Good, so… | 好 那么… |
[07:05] | Yo, Mr. Prez, check this out. | Prez老师 快看 |
[07:08] | Oh! | 哦 |
[07:17] | Why we no pick him up at his casa, follow him from there? | 我们干嘛不去他家踩点 再一路跟过来? |
[07:20] | Why, so we can lose him here again? | 干嘛 好再跟丢一次啊? |
[07:21] | Papa, nothin’ say he got to come back through this way, you know? | 亲爱的 谁晓得他一定会走这条路? |
[07:24] | What if he take another road…? | 万一他换条路走呢? |
[07:26] | All right.We pick him up from his casa tomorrow. | 好吧 我们明天去他家等他 |
[07:31] | Poutin’. Don’t pout. | – 嘀咕啥呢 别嘀咕 – 没嘀咕 咱死守还不行么 |
[07:37] | Lo siento, baby. Lo siento. | 对不住了 兄弟 对不住 |
[07:44] | Hey, now… | 你看… |
[07:47] | there she blow. | 这不出现了么 |
[08:02] | All right, then. | 好 |
[08:03] | So we agree staring down a stick-up boy on a corner takes courage, | 大家都知道 在街上盯着望风的看需要胆量 |
[08:08] | and we agree it takes courage to go overnight | 也知道 去Cheltenham或Hickeyand过夜 |
[08:10] | to Cheltenham or Hickey. | 也需要胆量 |
[08:12] | This is a good list, | 需要胆量的事儿多了 |
[08:13] | but are there any examples we can make outside of being on a corner? | 但除了在街上 还能想到别的例子么 |
[08:18] | I need a volunteer. | 我需要一名志愿者 |
[08:21] | Not me. | 别找我 |
[08:23] | – What about you, Albert? – No. | – 你呢 Albert? – 不干 |
[08:26] | You volunteer and you don’t know what for, | 还当志愿者呢 连干嘛都不知道 |
[08:27] | you ain’t got brains. | 当我傻的啊 |
[08:29] | All right, then, I need a volunteer to stand on this box | 好吧 我需要一名志愿者站在这个箱子上 |
[08:32] | blindfolded, fall off | 蒙上眼睛 往后倒 |
[08:34] | and let us catch him before he hits the ground. | 在落地之前由我们接住他 |
[08:39] | – Albert? – That’s fucking stupid. | – Albert? – 太他妈傻逼了 |
[08:43] | What about you, Namond? | 你呢 Namond? |
[08:44] | Wait wait wait, let me get this right. | 等等 让我搞搞清楚 |
[08:46] | So you want me to stand up on that box, | 你让我站在那个箱子上 |
[08:48] | put a blindfold on, fall, | 蒙上眼 往下倒 |
[08:50] | and expect these weak-ass clowns to catch me? | 指望着这帮怂逼能接住我? |
[08:54] | Hell, no. | 才不呢 |
[09:00] | Hey, yo, y’all drop me, and we gonna have more than words. | 好吧 你们敢让我摔倒 有你们好看的 |
[09:04] | A’ight. | 好吧 |
[09:06] | All right, everybody gather around. | 好了 大家围拢过来 |
[09:12] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[09:15] | You ready? On three. | 准备好了 数到三 |
[09:18] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[09:21] | Let him drop. | 让他摔 |
[09:23] | Whoa! Shit! Oh, that shit was right. | 哇 这玩意儿爽啊 |
[09:27] | All right, who wants to go next? | 好了 下一个谁想来? |
[09:29] | – Albert? – I ain’t doing no stupid shit like that! | – Albert? – 我才不要玩这种傻逼游戏呢 |
[09:32] | Fuck you, and fuck all y’all bitches. | 你去死 你们这帮傻逼统统去死 |
[09:41] | We don’t like your ass anyway. | 反正我们也不待见你 |
[09:42] | Settle down, settle down. | 够了 够了 |
[09:47] | Yo, today’s specials are those little Hershey bars, | 今日特别推荐 迷你好时巧克力 |
[09:50] | three for a dime. | 2毛5分三个 |
[09:51] | And I got all your other favorites, too. | 还有各种各样好东西 |
[09:53] | Yo, Deante, I got your licorice- | Deante 给你带了甘草糖 |
[09:55] | red and black both. | 红的黑的都有 |
[09:57] | Snitchin’ Randy. | 告密的Randy |
[10:16] | Well, I’ll be blessed, yo. Lookit. | 老子撞大运了嘿 快看 |
[10:19] | This is good? We put him here? | 行了吧 追到这儿够了吧 |
[10:21] | That tall man with Prop Joe: | 跟Joe老大一起的那个长脚 |
[10:23] | Yo, for real, on this caper | 真的 在这地界儿 |
[10:25] | the more we learn, the less we know. | 真是学得越多 懂得越少啊 |
[10:27] | – We can go? – No, we stay. | – 能走了? – 不 待着 |
[10:30] | Papa, I need to go. | 老爹 我得闪了 |
[10:32] | I say we stay, Renaldo. What’s wrong, yo? | 我说了待着 Renaldo 你聋了啊? |
[10:33] | No no, I mean “go.” | 不不 我是说”方便” |
[10:35] | We been in the car too many hours. | 憋不住啦 咱在车里坐太久啦 |
[10:38] | Whether you squat in an alley | 要不上巷子里蹲着去 |
[10:39] | or sittin’ on a porcelain throne, | 要不给自己找一痰盂 |
[10:41] | don’t really change the moment, now do it? | 不能打草惊蛇嘛 是不? |
[10:47] | Rough day? | 不开心? |
[10:50] | Doesn’t help to hold it in. | 憋在心里没啥好处啊 |
[10:53] | What the fuck you know? | 你他妈知道个啥? |
[10:55] | If you tell me, maybe we can help. | 说出来说不定我们能帮忙呢 |
[11:02] | Ain’t nothing. | 没事儿 |
[11:05] | Look, come on, Albert, you been doing real good in this class. | 好了 Albert 你在班上一直表现不错 |
[11:08] | Real good till today. | 除了今天都很好嘛 |
[11:14] | Just give it a try. | 说说看吧 |
[11:23] | I went home yesterday. My mom’s on the couch. | 我昨天回家 发现我妈躺在沙发上 |
[11:27] | She dead. | 她死了 |
[11:30] | Me-maw said best l come to school, but… | 姥姥说最好还是来上学 可… |
[11:39] | Yeah, you wanted to be with your mom. | 你想妈妈了吧 |
[11:43] | Of course you did. | 能不想嘛 |
[11:46] | Some of you know me from narcotics work, | 你们有些在缉毒部门见过我 |
[11:49] | some from earlier if you worked the Western district, | 有些从前在西区干的时候认识我 |
[11:51] | and some of you I’m meeting for the first time. | 有些是今天第一次见到 |
[11:53] | But the only point l’d really like to make here today | 但我今天唯一想说的是 |
[11:56] | is that this is a transitional time | 这是一个过渡的时刻 |
[11:57] | for this department and for the city as a whole. | 不仅是我们局里 而且是整个市 |
[12:00] | We have a new mayor and a new state’s attorney, | 我们有了一位新市长 一位新检察官 |
[12:02] | and they both feel like they have a mandate for change. | 他们两位都急切地想做出改变 |
[12:07] | The point is that given the mayor’s position on crime | 关键是以市长对待犯罪的态度 |
[12:11] | and given the outcome of the election, we can expect certain enhancements. | 和选举的结果来看 我们可以期冀真正的改变 |
[12:14] | Oh, really? | 真的? |
[12:15] | Certain improvements may be forthcoming in the near future. | 改变在不远的将来可望实现 |
[12:18] | So we’re looking for feedback here, | 所以我们需要大家的反馈 |
[12:20] | some input as to what we need | 哪些是大家为更好地打击犯罪 |
[12:21] | more of or less of to better work murders. | 所需要或者所不要的 |
[12:23] | – Better witness protection. – More proactive investigation. | – 更好的证人保护计划 – 更主动的调查取证 |
[12:26] | Pay raise. | 涨工资 |
[12:27] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[12:30] | – Better lab work. More techs on duty. – More overtime. | – 更好的实验设备 更多在值技术人员 – 更多加班工资 |
[12:32] | More Scotch! | 更多威士忌! |
[12:34] | More time for case prep. Seriously. | 更多备案时间 真的 |
[12:36] | More women. Loose women. | 更多妞 奔放的妞 |
[12:38] | Pay hike, double-digits. | 加薪 加两位数的 |
[12:40] | Mo’ better, mo’ better, mo’ better. | 更多更好 更多更好 更多更好 |
[12:43] | That’s what we want. | 这些就是我们所要的 |
[12:47] | Sounds like a new day, don’t it? | 听着像是要换天了吧? |
[12:49] | Department’s finally gonna get what it needs. | 局里总算能添置些需要的了 |
[12:51] | State’s attorney’s office, too. | 检察官办公室也是 |
[12:53] | A new day. | 换天 |
[12:56] | They make a nice couple, anyway. | 这俩站一块倒是挺有夫妻相 |
[12:58] | Looking forward to working with you, Colonel. | 很期待与您合作 副总警监 |
[13:02] | That’s signed by a now-inaugurated mayor | 这是现任市长亲笔签字的文件 |
[13:04] | ordering his police commanders to avoid mass arrests. | 要求警局负责人避免大规模抓捕 |
[13:08] | Community-based policing and | 尤其强调社区上的警察 |
[13:09] | high-end enforcements are to be emphasized. | 和高级执法人员 |
[13:11] | I take it Burrell got a copy. | Burrell也收到一份了吧 |
[13:13] | In person. | 亲手给的 |
[13:15] | I don’t see it. | 我不明白 |
[13:16] | Why not just fire the fucking asshole? | 干嘛不炒了那狗娘养的? |
[13:18] | The mayor is weighing his options. | 市长也在权衡利弊 |
[13:20] | What the fuck does that mean? | 这算什么意思? |
[13:21] | To fire Burrell, we’re going to need more | 炒了Burrell 我们必将面临 |
[13:23] | political capital than we have right now. | 政治资本的短缺 |
[13:25] | Speaking of which, it brings us to another | 说起这茬 还有件相关的 |
[13:28] | Iittle piece of business. | 小小事务 |
[13:30] | – The thing with the minister. – It’s a delicate situation. | – 部长们那事儿 – 这情况很微妙 |
[13:33] | The ministers are pressing for a civilian review, | 部长们催着要投诉调查委员会 |
[13:35] | which I know the rank and file don’t want to hear, | 员佐级别的肯定不愿意听 |
[13:37] | but it speaks directly to the situation with Burrell. | 但这事直接关系到Burrell的处境 |
[13:40] | If we expend capital defending this incident- | 如果为了这起事件使用本钱 |
[13:42] | I get it. You want the cop fired. | 我明白了 你们想炒了那警察 |
[13:45] | No, we’re not saying that at all. | 不 我们完全不是这个意思 |
[13:47] | The mayor doesn’t want to interfere with | 市长并不想掺和 |
[13:48] | the everyday workings of the department. | 警局的日常事务 |
[13:52] | But it’s a balancing act. | 但这事得权衡轻重 |
[13:54] | Our response has to be smart and evenhanded, | 要回应得漂亮 两边都不得罪 |
[13:57] | in a racial sense, especially. | 尤其牵涉到种族问题 |
[13:59] | If I’m hearing you, it’s about perception. | 没理解错的话 要用巧计 |
[14:01] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[14:03] | I.I.D. has a black commander, but he’s beholden to Burrell. | 内务部倒是有位黑人指挥官 但是他欠Burrell人情 |
[14:06] | He’ll stir shit with this if he can. | 有机会肯定会兴风作浪 |
[14:11] | The sergeant in question is assigned to C.I.D. | 把该名警长调往刑事罪案调查科 |
[14:14] | His new commander is Daniels. | 那里新指挥官Daniels |
[14:17] | He’s smart, he’s black, and politically neutral. | 此人很能干 是黑人 政治上又中立 |
[14:20] | – That work for you? – Works for us. | – 你意下如何? – 我看行 |
[14:33] | Who that? I said, who’s that? | 谁啊 我说谁啊 |
[14:45] | You home or you just visiting? | 回家住还是就回来看看 |
[14:47] | Home if I can. | 回家住行么 |
[14:51] | All right. Get by the fire if you want. | 好吧 过来坐火边上吧 |
[14:57] | I got a couple of dogs left. You hungry? | 还剩几根热狗 你饿不饿? |
[15:07] | Shit weren’t working out with Jo-Jo and them. | Jo Jo那边没戏唱 |
[15:09] | Said I owed him some cheddar on some shit some other boy did. | 说我欠他东西 其实根本是别人干的 |
[15:11] | I don’t want to make no noise on that, though. | 我反正不想多嘴 |
[15:13] | They pressin’ you. | 他们就冲你来了 |
[15:16] | You know… | 那啥… |
[15:20] | get with me, and we pay ’em right back, okay? | 还是跟我吧 咱马上能把债给还了 |
[15:22] | No, all that shit you been sayin’ to me | 不 你说的那些话 |
[15:23] | goin’ through my head. | 一直在我脑子里转 |
[15:24] | Forget about that. Forget about all that. | 别去想它了 什么都别想了 |
[15:26] | If I wouldn’t have pushed you off, | 要不是我逼你走 |
[15:27] | you would have never been up on that corner. | 你也不会沦落到街头 |
[15:29] | But everything I do I be fucking up. | 可我干什么都是个熊样 |
[15:31] | Whole time it feel like it wasn’t me on that corner. | 站那儿都不像自己了 |
[15:33] | I just wanted to get away. | 就想逃跑 |
[15:38] | Well, you’re here now, ain’t you? Right? | 你这不回家了嘛 |
[15:41] | This is you, right here, right now, okay? | 回家做自己 不挺好? |
[15:47] | You’re burning a hole in that shirt, man. | 你那衬衫要烧出洞来啦 |
[15:49] | Fuck- you fucked me all up | 操你妈的 |
[15:50] | when I saw you walking through the door, Sherrod. | 我一看你从那门走进来 就啥都顾不得啦 |
[15:51] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[15:54] | What you think, huh? | 你看咋样 |
[15:55] | You know, I get half price for this. | 我半价买来的 |
[15:57] | All right, take your hat off, man. | 行了 把帽子脱了吧 |
[15:58] | Don’t burn them pimp steaks, huh: | 别把热狗给烤焦了 |
[16:11] | Took long enough. | 这么久 |
[16:17] | Yo, Dukie, you sure about this? | Dukie 你真要这么干? |
[16:20] | I mean, I’m with y’all. | 不是我不挺你 |
[16:23] | Y’all my boys like that. | 你们是我兄弟 |
[16:25] | Y’all there for me, I’m there for y’all. | 兄弟为我 我为兄弟 |
[16:27] | I’m really starting to think this is some fucked-up shit. | 可我越想越觉得这事儿悬 |
[16:30] | I mean, Officer Walker’s a shady motherfucker, | Walker警官他是狗娘养的 |
[16:33] | but he’s police. | 可丫是警察啊 |
[16:36] | We do it Michael’s way, we send a message. | 我们就按Michael的法子 吓唬吓唬他 |
[16:38] | You ain’t got to do what I got to do. | 是老子动手 又不用你们干 |
[16:42] | We drew straws, Na’. | 还是抽签决定吧 |
[17:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:17] | This is everything? | 全在这儿了? |
[17:18] | Sergeant Hauk’s statement, the ministers’, | Hauk警长的报告 部长们的 |
[17:21] | statements of the other officers- it’s all there. | 其他警官的报告 都在这里了 |
[17:23] | No independent witnesses, huh: | 没有独立目击证人 |
[17:25] | It’s a lot of smoke, but I’m not feeling much in the way of fire. | 我觉得这事儿烟幕不小火势倒不大 |
[17:27] | It was a strong case for discourtesy. | 也许有严重的执法态度问题 |
[17:29] | True, but no indication of racial or religious overtones. | 但并无证据表明涉及种族宗教歧视 |
[17:32] | And the brutality allegation is a stretch. | 暴力执法的指责更是牵强 |
[17:36] | I’ve gone over G.O.C.-7. | 我查过G.O.C.-7法案 |
[17:38] | I’m up to speed with the matrix, | 也有意尽快了结此事 |
[17:40] | but since the buck stops with me on this one, | 但处理此事经费有限 |
[17:43] | walk me through my options. | 你说我该怎么办 |
[17:45] | Minor offenses, you can issue a summary judgment- | 轻度伤害 你可以出一份总结报告 |
[17:49] | a period of extra duty without pay, | 让他停薪留任一段时间 |
[17:51] | guidance and counseling, the like. | 接受监督和辅导 诸如此类 |
[17:53] | Or if Sergeant Hauk fights your decision | 如果警长Hauk对你的决定不满 |
[17:55] | or if there’s a more substantive charge, | 或如有更实质性的起诉 |
[17:57] | it goes downstairs to a trial board. | 那就下拨至庭审处理 |
[17:58] | And possible termination? | 可能做停职处理? |
[18:05] | Let me ask you- | 我问你 |
[18:08] | if the minister’s connected, | 如果此案事关部长们 |
[18:10] | and if all eyes are on this one, | 又在众目睽睽之下 |
[18:12] | what does command want to see happen? | 指挥官态度如何? |
[18:14] | What does City Hall want to see happen? | 市政厅态度又如何? |
[18:16] | City Hall just wants someone to do the right thing, | 市政厅只希望有人做正确的事 |
[18:19] | whatever that is. | 具体如何不管 |
[18:21] | You’re sitting here, Deputy, telling me to just do the right thing? | 副局 你往这儿一坐 让我做正确的事? |
[18:24] | Doesn’t happen often, I know. | 这好事儿不常有 我知道 |
[18:50] | Hey! What are you doing? Come here! | 嘿 你干嘛呢 快过来 |
[18:56] | You motherfucker, I’ll get your little ass! | 小兔崽子 看我不逮着你 |
[19:02] | Come on, show me hands, bitch. | 手举起来 贱人 |
[19:04] | Back the fuck up, little hopper, I’m police. | 去你妈的小兔崽子 老子可是警察 |
[19:06] | Yeah, I know, you the police who like to fuck with a nigger. | 我知道 不就是个喜欢欺压黑人的警察 |
[19:09] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[19:10] | Hey hey, yo! | 嘿 嘿 |
[19:13] | You ain’t gonna hear the next one. | 下一枪你可别想活着听到了 |
[19:15] | Get on your knees,cross them legs, knit them hands, come on. | 给我跪下 双腿交叉 双手抱头 快点 |
[19:22] | Ooh, hold on. | 等等 |
[19:25] | Yo, what the fuck you doing? | 你丫要干嘛? |
[19:27] | What the fuck is wrong with you, man? | 你这是闹哪样啊? |
[19:29] | Hey, give up that ring, man. | 把那戒指给我脱了 |
[19:32] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:35] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[19:45] | Ha ha ha! Payback. | 哈哈 报应 |
[19:48] | That’s right. Run, motherfuckers! | 有种别跑 小兔崽子 |
[19:51] | Shit! | 操 |
[20:07] | I’m telling you, right there, | 听我准没错 |
[20:08] | this horse is a winner. Look at it, okay? | 这匹马绝对赢 |
[20:11] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[20:12] | – Hey. – Excuse me. | 等我下 |
[20:14] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[20:15] | On my way downtown today I saw an abandoned car. | 今天我进城路上看到一辆报废汽车 |
[20:18] | Tow it right away. | 赶快把它拖走 |
[20:19] | Where is- Mr. Mayor, the location? | 在那儿 市长先生 地址是- |
[20:22] | Oh, fucking Christ. Call Transpo! | 妈的 叫交通组 |
[20:25] | Get the fucking trucks moving! | 赶快把该死的拖车开出去 |
[20:33] | Uh- Mr. Mayor. I got a constituent call. | – 市长先生 – 我接到举报电话 |
[20:35] | She said the playground near her house was a hazard. | 说她家附近的游乐场有安全隐患 |
[20:37] | – Rusted metal. – We’ll get right on it. | – 废蚀金属 – 我们马上处理 |
[20:39] | The location: Sir, I need a location. | 地址 先生 地址是哪儿啊 |
[20:43] | Mr. Mayor, I understand your concern, but you’ve got to understand, | 市长先生 我明白您的关切 *供水局* |
[20:46] | we have more than 9,100 hydrants. | 可我们有9100多个消防龙头啊 |
[20:48] | And one of them’s leaking. | 其中有一个在漏水 |
[20:52] | Sensitivity counseling, | 执法敏感性辅导 |
[20:53] | two week’s extra duty, no punishment past that. | 两周的额外劳动 这点处罚最多了 |
[20:57] | They sliced it into the rough. | 他们想大事化小啊 |
[21:00] | Does Daniels know the bind this puts his boy Carcetti in? | Daniels知道背后是Carcetti的意思么? |
[21:03] | Well, Wilson briefed Rawls, Rawls briefed Daniels. | Wilson交代Rawls Rawls交代Daniels |
[21:07] | It’s Carcetti doing Pontius Pilate, | Carcetti丢烫山芋呢 |
[21:09] | putting it on Daniels, who was a safe choice | 推给Daniels办 不容易出岔子 |
[21:12] | as far as the rank and file goes. | 只要官面上过得去 |
[21:14] | But that won’t be enough for the ministers, not by a long shot. | 但从长远来看 部长们不会满足于此的 |
[21:23] | Am I the only one that knows how to play this game? | 这游戏难不成就我一个人会玩? |
[21:30] | Let’s go, get that hydrant sealed. | 快把那龙头给关了 |
[22:08] | Three of them with shotguns | 三个人 带着霰弹枪 |
[22:10] | got me coming outside the club. | 就在俱乐部门口冲着我来 |
[22:12] | I made ’em for bloods. | 这事儿必须血债血偿 |
[22:14] | The paint’s supposed to be some kind of declaration of war. | 那油漆摆明了是向我们宣战嘛 |
[22:17] | Sounds like we get to stomp some ass. | 看来得按照西区的法子 |
[22:18] | The Western District way. | 给他们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[22:24] | Yellow paint a declaration of war? | 黄漆算是宣战? |
[22:27] | That’s a new one. | 真有你的 |
[22:35] | So what I heard was that these wild-ass boys- | 我听说三个带种的小混混 |
[22:37] | I ain’t saying no names- but they past crazy. | 名字咱不说 有够屌哇 |
[22:40] | They robbed him. | 明抢了他 |
[22:42] | They threw paint on his ass- yellow paint. | 朝他泼了油漆 黄色油漆 |
[22:45] | Shit, I ain’t lying. | 我可不是吹的 |
[22:47] | Well, I don’t know about that, | 这些我不清楚 |
[22:48] | but you showed me something getting on that box like that. | 但你往那箱子上一站也很勇敢嘛 |
[22:51] | That wasn’t nothing. | 那算啥 |
[22:52] | No, don’t sell yourself short. | 别看轻自己 |
[22:54] | Ms. Duquette, Mr. Parenti, we all thought it took courage, | Duquette老师 Parenti老师 我们都觉得这很有勇气 |
[22:57] | especially considering how y’all do each other. | 尤其是和这样的同学一起 |
[22:58] | – You think? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 嗯 |
[23:02] | No, look, you’re showing a lot of progress in class. | 你最近在班上进步很大 |
[23:05] | I mean, you know that, don’t you? | 你也感觉得到吧 |
[23:07] | You know, you’re doing the work. You’re not acting out. | 好好做作业 也不再闹事 |
[23:10] | It’s getting to the point where | 我看是时间 |
[23:11] | You can go back to regular class, no problem. | 你回到原来的班上去了 |
[23:14] | – Back to genpop? – Mm-hmm. | – 回普通班? – 嗯 |
[23:17] | You want me to go? | 你想我回去吗 |
[23:18] | Well, if you’re ready. | 只要你自己愿意啊 |
[23:23] | I ain’t going back there. | 我才不要回去咧 |
[23:25] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[23:27] | Shit they teach there be deadly. | 教的东西无聊死了 |
[23:30] | But I know you know that, Bunny. | 我知道你懂的 Bunny |
[23:34] | All right, all right! All right, all right! | 好了 好了 |
[23:36] | We can squeeze a little money from here and there | 这里那里挤出一点还成 |
[23:38] | but nothing on the scale for what you’re asking. | 但你要的那个数没可能 |
[23:40] | Maybe free up some operating money | 也许运作资金里能弄点出来 |
[23:42] | by shifting some of these PAYGO projects | 从PAYGO(现收现付)计划里抽一部分 |
[23:45] | into the capital program. | 调到财政支出项目 |
[23:46] | I can steal a little from the budget stabilization fund, | 预算稳定金里也能偷点出来 |
[23:49] | but we still got to absorb 120 grant positions | 但是警局这边的缺口 |
[23:52] | in the police department, mostly officers. | 至少还差12万 还多半是官员加薪 |
[23:54] | Christ, don’t let those go unfunded. | 老天 这钱可不敢差 |
[23:56] | A lot of balls in the air, and I still haven’t seen the schools’ budget. | 差钱的地方多着呢 学校预算我还没见过 |
[23:59] | What about the revenue surplus? | 税收剩余呢? |
[24:01] | As I said, that’s one-time money. | 我说了 这种钱是一次性的 |
[24:03] | If I’m going to give the police a 5% raise, that’s forever. | 要给警察涨5%薪水 那可是永久性的 |
[24:05] | If I’m going to ask the police department to get up | 要想让警局去大展拳脚 |
[24:07] | on its hind legs and fight I got to throw some money. | 去冲锋陷阵 必须往里投钱啊 |
[24:09] | You’re telling me how I can’t do it, not how I can. | 别跟我说这不行那不行 说什么行吧 |
[24:11] | There’s the rainy day fund, | 应急款项倒可以 |
[24:12] | but you really shouldn’t draw that down. | 但弄到那个地步真的没必要 |
[24:14] | The bond rating houses want at least 5% of the budget in reserve. | 债券评级署要至少5%的预算储备 |
[24:18] | Feels like a rainy day to me. | 这不挺紧急的么 |
[24:20] | Cloudy like a motherfucker. | 急得要死啊 |
[24:23] | Yo, yo, wait up, yo. | 喂 喂 等等 |
[24:37] | – Fuck is up with y’all? – Ain’t you, Mike? | – 想闹哪样啊? – 跟你无关 Mike |
[24:38] | We wanna have a word with your boy here. | 我们要和你兄弟谈谈 |
[24:41] | – Ain’t nothing stopping you. Talk. – You know what we mean. | – 又没拦着你 说吧 – 你知道我什么意思 |
[24:44] | Yo, the little bitch was talking to the police. | 你个小婊子给警察打小报告 |
[24:46] | That’s a lie. I ain’t been doin’ no snitching. | 瞎说 我从来没出卖过别人 |
[24:48] | The fuck you ain’t. | 没有你个头 |
[24:48] | He look like he about to pee on hisself right now, man. | 你看他吓得都快尿裤子了 |
[24:52] | You ain’t gonna stand by no rat motherfucker, is you? | 你该不会跟告密的站一边吧? |
[25:03] | Naw, I ain’t standing with no rat. | 我不跟告密的站一边 |
[25:18] | These here be them 18-hour junks. | 这东西能保温18小时 |
[25:19] | Go to bed, wake up, still be hot. | 贴上睡了 醒来 还热着呢 |
[25:21] | Man, feel this one from three hours ago. | 我看你这已经用了三小时了吧 |
[25:26] | See what I’m saying? Two for one. | 我这不说了嘛 一块钱两包 |
[25:27] | Each pack come with two pads. Buy five, I give you six. | 每包两片 买五包我再送您一包 |
[25:30] | Gimmie six then. | 那就来六包吧 |
[25:32] | Five. Keep toasty. | 五块 |
[25:34] | Obliged, sir, obliged. | 多谢了您呐 多谢 |
[25:36] | Take this side, I’ll take this side. | 往这边 我推这边 |
[25:39] | Bubbles Depot. | Bubbles百货 |
[25:41] | Bubbles Depot got what you need. | Bubbles百货 应有尽有 |
[25:42] | Back on the scene. Come see me. | 只管开口 包您不愁 |
[25:45] | Oh, looky, looky- hey, Sherrod! | 快看啊 Sherrod! |
[25:48] | Whoo-ooh. What up? | 这啥呀 |
[25:51] | Car must’ve hit it or some shit. | 估摸着是车撞倒的吧 |
[25:55] | – How much you think? – Aluminum? | – 能卖多少? – 铝的? |
[25:57] | Aluminum about 30-40c a pound. | 铝算它三四毛一镑 |
[26:00] | We’ve got a Benjamin here easy, baby. | 少说能卖个一百美刀啊乖乖 |
[26:07] | Teamwork payin’ off today, ain’t it, baby? | 爷俩同心其利断金啊 |
[26:09] | – Yeah. – Go get the heavy side.Let me try it. | – 嗯 – 你抬重的那头 我再试试 |
[26:15] | Get out of the way! | 让开让开 |
[26:17] | That’s enough! | 够了啊 |
[26:20] | Get out of here! | 快给我滚 |
[26:22] | That’s enough! Break it up! | 够了 快走 |
[26:24] | Hey, Randy, you bitch. | Randy 你个贱人 |
[26:25] | We ain’t even done with your snitchin’ ass. | 别以为我们跟你这告密的算了 |
[26:27] | Come on, man. | 走吧 |
[26:30] | Guess them books are good for something. | 看来书没白念啊 |
[26:36] | Somebody call the nurse. | 快叫护士来 |
[26:39] | Yo, why they bank me? | 他们干吗要揍我? |
[26:41] | – I ain’t no snitch. – Randy, Randy, it’s okay. | – 我不是告密的 – Randy Randy 没事儿了 |
[26:52] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢了 |
[26:58] | Health Department shut Chicken George again? | 卫生局又把George炸鸡店关了? |
[27:00] | No, I had to duck in here for cover. | 不是 我在这儿避避风头 |
[27:02] | Your boys are off the hook today. | 外面满街都是条子 |
[27:15] | Not a good day to be cross-eyed in West Baltimore. | 今天在巴尔的摩西区最好别犯傻充愣 |
[27:17] | What, y’all behind on your quotas or some shit? | 干啥 你们指标未完成还是怎么的? |
[27:20] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼? |
[27:22] | Seems one of my side got jumped last night. | 似乎我有个同事昨晚被袭击了 |
[27:24] | Yeah, Walker. I heard about that shit. | 嗯 Walker 我听说了 |
[27:27] | Threw paint on him. | 被泼了油漆 |
[27:32] | Walker’s an asshole. | Walker就是个混账 |
[27:37] | Hey, you play in dirt, you get dirty. | 常在河边走 哪能不湿鞋 |
[27:39] | 7-Adam-14, do you copy? | 7-A-14 收到请回话 |
[27:42] | Go ahead, KGA. | 说吧 KGA |
[27:44] | Report of a burglary 19 North Monroe. | 北Monroe街19号接报入室抢劫 |
[27:48] | Copy. | 收到 |
[27:52] | We should do this again. | 下回再聊 |
[27:55] | Don’t go making any furtive moves. | 别出去没事找事 |
[27:56] | No doubt. | 知道 |
[27:58] | Don’t break a pencil point. | 咱连个铅笔尖儿都不敢弄断 |
[28:05] | Mr. P, I swear I only told the police what everybody knows. | P老师 我发誓对警察说的都是大家知道的 |
[28:14] | Does that make me a snitch, Michael? | 这就算告密了吗 Michael? |
[28:15] | Shouldn’t oughta told nobody nothing. | 本来就不该把这事儿对人说 |
[28:18] | But that don’t make you a snitch, not if you ain’t put nobody in. | 不过告密倒还算不上 你又没把谁弄进去 |
[28:21] | Jesus. I should have stopped this. | 老天 我就不该让这事发生 |
[28:23] | It ain’t your fault, Mr. P. | 不是你的错 P先生 |
[28:25] | All this come up because of what Tiffany said | 这事儿都怪Tiffany |
[28:27] | happened in the bathroom. | 在厕所里多嘴 |
[28:28] | What did you tell them, Randy? What do they know? | 你到底说什么了Randy? 他们知道点什么? |
[28:30] | I just told them about Lex going up to the playground behind Fulton, | 我就告诉他们Lex跟着Fulton去了操场 |
[28:34] | and how everybody said he got killed | 然后大家就说他被杀了 |
[28:35] | and put in one of them boarded-up houses. | 扔在钉了木板的屋子里 |
[28:37] | That’s all you told them? | 你就说了这些? |
[28:38] | I mean, they wanted me to say that I was there, but… | 他们要我说是我亲眼看到的 可… |
[28:43] | I just told them that Little Kevin told me. | 我只说了是小Kevin告诉我的 |
[28:45] | – Little Kevin? – He killed, too. | – 小Kevin? – 他也死了 |
[28:47] | I mean, Marlo got him, too. That’s what everybody saying, anyway. | Marlo捉住了他 大家都这么说 |
[28:51] | Marlo Stanfield Marlo Stanfield: | |
[28:54] | I heard Kevin got locked up just last week, | 我听说上星期Kevin被关起来了 |
[28:56] | now he’s supposed to be up in a house somewhere. | 现在应该也被封在什么房子里了 |
[28:58] | They put him in a vacant, too, huh? | 他们把他也关了空屋了? |
[29:02] | Okay, Randy, for now I want to say Michael’s right. | 好吧 Randy 眼下要我说听Michael的 |
[29:07] | If anyone tries to talk to you again, | 要是还有谁找你问话 |
[29:09] | say nothing to anyone, understand? | 不管谁你一问三不知 记住了? |
[29:12] | Will that make it better? | 这样会好些么? |
[29:17] | So in sum, gentlemen, the gods have spoken. | 总而言之呢 先生们 上头发话了 |
[29:20] | No longer do we live and die by stats. | 我们是死是活不再只看数据了 |
[29:23] | From this day forward we are about quality arrests- | 从今往后 要挑有质量的抓 |
[29:26] | felonies, serious misdemeanors, | 重罪犯 严重袭击事件 |
[29:28] | the back-to-basics police work of our sainted fathers. | 像老祖宗们一样老老实实地干活 |
[29:31] | Still, the truth is it would be easier to turn an oil tanker around in a puddle. | 说真的 泥塘里开油轮还容易点呢 |
[29:35] | Our people were raised on stats. | 咱们的人就是靠凑数吃饭 |
[29:38] | If you can’t bend patrol to the mission, Eugene, | 你要是觉得自己干不了 Eugene |
[29:42] | I’ll damn sure find someone who can. | 我就找别人来干 |
[29:46] | Gentlemen. | 同志们 |
[29:50] | Sir. | 长官 |
[29:55] | Along the line of what you propose, | 根据您提出的议案 |
[29:57] | I’d like to reconstitute the Major Crimes Unit, | 我想重新建立重案组 |
[29:59] | bring it under the umbrella of Homicide. | 安插在凶杀组之下 |
[30:00] | And let me guess, you’d like to shake up the personnel. | 我猜 你是想大动人事吧 |
[30:04] | Where appropriate. | 适当调整 |
[30:08] | Go for it, Colonel. | 去吧 副总警监 |
[30:15] | What? | 怎么了? |
[30:16] | Smart move, accepting any ideas | 够精明啊 在新晋同事面前 |
[30:18] | whatsoever come from the anointed fella. | 扮好好先生 |
[30:22] | Daniels. The next commissioner. | Daniels呗 下任局长 |
[30:25] | Any cocksucker that manages to go from | 在这种才一年多点儿 |
[30:27] | Iieutenant to full bird in a little more than a year | 就从警督升到警监的混蛋面前 |
[30:31] | is getting groomed. | 谁不溜须拍马啊 |
[30:33] | Wait. You didn’t for a minute think that- | 等等 你该不会以为 – |
[30:38] | Jesus, Bill, it’s Baltimore. | 天哪 Bill 这可是巴尔的摩 |
[30:41] | You ain’t one of the natives, are ya? | 我看你不是土生土长的吧? |
[30:58] | You see where they went? | 看到他们往哪儿去了? |
[31:00] | El gordo and tall man, they go in a big room, | 肥仔和竹竿进了个大房间 |
[31:03] | first floor. | 一楼 |
[31:04] | Sign outside say “New Day Coop.” | 门外牌子上写着”New Day Coop” |
[31:06] | Coop? What’s a coop? | Coop? 这神马玩意儿? |
[31:11] | “New Day Coop.” That’s what it say. | “New Day Coop” 就这么写的 |
[31:13] | Hey, yo, was there like a bar between the two O’s? | 喂 两个O之间是不是有道横线? |
[31:16] | Si, exacto. | 嗯 没错 |
[31:18] | Yeah, that’s co-op. | 那是co-op (合作社) |
[31:20] | Prop Joe in a co-op: | Joe老大参与的合作社 |
[31:22] | Joe go in with the man we robbed. | Joe和我们打劫过的那人一起进去的 |
[31:24] | Remember, he fell down on his knees, | 记得么 那家伙扑通跪下 |
[31:26] | wept like a little baby. | 哭得像个娃娃似的 |
[31:28] | Yeah, Fat Face Ricky. Anybody else? | 嗯 胖脸Ricky 还有谁 |
[31:31] | Si, como eight or nine others I never see before, | 差不多八九个我没见过的 |
[31:35] | but all the same to me, you know? | 不过看起来都一个样 |
[31:37] | Narcotraficantes. | 做买卖的 |
[31:39] | Prop Joe done sat down to the table. | Joe老大坐不住军中帐了 |
[31:43] | Oh, do tell. | 看看 |
[31:46] | The worm done came full circle. | 不想绕圈子了 |
[31:50] | Marlo Marlo. | |
[31:52] | Que? | 搞毛? |
[31:54] | If that is what I think it is, | 要是我想得没错 |
[31:55] | our little clutch of chickens might be putting | 这群傻帽看来是准备 |
[31:57] | all their eggs up in one basket. | 破釜沉舟了 |
[31:59] | Is good? | 是好事? |
[32:01] | Muy bueno, baby. | 好极了 宝贝 |
[32:05] | I know one thing- I wouldn’t walk around with it on my neck | 听我说 要我可不会戴着它到处走 |
[32:08] | for Walker to find. | 小心让Walker发现 |
[32:10] | He ain’t gonna find it. | 他不会发现的 |
[32:11] | You crazy even taking a chance. | 那也不能发疯冒这险 |
[32:13] | If he catch you with it, | 万一他抓住你戴着这个 |
[32:14] | he gonna break more than them fingers. | 打断手指算客气的了 |
[32:19] | Man, what up with you? | 兄弟 你怎么了? |
[32:20] | It’s like lately you gone all… | 最近你有点… |
[32:23] | Iike taking off the mask, yo. | 怎么会把面罩给摘了 |
[32:25] | What up with that? If Walker got a look- | 你怎么搞的 万一Walker看到你脸 |
[32:28] | He didn’t. | 他看不到的 |
[32:30] | Well, what about the thing with you and Randy? | 你跟Randy怎么搞的? |
[32:32] | Everybody now is sayin’ you threw down with him. | 大家都说你为了保护他 |
[32:34] | Busted up the boy Dimples, and them. | 把那帮混混打得屁滚尿流 |
[32:35] | Yo, you wouldn’t have stood tall? | 换你你会袖手旁观? |
[32:37] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是这意思 |
[32:38] | It’s not that you do shit, It’s how you do it. | 不在于你干什么 在于你怎么干 |
[32:41] | Yo, look, I’m not trying to stand around | 我说…我可不会站一旁 |
[32:43] | and let no chump-ass niggers think I’m shook. | 让那些白痴觉得老子怕了他们 |
[32:47] | I ain’t. | 妄想 |
[32:58] | And? | 怎样呢 |
[32:59] | And I want you to sign up. | 我希望你能加入 |
[33:08] | Colonel, there’s the matter of- | 副总警监 此事关系到… |
[33:11] | You find yourself incompatibl with a certain lieutenant? | 你担心和某位警督无法相处? |
[33:15] | Detective Freamon, | Freamon警探 |
[33:16] | you have carte blanche in picking your squad. | 你将有权随意挑选组员 |
[33:18] | In fact, you can pick your supervisor for all I care. | 甚至自行选择上级部门 |
[33:30] | Motherfucker, as far as I’m concerned, | 他妈的 对我来说 |
[33:31] | you are the Major Crimes Unit. | 有你就有重案组 |
[33:35] | It’s morning in Baltimore, Lester. | 巴尔的摩的黎明到来了 Lester |
[33:37] | Wake up and smell the coffee. | 醒来闻闻咖啡香吧 |
[33:46] | Carver Carver. | |
[33:47] | Damn, boy, what brings you back to the plantation? | 哟 什么风把你吹来了? |
[33:50] | I trusted you. Trusted Daniels. My fucking mistake, huh? | 我相信了你 相信了Daniels 看来我信错人了 |
[33:53] | Whoa, hold up. What’s wrong? | 等等 出什么事了? |
[33:54] | The kid you were supposed to protect, | 你们该保护的那个孩子 |
[33:56] | you put his name on the street. | 居然让他的名字传到街上 |
[33:57] | They were beating him in front of the school today, | 今天他当着全校的面被揍了 |
[33:59] | stomping on him for snitching. | 被当成告密的暴打 |
[34:01] | – Jesus. He all right? – It’s always the same. | – 天 他还好吗 – 都他妈一个鸟样 |
[34:02] | I should have fucking seen this coming. | 我早该料到的 |
[34:04] | I swear to you, I don’t know what happened. | 我发誓我什么都不知道 |
[34:06] | I hooked the kid into Bunk Moreland and Herc. | 我把这孩子介绍给Bunk Moreland和Herc |
[34:08] | I can’t believe- | 没想到 – |
[34:10] | – where’s the kid now? – Home. | – 孩子现在在哪儿? – 家里 |
[34:13] | Let me go give this to the night commander. | 等我跟夜班头头说一声 |
[34:15] | We’ll park a plainclothes unit on the house. | 派个便衣警察去他家 |
[34:17] | You think that makes it better? | 你觉得这样有用么 |
[34:18] | We’ll be discreet, set up down the block or some shit. | 我们会注意保密 在街角看着什么的 |
[34:20] | Come on inside.I swear to you- I’m gonna find out what happened. | 进来吧 我向你保证 我肯定会彻查 |
[35:45] | – Ed Bowers. – Pleasure to meet you. | – Ed Bowers – 很高兴见到你 |
[35:46] | You surprised us all. | 你让我们大跌眼镜啊 |
[35:47] | – Congratulations, Mr. Mayor. – Thanks. | – 恭喜您 市长先生 – 谢谢 |
[35:49] | – I’d like to introduce you to Dorothy. – ?? | 这位是贱内Dorothy |
[35:51] | You heard about Ed Nully? | 这位Ed Nully您认识? |
[35:53] | I’ve heard great things about what you’ve been doing, so keep it up. | 听说过你的作为 好样的 加油 |
[35:55] | I’m delighted you made it, Mr. Mayor. | 很高兴您能来 市长先生 |
[35:56] | Well, it’s for a good cause, right? | 一切为了人民嘛 |
[35:58] | I am getting the evil eye, however. | 不好意思我要唱红脸了 |
[35:59] | I gotta keep him circulating. | 得带他多转转 |
[36:01] | Okay. This way. | 好吧 这边请 |
[36:02] | – See you later. – Take care. | – 回头见 – 保重 |
[36:23] | The Washington crowd is driving the local real estate market now, | 华府那帮人现在开始助推本市房地产市场 |
[36:26] | and if the harbor promenade could extend to the south branch- | 如果海滨长廊能延伸至南岸 |
[36:30] | – We’re looking at that. – Should be. | – 此事正在研讨中 – 是该研讨 |
[36:31] | Everything from here to Hanover Street is money. | 从这儿到Hanover街是寸土寸金啊 |
[36:33] | Mr. Mayor, play a little poker? | 市长先生 平时打不打牌啊? |
[36:35] | I’m not very lucky. | 我手气不好 |
[36:36] | Luck can change. | 手气是会变的嘛 |
[36:38] | Mr. Mayor, I’d like you to meet Ray Chandler. | 市长先生 介绍您认识下Ray Chandler |
[36:39] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识您 |
[37:10] | Boy, either you gonna do it, or I’m gonna. | 你再不剪 我动手了 |
[37:16] | There’s a reason the police keep jumping out on you, Na’. | 就你这样 也难怪条子总找你茬 |
[37:22] | So, was it the Bunk’s cologne, huh? | 这是Bunk的古龙水味儿么 |
[37:26] | Oh… pussy. | 是女人的 |
[37:29] | I’m gonna miss you, too, bitch. | 我也会想你的 杂种 |
[37:30] | Lester do love listening to other people’s phone calls, don’t you? | Lester不就喜欢听别人的电话么 |
[37:33] | A bit of a pervert that way. | 小心变成变态哟 |
[37:35] | You could use a wiretap case or two- | 你就不会偶尔用监听破几个案子么 |
[37:37] | broaden your horizons. | 就当开开眼界 |
[37:38] | Oh, no no. | 不不 |
[37:40] | The Bunk is strictly a suit-and-tie motherfucker. | 咱Bunk可是西装革履地干活 |
[37:43] | At all hazards, a man must keep up appearances. | 世道再混乱 也要一表人才地出去 |
[37:46] | Dignity, I say. Dignity above al Governor. Hear, hear! | 尊严 尊严至上 大人 |
[37:50] | Bunk, you got a minute? | Bunk 有时间么 |
[37:53] | – What’s up? – The Wagstaff kid I sent your way. | – 怎么了? – 我送过来的那个姓Wagstaff的小子 |
[37:55] | Wagstaff? He one of mine? | Wagstaff? 你给送我这儿了? |
[37:56] | Yeah, you were looking for the boy Lex, | 是啊 你不是在找Lex么 |
[37:58] | shot someone outside a nightclub a couple of three months back. | 几个月前在夜总会门口开枪打了别人的 |
[38:01] | This kid knew about Lex getting killed. | 这孩子知道Lex被杀了 |
[38:03] | Herc brought him to you. | Herc带他来见你的 |
[38:05] | Herc Herc: | |
[38:08] | This kid is a witness, and Herc was supposed to bring him to me? | 这孩子是目击证人 Herc本该要带来见我的 |
[38:11] | That was the plan. | 按理说是啊 |
[38:12] | I’m gonna skin that motherfucker. | 看我不把这小子活剥了 |
[38:17] | Jesus, Herc. The fuck did you do? | 天 Herc 你他妈干了什么? |
[38:21] | Something happen to that boy? | 那孩子出事儿了? |
[38:24] | Well, young man, your wish has come true. | 年轻人 你们的愿望成真了 |
[38:26] | So this mean I can finally get out of here? | 我总算能出去了? |
[38:28] | Yes, Monnel, paperwork was slow coming in from North Avenue, | 对 Monnel 文件还要慢慢从北街传过来 |
[38:31] | but you five are at the age where we feel it’s to your advantage | 但以你们的年龄 我们觉得是时候 |
[38:34] | to join your peers in the ninth grade. | 加入同学们 回到九年级了 |
[38:36] | Yo, we in high school! | 我们要进高中了! |
[38:37] | – When we bump? – The end of this marking period. | – 什么时候去 – 本轮评估结束 |
[38:40] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[38:41] | You’re excused. | 好了 解散吧 |
[38:45] | Mr. Johnson, you have a visitor in the front office. | Johnson先生 前台有人找 |
[38:48] | Mr. Johnson, please come down to the front office. | Johnson先生 请速至前台 |
[38:51] | Bad news: | 坏消息 |
[38:52] | Plenty more to go around. | 会有更多的人来视察 |
[38:54] | They pulled the pin on your program. | 他们要撤掉你的项目 |
[39:02] | As I’ve been saying this week at every roll call in every damn district, | 正如我过去一周以来在各区大会上所说 |
[39:04] | if I could scrape together any more, I would. | 能搜刮出来的 我都拿出来了 |
[39:07] | But for starters, it’s a 5% salary year, and that’s a given. | 作为开始 每年一视同仁 加薪5% |
[39:10] | I know it’s not half what you deserve, | 虽然和大家的努力比起来微不足道 |
[39:12] | but if the revenue estimates stay good, I promise you’ll be seeing more. | 但今后财政收入稳定的话 我保证将会继续加薪 |
[39:18] | Mr. Mayor, | 市长先生 |
[39:20] | my wife thanks you, my children thank you, | 我老婆谢谢您 我孩子谢谢您 |
[39:22] | my dog thanks you. | 我的狗也谢谢您 |
[39:24] | Hey, Santy, how you able to tell your wife from your mutt? | Santy 你怎么分得出你老婆和你的狗啊 |
[39:27] | His wife, she’s the one that’s got the fleas. | 长虱子的那个准是他老婆 |
[39:29] | Shit, Bobby, with your old lady, | 放屁Bobby 你老婆身上长的 |
[39:30] | fleas would be an improvement. | 比虱子还不如呢 |
[39:32] | At ease. We got the mayor here, gentlemen. | 好了 市长在这儿呢 |
[39:34] | When they sit in one place too long they get a little feisty. | 他们在一个地方坐久了皮痒 |
[39:37] | I’m not going to stand here and pretend I know how to do your job. | 我不会站在这里假装对你们的工作了如指掌 |
[39:40] | I don’t. But what I can tell you is that during the past few weeks | 不会 但在过去几个星期里 |
[39:43] | I have spoken with many of your peers, | 我和许多你们的同事聊过 |
[39:45] | with your union reps, with the representatives of the FOP, | 和工会代表聊过 和FOP代表聊过 |
[39:47] | and the biggest single complaint I’m hearing | 我听到的最大不满 |
[39:50] | concerns the department’s obsession with stats. | 就是警局内部只重指标的风气 |
[39:52] | The fucking numbers game. | 都他妈是数字游戏 |
[39:54] | Well, under my watch the numbers game is over. | 在我眼皮底下数字游戏将不复存在 |
[39:56] | You will no longer be under the gun to meet monthly quotas | 大家不用被枪指着完成每月任务 |
[39:58] | of ineffective, meaningless arrests and citations. | 靠抓些无关痛痒的人来滥竽充数 |
[40:04] | Excuse me, Your Worship. You’re not the first person | 抱歉 领导 但你不是第一个站上讲台 |
[40:06] | who stood at the podium making promises. | 拍胸脯保证的人 |
[40:08] | Jimmy, I’m sure the mayor has some pressing business. | Jimmy 市长肯定还有其他要事 |
[40:10] | No, I’m just saying, the first community activist | 我只是说 要是什么热心群众打电话 |
[40:12] | who pitches a bitch about the corner activity in her neighborhood, | 说她家小区有人违法犯事儿啥的 |
[40:15] | aren’t we gonna go right back to rounding up bodies? | 难道我们就干坐着不去抓人? |
[40:17] | Yeah, well, we need to educate our citizens to the new approach. | 我们必须教育市民适应新的执法程序 |
[40:20] | Well, they’re not the only ones who need educating. | 要教育的不只是市民 |
[40:21] | We got bosses that wouldn’t know police work if it bit ’em in the ass. | 有好些对警务工作屁事儿不懂的头头 |
[40:25] | They been juking stats for years, and they’ll do it again | 这么多年只知道抓指标 你指望他们怎么改 |
[40:27] | once the neighborhoods complain. It’s all they know. | 一旦有人投诉 他们肯定怪咱 |
[40:28] | Well, if the old dogs can’t get the job done, | 要是老家伙们办事不力 |
[40:31] | I’ll find new ones who can. | 我就找能干的来干 |
[40:35] | Look, for years I sat on the back bench of the council | 我在市政厅坐了那么多年冷板凳 |
[40:37] | and watched our city deteriorate. | 看着我们城市日渐堕落 |
[40:39] | It was business as usual with the same old ideas | 老观念不改改 |
[40:41] | producing the same old results. | 怎么可能有新的结果 |
[40:43] | Well, I’m here now, as you are, and I’m asking you | 今天我和大家共处一室 我只想说 |
[40:45] | to put aside your reservations and give it a go. | 请大家抛开成见 放手一搏 |
[40:52] | All told. | 完毕 |
[40:55] | You did good. | 干得不错 |
[40:57] | You got ’em pumped. They love you. | 很会鼓舞士气啊 他们爱戴你 |
[40:58] | Of course, the wrong decision on Sergeant Hauk, | 虽然Hauk警警那步棋走得不妙 |
[41:01] | and who knows? | 不过谁知道呢? |
[41:05] | Carv said the kid had something on it. I talked to him. | Carv说这孩子有情报 我就跟他聊了聊 |
[41:08] | He had nothing, just a bunch of hearsay | 结果没什么 一堆废话 |
[41:11] | and some shit about zombies. | 说了什么僵尸什么的 |
[41:12] | The boy was to come to me. | 这孩子本该送我这儿来 |
[41:14] | You know the goddamn GO- it’s Homicide’s call. | 你知道规矩的 凶杀组说了算 |
[41:16] | You don’t go putting your paws in my murder, you simple fuck. | 你上我的案子里趟什么浑水 你个混账 |
[41:18] | Hey! You’re talking to a sergeant. | 你可是在对警长说话 |
[41:20] | – Oh, fuck your fucking stripes! – Whoa whoa, take it easy, Bunk. | – 有杠杠了不起啊! – 喂喂 别激动 Bunk |
[41:23] | Now Herc is trying to help us here. | Herc也是在帮我们 |
[41:25] | Man, he messed in my murder, he pays. | 他插手我的谋杀案 他负责 |
[41:26] | Give him a chance. We can work something out. | 给他个机会嘛 咱一起想办法 |
[41:29] | That’s easy for you to say. You ain’t the primary on this. | 你说得倒轻巧 又不是你负责 |
[41:32] | Motherfucker… | 狗娘养的… |
[41:37] | What got into him? | 他怎么搞的 |
[41:40] | He’s emotional. | 火气大 |
[41:41] | He’s been working this case for a long time. | 为这案子忙活太久了 |
[41:45] | So the thing right now is for you to remember | 现在你要做的就是回忆 |
[41:47] | everything you did on this case… | 参与这案子的每个细节… |
[41:49] | from the beginning. | 从头说起 |
[42:02] | He’s out there, hat in hand, literally. | 他站在外面捏着帽子 真的 |
[42:06] | Well, he can wait till hell freezes over. | 让他等到天荒地老好了 |
[42:08] | A wise man does not burn his bridges | 聪明人懂得要想拆桥 |
[42:11] | until he first knows he can part the waters. | 得先知道怎么过河才行 |
[42:14] | Old Ashanti saying. | 古Ashanti人的谚语 |
[42:15] | Norman, you grew up in Catonsville. | Norman 你可是Catonsville本地人 |
[42:20] | Show the motherfucker in. | 让那混蛋进来吧 |
[42:31] | Mr. Mayor, | 市长先生 |
[42:33] | I don’t want to take time out of your busy schedule. | 我无意打扰您的繁忙日程 |
[42:36] | Look, if this is about me countermanding your orders for more arrests- | 如果你来是为了我反驳你多抓指标的命令… |
[42:39] | No, sir. You should proceed as you feel the situation warrants. | 不 这事儿您根据情况办就是了 |
[42:43] | Overall, policing strategies may not be my strongest suit. | 怎么说 警务政策也不是我的强项 |
[42:47] | I’m here about what I do know. | 我来是为了干我的本职工作 |
[42:49] | A recommendation from Sergeant Hauk’s commander | 明天Hauk警长的指挥官 |
[42:52] | will cross your desk tomorrow. | 会把推荐信送到您桌上 |
[42:54] | Colonel Daniels, with Rawls concurring, | Daniels副总警监 Rawls也同意了 |
[42:56] | recommends sensitivity training. | 建议执法敏感性训练 |
[43:00] | It may be a fair decision, | 应该是公平的决策 |
[43:02] | it may even be the right decision. | 甚至可以说是正确的决策 |
[43:04] | But we both know it won’t fly with the ministers, | 但我们都知道部长们是不会善罢甘休的 |
[43:07] | not even with Daniels behind it. | 就算Daniels主事也没用 |
[43:09] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[43:15] | 600 pages of rules, | 600页的法律法规 |
[43:17] | regulations, directives, orders. | 指导原则 |
[43:23] | You fire a white police for a bad car stop | 你要是因为一白人警察错拦黑人部长车 |
[43:26] | on a black minister, you’ll lose the rank and file. | 而炒了他 员佐级别不会乐意的 |
[43:30] | It’s not cause enough. But if a commander can’t find | 这原因不够 但有了这玩意儿 |
[43:33] | grounds for firing a saint in here… | 连圣人都不愁炒不掉 |
[43:38] | The man has worked Narcotics for six years, | 这人在缉毒部门干了六年了 |
[43:41] | and in Narcotics there are no virgins. | 干缉毒的 没一个干净的 |
[43:46] | And herein lies your expertise? | 这就是你所谓的专长了? |
[43:50] | I’ve always been comfortable delegating strategic elements. | 制定战略什么的我一向愿意放手 |
[43:54] | It’s what the Deputy Ops is for. | 不然要副局长们干嘛 |
[43:56] | Me, I know what a mayor needs. | 我嘛 我清楚市长的需要 |
[44:02] | – It was a Chevy Tahoe. – Mm-hmm. | – 是辆雪弗兰太浩 – 嗯 |
[44:04] | License Mike-460-654. | 车牌 M-460-654 |
[44:09] | And I searched it good, figuring I’d find some iron, but- | 我仔细搜了 指望着能找到武器 可… |
[44:12] | How’d they react? | 他们什么反应? |
[44:13] | Chris and Snoop? They didn’t do shit. | Chris和Snoop? 他们动都没动 |
[44:15] | Was there anything in the car? | 车里有什么? |
[44:16] | Registration and crap in the glove box, | 驾照和垃圾在储物箱里 |
[44:19] | empty chicken boxes, trash. | 空的炸鸡盒子 垃圾 |
[44:22] | They had one of those plastic milk crates- | 他们有个那种塑料牛奶箱 |
[44:24] | – Mm-hmm. – in the back with some tools in it. | – 嗯 – 后备箱有些工具 |
[44:27] | What kind of tools? | 什么样的工具? |
[44:28] | I don’t know, carpenter tools. | 不知道 木工的吧 |
[44:30] | Did you check the crate for weapons? | 你搜了牛奶箱没有? |
[44:32] | – Nail gun. – Nail gun? | – 汽钉枪 – 汽钉枪? |
[44:34] | Yeah, one of them bitches that shoots nails. | 就是那种钉钉子用的 |
[44:36] | They rig it to shoot rounds maybe? | 他们改装过了用来射击? |
[44:37] | Naw, I shot it. A nail came out. | 不 我试过了 就蹦出一钉子 |
[44:42] | Look, Lester, seriously, is any of this helping? | Lester 真的 说这些有用吗? |
[44:45] | Naw, you’re doing good. | 你做得很好 |
[44:48] | Tell me about jacking Marlo at the train station. | 跟我说说在火车站逮捕Marlo的事儿 |
[45:01] | I’m short four, right? | 说我差四块? |
[45:03] | Yeah, I remember your ass. | 我记得你这货 |
[45:05] | Here’s my four. You like that? | 给你四下尝尝 喜欢不? |
[45:08] | – Okay! – I’m gonna beat your ass. | – 好了! – 看我不揍死你 |
[45:09] | Okay, no more! Stop stop stop stop. | 够了 别打了 住手住手 |
[45:11] | Take the money, take the money, all right? | 钱拿去 给你钱还不行么 |
[45:14] | Make me work this hard again, I’m gonna skin one of y’all! | 再惹毛老子 看我不剥了你们的皮! |
[45:16] | Okay. Just go, man. | 好了 你走吧 |
[45:21] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 对不起 |
[45:27] | You know who got the fattest asses and the best pussy? | 你知道什么人臀翘逼紧么? |
[45:29] | – Who that? – Midgets, nigger. | – 谁哇? – 侏儒呗 黑鬼 |
[45:31] | They’re all that, you know what I’m saying? | – 都那样的 懂我什么意思吧? – 扯吧 |
[45:35] | The fuck happened to our boy on the door? | 门外的兄弟怎么了? |
[45:37] | Siesta, Papa. | 午睡呢 老爹 |
[45:40] | You fix this, Joe? | 把这修好吧 Joe? |
[45:47] | What’s the problem? | 出什么事儿了? |
[45:49] | Ran out of time. | 没时间了 |
[45:51] | Now, Joe, you’ve been so busy being devious, | Joe 你倒是挺会打马虎眼 |
[45:53] | you done messed around and got yourself caught up in a web. | 到处瞎转悠闯到盘丝洞里去了 |
[45:55] | Omar, I don’t know what you been hearing, now- | Omar 我不知道你听说了些什么 |
[45:57] | Joe, ain’t no time for no lies now. | Joe 没时间扯谎了 |
[45:59] | Now see, I need you to be straight, | 你给我老老实实地 |
[46:01] | just like you did on that New Day Co-op sit down. | 就像你参加New Day合作社那样坐好了 |
[46:03] | Oh, yeah, I know about that. | 没错 我知道了 |
[46:06] | I know you the one got Marlo up in this mess too. | 我还知道是你把Marlo扯进这趟浑水 |
[46:08] | Hey, Omar, take a deep breath. | 喂 Omar 深吸一口气 |
[46:11] | A proposition might fall kindly on your ear. | 让我给你提个好心的建议 |
[46:14] | Well, tickle my fancy, fat man. | 想拍马屁了 肥猪 |
[46:16] | Money, drugs- your call. | 要钱要毒品随您便 |
[46:18] | Come on, now, Joe, you can do better than that. | 喂 Joe 别拿这些来糊弄我 |
[46:19] | Hey, we- we coming at this all wrong. | 这样子不对啊 |
[46:21] | See, you the one with the high card. | 你是拿着枪的那个 |
[46:23] | You should speak your mind. | 要什么应该你说嘛 |
[46:27] | You going to serve up Marlo. | 你要好好伺候下Marlo |
[46:30] | You gonna take out Marlo Stanfield? | 你想把Marlo Stanfield端了? |
[46:32] | No no, but I got a real powerful urge to take everything he owns, | 不不 但我有种强烈的欲望 要把他所有的一切占为己有 |
[46:37] | and I’m quite confident you the man can make that happen. | 我相信你是办成此事的最佳人选 |
[46:40] | That might take some doing. | 这事儿得费些周折 |
[46:41] | Naw naw, see, we got to have it simple. | 不不 怎么简单怎么来 |
[46:43] | See, Omar like it simple. | 看到吧 Omar喜欢简单的 |
[46:46] | So how we gonna do this, yo? | 那么我们怎么办呢? |
[46:48] | Huh: | 啊 |
[46:51] | My sister’s boy. | 我姐姐的儿子 |
[46:53] | He do the drop. | 他负责送货 |
[46:54] | We call you and give up the spot. | 我打电话给你 告诉你地点 |
[46:59] | – That simple enough? – That’s what it is. | – 够简单了吧 – 就这么办 |
[47:01] | See now, Joe, I need you to resist your natural inclination | 听好了 Joe 我要你好好管着自己 |
[47:05] | to do anything twisted up in this here play. You feel me? | 别妄想暗中搞什么破坏 明白了? |
[47:08] | I even catch a whiff of you doing something foul, Joe, | 要是让老子闻到一点不对头 Joe |
[47:11] | I mean, I might got to go tell Marlo you the one | 可别怪我告诉Marlo |
[47:13] | put me up on that card game. | 是你把我推上牌局的 |
[47:17] | We understood? | 听懂了? |
[47:20] | Now go ahead and write my ticket so I can tip on out. | 快给我写张收据我要走了 |
[47:24] | Come on now. | 快啊 |
[47:36] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[47:48] | I’ll see to Tremaine. | 我去看看Tremaine |
[47:50] | – You can’t be serious. – Was you listening? | – 你开玩笑呢吧 – 你没听见吗 |
[47:53] | Omar to one side holding a spade, | Omar站在一边拿着个铁锹 |
[47:56] | and maybe Marlo to the other with a shovel. | 不然就是Marlo站在另一边拿着铲子 |
[47:59] | And just at this moment, | 眼下这当口 |
[48:01] | I managed to crawl out my own damn grave. | 老子好不容易从自己的坟墓里爬出来 |
[48:06] | No way do I crawl back in. | 我可不准备再爬回去 |
[48:10] | What the fuck was you doing out here, man? | 你他娘的在这儿干啥呢? |
[48:12] | You trust him? | 你相信他? |
[48:13] | – I trust his fear. – Now we go, si? | – 我相信他怕了 – 我们能走了吧? |
[48:16] | Not till I teach Prop Joe a thing or two about devious. | 先得教会Prop Joe什么叫姜还是老的辣 |
[48:22] | We on him now. | 现在盯他 |
[48:27] | Sorry, guys, that’s all I got to say. Talk to the mom. | 对不起我无话可说 你们跟孩子妈说去 |
[48:30] | I hear you, but we just came from his foster mother’s house, | 我知道了 但我们刚从他养母那儿过来 |
[48:33] | and she said it was you that told him not to talk. | 她说是你让她不要开口的 |
[48:36] | She said you told her to get a lawyer. | 她说你还让她找律师去 |
[48:38] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[48:40] | All right, look, something got messed up. | 好吧 我知道出了点岔子 |
[48:42] | We know that, but whatever else happened, | 我们知道 但是不管怎样 |
[48:45] | – we got a murder here. – Even if it’s off the record, | – 这总是起谋杀案 – 就算不作为正式记录 |
[48:47] | it would help us just to talk to the boy. | 能和这孩子谈谈总也有好处的 |
[48:49] | If you understand what happened here, | 如果你们知道发生了什么 |
[48:51] | you know I’m not gonna do that. | 就理解为什么我不会同意了 |
[48:53] | If you go at it like that, then you end up | 如果你坚持这种态度 那最后其实是站在 |
[48:56] | siding with the motherfuckers doing the dirt. | 那帮杀人越货的混蛋一边 |
[48:58] | No, I’m siding with my kids. | 不 我当然是站在孩子们这边 |
[49:04] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[49:08] | For you, the kids come first. | 对你 孩子们是第一位的 |
[49:12] | We’ll find another road. | 我们另想法子 |
[49:18] | Well, glad this is working out for you. | 你在这里干得高兴就好 |
[49:23] | Oh, man, you two… | 你们俩… |
[49:26] | makin’ me all weepy and shit. | 我快潸然泪下了都 |
[49:30] | – Be safe, guys. – All right. | – 保重 – 好 |
[49:32] | Hey, Roland, man, | 喂 Roland |
[49:34] | you know, I hate coming all this way | 你看我大老远跑来 |
[49:37] | and not getting a little something… | 一点消息都得不到也太… |
[49:40] | you know, for old times’ sake? | 看在咱俩交情份上吧? |
[49:48] | The playground behind Fulton and Monroe, | Fulton和Monroe街后的操场 |
[49:50] | unit block. | 小平房 |
[49:53] | He told this fella Lex to meet a girl there. | 他给兄弟Lex传话说有个姑娘要见他 |
[49:59] | That’s all he did. | 仅此而已 |
[50:15] | What’s up, Shorty? Can you give me three? | 小个子? 给我拿三包? |
[50:21] | Bitch, get the fuck across the street | 贱人 给我滚街对面去 |
[50:24] | and plant your ass on a stoop. | 老实点坐墩子上 |
[50:26] | Kenard! Kenard! | |
[50:29] | Yo, how do you think I look with no tail on my head? | 你觉得我把辫子剪了怎么样? |
[50:31] | Do I look like a faggy? | 你当我基佬啊? |
[50:33] | Yo, Na’. | 喂 Na |
[50:43] | Yo, Mrs. Lee, you looking for Michael? | Lee太太 你找Michael? |
[50:44] | Um, Namond, I don’t want to be no trouble to you, | 不 Namond 我也不想麻烦你 |
[50:48] | but I got this friend who been ailing, | 但我有个朋友她瘾儿上来了 |
[50:49] | you know, and she gave me $6. | 给了我6美元 |
[50:52] | So I was hoping you could, you know… | 我想着你能不能… |
[50:58] | Yeah, we cover her. Go see my man. | 行吧 算我们的 去找我弟兄吧 |
[51:03] | The fuck you do that for? | 你这算怎么回事儿? |
[51:05] | It’s Michael’s moms, yo. | 这是Michael的妈啊 |
[51:06] | – Shit, she a fucking dope fiend. – Namond said I could. | – 呸 什么大烟鬼朋友 – Namond说行的 |
[51:09] | – Na’ – Naw, it’s cool. | – Na’ – 嗯 给她吧 |
[51:11] | Gimme Yellow Bird. | 给我黄的 |
[51:16] | I know, I know! I’m late, you know? | 知道了 知道我晚了 |
[51:18] | Sometimes it’s just too much damn fun being in charge. | 有时候做老大实在是太好玩了 |
[51:29] | Where you been, boss? | 你去哪儿了 老板? |
[51:31] | Announcing my presence with authority. | 向权威机构述职 |
[51:32] | Sorry I’m late. Please sit down. Sit. | 抱歉我迟到了 大家请坐 |
[51:37] | Sir, we scarfed up 52 vehicles. | 先生 我们拖走了52辆废车 |
[51:38] | Good. But you missed my car. | 好 偏偏漏了我的车 |
[51:41] | We have new equipment at school 45, | 我们给45校区 52校区和58校区 |
[51:43] | school 52, and school 58 installed. | 装了新活动设施 |
[51:46] | Well, I got no calls on those, but keep at it. You’ll get there, I’m sure. | 我接到的电话不是那儿的 不过加油干 总会办到的 我保证 |
[51:50] | Mr. Mayor, all hydrants are fully capped as of today, | 市长先生 截止今天所有消防龙头全部加盖 |
[51:53] | and solid waste has pulled 32 tons of trash | 清道部门从街头巷尾扫出了32吨垃圾 |
[51:55] | from the alleys, and, sir, that’s a single-day record. | 这还是今天一天的记录 |
[51:57] | That’s what I want to hear. | 这才是我想听到的 |
[51:59] | Thank you, gentlemen, and keep up the good work. | 谢谢各位 请务必再接再励 |
[52:04] | Finance, of course, doesn’t deal with | 财政嘛 要是十指不沾灰 |
[52:06] | the dirt-under- the-nails tangibles, | 是搞不上去的 |
[52:08] | unless you consider the money itself to be dirty. | 除非沾的钱就是脏的 |
[52:12] | – So what’s in your agenda today? – The school audit. | – 你今天干了些什么? – 学校审计 |
[52:14] | Well, how bad could that be? | 有多糟糕? |
[52:15] | The system is running a $54 million deficit. | 整个教育系统存在五千四百万美元赤字 |
[52:21] | 54 million? | 五千四百万? |
[52:22] | Yes, Mr. Mayor. | 是的 市长先生 |
[52:25] | Jesus Christ. Did Royce know this? | 老天啊 Royce知道吗? |
[52:29] | How the fuck do we deal with that? | 这烂摊子该怎么收拾啊? |
[52:31] | Frankly, I’m not sure just yet. | 老实说我也不知道该怎么办 |
[52:39] | Our attendance is excellent, | 我们的出勤率非常好 |
[52:41] | and as to suspensions, we don’t have any. | 没有任何被停学的 |
[52:44] | We intervene immediately, | 有问题立即处理 |
[52:45] | and we show success in stabilizing behavior. | 在稳定行为方面也有很大成功 |
[52:47] | Not to mention the world of good we’re doing for the classes | 更别提对孩子们本身的种种好处了 |
[52:49] | these kids were wrecking before the program. | 我们开课前这些孩子都快废了 |
[52:51] | In January we could expand to four classes, | 到一月份我们可以扩展至四个班 |
[52:54] | cover the whole eighth grade. | 涵盖整个八年级 |
[52:55] | Any complaints about the tracking, | 有什么关于跟踪调查的投诉吗 |
[52:56] | – anything from the parents? – Not a one. | – 家长方面的 – 一起都没有 |
[52:58] | This isn’t a group where we see a lot of parental intervention. | 这不是那种家长踊跃参与的项目 |
[53:01] | What about test scores? | 考试成绩呢? |
[53:02] | I can’t speak to the program itself, | 参加项目的学生我不敢说 |
[53:04] | but it has to help the rest of the eighth grade. | 但八年级其他班平均分肯定是上去了 |
[53:06] | Next week will tell. | 下星期就见分晓 |
[53:12] | Right now the system is under a lot of scrutiny. | 目前教育系统正在接受种种考察 |
[53:16] | We have certain fiscal issues that are of great concern to the new administrration, | 我们面临大量牵涉到办学的财政问题 |
[53:21] | and what you’re proposing here is a radical shift in curricula. | 而你们提出的这些个项目 是对教育体制的重大改革 |
[53:27] | – Meaning? – If City Hall were to sign off on this, | – 怎讲? – 如果市政厅要求这么干 |
[53:30] | we could go forward, | 我们肯定放行 |
[53:31] | but now is not the tim to rock any boats. | 但现在最好不要出这个风头 |
[53:47] | Hear that? That’s my joint right there. | 听见没? 这才是哥的路子 |
[53:54] | So you all got your work up to date, right? | 你的活都干完了? |
[53:57] | Yeah yeah yeah. | 是啊 是啊 是啊 |
[53:59] | I heard you took care of your puppy’s problems. | 听说你帮手下小弟解决了问题 |
[54:01] | Oh, he most definitely made that go away, you hear me? | 这问题可是一江春水向东流了 |
[54:05] | It’s all good. | 那就好 |
[54:06] | You know, some of the young’uns been saying | 街上有些小兄弟们在说 |
[54:09] | your pup stood tall with a snitchin’ boy. | 你兄弟为个告密的挺身而出 |
[54:13] | Michael Michael: | |
[54:14] | Yeah, that’s what they saying. | 他们是这么说的 |
[54:16] | – Huh. – Yeah. | – 哦? – 嗯 |
[55:51] | Lester, you really starting to scare me, man. | Lester 你吓到我了 兄弟 |
[56:31] | – Need a crowbar. – For what: | – 我要根撬棒 – 干嘛 |
[56:34] | This is a tomb. | 这是个坟墓 |
[56:37] | Lex is in there. | Lex就在这里面 |
[57:12] | Oh… | 哦… |
[57:15] | fuck me. | 我操 |