时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | ♪ I’m weak, love, and I am wanting ♪ | 我很虚弱 亲爱的 我想知道 |
[00:15] | ♪ If this is the path I must trudge ♪ | 这是否是我必经的坎坷 |
[00:17] | ♪ I’ll welcome my sentence ♪ | 我笑面我的判决 |
[00:19] | ♪ Give to you my penance ♪ | 向你赎清我的罪孽 |
[00:21] | ♪ Gorgeous garroter, jury and judge ♪ | 动人的绞杀者 陪审团和法官 |
[00:28] | ♪ Lovely garroter… ♪ | 可爱的绞杀者… |
[00:30] | ♪ Gorgeous garro… ♪ | 动人的绞杀… |
[00:33] | Which one do you prefer? “Lovely”? “Gorgeous”? | 你们更喜欢哪个 “可爱”还是”动人” |
[00:36] | Is the whole metaphor landing, or is it too cerebral? | 这个比喻接不接地气 还是说太费脑了 |
[00:40] | – It’s been an hour. – ♪ Gorgeous… ♪ | -已经一小时了 -动人的… |
[00:41] | Let’s get on before the beast gets hungry again. | 我们赶紧走吧 不然那野兽又该饿了 |
[00:44] | But we made a deal. | 但我们说好了的 |
[00:45] | We made a deal with a livin’ witcher. | 我们和一个活着的猎魔人说好了 |
[00:47] | No sense in hangin’ around to pay a dead one. | 留在这向一个死人付钱是没意义的 |
[00:49] | ♪ Gorgeous garro… ♪ | ♪ 动人的绞杀… ♪ |
[00:52] | Bollocks! Oi! No. No, no, no! No! | 该死 不不不 |
[00:55] | You stop… stop that, or I… I’ll, | 你们停下来 不然我就 |
[00:57] | Or you’ll what? | 不然你就怎样 |
[00:58] | Sing us to death? | 把我们唱死吗 |
[01:00] | Perhaps you did not hear the man. | 也许你们没听清楚 |
[01:02] | Yeah! Perhaps you didn’t… | 是啊 也许你们没… |
[01:04] | Di… Sorry, who are you? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[01:05] | Move along, | 让开 |
[01:07] | old man. | 老头子 |
[01:09] | Do as the bard asks or I’ll be forced to draw my weapons. | 照诗人说的做 不然我就不得不动武了 |
[01:13] | What weapons? | 什么武 |
[01:14] | I see no steel ‘ere. | 我没看见任何兵器 |
[01:20] | Steel won’t be necessary. | 不需要兵器 |
[01:32] | I believe those are mine. | 我相信那些是我的 |
[01:35] | Geralt, they… With the… | 杰洛特 他们…用… |
[01:38] | This woman just killed a man with her bare hands | 这女人刚刚徒手杀了个人 |
[01:40] | for trying to steal your horse. | 因为他试图偷走你的马 |
[01:42] | Maybe she’ll make a better travel companion, then. | 那么也许她是个比你更好的旅伴人选 |
[01:46] | I’m sorry, who are you, exactly? | 抱歉 你们到底是谁 |
[01:48] | I am Borch Three Jackdaws. | 我是博尔奇三寒鸦 |
[01:51] | These are my companions, Téa and Véa. | 她们是我的侍卫 蒂亚和薇亚 |
[01:55] | I’ve been looking for you, Geralt of Rivia. | 我一直在找你 利维亚的杰洛特 |
[02:02] | This is a first for me, and that’s saying something. | 这对我而言是第一次 这很能说明问题 |
[02:05] | I’ve very few firsts left. | 我不剩几个”第一次”了 |
[02:08] | But to dine with the Geralt of Rivia… | 但是和利维亚的杰洛特共进晚餐… |
[02:11] | Your adventures are legend. | 你的冒险故事是个传奇 |
[02:13] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[02:14] | Est Est, small. | 埃斯特 埃斯特 小杯的 |
[02:16] | I suppose you want me to tell you why I’ve sought out | 我猜你想知道我为何要寻找 |
[02:18] | such an accomplished monster hunter. | 这样一位有成就的猎魔人 |
[02:20] | Don’t trouble yourself on my account. | 你不必为了我这样做 |
[02:22] | – I just want food. – I knew I’d like you. | -我只想吃东西 -我就知道我会喜欢你的 |
[02:25] | That was the first reason. | 那是我找你的第一个原因 |
[02:27] | One of everything you have. And keep the ale coming! | 所有东西都上一份 啤酒不要断 |
[02:30] | On its way! | 这就来 |
[02:33] | The second one is this. | 第二个原因是这个 |
[02:36] | A short while ago, | 不久之前 |
[02:37] | a green dragon | 一条绿龙 |
[02:38] | landed across the border in King Niedamir’s mountains. | 越过边境 落在了聂达米尔国王的群山之中 |
[02:43] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[02:45] | “Impossible, dragons are so rare.” | “不可能 龙如此稀有” |
[02:49] | But it’s true. | 但这是真事 |
[02:50] | Locals spotted it and went after it in search of treasure. | 当地人看见了它 然后追着它寻宝去了 |
[02:54] | Of course, they succeeded only in wounding the creature | 当然了 他们只成功地弄伤了这条生物 |
[02:56] | and angering it so righteously | 并把它狠狠地激怒了 |
[02:58] | that it swooped down from its lair and set half a hillside ablaze. | 它从它的巢穴中俯冲而下 点燃了半个山坡 |
[03:03] | Dead sheep everywhere. | 到处都是死羊 |
[03:04] | You have the most incredible neck. | 你的脖子真好看 |
[03:07] | It’s like a… a sexy goose. | 就像一只…性感的鹅 |
[03:12] | Gu… guzzling. | 在大口狂饮 |
[03:13] | Now, the King is in a bind. | 如今 国王陷入了困境 |
[03:15] | He’s set to marry the princess of his rival kingdom, Malleore, | 他出发迎娶敌国玛琉尔的公主 |
[03:19] | which means it’s bad timing | 这就意味着 |
[03:20] | to have a murderous pest lurking about in the mountains. | 这时不能有一只杀人的害虫在山里晃荡 |
[03:24] | He’s commissioned a hunt to kill it. | 他委托猎人杀了它 |
[03:27] | Four teams have signed on. | 有四支队伍报名了 |
[03:29] | The winner gets the dragon treasure hoard | 胜出者可以赢得龙的宝藏 |
[03:31] | plus the title of lord over one of his new vassal states. | 并成为国王某一属国的领主 |
[03:35] | That is… if he survives. | 如果…他能活下来的话 |
[03:38] | What does this have to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系 |
[03:43] | I want you to join my team. | 我希望你能加入我的队伍 |
[03:58] | I can hear it now, | 我似乎都可以听见 |
[03:59] | a tale of two Zerrikanians and their valiant poet lover. | 两个泽瑞坎少女和她们英勇的诗人情人的传说 |
[04:05] | We’re so doing this. We’re in. | 我们绝对要跟着去 我们加入 |
[04:08] | You’ve wasted your breath, Borch. | 你这是在浪费口舌 博尔奇 |
[04:11] | I don’t kill dragons. | 我不杀龙 |
[04:14] | Take my advice. | 听我一言 |
[04:16] | No treasure is worth dying for. | 没什么宝藏值得拿命去换 |
[04:20] | Depends on the treasure. | 这要看是什么宝藏了 |
[04:23] | What I need is… | 我需要的是… |
[04:26] | a new adventure. | 一场新的冒险 |
[04:28] | One final first before I’m too old | 在我还没老到只能去死前 |
[04:30] | to do anything but die. | 最后的一个”第一次” |
[04:32] | You think killing a dragon will bring you that? | 你觉得杀龙能成为这个”第一次” |
[04:36] | All I know is there’s one path up the mountain, | 我只知道有一条路能上山 |
[04:39] | and it’s overrun with monsters. | 但沿途怪物泛滥 |
[04:41] | With you on my team, dear Witcher, we’ll be unstoppable. | 有了你 亲爱的猎魔人 我们会所向披靡 |
[04:46] | Someone get me a fuckin’ drink! | 谁给我来杯喝的 |
[04:49] | – Barman! – Those dwarfs will be part of the hunt. | -酒保 -那些侏儒也会参与狩猎 |
[04:52] | Barman. | 酒保 |
[04:53] | – Geralt could handle them in his sleep. – Fuckin’ right! | -杰洛特闭着眼睛都能搞定他们 -那肯定 |
[04:58] | He said he wants four fuckin’ pints! | 他说他要四杯酒 |
[05:02] | – Now. – Or maybe a little bit awake. | -赶快 -或许得稍微清醒点 |
[05:04] | Then there are the Reavers. | 还有掠夺者 |
[05:09] | Have you heard of them, Witcher? | 你听说过他们吗 猎魔人 |
[05:10] | Yes. | 听说过 |
[05:13] | And the answer is no. | 我的回答是不去 |
[05:16] | You feel it just the same as me… | 你对这事的感受和我一样 |
[05:19] | that hole inside you. | 你身体里的那个洞 |
[05:22] | That itch that can’t be scratched that burns your brain, | 搔不到的痒让你痛苦难耐 |
[05:25] | keeps you awake at night. | 彻夜难眠 |
[05:28] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走 |
[05:29] | I’ll show you what you’re missing. | 我会让你知道自己缺失了什么 |
[05:33] | What am I missing? | 我缺失了什么 |
[05:37] | Sorry to interrupt this lovely moment… That’s only three. | 抱歉打扰一下甜蜜时刻 这只有三伙 |
[05:40] | Where’s the… What’s the fourth team? | 第四 第四伙人呢 |
[05:45] | Them. | 他们 |
[05:51] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[05:52] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Thank you so much. It’s been very nice. | 不不不 非常感谢 已经很好了 |
[05:54] | Thank you for the wine and the pies, | 谢谢你们的酒和馅饼 |
[05:57] | but as the man said, we really can’t get involved. | 但这家伙说了 我们真的不能掺和进去 |
[05:59] | Geralt, shall we? | 杰洛特 走吧 |
[06:00] | – I’m in. – Mother of… | -我来 -狗娘… |
[06:03] | The hunt begins at sunrise. | 狩猎日出时开始 |
[06:23] | Your man might’ve mentioned | 你哥们一开始 |
[06:24] | that the road was too narrow for horses | 就提到过 那条路太窄 |
[06:26] | in his initial sales pitch. | 马过不去 |
[06:28] | Welcome to the world, Jaskier. | 欢迎来到狩猎世界 亚斯克尔 |
[06:31] | Damn it to Korath! | 去他的科拉兹 |
[06:33] | What’s got your goat? | 你为什么发火 |
[06:34] | Someone’s stolen my pack. | 有人偷了我的背包 |
[06:35] | Probably those fuckin’ Reavers! | 可能就是那些掠夺者干的 |
[06:41] | Aye, well… | 好吧 |
[06:43] | three days’ journey and only one route to the top. | 三天的路程 只有一条路通往山顶 |
[06:45] | Leaves plenty of time for me to piss in his gruel! | 我有充足的机会往他的粥里撒尿 |
[06:59] | Name’s Yarpen Zigrin. | 我叫亚尔潘·齐格林 |
[07:02] | Geralt of Rivia. | 利维亚的杰洛特 |
[07:03] | And my name is Julian Alfred Pankratz… | 我叫朱利安·阿尔弗雷德·潘克拉茨 |
[07:04] | Aye. I know. | 是 我知道 |
[07:07] | You’ll fetch a goodly amount for that mare if you sell now! | 你那匹母马现在卖了的话能值不少钱 |
[07:12] | Charming how everyone wants | 这些天总有人 |
[07:13] | to get their hands on Roach these days, isn’t it? | 想要洛奇 很奇怪是不是 |
[07:15] | He means we won’t make it out alive. | 他是说我们不能活着回来 |
[07:18] | Wait, what? No one mentioned anything about impending death! | 等等 什么 怎么没人提过会有生命危险 |
[07:21] | How is it that I’ve walked this earth for decades | 我行走江湖几十年都没遇见过猎魔人 |
[07:24] | without coming across a witcher, | 然而我遇见的第一个 |
[07:26] | and then the first one I meet, I can’t get rid of? | 就怎么也甩不掉了呢 |
[07:29] | I’d say something strange was afoot, | 我会说是因为发生了奇怪的事情 |
[07:30] | but then again, | 但还是 |
[07:31] | witchers are bound to bump into monsters eventually. | 猎魔人注定和怪物有不解之缘 |
[07:35] | – Jaskier. – Yennefer. | -亚斯克尔 -叶妮芙 |
[07:38] | The crow’s feet are new. | 乌鸦脚是新的 |
[07:40] | Yeah, well, your jokes are… | 是 不过你的梗就很 |
[07:43] | old. | 老套 |
[07:49] | Thanks, Roach. | 谢谢 洛奇 |
[07:52] | – What are you doing here, Yen? – I’m here with my escort. | -你怎么来了 叶 -和同伴一起来的 |
[07:55] | Noble Sir Eyck of Denesle. | 德内斯勒的艾克爵士 |
[07:58] | To assist him in killing the dragon. | 协助他屠龙 |
[08:02] | For kingdom and glory! | 为了帝国和荣耀 |
[08:07] | Till we meet again, Geralt. | 回头见 杰洛特 |
[08:24] | See you, Roach. | 再见 洛奇 |
[08:54] | Who is Geralt, exactly? | 杰洛特到底是什么人 |
[08:56] | Did my grandmother know him well? | 我外婆跟他很熟吗 |
[08:58] | Why did she never mention him to me before… that night? | 为什么那晚之前她从没提起过他 |
[09:02] | Protecting you has always been our primary purpose. | 保护你一直都是我们的首要任务 |
[09:05] | Why’d she let him claim the Law of Surprise? | 她为什么让他用意外律 |
[09:08] | What’s that even mean? | 那到底是什么意思 |
[09:09] | When one has saved another from certain death, | 如果一个人救了另一个人的命 |
[09:12] | the Law of Surprise can be claimed | 就可以用意外律 |
[09:15] | to pay that debt. | 还这笔人情债 |
[09:16] | Who did Geralt save? | 杰洛特救了谁 |
[09:19] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[09:22] | Duny. In payment, he bound you to Geralt. | 多尼 作为偿还 他把你给了他 |
[09:26] | It’s your destiny. | 这是你的宿命 |
[09:29] | Then why hasn’t he found me yet? | 那他为什么还没找到我 |
[09:31] | Questions, questions. | 十万个为什么 |
[09:35] | You’ll be together soon. | 你们很快就会团聚了 |
[09:38] | Exactly as your grandmother wished. | 就像你外婆希望的那样 |
[09:56] | Make haste, children. | 快点走 孩子们 |
[10:19] | It is so kind of you to share the spoils of this expedition | 你们和博尔奇这样的老头一起探险 |
[10:22] | with an old man such as Borch. | 真是太善良了 |
[10:24] | You’re like two fiercely loyal… | 你们就像是两个非常忠诚的… |
[10:29] | friends. I wanna say friends. Relatives. | 朋友 我想说的是朋友 亲属 |
[10:32] | Contract security. | 协议保镖 |
[10:37] | But why? | 但为什么呢 |
[10:40] | He is the most beautiful. | 他最美了 |
[10:51] | You worry if you blink, you’ll never see her again. | 你怕一眨眼就再也见不到她了 |
[10:55] | You’re in love with her. | 你爱上她了 |
[10:57] | Or… | 或者 |
[10:59] | the danger here isn’t the dragon. | 这里的危险不是龙 |
[11:02] | That’s why I brought you along, Geralt of Rivia. | 所以我带上了你 利维亚的杰洛特 |
[11:05] | Nothing scares you. | 你天不怕地不怕 |
[11:08] | Then you don’t know Yennefer of Vengerberg. | 那你就不了解温格堡的叶妮芙了 |
[11:12] | May she be the worst encounter, then. | 但愿遇上她才是最糟的 |
[11:22] | Melitele preserve us. | 梅里泰莉保佑我们 |
[11:24] | What happened here? | 这里怎么了 |
[11:30] | Dragons avoid people. | 龙会躲着人 |
[11:32] | It should have left when they attacked. | 人们一发起攻击 龙本该离开的 |
[11:34] | I don’t get it. Why the retaliation? | 我不懂 为什么要报复 |
[11:38] | When your species is on the verge of collapse, | 当你的族群濒临崩溃 |
[11:41] | perhaps everything becomes more desperate. | 也许一切都变得更绝望 |
[11:49] | Yeah, I mean, you can use twigs, | 你可以用树枝 |
[11:52] | but I… I mean, I personally prefer… | 但我个人更喜欢 |
[11:54] | using flowers, you know? | 用花朵 懂吧 |
[11:56] | Roses. | 玫瑰 |
[11:57] | Daffodils. | 水仙 |
[11:59] | Flora and, yikes, fauna. | 植物 动物 |
[12:00] | A cactus, if she’s really into it. | 仙人掌都行 只要她乐意 |
[12:02] | Ladies, you look famished. | 女士们 你们好像很饿 |
[12:04] | Allow me to wander aimlessly into this thicket | 我去灌木丛里四处找找 |
[12:07] | and retrieve for you, a tasty afternoon treat. | 给你们带份午后美味回来 |
[12:15] | Right. | 好 |
[12:16] | I am hungry. Anyone else hungry? | 我饿了 还有谁饿了吗 |
[12:19] | I could genuinely eat a… | 我真的能吃下 |
[12:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:32] | There’s something back here. | 这里有东西 |
[12:34] | It sort of looks like a faun. | 似乎是半羊人 |
[12:36] | – Jaskier… – Hello. | -亚斯基尔 -你好 |
[12:39] | Hello, little fellow. | 你好 小家伙 |
[12:41] | Aren’t you just the cutest… | 你最可爱了 |
[12:45] | Most… | 你 |
[12:47] | terrifying thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life. | 是我这辈子见过最可怕的东西 |
[12:49] | Right, run away! Run away! Geralt! | 好吧 快跑 快跑 杰洛特 |
[12:53] | It’s one of your… friends again. | 又是你朋友 |
[12:59] | – What in the name of Bloemenmagde is that? – It’s an hirikka. | -那究竟是什么 -是西里卡 |
[13:02] | It’s probably starving. Sheathe your weapons. | 它多半饿坏了 收好武器 |
[13:28] | – For kingdom and glory! – Sir Eyck! | -为了帝国与荣誉 -艾克爵士 |
[13:31] | You could have been killed! | 你会没命的 |
[13:38] | If we’d fed it, it would’ve gone away. | 如果我们喂它 它饱了就会走 |
[13:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:42] | That knight may be a fuckin’ dumbbell, | 这位骑士就他妈是个傻逼 |
[13:44] | but I’ll be damned, the dragon won’t stand a chance. | 但见了鬼了 那条龙只有死路一条 |
[14:00] | I’m not sure I’d eat that, good sir. | 要是我就不吃 这位先生 |
[14:04] | Knights never waste a kill. | 骑士们不会浪费猎物 |
[14:08] | It’s precisely why I’ll make a great lord | 正因如此 我会成为聂达米尔 |
[14:10] | to Niedamir’s vassal state. | 附属国的优秀领主 |
[14:12] | A great knight must lead by example. | 优秀的骑士会以身作则 |
[14:16] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[14:18] | My subjects will be the luckiest serfs in all the lands. | 我的子民将成为所有土地上最幸运的农奴 |
[14:22] | Especially with the beautiful Yennefer as my mage. | 尤其是有美丽的叶妮芙当我的术士 |
[14:25] | I cannot wait to serve you, My Lord. | 我等不及要侍奉您了 领主 |
[14:31] | How would you like to serve me tonight… | 今晚侍奉我怎么样 |
[14:34] | – Witch? – Careful, Boholt. | -女巫 -说话小心点 布荷特 |
[14:38] | So, the Witcher wants to play knight too, hmm? | 猎魔人也想当骑士了 |
[14:42] | No. | 不 |
[14:43] | She’s plenty able of murdering you herself. | 她凭自己就足以杀你 |
[14:48] | What’s so amusin’, you overgrown cock hair? | 笑什么 长鸡巴毛 |
[14:51] | I’m just wondering who I will kill first. | 我只是在想先杀谁 |
[14:55] | The monster, | 怪物 |
[14:58] | or the monster hunter. | 还是怪物猎人 |
[15:10] | Oh, dear. | 各位 |
[15:13] | I’m afraid I must take my leave. | 恐怕我得走了 |
[15:16] | Lady Yennefer, may I escort you to your tent? | 叶妮芙小姐 我送你去你的帐篷吧 |
[15:18] | Will you be joining me? | 你跟我一起进去吗 |
[15:21] | My Lady, I would… | 小姐 我 |
[15:22] | …never degrade your honor in such a way. | 绝不会如此毁你清誉 |
[15:25] | I hate to break it to you, but that ship has sailed, | 恕我直言 清誉早就毁了 |
[15:27] | wrecked and sunk to the bottom of the ocean. | 木已成舟 无力回天 |
[15:34] | I need a shit. | 我要拉屎 |
[15:42] | So, shall we tell the poor bastard | 我们要不要告诉那可怜蛋 |
[15:44] | that he’s vying for a vassal state that won’t exist in a decade? | 他想要的附属国过十年就不存在了 |
[15:47] | States rise and fall like the tide. | 国家兴亡 如潮起潮落 |
[15:51] | Nothing new. | 这并非新鲜事 |
[15:52] | This is fuckin’ new! | 这他妈是新鲜事 |
[15:55] | The rightful son of Nilfgaard has returned, | 尼弗迦德帝国的合法继承人回来了 |
[15:56] | burnin’ through the south. | 屠杀南方 |
[15:58] | With Fringilla as his mage. | 芙琳吉拉是他的术士 |
[16:01] | Nilfgaard’s a joke. | 尼弗迦德就是个笑话 |
[16:02] | I saw it with my own eyes down in Ebbing. | 我在艾宾亲眼所见 |
[16:06] | Those zealot freaks are inching closer by the day. | 那些狂热的怪胎在日益逼近 |
[16:09] | Won’t be long till they try and take Sodden. | 马上就会进攻并拿下索登了 |
[16:11] | Next it’ll be Temeria. | 接下来就是泰莫利亚 |
[16:13] | Redania. | 瑞达尼亚 |
[16:15] | – Cintra. – No. | -辛特拉 -不 |
[16:17] | Queen Calanthe would die before letting them take what’s hers. | 卡兰瑟王后就算死也会维护她的一切 |
[16:22] | Perhaps if Nilfgaard’s religious zeal had been tempered earlier | 或许如果尼弗迦德帝国的宗教狂热早一点 |
[16:26] | by a stronger hand… | 被更强大的势力压制 |
[16:33] | If you’ll excuse me, | 失陪一下 |
[16:35] | I must get my beauty sleep. | 我要去睡美容觉了 |
[16:40] | I don’t think it’ll make me prettier, | 我觉得睡了觉我也不会变美 |
[16:43] | but I need sleep too. | 不过我也去睡了 |
[16:48] | So… we’re all about to have new evil overlords, | 所以说我们要有新的邪恶霸主了 |
[16:52] | and dragons are, in fact, a thing. | 而龙真的存在 |
[16:56] | Good day all round. | 祝你们今天好运 |
[16:59] | Oh, you’ve all seen a dragon before, have you? | 你们以前都见过龙 是吗 |
[17:02] | Geralt, will you please tell them? | 杰洛特 能麻烦你告诉他们吗 |
[17:04] | Their numbers are dwindling. | 它们的数量在逐渐减少 |
[17:06] | Treasure seekers saw to that. But they do exist. | 寻宝人害的 但它们确实存在 |
[17:10] | What people call “Green dragons,” | 人们称为”绿龙”的 |
[17:14] | like the one we have here, | 就像这里有的那一条 |
[17:16] | they’re the most common. | 它们是最常见的 |
[17:18] | Red dragons, less so. | 红龙稍微少一点 |
[17:20] | Black dragons are the rarest. | 黑龙是最稀有的 |
[17:22] | Gold dragons are rarest. | 金龙才是最稀有的 |
[17:25] | Gold dragons are a myth. | 金龙只是神话 |
[17:28] | For a gold dragon to exist, | 如果金龙真的存在 |
[17:30] | it would… have to be the result of… | 那必然是 |
[17:34] | an accidental, unique mutation. | 偶然而独一无二的变种 |
[17:37] | And in my experience, | 按照我的经验 |
[17:40] | mutations, they’re intentional. | 变种往往是刻意的 |
[17:43] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但是这无所谓 |
[17:44] | Mutant or myth, | 不管是变种还是神话 |
[17:45] | gold dragons met the same fate | 金龙的命运都会和 |
[17:47] | as anything too different to endure. | 其他过于另类的物种一样 |
[17:52] | They died out. | 它们会灭绝 |
[17:55] | There are other ways of enduring. | 还有其他延续的方法 |
[17:58] | If it’s legacy you’re after, | 如果你要的是它的遗产 |
[18:00] | perhaps you should take the | 或许你就应该 |
[18:01] | overgrown cock hair’s advice and become a knight. | 听鸡窝头小子的建议 去当个骑士 |
[18:05] | Sir Witcher… | 猎魔人爵士 |
[18:07] | the White-Haired… | 利维亚的 |
[18:09] | of Rivia. | 白发人 |
[18:12] | You’d make a rather shitty one, refusing to slay dragons. | 你拒绝屠龙 估计会是个糟糕的骑士 |
[18:17] | But probably not as shitty a one as Sir Eyck of Denesle! | 但可能不会糟得像德内斯勒的艾克爵士 |
[18:28] | Keep walking. The Nilfgaardians could be anywhere. | 继续走 尼弗迦德人随时可能会出现 |
[18:31] | We’re not safe yet. | 我们现在还不安全 |
[18:33] | How did you escape the attack, Mousesack? | 你怎么逃出来的 莫斯萨克 |
[18:35] | Dara, please. | 达拉 拜托 |
[18:36] | Ciri says you vanished into thin air. | 希瑞说你凭空消失了 |
[18:38] | Why did you abandon your Princess? | 你为什么丢下了你的公主 |
[18:41] | We were… | 我们 |
[18:43] | I was pulled through a portal by Nilfgaard, | 我被尼弗迦德人扯过传送门 |
[18:46] | kidnapped and held prisoner for days. | 被绑架囚禁了很多天 |
[18:49] | And how did you escape them? | 那你又是怎么逃出来的 |
[18:52] | Geralt. | 杰洛特 |
[18:53] | He sent me to get Ciri. | 他派我来接希瑞 |
[18:56] | The Witcher? | 那个猎魔人吗 |
[18:57] | Trained to fight and bound to Ciri. | 生来而战 与希瑞的命运绑在一起 |
[19:01] | And he rescued you so you could then rescue her? | 他救了你 好让你来救她吗 |
[19:05] | – Alone? – Ask him yourself. | -一个人吗 -你自己问他 |
[19:09] | He’s in a town | 他就在镇上 |
[19:11] | just past this thicket of trees. | 过了这片树林就是 |
[19:14] | We must find him. | 我们必须找到他 |
[19:17] | To safety. | 才能安全 |
[19:20] | Something’s off about this, Ciri. | 有点不对劲 希瑞 |
[19:22] | – The waters there were… – Yes, they’ve worn off, | -布洛克莱昂之水都 -都消失了 |
[19:24] | which means I’m thinking straight. | 意味着我很清醒 |
[19:26] | Do you know what happens to people who escape a siege? | 你知道逃脱围攻的人会发生什么 |
[19:29] | Because they don’t just vanish. | 因为他们不会就是消失 |
[19:31] | They get captured and they get turned. | 他们会被抓 被策反 |
[19:34] | Remember what the Dryad Queen said. | 记住树精女王说的话 |
[19:36] | “Ask the right questions.” | “问正确的问题” |
[19:38] | It’s not just your life, Ciri. It’s mine too. | 这不光是你的生活 希瑞 也是我的 |
[19:43] | Princess, I forgot. | 公主 我忘了 |
[19:46] | I brought this for you. | 我给你带来了这个 |
[19:50] | My grandmother’s sash. | 我外婆的肩带 |
[20:20] | Has anyone seen my escort? | 有人看见我的同伴吗 |
[20:24] | Bloody ball sacks! | 该死的混蛋 |
[20:34] | Who slits a man’s throat while he’s relieving his bowels? | 谁会在一个人如厕的时候割了他的喉 |
[20:38] | Is nothing sacred anymore? | 再没什么是神圣的了吗 |
[20:43] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[20:49] | We’re halfway to the dragon’s lair, | 离巨龙巢穴只剩一半路程了 |
[20:51] | but it’s getting dangerous. | 但是越来越危险了 |
[20:53] | – We cannot continue like this. – The warrior woman is right. | -我们不能这样继续了 -女战士说得没错 |
[20:56] | Someone killed that self-righteous fud, | 有人杀了那个自以为是的蠢货 |
[20:58] | and it wasn’t any of us. | 但不是我们中的谁 |
[21:00] | Somebody’s not playin’ fair. | 有人在耍诈 |
[21:03] | Our people used to mine these mountains. | 我们的人民以前会在这些山脉中挖矿 |
[21:05] | We know a shortcut that will cut half a day off our journey. | 我们知道一条捷径可以省去半天时间 |
[21:08] | Let the Reavers take the long way around. | 让掠夺者绕远路吧 |
[21:10] | We’ll nab the treasure before they even set foot in the cave. | 他们还没走到洞穴 我们就带着宝藏走了 |
[21:13] | We’ll watch each other’s backs until we reach the next peak, | 走到下个山峰前我们互相保护 |
[21:16] | then every man for himself. | 然后就自顾自的 |
[21:18] | – What say ye? – Let’s go. | -你同意吗 -出发吧 |
[21:24] | Go on. I’ll catch up. | 走吧 我会跟上的 |
[21:36] | Did you kill Eyck? | 你杀了艾克吗 |
[21:38] | Kill him? | 杀了他 |
[21:39] | That’s rather pedestrian. | 那也太无趣了 |
[21:41] | And you’re the one who’s been | 他来了以后你才是那个 |
[21:42] | staring daggers at him since we arrived. | 一直盯着他看的人 |
[21:46] | It was the Reavers. | 是掠夺者那伙人干的 |
[21:49] | That bastard Boholt killed my escort | 在他为我完成 |
[21:51] | before he could accomplish | 我唯一需要他帮我做的事前 |
[21:52] | the one damn task I actually needed him for. | 那个混蛋布荷特杀了他 |
[21:54] | And what was that? | 要做什么事 |
[21:57] | Yen! | 叶 |
[22:00] | What are you really doing here? | 你在这到底是要做什么 |
[22:02] | I’m here for the dragon. | 我是为了龙来的 |
[22:08] | There are certain healing properties it’s rumored to possess. | 据说他们有治愈的功效 |
[22:12] | I thought your transformation | 我以为你的变身 |
[22:15] | healed all parts of you? | 已经把你的各个部位都治好了 |
[22:17] | At the cost of losing others, yes. | 但是是以其他部位为代价的 |
[22:20] | Yennefer… | 叶妮芙 |
[22:22] | do not tell me you’ve traveled all this way | 别告诉我你大老远的跑到这里就是为了 |
[22:25] | for made-up fertility cures using fresh dragon hearts? | 用新鲜的龙心脏制成传说中恢复生育能力的解药吧 |
[22:28] | – They’re not made up! – They are. | -不是编造出来的 -就是 |
[22:30] | And seriously? | 而且你认真的吗 |
[22:32] | You, a mother? | 你当一个母亲 |
[22:34] | Do you think I’d make a bad one? | 你认为我当不了好母亲吗 |
[22:37] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[22:43] | Yen… | 叶 |
[22:46] | A child? What could you possibly want with a child? | 一个孩子 你为什么想要一个孩子 |
[22:49] | They took my choice. I want it back. | 他们夺走了我的选择权利 我要拿回来 |
[22:55] | Not that I’d expect you to understand. | 我也不认为你能理解 |
[22:57] | I didn’t choose to become a witcher. | 我不是自愿选择当猎魔人的 |
[23:02] | Listen… | 听着 |
[23:05] | the people who made us, | 创造我们的人 |
[23:07] | they made us sterile for a lot of reasons. | 他们让我们无法生育是有原因的 |
[23:10] | One of the kinder ones | 一个听起来比较顺耳的是 |
[23:12] | is because this lifestyle isn’t suited to a child. | 我们的生活方式不适合小孩子 |
[23:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:21] | You were going to summon chaos on kings’ orders | 你要在喂奶和打盹的空档 |
[23:23] | in between feeding and naps? | 遵照国王的指令召唤混沌能量吗 |
[23:24] | – Do not patronize me! – I’m not. | -别这么盛气凌人 -我没有 |
[23:27] | I’ve thought about this. Often. | 我也有想过 经常想 |
[23:30] | And I’d rather use my Child Surprise as bruxa bait | 但我宁愿用我的意外之子当吸血女妖的诱饵 |
[23:32] | than subject it to this life! | 也不愿让其过上这样的生活 |
[23:34] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[23:38] | Ah, fuck! | 该死 |
[23:41] | You have a Child Surprise? | 你有一个意外之子 |
[23:46] | Isn’t that rich? | 真是站着说话不腰疼 |
[23:48] | You lecture me on made-up cures for having a child, | 你跟我说一大堆假解药的大道理 |
[23:52] | meanwhile you cheat with destiny to steal one. | 但同时你欺骗了命运偷了一个孩子 |
[23:55] | Every time I’m near you, | 每当我靠近你 |
[23:58] | I say more in five minutes than I’ve said in weeks. | 我五分钟里说的话比几周都多 |
[24:03] | And I always regret it. | 我每次都很后悔 |
[24:14] | The dwarfs, | 那些侏儒 |
[24:16] | they’re leading us to a shorter path. | 他们在带我们抄近道 |
[24:19] | Come along. | 一起来吧 |
[24:21] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾我自己 |
[24:23] | You don’t always have to. | 你不必这样 |
[24:30] | Come with me. | 和我一起来吧 |
[24:42] | He’s waiting for us. | 他在等我们 |
[24:49] | Did you ever stop missing Skellige? | 你有过停止思念史凯利杰吗 |
[24:53] | What? | 什么 |
[24:54] | It’s just that I don’t think | 我不觉得 |
[24:55] | I’ll ever stop missing Cintra, but… | 我不停地思念辛特拉 但是 |
[24:58] | you left your home to come raise me, how did you feel about that? | 你离开了你的家乡来抚养我 你有什么感受 |
[25:03] | I was… | 我 |
[25:06] | very homesick. | 非常的想家 |
[25:11] | Remember when we’d visit? | 还记得我们去探访的时候吗 |
[25:13] | Ice skating with Crach an Craite? | 和克拉茨·安·克莱特一起滑冰 |
[25:16] | He always said he let me win, but I was just faster. | 他总说他故意让我赢的 但就是我要快一些 |
[25:19] | – Did you miss the cold too? – Yes, very much. | -你也想念那寒冷吗 -非常想念 |
[25:24] | Except you have arthritis! | 但你有关节炎 |
[25:26] | You hate the cold! | 你恨寒冷 |
[25:28] | And you always said Skellige was where you came from | 而且你总说史凯利杰是你的故土 |
[25:30] | but Cintra was your home, with us! | 但和我们一起在辛特拉才是你的家 |
[25:32] | I’ve had enough of you. | 我受够你了 |
[25:34] | – Mousesack, stop! – Our name is not Mousesack! | -莫斯萨克 住手 -我们的名字不是莫斯萨克 |
[25:38] | We killed Mousesack | 我们杀了莫斯萨克 |
[25:40] | and took his disgusting form… | 并夺取了他令人作呕的外形 |
[25:42] | …to find you. | 来找你 |
[25:57] | We prefer it like this anyway. | 我们也愿意这样 |
[26:23] | Where are you taking us? Who wants her? | 你要带我们去哪 谁想找她 |
[26:25] | The man with the winged helmet. | 那个戴羽翼头盔的人 |
[26:27] | Why is he going to so much trouble? | 他为什么要费这么大的功夫 |
[26:28] | I’m special. I don’t know how or why, | 我很特别 我不知道缘由 |
[26:30] | but there’s something inside me. | 但我体内有些东西 |
[26:32] | – Kill him! – What? | -杀了他 -什么 |
[26:35] | Then I’ll do it! | 那我来杀 |
[26:36] | Wait, no, no, no, no, no! | 等下 不不不 |
[26:57] | Mind the scree fallin’, hear me? | 小心落石 听清楚了吗 |
[27:00] | Can get a bit rocky round here if it’s windy. | 在风大的时候这里就容易掉碎石 |
[27:03] | Which… it is. | 就是…这样 |
[27:12] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[27:13] | Yeah, you’re right, this is a shortcut… to death. | 你说得没错 这是捷径 通往死亡的捷径 |
[27:17] | You wanna beat those Reavers or not? | 你还想打败那些掠夺者吗 |
[27:19] | – We should turn back. – No. | -我们该回去了 -不 |
[27:21] | – We’re very close. – How can you possibly know that? | -我们已经很近了 -这你又是怎么知道的 |
[27:24] | ‘Tis a perfectly fine route. | 这条路好得不得了 |
[27:25] | For a dwarf. | 对于侏儒而言是不错 |
[27:27] | Stifle your mewlin’. You’ll manage. | 少在那儿哼哼唧唧的 没问题的 |
[27:31] | As long as you don’t look down. | 别往下看就行 |
[27:37] | – See ya on the other side! – Yeah, yeah, yes. | -那边见 -好好好 |
[27:45] | ladies first? | 女士优先 |
[27:47] | All right. Yep. | 行吧 好极了 |
[27:49] | Come on, Jask. You’ve got this. | 加油 亚斯克 你可以的 |
[27:51] | – You’ve got this. – Come on! | -你可以的 -加油 |
[27:57] | Careful! | 小心 |
[28:02] | Oh, fuck! Oh… | 该死 |
[28:06] | Oh, that is not a good sign. | 这可不是个好兆头 |
[28:08] | That is not a good sign. | 这不是个好兆头 |
[28:59] | Okay… | 我抓住了 |
[29:04] | – Geralt! – Get back! | -杰洛特 -后退 |
[29:09] | Sir Witcher, you will save us yet. | 猎魔人先生 你终究会救下我们 |
[29:12] | But first, you must let go. | 但首先 你需要放手 |
[29:15] | No. | 不 |
[29:19] | Geralt! The planks won’t hold! | 杰洛特 木板撑不住的 |
[29:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:26] | No! | 不 |
[30:28] | You did your best. | 你尽力了 |
[30:31] | There’s nothing else you could have done. | 你把能做的都做了 |
[30:40] | Look, why don’t we leave tomorrow? | 不然我们明天就离开吧 |
[30:43] | That is, if you’ll give me another chance to prove myself a… | 如果你还愿意再给我一次机会 |
[30:46] | worthy travel companion. | 我会证明自己是个够格的旅行搭档 |
[30:51] | We could head to the coast. | 我们可以朝海边走 |
[30:54] | Get away for a while. | 离开一段时间 |
[30:59] | Sounds like something Borch would say, doesn’t it? | 这像是博尔奇会说的话 不是吗 |
[31:03] | Life is too short. | 人生苦短 |
[31:07] | Do what pleases you… | 放手求欢 |
[31:10] | while you can. | 及时行乐 |
[31:13] | Composing your next song? | 在写下首歌了吗 |
[31:17] | No, I’m just, | 不是 我只是 |
[31:21] | Just trying to work out what pleases me. | 想搞清什么让我快乐 |
[31:48] | So simple. | 真朴实 |
[31:54] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[32:10] | Is this not what you came for? | 这不就是你来这儿的目的吗 |
[32:15] | I came for you. | 我为你而来 |
[32:22] | I was afraid that mountain would take you from me, | 我担心这座山会将你从我身边带走 |
[32:25] | but now I fear it took your senses instead. | 但现在我害怕它会夺走你的感觉 |
[32:28] | Only my nonsense. | 只夺走了我的废话 |
[32:32] | I quite like your nonsense. | 我还挺喜欢你的废话 |
[32:41] | That scent. | 这味道 |
[32:45] | The moment I dread most every time you leave… | 你每次离开 我最怕的 |
[32:50] | is when it fades. | 便是那味道渐渐消散 |
[32:57] | When you’re really gone. | 代表你彻底离开了 |
[33:01] | You left first. | 是你先走的 |
[33:04] | In Rinde. | 在林布 |
[33:07] | I woke up in that destroyed house and you were gone. | 我在那间被毁掉的房子里醒来时 你已经不在了 |
[33:15] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[34:08] | Do you hurt? | 你会受伤吗 |
[34:10] | I don’t mean physical pain. | 我不是说身上的伤口 |
[34:13] | They say witchers can’t feel human emotion. | 他们说猎魔人没有人类的感情 |
[34:18] | They say whatever justifies despising our kind. | 他们为了诋毁我们 什么话都说得出来 |
[34:24] | Do you regret it? | 你后悔吗 |
[34:26] | Becoming a witcher? | 后悔成为猎魔人吗 |
[34:30] | It’s hard to regret something you didn’t choose. | 人很难为别人为你做下的决定而后悔 |
[34:34] | But if the choice had been yours, | 如果你有选择的权利 |
[34:37] | what would you have done instead? | 你会怎么做 |
[34:41] | A farmer? | 会成为一名农夫吗 |
[34:45] | A stableman? | 马夫 |
[34:48] | Horses are good company. | 马儿的确时很好的伴侣 |
[34:52] | But if I ever dreamed of being something… | 如果我曾经真的想过 自己若不是… |
[34:56] | other… than what I am… | 又会是什么 |
[35:02] | it was too long ago to remember. | 那也是很久前的事了 早就遗忘了 |
[35:06] | Did you dream of being a mage? | 你想做一名术士吗 |
[35:10] | I didn’t have much of a choice either. | 我也没什么选择的余地 |
[35:18] | Did you always want to become a mother? | 你一直都想做一位母亲吗 |
[35:26] | I dreamed… | 我想… |
[35:29] | of becoming important to someone. | 成为对某个人重要的人 |
[35:33] | Someday. | 希望有一天可以 |
[35:38] | Do I bore you? | 我很没意思吗 |
[35:42] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[35:46] | Before we met, | 我们认识之前 |
[35:48] | the days were calm… | 白日里很平静 |
[35:50] | and the nights were restless. | 晚上却永无安宁 |
[35:54] | But now… | 但现在… |
[36:00] | you’re important to me. | 你对我而言就很重要 |
[37:23] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[37:37] | At a quick pace, we can make it back to | 如果走得快 我们能在日落前 |
[37:39] | the Pensive Dragon before sundown. | 赶回沉思之龙酒馆 |
[37:41] | What are you talking about? We’re almost at the top. | 你在说什么 我们已经快到山顶了 |
[37:47] | I came here for a reason, Geralt. | 我来这是有目的 杰洛特 |
[37:49] | I’m not leaving till I’ve killed that dragon. | 在杀掉那条龙之前我是不会离开的 |
[37:51] | Yen, no! | 叶 别这样 |
[37:54] | – What will it solve? – It will solve everything. | -这能解决什么问题 -这能解决一切问题 |
[37:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:04] | Where are those fucking dwarfs? | 那些该死的侏儒哪去了 |
[38:08] | Yen! | 叶 |
[38:35] | Don’t scream. | 别叫 |
[38:38] | I understand why you’re afraid. | 我明白你为什么害怕 |
[38:44] | If there had been any other way to extract you, I’d have done it. | 如果有别的办法救你的话 我早就那么做了 |
[38:52] | It was never my intention to torment you, Princess. | 我从没想过要折磨你 公主 |
[38:56] | All I want… | 我只想 |
[38:58] | all I’ve ever wanted is to help you fulfill your destiny. | 我只想帮你完成你的使命 |
[39:03] | The White Flame has brought us together. | 白色火焰让我们聚集于此 |
[39:07] | You are the key to everything, Cirilla. | 你是一切的关键 希瑞菈 |
[39:17] | You must be starving. | 你一定饿坏了 |
[39:21] | I’ll get you something to eat. | 我给你拿点吃的 |
[39:53] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[39:55] | You lied to us. | 你骗了我们 |
[39:57] | You didn’t tell us what she is. | 你没告诉我们她的身份 |
[39:59] | What she’s capable of. | 和她的能力 |
[40:01] | You fucking fool! | 你他妈的蠢货 |
[40:18] | We know all your tricks. | 你的那些招数我们都知道 |
[40:37] | Do you really believe all this nonsense in your head? | 你真的相信你脑子里的这些鬼话吗 |
[40:40] | This prophecy? | 这个预言 |
[40:42] | We think you’re insane! | 我们觉得你疯了 |
[40:55] | You are an abomination! | 你是一个可憎之人 |
[40:57] | I will destroy you! | 我要灭了你 |
[41:23] | You’re still here, aren’t you? | 你还在这屋里 对不对 |
[42:39] | No closer! | 不要再靠近了 |
[42:43] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[42:45] | Get back! | 退后 |
[42:47] | You should’ve stayed dead. | 你们应该早就死了 |
[42:50] | Stop! | 住手 |
[42:56] | How? | 怎么会 |
[43:01] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[43:04] | She’s dead. | 是她死了 |
[43:29] | Sir Witcher and his sorceress. | 猎魔人阁下和他的术士 |
[43:34] | Hello again. | 我们又见面了 |
[43:42] | Impossible. | 这不可能 |
[43:44] | When the dragoness was injured, | 母龙受伤之后 |
[43:47] | her cry was heard by Villentretenmerth. | 她的哀鸣被维纶特瑞坦梅斯听到了 |
[43:49] | But the egg could not be moved | 但是龙蛋不能移动 |
[43:51] | or the life inside it would die. | 否则里面的龙崽就会死掉 |
[43:53] | That’s why the dragon attacked. | 所以她才会攻击 |
[43:57] | She was protecting her baby. | 她是在保护她的孩子 |
[44:01] | And then we heard about the King’s hunt, | 然后我们就听说了国王的捕猎令 |
[44:04] | realized we had to keep our enemies close. | 意识到我们必须紧盯着敌人 |
[44:07] | So I came to find you, | 所以我来找你 |
[44:09] | the white-haired witcher, | 白发猎魔人 |
[44:11] | the knight who was taught to save dragons instead of kill them. | 被训练去拯救龙而不是杀死龙的猎魔骑士 |
[44:20] | Looks like we get to fuck up the whole family. | 看来我们能干掉整整齐齐的一家人了 |
[44:23] | Slay that dragon! | 屠掉那条龙 |
[44:28] | Kill them! | 杀了他们 |
[44:30] | Boholt’s mine! | 布荷特是我的 |
[44:53] | Aard, now! | 阿尔德法印 快 |
[45:08] | I’m afraid we have more. | 恐怕还有更多敌人 |
[45:11] | Go! I’ll protect the egg. | 去吧 我来保护龙蛋 |
[45:18] | Get them! | 上啊 |
[46:09] | So I get to kill you after all, Witcher. | 看来我终于有机会干掉你了 猎魔人 |
[46:27] | It’s not going to happen! | 你别想了 |
[46:52] | Shame you don’t get to see me crack that egg! | 可惜你看不到我击碎那颗龙蛋了 |
[47:37] | Geralt? | 杰洛特 |
[47:40] | Dwarfs? | 侏儒 |
[47:46] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么吗 |
[47:49] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[47:50] | Are we… queuing for something? | 我们在排队吗 |
[47:52] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[47:55] | Oh, no! | 不会吧 |
[48:03] | Oh, fuck! | 我去 |
[48:05] | What happened? | 这是怎么回事 |
[48:09] | Oh! Bloody hell. | 真是见鬼 |
[48:11] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你们他妈的在这里干什么 |
[48:21] | Well, that’s fuckin’ shite! We missed a whole mother lode of fun. | 真他妈的倒霉 我们错过了一整场好戏 |
[48:31] | Ask no questions, and in return, | 请勿多问 作为回报 |
[48:33] | I offer you these to take to the King. | 我愿给你们这些拿去献给国王 |
[48:38] | Dragon teeth? | 龙牙 |
[48:40] | I’ve never been one to look a gift cock in the beak, | 虽然我不是鸡蛋里挑骨头的人 |
[48:43] | though this might not be enough proof to collect the reward. | 但这可能还算不上屠龙的证明去领赏 |
[48:47] | Tell the King if he’s not satisfied, | 告诉国王如果他不满意 |
[48:49] | he can expect the body of a dragon | 他可以期待一具龙的尸体 |
[48:50] | dropped upon his royal wedding. | 空降他的皇室婚礼 |
[48:53] | Free of charge. | 免费送到 |
[49:45] | He caught me. | 他抓住了我 |
[49:46] | He’s going to come back, Dara. We have to hurry. | 他会回来的 达拉 我们得动作快点 |
[49:49] | If we had just stayed in Brokilon, Ciri, | 希瑞 要是我们留在布洛克莱昂 |
[49:51] | we’d be safe right now! | 我们现在就安全了 |
[49:52] | – How could I have known? – Because we agreed to it. | -我怎么会知道 -因为我们说好的 |
[49:57] | If I stay with you any longer, I’ll be dead too. | 要是我再跟你待在一起 我也会死的 |
[50:00] | And you say you’re so special. | 你说你很特别 |
[50:02] | What you really mean is that you’re just like Calanthe! | 你的意思就是你和卡兰瑟一模一样 |
[50:05] | You bring terror and you bring death wherever you are! | 你走到哪里都会带来恐慌与死亡 |
[50:10] | I’m doing the best that I can. | 我在尽力了 |
[50:14] | I’m done apologizing. I’m done with all of this. | 我受够道歉了 我受够这一切了 |
[50:17] | I have to move on. | 我得往前走了 |
[50:24] | You’re right, Princess. | 你说得对 公主 |
[50:29] | Find a new family, | 找个新家 |
[50:30] | because I can’t be there for you anymore. | 因为我不会再陪在你身边了 |
[50:56] | This is my final first. | 这是我最后的初生 |
[51:00] | A child. | 一个孩子 |
[51:02] | This treasure, this legacy | 这份宝藏 这份遗产 |
[51:05] | must endure. | 必须延续 |
[51:07] | There is no other reason to go on. | 没有别的理由 |
[51:10] | Thank you for protecting it. | 谢谢你保护它 |
[51:13] | And thank you, Yennefer of Vengerberg. | 也谢谢你 温格堡的叶妮芙 |
[51:17] | I can see why Geralt didn’t want to lose you. | 我能看出杰洛特为什么不想失去你 |
[51:21] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[51:32] | In Rinde. | 在林布 |
[51:35] | The djinn. | 迪精 |
[51:39] | That’s why we can’t escape each other. | 所以我们才无法躲开对方 |
[51:43] | Why I feel this way inside. | 我心里的这种感觉 |
[51:45] | No. | 不 |
[51:46] | It’s not because of anything real… | 不是因为我们之间有真情 |
[51:48] | or true. | 或者实感 |
[51:52] | You made a wish. | 你许下了愿望 |
[51:55] | It’s magic. | 是魔法 |
[51:56] | – It’s real, Yen. – How could we ever know? | -是真的 叶 -我们又怎么知道 |
[52:02] | Disregard for other’s freedom has become quite your trademark. | 无视他人的自由已经是你的招牌了 |
[52:06] | – I made that wish to save your life. – I didn’t need your help! | -我许愿是为了救你 -我不用你救 |
[52:09] | Like fuck you didn’t! | 说的跟真的一样 |
[52:10] | And you, you flit about like a tornado, | 你呢 飞来飞去像个龙卷风 |
[52:14] | wreaking havoc, and for what? | 大肆破坏 是为了什么 |
[52:17] | So you can have a baby? | 这样你就能有孩子了吗 |
[52:19] | A child is no way to boost your fragile ego, Yen. | 孩子可没法助长你易碎的自尊 叶 |
[52:23] | I’ll take advice from you | 我会听你对孩子的建议的 |
[52:24] | about children as soon as you take responsibility | 只要你对那个已经与你绑在一起 |
[52:26] | for the one you bound to you and then abandoned! | 而你又最终抛弃的孩子负起责任 |
[52:28] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[52:34] | I’m going to save you both a lot of hurt with a little pain now. | 我现在要说个坏消息 省得你俩互相伤害 |
[52:39] | The sorceress will never regain her womb. | 这位女术士永远不会再有子宫 |
[52:44] | And though you didn’t want to lose her, Geralt, | 而尽管你不想失去她 杰洛特 |
[52:47] | you will. | 还是会的 |
[52:53] | He already has. | 他已经失去了 |
[53:11] | You wanted to show me what I was missing… | 你想告诉我 我缺失了什么 |
[53:16] | there she goes. | 那就是她 |
[53:20] | What you’re missing is still out there. | 你缺失的东西还在 |
[53:23] | Your legacy. | 你的遗产 |
[53:24] | Your destiny. I know it. | 你的宿命 我很清楚 |
[53:28] | And you know it. | 你也一样 |
[53:45] | What a day! | 这一天 |
[53:47] | – I imagine you’re probably… – Damn it, Jaskier! | -我想你可能 -闭嘴 亚斯克尔 |
[53:50] | Why is it whenever I find myself in a pile of shit these days, | 为什么这些天我一碰到坏事 |
[53:53] | – it’s you, shoveling it? – Well, that’s not fair. | -都是你搞的 -这么说很不公平 |
[53:55] | The Child Surprise, the djinn, | 意外之子 迪精 |
[53:58] | all of it! | 全都是 |
[53:59] | If life could give me one blessing, | 如果生活能给我什么祝福 |
[54:01] | it would be to take you off my hands. | 那就是让你离我越远越好 |
[54:13] | Right. | 好 |
[54:18] | Right, then. | 那好吧 |
[54:21] | I’ll… | 我 |
[54:22] | I’ll go get the rest of the story from the others. | 剩下的故事我回去找别人收集 |
[54:29] | See you around, Geralt. | 再见了 杰洛特 |
[55:00] | They’re combing the area. | 他们在搜索这片区域 |
[55:03] | They haven’t found him, | 他们还没找到他 |
[55:05] | or the girl. | 也没找到那个女孩 |
[55:12] | A simple test of silver would’ve sufficed. | 一次简单的纯银测试就够了 |
[55:15] | I had steel at the ready. | 我手边就有武器 |
[55:18] | We can pull in more soldiers. Keep searching. | 我们可以调来更多士兵 继续搜查 |
[55:22] | We won’t stop. | 我们不会停下 |
[55:26] | We cannot mistake the stars | 我们不能误以为 |
[55:27] | reflecting in a pond for those in the night sky. | 池塘里的星星 就是天空中的那些 |
[55:30] | Spare me the lecture, Fringilla. | 别给我上课了 芙琳吉拉 |
[55:42] | You rose up against the Usurper. | 你奋起反抗了篡位者 |
[55:47] | Helped free our people from their chains. | 帮助我们的人民从他们的枷锁获得自由 |
[55:52] | I witnessed the White Flame call on you… | 我见过白色火焰找到你 |
[55:57] | mold you… | 塑造你 |
[55:59] | anoint you. | 任命你 |
[56:04] | It burns in you, Cahir. | 它就在你体内燃烧 卡西尔 |
[56:08] | She is the key, | 她是关键 |
[56:11] | but you… | 但你 |
[56:13] | you are the commissioner. | 你就是使者 |
[56:17] | Do not despair. | 不要绝望 |
[56:19] | We will find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[56:21] | And we will spread his supremacy all through the kingdoms, | 我们会让他的统治遍布整个王国 |
[56:23] | whether they deserve it… | 不管他们配 |
[56:25] | or not. | 还是不配 |
[56:30] | Gather the men. | 召集军队 |
[56:35] | We cannot fail him. | 我们不能让他失望 |
[56:47] | The time of the sword and the ax is nigh. | 刀剑相向的时候快到了 |