时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Soph, I made a horrible mistake. | 小菲 我犯下了滔天大错 |
[00:06] | It happened one time and it didn’t mean anything. | 只发生过一次 而且完全代表不了什么 |
[00:08] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:10] | I heard the pool closed down. | 我听说那个游泳池要关闭了 |
[00:12] | The one we went to growing up. | 就是那个我们从小到大都去的游泳池 |
[00:13] | Just want to check it out before it disappears. | 我想在它消失之前再去看看 |
[00:15] | Kev, right now’s probably not the right… | 小凯 现在去可能不太好 |
[00:16] | Don’t follow me. I’m not 12. | 别跟着我 我又不是小孩了 |
[00:18] | Build me that house. | 你去建好那座房子 |
[00:20] | The house he was gonna build for me. | 那座他本打算为我建的房子 |
[00:23] | This is it, this is | 就是这里 |
[00:25] | the land that will eventually become | 这块土地最终会成为 |
[00:26] | the Pearson family mecca. | 皮尔森一家的圣地 |
[00:29] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[00:30] | You give me that photo, | 你把照片给我 |
[00:32] | or the entire village pays, including you and your child. | 不然整个村庄都会付出代价 包括你的孩子 |
[00:35] | Would you want to help | 你愿意帮尼奇 |
[00:36] | Nicky oversee the construction? | 盯一下这里的施工进度吗 |
[00:39] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[00:40] | You’ll think about it. Very good. | 你会考虑吗 很好 |
[00:41] | Well, you think away. | 你慢慢考虑 |
[00:43] | I’m a little nervous, so I wrote down some notes. | 我有点紧张 所以做了点笔记 |
[00:47] | There is no easy way to start this. | 这些话很难说出口 |
[01:05] | Come on, guys. Come on. | 大家快点 加快速度 |
[01:06] | First day of summer, we don’t want to be the last ones in the pool. | 夏日第一天 我们不能最后进泳池 |
[01:09] | And you know what Mom and Dad have for you guys. | 而且爸妈还给你们准备了好东西 |
[01:11] | Swim goggles! | 泳镜 |
[01:13] | – I want one! – Share, share… | -我要一个 -大家要分享… |
[01:23] | I want to go on the diving board. | 我想去跳水板那里 |
[01:25] | Don’t you think we ought to teach you how to swim first, Kev? | 你不觉得咱们得先学会游泳吗 小凯 |
[01:27] | Yeah, I know you didn’t like taking your swim lessons, | 我知道你不喜欢上游泳课 |
[01:30] | but they sure helped your brother learn to swim at the Y. | 但是你弟弟也是上课才学会游泳的 |
[01:32] | Guys, I’m gonna touch the drain! | 你们看好了 我要去摸排水口 |
[01:39] | I want to dive off the diving board and touch the drain. | 我想从跳水板下去 然后摸排水口 |
[01:43] | Hey, once more for the cheap seats: | 再叮嘱你这个新手一次 |
[01:45] | we got to teach you how to swim first, okay? | 你得先学会游泳 好吗 |
[01:50] | Let’s say we do something about that, huh? | 要不我们想办法解决一下这个问题 |
[01:53] | Take your shirt off. Hey, you, uh, you got Kate? | 把上衣脱了 宝贝 你能看好凯特吗 |
[01:55] | Yeah. I got Kate. | 好 我看着 |
[01:58] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:07] | Yeah, I don’t think he’s here. | 我觉得他应该不在这里 |
[02:09] | He was drunk and said he was going to the pool. | 他喝醉了 只说要去游泳池 |
[02:11] | We don’t have a lot of other leads. | 我们也没有其他线索啊 |
[02:14] | You know, Beth seemed really eager | 贝丝很迫切地坐了最早班火车 |
[02:16] | to take the early train back to school. | 赶紧回学校 |
[02:18] | Yeah, wouldn’t you be, too, after that dinner? | 你难道不想吗 那顿晚饭吃得也太尴尬了 |
[02:20] | I wish I was on it with her. | 我很希望我也在那趟车上 |
[02:24] | Kev? | 小凯 |
[02:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:36] | Oh, good, you guys are here. | 真好 你们来了 |
[02:37] | Working on my Triple Lindy. | 我在练我的高台跳水 |
[02:40] | – Kev… – Stop. | -小凯 -别闹 |
[02:41] | – Kevin. Kevin! Hey. – Come on. Hey… Wa… Hey. | -凯文 凯文 冷静 -别 不要 |
[02:43] | Please, can you just get down? | 你能不能乖乖下来 |
[02:44] | – Please. – Come on, man. | -求你了 -下来吧 |
[02:45] | – Stop. -You literally just recovered from a broken leg. | -别闹了 -你骨折才刚痊愈 |
[02:56] | If I dive off, I can touch the drain. | 我要是跳下去 就能摸到排水口 |
[03:02] | I need you all to hear my voice right now. | 我需要你们听清楚我的话 |
[03:05] | Your mother’s voice, with all of her faculties. | 这是我的要求 是我作为母亲的特权 |
[03:10] | You will not make your lives smaller because of me. | 你们绝不能因为我而限制自己 |
[03:14] | This thing that’s happening to me | 我是生了病 |
[03:17] | will not be the thing that holds you back. | 但这病不能拖你们的后腿 |
[03:21] | So take the risks. | 你们要去冒险 |
[03:23] | Make the big moves, even if they’re small moves. | 去做出大的改变 哪怕只是向前迈出一小步 |
[03:28] | Forge ahead with your lives | 做真正有意义的事 |
[03:30] | in any and every direction that moves you. | 拓宽自己的生命 |
[03:34] | I am your mother | 我是你们的母亲 |
[03:37] | and I’m sick. | 我生病了 |
[03:39] | And I’m asking you to be fearless. | 但我希望你们更加勇敢无畏 |
[03:50] | Heard you had a rough night in there. You all right? | 听说你们昨晚挺不顺利的 你还好吗 |
[03:54] | All part of being the parent of a teenager. | 有个青春期孩子就是这样 |
[03:56] | As you’ll see all too soon. | 你们很快就体会到了 |
[03:59] | Yo, safe travels, siblings. | 路上小心 家人们 |
[04:01] | Okay, we’ll see you guys in L. A. | 好 我们洛杉矶再见 |
[04:02] | for Mom and Mig’s anniversary party. | 等妈妈和米格尔结婚纪念日的时候 |
[04:04] | – All right. – Love you. | -好 -爱你 |
[04:05] | Love you. | 也爱你 |
[04:07] | Well, I am off to start my fearless, best life for Mom. | 我准备谨遵懿旨 开启勇敢无畏的最好人生了 |
[04:11] | – Whatever that is. – Do you, brother. | -也不知道是什么 -你发挥吧 兄弟 |
[04:15] | You guys take care. | 你们也保重 |
[04:19] | *It does not bother me to say this isn’t love* | *我可以说 这不是爱* |
[04:23] | If you don’t want to talk about…* | 如果你不想说起…* |
[04:25] | Come on, guys, it’s, like, really… | 给个面子好吗 |
[04:27] | It’s Counting Crows. It’s like a lullaby. | 这可是数乌鸦乐队的曲子 跟摇篮曲一样 |
[04:28] | Don’t you want to go to sleep? | 你们不想睡觉吗 |
[04:30] | Do you want to get some sleep | 你们想不想睡会觉 |
[04:31] | so Daddy can get some sleep? | 这样爸爸也能睡会觉 |
[04:34] | It’s time to go to bed. | 该睡觉了 |
[04:35] | Guys? It’s… | 好吗… |
[04:38] | Do you think it’s me or the Crows? | 你觉得是我还是数乌鸦乐队的问题 |
[04:41] | – The combination? – It’s… | -也许都有 -这… |
[04:43] | I can never get them to sleep when they’re supposed to, | 反正只要麦迪逊不在旁边 |
[04:44] | you know, when Madison’s not around. | 我就很难让他们乖乖睡觉 |
[04:45] | They’re here with me and t-they’re up all night, they’re crying. | 我带着他们的时候 老是不睡觉还爱哭 |
[04:49] | You just got to parent with confidence, Kev. | 你在照顾孩子的时候要自信 小凯 |
[04:51] | You know, they really respond to that kind of energy. | 你传递能量会影响他们的 |
[04:53] | You can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[04:57] | I really want to be great at guitar. | 我很想弹好吉他 |
[04:59] | Yeah, well… | 这个嘛… |
[05:08] | Applesauce. Applesauce. | 苹果酱 苹果酱 |
[05:12] | Come on. Yeah, baby, you got this. | 加油 宝贝 你可以的 |
[05:20] | Don’t breathe in. | 别呼吸 |
[05:22] | Don’t breathe it in. | 别呼吸 |
[05:24] | I can’t get any in my mouth. | 我绝对不能吸进嘴里 |
[05:28] | Okay, home free. | 好了 自由了 |
[05:31] | That’s… I don’t know how they linger like that. | 这… 这味道怎么可以残留这么久 |
[05:33] | Legit, it’s awful. | 简直臭死了 |
[05:38] | Going anywhere over our break, Kevin? | 休假时打算去哪里玩吗 凯文 |
[05:40] | Yeah, you know, Madison had the kids over Thanksgiving, | 麦迪逊在感恩节的时候陪了孩子 |
[05:43] | so I thought I’d take them to our family cabin. | 所以我打算带他们去我家的家庭小屋 |
[05:45] | – That sounds nice. – Yeah, it’ll be great. | -听起来不错 -会很不错的 |
[05:48] | How many nannies you bringing? | 你打算带几个保姆 |
[05:50] | Well, our one nanny, actually, | 我们家只有一个保姆 |
[05:52] | we gave her two weeks off to visit her family, so… | 给她放了两周探亲假 所以… |
[05:56] | Wait, so… | 等等 |
[05:57] | you’re traveling east with the twins? | 你要一个人带双胞胎去东海岸吗 |
[06:00] | I am. | 是啊 |
[06:01] | – Alone? – I am? | -一个人吗 -是吧 |
[06:04] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[06:06] | At least go on some trial runs first. | 至少先出门遛遛看吧 |
[06:09] | I’m taking the kids to the cabin, okay? | 我要带着孩子们去木屋 好吗 |
[06:10] | It’s fine. Uncle Nicky will be there. | 会没事的 尼奇叔叔会在那儿 |
[06:12] | So, family will be there. | 家人会在那儿 |
[06:15] | Uncle Nicky is your ace in the hole here? | 尼奇叔叔是你的王牌吗 |
[06:18] | Okay, no. | 好吧 不是的 |
[06:20] | Fine. Listen, uh, Cassidy will be there, too. | 好吧 听着 卡西迪也会去 |
[06:24] | Cassidy. | 卡西迪 |
[06:25] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样 |
[06:25] | Okay? It’s not like that. She’s there supervising | 好吧 不是那样 她在那儿 |
[06:27] | the construction with Nicky. | 和尼奇一起监工 |
[06:28] | Okay? And she’s bringing her son Matty. | 好吧 她带着她儿子马蒂 |
[06:30] | So Nicky and Franny will have someone to play with. | 会有人跟尼奇和弗兰妮玩 |
[06:32] | – It’ll be great. – Wait, uh… | -会很好的 -等等 |
[06:33] | – Isn’t her son, like, 24? – 24? | -她儿子不都该二十多了吗 -二十多 |
[06:36] | He’s-he’s, like, a 12-year-old boy. | 人家才12岁 |
[06:37] | What are you… You know what? | 你在… 你知道吗 |
[06:38] | Enough, all right? Enough of this. | 够了 好吗 别说这个了 |
[06:39] | I’m taking the kids to the cabin. | 我要带着孩子们去木屋 |
[06:41] | You guys are underestimating me, as usual. | 你们就一如既往地小瞧我吧 |
[06:45] | All right… | 好吧 |
[06:46] | There we go. | 我们来了 |
[06:48] | Celebrities, they’re just like us, right? | 当名人都不容易 对吧 |
[06:51] | Yeah, I’ll be right back for you. | 我马上就来看你 |
[06:56] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[06:57] | There for a second… Hey. All right. | 在那儿等一下 好了 |
[06:59] | And… | 还有 |
[07:03] | that’s-that’s a special… | 这味道绝了 |
[07:05] | You-you went there, you went there before we took off? | 我们还没起飞 你就忍不住了吗 |
[07:08] | Oh, geez… | 天啊 |
[07:11] | Sorry about the smell, you know? | 不好意思 味道太大了 |
[07:13] | Got a bit of a, little bit of a blowout. | 这里有人大爆发了 |
[07:15] | Celebrities, they’re just like us, am I right? | 当名人都不容易 我说得对吧 |
[07:18] | You already said that and I don’t know who you are. | 你已经说过这句话了 而且我并不认得你 |
[07:20] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:21] | Well… Hey, you know what I can… I-I… | 好吧 你知道我可以 我 |
[07:24] | Why don’t I buy everybody a drink? | 要不我给每个人买一杯喝的吧 |
[07:25] | Who wants a drink? | 谁想喝一杯 |
[07:26] | It’s first class. | 这是头等舱 |
[07:27] | – They already drink for free. – Right. | -他们都可以免费喝 -对 |
[07:30] | We’re good, we’re good. | 我们没事 我们好着呢 |
[07:32] | We’re getting it. | 我们快好了 |
[07:34] | We can do this. | 我们做得到 |
[07:36] | We-we can do this, we can do this. | 我们做得到 我们做得到 |
[07:38] | Yeah. We can do this. | 我们做得到 |
[08:11] | – Franny’s sleeping. – Oh, I know. | -弗兰妮在睡 -我知道 |
[08:14] | They’re babies. Hello. | 他们是婴儿 你们好呀 |
[08:17] | I can’t believe you made it. I said to Edie this morning, | 你居然做到了 早上我跟伊迪说 |
[08:19] | “I’ll bet you five bucks the kid doesn’t even get on the plane.” | “我跟你赌五块 孩子们都不会上飞机” |
[08:22] | And that’s why you don’t bet against the kid. | 所以说不能用孩子打赌 |
[08:24] | Don’t call yourself that. | 瞧把你能的 |
[08:26] | It’s-it’s easier if you just lift the whole car seat like this… | 就这样把整个车椅提起来会更容易 |
[08:28] | No, so they don’t wake them. | 别 别把他们弄醒 |
[08:29] | I got it. | 我搞得定 |
[08:32] | Yeah. Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[08:34] | Oh, hey, you remember Matty. | 你记得马蒂吗 |
[08:36] | Cassidy’s son. | 卡西迪的儿子 |
[08:37] | What’s up, man? | 你好吗 |
[08:38] | – You play guitar? – I’m learning. | -你弹吉他 -我在学 |
[08:40] | You’re taking guitar lessons? | 你在上吉他课吗 |
[08:41] | I’m, you know, I’m self-teaching. | 我在自学 |
[08:44] | – Oh, boy. – Here. | -天啊 -用这个 |
[08:46] | Case he gets cold. | 免得他着凉 |
[08:48] | – Come on. – Hey, Kevin. | -走吧 -凯文 |
[08:50] | Edie. | 伊迪 |
[08:52] | I bet this is the first peace and quiet you’ve had all day. | 你今天到这里之前就没消停过吧 |
[08:54] | Oh, don’t you know it. Good to see you again. | 你可说准了 很高兴又见到你 |
[08:56] | – You look great. – Thank you. Good to see you. | -你看起来很精神 -谢谢 很高兴见到你 |
[08:58] | Can I just ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[08:59] | Is he holding you here against your will? | 你是硬被他留下来的吗 |
[09:01] | Because it’s the only explanation | 因为我只能这么解释 |
[09:02] | as to why you’d still be with him. Just, you know… | 你为什么还跟他待在一起 你懂的 |
[09:05] | Blink twice for yes. | 我说对了就眨两次眼 |
[09:06] | He slashed my tires. | 他把我车胎都扎破了 |
[09:08] | Help me. | 救命 |
[09:10] | Matty. Matty, where’s your mom? | 马蒂 马蒂 你妈妈在哪儿 |
[09:12] | She’s up at the site. | 她在工地 |
[09:16] | Is that a jackhammer? | 那是电钻声吗 |
[09:19] | Yeah, we’re doing some demoing. | 对 我们先比划两下 |
[09:21] | Doing some demoing? What… We haven’t built anything yet. | 比划两下 我们还什么都没建呢 |
[09:24] | How the hell do you pour foundation wrong, anyway? | 你们怎么会把地基浇错了 |
[09:26] | It happens. Relax. | 时有发生 放轻松啦 |
[09:28] | Hey, uh, either one of you seen Cassidy? | 你们有谁看到卡西迪吗 |
[09:30] | In the back. | 在后面 |
[09:31] | By the Bobcat. | 在山猫旁边 |
[09:40] | – What the hell happened? – Oh, good to see you, too. | -到底怎么回事 -我也很高兴见到你 |
[09:42] | I know, Matty’s getting so big. | 马蒂是长大了很多 |
[09:44] | It’s just crazy, time just flies. | 真是疯狂 时光飞逝 |
[09:46] | – How was your flight? – Cassidy. | -你旅途如何 -卡西迪 |
[09:53] | We had a little setback. | 我们遇到了一点小麻烦 |
[09:54] | A little setback… | 小麻烦 |
[09:54] | You know, when I asked you to hire a couple of workers, | 我让你雇些工人来 |
[09:56] | I meant real construction workers. | 是让你雇正儿八经的建筑工人 |
[09:58] | You know? Not just some clowns off the street. | 好吗 不是随便叫些阿猫阿狗 |
[09:59] | Yeah, they’re not clowns, they’re vets. | 他们不是阿猫阿狗 是退伍军人 |
[10:01] | Yeah, who’ve done a lot harder jobs | 比起给电影明星盖有坐浴桶的木屋 |
[10:02] | than building cabins with bidets for movie stars. | 他们干过的工程可比这大多了 |
[10:05] | – What? – Sorry, you just called Kevin a movie star. | -什么 -抱歉 你刚叫凯文电影明星 |
[10:09] | Your architect’s scales were incorrect for the back room, | 你的建筑师弄错了后面房间的尺寸 |
[10:13] | but I should have caught it before we started to pour. | 但我本来应该在浇筑之前发现的 |
[10:15] | – It’s my bad. – Yeah, obviously. | -是我的错 -当然了 |
[10:16] | – Oh, come on, cool it. – I am cool. | -拜托 冷静 -我很冷静 |
[10:18] | Just what-what is this? What am I looking at? | 怎么回事 这是什么情况 |
[10:20] | Does this set us back a week, a month? | 这是要延期一周 还是一个月 |
[10:22] | You don’t pay me enough to take this crap. | 你付给我的钱不够受这份气 |
[10:24] | I need to get back to work. | 我需要回去干活了 |
[10:30] | – The hell’s her problem? – Her problem? | -她什么毛病 -她什么毛病 |
[10:32] | Oh, I don’t know. Kid’s not taking the divorce well, | 我不知道 孩子接受不了离婚的事 |
[10:35] | I hear her pacing the halls at night when she crashes here. | 她住在这的时候 我听到她晚上在踱步 |
[10:38] | And she devoted her adult life to a war | 她把自己的大好青春献给了一场 |
[10:40] | that just ended with an apology and a fart. | 以道歉收场的狗屁战争 |
[10:42] | So, you know, that kind of stuff. | 你懂吗 就那些事 |
[10:44] | She’s busting her ass for you, kid. | 她在为你卖力 孩子 |
[10:46] | – We’re all busting our ass here. – I know. | -我们都在卖力 -我知道 |
[10:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:49] | And you’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 抱歉 |
[10:51] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[10:53] | I’m sort of a stressed-out parent myself, you know? | 我自己也是个崩溃的家长 好吗 |
[10:55] | No, no, you’re an idiot. | 不不 你是个笨蛋 |
[10:56] | I mean, why-why didn’t you just fly Mary Poppins | 你为什么不坐你的喷气飞机 |
[10:59] | out here on, you know, one of your Learjets? | 自己飞过来呢 |
[11:01] | No, because I can do this. | 不要 因为我能搞定 |
[11:07] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:09] | I thought you were being cute. | 我以为你是想卖乖 |
[11:18] | All right… | 好的 |
[11:28] | Which… You want to go… I’ll go that way. | 你往哪边走 我去那边 |
[11:32] | Can’t imagine why you two didn’t work out. | 想不明白为什么你们俩没成 |
[11:37] | Hey, listen, um, I just wanted to say… | 听我说 我只是想说 |
[11:41] | I’m sorry about, you know, being a dick earlier. | 很抱歉之前对你那么混蛋 |
[11:46] | you mean, like, an hour ago, or, like, since I met you? | 你是说一小时之前 还是从我认识你开始 |
[11:49] | Like, an hour ago. | 一小时之前 |
[11:53] | Sorry for the foundation screwup. | 搞砸[混蛋]地基的事很抱歉 |
[11:55] | Is that “Sorry for the foundation screwup” | 你是说抱歉搞砸了地基 |
[11:56] | or “Sorry for the foundation, Screwup”? | 还是骂我是混蛋 |
[11:59] | Can it be both? | 两个意思都有行吗 |
[12:06] | Oh, can I sit there? | 我可以坐在这吗 |
[12:08] | You want to sit here? Yeah, sure. | 你想坐在这吗 当然可以 |
[12:10] | All right. You know what I think we need to do? | 好的 现在该做什么了呢 |
[12:13] | – Toast. Yeah? Cheers. – Yeah. | -举杯吗 干杯 -干杯 |
[12:15] | – Cheers. – Thank you for coming. | -干杯 -谢谢你们能来 |
[12:16] | It’s good to have everyone here, right? | 大家能来真好 |
[12:22] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:36] | Okay. What you got? | 好的 你到哪了 |
[12:40] | Pennsylvania Avenue. $320. | 宾夕法尼亚大道 320美元 |
[12:43] | Well, actually, that’s my property, | 其实 那是我的地产 |
[12:44] | and it’s $1,100, so you owe me $1,400. | 地租1100美元 所以你欠我1400美元 |
[12:49] | Okay. Cool… | 好的 好吧… |
[12:51] | All right, Kev, your turn. | 好了 小凯 该你了 |
[12:52] | Come on, bud. | 来吧 孩子 |
[12:55] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:56] | Stay, guys. | 不能走 你们俩 |
[12:57] | $500, please. | 500美元 谢谢 |
[13:00] | Can I play guitar? | 我能弹吉他吗 |
[13:04] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. Let’s do it. | 好 没问题 弹一会吧 |
[13:06] | Here we go. All right. | 给 好的 |
[13:08] | Nice and relaxed, there you go. | 放松身体拿好 没问题 |
[13:09] | – Remember that shape of a D? – Oh, yeah. | -记得D和弦的按法吗 -嗯 |
[13:11] | Yeah? | 对吗 |
[13:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:15] | Ooh, almost there. | 差不多对了 |
[13:17] | Think you push a little harder. | 得按得更用点力 |
[13:20] | Oh, you know, I-I miss the jackhammer. | 要我说 还不如电钻声呢 |
[13:23] | I’m sorry, guys, that is enough. | 抱歉二位 我听够了 |
[13:25] | – You’re kidding. It takes time. – Let me find some real music. | -别开玩笑 得花时间练 -来点真正的音乐 |
[13:27] | – It takes time to rip. – Excuse me. | -熟能生巧 -抱歉 |
[13:36] | Come on, dance with me, baby. | 来 跟我跳舞 宝贝 |
[13:39] | – Oh, baby. – All right. | -宝贝 -好的 |
[13:43] | Let’s show these youngins how it’s done, honey. | 我们来给年轻人做个榜样 亲爱的 |
[14:51] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:54] | This is he. | 是我 |
[14:58] | Car accident… A car accident? | 车祸 出了车祸吗 |
[15:00] | Wait, hold-hold on, that’s impossible. | 等等 稍等 那不可能 |
[15:04] | Cassidy? I was just with… | 卡西迪 我刚才还和她… |
[15:16] | – Kick, kick, kick, kick, kick. – I already know how to kick. | -踢腿 踢腿 踢腿 -我已经会踢腿了 |
[15:19] | – Just take one more step in. – I don’t want to. | -再往里走一小步 -我不要 |
[15:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:24] | Now can I go off the diving board? | 现在我可以去跳水了吗 |
[15:28] | You want to go off the diving board? | 你想跳水吗 |
[15:30] | You got to pass a swim test | 你得先通过游泳测试 |
[15:32] | if you want to go into the deep end. | 才能去深水区 |
[15:34] | All right? | 好吗 |
[15:36] | Look. Hey, you see these kids? | 看 看到那些孩子了吗 |
[15:39] | You see them when they jump off the diving board | 他们从跳板跳下来 |
[15:40] | and they’re swimming to the side, | 然后游到了泳池边 |
[15:41] | they’re swimming to the wall? You see that? | 他们游到了墙边 看到了吗 |
[15:43] | They’re not sinking to the bottom. | 他们没有沉底 |
[15:45] | So, hey, how about you swim to that wall– | 所以 要不你试试游到那边… |
[15:47] | you think you can do that? | 能做到吗 |
[15:49] | Okay. Here we go. | 好的 开始吧 |
[15:51] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[15:55] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[15:56] | Yeah, I-I got him. | 没事 我看着他呢 |
[15:57] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[15:58] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[16:00] | I got him. | 没问题的 |
[16:02] | He’s just a child, Jack. | 他还是个孩子 杰克 |
[16:03] | Yeah, and someday he’s gonna be a man. | 嗯 但总有一天他会长大成人的 |
[16:07] | Hey, you’re not ready for the deep end yet, bud. | 孩子 你还没准备好去深水区 |
[16:10] | – Okay? – Leave me alone. | -好吗 -别管我 |
[16:13] | Hey, hey, Bug? You’re gonna stay here with Daddy… | 宝贝 你在这和爸爸在一起 |
[16:18] | All I ever wanted, um, | 我从小的愿望… |
[16:20] | when I was little was to touch this damn drain. | 就是摸一下这个排水管 |
[16:30] | Mission completed. | 任务完成 |
[16:33] | And I feel nothing. | 我却毫无感觉 |
[16:34] | Ooh, God. | 天呐 |
[16:36] | You’re so depressing. | 你太消沉了 |
[16:40] | I was just… | 我只是… |
[16:42] | scared my hair was gonna get caught in it. | 害怕头发会被它缠住 |
[16:44] | That’s an urban legend. | 这是个都市传说 |
[16:45] | No one ever got their hair caught in… | 没人曾把头发缠入… |
[16:47] | Randall! No! | 兰德尔 不要 |
[16:49] | I thought I lost you. | 我以为你挂了 |
[16:54] | You… | 你… |
[16:56] | – You got me. – I don’t belong here. | -演得不错 -我不属于这里 |
[17:01] | In the deep end. | 我不属于深水区 |
[17:05] | I-I belong in the shallow end. | 我只属于浅水区 |
[17:09] | ‘C-Cause I’m shallow a-and stupid. | 因为我又肤浅又笨 |
[17:11] | – Oh, we got it, yeah. – Yeah. | -这点我们清楚 -嗯 |
[17:14] | Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[17:16] | You belong in the deep end. | 你是深水区的人 |
[17:19] | You’re the brainiac. | 你是个天才 |
[17:23] | Kate, you do, too, you know, | 凯特 你也一样 |
[17:24] | if you could ever get out of your own way. | 只要你不再跟自己较劲 |
[17:28] | I just don’t have what it takes. | 我就是没天赋 |
[17:34] | I’m not, uh… solid. | 我完全不 踏实 |
[17:43] | The one solid thing I had in my life was Sophie and I blew it. | 我人生中唯一踏实的东西是索菲 我却搞砸了 |
[17:53] | I don’t have the right stuff underneath me. | 我从骨子里就不正常 |
[17:56] | I don’t have the, uh… | 我缺少那种… |
[17:59] | Foundation. | 基础 |
[18:01] | The foundation. See, brainiac? | 就是基础 我就说你是天才吧 |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:13] | You know what? | 要我说 |
[18:16] | Maybe I’ll quit acting. | 或许我会放弃表演 |
[18:20] | Maybe I’ll stay here in Pittsburgh | 或许我可以留在匹兹堡 |
[18:23] | and I’ll pound nails like Dad. | 像爸一样敲钉子 |
[18:27] | ‘Cause Dad, Dad was solid. | 因为爸很可靠 |
[18:35] | He put a roof over our heads. | 他为我们筑造了栖身之地 |
[18:39] | Maybe I’ll do that. | 也许我也可以这么做 |
[18:42] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 好了 |
[18:45] | Come on, Kev. Let’s get out of here. | 走吧 小凯 我们走吧 |
[18:47] | No. I am going to… | 不 我今晚要… |
[18:50] | sleep in the deep end tonight, | 睡在池底 |
[18:53] | I want to feel what it’s like, just for the night. | 我想体验一下这种感觉 只要一晚就好 |
[18:56] | Yep. | 没错 |
[19:06] | Hi. A friend of ours was in a car accident. | 你好 我们的一个朋友出车祸了 |
[19:09] | Cassidy Sharp? | 卡西迪·夏普 |
[19:10] | Yes. She’s in with the doctors now. | 对 医生正在给她做检查 |
[19:11] | Take a seat over there. | 你们去那边坐一会儿吧 |
[19:13] | When the doctors are done with her, | 等医生们检查完 |
[19:14] | they’ll come out to you. | 就会来找你们 |
[19:15] | We were told that she’s conscious and talking? | 我们听说她意识很清醒 还能讲话 |
[19:18] | A seat. Over there. | 去那边坐一会儿吧 |
[19:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:23] | This whole thing could be my fault. | 也许这一切都怪我 |
[19:25] | What? | 什么 |
[19:25] | I mean, the way I jumped all over her about the jackhammering. | 我因为电钻的事骂了她 |
[19:27] | You know, I’m an addict myself, I… | 我自己也是个酒鬼 我… |
[19:30] | should have known better than that. | 我早该知道的 |
[19:30] | Maybe she, you know, couldn’t sleep | 或许她睡不着 |
[19:33] | and caved in, had a few drinks, got behind the wheel. | 妥协了 喝了几杯 坐上了驾驶座 |
[19:36] | Yeah, you give yourself too much credit. | 你太高估自己的影响力了 |
[19:41] | Here. | 医生来了 |
[19:41] | You’re friends of the patient Cassidy Sharp? | 你们是病人卡西迪·夏普的朋友吗 |
[19:43] | – Yeah, how is she? – She’s resting now. | -对 她怎么样了 -她在休息 |
[19:45] | Though uncomfortably. She refused any painkillers, | 不过她很难受 因为拒绝使用任何止痛药 |
[19:47] | except Tylenol. | 除了泰诺 |
[19:49] | Well, yeah, she’s a recovering addict. | 对 她在戒瘾中 |
[19:50] | Yeah, sh-she made that clear. | 是啊 她说得很清楚 |
[19:53] | And there was no alcohol involved? | 她没喝酒吗 |
[19:54] | No, none in her system. She’s gonna be okay. | 没有 她体内没有酒精 她会好起来的 |
[19:56] | She suffered a fractured clavicle and broken arm. | 她锁骨和手臂骨折了 |
[19:58] | The humerus bone. | 肱骨骨折 |
[20:01] | Maybe she went to get ice cream. | 也许她是去买冰淇淋了 |
[20:02] | You know? It’s late, nothing’s open. | 太晚了 店没开 |
[20:03] | She got tired and she… | 她很累 然后她… |
[20:06] | She’s gonna be okay, though? | 不过她会好起来吧 |
[20:07] | Yes. Yes. From what I understand, | 会 会的 据我所知 |
[20:08] | the pole took the worst of it. It was a direct hit. | 电线杆承受了最严重的冲击 车直接撞上了 |
[20:12] | But we’re gonna keep an eye on her overnight, maybe two. | 但我们需要观察她一晚 或许两晚 |
[20:14] | She’s sleeping now. | 她现在睡着了 |
[20:15] | And given that she didn’t want a pain sedative, | 由于她不想使用止痛药 |
[20:17] | that sleep’s gonna be very important to her. | 睡眠对她非常重要 |
[20:19] | And her doctor. | 对医生也一样 |
[20:21] | So I suggest you come back in the morning, okay? | 所以我建议你们明早再过来 好吗 |
[20:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:24] | Very much. | 非常感谢 |
[20:28] | – Thank God. – Yeah. | -谢天谢地 -是啊 |
[20:39] | 里奇伍德医院 急救中心 | |
[20:40] | Look, a broken arm, broken clavicle, | 手臂骨折 锁骨骨折 |
[20:41] | it’s not like it’s nothing, but she’s sober. | 虽然不是小伤 但她没喝酒 |
[20:45] | And she’s refusing her pain medications, | 而且还拒绝使用止痛药 |
[20:46] | so that’s good, right? | 这是好事 对吧 |
[20:51] | Lighten up. She’s gonna be all right. | 放松点吧 她会好起来的 |
[20:55] | “Lighten up,” He says. | 听听 还”放松点” |
[20:58] | Do you know what she did in Afghanistan? | 你知道她在阿富汗是干什么的吗 |
[21:02] | Human intelligence. That means | 军事情报官 这意味着 |
[21:05] | every day that she went out in the field, | 她每天都要出外勤 |
[21:07] | she’d visit, uh, some poor villager’s house, | 她会去贫困村民的家中 |
[21:11] | and she’d say, “As long as you help us, | 她会说”只要你帮助我们 |
[21:14] | “We will protect you. | 我们就会保护你 |
[21:17] | We will get you out of the country.” | 我们会带你离开这个国家” |
[21:20] | Sometimes she even meant it. | 有时她甚至是真心的 |
[21:24] | But even if she didn’t, | 但即便她不是 |
[21:26] | that’s the job. | 这就是她的工作 |
[21:28] | Um… you sell it. | 必须要让对方相信 |
[21:30] | She-she didn’t seem that off to me, honestly. | 说实话 我觉得她没什么大问题 |
[21:33] | That’s right. I forgot. You went to Vietnam. | 是啊 我忘了 你去过越南 |
[21:35] | You got yourself a little necklace, right? | 你还给自己弄了条小项链 对吧 |
[21:38] | Yeah, you’re the expert. | 是啊 你是专家 |
[21:39] | Look, people like Cassidy, | 听着 像卡西迪这样的人 |
[21:41] | they don’t give you a heads-up when they’re not okay. | 他们有事也不会提前告诉你 |
[21:45] | You find out the hard way. | 只有出事了你才会明白 |
[21:47] | You understand? | 知道吗 |
[21:51] | At dinner, she didn’t sit with her back to the door. | 吃晚饭时 她没有坐背对门的位置 |
[21:55] | Now, I’ve seen that before. | 我以前见过这种情况 |
[21:57] | I’ve been that before. | 我以前也是这样 |
[22:02] | You don’t just… | 你不会就这样… |
[22:04] | get better. | 好起来 |
[22:06] | And if you think I’m exaggerating, | 如果你觉得我太夸张了 |
[22:08] | let me remind you that your father | 那我提醒你 你爸 |
[22:11] | drank in secret trying to forget. | 一直偷偷喝酒 试图忘记战争的事 |
[22:14] | Let me remind you when you busted into my trailer, | 我再提醒你 当你闯进我的拖车时 |
[22:17] | there was a gun sitting in front of me. | 我面前还放着一把枪 |
[22:21] | That was 50 years after boots left Vietnam. | 那已经是离开越南五十年后的事了 |
[22:30] | Look, let’s just go. | 行了 我们走吧 |
[22:31] | I mean, you heard the doctor. We’ll go out, we’ll come back | 你也听到了医嘱 我们先离开 明天一早 |
[22:34] | – fresh and early. – Whoa, whoa, I… It’s… You know, maybe… | -睡醒再过来 -我…或许… |
[22:37] | Should one of us stay? | 我们应该有个人留下 |
[22:39] | You want to stay? | 你想留下吗 |
[22:41] | – Me? – Well, you’re her friend, | -我 -你是她朋友 |
[22:44] | – right? – Yeah. | -对吧 -是啊 |
[22:46] | Course. I just… | 当然 我只是… |
[22:49] | I understand it’s the right thing to do. | 我知道这样做才是正确的 |
[22:50] | I just… I don’t know if I’m… | 我只是…我不知道我… |
[22:54] | if I’m the right guy to-to do it. | 我适不适合留下 |
[23:01] | Don’t try to help her, all right? | 不要试着去帮她 好吗 |
[23:03] | Okay? You-you just being here, that’s enough. | 你只需要陪着她就够了 |
[23:07] | Just do nothing. Just… | 什么都不用做 只要… |
[23:10] | Just be. | 陪着她就好 |
[23:12] | Just be. | 陪着她就好 |
[25:16] | At least we got the news to cheer us up, right? | 至少还有新闻能让我们打起精神 对吧 |
[25:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:27] | I don’t know why I didn’t go home. | 我不知道我为什么不回家 |
[25:30] | It was literally the doctor’s orders, you know? | 回家真的是医生原话 |
[25:32] | He said, “Go home. There’s nothing you can do here.” | 他说”回家吧 你留在这也没用” |
[25:34] | But, you know, s-staying here is the right thing to do. | 但留下来才是正确的 |
[25:40] | ‘Cause I don’t… I don’t have any… | 因为我没有…我没有… |
[25:45] | I don’t have any real friends. | 我没有真正的朋友 |
[25:52] | Other than my family, she’s… | 除了我的家人外 她是… |
[25:55] | one of the only people I truly care about. | 为数不多我真正关心的人 |
[25:58] | So… | 所以… |
[26:01] | So here I am. | 我留下了 |
[26:04] | Here I am. | 我留下了 |
[26:06] | Wearing the same clothes I wore yesterday and drinking | 穿着我昨天穿过的衣服 喝着… |
[26:09] | this hospital coffee. | 医院的咖啡 |
[26:10] | Even though I know there’s a real coffee shop | 虽然我知道离这里不远 |
[26:11] | two minutes away, I won’t go. | 就有家咖啡店 但我不会去 |
[26:14] | I won’t go. I refuse to leave. | 我不会去的 我坚决不走 |
[26:24] | You ever feel like you’re… | 你有没有觉得 |
[26:28] | Like you’re performing | 自己在演一部 |
[26:29] | in a movie that no one else is watching? | 没有观众的电影 |
[26:33] | You know what I mean? Like, like, um… | 你明白我的意思吗 就好像 |
[26:35] | Like you’re always… | 你总是 |
[26:36] | You’re trying to do the right thing. | 努力去做该做的事情 |
[26:38] | You’re trying to be the right kind of person | 去成为该成为的那种人 |
[26:41] | instead of just… | 而不是 |
[26:44] | …being that person. | 直接做那个人 |
[26:49] | I want to be the kind of man that does the right thing | 我想成为那种 只因一件事正确 |
[26:53] | because it’s the right thing to do. | 就去做那件事的人 |
[26:56] | The kind of man that’s just there, you know? | 那种给人支撑的人 你明白吗 |
[26:58] | Just there. | 随时提供陪伴 |
[27:04] | Think maybe I am. | 也许我已经是了 |
[27:08] | Or I’m trying to be. | 也许我只是努力去成为 |
[27:11] | But how do you know? How do you know if you are | 但怎么判断呢 你怎么知道你就是那种人 |
[27:14] | or if you’re acting like you are? | 还是在装作是那种人 |
[27:17] | You ever think about that? | 你想过这些吗 |
[27:21] | I’m just waiting on my wife. | 我只是在等我老婆 |
[27:29] | Sir? | 先生 |
[27:31] | You can see your friend now. | 你可以去看看你的朋友了 |
[28:35] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[28:37] | Dad tried to drowned me. | 爸爸想淹死我 |
[28:39] | Your dad did not try to drown you. | 你爸爸没想淹死你 |
[28:42] | Yes, he did. | 他就是想 |
[28:43] | No. | 他没有 |
[28:46] | Kev, the last thing your dad wants to do is drown you. | 小凯 你爸爸怎么都不会想淹死你的 |
[28:49] | The first thing he wants to do is teach you how to swim | 他只是想先教会你游泳 |
[28:52] | before you jump on that board | 再让你上跳水台 |
[28:54] | so you don’t drown. | 这样你才不会淹死 |
[28:56] | I know those two things | 我知道这两件事 |
[28:57] | don’t seem like they’re in the right order, but… | 听起来顺序不太对 可是 |
[29:01] | It’s like | 就好比 |
[29:04] | trying to put one of the roofs on your Lego houses | 你的积木屋还没有墙的时候 |
[29:06] | before you built the walls to support it. | 就先架上了房顶 |
[29:09] | Your dad is really good at building things. | 你爸爸很擅长造就新事物 |
[29:12] | And not just houses but character, too. | 不只是房子 还有性格 |
[29:15] | So you would do well by listening to him. | 你听他的话 就可以做得很好 |
[29:18] | I’m not like Dad. | 我跟爸爸不一样 |
[29:21] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[29:22] | You’re exactly like him. | 你和他一模一样 |
[29:27] | I’m right here to hold on to, sweetie. | 你可以随时抓着我 宝贝 |
[29:28] | Why don’t we go get back in the pool with your sister. | 我们回泳池找你妹妹吧 |
[29:30] | And thank you for the Creamsicle, Mom. | 快谢谢妈妈买雪糕 |
[29:32] | Thanks for the Creamsicle, Mom. | 谢谢妈妈买雪糕 |
[29:34] | Okay, come on. | 好 来吧 |
[29:39] | You know that thing you said | 记得你刚才说自己 |
[29:40] | – about being shallow and stupid? – Yeah. | -又肤浅又笨吗 -嗯 |
[29:43] | You are shallow. And stupid. | 你的确挺肤浅 还笨 |
[29:45] | Really are, Kev. | 是真的 小凯 |
[29:47] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[29:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:50] | Finally, someone understands me! | 终于有人懂我了 |
[29:54] | And, also, you’re gonna be a screwup for a while. | 另外 你肯定会颓废一阵子 |
[29:57] | But, um, I know you pretty well, | 不过 我很了解你 |
[29:58] | and you’ll figure it out someday. | 你总有一天会好起来的 |
[30:01] | Not tomorrow. | 但不是明天 |
[30:02] | Yeah, definitely not tomorrow. | 没错 绝对不是明天 |
[30:16] | Edie and Nicky are watching Matty. He’s fine. | 伊迪和尼奇在照顾马蒂 他很好 |
[30:20] | He’s a little worried, but he’s doing better | 他有点担心 但听说你不会有事之后 |
[30:23] | knowing that you’re gonna be okay. | 就好起来了 |
[30:37] | I’m not gonna bug you with questions | 我不打算问你 |
[30:39] | about what you were doing or what happened. | 干什么去了 发生什么了 让你心烦 |
[30:46] | I’m just gonna sit here with you. | 我只想坐在这里陪你 |
[30:51] | I want you to know that I’m here. | 我想让你知道我在这里 |
[30:56] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[31:27] | I don’t sleep well. | 我睡不好 |
[31:33] | Bad habit I brought back. | 是从那里带回来的毛病 |
[31:40] | So sometimes I go for a drive. | 所以有时候我会开车去兜风 |
[31:45] | Just to calm my mind, not… | 只是想冷静一下 不要去 |
[31:50] | …think about all the people that I, uh… | 回忆那些被我 |
[31:55] | …left behind. | 抛下的人们 |
[32:01] | The ones I betrayed. | 被我背叛的人们 |
[32:11] | My friends who died. | 我死去的朋友们 |
[32:15] | The ones who survived just to come back here and die. | 那些活着回来却死在这里的人们 |
[32:20] | It’s all… | 这些事情 |
[32:23] | …tightly wound together in a knot. | 全都紧紧地拧成一个结 |
[32:32] | Gets to be a lot. | 有时会难以承受 |
[32:37] | It’s… | 真的 |
[32:40] | …so much. | 喘不过气了 |
[32:49] | It’s at its heaviest when… | 最难的时候就是 |
[32:53] | …I’m alone and Matty goes back to his dad. | 马蒂去和他爸爸待在一起 留下我一个人 |
[33:00] | It’s like it’s crushing me. | 我好像要被击倒了 |
[33:06] | But last night… | 可是昨晚 |
[33:13] | It was really nice. | 真的很开心 |
[33:16] | It was wonderful with everybody. | 大家都在 气氛很愉快 |
[33:20] | Family and friends. | 家人和朋友 |
[33:25] | It’s warm, and laughter is so light. | 很温暖 笑得很轻松 |
[33:30] | Just want it to last forever. | 我很希望永远那样 |
[33:35] | But I knew it wouldn’t. | 但我知道这不可能 |
[33:40] | So, I went for a drive | 于是我就出去兜兜风 |
[33:42] | ’cause I couldn’t sleep. | 因为睡不着 |
[33:49] | And I lived in our happy night a little longer. | 这样我就能在幸福的夜晚里停留久一点 |
[33:56] | Until I got tired. | 直到我累了 |
[33:59] | I got really tired. | 真的好累 |
[34:03] | And I didn’t fight the sleep. | 我扛不住困意 |
[34:06] | I just kept driving faster and faster. | 车开得越来越快 |
[34:13] | To somewhere I… I had never been, but… | 去到一个我没去过 但是 |
[34:19] | …I often thought about going. | 常常会想去的地方 |
[34:40] | It’s okay, kid. | 没事的 孩子 |
[34:43] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:01] | Okay, well, where-where are you now? | 你现在在哪里 |
[35:03] | Okay. So, when you get to Mill Road, | 好 等你到了米尔路 |
[35:05] | navigation’s just gonna take you in circles, | 导航会一直带你绕圈圈 |
[35:06] | so just follow the instructions I text you. | 你就按照我说的路走 |
[35:09] | – Yeah. – Come here, baby. | -好 -来我这 宝贝 |
[35:11] | – Thank you very much. – Come here, sweetie. | -非常感谢 -来吧 宝贝 |
[35:12] | – Okay. – Yes. Oh. | -好 -对了 |
[35:14] | Yeah. No, I’ll-I’ll go tell him… I’ll go tell him now. | 嗯 不 我来告诉他 我马上告诉他 |
[35:17] | Okay. See you in a bit. | 好 过会见 |
[35:24] | All right. Look at you. You’re sounding great. | 瞧瞧你 弹得越来越好了 |
[35:28] | So, I just got off the phone with your dad. | 我刚才跟你爸爸打电话了 |
[35:31] | He said he’s gonna come by and pick you up. | 他说他过来接你回去 |
[35:33] | I think you’re gonna go by the hospital | 你们出城的时候 |
[35:34] | to visit your mom on your way out of town, okay? | 应该会顺道去看看你妈妈 知道吗 |
[35:37] | Your dad said it’s cool. Said he wants to see her, too. | 你爸说可以 说他也想去探望她 |
[35:41] | Does she look bad? | 她看起来很糟吗 |
[35:43] | Your mom? No. | 你妈吗 怎么会 |
[35:44] | No, your mom… your mom could never look bad. | 当然没有 你妈永远不可能看起来很糟 |
[35:47] | And it’s gonna take more than a fender bender to keep her down. | 这么点小交通意外是不会打垮她的 |
[35:51] | But I think it would cheer her up to see you. | 但我觉得看到你 会让她心情好起来 |
[35:58] | You know, when I was at the hospital last night, | 其实昨天我在医院的时候 |
[36:01] | I was visiting your mom. | 我去看望了你妈妈 |
[36:04] | And I was gonna buy her a get-well card, | 本来我想给她买一张慰问卡 |
[36:05] | but everything they had was kind of lame. | 但外面卖的那些都太俗了 |
[36:07] | You know? It was cheesy. | 你知道吗 都太做作了 |
[36:09] | So, I was thinking maybe you and I | 所以我觉得也许我们两个 |
[36:12] | work together, and we build her a card of our own. | 可以一起给她做一张慰问卡 |
[36:14] | What do you think about that? Hmm? | 你觉得这主意怎么样 |
[36:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:18] | But I’m no good at painting. | 不过我不太会画画 |
[36:21] | Oh, no, it doesn’t matter. You don’t have to be good. | 没事 没关系 不需要画得多好 |
[36:24] | You know, when I first started acting, | 其实我刚开始表演的时候 |
[36:26] | every time I got a new role, I would paint. | 每次我接到一个新角色 我都会去画画 |
[36:28] | I would go buy a bunch of paint and just-just have at it. | 我会去买很多颜料 然后随意涂鸦 |
[36:31] | Freed up my mind. | 让我的头脑放空 |
[36:33] | But, uh, you know, | 不过 |
[36:35] | then I got self-conscious, and I quit. | 后来我觉得难为情 就没再画了 |
[36:39] | Picked up other hobbies, like the guitar. | 我培养了其他的爱好 比如弹吉他 |
[36:45] | Want to help? | 想来试试吗 |
[36:48] | I said okay, like, an hour ago. | 我早就同意画了 |
[36:52] | Yeah. Yeah, don’t be shy. | 好吧 放开画 |
[36:53] | Get in there. Blue? | 随意画 要蓝色吗 |
[36:55] | – You like blue? All right. – Yeah. | -你喜欢蓝色 好吧 -是的 |
[36:58] | – Get some green. – Green. Green and blue. | -给我点绿色 -绿色 绿色和蓝色 |
[37:00] | – Let’s do them both. Yeah. – Yeah. | -两种颜色一起来 好极了 -没错 |
[37:02] | Blue’s my mom’s favorite color. | 我妈妈最喜欢蓝色 |
[37:03] | Get out of here. | 不是吧 |
[37:06] | Blue is my favorite color. | 蓝色也是我最喜欢的颜色 |
[37:28] | Be good. | 听话哦 |
[37:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:39] | So, how’s the foundation coming, Studenmund? | 地基打得怎么样了 斯图德蒙德 |
[37:43] | He’s Studenmund. I’m Gross. | 他是斯图德蒙德 我是格罗斯[恶心] |
[37:44] | Oh, no, you’re not. You’re just a little dirty. | 哪有 你不恶心啊 只是有一点脏 |
[37:46] | But, you know, you’re working construction, | 不过毕竟你是搞建筑的 |
[37:47] | so it’s to be… figured. It was a joke. | 所以也算很正常 我是在开玩笑 |
[37:51] | – Cute. – Thanks. | -真可爱 -谢谢 |
[37:53] | After the inspection, we’ll start framing by end of week. | 刚刚查看了一下 我们下周前会开始浇筑地梁 |
[37:55] | – Great. – Good. | -好极了 -很好 |
[37:56] | Where’d you all learn how to build, anyway? | 不过你们都是从哪学会造房子的 |
[37:58] | Seabees. | 海蜂 |
[37:59] | Navy Construction Battalion. | 海军工程营 |
[38:01] | If you decide you want to build another cabin, | 如果你以后还有房子要建 |
[38:03] | you know who to call. | 你知道该找谁了 |
[38:04] | – Yeah? Okay. Thank you. – All right. | -是吗 好啊 谢谢 -好的 |
[38:16] | Guys, come on. | 伙计 别这样 |
[38:17] | I’ll be fine. I’ve been through worse, trust me. | 我会好起来的 更糟的我都挺过来了 你信我 |
[38:20] | No. No, you haven’t. | 不 你还没走出来 |
[38:23] | I spoke to the VA. | 我跟退伍军人管理局聊过了 |
[38:25] | They have a specialist, | 他们有一位专家 |
[38:27] | a readjustment counselor that you can speak to. | 一位”重新适应”咨询师可以给你提供帮助 |
[38:31] | She’s good. | 她非常不错 |
[38:32] | I spoke to her. | 我已经跟她聊过了 |
[38:43] | Your grandpa used to love sitting up here. | 你爷爷以前很喜欢坐在这里 |
[38:46] | He’d sit out here, taking in the world, you know? | 他会坐在这里 思考着人生 |
[38:52] | You know your cousin was named after him? | 你知道你的表兄就是用他名字命名的吗 |
[38:54] | Did you know that? Huh? Can you say “Jack”? | 你知道吗 你能说”杰克”吗 |
[38:56] | Can you say “Jack”? | 能说出”杰克”吗 |
[38:59] | Anyway, for your grandfather, | 不管怎样 对你爷爷来说 |
[39:01] | having the tough childhood that he… that he did, | 因为他的童年过得很艰辛 |
[39:03] | I think building that cabin was sort of a pipe dream. | 所以盖一栋木屋对他来说是个遥不可及的梦 |
[39:13] | But he would have built it. | 但他还是会盖起来的 |
[39:20] | He would have built it if he’d just had the time. | 要是他有时间的话 他一定会盖起来的 |
[39:23] | – Up. Up. – Thank you. | -上来 再上 -谢谢 |
[39:36] | There we go. There we go. | 来 过来 |
[39:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:41] | All right, yeah. | 很好 |
[39:42] | We’re gonna put it right up there. | 我们就在那盖房子 |
[39:43] | We’re gonna put it right up there. | 我们就在那盖房子 |
[39:53] | – Hi. Straight back. – Bring her in. | -安全到家啦 -快让她进来 |
[39:54] | – Careful, careful, careful. – Here she comes. | -当心 当心 当心 -她进屋了 |
[39:55] | Okay. I’m all right. My legs aren’t broken. | 好了 我没事 我又没断腿 |
[39:57] | Well, it’s good to see the hospital mellowed you out. | 你住个院脾气都变好了 我很欣慰 |
[40:03] | It’s awfully quiet. What’d you do, fire my crew? | 太安静了 你干了什么 把我的人都炒了 |
[40:05] | No. No, that’s the sound of work being done, | 不不 安静是因为活都干完了 |
[40:08] | not redone. | 而不是重干 |
[40:11] | Ah, ah, ah. Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[40:13] | You’re this way. | 你的房间在这边 |
[40:15] | Go on. | 快来 |
[40:16] | Got you set up here. | 你以后睡在这里 |
[40:18] | You’ll have the whole room to yourself, so… | 这样你就有自己的房间了 |
[40:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:23] | Big Three Homes. | 三个小家伙之家 |
[40:25] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[40:27] | Oh, that’s… | 这是 |
[40:31] | Did you know that your crew built schools in war zones? | 你知道你的人曾在战区建过学校吗 |
[40:36] | Yeah. Why do you think we hired ’em? | 当然 不然我们为什么雇他们来 |
[40:40] | I think we should hire a few more. | 我觉得我们应该再多雇几个 |
[40:42] | – Few more what? – More of your guys and gals. | -多雇几个什么 -多雇几个你们的战友 |
[40:44] | I think we should hire more vets. | 我们应该多雇一些退伍军人 |
[40:46] | That’s great, Kev, | 那太棒了 小凯 |
[40:47] | but we’ve already got enough workers for the house. | 不过我们雇的人已经足够盖房子的了 |
[40:52] | What if I got us more homes to build? | 要是我还有更多房子需要盖呢 |
[40:58] | How much money you got, kid? | 你到底有多少钱啊 孩子 |
[41:22] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:23] | Here we go. | 我们走了 |
[41:25] | What’s this? You want to clap? | 这是什么 你想拍手吗 |
[41:27] | Patty-cake? | 拍手游戏 |
[41:36] | Want me to hold you? Want me to get you here? | 想让我抱你吗 想来这边吗 |
[41:37] | How about this? How about this? How about that? | 这样怎么样 这样可以吗 |
[41:40] | Huh? It’s okay. What do you think? Huh? | 好了 你觉得呢 |
[41:58] | Get you anything, sir? | 先生 需要什么吗 |
[42:00] | No, I think we’re fine. | 不用了 我们很好 |
[42:06] | You’re good. | 你很厉害 |
[42:09] | I’m getting there. | 我在努力 |
[42:13] | I’m getting there. | 我在努力 |
[42:25] | 若您是退伍军人 服役人员或其他想获得更多信息的人 请拨打全国自杀干预24小时热线800-273-8255 [中国自杀危机干预热线400-161-9995] |