时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This way! | 这边 |
[00:08] | There she is! | 它来了 |
[00:16] | Throw down the rope! | 扔下绳子 |
[00:47] | You supposed to be this close? | 你需要走这么近吗 |
[00:50] | Probably not. | 或许不用 |
[00:51] | You believe something this big actually flies? | 你能相信这么大的东西居然能飞起来吗 |
[00:53] | Men. | 男人 |
[00:54] | Always obsessed with how big something is. | 总是在意东西有多大 |
[01:06] | It’s practically standing still now. | 现在基本不动了 |
[01:08] | Uh, they’ve dropped ropes out of the nose of the ship. | 他们从船头扔下了绳子 |
[01:30] | It burst into flames. It burst into flames! | 起火了 起火了 |
[01:32] | And it’s falling, it’s crashing! | 坠落了 要坠毁了 |
[01:42] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[01:43] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[01:49] | And–oh–and the | 然 然后 |
[01:50] | frame is crashing to the ground, | 骨架扑向了地面 |
[01:52] | not quite to the the mooring mast, but– | 离系留塔还有段距离 但是… |
[01:54] | oh, the humanity. | 苍天啊 |
[02:13] | A White House reported asked LBJ, | 一位白宫记者问过林登·贝恩斯·约翰逊 |
[02:16] | “Why are we in Vietnam?” | “我们为什么要进越南” |
[02:18] | And the president | 然后总统 |
[02:20] | whipped out his genitalia… | 掏出他的生殖器 |
[02:23] | And said, “This is why.” | 说道 “这就是为什么” |
[02:26] | It’s true. He called it “Jumbo”. | 是真的 他起名为”大金宝” |
[02:30] | For better or worse, | 无论好坏 |
[02:31] | and in this case, worse, | 在这个事件中 是坏的一面 |
[02:34] | this is real history. | 这是真实的历史 |
[02:36] | To understand it, | 想要搞个清楚 |
[02:37] | we’ve got to get inside these people’s heads, | 我们需要深入那些人的想法 |
[02:39] | their loves, their quirks, | 他们的爱好 他们的怪癖 |
[02:42] | their… | 他们的 |
[02:45] | Jumbos. | “金宝” |
[02:50] | You’re cancelling my tenure meeting? | 你要取消我终身职位的面试吗 |
[02:51] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[02:52] | You’re department chair. | 你可是系主任 |
[02:53] | It’s the committee. | 是委员会的决定 |
[02:54] | Can we just– let’s talk about this over coffee. | 我们能不能… 咱们边喝咖啡边说吧 |
[02:57] | I have busted my ass for tenure. | 我为了这职位累死累活地工作 |
[02:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:00] | The department thinks that– | 系里面认为你… |
[03:01] | My mother built this department. | 我母亲成立的这个系 |
[03:04] | The real truth? | 要说真的 |
[03:06] | You could push this through if you wanted. | 你想争取是能争取到的 |
[03:09] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[03:12] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[03:24] | Hey, Mom. | 你好 妈妈 |
[03:27] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[03:28] | Same as yesterday. | 和昨天一样 |
[03:29] | And the day before. | 还是老样子 |
[03:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:35] | Let me buy you a drink. | 我请你喝一杯 |
[03:39] | They’re not gonna give you tenure? | 他们不给你终身职位吗 |
[03:41] | So what are you gonna do? | 那么你要怎么办 |
[03:42] | Go to the chancellor, if I have to, raise hell. | 去找校长 如果有必要 大闹一场 |
[03:44] | Or quit. Just get out of there. | 或者辞职 出去闯闯 |
[03:46] | You don’t need this crap. | 你不需要忍受这种狗屁事 |
[03:47] | So we’ll all just live off your podcast? | 那我们就只能靠你的网络播客活着了吗 |
[03:50] | Lucy, you’re a great professor. | 露西 你是个很棒的教授 |
[03:52] | Go somewhere you’re wanted. | 找个能发挥用武之地的工作吧 |
[03:53] | That department is Mom’s legacy. | 那个系是母亲传承下来的 |
[03:56] | It’s what I’ve worked for my entire life. | 我为其奋斗了一生 |
[03:58] | So what, I should just throw my whole future away? | 难道我就这么抛弃自己的前程吗 |
[04:00] | I’m just saying. | 我只是想说 |
[04:01] | Stop worrying about disappointing Mom. | 别再担心让妈妈失望了 |
[04:05] | Make your own future. | 创造你自己的未来 |
[04:21] | What’s good, Jiya? | 怎么样 吉雅 |
[04:37] | You sure you can trust that book? | 你确定能相信那本书吗 |
[04:48] | Hold up! | 等等 |
[04:49] | I need to see some ID. | 请出示身份证明 |
[04:53] | Rufus. | 卢夫斯 |
[04:54] | Hey, Anthony. | 安东尼 |
[04:55] | Is it or is it not Taco Tuesday, | 今天是不是周二玉米卷日 |
[04:59] | and your turn to pick up said tacos? | 并且该你去拿玉米卷了 |
[05:03] | Um, ask Jiya to go with you. | 让吉雅和你一起去 |
[05:05] | Better than staring at her 12 hours a day. | 总比你每天盯着她看一天要管用 |
[05:22] | What wa– | 怎么回… |
[05:25] | Everybody, get down on the ground, now! | 所有人立刻都给我趴下 |
[05:30] | Come on! Move yourself or you’re dead! | 快点 动起来 不然就得死 |
[05:32] | Sit down on the ground. | 在地上坐好 |
[05:37] | Go! Go! | 走 快走 |
[05:39] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[05:41] | Go up to the top! Go! | 到上面去 快走 |
[05:44] | You, move! | 你 动起来 |
[06:25] | Police! | 警察 |
[06:26] | Hands up! Let me see your hands! | 举起双手 举起双手 |
[06:30] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[06:55] | Lucy Preston? | 是露西·普雷斯顿吗 |
[06:57] | I’m Agent Kondo with Homeland Security. | 我是国土安全部的近藤探员 |
[06:59] | Look, whatever you’re selling, | 听着 不管你卖什么 |
[07:00] | – I’m not buying– – Really. | -我都不买 -是真的 |
[07:01] | Agent Kondo, Homeland Security. | 近藤探员 国土安全部 |
[07:04] | Miss Preston, you need to come with me. | 普雷斯顿小姐 你得跟我走一趟 |
[07:06] | What’d she do? | 她做了什么 |
[07:07] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[07:08] | Now, please. | 现在就得走 请 |
[07:17] | Get out, please. | 请下车 |
[07:23] | This way, follow me. | 这边来 跟我走 |
[07:29] | – Wait here, please. – Okay. | -请在这里等一下 -好的 |
[07:31] | You know what? I just need to cal l– | 我要先打个电话 |
[07:33] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[07:47] | Are you asleep? | 你睡着了吗 |
[07:48] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[07:49] | Okay, good. | 好吧 |
[07:52] | This is Connor Mason’s company? | 这里是康纳·梅森的公司 |
[07:55] | Do you know why we’re here? | 你知道我们为什么被叫过来吗 |
[07:56] | No idea, ma’am. | 不知道 女士 |
[07:58] | You know, we’re pretty much the same age, | 我们俩差不多年纪 |
[08:00] | so you can just stop calling me ma’am. | 你可以不用再叫我女士了 |
[08:05] | Lucy Preston? | 露西·普雷斯顿 |
[08:06] | Agent Denise Christopher, Homeland Security. | 国土安全部 丹妮丝·克里斯托弗探员 |
[08:08] | You’ve got a hell of a reputation. | 你相当有名啊 |
[08:10] | History, anthropology. You’re world-class. | 历史学 人类学 你是业界翘楚啊 |
[08:12] | I’m just a teacher. My mother is world-class. | 我只是个老师 我母亲才是业界翘楚 |
[08:14] | I’ve read all of her books. | 我读了她的所有著作 |
[08:16] | I’m sorry to hear she’s sick. | 很遗憾她生病了 |
[08:18] | And Master Sergeant Wyatt Logan. | 怀亚特·罗根军士长 |
[08:20] | Delta Force? | 来自三角洲特种部队 |
[08:21] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[08:21] | Boy. Speaking of reputations. | 天呐 都是大名鼎鼎啊 |
[08:23] | Well, we are on the clock so follow me, | 我们时间紧迫 所以跟好了 |
[08:25] | but hold onto your asses. | 但也请保持镇定 |
[08:29] | Uhh. Uh–ok–okay. | 好 好的 |
[08:33] | Garcia Flynn, ex-NSA asset in Eastern Europe. | 加西亚·弗林 国安局东欧方面前特工 |
[08:36] | Ex since when? | 什么时候不当特工的 |
[08:37] | Since he killed his wife and child and went off the grid. | 他杀了自己的妻儿并销声匿迹之后 |
[08:38] | That was a year ago. We thought he was holed up in Chechnya, | 一年前的事情了 我们以为他在车臣躲着 |
[08:40] | but apparently not. | 但很显然不是 |
[08:43] | Why’s he taking the Star Tours ride? | 他为什么要劫持那个星际之旅仓 |
[08:49] | Wh– | 什 |
[08:51] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么情况 |
[08:52] | Some sort of special effect? | 是特效吗 |
[08:53] | Ever heard of a closed timelike curve? | 听说过闭合类时曲线吗 |
[08:56] | You’re Connor Mason. | 你是康纳·梅森 |
[08:58] | My buddy has one of your cars. | 我哥们有辆你们公司生产的汽车 |
[08:59] | I–excuse me, a closed timelike what? | 不好意思 闭合类时什么 |
[09:02] | Right. Say, this, | 这么说吧 这是 |
[09:04] | is the fabric of space-time. | 是时空结构 |
[09:05] | Now, if you get a powerful enough gravitational field, | 如果你有足够强大的引力场 |
[09:08] | you could actually bend it back on itself, | 你就可以让时空自身进行弯曲 |
[09:10] | creating a kind of loop that would allow you | 创造出一条可以让你穿越到 |
[09:13] | to cross over to an earlier point. | 一个更早节点的环状回路 |
[09:14] | An–an earlier point in time, you mean? | 你是指时间上的更早节点吗 |
[09:18] | What he means is, Mr. Mason invented a time machine. | 他想说的是 梅森先生发明了一台时光机器 |
[09:21] | And chose not to tell the government about it | 并选择不告知政府 |
[09:23] | – until it was stolen by terrorists. – Right, | -直到被恐怖分子给偷了 -是 |
[09:24] | ’cause the federal government never screws up anything | 说得像联邦政府从来不会搞砸事情 |
[09:26] | and can always keep a secret. | 还总是能保守秘密呢 |
[09:27] | You’re asking for our help now. | 你现在还不是来找我们帮忙了 |
[09:28] | Uh–wait, hold on. | 等等 |
[09:30] | This is a joke, right? | 这是玩笑吧 |
[09:32] | I mean, some–some psych test the government came up with? | 政府想出来的什么心理测试吧 |
[09:34] | I mean this– this can’t be possible, right? | 这根本是不可能的吧 |
[09:36] | Well, that’s what they said about the moon shot, | 人们当时也这么说登月计划的 |
[09:38] | until someone with enough imagination | 直到一些充满创造力的人 |
[09:41] | made it very possible. | 使其变成了可能 |
[09:44] | Our earliest prototype. | 这是我们最早的原型 |
[09:47] | She isn’t fancy, but she works, usually. | 不太好看 但通常能用 |
[09:49] | Now, we kept her operational in case | 我们使她维持运行状态 |
[09:51] | the crew of the mother ship ever needed a rescue. | 以防母船上的人员需要被营救 |
[09:53] | We call this one the “Lifeboat.” | 我们把这个称作”救生船” |
[09:55] | Their CPUs are linked. | 两者的CPU是相连的 |
[09:57] | But unfortunately she can’t tell us exactly where | 不幸的是 它不知道 |
[09:59] | the mother ship has gone. | 母船去了哪里 |
[10:00] | But she can tell us when. | 但她能告诉我们时间点 |
[10:03] | Naturally. | 想来也是 |
[10:03] | Only tells you when. | 只有时间点 |
[10:05] | Time machine problems. | 时光机一贯的问题 |
[10:06] | Yes, we’re working on it, | 是 我们正在改进 |
[10:07] | but for the moment that’s the best we have. | 但目前这是我们最好的选择 |
[10:09] | 3:30 p.m. May 6, 1937. | 1937年5月6日 下午三点半 |
[10:11] | We found this on the dead shooter. | 我们在已死的枪手身上发现了这个 |
[10:13] | It’s an address, a tavern in Manchester, New Jersey. | 是个地址 新泽西州曼彻斯特的一家小酒馆 |
[10:16] | That’s the “Hindenburg.” | 那是兴登堡号 |
[10:17] | About four hours before it crashed. | 坠毁前四个小时 |
[10:19] | You’re telling me that this guy actually went back in time, | 你是说这个人真穿越了时间 |
[10:22] | for real, to the “Hindenburg”? | 真去了兴登堡号那里吗 |
[10:24] | Lucy, | 露西 |
[10:25] | if Flynn kills people in ’37 who aren’t supposed to die, | 如果弗林在1937年杀了本不该死的人 |
[10:28] | they don’t have the kids they’re supposed to have, | 这些人就不会有孩子 |
[10:30] | do the things they’re supposed to do, | 就不会做他们本该做的事 |
[10:32] | history changes. | 历史就会改变 |
[10:33] | Reality changes. | 现实也会改变 |
[10:35] | So why would you be stupid enough | 那你们为什么还那么欠考虑 |
[10:36] | to invent something so dangerous? | 发明这么危险的东西 |
[10:38] | I didn’t count on this happening. | 我没想到会发生这种事 |
[10:40] | Why would Flynn do it? | 弗林为什么要这么做 |
[10:41] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:42] | But there’s room in there for three passengers. | 但这艘船能搭乘三个人 |
[10:44] | Wait–to–to do what? | 等等 去干什么 |
[10:46] | Go after him? | 追捕他吗 |
[10:47] | Why else would we bring you here? | 不然我们带你们来干什么 |
[10:49] | You’re insane! | 你疯了 |
[10:51] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[10:52] | even if I believed you, which I don’t, | 即使我相信你 何况我根本不信 |
[10:54] | I am not getting in that thing to–what? | 我才不要乘坐那个东西 |
[10:56] | Go after some terrorist? | 去抓什么恐怖分子 |
[10:57] | I am not a soldier. | 我不是士兵 |
[10:58] | We have a soldier. We need a historian. | 我们有士兵了 我们需要历史学家 |
[11:00] | A good one who knows the customs, | 了解习俗的优秀历史学家 |
[11:02] | can travel incognito, | 能隐瞒真实身份 |
[11:03] | help us keep a low profile. | 低调行事 |
[11:04] | Great, I’ll email you some names. | 这样啊 我会发几个人名给你 |
[11:06] | I think someone who loved history would want to save it. | 我以为热爱历史的人会想要挽救历史 |
[11:09] | Besides, | 而且 |
[11:10] | what if I am telling the truth? | 如果我说的是真的呢 |
[11:12] | Don’t tell me you’re not the least bit curious. | 别说你一点都不好奇 |
[11:18] | You need to go with them. | 你得跟他们一起去 |
[11:20] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[11:21] | I am a coder. | 我就是个编码员 |
[11:22] | Okay, that is what I’m good at. | 这才是我擅长的 |
[11:24] | All right, I don’t like to leave my desk, | 我连离开办公桌都不喜欢 |
[11:25] | let alone go in there or back then. | 更别提什么时空旅行了 |
[11:27] | Also, I don’t know how it works across the pond, | 还有 我不懂英国的情况怎么样 |
[11:29] | but I am black. | 但我是个黑人 |
[11:30] | There is literally no place in American history | 在整个美国历史上 |
[11:32] | that’ll be awesome for me. | 就没有黑人的容身之处 |
[11:33] | Rufus, enough. | 卢夫斯 够了 |
[11:34] | We both know why it has to be you. | 我们都知道你为什么非去不可 |
[11:39] | “Lifeboat” systems coming online. | “救生船”系统上线 |
[11:42] | Ground crew… | 地面人员 |
[11:43] | This is all wrong. | 服装不对 |
[11:44] | This skirt is from the ’40s. And this blouse? | 这裙子是40年代的 还有衬衫 |
[11:46] | They didn’t have this kind of fabric back then. | 那时候还没有这种布料 |
[11:47] | Or underwire bras. | 胸罩也没有钢圈 |
[11:48] | Who is gonna see your bra? | 谁会看你的胸罩啊 |
[11:50] | Best we could do on short notice. | 时间紧迫 就只能做到这样了 |
[11:51] | – Take this please. – I have to call my sister. | -拿好这个 -我得给我妹打个电话 |
[11:52] | You can do it when you get back. | 你可以回来再打 |
[11:53] | – What? – He’s the address for the tavern. | -什么 -这是小酒馆的地址 |
[11:55] | And some money. | 还有些钱 |
[11:56] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:58] | Verify control systems. | 核查控制系统 |
[12:00] | Don’t be noticed. | 万事低调 |
[12:01] | Don’t change anything. | 别改变历史 |
[12:04] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[12:16] | It’s okay, just start. | 没关系 开始吧 |
[12:21] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[12:22] | Rufus. | 卢夫斯 |
[12:23] | I’m a pilot. Kind of. | 我算是一个飞行员吧 |
[12:25] | Kind of? | 算是吗 |
[12:26] | Wyatt. | 怀亚特 |
[12:28] | Time displacement circuits activated. | 时间位移回路已激活 |
[12:35] | Are all these seat belts really necessary? | 真有必要系这么多安全带吗 |
[12:38] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[12:39] | You’ll see. | 你马上就知道了 |
[12:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:42] | I’m–I’m claustrophobic. | 我有幽闭恐惧症 |
[12:45] | And apparently about to travel through time, so… | 而且显然马上要时光穿越 所以 |
[12:48] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[12:50] | Didn’t know I was gonna be working tonight, ma’am. | 我不知道今晚要工作 女士 |
[12:52] | Stop calling me ma’am. | 别叫我女士了 |
[12:59] | Might want to hold on. | 大家坐稳扶好 |
[13:12] | Gravitational flux… | 引力通量 |
[13:40] | Launch sequence completed. | 发射完毕 |
[14:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:13] | Totally good. | 很好 |
[14:47] | Are we here? | 我们到了吗 |
[14:48] | Think so. | 应该是 |
[14:49] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:52] | Pretty sure. | 确定 |
[15:12] | Okay, just one thing that I don’t get. El… | 我只有一件事不明白 |
[15:14] | Apparently, this time machine works. | 显然时光机能用 |
[15:17] | So why don’t we just go back five minutes before Flynn stormed in | 为什么不回到弗林冲进来前的五分钟 |
[15:19] | and then shoot him in the face? | 当场枪毙他呢 |
[15:20] | You can’t go back to any time where you already exist, | 你不能回到你已经存在的时期 |
[15:22] | where you might meet a double of yourself. | 这样的话 两个你就会重叠 |
[15:23] | It is bad for the fabric of reality. | 现实世界就会出现问题 |
[15:26] | Define “Bad.” | 请定义”有问题” |
[15:27] | We tried it once. | 我们试过一次 |
[15:28] | The pilot came back, but not all of him. | 飞行员回来了 但他有一部分没回来 |
[15:31] | What? | 什么 |
[15:41] | So the back of the bus was amazing. | 汽车后面实在太棒了 |
[15:55] | Mom, I wish you could see this. | 妈 好希望你可以看到这一切 |
[15:57] | Come on, Professor, we gotta move. | 快点 教授 我们得行动了 |
[15:58] | – Tell us what we’re getting into. – Okay. | -介绍一下情况 -好的 |
[16:02] | The “Hindenburg” is just reaching the airfield, | 兴登堡号刚刚抵达机场 |
[16:04] | but she won’t be able to land right away. | 但是不会马上降落 |
[16:07] | Because of that. | 因为天气 |
[16:08] | Light rain and high winds. | 小雨和大风 |
[16:09] | So she’ll make a bunch of turns, | 所以转了几次方向 |
[16:11] | causing the air friction, building up static electricity. | 造成空气摩擦 静电聚积 |
[16:14] | Then, at exactly 7:25 p.M., | 然后 晚上7点25分时 |
[16:16] | the “Hindenburg” will throw down the mooring ropes, | 兴登堡号会扔下系留缆绳 |
[16:18] | but the ground crew will drag the ropes through the grass– | 但因为地勤人员要在草地上拉绳子 |
[16:21] | they get soaked. | 他们全身都淋湿了 |
[16:22] | Which electrically grounds the ship, | 电流通过飞船接地了 |
[16:24] | causing a spark in the metal hull. | 在金属船身内部引起了火花 |
[16:25] | The spark ignites a leaking hydrogen balloon, | 火花点燃了漏气的氢气球 |
[16:27] | burning 2,000 cubic liters and 36 people alive. | 整个飞船爆炸烧毁 36人丧命 |
[16:30] | So why is Flynn here? | 为什么弗林要来这里 |
[16:31] | {\an8 | \move(253.906,180.556,300.515,147.641,21,480)\frz11.57}兴登堡号今日着陆 |
[16:31] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[16:32] | – Thank you, miss. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 小姐 -谢谢 |
[16:34] | Maybe he wants to kill all 97 people on board | 也许他想杀掉船上的全部97人 |
[16:36] | instead of just the 36? | 而不仅仅是那36个人 |
[16:37] | Make a bad thing worse? | 制造更大的事端 |
[16:39] | Whatever it is, we find him first, fast as we can. | 无论如何 我们都要先尽快找到他 |
[16:42] | And if we do find him? | 找到他之后呢 |
[16:43] | Leave that to me. | 交给我就可以了 |
[16:56] | It might be the ’30s, but Jersey’s Jersey. | 虽说这是30年代 但泽西还是不变 |
[16:58] | You see Flynn? | 你看到弗林了吗 |
[17:09] | Um, everyone’s staring at you. | 大家都在盯着你 |
[17:10] | Maybe you should just wait outside? | 你还是到外面等我们一下吧 |
[17:11] | On a scale from Million Man March to Mississippi Burning, | 危险程度从百万人大游行到密西西比劫持事件 |
[17:14] | how safe do you think I’m gonna be out there? | 你觉得我在外面能有多安全 |
[17:15] | You should be fine, just, uh… | 你会没事的 就… |
[17:17] | don’t make eye contact with anyone. | 不要和任何人有眼神接触 |
[17:21] | So glad I came. | 真高兴我来了 |
[17:25] | Hey, man. How’s it going? | 兄弟 最近怎么样 |
[17:27] | 美国以前打招呼会说 How do you do 后来大家才说H ow’s it going | |
[17:27] | How’s what going where? | 什么要去哪里 |
[17:30] | How do you do, sir? | 最近如何 先生 |
[17:31] | Um, we were just wondering if you’ve seen this man? | 我们只是想知道你见过这个人吗 |
[17:34] | Why’s he wearing pajamas? | 他为什么穿着睡衣 |
[17:36] | Just have you seen him? | 你有没有见过他 |
[17:37] | No, I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[17:38] | Look again. It’s important. | 再看清楚 这事很重要 |
[17:39] | Hey, what are you, deaf? I said I haven’t seen him. | 你聋了吗 我说了没见过他 |
[17:43] | Yep. Jersey’s Jersey. | 泽西州还是不变啊 |
[17:55] | That’s Kate Drummond. | 那是凯特·德拉蒙德 |
[17:58] | Oh, right, of course she’d be here. | 她当然会在这里 |
[18:00] | Who’s she? | 她是什么人 |
[18:01] | She has a column in the Hearst papers. | 她在赫斯特报系上写专栏 |
[18:03] | She covered the wars in Manchuria and Ethiopia. | 她报道过满洲和埃塞俄比亚的战争 |
[18:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:14] | Just reminds me of someone, that’s all. | 只是让我想起了一个人而已 |
[18:18] | Wyatt! | 怀亚特 |
[18:22] | That’s a pinball machine? | 这是弹珠机吗 |
[18:23] | Nothing gets past you, pal. | 没什么能够瞒过你 |
[18:25] | Double or nothing? | 加倍下注吗 |
[18:27] | Would you like a drink, Miss Drummond? | 想要喝一杯吗 德拉蒙德小姐 |
[18:28] | – You know who I am? – Oh, yeah. | -你知道我是谁吗 -知道 |
[18:30] | The way you covered the wars in Manchuria and Ethiopia | 你报道满洲和埃塞俄比亚战争的角度 |
[18:32] | really makes a guy think. | 真是发人深思 |
[18:34] | Oh, you’re a soldier. | 原来你是军人 |
[18:36] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:36] | The pick-up line, for one. | 搭讪方式是其一 |
[18:38] | I’ve known too many soldiers. | 我认识太多军人了 |
[18:40] | Not like me, you haven’t. | 我这样的可是头一个 |
[18:41] | Miss Drummond. | 德拉蒙德小姐 |
[18:42] | Um, it is so nice to meet you. | 非常高兴认识你 |
[18:45] | You are a hell of a writer. | 你真是个出色的作家 |
[18:46] | This is my older sister, Lucy. | 这是我姐姐露西 |
[18:49] | That’s kind of you, Lucy. | 谢谢你的夸奖 露西 |
[18:50] | You’re in town to cover the “Hindenburg’s” arrival? | 你来这里是为了报道兴登堡号抵达吗 |
[18:52] | Yes, and then I’m riding it back to Europe | 没错 然后我会搭乘飞回欧洲 |
[18:53] | for the coronation | 参加加冕仪式 |
[18:54] | ’cause there’s nothing like a tight, | 因为和一群妄自尊大的人一起 |
[18:55] | enclosed space with a bunch of stuffed shirts. | 待在紧密封闭的空间里”着实有趣” |
[18:57] | Well, maybe you won’t have to take that trip after all. | 也许你根本不必去呢 |
[19:03] | Have you seen this man? | 你见过这人吗 |
[19:05] | Who is he? And why’s he wearing pajamas? | 他是谁 他为什么穿着睡衣 |
[19:06] | He’s a friend of ours. | 他是我们一个朋友 |
[19:09] | Well, yes, he was here. | 没错 他来过 |
[19:10] | About two hours ago. | 大约两小时前 |
[19:11] | What was he doing? | 来做什么 |
[19:12] | Well, when the officers at the airfield need a couple of extra hands, | 机场管理人员招募帮手时 |
[19:15] | this is where they pick ’em up. | 他们就会来这里招人 |
[19:16] | Your friend is working as ground crew. | 你们的朋友是地勤人员了 |
[19:19] | He’s gonna help bring down the “Hindenburg.” | 他会协助兴登堡号着陆 |
[19:24] | We owe Kate another drink for that one. | 我们该请凯特喝一杯 |
[19:25] | She is amazing. | 她太棒了 |
[19:26] | – Who we talking about? – Kate Drummond. | -这说的是谁 -凯特·德拉蒙德 |
[19:28] | She only has about 90 minutes to live. | 她大约九十分钟后会死去 |
[19:30] | She’ll be right under the “Hindenburg” | 飞艇向地面坠毁时 |
[19:31] | when it crashes down on top of her. | 她就在兴登堡号正下方 |
[19:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:35] | You just stood there, | 明知她将死去 |
[19:36] | chatting her up, knowing she’s about to die? | 你就这样站在那里和她聊天吗 |
[19:38] | Well, we can’t change anything. | 我们不能改变历史 |
[19:40] | Today’s the day she… | 今天就是她… |
[19:43] | Today’s her day. | 今天就是她的祭日 |
[19:54] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[20:05] | Guys, follow me. Follow me. | 你们跟我来 跟我来 |
[20:08] | Commander Rosendahl? | 罗森达尔中校 |
[20:10] | I’m sorry to bother you, but it-it’s urgent. | 抱歉打扰你 但事出紧急 |
[20:14] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[20:16] | This man is working as one of your ground crew, | 这个人是你的地勤人员 |
[20:17] | and it’s very important we find him quickly. | 我们必须立刻找到他 |
[20:19] | He’s a threat to your base, sir. | 他对你们的总站是个威胁 长官 |
[20:21] | How? Who are you? | 此话怎讲 你是谁 |
[20:22] | Well, uh, we’re actually– | 其实我们是 |
[20:24] | This is Doctor Dre. I’m Nurse Jackie. | 这位是德鲁医生 我是杰姬护士 |
[20:24] | 长寿美剧《综合医院》中角色名 | |
[20:28] | We’re from General Hospital. | 我们在综合医院工作 |
[20:30] | This man is a patient of ours, which is, uh, | 这个人是我们的病人 |
[20:32] | – why he’s… – Wearing pajamas. | -所以他才 -穿着睡衣 |
[20:34] | He has a bad case of Spanish Flu, | 他患了西班牙流感 情况严峻 |
[20:35] | which last time killed, what, | 这种流感上一次仅仅在美国 |
[20:36] | almost 700,000 people in the US alone, | 就害死了七十万人 |
[20:38] | so, you can see why we’re nervous. | 所以您明白我们紧张的原因了 |
[20:41] | Yes, yes, of course. | 当然 |
[20:42] | I’ll help however I can. | 我会尽力帮忙 |
[20:45] | Officers! Step forward! | 军官 出来 |
[20:47] | – Sir? – Yes, sir. | -长官 -是的 长官 |
[20:49] | This man is somewhere amongst this crowd. | 这个男人就在人群中 |
[20:54] | He’s only got five more minutes. | 他只有五分钟时间了 |
[20:56] | Yeah, let’s split up. | 我们分头行动 |
[20:57] | And if you see Flynn, don’t engage. | 如果你们发现了弗林 不要交手 |
[20:59] | You find me first. | 先来找我 |
[21:08] | Starboard side! | 右舷 |
[21:12] | Lassen Sie die Landelinien. | 放下缆绳[德语] |
[21:29] | It’s practically standing still now. | 飞艇现已处于悬停状态了 |
[21:32] | they’ve dropped ropes out of the nose of the ship. | 他们从船头扔下了绳子 |
[22:01] | Wyatt! | 怀亚特 |
[22:05] | You believe something this big actually flies? | 你能相信这么大的东西居然能飞起来吗 |
[22:07] | Men. Always obsessed with how big something is. | 男人 总是在意东西有多大 |
[22:12] | – Hi, there. Remember me? – Yes, hello. | -你好 还记得我吗 -记得 你好 |
[22:13] | Yeah, couple things I want to talk to you about. | 很好 我有事要跟你谈 |
[22:15] | Maybe we can go someplace private. | 我们去找个更私密的地方 |
[22:16] | In… in a minute, I’m working. | 稍等 我正在工作 |
[22:17] | Well, we don’t have a minute, really. | 真的来不及了 |
[22:18] | Well, maybe you haven’t noticed, soldier, | 难道你没看到吗 士兵 |
[22:19] | but the ship is landing, it’ll have to wait. | 飞艇正在降落 等等再说 |
[22:21] | – It can’t wait. – No! | -等不及了 -不 |
[22:22] | Hey! You stay away from me! | 你离我远点 |
[22:24] | We’re out of time! | 没时间了 |
[22:25] | – Stop! Get off me! – Run! Run! | -住手 放开我 -快跑 |
[22:27] | It’s gonna blow! | 要爆炸了 |
[22:29] | Stay away! | 滚开 |
[22:30] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[22:32] | Oh! You stay away from me! | 你给我滚开 |
[22:39] | The majestic airship lands gracefully | 宏伟的飞艇已经优雅地着陆 |
[22:41] | as passengers wave to the awed spectators. | 乘客们走下来 向一旁吃惊的观众挥手示意 |
[22:48] | That’s not supposed to happen, right? | 这情况不对 是吧 |
[22:52] | Where’s Lucy? | 露西在哪 |
[23:14] | Are you following us? | 你在跟踪我们吗 |
[23:15] | Flynn wants to talk to you. | 弗林想跟你谈谈 |
[23:24] | Take me to Flynn. | 带我去见弗林 |
[23:47] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[23:50] | Flynn just saved the “Hindenburg.” | 弗林拯救了”兴登堡号” |
[23:52] | So no, I am definitely not okay. | 所以 我很不好 |
[24:06] | So saving the “Hindenburg,” Huh? | 他拯救了”兴登堡号” |
[24:08] | How’d Flynn even do it? | 弗林是怎么做到的 |
[24:10] | The mooring ropes. | 系留缆绳 |
[24:12] | I saw crewmen, they didn’t let the ropes touch the wet grass. | 我注意到地勤没让绳子碰到湿草 |
[24:14] | They wrapped them up. | 他们把绳子卷了起来 |
[24:15] | No wet ropes means the ship doesn’t ground. | 绳子没湿就意味着飞艇没接地 |
[24:18] | There’s no spark in the hull, no boom. | 船舱上里就不会出现火花 也就不会爆炸 |
[24:19] | Those must’ve been Flynn’s guys. | 肯定是弗林手下的人做的 |
[24:21] | I’m less concerned with how Flynn did it then why. | 比起方法 我更在意他这么做的原因 |
[24:23] | It’s a bad thing 36 people lived? | 36人存活下来是件很糟的事吗 |
[24:25] | Very bad. | 非常糟 |
[24:26] | It could change the present in ways we can’t possibly predict. | 我们无法预测这会对历史产生什么样的影响 |
[24:34] | Finally. | 总算 |
[24:34] | Some civilization in this backwater crap-hole. | 在这个落后的时代可算有点文明产物了 |
[24:37] | I can rewire it to track the other walkie’s signal, | 我能重新接线 让它追踪到其他对讲机信号 |
[24:39] | use it to find Flynn. | 从而找到弗林 |
[24:42] | Give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[24:54] | You shouldn’t have brought that gun. | 你不应该带着那把枪 |
[24:55] | Oh, the one I saved your ass with? | 你指救了你命的那把枪吗 |
[24:57] | We are surrounded by Nazis. | 我们周围全都是纳粹 |
[25:00] | What if one of them takes your future gun to Berlin? | 要是某个纳粹把那把未来手枪带去柏林怎么办 |
[25:02] | Sometimes things get messy. | 出差错是不可避免的 |
[25:04] | It is my job to make sure there is no mess. | 我的任务就是保证不出任何差错 |
[25:06] | There’s always a mess. | 差错是没办法避免的 |
[25:09] | That’s the deal. | 这是真的 |
[25:10] | So now we make it up as we go. | 所以眼下我们只能随机应变 |
[25:14] | And I take out Flynn. | 我还要干掉弗林 |
[25:16] | Which, by the way, might require the use of a damn gun. | 干掉他 就可能会用到枪 |
[25:19] | So if that’s your job, why did you run off after Kate? | 既然那是你的任务 为什么还去追凯特 |
[25:26] | Hey, guys? | 伙计们 |
[25:28] | Turns out I can’t track Flynn | 看来我没法追踪到弗林了 |
[25:29] | because this isn’t actually a walkie. | 因为这其实不是对讲机 |
[25:31] | – At least, not anymore. – What do you mean? | -至少它现在不是了 -什么意思 |
[25:33] | Someone soldered the lead wires. | 有人把导线焊上了 |
[25:34] | And then there’s this thing. | 然后装上了这个 |
[25:38] | That’s a blasting cap. | 那是雷管 |
[25:39] | This is a detonator. | 这是个引爆器 |
[25:40] | For a… a bomb? | 引爆炸弹的吗 |
[25:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:45] | Kate’s column. Listen. | 凯特的专栏 听着 |
[25:48] | “The ‘Hindenburg’ will welcome many luminaries aboard, | “兴登堡号上将云集社会各界名流 |
[25:50] | its return trip to Europe and the king’s coronation.” | 返回欧洲 参加国王的加冕礼” |
[25:53] | John D. Rockefeller Jr., | 小约翰·D·洛克菲勒 |
[25:54] | Omar Bradley, | 奥马尔·布拉德利 |
[25:55] | Igor Sikorsky…” | 伊戈尔·西科尔斯基” |
[25:56] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[25:57] | Rockefeller’s gonna help build the United Nations. | 洛克菲勒会出资帮助建设联合国总部 |
[25:59] | Bradley’s crucial to planning D-Day. | 布拉德利对于计划诺曼底登陆至关重要 |
[26:01] | S–Sikorsky invented the damn helicopter. | 西科尔斯基发明了直升机 |
[26:03] | I mean, what if that’s | 我是说 如果这才是 |
[26:04] | why Flynn saved the “Hindenburg”? | 弗林拯救”兴登堡号”的原因呢 |
[26:05] | What if he didn’t want to blow it up on the way in | 如果他不想让飞艇着陆时爆炸 |
[26:06] | because he wants to blow it up on the way out? | 是因为想让它起飞时爆炸呢 |
[26:09] | If these people died, the–the damage to the timeline | 如果这些人死了 对于时间线的破坏 |
[26:11] | it’s–it’s catastrophic– | 是灾难性的 |
[26:12] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[26:15] | Stay right where you are! | 待在原地别动 |
[26:23] | Let me guess, someone called in an anonymous tip? | 让我猜猜 是有人提供了匿名线报吗 |
[26:25] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[26:31] | When do they invent deodorant? | 他们什么时候能发明除臭剂 |
[26:33] | Please, just call the airfield | 请你打给机场 |
[26:35] | and tell them that the “Hindenburg” is in danger! | 告诉他们”兴登堡号”非常危险 |
[26:37] | Please! | 求你了 |
[26:40] | Piece-of-crap, old lock. | 废铜烂铁 锁太老了 |
[26:43] | Can you open it? | 你能打开吗 |
[26:44] | Oh, yeah. Easy with a hairpin, | 能 有个发夹易如反掌 |
[26:46] | which I’m guessing you don’t have. | 不过我猜你没有 |
[26:47] | No, I don’t. | 对 我没有 |
[26:56] | How soon till – the “Hindenburg” leaves? | “兴登堡号”还有多久离开 |
[26:58] | Just before dawn, so pretty soon. | 就在凌晨 很快了 |
[27:01] | Great, we just rot in here | 真好 那些人死的时候 |
[27:02] | while all those people die. | 就让我们烂在这里吧 |
[27:03] | – While– – Kate dies? | -当… -当凯特死时吗 |
[27:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:09] | So, what is it about her? | 她到底有什么特殊 |
[27:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[27:20] | Okay, so you’re just one of those soldiers | 好吧 那你就只是一个 |
[27:21] | who ignores his orders to chase a pretty face? | 为了漂亮脸蛋无视上级命令的士兵吗 |
[27:23] | Kate reminds me of my wife. | 凯特使我想起了我妻子 |
[27:26] | Okay? | 满意了 |
[27:28] | They even look alike. | 她俩长得很像 |
[27:30] | Little bit. | 有一点点吧 |
[27:31] | I didn’t know you were married. | 我不知道你结婚了 |
[27:35] | Jessica died. | 杰西卡死了 |
[27:40] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[27:44] | If I could just change that one… | 如果我能改正那个错误 |
[27:53] | So when I saw Kate, I just couldn’t let her… | 所以我看见凯特 就是不能眼睁睁地看她 |
[28:27] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[28:32] | What the hell kind of a gun is this? | 这到底是种什么枪 |
[28:52] | I know how to get out. | 我知道怎么出去了 |
[28:55] | How? | 怎么出去 |
[29:02] | Make a distraction. | 分散他的注意力 |
[29:08] | Uh…ahem. Excuse me, | 打扰一下 |
[29:09] | can I get a glass of water, please, sir? | 能给我一杯水吗 求你了 先生 |
[29:11] | Swallow your spit, boy. | 喝你的口水吧 孩子 |
[29:18] | I’m not a boy, actually. | 实际上我不是孩子了 |
[29:21] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[29:23] | You have eyes, right? | 你长眼了 对吧 |
[29:25] | You can tell I’m not a child, | 你能看出来我不是小孩了 |
[29:26] | and I am definitely not your son, | 而且我也绝对不是你的儿子 |
[29:27] | so don’t call me “boy.” | 所以别叫我”孩子” |
[29:31] | I’m not sure you realize where you are, | 我不确定你是否清楚自己在哪儿 |
[29:34] | boy. | 孩子 |
[29:35] | Actually, I do. | 实际上 我清楚 |
[29:37] | I’m in the damn Stone Age, but, man, | 我在该死的石器时代 但是 伙计 |
[29:39] | I hope you live a long, long life. | 我祝你活得长长久久 |
[29:42] | Long enough to see Michael Jordan dunk, | 长到能看到迈克尔·乔丹灌篮 |
[29:44] | Michael Jackson dance, | 迈克尔·杰克逊跳舞 |
[29:45] | Mike Tyson punch, | 迈克·泰森打拳 |
[29:46] | really, just, – any black guy named Michael. | 随便哪个叫迈克尔的黑人都行 |
[29:48] | OJ? Yeah, he gets off. | 辛普森 对 他脱罪了 |
[29:50] | He did it, but we don’t care. | 他确实杀人了 但我们不在乎 |
[29:51] | And Obama, – he’s the president.2008. | 还有奥巴马 他2008年当选了总统 |
[29:53] | That’s gonna suck for you! | 这会让你失望的 |
[29:54] | I hope you see it all. | 我希望你看到这一切 |
[29:56] | Because the future is not on your side, | 因为未来不在你那边 |
[29:59] | boy. | 孩子 |
[30:05] | Okay, so where’s he going? | 话说他要去哪儿 |
[30:07] | – Take off your bra. – What? | -把你文胸脱了 -什么 |
[30:08] | Your modern bra. | 你的现代文胸 |
[30:09] | With underwire, yeah. | 里面有铁丝 对了 |
[30:25] | Here. | 给 |
[30:34] | Uh–gu–guys? | 伙计们 |
[30:37] | Uh, Wyatt? Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 怀亚特 好吧好吧 |
[30:39] | Guy–guys–guys–Wyatt? | 伙计们 怀亚特 |
[30:41] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[30:42] | Okay, guys, please stop. Don’t come in here. | 伙计们 就此打住 别进来 |
[30:44] | Look, no, no-no-no! Hold on, stop, stop. | 别 冷静 住手 |
[30:46] | No, no! Stop! | 住手 |
[30:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[30:59] | Not bad, Rufus. | 不赖嘛 卢夫斯 |
[31:00] | Come on, come on. | 快走 |
[31:02] | That was amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[31:19] | – How we gonna find the bomb? – Working on it. | -我们怎么去找那个炸弹 -还在想 |
[31:22] | – No, I need a steward! – No! | -服务员快过来 -别喊 |
[31:23] | I need a steward! | 服务员快来 |
[31:24] | You stay away from me, you attacked me! | 你离我远点 你刚刚袭击了我 |
[31:25] | No, no, I was trying to save you! | 不 我之前是准备救你的 |
[31:26] | I’m trying to save you right now. | 现在也是来救你的 |
[31:29] | This ship is in danger. There is a bomb. | 飞艇现在很危险 艇上有颗炸弹 |
[31:30] | And we’re trying to find it. | 我们现在正在想办法找它 |
[31:31] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[31:33] | The picture we showed you, | 我们之前给你看的那张照片 |
[31:35] | that guy planted the bomb. | 就是那个人安了炸弹 |
[31:37] | Help us. | 帮帮我们 |
[31:39] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:42] | I saw him. | 我看到他了 |
[31:42] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[31:45] | He came out of here in a hurry. | 他之前急匆匆地跑到这里 |
[31:47] | – Look over there. – Okay. | -到处找找看 -好 |
[32:01] | What the hell is that? | 这到底是什么东西 |
[32:02] | We got to get this off the ship now. | 我们得赶紧把炸弹从飞艇上弄走 |
[32:03] | Uh…about that. | 恐怕不行了 |
[32:22] | You’ve defused a bomb before, right? | 你之前拆除过炸弹吧 |
[32:23] | I’ve seen it done. | 我看别人干过这个 |
[32:25] | Had some training in Afghanistan. | 还在阿富汗做过一些培训 |
[32:27] | Since when were we fighting Afghanistan? | 我们什么时候跟阿富汗开战了 |
[32:29] | Hey, I need you to ground the ship and get the people off. | 你得想办法让飞艇落地 然后疏散乘客 |
[32:32] | How do we do that? | 我们该怎么做 |
[32:36] | We make it up as we go. | 我们随机应变 |
[32:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:49] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[32:50] | Stay back. | 后退 |
[32:52] | We’re the Anarchist Black Cross. | 我们是无政府黑十字军 |
[32:54] | We have a bomb on this ship. | 我们在飞艇上安放了炸弹 |
[32:56] | You’re going to land now and await further demands. | 你们马上降落 等我们的命令 |
[33:01] | Do it or I’ll cut his throat, you Nazis! | 不然我就把他割喉 你们这帮纳粹 |
[33:09] | Hurry up! Let’s go! | 快点 出发 |
[33:19] | The ship is landing. | 飞艇要着陆了 |
[33:21] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[33:35] | Ask me something. | 跟我聊聊 |
[33:36] | Wha–like what? | 聊什么 |
[33:38] | Anything. It relaxes me to talk. | 什么都可以 聊天能让我放松 |
[33:41] | Anything, well… | 谈什么都可以 |
[33:42] | Where the hell did this | 这个能发光的钟 |
[33:44] | glowing clock come from? | 是从哪里来的 |
[33:47] | Or you, for that matter? | 你又是从哪里来的 |
[33:50] | All right, look, I know this is hard to believe, | 好吧 我知道这有些让人难以置信 |
[33:53] | but I’m gonna tell you the truth. | 但我要跟你讲的是实情 |
[33:56] | My name is Buck Rogers and this thing came from outer space. | 我叫巴克·罗杰斯 而这个东西来自外星 |
[33:56] | 经典科幻漫画主角 | |
[35:02] | Don’t shoot, you idiot! | 别开枪 你这个蠢货 |
[35:12] | Go! Go! We gotta go! | 撤 我们得撤了 |
[35:31] | Go, go! | 走啊 |
[35:38] | Come on, I got you! Let’s go! | 来 我接着你 我们走 |
[35:41] | I need some help over here! Someone help! | 我这里需要救助 来人哪 |
[35:48] | Sir, do you need help? Here, here. | 先生你需要帮助吗 来 |
[35:51] | Go get that little girl! | 去帮帮那小女孩 |
[35:52] | Here you go. | 我们这边走 |
[36:01] | It’s time we talked. | 我们得谈谈 |
[36:04] | You need to understand who | 你得知道你在跟谁斗 |
[36:06] | and what you’re dealing with. | 你到底卷入了什么 |
[36:08] | I understand that | 我知道 |
[36:08] | you’re a psychopath trying to | 你是个打算把大家 |
[36:10] | burn everything to the ground. | 都烧死的变态 |
[36:12] | Well, that depends on your point of view, Lucy. | 露西 这取决于你的视角 |
[36:14] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[36:15] | I know everything about you. | 我知道关于你的一切 |
[36:17] | Your father’s dead. | 你父亲去世了 |
[36:19] | You think you’re meant to follow in your mother’s footsteps, | 你觉得你应该追随你母亲的脚步 |
[36:21] | but you don’t really want to. | 但你内心深处并不想那么做 |
[36:24] | You wanna know how I know? | 你想知道我是怎么了解这些事的吗 |
[36:29] | That’s my handwriting, but… | 那是我的笔迹 |
[36:32] | I didn’t write that. | 但我没写这些东西 |
[36:33] | Not yet. | 目前还没写 |
[36:34] | But you will. | 但你以后会写的 |
[36:38] | I know what you’re really meant to be, Lucy, | 我知道你会成为怎样的人 露西 |
[36:40] | and it isn’t a teacher. | 绝不仅仅是名老师 |
[36:41] | Why would I believe anything | 我为什么要相信 |
[36:43] | from someone who killed their own family? | 一个杀死自己亲人的人说的话 |
[36:47] | Just ask them why they really chose you | 问问他们究竟为什么要选你 |
[36:50] | for this mission. | 来完成任务 |
[36:51] | And ask them what Rittenhouse is. | 问问他们里滕豪斯是什么 |
[36:54] | Rittenhouse? | 里滕豪斯 |
[36:59] | Get someplace safe! | 找个安全的地方 |
[37:00] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[37:02] | Have a good life. | 好好活下去 |
[37:04] | Wha– | 什么 |
[37:13] | I know for a fact that you’re not gonna shoot. | 我知道你不会开枪的 |
[37:17] | Wyatt. | 怀亚特 |
[37:26] | – Kate? – Oh, Kate. | -凯特 -凯特 |
[37:30] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[37:32] | You got her? | 你可以吗 |
[37:33] | I got her! Go! | 我照看她 你快去 |
[37:44] | Come on, stay with me. | 坚持住 保持清醒 |
[37:48] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[37:49] | Move, move, move. | 让开 让开 |
[37:50] | – You’re okay… – Here, let me. | -你没事的 -来 让我来 |
[37:52] | Come on. | 坚持住 |
[37:54] | Just relax, relax. | 放松 放松 |
[37:58] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[37:59] | Ple–plea– | 求你 |
[38:01] | Come on. | 坚持住 |
[38:02] | Kate, come– Kate, come on! | 凯特 坚持住 凯特 坚持住 |
[38:07] | Come on. | 坚持住啊 |
[38:53] | The “Hindenburg” exploded early morning | 兴登堡号于1937年5月7日 |
[38:55] | May the 7th, 1937. | 凌晨发生爆炸 |
[38:57] | It was bombed by the Anarchist Black Cross. | 被无政府组织黑十字军的炸弹袭击了 |
[38:59] | There were only two casualties. | 只有两名死者 |
[39:01] | Journalist Kate Drummond | 记者凯特·德拉蒙德 |
[39:03] | and the man whose body was unable to be identified. | 和一名无法辨认身份的男性 |
[39:05] | Okay, so–so to you, this is what’s in the books? | 所以在你看来 这就是历史事实 |
[39:08] | – This is how it went down? – Of course. | -这就是爆炸的过程吗 -当然了 |
[39:09] | And the anarchist group, | 而那个无政府组织 |
[39:10] | Three suspects who escaped from jail | 三名逃出监狱 消失得无影无踪的 |
[39:12] | – and vanished without a trace. – Yes? | -袭击嫌疑人 -怎么了 |
[39:13] | 无政府黑十字军 因炸毁兴登堡号被通缉 | |
[39:14] | That was us. | 那是我们 |
[39:16] | What? | 什么 |
[39:17] | We had some issues. | 我们遇到了麻烦 |
[39:18] | Flynn wanted a lot more than two casualties. | 弗林想杀死的不止是两个人 |
[39:20] | He wanted to murder everyone onboard, | 他想要谋杀所有在艇上的人 |
[39:22] | and we stopped him, but the “Hindenburg,” | 我们阻止了他 但兴登堡号 |
[39:24] | it wasn’t supposed to happen like this. | 本不应该这样的 |
[39:26] | Flynn still changed history | 弗林还是用某种方式改变了历史 |
[39:27] | in–in ways I… In what ways I– I don’t know yet. | 用某种我还不知道的方式 |
[39:31] | Did you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[39:32] | I spoke to him. | 我跟他说过话 |
[39:33] | Really? What did he say? | 真的吗 他说了什么 |
[39:35] | He said I should ask you why you chose me | 他说我应该问你为什么选择我 |
[39:36] | and what Rittenhouse means. | 还有里滕豪斯是什么 |
[39:38] | I have no idea what he’s talking about. | 我不知道他在说什么 |
[39:41] | I don’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[39:44] | Rufus, where’s Flynn now? | 卢夫斯 弗林现在在哪里 |
[39:46] | Uh, the “Lifeboat’s” CPU says that | 生命之舟的CPU显示 |
[39:48] | he’s back in present day, but who knows where. | 他已经回到了当下 但谁知道在哪 |
[39:49] | And so we can’t go back to ’37? | 所以我们不能再回到1937年了吗 |
[39:52] | – Give it another shot? – No. | -再试一次 -不 |
[39:53] | Remember, we can’t double-back to any place | 你记住 我们不能再次回到任何 |
[39:55] | where we meet ourselves. | 我们会遇到自己的地方 |
[39:56] | There are no do-overs. | 没有重来的机会 |
[39:58] | So what is Flynn after? | 所以弗林有什么企图 |
[40:00] | I have a theory. | 我有个推测 |
[40:02] | Any anti-government wack-job | 随便哪个反政府的疯子 |
[40:03] | can get a few barrels of fertilizer | 都能搞到几桶化肥 |
[40:05] | and blow up a federal building. | 然后炸毁一座联邦大楼 |
[40:06] | It’s not going to really change anything. | 这不会真的改变什么 |
[40:08] | Our institutions are too established, | 我们的国家机器已经稳如泰山 |
[40:10] | but in the past, – things were a lot more fragile. | 但在过去 一切都脆弱得多 |
[40:13] | I… | 我 |
[40:15] | I think Flynn is trying to kill America in the crib. | 我认为弗林想要将美国扼杀在摇篮里 |
[40:18] | Rewrite history before it’s even written. | 在历史写就之前就改变历史 |
[40:23] | None of you are to say a word about any of this, | 这件事你们谁都不许透露一个字 |
[40:24] | under penalty of treason. | 否则以叛国罪论处 |
[40:26] | – If we need you, we’ll call you. – Wait. | -需要时我们会联系你们 -慢着 |
[40:28] | – Need us? – Nothing has changed. | -需要时 -什么都没改变 |
[40:30] | Flynn is still out there. He still has the mother ship. | 弗林仍逍遥法外 母船还在他手里 |
[40:32] | And you are still our best option. | 你们也还是我们的最佳选择 |
[40:34] | When he uses it again, we will call you. | 当他再次使用母船时 我们会联系你们 |
[40:40] | You have something for me? | 你有什么东西要给我吗 |
[40:43] | I didn’t get everything. | 我没录到全部的对话 |
[40:44] | For some of it, they were out of earshot. | 有几句不在录音距离内 |
[40:47] | Those must have been Flynn’s guys. | 肯定是弗林手下的人做的 |
[40:48] | I’m less concerned with how Flynn did it than why. | 比起方法 我更在意他这么做的原因 |
[40:52] | I’m not at all comfortable with this. | 做这事我很不安心 |
[40:55] | By the way. | 顺便一说 |
[40:58] | Do you think I’m comfortable with any of this? | 你觉得我做这些事就安心吗 |
[41:09] | When you shot Flynn, couple inches to the right, | 你开枪打弗林时 如果子弹右偏十几厘米 |
[41:11] | you would have blown my brains out. | 就会打爆我的头 |
[41:14] | You just that good or was I just that expendable? | 你是枪法极好 还是觉得我无关紧要 |
[41:18] | Well, I guess I’m just that good, ma’am. | 大概我枪法就是那么好吧 女士 |
[41:24] | Wyatt. | 怀亚特 |
[41:25] | You asked Rufus about – going back to your own timeline | 你问了卢夫斯关于回到过去的事 |
[41:27] | because you want to change what happened to your wife, right? | 因为你想改变你妻子的结局 对不对 |
[41:32] | But maybe the “Hindenburg” was meant to explode, | 可也许兴登堡号注定要爆炸 |
[41:34] | Kate was meant to die. | 凯特注定会死亡 |
[41:36] | Maybe we don’t get to make it up as we go. | 也许我们没有权利随机应变 |
[41:39] | – Maybe some things are just– – What? | -也许有些事只是 -什么 |
[41:42] | Fate? | 命运吗 |
[41:56] | How was it? What was it like? | 感觉如何 什么样子 |
[41:57] | Uh, you know, to time-travel? | 我是说 时间旅行 |
[42:02] | I’ll take you to dinner, tell you all about it. | 不如我请你去吃晚餐 和你详细说说 |
[42:08] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[42:31] | 个人的一小步 却是人类的一大步 | |
[42:37] | Amy? How’s she doing? | 艾米 她怎么样了 |
[42:41] | Amy, I’m back! | 艾米 我回来了 |
[42:49] | Hi, sweetheart. | 你好 甜心 |
[42:54] | – Mom? – What was all that about Amy? | -妈妈 -你刚才喊艾米是喊谁呢 |
[42:57] | Please say that you brought me a Snickers. | 请告诉我你给我买了巧克力棒 |
[43:01] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[43:02] | – You’re okay? – Yes, of course I’m okay. | -你没事了 -当然 我好得很 |
[43:13] | What’s gotten into you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[43:16] | I just– how is this possible? | 我只是… 这怎么可能 |
[43:17] | How could–how could– the “Hindenburg”– | 怎么会 兴登堡号怎么会… |
[43:20] | how could the “Hindenburg” have done this? | 兴登堡号怎么会导致这结果 |
[43:21] | “Hindenburg”? Lucy, you’re not making any sense. | 兴登堡号 露西你开始说胡话了 |
[43:23] | – Sorry. I’m just so happy to see you. – Sweetheart. | -抱歉 我只是见到你太高兴了 -甜心 |
[43:29] | What’s happened to your engagement ring? | 你的订婚戒指哪去了 |
[43:32] | – My what? – Sweetheart, what is wrong? | -我的什么 -甜心 你到底怎么了 |
[43:34] | Sorry, it’s, um… just a lot to, uh… | 抱歉 只是 有很多事… |
[43:38] | Where’s Amy? | 艾米在哪 |
[43:40] | Lucy, you keep saying that. Amy who? | 露西 你一直在说的艾米到底是谁 |
[43:46] | No. | 不 |
[43:49] | – No. – Lucy? | -不会的 -露西 |
[43:51] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[43:52] | – Lucy? – Amy! | -露西 -艾米 |
[43:53] | Tell me what is going on. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[43:59] | No. This isn’t right. | 不 这不是真的 |
[44:02] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[44:04] | This isn’t right. | 这不是真的 |
[44:05] | Lucy, what are you talking about? You’re starting to scare me. | 露西 你到底在说什么 你吓到我了 |
[44:13] | – Hello? – The car’s turning around to pick you up, | -你好 -车正掉头去接你 |
[44:15] | we need you back here now. | 我们要你立刻回来这里 |
[44:16] | Flynn just took out the mother ship again. | 弗林再次使用了母船 |
[44:18] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[44:22] | When? | 什么时候 |