时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Fellow citizens and compatriots, | 公民同胞同志们 |
[00:12] | I am besieged by 1,000 or more Mexicans | 我被桑塔·安纳率领的一千多名墨西哥人 |
[00:16] | under Santa Anna. | 围攻了 |
[00:18] | I have sustained a continual bombardment | 我受到了持续24小时的轰炸 |
[00:20] | and cannonade for 24 hours, | 以及炮击 |
[00:23] | and have not lost a man. | 但却未损失一人 |
[00:26] | I shall never surrender or retreat. | 我决不会投降或是撤退 |
[00:30] | Then I call on you in the name of liberty, of patriotism, | 以自由与爱国之名 |
[00:33] | and everything dear to the American character | 以所有美国人珍视的品格之名 |
[00:37] | to come to our aid with all dispatch. | 我在此呼吁诸位尽快前来协助我们 |
[00:40] | The enemy is receiving reinforcements daily | 敌人每日都在获得增援 |
[00:43] | and will no doubt increase to 3,000 or 4,000 | 在四至五天内毫无疑问将 |
[00:46] | in four or five days. | 增至三千到四千人 |
[00:49] | If this call is neglected, | 如果这份请求被忽视 |
[00:51] | I am determined to sustain myself | 我决心尽可能地坚持 |
[00:53] | as long as possible and die like a soldier | 并最终像一个士兵一样死去 |
[00:55] | who never forgets what is due to his own honor, | 一个永不忘记他的荣誉所在 |
[00:58] | and that of his country: | 以及他的国家之人 |
[01:00] | victory… or death. | 不成功 便成仁 |
[01:02] | Lieutenant Colonel William Barret Travis, | 威廉·巴雷·特拉维斯中校 |
[01:05] | the Alamo. | 于阿拉莫 |
[01:11] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[01:15] | Is it safe to talk in here? | 这里说话安全吗 |
[01:17] | I mean, are they listening? | 我是说 他们在监听吗 |
[01:18] | What’re you prattling on about? | 你胡说些什么呢 |
[01:20] | Of course it’s safe. | 当然安全了 |
[01:22] | – Ask me why I’m late. – Why are you late? | -问我为什么来晚了 -为什么你来晚了 |
[01:25] | Because I don’t have a car. Ask me why I don’t have a car. | 因为我没有车 问我为什么没有车 |
[01:28] | Because I am too scared to get in mine, | 因为我太害怕不敢进我的车 |
[01:29] | because your Rittenhouse guys hacked me | 因为你的里滕豪斯 |
[01:31] | while I was going 50 miles an hour! | 在我开到八十迈时黑了我的车 |
[01:33] | – Are you all right? – Do I look all right? | -你没事吧 -我看起来像没事吗 |
[01:36] | Right, well, I’m sorry. | 那好吧 我很抱歉 |
[01:37] | They, um, shouldn’t be contacting you directly. | 他们 不应该直接接触你 |
[01:43] | Is that all you have to say? | 你要说的就这些吗 |
[01:45] | You sold me out. | 你出卖了我 |
[01:46] | You had them send some goon to threaten me and my family. | 你让他们派暴徒来威胁我和我的家人 |
[01:49] | Wait a minute. I’d never do that. | 等一下 我从没这么做过 |
[01:56] | You’re like a son to me. | 你就像是我的儿子 |
[01:58] | Now, for you to think that I would– | 你要是觉得我会… |
[02:04] | I don’t know what to think of you. | 我不知道要怎么看待你 |
[02:08] | Well, now you know what they’re capable of. | 现在你知道他们的手段了 |
[02:09] | You have to cooperate. | 你必须合作 |
[02:13] | We both do. | 我们都需要 |
[02:24] | – You wanted to see me, ma’am? – Thank you for coming in. | -你想见我吗 女士 -谢谢你能来 |
[02:26] | I know it’s late. | 我知道比较晚了 |
[02:28] | This is Deputy Director Patrick Ramsey, | 这是副局长帕特里克·拉姆齐 |
[02:30] | my boss at the NCTC. | 我在反恐中心的上司 |
[02:32] | Master Sergeant Logan, it’s an honor. | 二级士官长罗根 很荣幸 |
[02:35] | You’re a real war hero. | 你是位真正的战争英雄 |
[02:36] | We’ve all heard what you did in Syria. | 我们都听说过你在叙利亚的事迹 |
[02:38] | But you’re replacing me. | 但是你要换掉我 |
[02:41] | – How’d you know? – A guy like you doesn’t show up | -你怎么知道 -您这种人一般不出现 |
[02:43] | unless it’s to get rid of a guy like me, sir. | 除非是为了赶走我这种人 长官 |
[02:45] | The job’s to kill Garcia Flynn. | 杀死加西亚·弗林的工作 |
[02:48] | You just haven’t gotten it done. | 你一直都没有完成 |
[02:50] | Maybe the next guy will. | 也许下一个人可以 |
[02:53] | – Who’re you bringing in? – Dave Baumgardner. | -你要带谁来 -大卫·鲍姆哥顿 |
[02:55] | “Bam-Bam.” | “爆爆” |
[02:57] | I served with him in Kandahar. He’ll do a good job. | 我在坎大哈和他一起服役 他会干好的 |
[03:01] | I’m happy to brief him if you’d like. | 如果你愿意 我可以跟他做简报 |
[03:02] | For what it’s worth… | 不管怎样 |
[03:04] | Agent Christopher fought like hell to keep you here. | 克里斯托弗探员拼尽全力想留下你 |
[03:08] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 长官 |
[03:09] | But I get it. | 但我明白的 |
[03:10] | It’s results-oriented business, | 这任务是结果导向的 |
[03:12] | and I haven’t delivered results. | 而我未能呈上应有的结果 |
[03:17] | – Attempting to pinpoint now. – Level reading is satisfactory. | -尝试进行定位 -读数水平正常 |
[03:21] | – The states are moving. – What’s going on? | -状态数值有变化 -怎么回事 |
[03:23] | Flynn’s gone. | 弗林走了 |
[03:24] | To March 2nd, 1836. | 前往了1836年3月2日 |
[03:27] | Looks like… | 看起来像是 |
[03:28] | around San Antonio. | 在圣安东尼奥市附近 |
[03:29] | That’s days before the Alamo. | 那是阿拉莫战役前几天 |
[03:32] | I’m from Tas. We all know that one. | 我来自得州 我们都知道那个事件 |
[03:34] | I’ll call Lucy. | 我来联系露西 |
[03:35] | When’s Baumgardner gonna get here? | 鲍姆哥顿什么时候到 |
[03:36] | Not soon enough. | 来不及了 |
[03:37] | Looks like you’re talking one more trip. | 看起来你得再进行一次行动了 |
[03:39] | I’ll make the best of it, ma’am. | 我会尽力而为的 长官 |
[03:42] | No, yeah, I’m on my way. | 不 好 我这就来 |
[03:47] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[03:50] | – Work. – At this hour? | -工作 -在现在这个点 |
[03:53] | Lucy, what’s so important about this new job | 露西 这工作有这么重要吗 |
[03:54] | that these Mason Industries people | 以至于这些梅森企业的人 |
[03:56] | need you to be there at midnight? | 需要你大半夜赶过去 |
[03:58] | Mom, I told you. I signed an NDA. | 妈 我跟你说了 我签了保密协议 |
[03:59] | – I can’t talk about it. – So I won’t tell anyone. | -我不能谈论这件事 -那我就不告诉其他人 |
[04:01] | Comen. Just between you and me. | 说吧 就我俩 |
[04:03] | It doesn’t work that way, okay? | 不能这样做的 好吗 |
[04:04] | – I gotta go. – Lucy. | -我得走了 -露西 |
[04:07] | I’m asking because I’m worried. | 我问你是因为我很担心 |
[04:09] | You moved back in with me, | 你搬回来和我一起住 |
[04:10] | you’re ignoring your fiancé, | 你忽视你的未婚夫 |
[04:11] | and you are bailing on your teaching. | 而且你还辞去了教书的工作 |
[04:13] | I get how strange this all looks, | 我知道这一切看起来有多奇怪 |
[04:15] | and I do wish that I could talk to you about it. | 我也希望我可以告诉你 |
[04:17] | But… | 但是 |
[04:19] | I just need you to undstand. | 我只是需要你理解 |
[04:20] | We used to talk. Do you remember? | 我们以前经常聊天的 还记得吗 |
[04:22] | So talk to me. Maybe I can help you. | 所以跟我聊聊 也许我能帮到你 |
[04:24] | Okay, okay. Mom, please, all right? | 好了 好了 妈妈 饶了我吧 |
[04:25] | Because from where I am standing, | 因为从我的角度看来 |
[04:28] | you’re throwing away everything you’ve ever worked for, | 你这是在抛弃所有你为之奋斗的一切 |
[04:30] | and for what? | 而这是为了什么呢 |
[04:33] | Lu, I raised you better than that. | 小露 我把你培养得比那要好得多 |
[04:35] | I raised you to use your head, | 我培养你去思考 |
[04:36] | and that Lucy has her whole life planned out. | 那个露西把她的整个人生都计划好了 |
[04:38] | Well, maybe I’m not that Lucy anymore, okay? | 也许我不再是那个露西了 好吗 |
[04:42] | – Really? – And let’s be honest. | -真的吗 -让我们实话实说吧 |
[04:43] | There’s a lot you’re not telling me either. | 你也有很多事没告诉我 |
[04:44] | Are we seriously gonna do this again? | 这事我们真的要再吵一次吗 |
[04:46] | You won’t even tell me his name. | 你甚至都不愿意告诉我他的名字 |
[04:52] | I just wanna know who my father is. | 我只是想知道我父亲是谁 |
[05:06] | So, Alamo, huh? | 那么 去阿拉莫 |
[05:09] | A word synonymous with gory and inescapable death. | 一个跟血淋淋以及不可避免的死亡同义的词 |
[05:12] | Wyatt, you wanna say something strong and reassuring? | 怀亚特 你想说点什么鼓舞人心的话吗 |
[05:14] | Hey, don’t look at me. I just got fired. | 别看着我 我刚被炒了 |
[05:19] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[05:20] | This is gonna be my last mission. | 这将会是我最后一次任务 |
[05:22] | How’d you get fired? | 你怎么会被炒 |
[05:24] | How do I get fired? | 我怎样才能被炒呢 |
[05:27] | I mean, you– you seem pretty okay with this. | 你看起来对这事挺淡定的 |
[05:29] | Yeah, well, I know the guy they’re bringing in. | 是的 我认识他们要换进来的那个家伙 |
[05:31] | He’s good. You’ll like him better than me. | 他很厉害 比起我 你会更喜欢他的 |
[05:36] | What if those go off in here? | 要是那些东西在里面爆炸怎么办 |
[05:38] | They won’t. I know what I’m doing. | 不会的 我有分寸 |
[05:40] | Okay, but still. | 好吧 可我还是得说 |
[05:42] | You’re bringing grenades to the Alamo? | 你要把手榴弹带到阿拉莫去吗 |
[05:46] | Well…If I get one last shot at Flynn… | 如果我只有最后一次机会对付弗林 |
[05:50] | you better believe I’m gonna take it. | 你最好相信我会把握机会 |
[05:53] | What are they gonna do? | 他们能把我怎么样 |
[05:55] | Fire me? | 解雇我吗 |
[06:05] | Quite something, isn’t she? | 这确实很了不起 不是吗 |
[06:09] | Normally I’m jealous I’m not going with them. | 通常情况下我还挺羡慕他们的 |
[06:11] | Not this time. Not this mission. | 这次可没那么好 这次任务非同寻常 |
[07:55] | So are we just, like, walking into a war? | 我们就这样闯入战场吗 |
[07:58] | Relax. It’s not for another four days. | 别紧张 还有四天时间 |
[08:01] | When General Santa Anna and his 4,000 troops | 那时桑塔·安纳将军才会带着四千兵力 |
[08:03] | kill 180 men in less than an hour. | 在一个小时内杀害180人 |
[08:06] | Right. I’ll just relax. | 好吧 我不紧张才怪 |
[08:09] | But after they were overrun, | 但在他们侵占之后 |
[08:10] | the whole “Remember the Alamo” thing, | “勿忘阿拉莫”的口号 |
[08:12] | it got everybody all fired up | 激起了所有人的满腔热血 |
[08:13] | and it turned a small rebellion | 让一次小规模的叛乱 |
[08:15] | into a huge revolution overnight. | 一夜之间成了一场伟大的革命 |
[08:16] | I mean, this battle is why there’s even a state of Texas. | 得克萨斯州的建立多亏了这次战役 |
[08:20] | A bunch of famous people died here too. | 有很多名人也死在了这里 |
[08:22] | Jim Bowie. The knife’s named after him. | 吉姆·鲍伊 鲍伊猎刀就是以他命名的 |
[08:24] | Davy Crockett. | 大卫·克洛科特 |
[08:25] | So how do we get in? | 我们怎么进去呢 |
[08:27] | Right through the front door. | 就从正门进 |
[08:29] | Honestly, they’re so undermanned | 坦白说 他们现在很缺人 |
[08:30] | they’ll probably take any help they can get. | 有任何帮助他们可能都愿意接受 |
[08:32] | So what does Flynn want? | 弗林有什么企图 |
[08:34] | I don’t know. To make it worse, I guess? | 不知道 让情况变得更糟吗 |
[08:38] | How the hell do you make the Alamo worse? | 阿拉莫还能糟糕到哪里去 |
[08:58] | No, baby, you put the kindling down here like this. | 不对 孩子 把引火柴像这样放到下面 |
[09:00] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[09:04] | I expected soldiers. | 我以为这里都是士兵 |
[09:05] | It’s mostly local ranchers, farmers, families too. | 大部分都只是当地的农场主 农民跟老百姓 |
[09:08] | Part of me just wants to shout out | 我真的有点想大喊 |
[09:09] | – “Run for your lives” you know? – I know. | -“快点逃命吧” 你懂吗 -我明白 |
[09:13] | – Are those, uh… – Free men. | -那些人是… -自由人 |
[09:15] | Slavery was outlawed in Mexico, | 在墨西哥蓄奴是不合法的 |
[09:17] | and this is all technically still Mexico. | 这里准确地说还是墨西哥 |
[09:19] | At least for one more month, anyway. | 至少还有一个月是 |
[09:21] | Viva la Mexico. | 墨西哥万岁 |
[09:23] | I wouldn’t say that too loud around here. | 是我就不会在这大声喊这句话 |
[09:26] | That’s gotta be him. | 应该是他 |
[09:29] | That’s Bowie. | 那是鲍伊 |
[09:31] | Um…let me take lead on this, okay? | 让我来跟他说 好吗 |
[09:35] | Excuse me, Colonel Bowie? Sir? | 请问 你是鲍伊上校吗 |
[09:38] | – Yes, ma’am? – Hello, hi. | -你好 女士 -你好 |
[09:38] | I’m–I’m Lucy Preston. This is Wyatt Logan. | 我是露西·普雷斯顿 他是怀亚特·罗根 |
[09:42] | – How do you do, sir? – Wyatt. | -先生你好 -你好怀亚特 |
[09:43] | We just arrived. We’re here to volunteer. | 我们刚到 我们来自愿帮忙 |
[09:45] | Well, I’m glad to have you. | 非常欢迎 |
[09:47] | So you’re just in from where? | 你们从哪里来 |
[09:49] | The east. San Felipe. | 从东边的圣费利佩来 |
[09:51] | Ah, I’ve got family in San Felipe. | 我有家人在圣费利佩 |
[09:53] | Oh, you do? | 真的吗 |
[09:55] | It’s–it’s nice. It’s lovely there. | 那里很美 |
[09:57] | Um… actually, I was– | 实际上我 |
[09:59] | we, uh, were passing through on the road from San Felipe… | 我们是一路走来穿过了圣费利佩 |
[10:03] | Look, we’re looking for a guy. | 我们在找一个人 |
[10:05] | Tall guy, dark hair, accent, name is Garcia Flynn. | 黑发高个子有口音 他叫加西亚·弗林 |
[10:09] | What? I’m sorry– | 你说什么 |
[10:10] | He’s a Mexican sympathizer. | 他是墨西哥的支持者 |
[10:11] | This guy might have already infiltrated the fort. | 这个人可能已经潜入要塞之中 |
[10:13] | He is very dangerous. Have you seen him? | 他非常危险 你见过他吗 |
[10:16] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[10:18] | – but I will ask around. – Okay. | -但是我会四处问问的 -好的 |
[10:21] | – Ma’am. – Thank you kindly. | -再见女士 -非常感谢 |
[10:25] | You came on a little strong with him, didn’t you? | 你对他的态度有一点太强硬了 |
[10:27] | I mean, I just don’t want you to freak him out. | 我不想让你把他吓到 |
[10:28] | We don’t have time to play cowboy. | 我们可没时间过家家 |
[10:31] | That bear was ten feet tall | 那只熊竖直站起来 |
[10:33] | standing on his hind legs. | 有三米高 |
[10:35] | I saw him coming, all I could think was, | 我看它冲过来 我满脑子想的都是 |
[10:38] | “I’m so skinny, I’m gonna make piss-poor eating.” | “我太瘦小了 要被它吃掉了” |
[10:42] | Davy Crockett. | 大卫·克洛科特 |
[10:44] | Guilty. | 正是 |
[10:45] | He’s got the hat. | 看他的帽子 |
[10:48] | Come on. What happened then? | 快 接下来发生了什么 |
[10:50] | Well, he roared and he lunged for me. | 它怒吼着冲向我 |
[10:53] | I just grabbed him. | 我只能抓住它 |
[10:55] | That bear locked those teeth around my arm, | 那只熊咬住了我的肩膀 |
[10:57] | started chewing on it like a turkey leg at Christmas. | 开始像在圣诞节吃火鸡腿一样撕咬 |
[11:01] | What’d you do then? | 那你怎么办 |
[11:02] | Well, I wasn’t gonna let him finish his supper. | 我可不能让它安心享用这顿晚餐 |
[11:05] | I fought him off, | 我做出回击 |
[11:06] | then I wrestled him to the ground. | 把它摔倒在地上 |
[11:08] | – You wrestled him one-handed? – Shut up, Johnny. | -你用一只手把它摔倒了 -闭嘴 约翰 |
[11:10] | – He’s telling a story. – Yeah, Johnny… | -他在说故事呢 -是的 约翰 |
[11:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[11:12] | – That’s Davy Crockett. – I know, right? | -那是大卫·克洛科特 -我知道 |
[11:15] | We’re not tourists. | 我们不是游客 |
[11:17] | Split up. Scour every inch of this place. | 分头行动 搜寻每一个角落 |
[11:20] | We gotta find Flynn. You got it? | 我们要找到弗林 明白吗 |
[11:21] | Yes, got it. | 明白 |
[11:26] | Ma’am. | 你好 女士 |
[12:05] | Oh, good. There you are. | 太好了 你在这里 |
[12:07] | Rufus and I aren’t having any luck. | 卢夫斯和我什么都没找到 |
[12:09] | You? | 你呢 |
[12:13] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[12:14] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:16] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[12:19] | Okay. | 那好 |
[12:35] | Colonel Travis? | 特拉维斯中校 |
[12:38] | Didn’t mean to startle you, sir. | 我不是有意要吓你 长官 |
[12:39] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[12:40] | Name’s Flynn. | 在下弗林 |
[12:42] | And what’re you doing in my office? | 你来我办公室干什么 |
[12:45] | I wanted to meet you. | 我想要见您 |
[12:46] | I’m an admirer of yours. | 我是您的仰慕者 |
[12:48] | You see, I’m here same reason as you. | 我和您来这里的原因一样 |
[12:52] | I’m a patriot, | 我也是个爱国者 |
[12:54] | and I know it can’t be easy. | 我知道爱国者不易做 |
[12:57] | People call you a fanatic, | 人们说您是狂热分子 |
[13:00] | but what you really are is a revolutionary | 但您其实是位革命家 |
[13:01] | fighting for freedom against a corrupt power, | 为了自由而对抗腐败政权 |
[13:04] | and it’s a lonely road. | 那是条孤独的道路 |
[13:06] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[13:09] | I’m not that alone. | 我没那么孤独 |
[13:12] | I have men | 我的手下 |
[13:13] | who told me to look out for a tall son of a bitch | 告诉我要小心一个带着奇怪口音的 |
[13:15] | with a funny accent. | 高个子混蛋 |
[13:19] | Apparently, | 显然 |
[13:22] | he’s dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[13:30] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[13:35] | Like I said, | 我说过 |
[13:37] | I’m an admirer of yours. | 我是您的仰慕者 |
[13:40] | You deserve a better fate. | 您的命运不该是这样的 |
[13:53] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[13:55] | This the man you warned us about did this? | 是你向我们警告过的人干的吗 |
[13:57] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该是 |
[14:01] | That gunshot came from a semi-automatic. | 子弹是从一把半自动枪里射出的 |
[14:04] | Flynn was right here. | 弗林来过这里 |
[14:08] | I’ll find him, sir. | 我会找到他的 长官 |
[14:10] | Not if we find him first. | 除非我们先找到他 |
[14:12] | Come on. | 走 |
[14:15] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[14:16] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[14:24] | What the hell happened? | 出了什么事 |
[14:28] | That’s Colonel Travis. | 这是特拉维斯中校 |
[14:30] | He was supposed to die in battle in four days, | 四天后 他会死在战场上 |
[14:31] | but not now. Not like this. | 但不是现在 不是像这样死去 |
[14:33] | If he was gonna die anyway, then why did Flynn do it? | 如果他横竖都会死 弗林何必要杀他 |
[14:40] | Oh, no, the letter. | 糟了 那封信 |
[15:25] | It’s a red flag. | 示警红旗 |
[15:27] | What’s a red flag mean? | 示警红旗是什么意思 |
[15:28] | It means no quarter. No prisoners. | 意思是格杀勿论 不留活口 |
[15:32] | Execute anyone who tries to surrender, | 处死任何试图投降的人 |
[15:34] | which is not supposed to happen, by the way. | 但是历史不应该是这样的 |
[15:35] | Santa Anna was supposed to let the women and children go free. | 桑塔·安纳本该释放妇女和儿童的 |
[15:37] | Am I missing something? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[15:38] | None of this is supposed to happen. | 这些事都不应该发生 |
[15:39] | That army isn’t supposed to be here for another three days. | 军队应该三天后才到这里 |
[15:42] | Flynn must have found a way to change it. | 弗林肯定想到办法改变历史了 |
[15:44] | – But why? – Must be about the letter. | -但是为什么呢 -肯定和那封信有关 |
[15:46] | What letter? | 什么信 |
[15:47] | Travis’s famous “Victory or Death” letter. | 特拉维斯那封著名的《不成功便成仁》信件 |
[15:49] | It’s the one that was re-printed in U.S. newspapers | 就是那封在全美所有报纸上 |
[15:52] | all over the country. | 重新印刷的信件 |
[15:53] | It’s why we remember the Alamo. | 因为它我们才记住了阿拉莫之战 |
[15:54] | It’s why they were able to defeat Santa Anna in a few weeks. | 因为它 几周后 他们才能战胜桑塔·安纳 |
[15:58] | – It’s only two sentences. – Exactly. | -只有两句话 -没错 |
[15:59] | Because Travis was killed before he was able to finish it. | 因为特拉维斯尚未写完就被杀死了 |
[16:01] | So, no letter, no Texas. | 所以没有信 就没有得州 |
[16:06] | Wyatt, are you even listening? | 怀亚特 你有在听吗 |
[16:07] | All of this, and Flynn manages to trap us in the Alamo. | 这一切 弗林设法把我们困在阿拉莫中 |
[16:14] | Gotta hand it to him. | 的确很高明 |
[16:15] | Wyatt, I know that you want Flynn, | 怀亚特 我知道你想抓到弗林 |
[16:17] | but we really need you right now. | 但我们现在真的需要你 |
[16:20] | Wyatt, please. | 怀亚特 拜托了 |
[16:33] | Rufus, you need to find a way out. | 卢夫斯 你要找到一条能出去的路 |
[16:36] | A way out? | 出去的路 |
[16:37] | There’s two things everybody knows about the Alamo. | 众所周知阿拉莫战役有两个特点 |
[16:39] | One, everybody dies. | 一 无人存活 |
[16:40] | Two, they die because there’s no way out. | 二 正因没有出路才无人存活 |
[16:42] | The Alamo didn’t have anyone as smart as you. | 当时的阿拉莫没有像你这么聪明的人 |
[16:45] | Figure it out. Make a way if you have to. | 想办法 不得已的话就挖条路 |
[16:48] | We need to get the women and the children out. | 我们得帮妇女和儿童逃出这里 |
[16:50] | Same with the letter. | 还有那封信 |
[16:51] | Well, like I said before, Travis didn’t finish it. | 我说了 特拉维斯没写完 |
[16:52] | Then finish it for him. | 那就替他写完 |
[16:57] | I’m gonna try to buy us some time. | 我来给咱们争取些时间 |
[16:58] | Now, boys, the general sets one foot outside that tent, | 兄弟们 只要那个将军走出帐篷 |
[17:02] | and Davy here’s gonna nail him. | 我们的大卫就会干掉他 |
[17:04] | The man can part his hair 200 yards. | 他能在180米以外打断他的头发 |
[17:06] | – Ain’t that right, Davy? – I’ll part his short hairs. | -对不对 大卫 -我能打断他下面的头发 |
[17:09] | – That he will. – Colonel Bowie. | -他肯定能 -鲍伊上校 |
[17:11] | – Yes, sir? – A word? | -怎么了 -能谈谈吗 |
[17:14] | Excuse me, boys. | 失陪一下 兄弟们 |
[17:16] | What can I do for you? | 您有什么事 |
[17:18] | I can help you. | 我能帮忙 |
[17:19] | I just need command of some of your men. | 我只是需要你给我指派几个人手 |
[17:21] | What was your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[17:22] | Master Sergeant Wyatt Logan. | 二级士官长怀亚特·罗根 |
[17:25] | U.S. Army. | 美国陆军 |
[17:27] | My friend’s working on a plan | 我的朋友正在想办法 |
[17:28] | to get the women and the children out, | 帮助妇女和儿童逃出这里 |
[17:29] | but we need to buy him some time. | 但我们要给他争取些时间 |
[17:30] | Everyone’s safe for now. Thanks. | 大家暂时还都是安全的 不用操心 |
[17:32] | Not for long, sir. | 安全不了多久了 |
[17:35] | Look, don’t go putting us in the ground just yet, all right? | 听着 先别把我们说得那么绝望 好吗 |
[17:39] | Colonel Fannin and his troops are on their way as we speak. | 此刻范宁上校和他的军队正在赶来 |
[17:42] | No. They aren’t. | 不 他们没有 |
[17:44] | No reason to lose faith, son. | 不要放弃希望 孩子 |
[17:46] | No one is getting out of here alive. | 没人能活着离开这里 |
[17:50] | Do you understand me? | 听懂我的话了吗 |
[17:52] | Santa Anna is waiting on reinforcements, | 桑塔·安纳正在等待增援 |
[17:54] | and when they come, which they will, tomorrow, | 增援一到 也就是明天 |
[17:58] | he’s gonna come over this wall | 他就会穿过这些围墙 |
[18:00] | and in 20 minutes you’re all gonna be dead. | 用不了二十分钟 大家就都会死掉 |
[18:01] | – Wyatt. – So we need to get the women and the children out. | -怀亚特 -所以要让妇女和儿童逃出这里 |
[18:04] | You listen to me. | 听着 |
[18:05] | I don’t care how scared you are, | 我不管你有多害怕 |
[18:07] | you will not speak that way around my men. | 但不许在我的兄弟面前说这种话 |
[18:10] | You got that? | 听懂了吗 |
[18:59] | No, no, no, no, no, no es. No es. | 不 不 不 不是的 |
[20:02] | What the hell’s with the music? | 放音乐是怎么回事 |
[20:05] | Oh, it’s meant to keep us up at night. | 是想让我们晚上别睡太沉 |
[20:08] | Me, I don’t mind it. | 我倒并不介意 |
[20:10] | When the music stops, that’s when you gotta worry. | 音乐终了时 你才真的要担心了 |
[20:15] | Psychological warfare. | 心理战 |
[20:17] | Psycho-what? | 心理 什么 |
[20:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:26] | Don’t suppose you know a way out of here? | 你知不知道有什么办法能离开这里 |
[20:27] | Sure. Main gate. | 当然 正门 |
[20:31] | 3,000-man welcome committee out there waiting for you. | 三千人的迎新委员会正在外面等着你 |
[20:42] | You thought that was water, did you? | 你以为是水 对吧 |
[20:45] | There’s more whiskey than water right now | 自从桑塔·安纳封锁了引水道 |
[20:47] | since Santa Anna blocked the aqueduct. | 威士忌现在要比水多了 |
[20:50] | – There’s an aqueduct? – Yeah. | -这里有条引水道 -对 |
[20:53] | Show me. | 带我去看 |
[20:55] | Great news, the aqueduct goes from the fort to the river here. | 好消息 引水道从要塞通到河这里 |
[20:59] | That’s right, there was an aqueduct system | 没错 是有个18世纪40年代修建的 |
[21:00] | running all through this area built in the 1740s. | 水渠系统贯穿这片区域 |
[21:02] | If we can get in, we can sneak the women and the children out. | 如果能进去 我们就能偷偷救出妇女儿童了 |
[21:05] | – Your letter too. – Okay. | -还能带出你的信 -好的 |
[21:06] | The only problem is where it connects. | 唯一的问题在它连接的地方 |
[21:09] | Under the chapel via a softball-sized hole | 它在礼拜堂一米厚的石板下面 |
[21:11] | through three feet of stone. | 洞口只有垒球大小 |
[21:13] | So how the hell are we supposed to get through that? | 那我们要怎么从那里过去 |
[21:16] | I’m sorry, where’s the great news here? | 抱歉 这也算好消息吗 |
[21:20] | How’s the letter coming? | 信写得怎么样了 |
[21:22] | It’s not. | 没写好 |
[21:23] | I’m having the world’s worst case of writer’s block. | 我完全没有任何写作灵感 |
[21:26] | I know that there’s something about “Patriotism” and “Liberty” | 我知道信与”爱国主义” “自由” |
[21:27] | and “American character.” | 以及”美国品格”有关 |
[21:29] | – I think. – You don’t know? | -我想 -你不知道吗 |
[21:32] | You’re the historian. | 你可是历史学家 |
[21:32] | Yeah, believe it or not, | 不管你们信不信 |
[21:33] | I have not memorized – every single letter ever written | 我不能把历史上每一封信都背出来 |
[21:35] | in the history of time, and this letter, | 而且这一封信 |
[21:36] | if I don’t get every single word exactly right– | 如果我没准确地把每个字都写对 |
[21:38] | It’s just a letter. | 那不过是封信 |
[21:41] | It’s not just a letter. | 那不只是封信 |
[21:42] | It’s the letter that created Texas. | 那封信造就了得克萨斯 |
[21:43] | – No pressure or anything. – For God sakes. | -别有太大压力 -天呐 |
[21:45] | You’re in your own head. | 你把自己绕住了 |
[21:46] | Just write something. Anything. | 写点什么就行 随便什么 |
[21:47] | It doesn’t have to be exact. | 不必一字不差 |
[21:48] | Oh, I can just say whatever I want | 我可以想说什么就说什么 |
[21:49] | like you did with Bowie? | 就像你对鲍伊做的那样吗 |
[21:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:51] | You say what’s in here. Quit pretending. | 把心里话说出来 别再装了 |
[21:55] | All this dress-up and the grade school drama | 所有这些装扮和小学生式的演法 |
[21:58] | and the “We’re from San Felipe.” I– | 还有那句”我们从圣费利佩来” 我… |
[22:00] | That’s the job. That’s my job. | 那就是工作 那就是我的任务 |
[22:02] | No, the job is Flynn! | 不 任务是杀了弗林 |
[22:03] | And I cannot do it with all of this crap! | 有这些垃圾影响我完成不了 |
[22:07] | How am I supposed to do my job | 我束手束脚的 |
[22:09] | with my hands tied behind my back? | 要怎么完成我的任务 |
[22:18] | You know what, maybe Agent Christopher was right. | 你知道吗 可能克里斯托弗探员说得对 |
[22:21] | Maybe I’m not the guy for the job. | 可能我不适合这项工作 |
[22:26] | – I’m sorry. – Wyatt | -我很抱歉 -怀亚特 |
[22:58] | Wyatt! | 怀亚特 |
[23:06] | Wyatt? | 怀亚特 |
[23:12] | Come on, buddy. Help me out here. | 来 兄弟 帮我一把 |
[23:14] | There you go. Pull your arm back. | 好了 把你胳膊放后面 |
[23:16] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[23:18] | – Bowie! – Over here. | -鲍伊 -在这儿 |
[23:22] | Here, give him to me. I got him. | 把他给我 我来照顾 |
[23:24] | – You got him? – Yeah, yeah. | -你可以吗 -可以 |
[23:45] | Hey. You don’t look so bad for having a wall fall on you. | 你看起来还不错 不像被一整堵墙压过 |
[23:51] | Could have been worse. | 本来可能会更糟的 |
[23:53] | Could have been a whole building. | 可能是一整座大楼 |
[23:55] | Santa Anna’s just softening us up. | 桑塔·安纳刚才给了我们缓冲 |
[24:01] | Almost finished. | 马上就好了 |
[24:02] | You’re doing fine. | 你做得很棒 |
[24:06] | How’d your old man raise such a tough kid, huh? | 你老爸是怎么养出你这么坚强的小孩的 |
[24:10] | Wouldn’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:13] | Santa Anna got him. | 桑塔·安纳抓住了他 |
[24:16] | Him and my brothers. | 他和我的兄弟们 |
[24:18] | Bexar last year. | 去年在贝尔郡 |
[24:28] | Scouts just came back. | 侦查员刚回来 |
[24:30] | Reported about another 1,000 troops | 带来消息说 又有一千骑兵 |
[24:32] | just joined Santa Anna’s party outside. | 加入了桑塔·安纳的队伍 |
[24:34] | The hell are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[24:37] | Trying to get the women and children out. | 想把女人和小孩救出去 |
[24:39] | Through the aqueduct. | 从引水道逃生 |
[24:40] | Just gotta get through these first… | 只要先凿穿这 |
[24:42] | three… | 一 |
[24:44] | feet. | 米 |
[24:46] | You know that’s stone? | 你知道那是石头吗 |
[24:47] | I am aware! | 我知道 |
[25:00] | How do you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[25:01] | How are you not… | 现在这种状况下 你怎么能做到 |
[25:03] | screaming in terror right now? | 不惊恐尖叫的 |
[25:06] | You’re not screaming in terror. | 你也没有惊恐尖叫 |
[25:09] | On the outside. | 表面上没有 |
[25:11] | You–you’re, like, macho at a level I can’t even deal with. | 你 你的男子气概强大到我都无法想象 |
[25:13] | All “King of the Wild Frontier.” | 所有关于”开荒者之王”的故事 |
[25:15] | You wrestled a bear, for God sakes. | 你还和熊搏斗过 |
[25:20] | I never wrestled a bear. | 我从来没有和熊搏斗过 |
[25:23] | What? | 什么 |
[25:24] | Not even close. | 和传闻差远了 |
[25:26] | But there was a bear. | 不过熊是真的 |
[25:27] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[25:28] | Well, I was out scouting, I got cornered, | 我出去侦察 被熊逼到角落 |
[25:33] | she charged me, and I pissed myself. | 它向我冲过来 我尿了一裤子 |
[25:38] | Fired wild, and I fell into a creek. | 我疯狂开枪 然后掉进了一条小溪 |
[25:41] | When I got myself up, I couldn’t believe the shot took her down. | 等我爬起来 我不敢相信它被我的乱枪击倒了 |
[25:46] | I was scared outta my mind. | 我吓死了 |
[25:48] | Then what did you do? | 你接下来做了什么 |
[25:49] | Well, I went back and told my men that I wrestled a bear. | 我回去告诉我的人 我搏倒了一头熊 |
[25:53] | One-handed. | 只用了一只手 |
[25:57] | Because sometimes folks need a leader who can wrestle a bear. | 有时候 大家需要一个能和熊搏斗的领导者 |
[26:07] | Now don’t you go telling everybody and ruin my reputation. | 你不要告诉任何人 损害我的名誉 |
[26:28] | So I-I appreciate you pulling young John out | 我 我很感谢你把小约翰 |
[26:30] | from under that wall. | 从墙底下拉出来了 |
[26:32] | You saved his life, you know. | 你救了他的命 |
[26:35] | Anyone would have done the same. | 谁都会那么做的 |
[26:40] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们不会成功的 |
[26:45] | Colonel Fannin and his troops ain’t coming. | 范宁上校和他的骑兵不会来了 |
[26:48] | And Santa Anna’s getting his reinforcements | 桑塔·安纳又如你所说 |
[26:50] | like you said he would. | 有了增援 |
[26:54] | Won’t be long now. | 挺不了多久了 |
[26:56] | Look, I don’t like being right. | 我并不想言中 |
[26:59] | I’d give anything to get your men out of this. | 我愿意竭尽所能把你的人救出去 |
[27:01] | I just don’t know how. | 我只是不知道怎么做 |
[27:03] | But I’m pretty sure | 但是我很确信 |
[27:05] | that I could help save the women and the children. | 我可以帮着救出女人和孩子 |
[27:07] | You want to get them out through the aqueduct, don’t you? | 你想让他们从引水道出去 |
[27:12] | Crockett saw your man banging away on the stone. | 克洛科特看见你的同伴在凿石头 |
[27:17] | Rufus will figure it out. | 卢夫斯会有办法的 |
[27:20] | But we gotta buy him the time. | 不过我们得为他争取时间 |
[27:23] | Well, you better tell me how. | 你最好告诉我怎么办 |
[27:31] | Here’s the fort. | 这是要塞 |
[27:34] | Now, Santa Anna’s men are coming over these walls, | 桑塔·安纳要来攻打这些城墙 |
[27:38] | like it or not. | 这已成定局 |
[27:39] | And if they come over all at once, | 如果他们四面同时进攻 |
[27:41] | it’s gonna be over fast. | 很快就会沦陷 |
[27:43] | Maybe too fast. | 也许太快了 |
[27:45] | So I want you to pull your men off the north wall. | 所以我想让你叫你们的人撤离北城墙 |
[27:48] | Leave it undefended. | 不设防 |
[27:50] | The north wall’s our weakest wall. | 北城墙是最脆弱的 |
[27:53] | Exactly, that’s where you want Santa Anna to attack. | 没错 引桑塔·安纳攻击那里 |
[27:57] | Your soldiers won’t be getting hit on all four sides. | 你的士兵不会被四面围攻 |
[27:59] | Instead, you’ll bottle-neck ’em right through here. | 反之 你们可以在这里夹击他们 |
[28:01] | This won’t stop ’em. | 这阻止不了他们 |
[28:05] | But it’ll slow ’em down. | 但是可以拖慢进攻速度 |
[28:06] | Hopefully long enough to get the civilians out. | 希望可以赢得足够的时间撤离平民 |
[28:10] | You done this before. | 你之前这样做过 |
[28:14] | Haven’t you? Where? | 没错吧 在哪里 |
[28:18] | Nowhere near here. | 离这儿很远 |
[28:21] | It was kind of like this, though. | 情况挺相似 |
[28:24] | We were pinned down. | 我们被困住了 |
[28:27] | Outmanned. Outgunned. | 人手不够 武器不够 |
[28:31] | I’m the only one that made it out. | 我是唯一一个逃出来的人 |
[28:37] | Your men… | 你的同伴 |
[28:40] | they last long? | 他们坚持了很久吗 |
[28:43] | Wish I knew. | 我倒希望知道 |
[28:46] | I left them behind. | 我抛下了他们 |
[28:52] | One of us had to get this important piece | 我们必须选一个人 |
[28:54] | of intelligence out. | 把重要情报带出去 |
[28:55] | So… | 所以 |
[28:57] | we flipped a damn coin. | 我们抛硬币决定 |
[29:01] | It was between me and my buddy Zachary. | 当时的人选只有我和我的伙伴扎克瑞 |
[29:03] | We were the only two not wounded. | 只有我俩没有受伤 |
[29:06] | I’m the jerk that had to call heads. | 我是个混蛋 选了头像那面 |
[29:10] | Zach… | 扎克 |
[29:13] | He said I was meant to survive. | 他说我注定要活下去 |
[29:15] | You know, like it was fate. | 是命运的安排 |
[29:17] | As if that’s a thing. | 说得像世上真有命运一样 |
[29:20] | So six men… | 所以六个人 |
[29:23] | held off a hundred fighters, | 抵抗上百的敌人 |
[29:26] | so I could escape. | 只为了让我逃出去 |
[29:30] | I left them there to die. | 我留下他们送死 |
[29:36] | And they gave me a medal for it. | 他们为此给我颁发了奖章 |
[29:48] | Crockett. | 克洛科特 |
[29:52] | Pull all our men, the cannon, | 撤下我们在北城墙的 |
[29:56] | everything off the north wall. | 所有人 所有大炮 |
[30:00] | We’re gonna try and get the women and children out. | 我们要努力撤离女人和孩子们 |
[30:29] | When I was young, I’d read stories | 小时候 我读过关于 |
[30:31] | about great heroes doing great deeds. | 大英雄的壮举的故事 |
[30:34] | The truth is, | 事实上 |
[30:35] | real heroes don’t look at all like I pictured. | 真正的英雄不是我想象的那样 |
[30:39] | – They’re far from perfect. – Here. | -他们一点都不完美 -这里 |
[30:41] | Bull-headed, stubborn, reckless. | 他们固执 任性 鲁莽 |
[30:44] | And also recklessly brave. | 但同时有不顾一切的勇敢 |
[30:47] | They charge in without a thought to themselves. | 他们无私地奉献自己 |
[30:51] | Not without fear or doubt, | 他们也会心存胆怯 有所迟疑 |
[30:53] | but in spite of it. | 却依然勇往直前 |
[30:55] | We are all scared. | 我们都很害怕 |
[30:57] | But we are going to fight and die anyway, | 但我们仍然会拼死战斗 |
[31:00] | to give everyone else a chance at a better future. | 让其他人有机会拥有更美好的未来 |
[31:03] | Because the future matters. | 因为未来才是最重要的 |
[31:05] | Victory or death. | 不成功便成仁 |
[31:07] | Signed, the men and women of the Alamo. | 阿拉莫人民敬上 |
[31:23] | I should have thought of this before. | 我早该想到的 |
[31:25] | Thought of what? | 想到什么 |
[31:26] | Do you still have those grenades? | 你还带着那些手榴弹吗 |
[31:43] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[32:08] | Come on. | 快走 |
[32:15] | Wait. | 等着 |
[32:19] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[32:20] | Wait for the order. | 等待命令 |
[32:39] | Fire! | 开火 |
[33:02] | Damn it, Rufus, hurry up. | 该死 卢夫斯 快点 |
[33:23] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事的 你没事的 |
[33:26] | Let’s go. We got our way out. | 我们走 有办法出去了 |
[33:28] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[33:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:31] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[33:33] | Okay, everybody follow him. | 好了 大家都跟他走 |
[33:35] | Follow him where? | 跟他去哪里 |
[33:38] | Uh, to the chapel. | 去礼拜堂 |
[33:39] | You’ll be able to get out through the aqueduct. | 你们可以通过引水道出去 |
[33:40] | Hurry. | 赶紧 |
[33:41] | I need you to be brave, sweetheart. | 勇敢点 亲爱的 |
[33:42] | Don’t let go of my hand, okay? | 别放开我的手 好吗 |
[33:46] | Here, take this. | 拿着这个 |
[33:48] | I’ll get Wyatt. | 我去找怀亚特 |
[33:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:10] | Wyatt. | 怀亚特 |
[34:12] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[34:12] | Rufus did it. | 卢夫斯成功了 |
[34:15] | There’s a way out. Come on, let’s go. | 有办法出去了 我们走 |
[34:22] | We have to go. Now. | 我们得马上走 |
[34:25] | Wyatt? | 怀亚特 |
[34:26] | Wyatt. | 怀亚特 |
[34:31] | I’m not going. | 我不走 |
[34:33] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[34:36] | – What do you mean? – You don’t need me. | -你什么意思 -你们不需要我 |
[34:37] | They’re getting rid of me anyway, right? | 反正他们也不要我了 |
[34:39] | You can’t stay here. Everybody dies. | 你不能待在这里 所有人都会死 |
[34:40] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[34:42] | I can’t leave good men like this, not again. | 我不能再次丢下好人一个人走 |
[34:48] | No. No, Wyatt. | 不 怀亚特 |
[34:51] | What difference does it make? | 这有什么区别 |
[34:53] | Jessica, everyone I care about is gone. | 杰西卡 我在乎的所有人都死了 |
[34:57] | Let me do one good thing. | 至少让我做一件好事 |
[34:59] | Let me buy you the time to get out. | 让我为你们争取时间 |
[35:02] | What about us? We’re counting on you. | 那我们呢 我们都指望着你 |
[35:04] | The next guy’s gonna handle it. | 下一个人会处理好的 |
[35:05] | I don’t want anybody else. | 我不要别人 |
[35:07] | Look, I trust you. | 听着 我信任你 |
[35:09] | You are the one that I trust. | 你就是我信任的人 |
[35:11] | Rufus needs you. I need you. | 卢夫斯需要你 我也需要你 |
[35:13] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:23] | Get ready to run. | 准备跑 |
[35:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:26] | Just stay low. It goes straight to the river. | 弯着腰 这里直通到河边 |
[35:29] | Keep your head down. | 别抬头 |
[35:35] | What took you so long? | 怎么花了这么久 |
[35:36] | John, watch the door. | 约翰 看着门 |
[35:39] | Give him the gun. | 把枪给他 |
[35:43] | You’re not John Smith by any chance, are you? | 你不会是约翰·史密斯吧 |
[35:46] | – Travis’s messenger? – Yes, ma’am. | -特拉维斯的信使 -是的 |
[35:50] | I need you to come with us. | 你跟我们走 |
[35:51] | You have to deliver this letter to General Houston. | 你得把这封信送给休斯顿将军 |
[35:53] | No, I’m not going anywhere, ma’am. | 我哪也不去 女士 |
[35:54] | No, you have to. | 不行 你必须去 |
[35:57] | We’re completely overrun. | 我们的防线风雨飘摇 |
[36:00] | We can’t hold ’em off much longer. | 顶不住他们的进攻了 |
[36:01] | We almost got ’em all out. | 我们几乎把人全救出来了 |
[36:02] | You all need to hightail it now. | 你们得赶紧走了 |
[36:05] | You gotta come with us. | 你得跟我们一起走 |
[36:06] | You just be sure to tell everybody | 一定要告诉所有人 |
[36:08] | I fought off a thousand of ’em. | 我一人击退了数千敌军 |
[36:10] | One-handed. Get. | 单枪匹马 记着 |
[36:13] | He has to take this letter to General Houston. | 他得把这封信送给休斯顿将军 |
[36:16] | John Smith is gonna be the first mayor of San Antonio. | 约翰·史密斯会是圣安东尼奥第一位市长 |
[36:19] | He has to take it. | 必须让他送 |
[36:25] | – You have to deliver this. – The hell I do. | -你必须把信送到 -别扯了 |
[36:27] | I’m not gonna leave the only family I have left. | 我不能离开我唯一剩下的亲人 |
[36:29] | I get it. Believe me. | 我懂 相信我 |
[36:32] | Sometimes the hardest thing in the world | 有时世界上最难的事情 |
[36:35] | is to do the job. | 就是完成任务 |
[36:37] | To be the only one to have to leave. | 做唯一要离开的人 |
[36:39] | But you have to. | 但你必须去 |
[36:42] | Those are the orders. | 这是命令 |
[36:57] | – Yes, sir. – Come on. | -是 长官 -来吧 |
[37:02] | Come on. Watch the leg. | 来 小心腿 |
[37:02] | I got you. | 我接住你了 |
[37:05] | – Go. – Come on. | -快走 -来 |
[37:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:21] | No. | 不 |
[37:23] | Don’t ask me to leave. | 别让我走 |
[37:26] | I can’t leave my people. | 我不能离开我的人民 |
[37:28] | I can’t leave mine. | 我也不能离开我的 |
[37:34] | Hey, Sergeant. | 士官长 |
[37:43] | Can’t let them have it now, can I? | 不能让他们拿到这个 对吧 |
[37:50] | I can promise you | 我可以向你保证 |
[37:52] | that you won’t die for nothing here. | 你不会白白牺牲的 |
[38:10] | The men, including Davy Crockett | 包括大卫·克洛科特 |
[38:11] | and Jim Bowie, were killed. | 和吉姆·鲍伊在内的很多人被杀 |
[38:14] | But the women and children escaped, | 但女人和孩子都撤离了 |
[38:15] | and the word of the Alamo inspired Texas | 阿拉莫战役的故事激励了得州人民 |
[38:17] | to rise up and defeat Santa Anna. | 奋起击退桑塔·安纳 |
[38:20] | And the fact that we even know that– | 而我们现在知道这些 |
[38:22] | means your letter got out. | 说明你的信送出去了 |
[38:23] | That must have been one hell of a letter. | 肯定是封感天动地的信 |
[38:26] | I’ll say. | 肯定是 |
[38:30] | I gather that Flynn is still out there. | 看来弗林还在逃 |
[38:34] | Yes, but he did have a very large army at his back this time. | 是的 但这次他有大军做后盾 |
[38:38] | You’re relieved of duty. | 你的职务结束了 |
[38:39] | You can report to your commanding officer for reassignment. | 你可以去你的上级那里接受重新分配 |
[38:42] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[38:43] | Master Sergeant Baumgardner is in the waiting room, | 二级士官长鲍姆哥顿在等待室 |
[38:45] | where he is about to learn that time travel is real. | 他将要知道时间旅行货真价实 |
[38:47] | No, just– just hold on. | 不行 等一下 |
[38:56] | – You can’t replace Wyatt. – Lucy. | -您不能换掉怀亚特 -露西 |
[38:58] | We’re the ones out there risking our lives. | 我们在第一线出生入死 |
[39:00] | I trust him–he makes the right choice every time. | 我信任他 他每次都作出对的决定 |
[39:02] | – I won’t do it without him. – We won’t do it without him. | -没有他我就不做了 -没有他我们都不做了 |
[39:05] | – Rufus. – I know I’m just supposed | -卢夫斯 -我知道我应该 |
[39:07] | to shut up and cooperate, but I can’t. | 闭上嘴乖乖合作 但我做不到 |
[39:14] | I won’t. | 我不能 |
[39:16] | Rufus is our only pilot, sir. | 卢夫斯是我们唯一的飞行员 长官 |
[39:18] | Without him… | 失去他的话… |
[39:21] | What you’ve done to deserve this, I can’t imagine. | 我无法想象 你是如何获得这么多人的支持 |
[39:24] | So he can stay? | 所以他可以留下吗 |
[39:25] | Seems you gave us no choice. | 你们似乎让我们别无选择 |
[39:49] | So? | 那么 |
[39:52] | Let’s have it. | 我们来谈谈 |
[39:55] | Are we gonna fight every day now? | 我们现在每天都得吵架吗 |
[40:10] | No. | 不 |
[40:13] | I don’t want to fight anymore. | 我再也不想吵架了 |
[40:14] | Oh, Lucy. | 露西 |
[40:18] | Life’s too short. | 人生苦短 |
[40:26] | I was a junior. | 我那时正上大三 |
[40:28] | And he was… | 而他… |
[40:31] | well, he was a professor, if you really want to know the truth. | 他是个教授 如果你真的想听实话 |
[40:34] | He loved to argue. | 他超喜欢辩论 |
[40:38] | And he was handsome. | 而且非常英俊 |
[40:41] | He wanted to go into politics. | 他想要从政 |
[40:46] | And then I told him I was pregnant. | 后来我告诉他我怀孕了 |
[40:48] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[40:50] | You know, all the things that he was supposed to. | 他说他愿意承担责任 |
[40:52] | Back then that’s what you did. | 那时人们都会承担责任 |
[40:54] | But I didn’t want to marry him. | 但是我不想嫁给他 |
[40:56] | Hell, I barely even knew him. | 其实我根本不了解他 |
[40:59] | So we fought and | 结果我们大吵一架 |
[41:00] | I told him I didn’t need his help, and… | 我和他说我不需要他的帮助 之后… |
[41:04] | I haven’t heard from him since. | 我就和他断了联系 |
[41:08] | And, Lucy, I have no regrets. | 露西 我从没后悔过 |
[41:11] | None. | 真的 |
[41:17] | And this is his name. | 这是他的姓名 |
[41:31] | Bam-Bam. Hold up. | 爆爆 等等 |
[41:35] | Wyatt Logan. What are you doing here? | 怀亚特·罗根 你在这做什么 |
[41:39] | Heard you were stealing our oxygen. | 听说你偷了我们的氧气 |
[41:41] | Well, they dragged me up from Pendleton, | 他们把我从彭德尔顿给拉来 |
[41:43] | won’t tell me crap, and now they’re flying me back. | 什么都没透露 现在又要送我回去 |
[41:45] | I don’t suppose you know what’s going on. | 你不会知道是怎么回事吧 |
[41:48] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[41:49] | I figured, the fact | 我想也是 |
[41:50] | that you’re here mean this whole thing is seriously fubar. | 你出现在这里 就说明事态相当严重了 |
[41:54] | It’s good seeing you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[41:55] | You too. | 我也是 |
[41:58] | Hey, when are you coming back to base? | 你什么时候回基地 |
[42:00] | We’re prepping for an op right now. It’s the real deal. | 我们正为一次行动做准备 真枪实弹 |
[42:03] | Robbie’s there, Matty, all the boys. | 罗比 马蒂 大伙都参加 |
[42:05] | You’d love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[42:08] | Yeah, I think I’ll be here for a while. | 我觉得我会留在这一段时间 |
[42:11] | I got a new team. | 我有了个新团队 |