时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Letting Flynn murder through time? | 让弗林穿梭时空杀人 |
[00:06] | That’s madness. | 这太可怕了 |
[00:07] | In the beginning, I thought it was important, | 一开始 我认为它很重要 |
[00:08] | that it could hopefully even bring my wife back to me, | 甚至能让我的妻子回来 |
[00:10] | 弗林之墓 妻子 洛雷娜·弗林 女儿 艾丽斯·弗林 | |
[00:11] | but no matter what I do, nothing gets better. | 但不管我做什么 事情都没有好转 |
[00:14] | – Hello, beautiful. – You’re engaged | -你好啊 美女 -你和一个 |
[00:15] | to some doctor you don’t even know. | 你不认识的医生订婚了 |
[00:17] | Rittenhouse is in control of Mason Industries. | 里滕豪斯是梅森企业的幕后操控者 |
[00:19] | We’ll have the capability to pinpoint anyone, | 我们就有能力在任何时间 |
[00:22] | anywhere, anytime you want. | 任何地方 找到任何人 |
[00:24] | What you are a part of is inhuman. | 你所参与的事 实在毫无人性 |
[00:26] | Rittenhouse isn’t a choice. It’s blood. | 里滕豪斯不是一种选择 而是血缘 |
[00:28] | Your grandfather, Ethan Cahill–he’s still alive. | 你的祖父 伊森·卡希尔 他还在世 |
[00:31] | He ran away when he was told. | 他得知这事的时候逃跑了 |
[00:33] | His father was an aide in the White House. I remember that. | 他的父亲是白宫的副官 这我记得 |
[00:35] | Did he happen to mention Rittenhouse? | 他有没有提到过里滕豪斯 |
[00:37] | Yeah. Something about a summit in DC in 1954. | 对 关于1954年华盛顿召开的一场峰会 |
[00:41] | Oh, my God. Rufus. | 天啊 卢夫斯 |
[00:43] | We got to get him to a hospital. | 我们得带他去医院 |
[00:44] | You have to get us back. We don’t know how. | 你要带我们回去 我们不会操作 |
[00:46] | You got this, Rufus. Come on. | 你可以的 卢夫斯 振作起来 |
[00:47] | – What–oh, my God! – Rufus! | -怎么 天啊 -卢夫斯 |
[01:01] | All clear. | 安全 |
[01:08] | No monsters. | 没有怪物 |
[01:10] | Safe to go to sleep, okay? | 可以安全睡觉了 好吗 |
[01:12] | But I’m not tired. | 可我还不困 |
[01:13] | Oh, what else is new, hm? | 能换个新借口吗 |
[01:16] | But what if the monsters come when I’m sleeping? | 但如果怪物在我睡觉时候出来了呢 |
[01:19] | Well, then, I’ll protect you, okay? | 那我就会保护你 好吗 |
[01:25] | I’ll always protect you. | 我会一直保护你的 |
[01:42] | – Two guys just bailed. – Which ones? | -两个人放弃了 -哪两个 |
[01:44] | Carl and the guy with the big neck. | 卡尔 还有那个大脖子的家伙 |
[01:48] | Well, can you blame them? | 这能怪他们吗 |
[01:49] | Just one more mission was all I asked. | 我只需要再做一次任务 |
[01:51] | All of Rittenhouse in one room, and we end this! | 所有里滕豪斯聚集在一起 我们做个了结 |
[01:55] | Like we did in Paris is ’27 and Chicago in ’31. | 就像在27年的巴黎和31年的芝加哥一样 |
[01:57] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[02:01] | You want to walk out on me, too? | 你也想抛弃我吗 |
[02:02] | No. Just want to make sure | 不 就是想确保 |
[02:04] | you don’t kill me like you killed Anthony. | 你不会像杀了安东尼那样杀了我 |
[02:17] | Right there. Right there. – | 这里 这里 |
[02:20] | You did it, Rufus. You got us home. | 你做到了 卢夫斯 你把我们带回家了 |
[02:24] | He’s lost a lot of blood. | 他失血很多 |
[02:26] | That bullet’s pretty deep. | 那子弹进的太深 |
[02:28] | Maybe we should take him to a hospital. | 也许我们应该送他去医院 |
[02:29] | No. No hospitals. | 不 不要去医院 |
[02:31] | Rittenhouse. They could find us. | 里滕豪斯 他们可能会找到我们 |
[02:34] | I know who we can call. | 我知道可以叫谁来 |
[02:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:42] | Amazingly, from what I can see, | 太神奇了 据我的观察 |
[02:45] | it looks like there’s no serious damage to his internal organs. | 看起来没有内部器官受到严重伤害 |
[02:47] | – He’s gonna be okay? – He was shot, Lucy. | -他会没事的吗 -他中弹了 露西 |
[02:50] | I treated him in a warehouse in Oakland | 我是在奥克兰的一间仓库里给他做处理 |
[02:52] | without a medical history, blood work. | 没有病历 血液检查 |
[02:54] | He’s–he’s stable, | 他现在稳定了 |
[02:55] | but you need to get him to a hospital. | 但你需要把他送到医院去 |
[02:57] | Got it, doc. Soon as we can. | 知道了 医生 我们尽快 |
[02:58] | As soon as we– | 尽快… |
[03:00] | I think you got to do better than that, actually. | 我觉得你们应该多上点心 真的 |
[03:04] | So I am seriously not supposed to ask any questions right now? | 所以我现在不该问问题吗 |
[03:08] | I get that you’re pissed. You have every right to be. | 我知道你很生气 你也有充分的理由 |
[03:10] | You disappear for days. Your mother calls me nonstop. | 你消失了好几天 你妈妈一直在打电话 |
[03:13] | We didn’t know if something– | 我们不知道你是不是… |
[03:15] | we were checking local hospitals, Lucy. | 我们都开始挨个问本地医院了 露西 |
[03:18] | – I’m sorry. – And then when you do call, | -对不起 -而当你终于有消息的时候 |
[03:20] | you’re dressed like freakin’ Jackie O, | 你穿得跟杰奎琳·肯尼迪似的 |
[03:22] | you got someone’s blood on you, and even then, it’s like, | 你身上有某人的血 然后你态度还是 |
[03:24] | “Patch this guy up and get the hell out of here.” | “给这人处理好然后就走” |
[03:26] | It is not safe for you to be here right now, | 你现在在这里不安全 |
[03:28] | and I just–you have to go. | 而且我得走了 |
[03:29] | – I’m sorry. – Stop saying you’re sorry. | -对不起 -别再说对不起了 |
[03:30] | I–I’m sorry. I don’t know what else to say. | 对不起 我不知道还能说什么 |
[03:32] | – Explain it to me! – I can’t! | -跟我解释清楚 -我不能 |
[03:34] | I–I can’t. | 我不能 |
[03:39] | What happened to you, Lucy? | 你是怎么了 露西 |
[03:41] | It’s like someone stole my fiancee | 就好像有人偷走了我的未婚妻 |
[03:44] | and replaced her with… | 然后把她换成了 |
[03:46] | whatever this is. | 我也不知道这是谁 |
[03:50] | Lucy, this isn’t you. | 露西 你不是这样的 |
[03:51] | See, that is the thing, Noah. | 你看 是这样的 诺亚 |
[03:53] | This is me. That person that you knew, | 这才是我 你知道的那个人 |
[03:56] | that person that you fell in love with, | 你爱上的那个人 |
[03:57] | that wasn’t me. That was someone else, | 那不是我 那是别人 |
[03:59] | and I wish that I could explain how or why, | 我希望我能解释为什么会这样 |
[04:01] | but I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[04:02] | But I will never be that person. | 我永远成不了那个人 |
[04:09] | It’s ’cause of that guy? | 是不是因为那个人 |
[04:12] | Wyatt? | 怀亚特 |
[04:15] | No. No. | 不不 |
[04:19] | No. | 不是 |
[04:23] | Noah, you are incredible, | 诺亚 你很了不起 |
[04:26] | and you deserve to be with someone who makes you happy, | 你应该和一个能让你快乐的人在一起 |
[04:28] | but it’s just–it’s not me. | 只是那个人 不是我 |
[04:45] | When did you guys get here? | 你们什么时候赶到的 |
[04:47] | – Just now. – Were you followed? | -刚刚 -有没有被跟踪 |
[04:48] | Wasn’t easy getting Jiya out of there, | 把吉雅从那里弄出来并不容易 |
[04:50] | but no, we’re all right. | 不过是的 我们没被跟踪 |
[04:50] | Hey, guys? We have a problem. | 伙计们 我们有麻烦了 |
[04:53] | CPU just lit up like a Christmas tree. | CPU刚刚像圣诞树一样亮了起来 |
[04:55] | Flynn just jumped to 1954, DC. | 弗林刚穿越到了1954年的华盛顿 |
[04:57] | – What’s 1954 DC? – That’s what Capone | -1954年的华盛顿发生了什么 -就是 |
[04:59] | was talking about– some Rittenhouse summit. | 卡彭提到过的那个里滕豪斯峰会 |
[05:01] | Flynn figures he’ll get all these Rittenhouse dicks | 弗林发觉他应该把所有的里滕豪斯成员 |
[05:02] | in one place, take them out once and for all. | 聚集在一处 一网打尽 |
[05:04] | He knows without Rufus, we can’t chase him. | 他知道卢夫斯驾驶不了 我们没法追他 |
[05:06] | You sure we shouldn’t just let Flynn do it? | 你确定我们不应该就放任弗林去做这件事吗 |
[05:10] | Believe me, part of me wants to. | 相信我 我心里有一部分很想这样 |
[05:11] | Really? This is the guy that just tried to have Rufus killed. | 真的吗 这可是刚刚试图杀死卢夫斯的家伙 |
[05:14] | He’s rabid. He needs to be put down. | 他是个极端狂热分子 我们要解决他 |
[05:16] | But it doesn’t mean that he’s wrong. | 但这并不意味着他就是错的 |
[05:17] | Okay, well, then, how do we stop them? | 好吧 那么 我们要如何阻止他们 |
[05:23] | Rufus? | 卢夫斯 |
[05:26] | Are you okay to drive? | 你还能驾驶吗 |
[05:28] | – Totally. – Awesome. | -完全没问题 -好极了 |
[05:29] | Room’s only spinning a little. | 只是房间有点天旋地转 |
[05:30] | – No. – Okay. | -看来不行 -好吧 |
[05:34] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[05:35] | Can you help Rufus? Be his copilot? | 你能协助卢夫斯吗 做他的副驾驶 |
[05:37] | – What? – I’ve logged over 60 hours | -什么 -我在模拟器上已经训练 |
[05:39] | in the simulator. | 超过60小时了 |
[05:41] | But I’ve, like– I’ve died a lot. | 但我在模拟训练里 死了很多次 |
[05:42] | – Oh, my God. – Forget about it. | -我的上帝啊 -不提这个了 |
[05:43] | The Lifeboat’s only meant to carry three people. | 救生船原本只能搭载三位乘客 |
[05:45] | Okay, well, what happens with four? | 乘四个人上去会怎样 |
[05:46] | Oh, well, let me just check Wikipedia | 那等我去查一下维基百科上 |
[05:48] | for sending an additional organism through a wormhole. | 发送一个额外生命体穿越虫洞的词条 |
[05:53] | That’s something on the security camera. | 安保摄像头上有动静 |
[05:55] | I thought you said you weren’t followed. | 你不是说你没被跟踪 |
[05:56] | Those aren’t government vehicles. It’s Rittenhouse. | 不是政府车辆 是里滕豪斯 |
[05:58] | Get in the Lifeboat. I’ll hold them off. | 到救生船上去 我来拖住他们 |
[06:00] | Rufus, I’m sorry. We got to go. | 卢夫斯 抱歉 我们得走了 |
[06:01] | – I’m coming. – You can’t. | -我也一起 -你不能 |
[06:03] | You can’t barely stand, much less fly. | 你站都站不稳了 更别说飞了 |
[06:04] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[06:22] | Move in! | 行动 |
[06:43] | It’s funny how things work out. | 事情的进展总是出人意料 |
[06:45] | Days ago, you were strutting about my offices, | 几天前 你还趾高气昂地坐在我的办公室里 |
[06:48] | treating me like a peasant in my own kingdom. | 在我的王国里像对待农民一样对我颐指气使 |
[06:50] | How does it feel | 现在风水轮流转了 |
[06:52] | to be on the other end of the stick? | 你感觉如何 |
[06:56] | I’d like my attorney. | 我要见我的律师 |
[06:59] | I’ll get right on that. | 这就去办 |
[07:04] | I can’t believe we made it. | 我不敢相信我们成功了 |
[07:07] | That was– | 刚刚那一趟真是 |
[07:10] | Everyone all right? | 大家都还好吧 |
[07:13] | Wyatt? | 怀亚特 |
[07:13] | Yep. No more seasick than usual. | 没事 和平时的晕眩程度差不多 |
[07:17] | Whew. Okay. | 好了 |
[07:19] | Any ideas where this Rittenhouse summit could be? | 知道这个里滕豪斯峰会可能在哪里举行吗 |
[07:21] | If I had to pick a place to start, | 如果让我选的话 |
[07:22] | I’d start with Joe McCarthy. | 我会先从乔·麦卡锡入手 |
[07:24] | McCarthy thought that there were communists everywhere. | 麦卡锡认为共产主义者无处不在 |
[07:26] | State Department, writers, journalists. | 国务院 作家 记者 |
[07:28] | He’s in the middle of his most famous hearings, | 他正忙着在他最有名的那场听证会期间 |
[07:30] | looking for reds in the army. | 寻找军队里的红色分子 |
[07:31] | The guy’s practically wearing a giant neon sign | 这家伙基本上就是顶着一个写着 |
[07:33] | that says “Rittenhouse.” | “里滕豪斯”的巨大霓虹招牌 |
[07:34] | Okay. Rufus, you stay here. | 好的 卢夫斯 你待在这里 |
[07:38] | Uh, hey, guys? | 等等 伙计们 |
[07:40] | Not to sound like my mom, but… | 我不想像我妈一样唠叨 但是 |
[07:42] | is that what you’re wearing? | 你们就穿成这样出去吗 |
[07:46] | Listen. I’m a busy man. | 听着 我很忙 |
[07:48] | You know a communist spy in the military, | 你跟我的一个副官说 |
[07:50] | you tell one of my aides. | 你知道军队里有一个共产党的间谍 |
[07:51] | Well, I’ll tell you what I told them: | 我把跟他们说的话再跟你说一遍 |
[07:52] | that I only trust the great Senator Joe McCarthy himself. | 我只相信伟大的参议院乔·麦卡锡本人 |
[07:57] | Where’s that accent from, son? | 你这是哪里的口音 年轻人 |
[07:58] | Look. I’ll tell you what I know, | 听着 我会把我知道的都告诉你 |
[07:59] | but first I need to find out something from you: | 但首先你得告诉我件事 |
[08:01] | where the Rittenhouse summit is tonight. | 今晚里滕豪斯的会议在哪里举行 |
[08:07] | – What are you talking about? – Oh, come on. | -你在说什么 -别来这套 |
[08:08] | I think you’re– how do you like to put it? | 我觉得你是…你习惯怎么称呼 |
[08:11] | A card-carrying member? | 正牌成员吗 |
[08:12] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[08:13] | and I don’t have time for this nonsense. | 我也没时间听你胡言乱语 |
[08:15] | – Now, if you’ll excuse me– – I wouldn’t, | -恕我失陪 -不行 |
[08:17] | unless you want your enemies to find out you faked | 除非你想让敌人知道你伪造了32次任务 |
[08:20] | 32 aerial missions to get that fancy Flying Cross on your wall. | 才得到了墙上的那枚飞行优异十字勋章 |
[08:24] | – That’s a lie. – Not so fun being | -胡说 -政治迫害到自己身上 |
[08:26] | on the other side of a witch hunt, is it? | 就不好受了 对吧 |
[08:30] | Now, the address, please. | 好了 请把地址告诉我 |
[08:32] | If I tell you, I’m a dead man. | 如果告诉你 我就死定了 |
[08:35] | No one will ever find out. | 没有人会知道的 |
[08:37] | Scout’s honor. | 我发誓 |
[08:39] | On the other hand, if you don’t give it to me… | 反过来 要是你不告诉我 |
[08:51] | I don’t deserve this. | 我不该承受这些 |
[08:53] | Crooked press attacks me. | 那些歪曲的新闻不断地攻击我 |
[08:54] | People laughing at me. | 人们嘲笑我 |
[08:55] | Enemies everywhere. | 四面受敌 |
[08:57] | I’m a patriot. | 我是一个爱国者 |
[09:00] | Everyone’s the hero of their own story. | 每个人都是自己故事里的那个英雄 |
[09:02] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[09:03] | Going after Rittenhouse– you’ll never win, son. | 跟里滕豪斯作对 你赢不了的 |
[09:06] | Oh, we’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[09:10] | – I think we’re done here. – Not quite. | -我们没什么好说的了 -还没完 |
[09:14] | I promised you some information. | 我答应了要给你一些信息 |
[09:16] | I’m a man of my word. | 我这个人言出必行 |
[09:18] | Here are your spies. | 这两个人就是你要找的间谍 |
[09:21] | I dig the ’50s. | 我很喜欢五十年代 |
[09:22] | I don’t know–a a bunch of racist, | 有什么课喜欢的 一群种族歧视 |
[09:24] | repressed Ward Cleavers. | 像克里夫那样的中产阶级备受压迫 |
[09:25] | This whole place is a powder keg. | 整个就处于一片危机中 一触即发 |
[09:27] | – But the cars are cool. – Oh, yeah. | -但车很有型 -那倒是 |
[09:30] | – A word, please. – Yeah, can I help you? | -借一步说话 -有什么能帮你的吗 |
[09:32] | FBI. | 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[09:36] | Russian. | 苏联的 |
[09:37] | Okay, you just planted that on me. | 那是你刚刚放到我身上的 |
[09:38] | We heard two commies were here | 我们得到消息说有两个共产党 |
[09:40] | to disrupt the McCarthy hearings. | 想要破坏麦卡锡听证会 |
[09:46] | So I guess this is what recycling looks like | 所以 我猜五十年代的回收利用 |
[09:49] | in the ’50s. | 就是这么回事 |
[09:52] | Sorry you’re missing the fun part with Wyatt and Lucy. | 很遗憾你错过了怀亚特和露西的趣事 |
[10:00] | – What? – Your eye. It’s red. | -怎么了 -你的眼睛 是红色的 |
[10:03] | – I was rubbing it. – No, no. | -我之前揉了眼睛 -不 不是的 |
[10:05] | It’s, like, super, like, | 是超级红 |
[10:06] | spaghetti-sauce red. | 就像意面酱汁的那种红 |
[10:10] | What if this is because we put four people in the Lifeboat? | 如果是救生船搭载了四个人引起的怎么办 |
[10:12] | Or it’s a bloodshot eye. | 或者就是眼睛充血了而已 |
[10:23] | Don’t worry. Your Wyatt’s fine. | 别担心 你的怀亚特没事 |
[10:26] | And I take it Rufus has recovered too. | 我猜卢夫斯也已经恢复了 |
[10:29] | I just wanted you to know | 我只想让你知道 |
[10:31] | when I destroy Rittenhouse tonight–and I will– | 当我今晚消灭里滕豪斯 我一定会的 |
[10:35] | that also includes your grandfather, Ethan Cahill, | 这其中也包括你的祖父 伊森·卡希尔 |
[10:39] | which means, honestly, | 这就意味着 坦白说 |
[10:42] | I’m not sure what’s going to happen to you, | 我不确定会对你造成什么影响 |
[10:45] | but whatever it is, it’s probably not good. | 但不管怎样 结果可能都不太好 |
[10:50] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么你要告诉我这个 |
[10:52] | I thought you deserved the truth. | 我觉得你理应知道真相 |
[10:55] | So you told me. | 所以你就告诉我了 |
[10:57] | What do you want from me? My blessing? | 你想要从我这得到什么 祝福吗 |
[10:58] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我没想要从你这得到什么 |
[10:59] | You don’t want anything from me? | 你不想从我这知道些什么吗 |
[11:01] | Because I think you do. I think deep down there’s | 因为我觉得你是想的 我觉得 |
[11:03] | some part– some human part of you | 你内心深处有一部分良知 |
[11:07] | that wants me to stop you. | 希望我可以阻止你 |
[11:09] | God, I swear, this game that we keep playing– | 我发誓我们一直参与的这个游戏 |
[11:12] | nobody wins, nobody loses, people keep dying. | 没有输赢 不分胜负 却不断有人死 |
[11:14] | What’s the body count so far? And for what? | 到现在死了多少人了 又是为何而死 |
[11:15] | Okay, now’s the time where you tell me what a monster I am? | 你现在要告诉我 我是个多可怕的怪物了吗 |
[11:18] | I don’t think you’re a monster anymore. I used to. | 现在我不这么想了 我以前这么认为 |
[11:20] | But now I just think that you’re sad | 但是现在我只觉得你很悲伤 |
[11:22] | and you’re lonely. | 又孤独 |
[11:27] | I think you’re a broken person | 我觉得你是一个支离破碎的人 |
[11:30] | who misses the people that they love, | 一个思念爱人的人 |
[11:31] | just like me, just like Wyatt. | 就像我一样 像怀亚特一样 |
[11:34] | Don’t talk about my family like you know them. | 不要说得好像你很了解我的家庭 |
[11:37] | You want to stop Rittenhouse, we’ll help you. | 你想阻止里滕豪斯 我可以帮你 |
[11:39] | But not like this. | 但不是以这种方式 |
[11:43] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[11:48] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[11:50] | Because there is no other way. | 因为没有别的办法 |
[11:59] | Good-bye, Lucy. | 再见 露西 |
[12:14] | I’m Senator Joseph McCarthy. | 我是参议员约瑟夫·麦卡锡 |
[12:16] | And you’re a communist spy. | 你是个共产主义间谍 |
[12:18] | – Where’s the woman? – Your wife is fine. | -那个女人呢 -你妻子一切安好 |
[12:20] | I’ve suspected a communist infiltration among our troops | 我长久以来一直怀疑一个共产主义间谍混入了 |
[12:22] | for some time now. | 我们的部队 |
[12:24] | Never imagined one would be so bold | 从来没想过他会胆子大到 |
[12:26] | as to walk right up to my front door. | 直接走到我面前 |
[12:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:29] | The man with the Eastern European accent | 一个有东欧口音的人 |
[12:31] | told you I was the communist? | 告诉你我是个共产党员 |
[12:34] | Communism, it’s like a cancer. | 共产主义 就像是癌症 |
[12:39] | Something funny? | 有意思吗 |
[12:40] | No, no. It’s just cancer. | 不 就是癌症 |
[12:44] | Who are you working with? | 你和谁共事 |
[12:46] | You cooperate now, you give us their names– | 你现在合作 说出他们的名字 |
[12:50] | you give us those names | 你告诉我们那些名字 |
[12:52] | or I’ll put you up in front of a Senate subcommittee. | 否则我直接把你带到议员小组委员会那里 |
[12:55] | No, you won’t because you’re a coward. | 你不会的 因为你是个懦夫 |
[12:58] | You’re arrogant and loud-mouthed | 你自大傲慢又喜欢高谈阔论 |
[12:59] | and terrified people will find out you’re a fraud, | 还很害怕大家发现你是个骗子 |
[13:03] | just like every bully. | 就像每一个恶霸一样 |
[13:13] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[13:16] | why don’t we show our Red friend here some manners? | 何不让共党瞧瞧我们的手段呢 |
[13:33] | Um, we should go. | 我们快走 |
[13:36] | Do I even want to know what happened to McCarthy? | 我想知道麦卡锡发生了什么 |
[13:38] | Oh, he’ll be fine in an hour… or two. | 他这一两个小时不会有事的 |
[13:41] | This is the only way out so they gotta be here. | 这是他们唯一的路所以他们回来的 |
[13:43] | Oh–what– | 什么 |
[13:47] | The only problem is now we’re gonna have to find | 目前唯一的问题就是我们得找个 |
[13:49] | a new way to the summit. | 去峰会地点的新办法了 |
[13:52] | I saw Flynn. He said that my grandfather | 我看到了弗林 他说我的祖父 |
[13:54] | was going to be there– Ethan Cahill. | 会出现在那里 伊森·卡希尔 |
[13:57] | My mother told me that she met him once, | 我妈妈跟我说她见过他一次 |
[13:58] | that he was a White House aide. | 他是一名白宫的助手 |
[14:00] | I mean, if he’s going to the summit– | 如果他要去峰会 |
[14:01] | We could follow him. | 我们可以跟着他 |
[14:05] | Go. | 走吧 |
[14:12] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[14:13] | Gloat away. It’ll pass the time. | 幸灾乐祸吧 能打发打发时间 |
[14:14] | I’d love to, | 我也想 |
[14:15] | but time isn’t something we have a lot of right now. | 但是我们没多少时间了 |
[14:18] | You need to come with me. | 你必须和我一起 |
[14:19] | Why the hell would I go anywhere with you? | 为什么我要和你一起走 |
[14:21] | Because I’ve disabled the security systems, | 因为我让安全系统瘫痪了 |
[14:23] | and the guards still work for me. | 这些守卫仍听命于我 |
[14:24] | They’ll look the other way. | 他们会找其他办法的 |
[14:26] | – Trust me. – I’ll take my chances. | -相信我 -我会抓住机会的 |
[14:28] | With what? | 怎么抓 |
[14:32] | There’s no due process here. | 没有什么正当的程序了 |
[14:34] | Please, come with me, | 求你了 跟我走 |
[14:36] | or let your family spend the rest of their lives | 或让你家人余下的一生 |
[14:37] | wondering what happened to you. | 都在猜想你到底发生了什么事 |
[14:45] | What is all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[14:46] | Right. In their haste to find our rogue team | 对 在他们急着找寻我们擅自行动的小队 |
[14:50] | and get the Lifeboat back, | 并且找回救生船时 |
[14:51] | Rittenhouse handed me an all-access pass | 里滕豪斯把所有访问政府服务器的权限 |
[14:54] | to government servers. | 都交给了我 |
[14:56] | I am the government, remember? | 我就是代表政府的 记得吗 |
[14:58] | Not your pathetic servers, which, by the way, | 顺带说一句 不是你那个 |
[15:00] | get hacked by the Russians on a regular basis. | 经常被俄罗斯人入侵的垃圾服务器 |
[15:02] | No. The other servers. | 不是 而是其他的服务器 |
[15:04] | The ones no one talks about. | 没人提过的那些 |
[15:05] | You mean the NSA? That’s– | 你是说国安局吗 那是… |
[15:07] | Illegal? Immoral? | 非法 不道德的吗 |
[15:09] | Yes. Well, you can thank me later. | 是的 你可以晚点再感谢我 |
[15:11] | But instead of searching for our intrepid time travelers, | 但我没找寻我们勇敢的时间旅行者 |
[15:15] | I found… this. | 反而找到了这个 |
[15:21] | Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Benjamin Cahill. | 一切和本杰明·卡希尔有关的信息都在这 |
[15:25] | Enough to convict him seven times over. | 足以将他定罪七次 |
[15:29] | See, anyone, even you, can play the crusading cop, | 任何人 连你都可以扮演逮捕他的警察角色 |
[15:32] | but I was playing the long game. | 但是我打的是一场持久战 |
[15:35] | Rittenhouse thinks we were playing checkers | 当我在玩三维国际象棋时 |
[15:36] | while I was playing 3D chess. | 里滕豪斯以为我们在玩西洋棋 |
[15:40] | Why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么告诉我这些 |
[15:41] | Because… you’re dull, but honest. | 因为你愚钝 但是诚实 |
[15:46] | So you can take this to the dull, honest authorities. | 所以你可以把这些交给愚钝但诚实的当局 |
[15:49] | Why should I believe you after everything you’ve done? | 鉴于你的所作所为 我凭什么相信你 |
[15:54] | Um, because once Jiya can pilot the Lifeboat, | 因为一旦吉雅能驾驶救生船 |
[15:58] | Rittenhouse is going to eliminate Rufus. | 里滕豪斯就会干掉卢夫斯 |
[16:01] | Just– | 只是 |
[16:05] | See, I have no illusions about who I am. | 我对自己的真实身份毫无幻想 |
[16:07] | Whatever’s coming, I richly deserve it. | 无论发生什么事 都是我应得的报应 |
[16:09] | But Rufus– | 但是卢夫斯 |
[16:13] | Rufus deserves better. | 卢夫斯值得拥有更好的 |
[16:20] | 伊森·卡希尔先生 专用停车位 | |
[16:28] | Rufus is a lot faster at that, by the way. | 顺带说一句 卢夫斯的速度快多了 |
[16:38] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[16:46] | Okay, Grandpa, where are you going? | 祖父 你要去哪呢 |
[17:13] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[17:18] | Is it just me or is Rittenhouse way more gay | 只有我 还是说里滕豪斯 |
[17:20] | than I thought it would be? | 比我想象的更娘娘腔 |
[17:22] | I don’t think this is the Rittenhouse summit. | 这好像不是滕豪斯会议 |
[17:25] | I think this might be a gay bar. | 我想这里也许是同性恋酒吧 |
[17:28] | Well then what is your grandpa– ohh. | 那你祖父的性取向是什么 |
[17:32] | Wyatt, do you copy? Wyatt! | 怀亚特 收到了吗 怀亚特 |
[17:36] | Would you sit down? You’re gonna bust your stitches. | 你能坐下吗 缝线会裂开的 |
[17:37] | I can’t reach Wyatt. | 我联系不到怀亚特 |
[17:38] | Yeah, that’s because he’s got more important things | 那是因为比起我 他有更重要的事 |
[17:40] | to worry about than me. | 需要担心 |
[17:41] | Look. It’s not even red anymore. See? | 眼睛已经不红了 看到没 |
[17:45] | What do you think Lucy and Wyatt are doing right now? | 你觉得露西和怀亚特现在在做什么 |
[17:47] | It’s probably a lot like “Grease,” just super violent. | 很可能是”油脂”[音乐剧]暴力升级版 |
[17:53] | Jiya. Jiya! | 吉雅 吉雅 |
[18:01] | So if you exist, that means Grandpa was, like, | 如果有你存在 就是说你祖父 |
[18:04] | way deep in the closet. | 深藏在柜里啊 |
[18:06] | It’s 1954. | 这是1954年 |
[18:08] | You could be arrested for being gay. | 同性恋可能会被捕 |
[18:15] | He’s looking at me like I’m a piece of meat. | 他正看着我 就像盯着一块肥肉 |
[18:17] | Can’t imagine what that’s like. | 难以想象那是什么感觉 |
[18:28] | Excuse me. Are you Ethan? Ethan Cahill? | 打扰一下 你是伊森 伊森·卡希尔吗 |
[18:32] | No. Sorry. You’re mistaken. | 不是 抱歉 你认错人了 |
[18:33] | No. We’re not cops. | 不 我们不是警察 |
[18:36] | I don’t know what you think you saw here, | 我不知道你觉得自己在这看到了什么 |
[18:38] | but I have a wife and son to get back to, so– | 但我有妻儿 我要回家 |
[18:40] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[18:42] | His name is Ben. | 他叫本 |
[18:44] | How do you know that? | 你们怎么知道 |
[18:49] | Okay, how much do you want? I’ve got about $50. | 你们想要多少钱 我大概有五十块 |
[18:50] | We don’t want any money. | 我们不要钱 |
[18:52] | We need you to take us to the Rittenhouse summit. | 我们要带我们去参加里滕豪斯会议 |
[18:58] | So you’re the one always begging to time travel. | 你总是想参加时间旅行 |
[18:59] | How’s it working out for you? | 可到头来怎么样呢 |
[19:03] | Jiya, please. | 吉雅 求你了 |
[19:09] | You know, since all this started, | 从这一切开始 |
[19:10] | I have almost died… a lot. | 我差点死了好多次了 |
[19:15] | And every time, | 而每一次 |
[19:18] | I think about you. | 我想的都是你 |
[19:21] | It’s weird. Each time that when I got back, | 这很奇怪 每次我回来时 |
[19:24] | I would tell you how I felt, that– | 都想告诉你我的感受 那就是 |
[19:29] | that I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:32] | Then I’d come home, and something stopped me. | 然后我回到家 就会有东西阻止我 |
[19:35] | I’d get… stupid. | 我会犯傻 |
[19:39] | Scared. | 会害怕 |
[19:41] | So how about we make a deal, okay? | 我们做笔交易 好吗 |
[19:46] | You promise to hang on, | 你答应我坚持下去 |
[19:50] | and I promise to stop holding back. | 我保证不会退缩了 |
[19:56] | Just– | 你就 |
[19:59] | Please. | 求你了 |
[20:06] | Jiya? | 吉雅 |
[20:09] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[20:11] | No! | 不要 |
[20:12] | Please, no! | 求你了 别这样 |
[20:27] | You look familiar to me. | 我看你很眼熟 |
[20:29] | My father is in Rittenhouse. | 我父亲是里滕豪斯成员 |
[20:31] | Maybe you’ve met him before. | 也许你以前见过他 |
[20:33] | This man, Flynn, he wants to kill everyone at Rittenhouse. | 这个人 弗林 想杀了所有里滕豪斯的人 |
[20:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:38] | Rittenhouse murdered his family. | 里滕豪斯杀了他的家人 |
[20:41] | If Rittenhouse finds out the truth about me– | 如果里滕豪斯发现了我的事 |
[20:44] | – They’ll kick you out? – No, they’ll kill me too. | -他们会开除你 -不 他们也会杀了我 |
[20:52] | I love my wife. | 我爱我妻子 |
[20:54] | I love my son. | 也爱我儿子 |
[20:55] | It’s just–it’s a bad habit. | 这只是个坏毛病 |
[20:58] | It’s a sick habit. | 病态的癖好 |
[21:01] | I keep trying to stop. | 我一直想改 |
[21:02] | I–I tried the shock therapy. | 我试过休克疗法 |
[21:04] | It’s just–it– you know– | 只是 这 |
[21:06] | There’s nothing wrong with you, Ethan. | 你没什么不对 伊森 |
[21:10] | Nothing. | 没有不对 |
[21:14] | You know, she’s right, for what it’s worth. | 不管怎样 她说得对 |
[21:18] | – Who are you people? – We’re people you can trust. | -你们是什么人 -你能信任的人 |
[21:27] | When I was 18, | 18岁时 |
[21:27] | my father caught me with a…friend. | 我和我”朋友”被我父亲捉了个正着 |
[21:31] | And after he spent the better part of an hour | 在花了大半个小时 |
[21:33] | whipping me with his belt, | 用皮带抽我后 |
[21:34] | he sat me down and told me all about Rittenhouse. | 他让我坐下和我讲了所有里滕豪斯的事 |
[21:41] | At the time, | 当时 |
[21:42] | I thought I’d rather he beat me all over again | 我宁愿他再打我一次 |
[21:45] | than be part of something like that. | 也不想成为那种组织的一员 |
[21:50] | If this man does destroy all of Rittenhouse, | 如果这个人真能消灭所有里滕豪斯 |
[21:52] | I might thank him. | 我会感谢他的 |
[22:01] | All right, this is it. | 好了 这里就是 |
[22:11] | Where do you think Flynn is? | 你觉得弗林在哪儿 |
[22:14] | Well, if he’s trying to take out the place, | 如果他要夷平这里 |
[22:18] | probably the basement. | 很可能在地下室 |
[22:22] | I need you to distract the guards. | 我要你分散守卫的注意 |
[22:23] | Just the ones at the back door. You think you can do that? | 调开守后门的那个就行 能做到吗 |
[22:27] | Yeah. | 能 |
[22:49] | He’s alone. I can get the drop on him. | 他就一个人 我能先发制人瞄准他 |
[22:58] | – Flynn. – Lucy! | -弗林 -露西 |
[23:00] | Wyatt, please. | 怀亚特 求你了 |
[23:03] | I’m not here to fight. | 我不是来战斗的 |
[23:06] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[23:16] | Drop it, Flynn. | 把遥控放下 弗林 |
[23:16] | I’m gonna blow this place up with all of us in it, | 我会把我们所有人全都炸死在这儿 |
[23:19] | and it’ll be worth it. | 这是值得的 |
[23:19] | Stop, stop. Both of you just stop it. | 住口 住口 你们两个都给我住口 |
[23:28] | I know that you’re not a bad man. | 我知道你不是坏人 |
[23:32] | I know that you’re hurting. | 我知道你很伤心 |
[23:34] | I know that you don’t want to kill a room full of people upstairs. | 我知道你不想杀楼上那一屋子人 |
[23:36] | I don’t want to kill them. | 我是不想杀他们 |
[23:37] | I have to kill them | 但我必须杀了他们 |
[23:40] | to put my wife and child back on this earth. | 才能把我的妻子孩子救回来 |
[23:43] | It won’t work. | 没用的 |
[23:44] | You don’t know that and both of you would do the same. | 你怎么知道 换了你俩也会这么做 |
[23:53] | You’re right. You’re right. We would. | 你说得对 没错 我们的确会这么做 |
[23:57] | We are all so caught up in our grief, | 我们都沉浸在悲痛中难以自拔 |
[23:59] | in our past, in our pain, and we can’t let go, | 被过去的痛苦淹没 无法放手 |
[24:02] | so we just continue to hurt more people. | 所以我们就去伤害更多的人 |
[24:08] | I prayed to God… | 我曾向上帝祈祷 |
[24:11] | for answers. | 求他的指引 |
[24:15] | And he led me here to this. | 于是他就引着我来到了这里 |
[24:21] | What if he led you to me? | 如果他是指引你来找我呢 |
[24:24] | I know a way that we can really take out Rittenhouse. | 我有一个办法 可以彻底铲除里滕豪斯 |
[24:31] | We have to stop trying to fix the past | 我们不能再执迷于修补过去 |
[24:33] | and focus on the present. | 而是应该着眼于现在 |
[24:36] | I need you to hear me out. | 请你听我说完 |
[24:38] | I know what to do now. Please, before it’s too late. | 我知道该怎么做 求你了 不然就太晚了 |
[24:44] | The journal– | 那本日记 |
[24:47] | didn’t it say that I was going to help you one day? | 不是说我有一天会帮你吗 |
[24:50] | Well, maybe today is that day. | 也许那一天就是今天 |
[25:03] | Wyatt… do you trust me? | 怀亚特 你相信我吗 |
[25:31] | Thank God. Thank God you’re here. | 太好了 你们终于回来了 |
[25:33] | We got to get Jiya back home. She’s in the Lifeboat. | 我们得把吉雅送回去 她在”救生船”里 |
[25:35] | Something happened to her. | 她不太对劲 |
[25:36] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[25:38] | What the hell is Flynn doing here? | 弗林怎么来了 |
[25:40] | – No, no, no, Rufus, it’s okay. – No, it’s not okay. | -别紧张卢夫斯 没事的 -怎么没事 |
[25:43] | All right? He had Al Capone shoot me. | 他让卡彭开枪打我 |
[25:44] | Rufus, he’s not here to hurt you. | 卢夫斯 他不是来伤害你的 |
[25:45] | – Capone? – No, this time I’m not. | -卡彭 -不 这次我没有敌意 |
[25:48] | Rufus, this is Ethan Cahill. | 卢夫斯 这位是伊森·卡希尔 |
[25:50] | Ethan, this is Rufus. | 伊森 他就是卢夫斯 |
[25:53] | He pilots the time machine and we’re from 2017. | 他是时间机器驾驶员 我们来自2017年 |
[26:00] | This a joke? | 逗我吗 |
[26:02] | This is a fil–film prop, right? | 那是个 电影道具吧 |
[26:08] | You’re all insane. | 你们都疯了吧 |
[26:09] | Look. We got to get Jiya back home. Now. | 我们必须得马上把吉雅送回去 马上 |
[26:12] | Okay, you guys go ahead. Get Jiya back. | 那好 你们先走 送吉雅回去 |
[26:13] | I have to stay here. | 我留在这 |
[26:15] | What are you talking about? What do you mean? | 你在说什么呢 什么意思 |
[26:16] | I’ll go with Flynn in the Mothership. | 我坐弗林的母船走 |
[26:18] | I need Ethan to see this thing in action. | 我需要伊森亲眼看到这艘船开走 |
[26:20] | Lucy, no. No way. | 露西 不行 绝对不行 |
[26:26] | Look. We already lost you once. I can not lose you again. | 我们已经失去你一次了 我不能再失去你了 |
[26:29] | You’ve trusted me this long. | 这么久以来你都相信我 |
[26:31] | I just need you to do it a little longer, okay? | 我希望你能再多信任我这一次 好吗 |
[26:32] | Get Jiya back. | 送吉雅回去 |
[26:35] | – If you hurt her– – What? | -如果你伤害她 -怎样 |
[26:36] | You’ll try and kill me again? | 你还想杀了我吗 |
[26:40] | – Be careful. – Okay. | -小心 -好的 |
[26:49] | It’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[27:24] | – That’s a time machine. – It’s real, Ethan. | -那真是时间机器 -都是真的 伊森 |
[27:28] | All of it. | 全部都是 |
[27:32] | – But there’s more. – More than that? | -但是还不止这些 -还能比那重要 |
[27:35] | Ethan… | 伊森 |
[27:38] | I’m your granddaughter. | 我是你的孙女 |
[27:41] | That’s why I look so familiar to you. | 所以你才看我眼熟 |
[27:44] | I know that sounds even crazier– | 我知道这听起来更疯狂 |
[27:45] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[27:49] | You’re the spitting image of her when she was young. | 你简直和她年轻时一模一样 |
[27:56] | Your son Ben is gonna grow up to be my father. | 你儿子本 将来就是我的父亲 |
[28:01] | He’s also gonna grow up to do terrible things | 而他以后也会做许多坏事 |
[28:03] | in the name of Rittenhouse. | 以里滕豪斯的名义 |
[28:04] | Rittenhouse wants that time machine. | 里滕豪斯想要那台机器 |
[28:07] | Can you even imagine what they’d do with something like that? | 你能想象他们会用那台机器做什么坏事吗 |
[28:10] | What are you asking? No one can take out Rittenhouse. | 你们想要我怎样 里滕豪斯无法除掉 |
[28:14] | We believe that we can, but we need your help. | 我们认为有办法 但我们需要你的帮助 |
[28:18] | It’s not going to be easy. | 这肯定会很难 |
[28:19] | You have to stay inside Rittenhouse. | 你必须潜伏在里滕豪斯内部 |
[28:21] | You’re gonna have to live a double life your whole life. | 你的一生都将背负双重身份 |
[28:29] | What do you want me to do? | 你们想要我怎么做 |
[28:42] | Ethan never mentioned a granddaughter before. | 伊森之前从没提到过有个孙女 |
[28:45] | Well, we haven’t seen each other in a few years, | 我们好些年没见了 |
[28:47] | but seems like no time at all. | 但时光飞逝 恍如隔日 |
[28:51] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[28:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:06] | Hi, Ethan. | 你好 伊森 |
[29:09] | Remember us? | 记得我们吗 |
[29:16] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[29:20] | I didn’t think you’d come. | 我没想到你会来 |
[29:24] | I’d almost given up. | 我几乎都放弃了 |
[29:26] | Sorry it took us so long. | 抱歉我们耽搁了这么久 |
[29:27] | Oh–oh, this is incredible. | 这真是难以置信 |
[29:32] | You look exactly the same. | 你看起来完全没变 |
[29:36] | Both of you. | 你们俩都是 |
[29:39] | The ’60s rolled by, the ’70s– | 60年代匆匆逝去 70年代… |
[29:41] | sometimes I wondered if I had dreamt it all. | 有时我在想一切是不是我的一场梦 |
[29:45] | You–you have no idea how often I considered running. | 你无法想象多少次我想过逃跑 |
[29:50] | – So, what stopped you? – Well, the day my son told me | -所以是什么阻止了你 -我儿子告诉我 |
[29:53] | that he’d fathered a child. A little girl named Lucy. | 他有了孩子的那一天 一个叫露西的小女孩 |
[30:03] | It must have been so hard. | 这一定很艰难 |
[30:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:10] | You want to know if I did what you asked me to do? | 你想知道我有没有按照你要求的那么做 |
[30:15] | Uh, son, can you pick up that clock over there? | 孩子 你能把那边的钟拿过来吗 |
[30:19] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[30:41] | – That’s all? – Open it. | -就这些吗 -打开它 |
[30:52] | 25-12-36 | 加州 旧金山 94747 京士威大道23768号 第五单元 |
[31:01] | He didn’t just keep records of Rittenhouse. | 他不只是记录了里滕豪斯的事 |
[31:05] | – He built us an entire case. – Yeah. | -他提供了所有证据 -是啊 |
[31:11] | I come in peace. | 我并无敌意 |
[31:13] | It’s all right. He’s with us. | 没事的 他跟我们是一边的 |
[31:16] | Yeah? Are you sure about that? | 是吗 你确定吗 |
[31:17] | I didn’t believe it either at first, | 我一开始也不相信 |
[31:19] | but he got me out of Mason Industries. | 但他帮我从梅森企业逃出来了 |
[31:21] | Somewhere underneath all that smarm, | 在这阿谀奉承的嘴脸下 |
[31:24] | there’s an actual heart. | 还是有颗真挚的心 |
[31:26] | Oh, that’s lovely. Thank you. | 真感人 谢谢 |
[31:29] | Lucy, you weren’t kidding on the phone. | 露西 你在电话里没开玩笑啊 |
[31:32] | Look at all this stuff. | 看看这一切 |
[31:33] | Everything that we could possibly need. | 我们需要的所有东西 |
[31:36] | But to sort it, to authenticate it with hard evidence– | 但要把所有这些分类 查实 |
[31:39] | that could take years. | 可能要花上几年的时间 |
[31:41] | Or hours, with my software. | 或是几小时 用我的软件 |
[31:44] | You give me the Rittenhouse names, | 你给我里滕豪斯成员的姓名 |
[31:45] | I’ll give you every phone call they’ve made, | 我会给你他们打过的每一通电话 |
[31:47] | every email they’ve ever sent, | 发过的每一封邮件 |
[31:48] | every willy pic they’ve ever sexted. | 他们发过的性爱短信中的每一张大鸟图 |
[31:52] | Would that help? | 这样能帮上忙吗 |
[31:59] | – How you doing? – Uh, we both know | -你怎么样了 -我们都知道 |
[32:01] | whatever happened to me isn’t anything they can fix here. | 在我身上发生的事不是他们这里能治好的 |
[32:04] | Okay, take it easy there, tough guy. | 好了 放松点 小强人 |
[32:10] | in its entirety, got it? | 明白吗 |
[32:17] | Hey, Rufus, back in ’54, | 卢夫斯 在54年时 |
[32:21] | I couldn’t open my eyes, | 我睁不开眼睛 |
[32:23] | but I heard everything you said. | 但我听到了你说的所有话 |
[32:29] | What did I say? | 我说了什么 |
[32:35] | I’ve been waiting 60 years to tell you. | 我等了六十年来告诉你 |
[32:41] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[33:17] | Jiya? | 吉雅 |
[33:20] | Jiya? | 吉雅 |
[33:24] | Jiya. Jiya! Jiya! Jiya! | 吉雅 吉雅 吉雅 |
[33:30] | Where’d you go? | 你刚刚去哪了 |
[33:43] | Excuse me, gentlemen. You’ve been reassigned. | 抱歉 先生们 你们被调职了 |
[33:46] | But thank you for your service. | 但谢谢你们的效劳 |
[33:47] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[33:49] | – What is this? – Anything you say can and will | -这是怎么回事 -你说的每句话都有可能 |
[33:51] | be used against you in a court of law. | 成为呈堂证供 |
[34:02] | – You’re alone? – I said I would be. | -你一个人来的吗 -我说了会一个人来 |
[34:05] | Do you have it? | 你带来了吗 |
[34:13] | It was in Ethan’s files. | 在伊森的文件里找到的 |
[34:15] | It’s the name of the person who put the order out | 是那个下命令杀你家人的人的名字 |
[34:17] | to kill your family, and the men who carried it out. | 还有执行者的名字 |
[34:21] | Go on one last trip, | 再去穿越最后一次 |
[34:22] | get your wife and your daughter back, | 救回你的妻子和女儿 |
[34:24] | and then surrender the Mothership, | 然后就把母船交给官方 |
[34:25] | or destroy it– I don’t care. | 或者毁掉它吧 随你便 |
[34:27] | But this… | 但这… |
[34:30] | it’s over. | 结束了 |
[34:31] | Once I get my family back, | 等我带回了我的家人 |
[34:34] | I never want to see that machine again. | 我再也不想见到这个机器了 |
[34:39] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[34:43] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[34:47] | I won’t be needing it anymore. | 我用不着它了 |
[34:53] | You know, you never told me where you got it from. | 你从没告诉我这是哪来的 |
[34:57] | – You gave it to me. – Uh, no, I didn’t. | -你给我的 -不 我没有 |
[35:00] | Well, not yet. | 还没有而已 |
[35:02] | Take it from me: you age surprisingly well. | 说真的 你老去了也很优雅 |
[35:06] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[35:07] | On your knees! Let me see your hands! | 跪下 举起手来 |
[35:09] | Hands behind your back! Hold it right there. | 手放在背后 别乱动 |
[35:11] | – You followed me? – He’s a terrorist, Lucy. | -你跟踪我 -他是恐怖分子 露西 |
[35:13] | -Just think about what he’s done. – Think about what we’ve done. | -想想他做了什么 -是我们做了什么 |
[35:15] | No! I trusted you, Lucy. | 不 我相信了你 露西 |
[35:18] | I trusted you with my family. | 我以我家人的性命相付 |
[35:20] | -I trusted you with my child! – I had no idea. | -以我孩子的性命相付 -我真不知道 |
[35:22] | – Keep walking! – I’m sorry! | -走 -对不起 |
[35:24] | Oh, you’re sorry? You’re sorry? | 你说对不起 对不起 |
[35:27] | You have no idea what you’ve done! | 你根本不知道你做了什么 |
[35:41] | Good news. We’ve made 42 | 好消息 我们今天就已经 |
[35:42] | Rittenhouse arrests across the globe just today. | 在全球抓获了42名里滕豪斯的成员 |
[35:45] | Brings our total to 150. A few are in government. | 总共已有150人 一些是政府官员 |
[35:48] | A surprising number are corporate lawyers. | 有不少是公司律师 |
[35:51] | And our agents are on their way right now | 现在我们的特工 |
[35:53] | to pick up the Mothership. | 正在回收母船的路上 |
[35:55] | You should both be very proud. | 你们俩应该感到骄傲 |
[35:57] | Hmm. And Flynn? | 弗林呢 |
[36:00] | I mean, in the end, he did do the right thing, too. | 他最后也做了正确的事 |
[36:02] | He’ll be tried in a private military court. | 他会在秘密军事法庭接受审判 |
[36:05] | Everything will be by the book. You have my word. | 我保证 一切都会按规章行事 |
[36:07] | We couldn’t have at least let him save his family first? | 我们不能让他先去救他的家人吗 |
[36:09] | I’m not gonna apologize for doing my job, | 我不会因为做了本职工作而道歉 |
[36:12] | especially considering the lengths I had to go to | 尤其是我为了我们之间的约定 |
[36:13] | to keep our bargain, but a deal is a deal. | 所做的一切 但约定就是约定 |
[36:17] | I’ve secured permission for you to take the Lifeboat out | 我已经得到了许可 你可以再使用一次 |
[36:19] | one more time. | “救生船” |
[36:21] | Get your mom and Henry Wallace together. | 让你的母亲和亨利·华莱士在一起 |
[36:24] | Get your sister back. | 救回你的妹妹 |
[36:36] | So, what about you? You just go back to Pendleton | 你呢 直接回彭德尔顿 |
[36:39] | and take up another mission? | 接别的任务吗 |
[36:41] | – That’s how it works. – Yeah. | -就是这样 -也是 |
[36:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:56] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[37:02] | Eh, we’ll stay in touch. | 我们会保持联系的 |
[37:04] | I’ll call you if I ever need a bossy know-it-all. | 我要是需要一位霸气万事通 我会打给你的 |
[37:07] | Yeah, I was thinking about texting you | 我刚才也在想 要是我 |
[37:08] | the next time that I need a reckless hothead. | 需要一个急先锋 我会找你的 |
[37:10] | Sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[37:36] | You know, maybe–maybe – Pendleton can wait a little bit. | 我觉得…彭德尔顿可以等等再去 |
[37:42] | You think I’m gonna miss the chance to help | 你觉得我会错过 |
[37:43] | you get your sister? | 帮你救妹妹的机会吗 |
[37:45] | See what all this fuss is about? | 白费了这么多努力吗 |
[37:50] | I’m really sorry that you won’t be able | 我真的很难过 你没法 |
[37:52] | to get Jessica back. | 救回杰西卡 |
[38:01] | Maybe we do need to stop trying to fix the past… | 也许我们不该继续修改过去了… |
[38:06] | and start looking at the present. | 而是开始关注眼前的事情 |
[38:11] | Maybe I do need to be open to the possibilities. | 也许我应该去接受新的可能性 |
[38:16] | The possibilities of what? | 什么的可能性 |
[38:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:24] | I just know I’m not really ready to say good-bye yet. | 我只知道 我还没准备好说再见 |
[38:31] | Ah, the Lifeboat will be charged and ready to go | “救生船”充好电还需要 |
[38:34] | in three hours, my friends. | 三小时 伙伴们 |
[38:42] | Will you tell Rufus I’ll be back in an hour? | 你能告诉卢夫斯 我一小时后回来吗 |
[38:44] | There’s just one thing I have to do first. | 我要先做一件事 |
[39:02] | Hey, mom. | 妈 |
[39:04] | Oh, Lucy! | 露西 |
[39:05] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[39:07] | It’s been days. Where have you been? | 已经过了好几天了 你去了哪里 |
[39:10] | – I have to tell you something. – You can tell me anything. | -我有事要告诉你 -你什么都可以告诉我 |
[39:15] | Come here. Here, just–here. | 过来 过来 |
[39:20] | – Here you go. – All right. | -坐这里 -好的 |
[39:21] | You’re gonna think I’m insane, | 你会觉得我疯了 |
[39:23] | but you deserve the truth. | 但你应该知道真相 |
[39:25] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[39:27] | Connor Mason invented a time machine | 康纳·梅森发明了一台时光机 |
[39:30] | and it’s real. | 是真的 |
[39:32] | Time travel is real | 时间旅行是真的 |
[39:34] | and when I went on my first mission, | 我参加的第一次任务 |
[39:36] | I went to the Hindenburg in 1937, | 是去1937年的兴登堡号 |
[39:37] | and when I left, I had a sister, | 我离开的时候 我有个妹妹 |
[39:40] | and when I came back… | 我回来的时候 |
[39:44] | she was gone. | 她消失了 |
[39:45] | Lucy, a sister? | 露西 一个妹妹 |
[39:47] | Yes. I have a sister. You have another daughter, | 对 我有个妹妹 你还有个女儿 |
[39:50] | and her name is Amy, and she is smart, | 她的名字叫艾米 她很聪明 |
[39:52] | and she is funny, and she has a degree in sociology, | 她风趣幽默 有社会学学位 |
[39:54] | and a black belt in karate, which is super weird, | 说来很奇怪 她还是空手道黑带 |
[39:56] | and she has no idea what she wants to do with her life, | 她对她人生目标毫无头绪 |
[39:58] | but oh, my God, does she know how to live it, | 但她却知道怎么好好过日子 |
[39:59] | and she is my best friend. | 而且她是我最好的朋友 |
[40:02] | Lucy, this person doesn’t exist. | 露西 她不存在 |
[40:05] | Yes, this person does exist. | 不 她的确存在 |
[40:07] | If you could remember the way that we were as a family– | 如果你能记得我们是怎样的一个家庭 |
[40:10] | if you woke up one day and I was suddenly gone, | 如果你有一天醒来 我突然消失了 |
[40:12] | you would have to do the same thing. | 你也要做同样的事 |
[40:13] | – Do what? – I have to get her back. | -做什么 -我得把她找回来 |
[40:16] | I have to get her back. And the problem is that | 我得把她找回来 问题是 |
[40:19] | in the timeline that Amy existed, | 在艾米存在的时间线里 |
[40:21] | you were sick–you were very– you were very sick. | 你生病了 你病得很重 |
[40:24] | And I am gonna do everything that I can to save you, | 我会尽全力救你 |
[40:26] | but time travel is super unpredictable, | 但时间旅行变幻莫测 |
[40:29] | and I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to, | 我不知道我能不能救你 |
[40:30] | so I just want to tell you that I– | 所以我想告诉你 我 |
[40:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:39] | Oh, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[40:43] | Lucy, you won’t lose me. I promise. | 露西 你不会失去我的 我保证 |
[40:49] | Rittenhouse would never allow it. | 里滕豪斯不会允许的 |
[40:56] | What? | 什么 |
[40:57] | Wh–wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[41:00] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[41:02] | Rittenhouse… | 里滕豪斯 |
[41:04] | would never allow you to take the Lifeboat, | 不会让你坐”救生船” |
[41:07] | to make me sick all to get back some girl | 不会让我生病 只为了带回一个 |
[41:12] | that no one but you knows or even cares about. | 除了你没人认识或者在乎的女孩 |
[41:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[41:17] | How do you know the name Rittenhouse? | 你是怎么知道里滕豪斯这个名字的 |
[41:18] | No, no, no. Just listen. | 不 听着 |
[41:19] | Just listen. | 听着 |
[41:24] | How do you think I met your father? | 你觉得我是怎么认识你爸爸的 |
[41:29] | We both come from good, | 我们都来自于纯正 |
[41:32] | strong Rittenhouse families. | 悠久的里滕豪斯家族 |
[41:35] | And that almost makes you royalty. | 你几乎算得上是皇室了 |
[41:41] | Sweetheart, you’ve made me so proud. | 亲爱的 你让我很自豪 |
[41:45] | You’ve made everybody so proud. | 你让所有人都很自豪 |
[41:47] | You have such– such an incredible future. | 你前途无量 |
[41:53] | And as we speak, Rittenhouse has an operative | 眼下 里滕豪斯在母船上 |
[41:55] | on the Mothership, and soon they will control everything. | 有个任务人员 很快他们就会控制一切 |
[41:59] | The past and the present… | 过去 现在 |
[42:03] | the future. | 未来 |
[42:07] | And together… | 同心协力 |
[42:11] | we will change history. | 我们会改写历史 |