| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:10] | *Now you’re looking at a man that’s getting kinda mad* | *小炯最近很抓狂* | 
| [00:15] | *I had lots of luck but it’s all been bad* | *天天霉运一箩筐* | 
| [00:19] | *No matter how I struggle and strive,* | *发奋努力白劳碌* | 
| [00:22] | *I’ll never get out of this world alive* | *老天从来不赏光* | 
| [00:31] | What can brown do for me? | 你问小棕车可以为我做什么 | 
| [00:33] | Move your fucking truck! | 挪挪你的车屁股吧 | 
| [00:37] | Oh, what a weekend. | 多么美好的周末 | 
| [00:39] | I mean a three-day cruise | 三天的游轮之旅 | 
| [00:41] | and now we get to see your place in New York, honey. | 甜心 现在还能到你纽约的家瞅瞅 | 
| [00:43] | I personally am excited to meet Tim the boyfriend. | 我个人还是很想见见你那小男朋友小炯滴 | 
| [00:46] | Oh yes, the boyfriend. | 矮油 怎么能忘了你的男盆友呀 | 
| [00:49] | – You guys. – My little girl. | -你们啊 -我的小亲亲 | 
| [00:51] | I hope you like him. | 我希望你们能喜欢他 | 
| [00:53] | I’m sure we will, sweetie. | 那当然咯 甜心 | 
| [00:54] | He sounds positively delightful. | 他听起来还挺讨人喜欢的 | 
| [00:57] | Tim! | 小炯 | 
| [00:58] | What? Oh, Amy. | 啥 小美是你呀 | 
| [01:00] | I thought you guys were coming in tonight. | 我以为你们今晚才回 | 
| [01:01] | – Who is she? – Who? | -她是谁 -你指谁 | 
| [01:03] | – This woman? – Yes. | -这个女人 -对 | 
| [01:04] | or that woman? That’s your mother, I assume. | 还是那个 我猜那是你娘 | 
| [01:06] | – No, who is she? – Oh, my name’s Debbie. | -不 我问她是谁 -我叫黛比 | 
| [01:08] | – That’s Debbie. – Yeah. | -那是黛比 -是啊 | 
| [01:09] | I’m sitting with Debbie. | 我跟黛比排排坐 | 
| [01:11] | And what is Debbie doing here? | 那黛比在这儿做啥 | 
| [01:13] | She’s an electrician. | 她是个电工 | 
| [01:15] | That’s what she does for a living. | 她靠这活吃饭 | 
| [01:17] | – An electrician? – Yeah. | -电工吗 -是啊 | 
| [01:18] | – So let’s just– – Are you a prostitute? | -那咱们就… -你是个鸡吗 | 
| [01:20] | – Oh, no. – What’s happening? | -怎么这样 -什么状况 | 
| [01:22] | Now, now you cross the line. | 这你就不对咯 | 
| [01:25] | I don’t allow that kind of language in this home. | 这种不干净的话在这个家是不能乱讲的 | 
| [01:27] | – What a mouth. – What do you do? | -怎么说话的 -那你是干啥的 | 
| [01:29] | I am a self-employed person. | 我是一位自给自足的女士 | 
| [01:33] | But occasionally | 但时不时的 | 
| [01:35] | I do give a $10 BJ. | 我也愿意十块来一次吹箫 | 
| [01:38] | $10 BJ? | 十块一次吹箫 | 
| [01:39] | $10 BJ, what’s that? | 十块一次 那是什么 | 
| [01:40] | What does that phrase mean? | 那两个字一块是啥意思 | 
| [01:41] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 恶心死了 | 
| [01:42] | – You should know. – What does BJ stand for? | -你得知道 -吹箫是啥意思 | 
| [01:44] | I can’t believe you got a prostitute | 难以置信 我就去游轮玩了几天 | 
| [01:46] | while we’re on a cruise. | 你却在家叫了妓女上门 | 
| [01:48] | Let’s– you know what? Let’s change the subject. | 我… 我们换个话题 怎么样 | 
| [01:50] | – How was the cruise? – Uh, it was lovely. | -游轮旅行怎么样 -挺好的 | 
| [01:54] | – Thank you. – The shrimp was good. | -谢谢关心 -虾肉挺好吃 | 
| [01:57] | The shrimp was good? | 虾肉很不错吗 | 
| [01:58] | Tim, we are not changing the subject. | 小炯 别给我转移话题 | 
| [02:00] | Was it like a shrimp cocktail or– | 是虾肉鸡尾酒吗 还是 | 
| [02:03] | Just buffet. King size. | 就自助餐 巨无霸分量 | 
| [02:04] | Buffet style. That’s nice. | 自助餐啊 不错嘛 | 
| [02:06] | – That sounds like a nice cruise. – Tim! | -旅行很不错啊 -小炯 | 
| [02:08] | – Yeah? – We are not changing the subject. | -怎么了 -别给我转移话题 | 
| [02:10] | There is a prostitute sitting on our couch. | 咱家的沙发上坐着个妓女 | 
| [02:12] | Language. | 注意用辞啊小姐 | 
| [02:14] | You’re still dwelling on that? | 你还揪着那不放吗 | 
| [02:14] | Yes! | 没错 | 
| [02:15] | Listen, I’m sure Tim has a good explanation. | 我相信小炯一定会给出个合理的解释 | 
| [02:18] | Let’s just pay the woman and be done with it. | 付完钱 赶紧让那女人走人了事吧 | 
| [02:20] | – Yes. – Miss, what does Timothy owe you? | -就是 -小姐 小炯要付你多少 | 
| [02:22] | Oh, Timothy here owes me $300. | 小炯欠我三百大洋 | 
| [02:25] | Good lord, for what? | 没听错吧 什么服务啊 | 
| [02:27] | That’s too much. | 那也太多了 | 
| [02:28] | That’s just too much money. | 实在太贵了 | 
| [02:30] | Well, for house calls my rate is $50 flat. | 我上门服务要五十 | 
| [02:34] | – That’s fair. – Then there’s another $50 | -没错 -飞快销魂一次 | 
| [02:37] | for a hurry-up-and-do-it-now rate. | 还要五十吧 | 
| [02:39] | Okay. | 然后 | 
| [02:40] | And then you asked for the back-door action. | 你还要求插菊花服务 | 
| [02:43] | – No no. – Back-door action? | -别 别 -插菊花 | 
| [02:45] | – $200. – Tim, who are you? | -这就两百块 -小炯 你到底是谁 | 
| [02:47] | Who am l? I’m not the back-door guy. | 我是谁 我没插人家菊花 | 
| [02:49] | Yes, you are. You called and said, | 你是这么要求的 你打电话来说 | 
| [02:51] | It’s 9:00 a.m. Cock-a-doodle-doo. | 早上九点啦 公鸡喔喔叫 | 
| [02:54] | Send someone over for | 叫个美女来我家 | 
| [02:56] | some back-door action at Tim’s place.” | 我要插菊花 | 
| [02:57] | No, I did not say cock-a-doodle-doo. | 我没说什么”公鸡喔喔叫” | 
| [03:00] | Okay, you know what? We’re not having this conversation. | 现在你给我听着 我们没法谈了 | 
| [03:02] | My parents are here for one night. | 我爸妈要在这住一晚 | 
| [03:04] | – I want her gone. – All right, that’s a good idea. | -我不想看到她 -行啊 就这么干 | 
| [03:07] | Why don’t you guys go into the kitchen, | 大家伙就先到厨房 | 
| [03:09] | start preparing dinner? | 去做晚饭好不 | 
| [03:10] | We’ll settle up and we’ll have a nice night. | 此事了结 皆大欢喜 | 
| [03:13] | Amy, I don’t know if you noticed, | 小美 注意到没 | 
| [03:15] | I vacuumed. | 我做了吸尘呢 | 
| [03:20] | Wow, that was not a good first impression. | 出师不利啊 | 
| [03:23] | Is it because I mentioned the back-door action? | 是因为我说你要菊花服务了吗 | 
| [03:26] | That didn’t help, I got to say. | 反正没帮上忙就是了 | 
| [03:29] | – I obviously called you by mistake… – No, you didn’t. | -我显然是打错电话了 -才不是 | 
| [03:32] | So if you could just leave. No hard feelings. | 你能就这么离开好吗 别生气 | 
| [03:35] | Okay, I won’t have any hard feelings | 如果你乖乖付我三百 | 
| [03:37] | when you cough up $300. | 我半点气也不会生 | 
| [03:40] | How about a free dinner? Free meatloaf? | 免费吃顿晚饭怎么样 有肉糜卷哟 | 
| [03:43] | Sugar, I don’t want meatloaf. I want money. | 蜜糖 我不要肉糜卷 我只要钱 | 
| [03:46] | I don’t have it. I don’t make that much. | 我没钱 我没赚那么多钱 | 
| [03:48] | Well, then I’m calling Maurice. | 那么我就打给毛大力了 | 
| [03:50] | – Maurice? – Maurice. I’m calling him now. | -毛大力 -没错 现在就打 | 
| [03:53] | – You’re calling Maurice? – I’m calling Maurice. | -你要给毛大力电话 -对 | 
| [03:55] | – Unbelievable. – Quiet. | -不是吧 -给我安静 | 
| [03:58] | Just have Maurice send me an invoice. | 毛大力刚给我发了一条留言 | 
| [03:59] | – Oh, don’t try that, honey. – Have Maurice– | -这可蒙不了我 甜心 -真的有 | 
| [04:03] | – Okay. – Maurice! | -好吧 -毛大力 | 
| [04:05] | Yes, this is Debbie. | 对 我是黛比 | 
| [04:06] | I’m here with a young gentleman who owes me $300 | 我这儿有个小年青 他欠我三百块 | 
| [04:10] | and he wants to pay with meatloaf. | 居然想拿肉糜卷抵 | 
| [04:13] | Explain to him how she’s gonna prepare it. | 跟他讲我亲爱的是怎么精心准备的 | 
| [04:15] | Quiet, sugar. Is that okay? | 别插嘴 甜心 那样行吗 | 
| [04:20] | All right. | 好 | 
| [04:21] | Bye, sugar. | 亲再见 | 
| [04:22] | What did Maurice say? He’s cool with that? | 毛大力说啥了 他同意吗 | 
| [04:24] | – Oh, Maurice is coming over. – Maurice is coming over? | -毛大力要来这一趟 -他要来 | 
| [04:27] | Mind if I sit here for about 20 minutes? | 我在这坐个二十来分钟行不 | 
| [04:33] | You guys having fun? Enjoying yourselves? | 大家怎么样 做菜还愉快吗 | 
| [04:37] | It’s meatloaf night. | 肉糜卷之夜 | 
| [04:39] | – It is meatloaf night. – Tim, is she gone? | -肉糜卷之夜 -小炯 她走没走 | 
| [04:41] | Uh, gone? No. | 你问她吗 没呢 | 
| [04:44] | Debbie’s not gone, and just a quick FYl, | 黛比还没走呢 跟你说个事 | 
| [04:47] | Maurice is gonna join us. Should be fun. | 毛大力也要来 应该会很有劲 | 
| [04:51] | Catch up with you guys in a bit. | 回聊啊亲们 | 
| [04:57] | This is not good. We only have four chairs. | 糟了 我们只有四把椅子 | 
| [05:00] | We always only have four chairs, Tim. | 小炯 我们从来都只有四把椅子 | 
| [05:02] | I know. This is not good. Um… | 我知道 所以不妙嘛 | 
| [05:04] | Would it be awkward if Debbie sits on my lap? | 黛比坐我大腿上会不会很怪 | 
| [05:06] | – Um, yes it would. – That would be awkward? | -当然 -会尴尬吗 | 
| [05:08] | – Yes, it would be really awkward. – Who else– | -会相当尴尬 -让我看看还有谁 | 
| [05:10] | – Can she sit on your dad’s lap? – No! | -她能做你爸腿上吗 -不行 | 
| [05:12] | We got no choice. Do you want her to sit on your lap? | 没得选了 她能坐你腿上吗 | 
| [05:15] | Okay, you know what? Fine. Just sit down. | 好了 别烦了 给我坐下 | 
| [05:18] | – Let’s work with what we have. – Yeah, let’s do it. | -大家尽量挤挤吧 -就这么干 | 
| [05:21] | Mmm, two of my favorite things– | 我的两大心头之爱 | 
| [05:24] | meatloaf and giving a lap dance. | 肉糜卷还有跳大腿舞 | 
| [05:26] | – No no, stop doing that. – Up and down. | -别 别跳了 -上了个下 | 
| [05:28] | – This is not a lap dance. – Up and down. | -这不是大腿舞 -上呀么下 | 
| [05:30] | Stop the up and down. | 别扭了 | 
| [05:31] | – Tim, this is not a lap dance. – I’m well aware. | -小炯 这不是大腿舞 -我很清楚 | 
| [05:34] | – So, Timothy. – Yeah? | -小炯呀 -怎么 | 
| [05:35] | You’re the head of the household here. | 你是一家之主 | 
| [05:37] | Would you like to say grace? | 你来做饭前祷告好吗 | 
| [05:39] | – Grace? I would love to say grace. – Excellent. | -祷告 当然愿意 -好极了 | 
| [05:41] | – Say a little prayer to the Lord. – Oh, how nice. | -向我主祈祷 -多么美好 | 
| [05:44] | Lord, thank You for the blessings | 主 感谢你施与 | 
| [05:47] | you have bestowed upon us. | 我们的恩泽 | 
| [05:50] | We pray for health, | 我们向您祈求健康 | 
| [05:52] | we pray for happiness, | 幸福 | 
| [05:54] | and for the $300 I owe Maurice. | 还有我欠毛大力的三百块 | 
| [05:58] | We really are hoping for that to come through. | 我们真心祈求愿望成真 | 
| [06:01] | If you could set that up. | 如果您能帮一把的话 | 
| [06:03] | And, uh, we pray for understanding. | 我们还祈求人们的理解 | 
| [06:06] | as we all occasionally | 因为我们时不时会 | 
| [06:09] | request back-door action by accident | 在叫电工时错喊成 | 
| [06:13] | when we tried to call an electrician. | 菊花服务 | 
| [06:15] | It happens. It simply happens. | 时不时会发生 就是这么简单 | 
| [06:18] | – And in your name we pray. Amen. – Amen. | -以您之名祷告 阿门 -阿门 | 
| [06:22] | – That was a very interesting prayer. – Thank you. | -这祷告做得很有趣 -多谢夸奖 | 
| [06:26] | All right, let’s just do this. Let’s just have a nice dinner. | 那么我们开始吧 享用一顿美味的晚餐 | 
| [06:29] | Whoops, there’s Maurice. | 哎呀 毛大力来了 | 
| [06:31] | That didn’t last long. | 铃声很短促 | 
| [06:34] | – Hello? – You don’t let me upstairs | 你好 你不让我上楼 | 
| [06:36] | I’m gonna take your head and | 我就会揪下你的脑袋 | 
| [06:38] | shove it through your asshole. | 塞进你的屁眼去 | 
| [06:41] | Safe to assume that’s Maurice? | 应该可以认定那是毛大力了吧 | 
| [06:42] | That’s unmistakably Maurice. | 如假包换的毛大力 | 
| [06:45] | – That’s classic Maurice. – I’m waiting down here. | -经典的毛大力作风 -我等着呢 | 
| [06:47] | – Maurice, I’m buzzing you in. – Who’s Maurice? | -毛大力 我开门了 -毛大力是谁 | 
| [06:50] | Well, he says he works in financial retrieval, | 他说他是做金融偿还的 | 
| [06:53] | but that just means he’s a pimp. | 意思就是他是拉皮条的 | 
| [06:56] | – Okay, we’re leaving. – You’re leaving? | -好 我们要走了 -要走了 | 
| [06:58] | What do you mean you’re leaving? How’s Maurice gonna feel? | 要走了是什么意思 毛大力会怎么想 | 
| [07:00] | – Mom, Dad… – He just got here. | -妈 爸 -他刚到 | 
| [07:02] | Iet’s just go out for a nice dinner | 我们出去吃顿好的 | 
| [07:04] | and then we’ll get you back to your hotel. | 然后把你们送回酒店 | 
| [07:06] | This is crazy. | 你疯了 | 
| [07:08] | It was a pleasure meeting you, Timothy. | 见到你很高兴 小炯 | 
| [07:10] | The pleasure was all mine. | 是我的荣幸 | 
| [07:12] | If we never see each other again, son, good luck. | 不再见面那就更好了 祝你好运孩子 | 
| [07:15] | Never see each other again? What happened here? | 不再见面 怎么回事 | 
| [07:19] | You know, I think you made a better impression than you think. | 你给他们的印象要比你想象的好 | 
| [07:22] | You think I made a good impression? | 你觉得的我给他们留下了好印象吗 | 
| [07:23] | Mmm-hmm. See, if you ask me, | 嗯嗯 要我说的话 | 
| [07:26] | the fact that you vacuumed | 你用吸尘器打扫了房子 | 
| [07:28] | cancels out the back-door action. | 可以和”插菊花”行动相抵消 | 
| [07:30] | – I don’t think it cancels it. – Well, maybe it– | -我不觉得这能抵消 -也许 | 
| [07:33] | – Whoops. – You got my money, bitch? | -哎呀 -能还钱了吗 贱人 | 
| [07:35] | What kind of entrance is that? | 这是什么开场白 | 
| [07:37] | I want cash in my hand. | 我要现金 | 
| [07:39] | – I don’t have it. – What? | -我没钱 -什么 | 
| [07:41] | – I don’t have the money. – Then we’re gonna have to barter. | -我没钱还你 -那就得拿东西来抵了 | 
| [07:43] | – Barter? – Let me see what I want in this place. | -抵 -我看看你这里有什么能卖的 | 
| [07:45] | – No. – TV sucks. | -别 -电视机太烂了 | 
| [07:47] | – You can’t have that. – Furniture sucks. | -不能把它拿走 -家具太烂了 | 
| [07:50] | Man, I don’t want any of this junk. | 伙计 我不想要这些垃圾 | 
| [07:51] | This place is beat, yo. | 这地方真破哟 | 
| [07:54] | – You want some meatloaf? – What? | -你想吃点肉糜卷吗 -什么 | 
| [07:55] | – I can give you half of the meatloaf. – Come on, man. | -我可以给你一半的肉馅糕 -拜托 | 
| [07:59] | – You don’t want it? – No. | -不想吃吗 -不想 | 
| [08:01] | You’re not being reasonable. You’re really– | 你很不讲理啊 你真的 | 
| [08:03] | You better shut your mouth right now, son, and find my $300. | 你最好马上闭嘴给我三百元 孩子 | 
| [08:07] | – You understand? – All right. Um… | -明白吗 -好的 | 
| [08:09] | how about some clothes? I can give you this shirt. | 衣服能行吗 我可以把这件衬衫给你 | 
| [08:13] | Can you honestly picture me wearing a shirt like that? | 你真的能够想象我穿衬衫的样子吗 | 
| [08:16] | I can. No offense, | 我能 你别介意 | 
| [08:19] | your look is a little– little expected. | 你看起来有点 有点期待啊 | 
| [08:22] | What did you say? | 你在说什么 | 
| [08:23] | I just said it’s like a parody. | 我只是说你好像故意穿成这样 | 
| [08:25] | If this was a TV sitcom, | 情景喜剧里演拉皮条的 | 
| [08:28] | the pimp would look like you. | 就会穿成你这样 | 
| [08:30] | Maybe you got a point. | 有点道理 | 
| [08:32] | You know what? I think I do. Here, try my shirt on. | 没错 来 试试我的衬衫 | 
| [08:34] | A’ight. | 好吧 | 
| [08:37] | Oh, that is precious. | 太赞了 | 
| [08:40] | – That’s working. – You know what? | -很合适 -你知道吗 | 
| [08:41] | I think this is a good look for me. | 我觉得我穿得很有型 | 
| [08:44] | – That’s a very good look. – Yeah. | -非常的有型 -是啊 | 
| [08:46] | You could be a pimp or a CPA. | 既是拉皮条的又是注册会计师 | 
| [08:48] | – I look hard in this. – It’s nice. | -显得我很男人 -很好 | 
| [08:50] | Check this angle. Bam! | 看我这个动作 砰 | 
| [08:52] | – Bam. – Feel that? | -砰 -感觉到了吗 | 
| [08:54] | Watch this. I could slap too in this thing. | 看着 我穿这件衣服也能扇人 | 
| [08:56] | – Bam! – Bam! | -砰 -砰 | 
| [08:57] | Slap you up, bitch. Give me my money. | 给你个耳光 贱人 给我还钱 | 
| [08:59] | – Okay. – Feels good. Feels good. | -好的 -不错 不错 | 
| [09:01] | It looks good. It suits your job and your lifestyle. | 是不错 很适合你的工作和生活方式 | 
| [09:05] | What you think, Debbie? Do I look like a badass pimp? | 你觉得呢 黛比 我像臭拉皮条的吗 | 
| [09:08] | Oh, with some nice chinos, I think you would. | 有条好的棉布裤子就更像了 | 
| [09:12] | – Those chinos? – Mmm-hmm. | -那种棉布裤子吗 -嗯嗯 | 
| [09:13] | – These? You want these? – Yeah. | -这条吗 你想要这条 -是的 | 
| [09:15] | – Let’s do it. – Why don’t you take them pants off? | -好吧 -不如你把裤子脱下来 | 
| [09:17] | I’ll take them off right now if that makes this go away. | 如果不用还钱的话 我马上就脱 | 
| [09:22] | That’s a good look. | 太帅了 | 
| [09:24] | I think this might be a good look for me. | 我觉得我穿得很有型 | 
| [09:26] | I don’t know, you know? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [09:27] | I mean, you don’t find a lot of pimps shopping at The Gap… | 没有几个拉皮条的会在美邦 | 
| [09:29] | – You’re right. -…or Banana Republic. | -没错 -或是以纯买衣服 | 
| [09:31] | Tim, I think you did a very good job. | 小炯 我觉得你做的非常好 | 
| [09:33] | – I’m glad it worked out. – You might have changed my life. | -很高兴这能行 -你改变了我的生命 | 
| [09:36] | I got a dream now. You know what I’m saying? | 我现在有梦想了 你明白吗 | 
| [09:38] | I feel good in these things. | 这衣服让我感觉超好 | 
| [09:39] | This is emotional. | 太动人了 | 
| [09:42] | You’re a good guy. | 你是个好人 | 
| [09:43] | Wow, you’re not crying, are you? | 你不是哭了吗 | 
| [09:45] | No, I’m not. I will shiv you quicker than you can blink. | 没有 我砍人的速度比你眨眼还快 | 
| [09:48] | All right, obviously you’re not crying. | 好吧 显然你没有哭 | 
| [09:50] | I’m gonna show myself out. | 那我就先走了 | 
| [09:52] | All right. That worked out. That’s nice. Happy ending. | 好的 事情解决了 完美结局 | 
| [09:55] | Or as I like to say, back to the meatloaf. | 但我想说声 继续吃肉糜卷吧 | 
| [10:00] | Should I put something on? | 我该把衣服穿上吗 | 
| [10:01] | No, I’m used to that look. | 别 我更习惯你这样 | 
| [10:05] | This dinner really took a weird– a weird turn. | 这餐饭真的有很诡异 很诡异的转折 | 
| [10:07] | – Didn’t it though? – Yeah. | -可不是吗 -是啊 | 
| [10:09] | Yeah, I think it’s nice, though. | 我觉得很不错啊 | 
| [10:11] | – You’re a very good host. – Thank you. | -你是个很好的主人 -谢谢 | 
| [10:14] | – You know, Tim? – Yeah? | -知道吗 小炯 -什么 | 
| [10:16] | Most people have never treated me as nice as you have. | 没有几个人对我有这么好的 | 
| [10:19] | Well, I try to be nice. | 我是想对人好点 | 
| [10:21] | Oh, you’re very nice. | 你非常的好 | 
| [10:23] | – Now I want to do something for you. – Okay. | -我想为你做些什么 -好啊 | 
| [10:26] | How about… | 不如 | 
| [10:28] | a half price BJ? | 半价的口交 | 
| [10:29] | – No no. – Doesn’t that sound fun? | -不不 -不会很有意思吗 | 
| [10:32] | It actually does, but let’s just not go there. | 是有意思 可我们还是别走那一步吧 | 
| [10:35] | Okay, baby. I understand. | 好吧 宝贝 我明白 | 
| [10:36] | How about a little peck on the cheek? | 在脸上轻吻一下怎样 | 
| [10:39] | – You want to peck me on the cheek? – Yeah, or a hug? | -你想吻我的脸吗 -或抱一抱 | 
| [10:41] | – That seems pretty innocent. – Okay. | -这好像很纯洁 -好啦 | 
| [10:43] | – Come here. – Let’s do that. | -来吧 -开始吧 | 
| [10:47] | Okay, that’s not a peck. | 好了 这可不是轻吻 | 
| [10:53] | Tim? | 小炯 | 
| [10:54] | – Amy? – Hello. | -小美 -你好 | 
| [10:56] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [10:57] | What am I doing or how am I doing? | 你是在问”在做什么”还是”你还好吗” | 
| [10:59] | What are you doing? | 在做什么 | 
| [11:01] | Listen, don’t rush to judgment | 听着 不要轻易地作出结论 | 
| [11:03] | just because I’m nude and we’re making out. | 尽管我没穿衣服 和人亲亲 | 
| [11:05] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 | 
| [11:07] | I vacuumed. | 我打扫了房间 | 
| [11:20] | Hey, Rodney, everything good? | 嗨 大鲁 还好吗 | 
| [11:22] | Yeah, man. Hanging large, know what I mean? | 兄弟 坚挺着呢 懂吗 | 
| [11:24] | – Uh, kind of. – Good, good. | -大概吧 -很好 很好 | 
| [11:26] | Hey, you know, Timbo, I’ve kind of always considered you | 炯宝 我一直把你当做 | 
| [11:29] | to be one of my closest friends, man. | 我最亲近的朋友 兄弟 | 
| [11:31] | – Closest? – Yeah. | -最亲近的 -是啊 | 
| [11:33] | We’ve never spoken outside of the desk area here, you know? | 我们只在这个桌子旁说过话 | 
| [11:35] | Still, you get to know a | 尽管如此 你可以 | 
| [11:36] | guy when you make small talk and whatnot. | 通过闲聊来了解一个人 | 
| [11:38] | – You know what my last name is? – No idea. | -你知道我姓什么吗 -不知道 | 
| [11:40] | Anyway, I want to invite you and Stu to my bachelor party. | 总之 我想请你和司徒来我的单身派对 | 
| [11:43] | – You’re getting married? – Yeah. | -你要结婚了 -是的 | 
| [11:45] | – To who? – Oh, dude, some broad. | -和谁结婚 -老兄 就一个娘们 | 
| [11:46] | – Some broad? – So here’s the deal. | -娘们 -那么说好了 | 
| [11:48] | The party is going to just be, boom, fantastic. | 这个派对将会超级精彩 | 
| [11:51] | I rented out a club. It’s gonna be 20 guys, | 我租了一个俱乐部 会有二十个哥们 | 
| [11:53] | 20 strippers and, bam, a midget. | 二十个脱衣舞娘 和一个小矮人 | 
| [11:57] | There’s gonna be a midget at the party? | 小矮人来派对做什么 | 
| [11:58] | I know, a midget, man. You know what I mean? | 就是啊 小矮人啊 老兄 你懂的 | 
| [12:00] | – That sounds crazy. – Rodney, Rodney. | -好像很疯狂 -大鲁 大鲁 | 
| [12:02] | – Alan, what’s up? – I’m 4’11”. | -艾伦 怎么了 -我一米三 | 
| [12:03] | All right? 4’11”. | 好吗 一米三 | 
| [12:05] | I’m happy to come to these parties of yours, | 我很乐意去你的派对 | 
| [12:07] | but please stop telling people I’m a midget, man. | 但请不要再说我是小矮人了 兄弟 | 
| [12:09] | Alan, dude, you are a small guy. It’s just– | 艾伦 兄弟 你很小 | 
| [12:12] | It’s ignorant and hurtful. | 这样很无礼 我很受伤的 | 
| [12:13] | – Come on, dude. – I’m 4’11”. | -别这样 兄弟 -我一米三 | 
| [12:15] | Both of you need to get ready to party Rodney style. | 你们俩要准备好一场大鲁式的派对 | 
| [12:18] | – You know what I mean? – I don’t, but– | -知道我的意思吗 -不明白 | 
| [12:20] | Chicks and midgets. Bam! | 小妞和小矮人 砰 | 
| [12:28] | This is partying Rodney style? | 这就是大鲁式的派对吗 | 
| [12:30] | Yeah, I don’t know what to say, man. | 我不知道该怎么说 伙计 | 
| [12:33] | I mean, maybe everybody’s running late. | 可能是大伙都来得晚吧 | 
| [12:35] | – Everybody? – What about the strippers? | -大伙 -脱衣舞娘在哪里 | 
| [12:37] | – Uh, yeah, they all called in sick. – All 20? | -她们都说自己病了 -都病了 | 
| [12:40] | They said there’s some kind of flu bug going around. | 她们说最近流感正在肆虐 | 
| [12:43] | You know, there was some kind of, | 大概是某种流感病毒 | 
| [12:44] | like, virus that was stuck to the pole. | 被留在舞杆上了 | 
| [12:46] | Then when they rubbed their junk on it, they all got sick. | 当她们在上面扭动时 就染上了病毒 | 
| [12:48] | – I guess that’s the way it goes. – I read about that online. | -大概是这样吧 -我在网上读到过 | 
| [12:51] | – Yo yo yo yo yo yo, gentlemen. – Yo? | -先生们 -怎么 | 
| [12:54] | You ready to get this party started? | 准备好一起派对了吗 | 
| [12:56] | – I don’t think we are, actually. – Yes! | -其实 我不这么觉得 -准备好了 | 
| [12:57] | Please, let’s do it. When people finally get here | 来嘛 当所有人都到了之后 | 
| [12:59] | I want this thing to be cracking. | 我想让他们看到这里有多热火朝天 | 
| [13:00] | All right. Then come on down, motherfuckers! | 好 那就一起来吗 小二货们 | 
| [13:03] | – Who’s he talking to? – He got so angry. | -他在和谁说话 -他看起来很生气 | 
| [13:05] | Let’s get this fucking party started! | 让这个操蛋的派对开始吧 | 
| [13:08] | – Language. – Yeah, you don’t have to curse. | -注意礼貌 -是啊 没必要骂人嘛 | 
| [13:10] | You, asshole, on the floor. | 来吧 傻X 来跳舞吧 | 
| [13:12] | Really, I got to stop you right there. | 我必须得阻止你继续 | 
| [13:13] | – Now! Now! Now! – I do not appreciate– | -就是现在 -我可不想 | 
| [13:15] | – Jesus. – Let’s get this motherfucker popping! | -天哪 -干 一起动起来 | 
| [13:19] | Let’s start bumping. | 一起动起来吧 | 
| [13:21] | I appreciate the rhyme, but I’m still not onboard. | 押韵倒押的不错 但我是不会参与的 | 
| [13:24] | With bitches on the floor, we party all the more. | 婊子们都在跳舞 你们还在等什么 | 
| [13:27] | – What did he call us? – Bitches, dude. | -他刚叫我们什么 -婊子 | 
| [13:29] | We’re acting like bitches. Come on, guys, | 我们表现的和婊子没什么两样 来吧 | 
| [13:31] | Iet’s just dance a little bit, please. | 就小小的跳一下嘛 | 
| [13:33] | – The three of us? – Tim. | -三个一起 -就你 | 
| [13:34] | All right. All right, motherfuckers. | 行吧 行吧 操 | 
| [13:36] | – Yes. – This bitch is ready to turn it loose. | -就是你 -我这个婊子已经准备好要发浪了 | 
| [13:39] | Heat! Heat! | 一起来 一起来 | 
| [13:41] | Dance! Heat! | 一起跳 所有人一起跳 | 
| [13:43] | Man meat! Dance! | 新鲜的男人们 一起跳 | 
| [13:45] | Is it just me or is this perhaps | 是只有我一个人觉得 | 
| [13:47] | the gayest bachelor party in the history of the world? | 这是史上最基的单身派对吗 | 
| [13:49] | Got to be top 10. | 起码能排进前十 | 
| [13:50] | Guys, I’m getting in the cage and I’m taking off my shirt. | 伙计们 我要钻进笼子里 把衣服脱掉 | 
| [13:53] | – Oh no. – Oh, God. | -别啊 -尼玛 | 
| [13:54] | No, this is not what people do at bachelor parties. | 人们不会在单身派对里做这种事情 | 
| [13:56] | This is what I’m doing right now. | 我不正在做吗 | 
| [13:59] | One motherfucker in the house getting it. | 终于有个混蛋开始理解我的意思了 | 
| [14:01] | Caged heat! Caged heat! | 裸男入笼 基情四射 | 
| [14:03] | Caged heat! Caged heat! | 裸男入笼 基情四射 | 
| [14:05] | Rodney, I’m begging with you to get out of that cage. | 大鲁 算我求你了 快出来 | 
| [14:07] | – Why, man? I’m digging this. – If people show up– | -怎么了 我正享受呢 -如果有人来 | 
| [14:10] | You’re dancing in a cage for two guys. All right? | 却发现你在笼子里对两个男人跳舞 | 
| [14:13] | That is not your traditional straight man’s bachelor party. | 直男可不会在单身派对上干这种事情 | 
| [14:16] | All right, all right. Cut the music, cut the music. | 好吧 好吧 切音乐 切掉 | 
| [14:20] | Wow, that was incredibly awkward. | 真尴尬 | 
| [14:23] | – Man, this is depressing. – That never happened, okay? | -真令人沮丧 -就当什么也没发生过 | 
| [14:26] | No one showed up but you guys. | 除了你俩 没人来 | 
| [14:27] | I know, and I don’t even want to be here. | 我知道 其实我也不想待在这里 | 
| [14:29] | – I know that I’m loud and obnoxious… – True. | -我知道我整天唧唧喳喳很讨人厌 -对 | 
| [14:32] | …and grab people and stuff. | 还到处抓人参加派对 | 
| [14:34] | But, I don’t know. I thought people liked me. | 可我一直以为大家很喜欢我 | 
| [14:35] | Rodney, some people like you. | 大鲁 还是有人喜欢你的 | 
| [14:37] | – People know who you are. – Yeah, you’re well-known. | -大家都知道你 -对 你可有名了 | 
| [14:40] | Dude, I’m kind of embarrassed to go to work tomorrow. | 我明天都不好意思去上班了 | 
| [14:43] | What am I gonna tell everybody? | 我该怎么和别人解释啊 | 
| [14:46] | We’ll make up stories. How’s that sound? | 我们来编故事吧 怎么样 | 
| [14:48] | Make it sound like a crazy fun party. | 把这个派对编的很疯狂 | 
| [14:51] | All your friends were here and everyone will wish they came. | 你所有的朋友都到了 人人都想来 | 
| [14:54] | You guys would do that for me? | 你们会帮我编故事 | 
| [14:56] | Yeah, who cares? Yeah. | 对啊 谁关心啊 | 
| [14:58] | – I don’t give a shit. – All right? | -我才不关心呢 -来嘛 | 
| [15:00] | All right. Yeah, I’m on this, man. | 没问题 我参加 | 
| [15:02] | Okay, I got it, I got it. | 我想到了 | 
| [15:03] | Stu, you greased up two chicks in the cage | 司徒 你在笼子里勾到了两个妓女 | 
| [15:06] | and had your way with them while someone was videotaping. | 有人还把你和她们爱爱的视频录下来了 | 
| [15:08] | It’ll be on YouTube next week. | 下周就会在优酷上传开了 | 
| [15:10] | I can’t wait to see the footage. | 我都等不及想看这视频了 | 
| [15:11] | And me, uh, the bartender gave me this look and I was like, | 而我 服务员对我摆出一副很屌的样子 | 
| [15:14] | “What?” And he was like “What?” And then I kicked his ass. | 于是我就暴怒了然后把他打了一顿 | 
| [15:16] | That’s pretty good. That sounds like a fun party. | 真不错 听起来真像那么回事 | 
| [15:18] | How about me? What did I do? | 那我呢 我干了什么 | 
| [15:20] | Oh, oh, Timbo, you just threw up | 炯宝 你吐了自己一身 | 
| [15:23] | all over yourself and then you went home early. | 然后就早早回家了 | 
| [15:25] | – What? No. – Yeah. | -什么 别闹了 -就是这样 | 
| [15:27] | – It’s perfect. – No, give me a good story. | -多好啊 -别 给我也编个故事 | 
| [15:29] | Give me something with a stripper. | 编个和脱衣舞女有关的故事 | 
| [15:30] | You puked on a stripper. | 你在一个脱衣舞女身上吐了 | 
| [15:31] | – Why am I puking at all? – It fits you. | -为什么我总是在呕吐 -你的风格 | 
| [15:34] | – No, it doesn’t. – Totally. Like a glove. | -不 不是我的风格 -太适合你了 | 
| [15:35] | Let’s do something with me in the cage with like a– | 让我在笼子里做点什么吧 | 
| [15:37] | I got it. Tim drank too much and took a dump in his pants. | 明白了 小炯喝多了 拉裤子里了 | 
| [15:41] | – Oh, perfect. – I don’t like this story. | -太棒了 -我可不觉得 | 
| [15:44] | I don’t like the general themes you’re exploring. | 能不能不要老是往这个方面想啊 | 
| [15:47] | Tim, if we exaggerate no one will believe us. | 小炯 我们夸张事实的话就没人信了 | 
| [15:49] | It has to be authentic to you, | 必须符合你的风格 | 
| [15:51] | who you are around the office and stuff. | 你在办公室里的风格 | 
| [15:54] | – That’s who I am? – Yeah. | -我难道是那样的人吗 -对啊 | 
| [15:55] | Remember, we’re doing this for Rodney. | 记住 我们在为大鲁做这件事 | 
| [15:56] | Yeah, come on, Tim. | 来嘛 小炯 | 
| [15:58] | Let’s just come up with a good one for me. | 就给我编点动听点的嘛 | 
| [16:01] | All right, Tim. You know what? Let me sleep on it | 行吧 让我睡一觉 | 
| [16:03] | and I’ll have something good for you in the morning. | 说不定明早就能想到了 | 
| [16:04] | – Something fun? – Fun, exciting. | -一定要是有趣的事情 -有趣又刺激 | 
| [16:06] | You know, but authentic. | 不过必须得符合事实 | 
| [16:11] | – Oh, dude, you should’ve been there. – Oh yeah? | -伙计 你真该去参加派对 -真的 | 
| [16:13] | – It was like midgets everywhere. – Oh my God. | -那里到处都是侏儒 -天哪 | 
| [16:15] | – And you should have seen Stu. – Yeah? | -并且你该见见司徒 -谁 | 
| [16:17] | He’s in this cage with | 他在笼子里 | 
| [16:18] | this chick that’s dressed up like a cheetah | 和一个穿的像只豹子的妓女在一起 | 
| [16:20] | and he’s like in this safari outfit | 而他就好像在野外考察 | 
| [16:22] | but he’s got like this big tub of Vaseline | 只不过多带了一大堆凡士林 | 
| [16:24] | and he’s just like rubbing it all over | 还把它全抹在了身上 | 
| [16:26] | and making out with her. You know what I mean? | 和她做爱 你知道我的意思吧 | 
| [16:28] | And I was just getting mine too. It was cool. | 而我也在享受 真爽 | 
| [16:30] | – Oh man, I always miss the– – Hey. | -我总是错过 -嗨 | 
| [16:32] | Hey. | 嗨 | 
| [16:34] | The boss wants to see me? Is that true? | 听说老板要见我 真的假的 | 
| [16:36] | Yeah yeah. You can head right in. | 真的 快进去吧 | 
| [16:39] | All right. Sorry for interrupting. | 好吧 抱歉打扰了 | 
| [16:41] | – Hey, Tim. – Yeah? | -小炯 -怎么 | 
| [16:42] | It’s gonna be okay, man. | 一切都会好起来的 | 
| [16:45] | I mean, l– just keep your head up high. | 记住别哭 要坚强 | 
| [16:50] | – All right. – All right. | -好吧 -行 | 
| [16:52] | Great. | 好 | 
| [16:55] | Ah, Timothy. | 小炯 | 
| [16:56] | – Yes? – Come in, come in. | -怎么了 -进来说 | 
| [16:57] | – Close the door too, please. – Close the door? | -把门关上 -关门 | 
| [16:59] | – Yeah, shut the door. – Okay. | -对 关门 -好吧 | 
| [17:01] | Sit down, please. Or don’t sit. | 坐下吧 或者干脆别坐了 | 
| [17:02] | You don’t have to sit. | 你不需要坐着 | 
| [17:04] | – I’ll stand. – Great. | -那我就站起来吧 -好 | 
| [17:06] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 | 
| [17:08] | I understand you attended Rodney’s bachelor party last night. | 我知道你昨晚去参加了大鲁的单身派对 | 
| [17:11] | Oh, that. Yeah, we had a good time. | 那个啊 对 我们玩的很开心 | 
| [17:14] | – Really? You had a great time? – So much fun. | -真的 你很开心 -对啊 | 
| [17:16] | – Huh. – Rodney had a lot of friends there. | -真的 -大鲁请了很多朋友 | 
| [17:19] | – Right. – It got pretty nuts. | -行 -一切都很劲爆 | 
| [17:21] | A lot of good close friends. | 很多朋友都来了 | 
| [17:22] | Listen, I’m all for some light-hearted shenanigans, | 我知道你想搞点恶作剧 | 
| [17:26] | but I have to say that I’m a little concerned | 但我必须说 我对你的状态 | 
| [17:28] | about you in particular. | 有点担心 | 
| [17:30] | What did– I was just at the party. | 我 我就在派对现场啊 | 
| [17:32] | – Hmm, really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的啊 | 
| [17:35] | I’m hearing a couple of stories, | 我听到一些传言 | 
| [17:37] | and your story strikes me as just a little freaky. | 让我觉得你有一点点变态 | 
| [17:41] | – My story? – Yeah. | -关于我的传言 -对 | 
| [17:43] | Did l, um– | 我和 | 
| [17:46] | did I do something with a stripper? I don’t even remember. | 我和脱衣舞女做了什么吗 我记不得了 | 
| [17:48] | – No no. – What did I do? | -不 不 -那我做了什么 | 
| [17:49] | Well, it’s my understanding that you were raped by a bum. | 就我的理解来说 你被流浪汉爆了菊 | 
| [17:53] | Come again? | 再说一遍 | 
| [17:54] | – Raped by a bum. – No. No, my story– | -被流浪汉爆了菊 -不不不 我 | 
| [17:56] | I kicked some guy’s ass. | 我表现好极了 | 
| [17:58] | – No, you were raped by a bum. – And I went home with a stripper. | -不 你被流浪汉爆了菊 -然后带脱衣舞女回家 | 
| [18:00] | I’m sorry. I’m confused. | 抱歉 我糊涂了 | 
| [18:01] | Are you saying Rodney’s a liar? | 你是想说大鲁骗了我吗 | 
| [18:03] | Um… can I have a minute? | 呃 你能等一下吗 | 
| [18:06] | – Rodney? – Yeah? | -大鲁 -怎么 | 
| [18:08] | Raped by a bum? | 被流浪汉爆了菊 | 
| [18:09] | Right in the backside. You know what I mean? | 从后面被爆的 你懂我的意思吧 | 
| [18:11] | – That’s not a good story. – Why not, man? It fits you. | -这可不是个好故事 -这就你风格啊 | 
| [18:13] | – It fits me? No. – Yeah, you’re like a frail guy. | -风格 不 -你就像个小受 | 
| [18:15] | I can see like some homeless drunk taking advantage of you. | 搞不好哪个无家可归的醉汉就把你奸了呢 | 
| [18:18] | – No, it’s not a good story. – If you’re not into it– | -这不是个好故事 -如果你不喜欢 | 
| [18:21] | – Get in there, tell him the truth. – Okay, fine. | -进去 告诉他真相 -好吧 | 
| [18:23] | Yeah, I’m a good storyteller, Tim. I’ll rework it. | 我可会编故事了 我会再编的 | 
| [18:26] | – Let’s rework it a lot. – Yeah. | -好好编 -行 | 
| [18:29] | Hey, boss. | 老板 | 
| [18:30] | Uh, I wanted to clear something up with you. | 我想和你澄清一件事 | 
| [18:33] | – Yes, Rodney, go. – You’re not gonna believe this, | -说吧 大鲁 -你不会相信的 | 
| [18:34] | but there was a misunderstanding between you and me earlier. | 我们之间可能有些误会 | 
| [18:37] | – Oh? – This is crazy. | -真的 -很疯狂吧 | 
| [18:39] | Tim wasn’t raped by a bum. | 小炯没有被流浪汉爆菊 | 
| [18:41] | – He– he wasn’t raped? – No, I thought I made this clear, | -他没被爆菊 -没有 我说的是 | 
| [18:44] | but he actually bought drapes for a bum. | 他给流浪汉买了窗帘 | 
| [18:48] | Drapes? You bought drapes for a bum? | 窗帘 你给流浪汉买了窗帘 | 
| [18:51] | I did. I bought drapes. | 是的 我买了窗帘 | 
| [18:53] | – l, um– – He left the party and– | -我呃 -他离开派对后 | 
| [18:56] | I just cut out and went to Bloomingdale’s. | 就直接去布鲁明戴百货公司了 | 
| [18:58] | – I don’t believe you. – You don’t believe me? | -我不相信你 -你不相信我 | 
| [19:00] | – No, I don’t believe either of you. – Okay. | -不 我不相信你们 -好吧 | 
| [19:02] | – Okay? What happened? – Rodney. | -好吧 那发生了什么呢 -大鲁 | 
| [19:04] | – What? – It’s very noble of you | -什么 -你非常讲义气的 | 
| [19:05] | to try and cover for Tim, | 试图为小炯打掩护 | 
| [19:08] | but the reality is a bum stuck his penis inside of Tim. | 但事实就是有个流浪汉爆了小炯的菊 | 
| [19:12] | That much has been established. It’s clear. | 这已经是事实了 一切都很清楚了 | 
| [19:14] | – Let’s not lock that down just yet. – Tim, it’s been established. | -咱们先别下结论 -已经是事实了小炯 | 
| [19:17] | – Please stop saying that. – No, it’s true. It happened. | -求你别说了 -这事就是发生了 | 
| [19:19] | – That did not– the details of it– – He bought drapes. | -没发生 真的没有 -他买了窗帘 | 
| [19:21] | Tim, I’m sending you to Human Resources | 小炯 我命令你去人力资源 | 
| [19:24] | for some mandatory counseling. | 做下心理咨询 | 
| [19:26] | – Counseling? – Counseling. | -心理咨询 -对 | 
| [19:27] | – Marie. – Don’t bother Marie. | -马姐 -别打扰马姐了 | 
| [19:29] | I’m sending Tim down your way. | 我现在就叫小炯下去 | 
| [19:31] | Because he was raped by a bum last night? | 因为他昨晚被流浪汉爆菊了 | 
| [19:32] | – Exactly. – All right. | -正是 -好吧 | 
| [19:35] | Wow, word travels fast. | 这消息传播的真快 | 
| [19:40] | – Hey, Marie. – Tim, how are you? | -嘿 马姐 -小炯 你还好吗 | 
| [19:43] | – Doing all right. – I have a couple of questions. | -一切都很好 -我有几个问题 | 
| [19:45] | – All right, let’s just– – We’ll just wrap this up. | -好吧 让我们 -我们尽快完成 | 
| [19:47] | – Yeah. – And then you can put | -好啊 -然后你就可以把 | 
| [19:49] | this entire ordeal behind you… | 这段痛苦的经历抛到脑”后”了 | 
| [19:50] | – That’s what l– -…so to speak. | -我就是这么想的 -说说罢了 | 
| [19:52] | Behind me. | 脑”后” | 
| [19:54] | Just a little bum-rape humor. I’m sorry. | 开个流浪汉爆菊玩笑罢了 抱歉 | 
| [19:57] | Bum rape humor? That’s not a genre of humor. | 流浪汉爆菊玩笑 这是什么鬼东西 | 
| [19:59] | Anyway, if you could describe exactly | 行了 你能详细的描述一下 | 
| [20:01] | what happened between you and this homeless man. | 你和这个流浪汉间发生了什么吗 | 
| [20:03] | – To be perfectly honest… – Yes, please. | -说实话 -说吧 | 
| [20:05] | …it never happened. The event did not take place. | 这件事压根没发生 没有发生过 | 
| [20:08] | Tim, you’re in denial. | 小炯 你在否认事实 | 
| [20:10] | – No, I’m coming clean. – No. | -不 我在说实话 -不 | 
| [20:12] | You continue to say no. That’s an indication of denial. | 你一直说”不” 这正是否认事实的表现 | 
| [20:15] | – No. – No. See? It’s right there. | -不 -看到了吧 你就在否认事实 | 
| [20:18] | Tim, I’m worried. I’m afraid this man could strike again. | 小炯 我很担心这个男人会卷土重来 | 
| [20:21] | No, let’s just assume that’s not gonna happen. | 别了 就当他不会再出现吧 | 
| [20:23] | We can’t take the chance. I’m gonna need to contact the police. | 我们不能冒风险 我现在就报警 | 
| [20:25] | He seemed like a good guy. Don’t bug him. | 他是个好人 别打扰他 | 
| [20:27] | – I need to call the cops right now. – No no, don’t call them. | -我现在就报警 -别啊 | 
| [20:30] | Tim, it’s Omnicorp policy. | 小炯 这是公司的政策 | 
| [20:32] | Omnicorp has a policy on bum rape? | 公司有关于流浪汉爆菊的政策 | 
| [20:35] | My hands are tied… as I’m sure yours were. | 我也是被逼无奈 我想你能理解 | 
| [20:40] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [20:41] | You should not be the HR lady. | 你不该当人力资源经理的 | 
| [20:42] | – You really should not. – Oh, man. Yeah. | -真的不该 -我也觉得 | 
| [20:47] | – Hey, Tim. Thanks for coming by. – Okay. | -小炯 欢迎光临 -好吧 | 
| [20:50] | Listen, we rounded up all the homeless men | 我们把离事发地五个街区内的 | 
| [20:51] | within a five-block radius of the crime site. | 所有流浪汉都抓起来了 | 
| [20:53] | All we need is a positive lD of this bum | 我们只需要你指认这个人 | 
| [20:55] | and you can be on your way back home, okay? | 然后你就可以回家了 | 
| [20:57] | – Whatever puts this to an end. – Great. | -行吧 只要事情能解决 -好 | 
| [21:00] | Bum number one, please reenact the crime. | 流浪汉一号 请重现现场 | 
| [21:02] | Uh, what do I do? | 我该怎么做 | 
| [21:05] | You’ve got to pretend | 你得假装 | 
| [21:06] | you’re having sexual relationships with this man. | 正在爆这个人的菊 | 
| [21:08] | With this guy? Can I touch him? | 这个人 我能摸他吗 | 
| [21:10] | – Can you touch him? – No no. | -你能摸他吗 -不 不 | 
| [21:11] | – That might be good for you, Tim. – No. | -可能对回忆嫌疑人有益呢小炯 -不 | 
| [21:13] | It’s very realistic to be touched. Maybe that’ll help. | 被摸倒是很实际的方法 也许有帮助 | 
| [21:15] | – You know what? Yes, touch him, bum. – All right. | -行吧 摸他吧 -好 | 
| [21:17] | That’s really the way you do these things? | 你们就是这么破案的吗 | 
| [21:19] | Here we go. | 我来了 | 
| [21:22] | No, it’s not him. | 不 不是他 | 
| [21:25] | It’s not the guy. Let’s get number two. | 不是他 试试二号吧 | 
| [21:26] | – That’s not the guy? – It’s so not the guy. | -不是这个人 -绝对不是 | 
| [21:28] | – Really, you sure? – I’m so positive. | -你确定 -百分之一百确定 | 
| [21:30] | Maybe it’ll jog your memory if he took his clothes off. | 也许把他的衣服脱了会有助于你回想 | 
| [21:32] | – No, that would not help. – Bum number one… | -不 不会有任何帮助 -一号流浪汉 | 
| [21:34] | – I want to go. -…could you please get naked for us? | -我想回家 -能把衣服脱光吗 | 
| [21:37] | – All right. – This is not how lineups usually work. | -好吧 -一般人可不是这么破案的 | 
| [21:39] | – That’s better. – That doesn’t help at all? | -这样就好多了 -一点帮助也没有 | 
| [21:41] | – It doesn’t. – You sure, Tim? | -没有 -你确定吗 小炯 | 
| [21:42] | It was dark. It was behind a dumpster. | 天色很暗 而且在一个垃圾桶后面 | 
| [21:44] | – Look at his body. – Yeah. | -看看他的身体 -好吧 | 
| [21:45] | Get a good look at his body, Tim. | 好好看看 小炯 | 
| [21:48] | My face was in the dirt. | 我的脸当时朝地 | 
| [21:49] | Whoa, hey. Excuse me. | 对不起 | 
| [21:51] | Sergeant, we have a development on this case here. | 警官 这件案子有新进展 | 
| [21:54] | – What’s the development? – Development? | -是什么 -新进展 | 
| [21:56] | We got the security tape from the crime site. | 我们找到了犯罪现场的监控录像 | 
| [21:59] | – It’s pretty revealing. – Why do you keep talking? Put it in. | -完整揭示了事实 -别废话 快放 | 
| [22:02] | – All right. – Security tape? | -好的 -监控录像 | 
| [22:04] | – Who’s that? – Looks like you, Tim. | -那是谁 -像是你哦 小炯 | 
| [22:06] | Those tapes are so grainy. | 这录像带画质好差 | 
| [22:07] | Rodney, we’re gonna make up stories. | 大鲁 我们来编故事吧 | 
| [22:10] | We’re gonna make up fake stories, | 我们得编点好故事 | 
| [22:12] | make everyone at work think they missed a great party. | 来让大家相信他们错过了一个完美的派对 | 
| [22:17] | – Wow. – I got a question for you, Tim. | -呵呵 -我有个问题要问你 小炯 | 
| [22:19] | – Yeah? – There was no bum rape, was there? | -什么问题 -根本就没有什么爆菊吧 | 
| [22:22] | You know what? I’ve got to come clean here. | 我终于清白了 | 
| [22:24] | There was no bum rape. It never happened. | 根本就没人爆我菊 从来没有 | 
| [22:26] | – I’m glad we settled this. – Never happened? | -真高兴这终于结了 -从来没有过 | 
| [22:29] | Sorry to inconvenience you guys. I’ll be on my way. | 真抱歉麻烦你们 我得回去了 | 
| [22:32] | – On no. – And sorry to inconvenience the bums. | -不不不 -还有 麻烦流浪汉们了 | 
| [22:35] | No no no no. It’s not gonna happen like that, Tim. | 不不不 事情远没有结束 小炯 | 
| [22:38] | – No? – No. What was this? | -没有吗 -没有 这是什么 | 
| [22:39] | – What do you mean? – Was this your 15 minutes of fame? | -你什么意思 -你想一夜成名吗 | 
| [22:42] | – Fame? No. – Yeah, you want to be on “60 Minutes”? | -没有啊 -你想上《60分钟》吗 | 
| [22:45] | You wanna go, “Oh, look at me, I’m Tim. | 你想上去说 嘿 我是小炯 | 
| [22:46] | I’m the guy who got raped by a bum.” | 我就是那个被流浪汉爆菊的小炯 | 
| [22:48] | That’s the opposite of what I want. | 这跟我想要的正好相反 | 
| [22:50] | – Want to shake hands with Oprah Winfrey? – Not really. | -想和奥普拉握手吗 -不 | 
| [22:53] | – You wanna go on “The View”? – No no. | -想上《观察》吗 -不不不 | 
| [22:54] | I’d like for this to fly under the radar. | 我宁可和肥婆做爱也不愿意这样 | 
| [22:56] | No, you’re gonna get your wish, sonny boy. | 你会梦想成真的 小炯 | 
| [22:58] | – I am? – You’re getting your big old wish. | -什么 -你会梦想成真的 | 
| [23:01] | No, please don’t give me my wish. | 不 请别这样 | 
| [23:02] | I’m gonna give you a wish. Either go on TV | 我就让你梦想成真吧 要不就上电视 | 
| [23:04] | or you’re going in jail. Your choice, Timmy. | 要不就进监狱 自己选吧小炯 | 
| [23:09] | Those aren’t good choices. | 我两个都不想选 | 
| [23:13] | Tonight on “60 Minutes”… | 今天《60分钟》的主要内容有 | 
| [23:14] | the Chinese economy shows no signs of slowing, | 中国的经济发展依然没有丝毫减速的迹象 | 
| [23:17] | but at what cost to the environment? | 但是 一切都建立在污染环境的基础上 | 
| [23:20] | Then a one-on-one with Tim | 然后是对在肮脏的垃圾桶后 | 
| [23:22] | who was raped by a bum behind a filthy dumpster. | 被流浪汉爆菊的小炯的专访 | 
| [23:26] | What was it like? | 到底是什么感受 | 
| [23:28] | Anyone that’s been raped by a bum knows the drill. | 被流浪汉爆过菊的都知道那有多痛苦 | 
| [23:32] | He pretty much took his pants off and went crazy. | 他脱了裤子 然后就开始疯狂挺进 | 
| [23:38] | What the fuck? | 这他妈怎么回事 | 
| [23:39] | Did I not tell you that story? | 我没告诉过你这事吗 | 
| [23:42] | *These shabby shoes I’m wearing all the time* | *麻衣破鞋伴着我* | 
| [23:46] | *is full of holes and nails* | *走过风雨许多年* | 
| [23:50] | *and, brother, if I stepped on a worn-out dime* | *倘若踩到五角币* | 
| [23:54] | *I bet a nickel I could tell you if it was heads or tails. * | *五分赌它正或反* | 
| [23:59] | *I’m not gonna worry wrinkles in my brow* | *满脸褶子不用愁* | 
| [24:03] | *’cause nothing’s ever gonna be all right nohow. * | *天掉馅饼是空想* | 
| [24:07] | *No matter how I struggle and strive* | *发愤努力白劳碌* | 
| [24:11] | *I’ll never get out of this world alive. * | *老天从来不赏光* |