时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | *Now you’re looking at a man that’s getting kinda mad* | *小炯最近很抓狂* |
[00:14] | *I had lots of luck but it’s all been bad* | *天天霉运一箩筐* |
[00:19] | *No matter how I struggle and strive,* | *发奋努力白劳碌* |
[00:23] | *I’ll never get out of this world alive* | *老天从来不赏光* |
[00:34] | Ah. Timothy, come on in. | 小炯你来啦 快进来 |
[00:35] | – Hey, boss. – I have a small favor to ask of you. | -老板你好 -我想要你帮个小忙 |
[00:37] | – Okay. – If the firm ever gets audited, | -行啊 -公司要是被审计 |
[00:41] | if you ever find yourself under direct interrogation | 你要是被政府人员 |
[00:44] | – by a government official… – Yeah? | -直接问讯 -怎么说 |
[00:46] | -I need you– – I don’t like where this is going. | -我要你 -我不喜欢这话题的走向 |
[00:48] | I need you to say your name is | 我要你说 你的名字是 |
[00:50] | – Tim Sanchez and that– – What? | -小炯·桑切斯而且 -您说啥 |
[00:52] | and you are the VP of North American Sales. | 而且你还担任北美销售部副总 |
[00:55] | – That’s a small favor? – Tim Sanchez. | -这算小忙吗 -小炯·桑切斯给我记住了 |
[00:59] | Why would I say that? | 我干嘛要这么说 |
[01:00] | These watchdog groups are saying | 那些监管机构老讲 |
[01:01] | we don’t have enough minorities in upper management. | 我们高层没啥少数民族的 |
[01:04] | Yeah, but I’m not Hispanic in any way. | 但我也不是拉丁裔啊 |
[01:07] | You realize that, right? | 这点你清楚的吧 是吗 |
[01:09] | Listen. It’s just a technicality. | 这只是一时之计 |
[01:10] | – Yeah. – It’s paperwork for the books. | -好吧 -做点表面文章而已 |
[01:13] | If that’s all it is, what do I actually do? | 如果这样的话 那我具体要干啥 |
[01:15] | You just sit there, you look Mexican. | 你只要乖乖坐着 看起来像个墨西哥人就行 |
[01:18] | And then I go home. | 然后就能放我回家了吗 |
[01:20] | And you continue to look Mexican. | 你还得继续扮墨西哥人 |
[01:22] | It sounds easy, but I don’t picture this ending well. | 听上去蛮简单的 但我觉得会出篓子的 |
[01:25] | Thanks for the chat, Tim. | 谢谢你能跟我谈 小炯 |
[01:29] | – Amy? – Yeah? | -小美 -怎么了 |
[01:31] | It’s the day we’ve been waiting for. | 期盼已久的一天终于来到了 |
[01:33] | – How so? – I got the promotion… | -怎么说 -我升职了 |
[01:35] | – Tim. -…big time. | -小炯 -好日子 |
[01:37] | Come on, you tell me that all the time | 拜托 你老是跟我这么吹 |
[01:38] | and then it just never works out. | 没哪次成真 |
[01:39] | Amy, you ready for this? | 小美 准备好了吗 |
[01:42] | of North American Sales at Omnicorp. | 北美销售部副总 |
[01:44] | From assistant to VP of Sales? | 从助手升级到副总 |
[01:46] | Straight– straight to the North American VP. | 直升北美副总 |
[01:48] | – Why you? – They like my look. | -怎么让你当 -他们中意我的长相 |
[01:51] | – Your look? – They singled me out from the crowd | -你的长相 -他们选中了我 |
[01:53] | and said, “That guy, let’s fast-track him to the top.” | 说 “我们让那家伙空降吧” |
[01:56] | Well, I mean, then we need to celebrate, right? | 我说 我们得庆祝一番吧 |
[01:58] | Let’s go out. I’ll take you out. | 咱们出去 我带你大吃一顿 |
[01:59] | Money’s no object. | 钞票都是浮云 |
[02:00] | Oh, how about that cute little French place? | 去那家漂亮的法国小餐馆咋样 |
[02:02] | How about any Mexican place? | 去墨西哥餐馆如何 |
[02:05] | All the executives eat Mexican. That’s what I’m learning. | 头头们都吃墨西哥菜 据我所知 |
[02:12] | Oh, is that my new Hispanic VP | 这不是我的拉丁裔 |
[02:15] | of North American sales | 北美销售部副总吗 |
[02:17] | – with his feet up on the desk? – Hey, boss. | -脚还跷在桌上 -老大你好 |
[02:19] | Doing one heck of a job, Tim, I have to say. | 我得说 小炯 你干得不错啊 |
[02:21] | – I am. – Great job in your new position. | -没错 -在新职位干的挺好 |
[02:23] | I’m not doing anything, but– | 虽然我啥也没干 |
[02:25] | Yeah, but you really– | 没错 但你真的 |
[02:26] | you look very Mexican. Keep up the good work. | 相当有墨西哥范儿啊 好好保持啊 |
[02:29] | I’ll– I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[02:31] | We want some publicity out of this… | 我们对这次升职要宣传一下 |
[02:33] | – Okay. – so we need you to attend a dinner tonight. | -好 -我们要你今晚参加一次晚宴 |
[02:36] | – No. – Yes– for the newly-appointed | -不行 -一定得去 为了我们这位 |
[02:39] | minority business leaders of America. | 新上任的美国地区少数民族领导 |
[02:42] | – Dah-dah-dah-dah-dah! – Yeah, um– | -隆重登场 -没错 |
[02:44] | So you just sit in a crowd, they’ll say your name | 你只要坐在人堆里 他们叫你 |
[02:47] | – and you’ll just wave. – I’ll just wave. | -你就挥个小手 -挥挥手 |
[02:50] | Yeah, just wave and look vaguely Latino. | 挥挥手 再来稍微点拉丁风 |
[02:53] | – This is a very easy job. – It’s perfect for you. | -小菜一碟啊 -简直为你量身定做 |
[02:58] | Well, welcome everybody. | 大家好 |
[02:59] | Um, first order of business: | 首先要说的是 |
[03:02] | we’re sticking with NAMBLA. | 我们的主题就是美国地区新上任的少数民族领导 |
[03:04] | Just letting you know. | 就跟大家说下 |
[03:06] | Well, we spent quite a bit of money in letterhead, | 我们发邀请信花了很多钱 |
[03:09] | so we’re just– we’re backing that play for right now. | 现在还是快切入主题吧 |
[03:13] | But basically, | 但我们的目的 |
[03:16] | for not only promoting an African-American | 因为它不仅让一个黑人 |
[03:20] | as it’s CEO, | 做了首席执行官 |
[03:22] | but for now promoting a Latino | 现在还提拔了一名拉丁裔 |
[03:25] | as its VP of sales. | 做销售总监 |
[03:27] | Let’s get a little applause. That’s what I’m talking about. | 大家给点掌声好吗 这就对了 |
[03:30] | That’s it. Just keep with the Mexican waving. | 就这样 继续墨西哥式挥手 |
[03:31] | That’s good. You’re doing great, Tim. | 很好 你干得不错 小炯 |
[03:33] | Yeah! Now let’s see if we can get Tim | 现在让我们把小炯 |
[03:35] | up here to say a few words. | 请出来说两句 |
[03:37] | Oh, no, I prefer to just wave. | 算了 我情愿一直挥手 |
[03:40] | Get up here, you Hispanic son of a bitch. | 快上来 你个拉丁裔小崽子 |
[03:42] | – No. – Tim, up here on the stage! | -算了 -小炯 快到台上来 |
[03:46] | You know, I’d love to, but I do not habla ingles. | 我想是想 但我个拉丁裔不会讲英语啊 |
[03:50] | – Okay. – I do not speak your language. | -好吧 -我不会讲英语 |
[03:52] | – No problem. No problem. – No problem? | -没关系 没关系 -没关系 |
[03:54] | We can get a translator up here. | 我们给找个翻译就成 |
[03:56] | – No. – Do you speak spanish? | -天啊 -你会讲西班牙语吗 |
[03:58] | Um, a little. Enough to get through | 会点儿 混过一番激情演讲 |
[04:00] | – an inspirational speech probably. – Tremendous. | -应该没问题 -太好了 |
[04:02] | Give it up for Timothy Sanchez. | 掌声欢迎小炯·桑切斯 |
[04:11] | Hola. Hola. Hola. Hola. | 你们好 你们好 |
[04:14] | Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. | 你们好 你们好 |
[04:23] | Three questions I want. | 我要问三个问题 |
[04:31] | Where is the bathroom? | 洗手间往哪走 |
[04:36] | The bathroom is good. | 洗手间很不错 |
[04:42] | Chicken and rice. | 鸡肉和大米 |
[04:45] | – Gracias. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[04:47] | – Hola. – Hi. | -你们好 -你们好 |
[04:54] | All right, people, huddle up. | 大家 来来来 抱团开会 |
[04:56] | We’re in disaster mode here. | 我们现在危机重重 |
[04:58] | No one believes Tim is Hispanic. | 没人相信小炯是拉丁裔 |
[05:00] | – I can’t believe it. – This is a PR nightmare. | -难以置信 -这是个公关噩梦 |
[05:03] | Okay, ideas. What do we do? | 快点想法子 我们该怎么做 |
[05:05] | Well, Omnicorp could admit blame | 公司可以认错 |
[05:07] | – and issue a formal apology. – You’re– you’re fired. | -然后公开道歉 -你 你被炒了 |
[05:11] | Awful idea. Next. | 什么破点子 下一个 |
[05:12] | I think I’ve got an idea. | 我有点子了 |
[05:13] | – Go. – He forged his work visa, | -说 -这个所谓小炯 |
[05:15] | this “Tim”. | 他伪造了工作签证 |
[05:16] | He lied to all of us and the firm, | 他对我们 对公司都撒了谎 |
[05:19] | and Omnicorp is absolutely shocked | 公司被这个真相 |
[05:22] | and appalled by this news | 惊呆了 |
[05:23] | and then just have the son of a bitch deported. | 立即把这个小崽子驱逐出境 |
[05:25] | – I love it. – No. | -我喜欢 -表 |
[05:26] | I did not think we’d find a solution this quickly. | 没想到这么快就找到了解决方案 |
[05:28] | Let’s fast-track that idea. | 快点实施吧 |
[05:29] | Somebody call lmmigration now. | 快点来个人打给移民局 |
[05:30] | Tim, call lmmigration. | 小炯 你打 |
[05:32] | I’d rather not. Let’s keep thinking. | 不要这样 还是继续想吧 |
[05:34] | Tim, the deporting idea is great. | 小炯 驱逐的点子很好啊 |
[05:36] | – No. – We ship you back to Mexico. | -不 -我们把你运回墨西哥 |
[05:38] | The whole thing blows over. We can order lunch. | 完事了 我们还有时间点午餐 |
[05:41] | It’s a win-win for everyone. | 对大家都好嘛 |
[05:43] | No, it’s win-lose. I lose. | 你们爽了 我呢 被抛弃了 |
[05:45] | – We win. – Yeah, let’s just hear everyone out. | -我们爽了 -听听大家的意见吧 |
[05:49] | I think we’ve heard it all. | 已经听得够多的了 |
[05:50] | Let’s throw it all out. What’s– | 别遮遮掩掩 还有 |
[05:51] | – There are no more ideas. – Charlie? | -没有别的想法了 -老李 |
[05:52] | – I have an idea. – Oh, boy. | -我有个想法 -不是吧 |
[05:54] | – Let him talk. – Okay, just listen to this. | -让他说 -听我说 |
[05:56] | – He’s got ideas. – Yeah. | -他有点子啊 -好吧 |
[05:57] | – Nobody’s stopping him. – I suppose we could, umm… | -没人拦着他 -我提议我们 |
[06:00] | – work our media connections… – That’s great. | -可以利用我们的媒体网络 -很好 |
[06:03] | …and we could send him on a cable news show, | 把他送到有线电视新闻节目上 |
[06:05] | put a Latino wife by his side | 在他旁边摆个拉丁裔老婆 |
[06:07] | and that should convince most people. | 这样一来大家都会信了 |
[06:09] | – That’s good. – That could work. | -那不错 -行得通诶 |
[06:11] | – Tim… – Yeah? | -小炯 -怎么 |
[06:12] | can you find a fake Latino wife | 在明晚之前你能找个 |
[06:14] | – by tomorrow night? – Can l? | -假冒的拉丁老婆吗 -我吗 |
[06:15] | I can find one or my name is not Tim Sanchez. | 我找不到我就不叫炯桑切斯 |
[06:18] | Your name is not Tim Sanchez. | 你确实不叫小炯·桑切斯 |
[06:23] | Here goes nothing. | 管他的 |
[06:25] | Maria? Hi, it’s Tim. | 玛丽亚吗 我是小炯 |
[06:27] | We went to junior high together. | 你的初中同学 |
[06:30] | This is going to sound like a slightly strange request, | 我有个请求 听上去会有点奇怪 |
[06:33] | but I’m going on a talk show tomorrow night | 明晚我要参加一个脱口秀 |
[06:36] | and I need someone to pose as my fake Latino wife. | 要找个人假扮我的拉丁裔妻子 |
[06:40] | Maria? | 玛丽亚 |
[06:42] | This is surprisingly difficult. | 这真心困难啊 |
[06:44] | – If it isn’t my favorite customer. – Oh, Debbie. | -这不是我最爱的客人吗 -黛比 |
[06:48] | – Hello. – What are you doing here? | -你好啊 -你在干吗 |
[06:49] | – Well, I’m working. – Really? | -在工作 -是吗 |
[06:51] | – This is my street. – This is my street too. | -这条街归我 -这条街也是我的 |
[06:54] | – I work where you live. – That’s true. | -我在你住的地方工作 -没错 |
[06:57] | Do these pants reveal enough of my rear end? | 这条裤子的洞开得够大吗 |
[07:01] | I’m going to say yes. | 我会说 够了 |
[07:02] | – Ooh, that sounds good. – I can see the whole thing. | -不错 -整个屁屁我都看见了 |
[07:05] | – Really? – 90%. | -真的吗 -百分之九十 |
[07:07] | Moon’s coming up and everything? | 重要部分都露出来了 |
[07:09] | Yeah, that’s more than enough. | 是啊 露太多了 |
[07:12] | Oh, hey, what ethnicity are you? | 你是什么种族的 |
[07:14] | – I’m a lot of things. – Yeah? | -我混好多地方的血统呢 -是吗 |
[07:15] | I’m black and white… | 我是黑白混血 |
[07:18] | and I’m from New Jersey– Secaucus. | 家在新泽西的西考克斯 |
[07:22] | – Okay. – And also– | -明白 -不过 |
[07:24] | Secaucus is not an ethnicity, but you know what? | 西考克斯不是个种族 我想说 |
[07:26] | My question is, can you pass for Hispanic? | 问题是 你会说西班牙语吗 |
[07:28] | Oh, many people tell me I look like J Lo. | 很多人说我像J罗 |
[07:32] | – That’s Jennifer Lopez. – I can see that. | -是詹妮弗·洛佩兹啦 -看出来了 |
[07:35] | I’m going on a talk show tomorrow | 明晚我要参加一个脱口秀 |
[07:37] | and I just need a fake Latino wife. | 需要有人假扮我的拉丁裔妻子 |
[07:40] | – Oh, do you want me? – You’ll be the fake Latino wife. | -你要我去吗 -就你来当吧 |
[07:43] | – Oh, my goodness! – That’s great, right? | -我的天 -很棒吧 |
[07:45] | – Oh, I’d love to go, Tim. – Nice. | -我很愿意 小炯 -太好了 |
[07:47] | Do you have something appropriate you can wear? | 你有正常点的衣服吗 |
[07:50] | Oh yes. I’ll just wear my business suit. | 有啊 我穿职业装来就好了 |
[07:54] | – Here it is. – That’s the– that’s the business suit? | -就是这套 -这就是你的职业装吗 |
[07:57] | – Oh, I love it. – It’s assless. | -我爱死这套了 -屁屁都露出来了 |
[08:00] | – Yes, it has no ass. – I wish it did, to be perfectly honest. | -对 露的 -说实话 不露的好 |
[08:04] | Oh, I thought that was the best part. Surprise. | 我以为这是亮点 给你个惊喜 |
[08:07] | It’s a nice surprise. I just don’t think | 不错的惊喜 但我们 |
[08:09] | we can go on the show like this. | 不能就这样参加节目吧 |
[08:10] | Okey-doke. Mr. And Mrs. Sanchez, | 好了 桑切斯夫妇 |
[08:12] | we are ready for your segment. It is go time. | 你们要准备上场了 时间到了 |
[08:15] | – Oh oh oh! Let’s go. – It’s go time. | -哦 咱们走吧 -时间到了 |
[08:16] | Big smiles. Big smiles. | 笑容 笑容 |
[08:19] | Welcome back to “Donny Deutsch and the Big ldea.” | 欢迎回到《多尼·多伊奇与奇思妙想》 |
[08:21] | I’m here with Tim Sanchez. | 我身边这位是小炯·桑切斯 |
[08:23] | You’re one of the most successful | 作为全美公司中 |
[08:25] | and influential Latino businessmen | 最成功 最具影响力之一的拉丁裔商人 |
[08:27] | in corporate America. What is your secret, Tim? | 你的秘诀是什么呢 小炯 |
[08:30] | Well, Donny, as you may have heard | 多尼 可能你已经知道 |
[08:32] | my English is not very strong… | 我的英语不太好 |
[08:35] | and my Spanish is not strong either. | 我的西班牙语也不太好 |
[08:37] | – Wow. – I don’t speak either language | -哇 -所有语言我都说得 |
[08:40] | – particularly well. – That’s the secret to success? | -不太好 -这是成功的诀窍吗 |
[08:43] | I’m a simple man from the hills of Mexico, | 我就是个从墨西哥山村来的的普通人 |
[08:45] | and I just hopped the fence | 只是跨过边线 |
[08:49] | and ran up to New York. | 跑到纽约来了 |
[08:51] | – Okay. – Now I’m the VP of Sales… | -好吧 -现在我是销售部副总 |
[08:53] | – For a Fortune 500 company. -…at a major corporation. | -在世界500强 -在个大公司任职 |
[08:56] | I’d have to say the real reason | 我要说的是 我成功的关键 |
[08:58] | for my success is this woman, | 是这位女士 |
[09:00] | my Hispanic wife right here. | 我的拉丁裔妻子 |
[09:03] | – Hello. – We met in a– | -大家好 -我们是在 |
[09:06] | – In a cantina. – –in a cantina. | -酒吧认识的 -酒吧认识的 |
[09:08] | – Good memories. – Mrs. Sanchez. | -美好的回忆 -桑切斯女士 |
[09:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:11] | Any thoughts on your husband’s success? | 你对丈夫的成功有什么看法吗 |
[09:15] | Well, it’s like they say: | 就像大家说的 |
[09:17] | Behind every great man is a great woman. | 每个成功男人的背后都有一个伟大的女人 |
[09:20] | – Oh, that is so true, Mrs. Sanchez. – They do say that. | -太对了 桑切斯女士 -确实是 |
[09:23] | And Donny, behind every great woman | 多尼 每个成功女人的背后 |
[09:25] | is a great behind. Check this out. | 都有一个伟大的屁股 看这个 |
[09:29] | That’s a big idea. | 够奇思妙想吧 |
[09:31] | We’re gonna– we’re gonna go to a break. | 我们 我们进一段广告 |
[09:33] | It looks like I’m smuggling midgets. Go ahead, Donny, slap it. | 我像在走私矮人 来吧多尼 打一下 |
[09:37] | – I’d rather not. – He doesn’t want to slap it. | -还是不用了 -他不想打 |
[09:38] | – We’ll be right back – Go ahead, slap it. | -稍后回到 -打一下嘛 |
[09:39] | on “Donny Deutsch and the Big ldea.” | 《多尼·多伊奇与奇思妙想》 |
[09:41] | Please put that away, Mrs. Sanchez. | 请把那话儿收起来 桑切斯女士 |
[09:47] | – Tim. – Hey. | -小炯 -嘿 |
[09:49] | Yeah, hey. We saw your performance last night. | 嘿 我们看了你昨晚的节目 |
[09:53] | – What did you think? – “Donny Deutsch” Has been canceled. | -怎么样 -多尼·多伊奇被停播了 |
[09:57] | – They canceled the show? – The FCC came down extremely hard. | -被禁播了 -通信委员会来势汹汹 |
[10:00] | – Why, because of the ass? – What do you think? | -为什么 因为屁股吗 -你觉得呢 |
[10:04] | I told her. Yeah. I was kind of surprised she wore that. | 我跟她说了 穿成那样我都吓了一跳 |
[10:06] | Well, the irony is it worked out for us. | 讽刺的是 这却帮了我们一把 |
[10:09] | Your wife was a huge hit. | 你老婆太成功了 |
[10:11] | – Really? – Go ahead, research guy. | -是吗 -继续 做过调查的 |
[10:12] | Well, let me lay it out this way. | 这么说吧 |
[10:14] | Hispanic women love her. | 拉丁裔女性爱死她了 |
[10:16] | We’ve never had a market share like that. | 我们从未有过那么大的市场份额 |
[10:18] | – Really? – Yeah! | -是吗 -没错 |
[10:19] | Just because of the naked ass? | 就因为光光的屁股 |
[10:21] | Yes, we’re just doing cartwheels here. | 是啊 我们高兴得在侧手翻呢 |
[10:23] | Right. And you, Tim– | 是的 至于你 小炯 |
[10:24] | –you have become a tremendous role model. | 你已成为一个超级偶像 |
[10:27] | – A role model? – A role model for kids who can’t speak | -偶像 -是不会说英语的 |
[10:30] | English and have no desire to learn the language. | 也没兴趣学英语的孩子的偶像 |
[10:33] | You have shown them how to reach for their dreams. | 你向他们展示了如何追寻自己的梦想 |
[10:36] | That’s great. That’s really worked out. | 真不错 很有效 |
[10:38] | I’m still the VP of North American Sales. | 我还是北美销售部副总吗 |
[10:40] | No, we’re promoting you again. | 不 我们要再提携你 |
[10:42] | – This is amazing. – You’re the VP of lnternational Sales. | -太棒了 -你现在是国际销售部副总 |
[10:46] | That’s crazy. What– am I even qualified? | 太疯狂了吧 我能行吗 |
[10:49] | – What do I do day to day in that role? – Qualified. | -在这职位我每天都做什么呢 -能行的 |
[10:51] | You are qualified right now | 你现在不是就 |
[10:53] | just by being the Mexican beauty you are. | 扮墨西哥美男扮的很好嘛 |
[10:55] | I just keep doing that for the indefinite future? | 我要无止境地做这个吗 |
[10:58] | And you’ll do well at this firm. | 你会大有作为的 |
[11:01] | Tim, I want to make a toast. | 小炯 我要敬你一杯 |
[11:03] | – Okay. – Two promotions in two days. | -好 -两天升职两次 |
[11:06] | – Crazy. – It’s– it’s amazing. | -太疯狂了 -是挺赞的 |
[11:08] | The VP of lnternational Sales. Who would’ve guessed? | 国际销售部副总 谁想得到呢 |
[11:11] | – I’m really proud of you. – Thank you very much. This is– | -我真为你骄傲 -非常感谢 |
[11:13] | Mr. Sanchez? | 桑切斯先生 |
[11:15] | – Mr. Tim Sanchez? – What? | -桑切斯先生 -怎么了 |
[11:18] | – No. No. – Tim. Tim Sanchez. | -不是 不是 -小炯 小炯·桑切斯 |
[11:19] | No, keep moving. | 不是 快走吧 |
[11:21] | I think you have the wrong– | 我想你认错人了 |
[11:22] | – We saw you on TV… – Oh, yes. | -我们在电视上看见你了 -是的 |
[11:24] | -…with your lovely wife. – Oh, that wife. | -还有你可爱的妻子 -那个妻子 |
[11:26] | – What? – So who is this whore? | -什么 -这贱人是谁 |
[11:28] | – This whore? – I’m his girlfriend. | -贱人 -我是他女朋友 |
[11:30] | – No, you a filthy whore. – No, she’s not filthy. | -不 你个下流的贱货 -她不下流 |
[11:32] | – Tim, what’s going on? – We saw the wife. | -小炯 咋了 -我们见到他妻子了 |
[11:34] | – You are white girl. – This is an outrage. | -你是白人 -太让人愤慨了 |
[11:36] | As soon as you succeed, | 成功之后 |
[11:38] | you take up a dirty white mistress. | 你立马就找了个肮脏的白人小三 |
[11:40] | Typical. | 很典型 |
[11:41] | – I spit on you. – No. | -啐你一口 -别 |
[11:44] | Tim! | 小炯 |
[11:44] | – What happened here? – I spit on her again, yes? | -出什么事了 -要再她啐一口吗 |
[11:47] | – Yes. – No! | -要 -不 |
[11:49] | – I’m going to be sick. – I should interject at this point. | -我要发火了 -我得插一句 |
[11:51] | You think? | 不然呢 |
[11:53] | I will send this photo to the newspapers | 我会把这照片发给报社 |
[11:55] | and show the true Tim Sanchez. | 向世界揭露真正的小炯·桑切斯 |
[11:57] | – Okay. – You disgust me. | -好吧 -你让我直犯恶心 |
[12:00] | – I’m sorry. – And you, you should be ashamed. | -抱歉 -你该感到羞愧 |
[12:08] | – Tim Sanchez? – You know what, Amy? | -小炯·桑切斯 -你知道吗 小美 |
[12:12] | Let’s just forget that even happened. | 让我们就假装什么都没发生过吧 |
[12:14] | – Yeah, not gonna happen. – Let’s enjoy our meal. | -不可能 -咱们继续吃饭吧 |
[12:15] | No, I’m done. | 别闹了 再见 |
[12:22] | Wow. It’s not easy being | 现在这种年代 |
[12:25] | a successful Latino businessman these days, | 当个成功的拉丁商人真不容易 |
[12:27] | – you know? – Tell me something I don’t know, man. | -你懂吗 -说点我不懂的 |
[12:48] | So, Timothy, how are you connected to this whole shindig here? | 小炯 你怎么也来这聚会了 |
[12:52] | – This shindig? The wedding? – Mm-hmm. Yeah. | -聚会 你是说婚礼吧 -对 |
[12:54] | I’m Amy’s boyfriend. Her sister’s the bride. | 我是小美的男友 她姐姐就是新娘 |
[12:57] | Oh. Oh, that’s wonderful. | 真不错 |
[12:59] | – It’s nice. – That’s fantastic. | -是啊 -真棒 |
[13:01] | – Yeah. – Listen, Tim. | -对啊 -听着小炯 |
[13:04] | I’m a very unconventional priest. | 我是个不走寻常路的牧师 |
[13:06] | – Really? – I like to have a little fun | -真的吗 -我想在婚礼上 |
[13:08] | with the ceremony, is all I’m saying. | 给大家找点乐子 |
[13:10] | – Fun? – Just a little joke, maybe. | -找乐子 -比如开个玩笑什么的 |
[13:12] | Okay, where you going with that? | 行啊 你想怎么开 |
[13:14] | When I ask if there are any objections, | 当我问 “有反对吗”时 |
[13:16] | all right, I want you to stand and I want you to shout– | 我希望你能站起来并喊 |
[13:19] | – I don’t like where this is going. – You’re gonna love it. | -我有一种不祥的预感 -你会喜欢的 |
[13:21] | I want you to stand and I want you to shout | 我希望你能站起来并喊 |
[13:24] | “Hells yeah, I object. That woman is my biatch.” | “尼玛 我反对 这婊子是我的” |
[13:29] | -Excuse me? – You’d call her a biatch. – No. | -你说什么 -你要说”婊子” -不 |
[13:31] | – Why not? – I wouldn’t call her that | -为什么 -就算今天不是婚礼日 |
[13:34] | on a non-wedding day. | 我也不会这么叫她 |
[13:35] | – Well, it’s funny. – No, that’s not. | -好吧 这很有趣 -一点也不有趣 |
[13:37] | – It would get a big laugh, Tim. – Amy won’t laugh. | -大家都会笑的小炯 -小美肯定不会 |
[13:40] | – You don’t think? – I can promise you that. | -难道不是吗 -我可不能保证 |
[13:42] | – I’ll tell you who will laugh, Tim. – Who’s that? | -让我来告诉你谁会笑吧 -谁 |
[13:44] | – The Lord. – The Lord? | -上帝会笑 -上帝 |
[13:47] | – Make the Lord laugh. – I don’t want to make Him laugh today. | -让上帝笑 -我可不想今天让他笑 |
[13:49] | – Yeah, you do. Yeah, you do. – Not today. | -你想让他笑 -今天就算了吧 |
[13:50] | – He’s not in the mood. – He’ll get a big kick out of it, Tim. | -今天他没那心情 -他会笑疯的 小炯 |
[13:53] | Trust me. He’ll be pissing in His Lord pants | 相信我 他会在他的王座上 |
[13:55] | – right up there on His throne. – You think? | -笑尿的 -你这么觉得 |
[13:57] | He might. He might crap. | 当然了 他搞不好还会拉在裤子里呢 |
[14:01] | – You are a modern priest. – I really am. | -你真是个不走寻常路的牧师 -可不是吗 |
[14:04] | And so I ask, does anyone here object | 在这儿的诸位 |
[14:07] | to the holy union of these two children of God | 有人反对这两位上帝之子 |
[14:11] | as they stand before us proclaiming their love? | 在我们面前订下神圣的爱的契约的吗 |
[14:16] | I do. | 我 |
[14:18] | What’s this? Tim? | 小炯 这是什么情况 |
[14:20] | Uh, hells yeah, | 呃 尼玛 |
[14:22] | I– I object. | 我 我反对 |
[14:25] | That, uh, woman’s my biatch. | 这个 呃 这个婊子是我的 |
[14:29] | My– I forget the line. | 我的 我忘词了 |
[14:33] | Wow. I’m gonna sit. | 我还是坐下来吧 |
[14:40] | You thought it would get a laugh? | 你以为这会博大家一笑 |
[14:43] | I had my doubts. | 我也怀疑过啊 |
[14:44] | The priest– it was his comedy. | 但是这是牧师说的 |
[14:46] | Tim, now my parents have met you twice. | 小炯 我爸妈一共见过你两次 |
[14:49] | First time, | 第一次 |
[14:50] | – prostitute in our apartment. – Yeah. | -有个妓女在我们家里 -对 |
[14:51] | Now you object to their daughter’s wedding? | 然后现在你又反对他们女儿的婚礼 |
[14:54] | I’m not batting 1,000. I’ll admit to that. | 我又不会次次都这样 我承认 |
[14:57] | There he is. There’s the comedian. | 就是他 那个搞笑的人 |
[14:59] | Listen. Can I just apologize? | 听着 我能道个歉走人吗 |
[15:01] | Mm-hmm, Jimmy Durante himself. | 你就是吉米·杜兰特再世啊 |
[15:04] | – Who? – Mr. Alan King in the flesh. | -谁 -阿兰·金本人出现 |
[15:08] | I don’t know these references. | 我都不知道这些人是谁 |
[15:10] | I get the gist of where you’re going with it. | 不过我大概知道是什么方面的 |
[15:12] | – I know it’s a put-down. – I’m watching you. | -我知道你在奚落我 -你被盯上了 |
[15:14] | I just don’t know who Alan King is. | 我不过就是不知道阿兰·金是谁罢了 |
[15:21] | I’m gonna have the lightest beer you have. | 我要一瓶度数最低的啤酒 |
[15:23] | And Father, you don’t drink, do you? | 神父 你不喝酒吧 |
[15:26] | Me? No. No, son, I don’t allow Satan’s juice to pass my lips. | 我 不 我绝不会饮撒旦的邪恶之水的 |
[15:29] | – That’s smart. – But what the hey! | -好吧 -不过等等 |
[15:31] | Get me a Johnny Walker Black on the rocks | 我要一杯加冰的尊荣黑牌 |
[15:34] | with a double Johnny Walker Blue on the side, | 外加两杯尊荣蓝牌威士忌 |
[15:36] | and don’t skimp on the Johnny. | 不要舍不得尊荣 |
[15:39] | You’re gonna try the Johnny. | 你要喝尊荣 |
[15:41] | – You know, Tim, I like you. – Yeah? That’s good. | -小炯 我喜欢你 -不错啊 |
[15:44] | – You’re a funny guy. – Thanks. | -你是个幽默的人 -谢谢 |
[15:46] | Nice girlfriend. | 女友很不错啊 |
[15:46] | Looks so sexy in that little bridesmaid’s outfit. | 在伴娘装里太性感了 |
[15:50] | – What? – Look at her work that fanny. | -什么 -看她的屁股 |
[15:54] | – A gift from God. – Excuse me? | -主之恩赐 -什么 |
[15:56] | What does a woman’s body feel like, Tim? | 女人的身体摸起来怎么样 小炯 |
[16:00] | – Is it soft? – Yeah, it’s pretty soft. | -软吗 -对 很软 |
[16:04] | – Mmm. – This is a weird conversation. | -这样啊 -这段对话真奇葩 |
[16:05] | – You feel like it’s weird? – A little bit. | -你觉得谈话很奇葩 -有点 |
[16:07] | I’m just saying that I envy you, Tim. That’s all. | 小炯 我只不过想说我羡慕你罢了 |
[16:09] | – You envy me? – I want your life. | -你羡慕我 -我也想和你一样生活 |
[16:11] | No. Your joke has me in big trouble. | 不 你的笑话给我带来了大麻烦 |
[16:13] | – With who? – With everybody at the wedding. | -来自谁的麻烦 -参加婚礼的所有人 |
[16:16] | – Oh, relax, Tim. – Amy’s parents. | -小炯 放轻松 -小美的父母 |
[16:18] | No, I’ll put in a good word for you, Tim. | 不 我会帮你说好话的小炯 |
[16:22] | – You’ll put in a good word? – Absolutely. | -你会帮我说好话 -绝对的 |
[16:24] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 -没事 |
[16:26] | – You saved the day. – Mm-mmm-mmm. | -你拯救了我 -呵呵 |
[16:29] | – That fanny just doesn’t quit, does it? – It really doesn’t. | -那屁股太性感了 是吧 -可不是吗 |
[16:37] | Listen, I know you’re upset with me, | 听着 我知道你们对我很失望 |
[16:38] | but the priest wants to just have a little sit-down with you. | 但牧师想和你们谈谈 |
[16:42] | – With me? – A little one on one. | -和我谈 -一个个来 |
[16:44] | He wants to vouch for my character | 他愿为我的人格担保 |
[16:46] | and tell you what a good guy I am. | 并告诉你们 我是个好人 |
[16:49] | Well, Timothy, I’m a fair man. | 小炯 我是个公平的人 |
[16:51] | I look forward to what he has to say. | 我很期待他要讲的话 |
[16:53] | Great. Let me know how it goes. | 很好 讲完了和我说一声 |
[16:55] | Okay, party people, listen up. | 好了派对动物们 听着 |
[16:58] | – That’s not good. – I want to say a few words right now. | -情况不对 -我要说几句 |
[17:01] | Not about the newlyweds– blah blah blah– | 不是对新婚夫妇说的那种陈词滥调 |
[17:05] | but about my new buddy… Timbo. | 而是关于我的新朋友 小炯的 |
[17:08] | Timarino. Tim-a-lim-a-ding-dong. | 小炯 囧炯迥窘 |
[17:13] | Come on, Tim, you know who you are. Stand up. | 来啊小炯 快站起来 |
[17:16] | Okay, so Tim told an off-color joke. | 小炯不过就是说了个过时的笑话罢了 |
[17:19] | What’s the big whoop? | 有毛关系啊 |
[17:21] | He’s an upstanding man. | 他是个好人 |
[17:23] | Over at the bar, Tim was teaching me | 刚才在酒吧那里 小炯教了我 |
[17:25] | to drink a Johnny Walker Black. | 怎么喝尊荣黑牌 |
[17:27] | I believe it’s a whiskey. | 那是威士忌吧 |
[17:28] | He explained what it feels like to touch a woman | 他还解释了裸女摸起来 |
[17:31] | who’s wearing no clothes, | 感觉怎么样 |
[17:33] | and I’ll be damned if that doesn’t sound like some fun. | 听起来真是太爽了 |
[17:36] | Boobs in your hand. Naked boobs. | 胸器就在你手里啊 裸胸啊 |
[17:39] | Anyway, long story short– | 好吧 长话短说 |
[17:41] | I’m leaving the priesthood, pronto! | 我将马上退出牧师的职业 |
[17:43] | Thank you, Tim, for showing me the way | 谢谢你小炯 为我指出了 |
[17:46] | and the light and the truth. I love you, Tim. | 光明和真理的道路 我爱你小炯 |
[17:50] | – What have you done? – Oh, and real quick– | -你做了什么 -补充一句 |
[17:52] | since I quit the priesthood today, | 既然我今天起不再当牧师了 |
[17:54] | the wedding technically doesn’t count. | 这场婚礼理论上就等于没开 |
[17:57] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[18:01] | – Tim. – Yeah? | -小炯 -怎么 |
[18:02] | My parents are furious. | 我爸妈气疯了 |
[18:03] | – What? – My sister’s in tears. | -什么 -我姐姐都哭了 |
[18:05] | – This is a mess. – Why, because the priest quit his job? | -真是一团糟 -就因为牧师辞职了 |
[18:09] | He’s drunk. Look at him. | 他喝醉了 看 |
[18:14] | I can’t control his drinking habits. | 我可不能控制他的酒量 |
[18:16] | You need to go talk to him and you need to fix this. | 你得和他谈谈 搞定一切 |
[18:18] | All right, I’m on it. I’m gonna go talk to the priest. | 好吧 包在我身上 我去和他讲 |
[18:21] | Now. | 现在就去 |
[18:23] | You don’t feel like dancing, do you? | 你想跳舞吗 |
[18:24] | I can’t– this is a bad time to ask, right? | 我不能 我问错时间了是吧 |
[18:34] | Oh, I’ve got a confession for you, foxy lady. | 我得和你坦白 性感女郎 |
[18:38] | I thinks you’re a foxy lady. | 你真性感 |
[18:41] | – Hey, there’s my buddy Timbo. – Hey. | -这不是我的小炯吗 -嗨 |
[18:45] | What’s up, sweet Timbarino? | 怎么了 炯炯小甜心 |
[18:47] | Father, I’m in big trouble here with Amy’s parents. | 神父 我在小美父母那里有大麻烦了 |
[18:49] | – You want my advice? – No, I did not come for advice. | -你想我给你建议 -我不是来求建议的 |
[18:53] | – Two words, Tim– – Yeah? | -两个词 -什么 |
[18:54] | – –body shots. – Body shots? | -饮人酒 -饮人酒 |
[18:57] | Go rub some salt on Amy’s mother’s neck | 在小美她妈脖子上撒点盐 |
[18:59] | and start licking her neck. Then you eat half a lime | 然后舔掉 再吃半个柠檬 |
[19:02] | and spit the seeds into her mouth, Tim. | 把核吐在她脸上 小炯 |
[19:04] | – You think that’ll fix it? – I don’t know. | -你认为这样就行了 -不知道 |
[19:06] | – Sounds like fun. – Not good advice. | -但是听起来很有趣 -不行 |
[19:08] | Tim, does whiskey have alcohol in it? | 小炯 威士忌里有酒精吗 |
[19:10] | Because I’m beginning to feel a bit tipsy. | 因为我好像有点醉了 |
[19:12] | – Are you joking? – Nope. | -你在开玩笑吧 -没 |
[19:14] | This isn’t going to end well, Timbo. | 肯定不会圆满收场的 小炯 |
[19:16] | This is not gonna end well. | 不会圆满的 |
[19:20] | I think the priest is drunk. | 我觉得牧师应该是喝醉了 |
[19:21] | Ah. He’ll be fine. | 是啊 他会好起来的 |
[19:22] | Listen, I don’t mean to eavesdrop or anything, | 我不想说我窃听过别人 |
[19:24] | but I’ve been to a lot of weddings. | 但我还真去过不少婚礼 |
[19:26] | – Yeah? – Go talk to the grandmother. | -然后呢 -和外婆聊 |
[19:28] | – Why? – She’s the elder statesman | -为啥 -她是年长的掌权人 |
[19:30] | in the family. If you get in good with her, | 如果你能和她们处好的话 |
[19:32] | – everybody will love you. – That’s actually great advice. | -大家就都会喜欢你 -不错嘛 |
[19:45] | Excuse me, I don’t think we’ve met. | 不好意思 我们见过吗 |
[19:47] | – Oh. – Are you Amy’s sister? | -你是谁 -你是小美的姐姐吗 |
[19:49] | – Oh, you! – Are you one of her sorority sisters? | -你说什么 -你是她的表姐吗 |
[19:52] | – You stop being silly now. – Silly? | -别闹了 -什么 |
[19:54] | You’re a sweet thing, but I’m Amy’s grandmother. | 话说的真好 不过我是小美她外婆 |
[19:57] | – No. – Yes. | -不会吧 -我就是 |
[19:58] | That’s crazy talk. You’re not older than Amy. | 太疯狂了 你又比小美大不了几岁 |
[20:00] | You are really being silly now. I’m 82. | 你现在真的在犯二 我今年82了 |
[20:04] | Please, you look like you’re… 11. | 真的假的 你看起来才11岁 |
[20:08] | You look like a beautiful, | 你看起来就像是个美丽的 |
[20:09] | well-endowed 11-year-old girl. | 天资聪颖的11岁神童 |
[20:11] | You know, Timothy, it’s awfully warm in here. | 你知道吗小炯 这里真的很热 |
[20:14] | Would you be so kind as | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[20:15] | to just wheel me outside for a little air? | 把我推出去吸吸新鲜空气 |
[20:18] | All right, let’s do it. | 行吧 就这样 |
[20:19] | Let’s wheel you outside. | 让我把你推出去 |
[20:21] | Hold on– hold on tight. | 等等 等等 |
[20:24] | Whoa. Have you met, Timothy? | 天哪 小炯 你们认识过了吗 |
[20:27] | – He’s positively charming. – Oh, please. | -他真好 -哦 别这样 |
[20:29] | While everyone else was off dancing, | 别人都在跳舞的时候 |
[20:31] | he took the time to talk to me | 他跑过来和我聊天 |
[20:34] | because he knows I can’t dance. | 因为他知道我不会跳舞 |
[20:37] | That was, uh, very thoughtful, Timothy. | 小炯 考虑真周全 |
[20:39] | Yes, it’s… very sweet. | 是的 很不错 |
[20:41] | It was thoughtful and sweet. And now, if you’ll excuse us, | 发人深省又甜蜜 现在 如果方便 |
[20:45] | I’m going to continue wheeling your mother around the premises | 我会推着你的妈妈转一转 |
[20:49] | – and show her a good time. – Mm-hmm. | -让她享受一下 -不错 |
[20:52] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[20:55] | Maybe we misjudged him. | 也许我们错看他了 |
[20:57] | He does seem like an awfully nice kid, I guess. | 他看起来的确是个好孩子 |
[21:04] | – Oh, Timothy. – Yeah? | -小炯 -嗯 |
[21:06] | – You remind me of my first husband. – Really? That’s nice. | -你让我想起了我的第一任丈夫 -不错啊 |
[21:10] | We met at this very hotel in 1942. | 1942年我们就是在这里遇见的 |
[21:15] | Wow, that must be a very special memory. | 那一定是段美好的回忆 |
[21:18] | It was a clear night, just like this one. | 那天空气很好 就像今天一样 |
[21:22] | Wow, and you met your husband. That’s great. | 然后你就遇到了你的先生 多好 |
[21:25] | Mmm, it was the first time | 那可是头一次 |
[21:27] | a man’s hand ever touched my boobs. | 有男人摸我胸啊 |
[21:31] | – What? – I said it was the first time | -什么 -我说 那可是头一次 |
[21:34] | my boob was in a man’s hand. | 有男人摸我的胸 |
[21:38] | Story took a weird turn. | 又开始奇奇怪怪了 |
[21:40] | Oh, Timothy, help me relive that magic night. | 小炯 帮我寻回那奇妙之夜吧 |
[21:43] | – No. No. – Go, squeeze my boobs… | -不不不 -捏我的胸 |
[21:47] | – No, please. -…just like my handsome husband did | -别这样 -就和我的英俊丈夫 |
[21:49] | – in 1942. – I’m sure he squeezed them, | -在1942年一样 -他肯定捏了 |
[21:52] | but you’ve gotta leave the past behind. | 但你得让过去随风而逝 |
[21:54] | Stop being a pansy and just do it. | 别娘娘腔了 快动手 |
[21:57] | Okay, we’re doing this over the blouse, right? | 好吧 隔着衣服摸是吧 |
[22:01] | – Yes. – Okay, here it comes. | -对 -好吧 我来了 |
[22:04] | – Mmm. – How’s that? | -真爽 -怎么样 |
[22:06] | – Oh! – Is that doing it for you? | -哦 -不错吧 |
[22:08] | – Keep squeezing. Don’t– – All right. | -继续挤 别 -好 |
[22:11] | – Don’t stop. – Just keep– | -别停下来 -请 |
[22:12] | – keep the volume down. – That’s just– | -请小声一点 -真棒 |
[22:14] | – That’s it. – Oh, it reminds me of that night. | -好吧 -让我回想起了那一晚 |
[22:18] | That’s a little loud. That’s a little loud. | 你喊得有点响 真有点响 |
[22:21] | – Oh! Oh! – This may be a weird time to say it, | -真爽 -现在说这个可能有点不合适 |
[22:25] | but… they’re not bad. | 但是 捏起来感觉还不错 |
[22:28] | These– these have held up. | 一直保持坚挺 |
[22:30] | 1942, I can’t even imagine. | 1942年 难以想象 |
[22:33] | – Oh. – These things must’ve been sick. | -太爽了 -这些乳房都该老了 |
[22:35] | – Oh. Oh, yes. – You know, | -继续 -我说 |
[22:39] | I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t just a little aroused | 如果我说自己没有性起的话 |
[22:42] | in a weird– very weird kind of way. | 就太假了 虽然这种感觉很奇怪 |
[22:45] | – Jumping Jehoshaphat! – Tim! | -我的上帝啊 -小炯 |
[22:48] | – What are you doing? – We’re– we’re reminiscing. | -你在干什么 -我们在 我们在怀旧 |
[22:50] | Timothy, she’s asleep. | 小炯 她都睡着了 |
[22:53] | She was not asleep a minute ago. | 一分钟前还没睡呢 |
[22:56] | Trust me, she could not have been less asleep. | 相信我 她真的没睡着 |
[22:58] | Come on, Grandma, wake up. It’s Tim. | 外婆 快起来 我是小炯 |
[23:01] | – Stop it. – Tim! | -停下来 -小炯 |
[23:01] | – It’s Tim. – Timothy, stop it. | -我是小炯 -快停下来 |
[23:03] | Just remove the chair. | 快把她推走 |
[23:04] | I think you’ve done enoughfor one evening. | 今晚你的所作所为已经够了 |
[23:06] | – Stop right there. – All right. | -快停下来 -好吧 |
[23:08] | – Honey. – It’s your mother. | -宝贝 -她是你妈啊 |
[23:13] | I’ve got to apologize for that one. | 我得向你道歉 |
[23:15] | – I can’t believe you. – I wanted your parents to like me. | -真不敢相信 -我想让你父母喜欢我 |
[23:19] | So you wheeled my grandmother outside | 然后你就把我外婆推出来 |
[23:21] | and squeezed her left boob? | 开始捏她的左胸 |
[23:23] | – l– – Who are you? | -我 -你到底是谁 |
[23:25] | I’m not the guy that squeezes old ladies’ boobs. | 我可不是那种捏老人胸的变态 |
[23:27] | – Yes, you are. I saw it. – No, that’s not who I am. | -你就是 我看到了 -不 不是 |
[23:30] | I don’t want to be remembered that way. | 我可不想这么被记住 |
[23:31] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[23:33] | You know, I should never have objected to the wedding. | 我根本就不该来参加婚礼的 |
[23:37] | Once you do that… | 一旦你来了 |
[23:39] | the day can get away from you pretty fast. | 美好的生活就迅速离你远去了 |
[23:43] | *These shabby shoes I’m wearing all the time* | *麻衣破鞋伴着我* |
[23:47] | *is full of holes and nails* | *走过风雨许多年* |
[23:51] | *and, brother, if I stepped on a worn-out dime* | *倘若踩到五角币* |
[23:55] | *I bet a nickel I could tell you if it was heads or tails. * | *五分赌它正或反* |
[24:00] | *I’m not gonna worry wrinkles in my brow* | *满脸褶子不用愁* |
[24:04] | *’cause nothing’s ever gonna be all right nohow. * | *天掉馅饼是空想* |
[24:08] | *No matter how I struggle and strive* | *发愤努力白劳碌* |
[24:12] | *I’ll never get out of this world alive. * | *老天从来不赏光* |