时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We’re looking for couples who have tried and failed at IVF, | 我们想找体外受精失败的夫妇 |
[00:04] | people who are neurotically fixated on having a child. | 想要孩子想得神经质的夫妇 |
[00:07] | That sounds like everybody in here. | 感觉我们每对夫妻都符合 |
[00:10] | He’s already married. | 他结婚了 |
[00:11] | Alexander is already married. | 亚历山大已经结婚了 |
[00:13] | There you have my shitty little story. | 现在你们听完我狗屎的过去了 |
[00:16] | He don’t care, you know, if he dead or alive. | 他不在意自己的死活 |
[00:21] | What a creature. | 你这个尤物 |
[00:23] | Officer in trouble. Room 406. Fire. | 警官有危险 406室 着火了 |
[00:26] | – I’m going to kill you, you piece of shit! – Yeah! | -我他妈要杀了你 你个畜生 -来啊 |
[01:24] | 辛纳蒙 年龄: 21岁 发色: 黑色 服装尺寸: 6码 罩杯: C 身高: 164cm 国籍: 亚洲混血 | |
[01:41] | Yeah? | 请进 |
[01:48] | Or do you want to come up and join me? | 你要跟我一起吃饭吗 |
[01:49] | No, I’ve got to do this. | 不用了 我还要干活呢 |
[01:54] | No. Just put it on the bed. | 别放那 放床上吧 |
[02:02] | What’s the formula for? | 这是在算啥 |
[02:05] | Don’t worry about it. | 别瞎操心了 |
[02:27] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[02:37] | Hey. Bow tie? | 蝴蝶结 |
[02:40] | Tie? | 还是领带 |
[02:41] | – Bow tie. – Bow tie. | -蝴蝶结 -那就蝴蝶结 |
[02:43] | – All right. – Can you please tell her to go? | -好的 -你能叫她走吗 |
[02:47] | Hey, they just want to celebrate our big night. | 她们只想为我们的大日子庆祝一下 |
[02:49] | Cheer us off. Come on, Baby. | 让我们高兴高兴 别这样 |
[02:54] | OK. | 好吧 |
[03:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:04] | Oh, my gosh! You two look amazing. | 天啦 你们好好看 |
[03:08] | Look at you. | 瞧你 |
[03:12] | Michaela, I love the tux. | 米凯拉 我喜欢这西装 |
[03:14] | – Thanks. – I really do. | -谢谢 -真的很喜欢 |
[03:17] | Should I be wearing a tux? | 我也要穿西装吗 |
[03:19] | No, I just said you look adorable. | 不用 我才说了你很美 |
[03:21] | Absolutely adorable, and I love the green. | 美极了 我特别喜欢绿色 |
[03:24] | – Can I get some pics? – No. No pics. | -给你拍照吧 -不能拍 |
[03:27] | – Come on. Let me just get one photo. – Hey, one with me. | -别这样 就拍一张 -跟我合照一张 |
[03:30] | – No, thank you. – Please? – No! | -不想拍 谢谢 -拜托 -不要 |
[03:34] | All right. | 行吧 |
[03:36] | – You need help with that? – Yes, please. | -你需要帮忙吗 -需要 谢谢 |
[03:38] | Dad, I’ll do it. | 老爸 我来 |
[03:40] | He’s OK. | 我能搞定 |
[03:45] | Would you just excuse me for a sec? | 我有话跟你说 |
[03:49] | Do you want to go, sweetie? | 你走吗 亲爱的 |
[03:53] | I want to see them off. | 我想送他们出门 |
[03:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:58] | May I? What have you done? | 让我来吧 你这是系了什么 |
[04:07] | – Pyke, you want some champagne? – Yeah. | -派克 要来点香槟吗 -要 |
[04:09] | – Yeah. – OK, tell him I’m coming. | -好的 -行 你告诉他我马上过来 |
[04:11] | I’m coming, OK? Right now. | 现在就去 知道吗 |
[04:13] | OK, bye. | 拜拜 |
[04:14] | What is it? Not him. | 什么事 别是他 |
[04:19] | – Dad, he won’t fail you. – No. | -爸 他不会让你失望的 -瞎扯 |
[04:24] | I will see you there. | 一会儿见 |
[04:26] | Just have a drink. | 随便喝一杯 |
[04:27] | I’ll be 30 minutes. | 半小时我就回去了 |
[04:30] | I’ll be there. | 我一定会去的 |
[04:33] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢你 爸 |
[04:41] | Are we waiting for her? Is she coming? | 我们要在这等她吗 她到底去不去 |
[04:44] | I really don’t effing know. | 我啥也不知道 |
[04:47] | Thanks, mate. | 可以开车了 |
[04:51] | I need a drink. | 我要喝一杯 |
[04:53] | Please, Baby, Puss asked for you three times already. | 你终于来了 普斯都喊你三次了 |
[04:59] | He’s very down, you know? | 他心情很差 |
[05:00] | Do nothing, it’s bad for you, Baby. | 你这样不闻不问得不好 |
[05:03] | He eat nothing. | 他什么也没吃 |
[05:04] | Three day, nothing. | 三天了 |
[05:07] | – Nothing? – Only pills and smoking. | -什么都没吃吗 -只吃药抽烟 |
[05:08] | Oh, for swimming, I can wear this? It’s OK? | 对了 提到游泳 我能穿这个吗 |
[05:12] | Not real bikini, but it’s OK to see through? | 虽然不是传统的比基尼 但是也能看对吗 |
[05:15] | No, it’s OK. Sunblock though. | 还好啦 就是费点防晒霜 |
[05:18] | Oh, I need sun cream and towel. | 对 我要带防晒霜和毛巾 |
[05:20] | Have to be beach towel? | 一定要沙滩毛巾吗 |
[05:22] | – No. Any kind. – Oh, thank you. | -不用 什么毛巾都行 -谢啦 |
[05:32] | You should just go away. | 你走吧 |
[05:37] | Kiki told me that you wanted me to come and that you asked her to call. | 琪琪说是你叫她打电话喊我来的 |
[05:41] | – What, you do whatever you’re told, huh? – No. | -你什么都听别人的吗 -不是 |
[05:47] | You should go away, and I’m asking nicely. You should stay away. | 你可以走了 趁我语气还很好 离我远点 |
[05:53] | I am ending it. | 我们之间要做个了断 |
[05:59] | Did you take all of these? | 这些药你都吃了吗 |
[06:03] | I’m gazing into the abyss, | 我正凝视深渊 |
[06:06] | and I’m going to keep gazing until the abyss gazes back. | 我要凝视到深渊也回看我 |
[06:10] | Please, Alexander, eat something. You will feel better. | 亚历山大 吃点东西吧 这样你会好受点 |
[06:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
[06:17] | – My God, what, do I shame you, my poor Baby? – No. | -怎么 我给你丢脸了吗 宝贝 -没有 |
[06:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:24] | But why this heap of turds? | 那为什么还这狗屎态度 |
[06:25] | You love that? | 你喜欢这样吗 |
[06:27] | Yes. | 是 |
[06:31] | What about Mum and Dad? | 那你爸你妈呢 |
[06:33] | Will they love me? | 他们也会爱我吗 |
[06:35] | Why do you care? | 你管他们干嘛 |
[06:37] | I’m 18 next week, it won’t matter. | 下周我就18岁 无所畏惧 |
[06:39] | Well, it hurts my feelings, that’s why. | 但这伤害了我的感情 |
[06:43] | I’m not made of stone. | 我又不是石头里蹦出来的 |
[06:46] | Well, they’re inviting you to my birthday dinner. | 他们邀请你去我的生日晚餐 |
[06:49] | They are inviting me? | 他们邀请的吗 |
[06:51] | No, you want me to believe that shit? | 扯淡吧 你觉得我会信吗 |
[06:53] | I’m supposed to believe that they are inviting me? Come on. | 我会信是他们邀请我吗 拉倒吧 |
[06:57] | “Oh, Baby, please don’t forget to invite your fiance. | “宝贝 千万别忘了请你的未婚夫 |
[07:00] | He’s such a favourite with us, huh?” | 我们老喜欢他了” |
[07:03] | They said to ask if you would come. | 他们说问你想不想来 |
[07:05] | And why was that? | 为什么这么做 |
[07:09] | Because I said I wouldn’t have an 18th birthday without Alexander. | 因为我说要是没有亚历山大我就不过18岁生日了 |
[07:13] | Be accurate, please. Speak correctly. | 说清楚点 把话说对了 |
[07:17] | Ah, fuck this. | 去他妈的 |
[07:19] | It wasn’t an invitation, Baby. | 这根本就不是邀请 |
[07:22] | You forced them to, yeah? | 你逼他们这么做的 是不是 |
[07:31] | So… | 所以… |
[07:34] | 18, huh? | 18了呀 |
[07:36] | I know, I can drink legally. | 是啊 我喝酒合法了 |
[07:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:40] | And have sex. | 还有做爱 |
[07:42] | Well, I can already legally have sex. | 我已经可以合法做爱了 |
[07:46] | And sell sex. | 你还可以合法卖淫 |
[07:49] | You can work beside your sisters, breast to breast, legs wide open, | 跟你姐妹们一起工作 胸贴胸 两腿张开 |
[07:54] | reverse cowgirl. | 背后骑乘式 |
[07:58] | Alex, you should eat the rest of that. | 亚历克斯 你把这些都吃完 |
[07:59] | What’s the matter? My baby too good to work beside her sisters? | 怎么了 我家宝贝放不下身段跟她姐妹一起工作吗 |
[08:05] | Some of them began at 13, you know, even younger. | 她们有些13岁就出来卖了 搞不好还更早 |
[08:08] | – I know, it’s shit. – No, not necessarily | -我知道 很操蛋 -如果这是唯一 |
[08:11] | if it’s the only way to feed yourself, your family. | 养活自己和家人的方法 也不坏 |
[08:15] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[08:16] | Life is very different in Asian villages. | 亚洲农村人的生活跟我们不一样 |
[08:18] | No, it’s not. | 不 一样的 |
[08:21] | You think your body is sacred, well, so do they. | 你觉得自己的身体很神圣 她们也这么觉得 |
[08:24] | But your sentimentality, it strips you of all your powers, | 但你的多愁善感影响了你的能力 |
[08:28] | makes you victims. | 让你变成受害者 |
[08:30] | If you don’t want the money, you just give them to your sisters. | 要是你不想要钱 就给你那些姐妹啊 |
[08:35] | It’s a sacrifice we both can make. | 这是我们都能做出的牺牲 |
[08:40] | Well, I do things for them. | 我也帮了她们 |
[08:44] | I’m teaching them to swim. | 我教她们怎么游泳 |
[08:49] | That’s the sum total of your love? A swimming class? | 你就只帮这么点吗 一个游泳班 |
[08:54] | Why are you dressed up? | 你为什么穿这么好 |
[08:56] | What’s it with the lipstick? | 还擦唇膏 |
[08:58] | It’s a school dance. | 是学校舞会 |
[09:01] | With what, boys? | 和男孩一起跳吗 |
[09:04] | No, it’s a Dad and Daughters dance. | 不是 是父女舞 |
[09:06] | Pyke’s been looking forward to it for like two years. | 派克已经期待两年了 |
[09:09] | – It’s his special night. We had to learn to waltz. – What? | -今晚对他很重要 我们还学了华尔兹 -什么 |
[09:15] | But wait, I… Aren’t I your old man? | 等会儿 我… 不就是你老男人吗 |
[09:22] | This old Puss is your old man. | 老普斯才是你老男人 |
[09:26] | I mean, I think it’s true. | 我说实话 |
[09:30] | – This old cat is your old man. – Yes. | -这只老猫才是你老男人 -是的 |
[09:43] | Roll a joint for me, Baby? | 帮我卷支烟吧宝贝 |
[10:21] | Oh, honey, how’s your neck? You OK? | 亲爱的 你脖子怎么样了 还好吗 |
[10:25] | Yeah, thanks. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[10:26] | There’s been a report that’s come in from Crime Fighters. | 有一份来自执法部门的报告 |
[10:28] | – Great. Thanks. – Nice choke out. | -好嘞 谢谢 -真会掐 |
[10:34] | – Saw the video. – Nice work. | -看了视频 -干得漂亮 |
[11:05] | So, you’re feeling OK? | 你还好吗 |
[11:08] | – You’re ready to work? – Yes. | -准备好工作了吗 -好了 |
[11:13] | So, what’s the drama? | 刚刚演的是哪出 |
[11:15] | Why can’t you two cooperate? | 你们为什么不能好好合作 |
[11:17] | Can I speak to my boss alone? | 我可以和领导单独谈谈吗 |
[11:20] | – Can we have a private conversation? – No. | -我们能私下谈话吗 -不能 |
[11:22] | It’s not how it works. | 不是这种搞法 |
[11:24] | We have a problem, we air it. | 问题要摆在明面上 |
[11:26] | We all need to hear it, so what is it? | 让大家都听下 什么情况 |
[11:30] | – If she… – Who? | -要是她… -谁 |
[11:33] | If Miranda has a problem she runs to you and it’s awkward because, | 要是米兰达一出事就去找你 就很尴尬 因为 |
[11:37] | – well, you’re having an affair. – An affair? | -你们在搞婚外恋 -婚外恋 |
[11:41] | It’s a relationship, babe. | 我们是正当关系 |
[11:42] | It’s an affair. | 是婚外恋 |
[11:44] | – As in extramarital. – You see what I mean? | -他还没离婚 -你懂我意思了吗 |
[11:46] | You call it what you like, we love each other. | 管你怎么说 我们是相爱的 |
[11:48] | I know it’s not easy for you. It’s not easy for us either. | 我知道你不容易 我们也不容易 |
[11:52] | Or your wife. | 你老婆也不容易 |
[11:54] | Yeah, correct. | 对 没错 |
[11:55] | Why don’t the two of you work it out or get a transfer? | 你们为什么不谈开 或者直接换个岗位 |
[11:59] | I don’t want to leave my cases. | 我放不下这案子 |
[12:00] | I’ve been with the force a lot longer than she has | 我在局里待得比她久 |
[12:03] | and I deserve an equal other. | 我需要实力相当的搭档 |
[12:05] | – To be frank, I’m being slowed down. – I’m sorry. | -老实讲 我被拖累了 -抱歉 |
[12:07] | This isn’t the Police Olympics, OK? | 这不是警察奥运会 好吗 |
[12:10] | A big part of being a senior officer | 警局前辈工作的一部分 |
[12:12] | is to give encouragement to new talent. | 就是鼓励后辈 |
[12:14] | – You know, I don’t like seeing her… – Speak to her. | -你知道吗 我不喜欢看她… -和她说去 |
[12:19] | I don’t like seeing you smoking. Also drinking. | 我不喜欢看你抽烟 喝酒 |
[12:23] | It upsets me to see you disregard your baby’s health. | 看你损害胎儿健康我很生气 |
[12:27] | I don’t think foetal brain damage is funny. It’s serious. | 胎儿脑损伤不是闹着玩的 后果很严重 |
[12:35] | I want this baby so much I… I get anxious. | 我太想要这个孩子了… 所以会焦虑 |
[12:41] | And, yeah, of course I shouldn’t smoke and drink. | 我确实不该抽烟喝酒 |
[12:45] | – OK. – Well, don’t. | -好 -那就别 |
[12:49] | Can I speak now? | 我能说话了吗 |
[12:52] | It is painful to watch you with your daughter. | 看到你和你女儿那样我真是心疼 |
[12:55] | I don’t know if you realise, but you are so distant. | 不知道你意识到没 你好疏远她 |
[12:58] | I’m not her mother. | 我不是她妈妈 |
[13:01] | This is so invasive. | 你管太宽了 |
[13:05] | I am a warm person. I give her space. | 我很热情的 但我给她空间 |
[13:08] | OK, enough, all right? You’re both giving me the shits. | 好了 行了 你俩都让我头疼 |
[13:11] | OK, you should know this, that as much as I like you, | 你应该知道 我是很喜欢你 |
[13:14] | no-one else here does. | 这里其他人可不 |
[13:19] | Fuck sake. | 靠 |
[13:27] | A 24-year-old male called | 一名24岁男性打来 |
[13:29] | with important information about China Girl. | 说知道中国女孩的事情 |
[13:32] | “China Girl.” Did he use those words? | “中国女孩” 他用的这个词吗 |
[13:36] | OK. Bring him in. | 好 带他过来 |
[13:38] | I think we’ll give more profile if we visit. | 我觉得我们跑一趟能得到更多情况 |
[13:40] | His name is Brett Iles. | 他叫布莱特·伊莱斯 |
[13:42] | He lives in Blakehurst. I know this street. It’s close to the water | 住在布列克赫斯特街 我知道这条街 离水域近 |
[13:47] | and he’s got a short band radio. | 他还有台短频收音机 |
[13:48] | – How do you know that? – He knows our case name. | -你怎么知道 -他知道案件名称 |
[14:26] | M’lady. There you are. | 女士 给您 |
[14:29] | Not for you. You’ve had enough. | 不是给你 你喝够多了 |
[14:36] | 普斯也来了 他很想来 | |
[15:56] | Fathers, daughters, | 父亲们 女儿们 |
[15:58] | please join us on the dance floor for the traditional waltz. | 让我们一起走进舞池 共舞一曲华尔兹 |
[16:01] | – Hey. – Hello. | -嘿 -你好 |
[16:08] | – Hey. – Hey. – May I? | -嗨 -嗨 -可以吗 |
[16:11] | No, Dad, I can’t really dance. | 不 爸 我不太会跳 |
[16:14] | Can we wait till there are more people? | 能不能等人多点再说 |
[16:15] | No, let’s go. | 不行 走了 |
[16:18] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[16:24] | You know these upper class fuckwits, they wipe their asses on us. | 这些上流社会的白痴 用我们擦屁股 |
[16:29] | – You reckon? – Yeah, on you too. | -你觉得呢 -对 也用你擦 |
[16:43] | – Look at my toes. – Your toes are fine. | -看我脚趾 -脚趾好着呢 |
[16:54] | – You aren’t afraid. – I’m brave. | -你不怯场 -我很勇敢 |
[16:57] | Can I take this glass? Thank you. | 这杯给我喝吧 谢谢 |
[17:06] | You know the word “solidarity,” girls? You should try it one day. | 知道”团结意识”吗 姑娘们 你们哪天也该试试 |
[17:10] | It’s great fun. | 很有趣的 |
[17:14] | Is this a competition? | 这是比赛吗 |
[17:17] | I think we’re the best. | 我觉得我们跳得最好 |
[17:18] | – I know. We’re smashing it. – Yeah. | -我知道 我们完爆全场 -是啊 |
[17:28] | Fucking idiots. | 傻缺们 |
[17:44] | – Hello, Baby. It’s my turn. – I’m dancing with my daughter. | -你好 宝贝 该我了 -我在和我女儿跳舞 |
[17:47] | – What? – I’m dancing with my daughter. | -什么 -我在和我女儿跳舞 |
[17:49] | It’s my turn. | 该我跳了 |
[17:50] | Dad, stop, stop. | 爸 停下 |
[17:52] | He’s fine. | 他可以的 |
[18:12] | Oh, Baby. | 噢宝贝 |
[18:17] | Oh, my God! Is that someone’s dad? | 天呐 那是谁的爸爸吗 |
[18:25] | My green little frog. | 我的绿色小青蛙 |
[18:29] | Oi! | 恶心 |
[18:30] | – Who’s your daddy? – Disgusting! | -谁是你爸比 -恶心死了 |
[18:33] | Come to Daddy, Baby! | 来爸爸这儿 宝贝 |
[18:37] | – Stop that! – Come to Daddy! | -别那样 -来爸爸这儿 |
[18:40] | Get off her. Stop it! | 放开她 住手 |
[18:41] | That’s completely inappropriate. | 太过分了 简直下流 |
[18:43] | – No, we’re dancing. We’re just dancing. – Get up. | -不是 我们正跳舞呢 -起来 |
[18:48] | Hey! Come on. I can walk. | 嘿 至于吗 我能走 |
[18:50] | Who wants to dance with me? | 谁想和我跳个舞 |
[18:52] | Anybody for a little dance? | 有人想跳舞吗 |
[18:55] | Does anyone know who that is? Is it somebody’s father? | 有人知道这是谁吗 是谁的父亲吗 |
[18:58] | – Don’t you have security on the door? – We do have security. | -你们门口没保安吗 -有的 |
[19:01] | Anybody for dancing? Anybody for dancing? | 有人想跳舞吗 有人吗 |
[19:05] | OK. | 好 |
[19:12] | Mr DJ, some music, please. | 请放音乐 |
[19:16] | OK. You want to get down with me instead? Yeah? | 想跟我来大跳一场吗 |
[19:20] | – Can anyone join? – Yeah. | -我可以加入吗 -当然 |
[19:21] | – Is everyone looking? – No, no-one’s looking. | -大家都在看我是吗 -没 没人看你 |
[19:24] | – I have to go. – Baby, no, no, no, no. Baby! – Mary! | -我得走了 -宝贝 别走 宝贝 -玛丽 |
[19:32] | Alexander! Alex! | 亚历山大 亚力克斯 |
[19:38] | Alexander! | 亚历山大 |
[20:16] | I’m early. | 我来早了 |
[20:25] | I’ll wait by the car. | 我去车上等你 |
[21:15] | My mother’s domain. | 我妈的地儿 |
[21:29] | So, I think I know the identity of your China Girl and… | 我可能知道你们要找的中国女孩是谁… |
[21:33] | How do you know the case name? | 你怎么知道案件名称 |
[21:38] | Anyone can listen in. | 谁都能听到 |
[21:42] | And how do you know the girl? | 那你怎么认识这女孩的 |
[21:45] | Cinnamon worked at a Neil Street shop, Silk 41. | 辛纳蒙在尼尔街一家商店工作 丝绸41号 |
[21:50] | It’s a brothel. They call a brothel a shop. | 是个妓院 他们叫妓院商店 |
[21:53] | But… But it wasn’t like that for us. | 但… 对我们来讲不是 |
[21:57] | She was my GFE. | 她是我的体验女友 |
[22:00] | It’s kind of a girlfriend. | 算是女朋友 |
[22:01] | We had a genuine connection. | 我们有真实联系 |
[22:04] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[22:05] | Well, we were planning a trip to Port Macquarie. | 我们计划去麦格理港旅行 |
[22:08] | My father has a holiday flat. It’s not too far from the beach. | 我父亲有个度假公寓 离海滩不远 |
[22:12] | She was pregnant. Did you know that? | 她怀孕了你知道吗 |
[22:19] | No. | 不知道 |
[22:22] | I… No, I think that must be my baby. | 我… 我觉得孩子是我的 |
[22:27] | Don’t you wear a condom or is that part of the GFE? | 你不戴套吗 还是这是体验女友的工作需要 |
[22:30] | No. No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[22:33] | But one of the times my condom came off inside her. | 但有次套在她里面掉了 |
[22:37] | I think we were doing reverse cowgirl. | 我们应该是在做反女牛仔姿势 |
[22:38] | Things got crazy. | 后来玩脱了 |
[22:40] | You should take my DNA. | 验我的DNA |
[22:43] | – We don’t need to. – Why? | -不需要 -为什么 |
[22:45] | – Hey! Don’t you need a search warrant? – Do we? | -你不需要搜查令吗 -需要吗 |
[22:49] | Are you hiding something? | 你藏了什么 |
[22:52] | No. | 没 |
[22:58] | Are these photos of her? | 这些照片是她吗 |
[23:01] | Yeah. | 是 |
[23:05] | Do you have any weapons in your possession? | 你的住所有任何武器吗 |
[23:09] | No. | 没 |
[23:11] | You don’t have a gun? | 你没枪吗 |
[23:12] | No. | 没有 |
[23:13] | What about under here? | 下面呢 |
[23:15] | Don’t look under there! | 不要看那下边 |
[23:16] | Eurgh! | 恶心 |
[23:20] | You have shooting trophies. | 你射击得过奖 |
[23:23] | Oh, I’m the suspect? | 我成了嫌犯吗 |
[23:25] | That’s brilliant. I’m the only one who cares about her. | 真牛逼 我是唯一关心她的人 |
[23:28] | You need to talk to the guy at the shop. | 你们应该和商店那个男的谈 |
[23:30] | – The shop? – Yeah. Silk 41. | -商店吗 -是 |
[23:33] | We are going to record this. | 我要录一下 |
[23:37] | Good. | 好 |
[23:38] | This guy’s a kind of… He’s a professor, who lives upstairs. | 这男的有点… 他是个教授 住在楼上 |
[23:42] | What’s his name? | 名字叫 |
[23:45] | Puss. | 普斯 |
[23:46] | He manipulates the girls, and sadly, they respect this idiot | 他把姑娘们当猴耍 她们却拼命倒贴 |
[23:49] | because he teaches them the odd English word. | 就因为普斯教她们奇葩的英语单词 |
[23:52] | Apparently he can turn very mean. | 他肯定急眼了能杀人 |
[23:55] | And his real name? | 他真名叫什么 |
[23:58] | I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道 |
[24:01] | But he has an accent, it’s very strong. | 他口音很重 |
[24:06] | Did he sleep with Cinnamon too? | 他也是辛纳蒙的客人吗 |
[24:11] | God, I hope not. He’s old. | 最好别是 他是个老头 |
[24:15] | But he had a young girl with him. | 他有个小女友 |
[24:17] | Mary. She’s always there. | 玛丽 她老在妓院 |
[24:49] | Shall I? | 开枪吗 |
[24:51] | No, baby. | 别 宝贝 |
[25:04] | We should check out the suitcase with Brett’s mother. | 该让布莱特他妈看眼箱子 |
[25:06] | See if she recognises it. | 看她认不认识 |
[25:09] | – Before he does. – Wait for him to go out. | -先不给他看 -等他出门了咱们再去 |
[25:12] | Yum. | 好吃 |
[25:15] | Can you imagine Brett’s mum’s face when she sees the suitcase | 你能想象布莱特他妈看见箱子 |
[25:18] | and realises a sex maniac has murdered his girlfriend | 发现色狼儿子杀了他的女朋友 |
[25:21] | and zipped her into it? | 还塞进箱子里吗 |
[25:27] | You don’t think he did it. | 你认为不是他干的 |
[25:32] | OK, what have I missed? | 还少什么证据吗 |
[25:34] | Take Brett to the morgue, | 带布莱特去停尸间 |
[25:35] | see if he can name any identifying marks or irregularities. | 看他能不能发现任何痕迹和疑点 |
[25:40] | And if he does? | 如果他发现了呢 |
[25:43] | We’ll know China Girl is his Cinnamon. | 说明中国女孩就是辛纳蒙 |
[25:47] | Do we get a confession? | 他会认罪吗 |
[25:50] | That would be the moment when he is faced with her. | 在他看见尸体的那一刻 |
[25:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:55] | Things that are bothering me. | 我想不通 |
[25:58] | She is from Silk 41. | 她来自丝绸41号 |
[26:01] | Maybe they are… not just selling sex. | 也许那些姑娘… 不止在卖淫 |
[26:07] | Hang on. A sex worker surrogate? No way. No-one would pay for that. | 等等 代孕妓女 不可能 谁会花钱找她们 |
[26:10] | They wouldn’t know. | 谁知道她们是妓女 |
[26:13] | They’d think they were students. | 只会觉得她们是学生 |
[26:18] | How much would they get paid? | 她们能挣多少钱 |
[26:31] | In the US, where it’s legal, | 在美国合法的区域 |
[26:33] | the surrogate would get 100k, | 代孕能争十万 |
[26:36] | so maybe… 50k here? | 咱们这大概… 五万吧 |
[26:47] | Poor, poor mother. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[26:50] | She has no idea. | 她一无所知 |
[26:57] | – Hey, Dang. – You want a shift? Is that right? – Yes, I do. | -早上好 邓 -你想接客 对吗 -没错 |
[27:02] | You don’t get pocket money? | 普斯不给你零花钱吗 |
[27:04] | You should not even be downstairs. | 你根本就不该下楼 |
[27:06] | Well, actually, I’m allowed. I’m 18 next week, so I can be here. | 我可以 我下周就满18了 合理合法 |
[27:10] | You want to work here, you do dishes. | 你要想在这工作 就先洗盘子 |
[27:12] | That’s how you begin. | 这是第一步 |
[27:13] | You have to work your way up to have client. | 有能力了 你才能接客 |
[27:16] | You mean sex? | 你说做爱吗 |
[27:17] | Yes. Fuck. | 对 被人操 |
[27:20] | – Mahlee. You better? – Mm-hm. | -美丽 你好点了吗 -好点了 |
[27:23] | Well, I want to do it. Why not? I’m not a virgin. | 我想做这行 我不是处女 |
[27:26] | You tell Puss, no way he let you fuck with clients. | 跟普斯说去 他不会让你跟别人做爱的 |
[27:30] | He will. | 他让 |
[27:31] | Baby. Eat. | 亲爱的 吃东西 |
[27:34] | Sit, sit. | 来 坐这 |
[27:38] | It was his idea. | 他让我干的 |
[27:41] | Puss is sick guy. Why you do what he say? | 普斯有病 你为什么听他的话 |
[27:44] | Because I believe in him, that’s why. | 因为我相信他 |
[27:47] | He doesn’t care for himself or for me in a self-serving way. | 他不介意我或他做这种自我牺牲的工作 |
[27:50] | He’s not narrow. | 他很宽容 |
[27:52] | Why should I be spared and not Kamon? | 为什么我不行 嘉门却可以 |
[27:55] | I care about women supporting each other. | 我关心女性 大家相互依赖 |
[28:05] | Horny man is like animal. | 饥渴的男人都是动物 |
[28:08] | You go in room, it’s action. | 你一进屋子 就开始了 |
[28:11] | Hello! | 你好 |
[28:13] | Kiki. | 琪琪 |
[28:16] | If not for us, what would happen? | 没我们的话 会发生什么 |
[28:21] | Well, he could masturbate. | 他自己撸一发 |
[28:24] | This job– not easy. | 这行 不简单 |
[28:27] | I have to teach new girl what to do. How to hold a penis, | 我要教新来的姑娘该怎么做 怎么握鸡巴 |
[28:31] | make it hard. | 怎么撸 |
[28:33] | Girls get raped in the room. | 女孩在屋里被狠操 |
[28:35] | Like that. Then leave. | 男人操完就走 |
[28:37] | You tell her. | 你告诉她 |
[28:38] | – What? – Tell her anything. | -什么 -你的故事 |
[28:43] | My first time, I was 16. | 我的第一次 在我16岁的时候 |
[28:46] | It was old man. | 一个老男人 |
[28:48] | I look up, I see his face– horrible. | 我抬头看他的脸 丑死了 |
[28:52] | Couldn’t get it out of my head. | 挥之不去的丑 |
[28:53] | Couldn’t work. | 没办法 |
[28:55] | Then, one week later, | 一周后 |
[28:57] | I earned 500 in one day. | 我就一天500块了 |
[28:59] | I sent it all back to my family. | 我把钱都寄回家 |
[29:02] | Once you choose this… | 一旦你踏入这行… |
[29:04] | it’s forever. | 就再也出不去了 |
[29:06] | No going back. | 没有回头路 |
[29:08] | Very hard, Mary. | 这行不好干 玛丽 |
[29:43] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -嗨 |
[29:46] | Do you want to wait in here? You can if you want. | 你想进来等吗 我不介意 |
[29:56] | Hey… just take your time. | 没事… 你慢慢来 |
[29:58] | I’m early. | 我来早了 |
[30:13] | Hey, do you mind if we pick up some juice? | 我能顺路买点果汁吗 |
[30:16] | – Yeah, yeah. – Thanks. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[30:19] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[31:06] | Think her mobile’s dead. | 她手机可能没电了 |
[31:12] | She might not come. | 然后就不来了 |
[31:14] | It’s a bit of a pattern. | 她就这套路 |
[31:19] | Can we wait another half an hour? | 再等她半小时好吗 |
[31:23] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[31:26] | Do you want a grape? | 吃葡萄吗 |
[31:28] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[31:38] | Dad! | 爸 |
[31:45] | Hey! Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[31:47] | Hey. You’re wet! | 你身上好湿 |
[32:13] | Is that her boyfriend? | 那是她男朋友吗 |
[32:16] | – I can’t take this. I’ve got to go. – Stay. | -真受不了 我要走了 -别走 |
[32:36] | Hey guys, this is Robin. She’s my birth mum. | 这是罗宾 她是我的生母 |
[32:41] | And head back. | 脑袋向下靠 |
[32:42] | You’ve got to put your head back. And arms wide. Lift your butt. | 脑袋向下 展开肩膀 提臀 |
[32:45] | – Pyke? – Yeah. – You have wife? – Kind of. | -派克 -怎么 -你结婚了吗 -算是吧 |
[32:49] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[32:51] | – Arms wide. – You don’t know?! | -展肩 -怎么可能不知道 |
[32:53] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[32:55] | Yeah, you… you single, but heart still hurting. | 你… 你是单身 但依然受情伤 |
[32:59] | My wife might come back. | 我妻子可能会回头 |
[33:01] | -She might come back. -When she come back, | -也许会回到我身边 -等到那时 |
[33:03] | you tell her, “Sorry, I’m married now.” To me! | 你跟她说 “我再婚了” 和我 |
[33:08] | Pyke, can we have a dog? | 派克 咱们养只狗吧 |
[33:10] | – Yeah. Yeah, like a labradoodle? – Yeah! | -行 行吧 拉布拉多贵宾狗吗 -好耶 |
[33:14] | – All right, lesson over. Do you want a shot? – My turn. | -好 时间到了 你要试试吗 -我要 |
[33:17] | OK, come on. OK, now chin back. Put your head back. | 来 收下巴 头往后靠 |
[33:20] | – Put the arms out. – Arms out, that’s good. | -胳膊伸开 -胳膊伸开 很好 |
[33:23] | – How long have your friends been here for? – Not very long. | -你的朋友来这多久了 -没多久 |
[33:28] | – So, they’re students? – Yep. | -她们是学生吗 -是的 |
[33:32] | If you separate your legs just a little bit and just try and relax. | 把腿分开一点 放轻松 |
[33:34] | – I’m relax! – No, you’re not! – Have you thought about the menu | -我很放松 -才没有 -你想过生日那天 |
[33:37] | for your birthday dinner? | 晚饭吃什么吗 |
[33:39] | – Yes. – Yeah? | -想了 -吃什么 |
[33:53] | So, you’re the mother?! | 你是她亲妈 |
[33:56] | You know, you swim very well. It’s very elegant. | 你的泳姿很美 很优雅 |
[34:03] | I am Alexander. | 我是亚历山大 |
[34:06] | Yes, I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[34:08] | Mary’s told me a lot about you. | 玛丽跟我说了很多你的事 |
[34:10] | Well, I hope it was good. | 希望是好事 |
[34:16] | You see? | 你看 |
[34:18] | Now we are doing it again. | 咱俩又成这样了 |
[34:22] | Staring. | 互相瞪 |
[34:26] | What are you, judging me, huh? Who is this long-haired guy, | 你算个屁 批判我 这个长发男人是谁 |
[34:32] | my daughter’s lover, huh? | 还是我女儿的男朋友 |
[34:34] | Admiring me? | 佩服我吧 |
[34:37] | How was the big meeting? | 你俩聊得如何 |
[34:40] | The mother-daughter meeting? | 亲生母女团圆 |
[34:42] | It was very important to me. | 我很开心 |
[34:44] | Yes, I’m sorry, but… | 我不想冒犯你… |
[34:48] | Mary tells me you were raped. | 玛丽说 你被强奸过 |
[34:52] | You must be damaged, huh? Very badly. | 你一定伤得很重 心理不好受吧 |
[34:56] | I’m OK. | 还好 |
[34:58] | “I’m OK”? | “还好” |
[34:59] | Come on, that’s, bullshit. | 得了吧 别自欺欺人 |
[35:02] | People say, “I’m OK.” | 人人都说”我还好” |
[35:04] | You’re OK? | 你真的还好吗 |
[35:07] | You’re not OK… my dear. | 你一点也不好… 亲爱的 |
[35:11] | For the psyche, rape is a catastrophe. | 被强奸太不幸了 |
[35:15] | You never recover from that shit. | 心理创伤永远无法愈合 |
[35:18] | But then again, here you are… | 但是现在 看看你… |
[35:21] | a young mummy, looking very good in a blue swimsuit. | 穿着蓝色泳衣 如此迷人的年轻妈妈 |
[35:27] | See, all the boys and all the men on the beach, | 沙滩上所有男的 |
[35:30] | they are looking at you, you know. | 都盯着你看 |
[35:32] | Even the daddy. | 她爸也不例外 |
[35:34] | – Go, OK? – Don’t leave me! | -自己游吧 -别放手 |
[35:36] | – That’s good. That’s good! – I die. | -还不错 -我要淹死了 |
[35:44] | You should teach Mary how to swim. | 你应该教玛丽游泳 |
[35:50] | Why? She swims very well. | 为什么 她游得很好 |
[35:52] | No. She’s fast, but it’s ugly, you know? | 不 她游得快 但姿势很丑 |
[35:54] | It’s not elegant. When a woman moves well, | 一点儿也不优雅 女人动起来 |
[35:58] | like you do… | 要像你那样才好看… |
[36:01] | then, it catches a man’s eye, you know? | 才能吸引男人的目光 知道吗 |
[36:05] | – It puts sex into the air. – I don’t like the way this conversation… | -弥漫着性暗示 -我不喜欢谈这些… |
[36:14] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[36:15] | Get the fuck off of me! | 他妈的快放开我 |
[36:18] | Alex, no! | 亚历克斯 不要 |
[36:20] | Nosey bitch! | 爱管闲事的贱货 |
[36:21] | – What the fuck are you doing?! – You left her, after two days, | -你他妈的在干嘛 -她才两天大 你就把她扔了 |
[36:24] | with strangers! | 丢给陌生人 |
[36:26] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[36:28] | – Where’s my fucking phone?! I’m charging him. – No! | -妈的 我手机在哪儿 我要告他 -别 |
[36:31] | I’m calling the station. Where’s my fucking phone? | 我要打电话给警局 妈的 我手机呢 |
[36:33] | – No, don’t charge him! – Pack up her stuff. | -别 别告他 -把她东西收起来 |
[36:34] | He gets confused. He was whipped as a child. | 他糊涂了 他小时候被毒打过 |
[36:37] | – He must have felt really threatened. – Baby, just pack up her stuff, OK? | -他肯定也很害怕 -宝贝 帮她收拾东西 好吗 |
[36:39] | I’ll take you to hospital. Mary, pack up her stuff! | 我带你去医院 玛丽 收东西 |
[36:47] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[36:48] | Mary, Mary. Mary, stop it. Stop. | 玛丽 别这样 停下 |
[36:52] | Stop. Stop. | 别这样 |
[36:54] | Don’t arrest him! | 不要抓他 |
[37:20] | – Hey, did they call him…? – Puss. | -他们叫他… -普斯 |
[37:23] | Yeah. Puss. | 对 普斯 |
[37:26] | What is that, a nickname? | 这是他的昵称吗 |
[37:28] | She calls him Alexander, but I heard the students call him Puss. | 她叫他亚历山大 我听学生们叫他普斯 |
[37:32] | What’s this? | 这是在干嘛 |
[37:35] | A glass slipper? | 穿水晶鞋吗 |
[37:37] | Jeez. | 天哪 |
[37:39] | – You didn’t have to go that far, mate. – Thanks, mate. | -你不该这么狠 -谢了 朋友 |
[37:43] | I don’t think they’re students. | 我觉得她们不是学生 |
[37:46] | Right. | 好吧 |
[37:49] | Kamon said that she’s studying English. | 嘉门说她在学英语 |
[37:52] | Have you been to his place? | 你去过他那儿吗 |
[37:54] | – No. – I have. | -没有 -我去过 |
[37:55] | It’s a brothel called Silk 41. | 是家叫丝绸41号的妓院 |
[37:58] | I recognised Kamon and Joy. I think he lives above. | 我认出嘉门和乔伊了 我觉得他就住楼上 |
[38:02] | – You’re joking? – No. | -你在开玩笑吗 -没有 |
[38:05] | Baby’s staying above a brothel? | 我宝贝一直待在妓院 |
[38:13] | Oh, man. And do you… do you think he has sex with prostitutes? | 我的天 你觉得… 他和那些妓女都做过吗 |
[38:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:20] | They get health checks. | 她们会体检 |
[38:25] | There’s a girl missing from the brothel. | 妓院有个女孩失踪了 |
[38:27] | They say she’s gone to Canberra, but I… | 他们说她去了堪培拉 可我… |
[38:32] | I think she might be at the morgue. | 我觉得她可能在停尸房躺着 |
[38:37] | Has he got something to do with it? | 这跟他有关吗 |
[38:39] | His name came up in our inquiry. | 我们调查时有人提到他名字 |
[38:41] | – The name Puss? – Yep. | -普斯吗 -对 |
[38:43] | OK, Robin Griffin? | 罗宾·格里芬 |
[38:45] | Come this way, please. | 这边请 |
[38:58] | There we go. We’re done. | 好 可以了 |
[39:02] | OK. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:04] | So, here’s an envelope for your doctor. Keep that safe. | 这是给你医生的信封 拿好了 |
[39:09] | And I’m sorry to ask these questions, | 不好意思 问你点问题 |
[39:11] | but do you feel safe at home? | 你觉得在家安全吗 |
[39:15] | Yes… thank you. | 安全… 谢谢 |
[39:19] | And are you in a sexual relationship | 你和伤害你的人 |
[39:22] | with the person that wounded you? | 有过性关系吗 |
[39:23] | Bit me. No. Look, I’m a Detective Sergeant. | 别问了 没有 我是个探长 |
[39:26] | – Oh, so this happened at work? – No. | -所以这是工伤 -不是 |
[39:29] | Not at work. | 当时没在工作 |
[39:30] | – So, the guy you came in with, he’s not your partner? – No. | -那送你来的人 不是你搭档吗 -不是 |
[39:37] | He thinks you’re my partner, so just tell him, will you? | 他以为你是我搭档 你解释一下 好吗 |
[39:41] | No. I’m not her partner. | 不 我不是她搭档 |
[39:44] | Or husband. | 也不是丈夫 |
[39:46] | – Date. Lover. – So, who is the attacker? | -也不是恋人 -那谁咬的她 |
[39:51] | It was a stranger. | 陌生人 |
[39:53] | Well, did you get a name? | 你知道名字吗 |
[39:55] | I mean, too bad if he’s out there biting someone else. | 万一他还咬别人的话就惨了 |
[40:14] | Dang! | 邓 |
[40:17] | Hey, can I have a word? | 可以谈一下吗 |
[40:19] | No! | 不行 |
[40:30] | Hey, yeah, I need a word now. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[40:36] | Dang tells me you want Baby to take a shift. | 邓说你想让宝贝轮班 |
[40:39] | – No. – Oh. | -我没有 -好吧 |
[40:41] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[40:44] | Dang won’t have her downstairs. | 邓不会让她在这儿工作的 |
[40:46] | It’s important that a girl works up to sex over time or it can ruin her. | 做性工作是循序渐进的 否则会毁了她 |
[40:50] | You know, especially a girl like this. | 尤其是她这样的女孩 |
[40:54] | You don’t need it, mate. | 你根本不用这样 朋友 |
[40:57] | She goes to a good school. You know, her family can afford | 她在好学校读书 家庭条件也好 |
[41:00] | – to look after her. – You want your room cleaned? | -完全能照顾她 -要打扫房间吗 |
[41:03] | – I send someone. – No, thank you. | -我派人来 -不用了 谢谢 |
[41:06] | It stink. Cat piss. Not hygienic. | 臭死了 猫尿味儿 不卫生 |
[41:10] | – Tell him. – He knows. | -告诉他 -他听得懂 |
[41:13] | She’s not working here. Not happening in my shop. | 她不能在这儿工作 我不允许 |
[41:16] | Well, it’s what Baby wants. It’s not my idea. | 是宝贝自己想做 不是我的意思 |
[41:20] | You’re a liar. | 你个骗子 |
[41:22] | She do what you want. | 她只做你想做的事 |
[41:25] | She think high of you. | 她很尊敬你 |
[41:27] | Do anything for you. | 愿意为你做任何事 |
[41:31] | You cruel guy. | 你太残忍了 |
[41:33] | I help all the women. You, too. | 我帮助所有女人 也包括你 |
[41:37] | I never once raised your rent | 我从没涨过房租 |
[41:40] | and there will be money coming soon. We all know that. | 生意很快就会有了 我们都清楚 |
[41:43] | – And it’s not my fault that your suitcase floated! – Your idea! | -行李箱浮起来不是我的错 -是你出的主意 |
[41:48] | No, it was your idiot fixer’s idea! | 不 是这个傻逼说的 |
[41:50] | You don’t care about anyone. | 你谁都不在乎 |
[41:53] | I have nightmare. | 我晚上总做噩梦 |
[41:55] | My whole life is a nightmare! | 我整个人生都是噩梦 |
[41:59] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[42:00] | Get out of my flat! Give me some peace! | 滚出我的公寓 别吵我 |
[42:05] | Fuck it! | 真他妈烦 |
[42:24] | Can I do this? | 我可以拉窗帘吗 |
[42:31] | Happy birthday… to beautiful… | 生日快乐… 祝福我的… |
[42:35] | you. | 乖女儿 |
[42:38] | Dad! | 爸 |
[42:50] | Good? | 好吃吗 |
[42:53] | I’m probably not going to come back for the birthday dinner. | 我可能不回来参加生日晚宴了 |
[42:57] | Don’t take it badly. | 别难过 |
[43:01] | OK. | 好吧 |
[43:03] | It’s kind of awkward. | 有点尴尬 |
[43:06] | Look, Julia and I, and probably Isadore, | 茱莉亚和我 可能还有伊萨多 |
[43:09] | are going to have dinner here so, who knows? | 会一起吃晚餐 谁知道呢 |
[43:11] | Things might turn out differently and you’ll want to join in. | 世事总是难料 也许你会来 |
[43:17] | No, Dad. | 我不来 爸爸 |
[43:25] | Are you and Alexander doing something special to celebrate? | 你和亚历山大要特别庆祝吗 |
[43:30] | Human sacrifice. | 人祭 |
[44:01] | For you. | 给你的 |
[44:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:11] | Hurt? | 受伤了 |
[44:13] | Not too much. | 不严重 |
[44:16] | – Is it too gruesome? – No! | -很吓人吗 -没有 |
[44:21] | – Have Mike and Felicity seen the results? – Uh-uh. | -麦克和菲丽希缇知道结果了吗 -还没 |
[44:24] | I said I’d drop them in. | 我说了会送过去 |
[44:26] | She’s back home now. | 她已经回家了 |
[44:29] | I want to do some fishing. | 我要放长线钓大鱼 |
[44:32] | We have two surrogates, | 目前只有两位代孕妈妈 |
[44:34] | but I’m betting there’s more. | 但我觉得肯定不止 |
[45:07] | Hi! | 你好 |
[45:09] | Did a dog bite you? | 你被狗咬了吗 |
[45:12] | Yes and no. | 算是吧 |
[45:14] | OK. | 好吧 |
[45:16] | I’ll get Mike. | 我叫下麦克 |
[45:18] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[45:22] | Come in. They’ve got the DNA results. | 进来 DNA结果出来了 |
[45:26] | We’re selling the house. | 我们要卖房了 |
[45:27] | We have to. | 没办法 |
[45:29] | We’re both a bit upset about it because we’ve put | 我们都挺舍不得 毕竟婴儿房 |
[45:31] | so much effort into the baby room. | 浪费了我们太多心血 |
[45:40] | The house could be full of music. | 这房子本该充满音乐 |
[45:44] | Two cots. | 两张婴儿床 |
[45:46] | Are you expecting twins? | 你们想要双胞胎吗 |
[45:49] | Hey, Flick. | 菲丽克 |
[45:57] | This is a copy for you. | 这是复印件 |
[46:03] | Can you make it out? | 能看明白吗 |
[46:06] | No DNA match. | DNA不匹配 |
[46:08] | Is that it? | 对吗 |
[46:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[46:13] | You already know. | 你早就知道 |
[46:15] | That’s right. | 是 |
[46:16] | Mee Noi got back in contact. | 我们联系上美仪了 |
[46:19] | Yeah, we did the scan, you know, the whole thing. | 没错 我们扫描了所有文件 |
[46:34] | This is her? | 这是她吗 |
[46:40] | This is three different girls. | 有三个女孩 |
[46:43] | You have three illegal surrogates. | 你们找了三个违法代孕妈妈 |
[46:45] | They’re not illegal. | 她们不违法 |
[46:47] | They’re helping us, that’s all. | 就是来帮我们的 |
[46:49] | We want to be sure. Felicity can’t handle any more disappointment. | 我们想确保成功 菲丽希缇不能再承受失望了 |
[46:54] | She gave up a concert career to have a family. | 她为家庭放弃了音乐会的工作 |
[46:56] | – It wasn’t a concert career… – It’s been very difficult | -不是音乐会的工作… -体外受精失败 |
[46:57] | with the IVF failure… | 已经够难受了… |
[46:59] | – That thing in Singapore. – That was just a competition. | -那场新加坡音乐会 -比赛而已 |
[47:02] | I had to take beta-blockers for stage fright | 为了不怯场 我吃了阻滞剂 |
[47:04] | and I still felt like crap, | 还是紧张得要死 |
[47:06] | – I ended up with a Xanax dependency… – Yeah, OK. | -最后得了阿普唑仑依赖… -别说了[安定类药] |
[47:08] | How will you look after three babies? | 你们怎么同时照顾三个婴儿 |
[47:10] | I’ve got a niece who wants to help and, you know, | 我有个侄女愿意帮忙 |
[47:13] | siblings can look after each other. | 兄弟姐妹也能互相照顾 |
[47:15] | It’ll be easy after the heartbreak she’s had. | 那次打击过后这都不算什么了 |
[47:17] | I want to see the surrogacy contracts, | 我想看下代孕合同 |
[47:19] | I want to check the signatures of these girls. | 查查那些女孩的签名 |
[47:21] | What are their names? | 她们叫什么 |
[47:23] | Haven’t you got any real criminals to chase? | 你们就没有真正的罪犯要查吗 |
[47:26] | Some drink-drivers, murderers, | 酒驾的 杀人的 |
[47:29] | someone who’s actually hurting someone else? | 那些真正伤害别人的人 |
[47:31] | I don’t know the names of the other surrogates, | 我不知道其他代孕妈妈的名字 |
[47:33] | I suppose I should, but they don’t really encourage it. | 我本来想问 可他们不鼓励这样 |
[47:36] | They? | 他们 |
[47:38] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[47:42] | Is it a doctor? | 医生吗 |
[47:43] | Felicity, is it an agent? | 菲丽希缇 是代理吗 |
[47:46] | It’s fine, honey. Just don’t worry, it’s fine. | 没事儿 宝贝 别担心 |
[47:49] | It’s OK. Why don’t you go and practise? | 没事儿 要不你去练琴 |
[47:57] | Mike, you want to tell me who did your egg transfers? | 麦克 能告诉我谁给你们找的代孕吗 |
[48:01] | – Was it Assisted Fertility? – No. | -是辅助生育所吗 -不是 |
[48:04] | What about your agent? | 你们的代理是谁 |
[48:06] | All these photos have the same fan in the back. | 这些照片的背景里都有同一个风扇 |
[48:09] | They were all taken in the same place. Who is it? | 是在一个地方拍的 这人是谁 |
[48:16] | What happens if they stop communicating again? | 他们要是又失联了 怎么办 |
[48:18] | Like you care. | 好像你在乎似的 |
[48:19] | About the babies? I do. | 我在乎那些婴儿 |
[48:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[48:57] | Wow. So you go for cutesy pie, huh? | 你走的是性感萝莉路线啊 |
[49:00] | Yep. | 对 |
[49:02] | That’s me. | 这才是我 |
[49:05] | Dang won’t let me in the waiting room. | 邓不让我去等候室 |
[49:07] | She keeps screaming I should vacuum the halls, | 她一直嚷嚷 我该给屋子吸尘 |
[49:11] | but I am ready. | 可我准备好了 |
[49:13] | She’s just not letting me. | 她就是不让我去 |
[49:16] | Then you go to the streets. | 那你就上街 |
[49:27] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[49:30] | You don’t know where? | 你不知道吗 |
[49:33] | I think you do. | 我觉得你知道 |
[49:36] | I’ll show you where. | 我告诉你在哪儿 |
[50:01] | Get off me, get off me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[50:03] | What’s the go? | 要什么服务 |
[50:07] | How much you charge for a suck off? | 口交多少钱 |
[50:11] | Who, you? | 给你吗 |
[50:13] | No, for one man. | 不 给个男人 |
[50:16] | Bareback, 50. | 不戴套的话50 |
[50:20] | OK. We’re OK. | 好 知道了 |
[50:23] | What are you looking for, you two? | 你俩想找哪种 |
[50:27] | No, we don’t need your help, OK? You can fuck off now, please. | 不 不用你了 滚吧 |
[50:30] | – 50 is it. You’re not going to get cheaper than that… – OK, thank you. | -就50 你找不着更便宜的了… -好 谢谢 |
[50:33] | You fuckin’ arsehole! | 你个混蛋 |
[50:44] | I’m really scared. | 我很害怕 |
[50:46] | Oh, yeah, I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[50:49] | I want to do it at Dang’s. | 我想回邓那干 |
[50:52] | I don’t want to do it here. | 不想在这 |
[50:54] | It’s too much, here. | 这太可怕了 |
[50:55] | OK, listen. | 好 听着 |
[50:59] | – I’m going to hit you now, on the face. – No. | -我现在要打你脸 -不要 |
[51:02] | Yes. | 要 |
[51:04] | – Puss! – Yes! Now, stop it! | -普斯 -别闹 |
[51:07] | Now, something I ask you. | 我现在问你 |
[51:09] | You think this is worse than what the johns will do to you? | 一会儿嫖客做的事会比这更可怕吗 |
[51:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[51:13] | No! See, now, the worst is over. | 不会 你看 最坏的已经过去了 |
[51:18] | The worst is over. | 最坏的已经过去了 |
[51:25] | You don’t think it is hard for me, too? | 你以为我不难受吗 |
[51:27] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[51:50] | Hey, what the fuck?! | 他妈的搞什么 |
[52:09] | Hey, kid, you all right? | 孩子 你没事吧 |
[52:10] | Who’s looking after you? | 谁照应你 |
[52:14] | Anyone got your back? | 有人罩着你吗 |
[53:07] | – This is Mary? – Yeah. | -这是玛丽吗 -是 |
[53:09] | Oh, she’s adorable! | 太可爱了 |
[53:12] | What was she, five? | 那时她多大 五岁 |
[53:14] | I think three. | 我觉得是三岁 |
[53:29] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[54:00] | Go on, fuck off! | 滚 下车 |
[54:02] | I’m not paying you for that! | 我不会给钱的 |
[54:25] | Can you help me? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[54:51] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[54:54] | I can’t talk about it. | 我不能说 |
[54:58] | Do you have any breath mints? | 你有薄荷口香糖吗 |
[55:16] | Is this girl in trouble? | 这女孩有麻烦了吗 |
[55:19] | Put the picture back in the glove box, please. | 把相片放回杂物箱 谢谢 |
[55:21] | Why, what’s she done? | 为什么 她干了什么 |
[55:25] | We think she’s dead. | 我们认为她死了 |
[55:33] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[55:36] | If it is her, she was murdered. | 如果那是她 她就死于谋杀 |
[55:42] | Her body was thrown into the sea. | 尸体被扔进大海 |
[55:53] | Can I ask you for some advice? | 你能给我点建议吗 |
[55:57] | It’s about a girl around your age. | 有个和你差不多大的女孩 |
[56:01] | Police think that this particular school kid is innocent. | 警察觉得这女生是无辜的 |
[56:04] | But she’s close to some dangerous people, | 可她和坏人走得太近 |
[56:08] | and we don’t know if we can talk to her | 我们不知道 在保证她安全的情况下 |
[56:12] | without putting her at risk. | 能不能和她谈谈 |
[56:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[56:18] | She could be hurt. | 她会受到伤害 |
[56:22] | What advice would the police give the girl? | 警察会给她什么建议呢 |
[56:29] | They would tell her to be careful | 他们会让她小心 |
[56:32] | in what she says around her criminal friend. | 别在她的罪犯朋友面前说什么 |
[56:36] | Secondly, they would advise her to separate from him | 另外 他们会建议她离开那个人 |
[56:41] | as soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[56:46] | What if she’s in love? | 要是她爱他呢 |
[56:49] | She’d have to tell him everything. | 她什么都得对他说 |
[57:23] | I don’t know how to leave him. | 我不知道怎么离开他 |
[57:27] | I can’t leave him. | 我离不开他 |
[57:32] | He’s going to hate me. | 他会恨我的 |
[57:36] | He’s going to… | 他会… |
[58:03] | I’ve got you | 内心深处 |
[58:07] | deep in the heart of me, | 我拥有你 |
[58:11] | so deep in my heart | 如此之深 |
[58:14] | that you’re really a part of me. | 你已成为我的一部分 |