时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Sookie. it’s me. | 苏琪 是我 |
[00:32] | Sookie. sookie, it’s me. | 苏琪 苏琪 是我 |
[00:38] | Bill. you all right? | -比尔 -你没事儿吧 |
[00:40] | Come here. | 有我呢 |
[01:05] | Get your fuckin’ hands off me! | 快他妈的放手 |
[01:07] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[01:09] | I was making sure sookie got home safe. | 我来看看苏琪是否安全到家 |
[01:11] | The door was open. what are you doing here? | 门开着呢 你在这里干什么 |
[01:14] | Bill, it’s okay. let him go. | 比尔 没事 放开他 |
[01:18] | Sookie? | 苏琪 |
[01:24] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[02:57] | You get any prints off that drawer? | 你从抽屉上取到指纹了吗 |
[02:59] | Nothing plain. | 没有 |
[03:00] | Think we got a partial on the sink, though. | 不过水槽里好像留下一点点 |
[03:07] | Why don’t you go upstairs and lie down. | 干嘛不到楼上躺会儿 |
[03:10] | They’re gonna be in there a while. | 他们要在这儿待一会儿 |
[03:12] | As soon as we find anything, I’ll– I’ll let you know. | 有任何发现的话我会立刻通知你 |
[03:16] | Oh, shit. I got blood on my boots. | 他妈的 我靴子上沾上血了 |
[03:18] | I’m gonna be sick. | 真恶心 |
[03:19] | Pull it the fuck together. | 这些鬼东西都凑一块了 |
[03:21] | Do your job. no wonder they don’t respect you. | 好好干活 怪不得他们都不尊重你 |
[03:24] | Cut her up real good. must be 30 stabs. | 手段可真毒辣 肯定扎了30刀 |
[03:26] | Throat’s wide open. holy hell, we’ve got ourselves a serial killer. | 喉咙开了个大口 见鬼 来了个连环杀手 |
[03:29] | –lynn and the grandkids to the lake for the weekend. | 林恩和外孙们这周末要去湖边 |
[03:32] | Poor woman stuck raising these bat-shit | 可怜的女人都用来养活那些该死的吸血鬼了 |
[03:33] | Crazy stackhouse kids didn’t deserve this. | 斯塔克豪斯家的孩子们不该遭这样的罪 |
[03:38] | Sookie? | 苏琪 |
[03:43] | Maybe I could use a little air. | 也许我该出去透透气 |
[04:22] | So I should never have left you alone, and I lost my temper. | 我不应该把你一个人留下 我不该发脾气 |
[04:25] | And I shouldn’t have. | 更不该 |
[04:26] | Do you think you could apologize to me some other time? | 能不能改天再跟我道歉 |
[04:31] | I just… | 我只是… |
[04:34] | Whatever you need, anything I can do, you know I’m right here. | 不管你需要什么 只要我能办到 我都会竭力帮助你 |
[04:37] | I know. | 我明白 |
[04:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:42] | –hold you, make it better I’m the one. so sorry. | 抱着你感觉会真妙 我是你的另一半 真抱歉 |
[04:44] | Sorrowful. soft skin. | 真可怜 细滑的皮肤 |
[04:49] | I said another time, sam. | 我说了改天 山姆 |
[04:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:59] | What happened to bill? | 比尔怎么样了 |
[05:06] | I’ll go get him. | 我去找他 |
[05:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:20] | She’s asking for you. | 她在找你 |
[05:26] | There something you wanna say to me? | 你有什么想跟我说的吗 |
[05:33] | I want you to stay away from her. | 希望你以后离她远点 |
[05:34] | You know? sookie doesn’t take kindly to people making decisions for her. | 你知道吗 苏琪不喜欢别人替她拿主意 |
[05:40] | You don’t need to tell me who sookie is. | 用不着你告诉我苏琪是怎么样的 |
[05:44] | I know who she is. | 我了解她 |
[05:46] | I’ve known a long time. | 很久前就知道了 |
[05:49] | Then you also know that this is neither the time nor the place for you to. | 那你也该知道 此时此地 |
[05:54] | Mark your territory. | 不是让你来划地盘的 |
[05:55] | There’s a woman lying dead downstairs. | 楼下还有个女人死在那里 |
[05:57] | She wouldn’t be there if it weren’t for you. | 要不是因为你 她就不会死了 |
[06:02] | Anything happens to sookie, I promise… | 要是苏琪有个三长两短 我一定会 |
[06:06] | I’ll be sharpening a stake with your name on it. | 我会削尖木桩写上你的名字(木桩钉入吸血鬼心脏可致其死) |
[06:24] | Looks like she put up a hell of a fight. | 看起来她死前搏斗了很厉害 |
[06:30] | See those defensive cuts on her hands? | 看她手上这些自卫的砍痕 |
[06:32] | Straight to the bone? | 都已经砍进骨头了 |
[06:33] | Oh. hardcore. | 强悍的杀手 |
[06:35] | Psycho son of a bitch. | 变态狗娘养的 |
[06:37] | Going after her all the way that way. | 就那样一直追杀她 |
[06:38] | Just about the sickest thing I ever seen. | 大概是我见过的最恶心的案子了 |
[06:41] | Nah. | 不 |
[06:42] | I’ve seen worse. | 我还见过更糟的 |
[06:45] | There was a murder about six years ago. | 六年前有个杀人犯 |
[06:47] | Lady snapped. | 断头女士 |
[06:48] | Blew her husband’s head off while he was watching the game. | 她丈夫看球赛的时候砍掉了他的头 |
[06:52] | Big chunks of brain all over the tv. | 大块的脑浆溅到了电视机上 |
[06:55] | Why’d she do it? | 她为什么那么做 |
[06:56] | I guess she wanted to watch something else. | 我想她可能是想换台 |
[06:59] | How the hell would I know, andy? | 我怎么可能搞得懂 安迪 |
[07:01] | People don’t murder ’cause they’re right in the head. | 正常的人不会杀人 |
[07:04] | I told you we never should have released jason stackhouse. | 我就说不该放了杰森·斯塔克豪斯 |
[07:07] | Now, come on. this is his grandma we’re talking about. | 拜托 这可是他的奶奶 |
[07:10] | You think that little pervert ain’t capable? | 你认为那个小色狼不会这么做 |
[07:12] | Well, adele did bring the fang into a church. | 是阿黛尔把那吸血鬼带进的教堂 |
[07:15] | Sure that ruffled more than a few feathers. | 肯定那也惹毛了不少人 |
[07:18] | If he didn’t do it himself. | 如果不是他自己干的 |
[07:19] | But vampire bill said– vampire bill? | -但是吸血鬼比尔说 -吸血鬼比尔 |
[07:22] | You on a first-name basis with that bloodsucker now? | 你现在竟然对那个吸血怪物直呼其名 |
[07:25] | These things are crafty. | 这些东西都很狡猾 |
[07:27] | They’ve killing long enough to know how to cover– am I interrupting? | -他们杀人众多已经精于掩盖自己的行径 -没打扰你们吧 |
[07:31] | Wow! mr. compton, this, uh… | 呃 康普顿先生 这个 呃 |
[07:33] | Official crime scene. you can’t be in here. | 这是凶杀案现场 你不能到这里来 |
[07:35] | It’s all right, andy. | 没事儿 安迪 |
[07:37] | I suspect vampire bill’s been around a dead body or two before. | 我估计一两具尸体对吸血鬼比尔可是小意思 |
[07:42] | Isn’t that right, sir? | 对吧 先生 |
[07:49] | Friend of yours, wasn’t she? | 她是你朋友 对吗 |
[07:52] | Yes. I suppose she was. | 对 我想她是的 |
[07:55] | We got couple more questions for you. you mind? | 我还有几个问题 你不介意吧 |
[07:57] | No. not at all. | 不 问吧 |
[08:01] | Sookie tells us you were here when she found the body. is that right? | 苏琪说她发现尸体的时候你也在 对吗 |
[08:05] | I arrived a few moments after. | 我是之后到的 |
[08:08] | Kind of late to be making house calls. | 这时候拜访别人家貌似有点晚啊 |
[08:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:12] | I guess she don’t sleep, huh? | 大概是她不用睡觉的 对吗 |
[08:14] | They sleep. just not at night. | 他们也睡觉 不过不是晚上 |
[08:18] | So you make a habit of visiting miss | 所以你就养成了 |
[08:20] | Stackhouse in the middle of the night? | 午夜造访斯塔克豪斯家的习惯 |
[08:22] | We had certain personal matters to discuss. | 我们有些私人问题要讨论 |
[08:26] | After you left my home, | 你们离开我家之后 |
[08:26] | I was waiting for her to return from her engagement. | 我一直在等她约会完回家 |
[08:29] | When I heard her car in the drive, I came across the cemetery. | 听到她车子开回来的声音 我就穿过墓地 |
[08:31] | You’re saying you heard a car coming from clean across the cemetery? | 你是说你隔着墓地就能清楚听到车子开过的声音 |
[08:34] | Heightened senses are a common side effect of our condition. | 灵敏的感官是我们的特点 |
[08:37] | But you didn’t see or hear any other vehicles coming from the house? | 你有没有看到或听到其他的车辆从这出去 |
[08:42] | Something like a truck maybe? | 比如卡车 |
[08:44] | No. | 没有 |
[08:44] | Bud lot of folks wouldn’t be too keen on a vampire moving in next door, | 大多数人还是不太喜欢跟吸血鬼做邻居的 |
[08:48] | But adele stackhouse… | 但阿黛尔·斯塔克豪斯… |
[08:49] | She welcomed you with open arms, didn’t she? | 她非常热烈欢迎你来 对吗 |
[08:54] | She was very gracious, yes. | 她很亲切和善 是这样的 |
[08:56] | So… | 所以… |
[08:59] | Maudette pickens, dawn green, adele stackhouse, | 马蒂·皮肯斯 唐恩·格林 阿黛尔·斯塔克豪斯 |
[09:02] | They were all very gracious to your, uh, people. | 她们都对你们很和善 |
[09:06] | That’s just about the one thing they had in common. | 这就是她们几个唯一的共通点 |
[09:10] | Now, is that one hell of a plus-size coincidence or what? | 那这些仅仅是超级大巧合还是别的呢 |
[09:14] | I don’t believe so. no. | 我不这么想 不是这样 |
[09:16] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[09:17] | I suspect whoever did this is targeting women who associate with vampires. | 我怀疑这个人的目标是那些与吸血鬼交往的人 |
[09:23] | You can’t be serious. | 你不会当真的吧 |
[09:24] | Adele stackhouse? and a vamp? | 阿黛尔·斯塔克豪斯 和一个吸血鬼 |
[09:27] | Oh, I don’t think sookie’s grandmother was the intended victim. | 苏琪的奶奶可能不是预期的目标 |
[09:38] | I should probably call jason. | 我也许应该给杰森打电话 |
[09:41] | Oh, I could do it if you like. | 要不我来替你打吧 |
[09:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:17] | This is stackhouse. know what to do. | 我是斯达克豪斯 我想你知道该怎么做 |
[10:19] | To leave a voice message… | 语音留言请… |
[10:21] | Bill, what’s going on? | 比尔 怎么样了 |
[10:22] | They are about to move your grandmother. | 他们待会儿会把你奶奶送走 |
[10:31] | Sookie, you might wanna go sleep at a friend’s. | 苏琪 今晚你最好睡在哪个朋友那儿 |
[10:34] | someplace less isolated. | 我指的是更安全的地方 |
[10:36] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不会去 |
[10:39] | -Sookie, perhaps -no. this is my house. | -苏琪 也许… -不 这儿是我的家 |
[10:42] | I’m staying right here. | 我就呆在这儿 |
[10:43] | Turn her there. all right. coming through. | 掉个头 好的 过来 |
[10:56] | Please, god. hope she didn’t recognize me at that vampire bar. | 上帝 希望当时在吸血鬼酒吧她没注意到我 |
[10:59] | I look different, it was dark, | 当时很黑 我也打扮得不一样 |
[11:01] | And… dumb luck you’re not | 而且… 真是傻人有傻福 |
[11:03] | in that bag right now, screwing that vampire. | 搭上吸血鬼却还好好活着 |
[11:06] | You could be next. | 下一个兴许就是你 |
[11:08] | I’m truly sorry about your grandmother. | 对你祖母的事我感到非常遗憾 |
[11:09] | Are y’all done in there? ’cause I’d like to clean up. | 你们忙完了吗 因为我想将屋子打扫一下 |
[11:12] | If that’s all right. | 如果可以的话 |
[11:14] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[11:17] | You call us at the first sign of anything. | 一有情况就马上打给我们 |
[11:22] | -Keep an eye on her. -I will. | -照顾好她 -我会的 |
[11:24] | They are right. you should not stay here. | 他们说得对 你不该呆在这儿 |
[11:26] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[11:28] | You can have my trailer. I… I’ll sleep at the bar. | 你可以住我的房间 我到酒吧去睡 |
[11:32] | I’m as safe here as anywhere. | 呆在这儿对我来说再安全不过了 |
[11:34] | Besides, I got both of you to protect me, haven’t i? | 而且 还有你们两个保护我 不是吗 |
[11:36] | Sookie… | 苏琪… |
[11:40] | I have to go. | 我必须得离开 |
[11:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:45] | It’s almost dawn. | 天快亮了 |
[11:49] | And I will come back. later. | 我很快会回来的 |
[11:53] | I can take it from here. | 我会在这儿守着她 |
[12:01] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[12:04] | Go. | 走吧 |
[12:20] | Uh, there’s an extra mop round back. | 后面还有一把拖把 |
[12:22] | Would you mind getting it for me? | 能帮我拿过来吗 |
[12:24] | -Sookie. -gran took a lot of pride in her home. | -苏琪 -奶奶一向对她的房子引以为傲 |
[12:27] | She wouldn’t want anyone to see it like this. | 她不想让别人看到它这模样 |
[13:23] | Oh. hey, that looks great. | 看起来真不赖 |
[13:24] | Why don’t you… why don’t you put it in the kitchen. | 你就把它… 把它放厨房去吧 |
[13:27] | It was so sad. | 太让人伤心了 |
[13:28] | That stackhouse girl hasn’t come out of the kitchen. | 斯达克豪斯家的姑娘一直不从厨房出来 |
[13:32] | I heard she hasn’t cried a single tear. | 我听说她连一滴眼泪也没掉 |
[13:34] | You know she’s been going around with that vampire. | 你知道她跟那个吸血鬼来往甚密 |
[13:44] | Oh,uh, mrs. fortenberry, you shouldn’t have. | 佛顿拜里太太 你不必这样费心的 |
[13:48] | You poor child. | 可怜的孩子 |
[13:50] | I am so sorry for your loss. | 对你奶奶的去世 我很遗憾 |
[13:53] | That’s very kind of you. | 谢谢你能这么说 |
[13:54] | Um…gran often talked about you, so… | 奶奶在世的时候常谈起你… |
[13:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:00] | Yeah, ’cause nothing says I’m sorry | 对 好像没有比奶油焗金枪鱼 |
[14:01] | like a tuna cheese casserole. | 更能表达”我很遗憾”的心情了 |
[14:03] | Another one? | 又一个 |
[14:05] | I ain’t seen jason. is he here yet? | 我没看到杰森 他在这儿吗 |
[14:07] | How the hell should I know. | 我怎么会知道 |
[14:09] | I ain’t his keeper. | 我又不是他的保姆 |
[14:13] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[14:14] | Adele was just an angel sent from heaven. | 阿黛尔就象来自天堂的天使 |
[14:17] | Too good for this world. | 再没这样的好人了 |
[14:19] | We’re all gonna miss her so much. | 我们都会非常想念她的 |
[14:22] | Heard they almost cut off her head. | 听说她的头差点被割下来 |
[14:24] | I don’t see any blood. | 但我怎么没有看到一点血迹 |
[14:26] | I should have gotten here sooner. | 真该早点来的 |
[14:27] | Maybe I should have brought my red velvet cake instead. | 也许我该送红丝绒蛋糕来 |
[14:30] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[14:33] | Oh, sookie. | 苏琪 |
[14:35] | I just can’t believe it. | 我简直无法相信 |
[14:38] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[14:40] | -I’m fine, arlene. thanks for coming. -of course. | -我很好 艾琳娜 谢谢你能来 -没什么 |
[14:43] | It’s the least I could do. | 这是应该的 |
[14:45] | Oh. you poor thing. | 可怜的孩子 |
[14:48] | I can’t imagine what you’re going through. | 真不能想象你现在受的什么罪啊 |
[14:52] | Now, if you need help with moving or anything at all… | 如果你搬家或是其他什么的需要帮忙… |
[14:57] | Uh, I’m… am I moving? I’m not moving. | 搬家? 我不搬家 |
[15:00] | But, honey. with it happening… | 但亲爱的 发生了这些… |
[15:02] | Right here. | 就在这间屋子 |
[15:04] | I have far more good memories | 我对这间屋子的美好记忆 |
[15:05] | of this kitchen than bad ones. | 远多于那些不好的 |
[15:07] | Oh, what a good way to look at it. | 你真是想得开 |
[15:10] | You know, you really are smarter | 知道吗 你真的比他们口中所说的 |
[15:12] | than anyone gives you credit for. | 还要聪明得多 |
[15:14] | Oh, sweetie. I didn’t mean it like that. | 亲爱的 我不是那个意思 |
[15:18] | Maxine fortenberry, you put that pie down right now! | 玛克辛·佛顿拜里 马上给我把那个派放下 |
[15:23] | Come here. she’s losing it. | 过来 她好像失控了 |
[15:28] | This is gran’s pie! | 这是我奶奶做的派 |
[15:33] | Well, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:35] | I was just making some room. | 我只是想腾出点空间 |
[15:37] | Poor girl is crazy as a bedbug. | 这个可怜的女孩疯了 |
[15:38] | We all know you killed your grandmother. | 我们都知道你杀了你的奶奶 |
[15:40] | After I spent all morning making this casserole. | 我花了整个早上做的焗菜 |
[15:43] | that she would even show her face to everybody. | 她会在大家面前露出她的真面目的 |
[15:45] | If y’all excuse us. | 抱歉 请大家让让 |
[15:47] | I need sookie upstairs. | 我想让苏琪上楼呆会儿 |
[15:52] | Just give us a little girl time. | 给我们一点女生时间 |
[15:56] | Come on, lafayette! | 来吧 拉法耶 |
[16:02] | I shouldn’t have lost it like that. | 我不该象那样失控的 |
[16:04] | Don’t you feel sorry for yelling at that snoopy old bitch. | 别为吼了那个爱管闲事的婊子几句就责备自己 |
[16:06] | She’s been sticking her nose where it don’t belong for years. | 多年来她闲事管太多了 |
[16:09] | say it. | 说出来 |
[16:10] | I mean, if she talked any more shit | 我是说 如果她的嘴里再喷大粪 |
[16:11] | she’d be shaped like a toilet. | 那她就真是名副其实的马桶了 |
[16:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:19] | Gran’s gone. | 奶奶走了 |
[16:21] | She’s really gone. | 她真的走了 |
[16:23] | Yeah, she is. | 对 是的 |
[16:28] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. | 我不知道自己该干些什么 |
[16:33] | Can’t even think straight. | 甚至不能去想 |
[16:35] | Well, of course you can’t. | 当然不能 |
[16:36] | How can you, with all these circling buzzards. | 那么多鸟人围着你打转 你怎么做得到 |
[16:39] | You know you’re not their entertainment. | 你不是他们的娱乐工具 |
[16:42] | You don’t have to dance for them. | 你不必为他们跳舞 |
[16:43] | You just gotta feel whatever you’re feeling. | 你只需要感受你的感受 |
[16:46] | I’m not sure I’m… | 我不确定… |
[16:49] | Feeling anything. | 我能感受到什么 |
[16:55] | I’m just numb. | 我只是感觉很麻木 |
[16:57] | -Numb is good. -yeah. | -麻木很好 -对 |
[16:59] | Numb is probably exactly what you need right now. | 你现在需要的就是让自己麻木 |
[17:03] | Stop worrying about being so damn appropriate. | 不用顾虑自己是否表现得当了 |
[17:06] | This is not an appropriate event. | 这不是谈行为得当的时候 |
[17:15] | Thank you for getting me out of there. | 谢谢你把我从那儿带出来 |
[17:18] | I haven’t had a single minute of silence. | 我一分钟安宁的时间也没有 |
[17:24] | Can’t seem to… | 似乎还不能… |
[17:26] | Block anything out right now. | 把外面的那些纷扰赶出我的脑子 |
[17:27] | You want me to tell ’em all to shut the hell up? | 你想让我去叫他们都闭嘴吗 |
[17:30] | I wish it were that easy. | 要是能有那么简单就好了 |
[17:31] | It is. | 就有那么简单 |
[17:34] | Your wish… | 很荣幸 |
[17:35] | Is my command. | 你自己看着办 |
[17:37] | Oh, no. I… I don’t do drugs. | 不 我… 我不吸毒 |
[17:38] | Sook. relax. | 苏克 放松 |
[17:41] | This is not drugs. | 这不是毒品 |
[17:42] | This is just a valium. | 安定片而已 |
[17:46] | Well, I’ll tell you what. | 听我讲 |
[17:47] | Put it in your night stand, just in case you change your mind. | 把它放到床头柜里 万一你改主意了可以吃 |
[17:53] | I’m gonna go and check on the circling buzzards. | 我去瞅瞅那些晃来晃去的鸟人 |
[17:56] | -Lafayette?- yes ma’am. | -拉法耶 -在 小姐 |
[18:00] | Would you mind… | 你能… |
[18:01] | Taking this downstairs for me? | 帮我把这个带下楼去吗 |
[18:05] | I will guard it with my life. | 我会用生命守护它 |
[18:24] | Holy shit. this ain’t no good. | 靠 这可不太妙 |
[18:40] | Yeah, I know. I know. I’m late. | 知道 知道 我迟到了 |
[18:44] | My alarm broke and I couldn’t find my phone. | 我的闹钟坏了 电话又找不到 |
[18:46] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[18:47] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[18:50] | What–? what you doing here? | 你 你来这儿干什么 |
[18:51] | My job. heh. | 上班啊 |
[18:54] | Oh. fuck. | 靠 |
[18:58] | He don’t know, him? | 他还不知道吧 他 |
[19:04] | Man, I am so sorry. | 哥们 我很遗憾 |
[19:08] | About what? | 为什么 |
[19:11] | You want me to call anyone? | 要我打电话通知谁吗 |
[19:12] | Your cousin Hadley? | 你堂姐哈得莉 |
[19:13] | No one’s heard from her in over a year. | 打她从奶奶付费的康复中心逃跑后 |
[19:16] | Since she ran away from that rehab gran paid for. | 都一年多没有消息了 |
[19:19] | I don’t even know how to get hold of her. | 我甚至不知道怎么能找到她 |
[19:22] | What about Bill? gonna invite him? | 比尔呢 去找他帮忙 |
[19:24] | Tara, he can’t go. | 泰拉 他去不了 |
[19:25] | No. you’re right. | 是的 你说的对 |
[19:28] | It’s not like you’ve…Known a lot of vampires. | 你好像对吸血鬼不太了解 |
[19:30] | Kind of takes getting used to. | 还得慢慢适应 |
[19:33] | I’m not sure I’ll ever get used to it. | 不知道我还能不能适应 |
[19:35] | What? ’cause not everyone is as open-minded as you. | 干嘛 又不是人人都能像你那么开放 |
[19:38] | Shoot me. | 还是杀了我吧 |
[19:40] | You should hear the things people are saying. | 你应该听听大家在说什么 |
[19:42] | I do. | 我听到了 |
[19:44] | Bill did not kill my grandmother. | 比尔没杀奶奶 |
[19:46] | Don’t you get all mad at me. | 别对我发火 |
[19:48] | Nobody’s blaming bill… | 没人怪比尔 |
[19:50] | Exactly. | 真的 |
[19:52] | But didn’t you tell me he had scary-ass friends? | 但你不是说他的朋友们很恐怖么 |
[19:54] | Not all vampires are like that. | 不是所有的吸血鬼都那样 |
[19:56] | I’d fuckin’ lose it if anything happened to you. | 要是你出了事 我可就活不下去了 |
[19:58] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[20:03] | Tara, last night was so horrible… | 泰拉 昨晚太可怕了 |
[20:06] | I don’t know how I would’ve gotten through it if it weren’t for bill. | 要不是比尔 我都不知道怎么挺过去 |
[20:11] | When I’m around him… | 有他在身边 |
[20:14] | I don’t know how to explain it exactly, but… | 不知道怎么形容好 不过 |
[20:18] | It’s like I almost feel normal. | 好像我能感觉正常点 |
[20:24] | What the fuck? | 真他娘的见鬼 |
[20:25] | Is he all right there? | 他没事吧 |
[20:30] | Jason. ugh. | 杰森 |
[20:32] | -What the fuck?! -it’s your fault! | -他妈的怎么回事 -都是你的错 |
[20:34] | Gran is dead ’cause of you. | 奶奶死了是因为你 |
[20:36] | It should have been you! | 本应该是你死的 |
[20:37] | Don’t you lay a hand on her! | 你再碰她下试试 |
[20:39] | She’s screwing a vampire, tara. a fucking vampire! | 她跟个吸血鬼鬼混 泰拉 该死的吸血鬼 |
[20:42] | Yeah, well, that vampire was there for her when you weren’t. | 是啊 事发的时候是那吸血鬼陪着她而不是你 |
[20:45] | You ought to be ashamed of yourself! | 你应该为自己感到羞耻 |
[20:46] | Is that how your grandma raised you? | 你奶奶就是这么养大你的吗 |
[20:48] | To beat on your own sister? | 打自己的妹妹 |
[20:50] | Look at you! | 看看你吧 |
[20:52] | I don’t even recognize you anymore! | 我甚至都认不出来你了 |
[20:55] | Get the hell out of here. | 从这个滚出去 |
[20:57] | Get out! get out! | 滚 滚出去 |
[21:02] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[21:24] | Stackhouse? I need to ask you a few questions. | 斯塔克豪斯 我得问你几个问题 |
[21:26] | Not now, Andy. | 现在不是时候 安迪 |
[21:27] | -Where were you last night? -I don’t know. | -昨晚你在哪 -不知道 |
[21:30] | -I was with a girl. -tara thornton? | -和一个女孩在一起 -泰拉·索顿 |
[21:32] | What? no. | 什么 不是 |
[21:35] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 我也觉得不是 |
[21:36] | What’s this one’s name? | 这个女孩叫什么 |
[21:37] | I don’t remember her name. okay? | 我忘了她的名字 |
[21:41] | I got a number. | 有电话号码 |
[21:44] | I don’t know what I did with it though. | 但不知道放哪儿去了 |
[21:45] | Why, ain’t that convenient? | 怎么 那样很省事吧 |
[21:48] | What the hell is that supposed to mean, andy? | 你他妈的什么意思 安迪 |
[21:51] | It’s detective bellefleur. | 叫我布法勒探员 |
[21:53] | And what the fuck do you think it means? | 你他妈的觉得是什么意思 |
[21:55] | Are you saying I killed my grandmother? | 你是说我杀了我奶奶 |
[22:09] | You’s a stupid bitch. Jason Stackhouse. | 你个蠢蛋 杰森·斯塔克豪斯 |
[22:19] | Jason Stackhouse tossed Andy Bellefleur | 杰森·斯塔克豪斯把安迪·布法勒推出去 |
[22:21] | like he was nothing but a rag doll. | 就好像他是个布娃娃 |
[22:24] | Rene makes me watch that friday night smackdown with him. | 礼拜五晚上雷内让我和他一起看摔角比赛 |
[22:27] | Those men are built thicker than walls, | 那些男人比墙还结实 |
[22:29] | But I ain’t never seen one of ’em do that. heh. | 但我没看到有人能像他那样 |
[22:32] | Well, you know, Jason? he work out a lot. | 你们知道杰森的 他健身可起劲呢 |
[22:35] | He real strong. | 真是壮的不得了 |
[22:39] | All right, everybody! | 好了 大家伙 |
[22:41] | Sookie needs her rest. | 苏琪需要休息 |
[22:42] | It’s time for y’all to go now. | 大家该走了 |
[22:45] | What the hell are y’all staring at?! you heard me. | 干嘛都盯着我 听着 |
[22:47] | The sideshow’s over. now, get. | 杂耍表演结束 现在清场 |
[22:49] | Let’s go! let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[22:51] | We appreciate y’all coming out. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[22:53] | Love you all. come on, let’s go. | 爱你们 快点 走吧 |
[22:54] | Let’s go. thank you. | 走吧 谢谢 |
[22:58] | That means you too, Sam. | 你也一样 山姆 |
[23:04] | Look, I get it. | 我明白 |
[23:06] | But right now she needs to be alone. | 不过现在她需要单独待着 |
[23:08] | All right. well, if there’s anything I can do, you call me. | 行 要是有用得着我的地方 打电话给我 |
[23:12] | You’re a good friend. | 你真是个不错的朋友 |
[23:14] | Now get the fuck out of here. Please. | 现在离开这吧 请… |
[23:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:21] | Don’t make me throw you all out myself, | 别逼我把你们扔出去 |
[23:22] | ’cause you know I will. | 你们知道我说得出办得到 |
[23:24] | I heard you, Tara. | 听到了 泰拉 |
[23:32] | What the fuck is it with white people and jell-o? | 白人为啥那么喜欢吃果冻 |
[23:36] | I don’t understand. | 我真不明白 |
[23:38] | What the hell are we gonna do with all this? | 我们到底要拿这些玩意怎么办 |
[23:40] | Toss it. | 扔了 |
[23:42] | Sookie don’t need no bad juju cooking. | 苏琪不需要这些不怀好意的食物 |
[23:44] | Bad juju? | 不怀好意 |
[23:46] | Way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. | 要留住男人的心 先要搞定男人的胃 |
[23:48] | That shit true as gold. | 绝对是真理 |
[23:50] | You put some love in your food, and the folk can taste it. | 带着爱的食物 人们能尝出爱的味道 |
[23:52] | Smell this. | 闻闻这个 |
[23:53] | You can smell the– | 你能闻到 |
[23:54] | the fear and nastiness coming off that corn bread. | 玉米面包散发出他们的恐惧和卑劣 |
[23:59] | Taste just fine to me. | 我尝着很好啊 |
[24:01] | See, bitch, you gonna wish you ain’t did that. watch. | 你会后悔这么做的 等着瞧吧 |
[24:19] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[24:30] | No! | 不要 |
[24:56] | Maybe I should go check on sookie. | 也许我该去看看苏琪 |
[24:59] | Trust me. that child is dead to the world right now. | 相信我 这孩子现在睡得像个死人一样 |
[25:04] | What the fuck? | 他妈的是什么东西呀 |
[25:08] | Sookie. sookie! | 苏琪 苏琪 |
[25:09] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈的在搞名堂呀 |
[25:11] | Sookie. sookie. sookie. sookie. | 苏琪 苏琪 苏琪 苏琪 |
[25:14] | Soo–! | 苏 |
[25:20] | Bill, what’s wrong? | 比尔 怎么了 |
[25:22] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[25:27] | I had a dream. that’s all. | 我做了个梦 仅此而已 |
[25:29] | You go back to sleep. mm. but i… | 你进去睡吧 但我 |
[25:32] | You don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[25:36] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[25:40] | Go on. | 继续睡吧 |
[26:06] | Do you they’re capable of loving a person? | 他们有可能爱上人类吗 |
[26:19] | Who knows what they’re capable of? | 谁知道他们的能力到底是什么 |
[27:37] | Lord, we gather here today to remember the life of adele stackhouse. | 主啊 今天我们相聚在此追忆阿黛尔·斯塔克豪斯的一生 |
[27:42] | To celebrate the time that she enjoyed here on earth. | 赞颂她曾度过的快乐时光 |
[27:44] | And to thank you for each precious moment… | 感谢您带来的每个难忘瞬间 |
[27:48] | Sookie, my hand. | 苏琪 我的手 |
[27:50] | Sorry. sorry. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[27:51] | …by family, friends, the community. | 家庭 朋友 社会 |
[27:54] | But even as we grieve, we shall be comforted… | 即使我们深陷悲痛之中 也要感到宽慰 |
[27:57] | Knowing that she is at peace in the lord’s kingdom. | 因为此刻她正安详地在天堂 |
[28:02] | And there shall be no more death. | 那里不再有死亡 |
[28:04] | Uncle bartlett, what are you doing here? | 巴特勒叔叔 你来这儿干什么 |
[28:06] | She was my sister. | 她是我姐姐 |
[28:09] | You haven’t been part of this family in a long time. | 你很久以前就不是这个家的人了 |
[28:13] | Sook, come on. give the guy a break. | 苏琪 别这样 让他去吧 |
[28:15] | Sookie stackhouse has prepared a few words. | 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯准备了一些话 |
[28:19] | Honey? you wanted to say a few words? | 亲爱的 你想讲几句吗 |
[28:24] | S-sookie, you okay? | 苏琪 你还好吗 |
[28:47] | “adele stackhouse was everything to me. | 阿黛尔·斯塔克豪斯对我来说非常重要 |
[28:52] | “she wasn’t just my grandmother. | 她不仅仅是我的祖母 |
[28:54] | “she was my parent, my teacher and my best friend.” | 还是我的父母 我的老师以及我最好的朋友 |
[29:01] | Oh, please. if it weren’t for you, she’d still be alive. | 得了吧 要不是你 她还活着呢 |
[29:04] | What’s this world coming to? vampire giving a eulogy. | 何出此言呢 吸血鬼在发表吊唁吗 |
[29:06] | thought she was a good girl. guess you never know. | 还以为她是个好女孩呢 人心难测哪 |
[29:09] | you oughta be in that grave. and you will be one… | 躺进坟墓的那个人应该是你 你会成为… |
[29:12] | To say she’ll be missed… | 我想说 对她的思念… |
[29:17] | Just doesn’t cut it ’cause… | 将绵绵不绝 因为… |
[29:21] | I can even imagine a world without her in it. | 因为我无法想象没有她的世界会怎样 |
[29:26] | Sh– she was always there, with a kind word and a hot meal… | 她总会在那儿 慈祥的话语 热乎的饭菜… |
[29:32] | And a shoulder to cry on. | 还有难过时给你慰藉 |
[29:36] | Not just for me, but… | 不仅仅对我 而是 |
[29:38] | Forgive me, adele. | 原谅我 阿黛尔 |
[29:40] | …for everyone who knew her. | 对每个熟知她的人 |
[29:42] | I never meant to hurt no one. I couldn’t– poor pathetic thing. | -我并不想伤害任何人 我不能 -可怜的人儿 |
[29:45] | just as nuts as nuts can be. | 不过是怪人说怪话 |
[29:47] | You’re sleeping with your grandmother’s killer. | 你和杀你祖母的凶手睡过 |
[29:49] | Woman 3: she’s dead because of you. | 她是因你而死的 |
[29:51] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[29:52] | All of you, just shut the fuck up! | 统统闭上你们的臭嘴 |
[29:57] | look at her, cursing… | 看看她 咒骂 |
[29:59] | this whole world’s just plain crazy… | 整个世界都变得疯狂了 |
[30:11] | Well. | 那么 |
[30:16] | Is there anyone else who’d care to share a few words? | 还有谁想上来致悼词的 |
[30:22] | I got something to say. | 我有话要说 |
[30:27] | What is she doing? | 她想干什么 |
[30:30] | No, mama. | 不要 妈妈 |
[30:33] | Oh, my fuckin’ god, girl. | 我的天啊 小妞 |
[30:34] | This is about to get ugly. | 又有的折腾了 |
[30:43] | I didn’t know ms. stackhouse like a lot of you did. | 我不像你们大家那样熟悉斯塔克豪斯夫人 |
[30:48] | But the few times I did meet her… | 但就我接触过她的那几次… |
[30:54] | She was nothing but kind to me. | 她对我是那么的和蔼可亲 |
[30:57] | She was a good god-fearing woman. | 她是一个善良的虔诚的女人 |
[31:06] | And when I was going through some bad things… | 当我遭遇困境时 |
[31:10] | My daughter would go stay with her. | 我女儿都会过去和她住 |
[31:13] | And I always knew she’d be just fine. | 我一直知道她在那儿就会没事 |
[31:19] | Adele stackhouse took care of my baby when I couldn’t… | 阿黛尔·斯塔克豪斯替我照顾了孩子当我不能… |
[31:23] | And I’ll always be grateful for that. | 我永远感激她 |
[31:33] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[31:34] | Sookie, just hold on for a sec. | 苏琪 等等 |
[31:36] | Why? so you can hit me again? | 为什么 让你再打我一个耳光吗 |
[31:38] | Go ahead, tell me how it’s all my fault. | 继续啊 告诉我这都是我的错 |
[31:40] | Tell me how you wish it were me in that coffin. | 告诉我你多想躺在棺材里的是我 |
[31:43] | I deserve it. i– I’m sorry. | -我自找的 -对不起 |
[31:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:51] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[31:54] | Well, I didn’t mean to hurt you. | 我并不想伤害你 |
[31:56] | You gotta know that. | 你应该知道的 |
[31:57] | You invited uncle bartlett! | 你请来了巴特勒叔叔 |
[31:59] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[32:00] | He has a right to be here! | 他有权利在这儿 |
[32:02] | Look, I know he and gran had their problems. | 听着 我知道他和奶奶之间有矛盾 |
[32:05] | But wherever they were, it don’t matter no more. | 但无论是什么都无关紧要了 |
[32:08] | ’cause that’s what family does. | 因为那才是家的意义 |
[32:12] | Always forgive each other. | 相互包容 |
[32:13] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[32:18] | Sookie, please. | 苏琪 拜托 |
[32:21] | I mean, we’re all we’ve got. | 我是说 我们只剩下彼此了 |
[32:25] | We’ve got nothing. | 我们什么都没有了 |
[32:50] | I was moved. very moved. | 我很感动 非常感动 |
[32:53] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[32:54] | You should come to our next descendants of the glorious dead meeting. | 你该来参加我们的光荣烈士后代集会 |
[32:57] | That some kind of support group thing? | 就像那种互助会吗 |
[32:59] | I went to one of those aa meetings once. | 我参加过一个嗜酒者互诫会 |
[33:02] | It was nothing but a cult. | 狗屁不是 就一邪教 |
[33:05] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[33:06] | This is my precious daughter, tara. | 这是我宝贝女儿 泰拉 |
[33:08] | We’ve met like a hundred times too many. | 我们见了几百次了 |
[33:10] | Excuse us. | 不好意思 |
[33:13] | The hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么名堂 |
[33:14] | Just talking to that nice lady. | 只是跟那和气的女士聊聊 |
[33:15] | Let go my arm. you’re hurting me! | 放开我的手 你弄疼我了 |
[33:17] | Oh, I’m hurting you? | 我会弄疼你吗 |
[33:19] | That’s funny. | 真是搞笑 |
[33:20] | ’cause the last time I saw you, you were beating my head in with a bottle. | 上次我遇见你时 你还用瓶子打我的头呢 |
[33:23] | Oh, sweet jesus. | 老天爷啊 |
[33:27] | You poor child. | 可怜的孩子 |
[33:30] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:38] | You have no right to speak for that woman. | 你没有权利为那人致悼词 |
[33:43] | She was more of a mother to me than you ever were. | 跟你比起来 她更像是我的妈妈 |
[33:46] | She took care of me. | 她照料过我 |
[33:47] | She fed me, she put clothes on me. | 给我饭吃 给我衣穿 |
[33:51] | She called social services on you twice. | 她因为你还打了两次电话给社保 |
[33:55] | You hated her guts. no. | -你憎恨她的善良 -不是的 |
[33:57] | I didn’t. yes, you did. | -我没有 -是的 你就是 |
[33:59] | You used to call her a white devil bitch. no, tara. | -你还叫她邪恶的白种贱人 -不对 泰拉 |
[34:01] | That wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[34:03] | That wasn’t me that said those things. | 说这些话的不是我 |
[34:05] | Just ’cause you were too drunk to remember don’t mean it never happened. | 你醉的记不得 不表示这一切没发生过 |
[34:08] | Please, baby. | 求求你 宝贝 |
[34:09] | Just listen. | 听我说 |
[34:13] | All those terrible things I did to you. | 我曾对你做过的所有恶行 |
[34:17] | It wasn’t me who did them. | 并不是我干的 |
[34:22] | I have a demon inside of me. | 我身体里有个魔鬼 |
[34:25] | What? a demon. | -什么 -魔鬼 |
[34:29] | Living and breathing inside me. | 住在我体内 与我共呼吸 |
[34:32] | Eating me up. | 慢慢侵蚀着我 |
[34:37] | Don’t you laugh at the devil, tara mae. | 你别笑魔鬼 泰拉 |
[34:39] | ’cause he’s as serious as cancer. | 他像癌症一样可怕 |
[34:41] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[34:43] | You have a demon inside you? | 你体内住着魔鬼 |
[34:45] | Oh, fuck me. that’s too good. | 我靠 这太好了 |
[34:47] | It ain’t funny. | 这不好笑 |
[34:48] | You have no idea what I go through, wrestling with this demon. | 你不知道我的苦 跟一个魔鬼搏斗着 |
[34:53] | I try and do right. | 我试着把事做好 |
[34:56] | I try so hard… | 我是那么努力… |
[34:58] | But it breaks me down. | 但是他把我击垮了 |
[35:00] | It poisons everything. | 他毒害了我身体的每一部分 |
[35:06] | I wanna be the mama you deserve. | 我想成为你应该拥有的妈妈 |
[35:09] | I can make up for everything. | 我可以为任何事补偿 |
[35:11] | I can. it’s not too late. | 我可以 还不是太晚 |
[35:13] | But I can’t do this alone. | 但我不能孤身奋战 |
[35:19] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[35:22] | I got to get it out of me… | 我得把他赶出去… |
[35:25] | And it’s very expensive. | 但代价很大 |
[35:31] | And that’s why you came to this woman’s funeral? | 这就是你为什么来这个女人的葬礼吗 |
[35:34] | ’cause you want money? | 因为你想要钱? |
[35:38] | I had nowhere else to go. | 我没地方可去了 |
[35:41] | Tara. tara, please. | 泰拉 泰拉 求你了 |
[35:43] | Don’t walk away from me. | 别离开我 |
[35:46] | I am still your mama. | 我仍然是你的妈妈 |
[35:49] | I need you! | 我需要你 |
[35:52] | You’re all I’ve got. | 我就剩下你了 |
[36:37] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[36:49] | Sorry for you loss. | 为你的遭遇感到遗憾 |
[36:51] | We’re not done, stackhouse. | 我们的事儿还没完 斯塔克豪斯 |
[36:54] | What? | 什么? |
[36:57] | Oh, lord. | 哦 天啊 |
[37:43] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[37:45] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[37:56] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[38:03] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[38:36] | I was looking for you. | 我正在找你 |
[38:39] | Well… | 那么… |
[38:41] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[38:47] | I liked your speech. | 我喜欢你的演说 |
[38:49] | What I heard of it, anyway. | 就我听到的而言 |
[38:56] | Especially liked the part where you | 尤其喜欢这一段 |
[38:58] | Told the whole town to shut the fuck up. | 当你叫所有人闭上嘴的时候 |
[39:01] | Yeah, I’m a real crowd pleaser. | 是的 我确实是个讨大众喜欢的人 |
[39:11] | I, uh– I’ll walk you home. | 我陪你走回去 |
[39:43] | So how about you take a bath? | 你先去冲冲澡怎么样 |
[39:46] | I’ll find us some stupid movie on tv. | 我在电视上找些无聊的电影 |
[39:48] | Something with aliens. | 找些关于外星人的 |
[39:50] | Romantic comedy then? sam, not now. | -浪漫喜剧怎么样 -山姆 现在不要了 |
[39:53] | I just… | 我只是… |
[39:56] | I need to be alone. | 我需要单独呆一会儿 |
[40:02] | Thanks. mm-hm. | 谢谢 |
[40:22] | She said she wants to be alone. | 她说她想单独呆着 |
[40:25] | Well, I don’t. | 那么 我不要 |
[40:28] | Me either. | 我也不要 |
[43:04] | Won’t ever give you enough of this goddamn chicken. | 你从来没吃够过鸡肉 |
[43:07] | Hey. hey, roger. | -嘿 -嘿 罗杰 |
[43:09] | Lady, I want the legs. | 小姐 我想要吃鸡腿 |
[43:13] | You piece of shit! | 你是个杂种 |
[43:15] | I’ll fucking kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[43:17] | Don’t worry. she says that all the time. | 别担心 她一直都这么说 |
[43:33] | Come on, you gotta admit, it has a certain charm. | 得了 你得承认 这儿有某种魅力 |
[43:35] | You live here? | 你住这儿? |
[43:40] | You want a beer? | 要喝啤酒吗 |
[43:41] | They’re warm. yeah. sure. | -没冻过 -好的 |
[43:48] | This is really where you live? | 这就是你住的地方? |
[43:52] | Yes, sam. this is really where I live. | 是的 这就是我住的地方 |
[43:55] | You trying to make me feel bad? | 你想让我感觉更糟? |
[43:56] | No. no. | 不 不 |
[43:58] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[44:01] | Thought you were staying with lafayette. I was. | -以为你跟拉法耶住一起 -我住过… |
[44:03] | Do you know he has a webcam in his bathroom? | 你知道在他的厕所里装着摄像头吗 |
[44:06] | No way I’m letting a bunch of perverts watch me pee. | 我可不想让一群色鬼看着我小便 |
[44:15] | You should’ve told me you needed somewhere to stay. | 你应该告诉我你没地儿住 |
[44:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[44:19] | So you can ride up on your white horse and save me? | 这样你就可以骑着白马来救我吗 |
[44:24] | Why do you do that? do what? | -你为什么这么做 -做什么 |
[44:28] | Try and turn everything into a fight. | 什么都要拿来斗斗嘴 |
[44:31] | Why is it so hard to just let someone be nice to you? | 你为什么总是不让别人对你好 |
[44:35] | I don’t know, sam. | 我不知道 山姆 |
[44:36] | You think maybe I have bad self-esteem. | 你觉得是我自尊过了头 |
[44:38] | Maybe it’s the only way I know how to express my real feelings. | 也许这是我懂得的 唯一表达真实想法的途径 |
[44:46] | Well, I should go. | 我得走了 |
[44:47] | Would you relax? | 放松点好不好 |
[44:48] | I was only teasing. | 我只是开开玩笑 |
[44:49] | Maybe I’m sick of being teased. | 也许我讨厌被人开玩笑 |
[44:51] | Stay! | 留下来 |
[44:54] | Please. what for? | -求你了 -为什么呢 |
[44:56] | ’cause I want you to. | 因为我想要你留下 |
[45:01] | Well, I don’t wanna play games. | 我不想玩游戏 |
[45:04] | I don’t want no strings. | 我不想相互欺骗 |
[45:08] | I just… | 我只是… |
[45:10] | I want something real in my life. | 我想要在我的生命里有些真实的东西 |
[45:13] | And you think I don’t? | 你觉得我不想 |
[45:21] | If we do this… | 如果我们这样做… |
[45:24] | We really did this. | 实际上我们已经做过了 |
[47:29] | Holy shit. I’ll take that as a compliment. | -妈的 -我把这话当赞扬咯 |
[47:32] | I guess I really needed that. | 我想我真的需要这个 |
[47:34] | Me too. let’s do it again. | 我也是 再来一次吧 |
[47:37] | come back. | 回来 |
[47:38] | I had to baby. I’m sorry. I love you. | 我得走了 宝贝 我很抱歉 我爱你 |
[47:40] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[47:41] | I need you. I need you so fuckin’ much– I guess they made up. | -我需要你 我非常需要你 -我猜他们和好了 |
[47:51] | Listen… I gotta go. | 听着 我得走了 |
[47:54] | Wh–? what? | 什 什么 |
[47:56] | It’s the middle of the night. | 现在是午夜 |
[47:59] | Tara, what just happened? did I do something? | 泰拉 怎么了 我做错什么事了吗 |
[48:01] | It’s not about you. | 这不关你的事 |
[48:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[48:08] | I’ll see you at work, okay? | 上班时见 好吗 |
[48:14] | This feels so good! | 这感觉真好 |
[48:17] | Oh, god! | 哦 天啊 |
[48:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[48:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[49:29] | Is–? | 是不是… |
[49:31] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[50:17] | Hi, mama. | 妈妈 |
[50:22] | I knew you’d come. | 我知道你会来的 |
[50:49] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[50:50] | I want you to. | 我想要你这么做 |