时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | The zombies are coming. | 僵尸来了 |
[00:10] | Brains. | 脑子 |
[00:15] | Suck it. | 去死吧 |
[00:17] | I don’t know anything! Help! | 我什么都不知道 救命 |
[00:20] | Murder! | 杀人啦 |
[00:23] | I will eat your heart! | 我要吃了你的心 |
[00:24] | Sheriff, stand down. No one harms the prisoner. | 治安官 退后 不得伤害囚犯 |
[00:28] | Silver bullets. Don’t make me use them. | 这是银弹 别逼我开枪 |
[00:32] | No, you won’t. | 不 你用不到 |
[00:34] | 出路 | |
[00:36] | What stations are guarding the back of the house? | 哪几队守卫后院 |
[00:38] | Gate three, garden three and four. | 门三 园三和园四 |
[00:41] | Send them to the front. | 派他们到前门去 |
[00:47] | Gate three, garden three, garden four, | 门三 园三 园四 |
[00:51] | proceed to gate one. Await further instructions. | 到一号门待命 |
[00:54] | Copy, Miss Pelham. | 收到 佩勒姆小姐 |
[00:58] | 狗儿 做的好 | |
[01:01] | 下一步怎么做 夫人 | |
[01:03] | 她背叛了我们 | |
[01:06] | Katie, do you know the punishment for treason? | 凯蒂 你知道叛徒的下场吗 |
[01:10] | 那就是死 | |
[01:12] | 不得流血 | |
[01:17] | 要干净 | |
[01:30] | Turn right at the stairs. The road is a quarter mile off. | 楼梯处右转 四百米外就是公路 |
[01:35] | Relay this message to your king: | 给你的国王传个口信 |
[01:38] | It is Antonia Gavilan de Logrono. | 我是洛格罗尼奥的安东尼娅·加维兰 |
[01:42] | And I am returned. | 我又回来了 |
[03:15] | I can’t decide which of you to kill first. | 我没想好先杀你们俩哪一个 |
[03:18] | You like your piece of yellow tail? | 你喜欢这只黄皮猴是吗 |
[03:22] | I’ll start with her, then. | 那我先料理她 |
[03:26] | Play fair, now. | 别作弊呀 |
[03:30] | Run! Run for the bar! | 快跑 去酒吧 |
[03:36] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[03:43] | You wanna die first? | 你想先死是吗 |
[03:46] | Fine by me. | 我无所谓 |
[03:49] | How does it feel to have your life slippin’ outta ya? | 生命一点点被抽离的感觉怎么样 |
[03:52] | Huh? What? What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[03:54] | I can’t understand you. | 我听不懂啊 |
[03:56] | Too bad. I’ll never know. | 真可惜 我是不会知道了 |
[03:58] | – I knew it. – Told you they were killers. | -我就知道 -跟你说了 他们是杀人的 |
[04:00] | TMZ’s offerin’ 10K for a real live vamp-attack video. | TMZ出一万块收吸血鬼袭击人的视频 |
[04:00] | TMZ 美国著名的八卦网站 | |
[04:03] | Well, you’re gonna have to share it with me. | 哇 那要见者有份啊 |
[04:05] | What the hell’s the matter with her face? | 她的脸是怎么搞的 |
[04:07] | Hey! Show us your face. | 喂 转过脸来 |
[04:09] | Are you sure she ain’t a zombie? | 你确定她不是僵尸 |
[04:11] | Holy crap. Now there’s zombies? | 我靠 怎么还有僵尸了 |
[04:13] | I am not a zombie! | 我不是僵尸 |
[04:17] | That’s exactly what a zombie would say: “I’m not a zombie.” | 僵尸才会这么说 “我不是僵尸” |
[04:20] | Like she’s gonna tell us she’s really a zombie. | 难道她会承认自己是僵尸 |
[04:22] | It may be 10 minutes from now, or ten years. | 也许等十分钟 也许等十年 |
[04:26] | The moment you think you’re safe, | 在你自以为安全了的时候 |
[04:27] | I promise I will hunt down, | 我保证找上门来 |
[04:30] | and fuckin’ shred you like confetti. | 把你撕个粉碎 |
[04:35] | – She’s fast. – Should we go help her? | -她真快呀 -我们要不要过去帮她 |
[04:37] | Bartolo! | 巴托洛 |
[04:39] | I swear to God, I’ll burn this fuckin’ taco stand to the ground | 我发誓 你要是不放我们出去 |
[04:42] | if you let us up out this motherfucker! | 老子烧了你这兔子窝 |
[04:44] | You fuckin’ hear me? | 你他妈听到没有 |
[04:50] | What? | 吵什么 |
[04:51] | I was fucking my wife. | 我正干我老婆呢 |
[04:54] | We need to go home. | 我们要回家 |
[04:57] | I’m a grown man, Abuelito. | 我是个大人了 爷爷 |
[05:01] | And I refuse to become what you want me to be. | 我不愿意变成你所希望的样子 |
[05:04] | Now, either you’re too stubborn, | 如果你没有意识到这一点 |
[05:06] | or you’re too fucking stupid to see that. | 要么是太顽固 要么就是太愚蠢 |
[05:08] | You sick fuck. You almost killed him. | 你个变态 你差点杀了他 |
[05:10] | Your own son, | 你的儿子 |
[05:12] | Tio Luca, came back to this shithole just to save me. | 卢卡叔叔特地回到这个鬼地方来救我 |
[05:16] | At least somebody in this family cares whether or not I die. | 至少这个家里还有人在乎我的死活 |
[05:19] | Luca? How did he get here? | 卢卡 他怎么回来的 |
[05:23] | That pendejo’s been dead 10 years. | 那个笨瓜死了有十年了 |
[05:27] | How did he get here? | 他怎么回来的 |
[05:29] | I’m not a fuckin’ idiot! | 我可不是白痴 |
[05:31] | He’s a medium! | 他是灵媒 |
[05:33] | – What, me? – But what I don’t get | -什么 我吗 -可我不明白的是 |
[05:35] | is how you can risk my life just to prove your point! | 你怎能为了证明自己正确 就拿我的命冒险 |
[05:39] | Don’t be so dramatic. | 别这样大呼小叫 |
[05:41] | I wouldn’t sacrifice you. | 我怎么会牺牲你 |
[05:43] | You’re the last of us left. | 你是我们最后的血脉了 |
[05:47] | Wait, can we go back to how I’m a medium? | 等等 能不能说说我是灵媒那事 |
[05:49] | He’s so smart, let him explain it to you. | 他那么聪明 让他给你解释 |
[05:51] | What the genius doesn’t understand, | 这位大天才没搞懂的是 |
[05:54] | is I didn’t have to prove nothing to him. | 我并不是要向他证明什么 |
[05:57] | I had to prove it to you. | 而是为了证明给你看 |
[06:01] | 你有魔力 | |
[06:11] | Well, you could have just fuckin’ said so. | 你他妈的直说不就得了 |
[06:24] | Debbie Pelt, | 黛比·佩特 |
[06:27] | you are our sister. | 你是我们的姐妹 |
[06:33] | Alcide Herveaux, you are our brother. | 埃尔希德·哈韦欧 你是我们的兄弟 |
[06:39] | We welcome you unto our land, | 欢迎你们来到我们的土地 |
[06:42] | and call upon you to defend it with us. | 请与我们一同守护她 |
[07:13] | She said she’d be okay. | 她说了不会有事 |
[07:17] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[07:19] | It’s the woods on a full moon, babe. | 她在满月的时候闯进树林 宝贝 |
[07:21] | You know what all’s out here. | 你也知道这里都有什么东西 |
[07:23] | It ain’t right to just leave her alone. | 还是不该把她一个人丢下 |
[07:25] | It ain’t right to be thinkin’ about Sookie | 我们刚刚加入了新的组织 |
[07:27] | when we just joined a new pack. | 你也不该这时候惦记苏琪 |
[07:31] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:34] | You’re right, baby. I’m sorry. | 没错 宝贝 对不起 |
[07:37] | I shouldn’t be spoiling this for you. | 我不该扫你的兴 |
[07:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:43] | Wait. Hold on. | 等下 先别走 |
[07:48] | We can spare 10 minutes to look. | 花上十分钟找找她也不碍事 |
[08:02] | You smell her? | 你闻得到她吗 |
[08:03] | Can’t you? | 你不能吗 |
[08:06] | – No, I guess I haven’t smelled her enough. – Shh. | -闻不到 可能不太熟悉她的气味 -嘘 |
[08:46] | Sheriff Patinio. | 治安官帕蒂诺 |
[08:47] | Is there something wrong? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[08:49] | I, uh, I’ve made a terrible mistake. | 我 我犯了个严重的错误 |
[08:54] | I need a word, Your Majesty. | 容我和您谈谈 陛下 |
[08:57] | Is it our prisoner? | 跟我们的囚犯有关吗 |
[09:00] | I was sent with a message from Antonia Gavilan de Logrono. | 我帮洛格罗尼奥的安东尼娅·加维兰转达口信 |
[09:05] | Logrono? How is that possible? | 洛格罗尼奥 这怎么可能 |
[09:08] | All things are possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[09:24] | What is your business with Antonia? | 你跟安东尼娅有什么关系 |
[09:27] | Where is she? Answer me! | 她在哪儿 回答我 |
[09:34] | 转世复活 | |
[09:54] | – Put on your seatbelt. – I can’t. | -系好你的安全带 -我不 |
[09:58] | – Put it on, and we can go. – I can’t go with you. | -系好了我们就上路 -我不能跟你走 |
[10:00] | – Toni, don’t be so… – Tara. | -托妮 别这样 -是泰拉 |
[10:04] | I changed my mind. I don’t like Tara. | 我改变主意了 我不喜欢泰拉 |
[10:07] | And everything you’ve shown me says that you don’t really like her either. | 而且从你的表现来看 你也不喜欢她 |
[10:11] | Fuck her. Let’s go. | 去她妈的 我们走 |
[10:12] | We just came within a fingernail of gettin’ eaten by a vampire. | 我们刚才差点就被吸血鬼给吃了 |
[10:17] | One who swears she’s comin’ back for more. | 而且那家伙还发誓不会罢休 |
[10:18] | There ain’t no place to go. | 根本就无处可逃 |
[10:26] | Everyone who’s ever been with me has ended up dead. | 跟我在一起的人最后都死翘翘了 |
[10:31] | It ain’t a long list. | 虽然也没几个人 |
[10:34] | But it’s a bad one to be on. | 但上了名单的都悲剧了 |
[10:36] | Can I please choose what happens to me? | 我的未来难道不能我做主吗 |
[10:38] | I can’t. Your blood’s gonna end up on my hands. | 我办不到 我迟早会害死你 |
[10:40] | – No, it’s not. – They’re gonna get me. | -不 不会的 -他们早晚会找上我的 |
[10:43] | If it ain’t this vampire, it’s gonna be another one. | 就算不是这个吸血鬼 也还有另外一个 |
[10:45] | If you don’t get the fuck up outta here, you’re dyin’ with me. | 你再不赶紧给老娘闭嘴走人 就等着陪葬吧 |
[10:47] | I’m barely hangin’ on to my own life. | 我要照顾这条贱命已经够呛了 |
[10:53] | I do not want to be responsible for yours, too. | 我可不希望还要为你的性命负责 |
[10:56] | I’m asking to stay because I care about you. | 我要留下来是因为我在乎你啊 |
[11:00] | Tell me that doesn’t count for anything. | 难道这个理由还不够吗 |
[11:07] | Not enough. | 不够 |
[11:14] | You know you’re gonna regret this. | 你一定会后悔的 |
[11:16] | I already do. Now fuckin’ drive. | 我已经后悔了 快他妈开车走吧 |
[11:55] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[12:09] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[12:12] | Stay calm. Don’t do nothin’. | 冷静 别乱来 |
[12:17] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[12:22] | Listen, you gotta… | 听着 你最好… |
[12:24] | Hey, bubba. What’s up? | 嘿 哥们 怎么了 |
[12:27] | Oh, just checkin’ in on you. | 就是来看看你 |
[12:31] | You weren’t answering your phone. | 你都不回电话 |
[12:33] | Uh, yeah. Must have left it. | 是啊 八成是没带 |
[12:37] | Jess ain’t with you? | 杰西没跟你一起么 |
[12:38] | Uh, Vampire Bill needed her for somethin’, she says. | 她说吸血鬼比尔有事找她 |
[12:41] | So, uh, she’s stayin’ there tonight. | 所以 她今晚在那边过夜 |
[12:44] | Huh. Okay. | 明白了 |
[12:47] | That ain’t nothin’ for you to worry about. | 你没啥可担心的 |
[12:49] | You can trust her. | 相信她就是了 |
[12:51] | – Yeah, everyone says that. – Totally trust her. | -是啊 每个人都这么说 -完全信任她 |
[12:55] | It’s you I’m worried about. | 我担心的是你 |
[12:58] | Why? What? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[13:01] | What’d I do? | 我咋了 |
[13:01] | Jay, you were raped. | 杰 你被强暴了 |
[13:08] | Yeah, and maybe turned into a werewolf panther. | 说不定会转变成一个狼豹人什么的 |
[13:12] | Uh, it’s just a werepanther. | 只是豹人 |
[13:15] | And I’m not. | 但不会了 |
[13:16] | It was full moon. Nothin’ happened, | 满月的时候也没发生什么 |
[13:19] | so I’m pretty sure I’m fine. | 所以我很肯定我没事 |
[13:22] | Well, it must be a relief at least, right? | 至少这让人挺欣慰的 不是吗 |
[13:26] | Yep. I’m cool. Don’t you even think about me. | 没错 我很好 你就别为我瞎操心了 |
[13:33] | Yeah, I’m glad you’re good. | 是的 很高兴你没事 |
[13:38] | So you two ain’t fixed things up yet, huh? | 那么你们俩还没和好吗 |
[13:42] | She’s slippin’ away from me. I know it. | 她一直躲着我 我知道 |
[13:47] | Hey, you hungry? I could… I could make us sloppy joes. | 嘿 饿不饿 我去弄两个汉堡吃 |
[13:51] | Sure. I mean, is it… It’s not too much trouble? | 好啊 如果 如果不麻烦的话 |
[13:54] | No trouble at all. | 一点儿也不麻烦 |
[13:57] | I mean, I’d rather be cookin’ than talkin’, anyhow. | 不管怎么说 我的厨艺比口才好多了 |
[14:01] | – I’m a good cook. – Jason? | -我是个好厨子 -杰森 |
[14:03] | Yeah? | 咋了 |
[14:04] | I can’t lose her. It’ll kill me if I lose her. | 我不能没有她 失去她我会死的 |
[14:11] | Right. Two coming up. | 知道了 马上就好 |
[14:13] | Who the hell is Antonia Gavilan de Logrono? | 洛格罗尼奥的安东尼娅·加维兰是谁啊 |
[14:20] | She was the only human ever known to wield power over vampires. | 她曾经是唯一一个懂得操纵吸血鬼的人类 |
[14:26] | Was? | 曾经 |
[14:28] | She died 400 years ago. | 她四百年前就死了 |
[14:33] | During the Spanish Inquisition, vampires exploited the chaos | 在西班牙宗教法庭时期 吸血鬼为了满足 |
[14:33] | 十三至十九世纪天主教会审判异端的机构 | |
[14:37] | by satiating their appetites for blood and for lust. | 对血和性的欲望 制造了惨绝人寰的大屠杀 |
[14:41] | And one of their victims was Antonia. | 而安东尼娅正是其中的受害者之一 |
[14:44] | But she was a powerful necromancer. | 但她是强大的役亡师 |
[14:46] | She could control the dead. | 可以操控死物 |
[14:48] | And as she burnt upon the stake, | 当她被绑在火刑架上受刑时 |
[14:50] | she cast a spell that drew all of the vampires of Legrono | 她用咒语召唤了洛格罗尼奥所有的吸血鬼 |
[14:54] | out into the sun. | 让他们走到阳光下 |
[14:56] | Holy fuck. | 我操 |
[14:59] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[15:00] | I thought she was lost to the past, | 我原以为她已经烟消云散 |
[15:03] | a cautionary lesson from our history. | 只是我们历史中一个血的教训罢了 |
[15:06] | But I could see her influence on Luis. | 但我亲眼目睹了她对路易斯造成的影响 |
[15:11] | I felt it. | 我可以肯定 |
[15:14] | She’s returned. | 她回来了 |
[15:15] | You mean, like a ghost? | 你的意思是 她的鬼魂回来了 |
[15:18] | There’s a witch that we’ve been keeping an eye on. | 有个女巫处在我们的监控之下 |
[15:20] | She’s harmless on her own, but somehow, | 她本人没什么威胁 但不知怎的 |
[15:24] | Antonia has inhabited Marnie’s body. | 安东尼娅占据了玛妮的身体 |
[15:27] | And now that Antonia has a human host, well, | 眼下安东尼娅拥有了一个活人宿主 |
[15:30] | you can see the result. | 后果如何 你可以想象 |
[15:33] | Well, why would Antonia wanna kill you? | 为什么安东尼娅要杀你呢 |
[15:35] | It’s not just me. | 不只是我 |
[15:38] | Luis promised resurrection. | 路易斯提到了复活 |
[15:42] | I believe that she wants to make all vampires meet the sun, | 我认为她打算让所有吸血鬼都暴露在阳光下 |
[15:47] | finish what she started in 1610. | 以完成她自1610年开始的杀戮 |
[15:49] | But that… That’s insane. | 可是 这也太疯狂了 |
[15:52] | There are millions of vampires. | 世界上的吸血鬼成千上万 |
[15:53] | Since when has any fanatic been held back | 那种狂热的信徒什么时候 |
[15:55] | by the improbability of their righteous mission? | 因为正义的使命难以完成而退缩过 |
[16:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:03] | Well, I sure as hell don’t wanna fry in the sun. | 我无论如何也不想在太阳底下烤焦 |
[16:06] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[16:08] | Sheriffs, | 各位治安官 |
[16:09] | alert every vampire in your area. | 通知你们管辖区内的每一个吸血鬼 |
[16:12] | Instruct them to leave the state. | 命令他们离开本州 |
[16:13] | I will handle areas three and five myself. | 三区和五区由我来负责 |
[16:15] | Those who choose to stay, they will do as we do: | 那些选择留下的 就照着我们的办法做 |
[16:20] | Bind ourselves with silver to keep us in our coffins. | 用银器捆住自己 关在棺材里 |
[16:25] | You want us to willfully silver ourselves? | 你要我们自愿受银器的折磨 |
[16:27] | I shall not abandon this kingdom, and neither will you. | 我不能放弃这片领地 你们也不能 |
[16:31] | The suffering will be great. | 我们即将遭受很大的痛苦 |
[16:33] | But it is our only chance to survive the day. | 但这也是我们存活下来的唯一机会 |
[16:36] | Physical strength is our greatest asset, | 我们最大的优势就在于身强力壮 |
[16:38] | and you wish us to surrender it? | 你要让我们自愿放弃这个优势 |
[16:39] | My decision is final. | 照我说的做 |
[16:41] | I will not expose my subjects | 我不能让我的子民 |
[16:43] | to another massacre like Legrono. | 再经历洛格罗尼奥那样的大屠杀 |
[16:48] | So tonight we go to ground in silver. | 那今晚我们要捆着银器躲到地下 |
[16:52] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[16:54] | We brace | 准备迎接 |
[16:57] | for the resurrection. | 复活的女巫 |
[17:31] | We left our clothes in the woods. | 我们把衣服落在树林了 |
[17:34] | You want me to go get them? | 要我去拿回来吗 |
[17:36] | Don’t you dare move. | 不许走 |
[17:46] | You still there? | 睡着了吗 |
[17:47] | I’m listening to your heart beat. | 我在听你的心跳声 |
[17:51] | I can feel it. Every pulse. | 我能感觉到每一次跳动 |
[17:56] | Through your skin, into mine. | 透过你的肌肤 传到我的身体里 |
[18:03] | If I lay still and think about nothing else, | 如果我就这么静静地躺着 心无杂念 |
[18:10] | it feels like my own heart is beating. | 感觉就像我的心脏在跳动 |
[18:14] | I feel like mine’s still racing. | 我感觉我的心跳还很剧烈呢 |
[18:18] | At least there’s some things you haven’t forgot. | 至少你还有些事情没有忘记 |
[18:29] | Sookie, | 苏琪 |
[18:35] | do you want me to remember again? | 你希望我恢复记忆吗 |
[18:37] | Stop it. Of course I do. | 那还用问 当然啦 |
[18:40] | I mean, I wouldn’t want you to change any, but, | 我不希望现在的你有任何改变 但是 |
[18:44] | I do want you to get your memories back. | 我的确希望你能找回记忆 |
[18:47] | Yeah, but that would change me. | 嗯 但那样就会改变我 |
[18:50] | Once I know who I am, | 一旦我想起了我的身份 |
[18:53] | everything I’ve done, | 我所做的一切 |
[18:56] | I… I couldn’t possibly be the same. | 我 我可能就跟现在不一样了 |
[19:00] | Would you still want me then? | 你还要我吗 |
[19:05] | I… | 我 |
[19:09] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:13] | You did a lot of terrible things to me, | 你对我 还有我爱的人 |
[19:17] | and people I love. | 做了很多可怕的事 |
[19:20] | But then | 不过 |
[19:22] | there’s the you who’s so good, and | 你还有善良 体贴 |
[19:24] | kind, and sweet. | 可爱的一面 |
[19:26] | I could never have let the old you into my bed. | 要是从前的你 我绝不会让他上我的床 |
[19:29] | God knows you tried. | 天知道你有没有想过 |
[19:33] | Sookie, would you still want me? | 苏琪 那你还会要我吗 |
[19:37] | I hope I would. | 但愿吧 |
[19:40] | I… I hope I will. | 希望如此 |
[19:44] | ‘Cause | 因为 |
[19:46] | that day’s gonna come, and | 虽然那一天终究会到来 |
[19:49] | I wanna be still feeling this, now. | 我还是希望这种感觉不要改变 |
[19:54] | I want to so, so bad. | 好想好想 |
[19:59] | That’s all I need to hear. | 有你这句话就够了 |
[20:09] | And time. | 时间到 |
[20:12] | This’ll sting a bit. | 会有点痛 |
[20:16] | You fucking cunt! | 你这个贱人 |
[20:17] | I’m gonna shove my fist up your ass and use you a hand warmer! | 我要插爆你的菊花 拿你当暖手炉 |
[20:22] | Shush! You’re not helping. | 安静 你太不配合了 |
[20:24] | Please shut the fuck up and fix me. | 给我闭嘴 赶快治疗 |
[20:28] | Oh, I can’t fix ya, honey. I’m not a witch. | 我治不好你 亲爱的 我又不是巫师 |
[20:30] | I can’t undo curses. | 我不会解除咒语 |
[20:31] | Best I can do is remove the outside rot. | 最多就是帮你去除表面的腐皮 |
[20:34] | You’re still decomposing on the inside. | 但皮肤里的身体还在腐烂 |
[20:37] | Then what the hell am I paying you for? | 那我花钱叫你来做什么 |
[20:39] | I can make you look pretty again. | 我能让你恢复原先的美貌 |
[20:41] | Or at least what you looked like before, | 或者说让你看起来和以前一样 |
[20:43] | whatever you call that. | 随便你怎么认为了 |
[20:50] | This’ll speed the healing. | 这能加速皮肤的愈合 |
[20:52] | One in each buttock, one in each arm, one in each temple. | 臀部 手臂 太阳穴各打两针 |
[20:55] | Six shots, four times a day. | 一共六针 一天四次 |
[20:57] | For how long? | 要打多久 |
[20:58] | Forever. | 永远 |
[21:00] | For… Forever? | 永 永远 |
[21:02] | I can get you a bulk discount on the shots. | 我可以给你批发价 |
[21:08] | Your brother had some nasty food poisoning. | 你弟弟食物中毒了 |
[21:10] | His fever’s down from 105, | 他起初高烧40多度 |
[21:12] | but it’s still quite high, | 现在降了 不过还有点烧 |
[21:14] | so I’d like to admit him for observation. | 所以我要他留院观察 |
[21:16] | I’m fine. I’m just normally hotter. | 我没事 我的体温本来就高 |
[21:20] | Will you tell her? | 你跟她解释解释 |
[21:21] | Uh, yeah, it’s true. Our family, we’re naturally warm. | 是的 我们家的人天生体温高 |
[21:28] | Huh. That’s strange. | 真是奇怪 |
[21:30] | See? I don’t feel flush or nothin’. | 看吧 我没觉得烧得难受 很正常 |
[21:33] | So whatever it was, I must have threw it all up. | 不管吃了什么东西 我肯定全都吐出来了 |
[21:36] | Can I… Can I just go home, please? | 我可以回家了吗 |
[21:40] | Get changed. I’ll grab the discharge instructions. | 换衣服吧 我去开出院证明 |
[21:45] | Hey, Tommy, are you sure you’re okay? | 托米 你确定没事吧 |
[21:46] | I got no insurance. I can’t stay another day. | 我没有医疗保险 不能待下去了 |
[21:49] | – Tommy, that’s not a reason. – I’m fine, I swear. | -托米 这可不是理由 -我真的没事 |
[21:51] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[21:53] | You looked like you were two steps from death’s door. | 你当时那样子可吓死我了 |
[21:55] | What the hell happened to you? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[21:57] | I don’t know, I… I figured you’d be home late, | 我不知道 我以为你回家很晚 |
[21:59] | so I just took the full moon run on my own. | 就一个人趁着满月出去跑了 |
[22:02] | I must have eaten somethin’ I didn’t mean to. | 我肯定吃了什么不该吃的东西 |
[22:04] | I’m sorry. Christ, I’m sorry I was… | 抱歉 唉 我当时… |
[22:08] | I was still at the apartments, or what’s left of ’em. | 我当时在公寓那边 应该说在废墟那边 |
[22:10] | I shoulda gotten home sooner. | 我应该早点回来的 |
[22:12] | Don’t blame yourself. It wasn’t you. | 别自责 又不是你害的 |
[22:22] | Oh. Hey. | 嗨 |
[22:24] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[22:35] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[22:39] | I don’t know why you let Eric go. | 我不知道你为什么放了埃里克 |
[22:42] | I’m not sure I wanna know, but | 我可能也不想知道 但是 |
[22:45] | I’m glad you did. | 很高兴你这么做了 |
[22:48] | It appears the reunion was, uh, a happy one? | 看样子 你们的重聚 很开心吧 |
[22:50] | Yes. Very much so. | 是的 非常开心 |
[22:52] | Eric, shush. | 埃里克 别说了 |
[22:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[22:57] | What’s in the bag? | 包里是什么 |
[23:02] | I can’t believe a witch could make vampires do that. | 真不敢相信 巫师能控制吸血鬼做这种事 |
[23:05] | Well, I believe it. | 反正我是信了 |
[23:06] | Of course it would be safest if Eric were to come with me, but | 如果埃里克跟我走的话是最安全的 但还是 |
[23:10] | the choice is his. | 看他的意思吧 |
[23:12] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[23:13] | I thought not. | 我估计也是 |
[23:17] | I’ll leave you with this, then. | 那我把这个留给你们 |
[23:22] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[23:23] | If we do not chain ourselves, | 如果我们不用银链子捆住自己 |
[23:25] | then will all meet the sun together. | 那就只能到太阳底下相见了 |
[23:27] | I am going home, where Jessica and I will do the very same thing. | 我这就回家 我跟杰西卡也要做同样的事情 |
[23:36] | If you care anything for him, you will do this, | 如果你关心他 就一定要做这件事 |
[23:39] | or it’ll be his last day on Earth. | 否则明天就是他的死期 |
[23:50] | Get off the road! | 别挡路 |
[23:54] | Motherfucker. | 操你妈的 |
[24:14] | I hear you! | 我听见了 |
[24:21] | Pam? | 帕姆 |
[24:24] | Get your ass out here, you prune-faced bitch. | 滚出来 你个没脸皮的贱人 |
[24:29] | I ain’t scared of you. | 老娘不怕你 |
[24:32] | You want me, come and get me! | 想杀我 出来杀啊 |
[24:36] | Hush, dear. | 嘘 亲爱的 |
[24:38] | You’ll wake even the dead. | 死人都要被你吵醒了 |
[24:41] | Oh, hell, no. You’re the second-to-the-last person I wanna see. | 不是吧 你是我第二不想见到的人 |
[24:44] | Now, don’t be too hard on Marnie. | 好了 别太难为玛妮了 |
[24:46] | Marnie’s spirit is pure. | 玛妮的灵魂很纯净 |
[24:49] | And Tara ain’t so crazy about | 玛妮对自己的评价方式很新鲜 |
[24:50] | Marnie’s new way of talkin’ about herself. | 不过泰拉对此一点儿兴趣也没有 |
[24:54] | Marnie is no longer here. | 玛妮不在这儿 |
[24:57] | She’s allowed me to reside within her | 她允许我进驻她的身体 |
[25:00] | for the sacred work I’ve come to do. | 以完成我神圣的职责 |
[25:04] | You may call me Antonia. | 你可以叫我安东尼娅 |
[25:07] | Why should I call you anything? | 我干嘛要知道你叫什么 |
[25:09] | Because we are alike. | 因为我们很像 |
[25:11] | Because we have both suffered at the hands of vampires. | 因为我们都遭受过吸血鬼的折磨 |
[25:14] | They have raped us. | 他们强奸我们 |
[25:17] | Fed on us. | 吸我们的血 |
[25:20] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[25:23] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[25:25] | It’s written all over you. | 一眼就看出来了 |
[25:28] | It’s in your face. | 全写在你的脸上 |
[25:30] | It’s in your rage. | 刻在你愤怒的内心 |
[25:33] | It’s in mine, too. | 我亦是如此 |
[25:36] | – Feel it. – Let go of me! | -来感觉吧 -放开我 |
[25:37] | Feel it! | 来感觉 |
[25:38] | Bruja! | 臭巫婆 |
[25:45] | Imagine our suffering multiplied, | 想象一下吧 如果我们的苦难 |
[25:48] | spread over this entire earth. | 遍及整个世界 那是什么景象 |
[25:51] | We are two among a sea of thousands, millions who have been savaged | 千百年来 多少人类遭受吸血鬼虐待 |
[25:55] | by vampires over the centuries. | 我们只是其中的两个 |
[25:58] | I know you want to fight. | 我知道你想反抗 |
[26:01] | I got no way of fightin’ back. | 我没办法反抗 |
[26:03] | I do. | 我有 |
[26:05] | I can avenge our torment, | 我能为我们的苦难复仇 |
[26:07] | and the torment of every human | 为每一个在吸血鬼的尖牙下 |
[26:09] | who has felt the stab of a vamre’s fangs. | 受过伤 受过苦的人类复仇 |
[26:14] | But I cannot do it alone. I need you. | 但我一个人办不到 我需要你 |
[26:18] | Together, we can exact retribution. | 我们联手 必能复仇成功 |
[26:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:28] | Say I help you. | 那就帮你吧 |
[26:33] | What do I have to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[26:38] | Make sure everything’s light tight. | 确保各处都密不透光 |
[26:40] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[26:53] | Gently, please. | 轻一点 拜托 |
[27:00] | I’m sorry we must do this. | 抱歉 我们必须这样做 |
[27:04] | I used to have a whole box of silver earrings and necklaces. | 我原来有一大盒子银首饰 |
[27:08] | My mom gave ’em to me when I was 13. | 是十三岁时我妈送给我的 |
[27:10] | She said she never wore ’em, but maybe one day I could. | 她说她没机会戴了 也许哪一天我可以戴上 |
[27:15] | Oh, I hope Eden’s got ’em now. | 现在都归伊登了吧 |
[27:19] | Bucky. Gimme the gloves. | 巴基 给我手套 |
[27:22] | You stand down. I’ll finish this. | 你退下 剩下的我来 |
[27:33] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[27:38] | Ain’t gonna be nothin’ left for you to save if you keep at it. | 再这样下去 你保护的就是一堆烂肉了 |
[27:44] | I feel like I’m dyin’. | 我觉得我快死了 |
[27:46] | You will heal. I promise. | 你会痊愈的 我保证 |
[27:49] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[28:03] | That’s good enough. | 已经够牢靠了 |
[28:10] | Twice that on me. | 给我加倍 |
[28:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:17] | Last one. | 最后一针 |
[28:53] | Fuck me! | 弄死我吧 |
[29:05] | I must be pretty strong. | 我一定很强大吧 |
[29:09] | You’re the strongest vampire I know. | 你是我认识的最强大的吸血鬼 |
[29:15] | It’s like I’ve… I’ve been | 感觉好像我被… |
[29:17] | drained. | 吸干了血 |
[29:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:27] | Fuck. | 操啊 |
[29:29] | I’ve lost too many people in my life. | 我这辈子已经失去了太多重要的人 |
[29:32] | I can’t lose you, too. | 我不能再失去你了 |
[29:35] | I understand. Okay. | 明白 我懂 |
[29:49] | It’ll be dawn soon. | 就快天亮了 |
[29:51] | I hope… No, I’m sure this is enough. | 我希望 不 我肯定这已经够了 |
[29:58] | Will you… Will you stay with me? | 你会陪在我身边吗 |
[30:19] | I remember another one, | 我还记得一个人 |
[30:19] | a girl in Agua Nueva. | 一个阿瓜努埃瓦的女孩子 |
[30:21] | She was, uh… | 她… |
[30:22] | She was in labor and losing a lot of blood. | 她当时正在分娩 流了很多血 |
[30:26] | The doctors wanted to cut the baby out of her, but | 医生们想开刀把婴儿取出来 |
[30:29] | that might kill the mother, too. | 但很难保住母亲的命 |
[30:31] | The abuela called for Tio Luca. | 祖母叫来了卢卡叔叔 |
[30:33] | And my tio, he came, | 我的叔叔过来后 |
[30:35] | and he put his hand on her belly, | 把一只手放在她的腹部 |
[30:38] | said a prayer to Santa Margarita, | 然后向圣女祈祷 |
[30:42] | and they both lived. | 结果他们都活了下来 |
[30:46] | Tio Luca said that every life he saved | 卢卡叔叔曾说他每救一个人 |
[30:48] | cost him a little bit of his own. | 都会耗费他一些元气 |
[30:50] | I thought he was gone. | 我以为他不在了 |
[30:53] | But he came back for his Jesusito. | 结果他为了他的约瑟回来了 |
[30:59] | Old Luca could have warned me. | 老卢卡应该跟我事先说一声 |
[31:01] | I felt like a giant-ass puppet for your ghost uncle. | 我感觉像被你的鬼叔叔操控的傻逼木偶 |
[31:05] | Don’t you see how rare this is? | 你知道这有多稀罕吗 |
[31:07] | You and Marnie are the only people that I’ve ever met | 你和玛妮是我唯一见过的 |
[31:11] | who can connect with the dead. | 能跟死人通灵的人 |
[31:15] | Being a medium is a serious calling. | 灵媒是非常厉害的 |
[31:18] | I wish I didn’t always have to answer. | 真希望我有得选 |
[31:20] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[31:23] | You are the answer. | 你命中注定 |
[31:27] | Oh, hell. | 见鬼 |
[31:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:34] | Hey, beautiful. It’s Sam. | 美女 是我 山姆 |
[31:36] | What’s goin’ on? | 最近怎么样啊 |
[31:39] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[31:48] | Are you serious? | 你是当真的吗 |
[31:50] | Dead serious. | 认真得不得了 |
[31:51] | In fact, uh, beautiful may be an understatement. | 其实 美女这个词儿还不够形容你 |
[31:56] | Okay. How can I say this | 行了 接下来这个词儿 |
[31:58] | in a way you won’t misinterpret? | 我该怎么说 你才不会曲解呢 |
[32:02] | Fuck you. | 操你 |
[32:11] | Are they in? | 他们加入了吗 |
[32:12] | Yeah. Plus a few others. | 是的 又多了几个人 |
[32:16] | The bigger we can make the circle, | 我们的圈子越壮大 |
[32:17] | the better we can protect ourselves. | 我们就能更好地保护自己 |
[32:22] | Tara, honey, I got no home. | 泰拉 亲爱的 我无家可归了 |
[32:24] | Okay, three pieces of furniture and two sons. | 好吗 就三件家具和两个儿子了 |
[32:28] | They’re gonna live with their good-for-nothin’ daddy | 如果我不能活着回去 他们就只能 |
[32:29] | if I don’t get back on my feet. | 跟那个没用的孩子他爸住一块了 |
[32:34] | I shouldn’t be gettin’ involved. | 我就不该掺和进来 |
[32:36] | We can fight back. | 我们可以还击 |
[32:38] | Marnie’s gettin’ strong. | 玛妮现在很强大了 |
[32:40] | Really strong. | 非常强大 |
[32:42] | And she needs us. | 而她需要我们 |
[32:47] | Now, I can run away and hide. | 现在 我可以自个儿跑了躲起来 |
[32:48] | Or I can hold my ground, and stand up for myself. | 也可以坚守阵地 为自己而战 |
[32:53] | You remember who taught me that? | 你还记得这是谁教我的吗 |
[32:59] | Shoot. | 烦啊 |
[33:02] | Well, if we’re gonna go down, | 好吧 就算我们失败了 |
[33:06] | might as well go down swingin’. | 死也要死得壮烈嘛 |
[33:08] | Yes. | 就是 |
[33:09] | But we’re not goin’ down. | 但我们不会失败 |
[33:11] | We better not. | 最好是这样 |
[33:15] | – You on board? – In the boat. | -你入伙了 -同舟共济 |
[33:17] | – I knew it. – Well, thank God, | -我就知道 -谢天谢地 |
[33:19] | ’cause I wasn’t gonna do it without you. | 因为如果你不干 那我也不干了 |
[33:20] | We can’t stop now. | 我们还不能歇气 |
[33:22] | We each need to bring in at least one more. | 每人至少还要多拉一个人进来 |
[33:24] | Well, I can ask my boyfriend. | 我可以找我男朋友 |
[33:25] | He’s got great, spiritual energy when he’s not stoned. | 他不酗酒的时候 精神能量超级强大 |
[33:28] | My ex-sister-in-law’s in town. She never liked vampires. | 我的前妯娌住在镇上 她从来不喜欢吸血鬼 |
[33:33] | I don’t know any other people. | 我没有认识的人了 |
[33:35] | The more, the better. | 越多越好 |
[33:36] | If we can make the circle strong enough, | 只要我们的圈子够强大 |
[33:38] | we’ll be safe from vampires for good. | 我们就再也不用怕吸血鬼了 |
[33:42] | – All perimeters secure. – Copy that. | -一切正常 -收到 |
[33:49] | What’s it gonna feel like? | 那是什么感觉呢 |
[33:52] | Do you know? | 你知道吗 |
[33:54] | We won’t be able to control our bodies. | 到时候我们会无法控制自己的身体 |
[33:57] | Whether our minds will be conscious, | 至于我们的意识是否清醒 |
[34:01] | I do not know. | 我就不知道了 |
[34:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[34:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:11] | I’ve caused you so much suffering in your human life, | 你还是人类的时候 我就让你受了那么多苦 |
[34:15] | and now in this one. | 现在又让你受罪 |
[34:17] | No. | 不 |
[34:19] | I don’t want you to ever be sorry. | 你永远不需要抱歉 |
[34:21] | I’ve lived more with you than | 你对我的陪伴和教导 |
[34:23] | I ever would have with my human parents. | 远超过我的人类父母所能给予 |
[34:28] | I never thanked you for that. | 我从未因此感谢过你 |
[34:30] | We will survive this. | 我们一定能逃过此劫 |
[34:32] | Think of the life that you’ll go back to. | 想想你的生活即将回归原样 |
[34:36] | Think of Hoyt. | 想想霍伊特 |
[34:44] | I don’t know if I can go back to him. | 我不知道我还能不能回到他身边 |
[34:50] | He loves me. | 他爱我 |
[34:51] | Bill, he loves me so much, | 比尔 他非常爱我 |
[34:54] | it hurts to even think about it. | 想到这个我都会心痛 |
[34:59] | But I don’t love him the same. | 可我却并不那么爱他 |
[35:03] | I think if I was still human, I would. | 如果我还是个人类 我会的 |
[35:06] | I know that I… I would. | 我知道 我肯定会的 |
[35:08] | But I don’t have a human heart anymore. | 可我已经没有人类的心了 |
[35:13] | Yes, you do. | 不 你有 |
[35:14] | If you’ve fallen out of love with him, | 就算你不再爱他 |
[35:16] | it doesn’t mean that you’ve lost your humanity. | 也不代表你丧失了人性 |
[35:21] | We are, | 我们的本质 |
[35:24] | at our core, human. | 是人类 |
[35:26] | It’s a human’s fault we’re burnin’ like bacon. | 我们要被烤焦 都是那个人类的错 |
[35:29] | And she was driven to it by the acts of vampires. | 她也是被那些吸血鬼的行为逼到了这份儿上 |
[35:33] | All these years, we indulged our | 这些年来 我们只顾着 |
[35:37] | murderous impulses. | 满足凶残的欲望 |
[35:39] | Called it our nature. | 还美其名曰天性使然 |
[35:43] | How could we not expect reprisal? | 我们又怎能指望没有报应呢 |
[35:46] | Who cares who started it? | 是谁先动手都没关系了 |
[35:49] | She’s hell-bent on killin’ us. | 她一心要置我们于死地 |
[35:53] | We have to kill her first. | 我们得先杀了她 |
[35:55] | Answerin’ killin’ with killin’ | 冤冤相报 |
[35:58] | is what led us to this. | 何时了 |
[36:01] | I have had | 我活了 |
[36:04] | 175 years on this earth. | 一百七十五年 |
[36:10] | And I’ve accomplished so little good. | 几乎没做过什么好事 |
[36:13] | If we survive… | 如果我们活下来 |
[36:15] | when we survive the day, | 从我们活下来的那一天起 |
[36:23] | I will put a stop to it. | 我要洗心革面 |
[36:25] | But you have done good. | 但是你做过好事 |
[36:30] | You made me. | 你创造了我 |
[36:33] | And when we survive the day, | 如果我们能活下来 |
[36:36] | I am going to eat that fuckin’ witch, | 我要把那个混蛋女巫生吞活剥了 |
[36:41] | startin’ with her face. | 从她的脸开始 |
[36:47] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[36:48] | It must be past noon by now. | 应该过中午了 |
[36:53] | The spell hasn’t come. | 咒语还没有来 |
[36:58] | It may not come at all. | 也许根本不会有 |
[37:00] | Maybe not. | 可能没有 |
[37:01] | Sookie, | 苏琪 |
[37:05] | remove the silver. | 拿走这些银锁链 |
[37:07] | I can’t take that chance. | 我不能冒险 |
[37:09] | There’s still half a day of sunlight left. | 还有半天才日落呢 |
[37:12] | If I let you meet the sun, | 如果让你见到太阳 |
[37:15] | I’d never forgive myself. | 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[37:19] | King Bill said the witch is very powerful. | 比尔国王说那女巫法力强大 |
[37:23] | So who knows that? | 谁知道呢 |
[37:26] | I may meet the sun anyway. | 说不定我终归要见太阳 |
[37:31] | I’d rather you didn’t remember me like this. | 我希望最后能留给你一个好印象 |
[37:36] | There was one other time I saw you under silver. | 以前有一次 我看到你被银链子捆住 |
[37:40] | You were in a church | 你当时在一座教堂里 |
[37:41] | full of people who hated vampires. | 周围全是痛恨吸血鬼的人 |
[37:44] | You said you’d give yourself up | 你说你愿意为格瑞克和我 |
[37:46] | in exchange for Godric, and for me. | 牺牲自己 |
[37:51] | Didn’t sink in at the time, but even then, | 当时根本想不通 不过 |
[37:56] | you were willing to die for me. | 你那时就愿意为我而死 |
[37:59] | And still, you didn’t love me. | 但你还是不爱我 |
[38:02] | There was all that other stuff that | 有很多别的事情 |
[38:04] | kinda blotted it out for me. | 让我无法爱上你 |
[38:06] | I’d rather not think about it. | 我现在不想再回忆那些了 |
[38:11] | Sookie, I don’t want my memory back. | 苏琪 我不想恢复记忆 |
[38:14] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[38:18] | If you can overlook the things I’ve done, | 如果你能忘了我过去的所作所为 |
[38:22] | and forgive me for them, | 真心地原谅我 |
[38:26] | I don’t want to remember. | 我要那些记忆做什么呢 |
[38:32] | I’m perfectly happy as I am with you. | 现在我跟你在一起非常幸福 |
[38:37] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:42] | But I’m still not letting you out of the silver. | 但我还是不能取掉银锁链 |
[38:52] | If we hadn’t just laid off all our security people, | 如果不是所有的保安都被炒了 |
[38:54] | I’d have you thrown out. | 我一定叫他们把你扔出去 |
[38:56] | Whoa. I’m not here to start a fight. | 别啊 我不是来吵架的 |
[38:59] | Why are you pickin’ one with me? | 你怎么发这么大脾气 |
[39:01] | Uh, is this that, uh, | 是不是因为 |
[39:03] | that intimacy problem you were talking about? | 你上次说的那个隐私问题 |
[39:06] | You know what my problem is? | 你知道我的问题出在哪儿吗 |
[39:08] | I am a terrible judge of character. | 我看人太不准了 |
[39:10] | I let people into my life too easily, and then I pay for it. | 我过于轻信人 所以付出了代价 |
[39:13] | Thank you for reminding me. | 谢谢你提醒我 |
[39:14] | I thought we had a great time together. | 我们在一起不是很开心吗 |
[39:17] | Have you been drinking? Hard drugs? | 你是喝醉了 还是嗑药了 |
[39:20] | No. Why would you even… | 没有 你为什么这么… |
[39:21] | Do you remember the last 24 hours at all? | 昨天的事情你还记得吗 |
[39:26] | Do you remember sleeping with me? | 记得我们上床的事情吗 |
[39:28] | I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t forget that. | 如果真有那事 我怎么可能忘 |
[39:32] | Do you remember kicking me out of your trailer? | 记不记得你把我赶出了你的活动房 |
[39:34] | What? No. When was that? | 怎么可能 那是什么时候的事 |
[39:36] | Like 8:30. | 八点半左右 |
[39:38] | Yeah, I was over at the apartments. | 我当时在出租屋那边 |
[39:40] | There was no one in my trailer. | 我房子里没人啊 |
[39:42] | Unless my brother let himself in. | 除了我弟弟可能进去 |
[39:44] | And he’s not your twin brother, right? | 他跟你不是双胞胎吧 |
[39:45] | No, he looks nothin’… | 不 他跟我完全… |
[39:53] | Oh, fuckin’ hell. | 见他娘的鬼 |
[39:56] | Oh fuck. | 该死 |
[40:00] | Luna, that time you skinwalked | 卢娜 当你变成其他人时 |
[40:02] | and got incredibly sick, | 说感觉十分难受 |
[40:03] | tell me again what happened. | 再跟我讲一遍细节 |
[40:04] | – I ran a super high fever. – Fever. | -我发高烧 -发烧 |
[40:06] | – And I threw up, like, everything. – Yeah. | -所有东西都吐出来了 -对 |
[40:08] | And I started vomiting blood. Was your brother vomiting blood? | 然后开始吐血 你弟弟吐血了吗 |
[40:11] | Yeah, he was. | 是的 他吐了 |
[40:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[40:15] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[40:18] | – Jesus Christ. – Now I feel sick. | -上帝啊 -轮到我想吐了 |
[40:22] | Uh, Hol, honey? | 霍莉 亲爱的 |
[40:25] | Why is Andy Bellefleur asking for you | 为什么安迪·贝弗勒拿着一束 |
[40:28] | with a dozen Winn-Dixie roses in his hand? | 从温迪克西超市买的玫瑰要见你 |
[40:30] | Oh, Christmas mornin’, I completely forgot! | 天啊 我完全忘了 |
[40:37] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[40:38] | Better than he deserves. | 配他是绰绰有余 |
[40:40] | Have you been seeing Andy? | 你和安迪在谈恋爱吗 |
[40:41] | So? What if I was? | 怎么了 是又怎样 |
[40:44] | Well, me, Mikey, and Terry | 我 迈奇和特里 |
[40:46] | are crammed up in his bedroom for the time being. | 目前都挤在他的卧室里 |
[40:48] | So if you’re fixin’ to get lucky, | 如果你们进展顺利的话 |
[40:50] | might have to share the couch. | 就只能挤沙发了 |
[40:51] | I wasn’t even thinking about that. | 我还没想那么远 |
[40:53] | – Look, between you and me… – Mmm-hmm. | -跟你说句悄悄话 -嗯 |
[40:54] | …their grandmama’s a lush. | 他们的奶奶是酒鬼 |
[40:56] | And that house is fallin’ apart, girl. | 他们家快完了 亲爱的 |
[40:58] | Marryin’ into the Bellefleur family | 嫁进贝弗勒家族 |
[41:00] | ain’t as glamorous as everyone says. | 可没有别人说的那么光鲜 |
[41:02] | Except for Terry. He’s a prince. | 除了特里 他是好人 |
[41:05] | I ain’t marryin’ anyone. | 我现在还不想嫁人 |
[41:07] | We haven’t even had one date yet. | 我们还没约过会呢 |
[41:09] | Hey, have Lafayette fry up his usual for me. | 让拉法耶给我做一份他爱点的菜 |
[41:13] | Uh-huh. | 好 |
[41:17] | Don’t you be watchin’ me. | 你别偷看我 |
[41:22] | Well, aren’t you handsome all cleaned up? | 帅哥收拾得真精神啊 |
[41:27] | Thanks. Just bought the tie. | 谢谢 我刚买的领带 |
[41:29] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[41:30] | These are for you. | 这是给你的 |
[41:31] | Oh, you didn’t have to. | 你没必要破费 |
[41:34] | They were on sale. | 这是打折的 |
[41:37] | Should we grab a booth? | 不如坐下说吧 |
[41:51] | So, uh, | 那么 |
[41:53] | where’d you end up stayin’ the night? | 你晚上住在哪儿 |
[41:55] | The La Crescenta Motel out on Jefferson Highway. | 找到出租房之前 暂时住在杰弗逊高速上的 |
[41:58] | Just till I find a rental. | 科里森塔汽车旅馆 |
[41:59] | Aw, that’s nice. | 不错 |
[42:01] | Oh, no. It’s a dump. | 才不是 那里糟透了 |
[42:02] | Right. Course it is. I stayed there when I… | 没错 我以前住那里 当时我… |
[42:07] | I’ve stayed there. | 我住过那里 |
[42:10] | Ooh, that place. | 那个鬼地方 |
[42:13] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[42:15] | You don’t have to be nervous. | 没必要这么紧张 |
[42:17] | You see me practically every day. | 我们可是天天见面呢 |
[42:21] | It’s just, I haven’t had any | 只是我到现在还没有 |
[42:24] | food today. | 吃东西 |
[42:25] | I’m kinda off my game when I haven’t eaten. | 要是饿着肚子 我就有点儿不在状态 |
[42:28] | Well, the chef is already at work on your favorite. | 大厨正在做你最爱吃的菜 |
[42:31] | I saw to that. | 我吩咐的 |
[42:33] | I should be the one making you feel better, | 应该由我来招待你才对 |
[42:35] | what with the… | 毕竟你… |
[42:38] | I feel fine. | 我没事 |
[42:39] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你没必要担心我 |
[42:44] | Are you okay? | 你不要紧吧 |
[42:55] | I’m just not feelin’ so… | 我只是觉得不是很… |
[42:58] | I don’t know why I’m… | 我不知道为什么会… |
[43:01] | You know what? | 要我说啊 |
[43:03] | This was a bad idea. | 一开始就不该这样 |
[43:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:22] | Hey, little booger. | 你好啊 小鼻涕虫 |
[43:25] | Peekaboo. | 躲猫猫 |
[43:33] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[43:34] | Get outta my kitchen. | 滚出去 |
[43:44] | Maman will pass for you. | 妈妈很快就来 |
[43:45] | Lady, quit it. You hear me? | 小姐 快滚开 听见没 |
[44:06] | Hey! | 喂 |
[44:07] | Good Lord! Lafayette! | 我的天哪 拉法耶 |
[44:09] | You scared the stuffin’ outta me. | 你吓死我了 |
[44:20] | You okay? | 没问题吧 |
[44:22] | You wanna slow down? | 要不要慢一点儿 |
[44:24] | No. | 不用 |
[44:27] | Keep goin’. | 继续 |
[44:29] | No, wait. | 不 等下 |
[44:30] | Scoot off. | 换个位置 |
[44:48] | Baby, hold on. | 宝贝 等一下 |
[44:51] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[44:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:57] | I’m tryin’. | 我尽力了 |
[45:00] | Why you even gotta try? | 为什么那么努力 |
[45:08] | I guess… | 我觉得… |
[45:13] | I keep thinking about last night, | 我一直想着昨晚的事 |
[45:16] | what we walked in on. | 我们撞见的那场面 |
[45:18] | What? Sookie and that vamp? | 什么 苏琪和那个吸血鬼吗 |
[45:20] | Are you in love with her? | 你是不是爱她 |
[45:22] | What? You kiddin’ me? | 什么 开什么玩笑 |
[45:25] | We’re seriously having this conversation? Now? | 我们真的要讨论这个问题吗 现在吗 |
[45:28] | You asked. I’m telling you. | 是你先问的 我只是回答你 |
[45:29] | Baby, this is crazy. You’re imagining things. | 宝贝 这太扯了 你总是胡思乱想 |
[45:33] | Then why am I feeling this way? | 那为什么我老是有这种感觉 |
[45:45] | All right, all right. Hey. | 没事的 没事的 |
[45:49] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[45:51] | I worry for her. I do. | 我很担心她 这是真的 |
[45:55] | That’s as far as it goes. | 但仅此而已 |
[46:00] | There’s only one girl that I love. | 我爱的女人只有一个 |
[46:04] | Only one girl that I dream about. | 我朝思暮想的只有一个女人 |
[46:07] | I don’t know why you’re thinking the things you are, | 我不知道你为什么有这种想法 |
[46:11] | but all’s I can say | 但我要告诉你的是 |
[46:13] | is that I’m here, and I’m yours. | 我人在这儿 我是属于你的 |
[46:21] | Forever? | 一辈子 |
[46:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:26] | Forever. | 一辈子 |
[46:56] | Marnie? | 玛妮 |
[46:59] | What’s goin’ on? | 出什么事了 |
[47:00] | My name | 我的名字是 |
[47:03] | is Antonia. | 安东尼娅 |
[47:06] | I died at the hands of vampires | 早在1610年 |
[47:10] | in the year 1610. | 我死于吸血鬼手下 |
[47:12] | Our brave and loyal friend Marnie | 我们忠实勇敢的朋友玛妮 |
[47:16] | has summoned me from across the centuries, | 召唤我跨越时空而来 |
[47:19] | for we are once again at war. | 因为又一场战争即将打响 |
[47:24] | But we are capable of defending ourselves. | 但这次我们有能力保护自己 |
[47:28] | I can show you. | 我可以向你们证明 |
[47:30] | If you do not wish to join me, go now. | 如果你不想加入 现在就走 |
[47:34] | I seek only the assistance of the willing. | 我只需要自觉自愿的协助 |
[47:44] | Hey, where you goin’? | 你们去哪儿 |
[47:48] | Cowards! | 懦夫 |
[47:49] | Let them go if they cannot stand with us. | 既然他们不能与我们并肩作战 就让他们走 |
[47:54] | This group had a traitor once. | 这里曾经出过一个叛徒 |
[47:58] | She betrayed our names to the vampires. | 她把我们的名字出卖给吸血鬼 |
[48:03] | She has paid for it. | 为此她已经付出代价 |
[48:08] | We are no longer hidden. | 我们没必要再躲躲藏藏了 |
[48:11] | If we do nothing and wait, | 如果我们坐以待毙 |
[48:14] | we shall be tortured, | 到头来下场就是被折磨 |
[48:16] | raped, | 被强奸 |
[48:17] | murdered, eaten. | 被杀害 成为他们的食物 |
[48:20] | But understand this: | 但你们要明白 |
[48:23] | Vampires are not immortal. | 吸血鬼并非不死之身 |
[48:30] | They’re only harder to kill. | 只是杀掉他们不太容易罢了 |
[48:34] | And that is where our humanity is our great advantage, | 相对而言 人性是我们最大的优势 |
[48:38] | for our human spirits are immortal. | 因为人类的灵魂是不朽的 |
[48:44] | I stand before you as living proof of this very fact. | 我能站在你们面前 就是一个鲜活的例子 |
[48:50] | I have matched my human spirit | 我以我的人类灵魂 |
[48:53] | against their emptiness, | 对抗过那些行尸走肉 |
[48:57] | and I have won. | 最终我赢了 |
[49:00] | Now I require your support, so we may do so again. | 现在有了你们的帮助 我们就能再次获胜 |
[49:04] | Let us show these vampires | 我们要让吸血鬼们见识到 |
[49:07] | the fury and power of the human spirit. | 人类灵魂的愤怒与力量 |
[49:12] | We have waited 400 years for this. | 我们已等待四百年之久 |
[49:18] | Who of you will join me? | 谁愿意加入我 |
[49:23] | I will. | 我 |
[49:25] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[49:27] | – Me, too. – I’m in. | -我也是 -算我一个 |
[49:36] | What the hell? | 你干嘛呢 |
[49:39] | I needed to see if you had any conscience left. | 想看看你的良心是不是让狗吃光了 |
[49:43] | I figure I deserve that. | 我也是活该 |
[49:45] | Uh, I got no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不懂你在说什么 |
[49:50] | Tell me, was I next? | 接下来要对付我了吧 |
[49:52] | I mean, there’s no way to keep it up with both of us around. | 我的意思是 一山不容二虎 |
[49:55] | The only thing to do would be to kill me. | 你只要杀了我就行 |
[49:59] | Then you’d have the money, the bar, the girl, everything. | 那么我的钱 酒吧 妞儿 全都归你了 |
[50:04] | Whoa, whoa. No, no, no. | 不 不是这样的 |
[50:06] | You got it all wrong. Let me… Let me explain. | 你搞错了 听我解释 |
[50:10] | I can tell you how it all happened. | 我可以告诉你怎么回事 |
[50:11] | I don’t care how it happened! | 我没兴趣知道怎么回事 |
[50:13] | It fucking happened! | 事情都他妈的发生了 |
[50:15] | You have made a fool of me for the last time. | 你以后休想再耍我了 |
[50:20] | I didn’t mean to do any of it. I… | 我不是有意的 我… |
[50:22] | It’s the truth, I swear. | 我说的是实话 真的 |
[50:25] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是有意的 |
[50:29] | Please stop. | 住手 |
[50:30] | I didn’t mean… | 我不是… |
[50:36] | I’m goin’ outside. Ten minutes. | 我现在出去 给你十分钟 |
[50:40] | When I get back, I want you gone forever. | 希望你自动消失 永远不再出现 |
[50:52] | Sam. Sam, please. | 山姆 山姆 求你 |
[50:55] | Please remember how sorry I am. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[50:58] | I wish I could forget every fuckin’ thing about you. | 真希望能忘了你闹出来的所有屁事 |
[51:04] | You fucking idiot. | 你这个大笨蛋 |
[51:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[52:00] | Sookie? | 苏琪 |
[52:02] | Hey. I’m a little busy. What’s up? | 我有点忙 什么事 |
[52:04] | I was gonna come and tell you the good news | 我来告诉你好消息 |
[52:07] | that I didn’t turn into a werepanther after all. | 我没有变成豹人 |
[52:09] | Yeah, actually, I asked. | 其实 我咨询过了 |
[52:10] | It doesn’t work like that, but it must be a relief. | 你变不了的 好歹算个安慰吧 |
[52:12] | Uh, it is. | 没错 |
[52:14] | But what the hell’s with the blood? | 你身上怎么有血 |
[52:16] | It’s kinda complicated. Eric’s under silver, | 说来有点复杂 埃里克被银链子锁着 |
[52:18] | and I got a little bit of him on me. | 他的血有些沾到我身上了 |
[52:20] | What? | 什么 |
[52:22] | Sook? What’s goin’ on? | 苏克 到底怎么回事 |
[52:26] | There’s a witch spell comin’. | 有个女巫要施法 |
[52:27] | It’s supposed to make all the vampires walk out into the sun. | 逼迫所有的吸血鬼都出去见太阳 |
[52:30] | What, are you serious? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[52:32] | – I gotta go. – Wait! | -我得走了 -等等 |
[52:34] | If he’s out of control, I don’t want you down there. | 他要是失控了怎么办 在里面太危险了 |
[52:36] | He saved my life, Jason. I owe it to him. | 他救了我的命 杰森 我欠他的 |
[52:39] | I have to go. | 我必须走了 |
[52:40] | He’s not gonna make it without somebody there for him. | 没人在下面帮他 他撑不过去的 |
[52:42] | Go on! I’ll be fine! | 去吧 我没事 |
[52:47] | Not gonna make it? | 撑不过去 |
[52:50] | Oh, Jesus. | 坏了 |
[53:09] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[53:10] | I’m begging you! Please! Let me out! | 求你了 放我出去 |
[53:14] | Please! | 求你了 |
[53:30] | Oh, the sun! | 太阳 |
[53:33] | The sun! | 太阳 |
[53:34] | Oh, the sun! | 太阳 |
[53:37] | The sun! | 太阳 |
[53:39] | To the sun. The sun. | 我要见太阳 太阳 |
[53:42] | – Sun! – No! | -太阳 -不要 |
[53:44] | Eric, please, hold on! | 埃里克 求你了 坚持住 |
[53:45] | Take off the chains! Take ’em off! | 把链子拿开 全都拿开 |
[53:48] | Listen to me! You’ll die if you go out there! | 听我的话 你要是出去了会死的 |
[53:49] | I don’t care! | 我不管 |
[53:51] | I don’t care! | 我不管 |
[54:00] | Beulah, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that hay. | 比尤莱 我一直想找你谈谈那些草 |
[54:11] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[54:25] | The sun! | 太阳 |
[54:35] | Jessica! | 杰西卡 |
[54:40] | No! | 不 |
[54:42] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[54:47] | Jess! | 杰西 |
[54:49] | Bucky! Bucky, I need you! | 巴基 巴基 你过来 |
[54:54] | Hey, get back on the bed! | 回到床上去 |
[54:56] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[54:57] | – Bucky, no! – It hurts! | -巴基 别靠近 -疼死了 |
[54:58] | Let go of the bars. | 松开手 离远点 |
[54:59] | The silver is meltin’ my hand! | 银子灼伤了我的手 |
[55:01] | Don’t help her! | 别帮她 |
[55:03] | Jessica, no! | 杰西卡 不要 |
[55:10] | Jessica, listen to me! | 杰西卡 听我说 |
[55:16] | Jessica! | 杰西卡 |
[55:18] | As your maker, I command you! | 作为你的创造者 我命令你 |
[55:23] | Unchain me! | 解开我 |
[55:25] | Please! | 求你了 |
[55:28] | Jessica! | 杰西卡 |
[55:31] | No! | 不要 |
[55:33] | Hang on, Jess! | 坚持住 杰西 |
[55:34] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[56:09] | Jessica! | 杰西卡 |
[56:10] | Stop! Stop! | 站住 站住 |
[56:11] | I need to get Jessica. | 我要去找杰西卡 |
[56:15] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[56:36] | The sun! | 太阳 |