时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Put him down, put him down. | 放下他 放下他 |
[00:02] | – Check for a pulse. – Barely. | -摸下脉搏 -很微弱 |
[00:04] | I’ll call 911. | 我去打911 |
[00:10] | Hey, Sook! | 苏克 |
[00:11] | How do you know about Warlow? | 你怎么会知道沃罗 |
[00:13] | Warlow is the progeny. | 沃罗就是那后裔 |
[00:15] | Only he can kill Lilith. | 只有他能杀死莉莉丝 |
[00:16] | You smell amazing. | 你的味道好奇妙 |
[00:20] | Human or vampire? | 人类还是吸血鬼 |
[00:24] | – Do you really want to help me? – I do. | -你真想帮我吗 -是的 |
[00:33] | Sir, there’s something you need to know. | 先生 有件事您要知道 |
[00:35] | We had to invite her in. | 我们必须请她进来才行 |
[00:38] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[00:39] | Daddy, I’m a vampire now, but I am still me. | 爸爸 我现在是吸血鬼了 但我依旧是我 |
[00:43] | You have to stop what you’re doing, Daddy. | 爸爸 你必须停止你所做的一切 |
[00:50] | You gotta send her to camp, Truman. | 你必须把她送到营地 杜鲁门 |
[00:51] | Baby, I’m sorry, but you gotta let her go. | 亲爱的 很抱歉 但你必须放手 |
[00:54] | But– | 可… |
[00:55] | It is us against them. | 我们和他们之间的战争 |
[00:56] | What is it gonna take for you to understand? | 要怎样你才能明白 |
[00:58] | I don’t have to listen to this shit. | 老娘才不要听你这些屁话 |
[01:01] | Vampire! | 吸血鬼 |
[01:05] | Stay where you are! | 不许动 |
[01:06] | You guys wanna come over to my place? | 你们想去我家吗 |
[01:07] | We could party there. | 我们可以办个派对 |
[01:10] | You smell like honey. | 你闻起来真香 |
[01:14] | Just tell me that they’re not dead. | 告诉我 她们都没死 |
[01:16] | Please, please tell me they’re not dead. | 求你了 告诉我她们没死 |
[01:18] | What is it about me | 对于我 |
[01:22] | that you want? | 你想要什么 |
[01:25] | Get the fuck off me or die, Warlow. | 不下来就去死 沃罗 |
[01:39] | Get the fuck off me or die, Warlow. | 不下来就去死 沃罗 |
[01:43] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[01:44] | I’d be real careful what you say right now | 换做我是你 会小心讲话 |
[01:47] | ’cause I got a vampire-killing ball of light behind your head | 因为我的杀鬼光球就在你脑后 |
[01:51] | and I’m not afraid to use it. | 而且我不害怕使用它 |
[01:52] | Sookie, you don’t understand. | 苏琪 你不明白 |
[01:53] | No, you’re right. I don’t understand. | 是 你说得对 我不明白 |
[01:56] | I don’t understand why vampires feel the need to lie to me, | 我不明白为什么吸血鬼非要对我欺瞒哄骗 |
[02:00] | hunt me, to terrorize me in my own home. | 赶尽杀绝 让我在自己家中还惊魂未定 |
[02:02] | – I didn’t mean to scare you. – Well, too late for that. | -我没想吓你 -现在说这话可晚了 |
[02:05] | You are my intended. I’ve wandered this Earth | 你是我命定的伴侣 我独自游荡世间几千年 |
[02:07] | for millennia in misery and solitude waiting for you. | 在痛苦孤单中徘徊 只为等你 |
[02:10] | – Dreaming only of you. – Fuck you. | -梦里也只有你 -操你 |
[02:12] | It’s our destiny to be together. | 我们命中注定要在一起 |
[02:13] | – Fuck destiny. – I love you. | -操他妈的命运 -我爱你 |
[02:16] | Don’t you dare say you love me, you psycho freak. | 别跟我说你爱我 你这个变态 |
[02:18] | If you love me so much, why did you kill my parents? | 要是你那么爱我 为什么要杀我父母 |
[02:24] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[02:26] | Oh, my God. I killed them. | 我的天哪 我杀了她们 |
[02:28] | I killed the faeries. I– | 我杀了这些精灵 |
[02:32] | Bill, I’m sorry. Please, I’m so sorry. | 比尔 对不起 求你原谅 真的对不起 |
[02:36] | I couldn’t help it. I tried. | 我控制不了 我试了 |
[02:38] | I tried, but I couldn’t stop. | 我尽力了 可是我停不下来 |
[02:41] | It’ll be all right. We’ll– we’ll figure it out. | 会没事的 我们再想办法 |
[02:46] | They tasted so fucking good. | 她们味道实在太好了 |
[02:54] | No. You’re high. | 停下 你发疯了 |
[02:56] | I feel like I want to have sex or die | 我感觉想做爱 想死掉 |
[02:58] | or die while having sex. | 或者是在做爱的时候死掉 |
[03:00] | You drank four faeries. Faerie blood makes vampires high. | 你吸干了四个精灵 精灵的血让吸血鬼癫狂 |
[03:03] | I’m a fucking monster. | 我是个怪物 |
[03:06] | I deserve to burn for what I did. | 我做了这些坏事 应该烧死 |
[03:11] | On the night that your parents were killed, | 你父母被杀的那天晚上 |
[03:13] | they were trying to kill you. | 他们想杀掉你 |
[03:17] | I saved you. | 我救了你 |
[03:21] | Bullshit! | 放屁 |
[03:25] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[03:26] | No, no, no. Bill, please, don’t you go into a coma on me again. | 不不 比尔 求你别在我面前再昏迷过去 |
[03:34] | You go to your room and you sleep it off. | 回你房间 睡一觉清醒清醒 |
[03:39] | – You can heal. – Sookie, just let me explain. | -你能愈合 -苏琪 听我解释 |
[03:43] | No, you’re a filthy fucking liar. | 不 你是个肮脏可耻的骗子 |
[03:46] | Y’all come in here and you say you love me and you want me, | 你们一个两个都来说什么爱我 想要我 |
[03:50] | but you just want to fuck me | 其实不过想操我 |
[03:51] | and own me and use my fucking blood. | 把我据为己有 利用我该死的血 |
[03:53] | Well, get it through your head, | 你给我听好了 |
[03:54] | I’m not yours or anybody’s. | 我不是你的也不是任何人的 |
[03:56] | None of you know shit about love. | 你们全都不懂什么是爱 |
[04:00] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[04:01] | Now you want to save me, too? | 现在你也要来救我了 |
[04:04] | I thought I was dead to you, Bill Compton. | 你不是当不认识我了吗 比尔·康普顿 |
[04:05] | I didn’t come here for you. I came here for him. | 我并非为你而来 我为他而来 |
[04:08] | If you’re the Bill that’s been harassing Sookie, | 如果你就是那个一直骚扰苏琪的比尔 |
[04:10] | you’d best get out of here before I kill you. | 你最好在我杀你之前滚出去 |
[04:12] | You already have. | 你已经杀过我了 |
[04:14] | As your maker, I command you. | 作为你的创造者 我命令你 |
[04:17] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[06:10] | Bill Compton! | 比尔·康普顿 |
[06:19] | Bill Compton. | 比尔·康普顿 |
[06:34] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[06:36] | Oh, God. No, no, no. | 上帝啊 不 不 |
[06:40] | Hey. Hey. | 喂 喂 |
[06:48] | Oh, no. Oh, God, no. | 天哪 不 不 |
[07:05] | Vampire Bill. | 吸血鬼比尔 |
[07:07] | Come in here and answer for your crimes. | 出来为你的罪行负责 |
[07:23] | Hey. Hey. Hey there, sweetie pie. | 宝贝 听到了吗 |
[07:26] | You’re gonna be okay. Come on, you’re gonna be okay. | 你没事了 走 你会好起来的 |
[07:28] | Daddy’s gonna make you okay. | 爸爸会让你好起来的 |
[07:39] | The vamp cops, they got Pam. | 捉鬼的警察抓走了帕姆 |
[07:43] | – When? – Just now. | -什么时候 -就刚才 |
[07:45] | They took her away in one of those fucking paddy wagons. | 她被抓进警车带走了 |
[07:47] | What the fuck we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[08:00] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这样 |
[08:09] | Vampire! Freeze, vampers! | 吸血鬼 不许动 吸血鬼 |
[08:12] | Freeze. No vampires out after curfew. | 不许动 宵禁之后吸血鬼禁止外出 |
[08:17] | Don’t make any moves. | 不要做任何动作 |
[08:26] | – All in the name of science, huh? – Shut up. | -以科学研究之名哈 -闭嘴 |
[08:31] | Care to explain the scientific value of this? | 要不要解释下这有何科学价值 |
[08:36] | Just asking you to reconsider, Truman. | 只是请你三思而行 杜鲁门 |
[08:38] | If I have to put my daughter in a camp, | 如果必须把女儿送进营地 |
[08:40] | I’m gonna take her there myself. | 我要亲自送她去 |
[08:41] | You don’t think I understand, but I do. | 你以为我不明白 可是我全都懂 |
[08:44] | The vampires took people I loved from me– | 吸血鬼也夺走过我爱的人 |
[08:47] | my own sister, Steve. | 我的亲姐姐 还有史蒂夫 |
[08:50] | He had his faults, but they took him, too. | 史蒂夫有他的不是 可是他们也夺走了他 |
[08:53] | And now they have taken your Willa. | 现在他们又夺走了你的薇拉 |
[08:57] | But I had to learn the hard way. | 我也是经历过痛苦才明白 |
[09:00] | Once they’re turned, they’re gone. | 一旦转变 他们就已经不在了 |
[09:02] | No. No. That’s not true. That can’t be true. | 不不 那不是真的 不可能是真的 |
[09:05] | You and me, we’re just gonna need to move on. | 你和我 必须向前看 |
[09:13] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[09:17] | Even though your heart is breaking now… | 尽管你现在心碎 |
[09:24] | maybe it’s a sign. | 这或许是个预兆 |
[09:26] | Maybe you and I | 或许你和我 |
[09:29] | should think about having a baby. | 应该考虑要个孩子 |
[09:35] | Sarah, | 莎拉 |
[09:38] | I can’t replace her. | 我不可能找谁替代她 |
[09:41] | That’s my little girl Willa | 楼下车里等我的 |
[09:43] | waiting for me in that van down there. | 是我的小女儿薇拉 |
[09:46] | I was in the delivery room when she came out. | 她出生的时候我就在产房 |
[09:48] | I was the first one to hold her. | 第一个抱起她的人是我 |
[09:50] | I was the first one to kiss her. | 第一个亲吻她的人是我 |
[09:51] | I was the first one to say her name. | 第一个喊她名字的人也是我 |
[09:53] | And you can do all that again. | 这一切你全都可以重新来过 |
[09:56] | All you have to do is put a ring on my finger first. | 只要你先给我戴上一枚戒指 |
[09:59] | I am not having this conversation. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[10:03] | Truman. | 杜鲁门 |
[10:04] | We are a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[10:06] | And when I came to you to offer my resources, | 我当初找上你 提供资源 |
[10:09] | my money, my connections, and my love, | 提供资金 献上我的人脉和我的爱 |
[10:12] | you said nothing would separate us. | 你说没有任何事情能让我们分开 |
[10:13] | I said it, I meant it. | 我是说过 当时也是认真的 |
[10:14] | – Then do not walk out that door. – But I have to go. | -那就不要走出那扇门 -我必须走了 |
[10:19] | Do not take me for granted. | 别拿我不当回事 |
[10:20] | That is what Steve did and I won’t have it. | 史蒂夫当初如此 我绝不允许 |
[10:23] | When a woman comes to you in black lingerie, | 有女人穿着黑紧身衣来找你 |
[10:26] | you unwrap her. | 就该把她扒光 |
[10:35] | – Who are you? – My name is Bill Compton. | -你是谁 -我名叫比尔·康普顿 |
[10:38] | How is it you can command me, Bill Compton? | 你为什么能命令我 比尔·康普顿 |
[10:41] | Lilith is part of me. | 莉莉丝与我合二为一 |
[10:43] | She’s guiding me. | 她指引着我 |
[10:45] | I am a prophet in her name. | 我是她座下的先知 |
[10:47] | I drank her blood and now I have her memories. | 我喝了她的血 所以有了她的记忆 |
[10:50] | – Of you. – I don’t believe you. | -关于你的记忆 -我不相信 |
[10:52] | As your maker, I command you to resist the urge to kill me. | 作为你的创造者 我命令你打消杀我的念头 |
[10:58] | And to stay right here with me. | 并且和我一起待在这里 |
[12:38] | You made me into something I despise. | 是你把我变成了我所憎恶的东西 |
[12:42] | I made you into our salvation. | 是我让你来拯救我们的同类 |
[12:58] | Hey there, Jason. | 你好 杰森 |
[13:01] | Hey there, Sarah. | 你好 莎拉 |
[13:05] | What you doing out here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[13:06] | I was in the neighborhood | 我就在附近 |
[13:09] | and thought I’d stop by. | 就想顺道来看看 |
[13:11] | Oh. It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[13:14] | Sure has. | 是啊 |
[13:16] | You know, we didn’t exactly leave things | 我们先前那些事儿 |
[13:19] | on the best of terms. | 可不算愉快 |
[13:21] | All that was from another life. | 早就过去了 |
[13:23] | I have a new calling now. | 我又有了新的使命 |
[13:25] | – Oh. – And a new man. | -是吗 -还有新的男人 |
[13:29] | A powerful man. | 一个位高权重的男人 |
[13:31] | Well, I guess that’s good | 我想这是好事 |
[13:33] | ’cause Steve turned out to be a gay vampire. | 因为史蒂夫变成了吸血鬼基佬 |
[13:38] | So, what can I do you for? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[13:41] | I was very much hoping that I could save your soul. | 我当时真的好想挽救你的灵魂 |
[13:46] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[13:47] | My soul’s doing just fine on its own. Thank you so much. | 我的灵魂挺好的 多谢关心 |
[13:50] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[13:52] | You know, I used to beat myself up something fierce | 知道吗 我以前要非常非常克制自己 |
[13:54] | when I thought about you. | 不去想你 |
[13:57] | I would say to myself, “Sarah, | 我告诉自己 莎拉 |
[14:00] | that Jason Stackhouse did you wrong.” | 杰森·斯塔克豪斯这样待你是不对的 |
[14:04] | And then I would pray to the good Lord | 然后我祈求上帝 |
[14:05] | to wipe all my sinful thoughts about you right out of my head. | 把关于你的罪恶想法统统抛之脑外 |
[14:10] | But then I realized something. | 但后来我意识到了 |
[14:12] | I failed you. | 是我辜负了你 |
[14:14] | I was supposed to help you see God’s light, | 我本该帮你看到上帝之光 |
[14:18] | but I let my petty broken heart get in the way. | 可我却让自己狭隘的内心蒙蔽了眼睛 |
[14:21] | God put a challenge in my path | 上帝赐予我挑战的机会 |
[14:24] | and I ran at the first sign of trouble. | 而我一遇到困难就逃跑了 |
[14:27] | Listen here. You always seemed like a nice lady | 听着 我觉得尽管你看起来有点疯狂 |
[14:30] | behind the crazy and the hate. | 充满仇恨 但你是个好姑娘 |
[14:33] | But I ain’t the same dumb kid | 可我已经不是当年你在太阳会 |
[14:35] | you met at the Fellowship. | 遇到的那个傻小子 |
[14:38] | You know, I’ve been places, I done things. | 我经历了很多 也做了很多事 |
[14:41] | And I am a different woman than the girl you used to know. | 而我也不是你从前认识的那个女孩 |
[14:45] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[14:46] | But you and me, | 但你和我 |
[14:49] | we got some sort of connection. | 我们还有某种关联 |
[14:52] | And that’s why I’m not giving up on you. | 这就是为什么我还没有放弃你 |
[14:57] | I’ve been with a gay guy and an old guy. | 我跟过一个基佬和一个老头 |
[15:01] | Well, I ain’t neither one of those. | 这两个都不是我 |
[15:05] | – Jason Stackhouse. – Yeah? | -杰森·斯塔克豪斯 -怎么 |
[15:08] | I have never felt more holy than when I was with you. | 我再也没有感受过 和你在一起时的圣洁 |
[15:12] | And I truly believe | 我是真的相信 |
[15:15] | God wants me to fuck you. | 上你是上帝的旨意 |
[15:22] | Oh, God! | 上帝啊 |
[15:24] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[15:28] | How’s God feeling now? | 上帝现在感觉如何 |
[15:31] | Righteous. | 正气凛然 |
[15:34] | This feels pretty damn heterosexual. | 这才是搞女人的感觉啊 |
[16:13] | Hey there, baby. | 醒醒 宝贝 |
[16:15] | I need you to drink this. | 把这个喝下去 |
[16:21] | It’s gonna make you feel better. | 它会让你好受些 |
[16:38] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[16:41] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是我 是我 |
[16:54] | Excuse me, miss. | 打扰了 小姐 |
[17:00] | Name’s Jenny. | 我叫简妮 |
[17:02] | What’s yours? | 你叫什么 |
[17:03] | Alcide Herveaux. | 埃尔希德·哈韦欧 |
[17:05] | Packmaster, Shreveport. | 什里夫波特狼群的首领 |
[17:07] | I don’t see why a big bad wolf like you | 我不明白像你这样的大坏狼 |
[17:09] | can’t find no pussy in a pack he claims he runs, | 怎么会在自己的地盘里找不到姑娘 |
[17:11] | but I sure like the looks of you, | 不过我喜欢你的样子 |
[17:14] | so you won’t be hearing me complaining none. | 所以你不会听到我有啥抱怨的 |
[17:17] | 50 bucks for the hour | 五十块一小时 |
[17:19] | and we can do whatever you want. | 你想怎样都可以 |
[17:23] | Except for that shifting shit during sex. | 只是做爱时不许变身 |
[17:25] | I just– I can’t take it from a wolf unless I am one, too. | 接受不了对方是狼 除非我也变身 |
[17:29] | No disrespect, Jenny, but that ain’t why I’m here. | 无意冒犯 简妮 我不是为这个来这里的 |
[17:32] | I’m looking for a shifter. | 我在找一个变形人 |
[17:34] | Late 30s, salt-and-pepper hair. | 将近四十岁 灰白头发 |
[17:36] | He’s traveling with a light-skinned black woman, early 20s. | 同伴是个浅肤色的黑人姑娘 大概二十来岁 |
[17:39] | They got a little girl with them. She’s one of us. | 他们还带了一个小女孩 她是我们的同类 |
[17:42] | Now, I lost their scent not too far from here. | 就在这里不远处 我跟丢了他们的气味 |
[17:46] | If you’ve seen ’em, | 如果你见过他们 |
[17:48] | I’d be willing to pay for information like that. | 我愿意为你的消息付钱 |
[17:51] | Sorry, Packmaster. | 不好意思 首领大人 |
[17:53] | I ain’t seen anyone that matches that description. | 我没见过任何符合你描述的人 |
[17:56] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[17:58] | I have to work. | 我还有活要干 |
[18:16] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[18:18] | What’s it to you? This ain’t no fag bar. | 关你什么事 这里又不是同性恋酒吧 |
[18:20] | Name’s Herveaux. Packmaster, Shreveport. | 我是哈韦欧 什里夫波特狼群的首领 |
[18:24] | – I was wondering if– – Go fuck yourself, Shreveport. | -我想知道… -去你的什里夫波特 |
[18:30] | Did I forget to mention that backwoods wolves | 难道是我忘了提醒你 边远地区的狼人 |
[18:33] | don’t trust wolves from city packs? | 从不信任来自城市的狼人吗 |
[18:36] | Shreveport’s a city? | 什里夫波特是城市吗 |
[18:38] | It’s a matter of perspective. To some folks, it is. | 看你怎么看了 对有些人来说就是 |
[18:42] | You mind if I give you some advice? | 介意我给你点建议吗 |
[18:44] | I’d rather you didn’t. | 真希望你没给过 |
[18:45] | I understand. I do. | 我理解 我懂 |
[18:47] | I wish I could have been a | 我很希望 |
[18:48] | better father for you when you were a little pup. | 在你还小的时候做个好父亲 |
[18:50] | I wish I could have been someone you’d be proud of. | 我希望我能成为让你自豪的人 |
[18:54] | ‘Cause I got some wisdom in my years. | 因为这么多年我毕竟积累了点经验 |
[18:57] | If you weren’t so hell-bent on being angry at me, | 如果你别这样固执地生我的气 |
[18:59] | you might benefit from it. | 说不定你能有所收获 |
[19:01] | What’s your advice? | 你有什么建议 |
[19:03] | It’s more of a question, really. | 其实算是一个问题 |
[19:07] | Are you doing this ’cause you think it’s the right thing to do | 你这样做是因为你觉得这是正确的事 |
[19:10] | or are you doing this to impress | 还是因为你想证明给 |
[19:12] | that piece of ass that’s taken over your life? | 那个主宰了你全部生活的贱货看 |
[19:16] | I’m my own man. | 我就是我 |
[19:17] | And I’m my own wolf. And I’m your packmaster. | 我是独立自主的狼 我是你的首领 |
[19:20] | That’s funny. I don’t remember ever joining your pack. | 搞笑了 我不记得加入过你的狼群 |
[19:23] | Why don’t you get up, get the fuck out of my life? | 那不如你起来 从我眼前滚蛋 |
[19:27] | Go on, get the fuck up. | 快点 起来呀 |
[19:35] | I’m gonna need some cash to get back with. | 我需要钱才能回去 |
[19:38] | Big fucking surprise there. | 真他妈不出所料 |
[19:43] | Door secure. | 门禁就位 |
[19:45] | Come on, now. | 快走 |
[19:48] | – You, this way. – Find Pam. | -你往这边走 -找到帕姆 |
[19:51] | – Move. – Lock it up. | -快走 -锁住 |
[19:57] | Wasn’t me! | 不是我 |
[20:02] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[20:09] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[20:12] | Coming! | 来了 |
[20:16] | Coming! | 来了 |
[20:20] | – Hey, Jess. – Invite me in. | -好啊 杰西 -邀请我进去 |
[20:22] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[20:25] | I know you hate me right now, | 我知道你现在还在恨我 |
[20:26] | but I don’t know where else to go. | 但我不知道还能去哪里了 |
[20:28] | Whoa, whoa, Jess. I don’t hate you. | 喂喂 杰西 我不恨你 |
[20:30] | Just my head has been kind of screwed up. | 只是我的脑子最近有点乱 |
[20:33] | But I feel better now. | 但现在我觉得好多了 |
[20:34] | I have done an unspeakable thing. | 我做了件不可告人的事情 |
[20:37] | And I don’t know why God doesn’t strike me down right now. | 我都不知道为何上帝没有立刻劈死我 |
[20:41] | Except that maybe God is Bill. | 也没准上帝就是比尔 |
[20:43] | But I don’t know. I don’t know anything. | 可我不知道 什么都不知道 |
[20:45] | – I don’t… – Jess. Jess. | -我不… -杰西 杰西 |
[20:46] | – Calm down. – I keep seeing their faces. | -冷静 -我眼前都是她们的脸 |
[20:48] | And the most messed-up part about it | 最见鬼的是 |
[20:51] | is that while I was eating them, | 我吸她们的时候 |
[20:53] | I got turned on. | 我变得超兴奋 |
[20:57] | You know, like you and me. | 就像我俩当初那样 |
[21:00] | But that’s the devil, right? | 但那太邪恶了 对吧 |
[21:02] | Isn’t it? I mean, that is the definition of sin. | 不是吗 这不就是所谓的罪孽吗 |
[21:08] | I’m not sure I’m following, Jess. | 我貌似没太听明白 杰西 |
[21:11] | – Did you love me? – What? | -你爱过我吗 -什么 |
[21:14] | Ever? Did you ever love me? | 曾经 你曾经爱过我吗 |
[21:18] | Sure, yeah. | 当然 爱过 |
[21:21] | There were times, hell, yeah. | 有那么段时间 是爱的 |
[21:23] | Definitely love. | 绝对爱过 |
[21:25] | It just got so screwed up with Hoyt and everything. | 因为霍伊特以及乱七八糟的事情才搞砸了 |
[21:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:35] | Why what? | 什么为什么 |
[21:37] | What did you love about me? | 你爱过我什么呢 |
[21:42] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[21:45] | Everything, I guess. | 我想应该是你的一切吧 |
[21:50] | Your heart most of all. | 尤其是你的心 |
[22:01] | What if Bill isn’t God? | 如果比尔不是上帝怎么办 |
[22:03] | What if Bill is the devil? | 如果比尔是恶魔呢 |
[22:04] | What if I’ve been serving the devil? | 如果我一直服侍的是恶魔怎么办 |
[22:06] | Jess, you haven’t been serving the devil. | 杰西 你没有服侍恶魔 |
[22:08] | Oh, my God. No, no, no. | 天哪 不 不 |
[22:10] | Don’t get close to me. I can’t help myself. | 别靠近我 我控制不住自己 |
[22:12] | I’ll rape you or something | 我搞不好会强暴你 |
[22:14] | and I just– I just need to be put someplace. | 我只是…我只是需要一个地方 |
[22:16] | I need to be put someplace where | 我需要一个不会被引诱的地方 |
[22:17] | I won’t be tempted because you’re tempting me. | 而你现在就在引诱我 |
[22:19] | I’m not tempting you. Come on. | 我没有引诱你 别这样 |
[22:20] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[22:24] | You didn’t mention to me | 你可没跟我讲过 |
[22:25] | that you had a vampire girlfriend before. | 你以前还有个吸血鬼女友 |
[22:28] | Yeah, she’s not my– well, kind of. | 其实她不是 也算是吧 |
[22:33] | I– I don’t know what she is. | 我不知道她算什么 |
[22:35] | Did you just sleep with this lady? | 你刚跟这个女的睡了吗 |
[22:37] | I know you. You’re that awful lady from TV. | 我认识你 你是电视上那个烂女人 |
[22:39] | You are Steve Newlin’s ex-wife. | 你是史蒂夫·纽林的前妻 |
[22:41] | I am not Steve Newlin’s ex-wife. | 我不是史蒂夫·纽林的前妻 |
[22:43] | I am my own person. | 我就是我自己 |
[22:45] | Uh, ladies, let’s just– | 姑娘们 咱们… |
[22:47] | You’re telling me | 你是要告诉我 |
[22:48] | that you have been fornicating with a vampire? | 你居然和吸血鬼乱搞吗 |
[22:51] | You better watch it, lady. | 你说话小心点 小妞 |
[22:53] | I have had a bad fucking night | 我今儿晚上过得糟透了 |
[22:54] | and I do not need to be tested. | 我可不需要你来挑衅 |
[22:55] | – You’re a demon whore! – Oh, you take that back! | -你就是个魔鬼婊子 -放屁 |
[23:00] | Jason has my blood in him. | 杰森体内有我的血 |
[23:03] | He couldn’t stop wanting me | 即使他再怎么努力 |
[23:06] | even if he tried. | 也控制不住想要我 |
[23:08] | He was probably thinking about me while he was sexing up on you. | 他跟你做爱时说不准脑子里想的都是我 |
[23:11] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[23:14] | “And these signs shall follow them that believe; | “信的人必有神迹随着他们 |
[23:18] | in my name shall they cast out devils.” | 奉我之名 驱除魔鬼” |
[23:21] | Mark 1617. | 《马可福音》十六章十七节 |
[23:24] | I always hated the fucking Book of Mark. | 我一直就恨透了《马可福音》 |
[23:27] | I rescind your invitation in this house! | 我收回对你进屋的邀请 |
[23:30] | You can’t do that. This is my house. | 你不能这样 这是我家 |
[23:32] | – Jason! – Freeze, vampire! | -杰森 -不许动 吸血鬼 |
[23:34] | – Jessica! – Stay where you are. | -杰西卡 -呆在原地 |
[23:36] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[23:40] | – Stop that. You can’t take her. – Hey, that’s far enough. | -不行 你们不能带走她 -离远点 |
[23:42] | I’m an officer of the law. | 我可是司法警官 |
[23:44] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[23:46] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[23:46] | I called the LAVTF on your vamp slut. | 我联系路州打鬼队抓你的吸血鬼婊子 |
[23:49] | Say good-bye to her forever. | 跟她永别吧 |
[23:50] | Where the fuck are they taking her? | 他们要把她带到哪里去 |
[23:51] | My body is a fucking temple | 我的身体可是圣洁之所 |
[23:53] | and you have defiled it with your vampire-loving pecker. | 你却用那爱吸血鬼的肉棍玷污了我 |
[25:52] | Evening, fellas. | 晚上好 兄弟们 |
[25:54] | I’m looking for a vampire by the name | 我正在找一个名叫 |
[25:56] | of Pamela Swynford De Beaufort. | 帕梅拉·丝文福特·迪贝弗的吸血鬼 |
[26:02] | Has anyone seen my friend Pam?! | 有谁见过我的朋友帕姆吗 |
[26:19] | Well, I guess not. | 看来是没有 |
[26:22] | Can you lie down for me, please? | 能请你躺下吗 |
[26:24] | Not until you tell me what the fuck this place is. | 你先告诉我这鬼地方到底是哪里 |
[26:28] | I thought I already had. | 我应该已经说过了 |
[26:29] | This is a research facility. | 这是一个研究基地 |
[26:32] | We’re here to study you. | 我们在这里研究你们 |
[26:33] | You’re here to be studied. | 你来这里是让我们研究的 |
[26:35] | If you don’t want to be studied, | 如果你不想被人研究 |
[26:36] | there are guns pointed at you right now. | 现在就有枪对准你 |
[26:39] | Not metaphorical guns, real guns. | 可不是那个”枪”哦 是真枪 |
[26:44] | Now, can you please lie down for me? | 现在 能请你躺下了吗 |
[26:59] | Hold the fuck up. | 等一下 |
[27:00] | Am I in therapy? | 我是在接受治疗吗 |
[27:02] | Well, it’s like therapy, yes. | 是 和治疗差不多 |
[27:04] | But with an incentive. | 不过带有奖励 |
[27:05] | I don’t give a shit what the incentive is. | 姐才不管什么奖励不奖励的 |
[27:08] | I am not gonna talk about my feelings. | 我是不会谈自己的感受的 |
[27:11] | What about the other room? | 那个房间呢 |
[27:12] | What room are you referring to? | 你指的是哪个房间 |
[27:14] | The one where y’all had the vampires fucking | 就是你们让吸血鬼 |
[27:17] | under that hideous fluorescent lighting. | 在恶心的荧光灯下做爱的房间 |
[27:20] | Put me in that room and I will fuck somebody for y’all. | 让我去那个房间 你们给个谁让姐操 |
[27:24] | I want out of this room. This room’s bullshit. | 我不想待在这里 这里糟透了 |
[27:25] | The copulation study is for level threes. | 交配研究是针对那些三级的 |
[27:29] | You’re a level one. | 你是一级 |
[27:31] | Our interest in you is more intellectual. | 我们对你的兴趣更多在于智力方面 |
[27:34] | We want to know what you think, | 我们希望知道你想的是什么 |
[27:37] | how you think, what you think about. | 怎么想 以及想到了什么 |
[27:40] | And we will remain here as long as it takes | 我们会一直待在这儿 |
[27:43] | until you engage in meaningful conversation. | 直到你进入有意义的谈话阶段 |
[27:48] | You mentioned something about an incentive. | 你之前提到了什么奖励 |
[27:52] | When was the last time you fed? | 你上次进食是什么时候 |
[27:54] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[27:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:00] | I am going to ask you a series of questions, | 我会问你一些问题 |
[28:03] | and if I deem your responses truthful, | 如果我认为你诚实地回答了 |
[28:05] | we have what we call a living donor program, | 就可以有我们称之为活体供血的节目 |
[28:08] | or LDP. | 简称LDP |
[28:17] | And what if I don’t feel like being a good girl? | 那如果我就是不想做乖乖女呢 |
[28:23] | You can have watered-down Tru Blood. | 那就只有掺了水的真血 |
[28:26] | – Care to try it? – Bring me a donor. | -想试试吗 -带献血者过来 |
[28:28] | Male or female? | 男的还是女的 |
[28:30] | Female. | 女的 |
[28:35] | Send in Somchai, please. | 请把松彩送进来 |
[28:44] | Hello. My name is Somchai. | 你好 我叫松彩 |
[28:53] | First question, please. | 第一个问题 问吧 |
[28:56] | Talk to me about what value you place on life. | 谈谈你觉得生命有什么价值 |
[29:01] | Human life or vampire life? | 人的生命还是吸血鬼的生命 |
[29:03] | Let’s start with human and then work our way up. | 从人的生命说起吧 然后再继续探讨 |
[29:06] | – Who’s the human? – How about me? | -对象是谁 -比方说我吧 |
[29:09] | What value do you place on my life? | 你觉得我的生命有什么价值 |
[29:13] | None. | 毫无价值 |
[29:16] | Can you expand on that? | 能详细说说吗 |
[29:18] | Your insignificance to me | 你对我来说微不足道 |
[29:21] | cannot be underestimated. | 这一点是毋庸置疑的 |
[29:23] | You are food, nothing else. | 你就是食物 仅此而已 |
[29:27] | Not even good food. You reek of tuna fish. | 甚至都不怎么可口 一股金枪鱼的臭味 |
[29:30] | Truth is, | 说实话 |
[29:32] | I care more about the life of that tuna you ate | 相比起你的生命 我更在意 |
[29:35] | than I care about you. | 你吃的那条金枪鱼 |
[29:37] | Very good. | 很好 |
[29:40] | Somchai. | 松彩 |
[30:20] | Well, hey there, sugar boo boo. | 你好呀 甜心小妞儿 |
[30:21] | Now what is you doing here at your place of work? | 你来上班的地儿干什么 |
[30:24] | ‘Cause I know it ain’t work. | 我知道不是为了工作 |
[30:26] | You know that spirit thingie that appeared | 你知不知道那个凭空出现在我浴室的 |
[30:27] | – out of thin air in my bathroom? – Uh-huh. | -鬼魂样儿的东西 -知道 |
[30:29] | Turns out it wasn’t a spirit. | 那不是什么鬼魂 |
[30:32] | It was a faerie vampire | 是个精灵吸血鬼 |
[30:32] | trying to break through a portal from another dimension. | 企图从另一个次元传送过来 |
[30:38] | He told you he loved you? | 他真说了他爱你吗 |
[30:41] | And the fucked-up part– | 最操蛋的是 |
[30:44] | I kind of believed him. | 我还有点相信他 |
[30:46] | Oh, Miss Ma’am, you have a messed-up talent | 亲爱的小姐 你确实有个糟心的天赋 |
[30:48] | for finding the good in every creature you meet. | 能在所遇到的一切生物身上看到优点 |
[30:52] | But you can’t be buying what this motherfucker is selling. | 但你绝对不能着了这狗娘养的道儿 |
[30:54] | My whole life, I’ve always known the truth. | 从小到大 我总是知道真相 |
[30:59] | It’s the curse of being able to read people’s minds. | 这就是读心能力带来的诅咒 |
[31:03] | Until vampires came along, and then I was in the dark. | 然后吸血鬼来了 我听不到他们的想法 |
[31:07] | And I got more than my fair share of lies. | 结果被骗得团团转 |
[31:11] | I need to find my way back to the truth. | 我要重新认清事实 |
[31:17] | And I’m gonna need your help to do it. | 这需要你的帮助 |
[31:23] | Remember that time Richie-Bobby shit himself | 记得瑞奇·波比做两百个仰卧起坐那次吗 |
[31:25] | on sit-up 27 of 200? | 做到二十七个就大便失禁了 |
[31:30] | Why am I here, Bellefleur? | 为什么找我来 贝弗勒 |
[31:32] | You know, just to shoot the shit and reminisce. | 就是聊聊天 叙叙旧 |
[31:36] | We could have shot the shit and reminisced over Facebook, | 这些事在脸书上就能做了 |
[31:38] | but you called me up out of the blue | 可咱俩这么多年没交流过 |
[31:41] | after how many years of not speaking? | 你就平白无故叫我过来 |
[31:43] | Never reaching out? | 咱俩从不来往啊 |
[31:46] | I’m gonna ask you one more time, | 我再问你一次 |
[31:48] | why am I here? | 干吗找我来 |
[31:51] | How’s your shooting these days, Justin? | 你现在射击技术怎样 贾斯汀 |
[31:54] | How’s my shooting? | 我的射击技术 |
[31:55] | I recall you used to be able to fire a grouping | 我记得你能在五十米开外 |
[31:58] | that big from 50 meters out. | 射中这么小的目标 |
[32:01] | Might be just a hair bigger than that now, | 可能现在目标得大点儿了 |
[32:02] | but I haven’t lost much. | 不过我也没生疏太多 |
[32:06] | What the fuck’s going on, Bellefleur? | 到底出了什么事 贝弗勒 |
[32:11] | How would you like to kill me? | 你愿不愿意毙了我 |
[32:13] | What? | 你说什么 |
[32:15] | I could pay you. It won’t be much. | 我付你钱 可能没多少 |
[32:16] | But you wouldn’t be doing it for free. | 不过你当然不能白干这事儿 |
[32:18] | Hold the fuck on. | 说什么呢 |
[32:20] | I tried to do it myself, | 我试过自杀 |
[32:22] | but I couldn’t pull the trigger. | 但就是扣不下扳机 |
[32:24] | – What happened to you over there? – It doesn’t matter. | -你当年遇到什么事儿了 -那不重要 |
[32:26] | All that matters is that I deserve to die for it. | 重要的是 我这人该死 |
[32:29] | – It was war, Bellefleur. – We killed people. | -那是战争 贝弗勒 -我们杀了人 |
[32:31] | – I killed people. – We all did. | -我杀了人 -我们都杀过人 |
[32:35] | Remember Patrick Devins? | 还记得帕特里克·戴文斯吗 |
[32:37] | I killed him, too. Just last week | 我也杀了他 就在上周 |
[32:40] | here in this bar right over there at table eight. | 就在这家酒吧 那边的八号桌 |
[32:43] | Terry, who’s this? | 特里 这是谁 |
[32:46] | Um, Justin, this is my wife Arlene. | 贾斯汀 这是我妻子 阿尔琳 |
[32:50] | Arlene, this is Justin McGillich. | 阿尔琳 这是贾斯汀·麦格里克 |
[32:52] | Pleased to meet you, ma’am. | 幸会 夫人 |
[32:54] | And how do y’all know each other? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[32:55] | Marine Corps basic training. | 海军陆战队基础训练营 |
[32:58] | And what brings you to Merlotte’s? | 那你怎么来了马洛特酒吧 |
[33:03] | Driving cross-country. | 开车到处玩 |
[33:05] | Figured I’d look an old buddy up on my way. | 觉着应该顺路看看老朋友 |
[33:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:10] | Um, Terry, I don’t mean to be rude, | 特里 我不想表现得太无理 |
[33:13] | but Big John is pissed. | 老约翰发毛了 |
[33:15] | Oh, just two minutes is all I need. | 再给我两分钟就行 |
[33:17] | I’ll tell him. But hurry. | 我跟他说 但你也尽快 |
[33:24] | I take it she knows. | 看来她知道 |
[33:26] | She wants me to cover it up | 她希望我掩饰过去 |
[33:28] | and go on like nothing ever happened. | 然后若无其事地过日子 |
[33:32] | But I can’t do it, Justin. | 但我做不到 贾斯汀 |
[33:36] | I can’t do it no more. | 我再也撑不下去了 |
[33:39] | Yeah, Terry. I’ll kill you. | 是啊 特里 那我就毙了你吧 |
[33:42] | But I’m not gonna take your money. | 但我不会要你的钱 |
[33:46] | I’ll be doing it for free. | 我免费帮忙 |
[33:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:53] | Just give me a couple days to get my affairs in order. | 给我几天时间打理事情 |
[33:56] | After that, it’s up to you. | 之后就全交给你了 |
[34:00] | I just don’t want to know it’s coming, okay? | 我不想知道死期是什么时候 好吗 |
[34:05] | Why don’t you get on back to Big John? | 你该回去找老约翰了 |
[34:34] | She said it was Jessica | 她说是杰西卡 |
[34:36] | attacked her, killed her sisters. | 袭击了她 杀了她的姐妹 |
[34:41] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[34:45] | But she’s such a nice vampire. | 但她是善良的吸血鬼啊 |
[34:49] | She killed my kids, Holly. | 她杀了我的孩子 霍莉 |
[34:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:54] | Andy, I– I know. | 安迪 我…我知道 |
[35:00] | There’s just– | 只是 |
[35:02] | there’s not even any words. | 只是不知道该说什么 |
[35:06] | I’m just saying– | 其实我是说 |
[35:08] | I don’t know, maybe it’s | 我不知道 也许只是 |
[35:10] | some kind of terrible accident. | 一场可怕的意外 |
[35:12] | It wasn’t no accident. | 不是意外 |
[35:15] | She said Bill was taking their blood, | 她说比尔在抽她们的血 |
[35:18] | performing some kind of experiment. | 做什么实验 |
[35:27] | Andy Bellefleur, what are you doing? | 安迪·贝弗勒 你要干什么 |
[35:29] | If Vampire Bill is behind this, | 如果吸血鬼比尔是幕后主使 |
[35:31] | I’m gonna put a wooden bullet through his cold, dead heart. | 我要用木头子弹射穿他那颗冰冷的心脏 |
[35:33] | No, you are not. | 不 你不能这么做 |
[35:35] | Bill is stronger than you, okay? | 比尔比你强壮多了 |
[35:37] | You go over there half-cocked | 如果你脑门一热 |
[35:39] | on some macho revenge mission, | 要硬充报仇雪恨的好汉 |
[35:42] | then you will lose and you will die. | 那你必定失败而且会没命 |
[35:47] | Then that poor little faerie girl there, | 而那个可怜的精灵姑娘 |
[35:50] | she ain’t gonna have nobody. | 她就无依无靠了 |
[36:09] | I’m calling off the search party. | 我去撤回搜索小组 |
[36:13] | As far as anyone’s gonna know, | 我们只能告诉别人 |
[36:16] | those girls went back to their mama. | 那些女孩回到了她们妈妈身边 |
[36:28] | I can’t just do nothing. | 可我不能什么都不做 |
[36:36] | We’re gonna get you through this. | 我们会帮你挺过去的 |
[36:57] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[36:59] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[37:07] | Sorry, I had a lot to drink last night. | 不好意思 我昨晚喝多了 |
[37:10] | No need to be sorry. | 没必要道歉 |
[37:13] | Sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事 |
[37:16] | I wanted to know what it would be like | 我以前想知道像变形人一样生活 |
[37:17] | to live like a shifter. | 是什么感觉 |
[37:20] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[37:22] | Always on the run, | 一直在逃亡 |
[37:24] | hiding who you are, | 掩藏身份 |
[37:27] | afraid you’re gonna die. | 担惊受怕 |
[37:30] | Hey, I’m gonna find us a way out of this. | 我会找到解决办法的 |
[37:34] | Really? | 是吗 |
[37:37] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[37:40] | Hey. Hey, sweet pea. | 怎么了 宝贝儿 |
[37:47] | Pender, Jacobs, Callahan. | 潘德 雅克布斯 卡拉汉 |
[37:54] | Tara? | 泰拉 |
[37:58] | Thank God you’re here. | 太好了你在这里 |
[38:00] | They put me in a white room with racquetballs | 他们把我关在一个白色的壁球室 |
[38:02] | and they fucking shot me. | 还他妈的对我开枪 |
[38:03] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:06] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪儿 |
[38:08] | We’re in hell. | 我们在地狱 |
[38:10] | I thought so. | 我也这样想 |
[38:11] | She said I was going to hell. | 她说我会下地狱的 |
[38:13] | Steve Newlin’s ex told me I was a demon whore. | 史蒂夫·纽林的前妻说我是个魔鬼婊子 |
[38:17] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[38:18] | I ate four faerie girls. I am so fucked up. | 我吸了四个精灵女孩 我简直疯了 |
[38:22] | Jesus. Come on. | 天哪 过来 |
[38:31] | I feel like I’m losing my mind. | 我感觉我精神失常了 |
[38:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:38] | Do you believe in the devil? | 你相信魔鬼存在吗 |
[38:40] | No. | 不信 |
[38:42] | But my mom sure did. | 但我老妈信 |
[38:45] | She’d see the devil in everything. | 她在一切事物当中都能看到魔鬼 |
[38:47] | Devil’s on the TV, in the rock and roll, | 电视里有魔鬼 摇滚里有魔鬼 |
[38:51] | and in your heart. | 你心里有魔鬼 |
[38:55] | What if we’re wrong? | 如果我们错了呢 |
[38:58] | Bill’s trying to save vampire-kind, | 比尔想拯救吸血鬼族 |
[39:00] | but what if we don’t deserve to survive? | 但如果我们根本不配生存下去呢 |
[39:01] | What if we’re just bad? | 如果我们邪恶透了呢 |
[39:03] | Don’t be talking crazy. | 别胡说八道了 |
[39:05] | I didn’t have to kill those faerie girls. | 我没必要杀那些精灵女孩 |
[39:07] | – But that’s– – No, don’t say that it was in my nature | -可那是… -别 别说那是我本性 |
[39:09] | or that I couldn’t help myself. | 或者是我控制不住 |
[39:11] | I killed them because I wanted to. | 我杀她们是因为我想杀 |
[39:16] | This hunger in me, | 我内心的欲望 |
[39:20] | it’s never going away, is it? | 是不是永远都无法消失 |
[39:26] | The longer vampires nest together, | 吸血鬼群居得越久 |
[39:28] | the stronger the bond becomes. | 这种纽带就越牢固 |
[39:30] | – But it’s not a real bond. – How so? | -但这种纽带其实很不可靠 -何出此言 |
[39:32] | Split up a nest one night, | 让群居吸血鬼分开一晚上 |
[39:35] | the vampires that shared it will be staking each other the next | 如果有哪个看另一个不爽 第二天晚上 |
[39:37] | if one so much as looks at the other one funny. | 他们就会操起木棍相互厮杀 |
[39:40] | So we shouldn’t worry about regrouping vampires | 所以我们无需担心吸血鬼之间建立关系 |
[39:44] | from barracks to barracks to prevent relationships from forming? | 没必要不断地让他们挪窝 |
[39:48] | I don’t give a fuck what you worry about. | 我才不鸟你们担心什么 |
[39:51] | But I agree. | 但我同意你的说法 |
[39:52] | Your worries would be unfounded. | 你们的担心是多余的 |
[39:54] | Thank you, Pam. You’re on. | 谢谢 帕姆 你去吧 |
[39:57] | Actually, Somchai, you can relax. | 不用了 松彩 你休息一下 |
[40:00] | I’m feeling a little full. | 我感觉有点饱了 |
[40:02] | So under ordinary circumstances, then, | 那么就是说在通常情况下 |
[40:05] | you feel no remorse when you kill another vampire? | 你杀死另一个吸血鬼时毫无怜悯之心吗 |
[40:09] | No, I don’t. | 对 没有 |
[40:11] | Are you speaking for yourself or for all vampires? | 你是说就你自己而言还是所有吸血鬼 |
[40:14] | I like to think of myself as especially unremorseful. | 我倒愿意自认为是最无怜悯心的人 |
[40:18] | But I doubt any of us gives a fuck. | 但我觉得没有哪个吸血鬼有怜悯心 |
[40:21] | Well, except for when it comes to your maker. | 除非你面对的是你的创造者 |
[40:23] | Yeah, that’s a different story. | 没错 这是另一码事 |
[40:28] | Tell me about your maker, Pam. | 跟我聊聊你的创造者 帕姆 |
[40:30] | What was his name? | 他叫什么 |
[40:34] | Her name? | 男性女性 |
[40:35] | What does it matter? He’s not my maker anymore. | 有什么关系呢 他已经不是我的创造者了 |
[40:37] | – He released me. – And how does that work? | -他释放了我 -那是怎么做到的呢 |
[40:40] | You say the words “As your maker, | 你只要说一句”作为你的创造者 |
[40:42] | I release you” and it’s done. | 我释放你”即可 |
[40:44] | Just like that? | 就这么简单 |
[40:52] | Did you have any idea it was coming? | 你事先有没有感到预兆 |
[40:55] | None. | 没有 |
[40:58] | What did it feel like? | 那有什么感觉呢 |
[41:00] | I feel nothing. | 没感觉 |
[41:04] | Nothing? | 什么感觉都没有 |
[41:09] | You humans love your pain, don’t you? | 你们人类很享受痛苦 是吧 |
[41:13] | You just love being in it. | 你们陶醉于痛苦之中 |
[41:17] | You even consider it a virtue. | 你们甚至视其为可贵的品质 |
[41:19] | Cry the most at a funeral, | 在葬礼上哭得越厉害 |
[41:21] | you must be the best person. | 你就越是个好人 |
[41:23] | You promise to never forget each other. | 你们互相承诺永不忘记彼此 |
[41:25] | You promise to feel the sting of loss forever. | 你们发誓绝不忘却失去的痛苦 |
[41:30] | Because for y’all, | 这是因为对你们而言 |
[41:31] | forever is just the blink of an eye. | 永远只是一眨眼的功夫 |
[41:35] | Your lives are pathetically brief. | 你们的生命短暂得可悲 |
[41:39] | When we say forever, we have to mean it. | 当我们说永远时 那才是真的永远 |
[41:43] | So we move past our pain. | 所以我们越过痛苦 |
[41:46] | We heal, we move on. | 我们愈合伤口 向前看 |
[41:49] | Because pain is a worthless emotion. | 因为痛苦是一种无用的情感 |
[41:54] | For a time, | 曾经一度 |
[41:56] | my maker was everything to me. | 我的创造者就是我的全部 |
[41:59] | He released me. | 他释放了我 |
[42:02] | It hurt. | 我很痛苦 |
[42:06] | But now… | 但现在 |
[42:10] | I’m over it. | 我走出来了 |
[42:12] | He’s nobody to me. | 他对我来说什么都不是 |
[42:14] | I’m not sure I believe you. | 我不太相信你的话 |
[42:20] | Looks like you and I are through, then, Somchai. | 看来我们到此为止了 过来 松彩 |
[42:37] | Hi, you’ve reached the Wright residence. | 您好 您拨打的是赖特家的电话 |
[42:39] | – What the hell? – Sorry. | -干什么呢 -抱歉 |
[42:40] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你打这个电话 |
[42:42] | My parents probably think I’m dead, Sam. | 我父母可能以为我已经死了 山姆 |
[42:44] | – Good. – Fuck you. Fuck you. | -那很好 -去你的 你他妈的 |
[42:47] | You tell your parents about the werewolves, | 你要是告诉你父母狼人的存在 |
[42:48] | werewolves kill your parents. | 狼人会杀死他们的 |
[42:50] | It’s as simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[42:51] | No, because my parents won’t tell anyone. | 不会的 我爸妈不会把这事告诉任何人 |
[42:54] | They will find them. | 狼人会找到他们的 |
[42:55] | They’re the best trackers around, I told you. | 狼人追踪的本事很厉害 我告诉过你 |
[42:57] | Hey, Daddy Wolf. You got that ice? | 狼爸 拿到冰块了吗 |
[43:00] | Yeah. | 拿到了 |
[43:16] | I don’t want mine. | 我不想喝我的 |
[43:20] | Cool it. | 冷静 |
[43:39] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[43:43] | She’s all right. | 她没事 |
[43:46] | Thanks. | 多谢关心 |
[43:53] | I guess now you girls owe me. | 你们欠我一份情 |
[44:02] | Fuck this place. | 他妈的鬼地方 |
[44:08] | Tara. | 泰拉 |
[44:10] | – I know her. – Willa? | -我认识她 -薇拉 |
[44:12] | Burrell’s daughter is a VIP. | 伯勒尔的女儿享受贵宾待遇 |
[44:13] | Don’t mix with you gen pop vampers. | 不和你们这些吸血鬼囚犯关在一起 |
[44:18] | Look at you, already making friends. | 看看你 已经开始交朋友了 |
[44:23] | I could be your friend, too. | 我也可以做你的朋友 |
[44:28] | I’ve made friends with a bunch of she-vamps in here. | 我和这里不少女吸血鬼的关系不错 |
[44:31] | Kind of like I scratch your back, you lick my balls. | 比如我给你挠挠背 你给我口交之类的 |
[44:35] | When my daddy finds out what you just said to me– | 要是我爸知道你刚才对我这么说… |
[44:38] | Your daddy put you in here, | 你爸把你关在这里 |
[44:39] | so I wouldn’t be holding my breath | 所以我不用担心 |
[44:40] | he’s gonna come save you, sweetheart. | 他会来这里救你 宝贝儿 |
[44:43] | Welcome to vamp camp, Miss Burrell. | 伯勒尔小姐 欢迎来到吸血鬼营地 |
[44:56] | Hey, this is Sookie. I’m not in right now. | 你好 我是苏琪 我现在不在家 |
[44:58] | Please leave a message. | 请给我留言 |
[45:01] | Hey, Sook, listen. | 苏克 听我说 |
[45:04] | I messed up real bad with Jessica | 我把杰西卡害惨了 |
[45:06] | and I got to go fix it. | 我必须处理这件事 |
[45:09] | I just got so bent out of shape the last couple of days, | 前几天我特别不对劲儿 |
[45:11] | hating on vampires. | 非常厌恶吸血鬼 |
[45:13] | But that ain’t who I am, it ain’t who I want to be. | 但那不是我的本意 也不是我的目的 |
[45:15] | So I’m gonna make it right. | 所以我要纠正自己的错误 |
[45:19] | Anyway, you’re in safe hands with Niall. | 不论如何 你和尼尔在一起很安全 |
[45:21] | I love you and I’ll see you soon. | 爱你 回头见 |
[45:24] | Come on, Stackhouse. | 加油 斯塔克豪斯 |
[45:33] | You can put that stuff right there. | 你可以把东西放那儿 |
[45:37] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做 |
[45:42] | Ignorance is bliss for a reason. | 无知是福啊 |
[45:45] | I spent my whole life wanting to know | 我花了一辈子时间 想要知道 |
[45:47] | what happened the night my parents were killed. | 我父母被害那晚发生的事 |
[45:50] | It never occurred to me to ask them direct. | 我从来没想到直接问问他们 |
[45:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:56] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[46:04] | Now listen up, dead folk. | 听好了 亡灵们 |
[46:06] | I am summoning the spirits | 我在召唤 |
[46:08] | of Corbett and Michelle Stackhouse. | 科比特和米歇尔·斯塔克豪斯的亡魂 |
[46:13] | Shh! Shut up, y’all. | 你们都闭嘴 |
[46:16] | Get in line. | 等着 |
[46:17] | I said I’m looking for Corbett | 我说了我在找科比特 |
[46:19] | and Michelle Stackhouse. | 和米歇尔·斯塔克豪斯 |
[46:25] | Corbett and Michelle? | 科比特 米歇尔 是你们吗 |
[46:31] | They don’t want to come, Sook. | 他们不想来 苏克 |
[46:33] | I don’t know. Some dead folks just want to stay dead. | 我不知道 有的人死后就不想被打搅 |
[46:39] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[46:44] | Oh, shit, they’re here. | 该死 他们在这里 |
[46:50] | Stackhouses? | 斯塔克豪斯夫妇 |
[46:52] | Calm the fuck down. | 给我他妈的冷静点 |
[46:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[47:00] | Okay, you can talk to them now. | 现在你可以和他们通话了 |
[47:05] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[47:07] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[47:09] | I found out you were murdered by a vampire named Warlow. | 我查到你们是被一个叫做沃罗的吸血鬼杀死的 |
[47:14] | He’s here. | 他已经来了 |
[47:17] | Did you try to kill me? | 你们当时想要杀了我吗 |
[47:22] | Can’t make out what they’re trying to say. | 我听不懂你父母想说什么 |
[47:28] | – You can’t have her. – Sookie’s a faerie. | -你不能带走她 -苏琪是一个精灵 |
[47:30] | Her blood is royal, as is mine. | 她的血统和我的一样尊贵 |
[47:32] | It’s been passed down through our line for millennia. | 是我们的族群千年传承下来的 |
[47:35] | Haven’t you ever wondered about Sookie’s ability to read your minds? | 你们从未怀疑过为何苏琪有读心能力吗 |
[47:37] | I just thought she was weird like her grandfather. | 我还以为她只是和她祖父一样有点怪 |
[47:41] | You shut up about my dad. | 别再提我父亲 |
[47:42] | She’s not weird. She’s not a freak. | 她并不奇怪 也不是怪物 |
[47:44] | She’s fae. She’s special. | 她是精灵 她很特别 |
[47:47] | Your ancestor John Stackhouse | 你们的祖先约翰·斯塔克豪斯 |
[47:49] | entered into a contract with me | 和我订立了契约 |
[47:51] | promising me the first female-born fae of his clan. | 承诺把族群里第一个精灵女孩许配给我 |
[47:54] | I’m a prince. I will make Sookie a princess. | 我是王子 我要让苏琪成为王妃 |
[47:58] | It’s the way our tribe has done it since the beginning of time. | 自洪荒初始之时 我们的族群就这样做了 |
[48:01] | But you’re saying some shit about turning her into a vampire. | 你一直在说想把她变成吸血鬼的屁话 |
[48:05] | There ain’t no such thing as vampires. | 没有这个物种存在 |
[48:12] | I will make your daughter immortal. | 我将使你们的女儿永生不死 |
[48:15] | She’ll never have to fear death. | 她将永远不用惧怕死亡 |
[48:17] | You can die in peace knowing she will never have to do the same. | 你们可以欣慰地死 因为你们知道她将永生 |
[48:21] | I will protect her forever. | 我会永远保护她 |
[48:25] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[48:26] | Leave us alone, please. | 离我们远点 求你了 |
[48:30] | When she is of age, I’ll come back for her. | 等她成年之后 我会回来找她 |
[48:34] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[48:35] | I’m not gonna let that monster take her. | 我不会让那个怪物带走她的 |
[48:36] | – What are you gonna do? – I’m gonna end it. | -你要干什么 -我要结束这件事 |
[48:38] | Tonight. She’s not gonna feel a thing. | 就今晚 她什么都感觉不到的 |
[48:41] | Now say good-bye. | 现在跟她说再见吧 |
[48:42] | What about what he said? | 那他说的那些事儿呢 |
[48:44] | She could live forever. | 她可以永生 |
[48:46] | You saw him, Michelle. You saw what he was. | 你亲眼所见 米歇尔 他是什么东西 |
[48:48] | You really gonna let him turn her into one of them? | 你真想让他把苏琪变成那样吗 |
[48:51] | ‘Cause I’m not. | 我不答应 |
[48:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[49:07] | You were gonna kill me. | 你当时准备杀我 |
[49:10] | There he is right there. | 现在他就在这儿 |
[49:15] | All this time, I– | 一直以来 我… |
[49:18] | I thought you loved me, | 我以为你爱我 |
[49:19] | but you were gonna take my life. | 但你却想要我的命 |
[49:24] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[49:32] | I did love you, baby. I do love you. | 我爱你 宝贝儿 我真的爱你 |
[49:36] | What kind of love is that? | 这算哪门子的爱 |
[49:39] | He’s gotten to you, hasn’t he? | 他打动你了 对吧 |
[49:40] | – Gotten to me? – I bet he said he loved you. | -打动我 -我敢肯定他说了他爱你 |
[49:42] | And you fell for it hook, line, and sinker. | 你就上钩了 听信他的话了 |
[49:46] | You love him, don’t you? | 你爱他 对吧 |
[49:47] | You don’t know me. I’m a lot smarter than– | 你不了解我 我很聪明 比… |
[49:50] | I’m your daddy, Sookie! | 我是你爸爸 苏琪 |
[49:53] | Lafayette, don’t! | 拉法耶 不要 |
[49:55] | Stop! Don’t! | 住手 不要 |
[50:00] | Lafayette, don’t. | 拉法耶 不要 |
[50:01] | – He can’t hear you, sweetie. – Don’t! | -他听不见 亲爱的 -不要 |
[50:06] | No. | 不 |
[50:14] | Someone help! Let me go! | 救命 放开我 |
[50:17] | As your maker– | 作为你的创造者… |
[50:18] | I’ll kill him before you finish that command. | 不等你下完命令 我就杀了他 |
[50:20] | You would kill an innocent man? | 你要滥杀无辜吗 |
[50:21] | Thanks to you, I’ve killed many innocent men. | 托你的福 我杀了不少无辜的人呢 |
[50:26] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[50:28] | You ruined my life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[50:31] | You knew I would massacre my entire village. | 你知道我会屠杀了整个村子 |
[50:33] | I told you you could never go back. | 我告诉过你 永远别回去 |
[50:35] | You chose not to believe me. | 是你不相信我 |
[50:36] | Well, you should have stopped me! | 那你应该阻止我 |
[50:38] | What were they to you, anyway? | 不过 他们对你又算什么呢 |
[51:46] | You didn’t need them. You had me. | 你不需要他们 你有我 |
[51:49] | You were destined for great things. | 你注定拥有伟大的成就 |
[51:50] | You are destined for great things. | 你现在就要成就伟大的事情 |
[51:52] | Your stupid prophecy. I never believed any of it. | 你这愚蠢的预言 我一个字都不相信 |
[51:55] | The rantings of a lunatic. | 都是疯子的胡说八道 |
[51:56] | And yet here you are and here I am, just as was foretold. | 可你我都在这里 正如预言所说 |
[52:03] | Please spare him. We need him. | 放了他 我们需要他 |
[52:05] | You need him and me to save the vampire race. | 你需要他 需要我 来拯救吸血鬼 |
[52:09] | Well, I despise the vampire race. | 但我鄙视吸血鬼 |
[52:12] | I wish the vampire race extinction. | 我希望吸血鬼全都灭绝 |
[52:14] | I wish you extinction. | 我希望你彻底消失 |
[52:49] | You should have just stayed dead. | 你就不该活过来 |
[52:53] | Right this way, baby. I’ve got a surprise for you. | 这边走 亲爱的 我给你准备了惊喜 |
[52:56] | What’s this about, Sarah? | 到底是什么 莎拉 |
[52:58] | I recall you were cross with me. | 之前你还生我的气呢 |
[53:00] | I was, and I want to apologize for pressing you. | 是的 很抱歉给你压力了 |
[53:03] | We all have moments of weakness, | 我们都有软弱的时候 |
[53:05] | but it is in those moments that the Lord shows us the light. | 但正是在这些时候 主给了我们光明 |
[53:10] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[53:15] | Hello, Governor. | 你好 州长 |
[53:18] | Your gay vampire ex? | 你的基佬吸血鬼前夫 |
[53:20] | That’s my surprise? | 他就是惊喜吗 |
[53:22] | Oh, I think you’re gonna come to appreciate me. | 我相信你会感激我的 |
[53:25] | Have a seat, Governor. Enjoy the show. | 请坐 州长 好好欣赏 |
[53:41] | – You got him. – We got him, honey. | -你抓住他了 -抓住了 亲爱的 |
[53:44] | You want to talk to him? | 您要跟他说话吗 |
[53:46] | Oh, yeah, I want to talk to him. | 是的 我要跟他说话 |
[53:50] | Hold for the governor. | 州长准备通话 |
[53:53] | The governor. | 州长 |
[53:55] | My daughter came home. | 我女儿回家了 |
[53:57] | You wouldn’t know anything about that, would you? | 你对此一无所知 对吧 |
[54:03] | Fuck you. | 去死 |
[54:04] | No, fuck you, you dead fuck. | 错 你去死 你个死杂种 |
[54:08] | Fuck you for taking my baby girl away from me. | 你把我的宝贝女儿夺走了 你该死 |
[54:11] | Fuck you for killing her. | 你杀了她 你该死 |
[54:14] | And fuck you | 你该死 |
[54:15] | for leaving me no choice but to intern her here. | 你让我别无选择 只有把她关在这里 |
[54:21] | You didn’t. | 不是吧 |
[54:21] | Oh, I most certainly did. | 噢 千真万确就是这样 |
[54:27] | – Your own daughter? – What did you think? | -你亲生女儿 -你以为呢 |
[54:29] | That if you turned my angel | 你把我的天使 |
[54:31] | into the very thing I most despise, | 变成了我最鄙视的怪物 |
[54:33] | I would abandon my principles? | 我就会放弃原则吗 |
[54:35] | I don’t change my mind. | 我决不改主意 |
[54:36] | Cue the stake. | 棍子给他 |
[54:48] | All right, Governor. | 很好 州长 |
[54:50] | Give me something | 你就让我 |
[54:53] | to kill. | 杀个痛快 |
[54:57] | Wait for it, Blondie. | 等等 金发小妞 |
[54:59] | This is the best part. | 好戏开演了 |
[55:03] | There’s more? | 好戏还没完啊 |
[55:05] | There’s more. | 好戏在后头 |
[55:12] | That’s one of his progeny. They love each other. | 那是他的后裔 他们相亲相爱 |
[55:15] | I provided the intel, so… | 是我提供的这个情报 所以… |
[55:18] | Go ahead, Pam. | 上啊 帕姆 |
[55:20] | Show me how little he means to you. | 让我看看他对你有多么不重要 |
[55:31] | Haven’t you seen “Gladiator”? | 你们没看过《角斗士》吗 |
[55:33] | Fucking fight! | 快打啊 |
[55:49] | Come back here. | 回来 |
[55:52] | – Let me go. – I’m so sorry, sweetheart. | -放开我 -对不起 宝贝儿 |
[55:55] | Before I put NyQuil in your juice. You were out cold. | 我还没给你的果汁下药 你就晕了 |
[55:57] | – You was never gonna know. – Let me go! | -你原本永远都不会知道 -放开我 |
[55:59] | Lafayette, no! | 拉法耶 不要 |
[56:01] | Please, don’t. | 求你了 不要 |
[56:04] | Daddy, Daddy, please don’t. Please. | 爸爸 爸爸 不要 求你了 |
[56:06] | You’ll never understand how much I love you, baby girl. | 你永远都不明白我有多爱你 小宝贝 |
[56:08] | Sometimes parents do things that don’t make sense to their kids, | 有时候父母所做的事情 孩子无法理解 |
[56:11] | but when you get to the other side, I hope you understand. | 等你去了另一个世界 希望你能明白 |
[56:14] | I’ll be seeing you real soon. | 我们很快就能见面了 |
[56:16] | Daddy, please, I don’t want to die. I don’t want to– | 爸爸 求你了 我不想死 不要… |