时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Go on, you know I love them sexy stories. | 继续 你知道我喜欢火爆段子 |
[00:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:20] | It’s for you, Big Daddy. | 找你的 老爹 |
[00:21] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[00:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:26] | It’s a girl and she sounds kinda cute. | 女生 声音比较嗲 |
[00:29] | You better not be fucking around on me. | 你可别给我脚踩两只船 |
[00:32] | You’re more woman than I can take, Jenny. You know that. | 你一个女人我已经应接不暇了 你也知道 |
[00:35] | I do. I do know that. | 对 这我知道 |
[00:39] | – Yep? – Hello? | -谁啊 -你好 |
[00:42] | Mr. Herveaux? It’s Sookie. | 哈韦欧先生 我是苏琪 |
[00:46] | What’s the matter, Sookie? | 出什么事了 苏琪 |
[00:48] | There’s no real easy way to say this… | 我实在不知怎么开口 |
[00:54] | It’s Alcide. | 埃尔希德 |
[00:57] | He’s– he’s gone. | 他…他走了 |
[01:07] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[01:09] | Yeah, I’m– I’m still here. | 我还在听 |
[01:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:19] | Hey. Uh, Mr. Fortenberry? | 福坦巴里先生 |
[01:21] | Yes, sir. | 是我 |
[01:23] | This is Deputy Stackhouse | 我是雷纳德教区警局的 |
[01:25] | with the Renard Parish Sheriff’s Department. | 斯塔克豪斯警官 |
[01:28] | I’m, um– I’m afraid I’m calling with some bad news… | 恐怕我要说的是关于你母亲的 |
[01:32] | about your mother. | 坏消息 |
[01:36] | How bad? | 有多坏 |
[01:41] | She passed last night, | 她昨晚去世了 |
[01:43] | Mr. Fortenberry. | 福坦巴里先生 |
[01:46] | She was– she was killed… | 她是…被一个吸血鬼 |
[01:51] | by a vampire. | 杀害的 |
[01:53] | God. | 天哪 |
[01:54] | No. | 不 |
[01:56] | I’m– I’m… | 我… |
[01:59] | terribly sorry for your loss. | 请你节哀 |
[02:01] | I, um… | 我… |
[02:02] | She said if I left, she was gonna die and she did. | 她说过如果我走她会死掉 她真的死了 |
[02:06] | You listen to me, Bubba. | 兄弟 你听我说 |
[02:10] | You left ’cause you had to, | 你走是因为你必须走 |
[02:13] | and I have to believe deep down, Big Max knew that. | 而我也相信 玛可辛太太心底是知道的 |
[02:16] | Do I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[02:22] | No, you don’t. | 不 不认识 |
[02:25] | When do you think you’ll be able to make it by? | 你大概什么时候可以过来 |
[02:28] | Jenny and I, we have some loose ends to tie up | 我和珍妮这边还有些杂事要处理 |
[02:31] | and then we’ll hit the road. | 处理好了就出发 |
[02:33] | Okay, well… | 好的 |
[02:37] | don’t try to come here at night. | 千万不要晚上过来 |
[02:40] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[02:43] | I’ll see you when you get here, then. | 那我们这里见 |
[02:44] | Sookie, before we hang up… | 苏琪 挂断之前我想说 |
[02:48] | Alcide and me, we didn’t talk much, but… | 埃尔希德和我之间话不多 |
[02:51] | when we did, I never heard him happier. | 但我听得出 他从未像现在这样开心过 |
[02:57] | He loved the fuck outta you, Sookie. | 他是真他妈的爱你 苏琪 |
[03:01] | I loved him, too. | 我也爱他 |
[03:04] | All right, Mr. Fortenberry, when you get into town, | 好 福坦巴里先生 你到了镇上 |
[03:07] | give us a call at the station and we’ll, um– | 在车站给我们打个电话 |
[03:11] | we’ll arrange for somebody to come pick you up. | 我们找人去接你 |
[03:16] | Thank you, Deputy, um… | 谢谢你 警官怎么称呼 |
[03:18] | – Stackhouse. – Stackhouse. | -斯塔克豪斯 -斯塔克豪斯 |
[03:21] | I appreciate it. | 多谢 |
[03:23] | You– you got it, man. | 应该的 兄弟 |
[03:32] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[03:35] | Poor Hoyt. | 可怜的霍伊特 |
[03:37] | Poor sweet fucking Hoyt. | 真他妈可怜的好人霍伊特 |
[03:39] | So polite, he– | 他这么礼貌… |
[03:41] | he thanked me for calling him | 还谢我打电话通知他 |
[03:43] | to let him know his mother had died. | 他母亲死了 |
[03:46] | – What the fuck? – I know. | -这是搞什么啊 -我知道 |
[03:49] | Another one for the morgue. | 又进太平间一个 |
[03:50] | I mean, he says he’s coming back, you know, but what the fuck to? | 他说他要回来 可是回来搞什么啊 |
[03:53] | Hey, you pull it together, all right? | 你振作一点 好吗 |
[03:56] | People are looking to you for– | 人们还指望你… |
[03:57] | I don’t care if people are looking. | 我才不管他们怎样 |
[03:58] | You have to ’cause you’re it, Jason. | 你必须振作 因为只有你了 杰森 |
[04:01] | You’re the law. | 你是警察 |
[04:03] | Andy’s with Holly, which is where he should be. | 安迪在陪霍莉 那是他应该做的 |
[04:05] | But that leaves you. | 这样就只剩下你了 |
[04:08] | I can’t. I’m not that strong. | 我不行 我没那么坚强 |
[04:10] | You don’t think I wanna cry? | 你以为我就不想哭吗 |
[04:13] | I do. | 我也想 |
[04:14] | It is all I wanna do. | 我现在就只想大哭 |
[04:18] | But I’m manning up, and you gotta man up, too. | 可是我要坚强起来 你也必须坚强起来 |
[04:23] | Y’all ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:28] | No. | 没有 |
[04:30] | Let’s do this anyhow. | 不过我们还是上吧 |
[06:10] | We’re going to be climbing to an altitude of 41,000 feet | 我们将爬升到四万一千英尺的高空 |
[06:13] | and should make touchdown in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, | 于当地时间晚6点31分降落在 |
[06:15] | 6:31 PM local time. | 路易斯安娜州巴吞鲁日 |
[06:20] | Baton Rouge? | 巴吞鲁日 |
[06:22] | I thought we’d start with Senator Finch. | 我想应该从芬奇参议员入手 |
[06:23] | If Sarah was gonna reach out to anyone, it would be him. | 如果莎拉会向任何人求援 一定是他 |
[06:29] | Tell the captain there’s been a change of plans. | 告诉机长 计划有变 |
[06:32] | We’ll be landing in Shreveport. | 我们要在什里夫波特降落 |
[06:35] | Shreveport? | 什里夫波特 |
[06:37] | What the fuck for? | 去那搞什么 |
[06:39] | There is nothing left for us there. | 那里没我们什么事了 |
[06:41] | – There’s Willa. – Eric, you abandoned her. | -还有薇拉 -埃里克 你抛弃了她 |
[06:45] | She probably hates you just like Tara hated me. | 她现在八成像泰拉恨我那样恨你 |
[06:48] | I don’t care if she hates me. | 我不在乎她恨不恨我 |
[06:54] | I’m sorry about Tara. | 泰拉的事我很遗憾 |
[06:56] | But Willa is my progeny and she is still alive. | 但薇拉是我的后裔 她还活着 |
[07:01] | I need to see her before I die. | 我死前要见她 |
[07:03] | You’re dying? | 你要死了 |
[07:04] | Oh, did I forget to tell you? | 我忘记告诉你了吗 |
[07:08] | Congratulations, Victoria. | 恭喜你 维多利亚 |
[07:10] | You are now a proud carrier of the Hepatitis V virus. | 你现在是吸血鬼肝炎携带者了 |
[07:14] | This is what I do for a living. | 这是我的饭碗 |
[07:16] | I’m gonna lose my job because of you. | 你会害我丢掉工作的 |
[07:18] | I am terribly sorry about that. | 对此我十分抱歉 |
[07:20] | Now, go tell him. | 现在 去告诉他 |
[07:34] | I hate Shreveport. | 我恨什里夫波特 |
[07:38] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[07:41] | It’ll be a trip down memory lane. | 这是一次怀旧之旅 |
[07:56] | The elusive Mr. Northman. | 神秘人物诺思曼先生 |
[07:59] | And his beautiful progeny, Miss DeBeaufort. | 和他美丽的后裔 迪贝弗小姐 |
[08:03] | I’m sorry, did we fuck and I blocked it out? | 我跟你滚过床单又把你忘了 |
[08:07] | No, Miss DeBeaufort, we haven’t fucked. | 不 迪贝弗小姐 我们没滚过 |
[08:12] | I am the Magister of the Authority, | 我是当权者的大法官 |
[08:15] | lone judge and jury for all vampire offenses, | 一切吸血鬼案件的独立法官及陪审 |
[08:18] | and this is your sentencing. | 这就是你们的判决 |
[08:23] | From the Cotes du Rhone to Shreveport. | 从罗纳河谷到什里夫波特 |
[08:27] | Look around, breathe it in. | 四处看看 呼吸这空气 |
[08:31] | This place smells like sperm and piss | 这闻起来就像精液和屎尿 |
[08:33] | and bad hair dye, and it’s all yours. | 混着劣质染发膏气味的地方 都是你们的了 |
[08:38] | What do you mean, it’s ours? | 是我们的了 什么意思 |
[08:41] | You’re to run a small business here. | 你们要在这里开家小店 |
[08:46] | I’d rather take a stake to the heart. | 我宁可受死 |
[08:48] | You were warned, Mr. Northman. | 你收到警告了 诺思曼先生 |
[08:51] | Against the wishes of almost everyone within our organization, | 我们组织里几乎没人愿意这么做 |
[08:54] | but you were warned. | 但你收到警告了 |
[08:58] | And over a cow– | 死了条母狗 |
[09:00] | Put those away. | 把牙收起来 |
[09:02] | If, of course, you wanna keep them. | 如果你还想留着它们 |
[09:09] | Come, let’s give you the grand tour. | 来 跟我来参观一下 |
[09:15] | Shall we? | 请吧 |
[09:21] | There’s lights around here somewhere. | 这里应该有灯 |
[09:33] | – Got ’em all! – Oh, my God. | -全有 -我的天 |
[09:36] | – Comedy, action adventure… – So sorry, Pam. | -喜剧片 动作冒险片 -抱歉 帕姆 |
[09:38] | …science fiction, cult classics, | 科幻片 邪典片 |
[09:41] | documentaries, drama… | 纪录片 戏剧 |
[09:43] | and one of the store’s biggest moneymakers, | 店里最赚钱的就是 |
[09:46] | movie theater-style concessions. | 观影必备零食 |
[09:49] | Twizzlers, not Red Vines. | 多滋乐 不是红藤条[两种条形糖] |
[09:54] | Not impressed? No. | 觉得不怎么样是吗 |
[09:57] | It gets better. | 好戏在后面 |
[09:59] | Let’s head downstairs. | 我们下楼 |
[10:02] | Oh, good. There’s more. | 真棒 竟然还没完 |
[10:08] | This video store, your video store, | 这家音像店 你们的音像店 |
[10:12] | boasts the largest collection of adult videos | 号称收藏了全北路易斯安那 |
[10:15] | in all of Northern Louisiana. | 最全的成人电影 |
[10:18] | Leave it to humans to make sex this depressing. | 把做爱搞成遭罪 交给人类准没错 |
[10:20] | You’re welcome to put your own stamp on it, of course, | 当然你们也可以搞点特色出来 |
[10:23] | but I wouldn’t change it too much. | 但我建议不要改动太多 |
[10:25] | Humans love their porn. | 人类喜欢他们的黄片 |
[10:28] | This stuff sells like hotcakes. | 这东西不要太畅销 |
[10:30] | Fun fact– behind that door– | 有趣的是 那扇门后… |
[10:33] | Don’t tell me. Glory hole. | 别说让我猜 嘿咻洞 |
[10:35] | Better– there’s a small tunnel, | 比那更棒 一条小隧道 |
[10:37] | dates back to the Civil War. | 可以追溯到内战时期 |
[10:39] | The Underground Railroad? | 地下铁路吗 |
[10:41] | See? America’s not the cultural vacuum you think it is. | 瞧 美国也没你想得那么没文化底蕴 |
[10:45] | She’s got history. | 还是有历史的嘛 |
[10:47] | And the two of you own a piece of it. | 你们店里就有这么一处古迹 |
[10:51] | Of course, all of this doesn’t come without a price. | 当然这一切也不是白拿的 |
[10:54] | To help contribute to rising Authority overhead costs, | 为了承担当局日益增长的费用 |
[10:58] | we’re asking all our sheriffs | 我们要求所有的治安官 |
[11:00] | to pay it forward at a rate of 80%. | 按百分之八十的税率上缴收入 |
[11:04] | Sheriff? | 治安官 |
[11:05] | Of area five. | 第五区的治安官 |
[11:08] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[11:11] | Now why would you want to make me a sheriff? | 你们为什么要我当治安官 |
[11:15] | We don’t trust you, Mr. Northman, | 我们不信任你 诺思曼先生 |
[11:18] | and this way we can keep you close. | 而这样方便我们盯着你 |
[11:21] | Shit. | 该死 |
[11:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:25] | Before I go, a word of caution. | 我走之前 提醒一句 |
[11:28] | You are being watched, both by night | 一直有人盯着你们 不仅是晚上 |
[11:31] | and, thanks to our friends over at the Yokonomo Corporation | 多亏了我们的朋友弥子野茂公司 |
[11:34] | and their friends, the Yakuza, | 和他们的黑帮朋友 |
[11:36] | we’ve got eyes on you by day as well. | 你们连白天也受到监视 |
[11:42] | The keys to your new lives. | 这是打开你们新生活的钥匙 |
[11:45] | Catch. | 接住了 |
[12:07] | – Hey, Coby. – Hey. | -嘿 科比 -嘿 |
[12:09] | Where’s Lisa? | 莉萨呢 |
[12:14] | I’m just gonna check in with them, see how they’re holding up. | 我过去一下 看看他们怎么样 |
[12:17] | – You guys wanna head on in? – See you inside. | -你们要不先进去 -屋里见 |
[12:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:31] | Mind if I sit? | 我能坐这儿吗 |
[12:46] | Well, this effin’ sucks, doesn’t it? | 真他妈糟透了 对吧 |
[12:49] | At least you’re not trying to pretend like nothing’s the matter. | 至少你没装做什么事都没发生 |
[12:53] | Everybody else has been treatin’ us like we’re stupid or something. | 所有人都把我们俩当傻子哄 |
[12:57] | – Hey, Coby, can you come here a sec? – I don’t wanna. | -嘿 科比 你能过来一下吗 -不要 |
[13:00] | Put your stupid ball down, Coby. | 别玩你的破球了 科比 |
[13:03] | Come on, be nice. | 别这样 好好说 |
[13:05] | Don’t you two turn on each other. | 你俩可不能吵架 |
[13:08] | Come on over, please. | 过来吧 好吗 |
[13:10] | You can bring the ball with, if you want. | 你可以把球一起带过来 |
[13:15] | Talking’s hard sometimes for boys | 有时候跟男生说话挺难的 |
[13:16] | unless they’ve got a ball with ’em. | 可他们带着球就好多了 |
[13:18] | I don’t know why, but it’s true. | 我也不知道为什么 但这是真的 |
[13:20] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[13:22] | – What? – Come on, sit down. I won’t bite. | -干吗 -过来 坐下 我不咬人 |
[13:29] | Your sister was just telling me that | 你姐姐刚跟我说 |
[13:31] | people are treating you guys like you don’t got a lick of sense. | 大家都拿你俩当不懂事的孩子 |
[13:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:37] | Well, I want you both to know that I know you do. | 我希望你俩知道我懂 |
[13:40] | I know you know what’s going on. | 我知道你们明白发生了什么 |
[13:42] | And I’m not gonna pretend like it isn’t scary. | 我也不会装作这事一点儿不可怕 |
[13:46] | ‘Cause it is. | 因为真的很可怕 |
[13:47] | But your mom and me, | 但你们的妈妈和我 |
[13:49] | we’ve been friends a long time. | 是多年的好朋友 |
[13:51] | And I know this about her. | 我很了解她 |
[13:53] | She is tough as hell | 她非常坚强 |
[13:56] | and she loves you. | 她非常爱你们 |
[13:58] | And what that means is that wherever she is, | 所以无论她在哪里 |
[14:01] | I know that she is fighting as hard as she can | 我知道她会竭尽全力 |
[14:04] | to get back where she belongs, | 回到属于她的地方 |
[14:06] | which is right here with the two of you. | 回到这里 回到你们的身边 |
[14:08] | And Mikey. | 还有迈奇 |
[14:11] | So while she’s doing her job, | 所以当她努力的时候 |
[14:14] | we gotta do ours, which is to get her back. | 我们也不能放弃 把她找回来 |
[14:19] | How we gonna get her back when we don’t even know where she is? | 可我们不知道她在哪里怎么把她找回来呢 |
[14:22] | – Holly knows. – Holly doesn’t know anything. | -霍莉知道 -霍莉什么都不知道 |
[14:26] | She knows. | 她知道 |
[14:28] | I’m just gonna have to help her remember. | 我要去帮助她想起来 |
[14:30] | We’re gonna get her back. | 我们会把她找回来 |
[14:33] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[14:38] | I do. | 是 |
[14:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:43] | Damn it, Andy. | 搞什么 安迪 |
[14:44] | Y’all need to back off of her, all right? | 你们都离她远点 好吗 |
[14:45] | I already told you she still don’t remember nothin’. | 我已经告诉过你们 她什么都不记得 |
[14:48] | – I can make her remember. – Like hell. She don’t wanna remember. | -我能帮她回忆 -才怪 她不想记起来 |
[14:51] | I just promised Lisa and Coby | 我刚跟莉萨和科比保证过 |
[14:52] | that I was gonna bring their mother back. | 我会把他们的妈妈找回来 |
[14:54] | I know I shouldn’t be making those kinds of promises, but I did, | 我知道我不该做这样的保证 但我做了 |
[14:57] | and I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let you, | 如果我让你 他们的叔叔 |
[14:59] | their uncle and the sheriff of this town, | 本镇的警长 阻碍了我带她回来 |
[15:00] | keep me from delivering on it. | 那我真要遭天谴了 |
[15:03] | Come on, Andy. Please. | 拜托 安迪 求求你 |
[15:05] | Oh, God help me. | 老天爷啊 |
[15:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:13] | How are you feelin’? | 你感觉怎样 |
[15:15] | I’ve been better. | 不怎么样 |
[15:19] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[15:21] | I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[15:24] | You can’t be. | 你根本就不好 |
[15:27] | I have to be. | 我必须得好好的 |
[15:41] | What’s the last thing you remember? | 你最后记得的是什么 |
[15:46] | I was at the mixer. | 我在配对大会上 |
[15:48] | Uh, and then I remember running into y’all at the creek. | 然后我就记得在溪边跑向你们 |
[15:53] | Everything between is just… | 这当中的记忆 |
[15:56] | it’s gone. | 都没有了 |
[15:58] | It’s not gone, it’s just locked away. | 不是没了 而是被锁起来了 |
[16:01] | And I’m here to help you bring it back. | 而我要来帮你把记忆找回来 |
[16:05] | But look at me. | 你看看我 |
[16:08] | Would you wanna know how this happened to you? | 换作你 你想再回顾一次吗 |
[16:11] | No. No, I wouldn’t. | 我也不想 |
[16:14] | Take my hands anyhow. | 但不管怎样 握着我的手 |
[16:16] | We need you to do this, Holly, please. | 我们需要你的帮助 霍莉 拜托了 |
[16:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:22] | For Arlene and Nicole. | 为了阿尔琳和妮可 |
[16:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:28] | Your memory picks up by the creek, right? | 你只记得溪边之后的事对吧 |
[16:31] | Let’s try to go backwards from there. | 从那里开始倒带回放吧 |
[16:33] | You came out from the forest. | 你从树林里出来了 |
[16:38] | No. | 不 |
[16:44] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天哪 |
[16:45] | They were feeding on me. | 他们在吸我的血 |
[16:47] | I kept begging them to stop, but they wouldn’t. | 我求他们停下来 可是他们不听 |
[16:51] | – God damn it. – I can’t do this, Sook. I can’t do this. | -该死 -我做不到 苏克 我做不到 |
[16:53] | I know, but you’re doing good. | 我知道 你做得很好 |
[16:54] | Come on, let’s keep going back– before the woods. | 来吧 继续回想 树林之前 |
[16:59] | Her, the bitch. | 那个贱人 |
[17:00] | – They took me outside. – Outside– outside of what, where? | -他们带我出去了 -出去了 出了哪里 |
[17:02] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[17:03] | Don’t fight it, just keep going backwards. | 别反抗 继续回忆 |
[17:04] | Before the woods, where were you? | 树林之前 你在哪里 |
[17:10] | – I think it was a bar. – Fangtasia. | -好像是个酒吧 -范塔西娅 |
[17:13] | – Fangtasia. – Bingo. Fang-fucking-tasia. | -范塔西娅 -天杀的范塔西娅 |
[17:15] | What about everyone else? Where were they keeping y’all? | 其他人呢 他们把你们关在了哪里 |
[17:22] | They kept us locked– locked in a dungeon. | 他们把我们锁在了…一个地牢里 |
[17:25] | Arlene, Nicole, and Jane are still alive. | 阿尔琳 妮可 简还活着 |
[17:32] | – Kevin didn’t make it. – Jesus, poor Kevin. | -凯文没挺过来 -可怜的凯文 |
[17:36] | Poor Rosie. | 可怜的罗西 |
[17:37] | Okay, I’m gonna let go of your hands now. | 我现在要放开你的手了 |
[17:39] | I want you to know that you did good. | 记住 你做得很好 |
[17:41] | Really, really good. | 真的 非常好 |
[17:48] | I better get to Bill’s and figure out a plan. | 我得去比尔家讨论行动计划 |
[17:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:55] | What– what am I supposed to do with her? | 我…我该拿她怎么办 |
[17:58] | We like to be held. | 抱着会比较好 |
[18:06] | I’m out, Stackhouse. | 我不去了 斯塔克豪斯 |
[18:10] | Thank you, Holly. Thank you. | 谢谢 霍莉 真的 |
[18:24] | I ain’t Sookie, man. I can’t read your mind. | 我不是苏琪 读不了你的心 |
[18:28] | But I think I know what you’re thinking anyhow, | 不过我大概知道你这会儿在想什么 |
[18:30] | so if you wanna maybe talk about it… | 如果你想找个人倾诉的话 |
[18:32] | I’m sick of talking. | 我不想说话 |
[18:34] | I’m sick of waiting, too. | 也不想再等了 |
[18:35] | I’m sure Nicole and the baby are okay, | 妮可和孩子一定没事 |
[18:37] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 如果你是在担心这个的话 |
[18:39] | – Are you? – Huh? | -是吗 -啊 |
[18:41] | “Huh”? That’s exactly my point. “Huh”? | “啊” 这就是问题所在 |
[18:44] | You’re not sure they’re okay ’cause how can you be? | 你根本不能肯定她们没事 对吧 |
[18:46] | We ain’t there, so we don’t know shit. | 我们不在场 所以屁都不知道 |
[18:49] | What the fuck, man? | 你搞什么 老兄 |
[18:54] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈要干什么 |
[18:55] | – Going to Fangtasia. – Bullshit! | -去范塔西娅 -放屁 |
[18:57] | We’re going to Rosie’s house on official business, Mr. Mayor. | 我们要去罗西家里履行公务 镇长先生 |
[19:00] | Fuck that! This is the fuckin’ business. | 去他妈的公务 这才是正事 |
[19:02] | My fiance and my baby need me. | 我的未婚妻和孩子需要我 |
[19:04] | Do not fucking do this, Sam. | 你他妈别冲动 山姆 |
[19:05] | You can stay in the car if you want to, | 你要是想的话可以待在车里 |
[19:06] | but I am fucking doing this. | 但我他妈绝对要去 |
[19:10] | Turn around. | 掉头 |
[19:11] | What the hell are you doing, Jason? | 你这是干什么 杰森 |
[19:12] | I’m protecting you and your family | 我在保护你和你的家人 |
[19:14] | from what you’re about to do. | 不被你的冲动害死 |
[19:15] | Turn the fuck around. | 你他妈给我掉头 |
[19:20] | I’m asking you to think about what you’re doing right now. | 我要你好好想想 你到底在干什么 |
[19:22] | ‘Cause you said it yourself, Mr. Mayor, | 你自己也说过 镇长先生 |
[19:24] | whether we like it or not, we can’t do it without the vampires. | 不管愿不愿意 我们离不开吸血鬼的帮助 |
[19:29] | We have to wait for ’em. | 我们必须等他们 |
[19:30] | We have to wait till the sun goes down. | 我们得等太阳下山 |
[19:33] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[19:35] | Fuck it. | 操他妈的 |
[19:45] | Where are you going now? | 你现在要去哪里 |
[19:47] | You drive. | 你来开车 |
[19:49] | I ain’t gonna be the one driving away from them. | 我不愿意开车离她们而去 |
[20:13] | Jess? | 杰西 |
[20:16] | What? | 怎么 |
[20:17] | – You have to eat. – No. | -你要进食了 -不 |
[20:21] | You’re not healing because you’re not eating. | 你不进食 就没办法愈合 |
[20:23] | We don’t– we don’t know that. | 不一定是因为这个 |
[20:26] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[20:28] | but this is getting fucking ridiculous. | 可你这样也太他妈荒唐了 |
[20:32] | – Where are you going? – To get Bill. | -你要去哪里 -去找比尔 |
[20:34] | No, don’t you fucking dare. | 你他妈的不许去 |
[20:37] | If you won’t eat for me, maybe you’ll eat for him. | 既然你不听我的 说不定会听他的 |
[20:40] | If not, at least he’ll be able to command you to. | 就算不听 他也有办法命令你进食 |
[20:42] | No, don’t walk out on me. | 别丢下我 |
[20:44] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[20:47] | Fucking fuck. | 他妈的 |
[20:52] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[20:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:57] | How long has this been going on? | 她这样多久了 |
[21:01] | – How long? – 10 weeks, maybe. | -到底多久了 -两个多月吧 |
[21:04] | It has not been 10 weeks. | 没那么长时间 |
[21:06] | Jessica… | 杰西卡 |
[21:09] | is this because of what happened between you and Andy’s girls? | 你这样是因为跟安迪家女儿们的事吗 |
[21:12] | – No. – Jessica. | -不是 -杰西卡 |
[21:14] | It’s– it’s not. | 不是 真不是 |
[21:17] | Adilyn and me, we’re good. | 我跟艾迪林没问题了 |
[21:21] | She even invited me into her home. | 她还邀请我进她家了呢 |
[21:23] | So you’re protecting Adilyn, are you? | 所以你是在保护艾迪林 对吗 |
[21:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:27] | And she’s not feeding you in exchange for that protection. | 可她却没有回报你 没有喂你血喝 |
[21:32] | Well, who are you feeding off of? | 那你吸的是谁的血 |
[21:34] | Jess, I’m almost 175 years old. | 杰西 我就快一百七十五岁了 |
[21:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[21:39] | We’re up here if you wanna join my inter-fucking-vention! | 我们在上面呢 你也来管管我的闲事吧 |
[21:44] | – Intervention? – Give me a fuckin’ break! | -什么闲事 -能不能别管我了 |
[21:45] | One of these days, you’re gonna have to forgive yourself, Jess. | 总有一天 你得学会原谅自己 杰西 |
[21:48] | Thanks, Bill. That’s real fucking helpful. | 谢谢你啊比尔 真是让我大彻大悟啊 |
[21:51] | Let me do the math, here. | 让我来给你算算吧 |
[21:52] | What is it, six months? So, that’s three fairies. | 过了六个月对吧 有三个精灵 |
[21:54] | That’s two months per fairy. Yeah, that’s more than enough. | 俩月一个 真是绰绰有余啊 |
[21:56] | – Why isn’t she healing? – She hasn’t eaten in months. | -她怎么没愈合 -几个月都不进食 |
[21:59] | None of this is even up for debate. | 这事儿没得商量 |
[22:01] | – You must eat. – You can feed off of me. | -你必须进食 -你可以吸我的血 |
[22:03] | You’re a fairy. | 你是精灵 |
[22:05] | I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[22:06] | You shouldn’t. | 你不应该信任我 |
[22:07] | Well, I do. | 我就是信任你 |
[22:10] | Guys, can you give us a minute? | 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[22:12] | What she needs to hear, she needs to hear from a woman. | 她现在的状态 女人来劝比较合适 |
[22:19] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[22:27] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[22:30] | I don’t think you do. | 我觉得你不知道 |
[22:32] | “You need to eat, Jess. | “你要进食 杰西 |
[22:34] | Going hungry isn’t gonna change what happened. | 挨饿也不能改变现实 |
[22:37] | And you’re not just punishing yourself, | 而且你不是在惩罚自己 |
[22:38] | you’re punishing everybody who loves you.” | 是在惩罚所有爱你的人” |
[22:41] | I don’t give a shit about any of that. | 这些我都他妈的不在乎 |
[22:43] | The fact is, I don’t give a shit why you’re not eating | 事实上 我根本不在乎你为什么不进食 |
[22:46] | ’cause in my eyes, those three dead fairy girls | 因为在我看来 那三个死掉的精灵女孩 |
[22:49] | are just the tip of the fucking iceberg around here. | 也只是大惨剧的冰山一角而已 |
[22:52] | So what if they’re dead? | 她们死了又怎样呢 |
[22:54] | Alcide’s dead, Tara’s dead. | 埃尔希德死了 泰拉也死了 |
[22:56] | Almost everyone I’ve ever known and loved is dead. | 我所有的熟人爱人几乎都死了 |
[22:59] | And even as we’re talking right now, Jessica, you’re dead, too. | 就算我们正在说话 杰西卡你也是个死人 |
[23:03] | So, I’m sorry, | 我很遗憾 |
[23:04] | but I just don’t give a fuck about you or your problems. | 但我真他妈管不来你或者你的什么问题 |
[23:09] | My friends are being held captive at Fangtasia | 我的朋友被关在范塔西娅酒吧 |
[23:12] | and I am gonna need a lot of help | 今晚我要去救他们 |
[23:13] | if I’m gonna rescue them tonight, | 我需要很多帮手 |
[23:15] | and whether you care to admit it or not, | 不管你想不想承认 |
[23:17] | I have been good to you. | 我一直对你不错 |
[23:19] | So are you gonna help me or not? | 所以你到底帮不帮我 |
[23:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:24] | But I won’t drink your blood. | 但我不喝你的血 |
[23:26] | Who’s your boyfriend’s human? | 和你男朋友结对的是谁 |
[23:29] | Call Lafayette. | 打给拉法耶 |
[23:31] | We really need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[23:43] | Something I can help you find? | 需要我帮你找点什么吗 |
[23:44] | I’m looking for “The Fearless Vampire Killers | 我想要找《天师捉妖》 |
[23:47] | or Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck” | 或者叫《大胆吸血鬼》 |
[23:49] | from 1967, | 1967年的片子 |
[23:51] | David Cronenberg’s “Rabid” From 1977, | 1977年大卫·柯南伯格的《狂犬病》 |
[23:54] | and “Cronos,” Which I’m not sure is even out yet. | 还有《魔鬼银爪》 不知道出了没 |
[23:58] | A girl who knows a thing or two about good vampire cinema. | 小姐对描述善良吸血鬼的电影颇有涉猎嘛 |
[24:01] | It’s rare. | 真少见 |
[24:03] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[24:04] | I drove all the way up here from Tulane. | 我从杜兰大学一路开车过来的 |
[24:07] | One of my professors recommended you | 我在写一篇论文 |
[24:08] | for a paper I’m writing. | 一位教授推荐我来的 |
[24:10] | You’ll find everything you need in this section. | 你要的东西都在这个区 |
[24:13] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:14] | You know, I’ve always been a fan of the genre, | 我一直特别喜欢这个题材 |
[24:17] | so you can imagine how thrilled I was | 当我得知这个学期 |
[24:20] | when I read they were offering a course entitled | 要开”身边的恶魔”这门课的时候 |
[24:22] | “Monsters in Our Midst” this semester. | 你能想象到我有多激动 |
[24:24] | We’re examining the plight of the other in society | 我们以吸血鬼为范本 考察社会中 |
[24:27] | and how others are treated vis-a-vis vampire lore. | 其他种族的境况 他们是怎么被对待的 |
[24:33] | You’re looking at me like I’m some obsessed fan. | 你一定把我当作狂热粉丝了 |
[24:37] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[24:38] | It’s not like I think vampires are real or anything. | 我不是说吸血鬼真的存在 |
[24:43] | ‘Course they’re not. | 当然不是真的了 |
[25:08] | Close your mouth, dear. | 合上嘴 亲爱的 |
[25:11] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[25:12] | Yeah. Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[25:20] | You work here? | 你在这儿上班吗 |
[25:21] | Pamela and I are the proud owners of this establishment. | 帕梅拉和我有幸是这家店的老板 |
[25:25] | Name’s Eric. | 我叫埃里克 |
[25:27] | Hi, Eric. I’m Ginger. | 你好 埃里克 我是金吉 |
[25:30] | Enchanté, Ginger. | 你好 金吉 |
[25:36] | Welcome to our shithole. | 欢迎光临我们的狗窝 |
[25:38] | What are you talking about, shithole? | 怎么能说是狗窝呢 |
[25:40] | This place is charming. | 这地方太棒了 |
[25:43] | Um, are you two– | 你们俩… |
[25:47] | Together? No. | 在一起吗 没有 |
[25:48] | I mean, on and off. | 分分合合吧 |
[25:50] | But we’ve been on permanent off since we took over this place. | 但自打接手了这个地方 我们就彻底分了 |
[25:57] | Idiots. | 蠢货 |
[25:59] | Are you guys hirin’? | 你们招人吗 |
[26:01] | For the day shift, yes. | 日班招人 |
[26:05] | May I please have an application? | 我可以申请吗 |
[26:12] | – Ready? – I’m getting pretty sick of this shit. | -准备好了吗 -我真是受够这种破事了 |
[26:16] | It’s even harder when you know ’em. | 是认识的人就更难 |
[26:18] | Or knew ’em. | 曾经认识的人 |
[26:20] | Kevin was a good man… | 凯文是个好人 |
[26:23] | with a funny voice. | 就是声音怪了点 |
[26:29] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[26:31] | Hey, Rosie, it’s Jason and Mayor Merlotte. | 罗西 是杰森和马洛特镇长 |
[26:40] | – Hey. – Am I under arrest? | -你好 -我被捕了吗 |
[26:43] | No, Rosie, you’re not under arrest. | 不 罗西 你没被捕 |
[26:45] | I’ll do you one better, sweetheart. | 还有更好的消息 亲爱的 |
[26:46] | How about we forget about last night? | 昨晚的事情一笔勾销如何 |
[26:48] | About the fact that you were even there, okay? | 忘了你当时在场 好吗 |
[26:51] | How come you’re being so nice to me, freak? | 为什么你对我这么好 怪物 |
[26:54] | Um, may we come in? | 我们能进来吗 |
[26:56] | What for? | 干什么 |
[26:59] | It’s about Kevin. | 关于凯文的事 |
[27:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:16] | – You wanna sit? – I don’t wanna sit, God damn it. | -你想坐下吗 -我不想坐 见鬼 |
[27:19] | Where’s Kevin? | 凯文在哪儿 |
[27:24] | He’s gone, Rosie. | 他不在了 罗西 |
[27:37] | Can I see him? | 我能见见他吗 |
[27:40] | Well, we, uh– | 我们… |
[27:43] | we haven’t recovered his body just yet. | 我们还没找回他的遗体 |
[27:45] | Then how do you know he’s dead? | 那你怎么知道他死了 |
[27:47] | We found Holly. She told us. | 我们找到霍莉了 她告诉我们的 |
[27:50] | They’re keeping everybody | 他们把所有人都关在 |
[27:51] | at that abandoned vampire bar in Shreveport. | 什里夫波特市一个废弃的吸血鬼酒吧 |
[27:56] | What– what am I supposed to do now? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[28:02] | He– he was my everything. | 他就是我的一切 |
[28:04] | I know. I’m so sorry, Rosie. | 我明白 很遗憾 罗西 |
[28:06] | You have no idea. | 真的很遗憾 |
[28:10] | You’re gonna get those fuckers, right? | 你们不会放过那帮混蛋的 对吧 |
[28:12] | – Make ’em pay? – Yeah, tonight. | -让他们血债血偿 -没错 就在今晚 |
[28:16] | Sookie’s over at Bill’s right now. | 苏琪现在去找比尔了 |
[28:19] | He’s gonna call on every vampire willing to help. | 他会召集所有愿意帮忙的吸血鬼 |
[28:22] | And we’re gonna go in heavy. | 我们要重兵压境 |
[28:25] | Rosie, we’re gonna get ’em for ya. | 罗西 我们会帮你收拾他们的 |
[28:29] | Fuck me. | 别他妈帮我 |
[28:31] | Get ’em for Kevin. | 帮凯文收拾他们 |
[28:38] | Yeah, we’ll get ’em for both of y’all. | 我们会为你们讨回公道的 |
[28:43] | I’ll call on as many vampires as I can, Sookie, | 我会尽量多找吸血鬼 苏琪 |
[28:46] | but you have to realize | 但你也得明白 |
[28:47] | that when we descend upon Fangtasia tonight, | 今晚去袭击范塔西娅酒吧 |
[28:50] | we’re gonna be badly outnumbered. | 我们还是以寡敌众 |
[28:52] | What about all the vampires | 那晚在贝弗勒酒吧 |
[28:53] | that showed up at Bellefleur’s the other night? | 出现的那些吸血鬼呢 |
[28:56] | Many of them died. | 很多都死了 |
[28:58] | Many of them are still frightened, | 很多仍然惊魂未定 |
[29:00] | and these aren’t their humans they’ll be protecting. | 被抓走的也不是他们保护的人类 |
[29:03] | – But still– – I compelled those vampires to attend | -但还是… -我当时之所以说服他们 |
[29:05] | because they were gonna get something out of it. | 是因为他们可以从中得利 |
[29:06] | But for them, there ain’t nothing to be gained from tonight. | 但对他们来说 今晚无从获利 |
[29:11] | Then why are you doing it? | 那你为什么要来 |
[29:14] | Because I owe you everything. | 因为我欠你太多了 |
[29:25] | Have you eaten? | 你进食了吗 |
[29:27] | Not in a while, no. | 有一段时间没有了 |
[29:38] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[29:39] | I’m gonna need you at your strongest for tonight. | 我需要你今晚全力出击 |
[29:43] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:46] | It’s just lunch. | 午饭而已 |
[30:08] | Wakey, wakey, vampire homies. | 醒醒 醒醒 吸血鬼室友 |
[30:12] | Jay, Redbone, how is you? | 杰 红发妞 还好吗 |
[30:17] | I’m all right. | 挺好的 |
[30:18] | That bullet wound in your shoulder say otherwise. | 你肩上的枪伤可不是这么说的 |
[30:24] | – Jess. – Just shut the fuck up, James. | -杰西 -你闭嘴 詹姆斯 |
[30:27] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[30:28] | You don’t think that I wanna eat? | 你以为我不想吃东西吗 |
[30:31] | Because I do. I feel completely empty inside, | 我太想了 我觉得身体里一无所有 |
[30:33] | like I am just some fucking shell and– | 好像我只是一具该死的躯壳 而且… |
[30:35] | Well, you’s a pretty shell, though. | 至少你是具漂亮的躯壳 |
[30:37] | – I am not. – Yes, you is. | -我不是 -你就是 |
[30:41] | James, step aside, hooker. | 詹姆斯 让开 贱人 |
[30:45] | Give a real hooker a shot. | 让真正的贱客来办事 |
[30:52] | Now, I ain’t gonna front and pretend | 我不会假装自己 |
[30:54] | like I understand everything that’s been goings on. | 明白这一切都是怎么回事 |
[30:57] | But between you and me, it’s real motherfuckin’ simple. | 但我俩之间的关系 再简单不过 |
[31:01] | Redbone, you has to eat, and I’m here to feed you. | 红发妞 你饿了 我是来提供食物的 |
[31:04] | Vampires, we call ourselves immortal. | 所谓吸血鬼 我们还自称永生不死 |
[31:08] | But we ain’t immortal, | 但我们不是 |
[31:10] | not if we need to feed on | 只有吸食无辜人类的血 |
[31:12] | innocent people to survive. | 我们才能存活 |
[31:16] | Well, shit, we all to the good, then, | 那我俩就更没事了 |
[31:19] | ’cause I ain’t motherfucking innocent. | 因为我可不是无辜的人类 |
[31:20] | You’re a hell of a lot better than me. | 至少比我强多了 |
[31:22] | I have done some fucked-up shit | 我可是干了不少破事的 |
[31:24] | that would make me hate myself for it, | 足够我恨死自己 |
[31:26] | but I don’t. | 可我不恨 |
[31:28] | Have you killed people? | 你杀过人吗 |
[31:36] | I killed the man I loved. | 我杀了我爱的男人 |
[31:43] | How did you forgive yourself? | 你是怎么原谅自己的 |
[31:46] | Still haven’t. | 一直没有 |
[31:49] | I accept the fact that I is a deeply flawed-ass motherfucker, | 我接受了自己是个劣迹斑斑的人类这个事实 |
[31:53] | and one of those flaws being I’m a-shakin’ in my boots, | 其中一个劣质是我胆小 |
[31:55] | scared as hell of figuring out what death is like. | 贪生怕死 |
[32:03] | You should be scared. | 你怕死没有错 |
[32:06] | Because it sucks. | 因为死亡糟透了 |
[32:08] | Trust and believe you can | 我深信你可以比 |
[32:09] | be a whole lot deader than what you is now. | 现在的状态死得更透 |
[32:12] | And I thinks you knows it. | 你自己也明白 |
[32:15] | So, come on, pretty girl. | 来吧 漂亮姑娘 |
[32:20] | Show me those baby fangs of yours. | 让我见识一下你萌萌的尖牙 |
[32:34] | It’s okay, go ahead. | 没事的 来吧 |
[33:25] | Is Eric here? | 埃里克在吗 |
[33:28] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[33:29] | I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[33:30] | But I think you’re about to forgive me. | 但我觉得你马上就会原谅我 |
[33:34] | You are never gonna guess what I found. | 你一定猜不到我发现了什么 |
[33:38] | Is it a shitty chair? | 这张烂椅子吗 |
[33:40] | This is not a shitty chair. | 这可不是烂椅子 |
[33:42] | Ginger, look at yourself and look at me. | 金吉 看看你自己 再看看我 |
[33:45] | Who has better taste? | 谁比较有品位 |
[33:47] | Fine, but this shitty chair | 好吧 但这张烂椅子 |
[33:51] | just might be the start of a new future for you. | 很有可能是开启全新未来的钥匙 |
[33:55] | Do you hate your life in this video store or not? | 你憎恨打理音像店的生活吗 |
[33:59] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[34:00] | Now that vampires are out of the coffin, | 现在吸血鬼出棺了 |
[34:03] | what’s to stop you and Eric from turning this place | 你和埃里克为什么不把这个地方 |
[34:06] | into any kind of business you wanna run? | 改造成你们喜欢的生意呢 |
[34:11] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 真没想到我会说这句话 |
[34:12] | but I’m still listening to you, Ginger. | 我听着呢 金吉 |
[34:15] | We turn this place… | 我们把这个地方 |
[34:19] | into a nightclub. | 改成一家夜店 |
[34:20] | We line this wall with alcohol, | 我们在墙上摆满酒 |
[34:22] | we put this long bar in front of it, | 在这里设置一个长长的吧台 |
[34:24] | and we have a DJ booth back here | 后面雇一个DJ |
[34:26] | and a dance floor with stripper poles. | 建一个能跳脱衣舞的舞池 |
[34:29] | And we buy out the carnicería next door | 我们把隔壁的肉铺也买下来 |
[34:31] | and we knock down those walls | 把墙打掉 |
[34:33] | and we build, like, this elevated stage in the corner over there. | 在那边的角落建一个高台 |
[34:37] | And we put this throne up on it– | 然后 把王座摆在那里 |
[34:39] | Oh, it’s a throne now? | 现在它成王座了 |
[34:41] | Oh, it is if Eric’s sitting in it. | 是的 如果埃里克来坐的话 |
[34:44] | Think about it, Pam. | 想想吧 帕姆 |
[34:45] | We have all these movies to choose from. | 我们这里有那么多电影出售 |
[34:48] | But where do we do most of our business? | 但卖得最好的是什么 |
[34:53] | The porn section. | 是色情片 |
[34:54] | And do you know why that is? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[34:56] | Because sex sells. | 因为性是个大卖点 |
[35:00] | And Eric Northman is nothing | 埃里克·诺思曼如果不坐上王座 |
[35:03] | if he is not pure fucking sex on a throne. | 成为性的化身 那有什么用呢 |
[35:08] | You’re starting to see it, right? | 你也可以想到那景象 对不对 |
[35:10] | There is nothing else like it. | 绝对举世无双 |
[35:13] | He sits up there, this thing you can see but cannot have, | 他高高坐在那里 只可远观不可亵玩 |
[35:18] | and so everyone just gets hornier and hornier | 客人们越来越饥渴 |
[35:21] | until they just can’t take it anymore | 直到他们再也承受不了 |
[35:23] | and they start losing control… | 开始失去控制 |
[35:26] | of how many drinks they’re ordering. | 忘了自己点了多少杯酒 |
[35:29] | Poor things. | 可怜的家伙们 |
[35:30] | Might as well just leave their wallets at the door | 跟直接把钱包丢在门口有什么差别 |
[35:32] | because when the sun comes up on Fangtasia, | 因为当朝阳照亮了范塔西娅 |
[35:38] | there won’t be anything left in ’em anyhow. | 他们身上什么也不剩了 |
[35:43] | Fangtasia. | 范塔西娅 |
[35:47] | Well, if– if you and Eric don’t like the name, | 如果…如果你和埃里克不喜欢这名字 |
[35:50] | you could change it. | 你们可以换 |
[35:52] | I wouldn’t mind. | 我不介意的 |
[35:53] | Nope, Ginger, | 不 金吉 |
[35:55] | it is perfect just the way it is. | 这名字十分完美 |
[36:01] | Thanks, Pam. | 谢谢 帕姆 |
[36:04] | I think that might be the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me. | 这可能是你对我说过最友善的话了 |
[36:13] | Ginger… | 金吉 |
[36:17] | I am so sorry for what I’m about to do. | 我为我即将对你做的事道歉 |
[36:21] | What are you about to do? | 你要做什么 |
[36:23] | This idea of yours, Fangtasia, | 你的这个点子 范塔西娅 |
[36:27] | I’m gonna tell Eric it’s mine. | 我会告诉埃里克 是我想出来的 |
[36:30] | Of course it is. | 当然是你 |
[36:37] | Pamela, you didn’t. | 帕梅拉 是真的吗 |
[36:39] | I did. | 是的 |
[36:42] | Such a bitch. | 真是个贱人 |
[36:48] | But you still love me. | 但你还是爱我 |
[36:54] | Always. | 永远 |
[37:02] | Okay, so how many of these fuckers are we up against? | 我们要对付的有多少人 |
[37:05] | 15, maybe. I can’t be sure. Could be more. | 十五个吧 我也不确定 也许更多 |
[37:07] | Ain’t anyone else coming? | 还有人来吗 |
[37:10] | We called every uninfected vampire we know. | 已经通知了所有我们认识的未被感染的吸血鬼 |
[37:12] | The only two who responded were Michael and– | 只有两个人回应 迈克和… |
[37:15] | – Keith. – Keith’s my drummer. | -基思 -基思是我的鼓手 |
[37:17] | Guitar and bass flaked out. | 吉他手和贝斯手倒了 |
[37:19] | Yeah, and I still haven’t heard from Willa. | 是 而且薇拉也一直没消息 |
[37:21] | So, this is it. This is our group. | 所以 就这么些人了 |
[37:25] | Well, then, all right. | 好吧 |
[37:29] | This is the group | 就这些人吧 |
[37:32] | we’re gonna kick some H-vamp ass with. | 我们要好好收拾一下肝炎鬼 |
[37:35] | This is our Normandy. | 这就是我们的诺曼底战役 |
[37:38] | Who’s with me? | 谁跟我一起 |
[37:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:44] | Jason, we suffered over 200,000 allied casualties | 杰森 诺曼底战役中 |
[37:46] | in the Battle of Normandy. | 盟军死伤二十万人 |
[37:47] | The beaches were stained with blood for years afterwards. | 几年以后 诺曼底海滩还是一片血色 |
[37:52] | Aw, fuck. | 操 |
[37:56] | History’s a bitch. | 历史真坑人 |
[38:08] | Pam tells me you wrote a book | 帕姆告诉我你写了本书 |
[38:10] | in which you claim not to be an asshole anymore. | 声称自己不再犯浑了 |
[38:14] | Is this true, Bill? | 是真的吗 比尔 |
[38:22] | How far along are you? | 你病了多久 |
[38:24] | Oh, about a month. | 有一个月吧 |
[38:27] | Still only stage one, though. | 还只是初期 |
[38:30] | – Bill, who is it? – Come on. | -比尔 是谁 -进来 |
[38:32] | Oh, perfect. Sookie’s here. | 真好 苏琪也在 |
[38:37] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[38:47] | No. | 不 |
[38:49] | I’m still here, Sookie. | 我这不好好的 苏琪 |
[38:54] | Need I remind you we have a Christian to kill? | 需要我提醒吗 还有个基督徒没杀呢 |
[38:58] | Give us a minute, Pam. | 让我们谈一会儿 帕姆 |
[38:59] | What about Willa? We came for Willa. | 那薇拉呢 我们是来找薇拉的 |
[39:04] | Of course. | 对 |
[39:07] | Willa. | 薇拉 |
[39:09] | – Shit! – What? | -操 -怎么了 |
[39:12] | I fucking hate you! | 我真他妈恨你 |
[39:13] | Look, whatever I did, please don’t kill me. | 不管我做了什么 求你别杀我 |
[39:17] | We’ll be waiting for you out front. | 我们会在外面等你 |
[39:19] | Thanks, Bill. | 谢谢 比尔 |
[39:26] | So… | 说起来 |
[39:30] | what kind of trouble have you got yourself into tonight? | 你们今晚要去惹什么麻烦 |
[39:33] | You’re one to talk. | 你还不是一样 |
[39:36] | Fair enough. | 说得有理 |
[39:41] | You can’t die on me. | 我不要你死在我面前 |
[39:48] | Sookie Stackhouse… | 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 |
[39:54] | how have you been? | 你最近怎么样 |
[39:57] | Shitty. | 糟透了 |
[39:59] | My boyfriend died. | 我男朋友死了 |
[40:04] | Your boyfriend? | 男朋友 |
[40:06] | Alcide. | 埃尔希德 |
[40:07] | He and I were… together. | 我们俩之前在一起了 |
[40:13] | The werewolf? | 那个狼人 |
[40:15] | I signed your house over to you | 我把你的房子又转给你 |
[40:17] | so you could take your life back. | 是为了让你的生活重回正轨 |
[40:19] | – How’s dating a wolf any– – Don’t. | -跟个狼人约会算什么 -别说了 |
[40:23] | He died this morning. | 他今早死的 |
[40:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:33] | I’m sorry. | 节哀 |
[40:39] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[40:41] | First I went home to Sweden, | 我先回了趟瑞典老家 |
[40:44] | which was absolutely beautiful. | 那里美极了 |
[40:50] | But unfortunately, I triggered an avalanche | 很不幸 我引发了一场雪崩 |
[40:52] | that killed an entire ski village. | 整个滑雪度假村都被埋了 |
[40:56] | Things got a little hectic after that, | 之后事情有点没法收拾 |
[40:59] | so I went down to South America– | 所以我就去了南美洲 |
[41:01] | Bolivia, Peru. | 玻利维亚 秘鲁 |
[41:04] | But I got bored after a while, | 但没多久就觉得无聊了 |
[41:07] | so I went over to Africa– | 然后我就去了非洲 |
[41:09] | Gabon, Morocco. | 加蓬 摩洛哥 |
[41:12] | Then up to Spain. Finally, France. | 接着去了西班牙 最后去了法国 |
[41:16] | That’s a lot of traveling around. | 你走了不少地方啊 |
[41:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:21] | Well, I thought I’d see the world one last time. | 我想最后再看看这个世界 |
[41:32] | What kind of trouble are you in? | 你惹了什么麻烦 |
[41:39] | Storming the entrance? | 从正门打进去吗 |
[41:40] | You morons are on a suicide mission. | 你们一群白痴是自寻死路 |
[41:43] | – Where is he? – Inside with Sookie. | -他在哪儿 -和苏琪在里面 |
[41:48] | – What do you want? – Willa, you look beautiful. | -你想干什么 -薇拉 你真漂亮 |
[41:51] | Save it, asswipe. | 得了吧 混球 |
[41:53] | You know, I wasn’t even two weeks old and you left? | 我当时还没两周大你就弃我而去 |
[41:56] | Yes. | 没错 |
[41:58] | And we will talk about that… later. | 我们是要谈谈 待会儿再说 |
[42:02] | Right now, Sookie needs our help. | 现在 苏琪需要我们的帮助 |
[42:03] | I don’t give a shit what Sookie needs, no offense. | 我才不在乎苏琪需要什么 无意冒犯 |
[42:05] | No, I get it. | 我明白 |
[42:06] | If you want my help, we are talking about this now. | 你要是想要我帮忙 我们现在就得谈谈 |
[42:10] | As your maker, I command you… | 作为你的创造者 我命令你 |
[42:16] | later. | 待会再谈 |
[42:24] | I understand you’re badly outnumbered tonight. | 我知道你们今晚寡不敌众 |
[42:27] | We are. | 的确 |
[42:28] | Well, there’s another way in. | 还有别的路可以进去 |
[42:30] | Let’s go, shall we? | 走吧 |
[42:33] | We’re going? | 我们也要去吗 |
[42:36] | We’re going. | 是的 |
[42:37] | She’s like a fucking fungus that just won’t go away. | 真他妈像霉菌 怎么都灭不干净 |
[43:00] | – Aw, shit. – Rat! | -操 -老鼠 |
[43:05] | – Sam. – Shh, do not scream. | -山姆 -别叫 |
[43:09] | We’re gonna get you all out of here. | 我们会救你们出去的 |
[43:10] | Sam, oh, God. | 山姆 老天 |
[43:14] | I’m sorry, were you just a rat? | 不好意思 你刚才是只老鼠吗 |
[43:17] | We’ll talk about everything when y’all are safe, okay? | 等你们安全了我们再谈这些好吗 |
[43:20] | Are they keeping anybody else upstairs? | 他们把其他人关在楼上了吗 |
[43:22] | No, we’re the only ones that made it. It’s just us. | 不 只有我们还活着 只剩我们了 |
[43:24] | Y’all need to do something for me, okay? | 你们都得帮我个忙 好吗 |
[43:26] | Some vampires are gonna be | 等会有吸血鬼 |
[43:28] | coming out of that same vent that I just came through. | 从我刚刚走的通道进来 |
[43:30] | I need y’all to trust ’em. | 我要你们信任他们 |
[43:32] | Trust ’em? It’s vampires that did this to us. | 信任他们 是吸血鬼把我们害成这样的 |
[43:36] | These are different vampires. They’re friends, okay? | 他们不同 他们是朋友 |
[43:40] | You promise me? | 你发誓 |
[43:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:44] | Listen to me. I gotta– I gotta get back up there. | 听我说 我要先回去 |
[43:47] | – No! – I have to, Nicole. | -不要 -必须如此 妮可 |
[43:49] | – You can’t. – You’re gonna be okay. | -你不能去 -你不会有事的 |
[43:52] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[43:54] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[43:57] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[43:59] | – Tell them to hurry. – Okay. | -叫他们快点 -好的 |
[44:01] | Please don’t turn into a rat. Please don’t turn into a rat. | 别再变成老鼠了 别再变成老鼠了 |
[44:04] | He did. | 他还是变了 |
[44:06] | He turned into a rat. | 他变成老鼠了 |
[44:09] | We’re gonna make it. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[44:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:16] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[44:30] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[44:47] | Okay, it’s exactly as we were hoping. | 跟我们预期的一样 |
[44:49] | Nicole, Arlene, and Jane are still alive. | 妮可 阿尔琳和简还活着 |
[44:51] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[44:51] | Get ’em out of there, guys. Get ’em out now. | 把他们带出来 现在就带出来 |
[44:55] | – Let’s go. – Eric, I’ll go. | -走吧 -埃里克 我去 |
[44:57] | – I’m fine. – You need to save your strength. | -我没事 -你得保存体力 |
[44:59] | Come on, now. Who’s it gonna be? | 快决定 谁去 |
[45:03] | Eric, I’m going. | 埃里克 我去 |
[45:07] | After you. | 你先请 |
[45:22] | – Is it them? – It’s gotta be. | -是他们吗 -应该是 |
[45:33] | Where the fuck’s the third? | 还有一个呢 |
[45:35] | Please! You can’t do this! | 求你了 别这样 |
[45:38] | I’ve got kids! | 我还有孩子 |
[45:41] | – No, please, don’t! – Let’s eat. | -不 求你了 不要 -开动吧 |
[45:45] | You take them up. I’ll stay here. | 你把她们带上去 我留在这儿 |
[45:46] | Bill, not that I care, | 比尔 倒不是我关心你 |
[45:50] | but before you go and do anything too stupid, | 但在你做出什么蠢事之前 |
[45:52] | can I give you some advice? | 我能给你点建议吗 |
[45:53] | Don’t try to be too big a hero tonight | 今晚别逞英雄 |
[45:57] | ’cause it ain’t gonna happen with Sookie. | 因为你跟苏琪没戏了 |
[45:58] | Not tonight, not ever. | 今晚没戏 永远都没戏 |
[46:02] | I’ll try and wait for the rest of you, but hurry. | 我会尽量等着余下的人 但要尽快 |
[46:05] | Back in a jiff. | 很快就来 |
[46:14] | – Who the fuck is that? – What the hell? | -他妈的是谁 -搞啥呢 |
[46:15] | Who’s there? | 谁 |
[46:18] | My name is Eric Northman | 我是埃里克·诺思曼 |
[46:20] | and I used to be the sheriff of this area. | 曾是这个区的治安官 |
[46:23] | I’m diseased and badly in need of shelter. | 我病了 急需住处 |
[46:26] | It’s not our problem. Fuck off! | 关我们屁事 滚 |
[46:28] | What’s that smell? | 什么味儿 |
[46:30] | – I brought my own human. – I know that smell. | -我带来了自己的人类 -我认得那气味 |
[46:33] | I’d be more than happy to share her with you. | 我很乐意跟你们分享她 |
[46:35] | For fuck’s sake, can’t you smell that? | 我操啊 你们闻不到吗 |
[46:37] | Let him the fuck in. | 快让他进来 |
[46:45] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[46:56] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[46:58] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[47:00] | I’m his. | 我是他的 |
[47:05] | Here’s one more. | 还有一个 |
[47:07] | I can’t believe you let them in your house. | 真不敢相信你放他们进了你家 |
[47:10] | It was a momentary lapse of weakness. | 只是一时间心软了 |
[47:12] | Now is the time for strength. | 现在是硬起来的时候了 |
[47:15] | Fuckin’ A, it is. | 说得真他妈对 |
[47:17] | This is the one I was talking about from the car park. | 她就是我说的那个停车场的 |
[47:20] | Spread your legs, blondie. | 张开腿 金发妞 |
[47:24] | I want it from your nasty place. | 我要从你羞羞的地方吸血 |
[47:26] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[47:29] | Oh, you like it rough. | 噢 你喜欢玩粗暴的 |
[47:30] | Now that’s enough. | 够了 |
[47:33] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
[47:36] | Now, I’ll share, but only | 我愿意分享 |
[47:37] | if you treat her with the respect she deserves. | 但你们要尊敬她才行 |
[47:45] | – Jason, come on. – Yeah, I’m comin’. | -杰森 快点 -是的 来了 |
[47:47] | As I’m sure you can tell, | 我相信你们都清楚 |
[47:50] | my human friend here is quite special, | 我的人类朋友非常特别 |
[47:53] | and you will not drink her blood. | 你们不能喝她的血 |
[47:56] | You will sip it. | 只能小口地抿 |
[47:59] | Like a nice glass of Barbaresco. | 就像品尝一杯顶级巴巴莱斯科红酒 |
[48:03] | You talk too much, mate. | 你话太多了 老兄 |
[48:05] | Just shut the fuck up, already… | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[48:07] | …and give me a fucking pull. | 让老子爽一爽 |
[48:09] | Okay, mate. | 好的 老兄 |
[48:12] | I’m gonna let you go first. | 你就是头一个 |
[48:15] | But before you go… | 但开始之前 |
[48:17] | Yeah? | 啥 |
[48:18] | Do you mind if I ask you a question? | 介意我提个问题吗 |
[48:20] | – What? – Do you like it rough? | -什么 -你喜欢玩粗暴吗 |
[48:23] | What the fuck kind of question is that? | 这他妈算什么问题 |
[48:26] | Well, I brought some friends. | 我带了一些朋友 |
[48:33] | Go! Go! | 上 上 |
[48:34] | – No, Sookie! – Go! | -不 苏琪 -走 |
[48:37] | – Fire! – Sookie! | -开枪 -苏琪 |
[48:46] | Fuck you, fanger! | 去死吧 尖牙鬼 |
[49:07] | Arlene? Arlene? | 阿尔琳 阿尔琳 |
[49:09] | – Stay with me. – Terry? | -醒醒 -特里吗 |
[49:11] | No, honey, I’m not Terry. | 不 亲爱的 不是特里 |
[49:13] | Honey, it’s me, Sookie. | 是我 苏琪 |
[49:15] | Come on, just– just hang in there. | 快醒醒 坚持住 |
[49:17] | We’re gonna go get you some help. Come on. | 我们找人来帮你 坚持住 |
[49:19] | She needs a healthy vampire to feed from. | 她需要一个健康吸血鬼喂她血 |
[49:21] | Let’s get you guys out of here. | 我带你们出去 |
[49:30] | See? Not an asshole anymore. | 瞧 我不再犯浑了 |
[49:45] | Come on, burn ’em! Throw in another one! | 快 烧死他们 再扔一个 |
[49:47] | No more fuckin’ fire! | 不准再点火了 |
[49:52] | Fuck! | 操 |
[49:54] | Bill, please. You need to give Arlene your blood. | 比尔 求你了 你得给阿尔琳喂血 |
[49:57] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[49:59] | Die, fanger! | 去死 尖牙鬼 |
[50:04] | I’ve got you, Jess. | 我来了 杰西 |
[50:10] | I’m losing her. | 她不行了 |
[50:12] | I’m losing her. | 她不行了 |
[50:15] | Eric, a healthy vampire, please. | 埃里克 去找个健康吸血鬼 求你了 |
[50:20] | Come on, hang in there. | 撑住 坚持一下 |
[50:22] | You gotta stay with me, you hear? | 你不能睡 听见了吗 |
[50:26] | Terry? | 特里 |
[50:27] | Terry’s not here, sweetie, but I am. | 特里不在 亲爱的 我在 |
[50:30] | I’m here for you. | 我在这里陪你 |
[50:32] | And Eric’s getting us help. | 埃里克去找人帮忙了 |
[50:34] | And I just need you to hold on a little bit longer, all right? | 我需要你再坚持一会会 好吗 |
[50:41] | Is that you, Terry? | 是你吗 特里 |
[50:43] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[50:44] | I hear you, angel. I’m coming. | 我听见你了 天使 我来了 |
[50:46] | No, God damn it, Arlene. That ain’t real! | 不 该死的 阿尔琳 那不是真的 |
[50:49] | I’ve missed you, baby. It’s not the same without you. | 我想你 宝贝 没了你生活都不一样了 |
[50:52] | He’s calling me. | 他在呼唤我 |
[50:54] | That ain’t Terry. | 那不是特里 |
[50:56] | The real Terry would want you here to raise your kids. | 真正的特里会希望你活下来抚养孩子 |
[51:00] | – No. – You’ve gotta fight this with me. | -不 -你必须跟我一起撑下去 |
[51:02] | – He’s real. – He’s not. | -是真的 -不是 |
[51:06] | No, he’s right there. He’s in the door. | 不 他在那里 就在门口 |
[51:09] | Hey, hon. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[51:11] | There you are, doll. | 你在这儿啊 宝贝儿 |
[51:13] | You look so handsome. | 你真帅 |
[51:15] | – No. – We’re together again. | -不 -我们又在一起了 |
[51:18] | Finally. Time for a taste. | 终于能尝到了 |
[51:24] | – She needs to drink. – I’m coming. | -她需要喂血 -我来了 |
[51:27] | – We’re gonna be together again. – No, no, no, no, no. | -我们又在一起了 -不不不 |
[51:31] | – Come on, honey, drink. – Sook, I got her. | -快喝 亲爱的 -苏克 我扶住了 |
[51:32] | Stay. | 醒醒 |
[51:36] | Come on, honey, you need to drink. | 快喝啊 宝贝 你必须喝 |
[51:43] | I missed you so much, baby. | 我非常想你 宝贝 |
[51:44] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[51:46] | – How are the kids? – They’re good. | -孩子怎么样了 -好着呢 |
[51:48] | You should see Coby. He’s huge. | 你该来看看科比 他长大了 |
[51:51] | I wish I could, I do. I wish I could see all of ’em. | 真希望能去看 希望能看你们大家 |
[51:55] | But I can’t. | 但我不行 |
[51:56] | But I can. | 我可以 |
[52:01] | You should stay. | 你应该活下去 |
[52:06] | Yeah, I think I better stay. | 是 我想我该活下去 |
[52:08] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[52:11] | – Hey, Arlene. – Yeah, baby? | -阿尔琳 -嗯 宝贝 |
[52:16] | Be happy. | 要幸福 |
[52:24] | – Who are you? – Keith. | -你是谁 -基思 |
[52:27] | His name’s Keith. | 他叫基思 |
[52:29] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[52:32] | That was intense. | 太紧张了 |
[52:36] | That all of ’em? | 就这些了吗 |
[52:37] | Every fucking one of ’em. | 一个不剩 |
[52:40] | – Eric? – What? | -埃里克 -什么 |
[52:42] | Where the fuck is Eric? | 埃里克呢 |
[52:45] | Eric? | 埃里克 |
[52:59] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 我的老天啊 |
[53:01] | You scared the shit outta me. | 你把我吓尿了 |
[53:05] | Well, I had to eat. | 我必须进食 |
[53:10] | I love you so much, Arlene. | 我好爱你 阿尔琳 |
[53:13] | – Oh, I love you, too, Sookie. – My pleasure. | -我也爱你 苏琪 -别客气 |