时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:39] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[02:41] | Pool game the other night. | 赌钱来着 |
[02:42] | Called the wrong dude on cheating. | 抓住个人出老千 不该说的 |
[02:46] | You got to watch that. | 你真该看看 |
[02:51] | What do you want again? | 你想要怎样 |
[02:52] | I’m repping some people. | 我是代表别人来的 |
[02:56] | Yeah. They want to get to the good cook. | 他们想找个好手制毒 |
[02:58] | They’ll trade you or the IC Brotherhood, | 他们可以和你或者IC兄弟会交易 |
[03:00] | however you want to do it, coke for crystal. | 都听你的 可卡因换冰毒 |
[03:07] | Why am I not talking to Miles? | 迈尔斯怎么没来 |
[03:09] | Oh, me and Ginger go way back, | 我和金杰认识很久了 |
[03:12] | boosted together. | 出生入死 |
[03:15] | You ain’t saying much. | 你话可不多 |
[03:16] | I figure I let my man give you the details. | 我想让他给你介绍情况 |
[03:19] | Look. This shit I got, | 我知道你现在的处境 |
[03:21] | you can step on it 5, 6 times. | 不管你怎么弄它 |
[03:23] | It’ll still kick. | 它还是会反击 |
[03:25] | Just means you got to cook a little more | 你只需要多做一点 |
[03:27] | for a lot more profit. | 就能有大笔利润 |
[03:32] | Nah. | 不 |
[03:34] | I ain’t go no use for it or your money. | 不管是毒品还是钱 我都用不上 |
[03:38] | What, money don’t spend? | 你不会花钱吗 |
[03:42] | I can see your soul at the edges of your eyes. | 我从你的双眼里可以看到你的灵魂 |
[03:46] | It’s corrosive, like acid. | 而它被腐蚀了 比如酸 |
[03:50] | You got a demon, little man, | 你心里有只魔鬼 小子 |
[03:53] | and I don’t like your face. | 而且我不喜欢你的脸 |
[03:55] | It makes me want to do things to it. | 让我想要对它动动手脚 |
[03:59] | Ginger, you call me again, I’m setting Miles on you. | 金杰 你再找我我就让迈尔斯去找你了 |
[04:06] | I see you again, | 再让我看到你 |
[04:08] | I’m putting you down. | 就等着被我收拾吧 |
[04:11] | There’s a shadow on you, son. | 你身上被阴影覆盖着 孩子 |
[04:39] | Marty, you got him? | 马蒂 你跟上他了吗 |
[04:41] | You fucking better, the shit I’ve been though. | 你最好跟上了 我可遭了不少罪 |
[04:44] | I do. I got him. | 是的 我跟上他了 |
[04:46] | We’re on empty roads now. | 路上没什么车 |
[04:47] | So I got to drop back, or he’ll spot the tail. | 所以我必须远远跟着 不然他会发现的 |
[04:49] | OK. That’s Reggie Ledoux’s cook partner Dewall. | 好 那是雷吉·勒杜的制毒同伙德沃尔 |
[04:53] | Birddog him, Marty. | 跟紧他 马蒂 |
[04:53] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[04:55] | What’s your location? | 你的位置在哪儿 |
[04:57] | Just south of I-10 along the Creole Nature Trail | I-10公路南段 沿着克里奥尔自然步道 |
[05:00] | heading towards Carlyss. | 朝卡尔里斯的方向 |
[05:01] | Hurry up, man. | 快点 伙计 |
[05:03] | Copy that. On my way. | 知道了 这就来 |
[05:19] | How we doing back there, Ginger? | 后头感觉爽不爽啊 金杰 |
[05:22] | Fuck you, motherfucker. | 操你妈 混蛋 |
[05:26] | Yeah. | 爽 |
[05:31] | How’d you get onto Ledoux? | 你是怎么找到勒杜的 |
[05:33] | One of my old CI’s tipped me off | 我以前的一个线人 |
[05:35] | to the location of his cook house. | 把他制毒窝点的位置透露给了我 |
[05:39] | So I came back on the job. | 所以我就开始干活了 |
[05:43] | Didn’t want anybody else to catch him, bring him in. | 不希望别人抓住他 |
[05:49] | Look. You want my help? | 你们如果想让我帮忙 |
[05:51] | Just show me the rest of the file. | 就把档案剩下的部分给我看 |
[05:53] | Why are you so hot to see the new discovery file, man? | 为什么你这么想知道有什么新发现 |
[05:58] | Well, why are y’all… | 那为什么你们 |
[06:01] | so hot to not give it to me? | 这么不想让我知道 |
[06:05] | It’s supposed to be like a consultation, right? | 不是说要一起讨论吗 |
[06:09] | Yeah, but you go first. | 是 但是你先来 |
[06:12] | You take me through it, | 你先说一遍 |
[06:13] | and I’ll let you see what we got. | 然后我再让你看看我们掌握了什么 |
[06:20] | I’ll hold you to that. | 那你可得信守诺言 |
[06:49] | Where’s Ginger? | 金杰在哪儿 |
[06:50] | Wrapped up in a ditch. What you got? | 捆好了 你有什么收获 |
[06:53] | Well, lost him and then had to double back | 我跟丢他了 调了好几次头 |
[06:55] | a few times till I found the exit. | 才找到出口 |
[06:58] | That’s his truck there. | 他的卡车在那儿 |
[07:00] | We’re gonna have to call this in, Rust. | 我们得呼叫总部 拉斯特 |
[07:03] | Eh, we don’t want to do that. | 你不会想那么做的 |
[07:06] | Troops will come, flood these woods. | 大部队一来 把这片林子一包围 |
[07:07] | They could scatter. | 他们就会四散逃开的 |
[07:12] | All right. We ain’t gonna find him from here. | 好吧 那我们在这里也找不到他 |
[07:21] | You ever been hunting, Marty? | 你打过猎吗 马蒂 |
[07:23] | Uh, yeah– | 打过 |
[07:26] | 10-point buck year before last, 50 yards. | 前年隔着五十码打过十叉雄鹿 |
[07:32] | I’m not talking about sitting in a treehouse | 我说的不是埋伏在树屋里 |
[07:34] | waiting to ambush a buck coming | 等着一头雄鹿 |
[07:35] | to sniff your gash bait. | 前来嗅你的诱饵 |
[07:37] | Talking about tracking. | 我说的是追踪 |
[07:39] | Jesus, you’re a prick. | 天呐 你真是个怪胎 |
[07:40] | Look. We find the place. We come back here. | 听着 我们找到地点 回到这里 |
[07:42] | We call it in. | 然后呼叫总部 |
[07:44] | One of us stays surveillance, yeah? | 留一个人监视 行吗 |
[07:47] | I can live with that. | 我看行 |
[07:50] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:51] | Now, you got a tip where Ledoux cooks, | 你知道勒杜在哪里制毒 |
[07:53] | and Cohle came back from wherever he was. | 而科尔从他所在的地方回来了 |
[07:57] | You knew it was gonna get here, man. | 你知道最终会到这一步的 |
[07:59] | Just the once, the way you tell it. | 就这一次 说点真的 |
[08:04] | I’ll tell it the same way that I told the shooting board | 我会把我在休斯敦与比洛克西之间的每个靶场 |
[08:06] | and every cop bar between Houston and Biloxi, | 和警察酒吧说过的故事再说一遍 |
[08:10] | and you know why the story is | 你知道为什么十七年来 |
[08:12] | always the same 17 years gone? | 我的说法都是一样的吗 |
[08:15] | Because it only went down the one way. | 因为事情就是这么发生的 |
[08:19] | Now, Rust’s dad taught him bowhunting. | 拉斯特的爸爸教他怎么用弓箭狩猎 |
[08:22] | You know, you had to track game till you got | 你得一直追踪猎物 |
[08:27] | within maybe 30 yards of it. | 直到相距只有三十码 |
[08:38] | Now, this enabled us to discern the suspect’s path | 这使我们能够辨别出嫌犯的行进路线 |
[08:42] | while sidestepping various | 从而避过他们所安装的大量的 |
[08:45] | anti-intruder devices they installed. | 防入侵装置 |
[10:05] | Tripwires back there. Clearing is probably mined. | 后面全是绊线 这片空地可能是片雷区 |
[10:09] | All right. How you want to do it? | 好吧 你打算怎么办 |
[10:13] | You go back. Call it in. I’ll wait here. | 你回去叫支援来 我在这等 |
[10:18] | – You’re gonna hold position? – Yep. | -你哪儿都不会去 -是的 |
[10:27] | Do it now, Marty. | 快去 马蒂 |
[10:29] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[10:31] | You ain’t doing this without me. | 你别想单干 |
[10:47] | All right. Stay low. | 好吧 小心前进 |
[10:54] | We were just about to turn back, | 我们刚要返回 |
[10:56] | call in parish, state, whoever. | 呼叫教区 州警的人 |
[11:00] | I mean, we had the location. | 我们知道了确切的位置 |
[11:01] | We had our suspects identified at the location, you know? | 我们在那地方认出了嫌犯 |
[11:05] | Might as well just leave the shit be | 干脆把这桩破事 |
[11:07] | and hand it off. | 移交给特别小组吧 |
[11:09] | That ain’t what happened. | 可事情并非如此 |
[11:13] | No. As soon as we started to back off, man… | 就在我们准备回去的时候 |
[11:16] | Blam! | 砰 |
[11:18] | Bullets cut through right near Rust’s head. | 子弹差点打中拉斯特的头 |
[11:20] | We dove opposite ways into the high growth, | 我们反身跑进树林里 |
[11:24] | but they’d already spotted us, | 但是他们发现了我们 |
[11:26] | and they had something high-velocity. | 他们有个高速武器 |
[11:28] | Boom! Blew apart this tree between us. | 砰 我们两人之间的树被炸毁了 |
[11:32] | I mean, it was on. | 开打了 |
[11:39] | Heavy shit– | 各类炮火… |
[11:40] | like ferns and whatnot bursting all around us, | 就像蕨类植物一样在我们周围爆开 |
[11:43] | bark flying off of trees. | 树皮从树上掉落下来 |
[11:44] | I mean we were in a bucket shitstorm. | 我们身处枪林弹雨之中 |
[12:11] | Shit. | 操 |
[13:08] | State police. | 州警 |
[13:09] | Put your hands on your head. | 把手放在头上 |
[13:12] | Put them on your head now. | 快把手放在头上 |
[13:14] | Don’t even think about it. | 别想耍花招 |
[13:17] | Put your hands on your head right now. | 马上把手放在头上 |
[13:19] | Intertwine your fingers. | 紧扣手指 |
[13:22] | Do it. | 照做 |
[13:23] | Back up toward me. | 跟着我倒退 |
[13:30] | Down on your knees. Go on. | 跪下 快点 |
[13:38] | It’s time, isn’t it? | 是时候了 不是吗 |
[13:41] | The black stars. | 黑星 |
[13:43] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[13:58] | They’d spotted us before we crossed the forest. | 他们在我们穿过树林之前就发现我们了 |
[14:00] | So all we could do was duck for cover, dig in, | 我们只能在躲在水里 等待机会 |
[14:05] | try getting closer. | 试图靠近 |
[14:09] | It was chaos. | 场面一片混乱 |
[14:30] | The black stars rise. | 黑星升起 |
[14:33] | Why the antlers? | 为什么用鹿角 |
[14:40] | Freeze, motherfucker. | 不许动 我操 |
[14:41] | Put it down. Hands up. State police. | 把它放下 举起手来 州警 |
[14:54] | Set it down. | 把它放下 |
[14:56] | I know what happens next. | 我知道接下来会发生什么 |
[14:58] | I saw you in my dream. | 我在梦里见过你 |
[15:01] | You’re in Carcosa now with me. | 现在你和我在卡寇莎 |
[15:05] | He sees you. | 他看见你了 |
[15:09] | Marty! | 马蒂 |
[15:21] | You’ll do this again. | 你还会再这么做的 |
[15:24] | Time is a flat circle. | 时间就像一个圆 |
[15:26] | Listen, Nietzsche. Shut the fuck up. | 听着 尼采 闭上你的嘴 |
[15:28] | Put it down. | 把它放下 |
[15:30] | Marty! | 马蒂 |
[15:32] | There you go. | 好的 |
[15:33] | Black star. | 黑星 |
[15:37] | Put your hands on your head. | 双手抱头 |
[16:08] | While I was hunkered down behind this old, decrepit boat, | 当我躲在一辆破车后面的时候 |
[16:12] | Captain America Marty Hart | 美国队长马蒂·哈特 |
[16:14] | decides he’s gonna run deep into the woods, | 决定要跑到树林深处去 |
[16:16] | flank around the back of the house | 从侧面绕到房子后面 |
[16:17] | where Ledoux is firing at us, right? | 勒杜向我们射击之处 对吧 |
[16:20] | Well, he sneaks up behind Ledoux | 他悄悄绕到勒杜身后 |
[16:22] | and just as Ledoux turns, bam, popped one off in him– | 就当勒杜转头的时候 嘭 一枪 |
[16:26] | head shot, clean– dropped him. | 爆头 干净利落 瞬间倒毙 |
[16:29] | Now, his buddy Dewall, he made a run for it, | 他的好哥们德沃尔 撒腿就跑 |
[16:32] | and his homemade, cracker-ass security system | 然后他的自制安全系统 |
[16:36] | took care of the rest. | 把他也给解决了 |
[16:42] | Oh, fuck. | 操你妈的 |
[16:45] | Get the cuffs off him before his blood settles. | 在他的血凝固之前把他的手铐摘下来 |
[16:48] | We got to make this look right. | 我们要把这儿布置的万无一失 |
[16:57] | Goddamn. Fuck. | 他妈的 操 |
[17:24] | What do we do, Rust? | 我们该怎么办 拉斯特 |
[17:26] | Oh, fuck him. | 去他妈的 |
[17:27] | Good to see you commit to something. | 很高兴你还有所坚持 |
[17:29] | Now go see to the kids. | 现在快去看看孩子们 |
[17:30] | Don’t bring them out until I say so. | 我没说话就不要把他们带出来 |
[17:45] | After we confirmed two deaths | 在我们确认他俩均已死亡 |
[17:48] | and searched the rest of the premises, | 并搜查了房子的其余部分之后 |
[17:52] | that’s when we found the two children. | 我们找到了那两个孩子 |
[17:54] | I mean, we got very lucky. | 我们非常走运 |
[17:57] | We just as easily could’ve been chewed to pieces | 我们很有可能会被 |
[17:59] | by an AK on approach. | 自动步枪打成碎片 |
[18:17] | I can say that I walked away from the experience | 我可以说这次经历让我 |
[18:20] | with a greater respect for | 对人类神圣的生命 |
[18:24] | the sanctity of human life. | 产生了极大的敬意 |
[18:26] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[18:28] | Thank you, detective. | 谢谢 警探 |
[18:29] | I believe I speak for the board | 我谨代表委员会 |
[18:30] | when I commend you on the heroism | 对您和哈特警探所做的 |
[18:32] | displayed by you and Detective Hart. | 英雄行为提出赞扬 |
[18:37] | No. We were doing our jobs, sir. | 不用 我们只是在做本职工作 先生 |
[18:49] | There were the twig sculptures | 他们和朵拉·兰一样 |
[18:54] | and the LSD on hand matched that in Dora Lange. | 均是身戴树枝王冠 手上残留迷幻剂 |
[19:01] | Everybody was pretty satisfied that we got our man. | 每个人都很满意我们抓到了罪魁祸首 |
[19:13] | The boy had been missing since January. | 男孩从一月起就失踪了 |
[19:17] | He’d been dead less than a day. | 他死了还不到一天 |
[19:24] | The girl, she hadn’t been reported yet. | 女孩甚至还没被报告失踪 |
[19:27] | She was from, | 她来自于圣兰德里 |
[19:28] | catatonic when we found her. | 当我们发现她的时候精神紧张 |
[19:38] | Why should I live in history, huh? | 我为什么要沉溺于过去 |
[19:41] | Fuck, I don’t want to know anything anymore. | 操 我什么事情都不想知道了 |
[19:44] | This is a world where nothing is solved. | 这个世界充斥着解决不了的事情 |
[19:48] | Someone once told me, “Time is a flat circle.” | 有个人曾跟我说过”时间是一个平面圆圈” |
[19:54] | Everything we’ve ever done or will do | 所有我们已经做过或是即将要做的事情 |
[19:57] | we’re gonna do | 我们都会 |
[19:58] | – over and over and over again… – Good job, y’all. | -一遍又一遍的做着 -干得好 |
[20:01] | and that little boy and that little girl, | 那两个小男孩和小女孩 |
[20:03] | they’re gonna be in that room again… | 他们会又一次在那个房间里 |
[20:06] | and again… | 又一次 |
[20:12] | and again… | 又一次 |
[20:16] | forever. | 无限循环 |
[20:17] | Cohle, you couldn’t manage to get shot? | 科尔 你就不能中枪吗 |
[20:20] | Next time. | 下一次吧 |
[20:22] | Thanks for not doubting us. | 谢谢你相信我们 |
[20:24] | Never did. | 一直如此 |
[20:24] | Here they come. Marty, our hero. | 他们来了 马蒂 我们的英雄 |
[20:29] | Way to go, boys. | 干得漂亮 |
[20:34] | Little extra pouring while I finish this up | 等我和明日之星喝完这杯 |
[20:39] | with the semicelebrities? | 再喝点吧 |
[20:41] | There’s plenty of news stories | 如果你有心 |
[20:43] | if you care to find them. | 会发现不少新闻故事 |
[20:45] | I got promoted to detective sergeant. | 我升任了侦缉警长 |
[20:49] | Rust got a commendation for bravery, | 在我的坚持下 |
[20:51] | basically because I insisted, | 拉斯特也因英勇受到嘉奖 |
[20:54] | and things were pretty good for a while, I guess. | 那阵子一切都很好 |
[21:03] | Come on. Get your speed up. | 快点 加速 |
[21:09] | All right. | 没事 |
[21:20] | Maggie came around. | 玛姬回来了 |
[21:23] | Just, you know, a lot of talking, counseling, | 也许是多次的沟通 见心理医生 |
[21:26] | and maybe being in a shootout kind of opened her up | 或是那次枪战让她敞开心怀 |
[21:31] | to forgiveness or the possibility. | 宽恕原谅 或者试着原谅 |
[21:36] | Right to the wall. Right to the wall. | 滑向围墙 滑向围墙 |
[21:39] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的 就是这样 |
[21:41] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[21:44] | All right. Go take off your skates. | 好了 去脱冰鞋 |
[21:45] | – It’s time to go. – No, no. | -该走了 -不要嘛 |
[21:46] | Please, please, Mom? | 拜托了 妈妈 |
[21:47] | One more time. One more time. Please. | 再一圈吧 就一圈 拜托 |
[21:49] | All right. One more time around, | 好吧 再滑一圈 |
[21:49] | you take them off, OK? | 你们就去拖鞋 好吗 |
[21:51] | Is Daddy coming home yet? | 爸爸能回家了吗 |
[21:52] | One more time around. | 再来一圈 |
[21:53] | Go on. One more time. One more time. | 去吧 再滑一圈 滑一圈 |
[21:55] | Ok. | 好的 |
[21:59] | Thanks. I needed that. | 多谢 我需要这样 |
[22:02] | I think they did, too. | 我想他们也需要 |
[22:05] | – Were there others? – What? | -还有其他人吗 -什么 |
[22:09] | Besides her, were there others? | 除了她 还有别人吗 |
[22:14] | No. | 没有 |
[22:16] | No… and listen. | 没有 听着 |
[22:20] | That was a different person. | 那是个不同的人 |
[22:23] | I lost it, you know, just a little. I– | 我迷失过 只有一会 我… |
[22:28] | I’m back. I’m begging. | 我醒悟了 我恳求你 |
[22:32] | I keep begging. | 我会不断恳求你 |
[22:33] | I’ll go to my grave begging you. | 至死恳求你的原谅 |
[22:36] | It’s not just the affair. | 不仅是婚外情 |
[22:41] | You used to be a good man. | 你曾经是个好男人 |
[22:46] | Cut the booze, 5 weeks now. | 戒酒五周了 |
[22:48] | I’m in a program– Promise Keepers. | 我加入了互助项目 遵守承诺 |
[23:01] | You have a long road to climb. | 你还有很长的路要走 |
[23:05] | Yes. I do. | 是的 没错 |
[23:16] | A few years, good ones. | 那短短几年的时光真美好啊 |
[23:24] | Down the line, one of those setups | 那段时间里 玛姬安排的相亲 |
[23:26] | Maggie was so intent on finally hit, | 终于有一个成功了 |
[23:29] | doctor, no less. | 也是个医生 |
[23:31] | Yeah. She and Rust had a thing, few years. | 是的 她和拉斯特在一起了好几年 |
[23:36] | He’s conflict-oriented. | 他是个矛盾体 |
[23:37] | So when I deny him small arguments, | 所以每当我反驳他 |
[23:39] | it builds up his energy. | 都会让他充满能量 |
[23:44] | Yeah. Are you ever a match for this dude. | 是啊 你们还真是合啊 |
[23:51] | Look. You know about Rust. | 听着 你了解拉斯特的 |
[23:53] | During those 7 years, he probably pulled more assists | 七年中 他比其他州警 |
[23:55] | than any other detective in the state. | 做出的贡献都要大 |
[23:58] | Word got around quick. | 很快就有传言说 |
[24:00] | You want a confession, | 如果你想要一份供状 |
[24:01] | see if State Detective Cohle is available. | 看看州立警探科尔有没有空 |
[24:05] | Your interview technique. | 你的审问技巧 |
[24:06] | Sure there isn’t some secret you can pass on? | 有什么可以传授的吗 |
[24:16] | Look. Everybody knows there’s something wrong with them. | 每个人都知道他们有问题 |
[24:21] | They just don’t know what it is. | 就是不知究竟是什么 |
[24:23] | Everybody wants confession. | 每个人都想招供 |
[24:25] | Everybody wants some cathartic narrative for it, | 每个人都想要宣泄 |
[24:28] | the guilty especially… | 尤其是真正有罪的 |
[24:32] | Oh, but everybody is guilty. | 话说回来 谁没有呢 |
[24:49] | You know the good years when you’re in them, | 有时你能感觉到幸福 |
[24:52] | or you just wait for them until you get ass cancer | 有时却要等到你风烛残年后 |
[24:56] | and realize that the good years came and went? | 才发现幸福来过又离去的痕迹 |
[25:01] | Because there’s a feeling — you might notice it sometimes — | 有一种感觉 你们也许偶尔也会感受到 |
[25:04] | this feeling like life has | 生活正从你们的指尖 |
[25:08] | slipped through your fingers… | 悄然流逝 |
[25:15] | like the future is behind you, | 好像连未来都已结束 |
[25:18] | like it’s always been behind you. | 好像你从未经历过未来 |
[25:23] | You know, I cleaned up, | 我是不再出轨了 |
[25:24] | but maybe I didn’t change, | 但是也许我自己并未改变 |
[25:28] | not the way I needed to. | 至少不是向好的方向改变 |
[25:30] | Give it back. | 还给我 |
[25:35] | Give it back! | 还给我 |
[25:37] | Remember what I said about the detective’s curse? | 还记得我说的警探诅咒吗 |
[25:41] | Solution to my whole life was right under my nose — | 生活的真谛明明就在我眼前 |
[25:45] | that woman, those kids — | 妻子 孩子 |
[25:52] | and I was watching everything else. | 可是我却只关注着无关紧要的其他事 |
[26:02] | See, infidelity is one kind of sin, | 背叛婚姻确实是罪 |
[26:05] | but my true failure was inattention. | 但是我的原罪是漠然 |
[26:11] | I understand that now. | 可是明白的太晚 |
[26:49] | Hey, Audrey… Audrey… | 奥德丽 奥德丽 |
[26:55] | So when do you think things started to, | 那你觉得科尔的生活 |
[26:58] | how you put it, change again | 你怎么说的来着 再次改变 |
[27:00] | with Detective Cohle? | 是什么时候呢 |
[27:04] | Early on, 2002, but that was his life. | 2002年初吧 不过只是他的变了 |
[27:07] | Mine was steady, like I said. | 我的则很稳定 我说过的 |
[27:12] | I’m just trying to understand. | 我只是想了解 |
[27:14] | What is it you’re going for? | 你这到底是什么意思 |
[27:15] | What’s the message? | 你想表达什么 |
[27:19] | There is no message. It’s just me. | 没想表达什么 我就是我 |
[27:21] | It’s just — | 只是 |
[27:22] | Well, what’s just you — | 只是你的 |
[27:23] | your hair, your clothes, your — | 发型啊 衣着什么的 |
[27:27] | I mean, I look at Macie — | 比如说 瞧瞧梅茜 |
[27:29] | Women don’t have to look like you want them to, dad. | 女人没必要都打扮成你喜欢的样子 爸 |
[27:32] | No. Women, but I’m talking about my teenage daughter, | 女人是没必要 不过我的女儿有 |
[27:35] | and I’m not trying to tell you what to wear or anything. | 我并不是想干涉你穿衣打扮的自由 |
[27:37] | I’m just trying to understand it. | 我只是在试着了解 |
[27:38] | Well, who told you you had to understand? | 你干嘛非要了解呢 |
[27:41] | Why would you? | 再说你也不会懂的 |
[27:55] | I hear you made cheerleader. | 听说你进拉拉队了 |
[27:57] | Yeah. There are, like, 10 other girls | 是啊 一起竞争的有 |
[27:58] | who didn’t get it. | 十几个人呢 |
[28:00] | Hmm, I didn’t know they had eighth-grade cheerleaders. | 我都不知道8年级就可以进拉拉队了 |
[28:04] | Same as there’s football players. | 还有人8年级就进足球队了呢 |
[28:28] | Tell us what you know about his girl. | 跟我们讲讲他的女朋友吧 |
[28:30] | Yeah. Laurie. Yeah. | 劳瑞吧 |
[28:32] | She became chief of something, Lafayette General, I believe. | 她是什么护士长 应该是拉非艾特中心的吧 |
[28:37] | You know what happened there between them? | 你知道他们之间是怎么回事吗 |
[28:40] | What always happens between men and women? | 男女之间还能是怎么回事呢 |
[28:43] | Reality. | 现实呗 |
[29:08] | Dad — | 爸 |
[29:09] | Tell it to your mother. | 跟你妈说去 |
[29:27] | Deputy found her | 警察在一辆停着的车里 |
[29:29] | parked in a car with two boys. | 发现了她和两个男孩 |
[29:31] | Come here. Get over here. | 过来 站这 |
[29:42] | Yeah, in states of undress, you know… | 光着身子 |
[29:47] | like fucking. | 做爱 |
[29:50] | Boys are 19 and 20. | 男孩一个19一个20 |
[29:52] | Got them in holding for the night, | 已经被拘留了 |
[29:54] | haven’t decided whether to press stat. Rape charges. | 尚未决定是否以强奸罪名起诉 |
[29:57] | What? You can’t do that. | 什么 你不能那么做 |
[29:58] | I can do anything I goddamn want to those boys. | 我可以对那些兔崽子们做任何我想做的事 |
[30:01] | You think about that. | 你仔细想想 |
[30:03] | Audrey, look at me. | 奥德丽 看着我 |
[30:07] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[30:09] | What are you thinking? God. | 你在想什么呢 我的上帝 |
[30:14] | What the fuck is wrong with you, huh, | 你他妈的怎么了 |
[30:17] | or is this one of those things | 还是这又是个 |
[30:18] | that I’ll never understand, | 我理解不了的事 |
[30:21] | you know, being the captain of the varsity slut team? | 比如 校荡妇队队长什么的 |
[30:25] | Marty! | 马蒂 |
[30:28] | Fuck you. | 我操你大爷 |
[30:39] | Get in your fucking room. | 滚回你的房间去 |
[30:47] | Mom, she hit my head. | 妈妈 她打我的头 |
[30:48] | Go to bed. This isn’t about you. | 上床睡觉去 这和你无关 |
[30:52] | Audrey, open the door. | 奥德丽 开门 |
[30:56] | Open the door, Audrey. | 开门 奥德丽 |
[31:03] | Audrey, it’s just you and me, honey. | 奥德丽 只有我和你 宝贝 |
[31:07] | See… | 你得 |
[31:10] | you need to tell me what’s going on. | 你得告诉我究竟发生什么事了 |
[31:14] | Audrey, open the door, please. | 奥德丽 开门 求求你 |
[31:20] | Years. | 这么多年了 |
[31:22] | You ever heard of something called | 你们听说过一个叫 |
[31:23] | the M-brane theory, detectives? | M理论的东西吗 警探们 |
[31:25] | No. That’s over my head. | 没有 那种东西我不懂 |
[31:28] | It’s like in this universe, | 那个理论说的是在我们所处的这个维度中 |
[31:32] | we process time linearly forward… | 我们的时间线是直线向前的 |
[31:40] | but outside of our spacetime, | 但在我们的时空之外 |
[31:43] | from what would be a fourth-dimensional perspective, | 在第四维度中 |
[31:47] | time wouldn’t exist, | 时间并不存在 |
[31:51] | and from that vantage, could we attain it… | 从这一点来说 如果我们能到达那个维度 |
[31:57] | we’d see… | 我们会看到 |
[32:02] | our spacetime would look flattened, | 我们这个时空就像一个平面 |
[32:05] | like a single sculpture with matter | 就像一个雕像在很多位置摆放过 |
[32:08] | in a superposition of every place it ever occupied, | 而每个位置上的雕像相互叠加又组成了其自身 |
[32:13] | our sentience just cycling through our lives | 我们的感官就像轨道车一样 |
[32:17] | like carts on a track. | 循环往复 |
[32:26] | See, everything outside our dimension… | 在我们这个维度之外的所有事物 |
[32:31] | that’s eternity, | 那才是永恒 |
[32:34] | eternity looking down on us. | 永恒睥睨着我们 |
[32:39] | Now, to us, | 对我们来讲 |
[32:42] | it’s a sphere, | 那是个球 |
[32:44] | but to them… | 而对它们而言 |
[32:49] | it’s a circle. | 只是个圆 |
[32:58] | Mr. Cohle? | 科尔先生 |
[33:06] | Mr. Cohle, what happened in 2002? | 科尔先生 2002年发生了什么 |
[33:14] | Guy Leonard Francis. | 盖伊·伦纳德·弗朗西斯 |
[33:18] | They say you killed two people in Livingston. | 他们说你在利文斯顿杀了两个人 |
[33:23] | They say you’re a drug store robber. | 他们说你是专抢药店的强盗 |
[33:27] | You know they already got a nickname for you? | 你知道他们已经给你起了个外号吗 |
[33:31] | Southern Fried Pharmacy Firearm Thief. | 南部药店持枪劫匪 |
[33:37] | You like that? | 你喜欢那个名字吗 |
[33:38] | Got a nice ring to it, a bit of a mouthful. | 起的挺不赖的 有点绕口令的感觉 |
[33:40] | Fuck, telling you, man, | 告诉你吧 伙计 |
[33:43] | the shit they got these days– | 这些年发展起来的东西 |
[33:44] | technology, fingerprints, DNA– | 科技 指纹 基因 |
[33:47] | you got to be a fucking genius | 如果不是个天才 |
[33:48] | to get past that shit. | 那就根本躲不过那些东西 |
[33:50] | Let’s face it, Francis. | 让我们面对现实吧 弗朗西斯 |
[33:51] | You ain’t no fucking genius, are you? | 你不是个天才 对吗 |
[33:54] | First, you come in and say, | 一开始你说 |
[33:55] | “I got the drugs from somewhere else.” | 我从别的地方弄到的药 |
[33:58] | Then you say, “No. I don’t remember. | 然后你又说 不 我不记得了 |
[33:59] | I don’t remember where I got the drugs.” | 我不记得在哪弄的毒品了 |
[34:02] | You’re making it too complicated. | 你把事情搞得太复杂 |
[34:04] | You’re creating a maze for yourself | 你把自己陷进一个 |
[34:06] | that you ain’t never gonna get out of. | 不可能走出来的局 |
[34:07] | They got you. | 他们吃定你了 |
[34:09] | You just got to change your play. | 你得换个方法 |
[34:12] | You got to plead impairment. | 你得说你有障碍 |
[34:15] | You know what that means? | 你懂什么意思吗 |
[34:17] | That means that you cannot be held | 意思就是你不能 |
[34:19] | accountable for your actions. | 对你的行为负责 |
[34:23] | Well, I don’t think I ought to be blamed– | 我觉得不应该怪我 |
[34:26] | well, entirely blamed– for things I did | 至少不该全怪我 |
[34:30] | when I was under the influence of anything. | 因为我当时受到影响了 |
[34:33] | I don’t think you should, either. | 我也不觉得应该怪你 |
[34:36] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[34:37] | PCP. Stuff makes a man crazy. | 天使丸 可以让人疯狂 |
[34:41] | One time, famous case, | 有个很著名的事件 |
[34:44] | guy, he cut off his own face on that shit. | 一个磕了天使丸的家伙把自己的脸割掉了 |
[34:47] | – For real? – Hell yeah. | -真有这种事 -没错 |
[34:48] | You mix that with meth, | 往里头再兑点冰毒 |
[34:49] | that’s an insanity defense if I ever heard one. | 要以精神失常为理由辩护就得这么来 |
[34:52] | How you gonna say a man who’s not on anything | 你能说一个没磕药 |
[34:54] | is insane because he did something crazy | 但行为疯狂的人神志不清 |
[34:57] | but a man who’s on something | 可你能说一个磕了药而行为疯狂的人 |
[34:58] | that made him crazy is sane? | 神志清楚吗 |
[35:01] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思没有 |
[35:01] | – Works both ways. – Yeah, exactly. | -反过来也成立 -没错 |
[35:03] | I mean, I’m not even saying that I remember anything. | 我其实什么都不记得 |
[35:05] | I was shit hammered. | 我当时神志不清 |
[35:07] | There we go. | 就是这样 |
[35:07] | That’s your play right there. | 你就这么去做 |
[35:09] | Fuck this amnesia story. | 操蛋的失忆故事 |
[35:12] | That dirt don’t stick, but an insanity defense, | 药效不长 但是精神失常的辩护理由 |
[35:18] | that’s your ticket. | 这就是你的保命牌 |
[35:21] | That’s your way out, all right, | 这样你才有机会脱身 |
[35:23] | because you’re sobered up now. | 因为你已经清醒了 |
[35:25] | You got your mind right. | 恢复神志了 |
[35:27] | You back. | 意识回来了 |
[35:30] | You got to show them the difference | 你得告诉他们 |
[35:32] | between that madman in that pharmacy | 在药店那个 |
[35:34] | who blew them two people away | 一人干掉他们两个的疯子 |
[35:36] | and the man who’s sitting here right now. | 跟坐在这儿这个人不一样 |
[35:40] | You got to show shock, | 你得表现出惊吓和恐惧 |
[35:42] | terror, and re-fucking-morse. | 以及悔恨 |
[35:45] | I am. I do. I’m– | 我是很悔恨 |
[35:48] | – I’m scared, sir. – Oh, yeah. | -我好怕 长官 -没错 |
[35:50] | You should be, right? | 你确实应该怕 |
[35:53] | Yeah. What’d you say to the pharmacist? | 你跟药店的人说了啥 |
[35:58] | I said, “Give me everything.” | 我说 把所有东西都交出来 |
[36:02] | And then what? Boom. Boom. | 然后呢 砰 砰 |
[36:05] | Blew that fucker away, didn’t you? | 把那个倒霉鬼干掉了对吧 |
[36:10] | You want forgiveness for that? | 你想被原谅吗 |
[36:13] | – Yeah. – Say it. | -对 -说出来 |
[36:16] | – I want it. – You want what? | -我想要 -你想要什么 |
[36:19] | Forgiveness. | 原谅 |
[36:26] | You see what you just did? | 看看你都做了什么 |
[36:31] | You just copped to a double murder. | 你刚承认了双重谋杀 |
[36:36] | They got you now. | 你逃不掉了 |
[36:45] | I want to make a deal. | 我想做个交易 |
[36:48] | A deal about what? | 关于什么的交易 |
[36:51] | I know things. | 我知道一些东西 |
[36:53] | Oh, what you know now all of a sudden? | 你怎么突然又知道什么了 |
[36:57] | I know– | 我知道 |
[37:00] | I know who you are, and I know | 我知道你是谁 我还知道 |
[37:03] | about that woman y’all found out in the woods | 你们在树林里找到的那个女人 |
[37:05] | way back, the antlers. | 很早之前 有鹿角的那个 |
[37:13] | That don’t mean shit. | 这说明不了什么 |
[37:14] | That was in the newspaper. | 报纸上都有 |
[37:16] | What you know? | 你知道什么 |
[37:18] | You don’t know shit, do you? | 你什么都不知道 对吧 |
[37:20] | No. Y’all never caught the man that did that. | 不 你们永远抓不住犯案的人 |
[37:25] | He’s been out there killing. | 他一直逍遥法外 不断杀人 |
[37:29] | You’re talking out your ass, boy. | 你在瞎扯 小子 |
[37:32] | You don’t know a fucking thing. | 你什么都不知道 |
[37:34] | You’re just trying to buy some time, ain’t you? | 你只是想拖延时间 不是吗 |
[37:36] | I met him once. | 我见过他一次 |
[37:40] | There’s big people who know about him, | 有些大人物认识他 |
[37:43] | big people. | 大人物 |
[37:44] | Ah, ain’t no deal | 交易不成立 |
[37:46] | because there ain’t no people. | 因为根本没什么大人物 |
[37:47] | You make me a deal. | 我们做个交易 |
[37:48] | You deal with me with these murders. | 做个交易 你不要起诉我谋杀 |
[37:50] | Ain’t no deal. | 交易不成立 |
[37:50] | You ain’t got nothing | 你什么都不知道 |
[37:51] | because you’re full of shit, | 因为你就是一坨屎 |
[37:53] | and there ain’t nobody alive | 而且犯下那种谋杀案的人 |
[37:54] | that did none of that killing. | 根本没有活下来 |
[37:56] | He’s dead, boy. | 他死了 小子 |
[38:00] | I’ll tell you about the Yellow King. | 我可以告诉你黄袍国王的事 |
[38:10] | What the fuck you say, boy? | 你说什么 小子 |
[38:12] | Give me a name. | 告诉我他的名字 |
[38:16] | Give me a fucking name. | 快他妈告诉我名字 |
[38:17] | You want to fucking play, boy? | 你想跟我玩吗 小子 |
[38:19] | The Yellow King! | 黄袍国王 |
[38:23] | Get the hell off me! Get off me! | 滚开 放开我 |
[38:25] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[38:28] | Deal with me, you son of a bitch. | 跟我做交易 你个混蛋 |
[38:31] | You deal with me! I want a deal! | 来跟我做交易 我要交易 |
[38:35] | Easy. Come on, man. | 冷静点 够了 |
[38:37] | Calm down, dude. | 冷静点 伙计 |
[38:38] | Now take a deep breath, all right? | 深呼吸 好吗 |
[38:40] | You got the confession. | 你都让他招供了 |
[38:41] | Then you made it inadmissible. | 现在却弄得证供不可采纳 |
[38:42] | What do you fucking mean? He’s still talking. | 你在说什么 他还在招供 |
[38:44] | Shucking and jiving. | 他在扯淡 |
[38:44] | He knows exactly who you are. | 他很清楚你是谁 |
[38:45] | You called me in here, huh? You did. | 是你们叫我来的 是你们 |
[38:47] | I know, and if we need anything else, | 我知道 如果我们需要其他帮助 |
[38:49] | we’ll let you know. | 我们会再告诉你的 |
[38:49] | We appreciate the assist, detective. | 多谢你的帮助 警探 |
[38:51] | What the fuck is going on here? | 你们怎么回事 |
[38:52] | We have to salvage a double murder confession, | 我们得挽救这个双重谋杀案的招供 |
[38:54] | is what’s going on. | 就这么回事 |
[38:57] | If he wasn’t just running you in there, | 如果他不是诓你的 |
[38:58] | you’ll get anything we get. | 我们会把知道的都告诉你 |
[39:00] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[39:02] | Come on. Ease up, baby. Calm down. | 好了 放松点 冷静 |
[39:03] | And I’ll be back… | 我还会回来的 |
[39:04] | Oh, I got it. | 知道了 |
[39:05] | Tomorrow. | 明天就来 |
[39:07] | Stay the fuck back. I got it. | 退后 我来 |
[39:34] | In eternity, where there is no time, | 在没有时间的永恒中 |
[39:39] | nothing can grow. | 没有什么会成长 |
[39:40] | Nothing can become. | 没有什么会变化 |
[39:44] | Nothing changes. | 没有什么会改变 |
[39:48] | So death created time | 所以其实是死亡造就了时间 |
[39:51] | to grow the things that it would kill… | 让万物生长然后归于死亡 |
[39:56] | and you are reborn | 人可以重生 |
[39:59] | but into the same life | 但坠入同样的生活 |
[40:03] | that you’ve always been born into. | 那个你反复经历的生活 |
[40:06] | I mean, how many times have we had this conversation, detectives? | 这种对话我们有过多少次了 警探们 |
[40:11] | Well, who knows? | 天知道 |
[40:15] | When you can’t remember your lives, | 当你想不起自己的生活 |
[40:19] | you can’t change your lives, | 也就无法改变自己的生活 |
[40:24] | and that is the terrible and the secret fate of all life. | 那就是生命既糟糕又秘密的命数所在 |
[40:31] | You’re trapped… | 你被束缚了 |
[40:36] | by that nightmare you keep waking up into. | 被一直以来惊醒你的噩梦所束缚 |
[40:46] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[40:49] | We got to go to Abbeville. | 我们得去阿比维尔 |
[40:52] | Well, I got a deposition this afternoon. | 今天下午我要上庭作证 |
[40:55] | Aw, push it. | 推掉 |
[40:56] | I got somebody we need to talk to. | 我们必须去跟一个人谈谈 |
[40:57] | I’ll tell you on the way. | 路上我再跟你解释 |
[40:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[41:04] | You really think he’s serious about having something, | 你真觉得 他确实知道些事吗 |
[41:07] | and if so, then what? | 如果真是那样 又如何 |
[41:13] | Reggie Ledoux deserved to die, Marty. | 雷吉·勒杜活该去死 马蒂 |
[41:17] | That was justice. | 那就是法律的制裁 |
[41:20] | I’m not ruling out other agencies. | 我没想对其他部门指手画脚 |
[41:23] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:27] | Guy Francis and Charlie Lange | 盖伊·弗朗西斯和查理·兰 |
[41:28] | both say the Yellow King. | 都提到了黄袍国王 |
[41:31] | Dora Lange said the Yellow King. | 朵拉·兰也提到过黄袍国王 |
[41:39] | OK. Look. | 听着 |
[41:40] | If the killer is still out there, | 如果凶手仍然逍遥法外 |
[41:42] | why haven’t there been more killings? | 为什么没有继续杀人 |
[41:44] | Well, maybe there have, Marty, | 也许有 马蒂 |
[41:46] | and we just don’t know about them, | 只是我们还不知道 |
[41:47] | hadn’t put them together. | 没有把它们串联起来 |
[41:52] | Ever wonder why that task force | 你有想过为什么1995年 |
[41:54] | was so hot to take the case back in ’95? | 特别小组那么想接管案子吗 |
[41:59] | Are you telling me you think the task force was in on it? | 你想说特别小组与此有关 |
[42:18] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[42:26] | How the fuck does this happen? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[42:28] | He knew what he was looking at with the double murders. | 他知道自己面临的是双重谋杀案的指控 |
[42:30] | Guess he thought about it and made a choice. | 也许他考虑之后做出了选择 |
[42:34] | You got a camera feed? | 这有监控录像 |
[42:41] | Here. Go back. Play this. | 就这 倒回去再放 |
[42:45] | Took a phone call at 7:15, his lawyer. | 他七点十五分跟自己的律师通了话 |
[43:10] | You got audio on this, sound? | 有音频能听吗 声音 |
[43:13] | Nah, just the vid. | 没有 只有视频 |
[43:19] | That’s it, just 3 hours of nothing… | 就这些了 三小时什么事都没发生 |
[43:24] | Till you see the blood. | 直到你看到血流出来 |
[43:37] | We don’t know what somebody might have told him | 我们不知道打电话的时候 |
[43:39] | on that phone call. | 对方跟他说了什么 |
[43:40] | I want to see your incoming call logs now. | 我要看你们的来电记录 |
[43:43] | All right. | 好 |
[43:45] | What are the two officers’ names? | 那两位警官叫什么名字 |
[43:47] | Childress and Mahoney. | 柴尔德里斯和马奥尼 |
[43:49] | Give me their files, please. | 我要他们的档案 |
[43:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[44:19] | Terrence, get prints on this. | 泰伦斯 提取一下这里的指纹 |
[44:20] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[44:21] | Prints? That’s a public phone. | 指纹 这可是公用电话 |
[44:25] | No kind of lawyer makes calls from here. | 律师是不会从这种地方打电话的 |
[44:29] | Francis have relatives? | 佛朗西斯有亲戚吗 |
[44:30] | Yeah–sisters, a few nieces, nephews. | 有 几个姐妹 几个外甥女和外甥 |
[44:34] | Connects to the suicide, how? | 他们怎么跟自杀案联系起来呢 |
[44:37] | Somebody might have told him something, | 可能有人跟他说了什么 |
[44:40] | gave him no choice. | 他别无选择 |
[44:46] | Well, great. | 太棒了 |
[44:48] | So when he got going on this thing again, | 当他再次着手这件事的时候 |
[44:50] | did he mention Billy Lee Tuttle? | 他有没有提到过比利·李·塔特尔 |
[44:52] | You know that he did. | 你明知道他提过 |
[44:54] | Tuttle died a couple years back, 2010. | 2010年塔特尔死了 |
[44:57] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:58] | What was that, mixed medications? So what? | 混合药物什么的 那又怎样 |
[45:02] | Right after Cohle showed back up in the state. | 就在科尔再次出现在这里之后 |
[45:08] | Fuck this. | 去死吧 |
[45:10] | Fuck this bullshit. | 都是些屁话 |
[45:11] | You tell me right now | 你现在告诉我 |
[45:13] | why you’re all over Cohle, or I’ll walk. | 为什么这么关注科尔 不然我马上走人 |
[45:32] | 谁杀了我 悬赏一万美元 | |
[46:38] | His record, his reports, his stories, they don’t add up. | 这是他的记录 报告和陈述 根本不合情理 |
[46:42] | So talk to him about it already. | 那就去找他谈 |
[46:44] | Stop pissing in my ear. | 别来脏我的耳朵 |
[46:46] | We did. | 我们找他谈过 |
[46:47] | – Oh, you did? – What? | -是吗 -怎么了 |
[46:51] | Well, if you two talked to Rust, | 如果你们两个跟拉斯特聊过 |
[46:54] | you weren’t getting a read on him. | 就不是你们掌握他的情况了 |
[46:57] | He was getting a read on you. | 而是他掌握了你们 |
[47:37] | This is all you got? | 都在这了吗 |
[47:40] | Fuck, I already know all this. | 操 这些我都知道了 |
[47:43] | That what we have so far. | 这是我们查到的 迄今为止 |
[47:45] | You hadn’t checked old unsolveds. | 你们没有查过去的悬案 |
[47:47] | Maybe you stop dancing with us. | 也许你应该别再跟我们耍花招了 |
[47:50] | Tell us what you really been up to, | 告诉我们你到底在做什么 |
[47:53] | how you spend your time. | 把你的时间花在哪儿 |
[47:55] | I already told you how I spend my time. | 我已经告诉你我把时间花在哪儿了 |
[47:57] | Except you’ve been bullshitting us all afternoon. | 但是你整个下午一直在说废话 |
[47:59] | Excuse us for one minute, please. | 麻烦稍等下 |
[49:14] | These are from the crime scene in Lake Charles | 这是在查尔斯湖犯罪现场拍到的 |
[49:16] | once folks got word. | 我们一得知情况就赶过去了 |
[49:23] | Recognize anybody in there? | 有认识的人吗 |
[49:27] | Lake Charles is a bit out of the way for you, ain’t it? | 查尔斯湖有点跟你八字不合 是吧 |
[49:30] | How did you keep her out of the papers? | 你怎么让她从文件里消失的 |
[49:33] | Maybe you got some friends in high places? | 你上面有靠山吗 |
[49:38] | Your truck and a man fitting your description | 你的卡车 还有一个符合你的描述的人 |
[49:41] | was spotted in the vicinity | 在过去的一个月内 |
[49:42] | of our crime scene 5 times | 在犯罪现场出现过五次 |
[49:45] | by 5 different people over the last month. | 被五个不同的人目击到 |
[49:57] | Now, besides people seeing him | 除了有人几周之内 |
[49:57] | and his truck around the location for weeks, | 在附近见过他和他的卡车 |
[50:00] | you know he was off the grid after he left in ’02, | 自从他2002年离开之后就消失了 |
[50:03] | didn’t show up anywhere till 2010–Louisiana. | 直到2010年才在路易斯安那州出现 |
[50:07] | Got his driver’s license renewed. | 更新了他的驾照 |
[50:11] | Nobody knows what he’s been doing | 但是没有任何人知道 |
[50:13] | in the meantime. | 他那时在做什么 |
[50:15] | Got a storage shed near Church Point. | 在教会总部附近租了个仓库 |
[50:17] | He won’t let us see what’s inside. | 他不让我们看里面是什么 |
[50:39] | How about you let us see what you’re keeping in storage? | 要不你让我们看看里面是什么吧 |
[50:42] | Fuck no. You can’t see my storage unit. | 绝对不行 你不能看我的仓库 |
[50:45] | Get a warrant. | 去申个搜查令 |
[50:47] | Christ, try working a case. | 上帝 去干点正事吧 |
[50:49] | We are working it. | 我们在做 |
[50:50] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[50:51] | See, how we work it is, we think way back, | 我们的方法是 我们会考虑之前的事 |
[50:53] | you put the case on Rianne Olivier, | 你说这案子是莉安·奥利弗干的 |
[50:55] | put it on her old boyfriend. | 说这是她的男朋友干的 |
[50:58] | I don’t know. Maybe the Ledoux boys knew you. | 随你 也许那个勒杜认识你 |
[51:01] | Maybe you traveled the same circles, | 也许你们混同一个圈子 |
[51:03] | got the same hobbies. | 有一样的爱好 |
[51:05] | Maybe they had something on you. | 也许他们有你的把柄 |
[51:07] | You just kept pulling the right old murders, | 你只是揪出适当的凶手 |
[51:10] | take the case wherever you wanted it to go. | 把这案子往你希望的方向带 |
[51:12] | You’re a juicer. Ever black out? | 你是个酒鬼 有没有不省人事过 |
[51:15] | Ever wake up, don’t remember what happened? | 有没有清醒过来 却不记得发生过什么 |
[51:26] | Look. Y’all want to arrest me, go ahead. | 听着 如果你们想要拘捕我 请便 |
[51:31] | If you want to follow me, | 如果你们想要监视我 |
[51:34] | come on. | 来吧 |
[51:35] | You want to see something, | 如果你们想要看什么 |
[51:39] | get a warrant. | 去弄份搜查令 |
[51:44] | Thanks for the beer. | 谢谢你们的啤酒了 |
[51:46] | Beyond that, you wasted my fucking day, company man. | 除此之外 你们浪费了我的青春 狗腿子们 |
[52:36] | Now, he bartends 4 days a week, this roadhouse, | 现在 他一周四天在酒吧调酒 一个路边酒吧 |
[52:39] | has a little apartment behind it. | 后面有个小公寓 |
[52:40] | No other accounting of this time. | 此外没有其他的了 |
[52:43] | Says he drinks. | 据说他还酗酒 |
[52:45] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[52:48] | Nobody could change that much. You are dead wrong. | 没有人能变这么多 你大错特错了 |
[52:51] | Hey, you’ve been telling us all day | 你一直在告诉我们 |
[52:52] | about the kind of shit he’d think up, | 他那些乱七八糟的想法 |
[52:54] | the way he’d talk. | 他说话的方式 |
[52:55] | We got a good earful of that, too. | 我们也听了一大堆 |
[52:56] | Are you gonna tell me that’s a stable individual? | 你不是要告诉我那是个沉稳的人吧 |
[52:59] | Left a burnout, junkie rumors. | 他可有着油灯枯竭 深陷毒瘾的名声 |
[53:01] | Do you think 10 years on the sauce | 你觉得酗酒十年 |
[53:03] | has made him more reasonable? | 会让他变得更理智吗 |
[53:05] | Think about this. You said it. | 想想吧 你说过 |
[53:07] | He’d been there 3 months, | 他来这里三个月 |
[53:09] | and you two catch a heater | 你们俩就抓到个炙手可热的罪犯 |
[53:10] | like you’ve never had before or since, | 而在那前后你们都没遇到过 |
[53:12] | one that he shines on. | 靠这个他名声大噪 |
[53:15] | You’re saying he did such a great job. | 你说他做了件了不起的事情 |
[53:18] | Didn’t he get you every bit of evidence? | 不是他提供的所有证据吗 |
[53:20] | Didn’t he push you where he wanted it to go? | 不是他牵着你的鼻子走的吗 |
[53:23] | He brought you Rianne Olivier. | 他找到的莉安·奥利弗 |
[53:25] | She wasn’t one of Ledoux’s. | 她压根和勒杜家不沾边 |
[53:28] | She was one of his. | 她是他找来的人 |
[53:29] | What’d he say, “Life is a disease”? | 他说过什么来着 “生命就是疾病” |
[53:32] | When he heard the Abbeville prisoner Francis | 当他听说阿布维尔的囚犯弗朗西斯 |
[53:33] | knew something, he got on it. | 知道些什么 他着手处理了这件事 |
[53:36] | He shut it down. | 他把这条线索毁掉了 |
[53:36] | You ever thought if he made | 你有没有想过是他 |
[53:37] | that phone call to the prisoner, | 给那个囚犯打的电话 |
[53:39] | like–I don’t know– | 比如 我不知道 |
[53:40] | the guy was trying to blackmail him? | 那家伙想要勒索他 |
[53:42] | He got on that, too, didn’t he, | 他也这么说过 是吗 |
[53:44] | the idea that the Lange killer was still out there? | 他觉得杀害兰的真凶还逍遥法外 |
[53:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[53:50] | Yeah. He did. | 是的 他这么说过 |
[53:53] | Looking for a new patsy, maybe. | 可能是在找新的替罪羊 |
[54:39] | Y’all given me a lot to absorb. | 你们的信息量太大我需要消化一下 |
[54:42] | Goddamn right it’s a lot to absorb. | 没错是有很多需要东西消化 |
[54:44] | – So help us out. – Yeah. | -所以帮帮我们 -是的 |
[54:47] | Whatever you can tell us | 任何你能告诉我们的 |
[54:48] | about, you know, from when he got | 关于 你知道 从他找到 |
[54:49] | on the Lange killer you up to | 杀害兰的凶手 |
[54:52] | when you two had your altercation. | 到你们两个之间产生争执 |
[54:53] | Whatever that was about. | 不管原因是什么 |