| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [01:41] | You want milk? Sugar? | 你要加奶还是加糖 |
| [01:45] | Black. | 原味 |
| [02:14] | You bang down my door for a staring contest? | 你来我这里就是来玩大眼瞪小眼么 |
| [02:17] | A long time ago, | 很久以前 |
| [02:20] | you gave me a man’s name on a piece of paper. | 你用张纸写了个人名给我 |
| [02:25] | I did. | 没错 |
| [02:26] | Because you knew what I’d do. | 因为你知道我会怎么做 |
| [02:28] | I knew what I’d do. | 我只知道我会怎么做 |
| [02:31] | I didn’t know you at all. | 之前我压根就不认识你 |
| [02:33] | Who was he to you, that man? | 他是谁 那个人 |
| [02:36] | Me? Nobody. | 说我么 我不认识 |
| [02:39] | Some greaser crankhead. | 一个嗑药的小流氓 |
| [02:42] | Info come to me, | 有人把消息告诉我 |
| [02:44] | I pass it on. | 我就给了你 |
| [02:46] | Because why not get blackmail on a sheriff’s deputy? | 因为勒索副警长何乐而不为 不是吗 |
| [02:49] | That didn’t hurt. | 那又不会有什么损失 |
| [02:51] | But I have a sense of justice. | 但我还是有正义感的 |
| [02:55] | You know that. | 你心里清楚 |
| [02:56] | That’s why this was so surprising. | 所以才令人感到意外 |
| [03:02] | That name on the piece of paper, | 那张纸上的人名 |
| [03:04] | whoever he was… | 无论他是谁 |
| [03:08] | he wasn’t the man who hurt my wife. | 他都不是伤害我妻子的人 |
| [03:12] | How’s that? | 怎么讲 |
| [03:14] | They caught the guy last month. | 上个月警方抓到了那人 |
| [03:18] | Dna. | 通过DNA确认的 |
| [03:21] | I didn’t know about it. | 这我不知道 |
| [03:23] | I thought the info was solid. | 我以为给你的消息很可靠 |
| [03:28] | So none of this is a new development. | 看来你有这样的结局也不为过 |
| [03:30] | You’ve never been in control. | 你从来就没有掌过权 |
| [03:34] | We gonna fight, Raymond? | 我们要对立了吗 雷蒙德 |
| [03:37] | I would have been different. | 我本来不用走上这条路的 |
| [03:40] | Of all the lies people tell themselves, | 所有人们安慰自己的谎言中 |
| [03:43] | I bet that’s the most common. | 我敢说刚才那句话是最常见的 |
| [03:45] | I could have. | 我本来不会的 |
| [03:47] | You fucked me. | 但你竟然敢玩我 |
| [03:51] | I sold my soul for nothing. | 我背叛了自己的原则 到头来一场空 |
| [03:55] | If you were selling, it wasn’t me buying. | 你要出卖自己 也不是卖给我 |
| [03:58] | You wanted your hooks in a cop, | 你自己想要拉拢警方 |
| [03:59] | so you used my wife’s fucking tragedy | 所以你就用我妻子的不幸来他妈的做交易 |
| [04:02] | to get me to kill somebody. | 让我杀你想杀的人 |
| [04:04] | I didn’t get you to do anything. | 我当时并没让你做什么 |
| [04:06] | I gave you a name | 只是给你了个名字 |
| [04:08] | and you made your choice. | 是你自己做的选择 |
| [04:10] | And that choice was in you before your wife | 在你妻子发生那件事或其他事之前 |
| [04:13] | or any of this other stuff. | 你就已经做了选择 |
| [04:14] | It was always there… waiting. | 这件事是不可避免的 |
| [04:19] | And didn’t you use that man | 难道你没有利用他 |
| [04:20] | to be what you were always waiting to become? | 来使自己成为想要成为的人吗 |
| [04:25] | This thing, your wife– | 在这件事上 你的妻子 |
| [04:28] | those are just excuses. | 也不过是你的借口而已 |
| [04:31] | You think you were Superman previous? | 你觉得自己是超人吗 |
| [04:33] | And, hey, own it. | 嘿 认了吧 |
| [04:38] | You think I’d have done less? | 你觉得我能比你好到哪里吗 |
| [04:42] | If that’s the kind of thing that keeps you out of heaven, | 如果是因为这件事让你进不了天堂 |
| [04:45] | I don’t want to go. | 那我还真不想去 |
| [04:50] | Who gave you the name? | 谁给你的名字 |
| [04:56] | Guy one of my guys knew, as I remember. | 我记得 应该是我手下认识的一个人 |
| [05:01] | Told me your story. | 和我说了你的故事 |
| [05:03] | Gave up the crankhead talking up the rape. | 供出了那个把强奸案挂在嘴边的瘾君子 |
| [05:05] | I never heard of the dude until then. Or you. | 在那之前我压根不认识他 也不认识你 |
| [05:10] | He was scum, I know that. | 那人是个渣 我知道 |
| [05:16] | I never even asked him anything. | 我从来没有问过他 |
| [05:21] | That guy, I just… | 那个人 我直接就 |
| [05:27] | You want out? | 你想要抽身吗 |
| [05:30] | You’re free. | 那你自由了 |
| [05:33] | You ain’t had the nerve for this for a while. | 你没有勇气也不是一天两天的事了 |
| [05:43] | I don’t want a shoot-out in my fucking kitchen, Raymond. | 我不想在我厨房来一场枪战 雷蒙德 |
| [05:46] | And I don’t want to see you die. | 我不想看到你就这么死了 |
| [05:50] | By me or one of my other guys. | 被我杀了或者是我手下 |
| [05:56] | I didn’t set you up. | 我没有陷害你 |
| [05:59] | And I ain’t your suicide ticket. | 我也不陪你一起寻死 |
| [06:12] | State lands start at the forest. | 州里开发的这片森林 |
| [06:14] | Mostly we watch for fires and weed farms. | 平时我们就注意防火 防止有人种大麻 |
| [06:18] | Some of these shacks have been here since the ’30s. | 这些小木屋上世纪30年代就在这儿了 |
| [06:21] | Scene looks weeks old. Could be a lot more. | 这个现场已有几周时间了 可能更久 |
| [06:24] | Place is totally contaminated. | 现场已经被完全破坏了 |
| [06:26] | We’ll process, but we might not get anything else. | 我们会继续取样调查 但可能不会有什么有用线索 |
| [06:28] | – You have anything now? – The blood is female. | -现在有新的线索吗 -现场的血迹是女性的 |
| [06:30] | Dead gonorrhea biophages. | 检测出淋病 |
| [06:32] | All right, I want a grid search and a cadaver dog. | 好了 我要全面搜索 派一只警犬搜寻尸体 |
| [06:39] | Jesus Christ. You don’t have enough to do? | 天呐 你们闲得慌吗 |
| [06:42] | Give this to Sonoma Sheriff’s. | 把这案子交给索诺玛警方吧 |
| [06:51] | Blake’s been running girls | 布莱克背着你 |
| [06:53] | behind your back outside the clubs. | 在俱乐部外组织妓女卖淫 |
| [06:56] | That’s not a tremendous surprise. | 这倒不是很令我吃惊 |
| [06:58] | Ambition fucked him up. | 野心害了他 |
| [07:00] | No, it’s bigger than you think. | 不 事情比你想的还严重 |
| [07:02] | He’s got a special stable with Chessani’s kid. | 他和切萨尼的儿子有交易 |
| [07:06] | Eastern Bloc girls. | 都是东欧的女孩 |
| [07:09] | Surgery at the Pitlor Clinic, make ’em top gear. | 在皮特勒的诊所整容 让她们身价高涨 |
| [07:12] | He’ll fill me in on it. Don’t worry. | 他会跟我报备的 不用担心 |
| [07:16] | You know about these parties they throw? | 你知道他们举办的那些派对吗 |
| [07:18] | Rich men. | 富豪 |
| [07:20] | Politicians, developers. | 政客 开发商 |
| [07:25] | Caspere was going to these things. | 凯斯皮尔就参加了这些派对 |
| [07:28] | Deals get done. | 我答应你的事办完了 |
| [07:30] | I need you to give up the man | 我要你告诉我 |
| [07:33] | who tipped you to my rapist. | 供出那个强奸犯的人是谁 |
| [07:37] | Give me some time. I’ll look him up. | 给我点时间 我会去查的 |
| [07:40] | You sure you got time? | 你确定你有精力去查 |
| [07:44] | On the ropes ain’t the same thing as bleeding out. | 瘦死的骆驼比马大 |
| [07:47] | You know that. | 你是知道的 |
| [07:49] | I’m back in the corridor and we’re legit. | 我马上就能重启铁路走廊计划 我们是合法的 |
| [07:52] | This past shit you’re worked up on, | 过去的事 还有你在查的这些事 |
| [07:56] | it can go away. | 就让它过去吧 |
| [08:01] | State’s following up, too. | 州里面也在跟进这个案子 |
| [08:03] | On the DL. | 私下调查 |
| [08:05] | Want my help looking for the girl | 需要我帮忙找到那个 |
| [08:07] | who pawned the shit that sent us to the shoot-out. | 当了凯斯皮尔东西 引我们去枪战的女孩 |
| [08:10] | Irina Rulfo. | 伊琳娜·鲁尔福 |
| [08:16] | We’re looking for her, too. | 我们也在找她 |
| [08:21] | I’m gonna put my other hand up now. | 我现在把我另一只手放上来 |
| [08:25] | Don’t you fucking shoot me, Raymond. | 你最好别对我开枪 雷蒙德 |
| [08:53] | You help me find that hard drive, | 你帮我找到那个硬盘 |
| [08:56] | I’ll give you the man who put you wrong. | 我就把陷害你的人找出来交给你 |
| [09:00] | Who wants the hard drive? | 谁想要硬盘 |
| [09:01] | Corporate guy. | 某个企业家 |
| [09:06] | Could be a lot of sensitive footage on that thing. | 硬盘上可能会有一些比较敏感的录像 |
| [09:17] | Where you going now? | 你要去哪儿 |
| [09:20] | To see about killing a man. | 去考虑一下要不要杀个人 |
| [09:23] | You sit back down with a gun on me again… | 你胆敢举着枪再坐在我面前 |
| [09:29] | don’t let me see you coming. | 最好别让我发现 |
| [09:34] | I’d like to avoid that, Frank. | 我也不想这样 弗兰克 |
| [09:37] | Good. | 很好 |
| [09:42] | You might be one of the last friends I got. | 你可能是我最后一个朋友了 |
| [09:46] | Wouldn’t that be fucked up? | 那你不就太惨了 |
| [10:22] | This is part of it. Vinci, Caspere, | 这也是其中一部分 文奇 凯斯皮尔 |
| [10:25] | those parties we’ve been talking about. | 还有我们说起的那些派对 |
| [10:27] | The missing girl, Vera, | 失踪的女孩 维拉 |
| [10:29] | she made her last phone call from that lodge a mile back. | 她在一英里外的小木屋打了最后一通电话 |
| [10:31] | Caspere’s GPS put him right here. | 凯斯皮尔的定位系统也说明他在这里出现过 |
| [10:33] | Now we’ve got a scene where a girl’s been butchered. | 现在我们有了一个犯罪现场 一个女孩在这里被屠杀了 |
| [10:35] | I’m interested in collusions. | 我只对官商勾结的事感兴趣 |
| [10:37] | And maybe those parties are where your collusions get sealed. | 说不定那些派对就是你感兴趣的地方 |
| [10:40] | This is important. Somebody died here. | 这里很重要 这儿死了人 |
| [10:42] | Somebody dies every second of the day | 每时每刻都有人死亡 |
| [10:43] | and they’re not all lucky enough to do it California. | 他们也不是都那么幸运死在了加州 |
| [10:46] | Uh, ladies, I’ve been briefed. | 呃 女士们 我刚听了简报 |
| [10:48] | I think we’ve got this now, you don’t mind. | 接下来就交给我们了 如果你们不介意的话 |
| [10:50] | This connects to a state’s missing persons case, hm? | 这起凶案和州里的一宗失踪人口案有关联 |
| [10:53] | And we’ll be happy to share our findings. | 那我们很乐意分享我们的发现 |
| [10:56] | You know of any parties get thrown up here? | 你知道在这附近举办的一些派对吗 |
| [10:59] | A lodge a mile back, off the road? | 一公里外的小木屋 远离公路的地方 |
| [11:02] | No, can’t say we have. | 我们没听说过 |
| [11:03] | It’s private property and not state forest. | 那是私人地产 也不在州有林范围内 |
| [11:05] | Sold it off a few years back. | 几年前就售出了 |
| [11:07] | No noise in the forest? Commotion? | 森林里没有噪音吗 骚乱之类的 |
| [11:09] | This is my scene, Miss Davis. | 这是我的犯罪现场 戴维斯女士 |
| [11:12] | So get to it, Sheriff. | 那就行动起来吧 警长 |
| [11:22] | Work the girls and the parties. | 你去查女孩们和派对的线索 |
| [11:25] | You work the diamonds. | 你去查蓝钻的线索 |
| [11:26] | Figure out where they came from originally. | 找到那些钻石的来源 |
| [11:29] | Maybe we can finger whoever took them. | 也许就能找出是谁拿走了它们 |
| [11:30] | Velcoro? | 沃克洛呢 |
| [11:32] | He’s on the Rulfo girl. | 他在调查那个叫鲁尔福的女孩 |
| [12:28] | What? | 干什么 |
| [12:34] | I thought I killed you. | 我以为我已经杀了你 |
| [12:38] | 11 years ago. | 十一年前 |
| [12:41] | Thereabouts. | 左右 |
| [12:44] | Maybe I still will. | 或许我依然会杀了你 |
| [12:46] | That right? | 是吗 |
| [12:48] | Who’d you really kill? | 你到底杀的是谁 |
| [12:51] | There was a woman, | 有一个女人 |
| [12:54] | 29 years old. | 29岁 |
| [12:56] | September 2004. | 2004年9月 |
| [12:58] | An attorney. | 是位律师 |
| [13:01] | Dark brown hair. | 深棕色的长发 |
| [13:03] | Underground parking garage downtown. | 市中心的一个地下停车场 |
| [13:09] | Yeah, you remember. | 你一定记得 |
| [13:12] | They’re saying I did a lot of things. | 他们说我做了很多坏事 |
| [13:14] | Got a brain condition. | 我脑子有问题 |
| [13:18] | I forget things. | 我健忘 |
| [13:22] | I feel like I should have my lawyer here. | 我感觉应该让我的律师在场 |
| [13:25] | How’d you get in to see me? | 你是怎么进来看我的 |
| [13:27] | She was my wife. | 她是我的妻子 |
| [13:31] | I used to be a cop. | 我曾是个警察 |
| [13:36] | You have no idea what you cost me. | 你根本不知道你让我失去了什么 |
| [13:39] | Hey, look, man, I ain’t talking to you whatever this is about. | 嘿 听着 不管你说的是什么 我都不会再跟你谈下去了 |
| [13:42] | You heard what this is about! | 我已经告诉你了 |
| [13:44] | I needed to look in your eyes. | 我需要看着你的眼睛 |
| [13:50] | It was you. | 就是你 |
| [13:53] | You don’t even look like him, either. | 你和他看起来一点都不像 |
| [13:56] | Who? | 谁 |
| [13:58] | My eyes look same as yours, you ask me. | 我和你的眼睛看起来一样啊 |
| [14:01] | They’re gonna burn you. | 他们会送你上电椅的 |
| [14:03] | That remains to be seen. | 这还不一定 |
| [14:04] | You better hope they do. | 你最好期望他们送你上电椅 |
| [14:07] | Key on my eyes, dipshit. | 看清我的眼睛 人渣 |
| [14:10] | See if I’m whistling Dixie. | 看我说的是不是谎话 |
| [14:12] | If they don’t give you life, | 如果他们不判你终身监禁 |
| [14:14] | I will have every inch of your flesh | 我会用奶酪刨丝器 |
| [14:16] | removed with a cheese grater starting with your prick. | 从你的丁丁开始 一片一片剥了你的皮 |
| [14:20] | I’ll cut off your nose and your lips. | 我会割了你的鼻子 嘴唇 |
| [14:23] | Your nuts, too. | 还有你的蛋 |
| [14:25] | And I’ll make sure you live. | 而且会让你活着感受这一切 |
| [14:28] | Hell, they give you life, | 无所谓他们怎么判你 |
| [14:30] | I might do it anyway. | 我都会这么做 |
| [14:32] | Like I said. | 正如我所说 |
| [14:37] | Hey. Hey, who are you? | 嘿 你到底是谁 |
| [14:40] | You got the wrong dude. | 你找错人了 |
| [14:42] | I don’t even know you, man. | 我根本不认识你 老兄 |
| [14:44] | You know me. | 你认识我 |
| [14:46] | You just didn’t know you did. | 你只是没有意识到而已 |
| [14:57] | When you said blue diamonds, I remembered something. | 听你提到蓝钻石 我有印象 |
| [15:00] | ’92, the riots. | 92年洛杉矶暴动 |
| [15:02] | Bad time to be in the insurance business. | 那是保险业最艰难的一段时期 |
| [15:05] | This could be the same stones. | 可能是同一批钻石 |
| [15:07] | Two and a half million in blue diamonds, | 价值两百五十万的蓝钻石 |
| [15:09] | Peruzzi-cut. That’s what you got, I think. | 帕鲁兹式切割 我想应该和你调查的是一批货 |
| [15:12] | Sable Fine Jewelers in Hollywood. | 好莱坞的紫貂高级珠宝行 |
| [15:15] | There was a robbery April 30, 1992. | 在1992年4月30日发生了抢劫案 |
| [15:21] | You got to understand what it was like back then. | 你得理解当时的状况 |
| [15:23] | Fires starting everywhere. | 四处都是火光 |
| [15:27] | Snipers taking potshots at cops. | 狙击手对着警察乱射 |
| [15:29] | Tanks in the street. | 街道上出动了坦克 |
| [15:32] | Fuck the police Coming out of every… | 随处都有人骂“弄死警察” |
| [15:37] | A lot of our guys just up and quit. | 很多警察都辞职了 |
| [15:41] | The Sable Fine Jewelers robbery, | 紫貂高级珠宝行抢劫案中 |
| [15:43] | that’s two and a half million in blue diamonds. | 有价值两百五十万的蓝钻石被抢了 |
| [15:47] | Yeah, I was the one you talked to on the phone. | 是的 我就是那个跟你通话的人 |
| [15:50] | Double homicide, husband and wife proprietors. | 业主是一对夫妻 在抢劫中都被杀了 |
| [15:53] | Woman was pregnant. | 那女人还怀着孕 |
| [15:57] | Margaret Osterman. I remember her name. | 玛格丽特·奥斯特曼 我记得她的名字 |
| [16:02] | Report doesn’t list a suspect, | 报告中没有列出嫌疑人 |
| [16:05] | zero people of interest. | 没有任何怀疑目标 |
| [16:06] | – Yeah, well… – Nothing. | -是的 -什么也没有 |
| [16:08] | Place was looted right after the actual robberies, | 抢劫案发生以后 那地方被其他人洗劫一空 |
| [16:11] | so no crime scene integrity. | 所以犯罪现场也被破坏了 |
| [16:16] | Wasn’t no looters, either. | 也没有找到劫掠者 |
| [16:22] | Security tape was missing. | 监视录像带也丢了 |
| [16:24] | Those two people were executed. | 那两个人被杀害了 |
| [16:27] | They knew what they were doing. | 他们知道他们在做什么 |
| [16:28] | Tactical, like. | 也许是某种策略 |
| [16:33] | Then those poor kids. | 还有两个可怜的孩子 |
| [16:37] | Leonard and Laura. | 莱纳德和劳拉 |
| [16:41] | They witnessed it or something, right? | 他们当时目击了什么 对吗 |
| [16:47] | Christ. | 天呐 |
| [16:51] | You had to show me this? | 你非得给我看这个吗 |
| [17:01] | They were hiding | 他们当时藏在 |
| [17:04] | in one of the display cabinets. | 一个陈列柜中 |
| [17:06] | Had to stay like that for a long time. | 他们还在那里躲了很长时间 |
| [17:11] | Hiding with their parents lying there like… | 他们父母的尸体就躺在外面 |
| [17:21] | I had quadruple my normal caseload. | 我要处理的案件数量翻了四倍 |
| [17:23] | Riots overwhelmed the system. | 社会骚乱让警察系统不堪重负 |
| [17:26] | Something didn’t close fast, | 没法快速结案的案子只能放下 |
| [17:27] | you moved on. | 继续处理别的 |
| [17:31] | Kids couldn’t offer up anything? | 孩子们没有提供什么信息吗 |
| [17:36] | They could barely talk. | 他们吓得几乎什么都说不出来了 |
| [17:39] | Girl was maybe four. | 女孩那时也许四岁了 |
| [17:42] | Boy a little older. | 男孩稍微大一点 |
| [17:45] | Men wore masks. | 抢劫的人带着面具 |
| [17:51] | That’s about it. | 就这么多 |
| [17:55] | Ended up in the foster system. | 孩子最后进了领养系统 |
| [18:01] | You got kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
| [18:06] | One on the way. | 马上就有一个了 |
| [18:10] | Oh, God. | 啊 天哪 |
| [18:13] | Those kids fucked me up. | 那两个孩子真让我心碎 |
| [18:16] | Coming from where they did, going into the system. | 遇到了那种事 最后进了领养系统 |
| [18:20] | All that and the cityburningto the fucking ground. | 一切都毁了 城市成了废墟 |
| [18:34] | Be at the Kali Klub in Ventura | 下周六下午六点 |
| [18:36] | next Saturday at 6:00 p.M. | 到文图拉市的卡莉俱乐部 |
| [18:38] | Say you’re me. Say you’re there to see Bogdan. | 你假扮我 说你是去见波格丹的 |
| [18:41] | And you’ve got to dress like you’re worth $2,000 a night. | 你还得打扮一番 看起来一夜春宵能值两千美元 |
| [18:43] | You’re gonna need somebody’s help with that. | 你需要有人帮你打扮 |
| [18:47] | This bus is gonna take you up to wherever the party is, I heard. | 我听说 在哪里举办派对 那辆巴士就会把你带到哪里 |
| [18:51] | And they’re not gonna let | 他们不会允许带任何东西 |
| [18:52] | you take in a purse or a phone or anything. | 手包或手机都不行 |
| [18:54] | They’re gonna make you turn all that stuff in. | 他们会让你上交所有的东西 |
| [18:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [19:04] | You’re gonna be around a lot of guys | 会有一群男人围着你 |
| [19:06] | that expect easy sex. | 盼着跟你上床 |
| [19:08] | What are you gonna do about that? | 你打算怎么办 |
| [19:10] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会见机行事的 |
| [19:16] | If those webcam guys were bad, | 如果看网络激情视频的人是坏人 |
| [19:18] | this is way worse. | 那他们就更坏了 |
| [19:20] | Thena, I’m police. | 茜娜 我是警察 |
| [19:21] | I know how to take care of myself. | 我知道怎么保护自己 |
| [19:23] | They’re not gonna let you take in a knife | 他们不会允许你带着刀子的 |
| [19:25] | or anything. | 任何东西都不允许 |
| [19:27] | They’re gonna pat you down and make you strip. | 他们会对你搜身检查 让你脱掉衣服 |
| [19:33] | That’s what I heard. | 这就是我听说的 |
| [19:38] | That all I need to know? | 还有我需要知道的吗 |
| [19:42] | I made that for you. | 我给你画了这个 |
| [19:47] | I was thinking about a woman drowning on dry land. | 我一直想着一个溺于沙滩上的女人 |
| [19:50] | Well, I don’t really get art. | 我从来都搞不懂艺术 |
| [19:55] | I just don’t understand why you work so hard to be alone. | 我不明白为什么你非要煞费苦心地一个人待着 |
| [20:01] | I find it really doesn’t take that much work. | 我发现其实也不是很费力 |
| [20:04] | I’ve been here for 10 minutes and you’re just | 我来了已经十分钟了 |
| [20:08] | playing with knives just to keep me away. | 而你一直耍刀子 不愿跟我交流 |
| [20:10] | I was working out when you knocked. | 你敲门的时候 我正在锻炼 |
| [20:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
| [20:23] | Anything else about this party? | 关于派对还有别的要说的吗 |
| [20:28] | Just that… | 就是 |
| [20:30] | whatever you plan, | 无论你怎样计划 |
| [20:32] | you get on that bus, and it’s fuck or run. | 上了车 不是被干就是逃跑 |
| [20:40] | It’s hard, I won’t lie. | 这很难接受 我不撒谎 |
| [20:44] | He filled this house up, you know? | 这房子里到处都是他的影子 |
| [20:46] | He loved you both as much as any man I ever knew. | 他爱你们两个人 比我认识的人一个男人都要爱家 |
| [20:50] | He never wanted anything, but it was for his family. | 他不会索求任何东西 但这是为了他自己的家庭 |
| [20:56] | It’s ridiculous, I know. | 这么做很不合适 我知道 |
| [21:04] | This isn’t consolation. | 这不是慰问金 |
| [21:08] | This was his, Joyce. | 这本就是他应得的 乔伊斯 |
| [21:15] | That Blake guy’s not outside, right? | 那个叫布莱克的人没在外面吧 |
| [21:17] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
| [21:20] | No. | 没有 |
| [21:22] | You know Blake? | 你认识布莱克 |
| [21:24] | He turned up here right after the funeral. | 葬礼之后他来过这里 |
| [21:27] | Asked how I was doing. | 问我还好吗 |
| [21:30] | Condolences and all that bullshit. | 说了些哀悼之类的废话 |
| [21:36] | And when he got through the bullshit? | 他说了什么废话 |
| [21:39] | Asked if Stan had shared anything with me, | 问我斯坦有没有跟我说过什么 |
| [21:42] | might help him figure out who killed him. | 说这可以帮他找出谁是凶手 |
| [21:45] | Had Stan said anything like that? | 斯坦跟你说过相关的事吗 |
| [21:47] | No. | 没有 |
| [21:49] | I mean, he wasn’t running things for you | 我是说 他没有像那个布莱克一样 |
| [21:52] | like that Blake guy, right? | 为你做事吧 对吗 |
| [21:58] | That’s just skillsets. | 那只是生存技能而已 |
| [22:01] | I loved Stan. | 我爱斯坦 |
| [22:10] | Mikey doesn’t know what to do. | 米奇现在很迷茫 |
| [22:14] | Stan was a great father. | 斯坦是位好父亲 |
| [22:18] | Not like a lot of– of them. | 一点也不像他们 |
| [22:22] | I think about my little boy not having– | 我一想到我的孩子没有了父亲 |
| [22:32] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没事 |
| [22:41] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay, Joyce. | -对不起 -没事的 乔伊斯 |
| [22:58] | And this is a stealth bomber. | 这是隐形轰炸机 |
| [23:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [23:05] | It can carry 80 smart bombs. | 可以携带80枚智能炸弹 |
| [23:08] | Means they never miss. | 这意味着它绝不会错过目标 |
| [23:15] | It’s called “The Spirit.” | 名字叫作“幽灵” |
| [23:20] | You– | 你 |
| [23:22] | maybe you’re not that interested in this stuff anymore, huh? | 也许你对这种东西不再感兴趣了 哈 |
| [23:25] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
| [23:27] | It kills people. | 它会杀人 |
| [23:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [23:43] | Maybe some TV, then? You | 那看电视行吗 |
| [23:44] | want to watch anything? I DVR’d the Cardinals. | 你想看什么 我录了红雀队的比赛 |
| [23:46] | We could watch “Friends.” It’s always on. | 我们可以看《老友记》 电视上一直在播 |
| [23:49] | Friends? That show that’s like 20 years old? | 《老友记》 二十年前的那部剧 |
| [23:52] | I had an old girlfriend that used to watch it. | 我以前有个女朋友 她老是看这个剧 |
| [23:59] | What-all you scribbling over there? | 你一直在划拉什么呢 |
| [24:01] | There some high drama happening I don’t see? | 有什么我理解不了的事发生吗 |
| [24:04] | Please limit our interaction. | 请尽量不要跟我互动 |
| [24:06] | I have a mandate to observe. | 我是来监督的 |
| [24:18] | By all means, buddy, find “Friends.” | 你自己来吧 把《老友记》找出来吧 |
| [24:32] | Your dad teach you that? | 你父亲教你的 |
| [24:36] | My old man never had time for sports. | 我老爸从没多余的时间搞体育活动 |
| [24:44] | You want to sit for a second? | 你想坐一会儿吗 |
| [25:00] | Your father… | 你的父亲 |
| [25:02] | was a good, good man. | 是一个非常非常好的人 |
| [25:08] | He was one of the best. | 他是最好的 |
| [25:10] | I know that. | 我知道 |
| [25:13] | Everybody doesn’t need to keep saying. | 不用一直提醒我 |
| [25:18] | Things are gonna be hard for a while, | 这一段时间你会觉得很难过 |
| [25:21] | but you’ll come out. | 但你会走出来的 |
| [25:24] | ‘Cause you got him in you. | 因为他会在你心中支持你 |
| [25:26] | His fight is in you. | 他的斗志留在你的心中 |
| [25:32] | Sometimes– | 有时候 |
| [25:36] | sometimes a thing happens, splits your life. | 有时候发生了某件事 撕碎了你的生活 |
| [25:41] | There’s a before and after. | 凡事都有两面性 |
| [25:45] | I got like five of them at this point. | 到现在 这样的事 我遇到过五次 |
| [25:49] | And this is your first. | 这是你的第一次 |
| [25:55] | But if you use it right– | 但是如果你能好好利用 |
| [25:57] | the bad thing– | 坏的事情 |
| [26:00] | you use it right and… | 如果你正确对待 |
| [26:05] | it makes you better. | 会让你变得更优秀 |
| [26:08] | Stronger. | 更坚强 |
| [26:10] | It gives you something most people don’t have. | 你会拥有绝大多数人不会拥有的东西 |
| [26:16] | Bad as this is, wrong as it is… | 尽管事实很糟糕 也不公平 |
| [26:22] | this hurt… | 这种痛苦 |
| [26:25] | it can make you a better man. | 会让你更为更优秀的人 |
| [26:31] | That’s what pain does. | 这是痛苦的意义 |
| [26:34] | It shows you what was on the inside. | 它会让你了解你的内心 |
| [26:39] | And inside of you… | 你有一颗 |
| [26:43] | is pure gold. | 纯金之心 |
| [26:46] | And I know that. | 我知道 |
| [26:48] | Your father knew that, too. | 你的父亲也知道 |
| [26:52] | Pure, solid gold. | 纯粹又坚固的纯金之心 |
| [26:55] | That’s what you got. | 这就是你拥有的 |
| [27:17] | You enjoy this? | 你很享受吗 |
| [27:20] | You like your job? | 喜欢这份工作吗 |
| [27:21] | Please refrain from interacting with me, Mr. Velcoro. | 请不要和我交流 沃克洛先生 |
| [27:31] | Hey, your mom, she– | 嗨 你妈妈 她 |
| [27:34] | she mention anything changing? | 她跟你提过以后会有什么变化吗 |
| [27:37] | She said I might not be seeing you as much. | 她说我可能不会经常见到你了 |
| [27:40] | You okay with that? | 你没有意见吗 |
| [27:42] | I guess not. | 我想不是的 |
| [27:50] | Look, things, if they change… | 听我说 如果发生了什么改变 |
| [27:54] | they might– | 他们也许 |
| [27:57] | they might tell you things about you | 他们也许会告诉你某些关于你 |
| [28:00] | and about me. | 或者我的事情 |
| [28:03] | And the things they say, whatever they– | 他们说的事情 无论他们说了什么 |
| [28:07] | whatever they say, whatever stories you hear, | 无论他们说了什么 无论你听到了什么故事 |
| [28:10] | I am your father, you are my son. | 我都是你的父亲 你是我的儿子 |
| [28:16] | I will always love you. | 我永远爱你 |
| [28:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [30:49] | What happened tonight, Ray? | 今晚发生什么了事 雷 |
| [30:50] | I mean, you send him home early, | 我是说 你把他早送回来了 |
| [30:52] | you think that helps? | 你以为这有用吗 |
| [30:58] | I, uh– | 我 呃 |
| [31:00] | I want to– | 我想 |
| [31:02] | I want to make a deal with you. | 我想和你做笔交易 |
| [31:07] | – I’m hanging up. – Wait, please wait. | -我要挂了 -等等 不要挂 |
| [31:12] | Just don’t go. | 别挂 |
| [31:14] | You win. | 你赢了 |
| [31:19] | I’m not trying to win, Ray. | 我不是在争输赢 雷 |
| [31:22] | I really think at this point we should leave it to the lawyers. | 我真的觉得现在这种状况 应该全权交给律师处理 |
| [31:25] | Just listen. | 听我说 |
| [31:27] | Don’t– | 不要 |
| [31:30] | I won’t contest custody. | 我不会和你争抚养权了 |
| [31:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
| [31:36] | He’s yours. | 他归你了 |
| [31:39] | I know he’ll be happy with you and– | 我知道他和你在一起更快乐 |
| [31:41] | and Richard. | 还有理查德 |
| [31:46] | Are you serious? | 你说的是真的吗 |
| [31:48] | You’re drunk again. | 你又开始喝酒了 |
| [31:51] | No, listen. | 不 听着 |
| [31:53] | Just forget the paternity thing. | 不要再去做亲子鉴定了 |
| [31:57] | Don’t tell him. | 不要告诉他 |
| [32:01] | Don’t ever tell him what happened or– | 永远不要告诉他发生了什么事 |
| [32:05] | or where he comes from. | 或者他是谁的孩子 |
| [32:08] | He shouldn’t have to know. | 他没有必要知道 |
| [32:11] | Just– | 就 |
| [32:13] | just let him believe I’m his father… | 就让他相信我是他的爸爸 |
| [32:18] | and I’ll go away. | 我就离开 |
| [32:19] | It’s for– it’s for me, Ray. | 亲子鉴定是为了我 雷 |
| [32:23] | I have to know. | 我必须要知道 |
| [32:27] | Please…? | 求你了 |
| [32:30] | Please. | 求你了 |
| [32:33] | Never tell him | 永远不要告诉他 |
| [32:35] | and I’ll stay away. | 我保证会离开 |
| [32:39] | I won’t contest a thing. | 我不会和你争的 |
| [32:45] | I’ll never see him again. | 我永远不会再见他 |
| [32:50] | Sweetheart… | 亲爱的 |
| [32:51] | Just say yes. | 答应我吧 |
| [32:54] | Please? Please. Just– just say yes. | 好吗 求你了 答应我 |
| [33:00] | And I’ll leave your lives forever. | 我永远不会再干涉你们的生活 |
| [33:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [33:07] | Yes, Ray, I will– I will do that. | 好的 雷 我会这么做的 |
| [33:11] | You swear to me. | 你要跟我发誓 |
| [33:15] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
| [33:17] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
| [33:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [33:35] | The name is Irina Rulfo. | 名字是伊琳娜·鲁尔福 |
| [33:37] | Sometime girl to one of your guys | 你手下的这个女孩 |
| [33:39] | got taken in that shoot-out here a while back. | 不久前在枪击案发生时被带走了 |
| [33:43] | You’re Santa Muerte. | 你是死神帮的 |
| [33:45] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
| [33:47] | It’s not like that. | 不是你说的那样 |
| [33:49] | It’s not a gang like you thinking. | 不是你想象中的那种帮派 |
| [33:52] | Whatever the fuck. It’s a book club. | 我管它是什么 难不成还能是读书俱乐部 |
| [33:54] | You were Ledo Amarillo’s boy. | 你是利多·阿马里洛的人 |
| [33:56] | Moving that cheap Mexican brown. | 你们经营廉价的墨西哥鸦片 |
| [33:58] | Where could I find Irina? | 我在哪儿能找到伊琳娜 |
| [34:27] | There’s other appendages, | 还有其他的器官 |
| [34:29] | won’t heal up that easy. | 不会那么容易就痊愈 |
| [34:31] | Motherfucker! I don’t know. | 操你妈 我不知道 |
| [34:34] | Where would I look? | 我要去哪里找 |
| [34:44] | Where’s them wetback hoochies hole up? | 那些墨西哥非法移民藏在哪里 |
| [34:47] | Where’s she stay? | 她藏在哪里 |
| [34:57] | A flat G… | 一千块 |
| [34:58] | or the next nail… | 或者下一颗钉子 |
| [35:01] | goes through your eye. | 钉进你的眼睛 |
| [35:05] | They got a place, El Monte. | 她们有个落脚点 在埃尔蒙特 |
| [35:16] | This is gonna hurt. | 有的你疼了 |
| [35:28] | Diamonds came from an unsolved robbery during the ’92 riots. | 钻石来自于92年暴乱的一起抢劫悬案 |
| [35:32] | Jewelry store, double homicide. | 珠宝行 双重谋杀 |
| [35:39] | Ahem. No suspects. | 没有嫌疑犯 |
| [35:45] | You make headway on the Rulfo girl? | 那个叫鲁尔福的女孩有进展吗 |
| [35:56] | You sure you want to work this party? | 你确定你要混进这个派对吗 |
| [36:00] | I don’t want to bring this to Davis till we have something. | 在有进展前 我不想把这事捅到戴维斯那里 |
| [36:04] | Type of men at these things– I mean, who knows? | 能参加那些派对的人 谁知道都有谁呢 |
| [36:10] | It’s your ass is what he means. | 他说的是你的安危 |
| [36:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [36:15] | We’ve got your back. We’ll double-tail the bus. | 我们支援你 我们会分两队跟踪那辆巴士的 |
| [36:19] | I can’t bring a phone in or anything else. | 我没办法带电话或者其他的装备进去 |
| [36:23] | Transponder. | 跟踪器 |
| [36:26] | You stick that somewhere. | 你把它粘在某个地方 |
| [36:30] | Like in your shoe. | 比如鞋里面 |
| [36:39] | We’ll follow. | 我们会跟着你的 |
| [36:42] | We’ll set up a perimeter around the place. | 我们会在那周围建个警戒线 |
| [36:45] | And if I have to, I’ll get in. | 如果有必要的话 我会冲进去的 |
| [36:53] | Only try not to stab anyone. | 你只要别冲动去捅人就好 |
| [36:55] | Unless you have to. | 除非万不得已 |
| [37:00] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
| [37:02] | Athena. | 雅典娜 |
| [37:04] | Freelance. | 自由职业者 |
| [37:07] | You’re a little older than you said, | 你看起来比你报的年龄要大 |
| [37:10] | but you got something. | 但你还是蛮有味道的 |
| [37:12] | Okay, on the bus. | 好吧 上车吧 |
| [37:14] | Good, arms. | 张开手臂 |
| [37:21] | Okay, go. | 好了 去吧 |
| [37:30] | Let’s go. | 下一个 |
| [37:33] | Okay, let’s see it. Let’s go. | 好的 拿出来 下一个 |
| [37:37] | Come on. | 快点 |
| [37:40] | Good. | 很好 |
| [37:44] | You get back tomorrow. | 明天还给你们 |
| [37:47] | Do not be arguing, bitch. | 没得商量 婊子 |
| [37:50] | There. | 这就对了 |
| [39:07] | You come here to talk some more? | 你是想来再谈些什么吗 |
| [39:12] | Didn’t know this was your place. | 我不知道这里是你的地方 |
| [39:15] | That’s one off the bucket list– | 可以从遗愿清单上划掉一项了 |
| [39:17] | Mexican standoff with actual Mexicans. | 和真正的墨西哥人陷入墨西哥僵局 |
| [39:26] | She’s on the bus ahead of us. | 她就在我们前面的巴士上 |
| [39:28] | – You can catch up now. – Copy that. | -你可以跟上了 -收到 |
| [39:32] | We’ll take my car once they land. | 他们一停下来 我们就换我的车 |
| [39:44] | A guy, Ledo Amarillo, | 一个叫利多·阿马里洛的人 |
| [39:48] | got blown up by the cops a couple months back. | 几个月前被警察嘣了 |
| [39:51] | Came to that ’cause his lady | 因为他的女人卖了不该卖的东西 |
| [39:53] | sold some hot items. | 他才落得这个下场 |
| [39:56] | I’m looking for her. | 我在找她 |
| [39:59] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
| [40:01] | Sounds like you want a make a deal. | 听起来像是你要和我们做交易 |
| [40:04] | But you told us you don’t need partners. | 但是你说过你不需要合伙人 |
| [40:06] | Her name is Irina Rulfo. | 她叫伊琳娜·鲁尔福 |
| [40:12] | Amarillo used to pimp her out. | 阿马里洛以前给她拉过客 |
| [40:16] | I just want to talk to her. | 我只是想和她谈谈 |
| [40:19] | You know where she is, | 如果你们知道她在哪儿 |
| [40:21] | or you can put me in touch, | 或者能帮我联系上她 |
| [40:24] | we can talk about deals. | 我们再谈交易的事 |
| [40:29] | Well, we no longer need to make a deal. | 我们已经不再需要和你做交易了 |
| [40:36] | I got two protected clubs. | 我有两个受保护的俱乐部 |
| [40:39] | If you help, | 如果你们帮我 |
| [40:42] | you can push your stuff through there | 你们可以在那里卖你们的货 |
| [40:45] | three nights a week | 一周三晚 |
| [40:47] | for a year. | 整整一年 |
| [40:50] | End of the year, we renegotiate. | 年末 我们再重新谈判 |
| [40:55] | Based on mutual performance. | 以我们的表现为依据 |
| [40:58] | Why do you need this girl, | 你为什么要找到这个女孩 |
| [41:00] | if we can locate her? | 如果我们知道她在哪儿的话 |
| [41:03] | I want her to answer some questions. | 我有问题要问她 |
| [41:05] | This guy her man ripped off, | 她的男人杀的那个人 |
| [41:08] | he was in possession of something. | 他手里有我的东西 |
| [41:19] | First year, I don’t take a percentage. | 第一年 我不收提成 |
| [41:24] | You keep what you make. | 挣多少都是你们的 |
| [41:26] | 100%. | 百分之百 |
| [41:28] | We’ll get her to call you– maybe. | 我们会让她给你打电话的 可能 |
| [41:35] | It’s a start. | 这只是开始 |
| [41:40] | But we need to meet | 但是我们需要 |
| [41:42] | face-to-face | 面对面谈 |
| [41:45] | at some point. | 总有一天 |
| [42:48] | Um, what– what is that? | 呃 那是什么 |
| [42:50] | Like, pure Molly. It’s pretty great. | 纯迷幻药 很棒的货 |
| [42:54] | Keep you in good mood. | 让你心情愉快 |
| [43:00] | Open. | 张嘴 |
| [43:27] | All right, I want eyes on her. | 好了 我要看到她的一举一动 |
| [43:29] | Copy. Moving. | 收到 行动 |
| [43:52] | Enjoy yourselves, gentlemen. | 尽情享受吧 先生们 |
| [44:25] | Phone call, boss. It’s a girl. | 有您的电话 老大 是个姑娘 |
| [44:28] | Sounds Spanish. | 西班牙口音 |
| [44:32] | – Frank Semyon. – My name is Irina. | -弗兰克·塞米安 -我是伊琳娜 |
| [44:35] | – You wanna talk to me? – Yes. Yes, Irina. | -你找我 -是的 伊琳娜 |
| [44:39] | Can we meet? | 我们能见一面吗 |
| [44:43] | I’d like to talk to you about Ledo and what happened to him. | 我想和你谈谈发生在利多身上的事 |
| [44:45] | I can pay you for your time. | 我可以付你钱 |
| [44:48] | No, we talk on phone. | 不 我们只能通过电话谈 |
| [44:52] | Police said you pawned things from Ben Caspere’s house. | 警方说你当掉了凯斯皮尔的东西 |
| [44:55] | That’s how they got your man Ledo. | 他们就是这样灭了你男人利多的 |
| [44:58] | How did you get that stuff? | 你是怎么拿到那些东西的 |
| [45:00] | Ledo really kill Caspere? | 真的是利多杀了凯斯皮尔吗 |
| [45:02] | A man gave them to me. | 是一个男人把东西给我的 |
| [45:04] | Paid me $500 plus whatever I got to pawn them. | 给了我500块让我去当掉它们 |
| [45:08] | Can you describe him? | 你能描述一下他吗 |
| [45:11] | Thin, white. He was a cop. | 很瘦 白人 他是个警察 |
| [45:14] | Didn’t wear a uniform. | 没有穿制服 |
| [45:16] | How do you know he was a cop? | 你怎么知道他是警察 |
| [45:18] | I know a cop. Think I’ve seen him before. | 我知道警察什么样 我以前可能见过他 |
| [45:21] | He’s like a jefe. | 像是个官 |
| [45:23] | Meet with me, I’ll show you some pictures. | 跟我见一面 我有几张照片要给你看 |
| [45:26] | You pick him out. | 你指认出他 |
| [45:27] | I ain’t talking to no more white men. | 我不会再和白人谈话了 |
| [45:30] | They make me call, I call. | 他们让我打电话 我就打了 |
| [45:33] | You can get your people to come with you. | 你可以找人陪你一起来见我 |
| [45:35] | No tricks. You’ll be safe. | 没有花招 你不会有危险的 |
| [45:38] | And I’ll give you a thousand to point the man out. | 我给你一千块指认出那个男人 |
| [45:43] | Si? Okay. | 好的 |
| [47:03] | As promised, you’ve seen her. | 我按照约定让你见到她了 |
| [47:08] | We take Thursday, Friday, Saturday night at the clubs. | 我们要周四 周五 周六三天 在俱乐部出售我们的货 |
| [47:12] | No fee. | 没有提成 |
| [47:16] | Like you said. | 正如你说的 |
| [47:18] | Next year we renegotiate. | 明年我们再重新谈判 |
| [47:20] | Like you said. | 正如你说的 |
| [47:23] | Why the fuck did you do this? | 你他妈为什么要这么做 |
| [47:26] | Why hurt the girl? | 为什么要杀了这个女孩 |
| [47:29] | The fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈有病么 |
| [47:33] | You heard her. | 你听到她说的话了 |
| [47:35] | …working for cops | 她跟警察合作 |
| [47:54] | Frank…? | 弗兰克 |
| [48:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [49:20] | Fuck. Shit. | 靠 靠 |
| [49:22] | I’ve been watching you, miss. | 我一直在注意你 小姐 |
| [49:24] | You know, I said to myself, | 我跟自己说 |
| [49:25] | now there is a real woman. | 总算见到一个真正的女人了 |
| [49:28] | Not like these little girls. | 不像那些毛都没长齐的小女孩 |
| [49:29] | Oh, they try to make like they understand, | 哦 她们不懂装懂 |
| [49:32] | but it’s just empty eyes. | 眼里却是空洞洞的 |
| [49:37] | You see, for me, it’s just as much about the dialogue. | 你看 对我而言 有话可说才有意思 |
| [49:44] | I could talk to you all day about the oil business, | 我可以跟你聊一整天的石油生意 |
| [49:45] | but I’m sure you’d like to do something else. | 但是我相信你一定也有别的打算 |
| [50:39] | $12 million doesn’t fit in a briefcase. | 一个公文包可装不下一千二百万 |
| [50:42] | The exchange will be secure. | 交易很安全 |
| [50:44] | We can enter the money into the system | 我们可以在系统里洗钱 |
| [50:46] | as marketing costs, investment overlay. | 作为营销成本 投资覆盖 |
| [50:49] | Like you did with Semyon? | 就像你为塞米安做的那样吗 |
| [50:51] | That was between him and Caspere. | 那是他和凯斯皮尔之间的做法 |
| [50:55] | And your people’s investments | 而你们的投资 |
| [50:57] | are worth considerably more to us. | 对我们而言要更有价值 |
| [50:59] | Now, please, enjoy the evening. | 请您享受今晚的美好时光吧 |
| [51:02] | Full moon is the best time to ratify alliances. | 满月是最适合建立盟友关系的时刻 |
| [51:31] | A nation’s strength is determined by two things– | 一个国家的强大取决于两方面 |
| [51:36] | its energy resources… | 一是能源资源 |
| [51:40] | and its capacity for war. | 二是应对战争的能力 |
| [51:46] | Oh, yes, here we are. | 哦 我们到了 |
| [51:51] | You care to watch for a while? | 你不介意旁观一会儿吧 |
| [51:54] | I do so enjoy the natural state. | 我真的很喜欢这自然状态 |
| [51:59] | You’re the prettiest little girl I ever seen. | 你是我见过的最漂亮的小姑娘 |
| [52:05] | I heard there’s a unicorn in those woods. | 我听说树林里有匹独角兽 |
| [52:12] | You want to help me look for it? | 你想帮我去找它吗 |
| [52:20] | Why don’t you partake | 你先开始吧 |
| [52:22] | and I’ll join you momentarily? | 我一会儿就加入你们 |
| [52:23] | Excuse, please. | 失陪一下 |
| [52:26] | I– bathroom. I return. | 我 要去洗手间 一会儿回来 |
| [52:30] | You come right back here, now. | 一会儿直接来这儿 |
| [52:34] | Don’t make me have to find you, miss. | 不要逼我去找你 小姐 |
| [52:38] | Splash of water. | 我去洗把脸 |
| [52:40] | Perfume. | 喷点香水 |
| [54:30] | Fuck. | 靠 |
| [54:46] | Some of them taste better than others. | 有几个还是比其他更有味道的 |
| [54:57] | Vera? | 维拉 |
| [55:03] | Vera. Vera Machiado? | 维拉 维拉·玛琪雅朵 |
| [55:06] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
| [55:10] | I’m a friend of your sister Dani’s. | 我是你姐姐丹妮的朋友 |
| [55:12] | We got to get you out of here. | 我带你出去 |
| [55:13] | – No. No… – Come on. | -不 不 -快点 |
| [55:16] | Come on. Get up. | 快起来 |
| [55:18] | Come on. | 快 |
| [55:34] | Now, I know I said don’t make me have to come and find you, | 我跟你说过 别逼我来找你 |
| [55:36] | but– | 但是 |
| [55:43] | Fucking whore. | 该死的妓女 |
| [56:10] | Fuck you do? | 你他妈做了什么 |
| [56:28] | Oh, God. Take her. Take her, take her. | 哦 天啊 带她走 扶好她 |
| [56:31] | Go, go, go, go. | 快 快 快跑 |
| [56:35] | Move. | 快 |
| [56:37] | – Who is she? – My missing person. | -她是谁 -我调查的失踪人口 |
| [56:39] | – Take her. | 你扶着她 |
| [56:41] | Velcoro’s getting the car. Go. | 沃克洛去开车了 快走 |
| [56:43] | Fuck. | 靠 |
| [56:47] | Okay, you got to run. You got to run. | 跑起来 跑起来 |
| [56:50] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 |
| [56:52] | Hey! | 嘿 |
| [57:01] | Fuck. Come on…! | 靠 快点 |
| [57:07] | Look. That’s him. | 看 他来了 |
| [57:12] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
| [57:16] | Go. | 走 |
| [57:23] | Kill the lights. | 把灯关了 |
| [57:25] | – Who’s the girl? – Bezzerides’s missing person. | -这女孩是谁 -贝泽里德斯调查的失踪人口 |
| [57:30] | I got this stuff. | 我找到这个东西 |
| [57:35] | Some kind of deal going down. | 他们像是在做什么交易 |
| [57:37] | Same land area as we were talking. | 是我们一直在调查的地皮 |
| [57:39] | Fuck. What happened? | 靠 怎么了 |
| [57:41] | They gave me something. I don’t know. | 他们逼我吃了迷幻药 我也不知道 |
| [57:44] | I think I killed someone. | 我可能杀了人 |
| [57:49] | Oh, Jesus. | 哦 天啊 |
| [57:51] | Those motherfuckers. | 那帮混蛋 |
| [58:04] | These contracts… | 这些合同 |
| [58:07] | signatures all over them. | 上面签满了名字 |