时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:15] | 艾米丽 5个未接来电 | |
[02:28] | I feel so fucked up. | 我感觉一团糟 |
[02:30] | My head’s so fucked up. | 我的头要炸了 |
[02:34] | You want me to roll a joint? | 你想要我给你卷一根大麻吗 |
[02:36] | Oh, those fucking fucks. | 噢 那些天杀的混蛋东西 |
[02:40] | Holloway was there. | 霍洛威当时在那儿 |
[02:42] | Fucking Geldof. | 还有该死的格尔多夫 |
[02:44] | The fucking AG was shaking hands with the… | 天杀的AG当时和某个混蛋握手 |
[02:50] | That piece of shit tried to choke me out. | 那个混蛋想掐死我 |
[02:59] | He put his hands on the wrong… | 他惹错人了 |
[03:07] | I’ve been waiting my whole life for that. | 为了那一刻我已经等了一辈子了 |
[03:14] | I think I even… | 我想我甚至 |
[03:19] | went looking. | 出看了 |
[03:23] | That’s my whole life. | 那就是我的整个人生 |
[03:27] | And when I ran out of the woods and they found me… | 当我跑出树林又被他们发现的时候 |
[03:31] | The woods? | 你说树林 |
[03:33] | What? | 什么 |
[03:36] | What? | 什么 |
[03:40] | You said… | 你刚才说 |
[03:42] | Oh, God. | 噢 上帝 |
[04:11] | Hey, look, I don’t think… | 嘿 听着 我觉得这样 |
[04:16] | This wouldn’t help you. | 这对你没帮助的 |
[04:19] | It might. | 可能有帮助的 |
[04:23] | It usually does. | 通常是有用的 |
[04:28] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:36] | Oh, it’s the drugs. It’s the drugs. | 噢 是毒品的原因 就是毒品的原因 |
[04:40] | I’m fucked up. | 我现在一团糟 |
[04:42] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[04:45] | You’re too far out of my league anyway. | 你这样我怕控制不住局面 |
[04:51] | I’m gonna check out the other two. | 我现在去看看那两个人的情况 |
[04:55] | You and the girl, you should stay here through tomorrow. | 你和那个姑娘 在这儿再多待一天吧 |
[04:58] | You know, we can see what the damage is | 你懂的 我们先静观其变 |
[05:01] | and report all this to Davis. | 然后再把这一切都报告给戴维斯 |
[05:03] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:07] | You can call your sister. | 你可以给你妹妹打个电话 |
[05:14] | Addenda to corporate charters for holding companies, | 这是控股公司的公司章程附录 |
[05:17] | shares dispersed to new owners– Eagle Iron LLC. | 股票到分散新的持股人铁鹰有限责任公司手里 |
[05:20] | President Osip Agranov. | 董事长是奥斯普·阿格拉诺夫 |
[05:24] | Electralux Entertainment. | 无限光明娱乐公司 |
[05:25] | President Anthony Chessani. | 董事长是安东尼·切萨尼 |
[05:33] | It shows the holding company’s assets. | 这里显示了这个控股公司的资产 |
[05:41] | These are all land parcels in that corridor. | 这些是那条走廊里包含的全部地皮 |
[05:44] | Valley poisoned by mine runoff. | 峡谷都被矿井径流给污染了 |
[05:50] | There was some kind of buy/sell deal upon death. | 曾经有某种建立在死亡上的交易 |
[05:54] | I mean, they just repurchased Caspere’s shares for pennies | 我是说 他们仅仅是为了几个子儿重新购买了凯斯皮尔的股票 |
[05:57] | and redistributed them. | 又把它们重新分配了 |
[05:58] | Motive. | 动机 |
[06:00] | Well, it’s something. | 嗯 肯定有动机的 |
[06:13] | 今晚很忙吗? 代我向艾米丽打个招呼 | |
[06:22] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[06:25] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 没事 |
[06:28] | It’s just my fiancee. | 我未婚妻发的短信 |
[06:48] | Okay, what’s next? | 好吧 下一步是不什么 |
[06:49] | I got to, uh– | 我要去 嗯 |
[06:52] | I got to check in at home. | 我要回家看看 |
[07:09] | We should drop this on Davis. | 我们应该把这个交给戴维斯 |
[07:12] | You want to hold the fort? | 你想看着她吗 |
[07:15] | Question her when she comes up. | 等她醒了就审问她吧 |
[07:18] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:23] | You think they could make me for that security guard? | 你觉得他们也能让我去当保安吗 |
[07:28] | Would they? | 他们会吗 |
[07:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:57] | I hoped you’d make it home. | 我本以为能在家里见到你 |
[08:00] | But I guess here is good enough. | 但是在这儿找到你也算不错 |
[08:02] | Took a couple kicks last night. | 昨晚谈妥了几笔交易 |
[08:05] | Can you talk about it? | 能和我说说吗 |
[08:07] | There’ll be some new people operating at the clubs | 会有些新人来俱乐部里活动 |
[08:10] | for a while, a few days a week. | 要有一段时间了 一周有几天 |
[08:12] | What people? | 什么人 |
[08:14] | Mexicans. Something else to solve. | 墨西哥人 有事和他们协调 |
[08:18] | In the midst of being gangbanged by forces unseen, | 与其被无形的力量折磨 |
[08:20] | I figure I’d drill a new orifice, | 我觉得我应当另辟蹊径 |
[08:22] | go on and fuck myself for a change. | 不如自己折磨自己 |
[08:26] | Frank, what can you pull together? | 弗兰克 你能做些什么呢 |
[08:28] | Liquid right now? | 现金吗 |
[08:29] | Maybe 200K. Three tops. | 可能要20万吧 最多30万 |
[08:35] | We could just walk away from the table. | 我们可以就此远离这一切 |
[08:37] | That’s 45 years of my life. | 这是我45年的人生 |
[08:41] | You see me managing an Applebee’s? | 你见我经营过一家苹果蜂餐厅吗 |
[08:43] | I worked at one once. | 我以前在一家店工作过 |
[08:46] | They give you a shift meal. | 他们会给你提供轮班餐 |
[08:55] | I’ll handle the deliveries at Lux. | 我会处理在勒克斯俱乐部的货物交接的 |
[09:00] | Mrs. Semyon. You look lovely this morning. | 塞米安夫人 你今天早上看起来很漂亮 |
[09:03] | Ray, dashing as ever. | 一如既往劲头十足的雷 |
[09:07] | Keep it holstered. | 要保持住 |
[09:26] | Aw. A little bit of a strange night. | 哇 真是个奇怪的夜晚啊 |
[09:34] | You should just tell me what’s going on, Paul. | 你应该告诉我发生了什么事 保罗 |
[09:36] | The men on the phone scared me. | 电话里的那个男人吓到我了 |
[09:39] | He said, “Ask Paul about the pictures.” | 他说 问问保罗那些照片的事情 |
[09:41] | That’s all he said. | 他就说了这些 |
[09:43] | He hung up. | 然后就挂了 |
[09:46] | What is this about? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[09:47] | Tell me or I’m not going. | 告诉我不然我就不去 |
[09:49] | It was that case. I was undercover. | 就是那个案子 我做卧底 |
[09:53] | I just want you to be safe for a couple days. | 我就想让你安全地过几天 |
[09:58] | We are having a baby. | 我们就要有孩子了 |
[10:02] | This will all be cleared up by then. | 到时候一切都会处理好的 |
[10:06] | Why did you get with me, Paul? | 为什么你会看上我 保罗 |
[10:08] | Why did you even ask me out? | 为什么你要约我出来 |
[10:16] | I’m just trying to be a good man. | 我只是想做个好人 |
[10:21] | Well, you don’t try right. | 你方法用错了 |
[10:30] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[10:34] | It was bad in there. | 那里情况很糟糕 |
[10:38] | If they think I was you, | 如果他们认为我是你 |
[10:39] | you need to disappear for a little while. | 你就得消失一段时间 |
[10:44] | What? | 什么 |
[10:45] | How am I supposed to disappear? | 我怎么个消失法儿 |
[10:47] | I’ll give you some money. | 我会给你一笔钱 |
[10:51] | Go up north. Oregon, maybe. | 去北方 也许去俄勒冈吧 |
[10:53] | Dad knows some people. | 爸爸认识一些人 |
[10:55] | He should go, too, just– | 他也该走 就 |
[10:58] | just to be safe. | 就当是为了安全起见吧 |
[10:59] | For how long? | 离开多久呢 |
[11:01] | I– I’m seeing someone | 我 我正在某个人交往 |
[11:02] | and I’m starting school in the fall. | 而且我秋天就要开始上学了 |
[11:05] | We just need to put this case down. | 我们得把这件事解决了 |
[11:07] | And then you’re okay. | 那样你就安全了 |
[11:10] | But you gotta go. Both of you. | 但是你们得走 你们都得走 |
[11:13] | Now, like today. | 现在就走 今天就走 |
[11:15] | You get somebody to put some of your things together for you. | 你找个人帮你把你的东西打包了 |
[11:18] | You don’t go back home. | 你不能回家 |
[11:21] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[11:23] | I saved a girl. | 我救了个女孩 |
[11:27] | She’s in the next room | 她就在隔壁房间 |
[11:30] | coming off of whatever they had her on. | 正在从不知道什么鬼毒品中恢复意识 |
[11:33] | Did they give you something? | 他们给了你吃了什么吗 |
[11:40] | Did you go all the way in? | 你完全深入进去了吗 |
[11:43] | Inside the party? | 在派对里 |
[11:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:50] | Did you? | 你呢 |
[12:13] | I don’t see how you can expect us to stay here. | 你怎么可能让我们两个就这样乖乖地待在这里 |
[12:16] | Paul, if something this wrong is going on, | 保罗 如果某些不好的事正在发生 |
[12:19] | maybe you should go to your bosses. | 也许你应该告诉你的上司 |
[12:20] | Tell them you need out. | 告诉他们你得抽身 |
[12:21] | It’s more complicated than that. | 事情没那么简单 |
[12:23] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道得越少越好 |
[12:25] | I can’t go to the bosses, not yet. | 我还不能去找我的上司 |
[12:28] | This op I did, it might be nothing. | 我做的这个任务 可能也没什么事 |
[12:32] | But I just want you both to be safe | 如果我的身份暴露了 |
[12:34] | if my cover was blown, that’s it. | 我只想保证你们的安全 仅此而已 |
[12:37] | Two, three nights tops. | 最多两三个晚上 |
[12:38] | And what are we supposed to do? | 那我们该干些什么呢 |
[12:41] | Room service. | 叫房间服务 |
[12:43] | Don’t answer the door or the phone if it isn’t me. | 除非是我 不然不能开门不能接电话 |
[12:49] | And, you know, just relax. | 还有就是 放松就好 |
[12:58] | Okay. | 就这样吧 |
[13:08] | You bring someone up, | 你培养一个人 |
[13:10] | invest time and emotion, | 投入时间和情绪 |
[13:13] | personal attachment, | 个人情感 |
[13:15] | and hope for what? | 为的是什么 |
[13:18] | Parity. | 相等的回报 |
[13:20] | Well, this is way bigger than Blake. | 这件事可比布莱克的事要大得多了 |
[13:22] | You got probable future governor | 你现在有未来的州长 |
[13:23] | and current Attorney General Geldof there. | 以及现任的司法部长格尔多夫的小辫子在手 |
[13:26] | And that guy from Catalast, McCandless, | 还有那个来自凯特拉斯特的家伙 麦坎德斯 |
[13:28] | – he closed the deal. – What deal? | -他敲定了交易 -什么交易 |
[13:30] | We got these documents from one of Catalast’s holding companies, | 我们在凯特拉斯特的一家控股公司里找到了这些文件 |
[13:33] | transferred ownership of assets, land in that rail corridor. | 转移了资产和铁路走廊的所有权 |
[13:36] | Now, they sold Caspere’s shares in two other companies. | 现在 他们在向另外两家公司卖凯斯皮尔的股票 |
[13:38] | One of them’s owned by the mayor’s kid, Tony Chessani. | 其中一家公司的所有人是市长的儿子 托尼·切萨尼 |
[13:42] | Him? Kid’s a twist. | 他 这小子有点扭曲 |
[13:44] | I fixed a hit and run for him once– motherfucker. | 我为他处理过一次肇事逃逸 混账东西 |
[13:47] | Well, the other company’s owned by this older cat. | 嗯 另一家公司归一个老家伙所有 |
[13:49] | He was at the party. | 他当时也在聚会上 |
[13:51] | I saw him at the warehouse | 我在仓库见过他 |
[13:52] | where they dropped the girls last week. | 就是上周他们送那些女孩去的地方 |
[13:54] | Looked European. | 看起来是欧洲人 |
[13:56] | Papers said his name was… | 文件上写的名字是 |
[14:00] | Osip Agranov. | 奥斯普·阿格拉诺夫 |
[14:05] | He’s Russian Israeli. | 他是俄裔以色列人 |
[14:08] | Blake was listed as the holding company’s treasurer. | 布莱克被列为控股公司的财务主管 |
[14:10] | So to me, it looked like your man helped Tony | 所以在我看来 像是你的手下帮了 |
[14:13] | and this other guy fuck you out of Caspere’s shares. | 托尼和这个人 让你丢了凯斯皮尔的股份 |
[14:16] | It could be they killed Caspere for them. | 可能是他们杀了凯斯皮尔 |
[14:19] | My old chief Holloway, he was there, too. | 我以前的上司霍洛威 他也在派对上 |
[14:23] | The girl, Irina Rulfo, | 有个叫伊琳娜·鲁尔福的姑娘 |
[14:27] | she said a cop gave her Caspere’s stash. | 她说有个警察 给了她凯斯皮尔的东西 |
[14:30] | Paid her to pawn it. | 付钱让她当掉 |
[14:32] | She said he was white. | 她说那个警察是个白人 |
[14:33] | You found Irina? | 你找到伊琳娜了 |
[14:35] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[14:39] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[14:48] | You got a name for me? | 你查出那个人的名字了吗 |
[14:51] | The man who put you on my wife’s attacker? | 告诉你伤害我老婆的人是谁的那个人 |
[14:55] | I’ll have it for you by the end of the day. | 今天我会给你名字的 |
[14:58] | Word of honor. | 我保证 |
[15:00] | I guess I’ll continue with the belief it wasn’t you. | 我想我会继续相信 这不是你干的 |
[15:05] | Uh-huh. | 呵呵 |
[15:08] | Ray… | 雷 |
[15:10] | go ahead and show yourself out just now. | 你出去吧 |
[15:13] | I need a few minutes alone, | 我需要一个人待一会儿 |
[15:16] | process the ins and outs of all this. | 消化一下整件事的来龙去脉 |
[15:18] | Sure. | 好的 |
[15:21] | I gotta go anyways. | 反正我也要走了 |
[15:36] | Woodrugh, Velcoro. | 伍德夫 我是沃克洛 |
[15:37] | The Rulfo girl said a policeman paid her to pawn Caspere’s stuff. | 那个姓鲁尔福的姑娘说 有个警察付钱让她去当掉凯斯皮尔的东西 |
[15:41] | Look in LAPD service records, all right. | 查一下洛杉矶警局的人员记录 好吗 |
[15:43] | Find out where Holloway was in ’92 | 看一下92年的时候霍洛威在哪里 |
[15:45] | and who else was in his squad. | 以及还有谁在他的小队 |
[15:47] | Davis is meeting me this afternoon. | 今天下午戴维斯要见我 |
[15:49] | I want her to see those signatures in person. | 我希望她亲眼看一下那些签名 |
[15:51] | Your sister put me onto you. | 你的姐姐让我来找你 |
[15:54] | Said you were missing. | 说你失踪了 |
[15:59] | And then this was delivered to her. | 然后她收到了这些东西 |
[16:03] | Contents of a mailbox you kept. | 寄到你自己邮箱里的 |
[16:06] | I need you to look at this stuff. | 我需要你来看一下这些东西 |
[16:09] | These pictures. | 这些照片 |
[16:17] | Oh, shit, man. | 噢 靠 我的天 |
[16:20] | Forgot I kept that box. | 忘了我还留着那个邮箱呢 |
[16:24] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:26] | Yeah, Tascha must have sent these. | 一定是塔莎寄出去的 |
[16:29] | Tascha? | 塔莎 |
[16:31] | You know Ben Caspere? | 你认识本·凯斯皮尔吗 |
[16:32] | He had a girl he introduced as Tascha. | 他有个叫塔莎的姘头 |
[16:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:39] | I met Ben at the Panticapaem Institute | 我在潘吉卡裴研究所跟本认识的 |
[16:44] | when I was a maid. | 那时我是个女佣 |
[16:46] | He was the one. | 他就是那个人 |
[16:47] | He hooked me up on the circuit. | 他在巡回的时候勾上我的 |
[16:51] | Tascha– God– was his, like, favorite. | 塔莎 天哪 貌似是他最喜欢的 |
[16:56] | She’s Hungarian. | 她是匈牙利人 |
[16:58] | But she had these plans. | 但是她心里有小算盘 |
[17:01] | Photos of these parties. I warned her. | 她拍了这些聚会的照片 我警告过她 |
[17:05] | Fuck, maybe she sent these as backup. | 靠 也许她把这些寄出去当备份 |
[17:07] | Bitch tried to involve me in that shit. | 这婊子想拉我下水 |
[17:11] | She tried to blackmail them. | 她想敲诈他们 |
[17:13] | I warned her. | 我警告过她 |
[17:15] | Dudes like this don’t play. | 那帮家伙可不吃这一套 |
[17:16] | All right, what about these diamonds? | 好吧 这些钻石是怎么回事 |
[17:19] | They mean anything to you? | 你能想起来什么吗 |
[17:21] | Those must be– | 这些一定是 |
[17:23] | Yeah, she had said once | 是的 她以前说过 |
[17:24] | that Caspere had shown her these diamonds. | 凯斯皮尔曾经给她看过这些钻石 |
[17:27] | Said they were special like. | 说这些钻石非常特别 |
[17:30] | What happened to Tascha? | 塔莎后来怎么样了 |
[17:36] | Wherever we were, it was someplace up north. | 不管我们去了哪里 都应该是在北部某个地方 |
[17:42] | They found a camera. | 他们发现了一个照相机 |
[17:45] | So I think there was a cabin | 我记得后面有个 |
[17:48] | out back. | 小屋里 |
[17:50] | It was Tony C and their guys. | 托尼·切萨尼和他的手下 |
[17:53] | They took her into the woods. | 他们把她带进了树林 |
[17:55] | – Will you testify? – Fuck, no. | -你会作证吗 -靠 当然不会 |
[17:59] | I was hammered anyway. | 我当时也不清醒 |
[18:01] | You know what? Thinking about it, I don’t know what I’ve seen. | 知道吗 我又仔细想了想 我不知道我看到了什么 |
[18:04] | Is that when you tried to get out? | 是你想逃走的时候发生的吗 |
[18:06] | I never tried to get out. | 我从来没想过要逃走 |
[18:10] | Girl fucked up. | 姑娘们都是一团糟 |
[18:12] | All you gotta do is follow the rules. | 但只要遵守规则就好 |
[18:14] | I didn’t want to get out. | 我不想逃走 |
[18:16] | You feel me? | 你懂我吗 |
[18:18] | I was never missing. | 我从来没有失踪过 |
[18:21] | You didn’t look like you wanted to be | 我找到你的时候 |
[18:23] | where you were when I found you. | 你看起来可不像是自愿留在那里的 |
[18:25] | I took too much Molly on top of champagne. | 我喝香槟之后 服用莫莉过量了 |
[18:28] | So what? It happens. | 那又怎样 这事儿常有 |
[18:35] | All right, so… | 好吧 那么 |
[18:39] | who’s the other girl? | 另外一个姑娘是谁 |
[18:40] | Her name is Laura, maybe. | 她叫劳拉 也许吧 |
[18:42] | I ain’t seen her in like five, six months. | 我大概有五六个月没见到她了 |
[18:45] | Maybe they took her out to the cabin? | 也许他们把她带到那个小屋了 |
[18:47] | No, she wasn’t dumb like Tascha. | 不 她不像塔莎那么蠢 |
[18:50] | Look, can I just get a ride? | 嗨 我能搭个车吗 |
[18:53] | Or call somebody? | 或者打个电话 |
[18:55] | Your sister’s on her way. | 你姐姐马上就来了 |
[18:56] | What the fuck? | 他妈的搞什么 |
[18:59] | You don’t think my sister’s fucked up? | 你不觉得我姐姐是个神经病吗 |
[19:01] | The way she waits hand and | 对个变态 |
[19:03] | foot on that panty-sniffing motherfucker? | 还伺候得心甘情愿的 |
[19:05] | Better than being strung out. | 总比瘾君子好多了 |
[19:07] | Yo, I have a place. | 哟 我有地方住 |
[19:10] | I got nice things. | 有好东西用 |
[19:12] | I had a good thing with Tony and his people. | 我跟托尼和他的手下混得挺好 |
[19:15] | Maybe– and this is just a thought, | 也许 这只是你的幻觉 |
[19:17] | maybe you were put on Earth for more than fucking. | 也许你活着的目的可不只是卖淫 |
[19:23] | Everything is fucking. | 一切都他妈的是扯淡 |
[19:46] | Oh, thank God. | 噢 谢天谢地 |
[19:50] | No, stop. I am not going with you. | 不 别这样 我不会跟你走的 |
[19:53] | Fuck your pervertido husband. | 去你妈的变态丈夫 |
[19:55] | – He’s different now. – You need to lay low, Vera. | -他已经变了 -你需要低调点 维拉 |
[19:58] | Stay with your sister. I’ll let you know when it’s safe. | 跟你姐姐待在一起 一旦你安全了 我会通知你 |
[20:01] | Till then, you’re in danger. | 在那之前 你很危险 |
[20:03] | You fucking putas. You put me in danger. | 你这个臭婊子 是你让我陷入危险的 |
[20:06] | And I’m the only one who can get you out. | 而我是唯一能帮你拜托危险的人 |
[20:08] | You reach out to those men, | 你再去找那些人 |
[20:10] | I’ll let them know you talked to a cop | 我会让他们知道 你跟警察谈过 |
[20:12] | and they’ll paint a cabin with you. | 他们会把你带去小屋 |
[20:25] | 90029 | 犯罪地点: 韦克斯福德766号 |
[20:27] | You motherfuckers. | 你这个混蛋 |
[20:42] | 分类:公共安全与紧急事务 犯罪控制与预防 | |
[20:45] | Holy fuck. | 妈的见鬼了 |
[20:53] | Shit. | 靠 |
[21:04] | Late today. | 今天迟到了 |
[21:06] | Had to get Ivar covering the pit. | 我找了伊瓦尔来看场子 |
[21:08] | Sorry, boss. I was taking care of some stuff. | 对不起 老大 我刚才有事忙 |
[21:12] | The girls had a little private thing last night. | 昨晚上那些姑娘干了点私活儿 |
[21:17] | 15 Gs. | 这里是一万五 |
[21:19] | – Yours. – Holy cow. | -给你的 -我的天 |
[21:21] | You must be what they call a natural-born pimp. | 你一定是大家说的那种天生皮条客 |
[21:24] | Me, I always saw a difference between a whore and a pimp. | 我 我一直知道婊子和皮条客很不一样 |
[21:29] | A whore can still have integrity. | 婊子至少是诚实的 |
[21:34] | You want to move me up, let me know. | 如果你找人取代我 请直说 |
[21:36] | That’s the thing, right? | 这就是问题所在 是不是 |
[21:40] | There’s nothing to move you up to. | 没有别的岗位让你去 |
[21:41] | Is there? | 有吗 |
[21:45] | I mean, all my shit’s been taken down to the street. | 我是说 我的生意都仆街了 |
[21:52] | You’ll get it back, boss. | 你会夺回来的 老大 |
[21:54] | Everybody knows you will. | 所有人都相信你会的 |
[21:58] | Stan was following you. | 斯坦在跟踪你 |
[22:01] | And he wasn’t the subtlest guy in the world, | 他不是那么敏锐的人 |
[22:03] | so I’m guessing that you spotted the tail. | 所以我猜你发现了跟踪者 |
[22:06] | Hey, look, boss, I don’t know– | 嗨 听我说 老大 我不知道 |
[22:09] | What did he see you doing | 他看到你做什么了 |
[22:11] | caused you to punch his ticket like that? | 让你非得把他揍成那样 |
[22:15] | You took his eyes. Why? | 你弄瞎了他的眼睛 为什么 |
[22:19] | To make it look connected to Caspere? | 为了弄得像是跟凯斯皮尔有关系吗 |
[22:23] | Truth is your only play right now, | 现在你唯一的出路就是说实话 |
[22:26] | because you fucked up | 因为你自作自受 |
[22:28] | letting yourself be alone | 让这件房间里 |
[22:31] | in this room with me. | 只有你和我 |
[22:33] | Look, Frank, there’s been a mistake somewhere. | 听我说 弗兰克 肯定是哪里有误会 |
[22:37] | You’re arrogant. | 你太自大了 |
[22:39] | Or else you never would have walked in here. | 否则你就不会走进来了 |
[23:18] | Have I got a fucking story for you. | 我有个不好的消息要告诉你 |
[23:23] | Hell. | 见鬼 |
[23:46] | Please– ah! | 求你了 啊 |
[23:49] | Please. Frank, please. | 求你了 弗兰克 求你了 |
[23:51] | – I can– – You can what? | -我能 -你能干什么 |
[23:53] | Talk? Osip? | 说实话 关于奥斯普的事 |
[23:56] | His crew? | 他的手下 |
[23:58] | Caspere? Stan? | 还是凯斯皮尔 斯坦 |
[24:01] | Osip’s people, they’ve been running Eastern Bloc girls | 奥斯普的人 他们一直在组织东欧的姑娘 |
[24:04] | through Southern California for over a year, Frank. | 在加州南部卖淫 已经超过一年了 弗兰克 |
[24:07] | Osip’s been moving to take your spot | 自从你们在巴黎见过面之后 |
[24:09] | ever since your meeting in Paris. | 他一直在搞小动作想扳倒你 |
[24:11] | With your help, huh? | 在你的帮助下 是不是 |
[24:14] | They reached out. | 他们来找的我 |
[24:15] | All these moves you were making, you’d have done the same. | 依你的行事风格 换你也一样会这么做 |
[24:19] | You think they give a shit about handshakes? | 你以为他们会买握手言和的账吗 |
[24:21] | You never should have brought this to Osip. | 你不应该去招惹奥斯普 |
[24:29] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[24:37] | You kill Caspere? Or did Osip? | 是你杀了凯斯皮尔 还是奥斯普 |
[24:40] | No, no. Nobody knows who that was, man. Nobody. | 不 不 没人知道是谁干的 没人 |
[24:43] | So where’s the money I gave him? | 那么我给他的钱在哪里 |
[24:44] | Caspere was always gonna fuck you, Frank. | 凯斯皮尔早晚会背叛你的 弗兰克 |
[24:47] | Osip was backing the play. | 奥斯普是幕后推手 |
[24:49] | Osip and Tony Chessani, | 奥斯普和托尼·切萨尼 |
[24:51] | they’re absorbing Caspere’s action? | 他们利用了凯斯皮尔 |
[24:54] | – Why’d you kill Stan? – He saw me meeting Osip and his guy. | -你为什么杀了斯坦 -他看到了我跟奥斯普还有他的手下见面 |
[24:57] | He wanted a payoff, Frank. He tried blackmailing me. | 他想问我要钱 弗兰克 他想敲诈我 |
[25:00] | – Bullshit. – What the fuck? It’s bullshit. | -胡说 -你别自以为是了 |
[25:04] | You got all these big plans, land deals. | 你有那么多大计划 做土地买卖 |
[25:06] | Where was that supposed to leave us? | 我们还剩下什么 |
[25:08] | You taught me, “Make your own opportunities.” | 你教过我 自己要把握机会 |
[25:12] | That guy way back, Velcoro’s wife, | 以前有个家伙 伤害沃克洛的妻子的人 |
[25:16] | who was that guy you gave up? | 你供出的那个人到底是谁 |
[25:18] | What? Velcoro? Frank, what– | 什么 沃克洛 弗兰克 什么 |
[25:20] | He didn’t hurt Ray’s wife. Who was he? | 他没有伤害雷的妻子 他是谁 |
[25:24] | This fucking meth head. | 他是个瘾君子 |
[25:27] | He said I ripped him off. He was gonna come after me. | 他说我敲诈了他 他要来找我算账 |
[25:30] | I heard about this deputy’s wife. | 我听说过这个副警长妻子的遭遇 |
[25:33] | I saw a chance to step up for you, | 我看到了对你有利的机会 |
[25:35] | get noticed. | 就上了心 |
[25:37] | Look me in the eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[25:40] | I want to watch your lights go out. | 我想看着你的瞳孔慢慢散去 |
[25:46] | I can get money back. I know where there’s money. | 我能把钱拿回来 我知道钱在哪里 |
[25:57] | Osip and Catalast, | 奥斯普和凯特拉斯特 |
[25:59] | there’s a big cash exchange tomorrow night up in Ojai. | 明晚在奥哈伊他们会现金交易 |
[26:02] | McCandless’s place. Crystal Ranch. | 在麦坎德斯的地盘 水晶牧场 |
[26:04] | Osip’s turning over 12 million for Caspere’s shares. | 奥斯普出价1200万买凯斯皮尔的股份 |
[26:08] | 12 million, Frank. | 1200万呐 弗兰克 |
[26:10] | Who’s gonna be there? | 会有谁去那里 |
[26:11] | I don’t know for sure | 我也不清楚 |
[26:13] | It’s a handoff. Security. | 到时候是交接 有安保负责 |
[26:17] | Osip, he’ll be there. | 奥斯普 他会去那里 |
[26:22] | All right. Get yourself together. | 好吧 给我振作点 |
[26:29] | Anything else you can tell me? | 还有什么能告诉我的 |
[26:32] | Anything? | 任何 |
[26:35] | Might help. | 有用的消息 |
[26:46] | They’re taking it all, Frank. | 他们要把你的全部夺走 弗兰克 |
[26:49] | Osip’s people bought the liens on the clubs. | 奥斯普的人买下了俱乐部的留置权 |
[26:52] | My people won’t go along with that. | 那我的人肯定不会同意的 |
[26:54] | You don’t have any people, Frank, that’s what I’m saying. | 你已经没有什么人了 弗兰克 这就是我要说的 |
[26:56] | Neils, they never approached him. | 他们倒是没有买通尼尔斯 |
[26:59] | But anybody else, they already bought. | 但是其他人 已经全部被收买了 |
[27:01] | Ivar. | 包括伊瓦尔 |
[27:04] | Anything else? | 其他的呢 |
[27:07] | Look, | 听着 |
[27:08] | they don’t know you got me now. | 他们并不知道你已经策反了我 |
[27:11] | I can work on the inside for you, man. | 我可以做你的眼线 |
[27:15] | Triple-cross. | 双面间谍 |
[27:17] | Do this for me instead. | 你就为我做这件事吧 |
[27:19] | I can– | 我可以 |
[27:25] | Remember where I found you? | 还记得我在哪里找到你吗 |
[27:27] | Pushing Baby Aspirin to club kids. | 那会你还是向夜店小混混推销阿司匹林的小哥 |
[27:31] | Johnny Mank wanted to cap you in the alley. | 强尼·曼克当时想在走廊做了你 |
[27:32] | I said, “Nah, there’s potential here.” | 我说“别急着动手 我看这小子有前途” |
[27:38] | Now you just shit my carpet. | 而现在你却肮脏了我的地毯 |
[28:17] | Can’t remember anything? Something I can use? | 真的记不清其他事情了吗 没有其他我需要的信息吗 |
[28:22] | Well, I grouped them as hedonists. | 当时我把他们召集起来 只是为了寻乐 |
[28:24] | And they seemed very close in a secretive way. | 私底下他们看起来似乎亲密无间 |
[28:28] | And they did not stay long. We had no real relationship. | 但好景不长 我们并没有什么交情 |
[28:32] | You seem pretty friendly here. | 你看起来很有亲和力 |
[28:35] | Well, at the time everyone was a pilgrim. | 当时大家都是追梦的人 |
[28:38] | You understand? Everyone was passing in their separate journeys. | 知道我说的意思吗 就是所有人要经历一段单独的旅行 |
[28:42] | And not all looking for the same thing. | 大家想要的东西不尽相同 |
[28:44] | Some exploit openness and freedom. | 有人想寻求内心的率真和自由 |
[28:47] | It was a shadow of our best intentions. | 其实这是我们内心真实意图的反映 |
[28:50] | But people came and went, faces lost. | 但都是过客 我也记不清他们长什么样了 |
[28:53] | I regret so much of that time. | 我后悔没有珍惜那段时光 |
[29:05] | I remembered his face finally. | 我还是记起了他的脸 |
[29:12] | The man who took me away. | 就是把我带走的那人 |
[29:16] | You always said you couldn’t remember anything. | 你一直说你什么都记不得了 |
[29:21] | People came and went. | 都是过客 |
[29:25] | But there was a man… | 但那个人 |
[29:29] | and I remember his face. | 他的脸我却记得 |
[29:34] | And I think I always remembered it. | 我觉得我一直都很清楚地记得 |
[29:38] | We couldn’t sleep. | 我们那时无法入眠 |
[29:41] | I wandered the forest for four days. | 我在树林里找了四天 |
[29:43] | Can’t see it, those four days, | 那四天我什么都记不得 |
[29:46] | but I remembered his face. | 唯独记得他的脸 |
[29:50] | I wish I could– if I could just give you back– | 真希望我能 如果这一切都能重来的话 |
[29:54] | my father– you see, my father, he was– | 我父亲 你知道 我父亲 他 |
[29:58] | He was a harsh man. He was strict. | 他为人刻薄 人很严厉 |
[29:59] | I wasn’t going to be like him. | 那时我并不想和他一样 |
[30:03] | Oh, God. | 噢天呐 |
[30:06] | God damn everything. | 一切都太荒唐 |
[30:08] | That’s what I say. | 我就是这么说的 |
[30:18] | Are you gonna turn yourself in? | 你要自首吗 |
[30:20] | No. | 不 |
[30:22] | I can’t. | 我不能这么做 |
[30:24] | But I can fix it. | 但我有办法来弥补 |
[30:28] | I wish your life had been easier. | 我真希望你能过得能轻松点 |
[30:35] | You didn’t ask me if I did it. | 你并没问是不是我做的 |
[30:39] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[30:40] | You’re the most innocent person I’ve ever known. | 我知道你是最清白的 |
[31:04] | Thank you. I won’t forget this. | 谢谢 我会铭记在心的 |
[31:06] | The APB on you, they’re watching your house. | 当局现在对你发布全境通缉 他们在监视你的住所 |
[31:10] | I should have trusted you with more of this. | 我当时在这件事上应该更相信你 |
[31:12] | I think with that harassment, | 我想有了性骚扰那件事 |
[31:14] | I could have stepped up more. | 我应该站出来为你说话 |
[31:16] | – Helped you out. – It’s all right. | -站出来帮你的 -没关系 |
[31:18] | I was jealous. | 我当时嫉妒心太强 |
[31:20] | I’ll say it. | 我敢承认 |
[31:22] | I should have stopped thinking of you that way | 我真的不应该用那种方式看待你 |
[31:24] | or switched partners. | 也不应该就那样换了搭档 |
[31:25] | No, I fucked up there. | 不 事情是我搞砸的 |
[31:28] | You didn’t. | 你没有错 |
[31:30] | I think I– | 我想我 |
[31:33] | I think I might be unfair to people sometimes. | 我想有时候是我对人的态度不够公平 |
[31:41] | Stay safe. | 注意安全 |
[31:43] | And stay alive. | 好好活着 |
[31:51] | Please be careful. Please get out of this. | 万事小心 争取早点摆脱这件事 |
[31:55] | I will. | 会的 |
[32:07] | Follow them to Eugene. | 跟着他们到尤金那里 |
[32:09] | They’re gonna exit. Better if you don’t know where. | 他们要从此消失 你不知道地点那就更好 |
[32:12] | – And watch for tails more than anything. – Copy that. | -最重要的是 小心有人跟踪 -收到 |
[32:16] | Had to toss my phone, so I’ll call you on a burner, check in. | 我得把我的手机扔了 到时候我会用一次性手机联系你 报个平安 |
[32:19] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你这么帮我 |
[32:21] | Again. | 真的再次感谢 |
[32:23] | Fuck you, Bezzerides. | 去你的 少来这一套 |
[32:40] | Got three in one day. | 一天被抱三次 |
[32:43] | Bet that’s a record. | 我敢赌肯定破纪录了 |
[33:06] | Delegate nothing. | 已经所剩无几了 |
[33:08] | It’s worse than we thought. | 比预想的更糟 |
[33:10] | We’ve been in a secret war here the last six months or so. | 我们陷入这场暗战已有半年多之久 |
[33:13] | Everybody’s bought. | 所有人都被买通了 |
[33:15] | Ivar? | 伊瓦尔呢 |
[33:17] | Don’t tip, either. | 也不能告诉他 |
[33:19] | Better they think we’re in the dark. | 最好让他们以为我们还不知道 |
[33:22] | Jordan just walked in. | 乔丹刚进来了 |
[33:24] | I’ll catch her. | 我去拖住她 |
[33:27] | No. | 不用 |
[33:28] | Bring her inside. | 带她进来吧 |
[33:44] | Here we are. | 就是这样的情况 |
[33:47] | Under the bright lights. | 开诚布公 |
[33:52] | They’re taking everything, even what we got left. | 他们夺走了一切 包括我们剩下的这些 |
[33:59] | They’ll come for me. | 他们会找上门的 |
[34:05] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[34:17] | Pack a bag. Neils is going with you. | 收拾行李 尼尔斯会跟你一起走 |
[34:20] | You can’t stay at home any more. | 你不能再待在家里了 |
[34:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:23] | I’ll meet you tomorrow. | 我明天和你会面 |
[34:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:28] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[34:45] | This is GIA graded with a dossier. | 这颗钻石是有证书的 |
[34:49] | It tests excellent in optical | 光线反射极佳 |
[34:51] | and symmetry analysis. | 也非常对称 |
[34:53] | Five carats, $700,000. | 五克拉 七十万 |
[34:56] | It’ll be between five and six million. | 一共价值五到六百万 |
[34:59] | I’d rather split the total among more stones. | 我还宁愿多切割成几颗 加起来都能卖到这个价 |
[35:01] | They don’t all need to be that high-end. | 它们没有必要都像这颗那么精美 |
[35:04] | But I’ll need the exchange to happen fast. | 但为了尽快出手我愿意卖便宜点 |
[35:06] | Then it is not about the stones. | 那就不是钻石的事儿了 |
[35:08] | It is about the money behind the stones. | 而是钻石背后的钱的事儿了 |
[35:11] | You are changing money you are not supposed to have. | 你换的是你不应该得到的钱 |
[35:15] | We do not engage in such practices. | 我们不做这种生意 |
[35:18] | The money will be untraceable in itself. | 钱要无法追踪到的 |
[35:21] | Abner Ehrman told me I could work with you. | 押尼珥·埃尔曼说我可以信任你 |
[35:24] | Please, articulate the percentage | 你想抽百分之多少的成都行 |
[35:28] | you’d require in order to transact with me. | 前提是必须和我交易 |
[35:32] | 40%. | 百分之四十 |
[35:34] | And all exchanges happen here. | 所有的交易都在这里进行 |
[35:36] | As we have not done business, like today, you will come alone. | 就像今天这样 你要一个人来 |
[35:39] | It includes my guarantee of quality | 手续费包括我的质量保证 |
[35:41] | and a secure exchange. | 和安全保障 |
[35:56] | Have your friends ever been to Venezuela? | 你的朋友们去过委内瑞拉吗 |
[35:58] | No, they’ve talked about going. | 不 他们一直在计划 |
[36:00] | I wanted to treat them. Engagement present. | 我想请他们去 作为订婚礼物 |
[36:02] | Barquisimeto is beautiful. | 巴基西梅托是个非常漂亮的地方 |
[36:05] | I’ve got them both booked out of Portland in five days. | 我帮他们订到了五日内从波特兰出发的票 |
[36:08] | And the tickets are alterable? | 这些票可以改签吗 |
[36:09] | We can change them up if we need to? | 如果我们想改签也可以吗 |
[36:10] | Yes, sir. For that price, they let you do what you want. | 是的 先生 你付了这个价钱 想怎么做都行 |
[36:13] | Ours are the best. | 我们的是最棒的 |
[36:15] | Digital everything, including the chip. | 所有的都是数字化 包括芯片 |
[36:19] | But you still owe us for the consignment, Frank. | 但你仍然欠我们委托费 弗兰克 |
[36:22] | 300. | 三十万 |
[36:24] | Which I’ll pay the day after tomorrow. | 我后天会给的 |
[36:26] | – With an extra five on top. – With what? | -外加五个利息点 -凭什么信你 |
[36:32] | You know about the Russians? | 你知道俄罗斯人么 |
[36:34] | They’re dropping roots– women, drugs. | 他们靠着女人 毒品 一点一点的生根 |
[36:37] | Taking a chunk of development along the rail corridor. | 沿着铁路沿线大肆发展 |
[36:42] | You’ll be taken over inside a year. | 你会在一年之内被替代 |
[36:48] | Give me what I need, | 给我我需要的 |
[36:50] | I’ll help them choke on their piece of pie. | 我就送他们去自取灭亡 |
[36:52] | That’s 100 now, | 这是十万 |
[36:54] | seven, day after tomorrow. | 后天再加七千 |
[36:58] | And this buys what? | 这是买什么 |
[37:00] | I need two clean cars that are fast | 我要两辆够快的没有前科的车 |
[37:03] | and some firepower. | 和一些枪火 |
[37:06] | Why trust we’d ever see you again? | 我们凭什么相信你会再来 |
[37:08] | Because I need that clean passport. | 因为我急需那本护照 |
[37:10] | Then I’m moving on. | 我要去过新生活 |
[37:12] | I get where I’m going, | 等我到了我要去的地方 |
[37:14] | I got another half mil for you. | 我还准备了另外五十万给你们 |
[37:17] | What are you planning, Frank? | 弗兰克 你在计划什么 |
[37:20] | You might say my ship’s come in. | 你可以认为我的船要到了 |
[37:24] | And who sails this ship? | 那是谁驾驶的这艘船 |
[37:34] | You got an APB on Davis’s murder? | 你因为戴维斯的死被全境通缉了 |
[37:36] | Davis was supposed to meet me and get the whole story. | 戴维斯本应在那边和我汇合 听我说整件事的 |
[37:39] | Found her there dead. | 到那发现她死了 |
[37:41] | They probably did it with one of the pieces I keep at home. | 他们可能是用我家里其中一把手枪干的 |
[37:45] | I switched license plates at a fucking mall. | 我在超市换了车辆牌照 |
[37:47] | That’s it, then. She was our only authority. | 那就这样了 她是我们唯一的后台 |
[37:51] | You and her are fugitives. | 你和她都是逃犯 |
[37:56] | Well, it doesn’t make sense. | 但这不合理啊 |
[38:01] | It was cops. | 是警察干的 |
[38:04] | Back in the ’92 robbery, | 92年的那场抢劫 |
[38:06] | Burris and Dixon were serving under Holloway. | 布瑞斯和迪格森当时就在好莱坞这边供职 |
[38:08] | Caspere worked at the same station. | 凯斯皮尔当时也在那上班 |
[38:10] | Jewelry store was their district. | 珠宝商店是他们的辖区 |
[38:13] | Caspere probably helped them move the stones. | 凯斯皮尔当时应该帮他们清扫过障碍 |
[38:15] | They were all working together. | 他们都在一起工作 |
[38:17] | Orphaned two kids. | 遗留两个孤儿 |
[38:19] | Leonard and Laura. | 莱纳德和劳拉 |
[38:23] | So that’s how they bought in. | 所以他们就是这样入伙的 |
[38:24] | The diamonds and whatever they got for them | 他们不管抢到了什么 包括钻石 |
[38:28] | went to Chessani. | 都到了切萨尼手上 |
[38:30] | Next couple of years, they migrate | 接下来几年 他们转到 |
[38:32] | into six-figure salaries in Vinci. | 文奇市一家高薪水的公司工作 |
[38:35] | Their own private fiefdom. | 他们自己的私人领地 |
[38:37] | Except Dixon. | 除了迪格森 |
[38:38] | He was just a regular dick. | 他只是一个普通的混蛋 |
[38:40] | Dixon was checking in on | 在我们找到它们之前 |
[38:42] | those diamonds before we ever found them. | 迪格森正在跟踪这些钻石的动向 |
[38:46] | Maybe he knew Caspere held onto them. | 他或许知道凯斯皮尔肯定不会交出来 |
[38:50] | Maybe it meant leverage for him. | 或许就是这个影响了他 |
[38:52] | But Dixon taking that headshot, | 但是迪克森被爆头了 |
[38:53] | I checked every arrest record. | 我查了拘留记录 |
[38:55] | Burris busted Ledo Amarilla in ’06. | 布瑞斯在06年逮捕了利多·阿马里亚 |
[38:57] | Released after interrogation, no notes kept. | 审讯之后就释放了 没有笔录留存 |
[39:00] | That whole day was a setup. | 那一整天都是一个圈套 |
[39:02] | Amarilla, too. | 马里亚也是 |
[39:04] | He thought it was gonna go a different way, I think. | 我看 他以为会有另外一种结果 |
[39:06] | That’s what Caspere’s place was tossed for. | 这就是凯斯皮尔的地方的用处 |
[39:09] | Burris, Holloway, Dixon, whoever, | 布瑞斯 霍乐威 迪格森 不管是谁 |
[39:11] | they were looking for those diamonds. | 他们都在寻找这些钻石 |
[39:12] | The last piece of evidence for a 23-year-old double murder. | 23岁双重谋杀凶手的最后证据 |
[39:16] | Tascha was gonna blackmail Caspere. | 塔莎准备用这个来勒索凯斯皮尔的 |
[39:18] | So Holloway, Burris, they killed Caspere. | 所以 霍洛威 布瑞斯 他们杀了凯斯皮尔 |
[39:22] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这也不对啊 |
[39:24] | Him dying bought them all exposure, kicked this whole thing off. | 他一死 他们就全都暴露了 和整件事都没法划清界限了 |
[39:28] | And if they had Caspere, why | 而如果凯斯皮尔在他们手上 |
[39:29] | wouldn’t they torture him for the fucking diamonds? | 他们为什么不折磨他来套取钻石的下落 |
[39:31] | I mean, it’s– | 我的意思是 |
[39:50] | I gotta head home soon. | 我要回家了 |
[39:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:54] | Could you take this to State? | 你能把这带去州办公室吗 |
[39:56] | State? Davis is dead. | 州办公室 戴维斯已经死了 |
[39:58] | Geldof was at the party. How about Ventura Sheriff’s? | 格尔多夫当时在聚会上面 那文图拉警长呢 |
[40:01] | Oh. | 哦 |
[40:03] | They’re looking to do me. | 他们在找机会杀了我 |
[40:06] | And what have we got? Some documents for a holding company? | 我们现在有什么线索 一些控股公司的文件 |
[40:11] | A theory on some rogue cops from ’92? | 认为是92年那些流氓警察所为的推理 |
[40:13] | – Feds? – Not without more. | -联邦政府官员 -现在没有了 |
[40:16] | Unless one of you guys got a friend there, | 除非里面有你们的朋友 |
[40:18] | I don’t see protection. | 不然我们依然没有后台 |
[40:24] | That ain’t a fucking mayor. | 那可不是市长 |
[40:27] | That’s a homunculus state corporations slid into office. | 那可是个潜入政府的国有企业 |
[40:32] | Who the fuck even is Los Angeles? | 洛杉矶算什么 |
[40:35] | Nobody can say. See? Nobody knows. | 没有人知道 知道不 没人知道 |
[40:37] | Nobody expects shit to actually work. | 没人指望一堆破烂能运作起来 |
[40:40] | Me, my family, we are Vinci. | 我 我的一家 都是文奇市的 |
[40:43] | We’re a goddamn political dynasty. | 我们是个政治王朝 |
[40:47] | Like the Kennedys. | 就像肯尼迪家族 |
[40:50] | Do me a favor, hum my balls a little, huh? | 帮我个忙 今晚约吗 |
[40:58] | Maybe later. | 那晚点再说吧 |
[41:00] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[41:04] | Another gin. | 再来一杯 |
[41:06] | Time to hit the road, Austin. | 是时候上路了 奥斯丁 |
[41:10] | You don’t tell me what time it is. | 轮不到你告诉我什么时候该干什么 |
[41:12] | I’m just thinking you might | 我只是觉得 你该回去 |
[41:13] | want to get home and take care of business. | 照看你的生意了 |
[41:15] | What the fuck’s that mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[41:17] | Your boy Prince Tony has been | 你的托尼王子已经 |
[41:18] | greasing the skids to slide into your chair. | 贿赂了所有人以爬上你的宝座 |
[41:20] | Buying the attorney general with his hookers. | 用妓女收买总检察长 |
[41:23] | Working with a Russian named Osip Agranov, | 和一个叫奥斯普·阿格拉诺夫的俄国佬 |
[41:25] | Jacob McCandless from Catalast. | 凯特拉斯特的雅各布·麦坎德斯合作 |
[41:27] | All this in your house behind your back. | 都在你自家背着你发生 |
[41:31] | Sober up. You might realize you’re getting fucked. | 快醒醒吧 你应该知道你被耍了吧 |
[41:33] | Now get out of here. Closing time all around. | 现在快离开这 告别在这的玩乐时光了 |
[41:50] | I’d have known, I’d have gotten the red carpet out. | 我要是知道你大驾光临 我就铺上红地毯欢迎你了 |
[41:52] | Let me make you a drink. | 让我给你倒一杯吧 |
[42:11] | Our company bought the lien here, Frank. | 我们公司购买了这里的留置权 弗兰克 |
[42:14] | Same thing at the Lux. | 勒克斯也一样 |
[42:17] | The clubs are ours. | 这些俱乐部都是我们的 |
[42:18] | The clubs? | 俱乐部 |
[42:20] | Shit, man, I’m working just to stay in the black, here. | 糟了 我在这工作就是为了赚钱 |
[42:23] | We think we can do better. | 我觉得我们能做的更好 |
[42:26] | Bringing in our own girls, move our own products, | 把我们自己的小妞带来 换上我们自己的毒品 |
[42:30] | wash our own money. | 洗我们自己的钱 |
[42:31] | We’re going to be doing a lot of business in California now. | 我们要在加州大展拳脚了 |
[42:38] | Good for you. | 前途无限 |
[42:40] | I tell you, hindsight, | 我告诉你 马后炮 |
[42:44] | I was out of my element with that land stuff. | 当时那个地的事 我都茫然了 |
[42:47] | Stick to what you know, right? | 还是要做自己擅长的事 不是吗 |
[42:48] | I must say, you’re taking this better than expected. | 我必须要承认 你的接受能力比我们预期的要好很多 |
[42:54] | Is Mr. Churchman around? Blake? | 丘奇门先生常来么 布莱克 |
[42:57] | Shit, no. Guy’s been around less the last three months | 不会啊 这家伙最近三个月来这的次数 |
[43:00] | than my wife’s period. | 还不到三次呢 |
[43:02] | You know, Frank, my board, | 你知道的 弗兰克 我的董事会 |
[43:06] | they thought we should take you out. | 他们觉得我应该把你做了 |
[43:09] | I said, “Frank Semyon understands business. | 我说 弗兰西斯·塞米安会做事 |
[43:13] | He’ll adjust.” | 他能适应好的 |
[43:15] | So what are my prospects? Straight up. | 那我还能捞到什么 直说吧 |
[43:19] | You can manage the day-to-day of the casino and the club. | 你能管理赌场和酒吧的日常运作 |
[43:23] | We put you on salary. | 我们付你薪水 |
[43:25] | I said, “Frank knows clubs.” | 我说 弗兰克知道如何经营俱乐部 |
[43:30] | I had ideas of getting out of this, you know. | 我想过摆脱这一切 你知道的 |
[43:32] | There’s no such thing for you, Frank. | 弗兰克 你不会有这一天的 |
[43:35] | That world isn’t yours. You manage clubs. | 那种生活不属于你 你擅长管理俱乐部 |
[43:39] | In time, we find something new to build on. | 很快 我们会一起打造另一片天地的 |
[43:44] | Well, what can I say to that? | 那我还能说什么呢 |
[43:46] | After all, no fighting what you can’t change. | 也不需要做无谓的斗争了 |
[43:49] | Look, I ain’t lasted this long without some knowledge | 听着 我也是知道自己能力范围的 |
[43:54] | of my own limitations. | 才能干这么长时间 |
[43:56] | And it is my hope that we can fucking build on this. | 而且 我希望是我们一起完成这件事 |
[44:00] | Going into the future. | 奔向未来 |
[44:15] | – Velcoro. – What’s up, man? | -沃克洛 -怎么了 |
[44:19] | I wanted to call. | 我就想打个电话 |
[44:22] | I think– | 我想 |
[44:24] | I ain’t told anybody about this other… | 我没告诉任何一个人 |
[44:30] | thing. | 这件事 |
[44:31] | But somebody sent me these pictures. | 但是有人给我发了这些照片 |
[44:34] | Pictures of me. | 我的照片 |
[44:36] | What, of our thing? | 什么 有关我们的案子 |
[44:37] | No, it’s something else. This is mine. | 不 是别的东西 这针对我的 |
[44:43] | I think I might be walking into something. | 我想我可能牵扯进了什么事 |
[44:46] | Then don’t. | 那就别干了 |
[44:50] | – I’ll call you back. – Listen, hold on. Wait… | -我一会儿再打给你 -听着 别挂电话 等等 |
[45:07] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈的什么意思 |
[45:09] | Orders. I gotta take your gun. | 这是命令 给我你的枪 |
[45:12] | Don’t make a thing of it. You’ve got eyes all over you. | 别小题大作 你吸引了够多注意了 |
[45:22] | Come on, I can get you through this. | 来吧 我能帮你度过这一关 |
[45:27] | Black Mountain? | 黑山行动 |
[45:29] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[45:31] | Ares Security. We rebranded. | 战神安保公司 我们用了一个新名字 |
[45:32] | We just service one client now– Catalast Group. | 我们现在只为一个客户服务了 凯特拉斯特 |
[45:40] | When you got in touch, what was that? | 你为什么用那种方式找上我 |
[45:43] | I had orders to check on you. | 我也是奉命监视你 |
[45:45] | After all that press stuff, | 在媒体那档子事儿之后 |
[45:48] | make sure you kept confidentiality. | 来保证你能保守秘密 |
[45:52] | This is your situation. I didn’t make it. | 这是你的问题 不是我造成的 |
[45:57] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[45:59] | They just want to talk. | 他们只是想谈谈而已 |
[46:17] | That was Woodrugh. | 是伍德夫的电话 |
[46:19] | Something’s up with him. | 他遇到点麻烦 |
[46:21] | – What? – I don’t know. | -什么 -我不知道 |
[46:24] | He said he’d call me back. | 他说他会给我回电话 |
[46:26] | We need an exit strategy. Get out of the country. | 我们需要出逃策略 跑到国外去 |
[46:29] | There’s no way they’ll let us go to trial. | 他们不会让我们上法庭的 |
[46:34] | You hear me? | 听见了没 |
[46:35] | Vera said this girl’s name was Laura. | 维拉说这个女孩叫劳拉 |
[46:38] | Does she look– she look familiar? | 难道她 她看起来不眼熟吗 |
[46:41] | I swear, there’s something– | 我发誓 她真的很眼熟 |
[46:44] | No. Her name is Erica. | 不 她叫埃丽卡 |
[46:48] | From the city manager’s office. | 市执行长办公室的人 |
[46:51] | She was Caspere’s secretary. | 她是凯斯皮尔的秘书 |
[46:53] | – You met her on the movie set. – Yeah. | -你在片场见过她 -是啊 |
[46:55] | Woodrugh said one of the orphans in that robbery, | 伍德夫说抢劫案其中的一个孤儿 |
[46:58] | – her name was Laura. – Laura. | -叫劳拉 -劳拉 |
[47:04] | – Ooh. – You got it? | -哦 -你找到了 |
[47:05] | Yeah, it’s here. | 是 在这儿呢 |
[47:07] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[47:12] | I don’t know. What do you think? | 我不知道 你觉得呢 |
[47:36] | You’ve been looking for information about me, son. | 你一直都在搜集我的信息 小子 |
[47:39] | Well, here’s your chance to ask. | 那么 现在你有机会问我了 |
[47:47] | All right, Mr. Patterson. Thank you. | 好的 帕特森先生 谢谢 |
[47:50] | No, this was very helpful. | 不 这很有帮助 |
[47:55] | Moved out her apartment six weeks ago. | 六星期前搬出了公寓 |
[47:58] | Quit the city manager’s office around that time. | 大约那个时候从市执行长的办公室辞职了 |
[48:00] | Woodrugh could do a trace on her. Credit cards, whatever. | 伍德夫可以追踪她 信用卡什么的 |
[48:03] | Figure out where she went. | 看看她去哪儿了 |
[48:04] | I just tried him again. Voicemail. | 我刚给他打过了 转到语音信箱了 |
[48:12] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[48:14] | Ride it out till morning. | 等到明天早上 |
[48:19] | Guess we’ll wait for Woodrugh. | 估计我们只能等伍德夫了 |
[48:33] | We got a gas leak spilling into the AC. | 油箱漏油 流进空调里了 |
[48:35] | Need to clear the place for three hours or so. | 需要三个小时左右清理 |
[48:38] | – Are you serious? – Just fucking do it. | -你是认真的吗 -快他妈的干吧 |
[48:40] | Everybody out. | 所有人都出去 |
[48:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, due to a sudden safety issue, | 女士们先生们 由于紧急的安全隐患 |
[48:51] | we need to request that you cash out your chips | 我们需要您将筹码兑换成现金 |
[48:54] | and vacate the premises. | 然后尽快撤离 |
[48:59] | These tunnels exist under the entire city. | 这些管道覆盖了整座城市 |
[49:02] | Most people don’t know that. | 大多数人都不知道 |
[49:05] | The pictures of you two were a happy coincidence | 你们俩的照片只不过是我们 |
[49:10] | we came across when clearing Detective Dixon’s apartment. | 在清理迪格森警探公寓时碰巧发现的 |
[49:13] | Apparently he was keeping an eye on you. | 很明显 他在监视你们 |
[49:17] | Teague always had a nose for secrets. | 缇格对于秘密总是很敏感 |
[49:20] | If you had just been honest about who you are, | 如果你对自己坦诚的话 |
[49:22] | nobody’d be able to run you. | 没有人能抓到你的把柄 |
[49:24] | – You know that, right? – And this is what? | -你是知道的 对吧 -那这又唱的是哪一出 |
[49:29] | Some documents were stolen from a private gathering | 在蒙特利的一个私人聚会上 |
[49:31] | of citizens in Monterey. | 有些文件被偷走了 |
[49:34] | I believe you have these documents. | 我认为这些文件在你手上 |
[49:37] | Do not bother lying. | 别撒谎 |
[49:40] | Not on me. | 不在我这儿 |
[49:42] | Mm-mm. | 嗯 |
[49:44] | Velcoro? Bezzerides? | 沃克洛 贝泽里德斯 |
[49:48] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[49:50] | – I don’t know. – Oh. | -我不知道 -哦 |
[49:54] | Velcoro has the papers. He’s turning them into the feds. | 沃克洛拿着文件 他要向联邦警察举报他们 |
[50:04] | But I can call him. | 但是我可以给他打电话 |
[50:05] | We set up a meeting. | 我们安排一次会面 |
[50:09] | But I skate. | 但我不出面 |
[50:11] | And I get every fucking copy of those pictures. | 你要把剩下的照片全部给我 |
[50:14] | That’s accommodating. Maybe too much. | 这么好商量 你演过头了 |
[50:18] | Velcoro don’t mean shit to me. | 沃克洛对我来说什么都不是 |
[50:20] | This fuck-up dragging down. | 他就是他妈的拖累 |
[50:22] | He had me look you up. | 他让我调查你 |
[50:24] | Davis used all of us and she’s fucking dead. | 戴维斯利用了我们所有人 而她现在死了 |
[50:26] | The other, this Ventura dyke, | 另外一个 那个文图拉警局的拉拉 |
[50:28] | she’s been on my ass from the jump. | 她从一开始就烦着我 |
[50:31] | I could give a shit about either of them. | 我才懒得管他们俩 |
[50:35] | Call Ray. Set a meeting. | 给雷打电话 安排会面 |
[50:52] | Osip wants to know where is gas leak. | 奥斯普想知道哪里漏油了 |
[50:55] | It’s… | 是 |
[51:29] | I’m just tired. | 我累了 |
[51:30] | There. | 看 |
[51:32] | I want to go to bed now. | 我想现在就上床睡觉 |
[51:33] | That’s “Splendor in the Grass.” | 那是《天涯何处觅知音》 |
[51:37] | I love that one. | 我喜欢这部电影 |
[51:39] | You tell Bud Stamper to bring you home earlier. | 你告诉巴德·斯坦珀早点带你回家 |
[51:42] | Looks old. | 看起来是部老电影 |
[51:44] | It is. | 是啊 |
[51:47] | Sad. | 是悲剧 |
[51:49] | Good night, sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite. | 晚安 睡个好觉 别让臭虫咬到你了 |
[51:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[51:56] | I don’t get any service down here. | 我的手机没有信号 |
[52:02] | – Let me see. Ah! – Hey, hey! | -让我看看 啊 -嗨 嘿 |
[52:05] | Oh, boy, you fucking up. Cut the shit, son. | 哦 天啊 你搞什么 住手 孩子 |
[52:08] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[52:10] | Toss all the guns. Kill the fucking lights. | 放下枪 把灯关了 |
[52:12] | – Now! – Do it. | -现在 -照做 |
[52:15] | Now… | 现在 |
[52:16] | Kick ’em forward. | 踢到前面去 |
[52:18] | Move. | 快走 |
[52:53] | This is gonna be hard on my son. | 这对我儿子来说太过艰难 |
[52:56] | The things he’ll hear about me. | 他会听到的关于我的事儿 |
[52:58] | We can get out of this. | 我们可以熬过去的 |
[53:00] | We get that girl’s story, walk her into the feds. | 我们用那个姑娘的故事 把她交给联邦警察 |
[53:04] | Fucking CNN. | 还有美国有线电视新闻网 |
[53:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[53:14] | I brought you back in this. | 我又把你牵扯进来了 |
[53:16] | No, I made a choice. | 不 是我自己决定的 |
[53:21] | A long time ago. | 很久以前 |
[53:24] | I, uh… | 我 呃 |
[53:27] | I thought everything came from something else. | 我认为事出皆有因 |
[53:35] | But it came from there. | 但是实际上都是自己的原因 |
[53:41] | You had something like that, too, once, right? | 你也有过这种感觉 对吧 |
[53:51] | It’s not something I talk about. | 我一般不挂在嘴边 |
[53:55] | Well… | 好吧 |
[53:59] | It’s one of the things I admire about you. | 这也是我佩服你的一点 |
[55:07] | You’re not a bad man. | 你不是个坏人 |
[55:16] | Yes… | 不 |
[55:21] | I am. | 我是 |
[55:34] | Do you miss it? | 你怀念吗 |
[55:40] | What? | 什么 |
[55:47] | Anything? | 所有事 |
[1:01:46] | Fuck you. No, no. | 操你妹 不 不 |
[1:01:49] | No. Fuck you. | 不 操 |
[1:01:59] | Oh, what a fine boy you are. | 哦 你是个多么可爱的男孩啊 |
[1:02:11] | So now we’re expecting another child. | 所以我们现在是在期待着另外一个孩子了 |
[1:02:14] | I hope it’s a girl this time. | 我希望这次是个女孩 |
[1:02:16] | You’re a fine boy. | 你是个好孩子 |
[1:02:24] | Well, I have to go now. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[1:02:26] | Oh. You’ll come back again sometime? | 哦 你还会来的吧 |
[1:02:29] | Will you come back for dinner? | 你会回来吃晚饭吗 |