时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | And everything pointed to a girl being dead. | 一切线索都表明那女孩已经死了 |
[00:06] | We were wrong. | 我们错了 |
[00:08] | Let’s find out why. | 现在让我们找出原因 |
[00:10] | The way Will’s body was… | 威尔的尸体被 |
[00:12] | It’s almost as if there was an element of affection in it. | 玩具中好像倾注了他们的喜爱之情 |
[00:15] | I found this spot they played in the woods. | 我发现了他们在树林玩耍的地方 |
[00:17] | They were meeting somebody. | 他们是要见某个人 |
[00:19] | Julie had been excited about seeing an aunt? | 朱莉很兴奋说就要见到姑妈了 |
[00:22] | She doesn’t have any aunts. | 她没有姑妈 |
[00:23] | The dolls. Somebody bought ’em. | 这些娃娃 有人买过 |
[00:25] | All we know, man’s got a dead eye. | 我们只知道那个人瞎了一只眼 |
[00:27] | Sound like anybody in the community? | 你们社区里有这么一个人吗 |
[00:30] | Mr. Whitehead. Where were you the night of the 7th? | 怀特海德先生 七号晚上你在哪儿 |
[00:32] | They trying to fix me up! | 他们想整我 |
[00:34] | Calm the fuck down! | 都他妈冷静 |
[00:37] | If word’s out now this girl’s alive, | 如果这个女孩还活着的消息传出去 |
[00:38] | there’s a real possibility there’s people somewhere | 很大概率有人不会想让她 |
[00:40] | don’t want that to remain the case. | 继续活着 |
[00:42] | Drained quarry in southern Missouri. | 密苏里州南部的一个开采完的采石场 |
[00:43] | Dental records identify the remains as Dan O’Brien. | 牙科记录证实这是丹·奥布莱恩 |
[00:46] | What I really need is for you to find Roland. | 我真正需要你找的是罗兰 |
[00:48] | I need his memory, son. | 我需要他的记忆 儿子 |
[00:50] | We got a hit on the bike. Freddy Burns? | 自行车有线索了 弗莱迪·伯恩斯 |
[00:52] | I know brothers inside will tear your guts up. | 牢里的老哥能把你生吞活剥了 |
[00:55] | Woodard! You was warned off them kids! | 伍达德 警告过你不许靠近孩子们 |
[00:59] | We comin’ in if you ain’t comin’ out! | 你不出来我们就进去了 |
[01:02] | Back up! | 退后 |
[02:40] | We’re doin’ an APB, | 已经发了全境通告 |
[02:43] | but we’re keepin’ the public out of it. | 但是暂时还没让公众知道 |
[02:46] | That’d hurt us if she don’t want to be found. | 如果她不想被人找到的话那样会碍我们的事 |
[02:50] | Like Wayne said, | 就像韦恩说的 |
[02:52] | somebody else might be lookin’ for her too. | 也许还有其他人在找她 |
[02:55] | We’re sending it to Oklahoma. The Missouri State Police. | 通告发给了俄克拉荷马州和密苏里州的警方 |
[02:58] | How much do we think this is really her? | 是她的概率有多大 |
[03:01] | I think it’s her. | 我觉得就是她 |
[03:03] | Show it to the father, see what he thinks. | 给她爸爸看看 看他怎么想 |
[03:05] | He don’t know what she looks like now any more’n we do. | 他和我们一样不知道她现在会长什么样 |
[03:08] | He could make it into her, even if it’s not. | 即使不是她 他也可能认为是 |
[03:11] | Just give him somethin’ else to hurt about, | 这只会让他更加难过 |
[03:13] | and I ain’t gonna do that to the man. | 我不想这么对他 |
[03:15] | So we don’t know it’s her. | 所以我们不确定是她 |
[03:18] | We find her, we can ask. | 找到她就能问了 |
[03:21] | What else? | 还有什么问题 |
[03:22] | I got the file on the mother, Lucy, | 我从克拉克县治安官那里 |
[03:24] | from Clark County Sheriff’s. | 拿到了女孩妈妈露西的文件 |
[03:27] | August 12th, 1988. | 1988年8月12日 |
[03:29] | Housekeeping found her, | 内华达天堂市的一个旅馆里 |
[03:30] | motel in Paradise, Nevada, | 清洁人员发现了她 |
[03:32] | right outside Vegas. | 就在维加斯外 |
[03:34] | She’d been stayin’ there ’bout three weeks. | 她在那里住了大约3周 |
[03:36] | The OD fits. | 吸毒过量而死 |
[03:38] | Right. Old news. | 不是什么新闻了 |
[03:40] | The cousin, Dan O’Brien– no luck yet. | 堂弟丹·奥布莱恩还没线索 |
[03:43] | Did nine months Missouri Eastern Correctional. | 在东密苏里监狱服过9个月的刑期 |
[03:46] | Bad checks. ’85-’86. | 因为假支票 85年到86年 |
[03:48] | Have him in Vegas, ’87. Then he drops off the map. | 87年在维加斯出现过 然后就消失了 |
[03:51] | Vegas, like Lucy. | 维加斯 和露西一样 |
[03:54] | – Morelli? – Yeah, uh, found a few former residents, | -莫莱利 -找到了几个当时的住户 |
[03:58] | just repeated what they remember, nothin’ jumped out. | 重复了他们还记得的东西 没什么特别的 |
[04:01] | Had one guy said a plainclothes took his statement, | 有一个人说是便衣给他录的口供 |
[04:03] | but there’s no record of that interview. | 但是并没有这一次录口供的记录 |
[04:07] | Excuse me, uh, Lieutenant West. | 打扰下 韦斯特副队长 |
[04:10] | They’re wantin’ me to make a statement. | 他们叫我来发表一份声明 |
[04:12] | – That’s Lucy. – You shouldn’t be here, Tom. | -那是露西 -你不能进来 汤姆 |
[04:15] | – That picture. – You don’t wanna see that. | -那照片 -你别看了 |
[04:17] | Come on, now. | 走吧 |
[04:18] | I never saw it, man, didn’t really know it– | 我没看过 我不知道 |
[04:19] | – I’ll tell ya about it– – Who’s that? | -我会告诉你的 -那是谁 |
[04:21] | Who’s that, Lieutenant? Is that someone– | 那是谁 副队长 是知情人… |
[04:23] | – Lieutenant, who is that? – Listen to me. | -那是谁 那是谁 -听我说 |
[04:28] | Calm down, Tom. | 冷静点 汤姆 |
[04:32] | All right, I’m sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[04:34] | I never, uh… | 我没 |
[04:36] | I never saw that room. | 没见过旅馆房间的照片 |
[04:38] | Is that where she was livin’? | 那是她住过的地方吗 |
[04:40] | You shouldn’t’ve seen that. Try and forget it. | 你不该看见那照片的 忘了它吧 |
[04:43] | What are you doin’ here? | 你来干什么 |
[04:46] | They wanted me to make a statement. On TV. | 他们叫我在电视上发表一份声明 |
[04:49] | So I– | 所以我 |
[04:51] | Do you know somethin’ you haven’t– | 你知道什么我不知道的… |
[04:52] | What are you lookin’ at Lucy for? | 你为什么会调查露西 |
[04:54] | We’re just gettin’ started. | 我们这才刚开始 |
[04:55] | I told you, Tom, we find something out, I’ll let you know. | 我说过 汤姆 一有发现我就会告诉你 |
[04:58] | Yeah, but that girl. The black-and-white picture. | 但是那女孩 黑白照片那张 |
[05:01] | Who was she? | 她是谁 |
[05:03] | – Does she look familiar? – Shut up. | -你看着眼熟吗 -闭嘴 |
[05:04] | – Here, look close. – Who is this? | -仔细看 -这是谁 |
[05:11] | Is this my baby girl? | 是我女儿吗 |
[05:12] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[05:13] | Get back in the squad room. Now. | 回房间去 快 |
[05:23] | You need to go home. | 你得回家 |
[05:26] | I’m gonna give you a call later. | 我晚点会给你电话 |
[05:28] | All right? | 好吗 |
[05:30] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[05:32] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[05:35] | Is that what she looks like? | 她长这么大了 |
[05:38] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[05:59] | You were in that, huh? | 你当时也在 是吗 |
[06:12] | Woodard! | 伍达德 |
[06:17] | Woodard! | 伍达德 |
[06:18] | Get out here! | 给我出来 |
[06:24] | Woodard! | 伍达德 |
[06:26] | We comin’ in | 你不出来 |
[06:27] | if you ain’t comin’ out! | 我们就进去了 |
[06:29] | What’s goin’ on here?! | 怎么回事 |
[06:31] | Back up! | 退后 |
[06:50] | What’s happening? Huh? | 这是怎么回事 |
[06:55] | Let’s go! | 上 |
[07:04] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[07:10] | Aw, fuck! | 我操 |
[07:13] | Stay put. | 别动 |
[07:14] | Ya think I’m fuckin’ goin’ somewhere?! | 我他妈还能去哪 |
[07:46] | – That you, Sergeant? – Put it down, man. | -是你吗 中士 -把枪放下 |
[07:51] | I gotcha. | 别乱动 |
[07:52] | Just put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[07:56] | I had you. | 我可以干掉你的 |
[07:58] | Out front. | 就在刚才 |
[08:01] | That double-tap on the door? | 对门的两连发 |
[08:05] | I don’t miss ‘less I mean to. | 我是不会失手的 除非有意为之 |
[08:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:10] | Let me return the favor. | 我还你一个人情 |
[08:14] | Put it down, and I’ll walk you out of here. | 把枪放下 跟我出去 |
[08:18] | I might’ve been within my rights… | 在干掉警察之前 |
[08:21] | ‘fore I took out those cops. | 我也许还没犯法 |
[08:25] | We’ll get you help, man. | 我们会帮你的 |
[08:27] | Got all kinda veteran affairs shit can work in your favor. | 退伍军人办事处会帮你的 |
[08:34] | I don’t want it to work in my favor. | 我不要他们帮我 |
[08:42] | You gon’ put this on me, huh? | 你想让我解决你 |
[08:45] | Nobody made you take the job. | 没人逼你干这工作 |
[08:50] | I’ll put one in your knee. | 我会打你的膝盖 |
[08:54] | Then I’ll kill you. | 那我就会杀了你 |
[08:58] | I’m’a count to three, in my head…. | 我会默默数到三 |
[09:02] | and when I hit three… | 等数到三的时候 |
[09:04] | I’m gonna give you a full burst. | 我会朝你开枪 |
[09:11] | I’m countin’, Sarge. | 我开始数了 中士 |
[09:44] | I’m speakin’ to Julie now | 我下面的话是对朱莉说的 |
[09:46] | in the hopes that she’s out there. | 如果她还活着的话 |
[09:49] | Julie, if you see or hear this, | 朱莉 如果你听见或看见了 |
[09:53] | please, please call. | 求你打电话 |
[09:56] | Call me or call the police number. | 打给我或是警察都可以 |
[10:00] | I’m sorry I let these years go by. | 很抱歉我这么多年什么都没做 |
[10:03] | But I love you forever, Julie, | 但是我永远爱你 朱莉 |
[10:05] | and we just want to know that you’re OK. | 我们只想知道你是否平安 |
[10:09] | And for you to know that… | 也想让你知道 |
[10:12] | you can come home. | 你可以回家 |
[10:14] | And if somebody’s keeping you from coming home, | 如果有人不让你回家 |
[10:19] | we won’t stop lookin’ for you, sweetheart. | 我们会一直找你的 宝贝 |
[10:21] | I’ll never stop now. | 我绝对不会放弃 |
[10:24] | And anyone who might know anything about my daughter, | 如果有谁有我女儿的线索 |
[10:28] | I ask you to please come forward. | 请提供给我们 |
[10:31] | The police have got a hotline, | 警方开设了热线 |
[10:33] | and there’ll be a reward | 如果提供的线索 |
[10:35] | for any information that leads us to her. | 最后能帮助找到她也会有奖励 |
[10:38] | Please, keep Julie in your prayers. God bless. | 请为朱莉祈祷 上帝保佑 |
[10:42] | Do you now believe that Mr. Woodard was innocent? | 你现在认为伍达德先生是无辜的吗 |
[10:44] | What about the evidence? | 对之前的证据又有什么看法 |
[10:47] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:49] | I-I just know that… | 我只知道 |
[10:51] | my daughter’s out there, and… | 我女儿还活着 |
[10:54] | for so long I thought she wasn’t. | 而我一直都以为她已经死了 |
[10:56] | Sir, do you think the police fumbled the initial investigation? | 先生 你认为警方是不是搞砸了当初的调查 |
[10:59] | Mr. Purcell won’t be taking questions right now. | 珀塞尔先生不会回答任何问题 |
[11:01] | Mr. Attorney General, what about this petition | 检察总长 你对旨在推翻原判的请愿 |
[11:03] | to have the original conviction overturned? | 有什么看法 |
[11:06] | The possibility of the Purcell girl | 珀塞尔家的女孩 |
[11:07] | being alive doesn’t change our conclusion | 还活着的可能并不能推翻我们的结论 |
[11:10] | that Brett Woodard murdered | 即布雷特·伍达德谋杀了 |
[11:12] | Will Purcell and kidnapped his sister. | 威尔·珀塞尔并绑架了他的妹妹 |
[11:14] | Now, what he may have done with her, we can’t know. | 我们并不知道他对她做了什么 |
[11:16] | David and Josie Woodard | 大卫和约希·伍达德 |
[11:18] | want their father’s name cleared. | 希望洗清他们父亲的冤屈 |
[11:20] | Now, we all understand the violence Brett Woodard committed, | 我们知道布雷特·伍达德所犯下的暴行 |
[11:24] | and view it as the reaction of a man | 但是我们认为这是受到他人 |
[11:26] | persecuted by the violence of others. | 暴力迫害下的应激反应 |
[11:28] | And regardless, we insist he is not guilty | 无论如何 我们坚持认为 |
[11:30] | of hurtin’ those children. | 他没有伤害过那些孩子 |
[11:32] | We contend his posthumous conviction was fraudulent | 我们认为他死后判决存在欺瞒行为 |
[11:35] | and a significant dereliction of duty | 并且检方办公室 |
[11:37] | on the part of the prosecutin’ attorney’s office. | 存在严重的玩忽职守 |
[11:39] | Is this a mandate against Gerald Kindt? | 这是针对杰拉德·金特吗 |
[11:41] | It’s a mandate against the lack of due process | 这是针对导致这件事发生的 |
[11:42] | that could allow somethin’ like this to happen. | 合法程序的缺失 |
[11:44] | – Excuse me. – What about the evidence | -失陪了 -伍达德家 |
[11:46] | found at the Woodard place… | 发现的证据… |
[11:50] | Where was this Perry Mason shit in ’80? | 你80年的时候怎么不搞这一套 |
[11:52] | Even bein’ a lawyer, you ought to know this is outta line. | 即使身为律师 你也应该知道这么做过分了 |
[11:54] | Press is the only language he understands. | 他只在乎媒体 |
[11:57] | You’re tellin’ me you didn’t enjoy that look on his face? | 难道你不享受他脸上的表情 |
[11:59] | It’s not about you, or your old boss. | 这事重点不是你或者你的前老板 |
[12:03] | Maybe consider that man tryin’ to get his daughter back. | 也许你应该为那个想找回女儿的男人想想 |
[12:11] | Those his kids? | 那些是他的孩子 |
[12:14] | They know who I am? | 他们知道我是谁 |
[12:24] | Motherfucker made me carry his water. | 那混蛋逼我下手 |
[12:27] | Like I need more of them memories. | 好像我很愿意做这种事一样 |
[12:29] | It’s good to see you back on the job, Detective Hays. | 很高兴看到你重操旧业 海斯警探 |
[12:47] | Freddy around? | 弗莱迪在吗 |
[12:49] | He’s changing oil. | 他在换机油 |
[12:51] | Can’t take anything new. | 我们买不起全新的东西 |
[12:54] | We’re old friends. | 我们是他的老朋友 |
[12:58] | Who remembers? | 谁还记得 |
[13:00] | I saw the Trash Man guy, Woodard, | 我看见了那个拾荒人 伍达德 |
[13:01] | but he was headin’ away from Devil’s Den. | 但是是往魔鬼穴的反方向 |
[13:03] | Them two kids was ridin’ towards it. | 而那俩孩子是朝魔鬼穴骑的 |
[13:05] | Don’t mean anything. | 说明不了什么 |
[13:07] | He coulda doubled back. | 他也可以返回 |
[13:09] | Yeah, sure. I mean, he did it, right? | 是啊 是他干的 对吧 |
[13:14] | And you’re the one killed him, huh? | 是你杀了他 对吧 |
[13:16] | I seen you in the paper back then. | 那时在报纸上看到过你 |
[13:18] | We just wanted to know if you remembered that night. | 我们只想知道你还记不记得那个晚上 |
[13:21] | Maybe you could take us through it again. | 也许可以再跟我们说一遍 |
[13:25] | You must be a stone-cold killer, huh? | 你肯定是个冷血杀手 |
[13:28] | – Plenty tough with teenagers. – That night, | -对孩子也能下狠手 -那晚 |
[13:31] | you told us Will was alone when you saw him. | 你说你看见威尔的时候他是一个人 |
[13:35] | Where was the girl? | 女孩在哪 |
[13:37] | – Where was the sister? – How would I know? | 她妹妹在哪 -我怎么知道 |
[13:41] | He was all nervous, like, “I can’t find my sister. | 他很紧张 一直在说”我找不到我妹妹了 |
[13:43] | I don’t know where they went.” | 我不知道他们去哪了” |
[13:44] | “They”? | “他们” |
[13:47] | He said “They”? | 他说的是”他们” |
[13:48] | I’m pretty sure he did. | 是的 |
[13:51] | I don’t know, you wanna slap me around some, make sure? | 你要给我两巴掌确认下吗 |
[13:53] | He give you any indication who they might be? | 他有提过他们是谁吗 |
[13:57] | You two can’t be very good at your job. | 你俩连自己的工作都做不好 |
[14:01] | Comin’ back ten years later, try hangin’ this on me. | 10年后又来找我 想把这事栽赃在我头上 |
[14:03] | Nobody’s hangin’ anything on you. | 没人想把这事栽赃在你头上 |
[14:05] | Maybe killer here wants to see can he make me piss my pants. | 也许这个杀人机器想看我会不会尿裤子 |
[14:08] | That don’t seem like a very tall order. | 这还不简单 |
[14:11] | Come on, then. | 那你来啊 |
[14:14] | Bounce me off the walls, you black motherfucker. | 把我往墙上撞 你个黑鬼 |
[14:18] | ‘Cause you think there’s something you can do to me, | 如果你觉得你能对我做点什么 |
[14:20] | you might wanna take another look at my life. | 那你可大错特错了 |
[14:22] | Hold on, now. | 别紧张 |
[14:25] | Mr. Burns, | 伯恩斯先生 |
[14:27] | I understand your hard feelin’s. | 我知道你心里不好受 |
[14:29] | But we just needed you to remember. | 但是我们希望你能想起来 |
[14:32] | And not for nothin’. | 这很重要 |
[14:37] | Things might be what they are… | 事情也许就是那样 |
[14:40] | ’cause you’re the type like bullyin’ somebody weaker than you. | 你看着就像是会欺负弱小的人 |
[14:44] | And you don’t? | 你不是吗 |
[14:47] | I was a teenager, me. What’s your excuse? | 我那时候还是个孩子 你的借口是什么 |
[14:52] | I wanna thank you for your help, Mr. Burns. | 谢谢你的帮助 伯恩斯先生 |
[14:57] | Maybe you let me know, you remember anything else. | 如果想起来其他什么事请告诉我 |
[15:02] | Mrs. Burns. | 伯恩斯夫人 |
[15:11] | Don’t you wanna call me a shit-heel twerp again? | 不再叫我一次吃屎的废柴了 |
[15:15] | Tell me how I’m gonna get ass-raped? | 告诉我我会怎么被鸡奸 |
[15:31] | Believe that guy? | 你敢信 |
[15:33] | Actin’ like I ruined his life? | 搞得好像我毁了他的生活 |
[15:37] | Please explain to me all the hardships and tribulations | 请向我解释一下在这个国家身为白人男子 |
[15:41] | of bein’ a white man in this country. | 有多艰难痛苦 |
[15:52] | Verified Woodard’s location, which don’t mean much. | 证实了伍达德的位置 但是意义不大 |
[15:57] | But “They”… | 而”他们” |
[16:03] | Makes me think we need to get back on who those kids | 让我觉得我们得重新把重点放在 |
[16:06] | were meetin’ in the forest. | 孩子们在树林里和谁见面上 |
[16:08] | I’m gonna tell you, when I was his age, | 相信我 我在他那么大的时候 |
[16:10] | age he was in the room with us, I was in the fuckin’ jungle. | 他在审讯室那么大的时候 已经参军打仗了 |
[16:16] | And them toys we found in the woods? | 还有我们在树林里发现的玩具 |
[16:19] | We need to run those unknown prints again. | 得再查一次未知指纹 |
[16:22] | They didn’t even have a database in ’80. | 80年还没数据库呢 |
[16:24] | I made the kid skip college? | 是我害他没上成大学 |
[16:28] | So what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[16:31] | I think that whole generation’s a bunch of pussies. | 我看整个这一代都是孬种 |
[16:37] | You left Mena, 16. | 你16岁离开了明娜 |
[16:40] | You been on the streets this whole time? | 之后就一直在街头讨生活 |
[16:43] | I been all over. | 我到处都去过 |
[16:45] | Went as far west as Boulder a few years back. | 最西边是在几年前去过博尔德 |
[16:47] | You said you recognize this woman? | 你认识这个女人 |
[16:49] | Yeah. With the same crew a while. | 是的 和那帮人待过一阵子 |
[16:52] | You know, other kids. | 你知道 那些孩子 |
[16:54] | We had a good little family. | 我们就像家人 |
[16:57] | But she didn’t stay long. | 但是她没有待多久 |
[16:59] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[17:01] | Mary, she said. | 她说她叫玛丽 |
[17:02] | Mary July. | 玛丽·朱莱 |
[17:04] | Was that her real name? I don’t know. | 但我不知道是不是她的真名 |
[17:06] | She tell you anything about herself? | 她提过她自己的事吗 |
[17:08] | Where she was from? | 比如在哪里出生的 |
[17:09] | I wasn’t close with her or anything. | 我和她关系没那么近 |
[17:12] | A little nutty. | 她有点疯疯癫癫的 |
[17:13] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[17:15] | Like, couldn’t get straight on what year it was. | 比如连那时候是哪一年都不知道 |
[17:17] | Tell some story how she’s a secret princess or somethin’. | 到处说什么她是神秘公主之类的 |
[17:21] | Any idea where she mighta gone? | 知道她可能去了哪里吗 |
[17:23] | No, sir. Really. | 不知道 真的 |
[17:26] | I’d try talkin’ to workin’ girls. | 你们可以去找妓女们谈谈 |
[17:28] | A lot of ’em end up trickin’. | 很多女孩最后都去做皮肉生意了 |
[17:29] | She ever do drugs? | 她吸毒吗 |
[17:31] | Not that I saw. | 我是没见过她吸 |
[17:33] | Some of her stories, seemed like she used. | 但她说的那些故事又让人觉得她是嗑药嗑嗨了 |
[17:35] | She’s, uh… a “Princess” | 她是一个来自”粉色房间”的 |
[17:39] | from “The pink rooms.” | “公主” |
[17:41] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道那是什么 |
[17:43] | Hey. Said she’d lost a brother. | 她还说过她丢了一个哥哥 |
[17:45] | She was lookin’ for her brother. That’s right. | 她在找她哥哥 没错 |
[17:48] | – Did she– – What happened with her brother? | -那她 -她哥哥怎么了 |
[17:49] | She say? | 她有说吗 |
[17:51] | I think they got put apart when she was young, I dunno. | 她们应该是小时候就分开了 我也说不好 |
[17:54] | – She act like she was runnin’ from anybody? – I don’t know. | -她有表现的像是在躲谁吗 -我说不好 |
[17:57] | You hear that kind of thing, but… | 虽然能听说一些事 但是 |
[17:59] | everybody on the road’s runnin’ from somebody. | 每一个在街头讨生活的都在躲某个人 |
[18:03] | Write down names. | 把名字写下来 |
[18:05] | Anybody in that crew with ya, anybody else mighta known her. | 那帮人里也许会认识她的人 |
[18:11] | They’re not in trouble. | 我们不会找他们的麻烦的 |
[18:12] | And they’ll get a favor to call in with the police. | 而且那样警方还会欠他们一个人情 |
[18:26] | Mary July? | 玛丽·朱莱 |
[18:28] | Don’t know that’s our girl. | 未必是我们要找的女孩 |
[18:29] | It’s her. | 肯定是她 |
[18:31] | The missin’ brother. That’s her. | 丢了的哥哥 就是她 |
[18:33] | I’m just sayin’… | 我只是想说 |
[18:34] | don’t want us fixatin’. | 别钻牛角尖 |
[18:38] | Till we find her, this is her. | 找到她之前 这就是她 |
[18:41] | Hookers and runaways. Let’s go. | 妓女和离家出逃者 我们走 |
[18:47] | – What about… – Spent a few days all over the place. | -有没有一个 -到处查了好几天 |
[18:49] | – …called “Mary.” – Runaways, workin’ girls. | -叫玛丽的 -离家出逃者 妓女 |
[18:52] | – Ask you a coupla questions. – Nobody knew. | -问你几个问题 -没人知道 |
[18:55] | Or maybe they did, but nobody talked to us. | 或者也许知道 但是不愿意告诉我们 |
[18:59] | Were you aware | 你知不知道 |
[18:59] | that one of the officers who processed the Woodard scene, | 在伍达德家做现场调查的警员之一 |
[19:02] | Harris James, went missing in 1990 | 哈里斯·詹姆斯 在1990年 |
[19:04] | during the second investigation? | 第二次调查期间失踪了 |
[19:08] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:20] | No. | 不 |
[19:24] | No, I didn’t. | 我不认识他 |
[19:27] | Who was that? | 这是谁 |
[19:32] | The field statements said you talked to him in ’90. | 外勤报告里提到你在90年跟他谈过话 |
[19:38] | A lot people around this thing are dead. | 和这件事有关的很多人都死了 |
[19:42] | A lot of people gone. | 很多人都死了 |
[19:45] | People do that, miss. | 这就是人 小姐 |
[19:50] | Most people I ever knew are gone. | 我认识的人里大多数都死了 |
[20:08] | Foxwood. | 福克斯伍德 |
[20:10] | They’ve done all right, huh? | 搞得还不错 |
[20:12] | Hate these suburbs. | 我讨厌这些地方 |
[20:14] | Like a plastic factory. | 就像是塑料工厂 |
[20:25] | Hello, hello! Welcome! | 你们好 欢迎 |
[20:28] | I’m so glad to meet y’all. I’m Lori. | 很高兴见到你们 我是洛丽 |
[20:31] | – Come on in. – Hey. | -进来吧 -你们好 |
[20:34] | Hey. | 你好 |
[20:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:42] | Your home is beautiful. It really is. | 你们的家很漂亮 真的 |
[20:44] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:45] | We got it after his promotion. | 他升职之后买的 |
[20:48] | Man been rentin’ his whole life. | 他一辈子都在租房 |
[20:50] | I said, “You’re an adult. You can afford to own a home.” | 我说 “你是成年人了 可以买房了” |
[20:52] | Too much commitment for this one. | 这是要住一辈子了 |
[20:54] | Naw, just, like, if somethin’s needs fixin’, | 其实是如果有东西坏了 |
[20:57] | I pick up the phone and say, “Fix this shit.” | 我以前会找房东来修 |
[21:00] | Now I gotta fix this shit. | 现在得自己修了 |
[21:02] | You two been together this whole time? Since ’80? | 你们一直在一起 80年之后 |
[21:06] | I saw these two meet. | 他们认识的时候我在场 |
[21:07] | And I saw you two meet. | 你们认识的时候我也在场 |
[21:09] | I messed with him a bit first time he saw you. | 他第一次见到你的时候我还闹过他 |
[21:12] | We were together two years, | 我们在一起两年 |
[21:14] | and then we split. | 然后分开了 |
[21:15] | And about three years later, | 三年后 |
[21:17] | we run into each other at the IGA. | 我们又在便利店碰到了 |
[21:21] | So this time now, we’re on five years. | 从那时候起五年了 |
[21:24] | I add ’em together. | 我喜欢把时间加起来 |
[21:26] | I say seven years with a little vacation in between. | 我会说在一起七年 中间休息了一小会儿 |
[21:30] | So when’s the big day? | 日子定了吗 |
[21:33] | Well, that is touchy. | 这个话题可敏感了 |
[21:35] | Don’t be comin’ to my house to break bread, | 别以为跑来我家吃顿饭 |
[21:37] | thinkin’ you’re gonna stir shit up. | 就能给我找麻烦了 |
[21:43] | How’s the case going? | 案子进展如何 |
[21:45] | I saw Tom on the TV. Have you been able– | 我在电视上看到汤姆了 你们… |
[21:47] | Nobody wants to talk about that. | 别谈这个话题 |
[21:50] | Well, I’m curious too. | 我也很好奇 |
[21:52] | It’s just the first week. We got some stuff we’re lookin’ at. | 这才第一周 我们在跟进一些线索 |
[21:55] | It’s incredible she’s alive. | 她还活着真是太不可思议了 |
[21:57] | Do you know anything? Where she’s been? | 你们有掌握什么线索吗 她这么多年都在哪 |
[21:59] | You see how late I been workin’. | 你知道我工作的有多晚 |
[22:01] | Maybe let’s forget about it tonight. | 今晚能别谈这事吗 |
[22:02] | We found a runaway. The guy knew her. | 我们找到一个认识她的离家出逃者 |
[22:06] | We tried askin’ others, street kids, | 我们试过询问其他在街头讨生活的孩子 |
[22:09] | but they ain’t talkin’ to us. | 没人愿意跟我们开口 |
[22:10] | Have you tried that women’s shelter on Pine Street? | 你们有问过松林街收容所的那个女人吗 |
[22:12] | Can’t really get into it, stuff bein’ classified and all. | 调查是保密的 我们不能多谈 |
[22:16] | – Oh, come on– – Would ya stop? | -别这样 -别说了 |
[22:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:24] | I’m a writer, I can’t help it. | 我是个作家 我忍不住 |
[22:26] | Right. He said. You have a book. | 对 他说过 你写了本书 |
[22:30] | Yeah, it comes out next week. | 是啊 下周就出版了 |
[22:33] | It’s all about the case. | 讲的是这个案子 |
[22:36] | And us. | 和我们 |
[22:39] | Well, I would love to read that. | 我很想读读看 |
[22:42] | Well, I was gonna bring y’all a copy, | 我本来想带一本给你们的 |
[22:44] | but he stopped me. | 但是他不让 |
[22:46] | Gifts shouldn’t flatter the giver. | 礼物应该是让收礼之人高兴 |
[22:50] | We’ll talk later about what you been up to. | 我们以后再谈你到底想干什么 |
[22:53] | Lori, you grew up around here? | 洛丽 你是在这长大的 |
[22:57] | Little Rock. I came here for college. | 小岩石山 我是来这里读的大学 |
[22:59] | “What I’ve been up to.” | “我到底想干什么” |
[23:01] | What’d you study? | 你学的什么 |
[23:04] | Poultry science. | 家禽科学 |
[23:06] | They make rocket fuel outta chickens. | 他们用鸡生产火箭燃料 |
[23:08] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[23:10] | Jesus. You don’t quit. | 老天 你不知道闭嘴吗 |
[23:22] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[23:34] | You have a lovely home. | 你家很漂亮 |
[23:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:49] | “There surely exists a mutable area of soul | “灵魂里有一块多变的区域 |
[23:53] | where grief is indistinguishable from madness. | 在那里悲伤和疯狂并无两样 |
[23:57] | Standing above the box of her children’s things, | 站在装有她子女遗物的箱子上方 |
[23:59] | she wept and clutched her chest. | 她痛哭流涕 |
[24:03] | ‘This wasn’t a happy home. | ‘这不是个幸福的家庭 |
[24:05] | Children should laugh, you know? | 孩子们应该欢笑 |
[24:08] | And there wasn’t much laughter around here.'” | 但这里并没有什么欢声笑语'” |
[24:15] | “Should laugh.” | “应该欢笑” |
[24:18] | “Children should laugh.” | “孩子们应该欢笑” |
[24:30] | “Children should laugh.” | “孩子们应该欢笑” |
[24:46] | The fuck? | 我操 |
[24:57] | Babe, I shoulda read this a long time ago. | 亲爱的 我应该早点读这本书的 |
[25:46] | – Thanks so much, Mom. – Oh, you’re welcome. | -谢谢 妈妈 -不用谢 |
[25:50] | Always happy to see my grandkids. | 能见到外孙外孙女我很高兴 |
[25:51] | I know they love it, too. | 他们也是 |
[25:54] | Becca’s gettin’ a cold. She just went down, | 贝卡有点着凉 刚睡下 |
[25:56] | but you might want to pick up some NyQuil. | 你最好去买点感冒药 |
[25:58] | – Sure. – All right. | -好 -好了 |
[26:01] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[26:14] | – You didn’t tell her about the divorce? – What? | -你没告诉她离婚的事 -什么 |
[26:17] | How you referred to me the other day as your ex-husband. | 你之前说我是你的前夫 |
[26:20] | In Sallisaw. | 在萨利索 |
[26:23] | What? You went to Sallisaw? | 什么 你去了萨利索 |
[26:26] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[26:28] | Why would I? I didn’t just go to Sallisaw. | 我为什么要告诉你 我不只是去了萨利索 |
[26:33] | I found footage of her. Julie. | 我还看到了有她的视频 朱莉 |
[26:38] | Yeah. I got her on film now. | 是的 我看到录有她的视频了 |
[26:41] | You have? | 你看到了 |
[26:45] | – You didn’t tell me? – Are you state police? | -你居然没告诉我 -你是州警吗 |
[26:48] | Seemed like you were gettin’ real comfortable, havin’ secrets. | 看起来你很喜欢藏着秘密 |
[26:52] | I let this dumb detective think I was single. | 我让那傻子警探认为我是单身 |
[26:55] | He talked. So what? | 所以他才会开口 那又怎么样 |
[26:58] | Maybe I thought you took this a little more serious. | 也许我本来以为你对待这事会更严肃 |
[27:02] | Now I know. No sweat. | 现在我知道了 没关系 |
[27:04] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[27:06] | You trying to control me. | 是你想控制我 |
[27:08] | Now you’re running around doing your thing, | 现在你又找回你的工作了 |
[27:11] | you want me home, washing clothes, making dinner. | 你想让我待在家里洗衣服做饭 |
[27:16] | This will shock you, but I have bigger dreams | 也许你不敢相信 但是相比于 |
[27:18] | than just making a house for you to brood in. | 给你弄个窝 我还有更大的梦想 |
[27:21] | I did nothin’ but support you, | 这么多年来我一直在支持你 |
[27:24] | whole time, years, while you worked on that fuckin’ book. | 支持你写那本破书 |
[27:26] | Yeah, as long as I was around, | 是啊 只要我在家 |
[27:28] | saw to the kids, kept your house. | 带好孩子 帮你收拾好家 |
[27:30] | Well, now you’re all over the place, | 而现在你满世界跑 |
[27:32] | meetin’ interesting men, tellin’ ’em about your ex-husband. | 和其他男人见面 跟他们讲你前夫的事 |
[27:35] | Do you really think that I did something with that detective? | 你真觉得我跟那警探有发生什么吗 |
[27:38] | I think– | 我觉得… |
[27:41] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[27:43] | But I think you’re a tourist, OK? | 但我觉得你是个游客 |
[27:46] | I think you’re a voyeur. | 是个窥阴癖者 |
[27:48] | Lifting yourself up on people’s bad luck. | 通过别人的痛苦抬高自己 |
[27:55] | That’s not what I do. Or did. | 我不干这种事 也没干过 |
[27:58] | Yeah. You– | 是啊 你… |
[28:00] | I think you use people. | 我觉得你会利用人 |
[28:03] | Like we’re all stories to you, | 我们在你眼里都是一个个故事 |
[28:04] | and you use ’em to make yourself bigger than us. | 你用这些故事把自己塑造的更伟大 |
[28:07] | I see you too, baby. | 我也看清你了 |
[28:10] | Y-You’re using this case to avoid home. | 你利用这个案子逃避回家 |
[28:13] | You’re smoking again– | 又开始抽烟 |
[28:15] | Smellin’ my clothes now, Ma? | 闻我的衣服了 老妈 |
[28:16] | We’re all just things in your way. | 我们都只是挡在你路上的障碍 |
[28:18] | Ten years, and you never got me right. | 十年了你还没了解我 |
[28:20] | You never got yourself right. | 你自己都不了解你自己 |
[28:22] | Stop pretending that you’re | 别再假装你蠢到 |
[28:24] | too dumb to know that you’re full of shit. | 完全不知道自己满嘴胡话 |
[28:26] | Well, soon as you dig your way out, lend me the shovel. | 你离开之前别忘了把铲子递给我 |
[28:29] | What’s wrong, baby girl? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[28:31] | She’s sick. She can’t breathe. | 她生病了 不能呼吸 |
[28:35] | You’re all stuffed up, huh, sweetie? | 鼻子堵住了是吗 |
[28:39] | I can run out, get some medicine. | 我可以出去买药 |
[28:41] | We’ve got Vick’s and some nose spray. | 家里有药 还有喷雾 |
[28:44] | I wanna be in your bed. | 我想去你们床上睡觉 |
[28:48] | Why don’t we all go get in the big bed? | 我们都去大床睡觉怎么样 |
[28:50] | Can Mom read a story? | 妈妈可以给我读个故事吗 |
[28:52] | Sure, baby. | 当然 孩子 |
[28:54] | Let’s get in bed. Henry, you wanna come? | 我们去床上 亨利 你来吗 |
[28:58] | Mom? Dad? | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[29:00] | What do “We do not”? | 我们必须做什么事 |
[29:06] | We do not say goodnight without “I love you’s.” | 我们说晚安必须说”我爱你” |
[29:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:33] | Wait. Ame? Becca? | 等等 艾米 贝卡 |
[29:38] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[29:42] | Where are ya? | 你们在哪 |
[29:43] | Becca. Henry. Becca! | 贝卡 亨利 贝卡 |
[29:47] | Where’d you go? | 你们去哪了 |
[29:52] | Where’s my family? | 我家人呢 |
[29:53] | “‘They fed me behind bars from an iron pan | “‘他们把我关起来用铁锅给我喂食 |
[29:57] | till one night I felt that | 直到有天晚上我感觉到 |
[29:58] | I was Bagheera, the Panther, | 我是巴希拉 黑豹 |
[30:01] | and no man’s plaything, | 不是人类的玩物 |
[30:02] | and I broke the silly lock with one blow of my paw | 我一巴掌打破枷锁 |
[30:06] | and came away. | 逃了出来 |
[30:08] | And because I had learned the ways of men, | 因为我学到了人类的行为 |
[30:11] | I became more terrible in the jungle than Shere Khan. | 我在丛林中变得比谢利·可汗还要可怕 |
[30:15] | Is it not so?’ | 不是吗’ |
[30:17] | ‘Yes,’ said Mowgli. | ‘是的’ 毛克利说 |
[30:20] | ‘All the jungle fear Bagheera– | ‘整个丛林都畏惧巴希拉 |
[30:24] | all except Mowgli.'” | 除了谢利·可汗'” |
[30:35] | “‘Though thou art a man’s cub,’ | “‘但你是人’ |
[30:37] | said the Black Panther, very tenderly, | 黑豹温柔地说 |
[30:41] | ‘and even as I returned to my jungle, | ‘即使我退回丛林 |
[30:44] | so thou must go back to men at last… | 你最终也要回到人类世界 |
[30:47] | to the men who are thy brothers, | 回到你的兄弟姐妹中去 |
[30:50] | if thou are not killed in the Council.'” | 如果你没被议会杀了的话 |
[30:59] | I announced myself and told him drop the weapon. | 我表明了自己的身份 并让他放下武器 |
[31:03] | He said when he counted three, he was gonna turn and fire. | 他说等他数到三 就会转身开枪 |
[31:07] | I let him get to two. | 我让他数到二 |
[31:09] | More’n I would’ve given him. | 我可不会让他数到二 |
[31:11] | More’n he deserved. | 他也不配他数到二 |
[31:14] | I went through this twice already. | 我已经说了两遍了 |
[31:16] | I know how it goes, | 我知道这是程序 |
[31:18] | but maybe give me some space. | 但是能不能给我点空间 |
[31:24] | What’s happenin’? How is he? | 怎么样了 他怎么样 |
[31:26] | He’s stable. He’s out of surgery. | 稳定下来了 刚做完手术 |
[31:28] | Won’t know about the leg till morning. | 但是要到明天早上才会知道腿的情况 |
[31:29] | Look, we need the statement again, while it’s all fresh. | 我们还得给你录口供 趁你还记得 |
[31:36] | Do not fuckin’ speak to me till tomorrow mornin’. | 明天早上之前别来烦我 |
[31:38] | At the earliest. | 明天一大早跟你们录口供 |
[31:41] | Oh, God. Are you OK? | 上帝啊 你还好吗 |
[31:45] | It’s all over the news, all these people dead. | 新闻上都在报 死了那么多人 |
[31:48] | Fuckin’ cracker shot Roland. | 那个疯子打中了罗兰 |
[31:51] | Might lose his leg. | 腿可能保不住了 |
[31:52] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[31:54] | A-Are you OK? You’re hurt? You– | 你还好吗 你受伤了吗 |
[31:55] | What? I’m fine, it’s my partner’s. | 我没事 这是我搭档的血 |
[32:04] | What happened out there? | 到底怎么回事 |
[32:08] | I’m sure it’ll be on the news. | 新闻上会播的 |
[32:12] | I wanna see him. | 我要见他 |
[32:13] | – I wanna see my partner. – No. No. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. | -我要见我搭档 -不行 明天 明天 |
[32:16] | He’s sedated. | 我们给他注射了镇静剂 |
[32:21] | Just– | 过来 |
[32:24] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[32:25] | I don’t wanna sit down. | 我不想坐下 |
[32:32] | You wanna go somewhere? Talk about it? | 你想去其他地方吗 好好谈谈 |
[32:34] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[32:38] | You can’t do anything here. | 你在这里什么都做不了 |
[32:40] | Let’s go, get you cleaned up. | 我们走 你得好好洗洗 |
[33:02] | What’s that you’re wearin’? | 你用了什么香水 |
[33:07] | That smell. | 这味道 |
[33:13] | Ivory soap. | 象牙皂 |
[33:16] | Chalk dust. | 粉笔灰 |
[33:22] | You wanna get outta here? | 你想离开这里吗 |
[33:42] | Wanna take a shower? | 要洗澡吗 |
[33:45] | You want something to drink? | 喝点什么吗 |
[33:52] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[34:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:02] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[35:59] | There was a set of prints in these files. They’re gone. | 档案里本来有一组指纹的 现在没了 |
[36:07] | Pretty old. Sure they were in there? | 很老的档案了 你确定里面有 |
[36:10] | I put it there myself! Box been sittin’ there ten years! | 是我放进去的 这盒子在这里放了十年 |
[36:13] | I’m the one handed it over. | 是我把盒子送过来的 |
[36:16] | Don’t know what to tell ya. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[36:17] | Shit gets misfiled all the time. | 档案放错是常有的事 |
[36:19] | I’m tellin’ you, this is where they’re supposed to be. | 听好了 它们应该就在这里 |
[36:22] | We had a set of unknowns taken from these toys– | 我们从那些玩具上提取了一组未知指纹 |
[36:24] | the unknowns aren’t here anymore. | 但是这些指纹现在却不见了 |
[36:29] | You got a log book? Anybody looked at these since then? | 你有登记簿吗 之后有没有人看过这些证据 |
[36:32] | Since 1980? Books only go back a few years. | 从80年开始的记录 登记簿只记录最近几年 |
[36:36] | Let me look at it anyway. | 给我看看 |
[36:40] | Go get ’em! | 快去拿 |
[37:54] | Harris. Got something here. | 哈里斯 有发现了 |
[37:59] | That looks like that boy’s backpack. | 看起来像那个孩子的背包 |
[38:02] | From the all-points, the dead boy. | 死掉的那个男孩 |
[38:36] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋 |
[38:46] | It’s planted. | 这是栽赃的 |
[38:48] | It’s bullshit. | 全是鬼扯 |
[38:51] | You get any sleep last night? | 你昨晚有睡觉吗 |
[38:53] | There was no real trial, so nobody looked hard. | 根本就没有庭审 所以没有人仔细调查过 |
[38:55] | I know I didn’t. But there’s no fuckin’ way | 我知道我没有 但是炸弹爆炸的时候 |
[38:58] | that backpack was in that crawlspace when that mortar went off. | 那背包绝对不可能在地下室里 |
[39:01] | It’s pristine. | 这背包完好无损 |
[39:04] | How long it take to process the scene? Three days? | 现场处理花了多久 三天 |
[39:07] | Plenty of time to put it there. | 有大把的时间可以把背包放进去 |
[39:10] | What about the shirt? Why is it burnt up? | 那衣服呢 怎么会烧过 |
[39:13] | I thought on that. | 我想过 |
[39:15] | They needed to sell the girl was dead, see? | 他们想让人们相信女孩已经死了 |
[39:18] | Somebody was movin’ fast. | 对方行动迅速 |
[39:19] | When that shootout happened, somebody saw an opportunity. | 枪战发生后 他们发现了机会 |
[39:23] | And our side slammed the fuckin’ door shut. | 而我们也借此机会了解了此案 |
[39:27] | What about Alan’s people? | 阿伦的人呢 |
[39:29] | Why didn’t they say anything? | 他们怎么没发现 |
[39:31] | State keeps puttin’ off the subpoena. They haven’t seen it. | 州政府一直在拖延传票 他们还没看到 |
[39:35] | It’s all bullshit. | 全是鬼扯 |
[39:37] | What are we sayin’? | 你什么意思 |
[39:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:41] | Coulda been somebody sneak in overnight. | 可能是有人晚上偷偷放进去的 |
[39:42] | I’m just sayin’, nobody was compelled to look too hard. | 我的意思是 没有人仔细调查过 |
[39:53] | I don’t know what to do with this right now. | 我不知道该怎么处理 |
[39:58] | We bring this to Blevins or Kent… | 如果上报布莱文斯或者肯特 |
[40:00] | they shut us down for doin’ | 他们就会因为我们的做法 |
[40:01] | the exact opposite of what we’re supposed to do. | 与他们的要求背道而驰而叫停我们 |
[40:03] | Oh, come on, man. It’s too big for that political bullshit. | 别搞这一套 这可比政治那一套重要多了 |
[40:06] | It ain’t bullshit to the Man. | 对他们来说不是 |
[40:08] | You ever learned that, | 你如果懂这一点 |
[40:09] | you wouldn’t’ve been on a desk last ten years. | 过去十年你就不会坐办公室了 |
[40:18] | Lieutenant West. | 韦斯特副队长 |
[40:24] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[40:28] | All right. | 好 |
[40:31] | Bring it over. Yeah. | 带过来 好 |
[40:39] | I’m serious about this, Roland. This is huge. | 我是认真的 罗兰 这不是小事 |
[40:49] | That was Briggs. | 是布里格斯的电话 |
[40:52] | Call came on the hotline last night. | 昨晚热线接到一个电话 |
[40:55] | Says we need to hear it. | 他说我们得听听 |
[41:01] | Uh, all right. | 好吧 |
[41:33] | All right, get back. | 好了 后退 |
[41:40] | Come on! There ya go. | 给 吃吧 |
[41:44] | There you go. Come on. | 吃吧 给 |
[41:57] | You best get in there, little man. | 快吃吧 小子 |
[42:00] | Ain’t no charity with these old dogs. | 这些老狗可不会留给你 |
[42:06] | Suppose you’re a lover, not a fighter, huh? Come here. | 看来你不喜争执 过来吧 |
[42:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[42:25] | Them eggs are fierce, huh? | 炒蛋不错吧 |
[42:30] | You show a woman you got good kitchen skills… | 让女人看到你会做饭 |
[42:34] | they know you ain’t lookin’ for a cook. | 她们就知道你不是在找厨师 |
[42:37] | You listenin’ to me, little man? | 要听话 小子 |
[42:40] | I’m tryin’ to help you out. | 我可是在帮你 |
[42:53] | Look here. Another stray. | 瞧瞧 又一只野狗 |
[43:05] | True, he’s got flaws, | 是 他也有缺点 |
[43:09] | but we’ll hear him out. | 不过先听听他要说什么 |
[43:12] | You sure this is his place? | 你确定是这里 |
[43:14] | Yeah, I phoned. | 对 我打过电话 |
[43:17] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[43:20] | He was always what you call a people person. | 他喜欢和人打交道 |
[43:24] | Never saw him have any use for the outdoors. | 从没见他在户外待过 |
[43:28] | Let’s go see. | 去看看就知道了 |
[43:31] | Give me just a second. | 等一会 |
[43:41] | When was the last time I saw him? | 我最后一次见到他是什么时候 |
[43:45] | I don’t really know, Dad. | 我不知道 爸爸 |
[43:51] | Hey. Maybe now’s not the best time to do this. | 也许现在时机不对 |
[43:58] | Y’all in the right place. | 你们来对地方了 |
[44:02] | You’re lookin’ good, Purple. | 你气色不错 老普 |
[44:05] | Who’s that old man with you? | 那老头是谁 |
[44:15] | He might be a little shaky, is all I’m sayin’. | 他状态不是很好 |
[44:18] | Or he might think that, uh… | 或者他觉得 |
[44:22] | I don’t know, he might be a little shaky. | 我也说不好 他状态不是很好 |
[44:27] | He don’t remember the last time he saw you. | 他不记得最后一次见到你是什么时候了 |
[44:31] | He remember why I’m pissed at him? | 他记得我为什么生他的气吗 |
[44:35] | Mm-mm. I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[44:40] | Sir… | 先生 |
[44:42] | what can I tell you– from experience– | 我可以告诉你 根据我的经验 |
[44:46] | it doesn’t do any good. | 告诉他也不会有什么用 |
[44:49] | Well… | 也许 |
[44:53] | …maybe I forgot, too. | 我也忘了 |
[45:10] | Where you keep your medals and whatnot? | 你的奖章之类的放哪去了 |
[45:13] | The White River. | 扔河里去了 |
[45:15] | What about that picture with Clinton? | 和克林顿的合影呢 |
[45:18] | Mighta lined the kennel with it. | 搭狗窝了 |
[45:21] | Thought you hated dogs. | 你不是不喜欢够吗 |
[45:23] | My best friend’s a dog. | 我最好的朋友是条狗 |
[45:29] | Got pictures or somethin’? | 你有照片吗 |
[45:31] | Let me get a look at your kids. | 让我看看你的孩子 |
[45:33] | Don’t have no kids, man. | 我没有孩子 |
[45:37] | You and that woman. | 你和那个女人 |
[45:41] | Name escapes me. | 名字给忘了 |
[45:44] | Y’all got married. | 你们不是结婚了 |
[45:47] | You’re thinkin’ of someone else. | 你记错了 |
[45:50] | You never got married? | 你没结婚 |
[45:53] | Not once? | 一次都没有 |
[45:56] | I’d’a… | 我 |
[45:58] | sworn you were married. | 记得你结过婚 |
[46:02] | You don’t talk to somebody for 24 years, | 你24年不和一个人说话 |
[46:06] | you’re gonna miss some shit. | 有些东西就会想不起来 |
[46:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[46:41] | Go on, have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[47:05] | State Police hotline. | 州警热线 |
[47:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[47:11] | You’re looking for me. | 你们在找我 |
[47:13] | I saw on the television. | 我在电视上看到了 |
[47:16] | What’s your name, ma’am? | 你叫什么名字 女士 |
[47:18] | I saw him on the television. | 我在电视上看到他了 |
[47:22] | Leave me alone. Make him leave me alone. | 别来烦我 让他别来烦我 |
[47:26] | Ma’am, is this about Julie Purcell? | 女士 你说的和朱莉·珀塞尔有关吗 |
[47:29] | Do you have information about Julie Purcell? | 你有朱莉·珀塞尔的相关线索吗 |
[47:33] | That’s not my real name. | 那不是我的真名 |
[47:35] | What is your name, ma’am? | 那你的真名是什么 女士 |
[47:37] | Tell him to leave me alone. | 让他别来烦我 |
[47:40] | I– | 我 |
[47:42] | I know what he did. | 我知道他做了什么 |
[47:44] | Who? | 谁 |
[47:45] | The man on TV acting like my father! | 电视上装作是我爸爸的那个男人 |
[47:49] | Can you tell me where you’re calling from? | 你能告诉我你是在哪打得这个电话吗 |
[47:52] | Where’s my brother? Will. | 我哥哥在哪 威尔 |
[47:54] | I don’t know what he did with him. | 我不知道他对他做了什么 |
[47:57] | Who… what… who did with him, ma’am? | 谁对他做了什么 女士 |
[47:59] | We left him resting. | 我们让他在家休息 |
[48:02] | What she sayin’? | 她在说什么 |
[48:04] | What’s that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[48:06] | Can you tell me where you are? | 你能告诉我你在哪吗 |
[48:08] | We can take care of you, ma’am. | 我们可以保护你 女士 |
[48:11] | No, you won’t. | 不 你们不能 |
[48:12] | You work for them. | 你为他们卖命 |
[48:14] | Tell him to leave me alone! It– | 让他离我远点 |
[48:19] | He took me, and I’m never coming back. | 他带走我 我就再也回不来了 |
[48:22] | Ma’am, can you stay on the line, please? | 女士 请不要挂断电话好吗 |
[48:25] | Could you talk to me? | 请保持通话 |
[48:26] | Just leave me alone! | 别来烦我 |
[48:29] | Ma’am. Hello? | 女士 喂 |
[48:34] | Are you there? | 你还在吗 |
[48:40] | What’s she sayin’? | 她在说什么 |
[48:42] | I mean, that was her. | 那是她 |
[48:44] | Man, where is she? | 她在哪 |
[48:49] | Lieutenant West. | 韦斯特副队长 |
[48:55] | Roland. | 罗兰 |
[49:02] | You talkin’ to those TV people? | 你跟电视台的人谈过了 |
[49:07] | I hung up on ’em several times. | 我挂了他们几次电话 |
[49:11] | They’re deep in it. | 他们调查得很深 |
[49:14] | Didn’t want anything to come back on us. | 不想有事对我们产生影响 |
[49:17] | “Anything”? | 有事 |
[49:21] | Like… killin’ a man? | 比如 杀了个人 |
[49:25] | Well, is it… | 那么 |
[49:28] | comin’ back? | 有影响吗 |
[49:30] | No, so far. | 暂时没有 |
[49:34] | But that director showed me some pictures. | 但是导演给我看了几张照片 |
[49:42] | Dan O’Brien’s body was found | 在一个密苏里州南部开采完的采石场里 |
[49:43] | in a drained quarry… southern Missouri. | 发现了丹·奥布莱恩的尸体 |
[49:49] | They’re onto somethin’ about Harris James. | 他们有查到哈里斯·詹姆斯的一些事 |
[49:55] | How you gonna talk to these people… | 我们做了那些事 |
[49:58] | we done what we done? | 你怎么还能跟这些人说话 |
[50:00] | You don’t know what you might say. | 你不知道你会说些什么 |
[50:03] | Or might remember. | 或者记得什么 |
[50:06] | If I remember what we done, I’ll remember not to say. | 如果我记得做了什么 就会记得什么不能说 |
[50:12] | Other thing I found out. Me. | 我还发现一件事 我 |
[50:18] | That note sent to the parents, | 寄给孩子父母的那封信 |
[50:21] | letters cut out? | 字母拼出来的信 |
[50:25] | Lucy wrote it. The mother. | 是露西写的 那个妈妈 |
[50:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[50:30] | How you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[50:31] | Some things Ame quoted in the book. | 艾米在书里引用的内容 |
[50:33] | Things the mother said. I’ll show you. They line up. | 那妈妈说过的话 我可以给你看 能说通 |
[50:39] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[50:41] | I think– | 我认为 |
[50:43] | you look at the note, what it’s sayin’… | 看看信上的内容 |
[50:47] | think she was tryin’ to make Tom feel better. | 我认为她是想让汤姆好受点 |
[50:51] | Tryin’ to get him to let go. | 想让他放下这一切 |
[50:53] | ‘Cause she already had, way before. | 因为她早就放下了 |
[50:57] | Ah, so what? So what if she did? | 那又怎么样 是她寄得又怎么样 |
[51:00] | We already knew she had some connection to– | 我们早就知道她和 |
[51:04] | –that guy whose name you just said. | 你刚提到的那个人有关系 |
[51:10] | He came to see me. | 他来见过我 |
[51:14] | Day after what happened. | 事情发生的第二天 |
[51:16] | Hoyt. | 霍伊特 |
[51:19] | What? | 什么 |
[51:23] | You never told me that. | 你没告诉过我 |
[51:25] | I made a decision. | 我做了决定 |
[51:28] | Yeah. Had other things to think about. | 有其他事需要考虑 |
[51:31] | Includin’ a family. | 包括一个家庭 |
[51:33] | I let it go. | 所以我选择放手 |
[51:35] | What’d you get from him? | 他给了你什么 |
[51:38] | Nothin’, I think. | 什么都没有 |
[51:44] | He knew about what we done. | 他知道我们做了什么 |
[51:47] | Seemed like he was in the dark on some stuff, too. | 似乎有些事他也不知道 |
[51:52] | I can’t, uh… | 我不记… |
[51:57] | I… really can’t remember. | 我真的不记得了 |
[52:03] | Passed away some years back. | 几年前去世了 |
[52:08] | You walked away. | 你放弃了 |
[52:15] | Not this time. | 这次不会 |
[52:18] | This what you come to see me about? | 你来见我就是为了这件事 |
[52:23] | Twenty-five years. | 25年了 |
[52:24] | What, you doin’ old man fantasy camp? | 你这是要为老头实现梦想 |
[52:29] | You think you– | 你觉得你 |
[52:30] | think you can just roll up here | 觉得你就这么来找我 |
[52:32] | and I’ll be all, “Golly gee, partner! | 我就会”上帝啊 搭档 |
[52:35] | Let’s grab our junior detective clue-finders | 我们叫上小警探一起 |
[52:37] | and have an adventure!” | 展开冒险吧” |
[52:51] | You… | 你 |
[52:55] | You know, ’80? | 你知道 80年 |
[52:57] | We stopped bein’ partners. | 我们就已经不是搭档了 |
[52:59] | You get married. | 你结了婚 |
[53:00] | It’s natural for people to drift apart. | 人们渐行渐远很正常 |
[53:04] | This right now? This ain’t that. | 但是现在这情况可不是 |
[53:10] | All this time. | 这么多年来 |
[53:12] | You never picked up the phone. | 你没打过一次电话 |
[53:15] | Never dropped by for a beer. | 没来过一次 |
[53:18] | Never said you’re fuckin’ sorry once. | 一次都没道过歉 |
[53:20] | Roland– | 罗兰 |
[53:22] | And I was gonna put that shit aside. | 我本来已经准备好忘了那一切 |
[53:25] | Have a drink with ya. | 和你好好喝一杯 |
[53:27] | Reminisce. | 忆往昔 |
[53:30] | Maybe just watch the dogs play and the sun go fuckin’ down. | 看着狗打闹 看着太阳下山 |
[53:34] | But look what you’re doin’. | 但是看看你做了什么 |
[53:37] | How many of those you go through a week? | 你一周要喝多少酒 |
[53:39] | Hey, fuck you, man! | 滚你妈的 |
[53:41] | I’m fine… | 我一个人在这里 |
[53:44] | alone out here. | 好的很 |
[53:49] | No woman. No kids. | 没有女人 没有孩子 |
[53:55] | And no old friends. | 也没有老朋友 |
[54:00] | So that means I get to drink exactly as much as I want to! | 所以我想喝多少就喝多少 |
[54:06] | You don’t judge me, motherfucker! | 你没资格说我 你个混蛋 |
[54:10] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[54:12] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[54:14] | What I did. | 我做了什么 |
[54:17] | You talkin’ ’bout my drinkin’? | 你敢跟我提喝酒 |
[54:19] | I’d whip your ass if it wouldn’t kill ya. | 如果喝酒没喝死你 我就会好好收拾你一顿 |
[54:24] | And you still ain’t apologized, | 而你还是没道歉 |
[54:27] | Roland. | 罗兰 |
[54:31] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[54:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[54:39] | I’m sorry, but I just can’t remember. | 我很抱歉 但是我不记得 |
[54:44] | I don’t– I… | 我不… |
[54:47] | I, uh, I can’t– | 我不能 |
[54:51] | Can’t remember my life, man. | 记不得我的人生 |
[54:55] | I can’t remember my wife… | 记不得我老婆 |
[55:00] | I-I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[55:03] | If you tell me I… | 如果你说 |
[55:06] | I did something wrong, well, OK. I’m sorry. | 我做错了事 那我很抱歉 |
[55:11] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[55:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[55:16] | I-I got this, uh… | 我在整理 |
[55:22] | this file I’m workin’ on, | 一份文件 |
[55:24] | and, uh, I read it every mornin’. | 每天早上都要读一遍 |
[55:28] | And, uh– | 然后 |
[55:30] | But I’m missin’ so much. | 还是有很多遗漏 |
[55:37] | But you remember some stuff. | 但是你还记得一些事 |
[55:40] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[55:42] | you know me, right? | 你记得我 对吗 |
[55:45] | Nah, it’s… other things. | 不 我是指其他事 |
[55:51] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[55:53] | You need help killin’ time, | 你如果需要打发时间 |
[55:57] | I’m your man. | 尽管来找我 |
[56:00] | I come up with ways to kill time | 我知道许多别人根本没想过的 |
[56:03] | ain’t nobody ever thought of. | 打发时间的方法 |
[56:06] | You wanna drink? Talk? | 想喝酒 聊天 |
[56:11] | Watch a ball game? | 看球赛 |
[56:14] | I’m right here. | 尽管来找我 |
[56:17] | But I don’t want to dip so much as a toe back in that shit. | 但是我一点都不想再粘上那堆破事 |
[56:24] | She still be out there. | 她还活着 |
[56:25] | Ohh, don’t give me that. | 别跟我来这一套 |
[56:29] | Half the cases you ever worked never closed. | 你经手的案子有一半都没结案 |
[56:34] | You quit the job. | 你辞了职 |
[56:36] | I was there. | 我可是看到的 |
[56:37] | There were other considerations at the time. | 当时还有其他考量 |
[56:39] | I just, uh… | 我 |
[56:43] | between me and Ame. | 我和艾米之间的事 |
[56:47] | And before I’m a… | 在我变成一个 |
[56:50] | droolin’ fuckin’ squash plant, | 连口水都控制不住的植物人之前 |
[56:52] | and with whatever brains I got left, | 不管我还记得多少 |
[56:54] | I’m gonna finish this. | 我要了结此事 |
[57:00] | No. | 不行 |
[57:02] | Yes. | 行 |
[57:04] | No. | 不行 |
[57:06] | Oh, yes. | 行 |
[57:09] | No, man. | 不行 |
[57:14] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[57:16] | Stir some shit up with me. | 跟我一起搅和 |
[57:25] | How is it your son don’t have you locked up? | 你儿子怎么还没把你关起来 |
[57:29] | He don’t know how fucked up I am. | 他还不知道我有多糟 |
[57:33] | Well, I got bad news. | 我有个坏消息 |
[57:36] | Your condition’s worse than you think. | 你的情况比你想得还要糟 |
[57:39] | You imagine two old motherfuckers like us | 你觉得我们这两个老东西 |
[57:42] | doin’ anything other than pissin’ our pants? | 除了尿裤子还能干点什么 |
[57:47] | Come on. | 别傻了 |
[57:48] | This is some sad… senile shit. | 这都是陈年旧事了 |
[57:56] | Seventy-year-old black man… | 70岁黑人老头 |
[58:00] | goin’ batshit crazy, runnin’ around | 发了疯一样 拿着警徽和枪 |
[58:03] | with a badge and gun. | 四处调查 |
[58:07] | You shouldn’t miss that. | 你不该错过的 |
[58:13] | Well, I could use a laugh. | 我到是可以乐一乐 |