时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | This pasta primavera is gonna be perfect! | 这个蔬菜意大利面肯定超完美 |
[00:33] | Just a little salt, a pinch of pepper, | 加点盐 加点胡椒粉 |
[00:36] | and finally the rabbit meatballs. | 最后是兔肉丸 |
[00:41] | Beaky! | 小鹰 |
[00:43] | You are supposed to get the rabbit for the meatballs! | 你应该去抓兔子来做肉丸的 |
[00:49] | Almost got it that time. | 差点就成功了 |
[00:52] | Beaky, my little Boobadiel. | 小鹰 我的小宝贝 |
[00:56] | You want to make your mama proud, right? | 你希望妈妈为你骄傲 对吧 |
[01:00] | Oh, yup, yup, yup, yup. | 是的 是的 是的 |
[01:02] | And you know nothing would make your mama more happy | 你知道如果听妈妈的话 |
[01:06] | than doing what she asks you to do, right? | 妈妈就会很开心吧 |
[01:09] | Oh, yup, yup, yup. Oh, yup | 是的 是的 是的 |
[01:11] | Very good. | 很好 |
[01:13] | Now, go out and fetch your mama a nice juicy rabbit for dinner. | 出去给妈妈抓一只美味的兔子当晚餐吧 |
[01:19] | And don’t come back until you do! | 抓不到就别回来了 |
[01:24] | Gosh, I better make my ma proud of me and catch a rabbit. | 妈呀 我赶紧抓只兔子 让妈妈为我骄傲吧 |
[01:35] | Jackpot! | 中大奖了 |
[01:36] | Just what I needed! | 我就需要这个 |
[01:38] | Now all I need is a can opener. | 现在找个开罐器就好了 |
[01:41] | Ah, there’s one. | 有了 |
[01:43] | How convenient. | 好方便 |
[01:46] | There! | 好了 |
[01:47] | Bottoms up! | 干杯 |
[01:53] | Aw, shucks. | 该死 |
[01:58] | Eh, what’s up, Doc? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[02:02] | I’m looking for a rabbit. | 我在找兔子 |
[02:04] | A rabbit, huh? | 兔子 |
[02:07] | So tell me, Doc, | 告诉我 伙计 |
[02:08] | when you find this, uh, rabbit, what are you gonna do with it? | 你找到兔子以后 准备怎么处理他 |
[02:12] | Naw, naw, no, I can’t say it. No, no, nope. | 不 不 不 我不能说 |
[02:15] | Ah, come on! Tell me. | 拜托 说吧 |
[02:18] | Naw, naw, naw, it’s too gruesome. | 不 不 不 太可怕了 |
[02:20] | Too gruesome. | 太可怕了 |
[02:20] | – No, no, no. – I’m genuinely curious. | -不 不 不 -我真的很好奇 |
[02:24] | Please! | 拜托 |
[02:25] | Well, uh, I shouldn’t tell you, | 我不该告诉你的 |
[02:27] | but if I could, I’d say, | 但如果要说的话 |
[02:31] | I’m gonna catch him and maul him and beat him | 我会抓住他 痛扁他 |
[02:33] | and skin him and grind him up and make him | 剥了他的皮 把他磨碎 |
[02:34] | into rabbit meatballs. | 做成兔肉丸 |
[02:36] | But I’m not gonna tell ya. Oh, no, no, no. | 但我不会说的 不 不 不 |
[02:39] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[02:41] | Uh, listen, Doc, I don’t mean to toot my own horn, | 伙计 我不是自夸啊 |
[02:44] | but, uh, I’m an expert at catching rabbits. | 但我是抓兔子的专家 |
[02:47] | You are? | 是吗 |
[02:49] | Will you help me catch a rabbit? | 你能帮我抓只兔子吗 |
[02:50] | Oh, will you, will you? Please? | 好吗 好吗 求你了 |
[02:52] | I’ll do better than that, my fine feathered friend. | 何止啊 可爱的鹰朋友 |
[02:55] | I’ll teach ya! | 我可以教你 |
[02:58] | Now just sit down here. | 坐在这里 |
[03:02] | Greetings, class! | 同学们 大家好 |
[03:04] | Welcome to Rabbit Hunting 101. | 欢迎参加《猎兔入门课》 |
[03:06] | Time to take attendance. | 该签到了 |
[03:08] | Anyone who’s here, raise your hand. | 来的人举个手 |
[03:12] | Oh, oh, oh, present! | 来了 |
[03:16] | Now, uh, lesson one. | 第一课 |
[03:17] | Outsmarting rabbits. | 比兔子更聪明 |
[03:19] | It’s common knowledge that rabbits are really good at multiplying. | 众所周知 兔子很擅长乘法 |
[03:23] | Now, come up to the board, please. | 请上黑板 |
[03:25] | Solve this multiplication problem. | 解决这个乘法 |
[03:27] | Now, uh, let’s see, um… | 我想想 |
[03:31] | Now, don’t tell me, now, don’t tell me, uh… | 不要告诉我 不要告诉我 |
[03:35] | Is it one? | 是1吗 |
[03:36] | Wrong. Try again. | 错 再试一次 |
[03:38] | 2 Uh, two? | |
[03:42] | Nope. Uh-uh. Not. Nah. | 不 不是 不 |
[03:45] | Nein. Not a sausage. | 不是 错了 |
[03:49] | Eh, don’t sweat over it too much, Doc. | 别太担心 伙计 |
[03:51] | You’ll never need this stuff in the real world, anyway. | 现实生活中你不需要这项技能 |
[03:54] | Now, for lesson two. | 第二课 |
[03:56] | Tracking rabbits. | 追踪兔子 |
[03:57] | If you want to find a rabbit, you gotta learn to follow their tracks. | 如果你想找到兔子 就必须学习追踪他们的足迹 |
[04:01] | Now, do you see any tracks? | 看到什么足迹[铁轨]了吗 |
[04:03] | Oh, uh, uh, I found ’em. | 我看到了 |
[04:05] | I found tracks. Yup, yup, I found them. | 我看到铁轨了 是的 是的 |
[04:08] | Good job, kiddo. Now, follow them | 干得好 孩子 跟着铁轨走 |
[04:10] | and you’ll find that rabbit. | 就能找到兔子了 |
[04:15] | – I hear something. – What’s it sound like? | -我听到了什么声音 -什么声音 |
[04:18] | Well, it kind of sounds like a tra– | 听起来有点像火 |
[04:26] | Whoa, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[04:28] | I don’t think that was a rabbit at all. | 我觉得那不是兔子 |
[04:33] | I think that was a train! | 那是火车 |
[04:36] | Were you trying to trick me? | 你是在骗我吗 |
[04:37] | Trick ya? Nah. Nah. I wasn’t trying to trick ya. | 骗你 不 不 我没有骗你 |
[04:41] | I was uh, “Training” Ya. | 我在训练[火车]你 |
[04:44] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[04:46] | Makes perfect sense to me. | 有道理啊 |
[04:48] | Oh, yup, yup. | 是的 是的 |
[04:49] | Come on, Spinoza. | 来吧 斯宾诺莎[哲学家] |
[04:50] | Time for lesson three. | 该上第三课了 |
[04:52] | Trapping rabbits. | 诱捕兔子 |
[05:00] | Is that high enough? | 够高吗 |
[05:03] | Nah. A little higher, Doc. | 不 再高一点 伙计 |
[05:10] | All right. That looks good. | 好了 差不多了 |
[05:11] | Hold it right there. | 抓紧了 |
[05:15] | Boy, oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[05:16] | That’s a nice-looking rabbit trap. | 这个捕兔陷阱真不错 |
[05:19] | Yup, yup, yup. Sure is. | 是的 当然了 |
[05:21] | Ah, wait a second. | 等等 |
[05:23] | I almost forget the most important part of the trap, Doc. | 我差点忘了陷阱最重要的部分 伙计 |
[05:27] | – Uh, what’s that? – The bait. | -什么 -诱饵 |
[05:29] | Uh, say, Mac. | 伙计 |
[05:31] | Could you do me a favor and place the bait under the trap for me? | 你能帮我把诱饵放在陷阱下面吗 |
[05:34] | Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah, huh, huh, I can do that. | 好的 好的 没问题 |
[05:37] | Uh, place the bait. | 放诱饵 |
[05:39] | Is this where I place it? | 放在这里吗 |
[05:44] | A little further, Doc. | 再往前一点 伙计 |
[05:46] | Yeah, yeah, a little further. | 好的 再往前一点 |
[05:48] | All right, Doc, right there. | 好了 伙计 就在那里 |
[05:50] | Uh, like this? | 这样吗 |
[05:52] | Perfect! | 完美 |
[05:53] | Okay, I placed the bai– | 好了 我把诱饵 |
[06:03] | Did the trap work? | 陷阱奏效了吗 |
[06:05] | You bet it did, Doc! | 肯定啊 伙计 |
[06:07] | You caught your first rabbit. | 你抓到了第一只兔子 |
[06:08] | I did? Uh, where? Where’s the rabbit? | 是吗 在哪 兔子在哪里 |
[06:11] | He’s right here. See? | 就在这里 看到了吗 |
[06:18] | Gotcha! | 抓到了 |
[06:22] | That’s it! Take him down! | 就这样 干掉他 |
[06:23] | You got him, Doc. Give him a left! | 你抓到他了 伙计 左拳 |
[06:25] | And a right. And another. And– | 右拳 再来一拳 再来 |
[06:27] | He sure is a slippery fella. | 他太滑头了 |
[06:29] | Here, finish him off with this. | 给 用这个干掉他 |
[06:30] | Thanks. Oh, now, I gotcha! | 谢谢 抓到你了 |
[06:38] | Well, did I get him? | 抓到他了吗 |
[06:40] | Oh, did I get the rabbit? | 我抓到兔子了吗 |
[06:42] | Bravo, Doc. | 好极了 伙计 |
[06:44] | You did it. You passed the class with flying colors. | 你成功了 你以优异的成绩毕业了 |
[06:47] | Therefore, I present you with this diploma. | 这是颁发给你的文凭 |
[06:50] | Oh, boy, oh, boy. I got a rabbit and a dee-ploma. | 天啊 我抓到了兔子 还得到了一张文凭 |
[06:54] | Oh, Ma! | 妈 |
[06:57] | Look what I got, Ma. | 看看我的收获吧 妈妈 |
[06:59] | I caught you a rabbit, and I got an edjumacation. | 我帮你抓到了兔子 还得到了文凭 |
[07:02] | Are you proud of me, Ma? | 你为我骄傲吗 妈 |
[07:04] | Are you proud of me? | 为我骄傲吗 |
[07:05] | Beaky, no! | 小鹰 不 |
[07:10] | Oh, they blow up so fast. | 爆炸得太快了 |
[07:14] | Ah, well. Class dismissed. | 好了 下课 |
[07:28] | I claim this planet in the name of Mars. | 我以火星的名义征服这颗星球 |
[07:37] | You will relieve yourself of that flag, | 把旗帜吐出来 |
[07:39] | and return it at once. | 立刻还给我 |
[07:44] | Come out and fight me like a Martian. | 像火星人一样出来和我战斗吧 |
[07:50] | Oh, uh, never mind. | 没事了 |
[07:52] | As you were. | 您忙吧 |
[08:39] | What a mess. | 一团糟 |
[10:48] | I am one stuck duck! | 我被卡住了 |