时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Are you stupid? What are you doing in the street? | 你傻了吗 躺在大马路上干什么 |
[00:27] | What are you, an idiot? | 你是白痴吗 |
[01:20] | No! | 不 |
[01:23] | – Keep moving! – No! | -接着走 -不 |
[01:34] | Come on, get her! | 用点力 抓紧她 |
[01:38] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[01:40] | Put her down. | 把她放下来 |
[01:44] | Keep moving. | 接着走 |
[01:46] | – Shut up! Let’s go. Keep going. – Help me. | -闭嘴 快走 -救命 |
[01:58] | – We have to go back. – There’s no point, she’s dead. | -我们得回去 -没用的 她已经死了 |
[02:00] | – You don’t know that. – Get in! | -你并不确定 -进去 |
[02:02] | Hey, take it easy! | 轻着点 |
[02:03] | You know what, dude, you better start | 知道吗 伙计 你最好赶紧 |
[02:05] | to decide whose side you’re on. | 决定自己站哪边 |
[02:06] | We can’t just leave her in the middle of the street. | 我们不能把她丢在大马路上 |
[02:11] | Nina. | 尼娜 |
[02:21] | Nina, I know you’re upset. | 尼娜 我知道你很生气 |
[02:23] | Of course I’m upset, Jack. What do you expect? | 我当然生气 杰克 你以为呢 |
[02:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:27] | Look, the reason why I had to leave | 听着 我离开办公室是因为 |
[02:28] | the office is because I got a call from Walsh. | 我接到了沃尔什的电话 |
[02:30] | He was meeting another one of our agents Scott Baylor | 他当时正和另一位特工 斯科特·贝勒碰面 |
[02:33] | – because he said he had evidence that… – That led you to me. | -因为他说自己有证据 -让你怀疑我 |
[02:36] | I know, Jack, but you should have thought it through. | 我知道 杰克 但你该三思的 |
[02:38] | Nina, listen to me. | 尼娜 听我说 |
[02:40] | Richard Walsh is dead. | 理查德·沃尔什死了 |
[02:44] | What? | 什么 |
[02:45] | He was shot. I watched him die. | 他中枪了 我看着他死去 |
[02:48] | What is going on? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[02:51] | He was killed because he had proof | 他被杀的原因是他握有 |
[02:52] | that people from our own agency are behind the hit on Palmer. | 我们局里有人参与暗杀帕尔默的证据 |
[02:56] | – Who? – I don’t know yet. | -谁 -我还不清楚 |
[02:59] | Right before Richard died, he gave me that keycard. | 理查德死前把那张门卡给我了 |
[03:01] | I’m hoping that’s going to tell us. | 希望门卡能给我们答案 |
[03:03] | Jamey’s trying to break it down now. | 杰梅正试着破解它 |
[03:05] | – You trust Jamey? – He did. I trust you. | -你信任杰梅 -理查德信她 我信你 |
[03:09] | Which means the three of us have to work together. | 也就是说 我们仨要通力合作 |
[03:12] | And from this point forward, | 从现在开始 |
[03:13] | we have to assume that we can trust nobody else. | 我们要假设其他人都不可信任 |
[03:18] | – I understand. – Good. | -我明白了 -很好 |
[03:21] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[03:25] | Work the card with Jamey. I have to make a call. | 和杰梅一起破解门卡 我去打个电话 |
[03:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:38] | Senator, Agent Pierce wanted to talk to you | 参议员 皮尔斯特工说你一回来 |
[03:40] | as soon as you got back. | 就想马上和你谈谈 |
[03:40] | Fine. Just give me a minute. | 好的 先等我一会 |
[03:42] | – It’s important, there’s a security issue. – A minute! | -这很重要 事关安保问题 -就一会 |
[03:52] | – Yeah. – Did you find anything out yet? | -怎么了 -你有查到什么吗 |
[03:53] | David, it’s barely been half an hour since you told me about it. | 大卫 你不到半点小时前才把这件事告诉我 |
[03:56] | Carl, I need you to find out the source of this story. | 卡尔 我要你找到消息来源 |
[03:59] | Not first thing in the morning. Now! | 别拖到明早 现在就去办 |
[04:01] | I understand, but this can’t be done over the phone. | 我理解 但这不可能在电话里讲 |
[04:03] | I have to talk to some people in person. | 我必须亲自去找人谈谈 |
[04:05] | It’s five after three. I want to hear something by 4:00. | 现在是三点零五 四点前我希望能有消息 |
[04:07] | David, you’ve got to let me… | 大卫 你得让我 |
[04:14] | – Where were you? – I went for a drive. | -你去哪了 -开车兜风 |
[04:17] | A drive, alone, at this time of night? | 这么晚了还独自兜风吗 |
[04:20] | I just needed to get away for a while. | 我只是需要脱身一会 |
[04:22] | Away from what, David? | 从什么中脱身 大卫 |
[04:27] | Everything. | 这一切 |
[04:30] | Wait a minute. They haven’t told you, have they? | 等会 他们还没告诉你是吗 |
[04:32] | There has been an assassination threat. | 有人威胁要暗杀你 |
[04:37] | – That’s what all the fuss is about? – Yes. | -这就是大家大惊小怪的原因吗 -对 |
[04:41] | I thought it was something serious. | 我还以为是什么大事呢 |
[04:53] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[04:55] | I’m screening the passenger list, something doesn’t add up here. | 我在排查乘客名单 有些蹊跷的地方 |
[04:58] | – What? – 2B | -什么 -2B |
[05:00] | – Manifest shows an empty seat. – So? | -乘客名单上显示这位置没人坐 -所以呢 |
[05:02] | According to the ticketing file, | 根据出票记录 |
[05:04] | first class was full, plus there is a waiting list. | 头等舱全部满座 而且还有人等待补位 |
[05:07] | Why would the plane take off with an empty seat? | 为什么飞机没有坐满就起飞了 |
[05:10] | – Doesn’t make sense. – This is good, let’s work it. | -这不合理 -很好 调查下去 |
[05:12] | – What time does Rayburn get in? – 6:00. | -雷本恩什么时候进来 -6点 |
[05:14] | Well then, wake him up, bring him in now. | 叫醒他 现在就让他来 |
[05:16] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[05:24] | We’ve got something off the keycard. | 我们在门卡里发现了些东西 |
[05:25] | The encryption is complex. | 加密方式很复杂 |
[05:26] | But I’ve asked Jamey to isolate sectors | 但我让杰梅分离了不同区域 |
[05:27] | and she’s managed to extract one. | 她设法提取了一个区域 |
[05:30] | Just part of one, actually. | 其实只有一部分 |
[05:31] | That’s it, just an address. What’s that got to do with Palmer? | 只有一个地址而已 这和帕尔默有什么联系 |
[05:35] | It doesn’t say. | 看不出来 |
[05:36] | Crosscheck it with his schedule for tomorrow. | 和他明天的行程交叉比对下 |
[05:38] | He’s not going anywhere near it. | 他不会去那里附近 |
[05:40] | Has he been anywhere near it since he came to Los Angeles? | 他来洛杉矶后去过那里周围吗 |
[05:43] | No. | 没有 |
[05:44] | How about previous visits, | 之前的来访呢 |
[05:46] | connection to family members, associates, anything? | 和家庭成员 同僚等的关系呢 |
[05:48] | Yeah I can check, it will take time. | 我可以查查 不过要点时间 |
[05:49] | No, let’s see what we can peel off. Start in here. | 不 看看能挖出什么 从这里开始 |
[05:57] | Still just the address on San Fernando Road. | 还是一个圣费尔南多路的地址 |
[05:59] | How long is it going to take you | 你需要多长时间 |
[06:00] | to access the next level? Minutes or hours? | 能破解出下一层加密 几分钟还是几个小时 |
[06:03] | – Hours most likely. – We don’t have hours. | -可能几个小时 -我们没有那么多时间 |
[06:06] | I’ll check out the address myself. | 我亲自去查查这个地址 |
[06:10] | – You want some backup? – No. I need you here. | -要我后援吗 -我需要你待在这里 |
[06:18] | – What’s wrong? – I don’t know. | -怎么了 -我不清楚 |
[06:20] | Suddenly I can’t access our decryption software. | 我突然无法访问解密程序了 |
[06:26] | Phones are down, too. | 电话也没声了 |
[06:29] | It’s a lockdown. | 这是封锁行动 |
[06:36] | It’s Mason. Hide the keycard. | 是梅森 把门卡藏好 |
[06:40] | I’ll handle this. | 我来处理 |
[06:54] | Hello, Nina. | 你好 尼娜 |
[06:55] | These men are with Internal Investigations. | 他们是内部调查科的 |
[06:57] | You are now on official lockdown. | 你们被正式封锁了 |
[06:58] | – On what authority? – District Office. | -谁授权的 -地区检察署 |
[07:02] | Trying to stop an assassination, George. | 乔治 我们正在阻止刺杀 |
[07:04] | Can’t you find anything better to do than this? | 你没有别的事能做了吗 |
[07:07] | Two agents died tonight. | 两名特工今晚死了 |
[07:09] | Lockdown is standard procedure until we get some answers. | 封锁是得到答案前的标准程序 |
[07:13] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克在哪 |
[07:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:21] | Station 2, coming your way. | 二号岗 去你那里了 |
[07:36] | Lockdown, nobody leaves. | 封锁 任何人不得离开 |
[07:38] | – Lockdown, are you serious? – No, I’m kidding. | -你是认真的吗 -像开玩笑吗 |
[07:41] | I gotta get some work from my car. | 我得去车上拿点东西 |
[07:43] | You know the drill. | 你知道规定 |
[07:44] | Fine, you take the keys. | 那行 车钥匙给你 |
[08:02] | All right, I assume you’re all familiar with lockdown procedures. | 我想你们都很清楚封锁的流程 |
[08:06] | You remain in the building. All communications will be monitored. | 你呆在这里 一切通讯将被监控 |
[08:10] | Any incoming call without secure access codes will be blocked. | 没有安全访问码的来电会被屏蔽 |
[08:14] | In the meantime, you can continue to | 与此同时 你们可以继续使用 |
[08:15] | work on systems available to you ’til notified otherwise. | 能用的系统 等待进一步通知 |
[08:19] | Anyone currently assigned…. | 目前有任务的 |
[08:20] | Who called them in, Tony, you? | 谁叫他们来的 是你吗 托尼 |
[08:23] | Yeah, me. | 是我 |
[08:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:27] | Somebody had to. Jack’s out of control. | 必须这么做 杰克已经失控了 |
[08:29] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[08:31] | Two agents are down, Jack was there when it happened. | 两名特工死的时候杰克就在那里 |
[08:33] | You can’t believe he had anything to do with that. | 你不会认为他和那件事有关吧 |
[08:36] | To tell you the truth, I don’t know what to believe. | 实话实说 我不知道该相信什么 |
[08:40] | I’d hate to think this has anything to do with me. | 我不希望这和我有关 |
[08:43] | You think what you want. | 随你怎么想 |
[08:45] | All right, get comfortable, could be here for quite a while. | 适应一下吧 你们可能要待很久 |
[08:49] | He got past me. | 他从我这里跑了 |
[08:56] | All right, Nina, where’d he go? | 尼娜 他去哪里了 |
[08:58] | I already told you, I don’t know. | 我告诉过你了我不知道 |
[09:02] | The sooner you let me know, the sooner we can get things up and running. | 你越早告诉我 这里越早就能重新运转 |
[09:05] | I’m really sorry, George, I can’t help you out. | 乔治 我很抱歉 但我帮不上忙 |
[09:09] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[09:27] | Senator, could I have a word with you? | 参议员 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[09:38] | I’m not sure you appreciate the seriousness of this threat. | 我不确定你是否意识到威胁的严重性 |
[09:42] | I get serious threats every morning with my orange juice. | 重大的威胁对我来说是家常便饭 |
[09:44] | With all due respect, this one’s different. | 恕我直言 这次不一样 |
[09:47] | It’s a pro from overseas. | 这次是海外的职业杀手 |
[09:50] | – Who’s behind it? – We don’t know. | -谁是幕后黑手 -我们还不了解 |
[09:52] | But as I’m sure you’re aware | 但你肯定知道 |
[09:54] | an airliner exploded about | 一个半小时前 |
[09:56] | an hour and a half ago outside LA. No survivors. | 一架飞机在洛杉矶郊外爆炸 没有生还者 |
[09:59] | Are you saying there’s some connection? | 你是说这两者有联系吗 |
[10:01] | Again, we don’t know. | 我们不清楚 |
[10:02] | – We’re looking into it. – What do we know? | -我们正在查 -那我们知道什么 |
[10:05] | That these are serious people, and they want you dead, today. | 这些人不是来小打小闹 他们今天想要你死 |
[10:24] | What about my family? | 我的家人有危险吗 |
[10:25] | The threat appears to be against you only. | 看来这个威胁只针对你 |
[10:27] | But, of course, we’ll increase security for your family as well. | 不过我们当然会增强对你家人的保护 |
[10:30] | The main thing is your schedule. | 重要的是你的行程安排 |
[10:34] | Today is Primary Day, I’m not gonna hide in my hotel room. | 今天是初选日 我不会躲在酒店里的 |
[10:37] | Understood, but we are recommending some changes. | 了解 但是我们建议做些调整 |
[10:40] | The breakfast, for example. | 比如说早餐会 |
[10:41] | The breakfast is important. | 早餐会很重要 |
[10:43] | The top labor leaders in the state are going to be there. | 加州的劳工领袖都会来 |
[10:46] | We’re trying to keep you alive, Senator. | 我们在努力保你性命 参议员 |
[10:48] | And I’m trying to win an election. | 我在努力赢得大选 |
[10:56] | Mom said you wanted to see me. | 妈说你想见我 |
[10:58] | Wanted to make sure you’re all right. What are you doing up? | 就是确认一下你是不是还好 你在干什么 |
[11:01] | If I’m not sleeping by 3:00, I’m not sleeping. | 如果我三点还没睡觉 那就不睡了 |
[11:04] | Actually, I was gonna watch some tube, you wanna join me? | 我准备看会儿电视 要一起吗 |
[11:07] | Is anything on this time of night? | 这么晚还有什么节目 |
[11:09] | Nothing good. | 没什么好看的 |
[11:11] | I guess I’ll pass. | 我就不看了 |
[11:16] | Heard about the threat. | 我听说了那个威胁 |
[11:18] | Don’t worry about it. They’ll take good care of me. | 别担心 他们会照顾好我 |
[11:22] | They better. | 他们最好办到 |
[11:26] | Better get some rest. | 还是去休息会儿吧 |
[11:49] | I’m telling you, we have to go back and get Janet. | 我们得回去救珍妮特 |
[11:52] | Are you gonna tell your girlfriend to shut her mouth or not? | 你到底要不要让你女朋友闭嘴 |
[11:55] | She’s probably dead, there’s no point. | 她可能已经死了 回去没有意义 |
[11:57] | And what if she’s not? She might need help. | 如果她还活着呢 她可能需要帮助 |
[12:02] | Why do you always do what he tells you? | 你为什么照他的吩咐办事 |
[12:05] | Why don’t you think for yourself? | 你为什么不自己想想 |
[12:07] | Just leave it alone, okay. | 别再管这事了 |
[12:09] | I can’t, she’s my friend. | 不能 她是我朋友 |
[12:28] | You know, she may be right after all. | 她说的也不是没有道理 |
[12:33] | We should go back. | 我们得回去了 |
[12:35] | If she’s alive, she can I.D. us. | 如果她还活着 她能指认我们 |
[12:38] | We have to shut her up for good. | 我们得让她永远闭嘴 |
[12:40] | What? What are you saying? | 什么 你说什么 |
[12:44] | You’re gonna kill her. You’re gonna kill Janet? | 你想杀了她 你要杀珍妮特 |
[12:46] | Is that what you’re gonna do? | 你是那么打算的吗 |
[12:47] | Be quiet! Close her mouth! Now! | 安静 立刻让她闭嘴 |
[12:50] | I’m not gonna let you tie me up. Let me out. | 我不会让你把我绑起来的 放我出去 |
[12:56] | Sounds like she’s gonna tie you up. | 听起来好像她准备把你绑起来 |
[12:58] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[13:11] | I just hope the girls are still there. | 我只是希望她们还在那里 |
[13:27] | Oh, no. | 别这样 |
[13:31] | I don’t believe this. | 简直不敢相信 |
[13:51] | Stay in your car, sir. Back in the car. | 待在车里 先生 回车里去 |
[13:54] | Keep your hands where I can see ’em. | 双手放在我能看见的地方 |
[14:00] | Do you have any idea how fast you were going? | 你知道你开多快吗 |
[14:02] | Yes. Officer, our daughters are missing. | 是的 警官 我们的女儿们不见了 |
[14:04] | We got a phone call, we are on our way to pick them up. Please. | 我们接到电话 正要去接她们 拜托了 |
[14:07] | Can I see your license and registration? | 请出示驾照和行驶证 |
[14:08] | Did you hear what I said? | 你没听见我说什么吗 |
[14:10] | Your license and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和行驶证 |
[14:12] | I’m Teri Bauer, he’s telling the truth. | 我是特里·鲍尔 他说的是事实 |
[14:14] | We really could use your help here. | 我们真的很需要你的帮助 |
[14:15] | My daughter just phoned from Platt’s Auto Body. | 我女儿刚从普拉特汽修店打来电话 |
[14:18] | Different last names. One’s married, one’s not. | 不同的姓 一个已婚 一个未婚 |
[14:21] | Out together in the middle of the night. | 半夜一起在外面 |
[14:22] | I just called 911 fifteen minutes ago, verify it if you want. | 我十五分钟前刚打了报警电话 你可以确认 |
[14:25] | You know what, I’m gonna do that. | 知道吗 我会确认的 |
[14:26] | Yeah, why don’t you do that. | 是啊 你何不确认一下 |
[14:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:39] | Hey, listen, I asked you to remain in the car. | 我要求你们留在车内 |
[14:41] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[14:42] | Can we speed things up? Write us tickets, we’ll be on our way. | 能快一点吗 写了罚单我们走人 |
[14:45] | The woman asked me to verify the 911. | 那位女士要求我确认报警电话 |
[14:46] | That’s what I’m trying to do. | 我正在确认 |
[14:50] | You know, you are a real piece of work, you know that? | 你真是个混蛋 你知道吧 |
[14:56] | My daughter is in trouble. We’re finished here. | 我女儿现在有麻烦了 我们无话可说了 |
[14:59] | Take your hands off me! What are you doing? | 把手拿开 你想干什么 |
[15:00] | Take it easy, relax, everyone. | 别激动 大家都镇定 |
[15:03] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[15:04] | Stop, don’t do that. | 住手 别那样 |
[15:05] | Calm down. Take it easy. | 保持镇定 不要激动 |
[15:07] | Ma’am, he just disobeyed a direct order from a police officer. | 女士 他刚刚违抗了警察的命令 |
[15:12] | I’m afraid I’m going to have to place him under arrest. | 恐怕我得逮捕他 |
[15:14] | – You’ve got to be kidding me. – Come on. | -你开什么玩笑 -走吧 |
[15:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[15:29] | What was your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[15:56] | You know Richard Walsh was killed tonight. | 理查德·沃尔什今晚被杀了 |
[15:59] | Scott Baylor, too. | 还有斯科特·贝勒 |
[16:03] | Did you know Jack was there when it happened? | 你知道他们死的时候杰克在那里吗 |
[16:06] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我什么都不知道 |
[16:10] | And you have no idea where he is right now? | 你现在也不知道他在哪里 |
[16:12] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:15] | You’re making a big mistake, Nina. | 你在犯一个很严重的错误 尼娜 |
[16:17] | No, you are. | 错的是你 |
[16:18] | When this lockdown is over, | 等封锁结束 |
[16:19] | I’m gonna have a little talk with the Double-I team… | 我会跟内部调查科谈谈 |
[16:21] | …about some highly irregular | 关于你账户上查到的 |
[16:22] | banking transactions which were traced to your account. | 非常反常的交易 |
[16:25] | Trust me. The trouble Jack’s in right now… | 相信我 跟杰克现在惹的祸相比 |
[16:28] | …my bank accounts won’t even raise an eyebrow. | 我的银行账户根本不值一提 |
[16:31] | He’s going down, Nina. | 他要完了 尼娜 |
[16:34] | That doesn’t mean you have to go down with him. | 但你并不非得跟他一起遭殃 |
[16:39] | True love is a beautiful thing, but… | 真爱确实很美妙 但是… |
[16:44] | why go to extremes? | 何苦要走极端呢 |
[16:51] | I know about the affair. | 我知道你们的私情 |
[16:54] | See, Jack talks about it all the time. | 杰克经常提起 |
[16:57] | Sure he does. | 是才怪 |
[16:58] | How else would I know about it? | 不然我怎么知道的 |
[17:02] | It is possible, that | 有可能 |
[17:04] | Jack’s not the shining knight you think he is. | 杰克其实并不是你想的护花使者 |
[17:11] | Want to try again? | 再来一遍 |
[17:14] | Where is Jack now? | 杰克现在在哪里 |
[17:30] | 18166号 圣费尔南多路 帕尔默 | |
[17:54] | This is 1-Mary-3-8. | 这是1M38 |
[17:56] | Need a transportation unit at the Fifth Street bridge. | 第五街大桥处需要押送小队 |
[18:00] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[18:02] | Please. Would you listen to me– | 求你听我说 |
[18:04] | Repeat location with full request. | 请重复地址和要求 |
[18:06] | 1-Mary-3-8. I need transportation unit at the Fifth Street bridge | 1M38 第五街大桥需要押送小队 |
[18:10] | Copy, 1-Mary-3-8. | 收到 1M38 |
[18:12] | It’s Teri. Leave a message after the beep and I’ll call you back. | 我是特里 提示音后请留言 稍后回复 |
[18:15] | Honey, it’s me, I’m just checking up on Kim. | 亲爱的 是我 就是确认一下金的情况 |
[18:18] | I’ll call you back soon. | 我很快再打给你 |
[19:52] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[19:59] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[20:09] | 2-Adam-1-4, reporting shots fired at 18166 San Fernando Road. | 2A14 圣费南多路18166号报告有人开枪 |
[20:15] | Request backup. | 请求支援 |
[20:17] | 2-Adam-1-4, backup’s on the way. | 2A14 支援已在路上 |
[20:19] | 18166 San Fernando. | 前往圣费南多路18166号 |
[20:25] | Stop! Police. | 站住 警察 |
[20:28] | – Hold it right there. – Federal Agent! | -站在原地 -我是联邦探员 |
[20:30] | Your badge, nice and slow. | 你的证件 慢慢拿出来 |
[20:32] | Putting my gun down. | 我放下枪 |
[20:39] | “CTU.” What the hell is that? | “CTU” 那是什么部门 |
[20:41] | Counter Terrorist Unit. | 反恐组 |
[20:42] | Officer, this guy is not waiting around for me. | 警官 这人可不会留下等我 |
[20:44] | So You better shoot me or help. But decide now. | 所以要么开枪要么帮助我 但请立刻决定 |
[20:50] | All right, I’ll help you. | 好吧 我会帮助你 |
[20:52] | I’m picking up my gun. | 我现在捡起枪 |
[20:54] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[21:03] | You be careful with that gun. I need him alive. | 开枪请小心 我需要抓活的 |
[21:15] | Throw me your flashlight. | 把你的手电筒丢给我 |
[21:57] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[22:17] | 2-Adam-1-4, backup’s on the way. | 2A14 支援已上路 |
[22:19] | 2-Adam-1-4, copy. | 2A14 收到 |
[22:20] | Turn off your radio. | 关掉无线电 |
[22:23] | I wish you hadn’t called for backup. | 我真希望你没有叫后援 |
[22:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:26] | Because cops have to play by the rules. | 因为警察要照章办事 |
[22:28] | I may have to break a few with this guy. | 但是我得修理一下这个人 |
[22:29] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[22:40] | So To sum it up, Jack leaves his wife, | 简而言之 杰克离开了他老婆 |
[22:43] | shacks up with you for a while, | 跟你同居了一阵子 |
[22:45] | gets bored and then moves back home, | 玩腻了之后又回了家 |
[22:48] | leaving you out in the cold. | 抛下你一个人 |
[22:52] | My personal life is not your concern. | 我的私生活无需你操心 |
[22:54] | It is if it affects your work. | 如果影响到工作就需要 |
[22:56] | It doesn’t affect my work. | 并没有影响到我的工作 |
[23:02] | How long you been with the Agency, Nina? Six years, seven? | 你来这里工作多久了尼娜 六七年吗 |
[23:05] | Seven years. | 七年 |
[23:08] | I remember when you first joined. | 我还记得你才加入的时候 |
[23:10] | You were going places. Everybody knew it. | 前途无量 大家都知道 |
[23:14] | It hasn’t quite happened for you yet, has it? | 但还没怎么升过职 对吧 |
[23:17] | You ever wonder why? | 你想过为什么吗 |
[23:20] | I’ve done all right. | 我一直都还不错 |
[23:21] | But you could have done so much better. | 但你本能够干得更好 |
[23:23] | You had a great reputation, once. | 你之前声誉良好 至少曾经是 |
[23:25] | You know what your reputation is now? | 你知道你现在名声如何吗 |
[23:29] | Jack’s flunky. His lap dog. | 杰克的跟班 他的走狗 |
[23:34] | This is your chance to get back on track, Nina. | 这是你拨乱反正的机会 尼娜 |
[23:38] | He’s a loose cannon. Rules don’t apply to Jack Bauer. | 他向来我行我素 不守规矩 |
[23:41] | He does what he wants, when he wants | 他想做什么做什么 想什么时候就什么时候 |
[23:42] | and he doesn’t care whose life it affects. | 根本不顾谁会被拖累 |
[23:46] | He shot me with a tranq gun here in the office, for God’s sakes. | 他在办公室里用麻醉枪打了我 老天 |
[23:49] | That’s because you withheld crucial information. | 那是因为你隐瞒了重要的信息 |
[23:51] | I was following orders. | 我只是听令行事 |
[23:52] | Maybe he’s following orders. Orders you don’t know about. | 或许他也是听令行事 你不知道的命令 |
[23:55] | He violated lockdown and left you holding the bag. | 他违反了封锁禁令 留下你负责 |
[23:59] | If he cared about you, he wouldn’t have put you in that position. | 如果他在乎你 他不会把你放在这个处境 |
[24:03] | Let me ask you… | 我问你 |
[24:04] | would you have done that to him? | 你会这样对他吗 |
[24:08] | The fact is, I’m just asking | 事实上 我只是在要求你 |
[24:09] | you to do your job and tell me where he is. | 做你的本职 告诉我他在哪里 |
[24:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:45] | Get out! | 闪开 |
[25:22] | Maybe she’s dead after all. | 她可能已经死了 |
[25:25] | We have to be sure. | 我们必须得确定 |
[25:34] | Let’s just put her in the van. | 我们把她拖进车里就行了 |
[25:35] | No. | 不行 |
[25:50] | Dan. | 丹 |
[25:51] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[26:09] | Move it. | 快开走 |
[27:06] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[27:07] | Mason’s going to want to talk to you. | 梅森会找你谈话 |
[27:09] | What you want me to say? | 你要我说什么 |
[27:11] | Jack’s made it clear that the three of us work in confidence. | 杰克说得很清楚 我们三个人秘密行动 |
[27:16] | But doesn’t Mason supersede Jack? | 但是梅森不是要取代杰克吗 |
[27:18] | No, no. | 不是 |
[27:19] | What we’re doing came from Walsh. | 是沃尔什让我们这么做的 |
[27:23] | George will say anything to get you to talk. | 乔治会想尽一切办法让你开口 |
[27:26] | Do not be intimidated by him. | 千万别被他给唬住 |
[27:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:06] | Cross me. | 对面 |
[28:48] | The other building. | 另一栋楼 |
[28:50] | Jesus. This place is like a maze. | 老天 这地方像个迷宫 |
[28:52] | All right, I’ve got a name. | 我有个名字 |
[28:54] | George Ferragamo. Know him? | 乔治·佛莱格默 认识他吗 |
[28:57] | Yeah. I know the name. | 我知道这个名字 |
[29:02] | You find anything else, leave a message on the 802 number only. | 再有发现 只留言到802号码上 |
[29:06] | Okay, you got it. | 好的 |
[29:09] | Thanks, Carl. | 谢谢你 卡尔 |
[29:38] | You’ve been spending an awful lot of time | 你一直紧闭房门 |
[29:39] | behind closed doors, making phone calls. | 花很多时间打电话 |
[29:42] | Have I? | 是吗 |
[29:44] | What’s going on, David? | 发生了什么事 大卫 |
[29:52] | The phone call, earlier tonight, from Maureen Kingsley…. | 今晚早些时候莫林·金斯利打来电话 |
[29:59] | She’s digging up old history. | 她在翻查旧事 |
[30:02] | Bad history. | 不好的事 |
[30:06] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[30:17] | She claims that Keith murdered the boy who raped Nicole. | 她说基斯谋杀了那个强奸妮可的男孩 |
[30:20] | What? | 什么 |
[30:23] | First, Lyle Gibson was no boy, | 首先 莱尔·吉布森不是男孩 |
[30:25] | he was 19. | 他十九岁了 |
[30:27] | Second, he killed himself. | 其次 他自杀了 |
[30:29] | The coroner’s report proved it. | 验尸报告证明了这点 |
[30:31] | Maureen has new evidence. | 莫林掌握了新的证据 |
[30:34] | What evidence? | 什么证据 |
[30:36] | I put Carl on it. | 我让卡尔去查 |
[30:39] | He came up with a name… George Ferragamo. | 他查到了一个名字 乔治·佛莱格默 |
[30:44] | That’s the therapist Keith went to, what about him? | 那是基斯的心理医生 他怎么了 |
[30:48] | He claims that… | 他说 |
[30:49] | He’s not claiming that Keith confessed in therapy? | 他不会是说基斯在心理治疗过程中认罪了吧 |
[30:53] | – Apparently. – Well, then he’s lying. | -显然是的 -那他是在说谎 |
[30:55] | You’ve got to get our lawyers on this right away. | 你要立刻让我们的律师来处理这件事 |
[30:58] | Yeah, I know and I will. | 我知道 我会的 |
[31:02] | – But you… you know… – What is it, David? | -但是你知道 -怎么了 大卫 |
[31:07] | I just don’t understand it. | 我只是不明白 |
[31:09] | Maureen’s always been very responsible. | 莫林一直都讲真凭实据 |
[31:12] | One of the few real professionals left. | 是所剩不多的专业人士之一 |
[31:16] | I’d call this unprofessional. | 我管这个叫不专业 |
[31:21] | David, | 大卫 |
[31:24] | David, you can’t seriously think that our son might be a killer? | 大卫 你不会真的觉得我们儿子是凶手吧 |
[31:32] | No. Of course not. | 不是 当然不会 |
[31:40] | – Look, I apologized. – You don’t get it, do you? | -我道过歉了 -你不明白 是吗 |
[31:43] | You’ve committed a serious crime. | 你刚刚犯下一项严重的罪行 |
[31:45] | Officer, please. | 警官 高抬贵手 |
[31:47] | Clearly, he’s upset. We both are. | 显然他很心烦 我们俩都很心烦 |
[31:49] | If you could just give us a break? Please? | 请你放过我们 求你了 |
[31:55] | 1M38 1-Mary-38. | |
[31:57] | 1-Mary-3-8, go. | 1M38 请讲 |
[31:59] | 1-Mary-38, an emergency call | 1M38 大约三十分钟前 |
[32:01] | was placed at that location, approximately 30 minutes ago. | 从那个位置有打出紧急呼叫 |
[32:04] | Copy. Thanks. | 收到 谢谢 |
[32:10] | That still doesn’t justify you disobeying a police officer. | 这仍然不是你违抗警官的正当理由 |
[32:14] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[32:32] | Here’s the backup. Ground units are on their way. | 支援来了 地面小队正赶来 |
[32:35] | I need him now to claim jurisdiction. | 我要抓到他来获得管辖权 |
[32:37] | Where do you want me? | 你要我去哪 |
[32:38] | Keep him pinned down at the exit. | 在出口拦截他 |
[32:40] | I’ll try to go around the other side. | 我会绕到另一边 |
[32:42] | – Don’t hit him. – I won’t. | -别开枪打他 -我不会的 |
[32:45] | Don’t hit me, either. | 也别开枪打我 |
[33:13] | This is the police. Drop your weapon. | 我们是警察 放下武器 |
[33:31] | I told you to stay put. | 我叫你别动 |
[33:57] | Over here. | 我在这里 |
[33:59] | You want me, come and get me. | 要我就过来抓我 |
[34:00] | Don’t do it! He’ll kill both of us! | 别过来 他会把我们俩都杀掉的 |
[34:06] | Don’t do it! | 别过来 |
[34:12] | Come out! | 快出来 |
[34:13] | – Drop the gun! – Don’t! | -放下枪 -别 |
[34:15] | Step out where I can see you, and throw down the gun! | 走出来让我看到你 然后放下枪 |
[34:19] | – Don’t do it. – Drop it! | -别过来 -放下枪 |
[34:20] | I’m gonna drop the gun but you gotta relax! | 我会放下枪 但是你别激动 |
[34:22] | Don’t do it. He’ll kill us both. | 别放 他会把我们俩都杀掉的 |
[34:24] | Shut up! Put down the gun! | 闭嘴 放下枪 |
[34:26] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[34:28] | Speak English, asshole. | 说英文 混蛋 |
[34:29] | The gun is going down. I’m putting down the gun. | 我现在放下枪 我马上放下枪 |
[34:32] | The gun’s going down. | 马上放下枪 |
[34:42] | Good work, throw me your cuffs. | 干得好 把你的手铐扔过来 |
[34:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[34:55] | I think it might be up here, swing to the right. | 我觉得应该就在这边 靠边停 |
[35:00] | Yeah, maybe. | 应该是吧 |
[35:04] | There is someone up ahead, | 前面有个人 |
[35:05] | maybe they saw something. Roll down your window. | 也许他看到了些什么 把窗户摇下来 |
[35:11] | Excuse me, could you tell me what happened here, please. | 不好意思 能告诉我这儿发生了什么吗 |
[35:14] | It might involve our children. | 也许和我们的孩子有关 |
[35:17] | You shouldn’t let your children come down here. | 你们不应该让自己的孩子来这边的 |
[35:19] | Yeah, I know that, but | 我知道 但是 |
[35:19] | could you just please tell me what happened? | 您能告诉我们发生了什么吗 |
[35:22] | Girl was hit by a car. | 有个女孩被车撞了 |
[35:25] | Ma’am, do you know where they took her? | 女士 你知道他们带她去哪了吗 |
[35:28] | St. Mark’s is closest. | 最近的是圣马克医院 |
[35:33] | Was she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[35:35] | She didn’t look good. | 反正看起来不是很好 |
[35:36] | Go. | 走吧 |
[35:53] | Hey, it’s Gaines. | 盖恩斯来了 |
[36:25] | Where’s the other one? | 另外一个呢 |
[36:26] | She was a problem, so we killed her. | 她是个麻烦 所以我们把她杀了 |
[36:31] | The body? | 尸体呢 |
[36:32] | No one’ll find it. | 没人能找得到 |
[36:34] | – She been any trouble? – Not at all. | -她惹出什么事情了吗 -完全没有 |
[36:49] | You’re with me now. | 你归我了 |
[36:52] | Be good, you’ll be back at the mall in a day or two. | 只要乖乖的 你过两天就能回去了 |
[36:55] | Be bad, and you won’t. Clear? | 要是不乖 就回不去了 明白吗 |
[37:01] | Good. | 好的 |
[37:08] | Agent Farrell, come with me, please. | 法雷尔探员 跟我来一下 |
[37:20] | Jamey. | 杰梅 |
[37:21] | I’ve already told these men I don’t know anything. | 我已经跟这些人说了我什么都不知道 |
[37:24] | Trying to protect Jack and Nina? | 想保护杰克和尼娜吗 |
[37:27] | Don’t be naive. | 别天真了 |
[37:29] | Sit. | 坐 |
[37:34] | Let me tell you how the game is played. | 我来给你理一理是怎么回事 |
[37:37] | First thing they do is to | 他们做的第一件事就是 |
[37:39] | tell you that you’re the only one they can trust. | 说你是他们唯一可以信任的人 |
[37:42] | That’s flattering and it makes you trust them in return. Right? | 是在恭维你来换取你的信任 对吧 |
[37:47] | Then they get you to do something you shouldn’t. | 然后他们就利用你做些不该做的事 |
[37:50] | Say you don’t know where Jack went, for example. | 比如 让你说你不知道杰克在哪 |
[37:56] | Then the next thing you know, Jack’s gone… | 接下来 杰克不见了 |
[38:00] | Nina’s stonewalling, | 尼娜在拖延时间 |
[38:02] | and you’re in the hot seat. Sound familiar? | 你就成了众矢之的 似曾相识吧 |
[38:08] | You’re being used. I’ve seen it a million times. | 你被利用了 我看过太多次了 |
[38:12] | If you help me out, I’ll help you out. | 你要是帮我 我肯定会帮你的 |
[38:15] | If you hold out… | 如果你不配合的话 |
[38:27] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[38:29] | Really? Good. | 真的吗 很好 |
[38:31] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[38:33] | It seems our boy has surfaced. | 我们找的人出现了 |
[38:35] | His name popped up on a police frequency. | 他的名字在警用频道上出现了 |
[38:38] | Not that I’m surprised. | 我倒是一点都不惊讶 |
[38:39] | Is he in trouble? | 他有危险吗 |
[38:46] | Off the record, just out of curiosity… | 我出于好奇随便问一下 |
[38:49] | what’s so special about Jack Bauer? | 杰克·鲍尔哪里特别了 |
[38:55] | All right, we found Bauer. We’re pulling out. Lockdown’s over. | 好的 找到鲍尔了 大家撤 封锁结束 |
[38:59] | I hope you give some thought to what we talked about. | 希望你好好想想我们刚说的话 |
[39:07] | Call it in as a DOA. | 登记成当场死亡 |
[39:20] | Pedestrian hit by vehicle. | 机动车撞到行人 |
[39:25] | Everything checked out, here you go. | 都验证过了 给你 |
[39:28] | What was her name? | 她叫什么 |
[39:30] | Jessie Hampton. | 杰西·汉普顿 |
[39:34] | You know anything about this guy? | 这个男的呢 |
[39:37] | No. But I got to take him in for questioning. | 没 但我要带他去问话 |
[39:39] | Maybe you didn’t notice, but he killed a cop. | 你或许没注意到 他杀了个警察 |
[39:41] | Of course I did, but there’s something else at stake here. | 我当然知道 但是还有其他更重要的事 |
[39:43] | Not to me. Not to these guys. | 对我来说不重要 对他们来说也不重要 |
[39:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:52] | Can I at least have a few minutes with him? | 那我能就和他谈几分钟吗 |
[39:57] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[39:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:02] | Get up. | 起来 |
[40:06] | If you tell me who you are, I might be able to help you here. | 如果你告诉我你是谁 也许我还能帮你 |
[40:09] | Don’t let them take me. If they do, I’m dead. | 别让他们带走我 否则我就死定了 |
[40:11] | They seem in control. | 看起来他们说了算 |
[40:13] | I’m not worried about them. | 我不是在担心他们 |
[40:16] | Who are you worried about? | 那你在担心谁 |
[40:17] | First you spring me, then I talk. | 你先放了我 我再开口 |
[40:19] | – That’s not gonna happen. – That’s too bad… | -这不可能 -那太可惜了 |
[40:23] | Bauer. | 鲍尔 |
[40:24] | Bauer? How do you know my name? | 鲍尔 你怎么知道我姓什么 |
[40:27] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[40:28] | I know more than that. | 我不仅仅知道这些 |
[40:31] | If you ever want to see your daughter again, get me out of this. | 如果你还想见到你女儿的话就放了我 |
[40:34] | What do you know about my daughter? | 我女儿的事你知道多少 |
[40:38] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:40] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |