时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Right now | 现在 |
[00:14] | terrorists are plotting | 恐怖分子正策划 |
[00:15] | to assassinate a presidential candidate. | 暗杀一名总统候选人 |
[00:18] | My teenage daughter is missing | 我十几岁的女儿失踪了 |
[00:21] | and people that I work with may be involved in both. | 而我的同事可能和这两件事都有关联 |
[00:25] | I’m Federal Agent Jack Bauer. | 我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:28] | Today is going to be the longest day of my life. | 今天将是我生命中最漫长的一天 |
[00:45] | Senator, I want you to stay with the team | 参议员 我希望你在我确保本区域安全之前 |
[00:48] | until I secure the area. | 和安保人员待在一起 |
[00:48] | Fine. | 好的 |
[00:50] | – Let’s get him out. – All right, we’re on the move. | -带他出去 -好 我们开始转移 |
[01:18] | Berkin, stay with the senator. | 伯金 和参议员待在一起 |
[01:25] | – Hold on there. – Sir, wait right here. | -稍等 -长官 在这里等一下 |
[01:29] | Senator, we’re clear. Let’s go. | 参议员 那边安全了 走吧 |
[01:41] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[01:50] | Let’s go, inside. | 走吧 进去 |
[01:58] | Frank Simes? | 你是弗兰克·西梅斯 |
[01:59] | – This is Bauer? – Yes. | -你是鲍尔吗 -是的 |
[02:01] | You got to help me out here. | 你得帮我离开这里 |
[02:01] | I understand you’re obliged | 我知道你必须 |
[02:03] | to follow procedure, but please, hear me out. | 按规矩办事 但请你听我说 |
[02:06] | – I did this intentionally. – That I believe. | -我是故意这么做的 -这我倒是信 |
[02:09] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[02:10] | You called me at 6:30 this morning | 你今早六点半打给我 |
[02:12] | in order to get clearance | 想要获取 |
[02:13] | to bring a weapon into the breakfast. | 持枪进入早餐会的权限 |
[02:15] | Exactly, if I wanted to shoot someone | 没错 如果我想杀谁的话 |
[02:16] | I would have used my own gun. I didn’t need his. | 我用自己的枪就行 我不需要他的枪 |
[02:21] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[02:22] | I spotted him, walked over, identified myself. | 我发现了他 走过去表明了自己的身份 |
[02:25] | When I told him I had to take him in, he went for my gun. | 当我说我要带他走的时候 他试图抢我的枪 |
[02:27] | I wasn’t going for his gun. | 我不是要抢他的枪 |
[02:28] | I created a scene to get Palmer out of the room. | 我制造了一场骚动来让帕尔默离开房间 |
[02:30] | If you wanted to get him out of the room, | 如果你想让他离开房间 |
[02:31] | why didn’t you just tell us there was a problem? | 为什么不直接告诉我们有情况 |
[02:35] | I can’t tell you. I’m working under a restricted mandate. | 我不能告诉你们 我的行为严重受限 |
[02:37] | Cut the crap, Bauer. | 别废话了 鲍尔 |
[02:38] | Your own people called you in as a suspect. | 你们自己人都把你当做嫌犯了 |
[02:41] | What? | 什么 |
[02:42] | Tony Almeida from your office called one of my men | 你们办公室的托尼·阿尔梅达打给我的手下 |
[02:45] | and told us you presented a threat. | 说你是个威胁 |
[02:47] | He doesn’t have the same information that I’ve got. | 他不知道我所掌握的情报 |
[02:49] | Look, you guys are running out of time. | 你们快没时间了 |
[02:51] | You have a shooter disguised as a photographer in here. | 这里有个杀手伪装成了摄影师 |
[02:53] | He’s escaped, he’s still at large. | 他逃跑了 仍未被抓获 |
[02:55] | Palmer’s life is still in danger. | 帕尔默仍然有生命危险 |
[03:02] | Frank, don’t go. I’ve got to get out of here. Come on! | 弗兰克 别走 我必须离开这里 |
[03:07] | Get me Palmer’s security. | 给我接通帕尔默的警卫 |
[03:09] | Work up a list of the photographers we checked in this morning. | 整理一份今早登记入场的摄影师的名单 |
[03:12] | Yeah, I’ll wait. | 好的 我不挂断 |
[03:20] | You sold classified information. | 你出卖了机密信息 |
[03:23] | People are dead because of you. | 有人因你而死 |
[03:25] | The only chance you got of helping yourself is by talking to us now. | 你自救的唯一出路就是向我们坦白 |
[03:30] | Jamey! | 杰梅 |
[03:32] | The guy you work for, what’s his name? | 指使你的那个人 他叫什么名字 |
[03:35] | I call him Gaines. | 我叫他盖恩斯 |
[03:37] | I don’t know if that’s his real name. | 我不知道那是否是他的真名 |
[03:40] | Do you have any idea where he might be holding Teri and Kim? | 你知道他可能把特里和金关在哪里吗 |
[03:47] | Jamey, stay with us here. | 杰梅 集中精力 |
[03:50] | I needed the money, that’s all. | 我只是需要那笔钱而已 |
[03:54] | I didn’t think anyone would die. | 我不知道有人会因此而死 |
[03:56] | Yeah, well, they did. | 是啊 但确实有人死了 |
[03:58] | So you’d better get it together fast, | 你还想要自救的话 |
[03:59] | if you want to help yourself here. | 就快点振作起来 |
[04:01] | Is Gaines the one watching us through our surveillance? | 就是盖恩斯在通过监控观察我们吗 |
[04:05] | And you set that up? | 是你帮他装的监控吗 |
[04:09] | Ok, I can’t do anything from in here. | 我在这里没法工作 |
[04:11] | I have to get back on the floor. | 我得上楼 |
[04:12] | Yeah, well, we can’t cut their video feed off, | 我们不能切断视频信号 |
[04:13] | cause this Gaines guy’s gonna get suspicious | 因为这个盖恩斯看到你走来走去 |
[04:15] | when he sees you walking around. | 会起疑心的 |
[04:17] | I know what to say to him. | 我知道该跟他说什么 |
[04:23] | Did Jonathan get a shot off? He hasn’t checked in, you idiot! | 乔纳森成功了没有 他还没联系我 白痴 |
[04:25] | Find him, tell him to get over here. | 找到他 让他过来 |
[04:27] | I need to know what happened! | 我需要知道发生了什么 |
[04:33] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[04:40] | Gaines. | 盖恩斯 |
[04:40] | It’s Jamey. | 我是杰梅 |
[04:42] | Why are you using the phone? | 为什么你要用电话 |
[04:44] | It’s ok, we’re clear. | 没事 我们是安全的 |
[04:44] | I had to remove our tap on the surveillance. | 我必须移除我们在监控录像上的分接头 |
[04:47] | What the hell is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[04:48] | You know that new engineer they brought in, Milo Pressman? | 他们带来的那个叫麦罗·普雷斯曼的新工程师 |
[04:51] | He was getting close to discover | 他就快要发现 |
[04:52] | my entry point to the surveillance system. | 我在监控上设置的接入点 |
[04:54] | You said you could take care of this for me, Jamey! | 你说过你可以帮我解决这事的 杰梅 |
[04:57] | And I did. | 我是解决了 |
[04:58] | I removed the tap. You don’t need it anymore. | 我移除了分接头 你不再需要它了 |
[05:01] | I’m just trying to protect you. | 我只是在保护你 |
[05:03] | You want to protect me? Get me Bauer! | 你想保护我 帮我找到鲍尔 |
[05:05] | They’re taking him to Division. | 他们正带他去分局 |
[05:08] | Division? I’ve got to get him back! | 分局 我得让他回来 |
[05:10] | And you will. | 他会回来的 |
[05:11] | When? I need him now. | 什么时候 我现在就需要他 |
[05:13] | And if that’s not going to happen, I will move on. | 如果他不回来 我不会等他的 |
[05:16] | Look, don’t do anything until I call over there | 在我打过去问清情况之前 |
[05:19] | and find out what’s happening. | 你不要轻举妄动 |
[05:21] | All right, get back to me. | 好吧 有消息告诉我 |
[05:26] | He’s not waiting around much longer. | 他不会等很久的 |
[05:29] | I’m going to work up the name Gaines. | 我去查查盖恩斯这个名字 |
[05:41] | – Where’ve you been? – I had to go out for a while. | -你去哪里了 -我出去了一下 |
[05:43] | Have you seen this? | 你看到新闻了吗 |
[05:44] | There was some kind of incident with Palmer. | 帕尔默那里有状况 |
[05:46] | Yeah, we know. We’re working on it. What are you doing? | 我们知道 正在处理这事 你在干什么 |
[05:48] | Nothing. I’m waiting for the keycard from Tony. | 没什么 我在等托尼给我门卡 |
[05:51] | Forget about that. | 别管门卡了 |
[05:52] | From this moment on, you’re taking over all of Jamey’s projects. | 从现在开始 你接管所有杰梅的项目 |
[05:54] | – Why? – It doesn’t matter. | -为什么 -无所谓了 |
[05:55] | She’s no longer on the team. | 她已经不再是组员了 |
[05:57] | Okay, fine, but if I’m gonna to take over | 好吧 但是如果我要接管 |
[05:59] | an entire department, I want a bump in pay. | 整个部门的任务的话 我要涨工资 |
[06:01] | Just do it, Milo. You’ll be taken care of. | 快干活吧 麦罗 不会亏待你的 |
[06:12] | – That’s all we have. – All right, Mike. | -目前掌握的就是这些 -好的 麦克 |
[06:14] | Call me the minute you find out. | 查清楚之后马上告诉我 |
[06:16] | I will. | 我会的 |
[06:17] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[06:19] | Just that they have someone in custody. They don’t know who. | 就说他们拘留了一个人 身份不明 |
[06:23] | I don’t know why you just didn’t listen to Secret Service | 我不知道你为什么在特工处第一次 |
[06:26] | the first time they told you to just get out of there. | 让你离开那里的时候 你不听他们的 |
[06:28] | Don’t overreact. | 别激动 |
[06:30] | – Remember Annapolis? – Yeah. | -记得安纳波利斯的事吗 -记得 |
[06:32] | When they pulled me out of the auditorium? | 他们让我撤出礼堂 |
[06:35] | But it turned out to be nothing. | 结果什么事都没有 |
[06:37] | Yeah, well, it doesn’t mean this is nothing. | 是啊 但不意味着这次没事 |
[06:40] | Oh, David, I really don’t | 大卫 我真的不觉得 |
[06:41] | think we should be taking chances today. | 我们今天还要冒这个险 |
[06:45] | I’ve been tracking this assassin since midnight! | 我从午夜开始就在追踪这个刺客 |
[06:48] | 15 minutes ago he was here! | 他十五分钟前还在这里 |
[06:49] | I know what he looks like, I can help you bring him down, | 我知道他长什么样 我能帮你们抓到他 |
[06:51] | but you’ve gotta let me get in touch with my people! | 但是你们必须要让我联系上我的同事 |
[06:53] | – Sit down, Bauer! – Back off! | -坐下 鲍尔 -别碰我 |
[06:54] | Alan, it’s okay. I got it. | 艾伦 没事 让我来 |
[07:00] | You’re not helping yourself here, Jack. | 你这样帮不上忙的 杰克 |
[07:03] | I need to get back on this case. | 我得继续跟进这个案子 |
[07:05] | That’s not going to happen. | 那不可能 |
[07:06] | I have no choice but to turn you over to the FBI. | 我只能把你移交给联邦调查局 |
[07:14] | Can I speak to you off the record? | 我能私下和你说吗 |
[07:15] | No. | 不行 |
[07:17] | We can talk on the record. | 我们可以公开说 |
[07:27] | I know you’re a good agent, Bauer. | 我知道你是个好探员 鲍尔 |
[07:28] | You wanna tell me what’s really going on here? | 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[07:32] | If you ever repeat what I’m about to tell you, | 如果你日后复述我即将说的话 |
[07:34] | I will deny it. You’ll understand as soon as I explain. | 我会否认的 我等会解释了你就会明白的 |
[07:39] | My wife and daughter are being held hostage. | 我的妻子和女儿被挟为人质 |
[07:42] | If I do not get myself out of this situation, they will be killed. | 如果我不赶紧脱身 她们会被杀的 |
[07:46] | Who’s holding them? | 谁挟持了她们 |
[07:46] | Same people that want Palmer dead. | 想要暗杀帕尔默的那伙人 |
[07:48] | They used me to smuggle a weapon through security | 他们利用我夹带一支枪通过安检 |
[07:51] | and put it in the hands of the assassin. | 并交到刺客手里 |
[07:53] | Did you? | 你给了吗 |
[07:55] | Yes. | 给了 |
[07:56] | I’m not sure you want me to believe that, Jack. | 你确定要让我相信你说的吗 杰克 |
[07:58] | I had to. They were going to kill my family. | 我必须给 不然他们会杀了我家人的 |
[08:00] | But I got Palmer out of the room. I saved his life. | 但我让帕尔默撤离了房间 我救了他 |
[08:03] | Look, Frank, I know this sounds crazy, | 弗兰克 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[08:04] | but you’ve got to believe me. | 但你要相信我 |
[08:05] | Phone my house, send a cruiser over to my house. | 打我家电话或者派巡逻警察去我家看看 |
[08:07] | My family is gone. They have been taken. | 我家人不见了 她们被抓走了 |
[08:10] | You have to let me go. | 你必须得让我走 |
[08:11] | If I can get back out there, I can be the main conduit | 如果我能出去 我能做联系这帮人的 |
[08:13] | to these people, and I can bring them down. | 主要渠道 我能抓到他们 |
[08:15] | Even if I wanted to, I don’t have the authority to release you. | 即便我想放你走 我也没这个权力 |
[08:18] | I’ll turn you over to District for a debrief. | 我会把你交给分区去接受笔录 |
[08:21] | Tell ’em what you’ve told me. | 告诉他们你和我说的话 |
[08:22] | Maybe they can help you out of your situation. | 也许他们可以帮你脱身 |
[08:28] | They won’t. | 他们不会的 |
[08:29] | Alan, you and Mitchell take him down. | 艾伦 你和米切尔带他去 |
[08:40] | Sorry, Jack. | 抱歉 杰克 |
[08:42] | You will be if Palmer dies. | 如果帕尔默死了 你会感到抱歉的 |
[08:49] | I’ll take him. | 我来带他 |
[08:54] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[09:01] | Hold it, whoa. | 等等 |
[09:06] | All right. Go ahead. | 好了 走吧 |
[09:37] | Hold it right there! | 不许动 |
[09:39] | Get on the ground! | 趴下 |
[09:43] | Stay down! | 别起来 |
[09:47] | Don’t shoot! It’ll explode! | 别开枪 会爆炸的 |
[09:49] | Do not fire! | 不要开枪 |
[09:50] | We don’t need an explosion here. | 不能让这里爆炸 |
[09:52] | He’s headed outside! | 他往外跑了 |
[09:57] | Bauer! | 鲍尔 |
[10:03] | Get out of the way! | 闪开 |
[10:11] | – Bauer’s heading south. – Copy. | -鲍尔往南跑了 -收到 |
[10:46] | – Open the passenger door! – Don’t shoot! | -打开副驾驶的门 -别开枪 |
[10:48] | Open the door! Don’t panic! | 快开门 别紧张 |
[10:50] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[10:52] | Don’t hurt me! | 别伤害我 |
[10:56] | – Don’t! – Drive the car. | -不要 -快开车 |
[11:00] | Drive! | 开车 |
[11:14] | Drive the car! | 开车 |
[11:23] | Turn left in this driveway now. | 左转进这条小道 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:38] | Make a right at the end of the parking lot. | 停车场尽头右转 |
[11:40] | – Turn right! – Okay. | -右转 -好的 |
[11:45] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[11:48] | Back it up. | 倒回去 |
[11:51] | – No, no, no. Back up the other way. – All right. | -不对 向另一头倒车 -好的 |
[11:54] | Go forward. | 往前走 |
[11:55] | Go into the construction site. | 开进建筑工地 |
[11:57] | – Go. – Okay. | -走 -好的 |
[12:03] | Slow down. Let this truck pass. | 慢点 让这辆卡车过去 |
[12:10] | Turn in there, through the gates. | 转进这里 通过大门 |
[12:15] | The parking spot on the left. Take it. | 停进左边那个停车位 |
[12:23] | Calm down. I just need to make one phone call, | 冷静 我只需要打个电话 |
[12:25] | and then I’ll let you go. | 然后就让你走 |
[12:26] | Put the car in park. | 挂泊车挡 |
[12:30] | Now, get out of the car. | 现在下车 |
[12:41] | Please, get out of the car. | 请下车 |
[12:43] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[12:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[12:52] | Get under the scaffolding. | 到脚手架下面去 |
[13:04] | Up the stairs, quick. Go. | 上楼梯 快走 |
[13:06] | Go. | 走 |
[13:12] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[13:13] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[13:18] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[13:21] | Betray your country? | 背叛你的国家 |
[13:24] | Be responsible for the death of the people you work with? | 害死了你自己的同事 |
[13:27] | I told you, I didn’t know any of that was going to happen. | 我告诉过你 我不知道事情会发展成这样 |
[13:29] | Oh, that’s right. | 对啊 |
[13:31] | You were just tapping on your keyboard, right? | 你只是敲敲键盘对吧 |
[13:38] | So, how much are they paying you, huh? | 他们给了你多少钱 |
[13:41] | $1 million? | 一百万 |
[13:43] | $2 million? | 二百万 |
[13:47] | $300,000. | 三十万 |
[13:52] | You know, I could use $300,000 bucks. | 我也可以赚三十万的 |
[13:55] | Everybody here could use some extra cash. | 组里的每个人都可以赚点外快 |
[13:56] | I had a husband who left me and my son with nothing. | 我老公抛弃了我和儿子 没给我们留一分钱 |
[13:59] | I had to do something. | 我不得不找个出路 |
[14:02] | – And this is what you did? – Yeah, that’s right. | -这就是你找的出路吗 -没错 |
[14:05] | I work twice as hard as anyone here and I make half as much. | 我付出双倍的努力 工资却只有别人的一半 |
[14:09] | Do you think that’s fair? | 你觉得公平吗 |
[14:10] | You didn’t have to take the job. | 你也不是非干这个工作不可的 |
[14:14] | You don’t know what kind of pressure I’m under. | 你不知道我背负了多大的压力 |
[14:17] | Oh, yeah. It is not what everyone said. | 是啊 说的好像其他人没压力一样 |
[14:25] | I got Milo working on the name Gaines. | 我让麦罗查了叫盖恩斯的人 |
[14:28] | What else has she given you? | 她还跟你招什么了 |
[14:29] | Excuses. | 开脱的借口 |
[14:30] | We got to keep Gaines calm. | 我们得让盖恩斯保持冷静 |
[14:33] | Call and tell him that | 给他打电话 |
[14:34] | Jack’s on his way back to CTU from Division. | 告诉他杰克在从分局回反恐组的路上 |
[14:36] | – Keep him on the phone as long as you… – No! | -尽量跟他通话越长越好 -不 |
[14:38] | I’m not saying anything till I get immunity. | 在我拿到豁免权之前我什么都不会说 |
[14:41] | In writing, signed by Chappelle. | 查普尔签发的书面豁免协议 |
[14:52] | – Hello? – Jack! | -喂 -杰克 |
[14:54] | Thank God you’re all right. They wanted me to kill you. | 谢天谢地你没事 他们想让我杀了你 |
[14:57] | That’s why I put the flak jacket on. | 这就是为什么我给你穿了防弹衣 |
[14:58] | I couldn’t think of anything else in time. | 我一时想不出别的办法了 |
[15:00] | Why did they want me killed? | 他们为什么想要杀我 |
[15:02] | Because you started piecing everything together. | 因为你接近事情的真相了 |
[15:04] | Nina, I am so sorry. | 尼娜 对不起 |
[15:06] | It’s okay. I’m fine. | 没关系 我没事 |
[15:07] | What’s happening with Teri and Kim? | 特里和金怎么样了 |
[15:10] | They’re being held hostage. | 她们被押做人质了 |
[15:12] | They said they would kill them | 他们说我要是不帮他们干掉帕尔默的话 |
[15:13] | if I didn’t help them take out Palmer. | 就把她们俩杀了 |
[15:15] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪儿 |
[15:17] | Secret Service had me in custody, | 特勤组把我抓起来了 |
[15:19] | but I just got away. Where are you? | 但是我逃出来了 你在哪儿 |
[15:21] | Back at CTU. | 回到反恐组了 |
[15:22] | They’ve tapped into surveillance. You gotta get out of sight. | 他们接入了监控录像 你得躲着点摄像头 |
[15:25] | Don’t worry about it. We took care of it. | 别担心这个 我们搞定了 |
[15:27] | We found their inside person. It’s Jamey. | 我们抓到内鬼了 是杰梅 |
[15:28] | No, that’s not possible. Walsh cleared her. | 不 不可能 沃尔什排除她了 |
[15:32] | We’ve got her right here. She’s already confessed. | 我们把她逮住了 她已经招供了 |
[15:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:42] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:44] | She had access to everything. | 她什么事都知道 |
[15:49] | Did she say anything about Teri or Kim? | 她有没有提到过特里和金 |
[15:50] | She doesn’t know their location. | 她不知道她俩的位置 |
[15:52] | She knows there’s someone named Gaines. | 她知道有个叫盖恩斯的人 |
[15:54] | – What else? – She’s not cooperating. | -还有呢 -她拒绝合作 |
[15:55] | What do you mean she’s not cooperating? | 拒绝合作是什么意思 |
[15:57] | She wants a letter of immunity signed by Chappelle | 在她交待其他事之前 |
[15:59] | before she says anything else. | 她想要查普尔签发的书面豁免协议 |
[16:01] | Is she there? | 她在吗 |
[16:02] | – Yeah. – Put her on the phone. | -在 -让她接电话 |
[16:05] | – Talk to him. – I’m not going to talk to him. | -跟他说话 -我不会跟他讲话的 |
[16:07] | Jamey… | 杰梅 |
[16:10] | She’s listening. | 她听着呢 |
[16:11] | Jamey? | 杰梅 |
[16:14] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[16:15] | Look, I know Nina and Tony don’t understand | 我知道尼娜和托尼 |
[16:17] | what you’re going through right now. | 不理解你在经历着什么 |
[16:20] | But you know me. | 但是你了解我 |
[16:21] | I don’t care about protocol and I am true to my word. | 我不在乎什么规章制度 我说到就一定做到 |
[16:24] | If you help me bring down Gaines | 如果你帮我干掉盖恩斯 |
[16:26] | and you help me get my wife and daughter back safely | 帮我把妻子和女儿安全地找回来 |
[16:28] | I promise you, I will get you out of this. | 我向你保证 我会帮你洗脱罪名的 |
[16:31] | You don’t have the power to do that. | 你没这个权利 |
[16:33] | Of course I do. | 我当然有 |
[16:34] | Right now only four of us know about this. | 现在只有咱们四个人知道这件事 |
[16:36] | I can take care of Nina and Tony. I can get this done. | 我能搞定尼娜和托尼 我能把这事搞定 |
[16:40] | – Jamey, please. – No. You’ll say anything. | -杰梅 求你了 -不 不管你怎么说 |
[16:43] | I want the immunity first. | 我要先拿到豁免权 |
[16:51] | What do you want me to do, Jack? | 你想让我怎么做 杰克 |
[16:57] | She has a son named Kyle. | 她有个儿子 叫凯尔 |
[17:00] | Bring him in. | 把他带过去 |
[17:02] | No, wait a minute, Jack, you can’t do that. | 不行 等一下 杰克 你不能那么做 |
[17:04] | – You got to be careful. – I also need a car. | -你要小心行事 -我还需要一辆车 |
[17:07] | Put a CTU comm unit in it, | 里面放一套反恐组的通讯设备 |
[17:08] | a box of 9 mm ammunition, a locksmith kit, the whole package. | 一盒九毫米子弹 一套开锁工具 全都要 |
[17:12] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[17:13] | I’m going to get myself out of this situation. | 我会设法让自己摆脱困境 |
[17:15] | I’m going to go find Teri and Kim. | 我要把特里和金找回来 |
[17:16] | Where do you want the car? | 你想让我把车放在哪 |
[17:19] | The corner of Temple and Mercer. | 坦珀街和默瑟街的交叉口 |
[17:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:26] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:33] | Who are you? What’s going on? | 你是谁 发生什么了 |
[17:37] | A few hours ago, someone kidnapped my wife and daughter. | 几小时之前 有人绑架我的妻子和女儿 |
[17:41] | I don’t get it then. Why are you running from the police? | 我不明白 为什么你要躲着警察呢 |
[17:45] | What’s your name? Lauren? | 你叫什么名字 劳伦 |
[17:52] | I’m Jack. | 我叫杰克 |
[17:54] | I work for a special branch of the government. | 我为政府的特殊机构工作 |
[17:56] | Last night, I was given a very important assignment. | 昨天晚上 我被委派了一个非常重要的任务 |
[17:59] | Right now someone is trying to stop me from doing it. | 现在有人试图阻拦我完成任务 |
[18:08] | You don’t believe me, do you? | 你不相信我 是吧 |
[18:14] | If I were you I wouldn’t believe me either. | 如果我是你的话我也不相信我自己 |
[18:17] | What I want to know is why do you have me here? | 我想知道的是为什么你把我留在这 |
[18:19] | You got a car, you got a place to hide. | 你有车 你有地方躲 |
[18:22] | I can’t afford to be taken back into custody. | 我不能再被抓起来了 |
[18:25] | If they get close enough, I have to make them believe | 如果他们靠得太近 我必须让他们相信 |
[18:27] | that I’m willing to do something really crazy. | 我会做出疯狂的举动 |
[18:31] | Like shoot me? | 比如开枪打我 |
[18:37] | I’m not gonna shoot you. | 我不会朝你开枪的 |
[18:45] | You know something? | 你知道吗 |
[18:47] | I think I believe you. | 我觉得我相信你 |
[18:51] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[18:52] | You’re not the only one who has problems, Jack. | 不是只有你一个人遇到了问题 杰克 |
[18:54] | You know, I just came off of a hellacious night shift. | 我刚下了可怕的夜班 |
[18:57] | I’m due in court in 45 minutes | 我四十五后就要出庭 |
[18:59] | on a DUI charge of which I’m guilty. | 面临我犯下的醉酒驾车的指控 |
[19:02] | So, you know, good luck with your crisis, okay? | 那就祝你顺利解决危机吧 |
[19:09] | Lauren, I have killed two people since midnight. | 劳伦 从昨天半夜开始我已经杀了两个人了 |
[19:13] | I have not slept for over 24 hours. | 我已经二十四小时没睡过觉了 |
[19:16] | So, maybe… maybe you should be a little more afraid | 也许 也许你应该比你现在 |
[19:19] | of me than you are right now. | 更怕我一些比较好 |
[19:24] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[19:40] | 大卫·帕尔默 竞选总部 | |
[19:43] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:44] | Everything’s all right. No need to worry. | 一切都好 不用担心 |
[19:46] | We heard there was someone with a gun? | 我们听说有持枪歹徒 |
[19:48] | It’s not clear what happened. | 究竟发生了什么还不清楚 |
[19:52] | And I’m afraid I’m intact and as grouchy as ever. | 反正我毫发未损而且还像平时一样牢骚满腹 |
[19:55] | So, folks, let’s all get back to work. | 所以 大家还是都继续工作吧 |
[19:58] | Where’s Keith? | 基斯呢 |
[20:00] | He left about a half-hour ago. | 他半小时之前走了 |
[20:01] | – Did he say where? – No. | -他说去哪里了吗 -没有 |
[20:03] | Look, I’m a little worried about him. | 我有点担心他 |
[20:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:07] | He wasn’t being himself. He stormed out like he was angry. | 他有些不太正常 像生气了似的冲了出去 |
[20:10] | You know, I’m sure he’ll be all right, Anna, thanks. | 我相信他会没事的 安娜 谢谢 |
[20:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:16] | Should we send someone after him? | 我们要不要派人找他 |
[20:19] | No, he’s okay. | 不用 他没事 |
[20:21] | He just needs some time alone. | 他只是需要一个人待会儿 |
[20:29] | I’ll call Secret Service. | 我去叫特勤组 |
[20:31] | David…. | 大卫 |
[20:34] | I know how you feel about | 我知道你想要 |
[20:35] | telling our side of the story first. | 把我们的故事版本先讲出来 |
[20:38] | But right now there is no time for that. | 但是现在没时间想那些了 |
[20:40] | Maureen is gonna go on air at 9:00. | 莫林九点就要直播了 |
[20:42] | That’s 40 minutes from right now. | 离现在只有四十分钟了 |
[20:45] | Isn’t there anything we can do to stop her? | 我们就不能做点什么阻止她吗 |
[20:49] | She won’t budge. | 她不会让步的 |
[20:51] | And why would she? | 而且她又何必让步呢 |
[20:53] | “Candidate’s son faces murder charges.” | “总统候选人之子面临谋杀指控” |
[20:56] | “Cover-up suspected.” | “有包庇之嫌” |
[20:58] | It’s a huge story. | 这可是大新闻 |
[21:00] | I cannot believe that you are just | 我不敢相信你就这么 |
[21:02] | going to accept this without putting up a fight. | 接受一切 不做丝毫回击 |
[21:04] | There’s nothing to fight. | 没什么好回击的 |
[21:06] | In fact, it doesn’t matter who breaks the story, me or Maureen. | 其实不论我和莫林谁先把故事讲出来都无所谓 |
[21:09] | We’re just going to have to deal with it and get past it. | 我们都要直面事实 然后挺过去 |
[21:11] | I’ve seen you do the impossible for your career. | 我曾见过你为了事业不顾一切 |
[21:13] | I’m just asking you now to do it for your son. | 我只是想让你为儿子也这么做 |
[21:15] | No. | 不行 |
[21:17] | You’re asking me to rewrite history. | 你是在让我改写历史 |
[21:20] | If you wanted my help, | 如果你想让我帮忙 |
[21:21] | you would’ve asked me for it seven years ago. | 你七年前就应该跟我说了 |
[21:24] | Oh, for crying out loud, David. | 岂有此理 大卫 |
[21:29] | I need today’s schedule in my office. | 把今天的行程安排送到我办公室 |
[21:32] | Yes, sir, right away. | 好的 先生 马上 |
[21:39] | Almeida. | 阿尔梅达 |
[21:40] | Tony, it’s Jack. Where’s Nina? | 托尼 是我杰克 尼娜在哪儿 |
[21:41] | She’s on the floor working up some information we got from Jamey. | 她在楼上调查我们从杰梅那得到的信息 |
[21:44] | – Is Kyle there yet? – Not yet. | -凯尔到了吗 -还没 |
[21:46] | What about the car? | 车呢 |
[21:48] | Nina sent it. It should be there in 10 minutes. | 尼娜派过去了 应该十分钟后到 |
[21:50] | Good. Anything else from Jamey? | 好 杰梅有什么新进展吗 |
[21:52] | Nothing useful, no. | 没什么有用的 |
[21:54] | Tony, Secret Service told me that you were the one who called | 托尼 特勤组告诉我是你打电话 |
[21:57] | and told them to take me out of play. | 让他们把我揪出来的 |
[21:59] | Yeah. I felt I had to, Jack. | 是的 我当时觉得我必须那么做 |
[22:03] | Given the information you had, I think you made the right choice. | 根据你掌握的信息来说 我觉得你做得对 |
[22:06] | I didn’t realize what you were going through earlier tonight. | 我没意识到你今晚都经历了什么 |
[22:09] | I’m sure the last thing you needed was me giving you attitude. | 我想你最不需要的就是我跟你耍脾气 |
[22:11] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[22:13] | Look, I wish I knew earlier who I could trust. | 我要是能早点知道可以相信谁就好了 |
[22:16] | I’m just really glad you were there when Nina came back to CTU. | 尼娜回反恐组的时候你能帮她我真的很高兴 |
[22:19] | Yeah. | 不用谢 |
[22:22] | I’ll call you as soon as I get to the car. | 我上车之后就给你打电话 |
[22:24] | – All right, talk to you later. – Bye. | -好的 回见 -拜拜 |
[22:27] | Hey, Lauren, come here to the window. | 劳伦 到窗户这来 |
[22:33] | See that tool down there, looks like a hedge trimmer? | 看见下面那个工具了吗 像绿篱修剪机似的 |
[22:36] | – What, the bolt cutters? – Yes, the bolt cutters. | -什么 断线钳吗 -对 断线钳 |
[22:40] | Could you get them for me, please? | 能帮我拿过来吗 |
[22:46] | I’ll be watching you. | 我会盯着你的 |
[23:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:31] | You’re gonna do it with a burst. Give it everything you got. | 你要猛然用力 用最大力气 |
[23:34] | I know how to use bolt cutters. | 我知道怎么用断线钳 |
[23:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:50] | That was Frank Simes from the Secret Service. | 弗兰克·西梅斯打来的电话 |
[23:53] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[23:54] | Pouring myself a drink, Mike. | 给我自己倒杯酒 麦克 |
[23:56] | It’s not even 9:00 in the morning. | 连早晨九点还没到呢 |
[23:59] | What did Simes say? | 西梅斯说什么了 |
[24:00] | The CTU agent who created the disturbance at the power plant | 在发电厂制造混乱的反恐组特工 |
[24:04] | was named Jack Bauer. | 名字叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[24:06] | He tried to take the gun off one of the Secret Service agents | 他试图抢一个特勤组特工身上的枪 |
[24:09] | but claimed the gesture was misinterpreted. | 但声称他的意图被误解了 |
[24:13] | Maybe it was. | 也许是 |
[24:14] | Yeah well, | 可是 |
[24:15] | as Bauer was being taken into custody, he escaped. | 鲍尔被押起来的时候 他逃跑了 |
[24:19] | How the hell did he do that? | 他到底是怎么做到的 |
[24:21] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[24:22] | but they haven’t found him yet. He’s still out there. | 但是他们还没找到他 他仍然在逃 |
[24:26] | Jack Bauer…. | 杰克·鲍尔 |
[24:29] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[24:31] | I’ve heard the name. | 我听说过这名字 |
[24:49] | Get up. | 起来 |
[24:51] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[24:53] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna hurt her. | 别担心 我不会伤害她的 |
[24:57] | Get up and go in the other room. | 起来到另一个房间去 |
[24:58] | Don’t you even think about touching her. | 你想都别想碰她一跟汗毛 |
[25:01] | Move it! | 闪开 |
[25:03] | Don’t touch her! | 别碰她 |
[25:05] | You stay out of this or I will hurt her. | 你少管闲事不然我可就要伤害她了 |
[25:07] | Come on. | 过来 |
[25:18] | No! Get away! | 不 滚开 |
[25:20] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[25:25] | I won’t fight you. | 我不会反抗的 |
[25:35] | Mom? | 妈 |
[25:36] | It’s going to be all right, honey. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[25:43] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:47] | – Come on. – All right. | -走吧 -行 |
[25:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:11] | Mom! | 妈 |
[26:59] | Maureen Kingsley. | 莫林·金斯利打来的 |
[27:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:05] | Maureen, hi. Thanks for getting back to me. | 你好 莫林 感谢你的回电 |
[27:07] | I’m about to go on the air, Sherry. What’s up? | 我要上飞机了 雪莉 什么事 |
[27:10] | – Don’t go with the story. – Excuse me? | -别报道那件事 -什么 |
[27:13] | The story about Keith. Just leave it alone for right now. | 关于基斯的事 现在先别报道 |
[27:17] | Hold on, please. | 请等一下 |
[27:19] | Can you give me one minute? Thanks. | 能让我独处一会儿吗 谢谢 |
[27:27] | The story about Keith is exclusive and it’s documented. | 基斯的事是独家新闻 并且有证据记录 |
[27:31] | I’m not making false allegations about your son. | 我并非凭空诬陷你儿子 |
[27:33] | There was an assassination attempt this morning on my husband. | 今早有人试图刺杀我丈夫 |
[27:38] | But it’s being covered up. | 但事情被掩盖了 |
[27:42] | Go on. | 继续 |
[27:43] | The man they arrested works for the government | 被逮捕者为政府工作 |
[27:46] | and he may not have been acting alone. | 而且他可能不是单独行动 |
[27:51] | Are you telling me there’s a conspiracy | 你是说政府内部 |
[27:53] | inside the government to kill your husband? | 在密谋杀害你的丈夫吗 |
[27:55] | I’m telling you something’s going on that hasn’t been reported | 我是给你透露正在发生还未被报道的事 |
[27:59] | and if you give me a couple of hours | 并且如果你再给我几小时 |
[28:02] | I’ll milk some of my sources. | 我可以为你收集些信息 |
[28:06] | Okay, look, I won’t kill the story about Keith. | 你得明白 我不会就这样放弃报道基斯那事 |
[28:09] | I’m not asking you to. Just…. | 我也不是这意思 只不过 |
[28:12] | Hold off on it for a couple of days. | 先缓几天吧 |
[28:25] | – Mom? – Kim. | -妈 -金 |
[28:27] | I’m sorry. This is all my fault. | 对不起 都是我的错 |
[28:28] | No. It’s okay, honey. | 不 没事的 亲爱的 |
[28:31] | If I hadn’t snuck out none of this wouldn’t have ever happened. | 如果我没有偷偷溜出来 这一切就不会发生 |
[28:33] | Kimberly, listen to me. | 金柏莉 听我说 |
[28:36] | We are going to get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[28:39] | We’re gonna be a family again. | 我们一家会再次团聚的 |
[28:41] | You and me and Dad are gonna have our lives back. | 我们一家人会恢复正常的生活 |
[28:49] | This isn’t gonna be a part of that life. | 而现在发生的一切都不属于那生活 |
[28:50] | Understand what I’m saying? | 明白了吗 |
[28:54] | You’re not gonna tell Dad? | 你不告诉爸爸吗 |
[29:02] | Where did you get that? | 那是从哪儿来的 |
[29:07] | – CTU. Myers. – Nina, listen, it’s Teri. | -反恐组迈尔斯 -尼娜听着 我是特里 |
[29:10] | Teri. Where are you? | 特里 你在哪 |
[29:14] | Hello? Hello, Teri? | 喂 喂 特里 |
[29:18] | Hello, Teri? | 喂 特里 |
[29:22] | The number’s blocked. | 号码占线了 |
[29:25] | Stand in that corner. | 站到那个角落里去 |
[30:16] | No, I don’t want to go on with the governor. | 不 我不想和州长一起去 |
[30:18] | Put him on first. If he’s got a problem, have him talk to Mike. | 让他先发言 如果他有问题让他和麦克说 |
[30:22] | But it looks like he’s introducing you. | 但看上去他要介绍你出场了 |
[30:23] | Well, good. I want it to look that way. | 那好啊 要的就是这种效果 |
[30:26] | – Okay. – Dave, I’ll talk to you later. | -好 -大卫 等会儿再说 |
[30:33] | Where’d you go? | 去哪了 |
[30:34] | I just went out. | 刚出去了 |
[30:36] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -嗯 没事 |
[30:42] | You didn’t tell the press about me. | 你没向媒体披露我的事 |
[30:44] | It’s going to come out soon anyway. | 反正消息很快就会泄露出去 |
[30:47] | Look, I talked to my lawyer | 我和我的律师谈过了 |
[30:49] | and he’s got his best people working on it. | 他派了他最强的下属来处理这事 |
[30:51] | – “His best people.” – Keith, don’t be this way. | -“他最强的下属” -基斯 别这样 |
[30:55] | You’re going to be cleared, | 你会被证明清白的 |
[30:56] | then you’re going to get on with your life without | 然后你就会摆脱这件事的阴影 |
[30:57] | it hanging over you. | 继续你正常的生活 |
[31:01] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[31:03] | You ready to go? | 准备好出发了吗 |
[31:06] | Kingsley’s gonna break the story on Keith in about ten minutes. | 金斯利会在大概十分钟后披露基斯的事 |
[31:08] | – Have we prepared something? – No longer necessary. | -我们准备应对了吗 -没那个必要了 |
[31:11] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[31:12] | I just got off the phone with Kingsley. | 我刚和金斯利通了电话 |
[31:13] | She’s going to sit on the story for now. | 目前她还不会报道那事 |
[31:18] | Why would she do that? | 为什么 |
[31:19] | I don’t know, she didn’t say. Maybe you got through to her. | 不知道 她也没说 可能你说通了她 |
[31:22] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[31:24] | It’s something else. | 肯定有其他原因 |
[31:28] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[31:29] | Maureen Kingsley’s decided | 莫林·金斯利出于某种原因 |
[31:31] | to hold off on the story for some reason. | 决定暂时不报道那事 |
[31:33] | Thank God, David. | 太棒了 大卫 |
[31:35] | Have any idea why she’d do that? | 你知道她为什么那样做吗 |
[31:37] | No. Maybe her sources weren’t as solid | 不知道 可能她的消息来源 |
[31:41] | as she said they were? | 不如她说的那样可靠 |
[31:45] | What? Aren’t you relieved? | 干嘛 你不开心吗 |
[31:48] | I want to talk to her. | 我想和她谈谈 |
[31:50] | After she gets off the air, I’ll call her. | 她下飞机后 我会打给她 |
[31:52] | Don’t you think that it’s smarter just to let things be? | 你不觉得顺其自然会更明智些吗 |
[31:55] | No, I think it’s smarter to know everybody’s motives. | 不 我觉得搞清楚每个人的动机更明智 |
[31:57] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:15] | Where do you work? | 你在哪工作 |
[32:17] | Cable’s Coffee Shop on Ventura. | 科布尔咖啡店 在凡图拉街 |
[32:19] | Home of the $3.99 all-day breakfast. | 3.99美金全天早餐店 |
[32:25] | You married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[32:27] | I used to be. | 结过 |
[32:29] | But my sister moved in with us | 但是我妹妹在经历了一次严重车祸后 |
[32:31] | after she got in a really bad car accident. | 搬过来和我们一起住了 |
[32:33] | She couldn’t take care of herself. | 她生活不能自理 |
[32:35] | My husband Henry told me I had to choose. | 我的丈夫亨利告诉我 我得做个选择 |
[32:38] | You chose the sister. | 你选了你妹妹 |
[32:41] | Yep. | 对 |
[32:43] | – This your first DUI? – First in a couple years. | -这是你第一次酒驾吗 -这几年第一次 |
[32:48] | – You got a problem? – What, a drinking problem? | -你有不良嗜好吗 -什么 酗酒吗 |
[32:52] | I wish it were that simple. | 我倒希望有这么简单 |
[32:54] | At least then I’d have a support group. | 这样至少我还有个互助小组 |
[32:59] | Nope. What I’m afraid I have is bad luck. | 但不是这么回事 我怕是噩运缠身 |
[33:06] | Sorry I had to get you involved in all this. | 非常抱歉让你被卷入这一切 |
[33:09] | Just let me go. | 让我走吧 |
[33:12] | As soon as I get my car. | 我拿到自己的车就让你走 |
[33:18] | As soon as I get my car. | 只要拿到自己的车 |
[33:23] | I used to be in the military. | 我以前在军队 |
[33:25] | Used to do fieldwork for the CIA. | 曾为中情局出外勤 |
[33:29] | I’ve been to some horrible places. | 去过些可怕的地方 |
[33:33] | I’ve seen some pretty terrible things. | 也见过非常可怕的事情 |
[33:38] | I don’t think I’ve ever been this scared in my whole life. | 但我还不曾像现在这么害怕过 |
[34:47] | No, I told you, | 不 我告诉过你了 |
[34:48] | I’m not saying any more until I get counsel. | 我的律师来之前我什么都不会说的 |
[34:51] | I think you will. | 我想你会的 |
[34:53] | Why do you think that? | 为什么 |
[34:55] | Cause we’re bringing Kyle here. | 因为我们会把凯尔带来 |
[34:58] | What? | 什么 |
[35:01] | I’ll kill you if you touch my son. | 你敢碰我儿子的话 我会杀了你 |
[35:04] | We’re not going to lay a finger on him. | 我们不会碰他 |
[35:07] | If you don’t give us something to help us find Gaines, | 如果你不给我们些信息帮我们找到盖恩斯 |
[35:10] | we have no choice but to bring him here. | 我们别无选择 只能带他来 |
[35:12] | No. You won’t. | 不 你们不能这样 |
[35:16] | We will, Jamey. | 我们会的 杰梅 |
[35:19] | Imagine the effect it’ll have on him, | 想一想如果他看到 |
[35:21] | seeing his mother in restraints, | 母亲因背叛而遭到逮捕 |
[35:24] | – arrested for being a traitor. – No. This is not fair. | -会对他有什么影响 -不 这不公平 |
[35:29] | That’s a picture he’s | 他余生都将 |
[35:29] | going to carry with him the rest of his life. | 带着这样的印象继续他的生活 |
[35:36] | Nina…. | 尼娜 |
[35:39] | Please…. | 求你了 |
[35:42] | Don’t do this. Kyle can’t see me like this. | 别这样 凯尔不能看到我的这般境地 |
[35:44] | Please, Nina. | 求你了 尼娜 |
[35:45] | He doesn’t have to. | 他也不必如此 |
[35:46] | You just have to start talking to us. | 只不过你得对我们开口 |
[35:49] | The bottom line is, Jamey, | 归根结底 杰梅 |
[35:52] | the best thing you can do for your son, | 你能为你儿子做的最好的事 |
[35:54] | is to help us get Gaines now. | 就是现在帮我们找到盖恩斯 |
[35:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:57] | Once we have you in custody, | 一旦我们把你关起来 |
[36:00] | Gaines is going to do | 盖恩斯将会 |
[36:01] | anything he can to keep you from testifying. | 尽其所能地阻止你作证 |
[36:04] | And if he can’t get to you directly, where’s he going next? | 如果他不能直接找你 他会去找谁 |
[36:07] | Your son, right? | 你儿子 对吧 |
[36:13] | Kyle…. | 凯尔 |
[36:36] | I’m just so | 我真的 |
[36:39] | confused. | 脑子很乱 |
[36:42] | I need time to think. | 我要花点时间想想 |
[36:47] | Take a couple minutes. | 给你几分钟 |
[37:10] | Lauren, I’m in big trouble here and I need your help, please. | 劳伦 我遇到麻烦了 我需要你的帮助 |
[37:13] | I’ve got to get to a car. | 我得上辆车 |
[37:14] | But if I step out of this trailer they’ll take me into custody. | 但我若出了这辆拖车 他们就会把我抓起来 |
[37:17] | You want me to pick it up? | 你想让我把车开来吗 |
[37:18] | Yes, and bring it back here. | 对 把车开回来 |
[37:20] | I need you to park it around the side. | 停在旁边 |
[37:22] | Why didn’t you have your friend | 那你一开始为什么 |
[37:23] | just drop it off here in the first place | 不让你朋友把车停这 |
[37:24] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[37:25] | The person dropping off the car was just following orders. | 停车的人只是奉命行事 |
[37:28] | He couldn’t know it was for me. | 他不能知道车是给我的 |
[37:30] | Do you realize how insane this sounds? | 你知道这听起来有多疯狂吗 |
[37:32] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[37:43] | Okay, let’s just say for | 好吧 就算我勉强 |
[37:44] | the sake of argument I believe half of it. | 相信你所说的一部分 |
[37:47] | Just tell me one thing. | 告诉我一件事 |
[37:49] | Is your wife and daughter really in trouble? | 你的妻子和女儿真的有麻烦吗 |
[37:52] | Yes, they are. | 真的 |
[37:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:00] | Where’s the car? | 车在哪 |
[38:01] | Just over there on the corner of Temple and Mercer. | 在那边坦珀街和默瑟街的交叉口 |
[38:03] | Silver sedan, government plates. | 银色轿车 政府牌照 |
[38:05] | The keys’ll be in it. | 钥匙在里面 |
[38:38] | Keep going, Lauren. | 继续走 劳伦 |
[38:40] | Keep going, come on. | 继续走啊 |
[38:47] | No. | 不 |
[38:49] | No. | 不 |
[38:53] | – No! – Excuse me! | -不 -打扰一下 |
[38:55] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[39:12] | He’s out the window! I see him! | 他在窗外 我看到他了 |
[39:15] | All right, this is Hayes. I got a 20 on Bauer. | 我是海耶斯 已发现鲍尔的位置 |
[39:49] | What have you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[39:51] | Well, I tried Gaines under as many spellings as I could think of | 我尝试了盖恩斯的许多不同拼法 |
[39:53] | and I came up with this pretty long list | 还做了这份 |
[39:54] | of those with records and those with criminal associations. | 有犯罪前科以及和罪犯有交集的人员名单 |
[39:58] | Crosscheck it with everything else we’ve gotten tonight. | 把名单和我们今晚得到的其他信息交叉核对 |
[40:01] | Plane crash, Alan York, Penticoff. | 坠机 艾伦·约克 彭蒂科夫之类的 |
[40:04] | Hm. Got it. | 明白 |
[40:06] | She’s had enough time to think about it. | 她想了够久了 |
[40:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:13] | Jamey’s son Kyle is gonna be brought in. | 杰梅的儿子凯尔会被带过来 |
[40:15] | Call me in ITS when he gets here. | 他到了后就打给我 我在监控室 |
[40:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:18] | What kind of trouble is she in? | 她摊上什么麻烦了 |
[40:21] | No trouble. | 没什么麻烦 |
[40:23] | Come on, don’t treat me like I’m stupid. | 拜托 别当我是傻子 |
[40:24] | You told me to take over her stuff, | 你叫我接管她的事 |
[40:26] | you and Tony are gone for an hour, | 你和托尼消失了一个小时 |
[40:27] | now you’re bringing her son in? | 然后现在你们要带她儿子过来 |
[40:29] | She’s in trouble, I just wanna know… | 她有麻烦了 我只是想知道 |
[40:30] | Milo, you’re not an Internal Affairs agent | 麦罗 你不是内务部探员 |
[40:34] | Keep quiet, call us when Kyle gets here, okay? | 保持安静 凯尔来了就打给我们 好吗 |
[40:38] | He’s going to figure it out. | 他会知道这事的 |
[40:39] | It’s not going to be a secret much longer, anyway. | 反正消息迟早都会泄露 |
[40:42] | You’re right, we’ll need to | 你是对的 我们得让 |
[40:43] | bring Milo in because whatever Jamey gives us, | 麦罗加入 因为不管杰梅告诉我们什么 |
[40:45] | he’ll be the one to work it up. | 都得由他来处理 |
[40:47] | I hope it’s something substantial. | 我希望她能给点有用的 |
[40:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:51] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[40:54] | – Get her out of those! – Jamey! | -快把手铐打开 -杰梅 |
[40:56] | What’s the number! | 号码是多少 |
[40:59] | – Hang in there. C’mon, now. – Yes, we need medical help. | -坚持住 -对 我们需要医疗援助 |
[41:03] | Yes. We’re in ITS. | 对 我们在监控室 |
[41:05] | Hurry! | 快 |
[41:07] | Grab her legs. | 抬起她的腿 |
[41:11] | Watch her head. | 小心头 |
[41:13] | What have you done? | 你都做了些什么啊 |
[41:19] | What? | 说 |
[41:20] | It’s Milo. Jamey’s son just arrived. | 我是麦罗 杰梅的儿子到了 |
[41:21] | You wanna bring him in? | 你要让他进来吗 |
[41:22] | No. Keep him out of here. | 不 别让他过来 |
[41:58] | It’s Gaines. | 是盖恩斯 |