时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Right now terrorists are plotting to assassinate presidential candidate | 现在 恐怖分子正密谋暗杀总统候选人 |
[00:18] | My wife and daughter have been targeted | 我的妻子和女儿被盯上了 |
[00:21] | and people that I work with may be involved in both. | 而我的同事也有可能牵涉其中 |
[00:25] | I’m Federal Agent Jack Bauer | 我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:28] | and today is the longest day of my life. | 今天将是我生命中最漫长的一天 |
[00:45] | Listen up, people. Listen up. | 大家听着 |
[00:47] | Alexis Drazen was leaving here for a meeting. | 亚力克斯·德拉任之前正准备跟人见面 |
[00:49] | At this meeting, he was going to make a payoff. | 见面的目的是付款 |
[00:51] | Somewhere in this room, there is money. | 所以这间房间某个地方放着钱 |
[00:53] | I want it found. I want it found now. | 把它找出来 立刻找出来 |
[00:56] | Elizabeth cannot be held responsible for this. | 伊丽莎白不该为此负责 |
[00:58] | Senator, I don’t disagree with you. | 参议员 我并不否定你的看法 |
[01:00] | But we have a video of her stabbing a man | 但是我们有视频显示 |
[01:02] | with a letter opener. | 她拿拆信刀捅了一个男人 |
[01:03] | – You got her into this. – No, sir, I did not. | -是你把她卷入此事 -不 我并没有 |
[01:06] | I did not ask her to stab Alexis Drazen. | 我没让她捅亚力克斯·德拉任 |
[01:09] | I misjudged her ability to handle the stress of this operation… | 我误判了她承受这次行动的压力的能力 |
[01:11] | …and, as I said before, I will do everything I can to help her. | 如我之前所说的 我会尽我所能帮助她 |
[01:17] | I know you’re just trying to protect me. | 我知道你只是想保护我 |
[01:20] | Senator, I understand the situation that you’re in… | 参议员 我明白你的处境 |
[01:24] | …but I do not need to remind you | 但是无需我提醒你 |
[01:25] | there are at least 2 suspects at large. | 至少还有两个嫌犯未被捕 |
[01:29] | Sir, please, I implore you… | 我恳求你 先生 |
[01:31] | …have as much security around you as you can tolerate… | 在你能忍受的范围内尽可能增加安保 |
[01:33] | …and let us do our job. | 并且让我们放手工作 |
[01:39] | – Keep me posted. – Yes, sir. I promise I will. | -随时向我汇报 -好的 我保证会的 |
[01:59] | – Bingo! – Found it! | -找到了 -找到了 |
[02:02] | What? | 是什么 |
[02:04] | Bearer bonds. | 无记名债券 |
[02:07] | As good as cash and easier to move. | 等同现金并且方便携带 |
[02:09] | You got the address of the restaurant yet? | 你拿到餐厅地址了吗 |
[02:11] | California Plaza. It’s about 20 minutes from here. | 加利福尼亚广场 离这里二十分钟车程 |
[02:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:15] | How are you going to pull this off, pretending to be Alexis? | 你怎么解决这事 假装是亚力克斯吗 |
[02:18] | I don’t know yet. | 我还没想到 |
[02:20] | Hey, Jay. | 杰 |
[02:21] | Jay, come here. Give me your shirt. | 杰 过来 把你衬衣脱给我 |
[02:24] | I’ll go with you, coordinate your backup. | 我跟你一起去 安排支援 |
[02:26] | Fine. | 好 |
[02:37] | What’s the update on Bauer’s family? | 鲍尔的家人怎么样了 |
[02:38] | Still missing. | 依然失踪 |
[02:40] | Anything back from forensics yet? | 法医那边有消息了吗 |
[02:42] | Well, based on preliminary reports… | 根据初步报告 |
[02:43] | …the agents were killed protecting the women. | 特工是为了保护女士而被杀 |
[02:47] | We have to find the wife and daughter. | 我们得找到他妻子和女儿 |
[02:49] | I alerted the task force at District. | 我已经通知了分区的特遣队 |
[02:51] | Why don’t you call and see if they need anything from us? | 给他们打电话问是否需要我们做什么 |
[02:53] | All right. | 好 |
[02:55] | Tony, still no word to Jack on any of this, understand? | 托尼 还是不能对杰克泄露此事 明白吗 |
[03:00] | What do you want me to tell him if he calls and asks? | 如果他打电话来问 你想我怎么说 |
[03:04] | You’re working on something else… | 说你正在忙别的事情 |
[03:05] | …and put him through to me, okay? | 把他转接给我就行 |
[03:22] | What are you guys looking for? | 你们在找什么 |
[03:23] | Whoever Dan worked for might have Information about my mom. | 无论丹是为谁工作 都可能有我妈妈的消息 |
[03:27] | The guy who was in charge, Gaines… | 管事那个人 盖恩斯 |
[03:29] | …I never met him before. Dan knew him. | 我之前从未见过 是丹认识的 |
[03:31] | Maybe his number is here. | 或者能在这儿找到他的电话号码 |
[03:33] | What are you going to do, call him and ask for your mom back? | 你要怎么做 给他打电话把妈妈要回来吗 |
[03:36] | Any information I find, I’m going to give it to the police. | 我找到任何东西 都会交给警察 |
[03:40] | You hear that, Rick? She’s going to call the police. | 你听见了吗 瑞克 她要找警察 |
[03:43] | That’s okay with you? | 你没有意见吗 |
[03:44] | I thought you said you didn’t trust the police. | 我以为你说你不信任警察了 |
[03:47] | Whatever. I’ll give it to my dad. | 不重要 我会给我爸爸 |
[03:51] | Dan’ll go ballistic when he finds out | 要是丹发现你翻他的东西 |
[03:52] | you’ve been going through his stuff. | 一定会暴走 |
[03:59] | You didn’t tell her Dan is dead? | 你还没告诉她丹已经死了 |
[04:01] | Not yet. I didn’t want to freak her out. | 还没有 我不想吓坏她 |
[04:04] | Dan’s brother Frank is on his way here… | 丹的兄弟弗兰克在过来的路上 |
[04:06] | …and I don’t want him to know. | 我可不想让他发现 |
[04:10] | Don’t say anything, okay? | 什么都别说 知道吗 |
[04:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:18] | This is such a waste of time. We’re never going to find anything. | 这完全是浪费时间 我们可能什么都找不到 |
[04:23] | I don’t even know why I came. | 我都不知道我为什么来这里 |
[04:32] | You’re married… | 你结婚了 |
[04:33] | …and you have a daughter named Kimberly. | 你有个女儿叫金柏莉 |
[04:36] | – I have a daughter? – Yes. | -我有个女儿 -是的 |
[04:39] | A teenage daughter. | 十几岁的女儿 |
[04:43] | You and Jack, you were separated about six months ago… | 你和杰克 你们大约六个月前分开了 |
[04:46] | …and that’s when we met. | 然后我们遇见 |
[04:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:53] | I’m a friend. | 我是个朋友 |
[04:55] | A very good friend… | 很好的朋友 |
[04:58] | …who wanted to be a lot more. | 并且想要有进一步发展 |
[05:01] | But…. | 但是 |
[05:02] | You were afraid to start a relationship, so we didn’t. | 你害怕开始一段新的关系 所以我们并没有 |
[05:06] | Then you decided to go back with your husband. | 然后你决定回到你丈夫身边 |
[05:10] | Maybe it was because of Kimberly. I don’t know. | 可能是为了金柏莉 我也不知道 |
[05:14] | But you asked me not to call, and I haven’t. | 但是你让我别找你 所以我没有 |
[05:20] | But I don’t remember any of this. | 但是我什么都不记得 |
[05:24] | We need to get you to a hospital, have you looked at. | 我们得送你去医院检查 |
[05:28] | Why do we have to go? You said you were a doctor. | 为什么我们必须去医院 你说了你是医生 |
[05:30] | I’m a surgeon. | 我是外科医生 |
[05:32] | You need to see a neurologist. You’ve suffered some kind of trauma. | 你得去看神经内科医生 你受了创伤 |
[05:34] | – I don’t want to go to a hospital. – Why not? | -我不想去医院 -为什么 |
[05:37] | I don’t know, I just don’t want to. | 我不知道 就是不想去 |
[05:41] | What if I examined you here? | 那如果我在这里给你检查呢 |
[05:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:53] | There is some physical evidence in George Ferragamo’s office… | 在乔治·佛莱格默办公室有些实物证据 |
[05:57] | …that leads directly to you. | 能将矛头对准你 |
[06:00] | Subtle enough so the fire marshals | 细微到消防队员 |
[06:01] | didn’t find it the first time around. | 第一次都没发现 |
[06:04] | But with a little help, they’ll find it. | 但只要稍加提醒 他们就能发现 |
[06:08] | So I’ll be framed for Ferragamo’s murder? | 所以他们要把佛莱格默的死嫁祸给我 |
[06:11] | Like I said, whatever it takes. | 如我所言 采取一切必要手段 |
[06:19] | I don’t know what you think you’ve got here. | 我不知道你认为那是什么 |
[06:21] | What we’ve got is a tape of Carl Webb… | 我们拿到的是卡尔·韦勃 |
[06:25] | …admitting that he set my son up for murder. | 承认他诬陷我儿子谋杀 |
[06:29] | It’s been a while since I’ve practiced law… | 虽然我有阵子没有学法律了 |
[06:31] | …but I know that unless | 但是我知道除非 |
[06:32] | Keith was sanctioned by a court order… | 基斯被法庭传唤 |
[06:34] | …and prepped by an authority, this is not evidence. | 并且被当局起诉 这并不是证据 |
[06:37] | I’ve been in politics long enough to know… | 我已经玩政治太久 |
[06:39] | …that if the media gets a hold of this tape… | 知道如果媒体拿到这个录音 |
[06:42] | …the truth will come out. | 真相就会大白 |
[06:44] | No. | 不 |
[06:45] | Today can’t be about two things, David. | 今天有两件事不能同时发生 大卫 |
[06:49] | It’s either about… | 要么 |
[06:50] | …winning the primary, securing the party nomination. | 赢得初选 确保党内提名 |
[06:53] | Or it’s about… | 或者 |
[06:56] | …a political scandal, but it can’t be about both. | 政治丑闻 但是两件事不能同时发生 |
[07:09] | Destroy the tape. | 毁掉录音 |
[07:11] | What? | 什么 |
[07:12] | If you don’t, not only will you bring down yourself… | 如果你不 不仅会害了你自己 |
[07:16] | …but you’ll bring the party down with you. | 也会连累整个党派 |
[07:19] | How do I do that? | 这怎么会 |
[07:19] | Because you’ll win today. | 因为你今天会赢 |
[07:21] | You’ll have enough delegates by 8:00. | 到八点你会赢得足够的选票 |
[07:24] | You are the Democratic Party’s candidate for president… | 你是民主党的总统候选人 |
[07:28] | …whether you like it or not… | 无论你喜不喜欢 |
[07:29] | …and if you decide to self-destruct… | 如果你决定自毁前程 |
[07:31] | …it will take years for the party’s platform to recover. | 会花费数年时间才能让政党恢复元气 |
[07:36] | Why don’t we let the electorate decide on that. | 为什么不让选民来决断 |
[07:40] | I don’t consider telling the truth self-destructive. | 我不认为讲真话算是自毁前程 |
[07:44] | And how bad will it be for the Democrats… | 如果其他人先一步发布消息 |
[07:47] | …if somebody else comes out with this first… | 又会给民主党造成多大的伤害 |
[07:50] | …and I have to go on the defensive? | 并且我会处于被动 |
[07:55] | What do you think, Mike? | 你怎么看 麦克 |
[07:59] | I’ve seen much uglier stories kept under wraps. | 我见过比这更难堪的故事被掩盖 |
[08:05] | The only people who know about this tape… | 唯一知道此事的人 |
[08:08] | …are the people in this room and Keith. | 就是这间房间里的人和基斯 |
[08:12] | This wouldn’t be a difficult item to shelve. | 这事并不难隐藏 |
[08:16] | And besides, this is currency. | 并且 这还是保障 |
[08:19] | Once you’re in the White House, this could protect you. | 你进驻白宫后 这还能保护你 |
[08:22] | – How? – Think about it. | -如何保护 -想一想 |
[08:26] | You’ll have evidence against… | 你有针对 |
[08:27] | …some of the most powerful men in the country. | 这个国家最有权势的一些人的证据 |
[08:36] | They won’t be able to control you, David. | 他们无法控制你 大卫 |
[08:50] | Tony, it’s Jack. How’s everything going there? | 托尼 我是杰克 你那边情况怎么样 |
[08:52] | Fine. | 很好 |
[08:53] | I need to speak to Mason. He’s not in his office. | 我要跟梅森讲话 他不在办公室 |
[08:56] | He’s down on the floor. Let me transfer you. | 他下楼来了 等我转接你 |
[08:58] | Okay, wait, before you do…. | 好的 等等 |
[09:01] | Have you spoken to Teri yet? | 你跟特里讲过话了吗 |
[09:04] | No, I haven’t. | 还没有 |
[09:05] | Give me the number of the safe house. I’ll call there. | 给我安全屋的号码 我会打过去 |
[09:08] | Look, let me see if I can get that for you. Hang on a second. | 我看看能不能拿到 等等 |
[09:15] | – What’s up? – Jack’s on the phone for you. | -怎么了 -杰克在线上找你 |
[09:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:19] | He wants the number of the safe house. | 他想要安全屋的号码 |
[09:20] | Of course he does. | 他当然想要 |
[09:22] | Why don’t you just tell him what happened? | 你为什么不告诉他发生了什么 |
[09:26] | Why is this so hard for you to comprehend? | 这对你来说怎么就那么难以理解 |
[09:28] | The man is neck-deep in an investigation. | 他正深入这个调查 |
[09:30] | He has a job to do. Let’s let him do it. | 他有工作要做 让他专心做 |
[09:33] | When he’s back in a controlled environment, we can tell him the truth. | 等他回到可控环境 我们会告诉他实情 |
[09:35] | Meanwhile, we have a job to do. | 现在 我们有工作要做 |
[09:38] | I got to say, I just think it’s wrong. | 我得说 这是不对的 |
[09:41] | It’s not about right and wrong. | 这跟对错没关系 |
[09:42] | It’s about the fact that we have to protect Palmer. | 事实是我们得保护帕尔默 |
[09:47] | He’s on Line 2. | 他在二号线 |
[09:49] | Jack, it’s me. Where are you? | 杰克 是我 你在哪里 |
[09:50] | – We’re going to a meet. – What kind of meet? | -我们正去会面 -哪种会面 |
[09:52] | Alexis was supposed to make a payoff. | 亚力克斯本该前去付钱 |
[09:55] | – Payoff to who? – I’m not sure yet. | -付钱给谁 -还不知道 |
[09:57] | So what are you going to do? | 那你准备怎么办 |
[09:58] | Pretend to be Alexis. | 假装是亚力克斯 |
[10:01] | Jack, you’re never going to pull that off. | 杰克 那行不通的 |
[10:03] | Alexis was supposed to pay this guy $50,000 in bearer bonds. | 亚力克斯本该给这个人付五万美金无记名债券 |
[10:07] | George, you have to work with me on this. | 乔治 你得跟我一起协作 |
[10:08] | I need backup. Milo’s got the address. | 我需要支援 米罗那儿有地址 |
[10:11] | We should be there in about 15 minutes. | 我们大概十五分钟后到 |
[10:14] | George, you keep this guy in play, | 乔治 你要是抓到这个人 |
[10:17] | we got a chance of bringing these guys down. | 我们就有机会抓到这些人 |
[10:18] | Or you can wait for Alexis to come to if he does. | 不然你就等着亚力克斯醒过来 如果他能醒 |
[10:20] | By then, this thing could be over. | 到那时候就已经太迟了 |
[10:23] | All right, I’ll go along. I’ll send you a team. | 好吧 我同意 给你派一个小组过来 |
[10:25] | Thank you. Can you pass me back to Tony? | 谢谢 你能帮我接回托尼吗 |
[10:27] | He was going to give me the number for the safe house. | 他正要给我安全屋的号码 |
[10:30] | Yeah. I just spoke to Paulson over there. | 我刚跟保尔森谈过 |
[10:32] | He said the girls are sleeping. | 他说她们正在睡觉 |
[10:34] | Okay, get them to call me back at my cell when they wake up. | 好吧 让她们醒了给我打个电话 |
[10:38] | Definitely. | 没问题 |
[10:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:40] | Mason’s on board. | 梅森同意了 |
[10:41] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[11:05] | So what else did Teri say? | 特里还说了什么 |
[11:08] | She didn’t say much. | 她没说什么 |
[11:09] | When she guessed you’d been seeing me, | 当她猜出来你在跟我约会 |
[11:12] | she didn’t want to talk to me. | 就不愿意跟我讲话 |
[11:14] | Not that I blame her. | 我也并不怪她 |
[11:16] | I couldn’t finish the debrief, so I left and let Paulson do it. | 我没办法完成问询 就离开让保尔森接手 |
[11:19] | Maybe that was a mistake. | 或许我不该那么做 |
[11:21] | No, you did the right thing. | 不 你做的很对 |
[11:22] | This is my fault, I should’ve told her. | 是我的错 我该告诉她的 |
[11:24] | Seems she didn’t want to talk. | 看起来她并不想谈论此事 |
[11:26] | Doesn’t matter, I should’ve told her. | 没关系 我本该告诉她 |
[11:29] | Jack, from what I could see… | 杰克 在我看来 |
[11:32] | …she really loves you and wants to work it out. | 她真的很爱你也希望你们能在一起 |
[11:36] | Maybe you want to call her and see how she is. | 或许你该给她打个电话听听她怎么说 |
[11:38] | I tried, Mason said they were sleeping. | 我试过了 梅森说她们在睡觉 |
[11:44] | Why don’t you call Paulson, see if they’re up yet? | 你给保尔森打个电话 看看她们起来没有 |
[11:53] | It’s not going through. | 没有接通 |
[11:54] | Might be the area. | 可能没有信号 |
[11:56] | Try again when we get to the plaza. | 等我们到了广场再打试试 |
[11:59] | I’m really sorry about all this. | 对这一切我很抱歉 |
[12:01] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[12:08] | Yeah, I’m handling. | 我在处理 |
[12:11] | Come on, guys, do what you can. | 拜托 做你们能做的 |
[12:12] | At least try to find somebody else. | 至少找找其他人 |
[12:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:20] | I need some extra bodies to help track Teri and Kim Bauer. | 我需要额外的人手帮忙找特里和金·鲍尔 |
[12:23] | I don’t know. I don’t see anyone doing crossword puzzles down there. | 我不知道 没看见有人闲得在玩纵横拼字谜 |
[12:26] | My hands are a little tied without Nina here. | 尼娜不在 我实在有点忙不过来 |
[12:29] | Because Nina’s with Jack, right? | 因为尼娜跟杰克在一起吗 |
[12:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:37] | She says it’s over between them. What do you think? | 她说他们已经结束了 你怎么看 |
[12:40] | What? | 什么 |
[12:42] | I’m just asking. | 我只是问问 |
[12:43] | I mean, you got to be wondering yourself, right? | 你自己心里也在揣测 是吧 |
[12:47] | Hey, Almeida, I’m on your side. | 阿尔梅达 我是站你这边的 |
[12:51] | Nina ought to be here now. Why does Jack need her? | 尼娜现在应该在这里 为什么杰克还需要她 |
[12:54] | You’re busting your ass without any resources | 你缺少人手忙得不可开交 |
[12:56] | because she finally took a ride with him. | 因为她决定和他一起去 |
[12:57] | If that works for you, great. | 如果你能接受 那很好 |
[12:59] | You know what works for me? | 你知道我能接受什么吗 |
[13:00] | You keeping out of my personal life. | 你少插手我的私生活 |
[13:01] | That’s works for me, okay? | 这我能接受 好吗 |
[13:03] | There’s entirely too much | 这里发生着 |
[13:04] | personal business going on around here. | 太多的私事 |
[13:06] | I want to get this place back on track. | 我想要这地方恢复秩序 |
[13:09] | It seems to me Nina Myers is a big part of the problem. | 在我看来尼娜·迈尔斯是问题的很大一部分 |
[13:12] | How do you figure that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[13:14] | She covers for everyone that doesn’t follow code. | 她帮所有不遵守规矩的人打掩护 |
[13:16] | Everyone who doesn’t follow code covers for her. | 而所有不守规矩的人也帮她打掩护 |
[13:19] | She’s with Jack, she’s with you. | 她和杰克在一起 又和你在一起 |
[13:22] | You don’t think that’s relevant? | 你不觉得这是有联系的吗 |
[13:24] | You don’t think that’s a distraction? | 你不觉得这是故意分散我们的注意力吗 |
[13:26] | No, I don’t. | 我不觉得 |
[13:28] | No, you don’t. Well, I do. | 你不觉得 但是我觉得 |
[13:47] | Patty said you want to talk to me. | 帕蒂说你想要和我谈谈 |
[13:49] | Yeah, sit down. Close the door. | 是的 坐吧 把门关上 |
[13:56] | What’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[13:58] | Before I make my decision about giving this tape to the DA, | 在我决定要不要把这个磁带交给地方检察官前 |
[14:01] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[14:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:05] | I wanted you to understand what you’re up against. | 我希望你明白你要对抗的是什么 |
[14:08] | I understand. I’m ready to go. | 我明白 我准备好了 |
[14:10] | No. Listen to me. | 不 听我说 |
[14:15] | We’re going to the press | 我们会告知媒体 |
[14:16] | with a story about some bad men committing murder | 有坏人犯下谋杀罪 |
[14:19] | and trying to frame you. | 还妄图诬陷你 |
[14:21] | But these men are going to shift the attention to you | 但这些人会将注意力转移到你身上 |
[14:24] | and your involvement with Lyle Gibson’s death. | 和你在莱尔·吉布森之死的联系 |
[14:27] | Ultimately, they’re going to make this about you. | 最终他们会让这些都是针对你的 |
[14:30] | On television, in the press, everywhere you go | 在电视和媒体上 你所到之处 |
[14:35] | you’re going to be accused of a crime you did not commit. | 都会有人为你没犯下的罪过指责你 |
[14:39] | – Can you live through that? – Yes, I can. | -你能这样活下去吗 -我可以 |
[14:42] | Don’t just say it. | 这不是说说而已 |
[14:45] | Think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[14:49] | Dad, | 爸爸 |
[14:52] | what do you think I’ve been living through? | 你觉得我是怎么活着的 |
[14:55] | Not just today, but for years. | 不止是今天 而是这么多年以来 |
[15:01] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[15:04] | I was wrong to go to Mom and Carl. | 我不该去找妈妈和卡尔 |
[15:06] | I should’ve come forward right away | 我当时应该早早站出来 |
[15:09] | taken my hits right then and there. | 当场承担我的后果 |
[15:13] | But I was scared. | 但是我害怕了 |
[15:16] | Well, that’s what you learn. | 这是你学到的一课 |
[15:19] | It’s okay to be scared. | 害怕没有关系 |
[15:29] | What I said last night | 我昨晚说的那些话 |
[15:32] | about you not being there, | 说你不在我身边 |
[15:36] | it’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[15:41] | It’s what I told myself, | 我这样告诉自己 |
[15:46] | so I can blame you for my screw-up. | 这样我就可以把我搞砸的事怪罪给你 |
[15:50] | Doesn’t matter why you said it. | 你说那话的原因不重要 |
[15:52] | Fact is, there’s some truth to it. | 实际上没有完全说错 |
[15:56] | I haven’t always been there. | 我并没有一直在你身边 |
[16:03] | But I’m here now. | 但是我现在在这儿了 |
[16:17] | – Jovan. – Yes, Andre? | -约万 -怎么了 安德烈 |
[16:18] | I can’t find Alexis. Have you heard from him? | 我找不到亚历克西斯 你有他的消息吗 |
[16:21] | No. | 没有 |
[16:22] | He’s meeting Morgan in 20 minutes. I need to talk to him. | 他20分钟后要去见摩根 我得和他谈谈 |
[16:24] | I don’t know, Andre. | 我不知道 安德烈 |
[16:26] | I’ve got my own situation to deal with. | 我有自己的事要处理 |
[16:28] | Still no sign of the women? | 还没有那些女人的踪影 |
[16:29] | I’ll find them. | 我会找到她们的 |
[16:31] | You checked the hospitals? | 你去医院查了吗 |
[16:32] | I checked everywhere. | 我所有地方都查了 |
[16:34] | I don’t need you looking over my shoulder. | 我不需要你来监察我 |
[16:37] | I’ll find them and kill them. Don’t worry about it. | 我会找到并且处理掉她们 不要担心 |
[16:40] | Calm down, Jovan. | 冷静点 约万 |
[16:41] | And don’t tell me not to worry. | 别告诉我不要担心 |
[16:43] | Just tell me how you plan to find them. | 告诉我你打算怎么找到她们 |
[16:47] | I’m going to the Bauer house. | 我打算去鲍尔家里 |
[16:50] | Eventually someone will show. | 总有人会出现的 |
[17:02] | – My aunt isn’t living there. – Is there anyone else? | -我阿姨不住那儿了 -还有别人吗 |
[17:04] | I’ve tried everyone I can think of. No one’s heard from my mom. | 我找了所有能想到的人 都没有妈妈的消息 |
[17:08] | Rick, we got things to do. She’s got to go. | 瑞克 我们有活儿要干 她得走了 |
[17:11] | What kind of things? | 什么样的活儿 |
[17:12] | You’ll find out when Frank gets here. | 等弗兰克到了 你就知道了 |
[17:14] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[17:18] | Kim’s in trouble. I got to help her. | 金有麻烦 我得帮助她 |
[17:20] | Yeah, and we’ll be in trouble, too. | 是啊 那我们也会有麻烦的 |
[17:22] | Look, she has to leave. | 她必须离开 |
[17:24] | That’s fine. | 没事的 |
[17:25] | Kim, wait. | 金 等一下 |
[17:26] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[17:29] | I just need to talk to her for a second and then she’ll go. | 我就和她谈一小下 之后她就走 |
[17:37] | – Where are you gonna go? – I don’t know. | -你要去哪儿 -我不知道 |
[17:38] | There is a park my mom and dad said | 一个公园 我父母说 |
[17:39] | to go in case of an emergency, like an earthquake. | 一旦有紧急状况就去那儿 比如来地震了 |
[17:41] | Maybe she’s there. | 或许她去了那儿 |
[17:43] | Why don’t you just go to your house? | 你为什么不回家呢 |
[17:44] | No. The people that are after us | 不行 那些想抓我们的人 |
[17:46] | probably know where I live. | 很可能知道我住哪儿 |
[17:47] | If she’s safe, she’s not gonna go there. | 如果她是安全的 她就不会回家的 |
[17:49] | So this park… How are you going to get there? | 那这个公园 你要怎么去呢 |
[17:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:54] | Can I borrow your car? | 我能借下你的车吗 |
[17:57] | It’s not mine, it’s Melanie’s. | 那不是我的 是梅兰妮的 |
[18:02] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[18:13] | Here. Take this. | 给你 拿着这些 |
[18:15] | You can get a cab on 4th. It’s a couple blocks down the street. | 第四街容易打到车 你走几个街区就到 |
[18:18] | Are you sure you can’t come with me? | 你确定你不能跟我一起走吗 |
[18:20] | After last night, I got to lay low. They’ll be looking for me. | 过了昨晚 我得低调些 他们会搜寻我的 |
[18:24] | I still think you should turn yourself in. | 我仍然认为你得去自首 |
[18:27] | It’s not that bad. | 不会很糟的 |
[18:29] | You helped us escape. | 你帮我们逃出来了 |
[18:31] | I’m on probation. | 我还在缓刑中 |
[18:32] | They catch me, I’m going to prison. | 他们要是抓到了我 我就进监狱了 |
[18:34] | It doesn’t matter what you or your folks say. | 你或者你家长说什么都没有用 |
[18:38] | I wish we would’ve met before this. | 我希望我们能在这一切之前认识 |
[18:43] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[18:50] | Are you going to be okay? | 你会没事吗 |
[18:53] | Yeah. | 嗯嗯 |
[18:57] | I wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for you. | 如果没有你 我也活不了 |
[19:00] | You wouldn’t be in trouble if it wasn’t for me. | 如果不是我 你也不会惹上这些麻烦 |
[19:02] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[19:05] | Dan would’ve found someone else. | 丹会找其他人的 |
[19:20] | Hey, Rick. | 瑞克 |
[19:23] | How did it go last night? | 昨晚怎么样 |
[19:25] | Went fine. | 挺好 |
[19:29] | Doesn’t look fine. What happened to you? | 看起来可不好 你怎么了 |
[19:32] | Nothing, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[19:33] | Hey, Dan! | 丹 |
[19:36] | Dan! | 丹 |
[19:37] | Go, just get out of here. | 走吧 赶紧离开这儿 |
[19:39] | – Grab a cab on 4th. – I know. | -在第四大道打个车 -我知道了 |
[19:41] | – Where’s my brother? – He’s out. | -我弟弟呢 -他出去了 |
[19:44] | – Out where? – We got separated. | -去哪儿 -我们被分开了 |
[19:48] | – Where’s the money? – He’s got it. | -钱呢 -在他那儿 |
[19:52] | – I’m sorry I should get going. – Where are you going? | -对不起 我该走了 -你要去哪儿 |
[19:54] | – What do you mean? – I don’t know you. | -你在说什么 -我不认识你 |
[19:56] | My name’s Kim. – Hi, Kim. | 我叫金 -你好 金 |
[19:57] | How do you know Rick? | 你是怎么认识瑞克的 |
[19:58] | She’s a friend from San Diego. She’s got to get back home. | 她是从圣地亚哥来的一个朋友 她得回家 |
[20:01] | – She’s not going. – What’s that mean? | -她不能回去 -什么意思 |
[20:04] | My brother and my money aren’t here and I don’t know her. | 我弟弟和我的钱还没到 我又不认识她 |
[20:07] | – She’s a friend– – I understand | -她是个朋友 -我理解 |
[20:08] | but I got business here in half an hour. | 但是我半个小时后在这儿有事要办 |
[20:10] | Until Dan gets back with the money, nobody leaves. | 直到丹把钱拿回来之前 所有人都不许走 |
[20:35] | The teams will be in hidden positions | 几个小队会隐蔽在这些个位置上 |
[20:37] | here, here, here and here. | 这里 这里 这里 和这里 |
[20:40] | – What about communications? – I’ll be on the same channel | -通讯呢 -我会跟其他人 |
[20:41] | as everyone else. | 保持在同一个频道上 |
[20:43] | Exits? | 出口呢 |
[20:44] | They’ll be covered by the teams, | 它们会被这几个小队看守好 |
[20:45] | but I’ll double up with one here | 但是我多准备了一队 |
[20:46] | – at the widest exit. – Okay, good. | -守在最宽敞的出口 -很好 |
[20:53] | Jack, you all set up? | 杰克 你准备好了吗 |
[20:54] | Yeah. Are the teams in place? | 好了 其他小队到位了吗 |
[20:56] | That’s what I wanted to call you about. | 我给你打电话正是为了这个 |
[20:59] | Teddy Hanlin’s running backup. | 泰迪·汉林负责支援 |
[21:01] | – What? – Hang on. Don’t freak out. | -什么 -等一下 别发火 |
[21:02] | I’m sure it will be fine. Just avoid a confrontation. | 我相信不会有事的 只是别冲撞他 |
[21:05] | Damn it, George, how could you let this happen? | 该死 乔治 你怎么能让这事发生 |
[21:07] | Look, Jack, I’m sorry. | 杰克 我很抱歉 |
[21:08] | I just found out. Division made the assignment. | 我也是刚刚发现的 部门做的安排 |
[21:11] | Okay, fine. I’ll deal with it. | 好吧 我会处理的 |
[21:14] | – I don’t believe this. – What? | -我真不敢相信这个 -怎么了 |
[21:16] | Teddy Hanlin’s in charge of backup. | 泰迪·汉林负责支援 |
[21:18] | Is that Campbell’s old partner? | 那是坎贝尔的老搭档 |
[21:20] | – Yeah. – Great. | -是的 -棒极了 |
[21:22] | Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 |
[21:23] | The safe house. I want to be sure Teri and Kim are all right. | 安全屋 我得在开始行动前确定 |
[21:25] | before I get started. | 特里和金安然无恙 |
[21:29] | No one’s picking up. You sure this is the number? | 没人接 你确定这是对的号码吗 |
[21:31] | It’s the number Paulson gave me. | 这是保尔森给我的号码 |
[21:33] | Why can’t I get through? | 我为什么打不通 |
[21:35] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[21:37] | Hey, Jack. I haven’t seen you | 杰克 自从你把我搭档抓起来以后 |
[21:39] | since you put my partner away. | 我就没见过你了 |
[21:40] | Teddy, don’t start. | 泰迪 别挑事 |
[21:43] | Teddy, is your team in place? | 泰迪 你的队伍到位了吗 |
[21:45] | Yeah, we’re not up here shopping for Dockers. | 当然了 我们不是来这儿买度雅适的 |
[21:48] | I heard you screwed up today. | 我听说你今天搞砸了 |
[21:49] | I guess some people have connections | 我想有的人因为有关系 |
[21:51] | and don’t get spanked when they break the law. | 所以当他们违法时可以逃脱惩罚 |
[21:54] | The guy we’re looking for is wearing a red cap. | 我们要找的人戴着红帽子 |
[21:56] | That’s all we know about him. | 这是我们对他全部的了解 |
[21:58] | I’m going to stay visible, hopefully draw him to me. | 我会待在显眼的地方 希望能把他引过来 |
[22:00] | No one makes a move until I give the word, | 除非我发令 否则所有人都不许行动 |
[22:02] | is that clear? | 明白吗 |
[22:03] | Yeah. It’s your show. | 明白 这是你的演出 |
[22:04] | Just make sure you stay put when you do. | 只要保证你时刻准备好 |
[22:06] | I always get a bit nervous | 我经常有点紧张 |
[22:07] | about target confusion, and I’d hate to see | 怕会弄错目标 我可不愿意见到 |
[22:10] | one of the good guys go down by mistake. | 一个好人因为失误而死掉 |
[22:13] | Teddy, let’s get started, okay? | 泰迪 我们开始吧 好吗 |
[22:17] | I don’t want a problem on this. | 我不想在这事上有麻烦 |
[22:28] | Hey, I got a call from the Rampart Division. | 我接到兰帕特分局的电话 |
[22:31] | They got a report that | 他们接到了一个报告 |
[22:32] | a woman matching Teri’s description | 说有个符合特里样貌的女人 |
[22:34] | was seen wandering around in Griffith Park. | 被看到在格利福斯公园晃荡 |
[22:36] | It’s not far from the safe house. | 那儿离安全屋不远 |
[22:38] | – Where is she? – She disappeared. | -她在哪儿 -她消失了 |
[22:43] | I’ll get on the satellite uplink. | 我会连接上卫星图像 |
[22:44] | Get someone posted at the Bauer house. | 找人去鲍尔的房子那儿查看一下 |
[22:46] | Already did, Williams should be there in minutes. | 已经找了 威廉姆斯应该在几分钟后到那儿 |
[22:48] | Good work. | 做得好 |
[22:58] | I don’t like what I’m seeing. | 我不喜欢我看到的情况 |
[23:00] | Looks like you’ve been roughed up by someone. | 看起来你被什么人揍了 |
[23:04] | Do you think maybe that I hit my head? | 你觉得会不会是我撞到了头 |
[23:06] | That that’s why I can’t remember? | 所以我什么也记不得了 |
[23:08] | That’s just it. | 仅此而已 |
[23:09] | There’s no evidence of a head injury. | 没有迹象显示你头部受伤 |
[23:13] | Except for your memory loss, you’re coherent. | 除了你的记忆丧失 你逻辑清楚 |
[23:15] | Beside the bruises, do you have any other pain? | 除了淤青 你还有哪里疼 |
[23:21] | Something’s been bothering me, sort of here. | 我这里有点不舒服 |
[23:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[23:32] | What do you think happened to me? | 你觉得我发生了什么事 |
[23:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:38] | But I think you have a condition. | 但我认为你现在的状况 |
[23:40] | It’s called disassociative amnesia, and it can happen | 属于分离性障碍 这会发生在 |
[23:43] | to someone when they suffer an intense emotional trauma. | 一些受过重度情感创伤的人身上 |
[23:47] | Now, we need to get you to a hospital | 我们得把你送去医院 |
[23:50] | so they can figure out what’s going on. | 好让医生查明是什么问题 |
[23:51] | No, I don’t want to do that. | 不 我不想这么做 |
[23:53] | I can’t explain it, but for some reason I just…. | 我无法解释 但是因为一些原因 |
[23:56] | I don’t want to go to a hospital. | 我不想去医院 |
[23:57] | I have this gut feeling that it would be dangerous– | 我隐隐感觉这会很危险 |
[24:01] | How could it be dangerous? | 这怎么会危险呢 |
[24:02] | I’ll be with you, I’d be by your side the entire time. | 我会时刻在你身边 |
[24:06] | Come on, it’ll be fine. | 来吧 没事的 |
[24:07] | No, I don’t want to go. | 不 我不想去 |
[24:08] | Teri, we can’t stay here. You need to get checked out. | 特里 我们不能待在这儿 你得去做检查 |
[24:11] | Neural damage could become permanent | 神经损伤可能发展成永久性的 |
[24:13] | if it’s not treated right away. | 如果不及时诊治的话 |
[24:15] | No, I don’t want to go. | 不 我不想去 |
[24:16] | – Come on. – I don’t want to go. | -来吧 -我不想去 |
[24:24] | I don’t want to go to the hospital. Please don’t make me go. | 我不想去医院 求你别逼我去 |
[24:27] | I can’t do it. I’m sorry, but I can’t do that. | 我不能去 我很抱歉 但是我不能去 |
[24:30] | – I don’t want to go to the hospital. – Okay. | -我不想去医院 -好吧 |
[24:32] | I can’t go. | 我不能去 |
[24:39] | – Please, Phil, just take me home. – Okay, it’s okay. | -求你了 菲尔 带我回家吧 -好的 |
[24:45] | Right. I heard. | 好的 我听说了 |
[24:47] | No, we did much better in New York than we thought. | 不 我们在纽约比预期中做得好多了 |
[24:51] | Oh, yeah, definitely. | 肯定的呀 |
[24:54] | Oh, yeah, that’ll make him very happy. | 这会让他很高兴的 |
[24:58] | Oh, I think so, too. | 我也这么觉得的 |
[25:00] | The DNC, they’ll really milk it. | 民主党全国委员会 他们会努力榨取信息的 |
[25:07] | Well, I…. | 我… |
[25:09] | I’m not sure, but…. | 我不确定 但是… |
[25:11] | Well, that’s good, though. | 那这样也挺好的啊 |
[25:13] | No, I spoke to Chris. I told him | 不 我跟克里斯说过了 |
[25:15] | we’d be in Baltimore If we won New York. | 我告诉他如果赢下纽约的话我们会去巴尔的摩 |
[25:18] | Right. | 对 |
[25:23] | Yeah. Jerry? | 好的 杰瑞 |
[25:25] | Jerry, listen. I got to run. | 听着杰瑞 我得挂了 |
[25:27] | We’ll touch base in a couple of hours, okay? | 咱们几个小时后再联系 好吗 |
[25:31] | Well, how are Beth and the girls? | 贝丝和姑娘们怎么样 |
[25:33] | That’s terrific. | 真棒 |
[25:34] | All right. Bye-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[25:36] | Patty. | 帕蒂 |
[25:37] | Do you know where David went? | 你知道大卫去哪了吗 |
[25:39] | Just down to the conference room. | 去会议室了 |
[25:41] | He and Mike are meeting with the publicist. | 他和迈克正在与宣传人员开会 |
[25:43] | Did he say how long he’d be? | 他说过他要开多久吗 |
[25:46] | He didn’t say. | 没说 |
[25:47] | It shouldn’t be about more than 15 to 20 minutes. | 应该不多于15到20分钟 |
[25:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:51] | Did you hear about New York? | 你听说过了纽约的情况吗 |
[25:52] | Yeah. Isn’t it great? | 嗯 不是很好吗 |
[26:21] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[26:22] | – Jerry’s on the line. – I’m busy. | -杰瑞在等你 -我在忙 |
[26:24] | – He said he just wanted to– – Well, I’m busy, Patty. | -他说他只是想 -我在忙 帕蒂 |
[26:27] | Tell him I’ll call him back. | 告诉他我一会给他打回去 |
[26:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:10] | Come on, Dan. | 快点啊 丹 |
[27:20] | – Where’s Keith? – I don’t know. | -基思在哪里 -我不知道 |
[27:23] | I heard you two had a talk. | 我听说你们两个谈了一下 |
[27:26] | Yes, we did. | 是的 |
[27:30] | You should talk to him, too. | 你也应该跟他谈谈 |
[27:31] | Really? Well, about what? | 真的 那谈点什么 |
[27:34] | We’re putting him in a tough place. | 我们正让他陷入困境 |
[27:37] | He’s going to need both of our support. | 他需要我们的支持 |
[27:39] | No, David. | 不 大卫 |
[27:42] | You’re the one who’s put him in a tough place. | 是你让他陷入了困境 |
[27:45] | As for needing us… | 至于需要我们嘛… |
[27:46] | …our baby left the nest a long time ago. | …我们的宝贝已经离巢很久了 |
[27:50] | I don’t think he cares to hear what I have to say. | 我不觉得他会想听我说的话 |
[27:53] | That’s ridiculous. | 真搞笑 |
[27:55] | Speak to him, Sherry. | 跟他谈谈 雪莉 |
[28:23] | I destroyed it. | 我把它毁了 |
[28:29] | You destroyed the tape? | 你把录音带毁了 |
[28:38] | And I know you’re going to be angry… | 我知道你会生气… |
[28:40] | …but it had to be done. | …但是我必须这样做 |
[28:44] | You have blinders on. You’re not seeing this thing very clearly. | 你被蒙蔽了双眼 你看不清楚形势 |
[28:56] | It’s for the best. | 这才是最佳选择 |
[29:14] | It breaks my heart… | 让我很伤心的是… |
[29:17] | …that I was right. | …我是对的 |
[29:21] | Right… | 什么… |
[29:23] | …about what, David? | …对的 大卫 |
[29:32] | That wasn’t the real tape, Sherry. | 那不是真的录音带 雪莉 |
[29:41] | I’ve learned that I don’t know you as well as I thought I did. | 我最近发现我并没有我想的那么了解你 |
[29:48] | I had to see just how far you were willing to go. | 我得看看你愿意做到什么地步 |
[29:56] | I will do anything… | 为了保护我的家庭… |
[30:01] | …to protect my family, David. | …我什么都会做 大卫 |
[30:06] | Anything. | 什么都会 |
[30:10] | Does that make me a bad person? | 这样的我是个坏人吗 |
[30:24] | I want you to set up a press conference. | 我想让你准备召开一场记者发布会 |
[30:25] | – When? – Now. | -什么时候 -现在 |
[30:28] | We’ve got one coming up in less than three hours. | 我们不到三小时之后就有一场 |
[30:29] | I want this one within the hour. | 这场我要在一小时之内开始 |
[30:32] | – Where? – Downstairs. | -在哪里 -楼下 |
[30:34] | I don’t want anyone or anything to interfere with what I have to say. | 我不想让任何人或任何情况打断我要说的话 |
[31:04] | Nina, I’m on Channel 1. Do you copy? | 尼娜 我在一频道 听到了吗 |
[31:06] | I hear you, Jack. The signal’s good. | 听到了 杰克 信号很好 |
[31:09] | Where are you posted? | 你在哪里 |
[31:10] | Just under the east entrance, right under the bridge. | 在东边的入口下 就在桥下 |
[31:14] | Good. | 好 |
[31:16] | How about you, Teddy? | 你呢 泰迪 |
[31:18] | My teams are in position. | 我的队伍已经就位 |
[31:22] | Okay, I got you. | 好的 我看到你了 |
[31:31] | You’re blocking my view, Jack. | 你挡住了我的视线 杰克 |
[31:32] | Take a couple of steps back. | 往后退几步 |
[31:36] | How’s that? | 现在呢 |
[31:39] | There you go. Perfect shot. | 好了 位置完美 |
[31:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:48] | There you go, ma’am. | 请坐 女士 |
[31:50] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[31:51] | You’re a very sensitive guy, Jack. | 你很贴心啊 |
[31:52] | I’ve never seen that side of you. | 我从来没见过你这样 |
[31:55] | Drop it, Teddy. We’re working. | 得了 泰迪 我们在工作呢 |
[31:58] | Jack can walk and chew gum at the same time. | 杰克能一边走路一边嚼口香糖 |
[32:00] | Can’t you, Jack? | 可以吗 夹克 |
[32:01] | What do you want, Teddy? | 你想干嘛 泰迪 |
[32:02] | Nothing. It’s just that we’re both so busy… | 没什么 只是我们都很忙… |
[32:04] | …we never really get a chance to talk. | …从来没什么机会聊聊天 |
[32:08] | Did you hear about Seth Campbell’s wife, Judy? | 你听过塞斯·坎贝尔老婆的事情吗 朱迪 |
[32:11] | No. What about her? | 没 她怎么了 |
[32:13] | She hung herself. | 她上吊自杀了 |
[32:15] | Yeah. Happened a couple of weeks ago. | 是的 几个星期之前发生的 |
[32:18] | I guess you didn’t get the memo? | 我猜你没收到消息 |
[32:20] | It was a real tragedy. She didn’t even bother leave a note. | 真是悲剧 她都没能留下点遗言 |
[32:24] | I guess she thought it was kind of obvious, | 我觉得她觉得应该挺明显的… |
[32:26] | trying to raise four kids with a husband in prison, | 老公在监狱 自己要养四个孩子 |
[32:29] | and no pension. Because why, Jack? | 还没有养老金 是为什么呢 杰克 |
[32:33] | You busted him for lining his pocket with a few extra dollars? | 你因为他往自己的口袋里多装点钱就把他抓了 |
[32:37] | Look, Teddy, I am sorry about Judy, | 听着 泰迪 朱迪的事我很遗憾 |
[32:38] | and I’m sorry about his kids, | 他孩子的事我也很遗憾 |
[32:40] | but this is not the time. | 但现在不是说这个的时候 |
[32:41] | That’s right, you’re busy. | 是的 你很忙 |
[32:45] | Can this wait, Teddy? | 能之后再说吗 泰迪 |
[32:47] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[32:49] | I just thought it would be nice, | 我只是觉得 |
[32:50] | to, you know, catch up while we’re hanging. | 我们在等待的时候可以闲聊两句 |
[32:54] | Teddy, I understand why you’re upset. | 泰迪 我知道你为什么不满 |
[32:56] | If you want, when this is over, I’ll be happy to sit down and talk with you, | 如果你想的话 结束之后我愿意跟你聊一聊 |
[32:59] | and tell you my side of the story. | 然后给你讲讲我的版本 |
[33:01] | I’d really like to hear your side of the story, Jack. | 我很想听你的版本 杰克 |
[33:05] | Why don’t we go to a Starbucks | 我们为什么不去星巴克 |
[33:07] | get a couple of cappuccinos and we can have a little chin-wag? | 来几杯卡布奇诺然后闲聊一番呢 |
[33:18] | CTU. Mason. | 反恐组 梅森 |
[33:19] | – George, we have a problem. – What’s that? | -乔治 我们遇到问题了 -怎么了 |
[33:22] | Teddy’s on the open channel hassling Jack. | 泰迪正在公共频道里骚扰杰克 |
[33:23] | He’s got a rifle and this place is crawling with people. | 他在这个人员密集的地方拿着一把来复枪 |
[33:26] | It’s too late to swap him out. This is going down any minute, right? | 现在找人替他来不及了 马上就要开始了吧 |
[33:29] | We have to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[33:30] | – What channel are you on? – Channel 1. | -你们在哪个频道 -一频道 |
[33:32] | Hang on. | 别挂 |
[33:39] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[33:40] | Tony, want to conference me in on Channel 1? | 托尼 把我接入到一频道好吗 |
[33:42] | Sure. | 好的 |
[33:48] | Hanlin, it’s Mason. | 汉林 我是梅森 |
[33:49] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[33:51] | You got a problem with Jack, bury it. | 你跟杰克有私人恩怨 忍着 |
[33:53] | You realize how many agents we’ve lost today? | 你知道我们今天失去了多少探员吗 |
[33:55] | You’re in an uncontained enviorment out there. | 你现在在露天环境下 |
[33:56] | We don’t know what we’ve dealing with. | 我们不知道要面对的是什么 |
[33:58] | So let’s get on the same page now. | 所以我们现在要心齐一点 |
[34:00] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[34:01] | – Jack, you okay? – Yeah. | -杰克 你没事吧 -没事 |
[34:03] | Okay. Let’s get back to work. | 好 继续工作 |
[34:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:34] | Yeah, man, it’s cool. He’ll be here. | 好的 没问题 他会到的 |
[35:13] | CTU, this is Williams. I’ve arrived at the Bauer house. | 反恐组 我是威廉姆斯 我到鲍尔家了 |
[35:17] | Checking perimeter. | 检查周边 |
[36:02] | Is this my neighborhood? | 这是我家附近吗 |
[36:04] | Not quite. | 还没到 |
[36:06] | We’ll be there soon. | 我们很快就到了 |
[36:11] | Rick says he and Dan got separated. | 瑞克说他和丹走散了 |
[36:13] | No, he’ll be here soon. | 不 他等会就会来的 |
[36:15] | He knows we need the cash by 7:00. | 他知道我们在七点的时候会来拿钱 |
[36:22] | – What happens when Dan doesn’t show up? – I don’t know. | -丹要是不出现怎么办 -我不知道 |
[36:25] | I’m sure I’m not going to tell him his brother’s dead. | 我绝对不会告诉他他兄弟死了 |
[36:28] | Why not? You didn’t do it. | 为什么 又不是你干的 |
[36:29] | He’s going to find out. | 他会知道的 |
[36:31] | Not from me. | 但不是从我这里 |
[36:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:36] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:37] | Neither do I. Doing this deal is suicide. | 我也不明白 做这笔交易就是自杀 |
[36:40] | I’m not talking about the deal. I’m talking about you. | 我说的不是这笔交易 我说的是你 |
[36:44] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[36:44] | You have so much going for you,Rick. | 你有很多优点 瑞克 |
[36:46] | You’re smart, you’re good-looking, you’re funny. | 你又聪明 长的又帅 又很幽默 |
[36:49] | How did you end up like this? | 你为什么会落到这副样子 |
[36:51] | – I’m doing all right. – All right? | -我还好 -还好 |
[36:53] | You’re wanted by the police. | 你被警方通缉了 |
[36:54] | You got shot in the arm. | 你胳膊上中了一枪 |
[36:56] | Your friends you hang out with are criminals. | 和你一起玩的朋友是罪犯 |
[36:59] | Do you really want to end up here? | 你真想就这么交代在这里吗 |
[37:01] | I do the best I can. I didn’t grow up like you did. | 我尽我所能 我不是像你那样长大的 |
[37:04] | That’s just an excuse. | 这就是个借口 |
[37:07] | I have a friend named Todd. | 我有个叫托德的朋友 |
[37:09] | He went through two foster homes. | 他去过两个领养家庭 |
[37:11] | He got a scholarship to Stanford now. | 他现在在斯坦福拿着奖学金 |
[37:13] | Good for Todd. Why didn’t you go to his house? | 托德真棒 那你为什么不去他家 |
[37:15] | He can’t help me find my mom. | 他不能帮我找到我妈妈 |
[37:17] | Neither can I. | 我也不能 |
[37:21] | Look, I know you’re right. | 听着 我知道你是对的 |
[37:23] | If I get the chance, I’ll turn myself around. | 如果有机会的话我会重新做人的 |
[37:25] | But this thing is what it is. | 但是现在事情已经这样了 |
[37:27] | We have to find a way to get through it. | 我们得想办法撑过去 |
[37:29] | Get through it? This is crazy. | 撑过去 你疯了吧 |
[37:30] | You can’t let Frank make a drug deal without any money. | 你不能让弗兰克在没钱的情况下做毒品交易 |
[37:33] | We’re not going to get through this. | 我们撑不过去的 |
[37:34] | We’ll get stuck in the middle of it. | 我们会身陷其中 |
[37:36] | You’ve got to talk to him, Rick. | 你得和他谈谈 瑞克 |
[37:38] | Hey, stud. Think fast. | 嘿 兄弟 看准了 |
[37:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:41] | So, what deal? | 所以现在怎么办 |
[37:47] | We’re going to take the $20,000 | 我们带着你昨晚弄的2万美元 |
[37:48] | you made last night and buy some ecstasy. | 然后买点药 |
[37:51] | – Dan didn’t tell you? – No. | -丹没告诉你吗 -没 |
[37:53] | I’ll flip it to these guys from Redondo. | 我要把这些东西倒卖到雷东多去 |
[37:55] | They’ll pay $50,000 for it. | 他们会出五万 |
[37:58] | What happens if Dan doesn’t show up? | 那丹要是不出现怎么办 |
[38:01] | If Dan says he’ll be here, he’ll be here. | 如果丹说他会到 那他肯定会到 |
[38:22] | Someone get these kids out of here. | 来人把这些孩子赶走 |
[38:25] | Station 1, that’s you. | 一位置 你去 |
[38:26] | Roger. I’m on it. | 收到 这就去 |
[39:00] | Hold up. I think I got him. | 等一下 我好像发现他了 |
[39:44] | Alexis? | 是亚历克西斯吗 |
[39:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:47] | I told you, inside the restaurant. | 我跟你说是在餐馆里 |
[39:49] | We’re doing it out here. | 我们就在这交易 |
[39:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:51] | There’s a cop inside the restaurant. | 餐馆里有个警察 |
[39:53] | Come on, let’s get this over with. | 快点 我们开始吧 |
[39:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:01] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪里 |
[40:02] | First, let’s go over it again. | 首先 我们再过一遍 |
[40:04] | Over what? | 过什么 |
[40:05] | What you’re supposed to do for me. | 你应该为我做什么 |
[40:09] | At 7:20 tonight, I’m going to shut down the power on Grid 26, GG. | 今晚7:20 我会关掉26GG区的电源 |
[40:13] | Five minutes later, it comes back up. | 五分钟之后恢复 |
[40:18] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[40:19] | What do you mean, “What else”? | 什么还有什么 |
[40:25] | What happened to your accent? | 你的口音呢 |
[40:29] | You’re not Alexis. | 你不是亚历克西斯 |
[40:31] | He’s moving! | 他跑了 |
[40:33] | Station 2, what do you see? | 二位 你看到了什么 |
[40:41] | I got him. | 我盯着他了 |
[40:45] | I can take him. | 我能干掉他 |
[40:46] | No. He’s not a threat. I can get him. | 不 他没什么威胁 我能抓住他 |
[40:49] | All teams, hold your fire. | 所有人 别开火 |
[40:50] | He’s going over the east bridge. Cover the exits. | 他要上东边的桥了 堵住出口 |
[40:52] | I’ll slow him down for you. | 我帮你给他降点速 |
[40:54] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[40:56] | I’m going to put him down. | 我要干掉他了 |
[40:57] | I repeat, do not shoot. Nobody shoot! | 重复一遍 别开枪 谁也别开枪 |
[41:00] | Relax, Jack. | 放松 杰克 |
[41:01] | I’ll just wing him. | 我就打他一下 |
[41:02] | Do not shoot! | 别开枪 |
[41:05] | Teddy, stand down! | 泰迪 放下武器 |
[41:08] | No! | 不 |
[41:13] | Stay back! Stay back! | 后退 后退 |
[41:16] | Get me a medic down here now! | 快派一个医护人员来 |
[41:19] | Hanlin, you son of a bitch, I said, don’t shoot! | 汉林 你个狗娘养的 我说了别开枪 |
[41:22] | Take care of this. | 拿好这个 |
[41:26] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[41:28] | Suspect’s down. I repeat, suspect is down. | 嫌犯失去意识 重复 嫌犯失去意识 |
[41:30] | We need EMTs at the east end of the plaza. | 我们需要急救人员来广场东边 |
[41:39] | This is your house. | 你家到了 |