时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Coordinates for the targets | 把所有目标的坐标 |
[00:17] | upload them into the missiles. | 上传到导弹中去 |
[00:19] | Begin the launch countdown. | 开始发射倒计时 |
[00:20] | How much time do you need to cancel the launch sequence? | 取消发射程序需要多长时间? |
[00:22] | I won’t know for certain till I see how the targeting software is configured. | 这个我不能肯定 要看定位程序是如何设置的 |
[00:25] | We’re going to keep Bierko and his men out of here, | 我们来挡住比耶科和他的人 |
[00:26] | so you can finish this. | 你赶快把导弹搞定 |
[00:33] | Ten seconds to launch. | 10秒后发射 |
[00:36] | it’s done. | 搞定了 |
[00:37] | The launch sequence is canceled. | 发射程序取消了 |
[00:40] | You were never really going to let me go, were you? | 你从来都没想过 真正放我走 是不是? |
[00:43] | No. | 是的 |
[00:46] | You were responsible for the deaths of David Palmer | 你要为大卫·帕默 |
[00:49] | and Tony Almeida | 托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[00:51] | and Michelle Dessler. | 米歇尔·戴斯勒的死负责 |
[00:55] | I’m going after Logan. | 我要去抓洛根 |
[00:56] | What do you mean, | 你说 |
[00:57] | “going after Logan”? | “去抓洛根”是什么意思? |
[00:59] | I’ll fill you in on the details later. | 稍后再把详细情况告诉你 |
[01:00] | Right now, I need you to walk me through modifying some field communications equipment. | 现在 我需要你帮我搞一套 外勤用的通讯系统 |
[01:04] | Who is this guy? | 这个人是谁? |
[01:05] | Morris O’brian, | 莫里斯·奥布赖恩 |
[01:06] | Chloe’s ex-husband. | 科洛伊的前夫 |
[01:07] | I need some com unit modifications. | 我需要修正一些小型通讯装置 |
[01:08] | Can you do that without talking? | 你能闭口做到吗? |
[01:10] | I could, | 可以 |
[01:10] | but it would be a terrible waste of my charm. | 但是这太浪费我的天才了 |
[01:13] | Jack Bauer’s on his way here now. | 杰克·鲍尔正赶往这里 |
[01:15] | He’s going to confront your husband directly. | 他准备跟你丈夫当面对质 |
[01:17] | But Charles is leaving for the airfield immediately. | 但查尔斯马上就要去机场了 |
[01:20] | You have to find a way to stall him. | 你一定要想办法拖住他 |
[01:23] | There’s a helicopter waiting for me. | 有一架直升飞机正等着我 |
[01:26] | Let it wait. | 让它等吧 |
[01:27] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[01:28] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以 |
[01:30] | You’re the President. | 你是总统 |
[01:34] | Aaron said the recording you had implicating the President was destroyed. | 艾伦说 那个可以用来指控总统的录音 已经被毁掉了 |
[01:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:39] | Without it, you can’t mount a case. | 没有它 你甚至都立不了案 |
[01:40] | I’m working with someone inside ctu. | 我在和CTU中的某个人合做 |
[01:42] | They’re setting up a digital uplink. | 他们正在建立一条数字上传链路 |
[01:43] | If I can get Logan to acknowledge everything that he’s done today, | 如果我让洛根承认 今天他们所做的一切 |
[01:45] | it’s going to be all the evidence we need. | 那就会成为我们所需要的一切证据 |
[01:47] | I need to get on that chopper. | 我要登上那架直升机 |
[01:49] | I don’t see how that’s gonna be possible. | 我觉得这不太可能 |
[01:51] | If Logan doesn’t confess, | 如果洛根不承认 |
[01:52] | how far are you actually willing to go? | 你会下多重的手呢? |
[01:54] | As far as I have to. | 看情况再定 |
[01:58] | The following takes place between 6Am and 7Am. | 一下是发生于清晨6点至7点之间的故事 |
[02:16] | Here, let me get this for you. | 来 让我来帮你 |
[02:18] | Watch your hair. | 小心头发 |
[02:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:24] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[02:31] | I got a flight suit. | 我拿到飞行制服了 |
[02:37] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[02:37] | Did you make it to the secret service outbuilding? | 你进到特勤处外面那间房子了? |
[02:41] | I think morris and i may have a way to pull the copilot from the flight. | 我和莫里斯想到了一个 让副驾驶停飞的办法 |
[02:44] | What about the reassignment protocol? | 把他调走怎么样? |
[02:45] | Working on it. | 正在做 |
[02:46] | Mike Novick will have to verify the pilot codes. | 麦克·诺维克必须确认 那个飞行员的编号 |
[02:49] | It should take him about one minute. | 大概需要一分钟 |
[02:50] | Chloe, hold on a second. | 科洛伊 等等 |
[02:51] | I’m switching over to com. | 我转到通讯器上 |
[02:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:56] | Do you copy? | 听到没有? |
[02:57] | I’ll get back to you as soon as I’m on the chopper. | 登上直升机后再跟你联系 |
[03:00] | Mike Novick’s going to call. | 麦克·诺维克会打电话过来 |
[03:07] | Morris. | 莫里斯 |
[03:08] | Yes, sweetheart? | 什么 亲爱的? |
[03:10] | I need you to do one more thing. | 需要你再帮一个忙 |
[03:16] | Some guy from central just called. | 总部有人打电话过来 |
[03:18] | Says your packet’s messed up. | 说你的任务有一些冲突 |
[03:19] | I got that straightened out monday. | 我星期一已经确认过了 |
[03:20] | I guess not. | 我想没有 |
[03:21] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想直接跟你说 |
[03:22] | Now? | 现在? |
[03:23] | Right now. | 马上 |
[03:24] | He had me patch you through to the secret service outbuilding. | 他让我带你去 特勤处外面的房子去 |
[03:45] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[03:46] | I’ve delayed him as long as I can. | 我已经尽可能的拖住他了 |
[03:48] | He’ll be there in a few minutes. | 几分钟后他就会出发 |
[03:49] | Have you heard anything from Jack Bauer yet? | 杰克·鲍尔那有什么消息没有? |
[03:51] | He should be in the secret service outbuilding. | 他在特勤处外面的房子里 |
[03:53] | I’m sending him the necessary documents now. | 我正把他需要的文档发给他 |
[03:55] | There’s not much time. | 没时间了 |
[04:09] | mike. | 麦克 |
[04:10] | The reassignment protocol and authorization should be coming through to you. | 你应该收到调令和授权书了 |
[04:14] | He’ll need both. | 两个都要给他 |
[04:15] | How are we doing for time? | 还剩多少时间? |
[04:16] | Hurry. | 赶快 |
[04:39] | Hello. | 喂 |
[04:41] | Hello. | 喂 |
[04:42] | John. | 约翰 |
[04:44] | Aaron. | 艾伦 |
[04:46] | I thought you transferred out. | 我还以为你已经被调走了呢 |
[04:47] | Not quite yet. | 还没呢 |
[04:48] | Some guy from central called, | 总部有人打过电话 |
[04:49] | said my packet’s all messed… | 说我的任务… |
[04:59] | You will need this. | 你需要这个 |
[05:00] | Don’t worry about him. | 我来处理他 |
[05:51] | Carruth has been relieved. | 卡鲁斯换班了 |
[05:52] | I guess there was something wrong with his packet. | 我想是他的任务安排有些问题 |
[05:57] | Ron Franklin. | 罗恩·弗兰克林 |
[05:58] | There’s my protocol. | 这是我的文件 |
[06:12] | This is not bad, | 不是很糟 |
[06:13] | but it needs to be more positive,like, | 但我们还需要一些积极的消息 |
[06:16] | Jack Bauer is on the helicopter. | 杰克·鲍尔已经登上直升机了 |
[06:18] | You have to find an excuse not to get on board. | 你要找个借口不上直升机 |
[06:28] | Charles? | 查尔斯? |
[06:29] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:31] | Could I talk to youfor a second? | 能和你谈一会儿么? |
[06:32] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[06:33] | Will you excuse us for a second? | 能不能等我一会儿? |
[06:36] | I know it sounds silly, | 我知道这听上去很蠢 |
[06:37] | but I didn’t bring my medication. | 可能忘记带药了 |
[06:39] | And I just, I just want to have it with me. | 而 而我必须把它带在身上 |
[06:41] | Of course. Of course. | 当然 当然 |
[06:42] | We’ll send somebody back for it. | 我们派人回去拿 |
[06:43] | No, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[06:44] | I don’t want to delay you. | 我不想耽误你 |
[06:44] | I’ll be along later. | 我稍后再来 |
[06:46] | Besides, Charles, | 另外 查尔斯 |
[06:46] | I-I’m thinking that when you land, | 我想当你着陆时 |
[06:49] | it would be better if I wasn’t with you. | 我最好不在你身边 |
[06:51] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:52] | This is your moment, Charles. | 因为那段时间是属于你的 查尔斯 |
[06:53] | I-I think that… | 我觉得… |
[06:56] | when you step out of that helicopter alone, | 如果你在刚刚拯救完这个国家之后 |
[06:59] | after saving the country, | 独自一人走出直升机 |
[07:02] | that is an image that history will never forget. | 这将是历史无法忘记的一幕 |
[07:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:17] | Thank you, Marti. | 谢谢 玛莎 |
[07:22] | But don’t be far behind me, now. | 别太迟了 |
[07:23] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[08:17] | Captain. | 机长 |
[08:21] | I can fly this thing if I have to, | 我一个人也可以驾驶飞机 |
[08:23] | which leaves you with one of two choices. | 你有两个选择 |
[08:25] | You either do what I say and you live, | 照我的话做 这样你就可以 好好的活下去 |
[08:27] | or you don’t and you die for nothing. | 或者不照我说的做, 白白丢掉性命 |
[08:28] | You understand me? | 明白? |
[08:32] | I want you to wait until I give you my command, | 我要你听我讲完我的命令 |
[08:34] | then follow these instructions slowly. | 并根据我的指示慢慢去做 |
[08:37] | You’re going to disconnect your helmet from the communications system. | 将你的头盔与通信系统断开 |
[08:39] | Then I want you to rip out the mic cable, | 然后把话筒线拔出来 |
[08:41] | take your helmet off and stow it. | 再把头盔摘下来 |
[08:47] | Do it now. | 照做 |
[08:57] | I’ll know if you deviate from your flight plan. | 如果你不按飞行计划飞行 我会知道的 |
[09:02] | Mr. President! | 总统先生! |
[09:03] | I have a message for you from the white house! | 我这里有一条白宫发给您的消息! |
[09:07] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么? |
[09:09] | Put these on! | 把这个戴上! |
[09:16] | You. | 是你 |
[09:18] | This is Jack.Do you copy? | 我是杰克 听到没有? |
[09:19] | I’m here, Jack. | 听到了 杰克 |
[09:20] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[09:20] | We just left the ranch. | 我们刚刚离开农场 |
[09:22] | I have Logan with me. | 洛根在我身边 |
[09:23] | Is morris standing by with the equipment? | 莫里斯和他的设备准备好了没? |
[09:25] | He’s on his way. | 他在路上 |
[09:26] | I’ll let him know you’re airborne. | 我会告诉他你正在飞机上 |
[09:28] | Make sure the pilot takes heading 2-8-6 for two miles, | 让飞行员沿航向2-8-6飞行2英里 |
[09:30] | then breaks south. | 然后向南转 |
[09:31] | Captain! | 机长! |
[09:32] | I want you to follow heading 2-8-6 for two miles, | 沿航向2-8-6飞行2英里 |
[09:36] | then break south. | 然后向南转 |
[09:37] | Once you break south, | 向南转之后 |
[09:38] | there should be an industrial park. | 应该会看到一个工业区 |
[09:39] | There’s an abandoned printing press facility that you can use. | 有一个废弃的印刷厂你可以利用 |
[09:42] | I’ll get back to you. | 稍后跟你联系 |
[09:43] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[09:47] | What are you trying to do, Jack? | 你想干什么 杰克? |
[09:50] | Whatever it is, | 不管你想做什么 |
[09:51] | you know you won’t get away with it. | 你应该知道 你是脱不开身的 |
[09:55] | Are you going to kill me? | 你想杀了我? |
[10:03] | I suppose you want some sort of revenge. | 我猜你是想来报仇 |
[10:05] | I understand that. | 我知道了 |
[10:08] | Bad things happened. | 一些我们不愿意看到的事情发生了 |
[10:10] | I didn’t want them to happen. | 我也不想它们发生 |
[10:12] | People who worked for me | 那些为我工作的人 |
[10:12] | they-they went too far. | 他们做得太过头了 |
[10:14] | They did things that they thought I wanted them to do, | 他们以为 自己做的那些事情 是我让他们去干的 |
[10:16] | but they were wrong. | 但他们错了 |
[10:21] | You have to understand. | 你一定要明白 |
[10:22] | I have always acted in the country’sbest interest. | 我所做的一切都是为了让这个国家 赢得最大的利益 |
[10:26] | But you’re just trying to get even. | 但你却要找我复仇 |
[10:30] | Do you realize what effect this will have on the american people? | 你有没有意识到这样做 对美国人民会带来怎样的影响么? |
[10:34] | This day has been trying enough, | 今天已经够让人难受的了 |
[10:37] | and now the President is being attacked. | 而现在总统又被人袭击 |
[10:41] | If you want to do what’s right, | 如果你想做正确的事 |
[10:42] | you will turn this thing around and go back. | 就让飞机调头飞回去 |
[10:49] | Damn it, Bauer, say something! | 该死 鲍尔 说话啊! |
[10:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:56] | Morris. | 莫里斯 |
[10:56] | Yes, love. | 是 亲爱的 |
[10:58] | The helicopter is landing in an industrial park one mile due east of where you are. | 直升机会在你的位置 往西1英里的一个工业区降落 |
[11:01] | Head over there. | 快赶过去 |
[11:02] | Okay, now, I give this guy what we worked on, | 好的 我就是把我做的东西交给他 |
[11:05] | and then I’m out, right? | 然后就没我的事了 对吧? |
[11:07] | Yes, but make sure you have him call me when you do the hand-off. | 是的 但是你交给他的时候 一定要叫他给我电话 |
[11:10] | All right. | 没问题 |
[11:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:21] | Shut it down! | 关掉! |
[11:32] | your safety belt. | 解开你的安全带 |
[11:35] | Move towards the door slowly. | 慢慢靠到门边上去 |
[11:44] | Get out now. | 快下来! |
[11:46] | Move! | 快! |
[12:22] | Jack, maybe we can work something out. | 杰克 也许我们能有别的解决办法 |
[12:24] | There’s still time. | 现在还来得及 |
[12:24] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[12:27] | I can help you get away from here with enough money to start a new life, | 我可以让你带着足够花的钱离开这里 |
[12:30] | maybe find that daughter of yours. | 还可以带上你的女儿 |
[12:33] | Try to work something out. | 我希望能有别的解决办法 |
[12:37] | Whatever you want,it’s yours. | 无论你要什么 都可以给你 |
[12:39] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[12:40] | Your word. | 你保证? |
[12:43] | Jack, I’m the President of the united states. | 杰克 我是美国总统 |
[12:45] | I’m not carrying any weapons. | 我不带武器的 |
[13:12] | Don’t you make a sound. | 不准出声 |
[13:33] | Give me the case. | 把箱子给我 |
[13:34] | Jack Bauer. | 杰克·鲍尔 |
[13:36] | I should have known that. | 我早该料到是你 |
[13:39] | Modified equipment. | 修复好的录音笔呢 |
[13:45] | Oh, that’s President Logan,Jack. | 哦 他是洛根总统啊 杰克 |
[13:47] | Get out of here. | 你走吧 |
[13:49] | Chloe wants you to call her. | 科洛伊要你打电话给他 |
[13:51] | Go. | 快走 |
[14:00] | Yeah, Jack? | 喂 杰克? |
[14:01] | I have him. | 得手了 |
[14:02] | All right. | 好 |
[14:03] | I’ve just checked the response deployment. | 我刚刚查了特别反应部队 |
[14:05] | You have less than ten minutes until they’re on you. | 10分钟不到他们就会来找你了 |
[14:07] | Fine. | 好 |
[14:09] | Listen, Jack. | 听着 杰克 |
[14:10] | I don’t mean to put any added pressure on you, | 我并不是故意要给你压力 |
[14:12] | but if you don’t have a confession by then, | 但是要是在那之前你拿不到他的认罪口供 |
[14:13] | we’ll all be arrested for treason. | 我们都会以叛国罪被捕的 |
[14:15] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我明白 |
[14:37] | Is this some kind of broadcast? | 这是广播用的吗? |
[14:40] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[14:42] | I would like to know. | 我想弄清楚 |
[14:43] | Is this an assassination? | 是不是要杀我? |
[14:45] | A confession. | 是认罪 |
[14:48] | Don’t count on it. | 你别指望了 |
[14:51] | I know you’re good at extracting information. | 我知道你很擅长榨取情报 |
[14:53] | I know that you’re good at torture. | 我知道你很擅长严刑逼供 |
[14:55] | I saw what you did with Walt Cummings. | 我见识过你怎么对付沃尔特·卡明斯 |
[14:57] | I think you’ll be surprised to find out | 我猜你会很惊讶地发现 |
[14:58] | that I’m a little tougher than that. | 我要比他强硬那么一点儿 |
[15:03] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[15:05] | Chloe, it’s Jack. | 科洛伊 是杰克 |
[15:05] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗? |
[15:06] | Yeah, Jack. | 是的 杰克 |
[15:07] | I want to make sure that you have good reception. | 我要确认一下你那边接收状况良好 |
[15:09] | Who you talking to? | 你在跟谁通话? |
[15:10] | Are those your friends at ctu? | 你在CTU的朋友吗? |
[15:12] | You know you’re putting them in danger, as well. | 你知道你把他们也拖进了危险之中 |
[15:15] | Coming through fine, Jack. | 通讯良好 杰克 |
[15:16] | Okay, good. | 好 |
[15:18] | My people can’t be far behind, Jack. | 我的人不久就会赶来了 杰克 |
[15:22] | There’s still time to get away. | 你还有时间抽身 |
[15:23] | Take it. | 接受我的条件吧 |
[15:25] | The plan involving the sentox nerve gas, | Sentox毒气计划 |
[15:28] | it was designed to fool the terrorists and the russians. | 本意是设计恐怖分子和俄国人的 |
[15:32] | Whether or not you formulated the plan is irrelevant. | 无论你原先是怎么计划的 |
[15:34] | You authorized it. | 事情终归是你授权进行的 |
[15:35] | You’re delusional. | 你被人误导了 |
[15:36] | David Palmer uncovered evidence of this plan. | 大卫·帕默发现了证据 |
[15:39] | When he started asking questions, | 他开始追问 |
[15:40] | he was assassinated. | 他就被暗杀了 |
[15:42] | Other people were killed to cover that murder up. | 你又杀别的人来掩盖这起谋杀 |
[15:44] | Men and women who served this country with distinction; | 那些对国家贡献卓著的人 |
[15:46] | people that I worked with; | 我曾经的同事 |
[15:47] | friends of mine. | 我的朋友们 |
[15:48] | No, you’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[15:49] | This is all a pack of lies. | 这些都是谎言 |
[15:51] | The terrorists discovered your deception. | 恐怖分子发现了你的骗局 |
[15:53] | And they deployed sentox nerve gas on american soil. | 然后他们就在美国本土 释放Sentox神经毒气 |
[15:56] | Every american who died today | 在今天的恐怖事件中 |
[15:58] | as a result of terrorist activity | 遇害的每一个美国公民 |
[16:00] | is another murder that you’re accountable for. | 这些命案都要归咎于你 |
[16:05] | And before you leave here, | 你不承认这些 |
[16:06] | you’re going to admit it. | 就别想离开这里 |
[16:10] | I suppose if you hurt me enough, Jack, | 杰克 要是你打我打得够狠 |
[16:11] | I’ll say whatever you want, | 我就会说出你想要我说的任何话来 |
[16:13] | but that won’t make it the truth. | 但是逼供说出来的决不是事实 |
[16:15] | And everybody who watches this will know that perfectly well. | 看到这个视频的每一个人 都会很清楚这一点 |
[16:21] | What are the names of your co-conspirators? | 你的同谋是谁? |
[16:22] | There are no co-conspirators, | 没有什么同谋 |
[16:24] | because there is no… | 因为根本没有… |
[16:24] | Walt Cummings, | 沃尔特·卡明斯 |
[16:26] | Christopher Henderson, | 克里斯托夫·亨德森 |
[16:27] | James Nathanson have all admitted to being part of this conspiracy! | 詹姆斯·内特森 他们都承认参与了这起阴谋事件! |
[16:31] | Now they are dead! | 现在他们都死了! |
[16:32] | Right before Christopher Henderson died | 克里斯托夫·亨德森死之前 |
[16:34] | he acknowledged that there were others! | 供出了还有其他同谋的人! |
[16:35] | What are their names? | 是谁? |
[16:37] | A man will say anything under torture. | 一个人被刑讯就什么话都会说出来 |
[16:39] | This won’t mean a thing. | 这些没有任何意义 |
[16:42] | Mr. Logan, I’m not going to torture you, | 洛根先生 我不会拷打你 |
[16:46] | but you are going to tell me what I want to know. | 但是你必须得告诉我 我需要知道的信息 |
[16:50] | Or so help me god, | 否则 上帝帮助我 |
[16:52] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[17:15] | A year and a half ago, | 一年半之前 |
[17:17] | I was warned that my life was in danger | 我收到警告 |
[17:19] | by someone within the government. | 我的性命受到政府里某个人的威胁 |
[17:23] | I was told the only way I could stay alive | 只有制造我已经死亡的假象 |
[17:25] | was to create the illusion that I was dead. | 我才能保住性命 |
[17:28] | I was forced to deceive people that I loved. | 我不得不欺骗我所爱的人 |
[17:31] | My only daughter will never forgive me. | 我唯一的女儿永远也不会原谅我 |
[17:38] | As I see the depth of your corruption unfold, | 当我看到你的腐败行径 |
[17:41] | I have no doubt that you are that source of danger. | 我确信你就是那个危险人物 |
[17:45] | David Palmer was a great man. | 大卫·帕默是位伟人 |
[17:47] | And he was a great President. | 他也是位伟大的总统 |
[17:51] | He was also my friend. | 他也是我的朋友 |
[17:54] | He tried to warn me about you | 他曾尽力提醒我防范你 |
[17:55] | and now he is dead. | 而现在他死了 |
[17:57] | Other people tried to help me | 别人尽力帮助过我 |
[17:58] | and they are dead, too. | 而他们也死了 |
[18:00] | So, Mr. Logan, | 洛根先生 |
[18:01] | I hope you understand | 我希望你明白 |
[18:04] | I have absolutely nothing to lose. | 我现在没什么好失去的了 |
[18:08] | You are going to be held accountable | 你该为今天发生的一切事情 |
[18:10] | for your part of everything that happened today. | 担负你的那份罪责 |
[18:13] | You are not going to be able to hide behind the presidency. | 你再也不能躲在总统职位的后面 |
[18:15] | Right here, right now, | 现在 就在这里 |
[18:16] | you are going to face justice! | 你要面对正义的审判! |
[18:18] | And make no mistake about this, | 你不要搞错了 |
[18:20] | this is personal. | 这纯粹是个人行为 |
[18:22] | And if you think for a second that I am scared to put a bullet in your brain, | 如果你以为我不敢给你的脑袋来一枪 |
[18:26] | you don’t know me. | 你就太不了解我了 |
[18:32] | I’m going to ask you one last time, | 我最后一次问你 |
[18:34] | who are your co-conspirators? | 你的同谋是谁? |
[18:39] | You have until the count of three, | 我数三下 |
[18:42] | or I will kill you. | 然后我就杀了你 |
[18:44] | 1… One… | |
[18:45] | you make me a martyr, | 你会让我成为一个殉国者 |
[18:46] | I’ll go down in history with lincoln and kennedy, | 我会跟着林肯和肯尼迪的名字名垂青史 |
[18:47] | but you’ll go down with john wilkes booth and lee harvey oswald. | 而你就会跟约翰维克斯·布斯和 李·哈维·奥斯瓦德之流并论 |
[18:50] | Is that what you want? | 你希望这样的结果吗? |
[18:50] | 2! Two! | |
[18:53] | You’re a man of honor. | 你是个有荣誉感的人 |
[18:55] | How can you assassinate a President of the united states in front of the entire world? | 你怎么能在全世界面前杀害美国总统? |
[19:00] | If you love your country, | 如果你爱国 |
[19:01] | you won’t pull the trigger. | 你就不会扣扳机 |
[19:02] | 3! Three! | |
[19:26] | You can’t do it, can you? | 你做不到 不是吗? |
[19:28] | No, Jack, | 不 杰克 |
[19:29] | it’s all right. | 不要紧 |
[19:30] | Jack, | 杰克 |
[19:33] | it’s all right. | 不要紧 |
[19:34] | It’s all right. | 不要紧 |
[19:36] | It’s all right that you can’t. | 你做不到 这不要紧 |
[19:40] | I’m the President. | 我是总统 |
[19:49] | Jack, they’re here. | 杰克 他们来了 |
[20:14] | Lay flat on your stomach! | 趴到地上! |
[20:16] | Put your hands out in front of you! | 伸出你的手! |
[20:17] | Extend your arms! | 伸开双手! |
[20:23] | Mr. President,are you all right? | 总统先生 你没事吧? |
[20:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:27] | I actually feel sorry for that man. | 实际上我为这个人感到遗憾 |
[20:28] | He’s delusional. | 他被人误导了 |
[20:29] | It would be better | 你们现在最好 |
[20:30] | if he were put in some sort of solitary confinement for the time being. | 把他单独监禁起来 |
[21:25] | Jack Bauer wasn’t able to get the President to confess,Mrs. Logan. | 杰克·鲍尔没能让总统坦白 夫人 |
[21:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:30] | Why not? | 怎么会呢? |
[21:31] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[21:32] | I’m not sure of the details. | 具体我也不太清楚 |
[21:34] | Bauer’s in custody. | 鲍尔已被逮捕 |
[21:52] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[22:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[22:20] | Thank you very much,ladies and gentlemen. | 非常感谢 女士们先生们 |
[22:22] | That will be all. | 到此为止吧 |
[22:23] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[22:24] | -If I could just get you to come this way. -Thank you. | -请走这边 -谢谢 |
[23:10] | David… | 大卫… |
[23:18] | -Marti, don’t do this to me now. -You killed him. | -玛莎 别这样 -你杀了他 |
[23:21] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[23:22] | -You’re a murderer. -Stop. | -你这凶手 -别这样 |
[23:23] | You are! | 凶手! |
[23:24] | You’re a criminal! | 你是凶手! |
[23:25] | My wife is not well. | 我夫人不太舒服 |
[23:28] | -Would you please escort her? -Get off me! | -请你护送她离开 -放开我! |
[23:29] | Don’t you touch me! | 别碰我! |
[23:31] | -Don’t you touch me! -Escort her into the hangar, please. | -别碰我! -请护送她进机棚 |
[23:32] | You don’t know what he did! | 你们不知道他的所作所为! |
[23:33] | He’s not fit to be President! | 他不配做总统! |
[23:36] | It is a sacrilege for him to be even speaking David’s name! | 他不配说大卫的名字 |
[23:40] | Don’t…!No! | 别…不! |
[23:46] | I want to make sure that she’s all right. | 我去看看她怎么样 |
[23:52] | Has the hangar been cleared? | 机棚安全吗? |
[23:54] | Yes, sir. | 是的 总统先生 |
[23:54] | All secure. | 很安全 |
[23:55] | -It’s empty. -Good. | -里面没人 -很好 |
[23:57] | Let them know that I’ll be back in a moment. | 跟他们说我一会儿就回来 |
[23:59] | Yes, Mr. President. | 是 总统先生 |
[24:11] | You’re not wearing some kind of listening device, are you? | 你身上没带窃听装置 是吧? |
[24:13] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么啊? |
[24:17] | I have to watch you now, Marti. | 我不得不提防你 玛莎 |
[24:19] | You said that I was a good liar, | 你说我是个骗子 |
[24:21] | but I am nothing compared to you. | 但和你比起来差远了 |
[24:23] | Charles…! Stop it! | 查尔斯…住手! |
[24:25] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[24:34] | Charles… | 查尔斯… |
[24:35] | Yeah, Marti. | 好的 玛莎 |
[24:37] | Tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[24:38] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄痛我了 |
[24:41] | You don’t know what pain is. | 你不知道什么叫痛 |
[24:45] | I’m on to you, Marti. | 我比你更痛 玛莎 |
[24:47] | I should’ve seen it from the first, | 一开始我就应该知道 |
[24:48] | but I wanted to believe that you still cared for me. | 但我愿意相信你仍然关心我 |
[24:52] | Making love to me was just a ploy, wasn’t it? | 跟我做爱只是你的计策 是吧? |
[24:58] | Took a lot of planning to get Jack Bauer on that helicopter. | 精心计划让杰克·鲍尔上了直升机 |
[25:00] | You were part of that plan, weren’t you? | 而你是计划的一部分 是吧? |
[25:02] | It was your job to delay me, wasn’t it? | 你负责拖延时间 是吧? |
[25:06] | Wasn’t it? | 是不是? |
[25:09] | Please… | 放开我… |
[25:10] | wasn’t it? | 是不是? |
[25:11] | They used you so Jack Bauer could get to me. | 他们利用你 以便让杰克·鲍尔抓到我 |
[25:14] | Come on, Marti. | 说吧 玛莎 |
[25:16] | Admit it, | 承认吧 |
[25:16] | you were part of it. | 你和他们是一伙的 |
[25:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:22] | Why? | 为什么? |
[25:24] | Why…? | 为什么要帮他们? |
[25:28] | Because you killed David Palmer. | 因为你杀了大卫·帕默 |
[25:31] | I told you I didn’t realize that was going to happen. | 我说过 我没想到那会发生 |
[25:36] | Your people killed him to protect you. | 你为了自保而杀了他 |
[25:39] | You covered it up,that’s just as bad. | 然后你又掩盖这事情 这同样糟糕 |
[25:40] | I covered it up because I had to. | 我不得不 |
[25:42] | Oh, and then others died to cover that up. | 这么多人丧命都是为了掩盖这事情 |
[25:44] | That’s right, for the good of the country. | 对 这是为了国家利益 |
[25:46] | You sold nerve gas to terrorists. | 你向恐怖分子出售神经毒气 |
[25:48] | You’re insane. | 你是疯子 |
[25:50] | You’re insane! | 神经病 |
[25:51] | I did it for the good of the country as I saw it at the time. | 为了国家的利益 我做了眼下正确的决定 |
[25:59] | You’re such a hypocrite. | 你这伪君子 |
[26:04] | After your little performance this morning, | 你今天早上所做的事情 |
[26:05] | you’re in no position to call me a hypocrite. | 决定了你没有资格叫我伪君子 |
[26:08] | And I will tell you something else | 我告诉你 |
[26:10] | if you blow up like this one more time… | 如果你再发神经… |
[26:13] | I will fill you so full of drugs, | 我就给你足量的药吃 |
[26:16] | you won’t even remember your own name. | 到时候你连自己的名字都想不起来 |
[26:19] | And then I will ship you off to an asylum | 然后把你送到精神病院 |
[26:21] | and you can stay there for the rest of your life. | 让你在那里度过余生 |
[26:26] | Are we clear? | 听明白了? |
[26:31] | Are we clear? | 听明白了? |
[26:37] | Now clean yourself up,you’re a mess. | 自己好好收拾一下 弄得一团糟 |
[27:43] | My fellow americans, | 同胞们 |
[27:46] | this has been a terrible day in the history of this country | 今天是这个国家历史上可怕的一天 |
[27:49] | and yet at the same time, | 但同时 |
[27:52] | a triumphant day, | 也是成功的一天 |
[27:54] | because in the end, | 因为最终 |
[27:55] | we won a significant victory over the forces of chaos and terror. | 我们战胜了混乱和恐怖 取得了重大的胜利 |
[28:01] | We have preserved and protected our way of life, | 我们保存 也保护了我们的生存方式 |
[28:04] | despite the loss of innocent american lives. | 虽然有许多无辜的美国人为此丧生 |
[28:08] | I’ll start the transmission in one minute. | 在一分钟内将传送设置完毕 |
[28:10] | Is the attorney general there? | 司法部长在吗? |
[28:11] | I’m here, ms. O’brian. | 我在 奥布赖恩小姐 |
[28:12] | I certainly hope this recording is as important as you claim it is. | 我当然希望这录音象你所说的那样重要 |
[28:20] | Chloe, what’s this about? | 科洛伊 怎么了? |
[28:21] | I set up a conference call with the attorney general. | 我接通了给司法部长的会议电话 |
[28:23] | He’s on speakerphone now. | 他现在正在听电话 |
[28:25] | Are you serious? | 你说真的? |
[28:26] | I’m very serious. | 真的 |
[28:28] | Mr. Attorney general, | 司法部长先生 |
[28:29] | this is karen hayes, | 我是凯伦·海因斯 |
[28:30] | homeland security. | 国土安全部的 |
[28:31] | Bill buchanan, ctu. | 我是CTU的比尔·布坎南 |
[28:32] | Sir, I apologize. | 长官 我向你道歉 |
[28:33] | Ms. O’brian placed this call without authorization from me. | 奥布赖恩的行为未经过我的授权 |
[28:36] | I’m sorry I had to do that. | 对不起 我不得不这么做 |
[28:37] | We had to do things under the radar to protect you all in case things went wrong. | 我们必须秘密行事 以避免发生意外 |
[28:40] | In case what things went wrong? | 避免发生什么意外? |
[28:42] | I think it would help if I just played the recording. | 还是让我先放录音吧 |
[28:44] | What recording? | 什么录音? |
[28:46] | It’s a conversation that took place five minutes ago | 是五分钟前的一段对话的录音 |
[28:48] | between the President and his wife. | 总统夫妇间的对话 |
[28:50] | How could you possibly have a recording of something like that? | 你怎么会取得这样的录音呢? |
[28:53] | Sir, | 长官 |
[28:54] | an agent named Jack Bauer | 一个名叫杰克·鲍尔的探员 |
[28:55] | placed a listening device on the President shortly before this conversation. | 在谈话前将录音装置装在了总统身上 |
[28:59] | Bauer? | 鲍尔? |
[29:00] | Isn’t he the one that’s under arrest? | 就是刚刚抓起来的那个? |
[29:02] | I’m going to play the recording now. | 我现在就播放录音 |
[29:03] | I don’t want to listen to it. | 我不想听这录音 |
[29:04] | Ms. O’brian, at the very least, | 奥布赖恩小姐 无论如何 |
[29:06] | this constitutes an egregious violation of privacy, | 这构成了对隐私的侵犯 |
[29:08] | and we’re talking about the President. | 而被侵犯人是美国总统 |
[29:10] | …’Cause you killed David Palmer. | …因为你杀了大卫·帕默 |
[29:13] | I told you, I didn’t realize that was going to happen. | 我说了 我没想到那会发生 |
[29:19] | Your people killed him to protect you. | 你为了自保而杀了他 |
[29:21] | You covered it up, | 你派去灭口的人 |
[29:22] | that’s just as bad. | 又被你灭口 |
[29:23] | I covered it up because I had to. | 我不得不 |
[29:25] | Oh, and then others died to cover that up! | 这么多人丧命都是为了掩盖这事情 |
[29:27] | That’s right, for the good of the country. | 对 这是为了国家利益 |
[29:28] | You sold nerve gas to terrorists. | 你向恐怖分子出售神经毒气 |
[29:31] | You’re insane. | 你是疯子 |
[29:32] | You’re insane! | 你疯了 |
[29:33] | A poet once said, | 有位诗人说过 |
[29:35] | “No man is an island.” | “没有人是一座孤岛” |
[29:37] | On a day like this, | 从今天所发生的一切 |
[29:38] | we can feel the truth of those words. | 我们可以感受到这些字的真正含义 |
[29:42] | Any untimely death is a tragedy. | 任何英年早逝都是一场悲剧 |
[29:44] | Yet some men embody such greatness of character | 更何况是如此高尚的人 |
[29:48] | that their death serves as a unifying force for those who remain behind. | 他们的死能够让我们活着的人 凝聚在一起 |
[29:55] | David Palmer was such a man. | 大卫·帕默就是这种人 |
[29:58] | A great President, | 一位伟大的总统 |
[30:00] | a great american | 一名伟大的美国人 |
[30:03] | and on a more personal note | 对我个人来说 |
[30:05] | a wonderful friend. | 也是一位好友 |
[30:09] | He’ll be missed… | 人们会以… |
[30:11] | -…more than words can express… -Holtzman. | -我无法言表的悲情来悼念他… -霍兹曼 |
[30:13] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[30:14] | We take this moment to remember with appreciation… | 我们应该饱含感激来铭记这一刻… |
[30:16] | with all due respect,Mr. Attorney general, | 恕我冒昧 司法部长先生 |
[30:18] | are you sure this isn’t some kind of mistake? | 这当中没有什么误会吧? |
[30:23] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[30:25] | I understand, sir. | 明白 先生 |
[30:28] | -I’ll do exactly as you say. -…Combination of wisdom, | -我会照您说的去办 -集智慧… |
[30:31] | strength and moral courage, | 力量和勇气于一身… |
[30:33] | this country might have not survived in its present form. | 如果没有他的无私奉献 这个国家就不会有今天 |
[30:45] | It’s very appropriate that David Palmer will be laid to rest in arlington cemetery, | 将大卫·帕默安置于阿林顿国家公墓 是再合适不过的 |
[30:49] | for he was a soldier in the truest sense. | 他是一名追求真理的斗士 |
[30:56] | He was a man whose courage rose in direct proportion to the threats his country faced. | 在国家遭受威胁之时 他所表现出来的勇气让人惊叹 |
[31:11] | In closing, I would ask | 最后 我想请求 |
[31:14] | that the country observe a national day of mourning | 将某一天作为国家悼念日 |
[31:17] | for one of the greatest americans this nation will ever see. | 用来悼念这位 美国有史以来最伟大的公民 |
[31:23] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[31:31] | Federal marshall. | 司法执行官 |
[31:32] | -Would you please come with us? -What the hell do you think you’re doing? | -请跟我们走一趟? -你认为自己在做什么? |
[31:34] | You came very close to disrupting my speech. | 你差点破坏我的演讲 |
[31:37] | On behalf of President Logan, | 我代表洛根总统 |
[31:39] | I wish to thank you all very much for joining us. | 非常感谢你们能够参与这场仪式 |
[31:45] | I am sorry, but out of respect for today’s… | 我很抱歉 不过今天的仪式到此… |
[31:47] | those are ridiculous accusations. | 那些指控都是无稽之谈 |
[31:50] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[31:51] | If I may, sir? | 可以吗 先生? |
[31:54] | You’ve probably never seen one of these, Mr. President. | 你可能没有看到 总统先生 |
[31:59] | It’s a micro-transmitter. | 是微型发报机 |
[32:30] | Agent clark, arrest these men | 克拉克探员 逮捕这些人 |
[32:31] | and get them the hell out of here. | 并将他们赶出这里 |
[32:33] | I’m sorry Mr. President. | 抱歉 总统先生 |
[32:34] | -We have our orders. -You take…! | -我们已经收到命令 -你应该…! |
[32:37] | You take your orders from me. | 你应该听从我的命令 |
[32:39] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[32:43] | After you, sir. | 这边走 先生 |
[33:05] | Attention! | 立正! |
[33:07] | Aim,fire! | 举枪 鸣枪! |
[33:11] | Attention! | 立正! |
[33:12] | Aim,fire! | 举枪 鸣枪! |
[33:17] | Attention! | 立正! |
[33:18] | Aim,fire! | 举枪 鸣枪! |
[33:57] | Give me a second. | 稍等 |
[34:18] | -Hey. -Hey. | -来了 -是的 |
[34:23] | Thank god you’re safe. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[34:25] | Everything’s going to be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[34:27] | Jack, when I heard you kidnapped the President… | 杰克 当我听到你绑架了总统时… |
[34:29] | I was just trying to get him to give me a direct confession. | 我只是想让他直接招供 |
[34:34] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[34:38] | how much longer do you need to stay here? | 你还会在这里呆多久? |
[34:43] | Not much longer. | 不会很长 |
[34:45] | They can debrief me tomorrow. | 他们明天会听我的报告 |
[34:46] | You sure? | 是么? |
[35:04] | I can’t believe you’re really, | 真是难以置信 |
[35:06] | you’re really here. | 你真的在这里 |
[35:11] | Agent Bauer,excuse me, | 鲍尔探员 打扰一下 |
[35:13] | but there’s a call for you from your daughter. | 不过你女儿正打电话来找你 |
[35:16] | From my daughter? | 我女儿? |
[35:17] | Yes, sir. A kim Bauer. | 是的 金·鲍尔 |
[35:19] | It’s been put through to a land line just inside that door. | 被转到那扇门后面的 固定电话上了 |
[35:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:27] | I’ll be right back.I promise. | 我马上就回 我保证 |
[35:29] | Take as long as you need. | 去和她谈吧 |
[35:30] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我就在这里等你 |
[35:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:36] | I’ll be right back. | 马上就回 |
[35:50] | Hey, kim? | 嗨 金? |
[36:27] | Any word on Logan? | 洛根说什么没有? |
[36:28] | No. | 没有 |
[36:30] | My guess is he’ll try to cut a deal. | 我猜他是想讲什么条件 |
[36:32] | He’ll resign without a fight in exchange for clemency. | 他想要平静的辞职 不希望引起一场争斗 |
[36:35] | He doesn’t deserve clemency. | 他并不值得同情 |
[36:36] | No, but the country doesn’t deserve a long impeachment process, | 是的 不过这个国家可不愿意看到 一场漫长的弹劾议程 |
[36:40] | either,with everything that’s happened. | 以及一切由此带来的麻烦 |
[36:42] | In any event, | 不管怎样 |
[36:44] | we can expect hal gordon to be sworn in as President soon. | 可以想象哈尔·加德纳尔将会 宣誓成为新一任总统 |
[36:49] | Which means this will probably be the last time I see this place. | 也就是说 这会是我 最后一次看到这个地方 |
[36:52] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[36:54] | Not if I have anything to do with it, | 我会尽量想办法留住你 |
[36:55] | and I will. | 而且我肯定会 |
[36:57] | You’ll be back here running ctu. | 你会回来继续掌管CTU |
[37:00] | Thank you.I appreciate that. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[37:03] | When I came in here last night to save the day, | 昨天晚上我来接管这里时 |
[37:07] | I was a little bit condescending and tactless, | 我有一点狂妄自大和不成熟 |
[37:10] | to say the least. | 退一步说 |
[37:12] | I had no idea what you were up against. | 我根本不知道你所面对的是什么 |
[37:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:17] | No. No need to apologize. | 不 不需要道歉 |
[37:19] | Mistakes were made. | 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[37:21] | You were right to come in with a firm hand. | 你现在应该振作起来 |
[37:26] | Well, I better go. | 好了 我该走了 |
[37:28] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[37:31] | I was thinking of getting some breakfast before going home. | 我想回家之前先去吃点早餐 |
[37:36] | I have to go over to division for one last briefing. | 我要到总部去进行最后一次简报 |
[37:39] | Bureaucracy. | 制度上的要求 |
[37:42] | Rain check? | 改日吧? |
[37:45] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[38:05] | Chloe,really good work today. | 科洛伊 今天干得不错 |
[38:10] | You, too. | 你也一样 |
[38:15] | I found this in edgar’s possessions. | 我在埃德加的东西中 找到了这个 |
[38:16] | I thought you should have it. | 我想应该给你 |
[38:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:45] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[38:48] | What’s all this, then? | 这是什么? |
[38:51] | A friend of mine who died today. | 今天死去的一个朋友 |
[38:56] | You, um, | 你 嗯 |
[38:58] | do you want to talk about it? | 你想跟我谈谈么? |
[39:05] | Yeah? Come on. | 好的? 来吧 |
[39:19] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[39:28] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[39:31] | Agent davis,Jack Bauer’s missing! | 戴维斯 杰克·鲍尔不见了! |
[39:34] | Attention, all units. | 所有人注意 |
[39:34] | We have a missing agent:Jack Bauer. | 有一名探员失踪了 杰克·鲍尔 |
[39:36] | I repeat, we have a missing agent: Jack Bauer. | 重复 有一名探员失踪了 杰克·鲍尔 |
[39:39] | …The lower level. | 放下其他事情 |
[39:40] | Put three men on perimeter search. | 派三个人到周围去找找 |
[39:42] | Report back. | 返回报告 |
[40:25] | You surely must be aware, Mr. Bauer, | 你一定很清楚 鲍尔先生 |
[40:28] | that China has a long memory. | 中国人的记性向来很好 |
[40:31] | Only 18 months ago, | 18个月前 |
[40:33] | you invaded our territory and killed our consul. | 你侵犯我们的领土并杀死我们的领事 |
[40:46] | Did you really think that we would forget, hmm? | 你真的以为我们会忘记了? |
[40:54] | I know how this works. | 我知道你们想干什么 |
[41:00] | I need to make one phone call. | 我只想打一个电话 |
[41:05] | Please… | 求你了… |
[41:10] | just one phone call. | 就打一个电话 |
[41:31] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[41:34] | Just… | 杀… |
[41:38] | kill me. | 了我 |
[41:39] | Kill you? | 杀了你? |
[41:42] | You’re far too valuable to kill, Mr. Bauer. | 你这么有价值 杀了你就太可惜了 鲍尔先生 |