时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | 24 Season 06 Episode 02 | |
[00:10] | Previously on 24… | |
[00:16] | Mr. President,my analysts believe that assad’s organization cannot survive without him, | 总统先生 我的分析人员相信Assad组织 缺了他就不行了 |
[00:21] | and once he’s dead these attacks will stop. | 他一死 袭击就会停止 |
[00:24] | Ctu needs to eliminate assad. That’s all there is to it. | CTU必须除掉Assad 就这么定了 |
[00:28] | God knows we’re paying a steep enough price to get him. | 好在我们有足够的筹码交换 |
[00:31] | We were contacted four days ago by a man named fayed. | 四天前一个叫Fayed的人联系我们 |
[00:34] | He offered to give us assad’s location for a list of demands, and one of them was jack bauer. | 满足他的几个要求 他就会提供Assad的位置其中一个就是Jack Bauer |
[00:38] | We’re asking you to sacrifice yourself, so we can eliminate assad. | 要你牺牲 这样我们就可以除掉Assad |
[00:42] | The reason why I fought so hard to stay alive in china was because I didn’t want to die for nothing. | 我在中国拼命活下来就是因为我不想就这么白白死了 |
[00:48] | Today… I can die for something. | 但今天… 我的死是有价值的 |
[00:51] | You kept your end of the deal,I’ll keep mine. | 你们遵守交易规则 我也会信守诺言 |
[00:54] | I have a transponder at assad’s location. | 我在Assad的落脚处装了接收器 |
[00:57] | 33-58-11 north latitude,: | 北纬33度58分11秒 |
[01:00] | 33-58… | |
[01:01] | 118-21… 40 west longitude. | 西经118度21分40秒. |
[01:04] | Have general bowen mobilize the attack helicopters, I’ll let the president know we’re a go. | 通知将军 bowen 调动空袭直升机 我去通知总统 |
[01:08] | Ctu is about to kill the wrong man. | Ctu要杀错人了 |
[01:12] | Assad isn’t behind these attacks. | Assad并不是爆炸的幕后主使 |
[01:15] | He’s come here to stop them. | 他是来阻止爆炸的 |
[01:18] | He’s come here to stop me. | 他要阻止的是…我 |
[01:24] | Get out of my house. | 从我房里出去 |
[01:26] | This kid’s father’s a terrorist. | 他老爸是恐怖分子 |
[01:28] | Oh,come on,he’s no more of a terrorist then you or me. | 拜托 他和你我一样不可能是恐怖分子 |
[01:30] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[01:31] | The fbi,they took my father. | FBI 他们抓了我父亲 |
[01:34] | Are you sure the fbi didn’t find the package? | 你确定FBI没有找到包裹? |
[01:37] | Yes,it’s well hidden. | 是的 藏的很好 |
[01:38] | You need to delir it soon. | 你得迅速转移包裹 |
[01:56] | get in there! Find him! | 过去! 找到他! |
[02:00] | THE FOLLWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 7:00 A.M. AND 8:00 A.M. | 以下情节发生于早晨7点到8点 |
[02:12] | That way. | 那边 |
[02:14] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[02:15] | Not until we find bauer. | 要先找到bauer |
[02:17] | We’re not here to kill one american; we’re here to kill thousands. | 我们来这儿不是为了杀他一个 而是要杀成千上万美国人 |
[02:20] | But he knows the truth. | 但是他知道了真相 |
[02:23] | It doesn’t matter. | 知道也没关系 |
[02:25] | By the time bauer tells anyone,it will be too late. | 他告诉其他人的时候 一切都太晚了 |
[02:28] | Assad will be dead, and we’ll be free to finish what we started. | Assad那时已经死了 而我们的任务也完成了 |
[02:34] | Fayed,listen to me. | Fayed,听我说 |
[02:36] | If we don’t leave now,we’ll jeopardize the mission. | 如果我们现在不走 会威胁到我们的任务 |
[02:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:21] | is that the target? | 那是目标? |
[03:22] | This is where fayed says assad is right now. | 是fayed说Assad的所在地 |
[03:25] | – Can we get a heat signature? – Nah– they’re shielded. | – 能收到热信号吗? – 不行 屏蔽了 |
[03:27] | We can’t tell how many are in there. | 看不出里面有多少人 |
[03:30] | If there’s anyone in there at all. | 如果真的有人的话 |
[03:34] | If fayed lied to us, then jack bought the farm for nothing. | 如果Fayed骗了我们 Jack就白白牺牲了 |
[03:38] | Shut up,milo. | 闭嘴,milo |
[03:42] | What’s her problem? | 她这是怎么了? |
[03:44] | Jack bauer was a friend of hers. It’d hurt her that he died that way. | Jack Bauer是她的好朋友 他就这样牺牲了 她很难受 |
[03:47] | You might want to attenuate your thoughtless remarks once in a while. | 你说话要注意一点 |
[04:10] | Two cobra attack helicopters are being launched from camp pendleton. | 两架眼镜蛇空袭直升机已经从 pendleton基地起飞了 |
[04:13] | They’ll hit assad’s location in 15 minutes. | 15分钟内将会到达Assad的所在地 |
[04:15] | – Excuse me,sir… – what is it? | – 抱歉,先生… – 什么事? |
[04:17] | Jack bauer’s calling in– line 2. | Jack Bauer打电话过来了 在2号线 |
[04:21] | Jack,it’s bill. | Jack 我是Bill |
[04:22] | Thank god you’re alive. | 谢天谢地你还活着 出什么事了 你怎么…? |
[04:24] | Bill,listen to me carefully. We do not have a lot of time. | Bill听清楚了 我们没多少时间了 |
[04:27] | I need you to call off the air strike against assad. | 我要你取消对Assad的打击 |
[04:29] | – Why? – You’re going after the wrong man. | – 为什么? – 你们跟错人了 |
[04:31] | Assad is not responsible for the bombings. | Assad和爆炸事件无关 |
[04:36] | Where’d you get this information? | 你怎么得到这消息的? |
[04:37] | It’s complicated; I’ll explain it to you as soon as you call off the air strike. | 这很复杂 你取消空袭后我再慢慢告诉你 |
[04:39] | I don’t have the power to rescind a presidential order,jack. You know that. | 我没有取消总统命令的权力 Jack 你知道的 |
[04:43] | Then put me through to the president. I’ll tell him myself. | 那给我接总统 我直接跟他说 |
[04:45] | – Jack… – bill,trust me! | – bill,相信我! |
[04:47] | Just put me through to the white house. | 给我接白宫 |
[04:49] | All right. Stay on the line. | 好 线上等着 |
[05:00] | I have bill buchanan for the president,priority 3. | Bill Buchanan要求接总统 在3号线 |
[05:03] | – Put him through,please. – Yes,sir. | -请接过来 -是 先生 |
[05:04] | Bill? | |
[05:05] | Mr. President,there’s some new information you need to consider regarding the air strike on assad. | 总统阁下 有些新情况 您需要重新考虑对Assad的空袭 |
[05:09] | I’m on the line with jack bauer. He escaped from fayed. | Jack在线上 他从Fayed那里逃了出来 |
[05:13] | What? | 什么? |
[05:15] | How? | 怎么会? |
[05:16] | I’m not sure,but he’s requesting that we abort the air strike against assad. | 我也不知道 但他要求取消对Assad的行动 |
[05:20] | For what possible reason,bill? | 有什么原因?Bill |
[05:22] | According to him,assad is not behind the attacks,sir. | 据他所说 Assad并非爆炸事件的幕后主使 |
[05:24] | Bill,that’s insane. What is jack basing this on? | Bill 这太说不过去了 Jack有什么依据? |
[05:28] | He has an explanation,but he wants to talk directly to the president. | 他会进一步解释 不过他要直接和总统说 |
[05:30] | Put him on. | 接过来 |
[05:31] | – You’re on-line with the president,jack. – Mr. President… | – 总统在线上了 Jack – 总统先生… |
[05:34] | jack,I am so sorry. | Jack 我很抱歉 |
[05:35] | Sir,I’m sorry. We don’t have a lot of time. Did bill buchanan explain to you about assad? | 总统阁下很抱歉 我们没时间了 Bill Buchanan向您解释了Assad的事吗? |
[05:38] | Yes he has. But I have to tell you something, jack,we’re all skeptical here. | 是的 但我要告诉你 我们都很怀疑 |
[05:41] | What’s assad doing in this country if he’s not behind these attacks? | 如果Assad不是幕后主使 他来美国干什么? |
[05:43] | He’s trying to stop them. He’s trying to stop fayed. | 他是想阻止他们 他是要阻止Fayed |
[05:46] | So you’re saying that fayed is carrying out these bombings? | 那你是说Fayed才是策划爆炸的幕后主使 |
[05:49] | Yes,sir. | 是的 先生 |
[05:50] | Fayed admitted to me that assad is planning to renounce terrorism. | Fayed对我承认了Assad想要阻止袭击事件 |
[05:53] | He’s trying to mainstream his organization. He wants to bring them into the political process. | 他想让自己的组织主流化 把他们带入政治程序 |
[05:57] | Fayed wants to stop that from happening. Fayed is behind this recent wave of attacks. | Fayed想要阻止他这么做 Fayed才是大规模爆炸事件的幕后主使 |
[06:00] | Jack,this is inconsistent with 20 years of terrorism on assad’s part. | Jack,这和Assad二十年来信奉的 恐怖主义精神完全不相符 |
[06:05] | His organization has waged non-stop war against the west. | 他的组织一直都在进行反西方的战争 |
[06:09] | He’s responsible for hundreds of deaths. | 他对上百人的死难负责 |
[06:11] | I am aware of assad’s history, | 我明白Assad的那些案底 |
[06:13] | and I am still telling you that there’s sufficient cause to call off this strike. | 但我还是坚持有充足的理由取消行动 |
[06:20] | What if we change the air strike to a ground assault? I mean,if we capture assad… | 我们用地面部队怎么样 我的意思是 我们可以活抓Assad… |
[06:23] | sir,we cannot afford a ground assault. | 先生 用地面部队太不值了 |
[06:26] | Weave to take him out now while we’ve got the chance. | 我们有机会 现在就得拿下他 |
[06:28] | Mr. President,if jack is right and we’ve got the wrong man, it’s a risk we have to take. | 总统先生 要是Jack是对的 我们杀错人 就要承担风险 |
[06:32] | Jack has been in a chinese prison for 20 months. | JJack被关在中国的监狱长达20个月 |
[06:35] | His ability to assess this situation is highly questionable. | 他审时度势的能力现在很值得怀疑 |
[06:39] | I believe he’s being played. | 我相信他是被耍了 |
[06:40] | I know what I heard,karen. I am not being played. | 我知道自己听到了什么,karen 我没有被耍 |
[06:43] | In all deference to Mr. Bauer, I think karen is right. | 虽然我尊敬Bauer先生, 但我认为Karen是对的 |
[06:46] | Mr. President,you want to stop these attacks, you need to stop fayed. | 总统先生 你要阻止爆炸就得先阻止Fayed |
[06:49] | And in order to do that,you need to capture assad and find out what he knows. | 为了阻止Fayed 你先得抓到Assad 查出他知道些什么 |
[06:54] | Sir,he might be the only hope you have. | 先生 他也许是你的唯一希望 |
[07:00] | Mr. President,I know your history with Mr. Bauer runs deep, | 总统先生 我知道您和Bauer交情很深 |
[07:04] | but don’t let that impact your judgment here. | 但是希望那不要影响到您的判断力 |
[07:12] | We have the opportunity to eliminate assad. We have to take it. | 我们有机会除掉Assad 我们就得抓住这机会 |
[07:16] | Bill,I want real time progress on that air strike. | Bill 我需要空袭的实时报告 |
[07:18] | I’m sending you a video uplink now,sir. | 我把图像传过去 先生 |
[07:20] | Mr. President,don’t do this. | 总统先生 别这么做 |
[07:22] | Jack,I am sorry. | Jack 我很抱歉 |
[07:25] | I am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[07:32] | Jack,give me your location. I’ll send a unit to pick you up. | Jack 告诉我你的位置 我派人过去接你 |
[07:35] | Bill,killing assad is a mistake. | Bill 除掉Assad是个错误 |
[07:37] | Right now,he’s your only chance of finding fayed. | 现在他是我们抓到Fayed的唯一希望 |
[07:40] | It’s the president’s call,jack. But we’ll do all we can when you get back to ctu. | 总统已经下令了 Jack 不过我们会竭尽所能 现在先带你回CTU |
[07:43] | – That’ll be too late. – Jack,tell me where you are. | – 那就太迟了 – Jack 告诉我你在哪儿 |
[08:14] | don’t put me on hold again. I’ve been on hold for ten minutes. | 别让我干等 我已经等了10分钟了 |
[08:16] | Just get me the agent in charge. I will wait on the line. | 给我接负责的特工 我就在线上等 |
[08:21] | No… damn it. | 不… 见鬼 |
[08:23] | she says he’ll call me back on this number. | 她说他们会播这个号码找我 |
[08:25] | But they didn’t tell you where th’re holding my father? | 但他们没说把我父亲关在哪里了? |
[08:27] | No,they cannot release that information. | 没有 他们不能透露信息 |
[08:31] | – hello? – Do you have the package? | – 喂 – 你拿到包裹了吗? |
[08:34] | I’m still at my friend’s house across the street. They’re helping me find out where the fbi took my father. | 我还在对面朋友家里 他们会帮忙查我父亲被fbi关在哪里了 |
[08:38] | – You’re not free to talk? – No. | – 那你现在不方便说话了? – 是的 |
[08:40] | Just tell me if you have the package. | 告诉我有没有拿到包裹就行了 |
[08:45] | Not yet. But I’ll have it soon. | 还没 不过很快就行了 |
[08:47] | There are other people I could have chosen for this task. | 我还有别的人选可以完成这项任务 |
[08:51] | But I chose you. | 但是我选了你 |
[08:53] | Now get out of there,retrieve the package. | 现在从那里出来 去拿包裹 |
[08:57] | Call me when you have it. | 拿到了就打电话给我 |
[08:59] | Yes,I will. | 明白 |
[09:03] | I have to go back to my house. I’m meeting my uncle. | 我得回家了 去见我叔叔 |
[09:05] | – Oh,do you think that’s wise? – Are you sure? | – 那样好吗? – 你确定? |
[09:08] | Ahmed,you should stay here. | Ahmed,你该待在这儿 |
[09:09] | No,I’ll be fine,don’t worry. | 不用 我会没事的 别担心 |
[09:12] | – Thank you for everything. – Okay. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[09:13] | – Thank you. – Take care. | – 谢谢 – 保重 |
[09:16] | Don’t worry,sweetheart. His family is taking care of him now. | 别担心 宝贝儿 他家里人会照应好他的 |
[09:18] | Ahmed? Hold on. | 等等 |
[09:22] | Listen,I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[09:25] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我没想到事情会这样 |
[09:27] | It’s like the whole world is going crazy. | 好像这世界都疯了 |
[09:29] | It’s been crazy for a long time. You just haven’t been paying attention. | 疯了很久了 只不过你一直没注意到 |
[09:33] | Yeah,well,we are now. | 恩,现在知道了 |
[09:38] | You know what? You should take this. | 知道吗 你得戴上这个 |
[09:41] | I got this at a fair in oregon, and it’s supposed to mean good luck. | 我从oregon的一个市场得到的 据说能带来好运 |
[09:50] | Thanks,but I can’t take it. | 谢谢 不过我不能拿 |
[09:52] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:56] | You might need it yourself someday. | 有一天你自己可能用的上 |
[10:09] | Roger zebra one. Lead is cleared hot. | 斑马一号 导向正常 |
[10:11] | Zebra one is cleared hot. | 斑马一号 导向正常 |
[10:13] | Flight is cleared for immediate re-attack at lead’s discretion. | 飞向目标 |
[10:16] | buchanan. | |
[10:17] | Mr. Buchanan please hold for karen hayes. | Buchanan先生 Karen Hayes在线上 |
[10:19] | – Bill? – Yes,karen? | – 是 Karen |
[10:21] | You’re also on line with the president. We’re monitoring the video feed of the cobras. | 总统也在 我们监督空袭视频 |
[10:25] | – How soon before they hit assad’s location? – Five minutes. | – 他们到Assad的地方还要多久? – 5分钟 |
[10:28] | And how soon after the strike can we expect confirmation that assad is dead? | 袭击之后多久我们可以确认Assad的死亡? |
[10:32] | Curtis will lead a team into the target zone. | Curtis会带队到目的地 |
[10:34] | They’ll do a point-by-point grid search as soon as the strike is completed. | 他们会仔细搜索地面 |
[10:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:06] | Zebra one proceeding southwest through the downtown corridor. | 斑马一号从西南穿过中心走廊 |
[11:08] | Approximately three minutes and 50 seconds to lock on target. | 锁定目标还需3分50秒 |
[12:15] | zebra one, changing course to 183 for a southerly approach to target. | 斑马一号向南183接近目标 |
[12:20] | Roger 183. | 收到183 |
[12:22] | Lock in two minutes, 30 seconds. | 锁定目标还需2分30秒 |
[12:30] | Drop the coffee. | 丢掉咖啡 |
[12:36] | Don’t move. Don’t even think about it. | 别动 想都别想 |
[12:38] | Where is assad? | Assad在哪儿? |
[12:40] | Where is assad?! | Assad在哪儿??! |
[12:42] | Put down your weapon! I said put down your weapon. | 放下武器 我说 放下武器 |
[12:44] | – My name is jack bauer. – I know who you are. | – 我是Jack Bauer – 我知道你是谁 |
[12:46] | This house has been targeted for a military strike– i need to get you and your men out of here now. | 这里已经成为军事打击的目标 带上你的人赶快走 |
[12:50] | Check the street. | 查看一下周围 |
[12:53] | I came here alone. I know about fayed. | 我一个人来的 我知道Fayed的事 |
[12:56] | I know he’s behind the bombings. I know you’re here to stop him. | 我知道他就是爆炸的幕后主使 我知道你是来阻止他的 |
[12:58] | There’s no one outside. | 外面没有人 |
[13:00] | Fayed has set you up. He provided ctu with the coordinates to this house. | Fayed陷害了你 他向CTU提供了这里的坐标位置 |
[13:03] | Kill him,assad! | 干掉他,assad! |
[13:04] | In a few minutes,it’s not going to matter. We’ll all be dead. | 再过几分钟我们都会被炸死 |
[13:06] | Don’t listen to him! It’s a trap! | 别听他说 是个圈套 |
[13:08] | There’s a transponder that’s been planted inside this house. | 这屋子装了接收器 |
[13:12] | U.S. Military is using it to pinpoint this strike. | 美国军队以此来部署空袭 |
[13:14] | There is no transponder here. We searched this entire house. | 屋子里没有接收器 我们已经搜查了整间屋子 |
[13:25] | One of your men must have it on them. That’s the only possible explanation. | 你有手下在为Fayed卖命 这是唯一可能的解释 |
[13:31] | One of your men is working for fayed. Have them empty their pockets. | 你有手下在为Fayed卖命 让他们把口袋掏空 |
[13:35] | Assad, Don’t listen to him– he’s lying! | 别信他 他在撒谎! |
[13:37] | Damn it,I am telling you the truth. | 该死 我说的是实话 |
[13:39] | Why else would I be here? If I wanted to kill you,I’have come in shooting! | 要不然我干嘛来这里? 要是我要杀你 我进来就开枪了 |
[13:43] | Have your men empty their pockets! | 让你手下掏空口袋! |
[13:51] | I’m trying to save your life. | 我只是要救你们 |
[13:55] | Wait! | 等等! |
[14:03] | Empty your pockets. | 掏空口袋 |
[14:04] | – But assad… – I said empty your pockets! | – 但assad… – 我让你们把口袋掏空! |
[14:10] | – Behind you! – Hold it! | – 小心背后! – 别动! |
[14:12] | Search him. | 搜他身 |
[14:27] | You betrayed us. | 你背叛我们 |
[14:29] | No, | 没有 |
[14:30] | you are the one who betrayed his people. | 是你背叛了人民 |
[14:32] | Assad,we need to leave now. | Assad,我们现在就得走 |
[14:35] | If you are telling the truth, you will not need that gun. | 如果你说的是实话 枪就不需要了 |
[14:43] | Go,assad. You need to leave. | 走assad 你得离开 |
[14:45] | We’ll secure the files. | 我们会处理文件 |
[14:47] | Hurry up. | 快 |
[14:58] | Move. | Move. 快跑 快跑 |
[15:10] | – Are you hit? – He’s been hit. | – 没事吧? – 他受伤了 |
[15:11] | Get him up. | 把他拉起来 |
[15:13] | Move. | 快跑 |
[15:17] | Mr. President,the target has been destroyed. | 总统先生 目标已摧毁 |
[15:32] | We are an advocacy group. | 我们是促进组织 |
[15:33] | These people are all volunteers. They’re very good people. | 这些都是志愿者 都是很好的人 |
[15:36] | I’m sure they are,sir. | 是的 先生 |
[15:37] | All we’re doing is assembling a working database of names to cross-check against our watch list. | 我们要做的只是确定是否有在我们监视名单中的人 |
[15:42] | Excuse me. Sandra,the fbi is here. | 抱歉 Sandra小姐 联邦调查局的人来了 |
[15:44] | Fbi? | |
[15:46] | They’re asking for access to our personnel records. | 他们要查看我们的人事档案 |
[15:51] | We take pride in being good citizens, and we will cooperate with you in order to stop these attacks. | 我们希望做良好市民 会与你们合作阻止袭击 |
[15:55] | May I see your warrant,gentlemen? | 能让我看一下你们的搜查令吗? |
[15:57] | I am Mr. Al-rezani’s attorney. I also represent this organization. | 我是Arisoni先生的律师 也是这个组织的法人 |
[16:01] | We know who you are,ma’am, and I’m afraid we don’t have a warrant. | 我们知道你的身份 女士 恐怕没有搜查令 |
[16:05] | Then I’m afraid we can’t turn over our personnel records. | 那恐怕我们也就不能交出人事档案了 |
[16:08] | That iormation is private, and that privacy is protected by law. | 这些信息是保密的 受到法律保护 |
[16:12] | I understand,ma’am,but in light of what’s happening around the country, | 这我知道 女士 但以现在的形势 |
[16:15] | we don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask for the cooperation of our citizens. | 我们有理由要求公民予以合作 |
[16:19] | You’re looking in the wrong place. There are no terrorists here. | 你们找错地方了 这里没有恐怖分子 |
[16:22] | So unless you have a warrant, I’m going to have to ask you to leave. | 除非你有搜查令 否则请离开 |
[16:28] | Please don’t make me ask twice. | 不用我再说一遍了吧 |
[16:35] | All right,ma’am. | 好吧 女士 |
[16:40] | This is getting out of hand. | 都乱套了 |
[16:42] | Maybe we should give them what they want. | 或许我们应该和他们合作 |
[16:45] | – You can’t be serious. – We have nothing to hide. | – 你不是说真的吧 – 我们没什么好隐瞒的 |
[16:47] | No,but we have something to protect: | 是的 但我们需要保护 |
[16:50] | The privacy of everyone who’s ever worked for this organization. | 在组织里工作过的成员的隐私 |
[16:53] | Maybe we have to sacrifice a little privacy. | 或许我们应该牺牲一些隐私 |
[16:55] | The country’s under attack,sandra. We cannot pretend it isn’T. | 国家正遭受袭击 我们无法置身于外 |
[16:58] | Who are you calling? | 你给谁打电话? |
[17:00] | Yes,this is sandra palmer. I’d like to speak with my brother. | 我是Sandra Palmer 我想和我哥说话 |
[17:08] | we’re still sweeping the target zone. We’ve recovered four bodies. | 目标区域仍在清理 发现四具尸体 |
[17:11] | Forensics is running field id now. They’re sending data back to ctu. | 正在与数据库进行核对 同时也将数据传回CTU |
[17:14] | Well,let’s hope one of them is assad. | 希望Assad在其中 |
[17:17] | yes? | 什么事? |
[17:18] | The president’s sister is on the line,sir. | 总统的妹妹在线上 长官 |
[17:20] | Well,I think he’ll want to call her back. | 总统会回电话的 |
[17:22] | – She says it’s urgent. – I’ll take it. | – 她说很紧急 – 我接 |
[17:25] | – Mr. President… – tom,it’s okay. | – 总统先生 我们正在… – Tom 没事的 |
[17:27] | Let me have the room please. | 请各位离开一下 |
[17:42] | So,what’s going on? | 怎么了 Sandra? |
[17:44] | I’m sorry to burden you with this, | 很抱歉 这事情要你操心 |
[17:46] | but I think you need to know the fbi was just here | 但我觉得你得知道 联邦调查局的人刚来过 |
[17:50] | and they wanted access to the iaa’s personnel records. | 要查看IAA的人事档案 |
[17:54] | Did they say why? | 说什么原因了吗 |
[17:55] | They gave some excuse about expanding their database. | 借口是要扩大数据库 |
[18:01] | Listen,sandra, | 听着 Sandra |
[18:04] | you know I have to do whatever I can to stop these attacks right? | 你知道的我得用各种方法阻止袭击 |
[18:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:09] | Well,that includes giving law enforcement the authority to follow up on every single lead they get. | 这也包括授予司法部门权力去跟进没一条线索 |
[18:14] | That’s my point. They weren’t following any lead. | 这正是我要说的 他们不是在追踪线索 |
[18:17] | They were invading a group of people’s privacy based on their religion. | 而是依据宗教的不同去侵犯个人隐私 |
[18:21] | Look,wayne,you know I’m not some idealistic flag-burner, | 你知道 我不是激进分子 |
[18:24] | and I understand that you’re going through a very complicated situation, | 也理解你们现在非常困难 |
[18:28] | but once you start ethnic profiling, it’s a slippery slope. | 但一旦开始根据宗教划线 后果不堪设想 |
[18:33] | I’ll look into it. | 我会留意的 |
[18:34] | You should probably start with tom lennox. This has his name written all over it. | 首先就应该查查Tom Lynn 命令都是他下的 |
[18:37] | Please don’t start in on tom again. | Sandra 怎么又怪Tom |
[18:39] | He treats the constitution like a list of suggestions. | 他把宪法当作建议来对待 |
[18:42] | He’s laying the framework for a major crackdown and civil protections be damned. | 他这样做会出大乱子 国民权利将无从谈起 |
[18:46] | Listen,let’s be honest– you don’t like tom,and you never have. | 说真的 你一直不喜欢Tom |
[18:49] | Neither did david. | David也不喜欢他 |
[18:59] | – yes? – Excuse me,sir. | – 什么事? – 抱歉先生 |
[19:00] | Bill buchanan’s on the line for you. | Bill buchanan的电话 |
[19:02] | One moment. | 等一下 |
[19:04] | Sandra,I got to go. | Sandra,我得挂了 |
[19:05] | Wayne,look,I’m sorry to put this on you,okay? | Wayne,对不起让你操心这事 |
[19:08] | I just wouldn’t have called if I didn’t think it was important. | 要不是重要的事 我也不会打电话给你 |
[19:13] | I understand. | 我明白的 |
[19:16] | You take care of yourself,okay? | 你自己保重,好吗? |
[19:17] | Yeah,yeah,yeah,I love you,too. | 好的 我也爱你 |
[19:25] | I hope I got through to him. | 希望能说服他 |
[19:26] | You made a good case and he’s a good man. He’ll listen. | 你说得很好 他也明事理 会考虑的 |
[19:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:38] | For what? | 谢什么? |
[19:40] | For making that call and for not letting me lose sight of what we’re fighting for. | 谢谢你打这个电话 谢谢你使我不会迷失方向 |
[19:48] | Go ahead,bill. | 请讲,bill. |
[19:50] | We completed our sweep of the strike zone, sir,recovering four bodies. | 攻击地点已经清理完毕 发现四具尸体 |
[19:54] | None of them is assad. | Assad不在其中 |
[19:56] | – What? – Are you sure? | – 什么? – 消息确定吗? |
[19:57] | We’re still checking the site, but I think it’s safe to assume assad is still alive. | 我们还在调查 但Assad很有可能还活着 |
[20:00] | How the hell did we miss him! | 怎么会没打到他?! |
[20:01] | We couldn’t have,sir. Someone must have warned him. | 不会打不到的 肯定有人事先提醒了他 |
[20:03] | Or the intel we got from fayed was bad and assad was never there toegin with. | 或者Fayed给我们的是假情报 Assad一开始就不在那 |
[20:07] | Well,that’s irrelevant. What matters now is that assad is still out there. | 这不是关键的 问题是Assad已然逍遥法外 |
[20:10] | We’re sealing a ten-block perimeter around the area,sir. Assad may still be in the vicinity. | 我们在封锁攻击地点10街区的范围 Assad可能还在这个区域内 |
[20:15] | All right,bill. | 好吧 Bill |
[20:18] | We put everything we had into that strike. | 为了这次攻击 我们孤掷一注 |
[20:20] | We thought if we could cut off the head we could stop these attacks,and now… | 我们以为擒贼擒王 就可以阻止攻击 可现在 |
[20:28] | tom,what do you think assad’s next move’s gonna be? | Tom 你觉得Assad的下一步行动会是什么? |
[20:31] | Likely there will be more attacks, but respond he will,guaranteed. | 像他承诺的那样肯定会有更多的攻击 |
[21:07] | I talked to ahmed. We’ll have the package soon. | 我和ahmed说过了 一会包裹就会送来 |
[21:09] | Good. Is he ready? | 好 他准备好了吗? |
[21:10] | Yes,he’s waiting for you. | 好了 在等你 |
[21:40] | that’s not necessary. | 没必要这样做 |
[21:42] | I will not fail you. | 我不会让你失败的 |
[21:47] | I don’t question your devotion,nasir. | 我并不是质疑你的虔诚,nasir. |
[21:52] | When the moment approaches, | 在殉难的一刻 |
[21:54] | even the most devout can experience fear. | 即使是最虔诚的信徒都会产生恐惧 |
[21:58] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[22:02] | By overcoming your fear, you prove your worth. | 战胜恐惧 证明你的价值 |
[22:12] | I am proud to have known you in this life,nasir. | 今生能认识你 我很骄傲,nasir. |
[22:16] | Your family will learn about your sacrifice. | 你所作的牺牲 你家人会理解的 |
[22:46] | All right,one more load. | 再搬一趟就好了 |
[22:47] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走 |
[22:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:05] | Put him here. | 把他放在这儿 |
[23:12] | He’s unconscious. | 他昏过去了 |
[23:13] | Ctu is going to realize you weren’t killed in the air strike. | CTU会发现你没死 很快就会扩大搜索范围 |
[23:16] | They’re going to widen their search grid. | 很快就会扩大搜索范围 |
[23:18] | We can’t stay here much longer. | 不能在这里久留 |
[23:19] | He knows where fayed is. | 他知道Fayed的下落 |
[23:22] | I only need a few minutes. | 给我几分钟就够了 |
[23:26] | Fayed told me that you wanted to disarm your organization. | Fayed告诉我 你要解除武装 |
[23:29] | You were going to start negotiations with the west. | 要和西方世界谈判 是真的吗? |
[23:30] | Is that true? | 是真的吗? |
[23:31] | I’ve gotten most of my people and the governments that support us to agree to a cease-fire with the west. | 我说服组织中的大多数人和我们的政府 达成和西方的停火 |
[23:35] | And that’s what fayed wants to sabotage? | 所以Fayed要阴谋破坏 |
[23:37] | Yes. | 没错 |
[23:38] | Once fayed is eliminated,everyone else will fall into line, | 一旦消灭Fayed 大家就会齐心 |
[23:40] | and I can go public with my proposal. | 我就可以公开我的提议 |
[23:43] | But finding fayed is the key to everything. | 关键是要找到Fayed |
[23:51] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[24:13] | Buchanan. | |
[24:14] | Mr.Buchanan,I know why assad wasn’t in the building when the missile hit. | Buchanan 我知道Assad为什么没死 |
[24:17] | I need to show you something. | 有东西要给你看 |
[24:29] | This is an aerial frame enhancement of the building a couple seconds before it was destroyed. | 这张图片是袭击前几秒 现场附近拍下的 |
[24:34] | Jack rescued assad. | Jack 救了 Assad |
[24:39] | Okay,okay. | 好的 讲得通 |
[24:41] | This makes sense from jack’s perspective,if assad is trying to stop the bombing. | 讲得通 因为Jack认为Assad是要阻止袭击的 |
[24:46] | But president palmer and your wife… | 但是Palmer总统和你妻子 |
[24:49] | I mean karen hayes,think he’s wrong. | 我是说Karen Hayes 不这样认为 |
[24:51] | So what am I supposed to do with this? | 那我应该怎么办? |
[24:54] | Who else has seen it? | 还有谁看过了? |
[24:55] | Nobody but me. | 只有我看过 |
[24:56] | Okay,let’s keep it that way for now. | 好的 别跟别人说 |
[24:58] | Jack didn’t save assad out of compassion. | Jack救Assad不是出于同情 |
[25:02] | He’s going to use him to find fayed. | 是为了通过他找到Fayed |
[25:03] | If he’s right,then we should be looking for fayed,too. | 要是他的想法是对的 我们也应该去找Fayed |
[25:06] | Right. | 对 |
[25:08] | Refilter the chatter streams,see if there’s any sources out on fayed. | 过滤下各方面信息 看有没有Fayed的线索 |
[25:11] | Okay. | 好的 做得好 |
[25:12] | Good work. | 好的 做得好 |
[25:19] | we have a car. | 有车了 |
[25:23] | If we’re going to find fayed in time,we have to involve ctu. | 要想及时找到Fayed 就得找CTU帮忙 |
[25:27] | You mean the people who tried to kill me,who killed four of my men. | CTU要杀我 他们已经杀了我4个手下 |
[25:29] | They have resources you don’T. | 他们有你没有的资源 |
[25:31] | They will lock me in a room and question me for days! | 他们只会把我关起来严刑拷打的 |
[25:34] | Fayed worked under me for years. | Fayed在我手下干了好多年 |
[25:36] | I know how he thinks,and I will find him but I will do it on my terms. | 我知道他的思路 我会用自己的方法把他找出来 |
[25:45] | Where’s fayed? | Fayed在哪里? |
[25:46] | I do not know. | 我什么都不知道 |
[25:48] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[25:48] | I was just ordered to plant the transponder. | 我只是负责追踪器的 |
[25:59] | where’s fayed? | Fayed在哪里? |
[26:00] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[26:06] | I… | 我… |
[26:08] | please stop. | 求求你住手 |
[26:14] | Please… | 求求你… |
[26:20] | why’d you stop? | 怎么停手了? |
[26:23] | I can see it in his eyes. | 从他眼中我能看出 |
[26:29] | He’s not going to tell us anything. | 他什么都不会说的 |
[26:50] | where is fayed? | Fayed在哪里? |
[26:53] | I know where some of his men will be. | 我知道他的手下可能去一个地方 |
[26:55] | I overheard fayed giving them instructions to go there. | 我听到Fayed让他们去那里 |
[26:58] | Where? | 哪里? |
[27:00] | figueroa and sixth. | 费格洛街6号 |
[27:02] | When? | 什么时候去? |
[27:04] | After you were killed. | 杀死你之后 |
[27:10] | – You’ve told me everything? – Yes. | – 你知道的都说了吗? – 都说了 |
[27:13] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[27:16] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[27:21] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[27:28] | I understand how you felt you were doing the right thing. | 我明白 你觉得你是在做正确的事 |
[27:32] | I admire your conviction. | 我欣赏你的虔诚 |
[27:36] | But you’ve taken the wrong path… | 但你选择了错误的道路 |
[27:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:59] | My men are dead. | 我手下都死 |
[28:00] | I can find fayed. | 我能找到Fayed |
[28:02] | But I cannot stop him by myself. | 但光凭我自己 阻止不了他 |
[28:07] | I don’t know how to do this anymore. | 我不知道自己还能否做这种事 |
[28:11] | You’ll remember. | 你会记起来如何做的 |
[28:26] | 0hello. | 你好 |
[28:27] | You’d better come out here. | 你最好过来一下 |
[28:28] | The fbi is back.They have a warrant. | 联邦调查局的人又来了 他们有搜查令 |
[28:39] | Who is the applicant for this warrant? | 搜查令是谁申请的 我要看书面文件 |
[28:40] | I want to see the affidavit. | 我要看书面文件 |
[28:42] | The papers are on file with the district court. | 文件是地区法院签发的 |
[28:45] | We have a legally executed warrant. | 我们的搜查令符合法律程序 |
[28:48] | Either you hand over the files,or we take them. | 要不就交出档案 要不我们自己动手 |
[28:50] | It’s your choice. | 你选择 |
[28:51] | This is an administrative warrant. | 这是行政搜查令 |
[28:53] | It’s not valid in this situation. | 在这种情形下不适用 |
[28:56] | That’s your opinion. | 那是你的看法 |
[29:02] | They’re in the media room. | 档案在媒体室 |
[29:05] | I’ll show you. | 我带你们去 |
[29:17] | I need to use your computer. | 用一下你的电脑 |
[29:22] | Malek,I need copies of all of our personnel files. | Malek 我需要人事档案的一份拷贝 |
[29:29] | Okay,no problem. | 没问题 |
[29:54] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:55] | I can’t find the files. | 我找不到那些文件 |
[29:58] | Are you certain?Try again. | 你确定吗? 再试一次 |
[30:03] | they’re not here. | 就是没有 |
[30:04] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[30:05] | They’re not where they’re supposed to be. | 它们不在原来的位置上 |
[30:06] | Becausthey’ve been erased. | 因为它们被删除了 |
[30:08] | And don’t bother trying to recall them. | 不用费劲恢复了 |
[30:10] | I used the shredding program. | 我用了碎纸机程序 |
[30:11] | Sandra,what are you doing? | Sandra 你在干什么 |
[30:13] | Check it. | 查查看 |
[30:19] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说的是真的 |
[30:22] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[30:24] | Obstructing official business,destroying evidence. | 妨碍执法 故意破坏证据 |
[30:27] | Take Mr.Al-rezani into custody. | 把Al-rezani先生也逮捕起来 |
[30:29] | Wait a minute,he has nothing to do with this. | 什么 等等 他和这事无关 |
[30:31] | That’s the judge’s call. | 那要由法官说了算 |
[30:32] | But I’m telling you he’s not involved. | 没听到我说么 他与此无关 |
[30:40] | Are you sure about this? | 你真的要这么作? |
[30:43] | I told you before– she gets no special treatment. | 我之前就告诉你了 不会对她特殊对待 |
[30:46] | I know,but she’s the president’s sister. | 我知道 可是她毕竟是总统的妹妹 |
[30:48] | We have orders handed down and we’re going to follow them. | 我们有命令 就要执行命令 |
[30:52] | Impound every work station and hard drive in this office. | 查封这个办公室的每个工作站和硬盘 |
[31:20] | Think I forgot about you,huh? | 以为我会忘了你? |
[31:27] | This is foeveryone you bastards killed today. | 这是为了今天你们杀死的所有人 |
[31:34] | How you like it,huh? | 滋味如何? |
[31:38] | Get up. | 起来 |
[31:42] | You’re dead,you hear me? | 你死定了 听清楚了没 |
[31:43] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[32:00] | Please…don’t,please. | 求你了 别 求求你 |
[32:05] | ahmed? | [阿拉伯语] |
[32:26] | This is the location omar gave us. | 这就是Omar给我的地址 |
[32:30] | Over there. | 看那边 |
[32:33] | Two men in suits,one carrying a briefcase. | 那两个穿西服的人 其中一个带着个手提箱 |
[32:37] | These are fayed’s men. | 他们是Fayed的人 |
[32:39] | The man in front,he’s wearing an explosive vest. | 走在前面的那个穿着炸药背心. |
[32:42] | They’re setting up another strike. | 他们要进行另一次袭击 |
[32:48] | Go. | 走 |
[33:00] | They’re going in the subway. | 他们是要去地铁 |
[33:41] | The detonator is in his right hand. | 引爆器攥在他的右手里 |
[33:45] | We can’t let them get on that train. | 我不能让他们上车 |
[33:47] | Only the bomber is getting on the train. | 只有”肉弹”会上车 |
[33:49] | The other man is the handler. | 另外一个是观察员 |
[33:51] | He’ll see the bomber off,then he’ll leave. | 他会等着看到炸弹爆炸 然后离开 |
[33:54] | The handler will lead us to fayed. | 观察员可以把我们带到Fayed那里 |
[33:56] | You follow the handler,I’m going after the bomber. | 你跟踪观察员 我去搞定”肉弹” |
[35:27] | go ahead. | 说 |
[35:28] | He’s on the train,he’ll reach union station in five minutes. | 他上车了 会在5分钟内到达联合地铁站 |
[35:31] | The moment it pulls in,he’ll martyr himself. | 引爆的时候他便会成为烈士 |
[35:34] | The car is at the arranged place,take it. | 联络点会有车 你开走 |
[35:36] | Go to union station to confirm,call me when it’s done. | 到联合地铁站确认下 爆炸后给我打电话 |
[35:39] | Understood. | 知道了 |
[36:18] | Ticket,please. | 请出示车票 |
[36:33] | Sir.You have a ticket? | 先生 您买票了么 |
[36:35] | My names is jack bauer; I’m a federal agent. | 我的名字叫Jack Bauer 我是联邦探员 |
[36:37] | You have a terrorist on this train with a bomb. | 你车上有个恐怖分子 带有炸弹 |
[36:39] | I need you to walk away. | 我需要你走开 |
[36:43] | If he notices anything unusual,he will detonate his bomb– now move away. | 如果他发觉有什么异常 他会马上引爆 现在赶快走开 |
[37:51] | allahu akbar. | 赞美真主![阿拉伯语] |
[38:49] | talk. | 说 |
[38:50] | Fayed,something went wrong. | Fayed 不对劲 |
[38:51] | I’m here at union station,but there’s no explosion,and there’s a cloud of smoke four blocks west from here. | 我在联合车站了 但是没有爆炸 车站以西冒出一阵阵浓烟 |
[39:02] | Whatever the case,doesn’t matter. | 不管如何 都不重要了 |
[39:06] | Our other attacks were successful. | 我们的其他计划会成功的 |
[39:09] | Once again,the streets are flowing with blood. | 到时候满上将血流成河 |
[39:16] | We’re dealing with three simultaneous bombings. | 同时发生三起爆炸事件 |
[39:18] | One in a baltimore shopping mall,another in a chicago hotel– in both case,casualties are expected to be high. | 巴尔的摩的购物中心 还有一个是芝加哥的旅馆 这两起的伤亡十分严重 |
[39:23] | What about the third one? | 第三起呢? |
[39:24] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[39:26] | It was here,on the metro red line. | 就在洛杉矶 地铁红线 |
[39:29] | Appears to be a suicide bomber. | 似乎是自杀爆炸 |
[39:30] | Hang on,there may be some good news– aside from the bomber itself,it appears no one else was killed. | 稍等 说不定有个好消息 除了袭击者之外 无人伤亡 |
[39:34] | How the hell could that happen? | 怎么会的? |
[39:34] | Well,a metro rail employee claims a passenger ejected the bomber before he could set off his vest. | 地铁站工作人员说有一位乘客在 炸弹引爆前及时把”肉弹”踢下了车 |
[39:38] | The passenger identified himself as jack bauer. | 那人自称Jack Bauer |
[39:43] | Get on the metro sub-net. | 联系地铁站 |
[39:44] | If jack was on that train,he’ll have been caught by a security camera. | 如果Jack在车上 肯定会被安全摄像头拍到 |
[39:47] | I want visual confirmation before I speak to the president. | 我希望在汇报总统之前 要有图像确认是Jack |
[39:49] | Yes,sir. | 好的 长官 |
[39:50] | Sir,you need to hear this. | 长官 你得听听这个 |
[39:52] | It’s a cell phone call.It was red-tagged from the nsa surveillance software. | 这是被国安局软件筛选出来 一段手机通话录音. |
[39:59] | I think we need to contact the white house. | 我想你得联系白宫 |
[40:01] | That a car bomb outside the hotel was detonated by a remote control, | 一个汽车炸弹在酒店外被遥控引爆 |
[40:04] | sending bodies hurdling out of windows from as high as the 20th floor. | 巨大的冲击波把尸体抛到20层楼高 |
[40:07] | Mr.President,if it’s any consolation,these attacks were planned far in advance of the raid on assad. | 如果能让您好受些 这些袭击 也许在空袭Assad之前 就策划好了 |
[40:13] | Tom,all that means is there will be more attacks. | 也就是说还会有更多的袭击 |
[40:16] | We’re in a full- blown war here,and we still have no way to fight back. | 现在已经是全面战争了 我们必须倾力反击 |
[40:19] | Excuse me,Mr.President. | 打扰一下 总统阁下 |
[40:24] | Ctu just called. | CTU刚刚打来电话 |
[40:26] | They intercepted a cell phone call between fayed and one of the men behind today’s bombings. | 他们窃听到Fayed和 今天爆炸事件策划人之间的通话 |
[40:33] | Fayed. | |
[40:35] | Are they sure? | 他们肯定? |
[40:36] | Yes,sir. | 是的 |
[40:39] | Fayed is the one behind these attacks… | Fayed才是幕后主使 |
[40:42] | not assad. | 不是Assad |
[40:48] | Sir | 总统阁下 |
[40:49] | ,I promoted the strike against assad… | 是我提议的空袭 |
[40:51] | but I approved it,karen. | 但是我批准了空袭 Karen |
[40:54] | We were all in agreement. | 我们都同意了 |
[41:00] | So jack was right. | 那么…Jack是对的 |
[41:04] | He was right all along and I… | 他从一开始就对的 但我却… |
[41:10] | this is going to get much worse. | 现在事态要严重恶化了 |
[41:37] | yeah? | 什么事? |
[41:38] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[41:39] | I’ll explain later.Are you still following the handler? | 回头再解释 你还在跟踪观察员吗? |
[41:41] | Yes,I’m in the car. | 是的 在车上 |
[41:42] | We’re on alameda,two blocks from union station. | 我们在林荫道 离联合车站两街区远 |
[41:44] | We’re heading in your direction. | 我们正前往别的地方 |
[41:45] | I copy that.I’ll find you. | 明白了 我会去找你们的 |
[41:47] | Just stay with the handler,he’s our only connection to fayed. | 你继续跟踪那个观察员 他是我们找到Fayed的唯一线索了 |