时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Previously on 24 | |
[00:13] | Abu Fayed, | Abu Fayed |
[00:14] | a citizen of your country, | 你们国家的公民 |
[00:15] | enters the United States, | 进入美国 |
[00:16] | detonates a nuclear bomb | 引爆了核弹 |
[00:19] | killing thousands. | 杀死数千平民 |
[00:20] | Next, Assad attempts to assassinate the president. | 接着 Assad企图暗杀美国总统 |
[00:23] | You know fully well that we have cooperated | 你要知道在这场危机开始之初 |
[00:25] | with you since the inception of this crisis. | 我们就是充分给予配合的 |
[00:27] | I had an understanding with your president. | 我非常了解你们的总统 |
[00:29] | And now you’re going to have one with me. | 现在你得开始了解我了 |
[00:31] | You help us find those nukes before another goes off, | 你帮助我们在剩余核弹引爆前找到它们 |
[00:35] | or I’m going to unleash the full power of our military on your country. | 否则我就要对你的国家派遣军队了 |
[00:39] | I’m terminating the American. | 我要终结美国人了 |
[00:41] | Do you confirm? | 你确定吗 |
[00:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:48] | The American has shot Vasili. | 美国人杀了Vasili |
[00:49] | He’s in the basement. | 他在地下室 |
[00:50] | Shut down the phone lines, DSL, | 切断电话 DSL |
[00:53] | everything! | 所有的线路 |
[00:55] | Morris, it’s Jack. | Morris 是Jack |
[00:57] | I know how to find Gredenko. | 我知道如何找到Gredenko了 |
[00:58] | He’s in the… | 他在… |
[01:00] | Morris? | Morris |
[01:00] | Jack? Jack? Jack Jack | |
[01:04] | Jack Bauer’s currently being held captive | Jack Bauer目前被羁押在 |
[01:06] | in the Russian consulate. | 俄国领事馆 |
[01:07] | Doyle will help you put a tactical profile together | Doyle会帮助你们草拟行动草案 |
[01:10] | for an assault on the consulate. | 对领事馆发动袭击的 |
[01:13] | Our primary objective | 我们的主要目的是 |
[01:14] | is to abduct Anatoly Markov, the consul. | 逮捕Anatoly Markov总领事 |
[01:16] | According to Jack, Markov knows how to find Gredenko, | 根据Jack说的 Markov知道如何找到Gredenko |
[01:19] | who controls the remaining three suitcase nukes. | 他控制着剩余的3个手提式核武 |
[01:22] | The Americans are coming in. | 美国人插手了 |
[01:24] | I thought you had that under control. | 我以为你一切尽在掌握呢 |
[01:26] | Won’t be long before they have your position. | 在他们发现你之前我撑不了多久 |
[01:28] | This drone is ready to launch. | 无人机准备好起飞了 |
[01:30] | Arm the bomb. | 装上炸弹 |
[01:31] | What’s going on at the Russian consulate? | 俄国领事馆情况怎么样了 |
[01:32] | Jack Bauer’s still at large and somewhere inside. | Jack Bauer仍藏在里面某处未被发现 |
[01:35] | We have to go in. | 我们得进去 |
[01:44] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[01:49] | My name is Jack Bauer. | 我是Jack Bauer |
[01:50] | You need to contact Bill Buchanan. | 你得联系Bill Buchanan |
[01:52] | Tell him that Fayed and Gredenko are in the Shadow Valley. | 告诉他Fayed和Gredenko在Shadow谷 |
[01:55] | Patch me in with Buchanan. | 帮我接通Buchanan |
[02:02] | 以下发生在晚上7点到8点 | |
[02:24] | Medevac’s on the way. | 救护直升机在途中了 |
[02:25] | How you holding up? | 你还撑的住吧 |
[02:26] | I’m fine. Doc? | -我很好 -医生 |
[02:27] | He may have floating rib fragments | 他的肋骨骨折碎片可能 |
[02:29] | which could cause internal bleeding. | 导致内出血 |
[02:31] | He needs to be stabilized. | 他不能进行剧烈活动 |
[02:33] | Agent Doyle, I told you I’m fine. | Doyle探员 我说过我没事 |
[02:34] | I want to be involved in this mission. | 我想参加这次行动 |
[02:35] | CTU has the ball, Jack. | CTU已经全面接手了 Jack |
[02:37] | Right now, this is out of your hands. | 现在 你不用费心了 |
[02:46] | We now believe Gredenko is in possession | 我们现在相信Gredenko手上 |
[02:48] | of at least five RQ-2 Aerial Drones | 至少有5架RQ-2无人机 |
[02:51] | somewhere in Shadow Valley. | 在Shadow谷的什么地方 |
[02:52] | RQ-2s? | RQ-2 |
[02:54] | Unmanned stealth aircraft | 无人驾驶飞机 |
[02:55] | which can be remotely piloted from anywhere in the world. | 可以在世界的任何角落遥控操作 |
[02:57] | And Gredenko’s arming them | Gredenko已经把Fayed |
[02:59] | with the nuclear weapons he provided to Fayed? | 提供的核武器装在了飞机上 |
[03:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[03:02] | We’re redirecting satellite coverage over the Mojave Desert, | 我们重新调整卫星覆盖了Mojave沙漠 |
[03:05] | and the Air Force is scrambling F-16s from Edwards. | 空军也从Edwards紧急派出了F-16 |
[03:07] | But you have no idea how close Fayed and Gredenko are | 但是你也不知道Fayed和Gredenko |
[03:10] | to launching these drones? | 什么时候投放这些无人机吧 |
[03:11] | No, sir, we don’t. | 不 先生 我们不知道 |
[03:14] | All right, Bill. | 好吧 Bill |
[03:14] | You keep me updated. | 你随时报告进展 |
[03:16] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[03:23] | Bring the trucks around. | 把卡车开过来 |
[03:25] | We are moving out now. | 我们要走了 |
[03:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:28] | How many drones have been armed? | 有多少架无人机准备好了 |
[03:30] | Just this one. | 就这一架 |
[03:30] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[03:32] | We need to launch it now. | 我们现在得让它起飞 |
[03:34] | Get it ready. | 准备好 |
[03:36] | Go, go. | 快点 快 |
[03:37] | Tell me what’s wrong. | 告诉我怎么了 |
[03:41] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:42] | The Americans know our location. | 美国人知道了我们的地点 |
[03:45] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[03:47] | It was Markov, huh? | 是Markov 对吗 |
[03:49] | Markov told them. | Markov告诉他们的 |
[03:51] | All that matters is that they know we are here. | 现在问题是他们知道了我们在哪 |
[03:54] | We need to launch the drone before they close in. | 在他们来之前我们要让飞机起飞 |
[03:57] | We have three bombs and three targets. | 我们有3颗炸弹 3个目标 |
[04:00] | We’ll find a way to deliver the other two bombs. | 我们会找到投放其他2颗炸弹的办法 |
[04:06] | All this time we’ve tolerated your condescension, | 之前我们还能容忍你的态度 |
[04:09] | berating us for losing the other bombs. | 斥责我们丢了炸弹 |
[04:11] | But now it’s your fault. | 但现在全是你的错 |
[04:13] | Markov was your man. | Markov是你的人 |
[04:15] | Blame me all you want, but if we stay here, | 随便你怎么说我 但现在我们不走的话 |
[04:17] | we’ll be captured or killed. | 就会被抓或被杀 |
[04:23] | Refit the other bombs into their casings | 把其余炸弹重新包装好 |
[04:25] | and load them on the truck. | 并抬到卡车上 |
[04:27] | Do it now! | 现在就去 |
[04:28] | Take them out! | 把他们抬走 |
[04:32] | We’re accelerating our schedule. | 我们要加速进行原来的计划了 |
[04:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:35] | I don’t have time to explain. | 我没时间解释了 |
[04:36] | I need you to launch drone 0-7-0-9. | 我需要你投放在0-7-0-9坐标 |
[04:41] | I haven’t finished implementing the evasion vectors. | 我还没有调整好最后的规避设置 |
[04:44] | They’ll shoot it down before it reaches its target. | 在没抵达目标前就会被击落的 |
[04:46] | Launch the drone. | 让飞机起飞 |
[04:48] | You’ll execute evasion tactics once it’s in the air. | 起飞后你再执行你的规避战术 |
[04:51] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 先生 |
[05:26] | We need to leave now. | 我们要离开了 |
[05:32] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 走了 |
[05:36] | We’re repositioning our satellites | 我们正在重新配置卫星 |
[05:38] | as fast as we can, sir. | 尽最快的速度 先生 |
[05:39] | As soon as we make visual contact, | 一旦我们获得了视频 |
[05:41] | we’ll uplink a real-time feed to your command. | 我们会上传实时图像到你的指挥台 |
[05:42] | Just get me that intel,Yassir.Lives are at stake. | Yassir 让我直接连内线 直播太危险了 |
[05:46] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 先生 |
[05:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:52] | The truth? No, not really. | 实话吗 不 不太好 |
[05:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:56] | We’re going to get through this, okay? | 我们能度过难关的 好吗 |
[05:59] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[06:08] | Is there a problem, Chloe? | 有问题吗 Chloe |
[06:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:11] | Are you going to tell us what it is? | 那你能告诉我们是什么问题吗 |
[06:14] | I was installing security upgrades, | 我在更新安全设置 |
[06:15] | and I noticed you were using Milo’s clearance code. | 我注意到你在使用Milo的许可代码 |
[06:18] | Which, in case you didn’t know, | 我怕你不知道 |
[06:19] | is a felony security breach. | 那可是违背安全规则的重罪 |
[06:21] | No, it must be a mistake. | 不 肯定是个错误 |
[06:23] | My system’s been glitchy, and I think I… | 我的系统出了点小问题 我以为我… |
[06:24] | It’s not a glitch, Milo. | 根本没什么小问题 Milo |
[06:26] | Nadia’s been working with your user I.D. | Nadia已经在使用你的用户名了 |
[06:27] | So unless she stole it, you gave it to her. | 除非是她偷的 要么就是你给她的 |
[06:30] | Milo was just trying to help me do my work. Nadia… | Milo只不过是帮我完成工作 |
[06:33] | Homeland Security sent down | 国土安全部制订了 |
[06:34] | an order restricting my security access | 关于我安全级别的限制性条款 |
[06:37] | because I was born in the Middle East. | 就因为我出生在中东 |
[06:40] | I’ve heard of that directive, and I think it’s wrong for us | 我也听说了这样的事 |
[06:42] | to be racially profiling our own agents, but it’s still | 按种族区分我们的探员这是不对的 |
[06:44] | a felony security breach for you to be using Milo’s code. | 但你使用Milo的代码这还是违反规定的重罪 |
[06:47] | Chloe… Chloe… | |
[06:51] | If you report this, | 如果你报告了这个 |
[06:54] | we can’t help the situation | 我们要是被枪杀或被抓 |
[06:55] | if we’re fired and arrested. | 对现在的处境也没有什么帮助 |
[06:57] | If I wanted to report you, I wouldn’t be talking to you. | 我要是想报告 我就不会跟你谈了 |
[07:01] | I’m telling you this so that you’ll be careful. | 我告诉你这个 你就要更加小心 |
[07:04] | I mean, I noticed it. | 我的意思是我注意到了 |
[07:05] | Someone else is going to notice it sooner or later. | 那么就有其他人迟早会注意到的 |
[07:12] | Nadia? | Nadia |
[07:14] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[07:15] | Morris has a satellite visual on Shadow Valley. | Morris在Shadow谷获得一个卫星图像 |
[07:18] | It looks like the terrorists have launched a single drone. | 看起来像是恐怖分子起飞了一架无人机 |
[07:21] | I’m conferencing with General Walsh now. | 我现在要和Walsh将军协商 |
[07:23] | I’ll be right there, sir. | 我马上就过去 |
[07:24] | Coordinate with first-responders in all target zones. | 所有目标区域反馈第一坐标 |
[07:28] | Put General Walsh through. | 接通Walsh将军 |
[07:29] | You’re on with Bill Buchanan, sir. | 你在和Bill Buchanan通话 |
[07:31] | This is Walsh. | 我是Walsh |
[07:33] | General, we’ve made visual contact with a single drone. | 将军 我们在注视那架无人机 |
[07:36] | We’re tracking it on satellite. | 我们用卫星跟踪 |
[07:37] | It’s heading on a northwest vector out of Shadow Valley. | 从Shadow谷向西北方向飞行 |
[07:40] | Altitude is 3,300 feet and climbing. | 在3300英尺的高度 |
[07:41] | Velocity is 360 miles an hour. | 以每小时360英里的速度继续攀升 |
[07:44] | I’m looking at the specs on the RQ-2 now. | 我在阅读RQ-2的性能参数 |
[07:47] | It’s got a low-profile design, | 有着不易被发觉的外观 |
[07:48] | virtually impossible to detect by radar. | 也不可能被雷达探测到 |
[07:51] | We’ll need to manually guide our F-16s to intercept. | 我们需要人工引导F-16去拦截 |
[07:54] | We’re uplinking a video feed to you now. | 我们现在把图像传给你 |
[07:56] | Have you determined its intended target? | 你确定了它的指定目标吗 |
[07:58] | Yes. This is Nadia Yassir. | 是的 我是Nadia Yassir |
[07:59] | The closest target is downtown Los Angeles. | 最近的目标是洛杉矶的一个城区 |
[08:01] | That’s a four-minute window. | 还有4分钟的时间 |
[08:03] | Maximum airspeed of an RQ-2 is 400 miles per hour. | RQ-2的最大空速是每小时400英里 |
[08:07] | My F-16s should be able to intercept it within two minutes. | 我的F-16要在2分钟内将它拦截 |
[08:13] | Um… | 呃… |
[08:14] | that may be a problem. | 有个问题 |
[08:15] | I can’t find the drone. | 我找不到目标了 |
[08:20] | The drone’s gone. | 它不见了 |
[08:21] | How can it be gone? | 它怎么会不见的 |
[08:22] | It was passing between grids, | 在通过2个网状坐标时 |
[08:24] | but when I switched satellites… | 我刚在转换卫星 |
[08:25] | Readjust based on projected vectors. | 根据发射向量再调整 |
[08:26] | I’m doing that now, General, | 我这就去 将军 |
[08:27] | it’s just not where it’s supposed to be. | 本不该发生这样的情况 |
[08:29] | Until you find it, I’ll have my F-16s stay in a holding pattern. | 在你找到之前我会让F-16保持航向 |
[08:40] | Yes? | 什么 |
[08:41] | I’ve accessed our connection to CTU. | 我已经和CTU连通了 |
[08:43] | I’ve disabled their tracking capability. | 已经让他们无法跟踪 |
[08:46] | Then they cannot detect the drone? | 那么他们就办法发现无人机 |
[08:49] | No. And I’ll be able to keep it hidden | 是的 我继续在卫星探测中隐藏 |
[08:51] | from their satellites until we’ve hit the target. | 直到我们击中目标 |
[08:54] | Good. I’ll contact you again once we are out of the area. | 很好 等我们从这离开后再跟你联系 |
[09:03] | Sir, I was just talking to Bill Buchanan at CTU. | 先生 我刚和在CTU的Bill Buchanan通完话 |
[09:05] | They were tracking one of the drones. | 他们正在跟踪其中一个目标 |
[09:07] | They’ve now lost visual contact with it. | 但是现在失去图像联系 |
[09:09] | Lost visual contact? | 失去图像联系 |
[09:11] | Yeah, it’s unclear | 是的 还不是很清楚 |
[09:12] | just how, sir. | 怎么丢的 先生 |
[09:13] | They just simply can’t find it. | 就是找不到了 |
[09:15] | We have the most sophisticated satellite network in the world. | 我们有着世界上最发达的卫星网络 |
[09:18] | How the hell did this happen? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[09:19] | CTU is still trying to determine that, sir. | CTU也在设法搞清楚 先生 |
[09:22] | What about the military? | 那军方那边呢 |
[09:23] | Well, they’ve got three squadrons looking for it, | 他们派了3个空军中队去寻找 |
[09:25] | but these drones are invisible to radar, | 但是雷达探测不到这些无人机 |
[09:27] | so the pilots are limited to making | 飞行员是很难在好几百平方英里的 |
[09:29] | visual ID at night over hundreds of square miles. | 夜空识别目标的 |
[09:33] | Now, CTU has a ranked list of potential targets. | 现在CTU列出了潜在的目标 |
[09:37] | They’re running civil disaster scenarios… | 可能发生重大灾难的情况… |
[09:39] | Lisa? | Lisa |
[09:40] | Sir? | 先生 |
[09:42] | Advance the meeting with the Joint Chiefs. | 将参谋长联席的会议提前 |
[09:44] | When do you want it to happen? | 你想什么时候开始 |
[09:46] | Right away. | 马上 |
[09:47] | Wait, sir. Why… | 等等 先生 为什么… |
[09:49] | Why are we assembling the Joint Chiefs? | 为什么要召开参谋长联席会议呢 |
[09:50] | I warned the ambassador, Tom. | 我已经警告了大使了 Tom |
[09:53] | You heard me tell him | 你也听到我跟他说的 |
[09:55] | that I’d hold his country responsible | 如果有另一颗核弹在这里爆炸 |
[09:57] | if another nuclear weapon was detonated on our soil. | 我要他的整个国家为此负责 |
[10:00] | Sir, there’s absolutely no evidence | 先生 绝对没有证据显示 |
[10:03] | that his country either sponsored these attacks | 他的国家策划了此事 |
[10:06] | or is even in support of them. | 或者是参与其中 |
[10:07] | His people need to understand | 他的人民要明白 |
[10:10] | that I’m not just rattling my saber. | 我不是在高声吆喝 |
[10:12] | They need to see | 他们要亲眼看到 |
[10:13] | with their own eyes that I will answer this threat with an in-kind military response. | 我会用军事行动以同样手段做出对这袭击的回答 |
[10:21] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:22] | “In kind,” sir? | 以同样手段 先生 |
[10:25] | I want the Joint Chiefs | 我要召开联席会议 |
[10:27] | to draw up our own target list for a nuclear strike. | 拟订核武器打击的目标名单 |
[10:39] | I won’t let another attack go unanswered,tom. | 我不会等第二次袭击后才做出这样的回答 Tom |
[10:56] | At its rated speed, the drone should have reached Los Angeles, | 以这样的速度 这架无人机已经到了洛杉矶 |
[10:59] | so we can eliminate us as a target. | 我们可以排除自己是目标 |
[11:01] | In the next few minutes, I can take Santa Barbara | 接下来几分钟 我可以将圣芭芭拉 |
[11:03] | and San Diego off the list. | 和圣地亚哥从名单中排除了 |
[11:04] | How many targets does that leave within the drone’s range? | 还有多少个目标在这架无人机的袭击范围内 |
[11:06] | Counting cities with populations over a million… | 把人口超过一百万的都算进来 |
[11:09] | fifteen. | 15个 |
[11:10] | We have to narrow it down. | 我们要缩小范围 |
[11:13] | Assuming they want the maximum civilian death toll, | 他们想尽量多的袭击到无辜人群 |
[11:15] | how many likely targets within the drone’s range? | 这样的话有多少目标在这个范围内 |
[11:18] | Areas with the highest population density are | 这片区域的人口密度最高的地方是 |
[11:20] | San Francisco, Las Vegas and Phoenix. | 旧金山 拉斯维加斯和菲尼克斯 |
[11:23] | Confirm that NEST teams and First Responders have deployed | 让NEST小组和紧急情况小组 |
[11:25] | in those cities. | 在这几个城市部署 |
[11:26] | Morris, make sure the Air Force prioritizes their search on that basis. Yup. | Morris确保空军以刚才的城市为主要搜索空域 好的 |
[11:34] | Give me the projected coordinates. | 给我相应的坐标 |
[11:41] | Bill. | Bill |
[11:42] | Bill, did we pick up Gredenko? | Bill 我们找到了Gredenko了吗 |
[11:43] | We’re working on it. | 我们还在努力 |
[11:45] | Bill, what happened? | Bill 怎么了 |
[11:47] | Gredenko escaped. | Gredenko跑掉了 |
[11:48] | But not before launching one of the drones. | 但在那之前起飞了一架无人机 |
[11:51] | How close is the Air Force to intercepting it? | 空军的拦截离它有多远 |
[11:52] | F-16s were minutes away, then the drone disappeared | F-16就在很近的地方 之后无人机就 |
[11:54] | from the satellite grid; we’re still looking for it. | 从卫星探测画面上消失了 我们还在继续寻找 |
[11:58] | Jack. | Jack |
[11:59] | Get to medical. | 去看医生 |
[12:00] | There’s nothing you can do here. | 你在这里做不了什么的 |
[12:01] | Just keep me informed, please. I will. | -有消息就告诉我 拜托了 -我会的 |
[12:04] | Doyle, I want you to run point on the search for Fayed and Gredenko. | Doyle 我想让你去搜索Fayed和Gredenko |
[12:08] | Milo’s monitoring from the Situation Room. | Milo在战情室监视 |
[12:10] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就过去 |
[12:19] | I’ll see you over at Medical. | 我们医务室见 |
[12:23] | Hey. Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[12:24] | Could we have a moment, please? | 我们可以聊几句吗 |
[12:26] | They said you were hurt. | 他们说你受伤了 |
[12:27] | I’m, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[12:35] | As soon as all of this is over, | 等这一结束 |
[12:36] | I’ll come by and check on you and Josh. | 我就回来看你和Josh |
[12:41] | I always regretted things didn’t work out between us… | 我一直为我们之间的事情没有解决感到抱歉 |
[12:46] | and… | 而且… |
[12:47] | I always believed you did, too. | 我觉得你也是这样想的 |
[12:59] | Maybe I was wrong. | 也许我错了 |
[13:01] | No, you weren’t. | 不 你没有错 |
[13:05] | Listen, Marilyn, | 听着 Marilyn |
[13:06] | before I was taken prisoner by the Chinese… | 在我进中国监狱之前 |
[13:10] | I, I was with someone. | 我一直和一个人一起 |
[13:12] | She doesn’t even know I’m still alive, but… | 她甚至都不知道我还活着 但是… |
[13:16] | I need to talk to her… | 我想和她谈谈 |
[13:19] | see what happens. | 看发生了什么 |
[13:22] | Are you talking about Audrey Raines? | 你是在说Audrey Raines吗 |
[13:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:29] | You don’t know. | 你不知道的 |
[13:30] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[13:32] | Jack, I’m… | Jack 我… |
[13:34] | I’m sorry to be the one to have to tell you this… | 很抱歉 要我来告诉你这个消息 |
[13:39] | Audrey’s dead. | Audrey死了 |
[13:41] | I don’t know all the details, I just know what I read | 我不知道具体的情况 |
[13:43] | in the paper about her accident. | 我只是在报纸上看到有关她的事故的报告 |
[13:45] | What accident? When? | 事故 什么时候 |
[13:47] | It was a few months ago. | 发生在几个月之前 |
[13:49] | It was a car accident. | 是交通意外 |
[13:51] | Somewhere in China. | 在中国某地 |
[13:54] | China. | 中国 |
[13:58] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[13:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:00] | I have to go. | 我必须走了 |
[14:10] | There’ll be separate channels open | 那里会有独立的通道给 |
[14:12] | for all First Responders in at-risk cities… | 受威胁城市的快速反应小组 |
[14:15] | All First Responders should coordi… | 所有快速反应小组都会配给… |
[14:17] | Why the hell didn’t anybody tell me about Audrey? | 为什么没人告诉我任何Audrey的事 |
[14:22] | Mr. Buchanan didn’t want to tell you when you first got back, | Buchanan先生不想在你一回来就告诉你这个 |
[14:24] | because we all thought | 因为我们都认为 |
[14:25] | Fayed was just going to kill you. | Fayed会杀了你 |
[14:27] | But I probably should have. | 但是我可能应该这么做 |
[14:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:31] | She was in China looking for me? | 她到中国去找我 |
[14:33] | She was the one who figured out the Chinese had taken you. | 她想到是中国人把你抓了 |
[14:36] | Apparently she spent the past year | 显然她前几年 |
[14:37] | going through back channels, | 都希望通过后门 |
[14:38] | to try to get you out. | 把你弄出来 |
[14:40] | The rest of it’s classified by Division, | 剩下的是总部的机密 |
[14:42] | I don’t know any more. | 我就不得而知了 |
[14:44] | We were asked to send the DNA records, | 我们被要求传送DNA记录给他们 |
[14:46] | so that they could get a positive ID | 来确认遗体的身份 |
[14:48] | on the remains… which I guess they did. | 我也认为 他们确认了 |
[14:50] | I want that file. | 我要那文件 |
[14:53] | All right, Jack. | 好的 Jack |
[14:53] | Now! | 马上 |
[14:56] | I have to dig it up in archives. | 我要在档案室仔细找 |
[14:57] | Just do it. | 那就找吧 |
[15:10] | The Secretary of Defense and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs will be attending | 国防部长和幕僚长会亲自参加 |
[15:13] | in person, the State will be monitoring via satellite. | 国会会通过卫星观察 |
[15:15] | And the rest of the Cabinet will be provided with video transcripts. | 剩余的参议员会被提供视频转播 |
[15:18] | Good. | 不错 |
[15:19] | You should also know that Karen Hayes will be attending. | 你也应该知道 Karen Hayes也会参加 |
[15:23] | I thought I told you I wanted her excluded from this. | 我想我告诉过你 要拒绝让她参加的 |
[15:27] | She supported Wayne Palmer’s policy of appeasement. | 她支持Wayne Palmer的绥靖政策 |
[15:30] | She’s going to be a problem. | 她是我们的麻烦 |
[15:32] | Well, there was nothing I could do. | 我什么也做不了 |
[15:33] | She’s still acting National Security Advisor. | 她现在仍旧是代理国家安全顾问 |
[15:36] | But I’ve only given her current circumstances. | 但我只是给了她当前情况 |
[15:38] | Any objection to your plans will not be able to gain traction. | 任何对于你的反对意见都不会有负面作用 |
[15:43] | Oh, I’ve known Karen Hayes for many years. | 我认识Karen Hayes很多年了 |
[15:47] | It’s always been a mistake to underestimate… | 低估她的能力永远都是个错误 |
[15:50] | her. | 就是她 |
[15:55] | Hello, Tom. | 你好 Tom |
[15:58] | Somebody push you down the stairs? | 有人推你下楼了 |
[16:00] | No, Karen, I tripped over your ineptitude. | 不 Karen 对于说你不称职 我犯错了 |
[16:03] | On that subject, welcome back. | 所以 欢迎你回来 |
[16:05] | Look, Tom, I don’t want to play games. | 听着 Tom 我不想跟你玩游戏 |
[16:08] | I won’t let you blackmail me again. | 我不会让你再次勒索我的 |
[16:10] | So you do what you need to do, | 你尽管做你自己的事情 |
[16:11] | I am here to represent the President, | 我在此是代表总统 |
[16:13] | and I intend to stay. | 而且我打算留下 |
[16:15] | All right, fair enough. | 很好 |
[16:17] | Karen. | Karen |
[16:19] | No one is sorrier than I am | 没有人比我对于发生在 |
[16:21] | about what happened to Wayne. | Wayne身上的事感到更遗憾的 |
[16:24] | Well, at least we have that in common. | 至少那个是我们的共同点 |
[16:43] | Please be seated. | 大家请坐 |
[16:50] | As many of you are already aware, | 你们很多人应该已经知道 |
[16:52] | the terrorist who attacked us this morning, | 恐怖分子袭击了我们 |
[16:54] | Abu Fayed, with the help of Dmitri Gredenko, | Abu Fayed在Dmitri Gredenko的帮助下 |
[16:57] | has launched an aerial drone that we believe is armed | 已经发射了无人驾驶飞机 而且我们相信它携带了… |
[17:01] | with another nuclear bomb. | 另一颗核弹 |
[17:05] | Efforts are ongoing to locate this drone. | 已经有人在努力寻找那无人飞机了 |
[17:08] | But should those efforts fail, | 但是如果这些努力白费的话 |
[17:10] | we are looking at a second nuclear attack on our country | 我们就要经历另一次核袭击 |
[17:13] | in less than ten hours. | 在十小时之内 |
[17:14] | And I am determined | 我决定 |
[17:16] | not to let this attack happen | 这样的袭击再发生后 |
[17:19] | without a military response on our part. | 我们不会不作出军事回应了 |
[17:21] | A military response directed against whom, Mr. Vice President? | 你说的军事回应十针对谁 副总统先生 |
[17:26] | We were under the impression | 我们也都认为 |
[17:27] | that these terrorists were essentially stateless. | 这些恐布份子事实上也没有国籍 |
[17:29] | Secretary Kanin, that is the fiction they hide behind. | Kanin部长 这就是他们隐藏在背后的谎言 |
[17:33] | But… | 但是… |
[17:34] | everyone in this room knows | 所有在场的人都知道 |
[17:36] | that elements within Abu Fayed’s country | Abu Fayed所在国家的一些 |
[17:38] | train and fund terrorist organizations like his. | 训练和提供资金组织给这类活动的情况 |
[17:41] | It is time | 现在是时候 |
[17:42] | to hold them accountable. | 追究他们的责任了 |
[17:45] | The Ambassador has just been informed | 我们刚刚通知他们的大使 |
[17:46] | that if the nuclear weapon on that drone detonates, | 如果在无人飞机上的核弹爆炸的话 |
[17:50] | we will retaliate with our own nuclear strike. | 我们会实施核报复 |
[17:53] | Now this will be a warning shot, not a full-scale attack. | 现在这个仅仅是一次警告 而不是全面的核袭击 |
[17:57] | The Joint Chiefs have been instructed to identify | 联合幕僚长们已经在确认寻找 |
[18:01] | an unpopulated area | 比较无人的地区 |
[18:03] | where there will be limited civilian casualties. | 会有比较少的平民人员伤亡 |
[18:05] | Admiral. | 将军 |
[18:07] | The closest match we have | 最接近我们要求的 |
[18:09] | to that scenario is territory near their northern border. | 是靠近他们北部边界的一个地区 |
[18:12] | We believe this should result in fewer than 2,000 deaths. | 我们相信伤亡会在2000之内 |
[18:15] | Long-term damage from radioactive fallout, however, | 然而长远的核辐射影响 |
[18:18] | could double that number, depending on ground conditions. | 就会使人数翻一番 还要看地面情况而定 |
[18:21] | I can accept that. | 我能接受那个 |
[18:23] | Mr. Vice President, | 副总统先生 |
[18:24] | I’m sure you’re aware that our intelligence suggests | 我相信我们的情报机关已经提出 |
[18:26] | that their government can’t control Fayed either. | 他们的政府也控制不了Fayed |
[18:29] | They are doing the best that they can. | 他们已经尽力而为了 |
[18:32] | And I’m saying they need to figure out a way to do better. | 我认为他们应该找个更好的办法 |
[18:36] | Something tells me | 有资料表明 |
[18:37] | that once this bomb hits, they will. | 当核弹袭击了之后 他们就会了 |
[18:39] | If this bomb hits, the opposite will hold true. | 如果核弹袭击了 只会让事情往反方向发展 |
[18:43] | The moderates will be driven from power, | 中间派会被赶下台 |
[18:44] | the terrorists’ position will be strengthened there | 那里的恐怖份子的力量将会增强 |
[18:46] | and in the region, and I don’t hear anyone | 甚至扩展到整个区域 而且我没听到任何人说到 |
[18:48] | talking about the Chinese or Russian response to this. | 中国或者俄罗斯对此的反应 |
[18:52] | We could start another world war. | 我们可能会引发另一场世界大战 |
[18:54] | If I thought there was a high likelihood of that, | 如果我认为那样的可能性比较高 |
[18:56] | I wouldn’t be suggesting this. | 我也不会建议这么做 |
[18:58] | Mr. Vice President, | 副总统先生 |
[18:59] | the stakes are too high for this decision to be based | 这个决定的冒险成份太高 |
[19:02] | on your personal judgment. | 如果仅仅是根据你个人的判断的话 |
[19:05] | It is my opinion | 我认为 |
[19:06] | that this course of action would be dangerous and reckless. | 这样的行动是危险的 鲁莽的 |
[19:11] | Consider your concern registered, Karen. | 我会考虑你的顾虑的 Karen |
[19:17] | But the debate is over. | 但是争论结束了 |
[19:21] | America must start | 美国必须开始 |
[19:22] | to stand up for herself. | 站起来面对 |
[19:23] | The attacks on this country must stop! | 任何袭击本国的事件比较终止 |
[19:27] | And as acting Commander In Chief, | 作为代理总司令 |
[19:28] | I believe this is the best way to make that happen. | 我相信这是实现这个的最好方法 |
[19:36] | Admiral, | 将军 |
[19:38] | have a nuclear strike sub standing by. | 核弹袭击随时待命 |
[20:02] | Nadia? | Nadia |
[20:03] | I never got those SIM files you were gonna send me. | 我还没收到你应该给我的那些SIM文件 |
[20:06] | Oh, yeah, your system was overloaded. | 是的 你的系统超负荷了 |
[20:07] | So I gave them to Morris, | 我就给了Morris |
[20:08] | he’s going to take care of it for you. Morris? | -他替你做了 -Morris |
[20:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:12] | I mean, you really think he can handle it? | 我是说 你认为他真的能搞定吗 |
[20:16] | Well, he seems to be himself again. | 看上去他已经恢复正常了 |
[20:18] | Is he himself because he had a drink and he smoothed out? | 因为他喝了酒后又出来 所以就说他恢复正常了 |
[20:22] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是这个原因 |
[20:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:30] | What are you doing? | 你在忙什么 |
[20:32] | Setting up a reverse data stream | 设置无人飞机卫星情报的 |
[20:33] | on the drone’s satellite intel, okay? | 反向数据流 行了吗 |
[20:37] | Morris seems better. | Morris看上去好多了 |
[20:40] | Is that a question? | 这是问题吗 |
[20:44] | Is he? | 他是好多了吗 |
[20:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:47] | Look, I need you to do me a favor. | 我要你帮个忙 |
[20:49] | No. | 不行 |
[20:50] | I need you to check his breathe. | 我需要你检查他的口气 |
[20:52] | If he’s better, great. | 如果他没事了 那最好 |
[20:54] | If he had a drink | 如果他喝酒了 |
[20:54] | and he’s headed for another crash | 将要惹出麻烦 |
[20:56] | we need to know about that. | 我们需要提前知道 |
[20:59] | Fine. | 好的 |
[21:11] | Thanks, darling. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[21:20] | What was that for? | 这是在做什么 |
[21:21] | Just checking your breath. | 只是检查下你的口气 |
[21:28] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[21:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:34] | Got to love this place. | 真是爱上这地方了 |
[21:37] | Tom. Tom… | |
[21:38] | Yes, Karen, I hear you. | Karen 我听得到 |
[21:41] | You can’t possibly be in favor | 你不会真的赞成 |
[21:42] | of Daniels’ plan for a nuclear strike. | Daniels的核袭击计划吧 |
[21:44] | You heard the Vice President. | 你也听到副总统说了 |
[21:46] | It’s a warning shot into an unpopulated area. | 这只是对人烟稀少地区的一个警告性袭击 |
[21:49] | It is a military offensive on foreign soil. | 这是对外国的一个军事袭击 |
[21:51] | And you and I both know | 而且你和我都知道 |
[21:53] | it will be impossible to contain. | 这会一发不可收拾 |
[21:57] | Tom, you know this is insane, I know you do. | Tom 你知道这么做是疯了 我知道你知道的 |
[22:00] | I saw you in that meeting. | 我在会上注视你了 |
[22:01] | I saw the doubt in your eyes. | 我也看到了你怀疑的眼光 |
[22:04] | Do not presume | 不要假设知道 |
[22:05] | to know what I am thinking or feeling. | 我在想什么 或者我感受是怎样 |
[22:08] | I serve at the discretion of those above me. | 我为那些高层的决定服务 |
[22:11] | You serve the interests of the President. | 你是为总统的利益服务 |
[22:13] | And you know that Wayne would not | 而且你也知道Wayne不会 |
[22:14] | sign off on this course of action. | 授命这样的行动 |
[22:16] | Wayne was wrong. | Wayne是错的 |
[22:17] | Every decision he made today was wrong– | 所有他今天做的决定都是错的 |
[22:19] | rejecting my security initiatives, | 驳回我的军事提案 |
[22:21] | using Assad as an appeal | 动用Assad来呼吁 |
[22:23] | to extremist groups. | 极端组织 |
[22:24] | And look what we’ve been led to! | 看看我们现在到什么地步了 |
[22:26] | You can’t seriously believe that. | 你不会真的相信吧 |
[22:27] | You just cannot! | 你不能这么想 |
[22:29] | Doesn’t matter what I believe. | 我相信什么并不重要 |
[22:31] | As long as the President is in a coma, | 只要总统还没醒过来 |
[22:33] | Daniels is the acting Commander in Chief. | Daniels就是总指挥 |
[22:36] | Now, if you want him | 如果你想让他 |
[22:37] | to abort that missile launch, you had better pray | 放弃发射导弹 你最好祈祷 |
[22:39] | that CTU can find and stop that drone. | CTU能够找到 并阻止那枚核弹的引爆 |
[22:48] | We’ve got ground teams on all roads leading out | 我们在Shadow Valley所有出口的路上 |
[22:49] | of Shadow Valley looking for Fayed and Gredenko, | 安排了地面部队 以便找到Fayed和Gredenko |
[22:51] | but with SAT support dedicated to finding the drone, | 不过有SAT帮忙找飞机 |
[22:54] | there’s not much to go on. | 用不了多久时间 |
[22:55] | And CalTrans doesn’t have | 加州交通局在偏僻的地区 |
[22:56] | any cameras set up in the outlying areas. | 没有安装任何监控摄相装置 |
[22:58] | Mr. Buchanan, we figured out | Buchanan先生 我们知道 |
[23:00] | how the drone is able to stay hidden from our satellites. | 飞机是如何躲避我们的卫星监控了 |
[23:02] | Whoever is piloting it is able to anticipate | 无论现在是谁在操控 他有能力提前应对 |
[23:04] | our repositioning directives, | 我们的秘密指令 |
[23:06] | flying through the gaps in the images. | 从图像的漏洞中非过 |
[23:08] | How can he do that? | 他怎么做到的 |
[23:09] | Our satellite data is being relayed | 我们的卫星数据 |
[23:11] | to the drone pilot through a workstation here. | 在通过一个工作站转播给驾驶员 |
[23:13] | We have a leak. | 我们有内奸 |
[23:17] | One of our own people? | 是我们自己人吗 |
[23:19] | Looks that way. | 看起来像 |
[23:20] | Can you isolate the workstation? | 你能找出工作站的具体位置吗 |
[23:21] | No. It’s being masked through a sub-circuit. | 不能 它被一个子电路所掩盖了 |
[23:24] | Morris is working on it now, but there are | Morris正在想办法查 但是 |
[23:25] | over 50 stations in this building. | 这栋大厦里有50多个站点 |
[23:26] | It could take an hour | 一次信号追踪 |
[23:27] | to do a signature trace. | 需要花一个小时的时间 |
[23:28] | We don’t have an hour. | 我们没有那么多时间 |
[23:32] | Run a trace match on Nadia Yassir’s station. | 把追踪记录同Nadia Yassir的站点进行比对 |
[23:37] | Why Nadia? | 为什么是Nadia |
[23:38] | Do it. | 照我说的做 |
[23:39] | Wait, you think just because | 等一下 你认为 因为她是穆斯林 |
[23:40] | she’s a Muslim, that gives you the right… | 所以你就有权利… |
[23:42] | I’m following standard protocol. | 我只是执行标准协议 |
[23:42] | Standard protocol? She’s already been tagged | -标准协议 -她已经被盯上了 |
[23:44] | and given restricted clearance. | 并且被限制在一个区域内 |
[23:47] | And, yeah, | 没错 |
[23:48] | she is a Muslim. | 她是个穆斯林 |
[23:50] | That’s enough to go on. | 这理由足够了 |
[23:51] | Everyone here is thinking it, | 这里每个人都这么想 |
[23:52] | even if they won’t say it. | 只是他们不说罢了 |
[23:55] | You’re a racist. | 你是个种族主义者 |
[23:56] | Milo, | Milo |
[23:57] | I understand your distaste. | 我知道你讨厌这样 |
[23:58] | But we have to vet every system in the building. | 但我们必须要仔细调查大楼里的所有系统 |
[24:01] | There’s no reason not to start with hers. | 先从她开始没什么不合理啊 |
[24:03] | No, sir, there’s every reason. | 不 先生 很不合理 |
[24:05] | Nadia Yassir’s 100 percent loyal to this country. | Nadia Yassir对这个国家百分之百的忠诚 |
[24:07] | She is not a terrorist. | 她不是恐怖分子 |
[24:08] | Is this assessment based on some private knowledge? | 这种定论是从主观角度出发的吗 |
[24:11] | Or is it because you’re itching to sleep with her? | 还是因为你想和她上床 |
[24:13] | Son of a… All right! | -真他妈的… -好了 |
[24:14] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[24:17] | Agent Doyle, | Doyle探员 |
[24:18] | that was way out of line. | 这说得太过火了 |
[24:21] | We don’t have time for your personal differences. | 我们没时间浪费在你们的个人分歧上 |
[24:24] | We have to find out who’s subverting our system. | 我们要找出是谁在破坏我们的系统 |
[24:30] | It is Nadia. | 是Nadia |
[24:32] | The signature trace matches her computer. | 信号来自她的电脑 |
[24:34] | Shut down her workstation. | 关闭她的工作站 |
[24:36] | I’m trying. The only way to cut the data flow is to reboot | 我在试呢 唯一中断数据输出的办法 |
[24:38] | CTU’s mainframe. | 是重启CTU的主机 |
[24:39] | We’d be without system power for more than 20 minutes. | 系统会有20多分钟无法操作 |
[24:42] | Get security on the floor now. | 马上叫保安来 |
[24:53] | Surrender your station. | 让出你的站点 |
[24:55] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[24:56] | Who are you streaming our satellite data to? | -你在向谁透露我们的卫星数据 |
[24:58] | What?! | -什么 |
[24:58] | Where is the pilot? Doyle, damn it, | -操控飞机的人在哪 -Doyle 该死的 |
[25:00] | that’s enough! | 够了 |
[25:05] | Take her to holding. | 把她关起来 |
[25:06] | Bill, don’t let, don’t let him do this! | Bill 别…别让他这么做 |
[25:08] | Bill, I’m innocent! | Bill 我是无辜的 |
[25:09] | I’m not a traitor! | 不是我泄的密 |
[25:24] | Morris, | Morris |
[25:25] | secure her station. | 监控她的站点 |
[25:27] | See if you can run a back trace on that leak. | 试试看你能否反追踪泄露信号 |
[25:30] | Find out where the feed is going. | 找出接收地点是哪里 |
[25:32] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[25:47] | Victor. | Victor |
[25:49] | What is the drone’s current position? | 飞机现在的位置是那里 |
[25:53] | 130 miles | 目的地东南方 |
[25:54] | southeast of target. | 距离130里 |
[25:56] | Have you locked in the GPS coordinates? | 你有没有锁定GPS座标 |
[26:00] | Yes. | 有的 |
[26:00] | The bomb will detonate over San Francisco | 炸弹将会在20分钟内 |
[26:04] | within 20 minutes. | 在旧金山爆炸 |
[26:08] | YEAH | 好的 |
[26:23] | 15CC…you want the drip to stay steady. | 15CC…保持滴速稳定 |
[26:25] | Add in some glucose after about an hour. | 大约1小时后加些葡萄糖 |
[26:28] | If you see anything, any movement, | 如果你看到有什么变化 |
[26:29] | twitch of the eyelids, you get me. | 或是眼皮抽搐 就赶紧找我 |
[26:31] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[26:35] | Dr. Welton, | Welton医生 |
[26:36] | I need to speak with you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[26:38] | I don’t have much time, Ms. Hayes. | 我没有多少时间 Hayes夫人 |
[26:39] | What’s the President’s condition? | 总统现在情况怎样了 |
[26:41] | It’s worsened in the last 15 minutes. | 15分钟前情况恶化 |
[26:43] | There was a buildup of intracranial pressure. | 颅内压增强了 |
[26:45] | We had to induce a coma | 所以我们不得不让他昏迷 |
[26:46] | to relieve the swelling. | 来减缓肿胀 |
[26:48] | I see. | 我明白 |
[26:48] | Good news is we stopped it in time. | 幸好我们做得及时 |
[26:51] | Doesn’t seem to have been any neural damage, | 目前没有任何神经损坏的迹象 |
[26:52] | and his vitals are surprisingly strong. | 而且他的生命机能都很强 |
[26:55] | He’s a fighter. | 他是个斗士 |
[26:56] | We have that much going for us. Excuse me. | 我们知道的就这些了 失陪 |
[26:59] | Doctor… | 医生 |
[27:00] | Yes. | 什么事 |
[27:01] | Is there any way that you can | 你有没有办法 |
[27:03] | bring the President back to consciousness? | 可以让总统恢复意识 |
[27:05] | I know this is an unusual request, | 我知道这个要求有点过分 |
[27:07] | but it’s a matter of national security that I speak with him. | 但这是有关国家安危的事 我要跟他谈 |
[27:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:13] | It could pose a serious risk to his life. | 这会对他的生命造成很大的危险 |
[27:14] | I couldn’t possibly authorize it. | 我没有权利批准 |
[27:16] | Who could? | 谁可以 |
[27:19] | I’d need consent from his family. | 需要他家人的一致同意 |
[27:20] | His sister is here. | 他妹妹在这儿 |
[27:21] | But I would strongly advise against it. | 但我会很不赞成的 |
[27:23] | If the swelling isn’t contained, | 如果肿胀没有被抑制住 |
[27:25] | the President could suffer permanent brain damage. | 总统会承受永远的脑部损伤 |
[27:29] | I have to go, Ms. Hayes. | 我该走了 Hayes夫人 |
[28:11] | This is insane. | 这简直是疯了 |
[28:14] | Nadia can’t be involved in this. | Nadia不会跟这种事有关的 |
[28:16] | The signal was routed through her station. | 信号是从她的站点发出来的 |
[28:18] | We can’t ignore that fact. | 我们不能忽略这个事实 |
[28:19] | Do you really believe that Nadia | 你真的相信Nadia |
[28:21] | is helping the terrorists? | 会帮助恐怖分子 |
[28:22] | I don’t want to believe it, but I really don’t know. | 我不相信 但我真的不知道 |
[28:28] | Doyle’s an ass. | Doyle是个混蛋 |
[28:29] | He’s doing his job. | 他只是做自己的工作 |
[28:30] | If we want him to stop, we have to prove she’s innocent. | 如果我们要他停下来 就要证明她的清白 |
[28:34] | Hello. Think I got something. | 嗨 我想我查到点东西了 |
[28:37] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[28:38] | I’ve set up a feedback pulse. | 我发出了一个反馈波 |
[28:39] | Whoever Nadia’s feeding our data stream to | 无论Nadia是把我们的数据流传送给谁 |
[28:41] | will read it as some static in the line, | 他都能在线上读取到数据 |
[28:43] | but we may be able to ride the pulse | 而我们或许可以通过波 |
[28:44] | back to its source, find the location of the drone pilot. | 查到源头 找出飞机操控员的位置 |
[28:48] | I’ve got it. | 查到了 |
[28:49] | 1530 Hillcrest. | 1530 Hillcrest |
[28:51] | Hillcrest, that’s close. | Hillcrest 那很近 |
[28:52] | Bloody close– three blocks away. | 太近了 只有三个街区 |
[28:53] | Okay, tell Buchanan. | 好的 去告诉Buchanan |
[28:58] | I’m asking you once again, cooperate. | 我再问你一次 跟我们合作 |
[29:01] | Help me put an end to this. | 帮我结束这一切 |
[29:12] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[29:14] | I will do what’s necessary to get the answers I need. | 为了得到答案 我会采取一切必要措施 |
[29:17] | Do you understand? | Do you understand? 你明白吗 |
[29:33] | I understand everything. | 我明白所有事 |
[29:37] | I read your file. | 我看了你的档案 |
[29:38] | I know what you did in Denver. | 我知道你在丹佛的事 |
[29:42] | You enjoy hurting people. | 你喜欢伤害别人 |
[29:44] | You get off on it. | 你很享受那种感觉 |
[29:46] | We’re not here to talk about me. | 我们不是在这谈我的事 |
[29:48] | We’re here to talk about | 我们是在这谈 |
[29:49] | what you know. | 你所知道的事 |
[29:52] | I don’t know anything! | 我什么都不知道 |
[29:55] | Get away from her, Doyle. | 放开她 Doyle |
[29:59] | I said let her go. | 我说放开她 |
[30:01] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[30:03] | We got the drone pilot’s location | 我们通过Nadia的电脑 |
[30:04] | through Nadia’s computer. | 查到了操控人的位置 |
[30:07] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[30:09] | Three blocks from here. | 离这里三个街区的地方 |
[30:11] | 1530 Hillcrest. | 1530 Hillcrest |
[30:15] | We’re not through with her, Milo. | 我们还不能放走她 Milo |
[30:25] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:33] | Milo? | Milo |
[30:35] | You know I didn’t have anything to do with this. | 你知道我和这事毫无关系 |
[30:45] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[31:47] | Agent, what’s going on? | 探员 怎么了 |
[31:49] | We have a location on the drone’s pilot. | 我们查到了操控飞机人的位置 |
[31:51] | We’re mobilizing now. | 我们正在调集人员 |
[31:58] | As you know, whoever’s piloting the drone | 你也知道 不管是谁在操控 |
[32:00] | is operating in close proximity to CTU. | 他都是在CTU附近的地方操作 |
[32:03] | I’m instituting a level one security lock-down. | 我正在安排一级安全禁闭 |
[32:06] | All provisional safeguards are in effect until further notice. | 所有临时的安全装置都要采用 直到进一步通知 |
[32:09] | Let’s go to work! | 行动 |
[32:14] | Marcy… | Marcy |
[32:16] | contact LAPD. | 联系LAPD |
[32:18] | Have them coordinate with tactical. | 让他们进行战略配合 |
[32:19] | Seal off a perimeter. Yes, sir. | -进行边界封锁 -是 长官 |
[32:23] | Chloe… | Chloe |
[32:24] | have they confirmed the address? | 他们确认地址了吗 |
[32:25] | Yes, it’s a relay station. | 确认了 是一个转播站 |
[32:27] | I’ve got the building specs and layout. | 我拿到了大楼的设计图和布局 |
[32:28] | I’m gonna need a PDA and a phone. | 我需要一部PDA和手机 |
[32:30] | I’ll get them for you. Thanks. | -我去帮你拿 -谢谢 |
[32:31] | Jack, what are you doing? | Jack 你在干嘛 |
[32:34] | I’m going with the team. | 我要和队伍一起行动 |
[32:36] | You’re injured. You should be in medical. | 你受伤了 应该去接受治疗 |
[32:38] | You should have told me about Audrey, Bill. | 你该告诉我Audrey的事 Bill |
[32:44] | We were asking you to give up your life,Jack | 我们当时是要求你作出牺牲 |
[32:46] | I didn’t think it was right to tell you about Audrey’s accident. | 我觉得告诉你Audrey的事不合适 |
[32:48] | It wasn’t an accident. She was murdered. | 不是事故 她是被谋杀的 |
[32:50] | No one knows that for sure. | 没有人知道确切的事实 |
[32:51] | I do. | 我敢肯定 |
[32:53] | Bill, Audrey gave | Bill Audrey几乎 |
[32:54] | her life trying to get me out of a Chinese prison | 用尽她的一生试图把我从中国监狱里救出来 |
[32:57] | because she thought I was worth it. | 因为他认为我值得她那么去做 |
[33:00] | I’m not going to let her die for nothing now. | 现在我不能让她死得没有任何意义 |
[33:02] | I’m going to finish this. | 我现在要去解决这次的事 |
[33:04] | And when I do, | 然后 |
[33:05] | I’m gonna track down the people responsible for her murder, | 我会找到那些该为Audrey的死负责的人 |
[33:08] | and I’m going to take care of them, too. | 而且 我也会搞定他们 |
[33:12] | Please, you have to let me finish this. | 拜托 你得让我去 |
[33:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:17] | I’ll tell Doyle you’re running point.Thank you. | -我会告诉Doyle 你也参加任务 -谢谢 |
[33:38] | The drone is approaching the city. | 无人机正在接近城市 |
[33:39] | I’m beginning descent now. | 现在开始降落 |
[33:41] | How long until the bomb detonates? | 还有多久炸弹会爆炸 |
[33:44] | At its current speed, the drone will reach | 从现在的速度看来 |
[33:46] | the target perimeter within three minutes. | 3分钟之内 无人机就会到达预定地点 |
[33:49] | It will detonate automatically | 当它接近目标范围的时候 |
[33:50] | when it reaches the perimeter line. | 它会自动爆炸 |
[33:52] | I’ll bring it in at an altitude of 500 feet | 我会把它停在500英尺的高度 |
[33:55] | to achieve maximum damage. | 已达到最大的杀伤力 |
[33:58] | Don’t worry, tovarish, everything is set. | 别担心 一切都设置好了 |
[34:02] | It will happen exactly as you planned. | 所有的都按照你先前的计划执行 |
[34:04] | Concentrate on the task at hand. | 集中精力搞你的活 |
[34:07] | Then call me when it’s done. | 完成任务再给我电话 |
[34:09] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[34:19] | Bill, it’s Jack. We’re in position. | Bill 我是Jack 我们到达预定地点了 |
[34:20] | The gate was open, there’s a utility truck | 大门是开着的 在建筑物后面 |
[34:22] | parked behind the building. | 停着一辆多用途卡车 |
[34:23] | Our back-trace shows the intrusion | 我们追踪到 |
[34:25] | into our system is coming from a room | 对我们系统侵入的源头 |
[34:26] | in the northwest corner of the switching station. | 来自交换站的西北角 |
[34:29] | Jack, I’m looking at an updated schematic now. Your most direct | Jack 我正在看更新过的建筑结构图 你们最直接的路线是 |
[34:32] | route is through the rear entrance, to the left. | 穿过身后的入口 向左走 |
[34:34] | Okay. Did you get that? Yeah. | -好的 听到了吗 -是 |
[34:37] | Do you want me on point? | 要我去处理吗 |
[34:39] | I got it. | 我没事 |
[34:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:41] | Whatever you say. | 好吧 |
[35:09] | What was that? | 出什么事了 |
[35:10] | Go check. | 去看看 |
[35:51] | Let’s get a medic. | 我们需要医疗救援 |
[35:52] | Chloe, it’s Jack. Do you copy? | Chloe 我是Jack 听到了吗 |
[35:54] | We copy. | 听到了 |
[35:55] | Jack, what’s your status? | Jack 什么情况 |
[35:56] | The drone pilot is down. | 无人机的驾驶员已经找到 |
[35:57] | I’m at his controls now. | 我正在控制无人机 |
[35:59] | The target is San Francisco. | 他们的目标是旧金山 |
[36:00] | I repeat, the target is San Francisco. | 重复一遍 目标是旧金山 |
[36:02] | Alert local law enforcement and First Responders | 通知当地司法部门 和该地区的快速反应小队 |
[36:04] | in the area, and open a channel with the Regional Control Center up there. | 并与地方控制中心接通一个频道 |
[36:07] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[36:13] | These controls are for navigation only. | 这些设备都是导航用的 |
[36:14] | There is no way | 没有办法 |
[36:15] | to deactivate the bomb remotely. | 停止远程的炸弹 |
[36:16] | CTU, we’re linking you in now. You should have it. | CTU 我们正试图与你们进行连接 收到了吗 |
[36:18] | It’s coming through. | 正在接通 |
[36:19] | Jack, is there any way for you to determine | Jack 有什么方法能知道 |
[36:21] | what triggering mechanism they’re using? | 他们用什么为无人机定位吗 |
[36:23] | It looks like they wired a GPS module into the bomb. | 好像他们为无人机捆绑了GPS模块 |
[36:25] | It’ll detonate as soon as it crosses | 当它一到达 |
[36:27] | its designated perimeter. | 被设定的区域时 就会爆炸 |
[36:28] | I’m trying to steer it away now. | 我正试着把它调转方向 |
[36:30] | Don’t turn the drone too sharply, | 不要突然转换无人机的航线 |
[36:32] | or it’ll stall, and you’ll lose control. | 否则 无人机会失速 那时就会失去控制了 |
[36:34] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[36:35] | On its current course, | 从现在的速度来看 |
[36:36] | the drone will cross the perimeter | 无人机到达指定区域 |
[36:38] | and detonate in 30 seconds. | 并爆炸还有30秒的时间 |
[36:44] | Jack, you’re getting a stabilizer warning. | Jack 你收到翼面稳定警报了 |
[36:47] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[36:49] | 20 seconds. | 还有20秒 |
[36:59] | Ten seconds. | 10秒 |
[37:03] | Okay, it’s turning. | 好了 终于转方向了 |
[37:09] | The drone did not cross the perimeter. | 无人机没有进入预定区域 |
[37:11] | I’m fighting a stall. | 飞机正处于失速状态 |
[37:12] | I’m losing control of the drone. | 它快要失去控制了 |
[37:13] | I need to find a place to land it now. | 我现在就需要找到降落的地方 |
[37:16] | All right, according to the specs, | 好的 从速度来看 |
[37:17] | it’s gonna need 500 feet of runway to land. | 至少需要500英尺的跑道才能让它着陆 |
[37:20] | Okay, closest to the drone’s current position, | 距离无人机最近的地方 |
[37:22] | there’s a long stretch of residential road straight ahead of you. | 有一条住宅公路的岔路可以使用 |
[37:25] | That’s a negative. Find me an area that’s unpopulated. | 这个不行 帮我找一条人少一些的地方 |
[37:27] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[37:33] | If you can get the drone farther east, | 如果你能把无人机开到东边的话 |
[37:35] | there’s an industrial park along the Bay. | 沿着海岸线有一个工业区 |
[37:37] | I’m uploading the coordinates now. | 我正在上传坐标 |
[37:38] | Have Regional Command deploy units to the area immediately. | 叫地方指挥官立刻向该区域派出分队 |
[37:42] | Regional Command… | 地方指挥官… |
[37:44] | Come on. | 快点 |
[38:09] | The drone is down. | 无人机要降落了 |
[38:28] | Mr. Buchanan, none of the First Responders in San Francisco | Buchanan 旧金山的任何快速反应小队 |
[38:31] | are reporting a detonation. The bomb did not | 都没有报告爆炸 |
[38:32] | go off on impact. | 炸弹没有被引爆 |
[38:33] | Jack, did you copy that? Yeah. | -Jack 收到了吗 -收到了 |
[38:36] | Can we get a visual from anyone at the site? | 我们能得到现场的影像 |
[38:38] | I’m showing a fire and rescue unit already | 我看到消防救援小组 |
[38:40] | arriving at the scene. | 已经到了现场 |
[38:43] | What’s the status on the pilot? | 驾驶员的情况怎么样了 |
[38:44] | He’s alive, barely. | 他还有口气 |
[38:46] | Do whatever you have to to get him conscious. | 不管怎么样 让他恢复意识 |
[39:06] | Get the Geiger counter. | 给我把盖格计数器拿来 |
[39:23] | Move out! There’s radioactive | 快撤 这里有放射性物质 |
[39:25] | material in this area! Pull back | 撤离 |
[39:27] | and wait for HAZMAT. Move it! | 等待危险物质紧急应变支援 快走 |
[39:54] | Sir, | 先生 |
[39:55] | I have Bill Buchanan on line one. | Bill Buchanan在一线 |
[39:59] | Bill, what do you have? | Bill 进展怎么样了 |
[40:00] | Mr. Vice President, | 副总统先生 |
[40:02] | the drone was intercepted before the nuclear bomb | 在核爆之前 无人机被控制住了 |
[40:03] | was able to detonate. Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[40:06] | Congratulations, sir. | 恭喜你 |
[40:08] | We were able to take control of the aircraft, | 我们控制了飞机 |
[40:10] | crash-landing it in an industrial park | 并让它在城市边缘 |
[40:12] | at the edge of the city. | 的一个工业区着陆 |
[40:14] | But in the process, | 但在着陆过程中 |
[40:15] | the bomb’s nuclear core was compromised, | 炸弹的内核受到了损坏 |
[40:16] | and radioactive material was released. | 放射性物质已经开始泄露 |
[40:19] | So what we’re essentially | 因此我们又得处理一颗 |
[40:20] | dealing with is a dirty bomb. | 满载放射线的哑弹 |
[40:22] | Sir, this was not a dispersal device. | 先生 这已经不是核扩散了 |
[40:24] | It was a radiological spill. | 只是泄露罢了 |
[40:25] | It was an attack on our nation. | 但它的初衷是攻击我们的国家 |
[40:32] | Bill, are there casualties? | Bill 有伤亡报告吗 |
[40:33] | Local Responders got there before HAZMAT. | 当地负责的人员 在危险物质紧急处理支援的人之前赶到了 |
[40:35] | They were almost certainly exposed | 他们都暴露在 |
[40:37] | to fatal doses of radiation, but so far, | 足以致命的辐射之下了 |
[40:39] | it appears that radioactive material | 但目前来看 |
[40:41] | was not widely dispersed. | 放射性物质还没有大面积的扩散 |
[40:43] | Casualties should be minimal. | 伤亡应该不多 |
[40:46] | At least we’ve got that to be grateful for. Thanks, Bill. | -至少阻截炸弹我们做到了 -谢谢你 Bill |
[40:58] | Proceed with the warning strike as planned. | 执行预定的警告打击 |
[41:00] | Sir, the primary attack was averted. | 我们已经避开了初始的攻击 |
[41:02] | CTU was successful. | CTU已经获胜了 |
[41:04] | There will be civilian deaths, as well as untold | 不仅我们的平民遭受了死亡 |
[41:07] | environmental damage. | 而且我们的环境受到了潜在的威胁 |
[41:08] | I hardly consider that a success. | 我很难界定 这是场胜利 |
[41:11] | The damage will be minimal | 危害和我们阻止的那个相比 |
[41:12] | compared to what we just avoided. | 已经是微乎其微了 |
[41:14] | Sir, I think we should consider ourselves fortunate. | 先生 我认为我们应该感到很幸运 |
[41:18] | Tom? | Tom |
[41:19] | Sir? | 先生 |
[41:21] | Mr. Vice President, we were led to believe that this warning shot | 副总统先生 我们之前制订的警告打击 |
[41:24] | would be fired only in response | 只是在 |
[41:26] | to the detonation of a nuclear device. | 核武器爆炸为前提之下 才会执行 |
[41:29] | That is a technicality, Tom. | 那只是术语上的问题 Tom |
[41:33] | I gave fair warning to the Prime Minister, | 我已经给他们的首相直接的警告了 |
[41:35] | and I intend to carry it out. | 而现在我要付诸于事实 |
[41:40] | Secretary Kanin? | Kanin部长 |
[41:42] | How long will it take to move | 把潜艇送到预定位置 |
[41:44] | the submarine into position? | 需要多久 |
[41:47] | Once you’ve given the order… | 你下达命令后 |
[41:49] | within the hour. | 一个小时就可以 |
[41:53] | The order is given. | 那我就下达命令 |
[41:55] | Launch the missile… | 一旦到达指定区域 |
[41:59] | …as soon as they’re in range. | 发射导弹 |