时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | ****** | 反恐24小时 前情回顾 |
[00:12] | We-we’re going T… | 我们将要… |
[00:14] | Get medical right away! | 快叫医生! |
[00:16] | It is incontestable wayne palmer won’t be able to continue his duties as commander-in-chief. | 毫无疑问 Palmer已无法履行三军统帅的职责 |
[00:21] | I have the fate of the western world and the lives of millions of americans hanging in the balance,and I can’T… | 西方文明的存亡关头 无数美国人命悬一线 而我却… |
[00:28] | stop thinking about you. | 一直在想着你 |
[00:31] | Bill buchanan had fayed in custody… | Bill Buchanan曾逮捕过Fayed |
[00:35] | and he let him go. | 而他却把Fayed放了 |
[00:37] | Karen hayes put it in a blue file over at homeland. | Karen Hayes把这情况 放在国土安全部的秘密档案里 |
[00:41] | Someone is going to have to go down– | 一定要有人来背这黑锅 |
[00:43] | the farther from the president, the better. | 而且此人官衔越低越好 |
[00:45] | Are you asking me to resign? | 你要我辞职? |
[00:47] | No, bill. | 不 Bill |
[00:48] | I have to fire you. | 我必须解除你的职务 |
[00:49] | You should work with milo, you know, get cozy. | 跟Milo合作去吧 打成一片 |
[00:51] | Don’t be such a jealous jerk. | 你别吃醋了 |
[00:53] | the day I’m jealous is the day I kill myself. | 我宁可死 也不会吃醋的 |
[00:55] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的事吗? |
[00:56] | How about don’t arm nuclear bombs for terrorists. | 别帮恐怖分子装核弹 好吗? |
[01:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:03] | That’s not how I feel. | 我不是这么想的 |
[01:04] | Yeah, it is. | 你是这么想的 |
[01:06] | No, it’s not– | 不是的 |
[01:07] | it just slipped out of my mouth. | 一时说错话而已 |
[01:08] | Morris! | |
[01:10] | You shouldn’t have any trouble running ctu. | 你来指挥CTU 不会有问题的 |
[01:12] | I’m not the right choice to take over. | 我不是最好的人选 |
[01:14] | You are the right choice. | 你是最好的人选 |
[01:16] | Nothing will change operationally. | 具体行动上 不会有任何变化 |
[01:19] | Your objective remains the same: | 任务还是不变 |
[01:20] | Bring in jack bauer before he can hand over the component to the chinese. | 在Jack把核弹部件交给中国人之前 将他逮捕 |
[01:25] | Mr.Bauer. | Bauer先生 |
[01:26] | Let’s do this. | 交易吧 |
[01:28] | Audrey walks out of here alone. | Audrey一个人走出去 |
[01:30] | As soon as I see that she gets down near the bridge, | 她走到桥那边后 |
[01:32] | then I’ll give you the component. | 我把部件给你 |
[01:34] | All right, this is going down now, nadia. | Nadia 来不及了 |
[01:36] | Jack is about to hand over the component. | Jack要交出核弹部件了 |
[01:37] | Mike, don’t let that happen. | Mike 快阻止他 |
[01:47] | Cheng and his men have escaped from the hotel. | 郑志和他的手下跑了 |
[01:48] | They’re in three black hummers, heading north. | 他们乘坐3辆悍马 往北边去了 |
[01:51] | Agent bauer, get down! | Bauer特工 趴下! |
[01:53] | Weapon is down! | 武器已放下! |
[01:54] | Down on the ground now! | 趴在地上! |
[01:55] | Who is your commanding officer? | 指挥官是谁? |
[01:57] | I am, jack. | 是我 Jack |
[01:59] | I got to take you into custody. | 现在逮捕你 |
[02:00] | Where’s the sub-circuit board? | 电路板在哪里? |
[02:02] | Cheng’s got it. | 被郑拿走了 |
[02:03] | I was set to blow the building and destroy the component until you engaged us in a firefight. | 我正准备把房子炸了 摧毁核弹部件 结果你们开了火 |
[02:07] | I had this handled. | 我本来都搞定了 |
[02:09] | Audrey, it’s over. | Audrey 没事了 |
[02:10] | It’s all right, you’re safe. | 没事了 安全了 |
[02:11] | Help me, jack. | 帮帮我 Jack |
[02:12] | Please don’t let them do this to me. | 别让他们这么对我 |
[02:13] | Audrey! | |
[02:15] | They’ve done something to her. | 他们不知对她做了什么 |
[02:16] | You’ve got to help her, please. | 你得帮她 拜托 |
[02:24] | ************ | 以下事件发生于凌晨1点至2点 |
[02:33] | mr.Bauer, was this the only c-4 that was in the building? | Bauer先生 房间里只有一个C4炸弹吗? |
[02:35] | Yes, that’s everything; the building’s clean. | 对 就这个 房里安全了 |
[02:51] | ms.Raines, my name is mike doyle. | Raines太太 我叫Mike Doyle |
[02:53] | I’m a ctu field agent. | 我是CTU的外勤特工 |
[02:55] | We’re hoping you saw or heard something while cheng was holding you… | 郑关押你的时候 你是否看到了什么? |
[02:57] | something that could lead us to him. | 可能会对我们找到他有所帮助 |
[03:06] | You’re safe now, ms.Raines. | 现在你很安全 Raines太太 |
[03:08] | Jack bought your freedom from the chinese with a component that contains highly sensitive russian technology. | Jack用含有俄国敏感技术的部件 换取了你的自由 |
[03:24] | Can you understand me, ms.Raines? | 能明白我的话吗 Raines太太? |
[03:27] | Help me, jack. | 帮帮我 Jack |
[03:29] | Please don’t let them do this to me. | 别让他们这么对我 |
[03:42] | I want chp to work with military on roadblocks. | 让公路巡警配合军方设置路障 |
[03:45] | You need to set up three- and five-mile perimeters from cheng’s last confirmed location. | 在郑最后出现的地方 设置3英里和5英里的搜索圈 |
[03:49] | I need satellite scans analyzed and forwarded to me now. | 分析卫星图象 然后转发给我 |
[03:51] | The system’s overloaded. | 系统负荷已经超载 |
[03:53] | Yeah, I understand the system’s overloaded. | 嗯 我明白 系统负荷已超载 |
[03:54] | Those are your orders. | 按我的命令办 |
[03:59] | you wanted to see me? | 你找我? |
[04:00] | Yeah.Morris, I read your request for a transfer out of comm. | 是的 Morris 我看了你的调职申请 |
[04:04] | Is this because you and chloe had a fight? | 是因为你和Chloe吵架了吗? |
[04:06] | Look, your facts are essentially correct. | 我的申请很清楚 |
[04:08] | The why I don’t see as being anybody’s business. | 但具体原因 别人不需要知道 |
[04:12] | Look, morris, you’ve had a hard day– | Morris 今天你很不容易 |
[04:13] | we all have– but… | 我们也都一样 但是 |
[04:15] | I really need you on the floor. | 这里真的很需要你 |
[04:17] | So I’m sorry; your request for a transfer is denied. | 对不起 你的调职申请我不批准 |
[04:26] | you’re new to the job, | 你刚上任 |
[04:27] | and I’m just trying to protect you from being caught in the middle of a very awkward professional situation. | 我不想让你在这尴尬的情形下 左右为难 |
[04:32] | You’re asking me to indulge your private melodrama while we’re in the middle of an international crisis. | 现在危机时刻 我怎能任你无理取闹? |
[04:37] | Bill buchanan said he’d consider my request. | Bill Buchanan说过会考虑我的申请 |
[04:39] | Did he tell you that? | 他跟你说过没有? |
[04:40] | Bill buchanan is not running ctu, I am. | CTU现在不归他管 归我管 |
[04:43] | I’ve made my decision. | 我已经决定了 |
[04:44] | Nadia… | 回到座位上去 个人的事情自己兜着 |
[04:44] | go back to your station, keep your personal life to yourself. | 回到座位上去 个人的事情自己兜着 |
[04:47] | You can deal with this tomorrow. | 明天再处理也不晚 |
[04:48] | -Nadia… -we’re done here, morris. | – 到此为止了 Morris |
[04:51] | anything else you want to say? | 还有别的事吗? |
[04:53] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[04:57] | This is nadia yassir. | 我是Nadia Yassir |
[04:58] | Nadia, it’s mike. | Nadia 我是Mike |
[04:59] | Do you have a lead on cheng? | 追踪郑 有消息了吗? |
[05:01] | We’re working on it. | 还在查 |
[05:01] | How did it go with audrey raines? | Audrey Raines那边怎么样? |
[05:03] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[05:03] | What, she doesn’t know anything about cheng? | 她对郑一无所知? |
[05:05] | Where he was holding her, what he was doing? | 关押地点什么的? |
[05:06] | She’s completely nonresponsive. | 她一点反应都没有 |
[05:08] | I’m not a shrink, | 我不是精神科医生 |
[05:09] | but whatever they did to her in china… | 但我知道 她在中国的遭遇… |
[05:11] | it left her with some kind of post-traumatic reaction. | 给她留下了精神创伤 |
[05:14] | Bring her back here. | 把她带回来 |
[05:14] | District will want a specialist to take a look at her. | 总部要派专家来看她 |
[05:16] | Do you have any idea what jack was thinking? | Jack当时要干嘛 你知道吗? |
[05:18] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[05:19] | He had this motel rigged with c-4. | 他在屋子里装了C4炸弹 |
[05:20] | He was going to take this whole place down as soon as audrey was safe. | 一旦Audrey到达安全地点 他就要把整个屋子炸平 |
[05:23] | He was willing to sacrifice his life to get audrey released? | 他用自己的命来救Audrey |
[05:25] | And his plan would’ve worked if I hadn’t intervened. | 如果不是我的介入 他的计划就成功了 |
[05:28] | You saved his life. | 你救了他的命 |
[05:29] | But I lost the component. | 但核弹部件丢了 |
[05:31] | Jack went against a direct order from the white house. | Jack违反了白宫的直接命令 |
[05:34] | This was no one’s fault but his. | 这是他一个人的错 |
[05:37] | We’re on our way back. | 我们马上回来 |
[05:44] | Stevenson, you take ms.Raines. | Stevenson 你带上Raines太太 |
[05:45] | I’ll go with bauer. | Bauer跟我走 |
[05:54] | audrey! | |
[05:56] | Audrey! | |
[05:58] | Audrey! | |
[05:58] | Jack, stop. | Jack 别这样 |
[05:59] | Where are you taking her? | 带她去哪里? |
[06:00] | To ctu, jack, the same place you’re going. | 去CTU 你也去CTU |
[06:02] | Let me talk to her, just for a couple of minutes, please. | 让我跟她谈谈 几分钟就行 拜托了 |
[06:04] | You saw what condition she’s in, jack. | 你也看到她的情况了 Jack |
[06:06] | I know her. | 我了解她 |
[06:08] | I know what she’s been through. | 我了解她受的苦 |
[06:10] | I might be the only person that can get through to her. | 也许只有我才能跟她沟通 |
[06:11] | Please. | 拜托 |
[06:13] | You’re under arrest, jack. | 你被捕了 Jack |
[06:14] | We’ll discuss this back at ctu. | 回到CTU再说 |
[06:15] | Put him in the second chopper. | 把他带上第二架直升机 |
[06:17] | Mike! | |
[06:18] | Let me talk to her now. | 让我现在就跟她谈谈 |
[06:38] | Ctu is pouring all their resources into finding cheng | CTU正在全力缉捕郑 |
[06:41] | and this executive order gives them authority to close all ports and border crossings. | 这个行政命令赋予他们 关闭所有港口和边境口岸的权利 |
[06:45] | We can’t keep migrant workers from crossing our borders at will. | 连外来工人随意越境都阻止不了 |
[06:48] | How the hell are we supposed to stop a determined enemy agent? | 又怎么阻止敌对势力的特工呢? |
[06:50] | Well, I think the point is to slow him down, sir, | 我认为 只能是延缓他的行动 |
[06:53] | so that ctu has more time to find him, but I agree, | 以便CTU能有更多时间来缉捕他 |
[06:55] | cheng will find a way to smuggle out the russian component eventually. | 但我认为 郑最终还是会有途径 将核弹部件运出美国 |
[06:59] | So then russia loses its defensive edge against the chinese and moscow blames us. | 到时俄国会失去关键的国防讯息 然后怪罪于美国 |
[07:03] | We will do everything in our power to prevent that, sir. | 我们会尽全力防止这种情形的发生 |
[07:10] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:12] | Karen… | |
[07:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:15] | Tom told me about you and bill, how you had to… | Tom跟我说了你和bill的事情 |
[07:18] | fire him from ctu. | 你解除了他在CTU的职务 |
[07:19] | How did he take it? | 他反应怎么样? |
[07:22] | Not well. | 不太好 |
[07:24] | KareN. | |
[07:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:29] | You and I have had our… | 你和我之间… |
[07:32] | difficulties in the past, | 以前有些不愉快 |
[07:34] | but I want you to know that… | 但是请你明白… |
[07:36] | I value your role here | 我很重视你在这里起到的作用 |
[07:39] | and that I appreciate your sacrifice. | 也很感谢你所作的牺牲 |
[07:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:50] | excuse me, sir. | 对不起 总统先生 |
[07:51] | What is it, tom? | 什么事 Tom? |
[07:52] | Russian president’s calling for you in the telepresence suite. | 俄国总统希望跟你视频连线 |
[07:54] | He insisting on a face-to-face, | 他希望面对面谈 |
[07:56] | did he say what he wants? | 他说什么事了吗? |
[07:58] | No, but he’s on with the heads of military and intelligence services. | 没有 但军队将领和情报官员和他一起 |
[08:02] | I want both of you with me on this. | 你俩都跟我来 |
[08:32] | palmer’s still in a coma. | Palmer依然昏迷 |
[08:34] | Looks like noah’s going to be acting president for some time. | 看来Noah要当上一段时间代总统了 |
[08:37] | Good for noah. | 对Noah来说 是好事 |
[08:39] | And good for us. | 对我们也是 |
[08:42] | The only thing he cares about is pushing his lunatic foreign agenda. | 他只关心推行他疯狂的对外政策 |
[08:45] | Any pending legislation on spending… | 任何支出方面的立法… |
[08:48] | you’ll defer to me. | 他都听我的 |
[08:50] | Now that he is acting president, | 现在他是代总统 |
[08:51] | we’re going to have to be even more careful | 我们得更加小心 |
[08:52] | we will be. | 是要小心 |
[08:55] | I’ve got half an hour. | 我只有半小时 |
[08:56] | Let’s stop talking. | 那就别废话了 |
[09:17] | President suvarov, | Suvarov总统 |
[09:18] | you’re on a secure conference with vice president daniels. | 你现在和Daniels副总统 进行安全视频连线 |
[09:21] | President suvarov. | Suvarov总统 |
[09:22] | Mr.Vice president. | 副总统先生 |
[09:24] | You know my chief of staff, tom lennox, | 这两位你都认识 幕僚长Tom Lennox |
[09:26] | and karen hayes, my national security advisor. | Karen Hayes 国家安全顾问 |
[09:28] | How can we help you? | 有什么我们能帮忙的吗? |
[09:30] | Some very troubling news has been brought to my attention. | 我听到一些非常严重的信息 |
[09:33] | What would that be? | 什么信息? |
[09:35] | The nuclear weapons that fell into terrorists’ hands contained proprietary russian technology | 落入恐怖分子手中的核武器里 包含我国专属技术 |
[09:40] | that up until now has only been available to your government and mine. | 这种技术迄今为止只有贵我两国掌握 |
[09:44] | I’m well aware of that, sir. | 这个情况我清楚地知道 总统先生 |
[09:46] | Then you are also “well aware” that an fb-sub-circuit board from one of the weapons | 那你也应该清楚地知道 核武器中的一块次电路板 |
[09:51] | is now in the possession of an agent of the chinese government. | 落入了一名中国特工手中 |
[09:57] | Do you deny that, sir? | 你否认这个事实吗 先生? |
[10:01] | Mr.President, | 总统先生 |
[10:03] | all I’m prepared to tell you is that… | 我要说的是 |
[10:06] | we’re in control of the situation. | 局势在我们的掌控中 |
[10:08] | Mr.Vice president, | 副总统先生 |
[10:10] | my generals have confirmed that this component contains information | 我的将军们已经确认 这块核弹部件包含的信息 |
[10:14] | that will compromise our defensive capabilities. | 会大大削弱我国的国防能力 |
[10:18] | You must stop the chinese from leaving your country with it. | 你必须阻止中国人把部件带出美国 |
[10:22] | I don’t appreciate being dictated to, mr.President. | 我可不喜欢被人差使 总统先生 |
[10:26] | Now, I don’t need to remind you that it was a russian general | 你也知道 一开始就是贵国的将军 |
[10:28] | who allowed those bombs to enter the U.S.In the first place, | 把核弹运入我国 |
[10:31] | the same russian general who conspired to detonate them. | 同样是这位将军 密谋在我国引爆核弹 |
[10:35] | That does not change our grave concerns about this development. | 这并不改变我们对部件遗失的关切 |
[10:40] | If you do not intercept this component, | 如果您不能截获核弹部件 |
[10:44] | my generals have instructions to initiate an appropriate response. | 我的将军们将奉命采取适当的回应 |
[10:49] | Mr.President… | 总统先生 |
[10:50] | good night, sir. | 再见 先生 |
[10:53] | How the hell did the russians find out about this?! | 俄国怎么会知道的? |
[10:55] | Russian intelligence must have been tracking it. | 俄国情报部门一定是一直在跟踪此事 |
[10:57] | No, no, no, the information circle is too tight. | 不对 只有很少人知道此事 |
[11:00] | Only select people at the white house and ctu even knew about this. | 只有白宫和CTU的少数人知道 |
[11:05] | So you’re saying there’s a spy? | 你是说有间谍? |
[11:07] | There is no other explanation. | 没有别的解释 |
[11:09] | I will start an immediate internal investigation into the white house staff. | 我会立即在白宫内部开展调查 |
[11:12] | I’ll do the same at ctu, sir. | 我也会在CTU展开调查 先生 |
[11:16] | What are your reads on suvarov? | 你们怎么看Suvarov? |
[11:19] | How seriously do we take his threat? | 他的威胁 是来真的吗? |
[11:21] | Oh, I would say very, sir. | 我觉得是真的 先生 |
[11:22] | With the chinese in possession of the component, | 一旦中国掌握部件里的技术 |
[11:24] | the russians will need to extend their defensive line in central asia. | 俄国就不得不加强在中亚的防御 |
[11:28] | We have a military base in the region. | 我们在中亚有军事基地 |
[11:29] | Which the russians will have to target. | 俄国不得不盯上那里 |
[11:32] | We will have to respond in kind… | 我们也必须进行回应 |
[11:33] | which will escalate things beyond just a regional conflict. | 事态会上升到地区冲突以上的级别 |
[11:42] | Give ctu whatever they need to find this man cheng. | 全力支持CTU追捕郑 |
[11:52] | ************* | 慢一点啊 |
[11:55] | ****** | 慢一点啊 |
[12:10] | Yes? | 怎么? |
[12:11] | I’ve interfaced the component. | 我连接到零件了 |
[12:12] | You should have the schematics. | 你该有图表了 |
[12:14] | Yes, they’ve downloaded. | 是的 在下载了 |
[12:16] | I’m running a diagnostic on the component now. | 正在分析部件 |
[12:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:19] | We’ll be there in less than an hour. | 我们一小时内到 |
[12:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:25] | There’s a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[12:26] | What? | 什么? |
[12:27] | The circuit board is damaged. | 电路板损坏了 |
[12:29] | Can you fix it? | 能修好吗? |
[12:30] | No, not unless I have the security override. | 不 除非我有安全控制技术 |
[12:33] | We don’t have access to that information. | 我们得不到信息 |
[12:35] | Without it, this technology’s useless to us! | 没有它 这技术对我们一无是处! |
[12:38] | We’ll have to find someone who has the necessary expertise. | 得找一个专家来 |
[12:45] | ****** | 怎么办! |
[12:57] | little I’m gonna take a quick shower. | 我去冲个澡 |
[12:59] | Noah’s waiting for me to get back. | Noah还在等我回去 |
[13:58] | yes? | 是我 |
[14:00] | We’re all set. | 准备就绪 |
[14:01] | And the girl doesn’t know you’re working for us? | 那姑娘发现你是我们的人吗? |
[14:03] | Not a clue. | 一点没察觉 |
[14:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:10] | Morris. | |
[14:11] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[14:13] | I saw you arguing with nadia. | 我看见你和Nadia争执 |
[14:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:20] | Was it about us? | 是为了我们之间的事? |
[14:23] | I asked for a transfer. | 我要求调职 |
[14:25] | It was denied. | 被回绝了 |
[14:30] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[14:32] | Because working with you is becoming very uncomfortable. | 因为很你共事很不好受 |
[14:41] | I told you I was sorry. | 我道歉了 |
[14:44] | You said I should stop helping terrorists arm nuclear bombs. | 你说 我不该帮恐怖分子装备核弹 |
[14:52] | We’ve both said things that we haven’t mean before. | 我们都说了无心伤害对方的话 |
[14:57] | Yeah, I know.But… | 我知道 但 |
[15:01] | there’s a line, darling, and… | 有界限 亲爱的 你 |
[15:04] | and you crossed it. | 超越了界限 |
[15:08] | So what are you saying? | 你什么意思? |
[15:10] | I’m saying that… | 我的意思是 |
[15:14] | it’s over. | 结束了 |
[15:19] | There’s no going back. | 不能回头了 |
[15:20] | We’re done. | 我们完了 |
[15:27] | Morris. | |
[15:29] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[15:33] | You don’t have to do this. | 不要这样 |
[15:41] | We’re done. | 我们完了 |
[15:50] | But, morris… | 但 Morris |
[16:08] | nadia, the situation has escalated with the russians. | Nadia 和俄国人的局势升级了 |
[16:11] | They know the chinese have the component, | 他们知道中国人得到了零件 |
[16:13] | and they’re threatening military action | 他们威胁会采取军事行动 |
[16:15] | unless we stop them from taking it out of the country. | 除非我们阻止中国人把零件带出境外 |
[16:17] | How did the russians find out? | 俄国人怎么发现的? |
[16:18] | A leak. | 情报泄露 |
[16:19] | Tom lennox is looking into it here, | Tom Lennox在这里调查 |
[16:21] | and he wants you to start an investigation there. | 他要你在你那儿开始调查 |
[16:23] | I’ll let internal affairs know right away. | 我会马上通知纪检部 |
[16:25] | Now, what about audrey raines? | Audrey Raines怎么样? |
[16:26] | Has she provided any information that will lead us to cheng? | 她有没有提供任何信息 能让我们找到郑? |
[16:29] | Not yet, but the psychiatric specialist from district has just arrived. | 还没有 但特区的精神科专家已经到了 |
[16:32] | So we’re hoping he can get her to talk. | 希望他能引导她说话 |
[16:34] | Do you have any other leads? | 你还有没有其他线索? |
[16:36] | Not at the moment. | 现在没有 |
[16:39] | That’s unfortunate. | 不妙 |
[16:40] | I cannot emphasize enough how important it is that we stop cheng. | 阻止郑刻不容缓 |
[16:44] | If you need more resources, | 你需要更多的资源 |
[16:46] | you need to let me know now. | 现在就提出来 |
[16:49] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[16:52] | I will. | 我会的 |
[16:54] | One more thing. | 有一件事 |
[16:58] | To be honest, karen, what we need is bill buchanan. | 老实说 Karen 我们需要的是Bill Buchanan |
[17:02] | But there’s a rumor flying around you fired him. | 但据说你开除他了 |
[17:04] | Well, that’s complicated, nadia. | 情况复杂 Nadia |
[17:06] | Not as far as we’re concerned. | 别来这套 |
[17:08] | You know more than anyone how good he is at this job. | 你知道他多胜任这份岗位 |
[17:11] | I don’t see how something like this could happen when we’re in the middle of a crisis. | 当我们身处危机时 不该发生这样的事 |
[17:14] | Look, I’m not at liberty to discuss this. | 我无法说更多的 |
[17:17] | Just keep me updated with your progress on finding cheng. | 有进展的时候 向我汇报 |
[17:22] | Dr.Bradley. | Bradley医生 |
[17:24] | I’m nadia yassir, acting head of ctu. | 我是Nadia Yassir CTU的临时主管 |
[17:26] | We’re under a time crunch now, | 情况危急 |
[17:27] | so I’d like to get started with ms.Raines immediately. | 我想立刻见Raines女士 |
[17:30] | She’s being prepped in medical. These men can take you there. | 她在医疗室 他们会带你过去 |
[17:32] | I’ll join you shortly. | 我一会就来 |
[17:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:33] | I want to hear your first impressions as soon as possible. | 我想尽快听你的初步检查意见 |
[17:36] | Of course. | 好的 |
[17:36] | Nadia, | |
[17:38] | doyle and jack just landed. | Doyle和Jack到了 |
[17:40] | Okay, have doyle secure bauer, | 让Doyle把Bauer关起来 |
[17:41] | and then have him meet me in medical. | 然后到医疗室见我 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:49] | Can you leave us alone, please? | 请让我们单独检查 |
[17:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:53] | Ms.Raines. | Raines女士 |
[17:56] | Ms.Raines, I’m dr.Bradley. | Raines女士 我是Bradley医生 |
[17:59] | I’m here to perform a medical evaluation to help you remember whatever you can about this man cheng– | 我来执行医学评估 来帮你记起那个人的事 |
[18:04] | where you were held, what you heard. | 你在哪里关押 听到些什么 |
[18:07] | It’s all right. | 没事 请放心 |
[18:07] | It’s okay. | 没事 请放心 |
[18:21] | Come here.Look at this. | 来 看这个 |
[18:26] | Please, you’ve got to let me talk to her. | 让我跟她说话 |
[18:28] | You know ctu’s protocol. | 你知道CTU的规章 |
[18:29] | You know how they’re gonna interrogate her. | 你知道他们会怎样审问她 |
[18:31] | They’re gonna make her retreat farther inside herself. | 这会让她更自我封闭的 |
[18:34] | Please, listen to me! | 求你了 听我说! |
[18:40] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[18:44] | This will make it more comfortable. | 这样舒服些 |
[18:48] | Mike. | |
[18:50] | Please, I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[18:52] | Take care of her. | 照顾她 |
[19:05] | ******* | 你好吗? |
[19:07] | ***** | 看这个 |
[19:12] | Jack’s in holding three. | Jack关在3号房 |
[19:13] | How you doing? | 这里怎么样? |
[19:15] | White house is pressuring us to find cheng. | 白宫施压 要我们找到郑 |
[19:17] | We have to hope he can get some information out of her. | 希望能从她那里得到消息 |
[19:28] | dr.Bradley, this is agent doyle. | Bradley医生 这是Doyle探员 |
[19:30] | He was involved in rescuing ms.Raines. | 他参与了营救Raines女士的行动 |
[19:32] | Do you have a diagnosis? | 有诊断了吗? |
[19:33] | My preliminary is she’s a type three catatonic, | 初步诊断是她得了三型紧张性精神症 |
[19:35] | capable of following simple commands and repeating words and basic phrases, | 能遵从简单的指令 重复词语和短语 |
[19:38] | but otherwise, utterly unresponsive. | 除此之外 彻底没有回应 |
[19:40] | Do you think that you’ll be able to get the information we need from her? | 你能从她那里 得到我们需要的信息吗? |
[19:42] | Within your timeframe? Not without intervention. | 不采取干预手段的话 无法在时间限定内得到 |
[19:45] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[19:45] | Ms.Raines is suffering from severe psychological abuse, | Raines女士遭受了严重的心理虐待 |
[19:48] | amplified by pharmacological agents, | 药物使情况更为恶化 |
[19:50] | as evidenced by more than 100 injection sites on her arms, feet and groin. | 她的手臂 脚和腹股沟有100多处注射孔 |
[19:53] | It’s gonna be next to impossible to communicate with her in the near term | 短时间内几乎不可能和她交流 |
[19:56] | unless we essentially attempt to shock her out of this state. | 除非我们对她施以惊吓 让她脱离目前的状态 |
[19:58] | So they used drugs to torture her, | 他们用药物折磨她 |
[20:00] | and you’re gonna give her more? | 你要给与她更多? |
[20:01] | These are different compounds, sir, used for different reasons. | 成分不同 用途不同 |
[20:04] | What are the risks? | 有什么后果? |
[20:05] | 22 percent of patients experience cardiovascular events, | 22%的病人会有心血管病发作 |
[20:08] | some of it neurological. In the most extreme cases, death can occur. | 有些人会得神经学疾病 极端的例子 也可能死亡 |
[20:11] | We can’t do this. | 不能这么做 |
[20:12] | No, doyle. | 不 Doyle |
[20:12] | I am not comfortable with the high percentage of adverse reactions either. | 对于高比例的副作用 我也为难 |
[20:15] | But this treatment is the only way you’re gonna get anything out of her in the time you have. | 但这是时间限定内 得到需要信息的唯一办法 |
[20:19] | Maybe not. | 不是 |
[20:20] | One of our agents, jack bauer, has a long history with her, | 我们一位同事 Jack Bauer 和她曾是恋人 |
[20:22] | and the chinese put him through something similar. | 中国人也用相似的方法折磨他 |
[20:25] | Listen, it makes sense to see what jack can draw from her before we do anything riskier. | 在冒险之前 让Jack试试 能问出什么 才是合理的 |
[20:28] | Doctor? | 医生? |
[20:29] | Yeah, I know who jack bauer is. | 我知道Jack Bauer是谁 |
[20:31] | I read ms.Raines’ file on the way over. | 在过来的路上 读了Raines女士的档案 |
[20:33] | And in my opinion, contact with him will more likely upset her than encourage her to talk. | 我认为 和他接触 只会让她更不安 不可能鼓励她开口 |
[20:36] | But there’s no chance of her dying from it. | 可这不会让她冒死亡的风险 |
[20:39] | Let’s give jack a chance with her. | 给Jack一个机会 |
[20:41] | With all due respect, it’s not your call, ms.Yassir. | 恕我不敬 Yassir女士 不是你说了算 |
[20:43] | District has formally placed ms.Raines in my custody | 特区正式将Raines女士交由我照管 |
[20:45] | and granted me the authority to determine appropriate treatment. | 授权给我 来决定恰当的治疗手段 |
[20:47] | I’m gonna begin preparing for her treatment shortly. | 我马上开始准备治疗 |
[20:49] | I’ll let you know what the results are.Good day. | 我会让你知道结果 祝您愉快 |
[20:53] | You can’t let him do this, not without even giving jack A… | 不给Jack一个机会 不能让他这么干 |
[20:55] | he has jurisdiction. | 他有权力 |
[20:56] | The hell with jurisdiction! | 去他妈的权力! |
[20:56] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 |
[20:57] | You can do what you know is rht. | 你能做你认为正确的事 |
[21:02] | That’s what buchanan would have done. | 这是Buchanan会坚持的 |
[21:04] | And that was uncalled for. | 你不必这么说 |
[21:06] | Well, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:07] | What I meant to say is, | 我的意思是 |
[21:08] | since you’re acting director, | 既然你是临时指挥 |
[21:09] | you can’t be afraid to step on toes. | 就不该谨小慎微 |
[21:12] | Does that go down better? | 这听起来顺耳些吗? |
[21:13] | And part of being acting director is respecting the chain of command. | 作为临时指挥 要尊重上级的命令 |
[21:19] | But thank you for your advice. | 还是多谢你的指教 |
[21:41] | it’s him. | 是他 |
[21:46] | hi. | 嗨 |
[21:48] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[21:49] | I’M…on my way out the door. | 我正要出门 |
[21:51] | Well, get here as quickly as you can. | 尽快过来 |
[21:53] | There’s a crisis. | 有紧急状况 |
[21:55] | Has there been another threat? | 又有威胁了? |
[21:56] | Yes, but not from the terrorists. | 对 不过不是恐怖分子发出的 |
[21:58] | I’ll fill you in when you get here. | 你来了我告诉你 |
[22:00] | I’ll be there in less than 15. | 我15分钟内到 |
[22:01] | Lisa… | |
[22:05] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[22:07] | I need you, too. | 我也需要你 |
[22:15] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[22:16] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[22:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:47] | Yes. | 喂 |
[22:48] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[22:49] | What’s my next move? | 给我下一步计划 |
[22:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:58] | I think I’ve identified the leak, sir. | 看来我们找到了内鬼 |
[23:00] | Is it here or at ctu? | 在这里还是在CTU? |
[23:02] | Oh, it’s very much here, sir. | 在这里,先生 |
[23:04] | I had nsa run a data sort on all white house phone calls and e-mails over the last two and half hours. | 国安局扫描了2个半小时内 白宫所有的电话和电子邮件 |
[23:10] | That’s when we found out the sub-circuit board was in play. | 这时发现了电路板的消息 |
[23:15] | And? | 然后呢? |
[23:16] | During the same time frame, | 在同一时间 |
[23:17] | one of our staffers called a lobbyist, mark bishop, three times. | 一位官员3次打电话给 名叫Mark Bishop的国会说客 |
[23:22] | Now, cia had flagged this bishop two years ago | 中情局2年前认为 |
[23:26] | as having “possible to likely contact with russian intelligence agents.” | 他可能与俄国情报人员有接触 |
[23:30] | No further investigation was done due to lack of resources. | 但因缺少人力没有继续调查 |
[23:37] | Which staffer are we talking about here, tom? | 你说的是哪位官员 |
[23:40] | Lisa miller, sir. | Lisa Miller ,先生 |
[23:52] | I find it hard to believe my chief aide is working for the russians. | 我不相信我的首席幕僚为俄国人送情报 |
[23:55] | I don’t think she did so knowingly, sir. | 我认为如果她知情 |
[23:57] | She wouldn’t have called bishop from her phone. | 就不会用自己的手机联系Bishop |
[24:00] | Then I… | 我.. |
[24:02] | I don’t understand– how is this man getting information from her? | 我不明白他怎么能得到消息 |
[24:05] | Well, so far… | 目前为止 |
[24:06] | we have found credit card records that show ms.Miller and bishop staying at the same hotels, | 信用卡记录显示Miller与Bishop |
[24:12] | on the same nights, several times over the past year. | 去年来多次同时入住同一酒店 |
[24:16] | Now, I think if we dig a little deeper, | 如果再仔细调查 |
[24:18] | I’m sure that we will find more evidence that shows these two were sleeping together. | 我们一定能查出他们上过床 |
[24:26] | Then we have a bigger problem than you think, tom. | 那我们的麻烦大了 |
[24:29] | Why is that, sir? | 为什么? |
[24:32] | Because I’m sleeping with her, too. | 因为我也和她上了床 |
[24:43] | She… | |
[24:44] | she started working for me two years after my wife… | 2年前,我妻子死后 她开始为我工作 |
[24:52] | after nancy died, it… | Nancy死后 |
[24:56] | at that time I didn’t think I’d ever feel anything for another woman again,but… | 我认为我不会再爱上别的女人 |
[25:00] | lisa and i became close,then last year… | Lisa和我变得亲密 就在去年… |
[25:04] | we were working late one night,and… | 某晚我们加班 然后… |
[25:11] | well,you understand how these things happen,tom. | 你清楚这些事情的 |
[25:19] | Damn it.What a fool I’ve been. | 该死 我真傻 |
[25:27] | What the hell do I do,tom? | 我该怎么办 Tom? |
[25:32] | You know,actually,sir,handled correctly, | 处理得当的话 |
[25:38] | we may be able to turn this situation to our advantage. | 我们能够把当前状况 扭转为优势 |
[25:52] | Mike,what’s happening out there? | Mike 发生了什么? |
[25:55] | Will they let me speak to audrey? | 他们同意我和Audrey谈话么? |
[25:56] | I tried to make it happen,jack,but they’re not going for it. | 我尽力了 但他们不同意 |
[25:58] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[25:59] | ‘Cause the shrink who’s treating her– he doesn’t think it’s a good idea. | 她的心理医生不同意 |
[26:02] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟医生谈 |
[26:03] | I wish this guy was interested in what other people had to say, | 我也希望这家伙通情达理 |
[26:05] | but he isn’T. | 但他不会 |
[26:07] | Why? | 为什么? |
[26:10] | He’s got her in medical,jack, | 他给她药物治疗 |
[26:12] | and he’s about to try some protocol of his own using big doses of drugs. | 要用他自己的方案 使用大剂量药物 |
[26:16] | It could kill her,jack. | 这可能害死她 |
[26:19] | Why did you uncuff me? | 为什么替我松绑? |
[26:22] | ‘Cause I think you need to do something about it. | 因为我觉得你该做点什么 |
[26:27] | Make it look good. | 做得逼真些 |
[26:40] | Easy. | 就好 |
[27:11] | vitals are strong. | 生命体征平稳 |
[27:12] | I think she’s ready. | 她准备好了 |
[27:13] | Good.Get her iv started. | 很好 开始静脉注射 |
[27:22] | Excuse me,sir,you can’t be in here. | 对不起 你不能进来 |
[27:26] | Have you started yet? | 你开始了么? |
[27:27] | -No. -What have you done to her? | – 没有 – 你对她做了什么? |
[27:28] | Nothing.Nothing. | 没有 |
[27:31] | Consider yourself lucky. | 算你走运 |
[27:34] | You’re jack bauer,I recognize you from her file. | 你是Jack Bauer 我从她的档案里认出你 |
[27:36] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该在这 |
[27:37] | Seeing you will only make things worse. | 她看到你只会更糟 |
[27:38] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[27:41] | audrey,I need you to come with mE. | Audrey 跟我走 |
[27:42] | I need you to come with me now. | 现在就跟我走 |
[27:44] | Please,come on. | 快 |
[27:52] | just get me anything you can. | 只管尽你所能 |
[27:56] | milo,what’s the location of that alarm? | Milo 什么地方的警报? |
[27:58] | Clinic,nadia,exam room six,where audrey’s being treated. | 医务室 6号检查室 Audrey接受治疗的房间 |
[28:01] | Get me video feed. | 给我看监控 |
[28:06] | She’s gone.Lock everything down. | 她不在了 封闭所有出口 |
[28:07] | Get me holding room three! | 让我看3号拘押室 |
[28:10] | If we just let jack talk to audrey,none of this would have happened. | 当初让Jack和Audrey谈话 就不会发生这种事了 |
[28:30] | Okay,thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[28:31] | Security’s confirmed that jack didn’t pass through any of the exits before the lockdown. | 保安确认Jack没有在封闭前 通过任何一个出口 |
[28:34] | He’s still here somewhere. | 他还在这里某处 |
[28:35] | No one left sectors a through k they’re clear. | 没有人离开A到K区 他不在那里 |
[28:38] | All right,so he’s got to be on the lower levels. | 好 这样他只会在下面几层 |
[28:39] | Have you checked those video feeds? | 你检查那些区的监控没? |
[28:40] | Yes.That’s what I’m doing,just takes a little bit of time. | 是的 我正在做 需要一点时间 |
[28:42] | I know,make it take less time. | 我知道 动作再快点 |
[28:47] | Where’s chloe? | Chloe在哪? |
[28:49] | Morris? | |
[28:51] | I don’T…I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[28:55] | Doyle. | |
[28:56] | Have you found jack? | 找到Jack没? |
[28:57] | No,not yet. | 还没 |
[28:58] | But I’d like to know how he managed to overpower you? | 但我想知道他怎么能制服你 |
[29:01] | I made a mistake,I got too close. | 我失误了 离他太近 |
[29:02] | Yeah,see,i don’t think it was a mistake. | 我不觉得这是个失误 |
[29:05] | You made it very clear that you wanted jack to have a chance with audrey. | 你非常支持Jack 能有个机会和Audrey一起 |
[29:07] | So,I think you went there with the express purpose of letting him overpower you | 所以我觉得你怀着明确的目的 到那里让他制服你 |
[29:11] | and then escaping with your keycard. | 然后用你的身份卡逃脱 |
[29:14] | I did what I think is best for this operation and for audrey raines. | 我做了自认为对本次行动 以及对Audrey最有利的事 |
[29:22] | I have him! | 找到他了 |
[29:23] | He’s headed down to the lower level. | 他正在前往下层 |
[29:25] | But with everything locked down he’s only going to have access to corridors l and M. | 不过所有通道都已封闭 他只能穿过I和M号走廊 |
[29:29] | Okay,I’m on my way. | 好的 我这就去 |
[29:30] | Let me know if you find anything else. | 那里有情况通知我 |
[29:32] | And have dr.Bradley and doyle meet me there. | 让Bradley医生和Doyle在那与我汇合 |
[29:38] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[29:40] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[30:06] | it’s all right. | 没事了 |
[30:07] | It’s all right,I’m here. | 没事了 我在这 |
[30:09] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[30:10] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[30:12] | I’m going to protect you. | 我会保护你 |
[30:13] | I’m going to take care of you. | 我会照顾你 |
[30:15] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[30:17] | I know you can recognize me.I see it in your eyes. | 你能认出我 从你眼中能看出 |
[30:21] | It’s me,jack. | 是我 Jack |
[30:24] | The men who hurt you,they can’t touch you now. | 伤害你的人动不了你 |
[30:26] | I won’t allow it. | 我不允许 |
[30:29] | Right now,i need you to try and remember. | 现在我要你试着记住 |
[30:32] | I need you to remember who you are. | 记住你的身份 |
[30:35] | Your name is audrey raines. | 你的名字是Audrey Raines |
[30:37] | You were born audrey louise heller in albany,new york. | 你原名Audrey Louise Heller 生于纽约的奥尔巴尼 |
[30:40] | Your father was the secretary of defense,james heller. | 你的父亲James Heller当过国防部长 |
[30:45] | Your mother’s name was alicia. | 你母亲的名字是Alicia |
[30:47] | She died when you were nine. | 她在你9岁时去世 |
[30:51] | Please,audrey,just try and remember. | 拜托 Audrey 试着记住 |
[30:55] | nadia,I’ve got jack. | Nadia 我找到Jack了 |
[30:57] | Room 237 was just sealed from the inside. | 237号房间被从里面锁住 |
[30:59] | They have to be in there. | 他们一定在那里 |
[31:01] | I see the room now. | 我看到了 |
[31:05] | Damn it.It’s disabled. | 该死 被停用了 |
[31:07] | Get an entry team down here now. | 派突入小组来 |
[31:09] | Need an entry team at door 237. | 派突入小组到237号门 |
[31:10] | The men that were holding you, | 抓你的人 |
[31:12] | when they called me there were within an hour of my motel. | 从他们打电话至来到旅馆 只用不到1小时 |
[31:16] | When they moved you,can you remember if, | 当他们转移你时 你是否记得 |
[31:19] | if you took surface streets or the freeway,anything that can help us find them? | 你是否通过街道或高速公路 任何能够帮助找到他们的线索 |
[31:25] | I want them to pay for what they’ve done. | 我要他们血债血还 |
[31:43] | I know what you’ve been through. | 我知道你受的苦 |
[31:49] | I know what it’s like to feel like it’s never going to end… | 我知道没有尽头的感觉 |
[31:53] | to hate them that much,and then need them… | 如此的恨他们 以至于依赖他们 |
[31:59] | to start blaming yourself for everything that’s happening to you. | 发生在自己身上的遭遇 把责任都推给自己 |
[32:04] | But they can’t hurt you anymore. | 但他们不会再伤害你 |
[32:08] | You don’t need to hide now. | 现在不用再躲藏 |
[32:10] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[32:14] | Please,audrey,give me some kind of a signal. | 请给我个提示 |
[32:16] | Anything,anything that let’s me know you understand what I’m saying,please. | 任何说明你能够理解我的提示 |
[32:20] | Please! | 拜托 |
[32:25] | It’s all right,I’M… | 没关系 |
[32:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:28] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[32:31] | I know you’re trying. | 我知道你尽力了 |
[32:36] | I love you with all my heart. | 我爱你 全心全意 |
[32:59] | I’m not going to let them hurt you, | 我不会让他们伤害你 |
[33:01] | but they’re going to take you away from me for a little while. | 他们会带走你一小段时间 |
[33:03] | There’s nothing I can do to stop that. | 我无能为力 |
[33:04] | Audrey,we’re out of time. | Audrey 没时间了 |
[33:06] | Is there anything that you can tell me that could help us find cheng or at least where they were holding you? | 任何能帮我找到郑的线索 至少告诉我他们关你的地方 |
[33:11] | Please. | 拜托 |
[33:15] | Come here.Come on. | 来这儿 快 |
[33:18] | Get down. | 蹲下 |
[33:27] | Jack,put your gun dowN. | Jack 放下枪 |
[33:28] | You put your gun down! | 你把枪放下 |
[33:30] | Get him out of here. | 让他出去 |
[33:32] | I’m not letting him take audrey back to medical. | 我不让他给Audrey做药物治疗 |
[33:33] | Jack,you need to lower your weapon. | Jack 把枪放下 |
[33:35] | Not until I get a guarantee from you that audrey is safe! | 除非你保证Audrey的安全 |
[33:39] | Bloomfield. | |
[33:40] | What’d you say? | 你说什么? |
[33:41] | Bloomfield. | |
[33:43] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了? |
[33:45] | She said “bloomfield. | 她说Bloomfield |
[33:47] | I asked her where she was being held; | 我问她被关在哪里 |
[33:49] | she’s trying to answer. | 她在试着回答 |
[33:50] | We don’t know if that represents genuine communication. | 我们不能确定那是真实的信息 |
[33:52] | “Bloomfield” could be another programmed response meaning nothing. | 可能是又一个无意义的应激反应 |
[33:56] | We’ll soon find out. | 我们会查清 |
[33:57] | Morris,did you get that? | Morris 你收到了么? |
[33:58] | Bloomfield: Have chloe track it down,keep doyle in the loop. | 让Chloe追查”Bloomfield” 让Doyle了解这里的情况 |
[34:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:02] | In the meantime,dr.Bradley, | 与此同时 Bradley医生 |
[34:03] | I’d like you to wait for me in my office. | 请到我办公室等我 |
[34:05] | I’m not going anywhere; she’s my patient. | 我哪也不去 她是我的病人 |
[34:07] | And she’s my witness. | 而她是我的目击者 |
[34:11] | I suggest you go with these men,doctor. | 我建议你跟他们离开 医生 |
[34:23] | Listen to me,jack. | 听我说 Jack |
[34:25] | You have my word,I will not let him touch her. | 我保证 不会让他碰她 |
[34:29] | Please,lower your weapon. | 拜托 放下武器 |
[34:42] | Audrey,please,it’s all right. | Audrey 没关系 |
[34:45] | He’s going to take care of you. | 他会照料你 |
[34:53] | Jack,I need you to go with these men to holding. | Jack 你要跟他们去拘押室 |
[34:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:15] | Yes,of course,general. | 好的 将军 |
[35:17] | I’ll review the report with the vice president. | 我跟副总统会看报告的 |
[35:19] | I’ll get right back to you. | 尽快给你答复 |
[35:25] | Suvarov wasn’t bluffing. | Suvarov不是吓唬我们 |
[35:27] | No,sir. | 是的 阁下 |
[35:28] | Air force satellites confirm the russian army is moving large numbers of troops into the central asian theater. | 经空军部的卫星证实 俄军正往中亚方向集结 |
[35:33] | How long before they’re in range of our base? | 多久进入我方基地控制范围? |
[35:35] | They’ll be within strike range within the hour,sir. | 不用1小时 就会进入我方的空袭范围 |
[35:42] | I’m sorry,mr.Vice president, | 副总统阁下 很抱歉 |
[35:43] | I got back here as soon as I could. | 我已经尽快赶回来了 |
[35:53] | Forward general wilkes’ report to the joint chiefs. | 将Wilkes上将的报告转给联席参谋 |
[35:55] | Let me know their recommendations. | 我想知道他们是怎么看的 |
[35:57] | Yes,sir. | 是 阁下 |
[36:08] | what’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[36:09] | Why is tom talking to the joint chiefs? | Tom去找联席参谋干嘛? |
[36:12] | Because the russians know the chinese have the component. | 中国拿走了零件 |
[36:17] | How did that happen? | 怎么会这样? |
[36:18] | Someone inside the beltway has been selling them information. | 内部有人走漏了消息 |
[36:20] | Someone with access. | 知道内情的人 |
[36:23] | A man named mark bishop.Do you know him? | 有个叫Mark Bishop的人你认识吗? |
[36:27] | I believe he’s a lobbyist. | 他是个议院说客 |
[36:30] | Are you sure it’s bishop? | 确定是Bishop了? |
[36:32] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[36:33] | We began monitoring his phone calls as soon as this came to our attention. | 一发现这事 就开始监听他的手机记录 |
[36:40] | Ten minutes ago,he called a known russian intelligence agent from his cell phone. | 10分钟前 他给俄方情报特工打过手机 |
[36:47] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[36:48] | What’s my next move? | 我下一步该怎么做? |
[36:49] | It’s imperative you reach out to her over the next few hours. | 几个小时内 你必须尽快把她搞定 |
[36:52] | Find out if there are any developments with the component. | 弄清楚零件的事怎样了 |
[36:55] | I’ll call her and I’ll access her pda again, | 我打给她 再登陆她的掌上电脑 |
[36:57] | see if she has any new e-mail. | 看看有没有新的邮件 |
[36:59] | Very good. | 好极了 |
[37:07] | So how well do you know this man bishop? | 你对这名叫Bishop的人了解多少? |
[37:11] | He’s an acquaintance. | 泛泛之交 |
[37:13] | He consulted on a white paper last year on defense spending. | 曾担任过去年国防开支白皮书的顾问 |
[37:16] | Damn it,lisa,don’t insult me any more than you already have. | 该死的 Lisa 你可别再侮辱我的智商 |
[37:19] | Bishop’s been passing intelligence to the russians that he got from you. | Bishop卖给俄罗斯人的情报 是从你那里拿的 |
[37:25] | I don’t know if he read your e-mails or if you talked about it in bed, | 不知道他是偷看了你的邮件 还是你在床上跟他说的 |
[37:30] | but the russians know about the component | 总之 俄罗斯人知道了零件的事 |
[37:32] | and they’re threatening military action against us | 他们威胁 如果不能把零件拿回来 |
[37:34] | if we don’t get it back from the chinese. | 就要对我们动武 |
[37:40] | I always knew you were a good liar.I just… | 我早就知道你是个骗子 可是… |
[37:43] | I just didn’t think you could lie to me. | 可我没有料到你会连我也骗 |
[37:47] | I guess I thought too highly of myself. | 恐怕我太高估我自己了 |
[37:51] | I swear to you,I didn’t know. | 我发誓 我不知道 |
[37:52] | It’s still treason, | 不管怎么说 这是通敌卖国 |
[37:55] | which I don’t need to remind you is a capital offense. | 是死罪 不需要我提醒你吧 |
[37:58] | You didn’t just betray me,you betrayed your country. | 你不只背叛了我 还背叛了自己的国家 |
[38:09] | What do you want from me? | 你想怎样? |
[38:11] | You’re going to go back to your boyfriend | 回到你男朋友身边 |
[38:14] | and you’re going to make him believe that we have the component back. | 想办法让他相信 我们已经拿回零件了 |
[38:19] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[38:20] | You can and you will do exactly what tom lennox tells you to do. | 你能 也必须完全按照Lennox说的做 |
[38:26] | And don’t you even think about trying to expose our… | 别妄想公开我们的… |
[38:30] | relationship. | …关系 |
[38:32] | If you go there,I’ll have you declared an enemy combatant. | 否则 我会召告天下说你是间谍 |
[38:37] | Put you in solitary; it’ll be years before you speak to anyone about anything. | 然后把你单独囚禁 想跟人说什么恐怕也是几年后的事了 |
[38:46] | Noah… | |
[38:58] | are you all right,sir? | 阁下 您没事吧? |
[39:00] | I’m better now. | 好多了 |
[39:02] | Secret service is sending over a team to work with her. | 特勤处派了一个小组支援她 |
[39:05] | We’ll get this going soon. | 马上就可以开始 |
[39:32] | I’ve made arrangements to take you away from here. | 我已经做了安排 带你离开这里 |
[39:37] | I’m going to look after you,audie,I promise. | 我来照顾你 Audie 我保证 |
[39:39] | You will get well and you won’t be alone. | 你很快就会好起来 不会丢下你一人 |
[39:54] | I’ll be right back,sweetheart. | 宝贝 我马上就回来 |
[40:04] | Before I take my daughter,I’d like to see jack bauer. | 在带我女儿走之前 我想见见Jack Bauer |
[40:07] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[40:08] | He’s in holding,sir. | 在拘留室 长官 |
[40:10] | Escort mr.Heller to holding. | 带Heller先生去拘留室 |
[40:14] | Nadia,hey,did audrey speak when he was with her? | 跟他一起的时候Audrey说话了吗? |
[40:17] | No,I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[40:19] | Well,it turns out the name she gave us might be a good lead. | 经调查 她说得名字是条好线索 |
[40:22] | There’s a bloomfield copper company that used to have a refining facility in jefferson heights. | 以前Bloomfield铜产品公司 在Jefferson高地有一台炼制设备 |
[40:26] | Forensics just found oxidized copper particles on her clothing. | 法医在她的衣服上发现了生锈的铜片 |
[40:30] | You think that’s where cheng was holding her? | 你觉得那是郑监禁她的地方? |
[40:31] | Yeah,I think it might be his base of operations. | 是的 可能是他们的行动基地 |
[40:34] | Lapd’s locking down the building, | 洛杉矶警局已将目标锁定该建筑 |
[40:35] | but I told them to stand down till I get there. | 不过我告诉他们等我到了再行动 |
[40:38] | Good work,mike. | 干得好 Mike |
[40:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:42] | Mike. | |
[40:46] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[40:48] | I should have stood up to dr.Bradley. | 我不该听Bradley医生的 |
[40:53] | You did. | 你没听他的 |
[40:56] | When it counted,you stood up to him. | 关键时刻 你还是否定了他的做法 |
[41:26] | Mr.Secretary. | 部长先生 |
[41:29] | You’ve seen audrey. | 您见过Audrey了 |
[41:34] | I made audrey a promise,I make the same promise to you. | 我跟Audrey承诺过 我也跟您承诺过 |
[41:36] | I will take care of her as long as it takes. | 我会好好照顾她一辈子 |
[41:38] | I will be there for her. | 我会一直在她身边 |
[41:40] | No,you won’t,jack. | 用不着 Jack |
[41:44] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[41:46] | I don’t want you to go anywhere near my daughter ever again. | 我希望你永远不要再靠近我女儿 |
[41:51] | Audrey went looking for you and this is how she came back. | Audrey去找你 才会搞成这样 |
[41:55] | What’s happened to her is your fault. | 她会这样都是你的错 |
[41:59] | I accept that responsibility, | 我承认是我的错 |
[42:02] | but I can help her. | 我会帮她 |
[42:06] | Stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[42:09] | Mr.Secretary,earlier I got through to audrey. | 部长先生 之前我成功地和Audrey沟通了 |
[42:13] | I can do the same thing again. | 以后我也一样可以 |
[42:14] | I just need some time.Please. | 只要给我点时间 |
[42:17] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[42:21] | Stay away. | 离她远点 |
[42:31] | You’re cursed,jack. | Jack 你是个不祥的人 |
[42:33] | Everything you touch,one way or another,ends up dead. | 跟你有关系的 或这样 或那样 最后都没有好下场 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |
[42:52] | 24 Hours Season 6 Episode 20 | 反恐24小时 |