时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Madam president, we have your husband, | 总统阁下 我们找到了您的丈夫 |
[00:18] | But he sustained a gunshot wound to the chest. | 可是他胸部中枪 |
[00:20] | is my husband going to be okay? | 我丈夫能挺过去吗 |
[00:22] | We’re not going to know anything until the doctors see him. | 这得等医生诊断后才知道 |
[00:25] | Since your husband was the only leverage that Dubaku had left, | 既然您丈夫是杜巴库唯一的筹码 |
[00:27] | It’s safe to say that he’s trying to leave the country now. | 现在可以肯定他会试图越境 |
[00:29] | Whatever we’re going to do to find him, | 不管我们采取什么行动找到他 |
[00:30] | We’re going to have to do it fast. | 都得快马加鞭了 |
[00:31] | Whatever it takes, | 不惜一切代价 |
[00:32] | I want that son of a bitch found! | 一定要找到那个狗杂种 |
[00:35] | Have someone find my daughter, Olivia, | 派人去找我女儿奥利维亚 |
[00:37] | And bring her to me. | 把她带来见我 |
[00:38] | What is it that’s so important | 什么事那么重要 |
[00:40] | For my mother to steal me away while I’m trying | 我妈非得在我谈生意时 |
[00:42] | – To do business? – It’s your father. | -唤我出来 -你爸出事了 |
[00:44] | He’s been shot. | 他中枪了 |
[00:45] | My, god, i… | 天哪 我… |
[00:47] | Do you think I’m a fool, Mr. Burnett? | 你以为我是傻子吗 伯内特先生 |
[00:50] | If anything should happen to me | 如果我在逃离这个国家的途中 |
[00:51] | On my way out of the country, | 遭遇不测 |
[00:53] | A data file with all the names and bank transactions | 一份写满涉案人员的的黑名单 |
[00:55] | Of all those involved will be sent to the justice department. | 和银行交易的文档将被会送到司法部门 |
[00:58] | You told me that once Dubaku served his purpose, | 你说过一旦杜巴库得偿所愿 |
[01:01] | You’d take him out. | 你就会把他干掉 |
[01:02] | Why are we still helping him? | 我们为什么还要帮他 |
[01:04] | He’s threatening to expose us using a database he’s kept | 他保留了资料库 以揭发我们相要挟 |
[01:06] | With names and accounts of everyone involved. | 其中包括所有涉案人员的名字和帐户 |
[01:08] | Including mine? | 有我的吗 |
[01:09] | We don’t know where the file is, | 还不知道档案在哪里 |
[01:10] | So you just better pray that he gets away. | 所以你最好祈祷他能逃过此劫 |
[01:12] | I’m begging you, Marika… | 求你了 玛丽卡 |
[01:14] | FBI! don’t move! | 联邦调查员 不许动 |
[01:15] | Get on your knees! now! | 跪下 快 |
[01:16] | Where is Dubaku? | 杜巴库在哪里 |
[01:18] | Who? | 谁 |
[01:19] | Don’t play games with me! Ike Dubaku! | 别耍花样 埃克·杜巴库 |
[01:21] | you know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[01:22] | She was going to meet him. | 她正要去见他 |
[01:24] | When the car arrives, we would like you | 等车到这里 我们希望你 |
[01:26] | To go with the driver, so that we could follow you | 能跟着司机走 以便我们能跟踪你 |
[01:28] | Back to Dubaku. | 顺藤摸瓜找到杜巴库 |
[01:29] | You want her to go to him and face him? | 你想让她和杜巴库会面吗 |
[01:31] | It’s the only chance we have of finding him before he | 这是他人间蒸发前我们找到他的 |
[01:33] | – Disappears forever. – I’ll do it. | -最后一线希望 -我愿意 |
[01:35] | You keep her safe, you hear me? | 一定要确保她安然无恙 听到了吗 |
[01:37] | We will. | 一定 |
[01:38] | You’re less than a mile behind the target car. | 你们距离目标车辆不到一英里 |
[01:40] | I got Metro PDs trying to build a roadblock around us. | 首府警局在我们周围设置了路障 |
[01:46] | We can’t afford to lose them, Jack! | 千万不能让他们跑了 杰克 |
[01:48] | I gave this woman my word we’d protect her. | 我承诺会保护她 |
[01:50] | Get out of the vehicle, slowly! | 下车 放慢动作 |
[01:53] | She’s a federal agent! on your knees! | -她是联邦调查员 -跪下 |
[01:54] | She’s a federal agent! on the ground! | -她是联邦调查员 -趴在地上 |
[01:58] | Your girlfriend’s been turned by the FBI. | 联调局说服了你马子 |
[02:00] | If you let her come to you, | 如果她去见你 |
[02:01] | You’re risking your chances of escape. | 你就很难开溜 |
[02:03] | I’ll call my driver, have him take care of her. | 我会打电话给司机 让他处置她 |
[02:05] | No. I’ll take care of her. | 不 我亲自处理 |
[02:09] | The following takes place between 5:00 p.m.and 6:00 p.m. | 以下事件发生在下午五点到六点 |
[02:28] | Sean, | 西恩 |
[02:29] | – I need to talk to you. – Is it important? | -我想和你谈谈 -有要紧事吗 |
[02:31] | You tell me. did you issue | 你说呢 你有没有签发 |
[02:33] | – A federal warrant on this vehicle? – What? | -对这辆车的逮捕令 -什么 |
[02:35] | I found a digital footprint | 我在4号服务器的备用分区上 |
[02:36] | On server four’s backup partition. | 发现了一处历史记录 |
[02:38] | It originated from your station. I’d like to know | 来源于你的工作台 我想知道 |
[02:40] | – What the hell is going on! – Keep your voice down. | -究竟是怎么回事 -小声点 |
[02:42] | You want to get us caught? | 你想让我们被抓起来吗 |
[02:44] | I sent out the warrant, | 我发出了逮捕令 |
[02:45] | To sideline Bauer and Renee. | 拖住鲍尔和蕾妮 |
[02:47] | They were closing in on Dubaku. | 他们正围追杜巴库 |
[02:49] | I thought you said Dubaku’s on his way out of the country? | 你说过杜巴库已经在越境的途中 |
[02:51] | He is, but his girlfriend’s talking to FBI. | 没错 可是他马子正协助联调局 |
[02:54] | They used her to track him. | 他们利用她来追踪杜巴库 |
[02:56] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[02:57] | Don’t worry, I took care of it. | 别担心 我会处理好的 |
[02:59] | Bauer and Renee are in police custody. | 鲍尔和蕾妮已经被警方拘留 |
[03:00] | By the time they’re released, | 等到他们被释放时 |
[03:02] | Dubaku will be long gone. | 杜巴库早已远走高飞 |
[03:03] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[03:04] | I’m positive. | 确定 |
[03:06] | Why didn’t you just tell me what was happening? | 你为什么不告诉我事态的发展呢 |
[03:11] | ’cause I knew you’d react like this. | 因为我就知道你会有过激反应 |
[03:13] | The last thing I need right now is one of your meltdowns. | 现在我只要你保持平静 |
[03:15] | Now, listen, I got you into this, | 听着 是我拉你下水的 |
[03:18] | And I’m going to get you out of it, | 我一定会让你全身而退 |
[03:19] | But not if you start panicking. | 可你绝不能方寸大乱 |
[03:21] | You’ve got to keep it together. | 你得临阵不慌 |
[03:22] | I’m just really scared, you know? | 我真被吓坏了 你知道吗 |
[03:24] | I know. I am, too. | 知道 我也是 |
[03:26] | I’m just a little better at hiding it than you are. | 我只是比你更擅长瞒天过海 |
[03:28] | I’ve got everything covered. | 一切都已安排得天衣无缝 |
[03:29] | I ran a bounce-tap into the conference room | 我在监听会议室 |
[03:31] | Speakerphone that they’ll never find, | 他们不会发现我在扩音器里装了窃听器 |
[03:33] | And I can hear everything they’re saying. | 我可以窃听他们的谈话 |
[03:34] | Now, sit at your station. | 现在你就乖乖待在你的工作台 |
[03:36] | Try and act normal. | 表现得一如往常就好了 |
[03:39] | Let me worry about Bauer and Renee. | 我来处理鲍尔和蕾妮 |
[03:42] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:49] | The man that we were tracking is responsible | 我们追踪的人 |
[03:51] | For today’s terrorist attack. | 是今天发生的恐怖袭击的主谋 |
[03:52] | If you don’t let us go, he’s going to get away. | 你不放了我们 他就会逃之夭夭 |
[03:54] | Look, my captain’s on the phone with your superior. | 我的队长正在和你的上司打电话 |
[03:56] | You’re making a mistake! | 你们错了 |
[03:58] | You’ve got to let us go! | 放我们走 |
[04:02] | That warrant had to be sent out by one of Dubaku’s operatives. | 逮捕令一定是杜巴库手下卧底发的 |
[04:05] | I know. then Dubaku knows that Marika is working with us. | -我知道 -他也会知道玛丽卡是我们一伙的 |
[04:08] | He will kill her, Jack. | 他会杀人灭口 杰克 |
[04:09] | We should not have used her like this. | 我们不该利用她 |
[04:10] | We didn’t have a choice. she was our only asset. | 我们别无选择 她是我们唯一的筹码 |
[04:12] | She’s not an asset, Jack. she’s a human being. | 她不是筹码 杰克 她是个大活人 |
[04:28] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[04:34] | The FBI is still looking for us, sir. | 联调局还在找我们 先生 |
[04:36] | I’ll do this quickly. wait there for me. | 我会速战速决 在原地待命 |
[04:43] | Samuel. | 塞缪尔 |
[04:46] | What? what is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:47] | Sweetheart, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[04:48] | Give me your cell phone. | 把手机给我 |
[04:49] | My cell phone? | 我的手机吗 |
[04:51] | I know you’ve been talking to the FBI. | 我知道你一直在和联调局联系 |
[04:52] | You’ve been working for them, Marika. | 你一直为他们工作 玛丽卡 |
[04:55] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你胡言乱语什么 |
[05:00] | What? what are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[05:10] | No! | 不 |
[05:13] | I trusted you! | 我那么相信你 |
[05:14] | How could you do this to me?! | 你怎么可以这么对我 |
[05:16] | The FBI told me who you really are. | 联调局告诉了我你的真面目 |
[05:19] | About the terrible things you’ve done. | 还有你犯下的累累罪行 |
[05:22] | – And you believed them? – They showed me proof! | -你竟然相信了他们 -他们给我看了证据 |
[05:24] | They showed you lies created by my enemies! | 他们给你看的是我敌人捏造的伪证 |
[05:27] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[05:29] | And you don’t know my country. | 也不了解我的祖国 |
[05:31] | I brought peace to Sangala. | 我给桑加拉带来了和平 |
[05:36] | No. shh, shh! | 别 |
[05:39] | Don’t be afraid, huh? | 别害怕 |
[05:41] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[05:42] | When I heard what you had done, | 当我得知你背叛了我时 |
[05:44] | It was like you had | 那一刻 就像是 |
[05:45] | Driven a dagger through my heart. | 你将匕首刺穿了我的心脏 |
[05:49] | I’m a forgiving man, Marika. | 我是个宽宏大量的男人 玛丽卡 |
[05:53] | I still want you to come with me. | 我仍旧希望你跟我远走高飞 |
[05:55] | I want to give you the life that I promised. | 我想让你过上我承诺过的好日子 |
[05:58] | I can’t go with you. | 我不能跟你走 |
[06:01] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你究竟是谁 |
[06:04] | You do. | 你知道 |
[06:06] | You do. if you look past your fear, | 你知道 如果你的目光不再停留在恐惧感上 |
[06:08] | You’ll see that I am still the man that you | 你会明白我还是原来那个 |
[06:11] | Fell in love with. | 和你相爱的人 |
[06:15] | I won’t leave without you, Marika. | 我不会撇下你一个人走 玛丽卡 |
[06:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:41] | You won’t be disappointed. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[06:43] | Come. | 来 |
[06:50] | Your story was verified by FBI. | 联调局证实了你说的话 |
[06:53] | I’m sorry about the misunderstanding. | 抱歉误解了你 |
[06:54] | Did FBI find Marika Donoso? | 联调局找到玛丽卡·道诺索了吗 |
[06:56] | I don’t know. you can ask them yourself. | 不清楚 你可以自己问他们 |
[06:58] | Agent Moss wants to talk to you. | 莫斯探员想和你通话 |
[07:00] | Larry, where are they? where’s Marika? | 拉里 他们在哪里 玛丽卡在哪里 |
[07:01] | – We lost her cell phone signal. – What do you mean? | -她的手机信号中断了 -什么意思 |
[07:03] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -出了什么事 -不知道 |
[07:05] | Just went dead about three minutes ago. | 三分钟前突然中断了信号 |
[07:06] | – Where? – In an alley | -在哪里 -一条小巷里 |
[07:07] | On the northeast corner of N and 10th Street. | 在N大街和第十大街东北角 |
[07:09] | I’m looking through traffic cams now. | 我正在查看电子眼的监控录像 |
[07:11] | All right, we’re going to come. standby. | 好 我们这就出发 随时待命 |
[07:15] | They lost Marika’s signal. | 玛丽卡的信号中断了 |
[07:25] | – That’s it. there. – Jack? | -找到了 -杰克 |
[07:26] | We got a make on the car. it’s a dark gray | 我们确认了车辆的型号 深灰色 |
[07:29] | Jeep Grand Cherokee, turned south on 11th Street | 是辆大切诺基吉普车 大约两分钟前 |
[07:30] | – About two minutes ago. – Copy that. | -在第十一大街向南转向 -收到 |
[07:32] | – Moving to intercept. – Did you see Marika? | -准备赶去拦截 -看见玛丽卡了吗 |
[07:34] | Yes. she got in the car with Dubaku. | 看到了 她和杜巴库一起上的车 |
[07:36] | – Chloe, stay on those traffic cams. – I’m on it. | -克罗伊 继续监控电子眼 -我在监控 |
[07:41] | We’re ten minutes from the airfield. | 我们离机场十分钟车程 |
[07:43] | Is my plane ready? | 飞机准备好了吗 |
[07:44] | Fueled and waiting. | 已经加完油等候起飞了 |
[07:46] | Did you take care of the problem? | 你把问题解决了吗 |
[07:47] | She’s had a change of heart. | 她已经改变了心意 |
[07:49] | She’s coming with me. | 和我一起走 |
[07:50] | Colonel, she was working with the FBI. | 上校 她和联调局合作 |
[07:54] | You were almost arrested because of her. | 你差点因为她而被捕 |
[07:55] | She’s not your concern. | 你不用管她 |
[07:57] | You just worry about getting me out of the country. | 只要把我弄出国就好 |
[08:02] | Who was that? | 你和谁通话 |
[08:06] | It was a government official. | 一个政府官员 |
[08:08] | He’s been working for me. | 一直为我效力 |
[08:10] | A very corrupt man. | 是个腐败分子 |
[08:12] | I look forward to no longer dealing with people like him. | 我可不愿再和这种败类为伍了 |
[08:18] | I want to spend time with people I really care about. | 我想和我真正在乎的人厮守终生 |
[08:32] | they’re still on 11th. | 他们还在第十一大街 |
[08:33] | They just crossed over to New York Avenue. | 刚过十字路口到纽约大街 |
[08:35] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:37] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[08:38] | – Jack, they’re turning left. – Hold on. | -杰克 他们左拐了 -抓稳了 |
[09:05] | FBI. go! go! | 联调局 快跑 快 |
[09:10] | Hold on! | 抓稳 |
[09:45] | Get on top of the car! see if you can maintain a visual. | 爬上车顶 看看能否还能看到他们 |
[09:52] | Ow! Marika! | 玛丽卡 |
[09:54] | Marika! | 玛丽卡 |
[10:01] | Jack, they crashed! | 杰克 他们翻车了 |
[10:03] | Go! | 走 |
[10:07] | Get back in your car! | 回到车里 |
[10:10] | Larry, Dubaku’s vehicle’s been involved in an accident. | 拉里 杜巴库的车出了车祸 |
[10:12] | We need an ambulance, now! | 我们需要救护车 快 |
[10:13] | Copy. | 收到 |
[10:15] | Back away! | 闪开 |
[10:22] | Stay on your knees! | 跪下 |
[10:24] | Get on the ground, now! | 趴在地上 快 |
[10:27] | Now! | 快 |
[10:34] | I got Dubaku. | 找到杜巴库了 |
[10:53] | Agent Walker, the car is on fire. | 沃克探员 车子着火了 |
[10:55] | Get out of there! | 快离开 |
[10:58] | Get out of there! | 快离开 |
[11:06] | I gave her my word, so back off | 我给过她承诺 你不帮我的话 |
[11:08] | Or help me. | 就给我退后 |
[11:21] | it’s her leg– it’s pinned. | 她的腿被压住了 |
[11:25] | Hold on. | 抓住 |
[11:30] | Pull… pull! | 拉 拉 |
[11:39] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[11:40] | Go! Go! | 走 快走 |
[11:46] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[11:54] | come on. | 快 |
[11:55] | Larry, where is my ambulance? | 拉里 救护车在哪里 |
[11:57] | Dubaku’s badly injured. | 杜巴库严重受伤 |
[11:59] | He’s unconscious. | 他失去了知觉 |
[12:00] | I need that ambulance now. | 我现在就要救护车 |
[12:01] | They’re on their way, Jack. | 快到了 杰克 |
[12:37] | We’ll have the capitol of Sangala secured within the hour. | 我们会在一小时内解放桑加拉首府 |
[12:41] | He’s surprised how little resistance Our troops have encountered. | 他很惊讶我军 仅遇到如此微薄的抵抗 |
[12:46] | And you’ll be happy to know we have liberated | 您应该感到高兴 我们解放了 |
[12:48] | The refugee camp in Kasanga province. | 卡桑加省的难民营 |
[12:50] | 2,000 civilians are safe from Juma’s forces. | 2000名平民逃离了朱玛军队的魔掌 |
[12:57] | Madam president? | 总统阁下 |
[12:59] | I’m sorry, Ethan. | 抱歉 伊桑 |
[13:01] | Oh, my god, Kasanga province. | 天哪 卡桑加省 |
[13:03] | That’s… that’s very good news. | 真是个好消息 |
[13:08] | Uh, maybe we should | 可能我们应该 |
[13:09] | Finish this another time. | 另找时间谈这些 |
[13:11] | Can I get you anything, | 我能为您效劳吗 |
[13:13] | Madam president? | 总统阁下 |
[13:15] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[13:17] | Would you like to talk about it? | 想说说心里话吗 |
[13:23] | What happened to Henry was my fault, Ethan. | 亨利弄成这样都是我的错 伊桑 |
[13:28] | He never believed our son committed suicide. | 他一直不相信我们儿子是自杀 |
[13:31] | He was right. | 他没错 |
[13:33] | And I didn’t listen to him. | 而我却置若罔闻 |
[13:35] | And if I had, we wouldn’t | 如果我当时相信他 |
[13:37] | Be here right now. | 就不会是现在这个局面了 |
[13:38] | Henry wouldn’t be fighting for his life, | 亨利就不用冒死调查真相 |
[13:40] | And we might have exposed this conspiracy. | 那样我们早就揭穿了阴谋 |
[13:43] | Our government wouldn’t be paralyzed. | 整个政府也不会陷入瘫痪 |
[13:47] | I didn’t believe Henry, either. | 我也没相信亨利 |
[13:48] | No one did. | 谁都没信他 |
[13:49] | But I’m his wife. | 但是我是他妻子 |
[13:53] | He deserved my trust. | 他应当得到我的信任 |
[13:58] | Madam president? | 总统阁下 |
[14:00] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[14:02] | It’s all right, Bill. | 没关系 比尔 |
[14:03] | Go ahead. | 请讲吧 |
[14:04] | I just spoke to Larry Moss at FBI. | 我跟联调局的拉里·莫斯通过电话 |
[14:06] | We captured Dubaku. | 我们抓到杜巴库了 |
[14:07] | He was seriously injured in a car crash | 追击的时候 发生了车祸 |
[14:09] | During the pursuit. how bad? | -杜巴库伤得不轻 -有多严重 |
[14:11] | Critical, nonresponsive. | 很危急 已经失去知觉了 |
[14:12] | Jack Bauer and agent Walker are with him. | 杰克和沃克探员跟他在一起 |
[14:14] | They’ll be there to question him | 杜巴库一恢复意识 |
[14:16] | Should he regain consciousness. | 他们就会审问他 |
[14:18] | So, you’re saying that if Dubaku dies, our chances | 那么你就是说 如果杜巴库死了 |
[14:20] | Of uncovering this conspiracy die with him. | 我们揭穿这个阴谋的机会也就成了泡影 |
[14:22] | He could be the only one who knows | 他很有可能是唯一一个 |
[14:23] | The names of everyone in the government | 知道政府里所有腐败人员名单的人 |
[14:25] | He’s corrupted– yes. | 是的没错 |
[14:26] | Madam president, | 总统阁下 |
[14:27] | Given this latest news, I don’t think | 鉴于当前形势 |
[14:29] | It’s safe for you to remain here. | 我认为您在这是不安全的 |
[14:30] | I strongly urge you to return to the White House. | 强烈建议您回到白宫去 |
[14:32] | I’d prefer to stay with my husband. | 我要跟我丈夫在一起 |
[14:34] | You’re too exposed. | 您待在这里太显眼了 |
[14:36] | I can’t effectively protect you. | 我不能有效地保护您 |
[14:37] | Am I any safer at the White House? | 在白宫里就会更安全了吗 |
[14:39] | My administration | 我的政府 |
[14:40] | Has been corrupted, Bill, | 已经被彻底腐化了 比尔 |
[14:43] | And now you’re telling me we’re about to lose our only lead. | 而你却告诉我 我们唯一的线索也快断了 |
[14:45] | Madam president, I assure you I’ve taken | 总统阁下 我保证在白宫里 |
[14:47] | Every precaution to secure the White House. | 会采取一切预防措施护驾 |
[14:49] | It’s the safest place for you to be right now. | 现在那是最安全的地方 |
[14:51] | Henry will be in surgery for several hours, | 亨利的手术还得几个小时 |
[14:54] | Madam president. | 总统阁下 |
[14:55] | There’s nothing more we can do here. | 在这我们也是干着急 |
[14:59] | You are needed | 但是在总统办公室 |
[15:00] | In the Oval Office. | 那里需要您 |
[15:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:11] | I’ll have the cars brought around. | 我叫人把车发动着 |
[15:13] | I’ll also redirect your daughter’s escorts to the White House. | 同时让护送您女儿的车队改道去白宫 |
[15:14] | Thank you, Bill. | 谢谢你 比尔 |
[15:21] | What are we going to do, Ethan? | 下一步怎么办 伊桑 |
[15:24] | How can we possibly run this government | 如果我们都不知道谁值得信任 |
[15:26] | When we don’t know who we can trust? | 我们怎么才能让政府运作起来呢 |
[15:28] | We’ll just have to pray Jack Bauer | 我们只能祈祷杰克·鲍尔 |
[15:30] | Can get those names from Dubaku. | 能从杜马库那弄到那些名单 |
[15:38] | – You got him stabilized? – yes, sir. | -他情况稳定了吗 -是的 先生 |
[15:40] | – We’re transporting him right now. – bring him around. | -现在送他去医院 -把他弄醒 |
[15:41] | – I need to talk to him. – sir, he’s in no condition | -我要和他讲话 -先生 他现在 |
[15:43] | – To speak right now. – this man has information vital | -不能讲话 -他掌握重要情报 |
[15:45] | To national security– bring him around now. | 关系到国家安全 把他弄醒 |
[15:46] | Now! | 快 |
[15:47] | One milligram epinephrine. | 一毫克肾上腺素 |
[15:57] | I know you can hear me. you’re in federal custody. | 我知道你听得见 你现在已被逮捕 |
[15:59] | These paramedics are trying to save your life. | 这些医生在抢救你 |
[16:01] | You want them to continue, you’re gonna | 如果你不想死 |
[16:02] | Tell me what I want to know. I want the names of everyone | 就统统交代出 |
[16:04] | in the United States Government that you’ve been working with. | 你那些潜伏在政府里的同党 |
[16:07] | Come on. | 别装了 |
[16:08] | You and I both know the game. | 你我都知道 |
[16:10] | It’s over for you now. | 游戏已经结束了 |
[16:11] | There’s no sense in trying to protect them. | 没必要再去保护他们 |
[16:15] | You and I, we’re both soldiers. | 你我都是军人 |
[16:17] | I know you don’t care about your own life, | 我知道你不怕死 |
[16:19] | But you got a family. | 但你还有家庭 |
[16:21] | I know where your son is in Sangala. | 你儿子还在桑加拉 |
[16:23] | I know where he lives, and I swear to you, | 我知道他在哪里 |
[16:25] | I will track him down, and I will make him suffer, | 我发誓我会找到他 折磨他 |
[16:27] | And I will make sure that he knows | 而且会告诉他这一切 |
[16:29] | His father was responsible. | 都是他父亲的过错 |
[16:30] | All you got to do to make me stop is give me the names. | 除非你给我那些人的名字 |
[16:34] | Just give me the names. | 告诉我名字 |
[16:36] | Don’t hurt my family. | 别碰我的家人 |
[16:39] | I have a list… list. | 我有一份名单 |
[16:43] | Where is the list? | 在哪里 |
[16:44] | – His BP’s spiking. – give me the list. | -他的血压在下降 -给我名单 |
[16:46] | Where is the list?! | 名单在哪里 |
[16:47] | He’s going into cardiac arrest. | 他的心跳停止了 |
[16:48] | – Bring him back! – get the paddles. | -快救活他 -电击板 |
[16:50] | Start at 200 joules. | 从200焦开始 |
[16:51] | clear. | 让开 |
[16:53] | – No response– – there’s a glitch. | -没有心跳 -有点问题 |
[16:54] | Once more. | 再来一次 |
[16:55] | Clear. | 让开 |
[16:57] | There it is again. | 又出现了 |
[16:58] | Electronic interference. | 有电磁干扰 |
[16:59] | This could be it– feels like a metal plate or something. | 可能是这个 像是金属盘之类的东西 |
[17:02] | all right. | 好了 |
[17:03] | Amping up to 300. | 增大到300焦 |
[17:04] | – Clear. – where’s the plate? | -让开 -盘在哪里 |
[17:06] | All right. | 行了 |
[17:07] | He’s stabilized– let’s get him boarded. | 他情况稳定了 送他上车 |
[17:09] | – Where’s the plate? – it’s below his rib cage. | -盘在哪里 -在肋骨下方 |
[17:11] | Open him up. | 给他开刀 |
[17:12] | Sir, we don’t have time. | 先生 我们没时间了 |
[17:13] | – I have to ask you to step aside. – You open him up now. | -请你别管了 -快给他开刀 |
[17:16] | Do it. | 开吧 |
[17:34] | Sir, this man will die | 先生 不送他去医院 |
[17:35] | If we don’t get him to the hospital. | 这个人就会死掉 |
[17:37] | Get him out of here. | 把他送走 |
[17:49] | Patch me through to agent Moss. | 让莫斯探员接电话 |
[17:50] | This is Moss. | 我是莫斯 |
[17:52] | Larry, it’s Jack. | 拉里 我是杰克 |
[17:53] | Go ahead, Jack. | 请讲 杰克 |
[17:54] | I found some kind of digital | 我发现了植入在杜巴库 |
[17:55] | Storage device implanted under Dubaku’s skin. | 皮肤下的电子存储器 |
[17:57] | – What is it? – in an effort to protect his family, | -是什么 -为了保护他的家庭 |
[17:59] | He said he would provide me | 他说会给我 |
[18:00] | With a list of all of his U.S. Government contacts. | 他在政府里的同党名单 |
[18:02] | He said it was on him; he meant, in him. | 他说在他身上 就在体内 |
[18:05] | Larry, this is his insurance policy. | 拉里 这是他的护身符 |
[18:06] | – I’m sure of it. – Jack, we need that data as soon as possible. | -我肯定 -杰克 我们要尽快弄到名单 |
[18:09] | – Can you upload the files to FBI? – I don’t think so. | -能上传到联调局吗 -不行 |
[18:11] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这种东西 |
[18:14] | Hold on one second. | 等下 |
[18:15] | Officer. | 警官 |
[18:16] | Officer. | 警官 |
[18:17] | My name is Jack Bauer. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[18:18] | I’m working with the FBI. | 我是联调局的人 |
[18:20] | I need you to get this device to regional headquarters. | 请把这东西送到地区总部去 |
[18:22] | I want you to give it to an agent Larry Moss. | 交给拉里·莫斯探员 |
[18:24] | You put this in his hands, his hands only. | 只能亲手交给他本人 |
[18:25] | – You understand? – yes, sir. | 明白了吗 -是 先生 |
[18:26] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[18:27] | Larry, you got a chopper coming your way. | 拉里 有架直升机正赶往你那里 |
[18:29] | You should have the drive in five minutes. | 5分钟后你就可以拿到它 |
[18:30] | We’re gonna stay with Dubaku. | 我们得和杜巴库在一起 |
[18:31] | Get back to us as soon as you got anything. | 有消息就通知我们 |
[18:33] | Copy that. | 好的 |
[18:45] | Sean. | 西恩 |
[18:46] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:47] | What’s wrong? | 出了什么事 |
[18:49] | Just listen to me, and try not to overreact. | 听我说 别太激动 |
[18:50] | Okay, we have a situation, | 出了点状况 |
[18:52] | But I think I have a way to handle it. | 但我觉得我可以解决 |
[18:54] | What situation? you told me you had everything under control. | 什么状况 你说一切都在你掌控中 |
[18:56] | I do… | 是的 |
[18:58] | – But they have Dubaku’s database. – what? | -可他们弄到了杜巴库的名单 -什么 |
[19:01] | Sean, our names are on that list. | 西恩 我们的名字都在上面 |
[19:02] | You told me that you were taking care | 你说过你会处理好这件事 |
[19:04] | Of this, and now you’re telling me | 可现在又说 |
[19:05] | – That they have our names? – no, they don’t | -他们有我们的名字 -不 还没到那步 |
[19:06] | Have our names yet, so here’s the plan. | 现在的计划是 |
[19:08] | Sean, we have to get out of here. | 西恩 我们得离开这里 |
[19:09] | We have to get out of here right now! | 马上走 |
[19:11] | I’m not going to jail, Sean! | 我不想进监狱 |
[19:12] | – Do you hear me? – nobody’s going to jail. | -你听到没有 -谁都不会进监狱 |
[19:14] | – I promise. – I’m sick of your promises. | -我保证 -少来这套 |
[19:15] | You promised me that this | 你上次不是保证过 |
[19:16] | Is all taken care of. | 一切都搞定了吗 |
[19:18] | You promised me you’re leaving your wife. | 你还保证说要和你老婆离婚 |
[19:19] | You make all these promises, | 你说过那么多承诺 |
[19:20] | – But you never keep any of them! – stop talking, | -没兑现过一个 -住口 |
[19:22] | And just listen to me– now, I told you I have a way | 听我说 我说过我自有办法 |
[19:24] | Out of this, but I need your help, do you understand that? | 但我需要你帮忙 懂吗 |
[19:26] | Now, listen… okay? | 听我说 好吗 |
[19:30] | As soon as O’Brian downloads those files, | 奥布赖恩把文件下载后 |
[19:33] | We’re gonna crash the entire system, | 我们就搞垮整个系统 |
[19:34] | Every single server on this floor. | 搞垮这层楼的每台服务器 |
[19:37] | That’s crazy. | 天方夜谭 |
[19:38] | No, it’s not crazy. | 不是天方夜谭 |
[19:39] | We’re gonna go up to the mainframe room… | 我们去主机房 |
[19:42] | Initiate a system-wide reformat. | 开始系统格式化 |
[19:43] | We’ll wipe everything clean, | 清除一切信息 |
[19:45] | And they won’t be able to stop it. | 让他们没法阻止这一切 |
[19:48] | We’re gonna have to bypass a lot of safety protocols, okay? | 我们得绕过很多安全协议 |
[19:51] | But nobody’s better at dealing | 但没有人 |
[19:52] | With those servers than you are. | 比你更在行 |
[19:55] | Isn’t that true? | 是吧 |
[19:59] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[20:01] | I can’t do this without you. | 没有你不行 |
[20:09] | Erika? | 艾丽卡 |
[20:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:19] | We’re gonna have to… | 我们得把… |
[20:22] | Tie the main servers together. | 主机都联一起 |
[20:26] | I need an AVI motherboard, | 我需要一块AVI主板 |
[20:27] | But you’re gonna have to reconfigure it | 但你得重新配置下 |
[20:28] | For a macro uplink. | 让它进行宏上链 |
[20:30] | Okay, and we have to hurry. | 好 我们得快点 |
[20:31] | The drive is gonna be here any minute. | 那块磁盘很快就会送到这了 |
[20:33] | Go up to the mainframe room and get started. | 你去主机房开始行动 |
[20:36] | I’m gonna prep the motherboard. | 我先去弄主板 |
[20:37] | I’ll meet you up there. | 再去那里找你 |
[20:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:43] | We’re gonna be fine. | 一切会好起来的 |
[20:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:51] | I love you, too. | 我也是 |
[20:53] | Okay, let’s go. okay. | 好 走吧 |
[21:22] | These are Marika Donoso’s personal effects. | 这些是玛丽卡·道诺索的私人物品 |
[21:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:27] | Copy that. | 好的 |
[21:28] | Get back to me. | 保持联系 |
[21:31] | That was Larry. | 是拉里 |
[21:32] | they got the drive | 他们得到了磁盘 |
[21:34] | Chloe’s gonna be working on them. | 克罗伊在破解中 |
[21:35] | They should have something in the next few minutes. | 几分钟后就会有结果 |
[21:37] | That’s all that matters, | 你就只关心这件事 |
[21:38] | Right, Jack? | 对吗 杰克 |
[21:40] | I don’t like what happened to Marika | 我也不想看到 |
[21:42] | Any more than you do. | 玛丽卡有什么不测 |
[21:43] | We did what was necessary. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[21:44] | You better figure out a way to live with it. | 你得想开点 |
[21:46] | How, Jack? Pretend that it never happened? | 怎么想开 装作没发生过吗 |
[21:47] | Is it that easy for you? | 你就那么无动于衷吗 |
[21:50] | I’ll let you know when | 克罗伊一有消息 |
[21:52] | Chloe’s got something. | 我会通知你 |
[22:03] | Here it is. | 磁盘在这里 |
[22:09] | This is a PX-1-7 drive. | 这是PX-1-7磁盘 |
[22:11] | It’s got an auto-erase function. | 有自动擦除功能 |
[22:13] | We’ve only got one download. | 我们只能下载一次 |
[22:28] | Checking new data import. Encryption Sigma 12 dectected. | [检查载入的新数据中 检测到西格玛12加密模式] |
[22:37] | Where have you been? | 你去了哪里 |
[22:39] | Just took a little longer than I thought. | 比我预计的时间长了些 |
[22:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:48] | Checking surveillance. Got to keep an eye on Larry and O’Brian. | 查看监控录像 得盯着拉里和奥布赖恩 |
[22:51] | Once we do this, they’re gonna | 一旦我们下手 |
[22:53] | Realize someone’s up here in a few seconds. | 他们很快就会知道有人在这里捣鬼 |
[22:54] | We’ll have to make a clean exit. | 我们得为自己想好退路 |
[23:00] | How much longer is this going to take? | 还要花多久 |
[23:01] | I just have to bypass safety protocols. | 我刚绕过安全协议 |
[23:04] | Once they’re down, | 一旦通过验证 |
[23:06] | I’ll start the reformat. | 我就开始直接格式化 |
[23:11] | Go ahead. | 说 |
[23:12] | Dubaku hasn’t arrived at the airfield, | 杜巴库还没到机场 |
[23:13] | And he’s not answering his cell phone. | 他没接电话 |
[23:15] | – What’s going on? – FBI got him. | -出了什么事了 -他被联调局抓到了 |
[23:16] | What?! | 什么 |
[23:18] | How long have you known about this? | 这件事你知道多久了 |
[23:19] | They’re not going to get anything out of him. | 他们不会从他那得到任何情报 |
[23:21] | He’s unconscious in the hospital. | 他在医院处于昏迷状态 |
[23:23] | There was a crash during a chase. | 他们在追捕中出了车祸 |
[23:24] | Listen, the FBI recovered that database | 听着 联调局弄到了 |
[23:27] | You told me about, the list of names. | 你说过的那些名单 |
[23:28] | I’m in the process of deleting it. | 我正在删除它 |
[23:30] | I’m going to erase every trace of it. | 不能留下蛛丝马迹 |
[23:31] | I don’t have to tell you what will happen if they get that list. | 不用我说你也知道失败的后果 |
[23:34] | They won’t. I’m gonna take care of the database. | 不会的 名单的事由我来搞定 |
[23:35] | You need to take care of Dubaku. | 你得搞定杜巴库 |
[23:37] | – Don’t worry about him. you just make sure… – damn it! | -别操心他 你得确保 -可恶 |
[23:40] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[23:41] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[23:42] | – It-it isn’t working. – what do you mean, it isn’t working? | -这样不行 -怎么不行了 |
[23:44] | All the inputs are active, | 指令输进去了 |
[23:46] | The servers are aligned, but the reformat won’t start. | 服务器也联网了 但就是不能格式化 |
[23:48] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 岂有此理 |
[23:50] | Okay, well, just-just think it through, Erika. | 好好想想 艾丽卡 |
[23:51] | – Right? you can do this. – Would you just shut up? | -你行的 -你安静点行吗 |
[23:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:54] | Okay. | 行 |
[23:55] | Has to be server three. | 一定是三号服务器的问题 |
[23:59] | All right, server three was upgraded | 三号服务器上周 |
[24:00] | Last week. | 升级过 |
[24:02] | Which means they restored | 也就是说他们把 |
[24:04] | The partitions to the system default settings. | 磁盘分区恢复到了系统默认状态 |
[24:05] | How could I be so stupid? | 我怎么会这么蠢 |
[24:08] | I just have to configure the parameters. | 只要重新设置下参数就行 |
[24:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:21] | Okay? is that it? | 好了吗 这样就行了吗 |
[24:24] | I think so. | 是的 |
[24:28] | Program’s running. | 程序在运行中 |
[24:35] | What? What’s happening? What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[24:36] | – The hard drive’s reformatting. – what? | -硬盘正被格式化 -什么 |
[24:38] | The files are being erased. | 文件正被删除中 |
[24:40] | We’re losing everything. | 信息全部丢失 |
[24:41] | Well, make it stop. | 让它停下来 |
[24:43] | – I don’t have the access. – Get the PX-1-7 out. | -我没权限 -卸载PX-1-7磁盘 |
[24:44] | It’s too late. It’s erased. | 太晚了 数据已被擦除 |
[24:49] | This is deliberate. it’s not a glitch. | 这是人为的 不是系统故障 |
[24:51] | Someone’s trying to crash the system. | 有人想搞垮系统 |
[24:53] | Where’s your mainframe room? | 主机房在哪里 |
[24:54] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[25:00] | Here they come. | 他们过来了 |
[25:01] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[25:03] | Almost there. Erika… | -快完了 -艾丽卡 |
[25:04] | – It’s done. – Are you sure? | -完成了 -你确定吗 |
[25:06] | Yeah. it’ll take a few minutes for the reformat to be complete, | 是的 还要几分钟才能完成格式化 |
[25:09] | But there’s no stopping it. | 但已经没法阻止了 |
[25:11] | Oh, baby. | 好的 宝贝 |
[25:13] | I knew you could do it. | 我就知道你行 |
[25:15] | Yeah. we gonna be okay? | 我们没事了吧 |
[25:17] | We’re gonna be fine. | 没事了 |
[25:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:14] | Get on the floor! | 趴下 |
[26:15] | It wasn’t me! | 不是我干的 |
[26:17] | Get on the floor! | 趴下 |
[26:28] | Larry, it wasn’t me. | 拉里 不是我干的 |
[26:31] | Chloe! | 克罗伊 |
[26:32] | Larry, I followed her up here. | 拉里 我跟她来到这里 |
[26:34] | She was trying to crash the system. | 是她想把系统搞崩溃 |
[26:36] | She shot me! | 她还开枪打我 |
[26:38] | I went for the weapon, and it went off. | 我去夺枪 结果枪走火了 |
[26:40] | Security, this is agent Moss. | 警卫 我是莫斯探员 |
[26:42] | I need a team to lock down the mainframe room. | 派一队人过来封锁主机房 |
[26:43] | And get a medic up here! Chloe, can you recover the files? | 派个医生过来 克罗伊 你能恢复文件吗 |
[26:45] | I don’t know yet. | 不知道 |
[26:47] | What files?! what the hell is happening?! | 什么文件 出了什么事 |
[26:48] | You tell me what the hell is happening, Sean! | 你倒说说到底出了什么事 西恩 |
[26:50] | You were shutting me out, Larry, so I looked around on my own. | 你不让我参加行动 所以我就自己调查了 |
[26:53] | I found out that Erika was rerouting the sub-cam channel! | 我发现艾丽卡在重新设定摄像头 |
[26:55] | What the hell was she doing? | 她想干什么 |
[26:57] | She sent out a-a warrant on a vehicle with two suspects. | 她还对两个嫌犯乘坐的车发了通缉令 |
[27:00] | I knew something was wrong. | 我觉得不太对劲 |
[27:01] | That’s not part of her job. | 这不是她的份内事 |
[27:02] | I asked her about it, and she tried to deny it. | 我问过她 但她矢口否认 |
[27:04] | She was acting very strangely. | 她表现得很奇怪 |
[27:06] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你为什么不告发她 |
[27:07] | I don’t know what the hell it meant, | 我不清楚状况 |
[27:09] | So I hacked into her hard drive, | 所以我侵入了她的硬盘 |
[27:10] | And I found schematics for the main server. | 发现了主服务器的结构图 |
[27:12] | Bypass codes | 安全协议的 |
[27:14] | For the safety protocols. | 绕行指令 |
[27:15] | I followed her up here to see what she was up to. | 我跟过来 看她究竟葫芦里卖的什么药 |
[27:19] | The second I realized she was trying to crash | 我刚发现她要 |
[27:20] | The system, i-i confronted her. | 搞垮系统 就冲上去阻止她 |
[27:23] | She shot me. | 她就开枪了 |
[27:25] | I went for the gun. | 我去夺枪 |
[27:27] | Larry, I didn’t mean to kill her. | 拉里 我没想杀她 |
[27:31] | Halt! halt! | 别动 别动 |
[27:33] | Larry, it’s too late. the system’s fried. | 拉里 太晚了 系统已经完了 |
[27:35] | Dubaku’s files are gone. | 杜巴库的文件丢失了 |
[27:37] | Are you sure? can you recover anything? | 你确定吗 不能再恢复了吗 |
[27:39] | The server’s wiped clean. she got everything. | 服务器被删得一干二净 她得手了 |
[27:58] | Is this everything you got? | 只有这些吗 |
[28:00] | No, it’s not. | 还不止 |
[28:01] | I didn’t have time to print out every single | 我没时间打印出 |
[28:03] | Message that came through Erika’s workstation. | 艾丽卡机器上的所有消息 |
[28:06] | That’s everything she was doing for the past three days. | 这只是她过去三天的活动 |
[28:08] | look, Larry, | 听着 拉里 |
[28:11] | I told you what happened. | 我告诉过你事情的经过 |
[28:12] | I feel like you owe me an explanation. | 我觉得你应该给我个解释 |
[28:13] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里到底出了什么事 |
[28:20] | The government’s been compromised by Dubaku. | 政府里有人已被杜巴库收买 |
[28:23] | FBI, Secret Service. | 联调局 特勤局 |
[28:25] | God knows who else. | 天晓得还有谁 |
[28:26] | That’s why I shut you out, brought in Chloe O’Brian. | 所以我让克罗伊参与行动 而不是你 |
[28:28] | We were in the middle of decrypting a file | 我们正在破译一份文件 |
[28:30] | That had the names of everyone on Dubaku’s payroll. | 上面有为杜巴库卖命的人名单 |
[28:32] | Erika erased it when she wiped the server. | 艾丽卡格式化服务器时连名单一起删除了 |
[28:34] | That was our only lead. | 那是我们唯一的线索 |
[28:36] | You should have told me about this. | 你早该告诉我这些的 |
[28:38] | You should have trusted me. | 你早该相信我 |
[28:40] | Sean, I didn’t know who to trust. | 西恩 我当时不知道该信谁 |
[28:44] | You all right? how’s your arm? | 你没事吧 胳膊怎么样 |
[28:46] | It hurts like hell. it’s fine. | 很疼 但是我能挺得住 |
[28:48] | Oh. when you’re up for it, I’m gonna need you | 你稍作调整后 我们需要你帮忙 |
[28:50] | To write a statement. | 写份笔录 |
[28:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:52] | And keep your mouth shut. | 你得守口如瓶 |
[28:55] | We don’t know who else in this building | 局里还有谁为杜巴库工作 |
[28:56] | Might be working for Dubaku. yeah. | 我们还不清楚 喂 |
[28:59] | Larry, don’t ask me how, but I did it. | 拉里 别问我怎么弄的 但我竟成功了 |
[29:00] | You did what? | 你成功什么了 |
[29:02] | I recovered Dubaku’s files. | 我修复了杜巴库的文档 |
[29:04] | What? | 什么 |
[29:05] | I was running a mirror file on an outside server. | 遇到敏感数据时 |
[29:08] | I always do that when I’m dealing | 我总会在一个外部服务器上 |
[29:09] | With sensitive materials. | 启动一个镜像文件 |
[29:11] | Erika’s parameters were too narrow to catch it. | 艾丽卡的参数设置精密很难破译出来 |
[29:13] | How soon can you have it decrypted? | 需要多长时间破译 |
[29:15] | It’s decrypted. it’s been decrypting this entire time. | 已经破译好了 其实一直在破译中 |
[29:17] | Dubaku kept Detailed evidence on everyone. | 杜巴库 记录了所有人为他效力的证据 |
[29:20] | Phone logs, financial records– it’s all here. | 电话记录 酬金记录 都在呢 |
[29:23] | Listen, I’m gonna need you to cross-check with FBI personnel. | 你马上对照下联调局的员工表 |
[29:25] | Sean said Erika was working by herself, | 西恩说艾丽卡是独自为杜巴库卖命 |
[29:27] | But I got to be 100% sure. | 但是我不能完全确认 |
[29:29] | Okay. hold on. | 好 等一下 |
[29:30] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:34] | Chloe recovered the files. | 克洛伊修复了那些文件 |
[29:36] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[29:40] | I should get to that statement. | 我该去做笔录了 |
[29:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:44] | Sean? | 西恩 |
[29:46] | When you’re done there, | 等你做完笔录 |
[29:48] | I want you to go downstairs and see Dr. Weber. | 就下楼去见韦伯医生 |
[29:50] | You shot a fellow agent. | 你开枪击中了同事 |
[29:51] | You’re gonna want to talk to somebody. | 你得跟心理医生谈谈 |
[29:54] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[30:10] | Hey, do you have any idea What’s going on with the servers? | 知道服务器 到底怎么了吗 |
[30:13] | Not a clue. | 不清楚 |
[30:15] | The whole system’s down. | 整个系统都崩溃了 |
[30:16] | I tried to get into the mainframe room, And security has got it locked off. | 我想进主机房 保安不让进 |
[30:20] | Ask Larry about it, Janis. | 去问拉里吧 詹尼斯 |
[30:21] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[30:23] | I got to run an errand. | 我有任务在身 |
[30:25] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[30:58] | Agent Hillinger. Dont’t move. | 希林格探员 别动 |
[31:00] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[31:02] | Hold off. | 慢着 |
[31:07] | You better start talking to me right now! | 马上给我交代 |
[31:11] | I’d like to speak with my attorney. | 我要找律师 |
[31:19] | Put him in holding. | 把他给我关到审讯室去 |
[31:30] | Get me Bill Buchanan at the White House. | 给我接白宫的比尔·布坎南 |
[31:45] | Where is my sister? | 我妹妹呢 |
[31:47] | Where’s Marika? | 玛丽卡呢 |
[31:49] | There was an accident. | 出了场车祸 |
[31:52] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[31:55] | Marika didn’t make it. | 玛丽卡死了 |
[31:57] | What-what do you mean? | 你 你什么意思 |
[31:59] | There was a crash. | 她出了交通事故 |
[32:01] | Uh, it happened during the pursuit. | 是在追捕过程中 |
[32:03] | Marika was killed. | 玛丽卡意外身亡 |
[32:05] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:09] | You said that you’d protect her. | 你说过要保护她的 |
[32:11] | You said she’d be okay. | 你说她会没事的 |
[32:12] | We wouldn’t have caught Dubaku without Marika’s help. | 没有玛丽卡的帮助 我们就抓不到杜巴库 |
[32:15] | She was very, very brave, Rosa. | 她很勇敢 真的很勇敢 罗莎 |
[32:18] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[32:21] | This is supposed to make everything okay? | 给我这个 就没事了吗 |
[32:23] | Marika was all I had! | 玛丽卡是我的全部 |
[32:27] | I trusted you with her life, and you let her die?! | 我把她的命交给你 你就这么让她死了 |
[32:31] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[32:32] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[32:36] | You killed my sister! | 你害死了我妹 |
[32:39] | You didn’t care how you did it | 你根本不在乎自己的行事手段 |
[32:42] | or who got hurt! | 也不在乎谁会受到伤害 |
[32:48] | Agent Walker? | 沃克探员 |
[32:55] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[33:03] | I just got off the phone with Larry. | 我刚跟拉里通了电话 |
[33:05] | Dubaku wasn’t lying. | 杜巴库没撒谎 |
[33:07] | On the drive was a list | 硬盘上存着所有政府内 |
[33:08] | Of everyone he was working with in the government. | 为他卖命的人的名单 |
[33:10] | They’re getting ready to make arrests. | 已经准备好抓捕那些人了 |
[33:12] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[33:17] | It’s not over for Rosa. | 罗莎还在纠结 |
[33:23] | What happened to Marika was a tragedy. | 玛丽卡的死 是个悲剧 |
[33:25] | But I’m not going to stand here | 但是我不会站在这告诉你 |
[33:27] | And tell you what we did was wrong, because we weren’t. | 我们做错了 因为我们没有错 |
[33:30] | She made a choice, a brave one, | 她做出了自己的抉择 一个勇敢的抉择 |
[33:31] | To get involved, but she made it. | 她参与了行动 并且她成功了 |
[33:33] | God, listen to yourself, Jack. | 天哪 听听你都在说些什么 杰克 |
[33:34] | You don’t even sound human. | 你一点人性都没有 |
[33:36] | Don’t you feel anything? | 你就一点感觉也没有吗 |
[33:38] | We had a job to do! | 我们是职责所在 |
[33:39] | To protect the hundreds if not | 我们的职责就是 |
[33:40] | Thousands of innocent lives | 保护成千上万的无辜生命 |
[33:41] | That would not have had a choice | 如果我们不那样做 一旦恐怖袭击发生了 |
[33:43] | If we let a terrorist attack take place. | 那些人 还有的选吗 |
[33:46] | What we did wasn’t wrong. | 我们没有做错 |
[33:48] | It was necessary. | 我们这样做 很有必要 |
[33:51] | I read your file. | 我看过你的档案 |
[33:54] | When your wife was killed, did you feel that | 你老婆被杀的时候 你会心痛吗 |
[33:56] | Or did you just tell yourself that that was necessary? | 还是只是告诉你自己 这也是必要的 |
[33:58] | What do you want from me? | 你要我怎么样呢 |
[34:00] | What do you want from me?! | 你到底要我怎么做 |
[34:01] | I just want to know that you feel something! | 我只是想知道 你现在也感到悲痛 |
[34:03] | I want to know that you feel the same kind of pain that I do! | 就像我一样 痛彻心扉 |
[34:06] | Do you feel that?! | 你能感觉到吗 |
[34:08] | Do you feel that?! | 你能感觉到吗 |
[34:17] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[34:22] | You’re going to be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[34:26] | It’s going to take a while. | 只是需要点时间 |
[34:29] | But you will learn to live with it. | 你最终会学会忍受这种痛苦的 |
[34:31] | What if I don’t want to learn to live with it? | 如果我不想学会忍受呢 |
[34:35] | Then quit. | 那就放弃吧 |
[34:39] | And by the way, | 还有 |
[34:41] | That stunt you pulled by the car… | 你在车边救人时表演的绝技 |
[34:44] | …you ever pull your weapon on me again, | 下次再拿枪指着我时 |
[34:47] | You better intend to use it. | 你最好真想一枪打死我 |
[34:50] | I did. | 我真想 |
[35:22] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[35:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[35:24] | How’s dad? | 我爸爸怎么样了 |
[35:27] | He’s still in surgery. | 他还在做手术 |
[35:30] | We’re waiting for word. | 我们还在等消息 |
[35:31] | Is he going to be all right? | 他会转危为安吧 |
[35:34] | He was seriously injured. | 他伤得很重 |
[35:36] | The bullet | 子弹 |
[35:38] | Went through his lung. | 穿透了他的肺部 |
[35:42] | Livy. | 利维 |
[35:44] | The doctors are doing | 医生们 |
[35:46] | Everything they can. | 在全力抢救 |
[35:48] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[35:52] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽啊 |
[35:54] | I want to know who shot my father! | 我要知道 是谁向我爸爸开的枪 |
[35:57] | Your father found out about a conspiracy | 你爸爸发现了 |
[36:01] | Inside the government. | 政府内部的一个阴谋 |
[36:03] | The people behind it tried to kill him. | 于是那些幕后黑手想杀他灭口 |
[36:05] | Who are these people? | 是些什么人 |
[36:06] | We’re trying to find out right now. | 我们目前仍在调查中 |
[36:09] | That’s all I can tell you. | 我只能告诉你这么多了 |
[36:11] | Okay, I want to go to the hospital. | 好吧 我要去医院 |
[36:13] | I want to be there | 他醒过来的时候 |
[36:14] | When he wakes up. I can’t let you do that. | -我要他看见我 -不能去 |
[36:16] | The people who shot your father are still out there. | 拿枪打你爸爸的人仍然逍遥法外 |
[36:19] | It’s not safe. | 你去了不安全 |
[36:20] | I don’t care, I want to see dad! | 我不管 我要见爸爸 |
[36:21] | This is not a debate. | 不许犟嘴 |
[36:23] | I’m not going to risk anything happening to you. | 我不能让你再出什么事了 |
[36:25] | You’re staying in the White House, | 你在白宫里老实待着 |
[36:26] | And that’s the end of it. | 就这样吧 |
[36:28] | Madam president, Bill Buchanan is here to see you. | 总统阁下 比尔·布坎南来见您了 |
[36:30] | I’ll be right out. | 我马上出来 |
[36:36] | There’s a lot we need to talk about, Olivia. | 我们还有很多事要谈 奥利维亚 |
[36:40] | We’ve been ignoring things for far too long. | 好多事情 不能再漠视下去了 |
[36:43] | It took dad getting shot for you to finally want to talk? | 爸爸中了枪 你才想起来跟我谈 |
[36:47] | Let’s not go down this path. | 我们别再无休止地争吵下去了 |
[36:50] | Not again. | 真的不该再吵了 |
[36:53] | Not today. | 也不该在今天吵 |
[36:57] | We’ll talk later. | 待会儿我们再谈 |
[36:59] | One of the guards will take you up to the residence. | 警卫会带你去房间 |
[37:12] | All right, Bill. what is it? | 比尔 什么事情 |
[37:14] | I have very good news. | 好消息 |
[37:16] | Jack Bauer just | 杰克·鲍尔 |
[37:17] | Recovered a database hidden on Dubaku. | 刚恢复了一个杜巴库隐藏的数据库 |
[37:19] | It contains the names of everyone | 政府里为他卖命的人的名单 |
[37:20] | In the government who was working with him. | 都在里面 |
[37:22] | How many? | 有多少人 |
[37:23] | Close to a hundred people, | 接近百人 |
[37:24] | Across all agencies. | 包括所有的单位 |
[37:26] | – Some at very high levels. – My god. | -其中一些还是位高权重的 -天哪 |
[37:28] | Dubaku kept detailed files on every person. | 杜巴库保存了所有人的详细资料 |
[37:31] | This is exactly | 这正是 |
[37:32] | What we’ve been working toward, Madam president. | 我们想要的 总统阁下 |
[37:33] | We can finally put an end | 阴谋 |
[37:34] | To this conspiracy. | 终于可以结束了 |
[37:36] | I assume you’ve already | 我想你已经 |
[37:38] | – Begun acting on this information. – Yes. | -针对这些情报展开行动了吧 -是的 |
[37:40] | As a matter of fact, Larry Moss just identified two more individuals | 事实上 拉里·莫斯刚刚又揪出来两个 |
[37:43] | Working within FBI who were on the list. | 在联调局的内鬼 也在名单之上 |
[37:45] | He’s confident the Bureau is secure. | 他确信联调局已经安全了 |
[37:48] | What’s the next step? | 下一步怎么办 |
[37:50] | I’m working with FBI to coordinate an interagency sweep. | 我在跟联调局联手做一次内部大搜捕 |
[37:52] | We should start making arrests within the hour. | 一小时内 就可以开始抓人了 |
[37:54] | Bill, I don’t know what to say | 比尔 我真不知道该说 |
[37:56] | To thank you. | 什么感谢的话才好 |
[37:58] | What you have done here today | 你今天所做的一切 |
[38:00] | Puts all of us in your debt. | 我们会没齿难忘 |
[38:01] | I appreciate that, Madam president, | 谢谢夸奖 总统阁下 |
[38:03] | But there are a lot of people to thank, | 但是我们还有许多人要感谢 |
[38:06] | Including Jack Bauer. | 包括杰克·鲍尔 |
[38:09] | He’s scheduled to resume his testimony | 他将会在明天早晨 |
[38:12] | Before the senate committee tomorrow morning. | 参议院的听证会上出庭受审 |
[38:14] | I’m aware of that. | 这点我很清楚 |
[38:16] | Madam president, forgive me | 总统阁下 恕我冒昧 |
[38:17] | If I’m out of line, but I feel | 也许我说话有点过分 |
[38:19] | Senator mayer is on a personal crusade | 但是我感觉 迈尔参议员 |
[38:21] | Against Jack. | 有些针对杰克 |
[38:22] | He’s already taken his pound of flesh. | 他已得偿所愿 也该得饶人处且饶人了 |
[38:24] | He dismantled CTU, | 他解散了反恐组 |
[38:26] | Attacked the reputations of people | 毁掉了那些曾为这个国家 |
[38:27] | Who’ve served this country with honor. | 鞠躬尽瘁的人们的名誉 |
[38:29] | Now he wants to make an example of Jack. | 如今 他又想拿杰克来杀鸡儆猴 |
[38:32] | It isn’t right, Madam president, | 这样做是不对的 总统阁下 |
[38:34] | Especially after today. | 尤其是看到今天杰克的表现 |
[38:36] | What are you asking me to do, Bill? | 你要我怎么做呢 比尔 |
[38:38] | I’m asking you to speak to senator mayer. | 我想让您跟迈尔参议员谈谈 |
[38:42] | Jack Bauer helped save this country. | 杰克·鲍尔帮我们拯救了这个国家 |
[38:44] | He doesn’t deserve to spend the rest of his life in prison. | 不该让他在监狱里度过余生 |
[38:49] | I appreciate your sentiments, Bill, | 我很欣赏你的观点 比尔 |
[38:52] | But I’m going to have to think about this. | 但请容我再斟酌一下 |
[38:54] | That’s all I’m asking, Madam president. | 我已别无他求 总统阁下 |
[38:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[39:30] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[39:32] | – I need to talk with you. – About what? | -我得跟你谈谈 -谈什么 |
[39:34] | I told you I was going to follow up on a lead. | 我告诉过你 我在追踪一条线索 |
[39:36] | No, you said you were going to turn yourself in | 不 你说过这件事情一完 |
[39:39] | – As soon as this was over. – And I will. | -你就会投案自首 -我会的 |
[39:41] | But this ain’t over yet. | 但是这事情还没完 |
[39:44] | There’s going to be another attack. | 还会有恐怖袭击 |
[39:46] | Here in D.C. | 就在这里 在华盛顿 |
[39:47] | Dubaku is in custody. he’s already provided us | 杜巴库已经被羁押 他已经供出了 |
[39:49] | With a list of everyone in the government that was working with him. | 在政府里为他卖命的所有人的名单 |
[39:50] | It’s not Dubaku. | 这次不是杜巴库 |
[39:52] | It’s his boss, Juma. | 是他老板 朱玛 |
[39:55] | He knows he’s about to lose control of his country. | 他知道他即将失去对自己国家的控制权了 |
[39:58] | So he’s going to try and rally his people behind him | 所以他企图召集他手下的亡命徒 |
[40:01] | – By striking back at the U.S. – How do you know this? | -合力反击我国 -你是怎么知道的 |
[40:03] | I tracked down a source. | 我追查到一个情报来源 |
[40:05] | What source? | 什么情报来源 |
[40:07] | He was one of the men I worked with on emerson’s crew. | 我曾和他共同为爱默生团伙卖命 |
[40:10] | He had a direct line of communication | 他能跟在桑加拉的朱玛政权 |
[40:12] | With the Juma regime in Sangala. | 进行直接联络 |
[40:15] | It wasn’t easy getting the information out of him, | 从他那得到情报不太容易 |
[40:18] | But I’m convinced it’s accurate. | 但我确信情报可靠 |
[40:20] | – Then you should hand it over to FBI. – No. | -那你应该向联调局报告 -不 |
[40:22] | My source tells me | 情报来源表明 |
[40:24] | That the window opens at 1900 hours. | 行动将会在晚上七点钟开始 |
[40:26] | By the time the FBI | 等联调局办完那些 |
[40:28] | Wades through their procedures and red tape, | 繁文缛节的官文程序 |
[40:30] | It’s going to be too late. | 一切就太迟了 |
[40:33] | What’s the target? | 袭击目标是什么 |
[40:35] | He doesn’t know the exact target, | 他不清楚具体的目标 |
[40:38] | But it’s definitely going to be of high value | 但目标绝对是攻击价值高 |
[40:41] | And high impact. | 破坏后负面效应大的 |
[40:45] | He gave me the name of somebody | 他给了我一个名字 |
[40:46] | – Who’s been involved in the planning. – Who? | -此人参与了行动计划 -谁 |
[40:48] | Ryan Burnett. | 莱恩·伯内特 |
[40:52] | Senator Mayer’s chief of staff. | 迈尔参议员的办公室主任 |
[40:54] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[40:56] | He’s been involved from the very beginning. | 从一开始 他就参与其中 |
[40:59] | What about Mayer? | 迈尔呢 |
[41:00] | No. | 没 |
[41:02] | He’s not involved. | 他没参与 |
[41:03] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[41:05] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[41:08] | You better not be lying to me, Tony. | 你最好是没跟我撒谎 托尼 |
[41:13] | This is real, Jack. | 千真万确 杰克 |
[41:19] | Burnett will be on Dubaku’s list. | 伯内特会在杜巴库的名单上找到 |
[41:21] | As soon as he finds out that Dubaku’s in custody, | 只要他发现杜巴库被羁押 |
[41:23] | He’ll start running. you don’t have a lot of time. | 他会马上逃之夭夭 你没多少时间了 |
[41:25] | I’ve already got a tail on him. | 我已经派人跟踪他了 |
[41:29] | Listen, Jack, | 听着 杰克 |
[41:31] | If you’re with me, | 如果你相信我 |
[41:33] | Meet me at the corner of First and Constitution. | 咱们第一大街跟宪法路的交汇口见 |
[41:45] | I need your help. | 我需要你助我一臂之力 |
[41:59] | Thank you for your patience. | 让大家久等了 |
[42:02] | As I’m sure some of you already know, | 你们有些人一定已经知道 |
[42:04] | Our government and its ancillary agencies, | 我们的政府及其下属机构 |
[42:06] | Including this office, | 包括咱们这 |
[42:08] | Have been infiltrated by operatives | 都被杜巴库 |
[42:10] | In league with ike Dubaku. | 安插了内鬼 |
[42:14] | Yes, senator? | 请讲 参议员 |
[42:16] | Ryan, can you step in here? | 莱恩 你能进来一下吗 |
[42:18] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[42:27] | I’m going to the White House. | 我现在要去白宫 |
[42:29] | Sir? | 怎么了 |
[42:30] | President Taylor wants to speak to me | 关于杰克·鲍尔的事情 |
[42:33] | Regarding Jack Bauer. | 泰勒总统要跟我谈谈 |
[42:35] | Bauer? | 鲍尔 |
[42:36] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[42:37] | I don’t know, | 我也不清楚 |
[42:39] | But we’ll find out soon enough. | 不过一会儿就知道了 |
[42:40] | It’s odd, though. | 太奇怪了 |
[42:42] | What is, sir? | 什么太奇怪了 长官 |
[42:44] | Bauer was pulled away | 今天早上 鲍尔就被联调局 |
[42:45] | From the senate hearings this morning | 从听证会上带走 |
[42:47] | To help the FBI with an investigation. | 去帮他们调查一宗案子 |
[42:49] | And now the president | 现在总统又要跟我谈 |
[42:50] | Wants to talk to me about him. | 关于他的事情 |
[42:52] | I don’t like the timing of this. | 无巧不成书啊 |
[42:55] | Grab your laptop, Ryan. | 带上你的手提电脑 莱恩 |
[42:57] | I want you there with me. | 你跟我一块儿去 |
[42:59] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[43:10] | Units in place. Operation on schedule. | [人马就位 准备行动] |