时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[00:16] | Put down your weapon. now! | 把枪放下 快点 |
[00:19] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:21] | Where’s ryan burnett? what? | -莱恩·伯内特在哪儿 -什么 |
[00:23] | Senator mayer’s chief of staff– where is he? | 迈尔参议员的办公室主任 他在哪儿 |
[00:25] | Tony double-backed to one of his contacts | 托尼从他的线人口中 |
[00:27] | Who gave him information of a second attack. | 得知有第二次袭击 |
[00:29] | It’s gonna take place here in washington within the hour. | 一个小时内就会在华盛顿发动袭击 |
[00:31] | Juma’s operatives are carrying it out. | 朱玛的手下正在行动 |
[00:33] | Burnett’s been supporting them all along. | 伯内特一直在暗中支持他们 |
[00:35] | He knows where the attack’s gonna take place, so you can | 他知道下次袭击的地点 所以 |
[00:37] | Either tell me where he is, Or i will find him myself. | 如果你不告诉我他的下落 我就自己找 |
[00:40] | Mr. burnett, you are a traitor and a terrorist. | 伯内特先生 你是个叛国者 恐怖分子 |
[00:42] | I am not. | 我不是 |
[00:44] | I love my country. | 我爱我的祖国 |
[00:46] | Mr. bauer, this is president taylor. | 鲍尔先生 我是泰勒总统 |
[00:49] | Where’s the target?! | 目标在哪儿 |
[00:51] | What you’re doing is against the law, mr. bauer. | 你的所作所为已经触犯了法律 鲍尔先生 |
[00:54] | I am ordering you to stand down. | 我命令你收手 |
[00:57] | Where’s…? | 在哪儿 |
[00:59] | Take mr. bauer away. he’s under arrest. | 把鲍尔先生带走 他被逮捕了 |
[01:01] | You should have come to me. | 你本该先来找我的 |
[01:03] | You should have presented your case. | 你本该先来报案的 |
[01:04] | And would it really have made a difference, ma’am? | 就算报告给您 又有什么分别呢 阁下 |
[01:09] | Colonel dubaku is dead. | 杜巴库上校已经死了 |
[01:10] | Laurent must never know about this, | 永远不能让劳伦特知道这件事 |
[01:14] | Or about his father’s cowardice. | 还有他父亲是个懦夫 |
[01:16] | There is no sign of my father. | 我父亲不见了 |
[01:18] | Let me take his place on the assault team. | 让我取代他在突击队的位置吧 |
[01:21] | Spoken like a true dubaku. | 果真是虎父无犬子啊 |
[01:22] | Laurent, it is time for us to go. | 劳伦特 我们该出发了 |
[01:25] | This is it, larry, no question. | 这就是了 拉里 绝对没问题 |
[01:27] | They’re moving out. | 他们出动了 |
[01:28] | Any idea what the next target is? | 知道下个目标是什么吗 |
[01:30] | No. | 不知道 |
[01:34] | From our location, | 从我们的位置 |
[01:35] | It is approximately 100 meters to the entrance. | 到入口大概有100米的距离 |
[02:09] | The following takes place between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. | 以下事件发生在晚上7点到8点 |
[02:44] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[02:48] | That’s it. i need to see her right now. | 够了 我现在就要见她 |
[02:50] | Ms. taylor, the president will see you as soon she is able | 泰勒女士 总统一有空就会见你的 |
[02:53] | Well, you tell her her daughter is done waiting. | 那你告诉她 她女儿不想再等了 |
[02:56] | I’m going to the hospital to be with my father. | 我现在去医院陪我父亲 |
[02:58] | I think it would be a good idea | 我想在你走之前 |
[02:59] | To talk to your mother before you do that. | 还是去跟她说一声为好 |
[03:01] | The president’s orders are that you remain in the white house. | 总统有令 让你继续留在白宫 |
[03:07] | So if i try to leave, | 那么如果我想走 |
[03:09] | You will actually physically restrain me? | 你会对我施行人身限制吗 |
[03:11] | Oh, that would never happen, ms. taylor, | 不会那样的 泰勒女士 |
[03:13] | Because i know you have too much respect | 因为我知道你对你母亲 |
[03:15] | For your mother and her office | 还有她的工作给予了足够的尊敬 |
[03:17] | To ever let things get that far. | 绝不会做得太离谱 |
[03:20] | Well done, agent. | 算你说得好 探员 |
[03:23] | You’ve been at this a while. | 你干这行有好长时间了吧 |
[03:26] | Five administrations, ma’am. | 五届政府 女士 |
[03:39] | Olivia, | 奥莉维亚 |
[03:41] | Your mother asked me to fill you in on what’s happening. | 你母亲让我告诉你发生了什么事 |
[03:43] | Well, with all due respect, ethan, | 恕我直言 伊桑 |
[03:45] | You’re the last person she should be sending. | 她派你来传话是大错特错了 |
[03:47] | There’s about to be another terrorist attack on this city. | 城内将会有另外一起恐怖袭击事件 |
[03:50] | That’s why she wants you to remain here. | 所以她才让你继续留在这里 |
[03:53] | Are we talking about more planes going down? | 你是说会有更多飞机会失事 |
[03:56] | We don’t know. | 还不清楚 |
[03:57] | But whatever’s going to happen will happen soon. | 但是不管会发生什么 都已是迫在眉睫了 |
[04:00] | I’m heading to the Pentagon. | 我要去五角大楼了 |
[04:01] | On top of all of this, | 最重要的是 |
[04:03] | There’s also the invasion to deal with. | 还有一个进兵计划需要处理 |
[04:05] | So, bear in mind, | 所以 记住 |
[04:08] | Your mother’s under tremendous pressure right now. | 你母亲正面临巨大的压力 |
[04:15] | It’s only a matter of time before the media picks up | 媒体知晓安全措施加强之事 |
[04:17] | On the heightened security measures. | 只是个时间问题 |
[04:18] | I want to issue a statement | 我要在他们知晓之前 |
[04:20] | Before that happens. | 发布一个声明 |
[04:21] | Play down the actual likelihood of an attack, | 对袭击的现实可能性进行淡化处理 |
[04:23] | Talk about the security measures | 告知媒体安全措施 |
[04:24] | as being due diligence, rather than… | 只是出于必要的考虑 而避免谈及… |
[04:26] | No, meredith. | 不 梅瑞狄斯 |
[04:27] | The public deserves the truth. | 公众有权了解实情 |
[04:28] | We stress caution and calm, | 我们需要强调谨慎和冷静 |
[04:30] | But we acknowledge we have intel | 但是我们必须承认情报显示 |
[04:31] | about another terror attack | 我们正面临着又一起恐怖袭击 |
[04:33] | Yes, ma’am. angela and i will have something | 是的 阁下 安吉拉和我 |
[04:35] | For you as soon as possible. | 会尽快为您起草演讲稿 |
[04:40] | Madam president, larry moss is calling in. | 总统阁下 拉里·莫斯打来电话 |
[04:41] | He says he’s got a lead on the attack. | 他说有关于袭击的线索 |
[04:44] | Put him through. | 电话接过来 |
[04:45] | Agent moss, you’re on with the president. | 莫斯探员 已为您接通总统阁下 |
[04:47] | Madam president, we’ve discovered | 总统阁下 我们发现 |
[04:49] | What we believe was a staging area | 并确信在波托马可河南岸 |
[04:51] | Being used by terrorists on the south shore of the potomac, | 有一处集结待命地区已被恐怖分子占用 |
[04:54] | Near the itp rail and shipyards. | 此地就靠近ITP铁路和船厂 |
[04:55] | Madam president, we’ve identified one of the men | 总统阁下 我们已经确认当中一名男子 |
[04:57] | As general juma. | 就是朱玛将军 |
[04:59] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:01] | Juma’s in dc? | 朱玛在华盛顿 |
[05:02] | Yes, ma’am, and we know that there are at least | 是的 阁下 就我们所掌握的情况 |
[05:04] | A dozen other men involved in the attack, | 至少还包括另外12名恐怖分子 |
[05:06] | And they are armed for a small war. | 他们全副武装 准备发起一场小规模的战争 |
[05:08] | Have you found evidence that tells us | 有没有发现任何关于 |
[05:10] | Where the target might be? | 袭击目标的证据 |
[05:11] | No, ma’am, but we have search teams | 没有 阁下 但我们已派出搜查小组 |
[05:13] | Out looking for the men, and we’re hoping that | 找寻这伙歹徒的下落 我们希望 |
[05:15] | Agent walker has more information. | 沃克探员能掌握更多线索 |
[05:17] | She’s the one who i.d.’d juma, but, uh, | 是她发现的朱玛 但是 |
[05:19] | We’ve lost contact with her. | 我们和她失去了联系 |
[05:21] | Lost contact? | 失去联系 |
[05:23] | Yes, madam president, | 是的 总统阁下 |
[05:24] | But we have every reason to hope that she’s still alive | 但我们有足够的理由相信她还活着 |
[05:26] | And in pursuit of the terrorists. | 还在继续追踪恐怖分子 |
[05:28] | If she’s out there, ma’am, we’ll find her. | 如果她在那儿 阁下 我们会找到她的 |
[05:49] | Hold it right there! | 不许动 |
[05:51] | I’m agent renee walker, FBI. | 我是蕾妮·沃克探员 联邦调查员 |
[05:53] | Agent walker, we just got an alert on you. | 沃克探员 我们刚刚接到搜寻你的警报 |
[05:55] | you need to call larry moss | 你们得马上打电话给 |
[05:56] | At fbi right now. tell him there’s gonna be | 联调局的拉里·莫斯 告诉他们 |
[05:58] | A terrorist attack on the white house. | 会有一场针对白宫的恐怖袭击 |
[05:59] | Yes, ma’am. i’ll call it in right away. | 好的 长官 我现在就打给他们 |
[06:01] | this is thompson… | 我是汤普森 |
[06:14] | Ranger thompson, please respond and report your location. | 巡警汤普森 请报告你的位置 |
[06:17] | Ranger thompson… | 巡警汤普森 |
[06:27] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[06:29] | The attorney general wants you transferred to his custody | 司法部长希望把你转交到他手下羁押 |
[06:32] | So he can file criminal charges. | 这样他可以对你提出刑事诉讼 |
[06:34] | Have we learned anything else about the attack? | 有没有任何袭击的消息 |
[06:36] | I reached tony. | 我跟托尼联系上了 |
[06:37] | He couldn’t get any more information from his guy. | 他从线人那里得不到半点情报 |
[06:39] | According to the fbi, renee walker | 据联邦调查局说 |
[06:42] | Followed a lead on her own | 蕾妮·沃克独自追踪线索 |
[06:43] | To an abandoned warehouse on the potomac. | 来到波托马可河边一个废弃的仓库里 |
[06:45] | Got a visual on a heavily-armed commando unit | 发现了一支以朱玛为首的 |
[06:47] | Led by juma himself. | 全副武装的突击队 |
[06:48] | But she went missing right after she called it in. | 但是在她汇报完之后 就失去了联系 |
[06:50] | What do you mean, missing? | 失去联系是什么意思 |
[06:51] | We’re not sure. | 还不确定 |
[06:53] | The fbi’s searching the area, | 联邦调查局正在搜索那一区域 |
[06:54] | But there’s no sign of her, or any evidence | 但是还没有任何她的踪迹 |
[06:56] | Telling us what the target might be. | 也没有关于目标的线索 |
[06:57] | Burnett knows. | 伯内特知道 |
[06:58] | The president offered him an immunity deal. | 总统以赦免他为交换条件 |
[07:00] | He turned it down, hasn’t said a word since. | 他拒绝了 什么都没说 |
[07:02] | Damn it, bill, he was talking when they stopped me. | 该死 比尔 他要开口的时候我被拦住了 |
[07:04] | Put me in a room with him for five minutes, | 把我和他关在一个屋子里 给我5分钟 |
[07:05] | And we can stop this thing from happening. | 我们能阻止阴谋得逞的 |
[07:07] | Jack, even if i was willing to release you, | 杰克 就算我愿意放了你 |
[07:08] | He’s being transported to kennedy memorial. | 他也已经被送去肯尼迪医院了 |
[07:10] | You couldn’t get access to him. | 你根本无法接近他 |
[07:12] | Fine. then you do it. | 好吧 那你去 |
[07:13] | You can get access. | 你能接近他 |
[07:14] | I’m not trained in coercive techniques. | 我没受过高压刑讯技术的训练 |
[07:16] | This is not a maybe. | 这件事是板上钉钉的 |
[07:18] | Ryan burnett is an accessory to a terrorist attack. | 莱恩·伯内特是恐怖分子的同伙 |
[07:20] | If you don’t do this, people will die. | 如果你坐以待毙 无辜百姓就会性命不保 |
[07:22] | Look, i’m not arguing about what needs to be done. | 我不想跟你争论该做什么 |
[07:24] | But i can’t do it. i don’t do that. it’s not me. | 我不会干 也不想干 那不是我的风格 |
[07:25] | – That’s not good enough. – jack! | -这不是个好理由 -杰克 |
[07:27] | Damn it, bill. that’s not good enough. | 该死 比尔 这不是个好理由 |
[07:28] | You were the one who told me, people who stand by– | 是你告诉我冷眼旁观的人 |
[07:30] | They might as well help them plant the bomb. | 等同于密谋袭击的帮凶 |
[07:35] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[07:37] | Bill, you have to do this. | 比尔 你必须干 |
[07:43] | I can’t, jack.I’m sorry | 我做不到 杰克 对不起 |
[07:50] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[07:55] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[08:21] | This is it, general. | 就是这了 将军 |
[08:30] | We’re on the other side of the conduit. | 我们在管道的另一边 |
[08:33] | Are you in position? | 你到位了吗 |
[08:35] | Yes, general. | 是的 将军 |
[08:36] | I’ll be ready for you. | 准备好了 |
[08:40] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[08:43] | I thought i heard you say something. | 我以为你说话了 |
[08:45] | Just, uh, talking to myself. | 我自言自语呢 |
[08:47] | Yeah. hey, i tell you we’re having people over | 对了 我跟你说了周六 |
[08:49] | On saturday? | 我们来几个人搞个派对 |
[08:51] | Nothing fancy. we’re bringing in chinese. | 没什么特别的 就是带点中国菜 |
[08:53] | You think you’re gonna make it this time? | 这回你能去吗 |
[08:55] | Oh. chinese. | 中国菜 |
[08:59] | But i was looking forward to sheila’s cooking. | 但我还是想吃希拉做的饭 |
[09:25] | All clear, general. | 搞定 将军 |
[09:26] | Excellent. | 干得好 |
[09:44] | We’ll have access in ten seconds. | 10秒钟后 我们就能进入 |
[09:46] | Once we’re in, we’ll have two minutes | 一旦进入里边 在附近的报警器 |
[09:48] | Until the proximity alarms come back up. | 报警之前我们有2分钟的时间 |
[09:50] | 5 Five, | |
[09:52] | 4 3 Four, three, | |
[09:54] | 2 1 Two, one… | |
[09:58] | Move! | 行动 |
[10:39] | I’ve accessed the secret service tracking grid. | 我已进入特勤局追踪网络 |
[10:43] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[10:45] | Right here in the oval office. | 就在总统办公室里 |
[10:50] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[11:19] | Clear. | 安全 |
[11:30] | We will meet resistance, | 我们可能会遇到抵抗 |
[11:32] | which we must counter quickly.Silently. | 并且必须悄无声息 速战速决 |
[11:36] | We have nine minutes | 距离下一次 |
[11:38] | until the next secret service roll call. | 特勤局例行通话还有9分钟 |
[11:40] | We must find the president by then. | 我们必须在这之前找到总统 |
[12:12] | That will clarify that. | 那会澄清那件事 |
[12:13] | Yeah, I’ll let you know, | 没错 一旦准备好发布 |
[12:14] | as soon as it’s ready for release. | 我就会通知你 |
[12:16] | Let go of the phone. | 放下电话 |
[12:21] | Five minutes until roll call, general. | 距例行通话还有5分钟 将军 |
[12:57] | Juma had your father killed. | 朱玛派人杀了你父亲 |
[12:59] | What? | 什么 |
[13:01] | Listen to me, I know that Dubaku is your father. | 听着 我知道杜巴库是你父亲 |
[13:02] | Juma’s been lying to you. | 朱玛一直在骗你 |
[13:04] | Your father is dead. | 你父亲死了 |
[13:05] | My father is alive! | 我爸活着 |
[13:07] | Juma had to make sure that your father didn’t talk. | 朱玛必须杀人灭口 |
[13:09] | So he sent a man named Udo to murder him. | 所以他派一个叫乌铎的人杀了你父亲 |
[13:12] | No. No, I… I don’t believe you. | 不 不 我不相信你 |
[13:15] | Look, I was there when Udo did it. | 乌铎杀他的时候我就在场 |
[13:17] | That’s how I found you. By following him back to the rail car. | 我跟踪他上了轨道车才找到了你 |
[13:20] | General Juma betrayed you. | 朱玛将军背叛了你 |
[13:22] | You are lying. You are lying! | 你在撒谎 你在撒谎 |
[13:57] | Renee! | 蕾妮 |
[13:59] | I know the target. | 我知道攻击目标了 |
[14:02] | Reissued warrants and order for transport, sir. | 请重新签发押送犯人的授权书 长官 |
[14:10] | Sorry, Jack. | 很抱歉 杰克 |
[14:16] | This way, Mr. Bauer. | 这边走 鲍尔先生 |
[14:19] | Bill Buchanan. It’s Larry Moss. | -我是比尔·布坎南 -我是拉里·莫斯 |
[14:21] | Renee Walker says the target is the white house. | 蕾妮·沃克说袭击目标是白宫 |
[14:24] | How good is her intel? | 情报可靠吗 |
[14:25] | Firsthand. She says they’re getting in via subterranean access. | 很可靠 她说他们是从地下管道进入的 |
[14:28] | I’ll initiate a lockdown. | 我会启用安全屋 |
[14:30] | You alert CIRG. | 你去调遣紧急事件反应小组 |
[14:32] | This is Bill Buchanan. | 我是比尔·布坎南 |
[14:34] | I have confirmation the white house is a target of a terrorist attack. | 我已确认 白宫成为恐怖袭击的目标 |
[14:36] | Condition red. Secure the president. | 红色警戒 保护总统 |
[14:39] | Get to your posts. | 各就各位 |
[14:42] | Jack, I could use your help. | 杰克 我需要你的帮助 |
[14:45] | I need to know you’ll do exactly as I say. | 我要确定你会按我说的做 |
[14:47] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[14:50] | Where’s the president now? | 总统在哪 |
[14:51] | Oval office. | 在总统办公室 |
[14:56] | -What’s the meaning of this? -You need to come with us. | -怎么了 -您得跟我们来 |
[14:58] | – The white house is under attack. – What?! | -白宫遇袭 -什么 |
[15:00] | Madam president, we need to go. | 总统阁下 我们得走了 |
[15:04] | Ma’am, we need to go right now. | 女士 我们现在就得走 |
[15:05] | Ms. Taylor. | 泰勒女士 |
[15:07] | I’ve got the president’s daughter. | 我已找到总统女儿 |
[15:08] | We’re on our way to the lockdown. | 正赶往安全屋 |
[15:11] | Men are down. There’s no safe path out. | 有探员受伤 没有安全的出口了 |
[15:13] | We need to secure her in the first floor lockdown. | 我们必须把她送到一层的安全屋 |
[15:15] | Bill, we’re clear. | 比尔 这边安全 |
[15:16] | – What the hell is he doing here? – He’s with me. | -他在这儿干嘛 -他是我的人 |
[15:18] | Madam president, right now, you need all the help you can get. | 总统阁下 目前你需要一切能得到的援助 |
[15:20] | How is this happening? Where’s my daughter? | 怎么会这样 我的女儿呢 |
[15:22] | Aaron Pierce is taking her to lockdown | 亚伦·皮尔斯正将她带往安全屋 |
[15:24] | as we speak, but we need to move. | 我们得走了 |
[15:25] | Agents in zones five, seven and nine, please respond. | 五区 七区 九区的探员 听到请回答 |
[15:29] | Five, seven and nine, respond. | 五区 七区 九区 请回答 |
[15:31] | I can’t reach anyone in the quadrant. | 无法联络到信号区内的探员 |
[15:33] | Juma’s men are headed straight for us. | 朱玛的人马直奔我们而来 |
[15:35] | They know where she is. | 他们知道总统在哪 |
[15:37] | They’re tracking her, Bill. | 他们在追踪总统 比尔 |
[15:40] | Madam president, let me see your tracker. | 总统阁下 让我看看您的追踪器 |
[15:42] | Bill, what’s the most direct route | 比尔 安全屋最近的通道 |
[15:43] | – to the lockdown? – From the east. | -怎么走 -从东边走 |
[15:45] | I’ll head west with the tracker and draw them away. | 我会带着追踪器去西边 引开他们 |
[15:47] | You go with Jack. | 您跟着杰克 |
[15:50] | Agent Bauer. | 鲍尔探员 |
[15:52] | This is your house. I’ll follow. | 这是你的地盘 我跟着你 |
[15:56] | We’re moving the president to lockdown. | 我们正护送总统去安全屋 |
[15:58] | Agent Hovis, we’ve got agents down in multiple quadrants. | 霍维斯探员 多个区域都有探员遇袭 |
[16:02] | We need reinforcements, sir. | 我们需要增援 长官 |
[16:04] | Copy that. We’re on our way to the lockdown now. | 收到 我们正去往安全屋 |
[16:07] | Let’s go. | 上 |
[16:15] | General. | 将军 |
[16:16] | The president has left the oval office. | 总统离开了办公室 |
[16:18] | She’s heading down the west corridor. | 她正朝西边走廊走去 |
[16:21] | Udo, take your team that way. | 乌铎 带你的人去那边 |
[16:23] | We’ll trap her in between us. | 我们两面夹击 |
[16:54] | We’re getting close to the president, sir. | 我们离总统越来越近了 长官 |
[16:57] | Up ahead, around this corner. | 在前面 绕过这个弯儿 |
[17:07] | The president’s tracker, sir. | 总统的追踪器 长官 |
[17:12] | They know we’re here. | 他们知道我们来了 |
[17:14] | They’re moving the president to the lockdown. | 他们正把总统送往安全屋 |
[17:16] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[17:27] | Take him. We need hostages. | 带上他 我们需要人质 |
[17:30] | Start gathering ’em up. | 把他们押到一起 |
[17:32] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[17:49] | We’ve engaged hostiles on the way to the lockdown. | 我们在去安全屋的途中遭遇敌人火力 |
[17:52] | We do not have a visual on the president. | 我们没看到总统 |
[17:53] | We’re still two minutes away. | 我们还有两分钟路程 |
[17:56] | Get up! | 起来 |
[17:59] | Get up! Get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 起来 |
[18:03] | Move it! Come on! Come on, move it! Come on! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[18:05] | Aaron, it’s Jack. I’m with the president, | 亚伦 我是杰克 我和总统在一起 |
[18:07] | approaching lockdown. where are you? | 正去安全屋 你在哪 |
[18:08] | We’re still upstairs, Jack. | 我们还在楼上 杰克 |
[18:12] | Move! Move! | 快走 |
[18:15] | Hostiles are in control of the area. | 敌人已占领了这个楼面 |
[18:16] | Looking for a way past them to the lockdown. | 我正在考虑如何绕过他们抵达安全屋 |
[18:18] | Copy that. Juma’s men are closing on our position. | 收到 朱玛的人正在逼近 |
[18:21] | You’re going to have about 30 seconds to get here | 在30秒内你必须赶到 |
[18:23] | – before I have to seal this door. – Understood. | -不然我就要封门了 -明白 |
[18:25] | You will not close this door until my daughter gets here. | 我女儿不来不许你关门 |
[18:27] | Madam president, right now, your life is the priority, | 总统阁下 现在您的性命高于一切 |
[18:29] | whether you like it or not. | 由不得您 |
[18:30] | Please, step inside. | 请进屋 |
[18:48] | Madam president, are you all right? | 总统阁下 您还好吗 |
[18:50] | Aaron, it’s Jack. | 亚伦 我是杰克 |
[18:51] | We’re sealed off in the lockdown. | 我们已经在安全屋内 |
[18:52] | We came under attack. We didn’t have a choice. | 我们遇到袭击 别无选择 |
[18:54] | We couldn’t have made it anyway, Jack. | 反正我们也无法到达了 杰克 |
[18:56] | We’ll try to find a way out of the building. | 我们会试着找条路出去 |
[18:58] | Copy that, Aaron… | 收到 亚伦 |
[18:59] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[19:01] | Jack, do you read me? | 杰克 听得到吗 |
[19:05] | Aaron, it’s Jack. Do you copy? | 亚伦 我是杰克 听得到吗 |
[19:08] | Damn it. Juma’s cut off our communication. | 妈的 朱玛切断了我们的联系 |
[19:10] | I need to know that my daughter’s safe. | 我必须确认我女儿的安全 |
[19:12] | Madam president, I can’t answer that yet. | 总统阁下 我还无法确保这点 |
[19:20] | Abo. | 安博 |
[19:48] | General Juma, | 朱玛将军 |
[19:50] | They brought in reinforcements. | 他们的增援来了 |
[19:51] | I don’t know how much longer | 我不知道 |
[19:53] | we can hold them off from your position. | 我们还能守住多久 |
[19:55] | Stand by. | 原地待命 |
[19:57] | Ngozi? | 盖兹 |
[20:02] | Agents are moving in from | 探员正从四面八方赶来 |
[20:03] | all directions; we will be heavily outnumbered. | 敌众我寡 实力悬殊 |
[20:07] | Does secret service know the president is secured in the lockdown? | 探员们知不知道 总统在安全屋里 |
[20:10] | The only ones who saw are dead. | 唯一一个看见的人已经死了 |
[20:12] | Put me on to their communications channel. | 把我接通到他们的通讯频道 |
[20:16] | Go ahead, sir. | 说吧 长官 |
[20:18] | This is general Juma. | 我是朱玛将军 |
[20:19] | I have the president. | 我抓住了总统 |
[20:21] | Evacuate immediately, or she will die. | 立即撤退 否则我就杀了她 |
[20:28] | I need proof you have the president before I can give that order. | 我需要确认总统在你手上 才能下令撤退 |
[20:31] | – Let us speak to her. – Who is this? | -让我们和她通话 -你是谁 |
[20:33] | Special Agent Hovis. | 霍维斯探员 |
[20:34] | Agent Hovis, | 霍维斯探员 |
[20:36] | Move your men out of the building | 把你的人撤出白宫 |
[20:37] | and beyond the fence line, or I will kill the president. | 撤出警戒线 不然我就杀了总统 |
[20:40] | And her death will be on your head. | 而且她的死会算在你头上 |
[20:46] | Agent Hovis? | 霍维斯探员 |
[20:48] | We’re pulling back. | 我们正在撤 |
[20:49] | All agents, fall back immediately! | 所有探员 立即撤退 |
[20:53] | I repeat:all agents fall back. | 重复 所有探员撤退 |
[21:06] | General, secret service is retreating. | 将军 特勤局正在撤退 |
[21:13] | They are retreating, general. | 他们正在撤 将军 |
[21:15] | All of them? | 所有人都撤了吗 |
[21:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[21:19] | Gather all the hostages and bring them here. | 把所有人质带到这儿来 |
[21:24] | – Lock down the exits. Move. – Yes sir. | -封锁出口 行动 -遵命 长官 |
[21:39] | Confirming secret service retreat in western quadrant. | 确认西区探员正在撤退 |
[21:42] | Copy, general. | 收到 将军 |
[21:46] | The only reason secret service would retreat | 特勤局撤退的唯一原因 |
[21:48] | is if they thought juma had the president. | 是他们以为总统在他们手上 |
[21:50] | But that man, Bauer, said he got my mother into the lockdown. | 但是鲍尔说他已经把我妈送进安全屋了 |
[21:53] | Juma’s bluffing them. | 朱玛在虚张声势 |
[21:55] | We need to get out of here | 我们得从这儿出去 |
[21:57] | and let our people know that as soon as possible so they can retake the building | 让大家知道这里的情况并夺回白宫 |
[22:00] | Get out of here? How? They’re everywhere. | 从这儿出去 怎么做 到处都是他们的人 |
[22:02] | – Move it! -Shh! | 快走 |
[22:06] | Keep your hands on your head– move it! | 把手放在头上 快走 |
[22:08] | Go! move it! | 快点 |
[22:10] | Go! move! | 走 快点 |
[22:16] | Move it! move! | 快点 快 |
[22:22] | Move it! | 快点 |
[22:24] | Come on, move! | 快点 快走 |
[22:25] | Move it! move your feet. | 快点 动起来 |
[22:26] | Get out here. | 出来 |
[22:27] | Move it. move it. | 快点 快点 |
[22:28] | Right here. keep going. | 就是这 快点 |
[22:29] | Come on. move it! | 快点 快点 |
[22:31] | Sit down! sit down! everyone down! | 蹲下 蹲下 都蹲下 |
[22:32] | Everyone down! | 都蹲下 |
[22:34] | Get down. down now! | 蹲下 快 |
[22:38] | Get down! turn around. turn around. | 蹲下 转过身去 转过去 |
[22:51] | Can you open it? | 你能打开吗 |
[22:52] | Yes. | 能 |
[22:54] | Assuming the specifications hodges gave us are correct. | 要是霍奇给我们的说明书没错的话 |
[22:57] | How long? | 要多久 |
[22:58] | 15 minutes. | 15分钟 |
[23:33] | We confronted them in one of the first floor corridors. | 我们在一层的一个走廊里和他们正面交火 |
[23:35] | At that point, Juma ordered us to retreat, | 那时 朱玛让我们撤退 |
[23:38] | Threatening to kill the president if we didn’t comply. | 威胁说如果我们不照办的话会杀了总统 |
[23:41] | But he never gave a visual confirmation | 但我们没亲眼见到 |
[23:43] | – He was holding the president? – No, he didn’t, but i felt, | -总统在他手里 -没有 但我觉得 |
[23:45] | At that point, i had no choice but to pull back. | 那时我除了撤退没别的路可走 |
[23:47] | His men were killing civilians and agents. | 他的人在屠杀平民和探员们 |
[23:49] | Any idea how many people are still trapped inside? | 知道现在还有多少人被困吗 |
[23:51] | Cross-checking the evacuees with the white house manifest. | 比对工作人员名单和已撤离人员的姓名 |
[23:53] | So far, it looks like 53. | 到现在为止 好像是53个 |
[23:56] | Any secret service? | 有特勤局的人吗 |
[23:58] | As far as I know, We have no agents left in there still alive. | 据我所知 里面的探员都牺牲了 |
[24:01] | Hostage Rescue Team is moving in the place. | 人质救援小组已各就各位 |
[24:03] | They’ll be prepared to storm | 他们已经整装待发 |
[24:04] | The building as soon as the order is given. | 只要一声令下他们就猛攻进去 |
[24:06] | Yeah, well, at this point, | 是呀 这个节骨眼上 |
[24:08] | That order has to be given by the vice president. | 必须让副总统定夺了 |
[24:10] | What’s his status? | 他在哪 |
[24:11] | Secret service has him en route To a secure location. | 特勤局正护送他前往一个安全的地方 |
[24:14] | All right, let me know as soon as he’s locked down. | 好的 他安全了通知我一声 |
[24:17] | And Hovis, I need an infrared sat-scan of the building. | 霍维斯 给我一份白宫的红外卫星扫描图 |
[24:20] | Highest resolution possible. | 要最高的分辨率 |
[24:21] | Got it. | 好的 |
[24:26] | Jack Bauer | [登记名单: 杰克·鲍尔] |
[24:28] | You didn’t tell me that jack was in the white house. | 你没跟我说杰克在白宫 |
[24:30] | He was under arrest. | 他是被捕了 |
[24:32] | Being held under guard when the attack took place. | 在袭击发生时他被看管着 |
[24:35] | Under arrest for what? | 为什么被捕 |
[24:37] | He found out an aide to senator mayer named burnett | 他发现了参议员迈尔的副手伯内特 |
[24:39] | Was part of the conspiracy. | 参与了这场阴谋 |
[24:42] | He was caught torturing him… In the white house. | 杰克对他逼供时被逮个正着 就在白宫里面 |
[24:48] | Almost killed the man before he was stopped. | 差点要了他的性命 |
[24:54] | Renee, the president is our priority, not jack bauer. | 蕾妮 你的首要任务是总统 不是杰克·鲍尔 |
[24:57] | – Are we clear on that? – Clear. | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[24:58] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | -你确定 -是的 |
[25:09] | They’re bringing in more hostages. | 他们正带来更多的人质 |
[25:13] | Get down! now! | 快坐下 |
[25:14] | Get in here! sit! | 过来 坐下 |
[25:17] | No talking. | 不许说话 |
[25:20] | I don’t see olivia. | 我没有看到奥利维亚 |
[25:23] | Madam president, that’s good news. | 是好消息啊 总统阁下 |
[25:24] | I know aaron pierce. | 我了解亚伦·皮尔斯 |
[25:26] | He will do everything in his power to make sure that your daughter is safe. | 他会尽他所能 保护您的女儿 |
[25:29] | This is the white house, for god’s sake. | 我的上帝 这可是白宫啊 |
[25:31] | How is it possible that they were able | 他们怎么通过我们的 |
[25:33] | To get around our security protocols? | 重重警戒的 |
[25:34] | There’s only one explanation. | 只有一种可能 |
[25:36] | They had help on the inside. | 他们有内应 |
[25:37] | From whom? | 是谁 |
[25:45] | Oh, this is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[25:47] | Juma must realize that there’s no way for him to get out of this alive. | 朱玛肯定知道他不可能活着出去了 |
[25:51] | I’m afraid he does. This is his endgame. | 恐怕是的 这是他的最后一搏 |
[25:53] | He came here to make a statement, | 他来这个国家是为了敲山震虎 |
[25:55] | And he’s willing to die for it. | 而他甘愿为此牺牲 |
[25:56] | As soon as the rescue teams realize that you’re secure, they’ll move in. | 当营救小组知道您没事时 就会再冲进来的 |
[25:59] | It’s only a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[26:01] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[26:03] | – Is that some kind of explosive? – no. | -是爆炸装置吗 -不对 |
[26:05] | Mr. bauer? | 鲍尔 |
[26:07] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[26:08] | They’ve got the access codes. | 他们有通行密码 |
[26:11] | I need to get into that panel. | 我必须人让那个控制面板短路 |
[26:13] | Is there something I can do? | 我能做什么吗 |
[26:14] | Yeah, give me that toolbox over there. | 把那个工具箱给我 |
[26:16] | Put it on the table. | 放在桌子上 |
[26:36] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[26:43] | Madam president, plug the cord into the wall, please. | 总统阁下 把插头插进去 |
[26:46] | Now. | 快点 |
[26:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:04] | General. | 将军 |
[27:10] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:11] | It just went dead. | 突然坏了 |
[27:12] | Somehow, they must have disabled the circuitry from inside. | 他们肯定是从里面把线路搞短路了 |
[27:16] | Then, we’ll use c4 to blow open the door. | 我们用C4炸弹炸开门 |
[27:19] | We’ll have to drill sinkholes into each of the 11 locking rods. | 我们必须要在11个锁眼都打洞 |
[27:22] | It will take too long. | 太费时间了 |
[27:23] | Depending on how the steel is hardened, | 这得看钢筋有多坚固 |
[27:25] | C4 might not even work. | C4炸药可能都不管用 |
[27:28] | Then we’ll find another way. | 车到山前必有路 |
[27:46] | There can be no room for doubt. | 不可否认的是 |
[27:48] | We have the president trapped. | 总统已成困兽 |
[27:51] | We open up that door, we become a part of history. | 只要我们打开那扇门 就可以名垂青史了 |
[27:55] | We will find another way. | 车到山前必有路 |
[28:19] | Yes. | 请讲 |
[28:22] | Just a moment. | 等一下 |
[28:26] | Call came in on the dedicated uplink. | 有您的专线电话 |
[28:28] | I heard it. | 我听到了 |
[28:30] | It’s him, sir. | 是他 长官 |
[28:37] | Put him on speaker. | 开到免提 |
[28:42] | General, didn’t expect to be hearing from you directly. | 将军 没想到会和你直接通话 |
[28:45] | What is it i can do for you? | 我可以为你做些什么 |
[28:46] | We have a problem. | 我们有一个麻烦 |
[28:48] | The president is secured in the lockdown. | 总统在安全屋里 |
[28:51] | Well, we prepared you for that possibility. | 在下早有所料 |
[28:53] | We gave you the specs for the locking mechanism. | 我把那个安全屋的设施说明书给你了 |
[28:55] | They shorted the lock out from the inside. | 他们在里面把控制面板短路了 |
[28:58] | I need you to find me another way in. | 请你再帮我找一个进去的方法 |
[29:01] | General, I’ve given you everything i have to give. | 将军 我已倾囊相助了 |
[29:03] | My part in this thing is over. | 我的使命已经完成了 |
[29:13] | Are you forgetting that you don’t have the shipment yet? | 你忘记了你货物还没有到手吧 |
[29:16] | Now, general, I expect you to be an honorable man. | 将军 我希望你言而有信 |
[29:19] | We made a deal. | 我们有约在先 |
[29:20] | We held up our end of the bargain. | 我遵守了我的承诺 |
[29:22] | We got you in the white house. | 把你弄进了白宫 |
[29:24] | I expect you to hold up yours. | 我希望你也能信守你的承诺 |
[29:25] | I don’t care about your expectations. | 我对你的期望不感兴趣 |
[29:27] | You help me, or i will destroy that shipment | 你不帮我的话 我就在货到你那里之前 |
[29:30] | Before it ever arrives to you. | 把它销毁 |
[29:33] | Hang on. | 等会 |
[29:36] | Well… | 好吧 |
[29:37] | Seaton, what do you think? | 西顿 你怎么想 |
[29:40] | Can he do what he says? | 他真的做得出来吗 |
[29:42] | The shipment’s not due in the port for another two hours. | 两小时内船都不会靠岸 |
[29:44] | His men will have plenty of time to destroy it, render it useless. | 他的人有的是时间 毁了它 让它报废 |
[29:56] | General? | 将军 |
[29:58] | Tell me– who else is in the lockdown with the president? | 告诉我 安全屋里还有谁 |
[30:01] | My men saw her enter with another man. | 我的人看到她和另一个人进去了 |
[30:04] | Well, i’m looking at the white house manifest, | 我在看白宫的人员清单 |
[30:08] | And according to this, olivia taylor | 上面说 奥利维亚·泰勒 |
[30:11] | Is presently in the building with you. | 现在正在你那边 |
[30:13] | The president’s daughter? | 总统的女儿 |
[30:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[30:18] | Their system logs everyone in and out electronically. | 这个系统自动记录进出人员 |
[30:20] | If it says that she’s in there, she’s in there. | 如果上面说她在的话 她一定在 |
[30:22] | Now, you find olivia taylor, | 把她找到 |
[30:23] | And you’ll get the president to open that door. | 你就可以威胁总统开门了 |
[30:27] | Your shipment will arrive as planned. | 你的船会如期到达的 |
[30:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:36] | There, you see– stress. | 看见了吗 压力 |
[30:37] | Stress… | 压力 |
[30:38] | Is the fertilizer of creativity. | 才是创造力之本 |
[30:43] | Let’s play some darts. | 还是玩会飞镖吧 |
[30:47] | The president’s daughter is somewhere in the white house. | 总统的女儿就在白宫 |
[30:49] | Let’s find her. | 我们去找到她 |
[30:59] | Raise your heads. | 抬起头来 |
[31:01] | Show me your faces. | 让我看到你们的脸 |
[31:17] | What do you think’s going on? | 你觉得发生什么事了 |
[31:21] | I asked you a question, | 我问你话呢 |
[31:23] | Mr. buchanan. | 布坎南先生 |
[31:27] | You think I made the wrong call with bauer. | 你是不是觉得我惩罚鲍尔错了 |
[31:30] | You think that if I’d signed off | 你觉得我要是甩手不管 |
[31:32] | On him torturing ryan burnett, | 他逼供莱恩·伯内特的事 |
[31:34] | All of this could have been avoided? | 一切就都可以避免了吗 |
[31:38] | You don’t know what i’m thinking, senator. | 参议员 你根本不知道我在想什么 |
[31:47] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[31:50] | Go ahead and find her and bring her to me. | 快去把她找出来 带她来见我 |
[32:18] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[32:19] | – What did you see? – The door’s guarded. | -你看到什么了 -那扇门有警卫看守 |
[32:20] | Well, there’s got to be another way out. | 肯定有别的出路 |
[32:22] | There are only three exits | 这边只有三个出口 |
[32:23] | To this wing, and they’re all covered. | 但是全有人把守 |
[32:25] | The windows are sealed and hardened. Unbreakable. | 窗户全是加固封锁的 根本打不破 |
[32:27] | We have to let them know | 我必须让他们知道 |
[32:28] | The terrorists are bluffing; that they don’t have my mother. | 恐怖分子在虚张声势 我妈不在他们手中 |
[32:30] | Our only option is to get a signal out. | 我们只能往外发信号 |
[32:33] | We can do it from the windows | 我们可以往窗外 |
[32:34] | – Of the residence. – Okay, okay, good. | -发信号 -好的 好的 |
[32:36] | You’ll be safer if I leave you in a secure area. | 如果我把你留在安全地带会更好点 |
[32:38] | I’ll get the signal out and come back for you. | 我发好信号就会回来找你 |
[32:40] | I’m not gonna sit and hide in some damn vent, agent pierce. | 我不会躲在该死的通风口的 皮尔斯探员 |
[32:43] | Ma’am, it is a long way, | 女士 路途遥远 |
[32:45] | And we’re probably gonna encounter more of juma’s men. | 我们可能会遭遇更多敌人 |
[32:47] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[32:48] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[32:50] | I’m going with you, and don’t try to argue. | 我跟着你 别争执了 |
[32:52] | We don’t have the time. | 没时间了 |
[32:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:56] | Stay behind me. | 跟在我后面 |
[33:14] | Agent moss, sat-scan’s all set up here. | 莫斯探员 红外卫星扫描已经就绪 |
[33:17] | We can see the cluster of hostages, but not the individual bodies. | 我们能看到一群人质 但无法分辨个体 |
[33:21] | That the best they can do? They can’t boost the resolution on this? | 能更进一步吗 让图像更清晰点 |
[33:23] | no, sir. The white house is one of the most | 不行 长官 白宫是世界上 |
[33:25] | heavily shielded buildings in the world. | 防护最好的建筑物 |
[33:27] | Yeah, got it. | 收到 |
[33:29] | – The vice president’s ready. They’re initiating communication. – thanks. | -副总统已经接通 可以通话了 -多谢 |
[33:36] | Give us the room. | 大家出去下 |
[33:47] | You’re on with the vice president. | 你在和副总统通话 |
[33:49] | Mr. vice president, i’m special agent moss, | 副总统阁下 我是莫斯探员 |
[33:51] | Head of the fbi’s dc branch. | 联邦调查局首府分部的主管 |
[33:53] | This is agent walker. | 这是沃克探员 |
[33:55] | I’ve been briefed on the general situation. | 我收到通报了 |
[33:57] | What are the latest facts on the ground? | 最新情况是什么 |
[33:59] | There’s nothing further from general juma, | 没有朱玛的进一步消息 |
[34:00] | But an infrared scan of the building | 但红外扫描显示 |
[34:02] | Shows he’s holding the hostages in a hallway | 他把人质集中到 |
[34:04] | Outside the roosevelt room. | 罗斯福厅外的走廊来 |
[34:05] | Now this is very possibly good news for the president. | 对于总统来讲是个好消息 |
[34:08] | Explain. | 解释下 |
[34:10] | The area’s not one of the more defensible places in the building. | 那个区域易攻难守 |
[34:12] | Tactically, it makes no sense for juma to have chosen it as a base. | 战术上讲 朱玛不应该选那作为阵地 |
[34:15] | However, the area is adjacent to the ground floor lockdown, | 但那地方临近安全屋 |
[34:19] | Which we know the president was en route to. | 我们知道那是总统的必经之路 |
[34:21] | So, you think the president made it into the lockdown? | 你觉得总统在里面了 |
[34:24] | That’s our best explanation for him being there. | 这是最合理的解释 |
[34:27] | We’re therefore are asking you to authorize | 所以我们请求您 |
[34:29] | The rescue operation before juma manages to penetrate the lockdown. | 在朱玛攻破安全屋前 下达营救命令 |
[34:36] | Do you have any other evidence that supports your theory | 还有别的证据表明 |
[34:39] | That the president is in the lockdown? | 总统在安全屋里面吗 |
[34:42] | There’s the fact that he couldn’t produce the president | 他曾被要求出示总统被控制的证据 |
[34:45] | When we asked him to prove that he had her. | 但他没能做到 |
[34:47] | Couldn’t or wouldn’t? | 不能还是不愿意 |
[34:49] | You can’t be certain which one it is, can you? | 你也不能确定 是吗 |
[34:50] | Certainty’s not possible in this case, sir. | 我们确实无法断定 阁下 |
[34:52] | We’re giving you our best estimation | 但这是最好的判断 |
[34:53] | And we urge you to allow us to launch. | 我们请求您批准行动 |
[34:57] | What if you’re wrong? | 如果你错了呢 |
[34:59] | What if juma does have the president? | 如果朱玛控制了总统呢 |
[35:00] | He will kill her as soon as he realizes what you’re doing. | 如果你攻击 他会立即杀了总统的 |
[35:03] | Inaction has its own risks, too, sir. | 不行动也是有风险的 阁下 |
[35:06] | The more time juma has to reinforce his position, | 如果朱玛有更多的时间来加强防卫 |
[35:08] | The more difficult it’ll be to take the building and save lives | 攻占白宫和营救人质会变得更加困难 |
[35:11] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[35:13] | But my priority must be the president’s life. | 但首要考虑的是总统的性命 |
[35:15] | Prudence dictates that i hold off on authorizing the rescue operation | 没有更多总统的情况前 |
[35:19] | Until we can be more certain of her status. | 我要谨慎从事 |
[35:21] | Mr. vice president, | 副总统阁下 |
[35:22] | Terrorists are in control of the white house. | 恐怖分子控制了白宫 |
[35:24] | I would ask you to consider if prudence is the appropriate response in this situation. | 我想问您谨慎是合理的反应吗 |
[35:31] | I thank you for your thoughts, agent walker. | 沃克探员 我感谢你的建议 |
[35:33] | Until you can provide me with more intel on what’s going on in there, | 除非你能提供里面更多的情况 |
[35:38] | You are instructed to refrain from launching any action. | 否则你绝不能轻举妄动 |
[35:42] | Keep me apprised of any further developments. | 及时向我通报最新情况 |
[35:48] | All he’s interested in is covering his own ass. | 他就只管自己的前途 |
[35:51] | He’s the vice president. | 他是副总统 |
[35:53] | Right now, he’s calling the shots. | 现在他说了算 |
[35:56] | It was the right call, sir. | 您的决定是英明的 阁下 |
[35:58] | You can’t order an operation that results in the president’s death | 您没法下达一个置总统于死地 |
[36:01] | And your own elevation to the job. | 而自己却平步青云的命令 |
[36:02] | It would be politically untenable. | 这在政治上是不可接受的 |
[36:04] | Never let anyone hear you talking like that, derek. | 别再这样说了 德里克 |
[36:09] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[36:11] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 阁下 |
[36:33] | Oh, god… | 天哪 |
[36:36] | Oh, my god, aaron! | 我的天 亚伦 |
[36:38] | They would’ve heard those shots, | 他们会听到枪声 |
[36:39] | So you’re going to need to get the signal out before they get back. | 你必须在他们来之前发出信号 |
[36:42] | There’s a security kit behind that door in the bureau. | 门后面有个安全箱 |
[36:45] | It’s got first aid and a flashlight. | 有急救设备和手电筒 |
[36:48] | You’ll flash morse code out the window. | 你去窗口闪摩斯码 |
[36:51] | Reach in my jacket. i got a pen. | 摸下我夹克 那有只笔 |
[36:52] | Here. | 这 |
[36:54] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[36:57] | Give me your hand. | 把手伸过来 |
[37:01] | This is called “code green.” | 这是”绿色代码” |
[37:03] | A dot is a short blink; a dash is a long one. | 一点表明短闪烁 一横表示长闪烁 |
[37:06] | “code green” will signal them to move in. | “绿色代码”就是暗示 让他们行动 |
[37:09] | Go! | 快去 |
[37:39] | General juma, | 朱玛将军 |
[37:41] | I have the president’s daughter. | 我抓到总统女儿了 |
[37:47] | Bring him. | 带上他 |
[38:13] | Sources have confirmed that the siege inside the white house | 消息人士称40分钟前 |
[38:16] | Began approximately 40 minutes ago. | 白宫已经被包围 |
[38:18] | We do not yet have confirmation On the number of hostages being held, | 我们还没得知 到底有多少名人质 |
[38:22] | Or if the president is among them. | 或者总统是否已落入敌手 |
[38:23] | Behind me, you can see dozens of tactical assault units standing by. | 我身后 可以看到几支特警队正在待命 |
[38:28] | Government analysts tell us the order to launching to cut out | 政府分析师告诉我们 攻击命令的下达 |
[38:31] | In these circumstances would rest with the vice president. | 在当前局势下 完全取决于副总统 |
[38:36] | General, i discovered fiber-optic cameras embedded in the chandelier. | 将军 我发现在吊灯里有光纤摄像头 |
[39:02] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[39:04] | Get me a chair. | 给我张椅子 |
[39:05] | Yes, general. | 遵命 将军 |
[39:20] | He spotted the cameras. | 他发现摄像头了 |
[39:25] | Give me a secure channel. | 给我条安全通话线路 |
[39:28] | Go ahead, sir. | 讲吧 长官 |
[39:29] | President taylor, | 泰勒总统 |
[39:32] | I see now that you’ve been watching us. | 我知道你看得见 |
[39:36] | Good. | 好 |
[39:37] | There is something else i think you should see. | 我想让你看一样东西 |
[39:48] | God, no. | 上帝啊 不要 |
[39:53] | If you don’t open the door, | 如果你不开门 |
[39:56] | I’m going to cut out your daughter’s eyes one by one. | 我会一只一只地把你女儿眼睛挖出来 |
[40:01] | And then i’m going to cut out her tongue… | 然后我会把她舌头割掉 |
[40:08] | …and then her head. | 接着是她的头 |
[40:09] | Mom, don’t listen! | 妈 别听他的 |
[40:11] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你的想法 |
[40:13] | How do you know if you open the door that i won’t kill her? | 怎么能保证开门后我就不杀她呢 |
[40:16] | All you need to know | 但你只需要知道 |
[40:18] | Is that i most certainly will kill her If you don’t. | 如果你不开门 她就死定了 |
[40:25] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[40:28] | – Madam president, i can’t! – no. open the door. | -总统阁下 我不能 -开门 |
[40:30] | – Open the door! – i can’t! | -把门打开 -我不能 |
[40:32] | That is my daughter out there. | 我女儿在外面 |
[40:35] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[40:36] | I’ve already lost my son. | 我已经失去了儿子 |
[40:38] | Have you any idea what it’s like to lose a child? | 你知道丧子之痛的痛苦吗 |
[40:41] | Madam president, i am genuinely sorry, | 总统阁下 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:43] | But i cannot let them take you. | 但我不能让他们抓到你 |
[40:45] | There is nothing you can do for her now. | 你现在帮不了她 |
[40:48] | Do you have children, jack? | 你有孩子吗 杰克 |
[40:52] | I have a daughter. | 有个女儿 |
[40:54] | Could you do what you’re asking me to do? | 你能做到你要求我的吗 |
[40:57] | Just stand by and watch her butchered? | 站在这看着她被杀害 |
[41:00] | No, ma’am. | 不能 阁下 |
[41:01] | But i am not the president of the united states. | 但我不是美国总统 |
[41:04] | Well, i am the president. | 我是总统 |
[41:07] | And i am ordering you to open that door. | 我命令你打开门 |
[41:30] | You’re running out of time. | 你没时间了 |
[41:36] | Mom… | 妈 |
[41:38] | Perhaps this will make your mother decide more quickly. | 也许这会让你妈早做决定 |
[42:06] | Mom, you shouldn’t have… | 妈 你不应该 |
[42:08] | I wouldn’t let them hurt you, darling. | 亲爱的 我不会让他们伤害你 |
[42:15] | Damn it, bauer. | 该死 鲍尔 |
[42:17] | What have you done?! | 你都做了些什么 |
[42:26] | All right, general, you’ve got me now. | 好了 将军 你抓到我了 |
[42:29] | There’s no reason to hold anyone else. | 没必要还抓着他们 |
[42:33] | Let them go. | 让他们走 |
[42:42] | You… | 你 |
[42:44] | Don’t give orders to me. | 别对我指手划脚 |
[42:48] | Get the camera ready for her statement. | 把镜头准备好 让她读声明 |
[42:51] | What statement? | 什么声明 |
[42:54] | The last one you would ever give. | 你的最后一次声明 |