时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | No! | 不 |
[00:19] | Sir,it’s senator Mayer. | 先生 是参议员迈尔 |
[00:21] | He is dead. | 他遇害了 |
[00:23] | Are you telling me that Jack Bauer | 你是说 杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:24] | just killed a united states senator? | 杀了一位美国议员吗 |
[00:27] | How could you have let this happen?! | 你们怎么能让这种事发生 |
[00:28] | Mr. Kanin,you are not going to lay this one at my feet. | 卡宁先生 你别把这一切都怪在我头上 |
[00:30] | What is it,Ethan,what’s wrong? | 怎么了 伊桑 出什么事了 |
[00:33] | Madam president,i’m afraid i have no choice | 总统阁下 恐怕我别无选择 |
[00:34] | But to resign as your chief of staff. | 只能辞去联席参谋长一职了 |
[00:37] | You’re taking this too far. | 你想的太多了 |
[00:39] | Where is Jack? | 杰克在哪 |
[00:40] | We don’t have him. | 我们没有抓到他 |
[00:42] | The man who framed Jack for Burnett’s murder was John Quinn, | 陷害鲍尔谋杀了伯内特的人叫约翰·奎恩 |
[00:44] | a Starkwood contractor. | 他是斯塔克伍德的一名雇佣兵 |
[00:47] | Jack went to Mayer to get the evidence to prove it. | 杰克到迈尔那边取证 |
[00:49] | Starkwood was involved with everything | 斯塔克伍德和今天 |
[00:50] | That’s happened today. they were the ones | 发生的一切都有关联 |
[00:52] | That helped Juma and his men bring down the plane and attack the White House. | 是他们协助朱玛一伙撞毁飞机并袭击白宫 |
[00:55] | In exchange,they were allowed to develop | 作为交换 他们获准在桑加拉 |
[00:57] | And manufacture a WMD in Sangala. | 研发并生产大规模杀伤性武器 |
[00:59] | The text message i got off their agent’s cell phone | 我从他们手下的手机里获取的短信 |
[01:02] | Said “port of Alexandria, 10:50 p.m.” | 显示 “亚历山大港 晚上10点50分” |
[01:05] | – Go red,go red! – Engage,engage. | -警报 警报 -打 打 |
[01:16] | Get that truck out of here now! | 快把车开走 |
[01:17] | Tony! the truck– I’m going after it! | 托尼 我去追卡车 |
[01:20] | Cover me now! | 掩护我 |
[01:32] | I’m in possession of a biological weapon | 我这有在亚历山大港 |
[01:33] | Interdicted at the port of alexandria. | 截获的生化武器 |
[01:51] | What’s your status? | 你那边情况如何 |
[01:53] | Package is secure; we’re inbound. | 武器到手了 我们在返回途中 |
[01:54] | What about Bauer? | 鲍尔呢 |
[01:55] | He’s at the scene,sir, | 他在现场 长官 |
[01:56] | But he sought cover nearby. | 但他躲到了附近的掩体 |
[01:57] | We have to assume that he contacted the authorities, | 我们得假定他通知了当局 |
[02:00] | So we’d better be on an accelerated timetable. | 我们要加快进度了 |
[02:02] | Get over here. | 快过来 |
[02:04] | Starkwood reacquired the bioweapon. | 斯塔克伍德重新夺回了生化武器 |
[02:05] | They airlifted the freight right out of here. | 并把武器空运走了 |
[02:07] | They were headed due west from my current position. | 他们从我这的位置往正西方走了 |
[02:09] | Jack,i can’t assault a private compound | 杰克 我不能攻击私人领地 |
[02:11] | Unless i have proof that a weapon exists. | 除非我有他们持有生化武器的证据 |
[02:13] | Okay,where is the CDC? | 好吧 疾病控制中心的人呢 |
[02:14] | They’re scrambling a team right now. | 他们在紧急召集一队人马 |
[02:15] | Send them to me. | 把他们派到我这来 |
[02:16] | You’ll have all the proof you need. | 这有你要的证据 |
[02:18] | Jack,what happened? | 杰克 发生什么事了 |
[02:19] | I was exposed. | 我暴露其中了 |
[02:22] | The following takes place between 11 p.m. and 12 a.m. | 以下情节发生在晚间11点至12点间 |
[02:41] | We’re ready for you,sir,come with me. | 我们准备好了 先生 跟我来 |
[02:55] | Mr. Bauer. | 鲍尔先生 |
[02:56] | Dr. Macer,CDC. | 我是梅瑟尔医生 疾病控制中心的 |
[02:58] | We need you to get undressed. | 请你把衣服脱掉 |
[03:02] | You’re the one that talked to agent Moss? | 你就是那位跟莫斯沟通过的人吧 |
[03:05] | He brought me up to speed, | 他跟我说了你的情况 |
[03:06] | Said you had some information about the bioweapon. | 说你掌握了有关生化武器的线索 |
[03:08] | All i know is that it was developed in Sangala, | 我只知道武器在桑加拉开发 |
[03:11] | And according to rumors from the village that it was tested on, | 据村子里的传闻说 武器正在实验 |
[03:14] | All the victims suffered from dementia and paralysis. | 所有的受害者都得了痴呆症或者瘫痪 |
[03:16] | Check neurological vectors and pathogens. | 检查神经媒介物和病原体 |
[03:18] | How much was released? | 泄露了多少 |
[03:20] | I’m not exactly sure. | 具体不清楚 |
[03:22] | The weapon was stored in a pressurized canister. | 武器都储存在加压罐里 |
[03:25] | It was breached for maybe two minutes | 在我封闭它之前 |
[03:26] | Before i could seal it off. | 大概泄露了2分钟 |
[03:34] | This is not a reaction. | 这不是感染后反应 |
[03:36] | I’ve had these scars. | 这是以前的旧伤疤 |
[03:37] | This is a full spectrum antibiotic. | 这是一种全谱抗生素 |
[03:40] | It should counteract a wide range of known pathogens. | 它可以抑制各种已知的病原体 |
[03:45] | Step inside,sir. | 走到这里来 先生 |
[03:56] | Raise your arms and close your eyes. | 抬起胳膊 闭上眼 |
[04:10] | Janis,where are we? | 詹尼斯 进展怎么样 |
[04:11] | Metro closed down a six-mile stretch of highway 236. | 首府警局关闭了236高速6英里长的范围 |
[04:13] | The CDC first responders are on-site. | 疾病控制中心第一反应小组到达了现场 |
[04:15] | – What the hell’s going on? – One of the bioweapon canisters was breached. | -到底怎么回事 -有一罐生化武器泄露了 |
[04:19] | Jack may have been exposed. | 杰克可能已被感染了 |
[04:20] | – Oh,my god. – Starkwood took the canisters. | -天哪 -斯塔克伍德拿走了毒气罐 |
[04:23] | They’re probably flying it back to their main compound | 他们可能带着托尼·阿尔梅达和武器 |
[04:24] | In Virginia,along with Tony Almeida. | 一起飞回到位于弗吉尼亚的总部了 |
[04:26] | – Almeida? – Yeah,he was working with Jack. | -阿尔梅达 -对 他和杰克一起干 |
[04:29] | We think he might have been taken captive. | 我们估计他已被扣为人质了 |
[04:30] | Hang on one second. i need you to put together | 等一下 我要你做一份 |
[04:31] | A briefing packet on Starkwood. | 有关斯达克伍德的简报 |
[04:33] | I want every division caught up to speed | 我要每个部门都明白 |
[04:34] | On what we might be dealing with. | 我们在跟什么人物较量 |
[04:36] | You planning to move on Starkwood? | 你要对斯塔克伍德采取行动吗 |
[04:37] | That place is enormous; it’s practically a military base. | 那地方太大了 实际上就是个军事基地 |
[04:40] | We’re not going to do anything till we have concrete evidence | 在疾病控制中心给出确凿证据前 |
[04:41] | on the bioweapon from CDC. | 我们不会采取任何行动的 |
[04:43] | Then i’ll inform the president. | 然后我会请示总统 |
[04:44] | She’ll decide how to proceed. | 由她决定如何行事 |
[05:26] | Almeida’s not going to talk. | 阿尔梅达不会开口的 |
[05:29] | He’s not the type; he’s the brave type. | 他不是孬种 他是个硬汉 |
[05:31] | Know the psychology of your subject. | 知己知彼 百战不殆 |
[05:34] | That’s in our manual. | 这是我们的行事准则 |
[05:37] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[05:44] | Mr. Hodges, | 霍奇斯先生 |
[05:46] | We isolated the damaged canister. | 我们已经把泄露的罐子隔离开了 |
[05:49] | We got lucky. | 很走运 |
[05:50] | They know we have the weapons. | 他们知道我们手上有武器 |
[05:52] | That’s not so lucky. | 这就糟糕了 |
[05:53] | How fast can you have them ready? | 多久能准备就绪 |
[05:54] | It’s going to take me at least two hours. | 至少得2小时 |
[05:56] | – Too long,Tom. – Sir,we don’t know | -太久了 汤姆 -先生 我们还不知道 |
[05:58] | What the government knows. | 政府掌握了多少 |
[05:59] | They’re coming,and they’ll be coming | 他们正在行动 而且会 |
[06:00] | With everything they’ve got, | 拿着所掌握的证据找上门来 |
[06:02] | and the only thing that’s going to stop them | 唯一能制止他们的办法 |
[06:04] | is getting these weapons ready to deploy. | 就是部署好这些武器 |
[06:06] | Yes,sir,i’ll do my best. | 是的 先生 我会尽全力 |
[06:09] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[06:17] | Okay,let’s go! | 好了 出发 |
[06:34] | What does the FBI know? | 联邦调查局都知道什么 |
[06:36] | I’m not going to ask you again. | 我不会再跟你啰嗦 |
[06:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:51] | You’re a good man,Tony. | 你是好样的 托尼 |
[06:53] | I know your profile. | 我知道你的背景 |
[06:55] | You’ve had some hard breaks. | 我知道你难对付 |
[06:57] | I don’t want to see you hurt, | 我也不想伤害你 |
[07:01] | So you just tell me what the FBI knows | 所以你只要告诉我联邦调查局 |
[07:03] | About what we’re doing here, | 掌握了多少我们的情况 |
[07:07] | And i can’t say you’ll walk away smiling– | 我不能保证你会笑着走出去 |
[07:09] | That would be unrealistic– | 那是不现实的 |
[07:11] | But you’ll be alive. | 但我会给你一条生路 |
[07:17] | You hear me? | 听清楚了吗 |
[07:25] | But i don’t know anything,Mr. Hodges. | 可我什么也不知道 霍奇斯先生 |
[07:41] | I’m giving you a way out,Tony. | 我是在给你机会 托尼 |
[07:45] | Sir, | 先生 |
[07:47] | May i speak to you for a moment? | 我能跟你说两句吗 |
[07:50] | Not now,Greg. | 现在不行 格雷格 |
[07:52] | Please,sir, Just for a moment. | 拜托了 先生 就一会儿 |
[08:04] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[08:07] | This was supposed to be a covert operation. | 这本该是一次秘密行动 |
[08:09] | That is not the case anymore | 现在已经变样了 |
[08:10] | The government knows that we have these weapons, | 政府已经知道我们拥有这些武器 |
[08:12] | And they’re not just going to sit on that information. | 他们是不会不闻不问的 |
[08:16] | What are you suggesting,Greg? | 你怎么看 格雷格 |
[08:19] | Maybe we should destroy the evidence | 也许我们应该趁还来得及 |
[08:22] | While we still have some time. | 把证据都销毁 |
[08:25] | I can’t believe | 真不敢相信 |
[08:27] | That i’m hearing this from you. | 这话是从你嘴里说出来的 |
[08:29] | I’m just trying to help,sir. | 我只想帮把手 先生 |
[08:31] | I care about this company as much as you do. | 我跟你一样在乎这个公司 |
[08:33] | Oh,i doubt that. | 我深表怀疑 |
[08:36] | We’ve invested a lot of blood and treasure | 为了得到这些武器 我们已经付出了 |
[08:38] | To get these weapons, | 太多金钱和血的代价 |
[08:40] | And i’m not going to give them up. | 我是不会罢手的 |
[08:43] | Think about what you’re risking,sir– | 想想你冒的风险 先生 |
[08:45] | Everything,everything you’ve built. | 一切 所有你打下的江山 |
[08:48] | You say you’re trying to help. | 你说你是要帮忙 |
[08:50] | You know what i think? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[08:51] | I think you’re worried about your own ass. | 我看你就只担心自己的小命 |
[08:53] | Get him out of here and do what you have to do. | 把他带出去 该用刑时就用刑 |
[08:56] | Think about what i said,young man. | 小伙子 想想我跟你说的话 |
[08:59] | You’re a little nervous,Greg. | 你有点紧张了 格雷格 |
[09:01] | Well, I’ve got a news flash. | 我有条大新闻透露给你 |
[09:02] | We’re all nervous. | 其实我们都紧张 |
[09:03] | Keep your doubts to yourself. | 省省你那点优柔寡断吧 |
[09:05] | I’m not going to tell you again. | 不用我再提醒你了 |
[09:11] | We’re going to need to take more blood and saliva samples, | 我们要提取更多的血液和唾液样本 |
[09:13] | And i’d like to collect a spinal fluid specimen. | 还要收集脑脊液样本 |
[09:15] | Until we know what we’re dealing with, we need to keep you under quarantine. | 在我们得出结论之前 你必须被隔离 |
[09:18] | How long is it gonna be till you know whether or not I’ve been infected? | 还要多久才能知道 我有没有被感染 |
[09:21] | We should have the preliminary results in the next 15 minutes. | 初步结果应该会在15分钟后出来 |
[09:23] | – Okay. – Dr. Macer, | -好的 -梅瑟尔医生 |
[09:26] | We’ve detected trace amounts of an airborne pathogen. | 我们在空气中监测到微量病原体 |
[09:28] | It’s concentrated near the truck. | 主要集中在卡车附近 |
[09:30] | We’re also picking it up in the surrounding environments | 在周围环境中也有发现 |
[09:31] | At much lower concentrations. | 但是浓度很低 |
[09:33] | Can you identify it? | 能确定是什么物质吗 |
[09:34] | No,but we’re analyzing a sample now. | 还不能 但我们正在分析样本 |
[09:36] | These levels shouldn’t present any danger | 这种小程度的扩散应该不会 |
[09:37] | To the nearby population, | 威胁到附近的人群 |
[09:38] | But I still want atmospheric monitors set up. | 但还是要对大气实施监控 |
[09:41] | It’s a good thing you sealed off the canister,Mr. Bauer. | 鲍尔先生 你封闭毒气罐真是太明智了 |
[09:44] | You saved a lot of lives. | 你救了很多人的命 |
[09:46] | You’re going to have to transport me back to FBI. | 还要麻烦你们把我送回调查局 |
[09:48] | I’m still material evidence in an ongoing terrorist threat. | 我还是目前恐怖袭击的关键人证 |
[09:50] | Those were our orders. We can run our tests from there. | 这正是我们的使命 那边也能进行检测 |
[09:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:58] | Bob Justman’s been associate counsel | 鲍勃·杰斯曼在过去3年 |
[10:01] | For the past three years. | 一直是助理咨询顾问 |
[10:03] | He and Ethan worked very closely together. | 他和伊桑在工作上关系很密切 |
[10:05] | He is certainly qualified to be chief of staff. | 担当联席参谋长他肯定够格 |
[10:08] | But | 但是 |
[10:11] | After what’s happened today, | 经过今天的事 |
[10:12] | I think you should be looking outside your administration. | 我觉得你应把眼光放到内阁成员之外 |
[10:15] | An insider has a leg up. | 内部成员能助我一臂之力 |
[10:17] | Chief of staff has a steep learning curve. | 联席参谋长可是个极富挑战的职位 |
[10:21] | I think you’re underestimating the value of a fresh perspective. | 我觉得你是低估了新视角的价值 |
[10:25] | You have someone in mind. | 你心中已有人选了吧 |
[10:27] | I do. | 是的 |
[10:29] | Rick Berman. | 瑞克·伯曼 |
[10:34] | Would Rick even consider leaving the private sector? | 瑞克会考虑离开他自己的私营企业吗 |
[10:37] | Well,he’s made his fortune. | 他已经赚了很多钱了 |
[10:38] | I think he’d jump at the chance to serve his country. | 我想他现在很想找个机会为国效力 |
[10:40] | Let’s sit down with him. | 我们找他谈谈吧 |
[10:42] | Great. | 好啊 |
[10:43] | But keep Bob on the list. | 不过还是要再考虑一下鲍勃 |
[10:45] | I still have a good feeling about him. | 我仍觉得他是不错的人选 |
[10:47] | I’ll start to set up meetings Tomorrow. | 我明天就去安排会面 |
[10:50] | Livy,it could take weeks to find Ethan’s replacement. | 利维 想找能接替伊桑的人恐怕还要几周 |
[10:56] | In the meantime, | 在这段时间里 |
[10:57] | I’m going to need a provisional chief of staff. | 我还需要一个代理参谋长 |
[11:00] | I’d like that to be you. | 我想任命你 |
[11:06] | Madam president? | 总统阁下 |
[11:07] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[11:08] | – Tim Woods is here to see you. – Just give me a minute,please. | -蒂姆·伍兹要见您 -过几分钟之后 |
[11:11] | – And then send him in. – yes ma’am. | -再让他进来 -是 阁下 |
[11:13] | Livy,I need someone I can trust. | 利维 我需要一个可以信得过的人 |
[11:16] | Especially after everything that’s happened today. | 特别是经历过今天发生的种种后 |
[11:19] | You’re not going to say “no” to your mother,are you? | 你不会拒绝你的母亲的 对吧 |
[11:25] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[11:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:30] | Madam president,I have Larry Moss | 总统阁下 调查局的拉里·莫斯 |
[11:33] | At FBI calling for you. | 有电话找您 |
[11:34] | What’s this about? | 他有什么事 |
[11:35] | I don’t know the specifics, | 具体情况我也不知道 |
[11:37] | But he says it involves an imminent homeland threat. | 但他说是事关即将威胁国家安全的紧急事件 |
[11:40] | Put him through. | 接进来 |
[11:43] | It’s all right,Tim. | 没关系的 蒂姆 |
[11:44] | I’ve made Olivia acting chief of staff. | 我刚任命奥利维亚为代理参谋长 |
[11:49] | Agent Moss,you’re on with the president. | 莫斯探员 请讲 |
[11:51] | Madam president,we have a situation developing. | 总统阁下 我们取得了一些进展 |
[11:54] | First of all,you need to know that Jack Bauer | 首先 杰克·鲍尔没有杀 |
[11:56] | Did not kill Ryan Burnett nor Senator Blaine Mayer. | 莱恩·伯内特和参议员布莱恩·迈尔 |
[11:59] | He was framed for their murders. | 他是被陷害的 |
[12:00] | I knew it. | 我就知道是这样 |
[12:01] | – Who framed him? – Our operational theory | -是谁干的 -根据我们的战术推断 |
[12:03] | Is that he was set up by Starkwood. | 他是被斯塔克伍德公司设计陷害的 |
[12:06] | I don’t understand. why would Starkwood frame Jack? | 我不明白 为什么他们要栽赃嫁祸于杰克 |
[12:08] | To cover up the fact that they helped Juma stage | 他们是企图掩盖曾经协助朱玛 |
[12:11] | The terrorist attacks today. | 策划了今天的恐怖袭击一事 |
[12:12] | What? | 什么 |
[12:14] | Ma’am,we have evidence | 阁下 我们有证据表明 |
[12:15] | That Starkwood provided Juma | 斯塔克伍德曾向朱玛 |
[12:17] | With technological support and intelligence. | 提供技术支持和内部情报 |
[12:18] | And in return,Juma allowed Starkwood to use Sangala | 而作为回报 朱玛允许他们在桑加拉 |
[12:21] | As a base to operate without having | 建设实验基地 |
[12:23] | To worry about any oversight. | 而且不用担心受到监管 |
[12:24] | A base for what? | 作为什么的基地 |
[12:26] | To manufacture weapons of mass destruction. | 制造大规模杀伤性武器 |
[12:28] | Specifically,biological weapons. | 确切地说 是生化武器 |
[12:42] | What kind of bioweapons are you talking about? | 你说的是哪种生化武器 |
[12:44] | We’re not sure,but it could be | 我们还不确定 很可能是 |
[12:46] | Some kind of neurological pathogen. | 某种神经性病原体 |
[12:48] | CDC has obtained a sample and they’re analyzing it now. | 疾病控制中心已拿到样本正在进行分析 |
[12:51] | Agent Moss,you said there was an imminent threat. | 莫斯探员 你刚说有威胁正在逼近 |
[12:53] | Yes,a large shipment of bioweapons | 是的 一批生化武器 |
[12:54] | Was delivered to Starkwood. | 已经交货给了斯塔克伍德 |
[12:57] | We believe they’re in possession of them now. | 我们认为他们现在持有这些武器 |
[12:58] | Are you saying these weapons are on U.S. soil? | 你是说这些武器就在美国本土吗 |
[12:59] | We suspect they’re at the Starkwood | 我们猜测这些武器就在 |
[13:01] | Headquarters in Virginia. | 斯塔克伍德的弗吉尼亚总部 |
[13:02] | You’re not suggesting that Starkwood | 你不认为斯塔克伍德 |
[13:04] | Intends to use those weapons to attack this country? | 会使用这些武器来攻击我们的国家吗 |
[13:07] | We don’t know,but,given their actions today, | 还不清楚 但照他们今天的行动来看 |
[13:09] | We need to move on Starkwood immediately. | 我们必须马上对斯塔克伍德采取措施 |
[13:15] | Madam President? | 总统阁下 |
[13:19] | Assemble the cabinet and the joint chiefs. | 召集内阁成员和联席参谋长们 |
[13:21] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 阁下 |
[13:45] | Jack was right about Starkwood. | 杰克是对的 斯塔克伍德的确有问题 |
[13:49] | You found evidence that they’ve been supporting Juma. | 你也找到了他们协助朱玛的证据了吧 |
[13:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:53] | Did you find out why? | 查出动机了吗 |
[13:54] | I mean,what could Starkwood possibly get from Juma? | 我是说 他们能从朱玛那捞到什么好处呢 |
[13:56] | The infrastructure to develop and test biological weapons. | 开发和测试生化武器的基础设施 |
[13:59] | We think they’re holding them somewhere | 我们认为这些武器就藏匿在 |
[14:00] | On the Starkwood compound. | 斯塔克伍德军事基地里 |
[14:02] | Okay,where’s Jack? | 好吧 杰克在哪 |
[14:05] | He’s on his way over here. | 在来调查局的路上 |
[14:09] | What,Larry? | 怎么了 拉里 |
[14:13] | He managed to secure the weapons,but then,uh, | 他试图保护武器不被夺走 但 |
[14:17] | Starkwood got them back. | 斯塔克伍德还是抢了回去 |
[14:19] | And when that happened,um… | 而与此同时 |
[14:24] | Jack was exposed. | 杰克暴露在毒气中 |
[14:27] | He may have been infected. | 他可能被感染了 |
[14:28] | He’s being placed under quarantine. | 现正被隔离着 |
[14:30] | Listen,he’s on his way here and we need to find out | 他在来这的路上 我们要让他说出 |
[14:32] | Everything that he learned about these weapons. | 他知道的所有关于这些武器的事 |
[14:34] | And I think you should be the one who debriefs him. | 我想应该由你来给他做笔录 |
[14:40] | And I owe you an apology. | 还有 我要向你道歉 |
[14:43] | I was wrong not to trust you, | 我不该不信任你 |
[14:45] | And I-I let my prejudice about Bauer get in the way. | 我 我被自己对鲍尔的偏见蒙蔽了双眼 |
[14:50] | But | 但是 |
[14:53] | Renee,you should’ve kept me in the loop. | 蕾妮 你也不该瞒着我 |
[14:58] | You should’ve trusted me. | 你应该相信我 |
[15:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:07] | I should have. | 我是该相信你 |
[15:16] | When are we moving on Starkwood? | 我们什么时候开始对斯塔克伍德采取行动 |
[15:20] | Aaron? | 亚伦 |
[15:22] | I’ll check in with you guys later,okay? | 我待会儿再找你们办登记 好吗 |
[15:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:28] | May I speak with you for a moment? | 我能跟你谈一谈吗 |
[15:29] | Of course. I heard you finished | 当然可以 我听说你 |
[15:31] | Your debrief and were on your way out. | 已经做好笔录准备离开了 |
[15:33] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[15:34] | Well,I need you to stay. | 我要你留下来 |
[15:37] | Ma’am? | 什么 |
[15:38] | I’ve been appointed acting chief of staff. | 我被任命为代理联席参谋长 |
[15:41] | Secret service is going to assign an agent | 特勤组要安排一个探员 |
[15:43] | To handle my security detail. | 负责我的安全事宜 |
[15:45] | I’d like that to be you. | 我希望由你来担此重任 |
[15:49] | Well,I’m truly flattered,ma’am, | 真是非常荣幸 女士 |
[15:52] | But as you know,I’m retired. | 但是你知道 我已经告老还乡了 |
[15:53] | I can have you reinstated. | 我可以让你官复原职 |
[15:55] | There are plenty of fine agents on the roster. | 还有大把大把的优秀的探员任你挑选 |
[15:59] | But I don’t want them. | 但我不想要他们 |
[15:59] | I want you. | 我只想用你 |
[16:02] | I can’t go into the details now, | 我现在不能透露太多细节 |
[16:05] | But the threat to this country isn’t over. | 但是对我们国家的威胁还远没有结束 |
[16:07] | We’re in the middle of a crisis, | 我们仍身处危机之中 |
[16:09] | And I need people around me I can trust. | 我需要信得过的人在我身边 |
[16:13] | I trust you,Aaron. | 我信任你 亚伦 |
[16:15] | I can’t say that about a lot of people. | 我不轻易对别人说这句话 |
[16:18] | I’m running into a meeting with the president. | 我马上还要参加总统的会议 |
[16:22] | I’ll assume your answer is “yes.” | 姑且先认为你答应了 |
[16:33] | Gentlemen,ladies,please take your seats. | 先生们 女士们 请就座 |
[16:35] | Yes ma’am | 是 阁下 |
[16:39] | Now,those of you who haven’t had a chance to finish your briefing packets, | 现在谁还没有读完简报的 |
[16:43] | Please keep reading. | 请继续 |
[16:48] | As we’ve all just learned, | 我们也是刚刚得知 |
[16:50] | This day is not over. | 惊心动魄的一天还没有结束 |
[16:52] | Our national security is still being threatened, | 国家安全依然受到威胁 |
[16:56] | And we are here to consider our options. | 召集大家来是要考虑一下我们能做的选择 |
[16:58] | Mr. Woods. | 伍兹先生 |
[17:00] | Your briefing materials | 各位的简报材料中 |
[17:02] | Include FBI intelligence about a cache | 包括联邦调查局得到的一份情报 |
[17:04] | Of biological weapons on Starkwood’s main compound | 称生化武器藏匿在斯塔克伍德 |
[17:07] | In northern Virginia. | 位于北弗吉尼亚州的总部里 |
[17:08] | This is a recent satellite view of the compound. | 这是该基地的近期卫星图像 |
[17:11] | Over three square miles,259 structures– | 面积超过3平方英里 259个建筑物 |
[17:14] | The weapons could be hidden anywhere on the facility. | 武器可能藏在那的任何地方 |
[17:16] | What kind of bioweapons are we talking about? | 是什么样的生化武器 |
[17:20] | This is ben landry,he’s director of CDC. | 这位是本·兰德利 疾病控制中心主任 |
[17:22] | He’s here to answer any questions you may have | 他将就有关病原体的问题 |
[17:24] | In regards to the pathogen. Ben. | 作出回答 本 请说吧 |
[17:25] | I’ve just received a preliminary report | 我刚从外勤探员那里 |
[17:27] | From our agents in the field. | 收到一份初步报告 |
[17:29] | They’ve identified the pathogen as a prion variant | 经他们鉴定 该病原体为朊病毒变体 |
[17:31] | Indigenous to the east congo. | 是刚果东部特有的一种病毒 |
[17:34] | It’s a form of creutzfeldt-jakob disease. | 是克雅氏病症的一种形式 |
[17:36] | It attacks the brain and the nervous system, | 该病毒会侵染大脑和神经系统 |
[17:38] | Causes dementia,physical deterioration, | 造成痴呆 体质下降 |
[17:40] | Ultimately death. | 并最终死亡 |
[17:42] | Standard CJD kills within several months, | 未变异的克雅氏病毒会在几个月内致死 |
[17:44] | But this strain kills more quickly. | 但这一变种致死速度更快 |
[17:46] | How long? | 多久 |
[17:48] | A day,maybe two. | 一天 或许两天 |
[17:49] | There’s no treatment for this disease. There’s no cure. | 目前该疾病是不治之症 无药可医 |
[17:51] | If dispersed over a populated area, | 若扩散到人口稠密的地区 |
[17:53] | The results would be catastrophic. | 后果将是灾难性的 |
[17:55] | But it goes without saying | 但不用我多说 |
[17:57] | We cannot allow a private military force, | 我们绝不允许私人武装力量 |
[18:00] | These killers,to possess weapons of mass destruction. | 这些刽子手们 拥有大规模杀伤性武器 |
[18:03] | We need to find these weapons, | 我们要找到这些武器 |
[18:05] | And arrest those bastards in Starkwood | 逮捕斯塔克伍德的那群混蛋 |
[18:07] | Who are responsible for bringing them here. | 是他们把生化武器带到这里来了 |
[18:11] | Madam president. | 总统阁下 |
[18:14] | Given the size of the compound,it would take | 考虑到基地的大小 我们将 |
[18:18] | A considerable force to locate these weapons. | 花费大量兵力去找出武器的位置 |
[18:20] | Not to mention the fact that | 更不用提那里还有 |
[18:21] | there are 1,500 highly-trained mercenaries on that base. | 1500名训练有素的雇佣兵 |
[18:25] | God forbid they decide to resist. | 但愿他们不会武力抵抗 |
[18:28] | We could have a small war in our own backyard. | 但愿不必后院起火 硝烟四起 |
[18:32] | I share those concerns,madam president. | 总统阁下 我同意上述观点 |
[18:34] | We also have to consider the possibility | 我们也应该考虑到 |
[18:36] | That Starkwood might use these biological weapons against our own forces. | 对方有使用生化武器对抗我们的可能性 |
[18:39] | What about an air strike? | 用空中打击如何 |
[18:43] | A facility that large would require multiple bombing runs. | 打击如此大规模的设施需要反复轰炸 |
[18:45] | We’d be looking at massive casualties on the Starkwood base, | 这就可能造成该基地内伤亡惨重 |
[18:49] | With no guarantee of destroying the bioweapons. | 却不能确保是否能摧毁那批武器 |
[18:51] | For all we know, they’ve been buried underground | 据我们所知 武器可能埋在地下 |
[18:53] | Or in fortified facilities. | 或者藏在加强型防御工事里 |
[18:54] | There’s also a risk that hitting these weapons | 如果打击力量不够强 |
[18:56] | With insufficient force could release the bio-agent | 也有可能会造成那些生化剂 |
[18:58] | Into the atmosphere. | 被释放进大气里 |
[18:59] | We can’t just ignore the law here. | 我们不能无视法律 |
[19:01] | All these scenarios would be in violation | 前面提到的所有方案 |
[19:03] | Of the posse comitatus act. | 都有可能触犯了警卫团法案 |
[19:06] | I mean,we can’t deploy military personnel | 我的意思是 我们不能 |
[19:09] | In a law enforcement capacity. | 在国会没有同意的情况下 |
[19:11] | Not without congressional approval. | 以执法部门的名义部署武装人员 |
[19:14] | What i’m hearing | 我听到的是 |
[19:15] | Is that there are no good options. | 我们没有好的选择 |
[19:19] | I don’t accept that. | 我无法接受 |
[19:22] | Until we find a way to contain this threat, | 除非我们找到控制这次危机的方法 |
[19:25] | We are risking another attack on this country. | 否则我们的国家可能会遭遇另一次袭击 |
[19:28] | And that is an option i won’t consider. | 而我是不会考虑这样的选择的 |
[19:37] | Mr. Hodges wants to know | 霍奇斯先生想知道 |
[19:38] | If you’ve given any thought to his offer. | 你有没有考虑过他的提议 |
[19:44] | Why this loyalty to a government that screwed you over? | 为什么你还要对一个背弃你的政府效忠呢 |
[19:49] | I don’t get it. | 我搞不懂 |
[19:50] | Just tell us | 只要你告诉我们 |
[19:51] | What the FBI knows and you can walk. | 调查局了解的情况 你就可以走了 |
[19:58] | For the record, | 告诉你吧 |
[20:00] | I bet Mr. Hodges a pair of redskins tickets | 我跟霍奇斯先生打赌你不会开口 |
[20:02] | You wouldn’t talk. | 赌注就是华盛顿红皮队的两张球票 |
[20:09] | Looks like i’m going to be sitting | 看来离赛场仅50码距离的 |
[20:10] | On the 50 yard line. | 好座位非我莫属了 |
[20:20] | Hey,what the hell’s going on? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[20:24] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[20:26] | My help? | 我的帮助 |
[20:28] | We need to stop this. it’s gone too far. | 我们得阻止这一切 事情进行得太过了 |
[20:30] | Look,i’m not going anywhere | 除非你告诉我你为什么这么干 |
[20:33] | Until you tell me why you’re doing this. | 否则我哪都不去 |
[20:41] | I’m not spending the rest of my life | 我不想因为乔纳斯·霍奇斯的疯狂行为 |
[20:43] | In prison because Jonas Hodges has lost his mind. | 而在监狱里过下半辈子 |
[20:45] | You know where the weapons are? | 你知道武器在哪里吗 |
[20:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:48] | Then you better tell me right now. | 你最好现在就告诉我 |
[20:50] | I want immunity. | 我想要豁免权 |
[20:52] | Look,i can’t promise you anything. | 听着 我无法给你承诺什么 |
[20:54] | We can call the FBI and negotiate a deal, | 但我们可以给调查局打电话做笔交易 |
[20:57] | Immunity in exchange for your help | 他们给你豁免权 |
[20:58] | In recovering the weapons,that’s the best i can do. | 你就帮他们找到武器 我只能做这么多 |
[21:03] | I can set up a secure landline in my office. | 我可以在我办公室里建立安全线路 |
[21:05] | Good,let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[21:17] | We’re pulling up to FBI. | 我们现在回联邦调查局 |
[21:19] | We have to put you in an isolation suit | 我们得让你先待在这个隔离箱里 |
[21:21] | To transfer you to the quarantine area. | 然后才能把你送到隔离区里 |
[21:23] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[21:25] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[21:28] | No different. | 没什么不同 |
[21:31] | We have the results of Mr. Bauer’s blood work. | 鲍尔先生的血液检查结果出来了 |
[21:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:43] | Open it. | 开门 |
[22:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:22] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[22:23] | Larry wanted me to tell you, | 拉里让我告诉你 |
[22:24] | That CDC arrived with Jack Bauer. | 疾病控制中心的人带杰克·鲍尔来了 |
[22:26] | I’ll meet them down in quarantine. | 我会在楼下隔离区见他们 |
[22:27] | he’s not in quarantine. | 他不在隔离区 |
[22:28] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[22:30] | That’s all i know. | 我知道的就这么多 |
[22:31] | They just cleared security. he’s on his way up. | 他们刚通过安检 他正上楼 |
[22:43] | Jack,are you okay? | 杰克 你好吗 |
[22:45] | My blood work came back positive. | 我的血液检查结果是阳性 |
[22:47] | I’m infected. | 我被感染了 |
[22:48] | Mr. Bauer,there’s a room for you to change in. | 鲍尔先生 你可以在那间屋里换衣服 |
[22:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:53] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[22:58] | But he’s not in quarantine. | 他并没待在隔离区里 |
[23:00] | We’ve learned the disease isn’t contagious. | 我们了解到这种病并不传染 |
[23:02] | It was engineered that way to prevent blowback | 病毒被这么设计的原因是防止 |
[23:04] | On the people deploying it. | 传播病毒的人受到感染 |
[23:05] | Okay. But there has to be something that you can do to help him. | 但你们一定可以想到办法来救他 |
[23:08] | There’s no cure. | 无药可医 |
[23:10] | But he’s patient zero. | 但他是第一个感染者 |
[23:11] | Whatever we learn from the pathogen | 我们需要做进一步的实验 |
[23:12] | Will come from the tests we still need to run. | 来了解病原体的信息 |
[23:18] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[23:20] | This is Macer. | 我是梅瑟尔 |
[23:22] | He’s stable for the moment. | 他现在情况稳定 |
[23:29] | Yeah. | 请进 |
[23:33] | Jack,um… | 杰克 |
[23:35] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么才好 |
[23:38] | Then tell me that agent Moss followed up on Starkwood. | 那就告诉我莫斯在斯塔克伍德上的进展吧 |
[23:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:46] | Larry debriefed the White House | 拉里向白宫汇报了情况 |
[23:49] | And we’re waiting on the president to decide on a course of action. | 我们正等总统决定行动方针 |
[23:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:53] | Any word on Tony? | 有托尼的消息没 |
[23:54] | Sorry,we don’t know anything yet. | 抱歉 目前还没任何消息 |
[23:59] | I need to debrief you | 我要询问你有关 |
[24:01] | On the canisters that you saw. | 你所看见的毒气罐的情况 |
[24:04] | You okay with that? | 你没事吧 |
[24:06] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[24:11] | I read the statement from the port authority cop. | 我看到了港务局警察的口供 |
[24:15] | He said that you risked the mission | 他说你为了救他 |
[24:17] | To save his life. | 差点让整个行动功亏一篑 |
[24:21] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[24:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:10] | Uh,it’s the lab. | 是实验室打来的 |
[25:11] | It’s probably Hodges. | 也许是霍奇斯 |
[25:13] | We should talk to him. | 我们得接电话 |
[25:15] | Put it on speaker. | 打开免提 |
[25:19] | Seaton. | 我是西顿 |
[25:21] | Where the hell have you been? | 你究竟到哪里去了 |
[25:23] | I’ve been trying to reach you. | 我一直在找你 |
[25:25] | I was,uh,checking on Almeida. | 我在看阿尔梅达这里的情况 |
[25:27] | Did stokes get him to talk? | 斯多克斯让他开口了吗 |
[25:30] | He’s still working on that,sir. | 他还在进行 先生 |
[25:31] | I told him to put Almeida down | 我告诉他 如果阿尔梅达不开口 |
[25:33] | If he didn’t start talking. | 就把他干掉 |
[25:34] | I think we should give him a few more minutes,sir. | 我觉得应该多给他些时间 先生 |
[25:37] | We’re busting our asses to get these weapons ready | 我们正忙着在政府行动之前 |
[25:39] | Before the government makes their move, | 部署好这些武器 |
[25:41] | I want all hands on deck. | 大家都要时刻准备 |
[25:44] | We’ll be there soon,sir. | 我马上就来 先生 |
[25:45] | See that you are,Greg. | 那就快点来吧 格雷格 |
[25:49] | Call FBI. | 打电话给调查局 |
[25:51] | I need to set up the secure landline. | 我要设一个保密线路 |
[25:53] | Make sure nobody’s listening. | 确保没人可以窃听 |
[25:55] | All right,well,do it. | 好的 快点干吧 |
[25:58] | I never thought Jonas would take it this far. | 从没想到乔纳斯会走到这个地步 |
[26:01] | I mean,the man’s a patriot. | 他是一个爱国者 |
[26:03] | He founded Starkwood to protect this country. | 他成立斯塔克伍德是为了保护这个国家 |
[26:06] | Yeah,well,why is he attacking it? | 那他怎么还会发动这场袭击呢 |
[26:09] | It’s complicated. | 原因很复杂的 |
[26:11] | I don’t understand it myself. | 我也不了解 |
[26:14] | I should’ve done more to stop this. | 我应该尽自己的全力阻止这次袭击的 |
[26:16] | I should’ve called FBI months ago. | 我本应几个月前就报告调查局的 |
[26:20] | Well,you’re doing the right thing now. | 你现在这么做是对的 |
[26:22] | I’ve pulled together everything we have on Starkwood. | 我把所有关于斯塔克伍德的信息全调出来了 |
[26:25] | Structural specs,aerial maps, | 建筑结构明细 航摄图 |
[26:27] | Topography,company roster, | 还有公司的地形和人员名册 |
[26:29] | – The whole works. – all right. | -全部资料 -好的 |
[26:30] | Upload it onto the inter-agency servers. | 上传到部门间互联服务器上 |
[26:32] | Let’s get everybody on the same page. | 让大家都看到调查进度 |
[26:36] | That’s good work,janis. | 干得好 詹尼斯 |
[26:37] | Renee | 蕾妮 |
[26:41] | I heard about Jack. | 杰克的情况我听说了 |
[26:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[26:45] | I’m still debriefing him but I brought a full | 我还在听杰克的报告 |
[26:47] | Description of the canisters. | 拿到了毒气罐的具体细节描述 |
[26:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:50] | All right,get this out to the field agents. | 好的 传给外勤探员们 |
[26:52] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[26:54] | Hard to tell. | 很难说 |
[26:59] | Larry,so many people have died today. | 拉里 今天太多的人为此付出了生命 |
[27:01] | We cannot let their deaths be for nothing | 我们不能让他们白白牺牲啊 |
[27:03] | we won’t. | 不会的 |
[27:04] | Larry. I’ve got Tony Almeida | 拉里 托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[27:06] | – On the phone. – Almeida? | -在线上 -阿尔梅达 |
[27:08] | He says he’s calling from inside Starkwood. | 他说他现在在斯塔克伍德内部 |
[27:09] | Put him through. | 接过来 |
[27:12] | Go ahead,Tony. | 托尼请讲 |
[27:14] | Who am I talking to? | 你是谁 |
[27:15] | It’s Larry Moss. what’s going on? | 拉里·莫斯 怎么回事 |
[27:17] | I am in Starkwood compound. | 我在斯塔克伍德基地里 |
[27:18] | I was being held by a man named Jonas Hodges, | 被一个叫乔纳斯·霍奇斯的人抓住了 |
[27:21] | But i was released by one of his executives. | 但我被他的一个手下放了 |
[27:23] | A man named Greg seaton. | 他叫格雷格·西顿 |
[27:25] | Now he wants to cut a deal. | 现在他想和我们达成一个协议 |
[27:26] | He wants immunity. | 他想要豁免权 |
[27:27] | What’s he offering in return? | 他能提供些什么情报 |
[27:29] | He knows where the weapons are being held. | 他知道武器的藏匿地点 |
[27:33] | All right,Tony,I got to run this by the president. | 好的 托尼 我要向总统汇报 |
[27:35] | Wait,Larry. | 等一下 拉里 |
[27:37] | Do you know what happened to Jack? | 杰克怎么样了 |
[27:39] | He’s here. | 他在调查局 |
[27:41] | He’s in medical. | 在医务室 |
[27:43] | – Was he hit? – no. | -他中枪了吗 -不是 |
[27:45] | One of the canisters was breached. | 有一个毒气罐泄露了 |
[27:47] | He’s been infected. | 他被感染了 |
[27:50] | Tony,I got to call the White House. stand by. | 托尼 我要联系白宫了 你做好准备 |
[27:52] | Janis,set up a secure connection in the conference | 詹尼斯 在会议室设好白宫和阿尔梅达的 |
[27:54] | Room with Almeida and the White House for this signature. | 安全连接 准备好接受总统的签字确认 |
[27:55] | And get me the president on the phone. | 帮我联系总统 |
[28:22] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[28:23] | Footage recovered from Sangala. | 一盘从桑加拉找回来的录像带 |
[28:25] | It was smuggled out of the remains | 该录像带是45分钟前从一残存的 |
[28:28] | Of a biological weapons lab about 45 minutes ago. | 生化武器实验室偷带出来的 |
[28:31] | It’s a confirmation that Juma was experimenting | 现在可以确认了 |
[28:35] | With biological weapons on the local population. | 朱玛在自己人身上试验生化武器 |
[28:39] | These poor people were suffering | 这些可怜的人遭受着 |
[28:43] | From the effects of the weaponized prion variant. | 军用级朊病毒变体的毒害 |
[28:46] | And that’s what we allowed Starkwood | 这就是我们让斯塔克伍德 |
[28:49] | To bring into this country. | 带到这个国家的东西 |
[28:51] | We didn’t allow this. | 这可不能算我们的错 |
[28:53] | Starkwood is a monster we created,Olivia. | 斯塔克伍德是我们亲手造就的魔鬼 |
[28:56] | We have been feeding it for years. | 这几年来我们一直优待他 |
[28:58] | We gave them military contracts. | 给他们军队合约 |
[29:00] | We relied on their paid mercenaries | 我们信赖他们的雇佣兵 |
[29:02] | Instead of our own soldiers, | 胜过自己的军队 |
[29:04] | Outsourced intelligence gathering operations. | 外包给他们情报收集任务 |
[29:06] | My god,we even passed a law | 上帝啊 我们甚至出台了一部法律 |
[29:08] | So that they could build a military base | 让他们可以在首都华盛顿 |
[29:10] | 13 miles from the nation’s capitol. | 仅仅13公里远的地方建造军事基地 |
[29:12] | You fought against all that. | 您上任以来一直是对他们持反对态度的 |
[29:14] | You’ve been trying to limit Starkwood’s power Ever since you took office. | 你一直想限制斯塔克伍德的势力膨胀 |
[29:17] | I didn’t do enough… | 我做的还不够 |
[29:20] | Fast enough. | 还不及时 |
[29:22] | And now it may be too late. | 现在可能太晚了 |
[29:25] | Madam president,tim woods | 总统阁下 蒂姆·伍兹 |
[29:27] | And admiral smith are here to see you. | 和斯密斯上校要见您 |
[29:29] | – Send them in. – Yes,ma’am. | -让他们进来吧 -是 阁下 |
[29:34] | Madam president,Larry Moss at FBI is calling in. | 总统阁下 调查局的拉里·莫斯在线 |
[29:36] | He says it’s urgent. | 他说事态紧急 |
[29:37] | Put him through. | 接过来 |
[29:38] | Agent Moss,the president’s here. go ahead. | 莫斯探员 总统就在这 请讲 |
[29:40] | Madam president,we’ve been contacted | 总统阁下 一个在斯塔克伍德的人 |
[29:43] | By someone inside Starkwood. | 刚刚联系了我们 |
[29:44] | Ma’am,it’s Tony Almeida. | 是托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[29:46] | Almeida? | 阿尔梅达 |
[29:48] | He’s been working with Jack Bauer to recover these weapons. | 他一直在协助鲍尔夺回那些武器 |
[29:50] | He was taken captive but then released | 他被俘之后 |
[29:52] | By someone on the inside. | 又被一个内部人员放了 |
[29:53] | His name is Greg seaton. | 他叫格雷格·西顿 |
[29:56] | He’s part of Jonas Hodges’ inner circle. | 他是乔纳斯·霍奇手下的核心成员 |
[29:57] | Ma’am,he says he’s willing to tell us | 他想告诉我们武器的位置 |
[29:59] | Where the weapons are in exchange for immunity. | 来交换豁免权 |
[30:01] | Now,I’ve already started mobilizing for a targeted raid. | 我已开始为定点突袭作部署 |
[30:05] | We can catch ’em by surprise | 我们可以打他们个措手不及 |
[30:06] | And lock down these weapons. | 夺回这些武器 |
[30:08] | But i’m going to need you to sign an immunity agreement for this man. | 但需要您签署一份对西顿的豁免协议 |
[30:10] | How confident are you of seaton’s intel? | 西顿的这个情报 你觉得可靠吗 |
[30:13] | We believe it’s genuine,ma’am. | 千真万确 阁下 |
[30:15] | Madam president, | 总统阁下 |
[30:16] | We may not get a chance like this again. | 机不可失 时不再来啊 |
[30:18] | Admiral smith? | 史密斯上将你觉得呢 |
[30:19] | I concur | 我也这么认为 |
[30:21] | But I would suggest we supplement the FBI With a seal squad. | 我还建议给局里一支海豹突击队作为后援 |
[30:24] | They’re ready to move on my order. | 只要我一声令下 即刻出发 |
[30:25] | The attorney general will raise hell | 司法部长看到我们在行动中出动部队 |
[30:27] | About us involving the military in this operation. | 肯定会不依不饶 |
[30:29] | We’ll deal with him later. | 待会再说他吧 |
[30:31] | Agent Moss,you have | 莫斯探员 |
[30:33] | My direct authorization to move on Starkwood. | 我直接授权你进攻斯塔克伍德 |
[30:36] | How soon can you be ready? | 什么时候能准备好 |
[30:38] | We’ve already drafted an executive pardon, | 我们已经通过网讯公司 |
[30:39] | And set it up via webex. | 上传了刚刚起草的一份豁免书 |
[30:41] | You’ll be able to give a secure digital signature and we are good to go. | 等您的电子签名一到 我们就可以出发了 |
[30:44] | We have the document set up at your assistant’s computer. | 文件在您助理的电脑上 |
[30:57] | Agent Moss, the president is prepared to sign. | 莫斯探员 总统准备签了 |
[30:59] | Go ahead,ma’am. | 请签字吧 阁下 |
[31:05] | All right,it’s done. | 好的 可以了 |
[31:08] | Tony,did you get the signature? | 托尼 看到签名了吗 |
[31:09] | Yeah,we’re good. | 嗯 看到了 |
[31:10] | When can you be at Starkwood? | 什么时候能到达斯塔克伍德 |
[31:12] | We can be there in ten minutes. | 10分钟之内 |
[31:14] | Agent Moss,thank you. | 莫斯探员 谢谢 |
[31:17] | And good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[31:18] | Thank you,ma’am. | 谢谢 总统阁下 |
[31:19] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[31:21] | Madam president,we may have just caught a lucky break. | 总统阁下 我们这次真幸运啊 |
[31:23] | Until this plays out, | 危机解除之前 |
[31:25] | I want everyone to keep looking for other options. | 大家还得继续寻求其他良策 |
[31:36] | All right,Mr. seaton. | 好的 西顿先生 |
[31:38] | Go ahead. | 请说吧 |
[31:40] | The weapons are in a warehouse | 武器在一个仓库里 |
[31:42] | On the northeast quadrant of the compound. | 就在基地的东北角 |
[31:45] | 32,44.23 north… | 北纬32度44分23秒 |
[31:48] | 117,10.42 west. | 西经117度10分42秒 |
[31:52] | Mr. seaton,it would help to have someone on the ground doing recon. | 西顿先生 我们需要有人在地面协助侦查 |
[31:56] | Can you get Tony to that warehouse? | 你可以把托尼带到仓库那边吗 |
[31:57] | I think so. | 可以的 |
[31:59] | See if you can get ahold of a hand radio. | 最好找一个步话机来 |
[32:00] | We’ll be on 480 kilohertz. | 我们在480千赫频段 |
[32:02] | All right,we’ll be there. | 好的 我们马上就到 |
[32:03] | If we land here,we’ll be within 50 yards of the warehouse. | 如果我们在这降落 离仓库只有50码 |
[32:06] | Yeah,support teams here and here. Shore us up. | 后援小组在这和这 给我们作策应 |
[32:08] | Coordinate with the navy. | 和海军协同作战 |
[32:10] | Get moving. I’ll meet you upstairs. | 开始行动 我们楼上见 |
[32:12] | Let’s move! | 出发 |
[32:15] | You’re mobilizing. what’s going on? | 你们在调兵遣将 发生什么事了 |
[32:18] | We got a call from Tony. | 我们接到托尼的电话 |
[32:19] | He’s working with an informant inside Starkwood. | 他和斯塔克伍德的一个内应一起行动 |
[32:21] | We got a location on the weapon, | 我们知道武器的位置了 |
[32:23] | – We’re getting ready to stage a raid on the compound. – I want to go. | -我们正准备派部队进行突袭 -我想去 |
[32:26] | I can understand why,but i’m sorry. | 我能理解你的动机 但很抱歉 |
[32:28] | – I can’t allow it. – Larry,i can help you with this. | -我不会批准 -拉里 我能帮上忙 |
[32:30] | I’m the only one who’s seen the canisters, | 我是唯一见过毒气罐的人 |
[32:31] | I know exactly what we’re looking for. | 我知道它什么样 |
[32:33] | I read your debrief. You gave us all the details we need. | 我看了你的简报 你把所需细节都说了 |
[32:36] | Larry,please,i’ve earned this. | 拉里 拜托了 我有权去 |
[32:40] | Jack,i know what you’ve done today, | 杰克 我清楚你今天所立下的汗马功劳 |
[32:44] | The sacrifice you’ve made. | 还有你所付出的巨大牺牲 |
[32:46] | Uh,under any other circumstances, | 在其他任何情况下 |
[32:48] | I’d want you out there with us,but you’re sick, | 我会让你和大家并肩作战 但你被感染了 |
[32:51] | And we have no idea when you’re going to start showing sympToms. | 我们不知道 你什么时候会发作 |
[32:53] | I cannot risk that happening out in the field. | 我不能在行动中冒这个险 |
[32:56] | I need my best men for this operation. | 这次行动需要精兵强将 |
[33:01] | I hope you can understand that. | 我希望你能理解 |
[33:07] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[33:10] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[33:17] | I always knew eventually we’d agree on something. | 我一直坚信最终我们会有达成一致的地方 |
[33:24] | I’m so sorry,Jack. | 我很抱歉 杰克 |
[34:01] | Mr. Seaton? | 西顿先生吗 |
[34:03] | Murphy,i need To check the personnel that… | 墨菲 我需要查一下人员 |
[34:35] | That’s it. | 就在那 |
[34:38] | The weapons are inside there. | 武器都在里面 |
[34:41] | How many men inside? | 里面有多少人 |
[34:43] | Hodges,munitions team,security. | 霍奇斯 武器押运小队 保安 |
[34:46] | I’m guessing a dozen or more. | 怎么也得12个以上吧 |
[34:52] | Wolves are at the door,Tommy. | 形势逼人啊 汤米 |
[34:54] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[34:56] | We’re still an hour away from being armed,sir. | 武器部署完还需一小时 先生 |
[34:59] | We just intercepted a government transmission. | 我们刚截获了政府的通讯 |
[35:02] | FBI is on the way. | 联邦调查局的人正杀将过来 |
[35:04] | Sir,we haven’t even run the sequence checks yet. | 先生 我们连序列检查都没完成呢 |
[35:07] | Let’s do it! | 快马加鞭吧 |
[35:09] | Oh,damn it. | 该死 |
[35:17] | What’s our ETA? | 还要多久能到 |
[35:19] | Two minutes,sir. | 2分钟 长官 |
[35:21] | Tony,it’s Larry Moss. | 托尼 我是拉里·莫斯 |
[35:23] | Are you in position? | 你到达位置了吗 |
[35:24] | Affirmative. | 是的 |
[35:25] | We’re about 50 yards north of the warehouse. | 我们在仓库北边约50码外 |
[35:27] | What can you tell me? | 有什么发现 |
[35:29] | Got two entrances,north and south. | 南北各有一个入口 |
[35:31] | Heavy steel doors. | 铁门很结实 |
[35:33] | Two guards armed with auTomatic weapons. | 两个带自动武器的警卫 |
[35:35] | Seaton says there’s probably about a dozen inside. | 西顿说里面可能有十二个左右的人 |
[35:38] | We have to assume they’re armed,as well. | 他们应该也都带着武器 |
[35:40] | All right. we’re almost there. | 好的 我们就快到了 |
[35:41] | I’m gonna need your eyes on the ground, | 我需要你监视地面上的动静 |
[35:43] | in case there’s any resistance. | 以防有人阻止我们降落 |
[35:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:46] | Aerial one to home base. | 空中一号呼叫总部 |
[35:47] | Target has been confirmed. we are go | 目标已确认 我们准备 |
[35:49] | – For tac plan alpha. – copy that,aerial one. | -按A计划行事 -收到 空中一号 |
[35:52] | All feeds are live. we’re monitoring your approach. | 视频监控已打开 我们在监控你的行动 |
[35:58] | Sir,we’re being signaled by Starkwood’s air tower. | 斯塔克伍德空塔向我们发信号 |
[36:00] | Let me talk to them. | 让我和他们对话 |
[36:04] | You’re on. | 连上了 |
[36:04] | This is special agent Larry Moss from FBI. | 我是联邦调查局探员拉里·莫斯 |
[36:07] | We have an executive order from the president of the United States | 我们奉美国总统之命 |
[36:10] | To search one of your buildings. | 来搜查你们其中一栋建筑 |
[36:12] | FBI? i’ll need to get authorization from my superior. | 调查局吗 我需要从我上级那得到许可 |
[36:16] | We have sent you a digital copy of the executive order. | 我们已把命令的电子副本发给你了 |
[36:19] | Check your wireless frequency. | 查一下你的无线频率 |
[36:20] | That is all the authorization you will need. | 这就是你所需要的授权 |
[36:23] | Make no attempt to interfere,or you will be arrested. | 不要试图阻挠 否则你将会被逮捕 |
[36:26] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[36:28] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[36:30] | Understood,FBI. | 明白 调查局 |
[36:32] | Take us in. | 带我们进去 |
[36:35] | Aerial one to home base. | 空中一号呼叫总部 |
[36:37] | We’re good to go. | 我们准备降落 |
[36:39] | Copy that,aerial one. | 收到 空中一号 |
[36:40] | Looks like you have got a clean approach. | 看来你的行动顺利 |
[36:41] | No hostiles in sight. | 没有发现敌情 |
[37:48] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[37:49] | We have a medic. | 我们带了医生 |
[37:50] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:51] | Seaton,i need you to stay behind us. | 西顿 你跟在我们后面 |
[37:54] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[38:19] | Stand down! | 放下武器 |
[38:21] | You were told to stand down! | 叫你们放下武器 |
[38:23] | Lower your weapons and get on the ground now! | 放下武器 趴在地上 |
[38:27] | Lock them down! | 看住他们 |
[38:37] | Locked,sir. | 门是锁着的 长官 |
[38:38] | Blow it. | 炸开它 |
[38:46] | Blasting! | 准备爆破 |
[38:46] | 3 2 1 Three. two. one! | |
[38:51] | Go. go! | 上 上 |
[39:09] | Where are the weapons? | 武器在哪里 |
[39:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:12] | What do you mean,you don’t know? | 你什么意思 |
[39:13] | Almeida was threatening to kill me. | 阿尔梅达威胁说要杀我 |
[39:15] | I told him what he wanted to hear. | 我只好编他想听的告诉他 |
[39:17] | You lying son of a bitch! you came to me! | 你这狗娘养的骗子 是你主动来找我的 |
[39:19] | Now,where are the weapons?! | 武器在哪里 |
[39:21] | Where are the damn weapons?! | 武器到底在哪里 |
[39:22] | tell him to take his hand off me | 叫他把手拿开 |
[39:24] | Tony? Tony! i need you to stand down now! | 托尼 托尼 你退下 |
[39:27] | You’re not getting away with this. | 你跑不掉的 |
[39:28] | Secure him! | 押起来 |
[39:32] | He’s lying,Larry. | 他在撒谎 拉里 |
[39:35] | He played me. | 他耍了我 |
[39:37] | Yeah,i know. it looks that way. | 我知道 看出来了 |
[39:51] | Well,what do you know? | 看到了吧 |
[39:54] | Little old seaton bought us some time. | 西顿老弟给我们争取到了一点时间 |
[39:56] | They’re on the other side of the compound. | 他们在基地的另一边 |
[40:00] | We just have to keep them there. | 我们只要把他们困在那就成了 |
[40:30] | There’s nothing here,sir. | 这里什么都没有 长官 |
[40:35] | Renee,the warehouse is empty. | 蕾妮 我们扑空了 |
[40:36] | Tony’s informant sent us to the wrong location. | 托尼的内应把我们带到了错误的地点 |
[40:39] | This whole thing was a diversion. | 整件事就是个骗局 |
[40:41] | They couldn’t have gotten them out that fast. | 他们不可能转移那么快 |
[40:43] | The weapons are there somewhere. | 武器还藏在基地的某个地方 |
[40:45] | Larry,the weapons have to be inside of Starkwood. | 拉里 武器一定还在斯塔克伍德基地中 |
[40:48] | Tell them to keep looking. | 让他们继续搜寻 |
[40:49] | Stand by. | 原地待命 |
[40:53] | All right,everyone outside now. | 好 都出去 |
[41:11] | All right,listen up. | 好 听着 |
[41:13] | We’re going to do a point-by-point search of this entire compound. | 我们要在整个基地中做地毯式搜查 |
[41:17] | Good. | 好的 |
[41:19] | I want four teams sweeping every structure on this property. | 四支小队搜查这里的每栋建筑 |
[41:30] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[41:34] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[41:35] | Hold your fire. | 别开枪 |
[41:41] | Hold your fire. | 别开枪 |
[41:43] | Stay in position. | 呆在原地 |
[41:46] | Tell Larry to have his men stand down. | 让拉里叫他的人放下武器 |
[41:48] | Are you kidding me? they just drew on federal forces. | 你开玩笑吧 他们想跟联邦军队动武 |
[41:51] | If you don’t want to lose your men,you’ll get them | 如果你不想你的人白白送死的话 |
[41:52] | To stand down now. now! | 就叫他们立刻缴械投降 快 |
[41:55] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[42:03] | That’s far enough. | 够了 别再往前了 |
[42:10] | We cooperated with your demand to search this building. | 我们已配合了你们搜查这仓库的要求 |
[42:14] | Now,we’re asking you to leave. | 现在 我们要求你们离开 |
[42:15] | There are biological weapons on this facility. | 这里有生化武器 |
[42:18] | We’re not going anywhere without them. | 找不到它们 我们不会走 |
[42:19] | Now,tell your men to stand down. | 让你的人退后 |
[42:21] | Those charges are absurd, | 这种诬陷太荒谬了 |
[42:23] | And we’re not going to let you keep searching. | 我们不会让你们继续搜索的 |
[42:25] | You’re on private property, | 这里是私人领地 |
[42:27] | And we’re prepared to defend it if necessary. | 如有必要 我们会奋起反击 |
[42:29] | You are threatening federal agents. | 你在威胁联邦探员 |
[42:32] | Stand down! now! | 马上给我退后 |
[42:34] | We’re protecting our rights | 我们在维护自己的权利 |
[42:35] | Against a hostile government that’s using | 我们不会让一个充满敌意的政府 |
[42:36] | False charges to try to shut us down. | 用莫须有的罪名来关闭我们的基地 |
[42:39] | Now,we don’t want any bloodshed. | 我们不想兵刃相见 |
[42:43] | But if you try to advance any farther, | 但如果你们得寸进尺 |
[42:47] | You will be fired upon. | 我们会开枪还击 |