时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | President Hassan’s security forces– | 哈桑总统的卫队 |
[00:15] | they’re still cracking down on the opposition | 还在镇压反对派 |
[00:17] | and they’re not showing any signs of letting up. | 毫无缓和迹象 |
[00:19] | The rumors have already started | 谣言四起 |
[00:21] | that the British are pulling out as signatories to the accord. | 说是作为签约国的英方打算退出和谈 |
[00:24] | Assemble the representatives. | 召集各国代表 |
[00:25] | I want to appeal to them myself to stay the course. | 我亲自去请求他们让和谈继续 |
[00:29] | One of the suspects | 其中一名嫌犯… |
[00:30] | has family connections to a member of our delegation here at the UN. | 与我们此次联合国的代表团成员有亲属关系 |
[00:34] | Who? | 哪个 |
[00:35] | Jamot. | 贾莫特 |
[00:37] | Are you arresting me? | 你这是想拘捕我吗 |
[00:39] | I demand to speak with President Hassan. | 我要求和哈桑总统谈谈 |
[00:41] | President Hassan is the one who gave this order. | 这正是哈桑总统下的命令 |
[00:44] | What’s wrong? You sound upset. | 出什么事了 你声音不太对劲 |
[00:45] | I need to speak with you about your father. | 我想和你谈谈你的父亲 |
[00:47] | I have to go to the embassy right now. | 我得马上赶赴大使馆 |
[00:48] | I’ll meet you in private when I get back. | 等我回来再私下见你 |
[00:50] | This has the address and schematic of the evidence lockup. | 这里有证据保留室所在位置及其地形图 |
[00:53] | This keycard will get you access. | 你用这张钥匙卡进去 |
[00:55] | How do we find the money? | 我们怎么才能找到钱 |
[00:56] | The evidence bins are numbered. | 证据存储箱都有编号 |
[00:58] | Do exactly what I tell you to do, and you’ll be in and out. | 必须严格按我说的做 你就能自由进出了 |
[01:01] | No one will know you were there. | 没人会知道你去过那里 |
[01:03] | The authorities know about the nuclear material. | 政府已经知道核原料的事了 |
[01:05] | Putting Oleg in a clinic would lead them right to us. | 带欧力格去诊所只会引狼入室 |
[01:08] | No doctors. | 不许看医生 |
[01:10] | The doctor said that Oleg could be treated. | 医生说可以治好欧力格 |
[01:13] | He showed me how. | 他都告诉我方法了 |
[01:14] | Who are you to question my judgment? | 你翅膀硬了 敢质疑老子的判断力了吗 |
[01:18] | Never disobey an order from your father. | 绝不要违抗老子的命令 |
[01:21] | I’m sorry, my son. | 对不住了 儿子 |
[01:25] | Tell me about this buyer. | 告诉我买家的情况 |
[01:27] | His name is Ernst Meier, | 他叫恩斯特·迈尔 |
[01:28] | German arms dealer. | 德国军火商 |
[01:30] | What’s he looking to buy? | 他想买什么货 |
[01:31] | Weapons-grade uranium. | 武器级别的铀 |
[01:33] | I’m going to have to meet this Meier, | 我去会会这个叫迈尔的家伙 |
[01:34] | and I need a good-faith payment up front. | 为表诚意 他要先付定金 |
[01:36] | I’m not going to tell you again. | 我不想重复说第二遍 |
[01:38] | Leave me alone and let me get dressed. | 出去 让我穿好衣服 |
[01:41] | Damn it, come here | 妈的 过来 |
[01:43] | or the deal’s off. | 否则交易就取消 |
[01:47] | Meier? | 你就是迈尔 |
[01:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:50] | Where is the $5 million? | 五百万在哪里 |
[01:52] | The money is in your account. | 已经汇入你的账户了 |
[01:57] | Drop the weapon. Now! Drop it! | 放下武器 快 放下 |
[01:59] | – Meier. – You really think you can roll me for $5 million? | -迈尔 -你真以为能凭空卷走我五百万吗 |
[02:02] | Let me talk to my man. | 让我手下接电话 |
[02:04] | Yes. | 是我 |
[02:05] | Bring him back here. | 把他带回来 |
[02:06] | He wants to see you. | 他想见你 |
[02:08] | Get up. | 起来 |
[02:11] | The following takes place between 10:00 P.M. and 11:00 P.M. | 以下事件发生在晚上十点至十一点 |
[02:21] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[02:24] | Well, that went well. | 进展很顺利 |
[02:26] | Unanimous support for the treaty– | 大家一致同意这份条约 |
[02:27] | well, nearly unanimous, anyway. | 至少是几乎全体通过 |
[02:29] | I have the distinct impression that I am running out of goodwill. | 我心知肚明 自己快使尽浑身解数了 |
[02:31] | Maybe, but you bought yourself some breathing room. | 可能吧 可你为自己争取到了喘息的机会 |
[02:34] | These people are already up past their bedtimes. | 这些人已经错过了就寝时间 |
[02:36] | I don’t think we’ll be hearing any more grousing | 我想至少明早之前 |
[02:37] | until tomorrow morning at the earliest. | 我们不会再听到任何怨言 |
[02:40] | Congratulations, Madam President. | 恭喜您 总统阁下 |
[02:42] | Thank you, I appreciated your support. | 谢谢 很感谢您的支持 |
[02:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:45] | Now I hope you’ll explain to me what’s really going on. | 现在我希望您能告诉我事情的真相 |
[02:48] | I thought I did. | 我想我已经说清楚了 |
[02:49] | You invoked national security, | 您召集了国家卫队 |
[02:50] | which, with respect, is not an explanation. | 恕我直言 您还没给出解释 |
[02:52] | It’s saying “Don’t ask.” | 这只是在告诉我们别多管闲事 |
[02:54] | Madam President, | 总统阁下 |
[02:55] | our countries have a unique relationship | 你我两国间基于相互信任 |
[02:57] | based on a trust developed over nearly a century now. | 近一个世纪以来 一直关系甚密 |
[03:00] | Anything you say to me is in the strictest confidence. | 您告诉我的一切我绝对守口如瓶 |
[03:04] | You may tell your prime minister and no one else | 您可以告诉贵国首相 但别告诉别人 |
[03:07] | that President Hassan’s crackdown | 哈桑总统此番镇压行动 |
[03:09] | isn’t just a response to the attempt on his life. | 不只是为他的自身安全考虑 |
[03:12] | There are unsecured nuclear materials in play. | 有人在暗中买卖极度危险的核原料 |
[03:15] | Apparently a faction inside his country | 显然他国家内部的反对派势力 |
[03:17] | was so disturbed by the prospect of disarmament, | 被裁军计划搅得乱了阵脚 |
[03:19] | they decided to take matters into their own hands. | 他们决定亲自出马 |
[03:21] | Where are the materials? | 核原料在哪里 |
[03:22] | Here on our soil. | 就在我国境内 |
[03:24] | CTU is running an undercover operation | 反恐小组采取了卧底行动 |
[03:26] | to retrieve them as we speak. | 此时此刻 正设法夺回核原料 |
[03:34] | Who is that? | 谁的电话 |
[03:36] | My guess is, it is my backup. | 我猜是我的后援 |
[03:38] | No calls till we get to Vladimir. | 见到瓦德米尔前不许打电话 |
[03:40] | Does this look like a situation where you get to make demands? | 你看现在的形势轮得到你发号施令吗 |
[03:43] | It’s Meier. | 我是迈尔 |
[03:44] | I lost my sight line on you. | 我看不见你了 |
[03:45] | I’m leaving the building. | 我正离开大楼 |
[03:46] | I understand. | 我知道了 |
[03:47] | Everything okay? | 进展顺利吗 |
[03:49] | The money’s been transferred to Vladimir’s account. | 钱已经汇入瓦德米尔的账户 |
[03:50] | We’re going to his office. | 我们正要去他办公室 |
[03:51] | We should be there in a few minutes. | 应该几分钟后就能到 |
[03:52] | I’ll follow with a backup team. | 我和后援队一起跟过去 |
[03:54] | That might not be necessary. | 可能没必要 |
[03:55] | After what they just pulled, | 他们刚刚还大开杀戒 |
[03:56] | you’re sure you’re comfortable without backup? | 你确定不要支援吗 |
[03:58] | There are other considerations. | 我还有其它考虑 |
[04:00] | You mean they have Renee. | 你是指蕾妮还在他们手里 |
[04:01] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:04] | Okay, we’ll stay back. | 好吧 我们先按兵不动 |
[04:05] | I’ll let you know. | 我会告诉你进展 |
[04:07] | What was that? | 什么事 |
[04:08] | Let him know what? | 告诉他什么进展 |
[04:09] | Shut up and drive. | 闭嘴 只管开车 |
[04:12] | Okay, I got ’em on traffic cam. | 好了 我通过电子眼看到他们了 |
[04:15] | Is everything okay? | 一切顺利吗 |
[04:19] | Jack seems to be in control. | 看来杰克掌握了主动权 |
[04:21] | Looks fine, all things considered. | 看来不错 一切尽在掌握 |
[04:23] | Driver looks a little worried. | 司机看起来心神不宁 |
[04:24] | Who is this guy anyway? | 话说回来 那家伙是谁 |
[04:26] | Should I pass him on to facial recognition? | 我该对他做个脸部识别吗 |
[04:29] | Dana? | 丹娜 |
[04:30] | I’ve got to take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[04:31] | Yeah, sure, no biggie. | 是啊 没什么大不了 |
[04:34] | Just unsecured nuclear materials. | 只不过是极度危险的核原料而已 |
[04:40] | Yes. | 喂 |
[04:40] | We’re there, outside the evidence building. | 我们到了 就在证物储存大楼外 |
[04:43] | You’re in the side alley, right? | 你在旁边小巷是吗 |
[04:45] | No, | 不是 |
[04:46] | we parked out front so everyone can see us. | 我们把车停在前面 这样就能引人注意 |
[04:48] | Come on, what do you think I am? | 得了吧 你以为我是蠢材吗 |
[04:50] | Okay, look, I need to walk you through this step by step. | 好 我一步步教你做 |
[04:52] | I know, we’re ready. | 我知道 我们准备好了 |
[04:53] | Well, something just came up here and I need you to hang on for a few minutes. | 我这里出了点状况 你等我几分钟 |
[04:55] | Here? We’re kind of exposed, Jenny. | 原地等吗 我们会被发现的 珍妮 |
[04:58] | You’ll be fine if you just stay still. | 如果你继续待在那 就没事了 |
[05:00] | We have a 30-minute window before the next security pass. | 距离下次巡逻还需要三十分钟 |
[05:02] | I will be with you the second I can. | 我会尽快回来帮你 |
[05:04] | Arlo, Hastings wants us in his office | 阿洛 黑斯廷斯要我们去他办公室 |
[05:05] | for a field update. | 了解最新外勤动态 |
[05:06] | Can I ask you a hypothetical question? | 问个假设性的问题可以吗 |
[05:11] | If it’s about Dana, it’s not hypothetical. | 如果是丹娜的问题 就不用假设了 |
[05:13] | If your fiancee was cheating on you, | 如果你未婚妻搞外遇 |
[05:15] | would you want to know? | 你会想知道吗 |
[05:17] | Hypothetically, who’d be asking– | 如果是假设的话 那要看是谁问的 |
[05:19] | some creepy stalker who’s about to get fired? | 是某位不想要饭碗了的偷窥狂在问吗 |
[05:21] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[05:22] | So am I. Just go upstairs. | 我也是 上楼去吧 |
[05:23] | It’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[05:29] | Dana, Cole just called about Jack. | 丹娜 科尔刚刚和杰克通了电话 |
[05:31] | He’s almost to Laitanan. | 他快到勒塔纳那里了 |
[05:32] | Hastings wants us in his office. | 黑斯廷斯要我们去他办公室 |
[05:44] | Pass me back the keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[05:54] | Slowly get out, | 慢慢地出来 |
[05:55] | put your hands on the roof. | 把手放到车顶上 |
[06:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:14] | So this is how you do business? | 你就是这么谈生意的吗 |
[06:16] | I wire you the $5 million like we agreed, | 我如约预付了你五百万 |
[06:19] | and then you try and take me out. | 然后你就想把我干掉 |
[06:22] | I did not think you were for real. | 我没想到你是真的想做这笔生意 |
[06:24] | It was a misunderstanding, | 一场误会而已 |
[06:25] | but it’s past. | 但都过去了 |
[06:27] | We are here. | 不打不相识 |
[06:28] | As an act of good faith, | 为了表示诚意 |
[06:29] | Vladimir has already started calling his contacts, | 瓦德米尔已开始跟他的老主顾们联络了 |
[06:31] | inquiring about the nuclear materials. | 而且询问了对方关于核原料的事 |
[06:33] | I don’t care what he’s done. | 我不在乎他做了什么 |
[06:34] | I want to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[06:36] | So talk. | 那就说吧 |
[06:46] | I want to talk to my partner alone now. | 我要跟我的搭档单独谈谈 就现在 |
[06:53] | Look, he’s upset, | 听着 他现在很生气 |
[06:55] | understandably. | 人之常情 |
[06:56] | It will be fine. | 不过会没事的 |
[06:57] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[07:04] | This is our chance. | 机不可失 |
[07:05] | We should take him out now. | 我们应该现在就把他干掉 |
[07:06] | No, we need him to do this deal. | 不行 我们需要他完成这次交易 |
[07:09] | Don’t risk everything for a whore. | 为一个臭婊子值得冒这个险吗 |
[07:12] | You ever talk about her like that again, | 你要是再敢这么说她 |
[07:14] | I’ll kill you. | 我就把你做了 |
[07:16] | You understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[07:18] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[07:19] | I have authorization to pull you out. | 我被授权让你退出行动 |
[07:21] | No, that’s not possible. | 不 这是不可能的 |
[07:23] | Renee, you’ve taken us this far, I’m going to finish it. | 蕾妮 你已帮了大忙 下面的任务交给我 |
[07:25] | Jack, you can’t. He doesn’t trust you, first of all. | 杰克 你不能这么做 首先他不信任你 |
[07:27] | The only reason he’s agreeing to continue this is me. | 他愿意继续交易的唯一原因是因为我 |
[07:29] | I’m fine, really. | 我很好 真的 |
[07:34] | You want to make calls, let’s go. | 你要打电话吗 那我们走吧 |
[07:36] | You don’t have a say in this. | 在这点上你没有发言权 |
[07:37] | – I am pulling you out. – No, look, | -我要让你退出行动 -不行 听着 |
[07:39] | it’s not a big deal. | 还没你想的那么糟 |
[07:40] | I know what he did to you six years ago, | 我知道六年前他都对你做了些什么 |
[07:42] | and it is a big deal. | 并且事情也已经不那么简单了 |
[07:43] | Jack, if we stop this now, | 杰克 如果我们就这样结束行动 |
[07:45] | then everything that I have done is for nothing. | 那我所做的一切努力都白费了 |
[07:48] | We’re running out of time. | 没时间了 |
[07:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[07:51] | We’re almost there, it’ll be worth it. | 我们都快成功了 这么做是值得的 |
[08:14] | Kevin, are you there? | 卡文 听到了吗 |
[08:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:17] | I thought you forgot about us. | 我以为你把我们忘了 |
[08:19] | I wish I could. | 我倒希望如此 |
[08:21] | Come on, don’t be like that. | 拜托 别那个样子 |
[08:22] | Are we good to go? | 我们能开始了吗 |
[08:36] | Yes, move now. | 对 马上开始 |
[08:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:39] | There’s a security panel next to the door. Use the keycard I gave you. | 门边上有个门禁装置 用我给你的那张卡 |
[08:42] | The code is 1668. | 密码是1668 |
[08:46] | 1668 1668. | |
[08:49] | 1668 1668. | |
[09:01] | Keep moving, it will stop in a second. | 继续走 警报声一会就会停掉 |
[09:03] | If you want the $120,000 | 如果你想得到那十二万 |
[09:05] | you will be out of there in less than 20 minutes. | 你必须在二十分钟内脱身 |
[09:08] | Okay, which door is it? | 好的 哪扇门 |
[09:10] | It’s the last one on the left. The code is 4660. | 左边最后一扇 密码是4660 |
[09:29] | It’s like Christmas… with chain link. | 这有点像揭开圣诞节上做的倒计时链 |
[09:34] | Okay, how do we find the money? | 好了 我们怎么才能找到钱 |
[09:36] | It’s in section 3101. | 就在3101号隔间里 |
[09:39] | – 3101. – It’s down the aisle on your left. | -3101 -过道到底后靠左手边 |
[09:41] | – 3101. – The code is 2824. | -3101 -密码是2824 |
[09:50] | The last one on the left. | 靠左手边最后一间 |
[09:54] | 3101– do you see it? | 3101 你看见了吗 |
[09:57] | Yeah, right here. | 对 就在这里 |
[10:05] | What the hell, man? | 怎么回事 哥们 |
[10:06] | Jen, what the hell is going on? | 珍妮 怎么进不去 |
[10:08] | What number is it? | 号码是多少 |
[10:09] | Is it 3101? | 是3101吗 |
[10:11] | 3101– this is 3110. Come on. | 3101 这间是3110 拜托 |
[10:14] | What is wrong with you two? | 你们怎么回事 |
[10:15] | Hey, it’s called a mistake, all right? Back off. | 搞错了不行吗 别说了 |
[10:17] | So where is it? | 那么到底在哪里 |
[10:18] | 3101 is down the aisle on the left. | 过道走到底左手边就是3101 |
[10:23] | – Down here, down here. – The code is 2824. | -走到底 走到底 -密码是2824 |
[10:26] | 2824 2824 2824 2824, 2824, 2824. | |
[10:36] | Bin number’s 4301. | 证物箱编码是4301 |
[10:38] | 4301 4301. | |
[10:39] | Oh, man, it’s too many numbers. | 伙计 全是数字 |
[10:41] | 4301 4301 4301, 4301. | |
[10:44] | Got it! | 找到了 |
[10:51] | That’s beautiful, man. | 太棒了 伙计 |
[10:53] | That’s beautiful. | 太棒了 |
[10:55] | Just shut up and get out of there. | 别说了 赶快出去 |
[10:57] | The next patrol is in less than 15 minutes. | 不到十五分钟就会有人来巡岗了 |
[10:59] | You’ve got the money. | 你拿到钱了 |
[11:01] | Close the doors and leave. | 赶紧把门关上然后闪人 |
[11:02] | 15 minutes. We’re leaving. | 十五分钟 我们这就走 |
[11:04] | Call me when you’re clear. | 脱身后打我电话 |
[11:05] | I sure will, Jenny. | 一定 珍妮 |
[11:09] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[11:10] | Not yet. | 再等等 |
[11:13] | Check out some of this stuff. | 看看还有别的什么 |
[11:15] | Hey, seriously, come on, man. Patrol’s on its way. | 说真的 走吧 伙计 巡逻的人要来了 |
[11:18] | Yeah, 15 minutes. | 是啊 十五分钟后才来 |
[11:50] | Are you sure, then? | 你确定吗 |
[11:51] | You haven’t heard of anyone dealing in these materials? | 没听说有人在卖这种核原料吗 |
[11:55] | All right. Well, thank you for your time. | 好吧 感谢你百忙中听我的电话 |
[11:59] | I’m sorry to trouble you. | 很抱歉 打扰你了 |
[12:03] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[12:04] | They did not appreciate being called so late. | 他们不喜欢这么晚了还被电话骚扰 |
[12:06] | Renee, cut me some bread. | 蕾妮 给我切点面包 |
[12:18] | Here. | 给 |
[12:24] | You might want to ease up on the drinking. | 喝点水可能会让你轻松点 |
[12:26] | You’ve got some calls to make. | 你已经打了好几个电话了 |
[12:28] | I drink what I want. | 我想喝就喝 |
[12:30] | Renee, where’s the bread? | 蕾妮 面包呢 |
[12:32] | Coming. | 来了 |
[12:33] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[12:42] | What is this? | 怎么切得 |
[12:44] | It is too thin. | 太薄了 |
[12:47] | It should be thick. | 应该再切得厚点 |
[12:51] | Nice and thick. | 又厚又漂亮 |
[12:53] | There we are. | 这就对了 |
[12:59] | She’s changed, you know? | 你知道吗 她变了 |
[13:03] | Six years ago, | 六年前 |
[13:05] | she thought she was too good for me. | 她觉得我配不上她 |
[13:07] | Now, she is much more friendly. | 现在她听话多了 |
[13:12] | Maybe I should thank you– | 也许我该谢谢你 |
[13:13] | all that time you were together in Mexico City. | 全拜你们在墨西哥城一起度过的时光所赐 |
[13:17] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[13:19] | I see how you look at her. | 我看见你瞧她的眼神了 |
[13:21] | Don’t tell me you didn’t. | 别告诉我 你对她没意思 |
[13:23] | You want to keep talking, do it on the phone. | 想唠叨的话 快去打电话 |
[13:26] | Otherwise, the nuclear materials will be gone, | 要不然核原料会被别人买走 |
[13:28] | and this deal will be dead. | 我们的交易就吹了 |
[13:36] | Fine, but I don’t like you breathing down my neck. | 好吧 可我不喜欢你在这里咄咄逼人的架势 |
[13:38] | Lugo, get him out of here. | 卢戈 把他带出去 |
[13:41] | And I’m running out of my vodka. | 我的伏特加喝完了 |
[13:43] | Go get me some more. | 去给我买点 |
[13:53] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[14:02] | I won’t be long. | 我去去就回 |
[14:22] | My younger son. | 我的小儿子 |
[14:25] | I wanted to bury him, Father Gregor. | 我想葬了他 格雷戈神父 |
[14:28] | Of course, but that will take a little time. | 当然 可要等等 |
[14:31] | The cemetery workers need to prepare the grave… | 墓地的工人得把坟墓准备好 |
[14:33] | No. You will do it now | 不行 现在就葬 |
[14:35] | out back. | 就葬在后面 |
[14:36] | My men will dig his grave. | 我的人会帮他挖坟墓 |
[14:40] | Sergei Petrovich, | 瑟吉·彼得罗维奇 |
[14:41] | this isn’t right. | 这么做是不对的 |
[14:42] | Then make it right. | 那你就按正确的做法来 |
[14:44] | Treat him like a soldier who died on the battlefield and must be buried there. | 把他当做一位战死沙场 马革裹尸的战士 |
[14:51] | Is that how he died? | 他是死在… |
[14:53] | In battle? | 沙场上吗 |
[14:55] | You just make it right. | 你按标准来就行了 |
[14:58] | Say all the prayers. | 说完所有祷告词 |
[15:00] | Where I end up, I don’t care. | 我的身后事 我不在乎 |
[15:05] | But this boy is with the angels. | 可这孩子 是与天使同在的 |
[15:10] | My men will be with you soon. | 我的人很快就来 |
[15:28] | Leave us. | 回避一下 |
[15:39] | Get up. | 起来 |
[15:48] | Look at me, Josef. | 看看我 约瑟夫 |
[15:50] | I want you to understand | 我想让你明白 |
[15:51] | that everything I’ve done, I’ve done for you | 我所做的一切 都是为了你 |
[15:54] | and for our family. | 都是为了家族 |
[15:56] | You killed my brother. | 您杀了我弟弟 |
[15:58] | Because I loved him, | 因为我爱他 |
[16:01] | because I couldn’t bear to see him suffer, | 因为我不忍心看他活受罪 |
[16:03] | because there was no other way. | 也因为别无选择 |
[16:05] | There’s always another way. | 总有其他办法的 |
[16:07] | Not when we are dealing with nuclear materials. | 面对核原料的买卖时 我们别无选择 |
[16:10] | We cannot risk the authorities finding out. | 我们不能冒被政府发现的危险 |
[16:12] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[16:15] | You don’t know why I’m doing this? | 你不明白我为什么干这行吗 |
[16:17] | Because when I die, | 因为我死后 |
[16:20] | I want to leave you and your family a worthy inheritance. | 我想给你 给家族留下一笔巨大的遗产 |
[16:24] | Wealth, respect, | 财富 名望 |
[16:26] | consequence. | 影响力 |
[16:29] | Can you understand that? | 你能明白吗 |
[16:34] | One day you will. | 终有一天你会明白的 |
[16:36] | As your son grows older, you will. | 你儿子长大后 你就会明白 |
[16:41] | And you will understand | 你也会明白 |
[16:43] | how much I love you. | 我是多么爱你 |
[16:45] | My only son. | 我唯一的儿子 |
[16:54] | Father Gregor is here to bury Oleg. | 格雷戈神父过来安葬欧力格 |
[16:57] | Will you help him? | 你去帮他吗 |
[17:01] | He’s my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[17:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:05] | Call when you are ready. | 准备好了告诉我 |
[17:11] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:12] | Vladimir Laitanan. | 是瓦德米尔·勒塔纳的电话 |
[17:13] | He says it’s important. | 他说事关重大 |
[17:23] | Vladimir, what do you want? | 瓦德米尔 有何贵干 |
[17:25] | Sergei Petrovich. | 瑟吉·彼得罗维奇 |
[17:27] | I apologize for calling you out of the blue like this, sir. | 抱歉突然来电打扰 先生 |
[17:30] | Uh, your family is well? | 你家人还好吗 |
[17:32] | I said, what do you want? | 我问你有何贵干 |
[17:34] | I have a business proposition. | 我有笔生意跟你谈 |
[17:36] | Then call me in business time, not in the middle of the night. | 那工作时间再打给我 别半夜三更地打来 |
[17:38] | No, no, no, this can’t wait. | 不 不是 这件事等不得 |
[17:40] | I hear there are materials for sale, | 我听说有核原料要卖 |
[17:43] | expensive materials, dangerous ones. | 很贵很危险的那种 |
[17:46] | Talk straight. What materials? | 少跟我拐弯抹角 什么原料 |
[17:49] | Nuclear rods. | 核原料棒 |
[17:52] | Highly enriched uranium. | 高浓缩铀 |
[17:55] | So, why are you calling me? | 那你为什么打给我 |
[17:57] | If anyone has the organization to pull off such a deal, it’s you. | 如果有谁有本事做成这种买卖 那一定是你 |
[18:00] | I’m flattered. | 过奖了 |
[18:01] | I have a buyer here, a German. | 我有个买家 一个德国人 |
[18:04] | He’s willing to pay a great deal of money for them. | 他愿意出一大笔钱 |
[18:06] | Double any offer you have. | 任何人出价的两倍 |
[18:08] | Then he is as stupid as you are. | 那他就跟你一样蠢 |
[18:10] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[18:11] | Nobody deals in nuclear rods, nobody. | 没人敢贩卖核原料棒 没人敢 |
[18:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:18] | A misunderstanding. | 误会了 |
[18:19] | Don’t call me again. | 别再打给我 |
[18:25] | He had no idea what I was talking about. | 他不知道我说的什么 |
[18:29] | All right, then we call the next person. | 好吧 那我们打给下一个 |
[18:31] | You’re not listening. | 你没听明白 |
[18:32] | He says nobody sells these things. | 他说没人敢贩卖这些东西 |
[18:35] | Nobody. | 没人卖 |
[18:35] | You’re close to the biggest deal of your life, Vladimir. | 你就要做成人生中最大的买卖了 瓦德米尔 |
[18:37] | He’s just jealous that he’s not in on it. | 他只是嫉妒 他不能参与其中 |
[18:43] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[18:47] | Look, later. | 喂 等等 |
[18:48] | Later. | 等等 |
[18:50] | Once you’ve made more calls. | 你再打点电话 |
[18:53] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[18:59] | Okay. Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[19:04] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[19:05] | Vladimir Laitanan knows about the fuel rods. | 瓦德米尔知道浓缩铀棒的事了 |
[19:08] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[19:33] | Anton? | 安东 |
[20:15] | Yes? | 喂 |
[20:16] | Mr. President, it’s Allison Taylor. | 总统阁下 我是艾莉森·泰勒 |
[20:18] | We were scheduled to resume our discussions. | 我们定好继续协商的 |
[20:20] | I’m late, I know. I apologize. | 我知道我迟到了 抱歉 |
[20:22] | The events of this evening… | 今晚的事… |
[20:23] | The events of this evening make it more important than ever | 今晚的事非同小可 |
[20:26] | that we complete our work on this treaty. | 我们要完成协议 |
[20:28] | Mr. President, I need to know your intentions. | 总统阁下 我要明确您的意图 |
[20:32] | My intentions? | 我的意图 |
[20:33] | The crackdown on your countrymen. | 您对国内的镇压 |
[20:35] | I’ve been informed that you’ve even arrested one of your own delegation. | 我听说 您连一位自己的幕僚都逮捕了 |
[20:38] | That’s an internal matter. | 那是我们的内政 |
[20:40] | No, sir, it is not. | 不 阁下 没那么简单 |
[20:42] | Less than an hour ago, | 不到一个小时前 |
[20:43] | I assured delegates from two dozen countries | 我跟二十几个国家代表保证 |
[20:45] | that you were still our best hope for peace. | 您还是我们实现和平的最佳人选 |
[20:48] | I personally guaranteed them you’d observe | 我个人跟他们担保 您会遵守 |
[20:50] | the letter and spirit of this agreement we’re signing. | 我们签署的协议及其精神 |
[20:52] | And I will. | 我会的 |
[20:53] | Do I have your word on that? | 您能向我保证吗 |
[20:55] | Madame President, within the next few hours, | 总统阁下 未来几小时内 |
[20:58] | the arrests will stop. | 抓捕行动将会停止 |
[20:59] | I’m taking measures to assure that. | 对此我将采取必要措施 |
[21:01] | And the delegate you’ve taken into custody? | 那被您逮捕的那位代表呢 |
[21:03] | Will be released or charged. | 会被释放或被指控 |
[21:05] | You have my word. | 我向您保证 |
[21:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:10] | How do you think he sounded? | 他的口气如何 |
[21:13] | Not like himself. | 不像他自己 |
[21:20] | Did he talk? | 他招了吗 |
[21:21] | No, sir. | 没有 阁下 |
[21:22] | Jamot denies all knowledge of the plot against you. | 贾莫特拒不承认对针对您的阴谋知情 |
[21:25] | How forceful was the interrogation? | 审讯得严吗 |
[21:26] | Very. | 很严 |
[21:28] | I did it myself. | 我亲自审的 |
[21:29] | I don’t believe he’s involved with your brother in any way. | 我不相信他同您弟弟有任何瓜葛 |
[21:32] | You know Jamot has connections with the extremists. | 你知道贾莫特跟极端分子有亲属关系 |
[21:34] | A cousin in the opposition party, sir. | 一个反对党的表亲 阁下 |
[21:36] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[21:42] | If he won’t talk, we have to force the issue. | 他要是不招 我们就得来点硬的了 |
[21:47] | He has a wife and children back home, is that correct? | 他家中有妻小 对吧 |
[21:49] | A boy, nine. A girl, seven. | 一个九岁的儿子和一个七岁的女儿 |
[21:53] | Have the Security Services arrest them. | 让安全局逮捕他们 |
[21:57] | Apply whatever pressure’s necessary to make Jamot talk. | 使用任何必要的压力迫使贾莫特招供 |
[22:09] | You have something to say? | 你有话要说吗 |
[22:13] | Yes, sir. | 是的 阁下 |
[22:14] | I do. | 我有 |
[22:16] | You rallied us around you on the promise | 您将我们团结起来 |
[22:18] | that you would put an end to such tactics. | 承诺不再使用暴力手段 |
[22:20] | Mr. President, I will do everything humanly possible | 总统阁下 我会尽一切努力 |
[22:22] | to find your brother but, please, | 找到您弟弟的下落 但是我请求您 |
[22:24] | do not ask me to violate the principles that you and I both stand for. | 别逼我违背你我共同坚持的原则 |
[22:36] | Thank you, Tarin. | 谢谢 塔林 |
[22:38] | With my wife gone, | 我妻子走了 |
[22:39] | I have no one to speak the truth to me anymore. | 再也没人跟我说真心话了 |
[22:45] | Check everyone’s computer and phone records again. | 再检查一遍所有人的电脑和电话记录 |
[22:48] | See to it that nothing was overlooked. | 务必不要遗漏任何蛛丝马迹 |
[22:49] | Of course, sir. | 当然 阁下 |
[22:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:55] | Nabeel can stay and pack up these files. | 纳比尔留在这里收拾这些文件 |
[23:10] | Forget the files. | 别管这些文件了 |
[23:12] | Sir? | 什么 |
[23:14] | Call the Security Services | 给安全局打电话 |
[23:16] | and have them round up Jamot’s wife and children as I asked. | 让他们照我的命令把贾莫特的妻小抓起来 |
[23:20] | I don’t understand. You just told Tarin that… | 我不明白 您刚告诉塔林… |
[23:22] | I gave you a direct order. | 我直接命令你 |
[23:25] | You obey it or not? | 你执行还是不执行 |
[23:27] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 阁下 |
[23:28] | I will call Security Services. | 我这就给安全局打电话 |
[23:29] | Good. | 好 |
[23:34] | And find Tarin’s records in that mess. | 把塔林的材料从这里找出来 |
[23:36] | He might have his own reasons for not wanting Jamot to talk. | 他不想让贾莫特招供 可能另有企图 |
[23:49] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[23:51] | Nick, come on, we’ve got to move, man. | 尼克 赶快 我们得赶紧走了 |
[23:52] | There’s going to be a patrol here any minute. | 巡警随时可能出现 |
[23:53] | Come on. | 赶快 |
[23:56] | – Give me the money. – What? | -把钱给我 -什么 |
[23:58] | The money, dumbass! | 钱 蠢货 |
[24:02] | We’re going to split this. | 这些钱我们五五分账 |
[24:04] | I ain’t gonna ask you again. | 我不会再重复一遍 |
[24:07] | You can’t be serious. | 你跟我玩真的吗 |
[24:13] | Bitch! Knock it off! | 混蛋 别闹了 |
[24:15] | Come on, man, let’s go! | 赶快 伙计 快走 |
[24:16] | Jackass! | 混球 |
[24:21] | I told you we should’ve gone! | 我说过我们早该离开 |
[24:24] | Such an idiot. | 真是个白痴 |
[24:27] | I just received a call from the Hazmat Lab at Fort Hamilton. | 我刚接到汉密尔顿堡危险品实验室的来电 |
[24:30] | They’ve analyzed the traces of uranium found on Hassan’s assassin. | 他们分析了从刺客身上发现的铀残留物 |
[24:33] | Did they identify where it came from? | 他们认定了铀的来源了吗 |
[24:34] | Sample’s too small to be precise, | 样本太小了 没法精确判明 |
[24:35] | but the uranium is of Soviet origin. | 但是那些铀来自前苏联地区 |
[24:37] | They’re recalibrating their tests now. | 他们正重新校正检测结果 |
[24:39] | Great. Keep me informed, Chloe. | 很好 随时向我汇报 克洛伊 |
[24:47] | Kevin, are you out of there? | 卡文 你们出来了吗 |
[24:48] | No, not exactly. | 不 还没有 |
[24:51] | What are you talking about? | 你们怎么回事 |
[24:52] | You told me you left there 20 minutes ago. | 你说你们二十分钟前就离开了 |
[24:53] | Okay, yeah, we didn’t. Okay, now somebody’s here. | 好吧 可是我们没出来 现在有人进来了 |
[24:56] | You idiot! | 你个白痴 |
[24:57] | Yeah, fine, all right, just hurry. | 我承认我白痴行吧 赶快帮忙 |
[24:58] | Somebody’s in the hallway. | 有人进入走廊了 |
[25:01] | I can’t believe you let this happen. | 难以置信 你竟捅出这种娄子 |
[25:02] | If you get caught, I am dead. | 你要是被抓 我就死定了 |
[25:04] | Hey, we all are. | 我们是一根线上的蚂蚱 |
[25:05] | All right, so just find us a way out of here. | 好吧 赶快想想办法把我们弄出去 |
[25:07] | Hang on. | 坚持一下 |
[25:11] | Stay calm. | 别慌 |
[25:21] | It’s a cop. | 是个警察 |
[25:22] | He’s in the hallway right outside the room you’re in. | 他就在你们进去的房间外边的走廊里 |
[25:26] | There’s another exit. | 还有另外一个出口 |
[25:27] | In the corner right behind you. | 就在你身后的拐角 |
[25:30] | Come on, come on! Come on. | 快 快 快 |
[25:35] | My God, wh-what have you done? | 天哪 你… 你们都干了些什么 |
[25:37] | Damn it! It’s locked! | 见鬼 锁着呢 |
[25:39] | He’s coming inside right now. | 他马上就要进来了 |
[25:47] | You’re going to have to slip past him, | 你们得从他背后溜过去 |
[25:49] | go out the door you came in. | 从你们进来的门出去 |
[26:22] | Control, this is ten post 11. I’m at the warehouse… | 总台 我是10岗11号 我在仓库… |
[26:24] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[26:25] | What are you doing?! No! | 你在干什么 不要 |
[26:27] | Kevin, stop him! | 卡文 拦住他 |
[26:30] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快走 快走 快走 |
[26:33] | Hey! He called it in. | 他已经报警了 |
[26:34] | We gotta go! | 我们得赶紧走 |
[26:35] | Come on! | 快 |
[26:37] | -Kevin, stop him! – Come on. | -卡文 拦住他 -快走 |
[26:39] | We’ll call you when we’re clear! | 我们脱身后马上给你打电话 |
[27:06] | Tarin, are you all right? | 塔林 你还好吧 |
[27:09] | When did you get back from the embassy? | 你什么时候从大使馆回来的 |
[27:10] | Just now. | 刚回来 |
[27:12] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[27:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[27:18] | It’s only me here. | 这里就我一个人 |
[27:21] | It’s safe. | 这里安全 |
[27:32] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[27:35] | You know your father has had many people arrested, | 你知道你父亲抓了很多人 |
[27:37] | including Jamot. | 包括贾莫特 |
[27:40] | Now he’s having Jamot’s wife and two children detained back home, | 现在又把贾莫特的妻子和两个孩子关在家里 |
[27:44] | so they can be used to force him to talk. | 以此来逼他招供 |
[27:47] | No. | 不会的 |
[27:48] | There must be some mistake. | 这里面一定有误会 |
[27:50] | He gave the order himself. | 他亲自下的命令 |
[27:53] | I thought I’d convinced him not to, | 我本以为我已经说服他了 |
[27:55] | but he was lying to me, | 但是他骗了我 |
[27:57] | he went behind my back. | 背着我下了命令 |
[28:01] | Kayla, your father is a great man. | 凯拉 你父亲是位伟人 |
[28:04] | I respect him more than anyone I have ever known. | 我崇敬他胜过任何人 |
[28:08] | But Farhad’s betrayal has changed him. | 但法哈德的背叛改变了他 |
[28:11] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[28:13] | Open up, please. | 请开门 |
[28:19] | What are they doing here? | 他们来这里干什么 |
[28:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:21] | Open up. | 开门 |
[28:22] | Tarin, stay here. | 塔林 待在这里 |
[28:30] | – Yes, Nabeel? – Miss Kayla, | -什么事 纳比尔 -凯拉小姐 |
[28:32] | we’ve been looking everywhere for Tarin. | 我们到处在找塔林 |
[28:33] | Have you seen him? | 您看见他了吗 |
[28:34] | No. | 没有 |
[28:36] | Is there some problem? | 出什么事了吗 |
[28:40] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在做什么 |
[28:41] | We have orders, Miss Kayla. | 我们奉命行事 凯拉小姐 |
[28:42] | I said he wasn’t here. | 我说了他不在这里 |
[28:44] | I’m sorry, but I don’t believe you. | 很抱歉 但是我不相信 |
[28:46] | You can’t just barge in here! | 你不能就这么硬闯进来 |
[28:49] | I need to talk to my father! | 我要跟我父亲谈谈 |
[28:53] | Nabeel. | 纳比尔 |
[28:54] | Why do you need armed guards to come looking for me? | 你何必带着荷枪实弹的警卫来找我 |
[28:56] | The president says you may be involved with his brother. | 总统说你可能跟他的弟弟是一伙的 |
[28:58] | Based on what? | 凭什么这么说 |
[29:00] | Nothing. | 无凭无据 |
[29:01] | Only that I would not allow an innocent family to be tortured. | 就因为我不允许折磨一个无辜的家庭吗 |
[29:03] | He’s ordered me to detain you. | 他命令我拘禁你 |
[29:05] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[29:06] | You do have a choice, Nabeel. | 你当然有选择的余地 纳比尔 |
[29:07] | Tell my father he’s made a mistake, | 告诉我父亲他犯了一个错误 |
[29:10] | that there’s no one more loyal than Tarin. | 没有人比塔林更忠心耿耿了 |
[29:12] | Nabeel, this is insane, and you know it. | 纳比尔 这太荒唐了 你知道的 |
[29:14] | Don’t make this worse, please. | 别自讨苦吃 好吗 |
[29:16] | Don’t you see? My hands are tied. | 你们没看出来吗 我也束手无策 |
[29:32] | Let me talk to my father. | 让我去跟我父亲谈谈 |
[29:33] | He’s given orders not to be disturbed. | 他下令不允许有人打搅 |
[29:35] | Even by you. | 您也不行 |
[29:39] | I’ll talk to him! | 我会跟他谈谈的 |
[29:42] | I’ll get him to change his mind! | 我会让他回心转意的 |
[30:03] | No, I understand, Roman. | 不 我明白 罗曼 |
[30:04] | We’ll do business some other time, okay. | 我们以后有机会再合作 好吗 |
[30:08] | That’s it. | 就这样了 |
[30:10] | Last one. | 最后一个 |
[30:11] | He also knows nothing about nuclear rods. | 他也不知道核原料棒的事 |
[30:13] | He also said it’s suicide to deal in them. | 他也说做这个买卖等于自杀 |
[30:15] | Meier has wasted our time. | 迈尔在浪费我们的时间 |
[30:16] | No, look, Meier’s intel is good. So we need to think. | 不 迈尔的情报很准确 我们得再想想 |
[30:18] | – Who else can we call? – No one. | -还能打给谁 -没人了 |
[30:20] | I’ve called everyone who could possibly deal in these things. | 我已给所有可能做这种生意的人打过电话了 |
[30:22] | Then somebody that you’ve already talked to has to know something. | 那就是你打过电话的这些人里有了解情况的 |
[30:24] | Renee, it’s-it’s done. | 蕾妮 到此为止吧 |
[30:25] | Look, maybe they don’t want to admit it. | 可能他们不想承认知情 |
[30:27] | Maybe they don’t know how serious you are. | 或者他们不知道你对这件事有多重视 |
[30:28] | – You should call them back. – I said no. | -你应该再给他们打回去 -我说了不行 |
[30:30] | Tell them that you have the buyer, tell them you have the money. | 告诉他们你有买主 告诉他们你有钱付款 |
[30:32] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[30:33] | Just because I like your face doesn’t mean | 我喜欢你的脸蛋不代表 |
[30:35] | I have to put up with your crap. | 我能忍受你胡说八道 |
[30:36] | We made $5 million. A good night’s work. | 我们一个晚上就赚到了五百万 |
[30:38] | Why settle for five when we can have 50? | 为什么我们放着十倍的钱不赚 |
[30:42] | When did you get so greedy? | 你什么时候变得这么贪得无厌了 |
[30:44] | $5 million is plenty. | 五百万足够了 |
[30:47] | Plus we have each other, that’s not too bad, is it? | 加上成全了我们一对野鸳鸯 也不算糟吧 |
[30:49] | Oh, it’s not bad. | 不算糟 |
[30:52] | But it could be better. | 但是可以更好 |
[30:55] | Call them again. | 再给他们打一遍 |
[30:56] | Do it for me. | 就当为了我 |
[30:59] | I said no. | 我说了不行 |
[30:59] | Come on, Vladimir, push them harder. | 快 瓦德米尔 再催催他们 |
[31:01] | – Somebody knows something. – What is your problem? | -没有不透风的墙 -你到底哪根筋不对 |
[31:03] | Nobody knows. There’s no one left to call. | 没人知道了 该打的电话都打完了 |
[31:05] | Now you go out there and you tell Meier to leave, okay. | 你现在就出去 告诉迈尔他可以走了 |
[31:07] | I’m not telling him anything! | 我不会去告诉他 |
[31:09] | What? | 什么 |
[31:10] | Not until you try again. | 除非你继续打电话 否则我不去 |
[31:11] | Look, it’s over! What is wrong with you?! | 听着 一切都结束了 你有病啊 |
[31:13] | I need this deal. | 我需要这桩买卖 |
[31:15] | That is why you’re here? The deal? | 这就是你来的目的吗 就为买卖 |
[31:17] | Why else? Do you think that I’m here for you? | 不然还有什么理由 你觉得我是为你而来的吗 |
[31:26] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[31:35] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[31:37] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[31:38] | Stop! | 住手 |
[31:41] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[31:44] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[31:46] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[31:50] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[32:10] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事了 没事了 |
[32:12] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[32:21] | It’s over. It’s okay. | 结束了 没事了 |
[32:40] | Laitanan contacted everyone | 勒塔纳联系了 |
[32:41] | he thought might have information on the nuclear materials. | 所有他认为可能会有核原料消息的卖家 |
[32:44] | No one responded. | 没有人回应 |
[32:45] | That’s when he said he was finished. | 然后他说该做的都做了 |
[32:46] | Renee kept pushing him, | 蕾妮一直在给他施压 |
[32:48] | and it got ugly. | 然后事态就失控了 |
[32:50] | Laitanan’s dead. | 勒塔纳死了 |
[32:52] | He attacked her. | 他先袭击了她 |
[32:54] | And so, what, you took him out? | 然后呢 你就干掉了他吗 |
[32:55] | No, she did. | 不 是她干的 |
[32:57] | She did? | 她干的 |
[32:58] | Half an hour earlier, | 半小时以前 |
[32:59] | she was having sex with the guy. | 她还在和这家伙风流快活 |
[33:00] | How does that even happen, Jack? | 这到底是怎么回事 杰克 |
[33:02] | What, she lose it? | 怎么 她失控了吗 |
[33:03] | She was defending herself. | 她只是自卫而已 |
[33:04] | Look, we knew this guy was violent before we even went in. | 在跟进这案子前 你我都知道他有暴力倾向 |
[33:06] | He’s violent? | 他有暴力倾向吗 |
[33:07] | – He’s dead on the floor. – Yes, he is. | -他都死翘翘了 -是的 |
[33:09] | And right, now, we still don’t have the nuclear materials secured, | 现在我们仍没解除核原料的威胁 |
[33:12] | so I suggest we move on. | 所以我建议另找线索 |
[33:13] | Move on? | 另找线索 |
[33:14] | He was our only lead, Jack. | 他是我们唯一的线索 杰克 |
[33:16] | Now, where do we move on to? | 现在你叫我上哪找新线索 |
[33:17] | We can start by working the phone calls that Laitanan made. | 可以从勒塔纳打出的电话着手调查 |
[33:20] | There’s also physical files here | 这里也有一些文件 |
[33:21] | and a computer to go through. | 以及一台电脑可供调查 |
[33:22] | Yeah, fine. Cole, are you getting this? | 好吧 科尔 你听到了吗 |
[33:25] | Yes, sir. We’re en route | 是的 长官 我们正在路上 |
[33:26] | from the staging area, five minutes out. | 刚从集结待命区出发 五分钟后到 |
[33:28] | We’re gonna need forensics to rip this place apart. | 还需要鉴证科来现场取样调查 |
[33:30] | Yeah, I got Bennett with me. | 好 班尼特跟我一起来了 |
[33:31] | He can coordinate till the full team arrives. | 在大部队赶来之前 他可以先来协助 |
[33:32] | Just do what you can. | 尽你们所能吧 |
[33:33] | And bring Laitanan’s body back here for autopsy. | 把勒塔纳的尸体带回来进行尸检 |
[33:35] | I want to know what the hell happened. | 我想知道到底发生了什么 |
[33:37] | Any other good news? | 有什么别的好消息吗 |
[33:39] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[33:40] | Cole? | 科尔 |
[33:42] | Dana? | 丹娜 |
[33:43] | Excuse me? | 什么事 |
[33:45] | I said, anything else? | 我说还有别的什么新进展吗 |
[33:47] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[33:51] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[33:52] | – We’ll see you when you get here. – Yes, sir. | -你们来了再说吧 -是 长官 |
[33:54] | Our entire operation just went south. | 我们整个行动都给搞砸了 |
[33:56] | You think you could show a little interest? | 你能稍稍精力集中一点吗 |
[34:00] | Pull it together! | 给我打起精神来 |
[34:11] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你没必要这样做 |
[34:13] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[34:15] | Cover for me with Hastings. | 就是在黑斯廷斯面前给我打掩护 |
[34:19] | All I did was tell him the truth. | 我说的都是实话 |
[34:22] | When they see Vladimir, they’ll know what happened. | 他们看到瓦德米尔尸体时 就会真相大白 |
[34:32] | What do you think happened? | 你认为真相是什么 |
[34:36] | It’s like you said. | 正如你所说 |
[34:38] | I couldn’t handle it. | 我还没准备好 |
[34:42] | God, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:44] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[34:45] | No, it’s not. | 不 有关系 |
[34:47] | I could have killed you. | 我刚才差点杀了你 |
[34:51] | I’ve made such a mess of everything. | 我是成事不足败事有余 |
[34:55] | I just thought that if… if I did this, | 我本以为如果我能完成这次任务的话 |
[34:57] | I could make it all right. | 我就能恢复正常 |
[34:59] | I could have my life back. | 就能找回我原来的生活 |
[35:04] | You can have your life back any time you want. | 你随时都能找回你原来的生活 |
[35:07] | You just need to want it. | 只要你有这样的愿望 |
[35:08] | How? | 怎么找回 |
[35:10] | I’ve tried, and I don’t know how. | 我试过了 根本不知道如何找回 |
[35:12] | I don’t… | 我… |
[35:14] | I don’t have anything, anyone. | 我一无所有 无依无靠 |
[35:18] | You’ve got me. | 你还有我 |
[35:21] | Okay. | 知道吗 |
[35:26] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[35:34] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[35:38] | I didn’t want it to end like this. | 我不想像这样结束 |
[35:40] | I know. | 我明白 |
[35:43] | Look, we’re a lot farther ahead than we were three hours ago. | 我们的行动已经比三小时前推进了很多 |
[35:46] | Every call Laitanan made is a solid lead that we can follow up, | 勒塔纳打过的每个电话都是我们能跟进的重要线索 |
[35:49] | and that’s because of you. | 这都归功于你 |
[35:50] | You did your part. | 你完成了你的使命 |
[35:52] | Now let CTU do their job. | 现在就让反恐小组接手吧 |
[35:54] | Please? | 好吗 |
[35:57] | Let me take you home. | 让我送你回家 |
[36:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:05] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[36:08] | Damn it, they really must have been moving. | 该死 他们刚才就一定已经出发了 |
[36:10] | CTU’s here already. | 反恐小组准该赶到这里了 |
[36:11] | Listen to me. This is really important. | 听我说 这很重要 |
[36:13] | Vladimir attacked you, and you defended yourself. | 瓦德米尔先攻击你 你是自卫 |
[36:15] | – That’s what happened. – I don’t know. | -事情就是这样 -要这样说吗 |
[36:17] | I do, and if anybody else wants to ask you questions about that, | 我作证 如果有其他任何人要质疑这一点 |
[36:20] | I’ll be right there with you to answer them. | 我会和你站在一起回答他们 |
[36:22] | Okay. | 我知道了 |
[36:25] | Let me go talk to them. | 让我先去跟他们碰一下头 |
[36:47] | They’re Russian. | 是俄国人 |
[36:49] | Vladimir must have contacted whoever’s got the rods. | 瓦德米尔肯定联系到了有浓缩铀棒的人 |
[36:51] | They just didn’t want him to know. | 他们只是不想让他知道 |
[36:57] | Hold on to this. | 这个耳机你拿着 |
[36:58] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[37:00] | I need to let them take me. | 我要让他们带我走 |
[37:01] | No. We have to get out of here. | 不 我们得离开这里 |
[37:05] | Listen to me. You want everything you’ve done so far to matter? | 听我说 你想要你之前的努力付诸东流吗 |
[37:08] | I need to do this. | 我必须这样做 |
[37:09] | When CTU gets here, | 等反恐小组一到 |
[37:10] | you tell them to start tracking me from the air. | 你叫他们用无人机追踪我 |
[37:11] | These people are gonna lead us to everything we’re looking for. | 我们就借这些人顺藤摸瓜 |
[37:13] | They will kill you. | 他们会杀了你的 |
[37:14] | No. At worst, they’re going to have to vet me, | 不会 最多被严刑逼供 |
[37:17] | find out how much I know. | 看看我知道多少 |
[37:18] | It should buy us enough time. | 但这会给我们争取足够的时间 |
[37:23] | Hide in here. | 躲在这里 |
[37:27] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[37:28] | If this door opens again, you start shooting. | 如果有人开门 你就开枪 |
[37:44] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[37:46] | Please! | 别开枪 |
[37:47] | I’m opening the door. | 我会打开门 |
[37:48] | I’m unarmed. | 我没有武器 |
[37:49] | See? Both my hands. | 看到吗 两手都是空的 |
[37:52] | See? No problem. I’m unarmed. | 看到吗 都没有 我没有武器 |
[37:54] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[37:56] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[37:59] | What happened?! | 发生了什么 |
[38:00] | They tried to rip me off. | 他们想黑吃黑 |
[38:01] | But you and I– we can do business. | 但你们和我 我们可以做笔买卖 |
[38:02] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[38:03] | No! Don’ shoot. | 不 别开枪 |
[38:06] | If you kill me, | 如果你杀了我 |
[38:07] | you’re gonna cost your boss a lot of money. | 你会让你老板损失一大笔钱 |
[38:10] | Who else is with you here? | 还有其他人和你一起吗 |
[38:12] | No one. Everybody else is dead. | 没有 所有人都死了 |
[38:17] | All I want to do is business. | 我只想做生意 |
[38:56] | Mikhail! | 米哈伊尔 |
[40:02] | Hansen, upload to CTU. | 汉森 上传到反恐小组 |
[40:06] | Mr. Hastings, | 黑斯廷斯长官 |
[40:07] | site is secure, video’s coming through. | 现场安全 您马上能看到现场视频 |
[40:09] | Three bodies. Are you getting this? | 三具尸体 你们看到了吗 |
[40:11] | Yes, we are. | 是的 我们看到了 |
[40:12] | Any sign of Jack or Renee? | 发现杰克和蕾妮的踪迹吗 |
[40:14] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[40:15] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[40:16] | Here. | 这里 |
[40:19] | It’s Renee, sir. She’s alive. | 是蕾妮 长官 她还活着 |
[40:22] | Renee, where’s Jack? | 蕾妮 杰克在哪里 |
[40:25] | The Russians took him. | 俄国人把他带走了 |
[40:27] | The ones that have the nuclear materials. | 就是那些手上持有核原料的人 |
[40:29] | How? We’ve been monitoring the building. | 怎么走的 我们一直在监视这幢楼 |
[40:31] | No vehicles left this area. | 没有车辆离开过这地方 |
[40:33] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不… 我不知道 |
[40:34] | They just suddenly appeared, but… | 当时他们突然出现 怎么会… |
[40:36] | Wait. Jack let himself be taken. | 等等 是杰克让他们把他带走的 |
[40:37] | He said that you’d be monitoring him from the air. | 他说你们会用无人机追踪他 |
[40:41] | We haven’t seen anything. | 我们没有发现任何异常 |
[40:43] | Our drones have been overhead the whole time. | 我们的无人机一直在上空监控 |
[40:46] | They saw nothing. | 他们什么也没发现 |
[40:47] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[40:50] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[40:52] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[40:55] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[41:13] | Step up. | 上去 |