时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Let’s get the other body and get cleaned up | 把另外一具尸体也处理了 清理干净 |
[00:18] | before we head back to CTU. | 然后就回反恐组 |
[00:20] | I’m trying to locate an individual by the name of Kevin Wade. | 我正在寻找一个叫卡文·韦德的假释犯人 |
[00:25] | Kevin’s probation officer just called me. | 卡文的假释官刚给我打电话了 |
[00:27] | He has records that show him calling my cell several times. | 他拿到了卡文给我打过几次电话的证据 |
[00:31] | Look, you just have to handle this, okay? | 你只要把这事搞定就好 好吗 |
[00:32] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我担心我做不到 |
[00:33] | Lie. | 说谎好了 |
[00:34] | Come on, we both know you’re good at it. | 拜托 你我心知肚明你是撒谎高手 |
[00:35] | Put your hands where I can see them! | 把手举起来 |
[00:38] | Do not move! | 别动 |
[00:40] | Samir, Marcos is out of the chamber. | 萨米尔 马科斯从密封舱出来了 |
[00:42] | Hang up right now and transimit the fail safe! | 马上挂电话 传送自动防故障装置信号引爆 |
[00:45] | What’s happening? What is that?! | 怎么了 那是什么 |
[00:47] | Marcos, I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to do this in time. | 马科斯 我不知道我是否来得及拆除炸弹 |
[00:48] | How were they gonna smuggle the fuel rods into the city | 他们准备如何通过辐射探测器检测 |
[00:51] | – past the radiological detectors? – I don’t know! | -将浓缩铀棒弄进城 -我不知道 |
[00:52] | Damn it, Marcos, give me a name! | 该死 马科斯 快告诉我名字 |
[00:54] | President Hassan’s head of security, Tarin Faroush. | 哈桑总统的安全主管 塔林·弗鲁什 |
[01:01] | Right now you need to call UN Security | 现在你得联系联合国安保队 |
[01:03] | and have them take Mr. Faroush into custody until we get there. | 让他们在我们赶到前先拘留弗鲁什先生 |
[01:05] | – Tarin’s not here. – Where is he? | -塔林不在这里 -他在哪里 |
[01:07] | I don’t know. Somewhere with my daughter. | 不清楚 和我女儿一起下落不明 |
[01:09] | Tarin is working with your father’s enemies. | 塔林和你父亲的敌人是一丘之貉 |
[01:12] | You must tell me where you are. | 你必须告诉我你们在哪里 |
[01:14] | The Teodore Hotel, Suite 514. | 希尔多饭店 514套房 |
[01:17] | Just stay where you are. | 你哪也不要去 |
[01:18] | The police will be there shortly. | 警方很快就会赶到 |
[01:22] | I thought we agreed you weren’t gonna take your mother’s call. | 我还以为我们已说好你不会接你母亲的电话 |
[01:24] | I’m sorry, my love, I just didn’t want her to worry. | 对不起 亲爱的 我只是不希望她为我担心 |
[01:26] | Did you tell her where we are? | 你告诉她我们在哪了吗 |
[01:28] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[01:31] | We’re arriving at the landing now. | 我们快到渡口了 |
[01:33] | Soon we’ll be able to transport the rods into Manhattan. | 很快我们就能把浓缩铀棒运进曼哈顿了 |
[01:36] | Are CTU’s radiation sensors down? | 屏蔽掉反恐小组的辐射探测器了吗 |
[01:38] | Not yet, but we’ll be ready. | 还没有 但很快就作安排 |
[01:46] | The following takes place between 3:00 A.M. and 4:00 A.M. | 以下事件发生在凌晨三点至四点间 |
[01:53] | All right, listen up! | 好了 听好了 |
[01:57] | This is what we know. | 目前据我们所知 |
[01:58] | IRK nationalists are targeting New York with a dirty bomb. | 伊斯兰共和国的名族主义者正准备在纽约引爆一枚核弹 |
[02:02] | We have one lead: | 目前我们有一条线索 |
[02:03] | Hassan’s former head of security, Tarin Faroush. | 哈桑总统的前安全主管 塔林·弗鲁什 |
[02:06] | We believe he wants to disable our defenses | 我们有理由相信 他企图瓦解我们的防线 |
[02:08] | so they can smuggle the bomb into Manhattan. Chloe? | 以便他们能把核弹偷运进曼哈顿 克罗伊 |
[02:11] | Latest intel is that Tarin is staying at the Teodore Hotel | 最新情报显示 塔林正在希尔多饭店 |
[02:13] | with President Hassan’s daughter, Kayla. | 哈桑总统的女儿凯拉和他一起 |
[02:15] | Kayla has been warned by her mother | 凯拉的妈妈已经警告过她 |
[02:16] | that Tarin is working with the terrorists. | 塔林和恐怖分子是一伙的 |
[02:18] | She’ll be trying to keep him at the hotel | 所以在我们战术小组到达之前 |
[02:19] | until our Tac teams arrive. | 她会尽可能地在饭店拖住塔林 |
[02:20] | What’s our ETA on that? | 我们的人还要多长时间到达 |
[02:22] | NYPD is approaching the staging area, | 纽约警局快进入集结待命区了 |
[02:24] | CTU still ten minutes out. | 反恐组还有10分钟后到 |
[02:26] | Chloe, you liaise with NYPD. | 克罗伊 你负责联络纽约警局 |
[02:28] | Actually, Dana is better at the inter-agency protocols than I am. | 事实上 丹娜比我更熟悉部门间联络的流程 |
[02:33] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:35] | Jack Bauer’s heading Field Ops, | 杰克负责外勤 |
[02:37] | Dana’s on point with NYPD, Arlo will run aerial. | 丹娜负责联络纽约警局 阿洛负责空中无人机 |
[02:40] | Let’s get to it. | 做事吧 |
[02:47] | All the changes going on around here, | 经过这么多人事变动 |
[02:48] | who do I report to exactly, you or Dana? | 那我现在到底听谁指挥 你还是丹娜 |
[02:51] | What does it matter? | 有什么关系吗 |
[02:52] | – I just like to be clear. – The only thing you need to be clear about | -我只是想明确一下 -你唯一需要明确的 |
[02:55] | is that there’s a dirty bomb about to go off in Manhattan, | 就是有一枚核弹即将在曼哈顿爆炸 |
[02:58] | so just do your job. | 所以你还是干好本职工作吧 |
[03:01] | Drone’s in position over the Teodore Hotel | 无人机已在希尔多饭店上空就位 |
[03:03] | awaiting your instructions. | 等候您的指示 |
[03:29] | Kayla, we have to go. | 凯拉 我们得走了 |
[03:31] | Nearly ready. | 马上就好 |
[03:39] | What was that? Are you all right? | 那是什么声音 你还好吗 |
[03:41] | It was nothing, I’m fine. | 没什么 我很好 |
[04:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:02] | The Americans got Marcos to talk. | 美国人已经让马科斯招供了 |
[04:04] | He may have compromised you. | 他可能把你供了出来 |
[04:06] | Did the girl receive any phone calls? | 那女人接到过电话吗 |
[04:08] | – Yes, one– her mother. – Get out now. | -接了一个 她妈打来的 -赶紧抽身离开 |
[04:10] | And bring her with you. | 把她带上 |
[04:11] | We’re moving to the next phase. | 进入下一步计划 |
[04:12] | I’ll need a vehicle. | 我需要辆车 |
[04:14] | Hamid is on his way. | 哈米德正在赶来的路上 |
[04:19] | Kayla, | 凯拉 |
[04:21] | we must go now. | 我们必须得走了 |
[04:25] | Just one more minute. | 马上就好了 一分钟 |
[04:28] | Hurry up, please. | 抓紧 |
[04:38] | Jack, I’m uploading Tarin Faroush’s file to you now. | 杰克 我正在上传塔林·弗鲁什的档案给你 |
[04:41] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:42] | Okay, I’ve got it. We’re also gonna need | 好了 我这边接收到了 我们还需要 |
[04:44] | hotel schematics and access to their security systems. | 饭店地形图以及进入他们安全系统的权限 |
[04:46] | Coming to you now. | 正在传给你 |
[04:47] | Target is in room 514. | 塔林在514套房 |
[04:49] | Hotel security is standing by to give NYPD access. | 饭店的保安随时准备让纽约警方进入 |
[04:52] | Jack, Brian Hastings. What’s your ETA? | 杰克 我是黑斯廷斯 你还有多久到达 |
[04:54] | About eight minutes. Can you patch me through to our point man at NYPD? | 八分钟左右 你能帮我转接给纽约警方的指挥吗 |
[04:57] | We’re doing that now. | 我们正在连线 |
[04:58] | Name’s, uh, Sergeant Amis. | 指挥官是埃米斯警官 |
[05:00] | Sergeant Amis, Dana Walsh, CTU. | 埃米斯警官 我是反恐组的丹娜·沃什 |
[05:02] | Been waiting on you, Ms. Walsh. | 一直在等您指示呢 沃什小姐 |
[05:03] | We’re in our staging area already. | 我们已到集结待命区 |
[05:05] | Go ahead, Jack. | 说吧 杰克 |
[05:06] | Sergeant Amis, Jack Bauer. | 埃米斯警官 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[05:07] | Our target, Tarin Faroush, is in room 514. | 我们的目标叫塔林·弗鲁什 在514套房 |
[05:09] | He has a female hostage, Kayla Hassan. | 人质 女性 凯拉·哈桑 |
[05:11] | She’s the daughter of President Hassan of the IRK. | 她是伊斯兰共和国总统的千金 |
[05:14] | We’ll handle him, Mr. Bauer. | 我们会拿下他的 鲍尔先生 |
[05:15] | We’ll make sure that girl doesn’t come to any harm. | 我们会保证那女孩会毫发无损地被营救出来 |
[05:17] | The priority is to take Tarin alive. | 首要任务就是要活捉塔林 |
[05:18] | He’s our only lead to a major terrorist threat against New York. | 他目前是我们处理纽约核危机的唯一线索 |
[05:21] | Like I said, we’ll handle him. | 正如我所说 我们会拿下他的 |
[05:22] | Sergeant, don’t underestimate this man. | 警官 不要低估这个人 |
[05:24] | He was President Hassan’s head of security. | 他曾是哈桑总统的安全主管 |
[05:25] | He knows what he’s doing. | 他很在行 |
[05:26] | I want your men to set up a perimeter and wait for us. | 我要你的人拉一个警戒区之后等我们来 |
[05:28] | We’re monitoring hotel security. | 我们正在监视饭店的监控录像 |
[05:30] | We’ll give you a heads-up | 如果那间房间有任何风吹草动 |
[05:31] | if we’ve got any action from the room. | 我们会提醒你们 |
[05:36] | Kayla, my friend from the State Department | 凯拉 我国务院的朋友 |
[05:38] | is waiting for us! We must go now. | 正在等我们 我们必须得走了 |
[05:40] | Just one more second, please. | 请再等等 |
[06:04] | Kayla! | 凯拉 |
[06:07] | Kayla! | 凯拉 |
[06:11] | Tarin, what are you doing?! | 塔林 你要干什么 |
[06:12] | Stop this game. We walk out of here right now. | 别演戏了 我们必须马上走了 |
[06:13] | No, I’m not going anywhere. | 不 我哪里也不去 |
[06:15] | – Just move! – Oh, no! Where are you taking me? | -快走 -不 你要带我去哪里 |
[06:16] | Believe me, the last thing I want to do is hurt you, | 相信我 我最不想做的就是伤害你 |
[06:18] | but I will. | 但如有必要 我会的 |
[06:23] | Got movement on the fifth floor. | 五楼有情况 |
[06:25] | Are you getting this, Jack? | 你看到了吗 杰克 |
[06:26] | Yeah, someone must’ve tipped him off. Sergeant? | 看到了 肯定有人通风报信 警官 |
[06:28] | Yes, I know, target’s on the move. I’m going in. | 我知道 目标正在移动 我要进去了 |
[06:30] | Negative. We’re five minutes out. | 不行 我们还有5分钟才到 |
[06:31] | I want you to hold your position. | 我要你原地待命 |
[06:32] | I’m on the ground, Mr. Bauer; it’s my call. | 现在是我在指挥外勤 我说了算 鲍尔先生 |
[06:34] | No, it isn’t, this is a CTU operation. | 不行 这是反恐组的行动 |
[06:36] | I am telling you to hold your position. | 我告诉你 你必须原地待命 |
[06:37] | – I’m going in. – Sergeant! | -我要进去了 -警官 |
[06:43] | Tarin’s at the elevators. | 塔林在电梯那 |
[06:51] | Lost picture on the fifth. Sergeant, | 失去五楼的监控画面 警官 |
[06:52] | target has taken out elevator security camera and is armed. | 塔林破坏了电梯那的监控摄像头 他持有武器 |
[06:55] | I am ordering you to stand down. | 我命令你停止行动 |
[06:57] | I’m right on him. | 我马上就会拿下他了 |
[06:58] | Sergeant, that was an order! | 警官 这是命令 |
[07:06] | Sergeant Amis, can you hear me? | 埃米斯警官 你听见了吗 |
[07:09] | Ser– Chloe, have you got anything!? | 警… 克罗伊 有什么情况吗 |
[07:10] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[07:32] | Shots fired, shots fired. | 发生交火 发生交火 |
[07:33] | We have shots fired. All NYPD units report status. | 发生交火 纽约警局各小组汇报情况 |
[07:36] | Repeat, report status. | 重复一遍 汇报情况 |
[07:38] | This is Faulkner. I’m hit. | 我是福克纳 我中枪了 |
[07:40] | – Amis and Martin are down. – Where’s the target? | -埃米斯和马丁中枪倒下了 -目标在什么位置 |
[07:42] | He’s heading toward the fire escape on the south side. | 他往南边的防火梯去了 |
[07:44] | He’s got the girl. | 他劫持了那女孩 |
[07:45] | ESU, this is Agent Ortiz. Cover the south fire escape now! | 应急组 我是奥迪斯探员 快把守住南面防火梯 |
[07:48] | Medics, men down on the fifth floor. | 医疗组 五楼有警员中枪 |
[07:49] | – That doesn’t make sense. – What do you mean? | -不太对劲 -什么意思 |
[07:52] | Tarin just took out three men. | 塔林刚撂倒三个警员 |
[07:53] | Why’s he using the fire escape? | 为什么还用防火梯 |
[07:55] | He should be heading down the stairs. | 他应该是直奔楼梯才对 |
[07:57] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[07:58] | NYPD, target is impersonating an officer; he has the girl. | 纽约警局 目标正冒充一名警员 他劫持了女孩 |
[08:01] | I want you to fall back and cover all exits. | 我要你们撤回去守住所有出口 |
[08:03] | I repeat, target is impersonating an officer. | 再说一遍 目标冒充了一名警员 |
[08:05] | Cover all exits! | 守住所有出口 |
[08:11] | – Chloe, do you see anything? Nothing. | -克罗伊 有什么情况没 -没有 |
[08:14] | – Arlo, get us back the drone feed. – Roger that. | -把无人机的监控画面传过来 -明白 |
[08:19] | – Drop the gun! Put it down! – No, no! | -放下枪 放下 -不 不要 |
[08:21] | Drop it now! This is Bellow. | 马上放下枪 我是拜罗 |
[08:23] | Target’s at the Allen Street exit. | 目标在阿伦大街出口处 |
[08:24] | He’s got the girl. | 女孩在他手上 |
[08:25] | Chloe, we need that drone feed. | 克罗伊 我们需要无人机监控画面 |
[08:26] | Coming through. | 正在传输 |
[08:27] | There’s a cab pulling up. | 有辆出租车在那停下了 |
[08:30] | Officer Bellow, behind you! | 拜罗警官 注意身后 |
[08:38] | Jack,they’re heading for the cab. | 杰克 他们要上出租车 |
[08:39] | All ESU, | 所有应急小组注意 |
[08:40] | we have two officers down in the alley behind the hotel. | 两名警员中枪倒在宾馆后面的巷子里 |
[08:42] | Target is moving to Allen Street. | 目标在向阿伦大街逃窜 |
[08:44] | – He’s escaping in the yellow cab. – Tracking the cab. | -他乘一辆黄色出租车逃跑 -正在跟踪出租车 |
[08:46] | Go! | 开车 |
[08:49] | Advise all NYPD mobile units, | 让纽约警局所有机动小组注意 |
[08:51] | we cannot lose that vehicle. | 我们不能放走那辆出租车 |
[08:53] | – On it. – Taxi’s in the Delancey underpass. | -正在追踪 -出租车正驶向德兰西地下通道 |
[08:55] | I’m blind. Do we have traffic cams? | 我看不到了 有电子眼吗 |
[08:56] | Not in the underpass. | 地下通道里没有 |
[08:58] | We’re two blocks from Delancey. | 我们距德兰西还有两个街区 |
[09:06] | Any sign of the cab? Still in the underpass. | 有出租车的踪迹了吗 还在地下通道里 |
[09:08] | The underpass is less than half a click. | 地下通道不到五百米长 |
[09:09] | Where the hell are they? | 他们在哪呢 |
[09:11] | NYPD mobile units, 90 seconds out. | 纽约警局机动小组还有90秒到 |
[09:13] | Go left, Jack, go left right here! | 往左拐 杰克 左拐就在那 |
[09:29] | There it is. I got the cab. I got the cab. | 在那里 我找到出租车了 找到了 |
[09:41] | Driver! | 司机 |
[09:43] | I want you to slowly open your door! | 我要你慢慢打开门 |
[09:48] | Open the door now! | 马上打开门 |
[09:56] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[09:57] | It’s empty! | 是辆空车 |
[09:59] | Chloe, backtrack drone footage. Trace every vehicle that left the underpass. | 克罗伊 回放无人机监控录像 跟踪每一辆驶出地下道的车 |
[10:03] | Get NYPD to set roadblocks. | 让纽约警局设置路障 |
[10:05] | -They were here less than 30 seconds ago! – Arlo? | – 他们30秒之前还在这里 – 阿洛 |
[10:07] | – Got it. -We should join the sweep. | -明白 -我们应该加入一起搜索 |
[10:08] | No, they’re gone. | 不用了 他们跑掉了 |
[10:09] | – You don’t know that. – Yeah, I do, they’re gone. | -你怎么知道的 -我确信 他们跑了 |
[10:11] | Chloe, it’s Jack, I’m gonna need a kidnap and an electronic intercept package. | 克罗伊 我是杰克 我需要监听绑架 的全套电子设备 |
[10:15] | – Have it meet me back at the UN. – Copy. | -放到联合国大楼 我回去拿 -明白 |
[10:16] | I need to talk to President Hassan. | 我需要和哈桑总统通话 |
[10:18] | That’s who the terrorists are gonna want to contact next. | 恐怖分子下一步要联系的人就是他 |
[10:21] | That’s why they kidnapped his daughter. | 这就是他们要绑架他女儿的原因 |
[10:42] | Tarin just called. | 塔林刚来过电话 |
[10:44] | He has the girl. | 女孩在他手上 |
[10:53] | Hello. | 喂 |
[10:54] | – Ahman. – Samir, where are the nuclear rods? | -阿曼 -萨米尔 浓缩铀棒在哪 |
[10:56] | They’re still outside the city. | 它们还在城外呢 |
[10:58] | We haven’t disabled the American radiological detectors yet. | 我们还没有屏蔽掉美国人的辐射探测器 |
[11:01] | Then how will you bring the rods to me? | 那你打算怎么把浓缩铀棒带给我 |
[11:04] | It’s been taken care of. | 我自有安排 |
[11:24] | We’ve backtracked through drone and traffic cam footage | 我们已经回放了无人机监控和交通监控录像 |
[11:27] | looking for Kayla and Tarin. | 正在搜寻凯拉和塔林 |
[11:28] | Nothing’s come up yet. | 还没有进展 |
[11:29] | What’s Bauer’s status? | 鲍尔那边的情况呢 |
[11:30] | He’s two minutes from the UN. | 他还有两分钟到达联合国大厦 |
[11:32] | An electronic intercept team is on route to him. | 一个电子监听小组正前往和他汇合 |
[11:33] | Keep me informed. | 随时向我报告 |
[11:35] | Copy. | 明白 |
[11:36] | Ms. Walsh. | 沃什女士 |
[11:38] | There’s a Mr. Prady here to see you. | 有位普雷迪先生要见你 |
[11:39] | Says he spoke to you on the phone. | 他说他和你通过电话 |
[11:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:48] | Chloe. | 克罗伊 |
[11:49] | Would you mind covering for me for a few minutes? | 你来接替我一会好吗 |
[12:14] | Mr. Prady. | 普雷迪先生 |
[12:15] | – Dana Walsh. – A pleasure, Ms. Walsh. | -丹娜·沃什 -幸会 沃什女士 |
[12:17] | It’ll be quieter in here. | 来这里安静一些 |
[12:21] | Uh, this is, uh… | 这是… |
[12:23] | this is some impressive facility. | 好多先进设备啊 |
[12:26] | What, uh… | 那么你… |
[12:27] | what is it you do here? | 你在这里做什么工作 |
[12:29] | Intelligence analyst. | 情报分析员 |
[12:33] | Mr. Prady, we’ve got a major situation here… | 普雷迪先生 我们正面临十万火急的情况 |
[12:36] | I understand. I won’t take up much of your time. | 我理解 我不会耽误你很长时间的 |
[12:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:39] | 3:00 in the morning, you’re 2,000 miles from home. | 凌晨3点 你还在离家两千英里之外的地方 |
[12:42] | You mind telling me what’s so urgent? | 能告诉我是什么这么紧急吗 |
[12:44] | Yeah. It’s about the young man | 是这样 是关于那个我电话里提到的 |
[12:45] | I mentioned on the phone– Kevin Wade. | 那个年轻人 卡文·韦德 |
[12:48] | This is him right here. | 这是他的照片 |
[13:00] | You know him, don’t you? | 你认识他 对吗 |
[13:04] | Yes. | 对 |
[13:07] | I should have been honest with you on the phone. | 我不该在电话里对你说谎 |
[13:13] | I met Kevin a couple days ago at a bar. | 我前些天在酒吧里认识了卡文 |
[13:17] | Was there another man with him? | 那里有别的人和他在一起吗 |
[13:19] | He was traveling with an ex-con named Nick Coughlin. | 他和一个叫尼克·考夫林的前科犯在一起 |
[13:22] | Bad news. | 坏消息是 |
[13:23] | Done time on robbery, attempted murder. | 他曾因抢劫和谋杀未遂入狱 |
[13:30] | No. No, I’ve never seen him. | 不 我从没见过他 |
[13:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:38] | So, what happened… with you and Kevin? | 那你和卡文之间都发生了什么 |
[13:48] | we talked for a while. | 我们聊了一会 |
[13:51] | I drank more than I should, | 我喝多了 |
[13:54] | and we ended up back in his van. | 最后我们就一起回了他的货车 |
[13:56] | You had sex with him. | 你和他做爱了 |
[13:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:01] | Do you know where he is now? | 那你知道他现在在哪吗 |
[14:05] | No. I didn’t see him again. | 不知道 我再没见过他 |
[14:07] | – The whole thing was a mistake. – Why so? | -整件事就是个错误 -为什么这么说 |
[14:10] | Because I am getting married in a few weeks. | 因为我几周后就要结婚了 |
[14:15] | It was the pressure. | 我压力很大 |
[14:16] | I-I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[14:18] | All the wedding plans. | 或许是整个婚礼计划吧 |
[14:19] | I went out for a drink. I didn’t intend to… | 我就出去喝了一杯 我并不是有意为之 |
[14:24] | Maybe I did. I don’t know. | 也许是有意的 我不知道 |
[14:28] | I don’t know anything anymore. | 再多的我就不知道了 |
[14:29] | All that I know is that if my fiance finds out, | 我只知道要是让我未婚夫知道了 |
[14:31] | he will never forgive me. | 他永远不会原谅我的 |
[14:33] | I’m not looking to ruin your life. | 我并不是来毁了你生活的 |
[14:34] | I just want to retrieve Kevin | 我只想来在卡文 |
[14:36] | before he gets in more trouble than violating his parole. | 惹出比违法假释条令更大的麻烦之前找回他 |
[14:44] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[14:45] | I… I hope that you find him. | 我希望你能找到他 |
[14:47] | Yeah, thing is, Miss Walsh, | 是啊 可问题是 沃什小姐 |
[14:49] | I got a call a couple hours ago | 我几分钟前接到了一个电话 |
[14:51] | from my NYPD friend, Tom Hardiman. | 我纽约警局的朋友汤姆·哈迪曼打来的 |
[14:54] | Seems like there was a… a break-in at a police evidence lockup. | 好像在警局证物储存间 发生了一起入室抢劫 |
[14:58] | Again, bad business. | 这又是件不幸的事 |
[15:00] | Officer got beaten up, left in a coma, | 警员被殴打致昏迷 |
[15:03] | but guess whose prints were on the assault weapon? | 而猜猜看袭警武器上的 指纹是谁的 |
[15:07] | Yeah, that nasty SOB, Nick Coughlin. | 对了 就是那个混蛋 尼克·考夫林 |
[15:10] | Now, what I’m afraid of is… | 现在我担心的是 |
[15:12] | where Nick is, Kevin is, too, | 卡文跟着尼克趟了这浑水 |
[15:15] | and I really need to find him. | 我真的得找到他 |
[15:17] | And, like I told you, I only saw him the once. | 正如我所说的 我就见过他一次 |
[15:19] | I have no idea where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[15:23] | And you’re sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[15:26] | Mr. Prady, we are in the middle of a national security crisis. | 普雷迪 我们正处国家危难之际 |
[15:30] | I have to go back to my desk. | 我要回到岗位上去了 |
[15:31] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:35] | Perhaps, if I talk to your supervisor, | 如果我和你们主管谈谈 |
[15:36] | he could let you take a few minutes off. | 也许他会让你休息几分钟的 |
[15:43] | Or I could wait here, | 或者我就在这里等着 |
[15:46] | stay out of your way till you have some time. | 我不会妨碍你 等到你有时间为止 |
[15:50] | Fine. | 行 |
[15:51] | You have to stay here, though. | 但你必须得待在这 |
[15:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:55] | Okay. Mm-hmm. | 好的 |
[16:00] | I don’t understand. | 我就不明白 |
[16:01] | The Americans knew where Kayla was. | 美国人明明知道凯拉在哪 |
[16:02] | How did they lose her? | 他们怎么就把她弄丢了 |
[16:04] | Before we blame them, remember… | 在我们埋怨他们之前 记住 |
[16:06] | it was our people– our own people– | 是我们的人 是我们自己人 |
[16:08] | who kidnapped Kayla, not the Americans. | 绑架了凯拉 而不是美国人 |
[16:12] | Mr. President, CTU is here. | 总统阁下 反恐小组的人到了 |
[16:18] | Mr. President, I’m Jack Bauer. | 总统阁下 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[16:20] | You already know Cole Ortiz. | 这是科尔·奥迪斯 你认识的 |
[16:21] | We deeply regret not being able | 没能救出您的女儿 |
[16:23] | to find your daughter, but I promise you, | 我们深感遗憾 但是我保证 |
[16:24] | we’re going to do everything in our power to recover her. | 我们将尽一切努力救她出来 |
[16:26] | How did you lose her? | 你们怎么没保护好她 |
[16:27] | How did that happen? | 你们怎么能让这种事发生 |
[16:29] | Tarin’d been warned, ma’am, we arrived too late. | 有人给塔林通风报信 我们去晚了 |
[16:31] | That was your people. | 都是你们的人没用 |
[16:31] | Dalia, please. | 达莉亚 别这样 |
[16:35] | What they want from Kayla? | 他们想从凯拉那得到什么 |
[16:37] | We are hoping that you tell us,sir. | 我们也想问您这个问题 阁下 |
[16:39] | Tarin was your head of security, | 塔林曾是您的安全主管 |
[16:40] | He knows everything that you know. | 他应该知道您知道的一切 |
[16:42] | He took your daughter because he’s trying to leverage something from you. | 她绑架令千金是为了向您勒索些东西 |
[16:44] | Do you have any idea what that could be? | 您认为他们要的会是什么 |
[16:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:47] | Sir, we believe the kidnap was contact you directly, | 阁下 我们相信这次绑架就是冲您来的 |
[16:51] | We need to set up monitoring devices on your phones | 我们需要在您的手机上装上窃听装置 |
[16:53] | so we can track their call. | 那样我们就能追踪来电了 |
[16:54] | Do what you need to do. Just, please, | 随便你们用什么办法 只要能 |
[16:56] | get our child back. | 把我们的孩子救回来 |
[16:57] | Dalia. | 达莉亚 |
[16:58] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[16:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:01] | With me. | 跟我来 |
[17:06] | Set up tech here. | 在这里安装设备 |
[17:10] | Tarin! Don’t. | 塔林 不要 |
[17:12] | Please. | 求你了 |
[17:16] | – Don’t. – Come on. | -别这样 -来吧 |
[17:17] | Please. | 求你了 |
[17:27] | Do what he says, and you won’t get hurt. | 按他说的做 你就不会受到伤害 |
[17:31] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[17:32] | Another traitor? | 另一个叛徒吗 |
[17:40] | The only traitor is your father. | 你父亲才是唯一的叛徒 |
[17:45] | Tie her up. | 把她绑起来 |
[17:50] | No. | 不 |
[17:51] | No. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[18:20] | Do you recognize the number? | 认识这个号码吗 |
[18:22] | – There isn’t one. – Chloe, we’ve got a call | -不认识 -克罗伊 我们接到一个电话 |
[18:24] | coming in on the mother’s cell phone. | 是打到她母亲手机上的 |
[18:25] | We’re working on it. | 我们在跟进了 |
[18:28] | Answer it. | 接吧 |
[18:29] | Keep them on the phone as long as possible. | 尽可能地延长通话时间 |
[18:32] | Yes? | 喂 |
[18:34] | Your husband is a traitor to the people of the Republic. | 你丈夫是共和国人民的叛徒 |
[18:36] | He alone has made our actions necessary. | 他本人就足以促使我们有这样的行动 |
[18:39] | He cannot be trusted. | 他是个骗子 |
[18:41] | Where is my daughter? | 我女儿在哪里 |
[18:42] | I want to talk to her. | 我要跟她说话 |
[18:44] | Whether you ever see her again | 你是否能再看到她 |
[18:46] | depends on what your husband does right now. | 那就看你丈夫够不够合作了 |
[18:50] | – Put him on. – Dalia? | -让他听电话 -达莉亚 |
[18:51] | They want to talk to you. | 他们要跟你谈 |
[18:52] | Here, give me the phone. | 来吧 把电话给我 |
[18:54] | We need to be hearing this. | 我们得监听这个电话 |
[18:55] | We’re still working on it, Jack. | 我们还在尝试窃听中 杰克 |
[18:56] | Okay, we’ve got it. You should have audio. | 好了 接入完毕 你应该听到声音了 |
[18:59] | This is President Hassan. | 我是哈桑总统 |
[19:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:02] | I’m a loyal servant of the Republic | 我是一个忠实的仆人 |
[19:04] | you are trying to destroy. | 忠于你想要摧毁的共和国 |
[19:05] | Now, shut up, Omar, and listen. | 现在闭上嘴 奥马 好好听着 |
[19:07] | I want to talk to my daughter. | 我要和我的女儿讲话 |
[19:09] | Let me tell you what I want. | 我来告诉你我想要的是什么 |
[19:12] | File 33. | 第33号文件 |
[19:16] | File 33. | 33号文件 |
[19:17] | That is the price of your daughter. | 那就是赎回你女儿的代价 |
[19:19] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么东西 |
[19:21] | You had to say that. | 你当然得矢口否认啦 |
[19:23] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[19:24] | You’re a vain man, | 你是个爱慕虚荣的男人 |
[19:27] | concerned about appearances, | 只关心场面上的事 |
[19:28] | and the Americans are listening. | 而且这会儿美国人也在听着 |
[19:32] | But please… | 但是请你 |
[19:34] | do not insult me by saying this again. | 不要让我再重复刚才的话 |
[19:37] | I won’t say anything until I talk to my daughter. | 没和我女儿通话前我什么也不会说的 |
[19:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:41] | If that’s what you want. | 如果那就是你要的 |
[19:44] | I’m sending you an IP address. | 我会给你发送一个IP地址 |
[19:46] | Give it to one of the people listening in. | 把地址给那些监听人员看看 |
[19:56] | Okay, got it. | 好的 收到了 |
[20:07] | Don’t hurt her. | 别伤害她 |
[20:09] | It’s me you want. | 你要的是我 |
[20:14] | I told you what I want. | 我说过我想要什么了 |
[20:16] | File 33. | 第33号文件 |
[20:18] | I told you– I don’t know what that is. | 我说过了 我不知道那是什么 |
[20:21] | Take me instead. | 让我去换我女儿 |
[20:29] | You have 15 minutes. | 你有15分钟的时间来考虑 |
[20:31] | No excuses, no stalling. | 别找借口也别拖时间 |
[20:32] | 15 minutes or she dies here, like this, | 15分钟后她就会像这样死去 |
[20:34] | while you watch. | 并且在你注视下死去 |
[20:35] | Stop it. Stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[20:38] | I’ll find the file. Whatever it is, | 不管是什么文件 我会去找出来 |
[20:40] | I’ll get it for you! | 我会给你 |
[20:47] | Mr. President, what is File 33? | 总统阁下 什么是33号文件 |
[20:49] | Omar! | 奥马 |
[20:50] | Mr. Bauer, i’ve got Brian Hastings on the line. | 鲍尔先生 布赖恩·黑斯廷斯在线上 |
[20:56] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[20:57] | Jack, you know anything about this file? | 杰克 你知道那些文件吗 |
[20:59] | No, but I’m standing here with President Hassan. | 不 但我现在和哈桑总统在一起 |
[21:01] | I’ll put you on speaker. | 我把电话接到免提上 |
[21:02] | Go ahead. | 继续说吧 |
[21:03] | Mr. President, this is Brian Hastings. | 总统阁下 我是布赖恩·黑斯廷斯 |
[21:04] | I have no intel on the file they’re talking about. | 我对他们所说的文件完全不知情 |
[21:06] | Can you tell me what this is? | 能告诉我那是什么吗 |
[21:11] | Sir, they gave you 15 minutes. | 阁下 他给了你15分钟时间 |
[21:12] | If you want to see your daughter again, | 如果您想再见到你女儿 |
[21:13] | you don’t have time to waste. | 那您已经没时间浪费了 |
[21:15] | Omar, what is this file? | 奥马 到底是什么文件 |
[21:26] | Show them. | 给他们看吧 |
[21:31] | Show them! | 给他们看 |
[21:39] | Dalia, I’ll do anything for Kayla. | 达莉亚 为了凯拉我会不惜一切的 |
[21:42] | I would give my own life. | 我甚至可以用我的命去换回她 |
[21:44] | Then give them this file. | 那就把文件给他们 |
[21:45] | Sir? | 阁下 |
[22:05] | Put it up on the screen, | 放到大屏幕上 |
[22:07] | mirror it over to CTU. | 再做份副本传到反恐小组 |
[22:16] | Hastings, are you seeing this? | 黑斯廷斯 你看见了吗 |
[22:19] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我看见了 |
[22:20] | Mr. President, | 总统阁下 |
[22:21] | this file appears to contain operational details | 这个文件似乎包含了所有 |
[22:23] | of all U.S. Anti-nuclear defenses. | 美国反核武器防卫工作的细节 |
[22:26] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[22:27] | Including our radiological detection arrays. | 还包括我们的辐射探测阵列 |
[22:30] | This is highly- classified DOD material. | 这个是国防部的高度机密文件 |
[22:33] | I need to know how you got this. | 我要你知道你是怎么弄到手的 |
[22:35] | How do you think, Mr. Hastings? | 你觉得呢 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[22:38] | For 20 years, your nation has threatened mine | 20年来 贵国一直 |
[22:41] | with everything from economic sanctions | 从经济制裁到军事打击 |
[22:43] | to military attack. | 威胁着我的国家 |
[22:46] | So we gathered intelligence | 所以我们收集情报 |
[22:47] | and found weaknesses in your defenses. | 找到了你们的防御系统中的漏洞 |
[22:51] | We did what any other country would do. | 我们做的是每个国家都在做的事 |
[22:53] | Mr. President, | 总统阁下 |
[22:55] | that file shows the fatal flaws | 那份文件显示出了我们在核探测 |
[22:57] | of our nuclear detection capabilities. | 能力中的致命弱点 |
[22:59] | If the terrorists were to get that, | 如果被恐怖分子拿到这份文件 |
[23:01] | they could smuggle the fuel rods into Manhattan. | 他们就可以把浓缩铀棒偷运到曼哈顿 |
[23:03] | Surely you understand, | 相信你也明白 |
[23:04] | we cannot let you give that to them. | 我们不会让你交出这份文件的 |
[23:06] | We’re talking about the lives of tens of thousands of people. | 这可是事关成千上万条人命的事 |
[23:08] | And what of my daughter? | 那我女儿怎么办 |
[23:10] | What of her life? | 她的命呢 |
[23:12] | With all due respect, madam, your family brought this threat to my country. | 恕我直言 女士 是您的家庭把 这场危机带入了我的国家 |
[23:17] | We’re doing the best we can. | 我们只是在尽力而为 化解危机 |
[23:20] | Jack, you still on? | 杰克 还在线上吗 |
[23:21] | Yeah, we all are. | 是的 我们都在 |
[23:23] | Jack, we may have a lead on the daughter’s location. | 杰克 我们或许有了关于总统女儿下落的线索 |
[23:25] | Arlo isolated a subway noise from the video feed | 阿洛从视频里分离出一段地铁噪音 |
[23:27] | at the end of the transmission, cross-referencing it with | 并与列车的实时位置 |
[23:29] | the real-time train positions as of this moment. | 进行了交叉比对 |
[23:30] | There aren’t a lot of trains this late at night, | 夜很深 列车没多少 |
[23:32] | especially within the radius that they could have traveled to. | 尤其是在他们走的这条线路上 |
[23:35] | They were heading southeast when they left the hotel. | 他们离开旅馆后就直奔东南方向 |
[23:36] | They’ve got to be near the F train stop by the Williamsburg Bridge. | 应该就在F列车站附近 毗邻威廉斯堡大桥 |
[23:38] | Copy that. Cole and I will head down there now. | 收到 科尔和我现在马上过去 |
[23:40] | We’ll bring Tac from here. | 我们会从此地带过去一个战术小队 |
[23:41] | You need me to send a second team? | 需要我再加派一个小队吗 |
[23:43] | Yes, and aerial. Everything you’ve got. | 是的 还有空中监测 动用你所有的资源 |
[23:44] | Have your men ready and assembled in five minutes. Right away. | 让你的人在五分钟内集合 马上行动 |
[23:47] | Mr. President, we’re going to need you to stall them | 总统阁下 我们需要你在他们再次打来 |
[23:49] | – when they call back. – How? | -电话时尽量拖延他们 -怎么做 |
[23:51] | We’ll set up a fake file that you can transmit. | 我们做了一份假文件供您传过去 |
[23:53] | They’ll see through that, Mr. Bauer. | 他们很快就会拆穿的 鲍尔先生 |
[23:54] | Eventually, | 那是以后的事 |
[23:55] | but right now we just need you | 但现在只要您能拖延足够长的时间 |
[23:56] | to stall them long enough so we can locate your daughter. | 让我们找到您的女儿 |
[23:58] | Stall them any way you can, but you need to make this work. | 不管您用什么方法 但要能拖延时间 |
[24:00] | We will do whatever we have to. | 我们会竭尽所能 |
[24:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:43] | Tarin. | 塔林 |
[24:45] | Please, don’t say… | 求你了 别说了… |
[24:46] | – Why are you doing this? – Please. | -你为什么要这样做 -求你了 |
[24:47] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做啊 |
[24:48] | Please don’t say anything more. | 求你别再说了 |
[24:50] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:13] | – Is there trouble? – No. Why would there be? | -有麻烦吗 -没有 怎么会呢 |
[25:18] | What’s the problem? | 你有什么问题 |
[25:19] | They’re never going to hand over that file. | 他们不可能给我们那文件 |
[25:21] | – They have to. – And if they don’t?! | -他们必须给 -如果不呢 |
[25:22] | Killing her was not part of the plan. | 原计划里没有要她的命啊 |
[25:24] | You were willing to die | 先前陪哈桑在总统车上 |
[25:25] | in Hassan’s limousine earlier today. | 你都做好了死的准备 |
[25:27] | You were willing to do anything for our cause. | 你愿意誓死尽忠的 |
[25:29] | I still am. | 我一如当初 |
[25:31] | You assured me your feelings | 你跟我保证过 |
[25:33] | for this girl would not get in the way. | 你对这个女孩的感情不会妨碍你的忠诚 |
[25:36] | So tell me, | 告诉我 |
[25:38] | do I need someone else to take care of her? | 需要我让其他人去处理掉她吗 |
[25:46] | No. | 不 |
[25:48] | Stay strong. | 坚强些 |
[25:50] | We’re almost there. | 我们快成功了 |
[26:21] | Arlo, what’s the status on our target area? | 阿洛 目标地搜索缩小到什么范围了 |
[26:24] | Still looking at almost six square blocks. | 还在六个街区范围内搜索 |
[26:26] | How far out are Jack and Cole? | 杰克和科尔离那里还有多远 |
[26:27] | Six minutes. | 6分钟 |
[26:28] | That leaves us about 30 seconds to find her. | 那我们只有约30秒时间找她了 |
[26:30] | We’ve got to narrow this down. | 我们还得缩小搜查范围 |
[26:31] | – Where’s the second Tac team? – Leaving now. | -第二战术小队在哪里 -准备出发了 |
[26:34] | Uh… Dana? Who is that? | 丹娜 他是谁 |
[26:42] | Nobody. | 谁也不是 |
[26:46] | Mr. Prady, this is a secure area. | 普雷迪先生 这里是安全区域 |
[26:48] | If you’re not gonna wait in holding, | 如果你不想在关押室等 |
[26:49] | I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 那我只有让你离开了 |
[26:51] | I’m sorry. I had a question. | 我很抱歉 但我有个问题 |
[26:52] | And I’m in the middle of a situation. I don’t have time. | 现在情况紧急 我没时间和您详谈 |
[26:54] | Well, I wouldn’t be bothering you, | 明白 我也不想打扰您 |
[26:56] | but I just got off the phone with my NYPD friend. | 但我刚接了个纽约警局朋友来的电话 |
[26:58] | He said I absolutely have to ask you | 他说绝对有必要询问下您 |
[26:59] | about the security cameras at the police evidence lockup. | 关于警方证物储存室监视器的问题 |
[27:02] | Because you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[27:04] | It turns out they malfunctioned for the exact duration of the incident. | 那里的监视器正好在他俩抢劫的时候出了故障 |
[27:08] | Well, somebody obviously disabled the cameras. | 显然 有人故意对监视器做了手脚 |
[27:11] | Well, yeah, but not Nick and Kevin. | 是啊 但肯定不是尼克和卡文 |
[27:12] | I mean, a crowbar is about as high-tech as those two get. | 他们俩也就会点舞刀弄枪的本事 |
[27:15] | Now, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 这一点 就是我想和您谈谈的 |
[27:17] | See, I’m thinking that someone must have helped them. | 我想 肯定有谁暗中帮忙 |
[27:27] | Now, my friend says that all the raw video | 我朋友刚说所有政府机关监视器 |
[27:30] | from every government facility feeds right here into CTU. | 的录像都会传到反恐小组 |
[27:34] | Am I understanding that right? | 这样说对吗 |
[27:36] | – Yes. – He also said– | -是的 -他同时也说 |
[27:38] | correct me if I’m wrong– that | 如果我说错了就纠正我 |
[27:40] | the digital images are archived every eight hours, | 数字图像会每八个小时更新一次 |
[27:43] | and metadata– | 还有元数据 |
[27:45] | is that what it’s called, metadata?– | 元数据 行话是这么说吗 |
[27:47] | that allows you to trace | 那就可以追踪到 |
[27:49] | the exact source of any service outage. | 任何服务器故障确切的原因 |
[27:52] | So, everything I need to solve this is right here. | 所以 我可以在这里解决所有的问题 |
[27:56] | You can get it for me, right? | 你能帮我查到 对吗 |
[27:58] | Mr. Prady, we don’t just give data to people off the street. | 普雷迪先生 我们不能把数据随便给人 |
[28:01] | Well, now, that’s right. | 对 对 那是 |
[28:02] | That’s right. | 那是 |
[28:03] | You need, uh, an IDRAN– an Interagency | 您需要 一个授权码 |
[28:06] | Data Request Authorization Number. | 跨机构数据授权码 |
[28:09] | Yeah, Hardiman gave me one of those. | 有 哈迪曼给了我一个 |
[28:11] | He said everything should fit in 100-gig thumb drive | 他说过一个10万兆字节容量的闪存盘 就可以搞定一切 |
[28:17] | So is that going to be a problem, getting that for me? | 那现在帮我弄到那些数据还有问题吗 |
[28:24] | No. | 没问题 |
[28:26] | Good. | 太好了 |
[28:34] | They reprocessed the subway noise, managed to narrow down the search grid. | 他们重新处理了隧道里的噪声 减小了搜索范围 |
[28:37] | – How big? – About 12 buildings total. | -有多大 -总共12幢楼 |
[28:39] | Apartments, offices, retail. | 有公寓 办公楼 零售商铺 |
[28:41] | It’s still too much ground to cover. | 但这范围还是很大 |
[28:45] | Agent Ortiz. | 奥迪斯探员 |
[28:47] | Dana? | 是丹娜吗 |
[28:49] | Cole… it’s over. | 科尔… 都玩完了 |
[28:52] | I’m sorry. I’m not sure I heard you. | 不好意思 我没听清你说的 |
[28:54] | The parole officer looking for Kevin is here at CTU. | 找卡文的那个假释官现在就在反恐小组里 |
[28:56] | Knows about the robbery, the cameras, everything. | 他知道所有的事情 盗窃 监视器 |
[28:59] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[29:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:04] | He’s after the raw feeds. | 他在追查原始数据 |
[29:06] | He’s got an interagency request. | 他有跨机构授权码 |
[29:12] | I’m going to give it to him, Cole. | 我要给他 科尔 |
[29:14] | I’m sorry to call you. | 我很抱歉忍不住打给了你 |
[29:15] | I just thought that you should know. | 我只是想 你应该知道一下 |
[29:17] | Why don’t you wait? | 你为什么不再拖点时间 |
[29:18] | Do you hear me? He knows everything. | 你没听到我说吗 他知道了一切 |
[29:21] | He’ll go to Hastings. | 他会去找黑斯廷斯 |
[29:22] | Don’t do anything. We’ll talk about it | 我们再说 你先什么也别做 |
[29:24] | when I get back. | 等我回来 |
[29:25] | I can’t wait. | 我等不了了 |
[29:27] | If you’re here, | 如果你在这里 |
[29:29] | you’ll just get in more trouble trying to protect me. | 你越想保护我 你就会越泥足深陷 |
[29:33] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不想看到你出事 |
[29:37] | I love you, Cole. | 我爱你 科尔 |
[29:44] | Dana? Dana? | 丹娜 丹娜 |
[29:45] | – You got a problem? – No. | -有事要处理吗 -没有 |
[29:46] | Good, ’cause I need you to keep your head in this. | 那就好 我要你集中精神处理现在的事 |
[29:48] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[29:49] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[29:56] | Omar. | 奥马 |
[29:58] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[30:00] | The technicians have prepared | 技术人员已经准备好了 |
[30:03] | the file I’ll be sending. | 我要发的假文件 |
[30:05] | But these people who have Kayla– | 但这些绑架凯拉的人 |
[30:07] | they won’t believe a fake file. | 会发现那是假文件的 |
[30:10] | No. | 是的 |
[30:11] | But they might believe you. | 但他们会相信你的 |
[30:14] | You have a gift, Omar. | 你有种天赋 奥马 |
[30:15] | When you talk, people listen. | 你说的话 别人总会倾听 |
[30:17] | You need to convince them, for our daughter. | 为了我们的女儿 你让他们信以为真 |
[30:20] | Say whatever you need to to buy time. | 随便怎么说 只要能争取时间 |
[30:26] | I have seen you move so many people. | 我目睹了你打动过那么多人 |
[30:30] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[30:32] | I know it. | 我知道的 |
[30:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:35] | Mr. President? | 总统阁下 |
[30:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:39] | It’s time. | 但时间到了 |
[31:00] | The deadline is here. | 最后期限到了 |
[31:02] | Your father has not responded. | 你父亲还没有回应 |
[31:04] | You hate him that much, you would do this to me? | 你真的如此恨他吗 要这么对我 |
[31:10] | Tarin… | 塔林… |
[31:12] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[31:22] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:24] | Then let us pray | 让我们祈祷 |
[31:26] | for once your father does the right thing. | 你父亲会做出正确的决定 |
[31:28] | Tarin, you can’t let them do this. | 塔林 你不能让他们这么做 |
[31:31] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[31:32] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[31:33] | This is not you. | 这不是真正的你 |
[31:34] | And I know in my heart | 我心里知道 |
[31:36] | that you love me. | 你爱我 |
[31:38] | In my heart I know. | 我心里知道 |
[31:39] | And so I don’t understand why… | 所以我不明白为什么… |
[31:44] | Nearly there, sir. | 马上好 长官 |
[31:50] | Okay, the uplink’s ready. | 好了 卫星上行线路准备就绪 |
[31:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:03] | Stop them! | 拦住他们 |
[32:05] | W-Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等等 等等 |
[32:12] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[32:24] | This way, come on. | 这里 快 |
[32:26] | My father will help us. | 我父亲会帮我们的 |
[32:27] | He’s surrounded by traitors. | 他身边的人都是叛变者 |
[32:29] | We have to get to CTU. | 我们必须去反恐小组 |
[32:38] | Here, the number is in this cell phone. | 拿着 手机里有反恐小组的电话 |
[32:39] | Call them. | 打给他们 |
[32:41] | Tarin, no, no! | 塔林 不 不 |
[32:47] | Tarin, no! | 塔林 小心 |
[32:50] | Tarin! | 塔林 |
[32:51] | No. | 不要啊 |
[32:52] | Tarin! | 塔林 |
[33:24] | Omar, what has happened to her? | 奥马尔 她怎么样了 |
[33:26] | Did the Americans stop the call? | 是不是美国人把通讯线路切断了 |
[33:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:30] | Maybe they were afraid we’d hand over the real file. | 可能他们害怕我们把真的文件交出去 |
[33:33] | They could have gotten our daughter killed. | 这会害死我们的女儿的 |
[33:43] | – Why aren’t we seeing anything? – We’re not sure. | -为什么那边还没有动静 -我们还没搞清楚 |
[33:45] | Arlo’s been scanning the audio source. | 阿洛已经开始搜索声音源 |
[33:47] | Four minutes ago there was a spike– very faint– | 在4分钟前发现一个声音峰值 但非常微弱 |
[33:49] | sounded like a gunshot. | 听起来像枪响 |
[33:49] | Did Jack hear anything? | 杰克听到什么了吗 |
[33:51] | No, but he’s still a quarter of a mile out. | 没有 他还有四分之一英里的距离 |
[33:52] | Mr. Hastings, you’d better take this. | 黑斯廷斯先生 快来接这个电话 |
[33:54] | It’s Kayla Hassan– she’s in a car, she’s escaped. | 凯拉·哈桑打来的 她逃出来了 在一辆车里 |
[33:56] | What? | 什么 |
[33:57] | Go. | 接吧 |
[33:58] | Ms. Hassan, Brian Hastings, Director of CTU. | 哈桑小姐 我是布莱恩·黑斯廷斯 反恐组主管 |
[34:00] | – You all right? – No, no, I’m not all right. | -你还好吗 -不… 不 我糟透了 |
[34:02] | I’m driving. | 我在开车 |
[34:04] | They might be chasing me, I don’t know. | 他们可能在追我 我也不清楚 |
[34:06] | – Where are you? – I don’t know! | -你在哪里 -我不知道 |
[34:08] | Track her cell phone; patch Jack in. | 追踪她的手机 把杰克接进来 |
[34:10] | Ms. Hassan, we’re tracking your cell phone right now. | 哈桑小姐 我们正在追踪你的手机 |
[34:12] | Do not turn it off. | 不要关机 |
[34:13] | Just tell us what happened. | 告诉我们发生了什么 |
[34:14] | They tried to kill me, but Tarin got me out. | 他们想杀了我 不过塔林把我救了出来 |
[34:16] | He found a car, but they caught us. | 他找到一辆车 但他们赶了上来 |
[34:18] | They shot him. | 他们开枪打中了他 |
[34:20] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[34:21] | He told me to call CTU, | 他告诉我给反恐组打电话 |
[34:24] | that it was the only safe place. | 说这里是唯一安全的地方 |
[34:26] | Ms. Hassan, my name is Jack Bauer. | 哈桑小姐 我叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[34:27] | We need to know where you were being held. | 我们需要知道你被扣留在什么地方 |
[34:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:30] | Ma’am, look, I know you’ve been through a great ordeal, | 小姐 我知道你经历了艰难的时刻 |
[34:32] | but please, this is very important. | 不过我请求你 这事关重大 |
[34:34] | Can you at least try to remember what the building looked like? | 你能不能至少告诉我们那座建筑物的外形 |
[34:37] | It was dark, and it was empty. | 那里很暗 而且很空旷 |
[34:39] | It-It had a vault, like a bank, but abandoned. | 有一个金库 像是家废弃的银行 |
[34:43] | Chloe, did you get that? | 克洛伊 你听到了吗 |
[34:44] | Got it. | 收到 |
[34:45] | You need to tell my father that Tarin Faroush helped me escape, | 你要告诉我父亲是塔林·弗鲁什帮我逃出来的 |
[34:49] | that he sacrificed his life for me. | 他为我牺牲了自己的生命 |
[34:51] | We’ve got the location, Jack. | 我们找到了那个地方 杰克 |
[34:53] | Republic Commerce Bank, 9621 East Broadway. | 百老汇东街9621号 共和商业银行 |
[34:56] | It closed a year ago. | 它一年前关闭了 |
[34:57] | – It’s the only bank on the grid. -Copy that. | -这片地区就这一家银行 -明白 |
[34:58] | We’re going to need drone support, | 我们需要无人机支援 |
[35:00] | and send a second team over to the bank. | 另外派一队人赶往这个银行 |
[35:01] | We got ’em. | 找到他们了 |
[35:02] | Ms. Hassan, we’ve got you on First Avenue and East Fifth. | 哈桑小姐 我在第一大道和东15街交界处看到你了 |
[35:06] | Continue going straight, I will tell you when to turn. | 继续向前走 我会告诉你什么时候转弯 |
[35:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:21] | You two cover this exit. | 你俩守住出口 |
[35:23] | When the second team gets here, you send them down. | 第二拨人赶到后马上叫他们下去 |
[35:24] | Cole, you’re with me. | 科尔 你跟我来 |
[35:25] | Let’s take the door. | 我们从前门进去 |
[36:05] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[36:40] | Chloe, it’s Jack. | 克洛伊 我是杰克 |
[36:41] | We’re in the basement of the bank. | 我们在银行的地下室里 |
[36:42] | There’s some kind of tunnel system. | 有一个类似地下通道的系统 |
[36:44] | I’ve got the schematics, I’m seeing it now. | 我在看这栋楼的结构图 |
[36:46] | We’re going to head down a spur southeast from the vault. | 我准备从金库东南方向的一个岔路下去 |
[36:49] | How many exit points? | 有几个出口 |
[36:51] | Two exits– no, three. | 两个 不 是三个 |
[36:53] | Have the drone cover all the exit points. | 让无人机的监控面覆盖各个出口 |
[36:56] | Arlo, I’m sending you my screen now. | 阿洛 我把我的屏幕传给你 |
[36:58] | Can you get eyes on all the exits? | 你能不能看到所有的出口 |
[36:59] | Yeah, ascending to 5,000. | 好的 攀升到五千米 |
[37:25] | I got movement at the south exit. | 南出口有动静 |
[37:30] | I’ve got four hostiles approaching Division Street | 发现四个歹徒正走向迪威森大街 |
[37:32] | – on foot, heading northeast. You copy? – Yeah. | -步行 朝东北方向前进 你听到了吗 -是的 |
[37:35] | Cole, they double-backed up top. | 科尔 他们折返去了上边 |
[37:36] | Chloe, we’re moving to intercept. | 克洛伊 我们准备去阻击 |
[37:39] | -Where’s Kayla? – She’s approaching | -凯拉在哪里 -她正在接近 |
[37:41] | the tunnel entrance now; she’ll be with us in two minutes. | 隧道的入口 两分钟之内跟我们汇合 |
[37:43] | Security is standing by. | 安保人员准备好了 |
[37:45] | Good work, people. | 大家辛苦了 |
[37:50] | Dana… | 丹娜 |
[37:52] | – good work. – Thank you, sir. | -干得漂亮 -谢谢 长官 |
[37:57] | If you’ll excuse me for a few minutes… | 对不起 我要失陪一会儿 |
[38:06] | Targets are heading north on Orchard. | 目标正前往北部的奥查尔德区 |
[38:08] | Okay, they’re getting into an SUV, Jack. | 好的 他们上了一辆越野车 杰克 |
[38:11] | – Do you copy? – Yeah. | -你听到了吗 -是的 |
[38:12] | Just stay with them, we’ll follow. | 盯紧他们 我们在后边跟着 |
[38:13] | Owen, King, you’re coming with us. | 欧文 金 你俩跟我们来 |
[38:15] | You take King’s vehicle, you two double-back around Orchard. | 你开金的车 你俩从奥查尔德区后面包抄 |
[38:18] | Chloe, I’ve got a shot here | 克洛伊 拍到张照片 |
[38:19] | for facial recognition. | 用面部识别系统看下 |
[38:20] | Send it to me. | 给我发过来 |
[38:30] | It’s Tarin Faroush. | 那是 塔林·弗鲁什 |
[38:32] | He’s supposed to be dead. | 他应该已经死了 |
[38:34] | Kayla said they shot him. | 凯拉说他们打中了他 |
[38:44] | You did the right thing, Tarin. | 你做得对 塔林 |
[38:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:50] | She will die for a good cause. | 她会死得其所的 |
[38:59] | Jack, Cole, come in. | 杰克 科尔 讲话 |
[39:00] | Go ahead, Chloe. | 请讲 克洛伊 |
[39:02] | We ID’d one of the targets. | 我们确定了目标之一的身份 |
[39:03] | It’s Tarin Faroush. | 是塔林·弗鲁什 |
[39:04] | Kayla said he sacrificed himself | 凯拉说他牺牲了自己 |
[39:05] | to save her, but he’s still alive. | 为了救她 但是他还活着 |
[39:07] | Are you absolutely sure? | 你百分之百确定吗 |
[39:09] | – Yes. – What the hell’s going on? | -是的 -这到底是怎么回事 |
[39:12] | The terrorists asked us to give them a file | 恐怖分子要求我们给他们一个文件 |
[39:14] | they know we would never give them. | 他们知道我们绝对不会给他们 |
[39:15] | They never expected us to. | 他们也没指望我们会 |
[39:16] | Chloe, you got to put Hastings on now. | 克洛伊 让黑斯廷斯接电话 |
[39:17] | I’m on, Jack. | 我在 杰克 |
[39:18] | You cannot let Kayla Hassan in. | 你不能让凯拉·哈桑进去 |
[39:19] | The terrorists faked her escape. | 恐怖分子故意让她跑掉 |
[39:21] | They wanted to get her to CTU. | 他们希望她进入反恐组 |
[39:22] | For what purpose? | 目的是什么呢 |
[39:23] | What’s the best way to disarm new York’s radiological defenses? | 解除纽约辐射防护系统的最好办法是什么 |
[39:25] | Taking out CTU. | 拿下反恐组 |
[39:27] | There’s got to be something in the car, some kind of a bomb. | 那辆车里一定有什么东西 炸弹一类的东西 |
[39:29] | – You need to stop her now. – Where is she? | -你必须马上让她停下 -她在哪里 |
[39:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[39:33] | She’s in the tunnel. | 她在隧道里 |
[39:35] | Security! | 保安 |
[39:41] | Security! | 保安 |
[39:45] | Dana, with me! | 丹娜 跟我来 |
[39:47] | Chloe, the car that Tarin got into, where is it now? | 克洛伊 塔林上的那辆车 在什么地方 |
[39:49] | Crossing into Brooklyn, | 正经过布鲁克林区 |
[39:50] | taking the first exit off the Williamsburg Bridge. | 在第一个出口下了威廉姆斯堡大桥 |
[39:52] | We cannot lose him, do you understand me? | 不要跟丢了 你明白我的意思吗 |
[39:55] | Copy. | 明白 |
[39:57] | Stop the car! | 拦住那辆车 |
[40:00] | Put your hands where we can see them. | 把手举起来 |
[40:02] | Dana, call the bomb squad! | 丹娜 叫拆弹组过来 |
[40:05] | Get out of the car! | 从车里出来 |
[40:07] | Take her. | 把她带走 |
[40:09] | Bomb squad to the tunnel entrance. | 拆弹组到隧道入口来 |
[40:13] | Get her away from here. | 把她从这里带走 |
[40:14] | Hastings, have you stopped that car? | 黑斯廷斯 你把车拦住了吗 |
[40:16] | Not in time, Jack. Hold on, just hold on. | 不是很及时 杰克 别挂 不要挂电话 |
[40:19] | It’s an EMP. | 是个电磁脉冲 |
[40:21] | It’s an EMP! | 是个电磁脉冲 |
[40:22] | You need to shut down your systems to protect the drones. | 你需要关闭你的系统来保住那些无人机 |
[40:25] | There’s no time, Jack. | 没时间了 杰克 |
[40:28] | – Get away from the car! – I can move it. | -离开那辆车 -我能把它开走 |
[40:30] | Come on, get out of there! | 赶快 离开那里 |
[40:32] | Get out of there! | 离开那里 |
[40:44] | Chloe, can you hear me? | 克洛伊 能听见我说话吗 |
[40:46] | Those drones right now are | 现在这些无人机是 |
[40:47] | our only way of tracking down those terrorists. | 我们追踪这些恐怖分子的唯一办法 |
[40:49] | You need to pass them off to the NSA. | 你需要把他们转移到国家安全局 |
[40:54] | Damn it, we’re blind. | 该死 我们失去一切监控了 |
[40:55] | Chloe, did you cop… Chloe?! | 克洛伊 你听到了吗 |
[40:56] | What the hell is happening? | 到底是怎么一回事 |
[40:57] | We need to contact NSA. | 我们得联系国家安全局 |
[41:00] | The terrorists just took out CTU. | 恐怖分子刚袭击了反恐组 |