时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | There’s an IRK splinter cell | 有个伊斯兰共和国的间谍 |
[00:15] | trying to smuggle weapons-grade uranium into the city. | 打算偷运武器级铀原料到市里 |
[00:17] | Just read the threat assessment. | 我刚读过威胁评估 |
[00:19] | Look, I need you to shut down all bridge and tunnel traffic into the city. | 我要你关闭所有进入市里的大桥跟隧道 |
[00:23] | Where’d he go? | 他去了哪里 |
[00:24] | There’s only one way for them to get in. | 他们要进城 只有华山一条路 |
[00:26] | – Across the East River. – That’s right. | -横穿东河 -没错 |
[00:28] | CTU was just hit by an EMP. | 反恐组刚遭到电磁脉冲弹袭击 |
[00:30] | All of our systems are down. It’s a real mess. | 所有的系统全瘫痪了 真是糟糕透顶 |
[00:32] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克在哪 |
[00:33] | I think he might be in some kind of trouble. We need to find him. | 我想他大概是遇上麻烦了 我们得找到他 |
[00:36] | You need to get CTU back on line as soon as you can. | 你要尽快恢复反恐小组的系统运转 |
[00:38] | Once you acquire Jack’s position, you can direct me to him. | 一旦你获得了杰克的方位 你可以给我引路 |
[00:41] | I have a faster way to get us back on line. | 我有更快的途径恢复系统运转 |
[00:42] | They won’t listen. | 但他们不听我的 |
[00:43] | Then you need to make them listen, Chloe. | 那你得逼他们听 克罗伊 |
[00:44] | Do what you have to do. | 采取必要的手段 |
[00:46] | Frank Haynam, Senior Engineer at the New York field office. | 弗兰克·海奈 纽约分局高级工程师 |
[00:48] | I hope that you’re here to help, because we can damn well use it. | 希望你们是来帮忙的 因为现在正急缺人手 |
[00:51] | – You going in through the CLR processor? – That’s right. | -你要从CLR处理器上入手吗 -是的 |
[00:53] | We’re gonna create a brand-new subnet. | 我们要建立新子网 |
[00:54] | That’ll take forever. | 那要花很长时间 |
[00:56] | I think I can create a workaround. | 我想我可以做一个变通的方案 |
[00:58] | Why not tap directly into the trunk line? | 为什么不直接接到中继线路上呢 |
[00:59] | What I’m suggesting will be a lot faster. | 我建议的方法会事半功倍 |
[01:01] | I’m here to clean up your mess. You need to leave. | 我是来收拾你们的残局的 请你走吧 |
[01:03] | You get out. | 你给我出去 |
[01:04] | Get out! | 出去 |
[01:09] | We got power to comm. | 我们的通讯系统恢复供电了 |
[01:11] | Load the rods into the Zodiac. | 把浓缩铀棒装上气垫船 |
[01:13] | It’ll be short work once we get the rods across the river. | 一旦把铀棒运过河 就能很快改装出核弹 |
[01:16] | A vehicle is coming. | 有车来了 |
[01:18] | Wait until the SUV’s in range, | 等越野车进入你们的射程 |
[01:20] | then take them out. | 再干掉他们 |
[01:22] | Get down! Now! | 趴下 快 |
[01:27] | I’ve got two men leaving the dock in a boat. | 有两人正坐船逃离码头 |
[01:29] | They’re carrying a box | 他们运走了一个箱子 |
[01:29] | the right size and shape for the rods, Jack. | 大小尺寸符合铀棒的型号 杰克 |
[01:40] | Jack, I got through to CTU. | 杰克 我跟反恐小组联系上了 |
[01:41] | They just got back on line. | 他们刚刚恢复了系统运转 |
[01:43] | NYPD’s sending choppers. | 纽约警局正派直升机过来 |
[01:44] | We still got a real good shot of finding them. | 我们仍然有很大的机会找到他们 |
[01:45] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[01:47] | I know you’re involved with that robbery, Miss Walsh. | 我知道你跟那起盗窃案有牵连 沃什女士 |
[01:50] | What? | 什么 |
[01:52] | You are out of your mind. | 你简直是疯了 |
[01:53] | I’m not leaving here until I know the truth. | 在知道真相前 我绝不会离开的 |
[02:02] | CTU is back on line. | 反恐小组恢复运转了 |
[02:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:05] | Their helicopter’s searching the river. | 他们的直升机正在河面上空搜索 |
[02:07] | They’re getting close. | 他们正步步紧逼 |
[02:08] | We’re going to need your help getting clear. | 你得帮我们脱离险境 |
[02:10] | I will get you out of there. | 我会帮你们逃出去的 |
[02:11] | Stand by. I’ll call you in a few minutes. | 别乱动 我过会儿给你打电话 |
[02:15] | The following takes place between 5:00 A.M. and 6:00 A.M. | 以下事件发生于凌晨五点至六点间 |
[02:27] | You have grade III level bruising. | 你现在是三级瘀伤 |
[02:28] | Are you sure you don’t want any painkillers? | 你确定不要止痛药吗 |
[02:29] | They’re wrapped tight. They’ll be fine. | 已经包扎得很紧了 没事的 |
[02:31] | I can’t know if the ribs are broken without an X-ray. | 没照过X光 我无法确定肋骨有没有断 |
[02:33] | You should see a doctor. | 你应该去医院 |
[02:33] | Any more stress could cause the lung to collapse. | 以后任何的压力都会导致刺伤肺叶 |
[02:35] | Trust me, they’re not broken. Thanks. | 相信我 肋骨没断 谢谢 |
[02:39] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[02:40] | Fine. | 我没事 |
[02:42] | Where are we at with the fuel rods? | 浓缩铀棒什么情况 |
[02:43] | We found the Zodiac partly submerged | 我们在11大街的河中 |
[02:44] | in the river near 11th Street, | 发现了部分浸水的气垫船 |
[02:46] | empty. | 人去船空 |
[02:46] | The rods are in Manhattan, Jack. | 铀棒已经到了曼哈顿了 杰克 |
[02:48] | It’s not over yet. | 更糟糕的是 |
[02:49] | CTU doesn’t think we’re more than a few minutes behind. | 反恐组认为我们不止落后一点点 |
[02:51] | – Who’s running the ground op– Cole? – Yeah. | -谁在指挥外勤 科尔吗 -对 |
[02:52] | Okay, I want you to contact Chloe. | 好 我要你联系克罗伊 |
[02:54] | Get her to download archival photos from 11th and the river. | 让她下载从11大街和东河拍摄的图像档案 |
[02:56] | Have her date ’em back 15 minutes. | 并让她提供十五分钟前开始的数据 |
[02:58] | Fire it up. I want you ready to go as soon as we’ve got a target. | 发动直升机 确定目标之后马上出发 |
[03:08] | Sir, just spoke to a witness who said he saw four men | 长官 刚有一名目击者声称 看到有四人 |
[03:11] | unloading the contents of a metal crate into a yellow cab. | 把一个金属箱搬上了一辆黄色出租车 |
[03:13] | He didn’t get a plate. | 他没看清牌照 |
[03:14] | Chloe, can we roll back satellite? | 克罗伊 我们能回放卫星画面吗 |
[03:15] | We can now. NSA just rerouted them. | 现在可以了 国安局刚刚重设了卫星的路线 |
[03:17] | I’m logging onto their server now. | 我正在登陆他们的服务器 |
[03:21] | This is from one minute ago. | 这是一分钟以前的图像 |
[03:25] | I’m rolling back in 30 second increments. | 我正以每幅三十秒的间隔作卫星画面回放 |
[03:29] | This is from six minutes ago. | 这是六分钟以前的图像 |
[03:31] | Find them in real time, Chloe. | 找出他们实时的方位 克罗伊 |
[03:32] | Arlo, alert NYPD. Dana? | 阿洛 通知纽约警局 丹娜 |
[03:34] | Right here, sir. | 在这儿呢 长官 |
[03:34] | Contact Hazmat and NEST teams, get them mobilized. | 联络危险品及核危机应急小队 把他们调动起来 |
[03:37] | Right on that. | 马上就去 |
[03:39] | Almost there, sir. | 马上就好 长官 |
[03:41] | Okay, I’m live. | 好了 实时图像来了 |
[03:41] | Suspects are proceeding west on 14th Street. | 嫌犯正在14大街 往西行驶 |
[03:44] | Cole, did you get that? | 科尔 你听到了吗 |
[03:45] | Yes, sir. On the move. | 是的 长官 马上出发 |
[03:50] | They’ve located you on satellite. | 他们用卫星找到你们了 |
[03:52] | How far away are they? | 他们离我们还有多远 |
[03:54] | Not very. Hold on. | 不远了 别挂 |
[03:55] | NYPD confirms they have units on the way. | 纽约警局确认 已有警力在赶去的途中 |
[03:57] | – How far out? – Ten blocks | -还有多远 -十个街区 |
[03:58] | – coming from the north. – Head to the south. | -从北面追击而来 -向南行驶 |
[04:01] | Turn left. | 左转 |
[04:08] | Suspect just turned south on Seventh. | 嫌犯刚在第七大道往南行驶了 |
[04:10] | Got it. | 明白 |
[04:14] | I hear sirens. Hurry up. | 我听到警笛声了 快点 |
[04:17] | Just a second. | 马上就好 |
[04:19] | I’m inserting the machine code now. | 我正在植入机器代码 |
[04:21] | Just get ready. | 准备好 |
[04:22] | Satellite will be disabled for 30 seconds. | 卫星画面会消失三十秒 |
[04:26] | On my mark. | 听我口令 |
[04:34] | Go. | 开始 |
[04:35] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[04:36] | The trunk line just went out. | 中继线路刚才中断了 |
[04:37] | Get it back! | 马上重新连线 |
[04:38] | Cole, we just lost picture. | 科尔 我们刚丢失了图像信号 |
[04:39] | Last known location– | 最后获悉的位置是 |
[04:40] | – Seventh and Waverly. – Copy that. | -第七大道和韦弗利街路口 -明白 |
[04:51] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪 |
[04:52] | On the Hudson, heading uptown again. | 在哈德逊街 正重返住宅区 |
[04:54] | You’ll run into Ninth Avenue. | 你要拐到第九大道上去 |
[04:55] | You’ll be able to blend into cab traffic there. | 在那你就能混进出租车流里了 |
[05:08] | We’re back up. | 系统恢复 |
[05:10] | Cab’s gone. | 出租车失踪 |
[05:11] | – Find it! – Scanning. | -给我找到它 -正在扫描 |
[05:13] | Arlo, help me widen the grid. | 阿洛 帮我拓宽坐标区域 |
[05:14] | You take West of Seventh, I’ll take East. | 你负责扫描第七大道以西区域 我负责以东的 |
[05:16] | Widening it now. | 正在拓宽 |
[05:17] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[05:18] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[05:19] | You, Chloe? | 克罗伊 你呢 |
[05:19] | No. We were out for 30 seconds. | 没有 我们离线了三十秒 |
[05:21] | They could be anywhere. | 他们早就不知去向了 |
[05:22] | Cole, we’re back up, | 科尔 我们系统恢复了 |
[05:23] | but we lost them. | 可我们跟丢了他们 |
[05:24] | I’ll have NYPD cordon off the area. | 我会让纽约警局封锁这片区域 |
[05:26] | You have them check every garage, warehouse, loading dock. | 你让他们逐一搜索每个车库 仓库 货运码头 |
[05:28] | They must have pulled in somewhere. | 他们一定把车开进了某个地方 |
[05:30] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:31] | Get me the president. | 给我接总统 |
[05:34] | Are we clear? | 我们安全了吗 |
[05:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:35] | Good. We’re moving the weapon into place | 很好 等武器装置一组装完毕 |
[05:38] | as soon as it is assembled. | 我们就把它放置到位 |
[05:39] | I need you to send me NYPD patrol patterns and checkpoints. | 我需要你发给我纽约警局的巡逻路线和检查点 |
[05:43] | As soon as it’s safe. | 现在还不太安全 |
[05:44] | That’s not good enough. I need them now. | 这可不行 我现在就要 |
[05:47] | My instructions were to help you, | 给我的指示是协助你 |
[05:49] | not jeopardize my cover. | 而不是危及到我的卧底身份 |
[05:51] | I will call you back when I can. | 等我有了机会再打给你 |
[05:55] | Madam President, I’m afraid I have bad news. | 总统阁下 恐怕我要告诉您个坏消息 |
[05:57] | Despite our best efforts, | 尽管我们尽了最大努力 |
[05:59] | the terrorists have gotten the nuclear rods into Manhattan. | 还是让恐怖份子把浓缩铀棒运进了曼哈顿 |
[06:02] | How good is your intelligence? | 你的情报准确吗 |
[06:04] | – Are you sure? – We are, sir. | -你确定吗 -我们确定 长官 |
[06:06] | In fact we had a visual on the suspects until a few moments ago. | 事实上几分钟之前嫌犯还在我们的监视之下 |
[06:09] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[06:10] | We lost them. | 我们跟丢了他们 |
[06:12] | We’re launching a multiagency search in the area we think they’re in. | 我们正组织多部门联合搜索他们可能藏匿的区域 |
[06:16] | That you think they’re in? | 什么叫他们可能藏匿的区域 |
[06:17] | Will you be able to find them, or not? | 你们到底能不能找到他们 |
[06:20] | We’re doing everything in our power, Mr. Kanin, | 我们正在竭尽所能 卡宁先生 |
[06:22] | but right now I don’t have an answer for you. | 可是现在我还不能明确答复您 |
[06:26] | Madam President, I’m sorry to have to tell you this… | 总统阁下 很抱歉我得告诉您 |
[06:31] | I can no longer guarantee the safety of Manhattan. | 我不再能保证曼哈顿的安全了 |
[06:35] | How the hell could this happen?! | 怎么会出这种事情 |
[06:37] | CTU had one priority: | 反恐小组的最优先任务就是 |
[06:38] | to make sure this didn’t happen! | 防止这次袭击的发生 |
[06:39] | It’s unacceptable! | 这简直无法接受 |
[06:40] | Mr. Hastings, | 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[06:41] | I want you to consider the entire resources of the government at your disposal. | 我想把所有政府资源都供你支配 |
[06:45] | Whatever help you need, we must find those rods. | 无论如何 我们一定要找到那些浓缩铀棒 |
[06:47] | I understand, Madam President. | 我明白了 总统阁下 |
[06:49] | We also need to prepare for the worst. | 我们也要做好最坏的打算 |
[06:50] | I want all branches of local law enforcement ready | 我要求本地所有执法部门 |
[06:53] | to respond to an imminent radiological attack. | 做好应对可能发生核袭击的准备 |
[06:55] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 总统阁下 |
[06:59] | Ethan, set up a situation room | 伊桑 准备好情报汇总中心 |
[07:01] | and assemble the National Security team. | 并让国家安全小组集合 |
[07:07] | Has President Hassan been evacuated from the UN yet? | 哈桑总统撤离联合国总部了吗 |
[07:10] | He will be shortly, but as of right now, | 他很快会撤离的 但目前 |
[07:11] | he’s still at the UN. | 他还在联合国总部 |
[07:15] | Get me Jack Bauer. | 给我接杰克·鲍尔 |
[07:20] | Yeah, but how long was the satellite was down? | 好的 那卫星监视中断了多长时间 |
[07:22] | What, 30 seconds? | 什么 三十秒吗 |
[07:23] | Yeah. I know what you’re thinking, Jack. | 是的 我知道你的想法 杰克 |
[07:25] | Odd we lost the feed just as we were closing in on the target. | 怪就怪在信号偏偏在我们正逼近目标时中断了 |
[07:28] | Who was running point at CTU? | 谁在负责反恐小组的监视任务 |
[07:30] | Chloe O’Brian. | 克罗伊·奥布赖恩 |
[07:30] | You know her from before, right? | 你以前就认识她 对吗 |
[07:31] | – Yes. – And you trust her? | -是的 -你信任她吗 |
[07:33] | With my life. | 我以性命担保 |
[07:34] | Mr. Bauer, I have President Taylor for you. | 鲍尔先生 泰勒总统的电话 |
[07:36] | Cole, I’ve got to call you back. | 科尔 我一会再打给你 |
[07:37] | I got the White House on the line. | 我要接白宫的电话 |
[07:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:41] | Jack, it’s President Taylor. | 杰克 我是泰勒总统 |
[07:42] | I’m calling to ask you a favor. | 我打给你是想请你帮个忙 |
[07:44] | Anything, ma’am. | 您尽管说 阁下 |
[07:45] | President Hassan and his family are being evacuated from the UN and brought here, | 哈桑总统和他的家人将从联合国总部撤离到这里 |
[07:48] | and I would like for you to supervise that operation. | 而我希望你能去负责这个行动 |
[07:51] | With all due respect, Madam President, | 恕我直言 总统阁下 |
[07:53] | I think I’d be much more helpful staying in place here with CTU. | 我想我和反恐组一起行动的作用会更大一些 |
[07:55] | Besides, Secret Service is more than capable. | 何况 特勤局的人绝非等闲之辈 |
[07:57] | Well, that may be true, | 也许是吧 |
[07:58] | but I’d feel a lot better knowing you were on the job. | 可我还是觉得你去了我才更放心 |
[08:01] | Jack, in light of the threat to New York, | 杰克 考虑到纽约目前的危机状况 |
[08:03] | President Hassan’s role | 哈桑总统目前所起的作用 |
[08:05] | in securing a lasting peace is more crucial than ever. | 对维持和平稳定的局势 比以往更为关键 |
[08:08] | I need him safe. | 我需要保证他的安全 |
[08:09] | I understand, ma’am. | 我明白了 总统阁下 |
[08:10] | I’ll leave for the UN immediately. | 我马上赶去联合国总部 |
[08:12] | Thank you, Jack. | 谢谢你 杰克 |
[08:13] | I’ll see you when you get here. | 等你到了这再见 |
[08:14] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 阁下 |
[08:16] | She wants me to supervise Hassan’s evac to McGuire Air Force Base. | 她要我去负责护送哈桑撤离到马奎尔空军基地 |
[08:19] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[08:20] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[08:22] | Renee, I need to do this on my own. | 蕾妮 我自己去就行了 |
[08:24] | We’re not going through this again. | 我们别再讨论这个问题了 |
[08:26] | I’m coming with you, end of discussion. | 我跟你一块去 就这么定了 |
[09:08] | Do you have the rods? | 你带来浓缩铀棒了吗 |
[09:10] | In the trunk. | 就在后备箱里 |
[09:11] | Where is Ali? | 阿里在哪 |
[09:13] | He didn’t make it. | 他没能逃出来 |
[09:15] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[09:17] | Tarin will take his place as driver. | 塔林会作为驾驶员接替他的位置 |
[09:20] | How long before the device is functional? | 还要多久能设定好那个装置 |
[09:21] | All we have to do is loading the fuel rods. | 只要再装载上浓缩铀棒就完工了 |
[09:24] | Tarin. | 塔林 |
[09:29] | Get ready to leave. | 准备出发 |
[09:31] | I want to place the bomb as soon after I talk to the president as possible. | 我要你在我与总统通话后 尽快安置好核弹 |
[10:07] | Agent O’Connor. | 奥康纳探员 |
[10:08] | – Jack Bauer. – I know who you are, sir. | -我是杰克·鲍尔 -我认识你 长官 |
[10:09] | I’ve been briefed by command at McGuire. | 我已在麦圭尔空军基地指挥部听取了任务简报 |
[10:11] | Ms. Walker. | 沃克女士 |
[10:12] | Agent O’Connor. | 奥康纳探员 |
[10:13] | We’re cleared for a subterranean evacuation. | 我们已获准使用一条地下撤离路线 |
[10:14] | The feeling is that President Hassan will be safer underground | 这样万一发生核武器袭击 |
[10:17] | in the event of a radiological attack. | 哈桑总统在地下通道会更安全些 |
[10:18] | Agreed. How many agents? | 有道理 有多少探员随行 |
[10:19] | There are seven Secret Service, including myself, | 包括我在内共七名特勤局保镖 |
[10:21] | two of Hassan’s internal security, | 两名哈桑总统自己的侍卫 |
[10:23] | and now you and Ms. Walker. | 还有你和沃克女士 |
[10:24] | – What’s the time frame? – Ten minutes. | -行动什么时候开始 -十分钟内 |
[10:25] | There’s a service tunnel that runs parallel | 有一条与通往新泽西州路线 |
[10:27] | to the PATH lines leading into New Jersey. | 平行的工作通道 |
[10:29] | We’re just waiting on the vehicles now. | 我们正在等待专车的到达 |
[10:30] | – I’d like to see the exact route. – Of course. | -我想看看确切的路线图 -当然可以 |
[10:32] | I have the maps and evac protocols in the conference room, | 地图和撤离方案都在会议室里 |
[10:34] | but President Hassan is asking to see you first. | 但哈桑总统想要先见你 |
[10:36] | He’s in the council chamber. | 他在会议室里 |
[10:37] | Fine. You two get started. | 好的 你俩先开始去准备 |
[10:39] | I’ll be right back. Excuse me. | 我很快就回来 失陪一会 |
[10:49] | Sir. | 阁下 |
[10:52] | Mr. Bauer. | 鲍尔先生 |
[10:54] | President Taylor wanted me to supervise | 泰勒总统派我来负责护送 |
[10:56] | the evacuation of you and your family to McGuire Air Force Base. | 您和您的家人安全撤离到麦圭尔空军基地 |
[10:58] | So I’m told. | 他们也是这么对我说的 |
[10:59] | And I’m glad for it. | 我很高兴你能随行 |
[11:01] | How long will it take for you and your family to be ready? | 您和家人还要多久能做好出发的准备 |
[11:02] | We’re ready now. | 我们已经准备好了 |
[11:04] | My wife and daughter are in the residence | 我的妻子和女儿正在官邸 |
[11:06] | awaiting your instructions. | 等待你的指令 |
[11:07] | Give us ten minutes | 十分钟后 |
[11:08] | and then we’ll evacuate you and your family | 我们会带领您和您的家人 |
[11:09] | through a service tunnel under the building | 从地下工作通道撤离 |
[11:11] | and straight on to New Jersey. | 然后直奔新泽西州 |
[11:14] | And here I thought I would be leaving the United Nations today | 我原以为自己今天能在和平进程中一马当先 |
[11:16] | at the head of a peace march down Fifth Avenue. | 风风光光地从第五大道离开联合国总部 |
[11:20] | My president still thinks that might happen, sir. | 我国总统仍然希望能够进行和谈 阁下 |
[11:24] | I hope she’s right, Mr. Bauer. | 我希望她是对的 鲍尔先生 |
[11:26] | Me, too, Mr. President. | 我也是 总统阁下 |
[11:28] | Give us ten minutes. | 给我们十分钟时间准备 |
[11:37] | We need to talk about a response, Madam President. | 我们得谈谈如何应对这次事件 总统阁下 |
[11:40] | I’ve prepared three | 我已准备好三项方案 |
[11:42] | retaliatory strike scenarios | 锁定伊斯兰共和国境内的目标 |
[11:43] | against targets inside the IRK. | 进行报复性攻击 |
[11:46] | Do I need to remind you, general Brucker, | 布鲁克将军 要我提醒你吗 |
[11:47] | the Islamic Republic is an ally? | 伊斯兰共和国是我们的同盟国 |
[11:50] | You don’t. But what good is an ally | 不必了 但如果一个同盟国的公民 |
[11:52] | if its citizens can attack us on their own? | 能单方面向我们发动袭击 那这算哪门子同盟国 |
[11:56] | Madam President, a call’s come into the White House switchboard | 总统阁下 白宫总机接到一个来电 |
[11:58] | from a man claiming to be in possession of the nuclear rods. | 对方声称自己持有浓缩铀棒 |
[12:00] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想跟您对话 |
[12:02] | Do we believe he’s who he says he is? | 他说的属实吗 |
[12:04] | Confidence is high, ma’am. | 可信度很高 阁下 |
[12:06] | He’s offered details of recent events that no civilian could know, | 他所提供的近期事件细节非普通公民所能知晓 |
[12:08] | plus he’s on an anonymous ICC channel | 另外 他是通过匿名国际会议通讯频道打来的 |
[12:10] | that’s scrambled and impossible to trace. | 该电话经扰频后无法追踪 |
[12:12] | Put him on speaker. | 接到免提上 |
[12:20] | This is President Taylor. | 我是泰勒总统 |
[12:21] | Good morning, Madam President. | 早上好 总统阁下 |
[12:23] | This is going to be a short conversation. | 我们就长话短说吧 |
[12:25] | Who are you and what do you want? | 你是谁 你想要什么 |
[12:27] | You know I have the fuel rods. | 你知道我已经得到浓缩铀棒了 |
[12:29] | You know I got them into Manhattan. | 你也知道我把它们弄到了曼哈顿 |
[12:32] | What I want now is to convince you | 现在我想让你相信 |
[12:34] | that I have no desire to harm innocent Americans. | 我无意伤害任何一个无辜的美国人 |
[12:37] | And yet you’re threatening them with a bomb. | 但你却用一颗核弹威胁着他们 |
[12:40] | Actually, a radiological dispersal device, | 实际上 应该说是一个放射性污染扩散装置 |
[12:42] | Madam President, | 总统阁下 |
[12:43] | capable of contaminating 40 square blocks under a dense radiation cloud. | 它能在四十个街区的上空形成一片高密度辐射云 |
[12:47] | Any attack on the United States | 任何对美国的攻击行为 |
[12:49] | will prompt a retaliation against your country. | 都会导致对你们国家的报复性反击 |
[12:51] | I would expect nothing less. | 我求之不得 |
[12:53] | But you should listen to me. | 但你应该听听我的建议 |
[12:55] | What I’m asking for is simple. | 其实我的要求很简单 |
[12:59] | Turn over President Hassan. | 交出哈桑总统 |
[13:02] | What? | 什么 |
[13:03] | He’s a traitor to his people | 他是我国人民的叛徒 |
[13:05] | and must stand trial for his crimes. | 必须为自己所犯下的罪行接受审判 |
[13:07] | That will never happen. | 那是痴人说梦 |
[13:09] | You have exactly one hour to change your mind. | 你有一个小时的时间来重新考虑 |
[13:13] | Mr. Woods knows how to contact me. | 伍兹先生知道怎么联系我 |
[13:16] | Madam President… | 总统阁下 |
[13:18] | the clock starts now. | 开始计时喽 |
[13:22] | 40 squares blocks– how many people is that? | 四十个街区内共有多少人 |
[13:24] | Between a 100,000 and 150,000. | 约有十到十五万人 |
[13:29] | Rob, inform CTU of the threat, | 罗伯 把此事通知反恐小组 |
[13:30] | but the ransom demand stays in this room. | 但别提对方的勒索条件 |
[13:33] | Tim, call up the New York Guard to support first responders, | 蒂姆 通知纽约防卫部支援应急反应小组 |
[13:37] | and have the military police execute an evacuation plan. | 然后让宪兵队立即执行撤离计划 |
[13:41] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 阁下 |
[13:42] | – Madam President? – What is it, Rob? | -总统阁下 -怎么了 罗伯 |
[13:45] | Well, I’m just going to say it. | 我只是想说 |
[13:46] | We should consider the alternative. | 我们应该考虑其它方案 |
[13:48] | What alternative? | 什么方案 |
[13:50] | We have an out here. | 我们面前有一条出路 |
[13:51] | I think we should take it. | 我想我们应该抓住机会 |
[13:52] | You mean, give in to the demand | 你是说 向恐怖分子的要求妥协 |
[13:53] | to turn over president Hassan? | 把哈桑总统交给他们吗 |
[13:55] | No one man is worth the lives of tens of thousands. | 没有人会比成千上万的生命更重要 |
[13:58] | And you know what? I bet he would agree. | 我想他肯定也会同意的 |
[14:00] | Madam President, are we really having this conversation? | 总统阁下 我们真要讨论这个问题吗 |
[14:02] | Doesn’t it deserve a conversation? | 难道这不值得讨论吗 |
[14:04] | Not unless you’re intent on destroying our moral authority. | 除非你想葬送这个国家所建立起的道德权威性 |
[14:07] | This country’s unique place among nations, | 毁掉在众多国家中独一无二的立足之本 |
[14:09] | maybe forever. | 也许万劫不复 |
[14:10] | As opposed to what? | 弃卒保帅的代价是什么 |
[14:12] | The irradiation of all those people? | 代价是让所有人受到辐射伤害吗 |
[14:13] | Real businesses, real homes | 让他们真正安居乐业的家园 |
[14:15] | uninhabitable for a hundred years or more? | 成为一百多年不能居住的地方吗 |
[14:25] | Madam President, | 总统阁下 |
[14:26] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[14:28] | Giving up Hassan is wrong, | 把哈桑交给他们是错的 |
[14:29] | but a 40-block wasteland at the heart of New York City | 但让纽约市中心的四十个街区化为废墟 |
[14:31] | is unthinkable. | 是绝对不可接受的 |
[14:33] | This country would never be the same. | 这个国家会永远无法回到从前 |
[14:34] | The country would crucify us if word ever got out | 如果我们的人民知道此事原本可以避免 |
[14:36] | that this could have been avoided. | 我们将会成为国家的罪人 |
[14:37] | Now we’re talking politics, for God’s sake? | 天哪 现在难道是在讨论政治吗 |
[14:39] | We’re talking about the primary role of government– | 我们讨论的是 什么是政府的首要职责 |
[14:42] | any government– which is to protect its citizens. | 任何一个政府 都以保护它的公民为己任 |
[14:44] | It could also escalate, madam President. | 事件也可能会升级 总统阁下 |
[14:48] | They attack us, we attack them back. | 如果他们攻击了我们 我们以牙还牙 |
[14:50] | The entire region could be drawn into the conflict and destabilized. | 整个地区会陷入不稳定和冲突之中 |
[14:54] | Excuse me, General, | 我没听错吧 将军 |
[14:54] | but weren’t you the one just advocating for a retaliatory strike? | 不是你在主张要进行一次复仇性的军事打击吗 |
[14:58] | Well, in the military, | 在军中 |
[14:59] | we like to talk about facts on the ground. | 我们比较倾向从已有事实出发来讨论问题 |
[15:01] | Well, they have changed, Madam President. | 他们改变了主意 总统阁下 |
[15:04] | Now, we have a viable option. | 现在 我们有了另一个切实可行的选择 |
[15:07] | Viable? | 切实可行 |
[15:09] | Is that the sense in the room then? | 在座的都是这样想吗 |
[15:12] | That surrendering president Hassan is somehow viable? | 交出哈桑总统是一种切实可行的选择吗 |
[15:16] | In the first place, | 首先你们要明白 |
[15:18] | the people who are offering us this deal cannot be trusted. | 要和我们做交易的人是信不得的 |
[15:21] | How do we know they won’t detonate the bomb anyway? | 我们又怎么知道他们就不会照样引爆核弹呢 |
[15:23] | Secondly, President Hassan | 其次 哈桑总统 |
[15:25] | is a guest of this country. | 是我们国家的客人 |
[15:27] | He is my partner in peace. | 是我和谈的合作伙伴 |
[15:29] | And I will not sell him out to the very terrorists that we are determined to defeat. | 我不会把他出卖给必须坚决镇压的恐怖分子 |
[15:34] | And finally, | 最后一点 |
[15:36] | caving to any terrorist demand | 向任何恐怖分子的要求妥协 |
[15:39] | weakens this nation immeasurably. | 都将对国家力量造成无可估量的削弱 |
[15:42] | Now, we have 60 minutes to find these bastards. | 现在 我们还有六十分钟找到那些混蛋 |
[15:45] | And I believe we will. | 我相信我们会找到他们 |
[15:47] | But if we don’t, and the worst happens, | 但如果我们失败了 发生了最坏的情况 |
[15:50] | we will deal with it. | 我们也会直面灾难 |
[15:52] | We will pick ourselves up off the floor and deal with it. | 我们会振作精神 勇敢面对 |
[15:55] | Why? Because that’s what we do. | 为什么 因为这才是我们的作风 |
[15:58] | Americans don’t stay down. | 美国人永不妥协 |
[16:00] | We rise up together in times of crisis. | 在危难之际 我们携手共进 |
[16:03] | We carry on. | 我们勇往直前 |
[16:05] | Is that clear? | 我说得够清楚了吗 |
[16:16] | Start the calls, Tim. | 开始联络 蒂姆 |
[16:17] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 总统阁下 |
[16:33] | Chloe, I need an updated list of road closures and checkpoints. | 克罗伊 我要一份最新道路封锁和检查站清单 |
[16:37] | I thought Arlo was interfacing with NYPD. | 不是阿洛负责联络纽约警局的吗 |
[16:39] | He is, but National Guard units are on their way, | 是他负责 但国民警卫队正在途中 |
[16:41] | so are teams from FBI New Jersey. | 还有新泽西分局的联邦调查小队 |
[16:43] | I want to know where the holes are, so I can plug them. | 我要知道哪里存在疏漏 以便我能堵上漏洞 |
[16:45] | I’ll forward it to your screen now. | 我会传到你的机器上 |
[16:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:56] | Yes? | 说 |
[16:56] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[16:58] | Do you have the roadblock information? | 你拿到道路封锁信息了吗 |
[16:59] | I’ll have it for you in five minutes. | 五分钟后传给你 |
[17:01] | Did you speak to President Taylor? | 你和泰勒总统谈过了吗 |
[17:03] | I did. | 是的 |
[17:04] | Her response was as I anticipated. | 她的反应正如我所料 |
[17:08] | But as the time pressure builds, she’ll change her mind | 但随着时间的迫近 她会改变主意 |
[17:10] | and give up Hassan. I’m certain of it. | 交出哈桑 我有把握 |
[17:12] | What if she doesn’t? | 如果她没改变主意呢 |
[17:13] | Then we’ll strike a hard blow against the city. | 那我们就狠狠炸了这城市 |
[17:16] | Either way, the peace process dies. | 无论哪种结果 和平进程都将胎死腹中 |
[17:27] | It’s ready. | 准备就绪 |
[17:33] | I don’t have time to deal with these anymore. | 我没时间再处理这些事了 |
[17:35] | – Mr. Weiss? – Thank you. | -维斯先生 -谢谢 |
[17:37] | Can I have a word? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[17:38] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[17:40] | I thought Secretary Kanin’s point was a good one. | 我觉得国务卿卡宁说得有道理 |
[17:43] | If we simply turn Hassan over, | 如果我们简单化地把哈桑交出去 |
[17:45] | we risk damaging the good name of the United States. | 那将有损美国的良好形象 |
[17:48] | What are you suggesting? | 那你有何高见 |
[17:50] | Uh, a third way. | 有第三个办法 |
[17:52] | A covert action | 搞成一次秘密行动 |
[17:55] | in which we deliver Hassan to the terrorists, | 我们暗地里把哈桑交给恐怖分子 |
[17:57] | but make it look like they took him hostage. | 但做得像是恐怖分子绑架了他一样 |
[18:01] | Two birds, Mr. Weiss. | 一石二鸟 维斯先生 |
[18:03] | We spare New York | 我们挽救了纽约 |
[18:05] | and we preserve our reputation in the eyes of the world. | 也可以在全世界面前保全美国的名声 |
[18:09] | I admit, I’m intrigued. | 我承认 我有兴趣 |
[18:11] | But…? | 但… |
[18:12] | It’ll never fly. | 但永远不会被批准的 |
[18:14] | You heard the president. She won’t go for it. | 你听到总统说的了 她不会支持的 |
[18:16] | – Not in a million years. – No, of course, she won’t. | -连想都别想 -当然 她不会支持 |
[18:19] | The question is, will you? | 问题是 你支持吗 |
[18:26] | I’m asking for your cooperation, Mr. Weiss. | 我是在请求你的合作 维斯先生 |
[18:29] | For the good of the country. | 为了这个国家的利益 |
[18:33] | Well, even if I agreed to help, it’s too late. | 但就算我愿意帮忙 也为时已晚 |
[18:37] | Hassan’s already on his way here. | 哈桑已经往这边赶了 |
[18:39] | No, it’s not. A Wet Ops team was mobilized | 并非如此 一个秘密行动组已经就位 |
[18:41] | in the event of a strike against the IRK. | 准备袭击伊斯兰共和国以回应这次事件 |
[18:43] | If you get me Hassan’s exact route, | 只要你把哈桑来这里的路线告诉我 |
[18:46] | I can redirect them to intercept his security detail. | 我便可以重新部署他们 去对付哈桑的侍卫队 |
[18:48] | I don’t have access to that information. | 我没有浏览这些信息的权限 |
[18:50] | It’s being handled through the Secretary of State’s office. | 国务院办公厅的国务卿专门负责这个工作 |
[18:52] | Then we just have to get it from Mr. Kanin. | 那我们只好去找卡宁先生了 |
[18:55] | It’s sedition, General Brucker. | 这是煽动叛国罪 布鲁克将军 |
[19:00] | Are you familiar with the fourth Nuremberg principle? | 你知不知道纽伦堡原则的第四条 |
[19:03] | If the orders of the president are illegal, | 如果总统令违法的话 |
[19:05] | It is our moral obligation to disobey them. | 鉴于道义上的责任 我们可以违反命令 |
[19:08] | And you think they are? Illegal? | 你认为总统令违法了吗 |
[19:10] | The president is letting her idealism | 总统一厢情愿的想法 |
[19:12] | get in the way of her responsibilities as Commander in Chief. | 已经让她摒弃了自己作为领袖的责任 |
[19:14] | – It’s hardly the same thing. – You don’t think so? | -这是两码事 -你不这么认为吗 |
[19:17] | With the fate of an American city in the balance? | 考虑到一个美国城市的安危 |
[19:20] | “The primary role of government is to protect its citizens.” | 政府的首要任务是保护自己公民的安危 |
[19:23] | Your words, Mr. Weiss. | 这是你说的 维斯先生 |
[19:27] | It’s time to decide whether or not you meant them. | 证明你自己立场的时候到了 |
[19:57] | Send datafile NYPD D. Walsh Priority 12 | 发送数据文件 纽约警局 丹娜 优先级12 |
[20:03] | NYPD | 纽约警局 |
[20:08] | I need everyone’s attention. | 所有人注意 |
[20:13] | The White House just receid credible intelligence | 白宫方面刚刚得到可靠情报 |
[20:16] | that the terrorists we’ve been tracking | 我们一直追踪的这帮恐怖分子 |
[20:18] | plan to detonate a radiological device | 将在50分钟内 于纽约市内 |
[20:21] | in New York City in less than 50 minutes. | 引爆放射性装置 |
[20:29] | All of us in this building have friends | 在座的每个人都有朋友 |
[20:31] | and family who live in the city. | 和家人生活在这座城市 |
[20:33] | We know we are bound by law not to warn them. | 我们清楚 我们有纪律 不能告诉他们这些 |
[20:38] | But we also know it is still in our power to protect them. | 而我们更清楚 我们仍然有能力保护他们 |
[20:42] | We are their last line of defense. | 我们是他们的最后支柱 |
[20:45] | That is our job. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[20:47] | That is what we will do | 这就是我们在未来仅剩的 |
[20:48] | with every second of every minute we have left. | 每一分每一秒的时间所要完成的使命 |
[20:51] | Starting now. | 现在开始 |
[20:53] | Go back through all your leads. | 重新梳理你们手中所有的线索 |
[20:55] | Appeal to your sources one more time. | 再次检查你们手中所有的信息 |
[20:58] | Find that bomb. | 找到那个炸弹 |
[21:17] | I just heard from our source inside CTU. | 我们在反恐组的内线刚刚通知我 |
[21:21] | Based on the roadblocks, Amsterdam is closed off, | 从路障的设置来看 阿姆斯特丹区被封死了 |
[21:23] | but there’s a potential target area just to your left. | 不过 在你左手边就有个可选攻击目标区 |
[21:26] | You’ll be avoiding NYPD checkpoints to the south and west. | 你会避开纽约警局在南边和西边设置的检查站 |
[21:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:32] | Turning. | 拐弯了 |
[21:34] | Can you park in that block? | 那个街区可以停车吗 |
[21:37] | Yes. | 可以 |
[21:38] | Good. The fallout radius will include a good part of the Upper West Side. | 很好 放射尘埃将覆盖上西区的大部分区域 |
[21:45] | I’ll wait for your call. | 我等你电话 |
[22:19] | How many men on the detail? | 哈桑身边有多少侍卫 |
[22:22] | Eleven. Hassan’s own security, Secret Service, | 11个 他自己的警卫 特勤局的人 |
[22:25] | and two former agents– | 还有两个前联邦探员 |
[22:27] | Jack Bauer and Renee Walker. | 杰克·鲍尔和蕾妮·沃克 |
[22:28] | Why is Bauer involved? | 怎么会有鲍尔 |
[22:29] | The president trusts him. | 总统很信任他 |
[22:30] | And believe me, he’s not someone to be taken lightly. | 相信我 他可不是好对付的主儿 |
[22:33] | Oh, he’s up against an elite team | 他要面对一整支精锐部队 |
[22:34] | who will have the advantage of surprise. | 先发制人的奇袭 |
[22:36] | Bauer and his people don’t stand a chance. | 鲍尔那帮人根本没有反抗的余地 |
[22:44] | The loss of life is regrettable, Mr. Weiss. | 生命的消逝令人惋惜 维斯先生 |
[22:46] | No one feels this more keenly | 我是一个把士兵送上战场的人 |
[22:47] | than a soldier who’s led men into battle. | 不会有人比我有更加切身的体会 |
[22:49] | But right now, we don’t have a choice. | 而现在 我们别无选择 |
[23:04] | Ethan. | 伊桑 |
[23:06] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[23:07] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:08] | I-I thought you were with the president. | 我以为你跟总统在一起 |
[23:10] | I was. | 是呀 |
[23:12] | What are you doing in here? | 那你们来这里干什么 |
[23:15] | Oh, I asked Mr. Weiss | 我让维斯先生帮我 |
[23:16] | to pull up the latest White House readiness protocols. | 找一下白宫最新紧急预案 |
[23:18] | He couldn’t log on from his computer, | 他无法从他自己的电脑登陆 |
[23:20] | so we were trying from yours. | 所以我们用您的电脑试试 |
[23:27] | I was also reviewing President Hassan’s itinerary | 同时 我查看了一下哈桑总统的出行路线 |
[23:30] | to see if we could facilitate a military escort. | 看看能不能安排一支军队护送他 |
[23:45] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[23:47] | I’m afraid I can’t do that, Mr. Kanin. | 恕我不能从命 卡宁先生 |
[23:49] | Then get out of my way. | 那就给我让开 |
[23:57] | – Rob? – Ethan, listen, I… | -罗伯 -伊桑 听我说 |
[23:58] | No, you listen to me. | 不 你听我说 |
[24:02] | I think I have a pretty good idea | 我想我非常清楚 |
[24:04] | what’s going on here. | 你们葫芦里卖的什么药 |
[24:05] | Sit down, Mr. Kanin. | 坐下 卡宁先生 |
[24:06] | There are some things you need to know. | 我们需要告诉你些事情 |
[24:08] | There sure as hell are. | 肯定不是什么好事 |
[24:12] | But I’ll stay where I am, | 我会坚守岗位 |
[24:13] | if you don’t mind. | 希望不会妨碍你 |
[24:15] | Ethan, do what he says. | 伊桑 照他说的做 |
[24:16] | Sit down, please. | 请你坐下 |
[24:18] | This is Bauer. Go ahead. | 我是鲍尔 请讲 |
[24:20] | I said, go ahead. | 能听到吗 请讲 |
[24:25] | – Give me your phone. – General… | -把电话给我 -将军… |
[24:26] | Get your hands off of me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[24:28] | Wait! | 等等 |
[24:33] | This is beyond madness. | 你们真是疯了 |
[24:37] | The two of you will spend the rest of your lives in prison. | 你们两个下半辈子都会在监狱里度过 |
[24:39] | Maybe, Mr. Kanin. | 也许吧 卡宁先生 |
[24:41] | But my guess is that one day, | 不过我觉得 有朝一日 |
[24:42] | the country will thank us for it. | 祖国会为此感激我们 |
[24:49] | Rob… I’m begging you. | 罗伯… 我求你了 |
[24:53] | Don’t do this. | 别这么干 |
[24:57] | Don’t betray your president. | 不要背叛你的总统 |
[25:04] | Ethan? Ethan? | 伊桑 伊桑 |
[25:07] | All right. | 你怎么了 |
[25:09] | Ethan! | 伊桑 |
[25:13] | My God! Ethan! | 天哪 伊桑 |
[25:16] | Ethan! | 伊桑 |
[25:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:21] | Oh! | 啊 |
[25:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:22] | Ethan, here, here, here. | 伊桑 药在这呢 快吃 |
[25:25] | Call a medic. | 叫医生来 |
[25:26] | We call for help, the first thing he does | 如果我们呼救的话 他要做的第一件事 |
[25:28] | is get word to the president. | 就是给总统通风报信 |
[25:29] | But he’s having a heart attack! We can’t just do nothing! | 他现在心脏病发作 我们不能袖手旁观 |
[25:31] | We didn’t do nothing; you gave him his medication. | 我们没有袖手旁观 你刚给他服药了 |
[25:34] | Well, it’s not working. | 但没起作用 |
[25:36] | Look, I realize that you two are close. | 听着 我知道你们俩关系好 |
[25:37] | But this is not an emotional decision, | 但这毕竟不是一个冲动的决定 |
[25:39] | this is a tactical one. | 而是战略决策 |
[25:42] | We wait to acquire Hassan | 我们得在截获哈桑之后 |
[25:44] | before calling an ambulance, understand? | 再叫救护车 你明白了吗 |
[25:46] | What if he doesn’t make it that long? | 如果他坚持不了那么久呢 |
[25:48] | We have to pray that he does. | 那我们就得为他祈祷了 |
[26:01] | All right? | 行吗 |
[26:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:08] | Come on. | 振作点 |
[26:13] | We pick up the service tunnel under Third Avenue. | 我们走第三大街的工作通道 |
[26:15] | From there, the trip to McGuire by convoy | 车队会从那护送您到麦圭尔空军基地 |
[26:17] | is less than 30 minutes. | 只需不到30分钟 |
[26:18] | Thank you, Ms. Walker. | 谢谢你 沃克女士 |
[26:25] | Secretary Kanin, this is Jack Bauer. | 国务卿卡宁 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[26:26] | I can see on my phone that you just tried to call me. | 我手机上显示您刚刚试图打给我 |
[26:29] | Please call me back as soon as you can. | 请尽快回电 |
[26:30] | – Thank you. – CTU. | -多谢 -这里是反恐小组 |
[26:33] | This is Bauer. Patch me through to McGuire Air Force Base. | 我是鲍尔 帮我接通麦圭尔空军基地 |
[26:35] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[26:38] | How far are you from an access point into the tunnels? | 你离通道入口还有多远 |
[26:45] | Uh, based on what I’m looking at, | 就我看来 |
[26:46] | less than two miles. | 不到两英里 |
[26:48] | Well, the security detail’s already on the move. | 护卫队已经在行动了 |
[26:49] | Can you get there in time? | 你能及时抵达吗 |
[26:50] | Yeah, if we haul ass. | 可以 如果我们抓紧行动的话 |
[26:52] | And the ambush happens where? | 那埋伏在哪 |
[26:53] | At the vehicle, sir. | 在车附近 长官 |
[26:54] | Remember, the objective is President Hassan. | 记住 目标是哈桑总统 |
[26:56] | Do what you have to do to take him alive. | 尽全力活捉他 |
[26:58] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[26:59] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[27:03] | Thank you. Have him call me back as soon as possible. | 多谢 请让他尽快打给我 |
[27:05] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[27:08] | Secretary Kanin tried to call me. | 国务卿卡宁曾试图打给我 |
[27:10] | Now he’s not answering his phone. | 但他现在不接电话 |
[27:11] | The operator at McGuire Air Force Base | 麦圭尔空军基地的接线员 |
[27:12] | can’t find him either. | 也找不到他 |
[27:13] | Something’s not right. | 事情不对劲 |
[27:14] | Keep your eyes open. | 提高警惕 |
[27:34] | Hold up. | 停下 |
[27:37] | We set? | 安排好了吗 |
[27:38] | Yeah, the vehicles to transport the Hassans | 好了 护送哈桑一家的车 |
[27:39] | are 200 meters up the tunnel. | 在通道上方 离这两百米 |
[27:40] | There is a section we couldn’t get by. | 那有一段区域我们过不去 |
[27:43] | Agent Dalton, standby. | 道尔顿探员 各就各位 |
[27:45] | We are bringing the family down now. | 我们正带领哈桑一家下来了 |
[27:47] | Did you walk it? | 你确认过前面安全吗 |
[27:48] | Yes, sir. All clear. | 是的 长官 安全 |
[27:50] | Get the family. | 带哈桑一家过来 |
[27:52] | This way. Let’s go. | 这边 我们走 |
[27:55] | Our SUVs are a short hike up the tunnel. | 我们的车队就在通道上方不远处 |
[27:57] | Stay together as we move towards them. | 我们走过去时别走散了 |
[27:59] | Operations. | 这里是总机 |
[28:00] | This is Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[28:01] | Patch me through to Secretary Kanin. | 帮我接通国务卿卡宁 |
[28:06] | Here they come. | 他们过来了 |
[28:08] | Is Hassan with them? | 哈桑和他们在一起吗 |
[28:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:12] | Masks on. | 戴好面具 |
[28:13] | Take your positions. | 坚守自己的位置 |
[28:17] | Wait until the targets are in the kill zone. | 等目标进入射杀范围再开火 |
[28:18] | Remember, we need to take Hassan alive. | 记住 我们要活捉哈桑 |
[28:34] | Secretary Kanin? | 国务卿卡宁 |
[28:35] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[28:46] | Yes, what is it? | 是的 怎么了 |
[28:48] | Excuse me, sir, | 很抱歉 长官 |
[28:49] | but Jack Bauer’s calling for Secretary Kanin. | 有杰克·鲍尔打给国务卿卡宁的电话 |
[28:51] | Well, the secretary is busy with me right now. | 国务卿和我现正忙着呢 |
[28:52] | I understand that, sir, | 我明白 长官 |
[28:53] | but Mr. Bauer’s persisting. | 但鲍尔先生态度坚决 |
[28:54] | He says it’s very important. | 他说事关重大 |
[28:56] | He’s holding on line one. | 他在一号线等着 |
[28:57] | All right, thank you. | 那好吧 多谢 |
[28:58] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理吧 |
[29:13] | Jack, hi. It’s Rob Weiss. | 杰克 我是罗伯·维斯 |
[29:15] | Sir, we’re in a service tunnel under… | 长官 我们正在工作通道中… |
[29:17] | I’m sorry, you’re breaking up, Jack. | 什么 杰克 你那边信号中断 |
[29:18] | Can’t hear you. | 听不清楚 |
[29:19] | I said, we’re in a service tunnel under the UN. | 我说 我们正在联合国总部地下的工作通道里 |
[29:21] | We’re evacuating President Hassan and his family. | 我们正帮哈桑总统和他的家人撤离 |
[29:23] | – Is everything all right? – You tell me. | -一切还顺利吧 -你说呢 |
[29:25] | Secretary Kanin tried to get ahold of me | 国务卿卡宁在十分钟前 |
[29:27] | about ten minutes ago on his private cell. | 曾试图用他的私人手机与我联系 |
[29:28] | I’ve been trying him ever since; he won’t pick up. | 我一直在尝试与他联系 可他不接 |
[29:30] | Well, the secretary’s tied up with the Joint Chiefs right now, Jack. | 国务卿正在开参谋长联席会议无法抽身 杰克 |
[29:33] | Do you know what he wanted to talk to me about? | 你知道他想跟我说什么吗 |
[29:35] | Honestly couldn’t say. | 实话说吧 不太好说 |
[29:36] | It could’ve been anything. | 有可能是任何事 |
[29:37] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[29:38] | He knows we’re conducting a sensitive evac. | 他知道我们正执行一项高度戒备的撤离任务 |
[29:40] | He called me during it. | 他在此时打给我 |
[29:41] | There’s got to be some kind of a connection. | 此事必有蹊跷 |
[29:42] | Well, I’ll make sure he gets the message. | 那么 我会确保让他收到这条信息 |
[29:44] | Mr. Weiss, | 维斯先生 |
[29:45] | I don’t think you understand. | 我认为你没听明白 |
[29:46] | I need to talk to Secretary Kanin now. | 我需要现在就和国务卿卡宁讲话 |
[29:48] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[29:50] | What do you mean, it’s not possible? | 你这么说是什么意思 |
[29:51] | We’re dealing with | 我们正面临着即将 |
[29:52] | an imminent terrorist attack on our soil! | 在我们的国土上发生的一次恐怖袭击 |
[29:53] | Just do your job and let us do ours! | 你就做好自己的工作 别管我们的闲事 |
[29:55] | All due respect, sir, I am doing my j… | 恕我直言 长官 我在做自己的工作 |
[29:57] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[29:59] | Son of a bitch just hung up on me. | 那个混蛋居然挂我电话 |
[30:00] | He’s under a lot of stress; they all are. | 他肩头的担子不轻 大家都是 |
[30:02] | I don’t give a… Agent O’Connor, stop. | 我可不… 奥康纳探员 停下 |
[30:06] | Start walking them back now. | 开始带他们往回走 |
[30:08] | Something’s not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[30:09] | We’re gonna head back to the UN, reassess there. | 我们先回联合国总部 到那再做打算 |
[30:11] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[30:14] | President Hassan, I’m very sorry, | 总统阁下 我很抱歉 |
[30:16] | but you’re too exposed down here. | 但您在这太显眼了 |
[30:18] | Whatever you think is right, Mr. Bauer. | 悉听尊便 鲍尔先生 |
[30:20] | They’re turning around. | 他们要改变方向了 |
[30:21] | How far are they? | 他们离我们多远 |
[30:22] | About a hundred yards. | 大约一百码 |
[30:26] | Okay, take out as many as you can. | 好 尽可能多放倒几个 |
[30:31] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[30:44] | Renee! | 蕾妮 |
[30:45] | I need you to get President Hassan | 我要你带哈桑总统 |
[30:46] | and his family to the side tunnel and back to the UN! | 及其家人走侧向通道并返回联合国总部 |
[30:49] | What about you?! | 那你呢 |
[30:51] | I’ll be right behind you! | 我随后就来 |
[30:52] | President Hassan, you need to go. Now. Now! | 总统阁下 您必须走 快 快 |
[31:19] | Go! Go! Go! | 冲 冲 冲 |
[31:34] | Your orders are to stay with President Hassan. | 你奉命不离哈桑总统半步 |
[31:35] | You need to go. | 你必须走 |
[31:38] | I know what I have to do, sir. | 我清楚自己的职责 长官 |
[31:41] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[31:42] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[31:43] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[31:45] | I’m ready. | 好了 |
[31:46] | Now! | 上 |
[32:03] | See if you can get wide and outflank them. | 看你能否迂回包抄 |
[32:06] | I’m going to try to draw them into a crossfire. | 我会试着把他们引入交叉火力之中 |
[32:07] | Shoot only on my command. | 听我号令再开枪 |
[32:12] | Engage. | 开火 |
[32:43] | Mr. President, we need to keep moving. | 总统阁下 我们得继续赶路 |
[32:45] | Your people are being slaughtered, Mr. Bauer. | 你的手下正被人围歼 鲍尔先生 |
[32:46] | We need to help them. | 我们得救他们 |
[32:48] | They’re buying us the time we need. | 他们在为我们争取时间 |
[32:49] | Don’t let it be in vain. | 别让他们的努力付之东流 |
[32:50] | We need to go now! | 我们必须得走了 |
[33:28] | – Give me a weapon. – No. | -给我武器 -不行 |
[33:30] | I’ve been a soldier, Mr. Bauer. | 我也当过兵 鲍尔先生 |
[33:31] | I can handle a gun. I’ll fight with you. | 我会用枪 我会和你并肩作战 |
[33:33] | Mr. President, my job is to protect you. | 总统阁下 我的职责是保护您 |
[33:34] | You need to do what I say. Now, go! | 您必须按我说的做 快走 |
[33:40] | We have to keep moving. Come on. | 我们得继续赶路 快 |
[33:42] | Come on. We got to go. | 快 我们快走 |
[33:50] | Renee, we’re not going to make it. | 蕾妮 我们甩不掉他们了 |
[33:51] | Take cover. | 隐蔽 |
[33:52] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[34:04] | I’m going to head up the middle. | 我会从中路打头阵 |
[34:05] | As soon as I set these off, I want you to start firing. | 我一引爆 你们就开火 |
[34:07] | Doesn’t matter if you hit anything. | 打没打中无所谓 |
[34:08] | Just make some noise. Mr. President? | 只管虚张声势 总统阁下 |
[34:13] | You take care of your family. | 照顾好您的家人 |
[34:14] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[34:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:46] | Mathis! Donner! Go! | 马蒂斯 多纳 上 |
[34:49] | Move! Move! | 上 上 |
[34:56] | Move! Move! Move! | 上 上 上 |
[35:19] | Come on. | 快过来 |
[35:23] | I’m going to take the high ground. | 我要去取得那个至高点 |
[35:25] | In about five seconds, start giving me cover fire. | 大约五秒内 准备给我火力掩护 |
[35:27] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[36:02] | Take the weapon off. | 丢掉武器 |
[36:03] | Take the weapon off now! | 快把武器丢掉 |
[36:05] | Now! | 快 |
[36:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:20] | You’re making a huge mistake. | 你正在犯一个巨大的错误 |
[36:23] | You’re American. | 你是美国人 |
[36:25] | Why did you attack us? | 为什么要攻击我们 |
[36:27] | Because a dirty bomb will be detonated in New York | 因为有一枚核弹就要在纽约引爆 |
[36:29] | unless we deliver Hassan to the terrorists. | 除非我们把哈桑交给恐怖分子 |
[36:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:33] | A ransom demand has been made. | 对方已提出勒索条件 |
[36:35] | Him for the bomb by 06:15 hours. | 六点一刻前 交出他来换核弹 |
[36:41] | Jack, that’s less than 20 minutes. | 杰克 还有不到20分钟了 |
[36:44] | Does the president know about this? | 总统知道这事吗 |
[36:45] | She’s refusing to deal with the terrorists. | 她拒绝和恐怖分子谈判 |
[36:47] | This is General Brucker’s operation. | 这是布鲁克将军私自下令的行动 |
[36:50] | Get up. | 起来 |
[36:51] | What are you doing? | 你想做什么 |
[36:52] | I’m going to get you up to the street level, | 我要把你带到地面上 |
[36:54] | where I can make a phone call. | 然后打个电话确认 |
[36:55] | There’s no time for that. This is on you now. | 没时间了 现在得靠你了 |
[36:57] | You have to deliver Hassan to the terrorists. | 你得把哈桑交给恐怖分子 |
[37:00] | I don’t take orders from anybody | 除了美国总统的命令 |
[37:01] | but the President of the United States. Now, move. | 我不受任何人指挥 给我走 |
[37:23] | We need to keep moving. | 继续赶路 |
[37:38] | Yes? | 喂 |
[37:41] | Why haven’t I heard from you? | 为什么我没收到你的任何消息 |
[37:43] | Because I don’t know anything. | 因为我什么都不知道 |
[37:44] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:45] | Are the Americans handing over Hassan, or not? | 美国人移交哈桑了吗 |
[37:47] | The only information we have | 我们收到的唯一消息是 |
[37:48] | is that he’s being transported to McGuire Air Force Base. | 他正被转移到麦奎尔空军基地 |
[37:51] | We lost communication with his security detail about 20 minutes ago. | 我们在20分钟前失去了与他护卫队的联系 |
[37:56] | So President Taylor doesn’t intend to give him up. | 那就是说泰勒总统没打算交出他 |
[37:59] | Samir… think for a minute. | 萨米尔 好好想想 |
[38:03] | You use that bomb, you lose your leverage. | 要是引爆了核弹 你就失去谈判的筹码了 |
[38:06] | The president leaves me no choice. | 是总统让我别无选择 |
[38:09] | The blood will be on her hands. | 她的双手将沾满鲜血 |
[38:11] | Samir! | 萨米尔 |
[38:26] | Tarin? | 塔林吗 |
[38:27] | Yes? | 请说 |
[38:29] | The president has not responded. | 总统没作出回应 |
[38:31] | Start the countdown. | 启动倒计时 |
[38:33] | You need to stay with the bomb. | 你得跟核弹待在一起 |
[38:35] | Make sure no one interferes with it. | 确保万无一失 |
[38:38] | Tarin, did you hear me? | 塔林 听到了吗 |
[38:40] | Yes, I heard you. | 是的 我听到了 |
[38:44] | Your name will never be forgotten, my friend. | 你将名垂青史 我的朋友 |
[38:47] | Your family will be honored above all others. | 你的家人会受万众敬仰 |