时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | You know I have the fuel rods. | 你知道浓缩铀棒在我手中 |
[00:16] | But I have no desire to harm innocent Americans. | 但我无意伤害任何一个无辜的美国人 |
[00:18] | And yet you’re threatening them with a bomb. | 但你却用一颗核弹威胁着他们 |
[00:22] | What I’m asking for is simple. | 我的要求很简单 |
[00:24] | Turn over President Hassan. | 交出哈桑总统 |
[00:25] | That will never happen. | 那是痴人说梦 |
[00:27] | You have exactly one hour to change your mind. | 你有一个小时的时间来重新考虑 |
[00:30] | We have an out here. | 我们面前有一条出路 |
[00:32] | I think we should take it. | 我想我们应该抓住机会 |
[00:34] | Give in to the demand | 向恐怖分子的要求妥协 |
[00:35] | to turn over President Hassan? | 把哈桑总统交给他们吗 |
[00:36] | I will not sell him out to the very terrorists that we are determined to defeat. | 我不会把他出卖给必须坚决镇压的恐怖分子 |
[00:41] | What are you suggesting? | 你有何高见 |
[00:42] | A covert action. | 搞成一次秘密行动 |
[00:44] | We deliver Hassan to the terrorists, | 我们暗地里把哈桑交给恐怖分子 |
[00:45] | but make it look like they took him hostage. | 但做得像是恐怖分子绑架了他一样 |
[00:47] | I’m begging you. | 我恳求你 |
[00:49] | Don’t do this. | 别干傻事 |
[00:50] | Don’t betray your president. | 别背叛你的总统 |
[00:53] | Ethan? | 伊桑 |
[00:55] | All right. | 没事吧 |
[00:57] | My God! Call a medic. | 天哪 快叫医生来 |
[00:59] | We wait to acquire Hassan before calling an ambulance. | 我们得在截获哈桑之后再叫救护车 |
[01:02] | Understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[01:05] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[01:11] | Take the weapon off now! | 放下武器 |
[01:14] | A dirty bomb will be detonated in New York | 有一枚核弹就要在纽约引爆 |
[01:16] | unless we deliver Hassan to the terrorists. | 除非我们把哈桑交给恐怖分子 |
[01:18] | Does the president know about this? | 总统知情吗 |
[01:19] | She’s refusing to deal with the terrorists. | 她拒绝同恐怖分子谈判 |
[01:21] | This is General Brucker’s operation. | 这是布鲁克将军私自下令的行动 |
[01:23] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[01:25] | This is on you now. | 现在得靠你了 |
[01:26] | You have to deliver Hassan to the terrorists. | 你得把哈桑交给恐怖分子 |
[01:28] | I don’t take orders from anybody | 除了美国总统的命令 |
[01:29] | but the president of the United States. | 我不受任何人指挥 |
[01:30] | Now, move. | 给我走 |
[01:32] | Are the Americans handing over Hassan or not? | 美国佬交出哈桑了吗 |
[01:35] | The only information we have | 我们收到的唯一消息是 |
[01:36] | is that he’s being transported to McGuire Air Force Base. | 他正被转移到麦奎尔空军基地 |
[01:38] | So, President Taylor doesn’t intend to give him up. | 那就是说泰勒总统没打算交出他 |
[01:41] | – Tarin. – Yes? | -塔林 -是我 |
[01:43] | The president has not responded. | 总统还没作出回应 |
[01:44] | Start the countdown. | 启动倒计时 |
[01:53] | The following takes place between 6:00 A.M. and 7:00 A.M. | 以下事件发生于早上六点至七点间 |
[02:26] | The NYPD will handle hazmat and triage; | 纽约警局会处理危险品和伤检工作 |
[02:28] | the National Guard will control the streets; | 国民警卫队会维持街道治安 |
[02:30] | and I’ve got an army battalion standing by. | 另有整整一个营的兵力蓄势待发 |
[02:33] | Well, a dirty bomb is about to go off in Manhattan, Commander. | 指挥官 一枚核弹即将在曼哈顿引爆 |
[02:37] | I’d plan for mass panic. | 我得准备应对大规模民众恐慌 |
[02:40] | Ethan Kanin is dying back there. | 伊桑·卡宁在房里生命垂危 |
[02:41] | – We need to get him medical help. – We will. | -我们得替他找医生 -会的 |
[02:43] | I mean now. | 我是说现在就找 |
[02:44] | No, not until our team completes its mission. | 不行 得等我们的人完成任务后 |
[02:46] | When we have the bomb, then we’ll get your friend help. | 等我们拿到核弹 自然会送你朋友就医 |
[02:48] | Madam President. | 总统阁下 |
[02:50] | Carry on. | 大家继续忙 |
[02:51] | General, what’s our status on the ground? | 将军 地面行动进行得怎样了 |
[02:54] | Well, the civilian first responders are positioning for rapid deployment, | 预备役快速反应小组严阵以待 听够紧急部署 |
[02:57] | and we’ve got army support available as necessary. | 如有必要 随时可以调遣军队 |
[02:59] | At this point, only command level knows | 当前 只有指挥层的人知道 |
[03:00] | we’re anticipating a radiological device, | 我们正面临一种放射性装置的威胁 |
[03:01] | but people on the ground are quick to connect the dots. | 但地面上的百姓很快会心生揣测 |
[03:04] | Word will get out. | 这会闹得满城风雨 |
[03:05] | Yeah. I’d like to get ahead of that. | 没错 还是赶在那发生之前为好 |
[03:06] | I’ve drafted an address for the networks, Rob; | 罗伯 我为媒体草拟了一份发言稿 |
[03:09] | I need you to look at it. And I’d like Ethan to read it, too. | 由你审阅一下 我希望让伊桑宣读 |
[03:12] | He wasn’t in his office. Do you know where he is? | 他不在他的办公室 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[03:15] | I’ll go find him. | 我去找他 |
[03:20] | Less than ten minutes. | 不到十分钟了 |
[03:22] | Dear God, this bomb cannot go off. | 老天保佑 别让炸弹爆炸 |
[03:25] | I’m sorry, Madam President, but we have to prepare for the worst. | 抱歉 总统阁下 我们得作最坏的打算 |
[03:28] | What are the latest casualty figures? | 最新的伤亡损失预测数据是多少 |
[03:30] | Median scenario shows 58,000 dead over three days | 折中的预估数据显示 三天内将有五万八千人 |
[03:33] | due to the bomb and ensuing panic. | 死于核弹以及随后发生的恐慌 |
[03:36] | But who knows? Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 但天晓得 也许吉人自有天相 |
[03:41] | Let me know the second President Hassan arrives. | 哈桑总统一到 立刻通知我 |
[03:43] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 总统阁下 |
[04:05] | This is not right. | 这样不对 |
[04:06] | My life for so many others. | 独我一人苟活却害死千万人 |
[04:08] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[04:10] | President Taylor doesn’t see it that way. | 泰勒总统可不是这么看的 |
[04:12] | She knows I would never have gone along with this decision. | 她知道 我是绝不会赞同这个决定的 |
[04:13] | That’s why she kept me out of it. | 所以她不让我插手 |
[04:19] | You are more than just one life, Omar. | 你的命更宝贵 奥马 |
[04:21] | You are the best hope of ending a war that has lasted for decades. | 你是结束长达数十年战争的最大的希望 |
[04:25] | You must understand President Taylor trying to protect that. | 你要明白 泰勒总统是在保住这一希望 |
[04:27] | This is not acceptable– not like this. | 这简直令人无法接受 不可以这样 |
[04:36] | Get in here. | 进去 |
[04:38] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[04:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[04:44] | He’s slowing us down. | 他会拖累我们 |
[04:45] | Don’t worry. He’ll be fine. | 别担心 他会没事的 |
[04:46] | His injuries aren’t lethal. | 他受的不是致命伤 |
[04:47] | Jack, I need to talk to you. | 杰克 我得和你谈谈 |
[04:51] | What? | 什么事 |
[04:52] | Hassan isn’t happy about Taylor’s response to the ultimatum. | 泰勒对最后通牒的回应令哈桑不太高兴 |
[04:55] | Doesn’t matter. It doesn’t affect our mission. | 这无关紧要 这不会干扰我们的任务 |
[04:56] | He’s a head of state, Jack. Maybe it should. | 他是一国元首 杰克 也许他该有影响力 |
[04:58] | It’s not our call. | 我们说了不算 |
[04:59] | If he wants to take it up with President Taylor, | 如果他想和泰勒总统商量此事 |
[05:00] | he can do it when he sees… | 他完全可以等见到… |
[05:02] | – Mom! – What? | -妈妈 -什么 |
[05:03] | – Throw your gun down. – Omar, what are you doing? | -把枪扔了 -奥马 你想干什么 |
[05:05] | Mr. President. | 总统阁下 |
[05:07] | Kick it to me. | 把枪踢给我 |
[05:10] | Omar, have you lost your mind? | 奥马 你疯了吗 |
[05:13] | You, outside! | 你 出来 |
[05:14] | Back up inside! | 你们进去 |
[05:16] | Sir, you do not want to do… | 总统阁下 这不是您想… |
[05:17] | Just shut up and move it inside! | 都给我闭嘴 进去 |
[05:19] | I’m giving you what you want. | 我正在如你所愿 |
[05:21] | Here, take the gun. | 拿着 枪 |
[05:22] | Omar, what are you doing? | 奥马 你在干什么 |
[05:24] | I’m sorry, Dalia. | 我很抱歉 达莉亚 |
[05:26] | My life for tens of thousands? | 数万民众的命来换我的命吗 |
[05:27] | – I couldn’t live with that. – Omar, don’t. | -我自己都不能接受 -奥马 别 |
[05:29] | You can’t give yourself up. | 你不能束手就擒 |
[05:31] | I have to. | 我必须投降 |
[05:33] | What if they’re lying? | 那万一他们撒谎呢 |
[05:35] | What if they blow up the bomb anyway? | 万一他们最终还是引爆核弹了呢 |
[05:37] | At least I’ve tried to stop the attack, and I’ve failed. | 至少我努力过阻止袭击 功亏一篑而已 |
[05:40] | But if I don’t even try… | 但如果我试都不试的话… |
[05:42] | Father, please. | 爸爸 求您了 |
[05:43] | You stay here with Kayla. I’ll send someone | 你和凯拉留在这 我会派 |
[05:45] | – from our delegation to pick you up. – No. | -代表团的人来接你们 -不 |
[05:46] | No. I won’t leave you. | 我再也不会离开你了 |
[05:48] | – Dalia, do as I say. Do as I say! – If you want me to stay here, | -达莉亚 照我说的做 -如果你要我 |
[05:51] | then you better lock me in that room | 留着这里 那你最好把我锁起来 |
[05:52] | because I won’t let you walk to your death! | 因为我是不会眼睁睁地看你去送死的 |
[05:55] | – I won’t leave you! – Dalia, I said do as I say! | -我不会离开你 -达莉亚 照我说的做 |
[05:57] | – No! – Back in the room! | -不 -给我进去 |
[05:59] | Now! In the room! | 马上进去 |
[06:04] | We’ve got less than five minutes. We got to move. | 只有不到5分钟时间了 必须快点 |
[06:06] | Mr. President! | 总统阁下 |
[06:10] | Mr. President, you can’t trust him! | 总统阁下 您不能相信他 |
[06:13] | You can’t trust him! | 您不能相信他 |
[06:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:52] | These people owe you their lives, sir. | 这些人的命都是您救的 总统阁下 |
[06:53] | You’re doing the right thing. | 您这才是正确之举 |
[07:07] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[07:11] | Do you have the package? | “包裹”到手了吗 |
[07:12] | Yes. | 到手了 |
[07:14] | You’re cutting it damn close. You know that? | 都他妈快没时间了 你知道吗 |
[07:15] | Yeah, there were complications. | 是的 但情况复杂 |
[07:17] | Jack Bauer found out about our operation. | 杰克·鲍尔发现了我们的行动 |
[07:21] | He’s no longer a problem. | 他已经不是问题了 |
[07:23] | Casualties? | 伤亡情况呢 |
[07:25] | The entire unit. Everyone but me. | 除我以外 整个行动小组的都死了 |
[07:28] | Sir, you need to know | 长官 你得知道 |
[07:29] | that President Hassan is cooperating with us. | 哈桑总统非常配合我们 |
[07:31] | He’s here by choice. | 他自愿合作的 |
[07:32] | Well, what are you saying? | 此话怎讲 |
[07:33] | That he would have given himself up? | 你是说他愿意自我牺牲吗 |
[07:35] | Yes, sir. We got to move. | 是的 长官 我们得走了 |
[07:36] | All right. Stay on the line. | 好的 保持通话 |
[07:48] | Weiss. | 维斯 |
[07:49] | Look at him. He’ll be dead soon if we don’t do something. | 看看他 再不采取措施的话他就快死了 |
[07:52] | Yeah, along with half of New York. Bishop’s on the line. | 是 半个纽约市的人陪葬 毕夏普在线上 |
[07:54] | He’s got Hassan. Get ready to make the call. | 哈桑在他手上 准备打电话吧 |
[08:04] | – Bishop, we’re live. You there? – Yes, sir. | -毕夏普我们通了 你在吗 -是的长官 |
[08:07] | All right, we got less than two minutes. Do it. | 好了 我们只有不到2分钟时间 开始吧 |
[08:18] | – Yes. -This is Rob Weiss, | -喂 -我是罗伯·维斯 |
[08:20] | President Taylor’s chief of staff. | 泰勒总统的参谋长 |
[08:21] | Do you have Hassan? | 哈桑在你们手上吗 |
[08:22] | Yes, and we’re prepared to make the exchange. | 是的 我们已经准备做交换了 |
[08:24] | – Prove it. – Uh, Bishop, put him on. | -我要证据 -毕夏普 电话给他 |
[08:27] | He wants to talk to you. | 他要和你通话 |
[08:33] | This is President Hassan. | 我是哈桑总统 |
[08:37] | I’m prepared to give myself up | 如果你放弃引爆核弹 |
[08:39] | if you stop the bomb. | 我就准备投降 |
[08:40] | So, President Taylor changed her mind. | 这么看来 泰勒总统最终还是改变了主意 |
[08:42] | No. She wasn’t willing to meet your demands. | 没有 她是不会满足你的要求的 |
[08:45] | I am. | 投降是我的意思 |
[08:47] | But I need assurances. | 但我需要你的保证 |
[08:48] | – Assurances? – Yeah. | -保证 -对 |
[08:50] | That the exchange will… | 交换会… |
[08:51] | The exchange will happen exactly as you’re told. | 交换会照常继续进行 |
[08:53] | What you’ll do is exactly what I say. | 你必须按我说的做 |
[08:56] | Damn it. We did what you asked. | 该死 我们已经履行了我们的承诺 |
[08:57] | Quit stalling. We’re running out of time. | 别拖延时间 已经快来不及了 |
[09:00] | He cut us off. | 他挂了电话 |
[09:03] | A minute and a half till the bomb goes off. | 还有一分半钟 核弹就要爆炸了 |
[10:14] | Yes? | 喂 |
[10:15] | Tarin… | 塔林 |
[10:17] | stop the bomb. | 停止引爆 |
[10:22] | Hassan will be arriving there shortly. | 哈桑很快会到 |
[10:24] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[10:27] | Yes. All right. | 是 |
[10:51] | Bomb was supposed to go off four minutes ago. | 核弹早就应该在四分钟前引爆了 |
[10:52] | There’s no report of an explosion anywhere on the island. | 可是岛上也没 任何爆炸的报道 |
[10:55] | Arlo, what’s happening on the ground? | 阿洛 有什么最新情况 |
[10:56] | Sweep teams are still looking everywhere. No luck. | 搜寻组还在四处搜寻 一无所获 |
[10:58] | According to the deadline we’ve been given, | 我们已经超出最后期限 |
[11:00] | we’re on borrowed time. | 的预定时间了 |
[11:01] | The bomb is still out there, still a threat. | 核弹还在 威胁依然存在 |
[11:05] | We may have caught a break here. | 现在只是暂时给了我们喘息的机会 |
[11:06] | Let’s use it. | 那就好好利用 |
[11:08] | O’Brian. | 奥布赖恩 |
[11:09] | Chloe, it’s Jack. I need your help. | 克罗伊 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:11] | Reception is terrible. | 信号太差 |
[11:12] | I can barely hear you. | 基本听不到 |
[11:13] | – Can you hear me now? – Yes. | -现在呢 -可以了 |
[11:15] | President Hassan is trying to hand himself over to the terrorists. | 哈桑总统准备向恐怖分子投降 |
[11:17] | That’s why the bomb didn’t go off. | 所以核弹没被引爆 |
[11:18] | No one here knows that. | 这可以头一次听说 |
[11:21] | And no one else can until I talk to the president. | 所以在我告诉总统之前 还要继续保密 |
[11:22] | What’s going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[11:24] | Chloe, I don’t have time to explain. | 没时间解释了 克罗伊 |
[11:25] | Please, just contact Tim Woods. | 你只需要联系蒂姆·伍兹 |
[11:27] | He can get me a clean line to the president. | 他能给我设一条打给总统的安全线路 |
[11:29] | But no one else can know that I’m calling. | 但是绝对不能让人知道我打过电话 |
[11:30] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[11:32] | I’ll call you right back. | 我一会给你答复 |
[11:34] | Who was that? | 谁打来的 |
[11:35] | Search team. | 是搜寻小队 |
[11:36] | Requesting updated grid assignments. | 刚对最新情况作了简报 |
[11:37] | Do you need some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[11:39] | I’ll ask if I do. | 有需要我会告诉你的 |
[11:48] | We’re clear! | 这里安全 |
[11:57] | Keep them up here on the landing. | 把她们带到上面来 |
[12:10] | Nothing. | 没有发现 |
[12:12] | I need you to get them back to President Taylor. | 我要你带她们去泰勒总统那里 |
[12:14] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[12:15] | I’m going to stay behind and look for Hassan. | 我要留下来去找哈桑总统 |
[12:21] | Ma’am, I just got off the phone with CTU. | 夫人 我刚和反恐小组通了电话 |
[12:22] | They’re going to help me find your husband. | 他们会帮助我找到你丈夫的 |
[12:23] | But right now it’s not safe here for you. | 不过这里暂时不安全 |
[12:25] | I want you and your daughter to continue on to the Air Force Base. | 我要您和您的女儿 继续前往空军基地接受庇护 |
[12:27] | Agent Walker will help you get there. | 沃克探员会护送你们去的 |
[12:28] | She can be trusted completely. | 她完全值得信赖 |
[12:30] | Mr. Bauer, my father, | 鲍尔先生 我父亲做的 |
[12:31] | – he did what he thought was best. – I know he did. | -都是他认为最正确的事情 -我知道 |
[12:34] | We’re gonna do everything we can to get him back, | 我们会竭尽全力把他救出来的 |
[12:35] | but right now we need to move. | 但现在我们必须走了 |
[12:36] | Let’s go. | 大家走吧 |
[12:39] | Jack, he gave himself up willingly. | 杰克 他是自愿放弃的 |
[12:41] | Maybe we should just let this happen. | 或许我们该顺水推舟 |
[12:42] | I already told you, it’s not our call. | 我说过了 这不是我们要考虑的 |
[12:44] | President Taylor asked me to protect him. | 泰勒总统要我们保护好他 |
[12:45] | That’s what I’m gonna try and do. | 这才是我们的职责 |
[12:47] | So, please, just get them to the Air Force Base. | 所以拜托你尽快带她们前往空军基地 |
[12:50] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[12:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:57] | This is Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[12:58] | I got a secure line. | 我找到一条安全线路 |
[12:59] | Good. Chloe, I need you to do something else for me. | 很好 克罗伊 我要你再帮我做些事 |
[13:01] | I’m on Seventh Avenue between 53rd and 54th. | 我在第七大道的53大街和54大街之间 |
[13:03] | There’s a security camera mid-block. | 这里有个监控摄像头 |
[13:05] | I want you to see if you can get a feed and roll it back. | 你看看能否弄到监控录像 |
[13:07] | President Hassan was standing here less than ten minutes ago. | 哈桑总统十分钟前在这里 |
[13:09] | I’ll check. | 我马上去查 |
[13:12] | Seven minutes past the deadline. | 已经超过最后期限七分钟了 |
[13:14] | Do we have any idea why the bomb didn’t go off? | 知道为什么还没有发生爆炸吗 |
[13:16] | No, Madam President. | 不知道 总统阁下 |
[13:17] | We’re polling our civilian counterparts, | 我们正在做相关测试 |
[13:19] | trying to determine that. | 努力找出其中原因 |
[13:20] | Maybe it’s like you said. We got lucky. | 也许正如你所说 我们走运了 |
[13:22] | Well, at the moment it certainly looks that way. | 就目前状况看来确实如此 |
[13:24] | What about President Hassan? | 知道哈桑总统 |
[13:26] | When will he arrive? | 什么时候会到吗 |
[13:27] | Well, his transport was a Secret Service operation, ma’am. | 他的转移是特勤局的任务 阁下 |
[13:29] | – I’m not really in the loop. – I’ll look into it. | -详情我并不知道 -我去查下 |
[13:30] | No, I’d rather you find Ethan. | 不 我更希望你能找到伊桑 |
[13:32] | – I’ll page him. – No, | -我这就呼他 -不 |
[13:33] | not page him, find him. I need him here. | 别呼他 找到他 我需要他在这里 |
[13:37] | – Please. – Yes, ma’am. | -拜托了 -遵命 阁下 |
[13:39] | – Madam President? – Yes? | -总统阁下 -什么事 |
[13:40] | It’s an urgent call from Homeland for you. | 国安局有紧急事务向您报告 |
[13:42] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[13:44] | This is President Taylor. | 我是泰勒总统 |
[13:45] | Madam President, this is Jack Bauer. | 总统阁下 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[13:47] | Please don’t say my name | 请别说我的名字 |
[13:48] | or react openly to what I’m about to tell you. | 也别对我所说的表现出任何反应 |
[13:50] | Yes. | 好的 |
[13:51] | President Hassan is no longer in my custody. | 哈桑总统已经不再我的护送行动中了 |
[13:53] | He got away | 他跑了 |
[13:54] | and he’s trying to hand himself over to the terrorists. | 而且他还决定亲自前往恐怖分子处 |
[13:55] | That’s why the bomb didn’t detonate. | 这就是还没有发生爆炸的原因 |
[13:57] | I’m afraid I don’t understand. | 我有点听不明白了 |
[13:59] | Madam President, you’re being betrayed by General Brucker. | 总统阁下 布鲁克将军背叛了您 |
[14:00] | 40 minutes ago we were attacked by mercenaries | 四十分钟前我们遭到受命于他的 |
[14:03] | under his command. | 雇佣兵的袭击 |
[14:04] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[14:05] | We managed to fight off the attack, | 我们击退了他们 |
[14:06] | but President Hassan turned himself over to one of them | 但哈桑总统却自愿跟他们中的一个人走了 |
[14:08] | in an effort to stop the bomb from going off. | 就是为了不让爆炸事件发生 |
[14:10] | As we speak, | 现在 |
[14:11] | they’re preparing to hand him over to the terrorists. | 他们正准备将他移交给恐怖分子 |
[14:13] | I’m assuming that that is still something | 我觉得这样还是 |
[14:14] | that is unacceptable to you. | 无法能够让您接受 |
[14:16] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[14:17] | Madam President, General Brucker is in charge | 总统阁下 布鲁克将军参介入了 |
[14:18] | of this operation. | 这次行动 |
[14:19] | He’s in communication with the terrorists. | 他曾和恐怖分子有过联络 |
[14:20] | I need to know | 我需要知道 |
[14:21] | where the exchange is gonna take place. | 移交的地点 |
[14:24] | – Ma’am, you need to confront him now. – I understand. | -阁下 你该和他交涉下了 -我明白 |
[14:26] | As soon as you have anything, please contact CTU. | 一旦您得知移交信息 请联系反恐小组 |
[14:28] | I will. | 我会的 |
[14:29] | Thank you, ma’am. | 感谢您 阁下 |
[14:39] | Come with me, please. | 请跟我来一下 |
[14:40] | Chloe, it’s Jack. You still there? | 克罗伊 我是杰克 你还在吗 |
[14:41] | – I’m here. – What do you got? | -我在 -有什么发现吗 |
[14:43] | Got the security camera feed you were talking about. | 我查到了你所说的监控录像 |
[14:45] | Hassan got into a black SUV at 6:08 | 六点零八分时哈桑和另一个人 |
[14:48] | with an other guy. | 进了一辆黑色越野车 |
[14:49] | That’s got to be the merc he handed himself over to. | 应该是那个负责转移他的雇佣兵 |
[14:51] | They were headed west on 53rd Street. | 他们径直向53号大街的西面去了 |
[14:53] | I was able to trace them until they turned north | 在他们北向第十大道前我一直 |
[14:54] | – on Tenth Avenue. – Okay, good work. | -追踪着他们 -好的 干的不错 |
[14:56] | Redirect the satellites to the Upper West Wide. | 用卫星重新向西部扩展定位 |
[14:57] | I’m on my way. | 我这就赶过去 |
[15:41] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[15:55] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[15:57] | Listen carefully. | 听好了 |
[15:58] | Hand the phone to the driver. | 把电话给那开车的 |
[16:01] | Tarin. | 塔林 |
[16:03] | It’s you, isn’t it? | 是你吗 |
[16:05] | Hand it to him now. | 把电话给他 |
[16:09] | He wants to talk to you. | 他要跟你通话 |
[16:14] | It’s Bishop. | 我是毕夏普 |
[16:16] | Okay, Bishop, this is what you need to do. | 好吧 毕夏普 按照我说的做 |
[16:18] | Listen to my instructions and follow them. | 听好指令 并且按指令行事 |
[16:21] | Step out of the car, leaving the keys in the ignition. | 从车里出来 把车钥匙留在那里 |
[16:23] | Take the phone with you. Do it now. | 一直拿着电话 别磨蹭 |
[16:34] | Walk toward the intersection. | 朝路口方向走 |
[16:48] | When the light changes, I want you to cross the street. | 绿灯亮后 我要你穿过马路 |
[16:51] | Stay inside the crosswalk. | 别离开斑马线 |
[16:53] | Where’s the bomb? | 炸弹在哪里 |
[16:55] | Just do what I say. | 照我说的做 |
[16:57] | The deal was Hassan for the bomb. | 我们的交易是用哈桑换炸弹 |
[17:03] | The light’s changed. Bishop, move. | 变绿灯了 毕夏普 快走 |
[17:17] | Where is it? | 炸弹在哪里 |
[17:20] | Just do what I say. | 照我说的做 |
[17:22] | Shut up. Listen. | 闭上嘴 仔细听 |
[17:28] | Stop now. | 现在停下 |
[17:29] | Don’t turn around or you get nothing. | 别回头 不然你别想得到炸弹 |
[17:32] | Stand there and wait. | 站在那里 等着 |
[17:35] | Turn around. | 转过身来 |
[17:37] | Walk toward the newspaper stand. Look down. | 朝书报亭那里走 向下看 |
[17:40] | Show me your hands. | 手伸出来 |
[17:42] | Hands! | 手 |
[17:44] | On the dash. | 放仪表盘上 |
[17:46] | Where’s the bomb? | 炸弹在哪里 |
[17:48] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[18:14] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[18:16] | The General’s in Mr. Kanin’s office. | 将军在卡宁先生的办公室里 |
[18:17] | With Ethan? | 和伊桑在一起吗 |
[18:18] | We’re not sure. No one’s seen him in nearly an hour. | 我们无法确定 最近一个小时没人见过他 |
[18:21] | Ma’am, there’s something you need to know. | 阁下 我得告诉你一件事 |
[18:23] | Your chief of staff is with the General. | 你的幕僚长和将军在一起 |
[18:25] | They appear to be in on this together. | 有迹象表明 他们一起策划了这起事件 |
[18:27] | Are you saying Rob Weiss betrayed me, too? | 你是说 罗伯·维斯也背叛了我吗 |
[18:30] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[18:34] | Okay, do it. | 好吧 行动 |
[19:11] | Don’t move. | 都别动 |
[19:12] | Hands where we can see them! | 把手都举起来 |
[19:14] | Up! | 举起来 |
[19:15] | Call medical. | 快叫医生 |
[19:17] | Against the wall, hands behind your head. | 脸贴墙 手放在脑后 |
[19:20] | Madam President, you need to see this. | 总统阁下 快过来看看 |
[19:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[19:32] | Is he still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[19:34] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 阁下 |
[19:35] | He’s had a serious cardiac event. | 他心脏病突发 很严重 |
[19:36] | Get him out of here! | 把他押出去 |
[19:41] | No! You stay. | 不 你留下 |
[19:45] | Where is President Hassan? | 哈桑总统在什么地方 |
[19:50] | Damn you, Rob. | 该死的 罗伯 |
[19:51] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[19:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:54] | Don’t lie to me! | 别跟我撒谎 |
[19:56] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪里 |
[19:58] | No, ma’am, I cannot. | 不 阁下 我不能告诉你 |
[19:59] | And if it makes any difference, this was not an easy decision. | 如果我所做的一切是值得的话 这就是一个艰难的决定 |
[20:03] | It makes no difference at all. | 这一切根本就不值得 |
[20:05] | It wasn’t your decision to make. | 还轮不到你来做这个决定 |
[20:07] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[20:09] | you were not elected to sentence tens of thousands of Americans to death. | 人民选你当总统 不是让你给成千上万的美国人判死刑的 |
[20:12] | Is that how you justify this? | 这就是你对这件事的判断吗 |
[20:14] | You have sold out a peace i committed this administration to. | 我向本届内阁许诺的和平 你却出卖了它 |
[20:18] | I’ve protected New York | 我保护了纽约 |
[20:19] | and given you plausible deniability in an impossible situation. | 并且在如此严峻的局势面前 我给了你回旋的余地 |
[20:22] | I don’t want deniability. I want Hassan! | 我不需要反驳 我要哈桑 |
[20:26] | We are on the verge of a peace that has eluded this planet for 50 years, | 我们在和平的边缘上 这是这个星球50年未能实现的 |
[20:31] | and you are throwing it away! | 可你却要毁掉这一切 |
[20:34] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪里 |
[20:40] | The charge is treason. | 你的罪名是叛国 |
[20:43] | It carries the death penalty, | 这足以判处你死刑 |
[20:45] | and so help me God, I’ll throw the switch myself. | 我发誓 我会亲自按下电椅的开关 |
[20:49] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪里 |
[20:51] | It’s not too late. | 现在还不晚 |
[20:56] | It is too late. | 已经晚了 |
[20:57] | They have Hassan. | 哈桑已经落到他们手里了 |
[20:59] | We have the bomb. | 我们也拿到了炸弹 |
[21:02] | The bomb’s at Amsterdam and 93rd. | 炸弹在阿姆斯特丹和93大街 |
[21:03] | We’ll get NEST team there as soon as possible. | 我们会尽快派核危机应急小队到那里的 |
[21:10] | Damn you, Rob. | 罗伯 你这个混蛋 |
[21:13] | Really, Madam President? | 真的 总统阁下 |
[21:14] | New York City is safe. | 纽约市中心安全了 |
[21:21] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[21:51] | Your attention, please. | 全体请注意 |
[21:53] | I’ve just spoken with the president at McGuire. | 我刚刚同身在麦圭尔的总统通过电话 |
[21:56] | Rogue operatives have handed Hassan over to the terrorists. | 一伙特务将哈桑交给了恐怖分子 |
[22:00] | In return, they got the location of the dirty bomb: | 作为交换 他们得到了核弹的位置 |
[22:02] | 93rd and Amsterdam. | 阿姆斯特丹区的第93大街 |
[22:04] | Jack Bauer and NEST are already on-site | 杰克·鲍尔同核危机应急小队已经到达现场 |
[22:06] | and disarming the bomb. | 正在处理那颗炸弹 |
[22:08] | Our focus is to recover President Hassan. | 我们现在的目标是要找回哈桑总统 |
[22:10] | I’ve got satellite feed at 93rd, sir. | 长官 我得到第93大街的卫星图像 |
[22:14] | Okay, looks like we’re back in business. | 好的 看来一切恢复正常了 |
[22:16] | Put it up on-screen, Arlo. | 阿洛 把图像放到大屏幕上 |
[22:22] | We know that President Hassan was handed over | 我们知道哈桑总统大约10分钟前 |
[22:24] | at that location approximately ten minutes ago. | 在这里被交给了恐怖分子 |
[22:26] | NSA feed only gives us still images. | 国安局的卫星图片都是静止的 |
[22:27] | We might have missed him. | 我们很可能会找不到他 |
[22:28] | We didn’t. There’s Bishop’s SUV. | 不会的 那是毕夏普越野车 |
[22:30] | Okay, | 好的 |
[22:32] | they’ve got to be close; find them. | 我们离找到他不远了 找到他们 |
[22:33] | Someone’s approaching the SUV. | 有人在接近那辆越野车 |
[22:35] | Any idea who that is? | 知道那是谁吗 |
[22:36] | I can try to clean up the image. | 我可以试着给图片降噪 |
[22:38] | Lost it. | 没影了 |
[22:39] | They were heading east. | 他们朝东边走了 |
[22:40] | We can backtrack through the traffic cam footage. | 我们可以回放交通摄像片段 |
[22:41] | I want you and Dana to find that vehicle. | 我要你和丹娜找到那辆车 |
[22:43] | As soon as you reacquire it, let Jack know. | 一旦找到立刻告诉杰克 |
[22:46] | Dana, where are you going? | 丹娜 你要去哪儿 |
[22:48] | Hastings wants us to do this. | 黑斯廷斯让我们做这件事 |
[22:50] | I was thinking I would reroute some of the servers. | 我正想给一些服务器改改线 |
[22:52] | Not now. | 现在不是时候 |
[22:53] | It’ll give us more processing speed. | 这样我们的处理速度就可以更快了 |
[22:55] | We can work with what we have. Let’s get going. | 我们现有的速度可以的 赶紧做事 |
[22:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:15] | Those are the rods we were looking for, sir, | 长官 这些就是我们要找的浓缩铀棒 |
[23:17] | packed in enough C4 to irradiate half of Manhattan. | 里面装的C4炸药足够毁掉半个曼哈顿 |
[23:19] | Okay, as soon as they’re extracted, | 好的 一旦萃取出来 |
[23:20] | I want you to contact CTU. | 我希望你立刻通知反恐小组 |
[23:21] | – Thanks. – Yes, sir. | -多谢 -好的长官 |
[23:22] | I want him transferred back to holding in medical. | 把他押运回去并扣留进行治疗 |
[23:25] | Contact Hastings as you’re en route. | 你们一上路立刻联系黑斯廷斯 |
[23:26] | So it’s real. | 那是真的了 |
[23:28] | A dirty bomb. | 核弹 |
[23:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:30] | Then we succeeded. | 那我们成功了 |
[23:33] | We saved Manhattan. | 我们救了曼哈顿 |
[23:34] | You betrayed your president and your country. | 你背叛了你的总统和国家 |
[23:37] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[23:42] | This is Bauer. Go ahead. | 我是鲍尔 请讲 |
[23:44] | Jack, it’s Chloe. | 杰克 我是克罗伊 |
[23:44] | We’ve got Hassan’s location. | 我们得到哈桑位置了 |
[23:46] | He’s heading north on Amsterdam in a black SUV. | 他在向北通往阿姆斯特丹的黑色越野车里 |
[23:48] | How far north? | 向北多远 |
[23:49] | About… 30 blocks ahead of you. | 大概离你有30个街区 |
[23:51] | Jack, the president wants us to do everything we can to recover Hassan. | 杰克 总统阁下要我们尽全力救回哈桑 |
[23:54] | She wants you to lead the operation. | 她希望你可以指挥这次行动 |
[23:55] | How many men are with him? | 他旁边有几个人 |
[23:56] | We think only one– the driver. | 我们认为只有一个 司机 |
[23:57] | Okay, Chloe, i need you to find me | 好的 克罗伊 我需要你给我找 |
[23:59] | a suitable ambush point. | 一个合适的埋伏点 |
[23:59] | I want clean lines of fire from rooftop and street level. | 屋顶和街面上要射程内无障碍 |
[24:02] | In order to protect Hassan, we need to | 要保护哈桑 我们必须要 |
[24:05] | take the vehicle and the driver out at the same time. | 同时截获车和司机 |
[24:06] | Tac teams are standing by, Jack. | 杰克 战术小队也已就位 |
[24:07] | Is Cole with them? | 科尔和他们在一起吗 |
[24:08] | No, on his way back. We expect him here any minute. | 没有 他正往回赶呢马上就到了 |
[24:10] | Then he’s going to have to quarterback this op from CTU. | 那他就在反恐小组指挥这次行动 |
[24:11] | I’ll get you real-time updates on the position of Hassan’s vehicle. | 我会给你哈桑所在车辆的及时位置 |
[24:14] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:17] | Cole’s back. | 科尔回来了 |
[24:19] | I’ll go get him. | 我去找他 |
[24:41] | Yes? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[24:45] | I’m so glad you’re back. | 我真高兴你回来了 |
[24:47] | Yeah, me, too. I heard we recovered the bomb. | 我也是 我听说找到核弹了 |
[24:49] | Only ’cause Hassan gave himself up to the terrorists. | 因为哈桑愿意把自己交给恐怖分子 |
[24:51] | Jack’s putting together an intercept operation right now. | 杰克现正计划拦截行动 |
[24:52] | He wants you to run it from here. | 他希望你在这儿指挥 |
[24:54] | All right, you’d better bring me up to speed. | 好的 你最好快点把情况跟我说说 |
[24:57] | What happened to that probation officer that was sniffing around? | 那个假释官呢 |
[25:00] | I convinced him I didn’t know anything; he left. | 我让他相信我什么都不知道 他就走了 |
[25:02] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[25:03] | Yeah, it’s good. | 是的 很好 |
[25:05] | We’re going to get through this, you and me. | 我们会度过难关的 你和我 |
[25:08] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[25:09] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[25:19] | You don’t have to do this, Tarin. | 你不应该这么做的 塔林 |
[25:22] | You can pull over right now, stop the car. | 你现在应该靠边停车 |
[25:25] | Believe me, I want to do this. | 相信我 我想这么做 |
[25:27] | If you hate me so much, stand against me at home. | 如果你真这么恨我 回国抵抗我 |
[25:31] | Join the opposition. | 加入反抗军 |
[25:32] | Fight me openly, honorably. | 公开体面地与我较量 |
[25:33] | I don’t need to fight you, Hassan. | 我不需要与你宣战 哈桑 |
[25:36] | You have already lost. | 你已经输了 |
[25:43] | So tell me, what’s the plan? | 那告诉我 你们有什么计划 |
[25:47] | You’ll put me on trial? | 你们要审判我 |
[25:50] | A dark room and a video camera, I suppose. | 让我猜猜 小黑屋里还有摄像机 |
[25:54] | A man hiding behind a mask… | 一个人戴着面具 |
[25:59] | will read a list of my crimes | 宣读我的一系列罪状 |
[26:00] | and cut off my head with a sword. | 然后用剑割下我的脑袋 |
[26:03] | The world will be impressed. | 将会给世界留下深刻印象 |
[26:05] | You’ve done worse in your prisons. | 要是把你送进监狱 你会更惨 |
[26:07] | What I did… | 我所做的 |
[26:10] | I did to unite our country, | 我所做是让我们的国家变的更团结 |
[26:12] | to make us stronger. | 变得更强大 |
[26:14] | That’s a lie. | 都是骗人的 |
[26:15] | You just wanted to hand us over to the Americans. | 你只是想把我们拱手让给美国 |
[26:17] | No. | 不是的 |
[26:19] | I wanted us to rejoin the world. | 我们的国家要重新加入世界这个大集体里 |
[26:22] | I wanted us to have peace. | 我们需要和平 |
[26:23] | You wanted the cover of Time magazine. | 你想要上时代周刊的封面 |
[26:25] | You think I don’t know you, | 你认为我不了解你 |
[26:28] | Omar. | 奥马 |
[26:30] | I watched over you day and night, remember, watched over you | 我日以继夜在你身边 还记得吗 |
[26:33] | while you betrayed your own wife with a Western whore. | 我看着你和一西方妓女一起背叛了你的妻子 |
[26:37] | You care for nothing but yourself. | 除了你自己 你什么都不关心 |
[26:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:50] | Yes, I’ve made mistakes… | 是的 我犯过错 |
[26:53] | but believing in peace was not one of them. | 但主张和平不是错 |
[26:58] | Think whatever you like. | 你爱怎么想就怎么想吧 |
[27:02] | You won’t be around to find out. | 你不会活着到那一天的 |
[27:35] | Just, just a moment. | 等一下 |
[27:44] | They’re going to treat you on the base hospital. | 他们会在基地医院为你治疗 |
[27:48] | But then I want you right back here. | 但我希望你快点回来 |
[27:49] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[27:50] | Excuse me just a moment. | 不好意思 请等一下 |
[27:53] | You have always been true to me, Ethan. | 伊桑 你一直都对我很真诚 |
[27:57] | I need you now. | 我需要你 |
[27:59] | Hurry back. | 快回来 |
[28:03] | Take good care of him. | 好好照顾他 |
[28:07] | Madam President, Mrs. Hassan and her daughter have just arrived. | 总统阁下 哈桑夫人和她女儿已经到了 |
[28:09] | Thank you, Susan. | 多谢 苏姗 |
[28:19] | I am so relieved you’re both safe. | 谢天谢地 你俩都平安没事 |
[28:21] | Thank you, Madam President. | 谢谢您 总统阁下 |
[28:23] | Do you know what is happening with my husband? | 您有我丈夫的消息了吗 |
[28:25] | We do. | 有了 |
[28:26] | He is in the hands of the terrorists, | 他在恐怖分子手里 |
[28:28] | but we’re tracking him on satellite. | 但我们正用卫星追踪他 |
[28:30] | We’re going in now to monitor the rescue effort. | 我们现在正要进去 监督他们营救他 |
[28:34] | Do you want to join us? | 你们愿意一起来吗 |
[28:36] | Yes. | 好的 |
[28:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:40] | If you will, go on in the situation room, | 请你们先去情报室 |
[28:43] | and, and I’ll be there in a minute. | 我随后就到 |
[28:45] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢您 -谢谢您 |
[28:53] | I didn’t expect to see you again, Ms. Walker, | 沃克女士 真没想到又能见到你 |
[28:56] | but in these last few hours, | 但在过去的这几个小时里 |
[28:58] | I have learned how few people I can really trust. | 我才知道我真正能信任的人太少了 |
[29:02] | I am glad you’re here. | 真欣慰你在这 |
[29:05] | Thank you, Madam President. | 谢谢您 总统阁下 |
[29:09] | But I think I’d be of more use at CTU. | 但我觉得我在反恐小组会发挥更大的作用 |
[29:11] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[29:13] | Susan will arrange a car for you. | 苏珊会给你安排辆车 |
[29:14] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢您 阁下 |
[29:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:38] | Jack Bauer and CTU are running the operation. | 杰克·鲍尔和反恐小组正在行动 |
[29:41] | We expect the intercept to occur in a few minutes. | 我们估计能在几分钟之内获得情报 |
[29:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:45] | Ma’am, satellite feed’s coming in from CTU. | 总统阁下 反恐小组正发来卫星图像 |
[29:56] | Jack, Hassan’s vehicle just crossed 130th. | 杰克 哈桑的车刚刚穿过130号大街 |
[30:02] | I’m at 110th Street. | 我在110号大街 |
[30:04] | Do we have an ambush point yet? | 定好埋伏点了吗 |
[30:05] | Yes, intersection of | 是的 在161号大街 |
[30:06] | 161st and Amsterdam. | 与阿姆斯特丹大街的交叉路口 |
[30:07] | Who we got for the take-down team? | 突袭组的人定好了吗 |
[30:09] | I have a special ops unit moving into position. | 一队特派队员正在就位 |
[30:10] | We’ll trigger the traffic lights to stop the vehicle at the intersection, | 我们将控制红绿灯 让那辆车停在交叉路口 |
[30:12] | then heavy machine gun fire into the engine block | 然后重机关枪组负责射击汽车引擎 |
[30:15] | to disable it, snipers to take out the driver. | 使其报废 狙击手负责击毙司机 |
[30:16] | That leaves you to reacquire Hassan. | 这样你就有机会营救哈桑总统 |
[30:18] | Good. What’s our perimeter look like? | 好的 周围情况怎样 |
[30:20] | Bridges and tunnels were closed earlier this morning. | 桥梁和隧道今早都已经关闭了 |
[30:21] | That means Riverside Drive is shut down, too. | 这就意味着河滨大道也关闭了 |
[30:22] | He can only use Amsterdam. | 他只能走阿姆斯特丹大街 |
[30:24] | What about cross streets? | 各路口呢 |
[30:25] | We got ’em all covered from 140th Street on. | 从140号大街开始就一直在我们监控下 |
[30:27] | As long as we don’t spook him, | 只要我们不打草惊蛇 |
[30:28] | he’ll drive straight into the ambush. | 他们就会直接驶入埋伏点 |
[30:29] | Copy that. Leave this line open | 收到 别挂电话 |
[30:30] | in case there are any changes in the route. | 以防突然改变路线 |
[30:32] | – You got it. – What’s our timing? | -没问题 -预计要多久 |
[30:34] | Given traffic flow, Tarin should | 车这么少 塔林应该 |
[30:35] | hit the intersection in eight minutes. | 在八分钟之内就能到达交叉路口 |
[30:36] | I can use traffic lights | 要是杰克来不及的话 |
[30:38] | to slow him down if Jack hasn’t caught up. | 我可以用红绿灯来拖他们 |
[30:39] | Fine, I’ll let the president know. | 好的 我去向总统汇报 |
[30:41] | Cole, I’m seeing some fluctuations in the carrier signal on the subnet. | 科尔 我看到子网络的载波信号有波动 |
[30:44] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:45] | It might be a problem with the trunk line. | 可能是主干线有故障 |
[30:46] | We can’t afford another dropout with the satellite feed. | 我们不能再跟丢卫星信号了 |
[30:49] | That’s how we lost the rods in the first place. | 上次就是这样失误的 |
[30:50] | Chloe, what’s the status of your workaround on the trunk line? | 克罗伊 你那主干线的状态如何 |
[30:53] | It’s working fine if you ask me. Do you need me to check it? | 我认为运作正常 需要我去检查吗 |
[30:55] | No, we need you here. | 不用了 这里需要你 |
[30:56] | I can check it | 我可以去检查 |
[30:57] | if you can watch my screen, Chloe. | 克罗伊 麻烦你盯着点我的屏幕 |
[30:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:59] | Thanks, Dana. | 谢了 丹娜 |
[31:36] | Arlo, what are you doing here? | 阿洛 你在这干嘛 |
[31:38] | I could ask you the same. | 我正要问你同样的问题呢 |
[31:41] | Cole asked me to check on the trunk line. | 科尔让我检查主干线 |
[31:44] | Except the trunk line’s over here. | 主干线又不在这 |
[31:46] | I can do it from here also. | 我在这也能检查 |
[31:47] | I set up this system, you know. | 要知道 这系统是我设计的 |
[31:49] | Right. Sorry. | 也是 不好意思 |
[31:51] | Then maybe you can explain why they keep going down. | 也许你可以解释一下系统为什么总是出问题 |
[31:56] | We were hit with a massive electromagnetic pulse. | 我们被电磁脉冲袭击了 |
[31:57] | It’s a miracle we managed to get anything | 我们能够尽快恢复运转 |
[31:59] | up and running again as fast as we did. | 已经是个奇迹了 |
[32:06] | So, what are you doing now? | 那你现在在干嘛 |
[32:08] | I’m running a diagnostic on the trunk line. | 我在检查主干线 |
[32:12] | Why were you looking at a map of Manhattan | 你要是在检查主干线内部的话 |
[32:14] | if you’re running an internal diagnostic? | 为什么在看曼哈顿的地图 |
[32:17] | I was checking the progress of the operation. | 我在检查行动的进展 |
[32:19] | How I do my work is none of your business, Arlo. | 我如何工作与你无关 阿洛 |
[32:22] | Actually, given that I’ve been having | 事实上 因为我整晚 |
[32:24] | to cover for you the entire night, | 一直都在掩护你 |
[32:25] | I think it is my business. | 所以我认为这跟我有关 |
[32:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:28] | You want to check up on me, go ahead. | 你想检查我 来吧 |
[32:36] | You’re really going to do this. | 你还真要检查 |
[32:38] | Yeah, I am. | 没错 |
[32:45] | So, where are the diagnostics? | 主干线检查文件在哪 |
[32:47] | In the systems folder, where they always are. | 在系统文件夹里 通常都在那 |
[32:50] | No, I mean — where on our screen? | 不 我是指 屏幕上在哪 |
[32:53] | Thought you said you were working on this. | 我以为你说你正在检查呢 |
[32:56] | I wasn’t using diagnostics. | 我刚才没在检查 |
[33:00] | I was monitoring the voltage fluctuation in the trunk line directly. | 我在直接监视主干线里的 电压波动 |
[33:03] | Really. How? | 是嘛 怎么监视 |
[33:06] | I thought you knew everything. | 我以为你什么都懂呢 |
[33:09] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[33:10] | Arlo, where are you? Hastings’s looking for you. | 阿洛 你在哪 黑斯廷斯在找你 |
[33:13] | Yeah, I’ll be right down. | 好的 我马上下去 |
[33:16] | Hastings wants me on the floor. | 黑斯廷斯要我下去 |
[33:20] | I’ll leave you to do whatever you’re doing. | 你随便爱怎样怎样吧 |
[33:22] | Don’t push it, Arlo. | 别逼我 阿洛 |
[33:46] | Yes. | 是我 |
[33:47] | CTU is following you. | 反恐小组在追踪你们 |
[33:49] | Where? Where are they? | 哪呢 他们在哪 |
[33:50] | They’re all over you. | 他们就在你周围 |
[33:51] | There’s an ambush set for 161st. | 他们在161大街设了埋伏 |
[33:53] | I’m nearly there. Why am I only hearing this now? | 我都快到了 你为什么现在才告诉我 |
[33:55] | Look, I am already doing far more | 听着 我现在做的已经远远超过 |
[33:57] | than I’ve been paid to do. | 我应该做的了 |
[33:58] | You need to calm down. | 你要冷静下来 |
[34:00] | We knew this might happen. | 我们都知道这是可能发生的 |
[34:03] | Can you find me an exit? | 你能给我找个出路吗 |
[34:05] | There’s one between 158th and 159th. | 在158大街和159大街之间 |
[34:08] | – Parking garage. – 158th, 159th. | -有个停车场 -158大街和159大街 |
[34:10] | Is everyone ready for this? | 所有人都就绪了吗 |
[34:11] | I will let Samir know, and then it is up to him. | 我马上告诉萨米尔 之后就是他的事了 |
[34:13] | It’s only a matter of time | 这事情追查到我 |
[34:14] | before this gets traced back to me. | 只是时间问题 |
[34:16] | I need to get the hell out of here while I still can. | 我得趁现在赶紧离开这里 |
[34:49] | Hassan is crossing over 148th Street. | 哈桑他们刚刚过了148大街 |
[34:51] | I’m activating signals up to 160th. | 我正在开启160大街的信号 |
[35:02] | You took your time. | 你忙完了 |
[35:04] | I’m sorry. It got complicated. | 对不起 挺麻烦的 |
[35:06] | Is the trunk line going to hold? | 中继线路没问题吧 |
[35:07] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 |
[35:08] | Then we keep going. | 那我们继续追踪 |
[35:10] | What’s our timing, Chloe? | 还要多久 克罗伊 |
[35:11] | Intercept four minutes. | 四分钟后拦截 |
[35:13] | Jack, do you have a visual on Hassan yet? | 杰克 你看到哈桑了吗 |
[35:15] | – Negative. – He’s five blocks ahead of you, Jack. | – 没有 -他在你前方5个街区 |
[35:17] | Roger that. Tac teams in position? | 收到 战术小队到位了吗 |
[35:18] | – They’re good to go. – Okay, nobody move | -他们都准备好了 -好 哈桑的车 |
[35:21] | until Hassan’s vehicle is stopped in the intersection. | 停在交叉口之前 所有人都不要动 |
[35:44] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[35:46] | We are being followed, aren’t we? | 我们被追踪了 对吧 |
[35:47] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:49] | That phone call… it’s a warning. | 那通电话 是个警告 |
[35:52] | CTU is onto you. | 反恐小组盯上你了 |
[35:53] | I’m not afraid of CTU. | 我不怕反恐小组 |
[35:54] | Why are you looking over your shoulder all the time? | 那你为什么一直老往后看 |
[35:55] | I said shut up! | 我说了闭嘴 |
[35:59] | Tarin, it’s not too late. | 塔林 现在还不晚 |
[36:01] | Give yourself up. | 投降吧 |
[36:03] | Give yourself up, and I’ll speak for you. | 投降 我会替你说好话的 |
[36:06] | I won’t warn you again. | 我警告你最后一遍 |
[36:11] | You’re on an island here. | 你在就像在一个岛上 |
[36:14] | There’s no way out. | 没有出口 |
[36:15] | They’ll find you. | 他们会抓到你 |
[36:17] | Yes, they will. | 是的 他们一会儿 |
[36:18] | Soon enough. | 就快抓到我了 |
[36:32] | Damn it. They’ve made us. He’s breaking left. | 该死 他们发现我们了 突然向左转了 |
[36:34] | I repeat, he’s breaking left. | 重复一遍 他们突然向左转了 |
[36:39] | Chloe, have you got them? | 克洛伊 你追踪他到他们了吗 |
[36:40] | Can you see where they’re going? | 你能看到他们向哪逃了吗 |
[36:41] | Checking. | 正在查 |
[36:42] | What’s happening? Why did he turn? | 怎么回事 他们为什么转弯 |
[36:43] | He’s in a parking garage. | 他在一个停车场里 |
[36:45] | – It extends across the block. – How many exits? | -穿过前面的街区 -有几个出口 |
[36:47] | – Only two. – Okay, he’s going to have to double back. | -只有两个 -他还得调头 |
[36:49] | Where’s the other exit? | 另一个出口在哪 |
[36:50] | – Broadway. – I’ll cover that. | -大街上 -我负责这个出口 |
[36:52] | Cole, I want you to pull your team back from the ambush point. | 科尔 你把你的队员从埋伏点撤下 |
[36:54] | – Cover the block. – You got it. | -去守另一个出口 -收到 |
[36:56] | All teams, | 所有小分队 |
[36:57] | pull back and reposition. | 撤出阵地 变更目标位置 |
[36:58] | Set a perimeter around the parking garage | 在158大街和159大街之间的停车场 |
[36:59] | between 158th and 159th. | 设置好防线 |
[37:15] | I’ve got him. | 我看到他了 |
[37:21] | He’s going back into the garage. | 他退回进了车库 |
[37:23] | Copy that. All units converging on your position. | 收到 所有小队收紧你们的位置 |
[37:31] | He’s just moving deeper into the structure. | 他大楼里面开了 |
[37:33] | He’s got no place else to go, Jack. You got him. | 他无处可逃了 杰克 抓住他 |
[37:40] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[37:42] | Inside the structure. | 在大楼里面 |
[37:50] | He’s running for the roof. | 他要往上开了 |
[38:04] | Move! Move! | 闪开 闪开 |
[38:11] | Where the hell is he going? | 他要去哪里 |
[38:22] | Coming straight at me! | 正面向我冲来 |
[38:24] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[38:42] | Chloe, we got any movement from the target vehicle? | 克洛伊 目标车辆有动静吗 |
[38:44] | No. No one could survive that. | 没有 没有人能活下来 |
[39:03] | Chloe, Hassan is not in the vehicle. | 克洛伊 哈桑不在车里 |
[39:10] | You know where to go. | 你知道去要哪 |
[39:11] | – What if he comes to? – He won’t. | -要是他乱来 -不会 |
[39:13] | Not before you deliver him. Go! | 在你把他送过去之前都不会 走 |
[39:15] | I said go! | 走啊 |
[39:42] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[39:43] | Have you got Hassan? | 你找到哈桑了吗 |
[39:44] | No. We set up our ambush. | 我们设了埋伏 |
[39:45] | We were seconds away from taking him down, | 我们近在咫尺 就要抓到他们的时候 |
[39:47] | when out of nowhere, the driver deviated from his route. | 他们突然转弯了 偏离了原来的路线 |
[39:49] | He managed to transfer Hassan | 他计划好了要在我能追到前 |
[39:50] | to another vehicle before I could get to him. | 把哈桑换到另一辆车上 |
[39:52] | Someone inside CTU has got to be tipping them off. | 反恐小组里有内鬼提醒了他们 |
[39:54] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[39:55] | I don’t know, but I’ve got the driver’s cell phone. | 我不知道 但是我拿到了司机的手机 |
[39:57] | Soon as we can set up an uplink, | 我们马上就可以设置一个上行线路 |
[39:59] | I’ll be able to figure out who it is. | 就能找出是谁干得了 |
[40:00] | I’m on my way to CTU. | 我再回反恐小组的路上 |
[40:01] | Do you want me to talk to Chloe? | 要我和克洛伊说吗 |
[40:02] | Yeah, but no one else. | 好 但不要和任何其他人讲 |
[40:04] | Tell her we need a secure area to run the uplink. | 让她设置一个安全的上行线路空间 |
[40:06] | – Get back to me as soon as you’re ready. – Okay. | -准备好了就立刻告诉我 -好的 |
[40:10] | We need to search the parking structure. | 我们要搜查停车场 |
[40:11] | They switched cars. | 他们换了车 |
[40:12] | Get our team move in now. | 让我们的人马上攻进去 |
[40:14] | All right, let’s move! | 好了 行动 |