时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[00:07] | It’s for you, right? | 是给你的 对吧? |
[00:09] | It’s for both of us. | 是给我们两个人的 |
[00:11] | Don’t go away. | 别走开 |
[00:12] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[00:13] | There’s not enough blood left in my legs to go anywhere. | 我腿里剩下的血不够我走路的了 |
[00:20] | Hey, it’s Charlie. | 嘿 我是查理 |
[00:21] | Do your thing when you hear the beep. | 听到滴您就说话 |
[00:25] | Listen, you lousy S.O.B.(=son of bitch) | 听着 你这个混蛋 |
[00:26] | I will not be treated like this. | 我不允许你这么对我 |
[00:28] | Either you call me, | 要么你打给我 |
[00:30] | or you are gonna be very, very sorry. | 要么你就惨了 |
[00:32] | I love you, Monkey Man. | 我爱你 小猴子 |
[00:34] | Charlie | 查理 |
[00:37] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[00:38] | Damn telemarketers | 破电话推销员 |
[00:41] | A telemarketer who calls you Monkey Man? | 叫你小猴子的电话推销员? |
[00:44] | I’m on some weird list. | 我被列入了一些黑名单 |
[00:49] | Okay, it’s a woman I went out with once | 是个和我有过一夜情的女人 |
[00:51] | and she got a little clingy. | 她有点缠人了 |
[00:53] | You are a bad, bad boy. | 你真是个坏死了的男孩 |
[00:56] | And yet, you’re always the one getting spanked. | 但你仍然是那个被打屁股的 |
[01:02] | Jeez. | 天 |
[01:04] | Hey, it’s Charlie. | 嘿 我是查理 |
[01:05] | Do your thing when you hear the beep. | 听到滴您就说话 |
[01:08] | Charlie, it’s Alan. | 查理 我是艾伦 |
[01:10] | Your brother. | 你弟弟 |
[01:12] | No big deal, | 没什么大事 |
[01:13] | just wanted to touch base. | 只是想和你联系一下 |
[01:14] | My wife threw me out | 我老婆把我赶出来了 |
[01:16] | and I’m kinda losing the will to live. | 我有点不想活下去了 |
[01:18] | So, when you get a chance, | 当你有时间的时候 |
[01:19] | I’d really love to- | 我非常想… |
[01:20] | I don’t know | 我也不知道了 |
[01:21] | Oh hey, Alan, I’m sorry to hear about that. | 嘿 艾伦 很难过听到那件事 |
[01:23] | So, where you gonna go, to a hotel or | 所以你打算去哪 旅馆还是… |
[01:28] | Huh? Well, yea, | 什么 好的 |
[01:30] | I guess you could stay here. | 我想你可以呆在我这里 |
[01:34] | Okay,I’ll see you when you get here. | 好的 等你到了我们再见 |
[01:37] | We better hurry. | 我们最好快点 |
[01:47] | Oh, is she staying over? | 她要留下来过夜吗 |
[01:49] | Because I may have parked behind her. | 因为我可能把车停在她后面了 |
[02:00] | Twelve years, | 12年了 |
[02:01] | and she just throws me out. | 她居然这么把我赶出来了 |
[02:02] | I mean, what was the point of our wedding vows? | 那结婚誓言还有什么用呢 |
[02:04] | You know, till death do us part. | 直到死亡将我们分开 |
[02:05] | Who died? Not me. Not her. | 谁死了 我没死 她没死 |
[02:09] | How did you get in my house? | 你怎么进来的 |
[02:12] | Okay, Charlie, the key in the fake rock, | 查理 把钥匙就藏在假石头下面 |
[02:14] | only works if it’s among other rocks. | 只有还有其他石头的时候才管用 |
[02:18] | Not sitting on your welcome mat. | 而不是放在你门口的垫子上 |
[02:21] | Excuse me, | 我说一句 |
[02:22] | but if you put the fake rock | 如果你把假石头… |
[02:23] | in with a bunch of other rocks | 和其他石头混在一起 |
[02:25] | it’s impossible to find when you’re drunk. | 你醉的时候怎么找 |
[02:28] | You know, I’m a good husband. | 我是个好丈夫 |
[02:30] | I’m faithful. | 我很忠诚 |
[02:31] | -Is she? -Is she what? | -她呢 -她什么 |
[02:33] | Faithful? | 忠诚吗 |
[02:37] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别开玩笑了 |
[02:38] | Judith doesn’t even like sex. | 朱蒂丝对做爱都不感兴趣 |
[02:40] | I mean, all she kept saying | 她总是说 |
[02:41] | was she felt suffocated, you know? | 她觉得喘不上气来了 |
[02:42] | She kept going on and on, | 一直说 |
[02:43] | I’m suffocating, I’m suffocating. | 我喘不上气了 我喘不上气来了 |
[02:45] | What does that mean, you know? | 那么说什么意思 |
[02:46] | Has a woman ever said that to you? | 有女人那么跟你说过吗 |
[02:48] | Well, yea, | 当然 |
[02:52] | but not a woman who doesn’t like sex. | 但不是对做爱没兴趣的女人 |
[02:56] | And Jake, | 还有杰克 |
[02:57] | this could just destroy Jake. | 这会毁了杰克的 |
[02:59] | Jake? | 杰克? |
[03:00] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[03:03] | Oh, yea, | 噢 对 |
[03:04] | Teenagers are pretty sophisticated these days. | 现在的青少年都很老成了 |
[03:06] | He’s 10. | 他才10岁 |
[03:09] | Charlie,I’m going to go. | 查理 我先走了 |
[03:10] | Oh no. | 不会吧 |
[03:11] | You two need to talk. | 你们两个需要好好谈谈 |
[03:12] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天打给你 |
[03:13] | I’m sorry to hear about you and your wife. | 听到你和你妻子的事很难过 |
[03:15] | Oh come on, you leaving isn’t going to bring them back together again. | 你走了他们两个又不能和好 |
[03:21] | Look, | 听着 |
[03:22] | this is just until things settle out, okay? | 等到事情解决就好了 |
[03:23] | A couple of days, max. She will come to her senses. | 最多几天 她就会讲理了 |
[03:26] | Yea, that’s what women do. | 对 女人都这德性 |
[03:31] | Look, you can have the guest room. | 你可以住在客房里 |
[03:33] | I’ll grab some sheets. | 我去拿床单 |
[03:34] | That’s okay, I brought my own. | 没关系 我把我自己的带来了 |
[03:38] | You brought your own sheets? | 你把你家的床单带来了? |
[03:39] | I like my sheets. | 我喜欢我的床单 |
[03:43] | Okay then, good night. | 那好了 晚安 |
[03:44] | No, no, wait, wait. | 不 不 等会 等会 |
[03:47] | Charlie, I mean, we hardly ever talk to each other. | 查理 我们两个从没好好说过话 |
[03:50] | What do you want to talk about Alan? | 艾伦 你想谈点什么 |
[03:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:55] | Uh, I was named Chiropractor of the Year | 我被圣佛南多谷按摩协会 |
[03:56] | by the San Fernando Valley Chiropractic Association. | 提名为年度按摩师 |
[04:00] | Okay then, good night. | 那好吧 晚安 |
[04:01] | No. Charlie, | 别 查理 |
[04:03] | what about you? | 你呢 |
[04:05] | What’s going on with you? | 你最近怎样 |
[04:07] | Well, Alan, there’s not much to say. | 艾伦 我没什么好说的 |
[04:09] | I make a lot of money for doing very little work. | 我做很少的事拿很多的钱 |
[04:12] | I sleep with beautiful women who don’t ask about my feelings. | 和不关心我感受的漂亮女人上床 |
[04:16] | I drive a Jag, I live at the beach and | 我开捷豹 住在海滩 |
[04:18] | sometimes in the middle of the day, | 有时候在中午 也没什么原因 |
[04:20] | for no reason at all, I like to make myself a big pitcher of margaritas | 我就给自己调一大杯玛格丽特酒 |
[04:24] | and take a nap out on the sundeck. | 在露天平台上睡个午觉 |
[04:31] | Okay then, good night Charlie. | 好了 晚安 查理 |
[04:33] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[04:38] | Goodnight Monkey Man. | 晚安 小猴子 |
[04:50] | Boy, is your eye red. | 天 你眼睛真红 |
[04:55] | You should see it from in here. | 你应该从这边看 |
[04:59] | What are you doing here, Jake? | 杰克 你在这干吗 |
[05:01] | My mom brought me. | 我妈妈带我来的 |
[05:02] | Will you take me swimming in the ocean? | 你能带我去海里游泳吗 |
[05:06] | Can we talk about it after my head stops exploding? | 我们能等我头不再爆炸再谈吗 |
[05:10] | Why is your head exploding? | 你为什么头会爆炸 |
[05:13] | Well, I drank a little too much wine last night. | 我昨天喝酒喝的有点太多了 |
[05:17] | If it makes you feel bad, | 如果它让你难受 |
[05:18] | why do you drink it? | 那你为什么还喝 |
[05:21] | Nobody likes a wise ass,Jake. | 杰克 没人喜欢聪明蛋 |
[05:25] | You have to put a dollar in the swear jar. | 你得在失言罐里放一美元 |
[05:27] | You said ass. | 你说蛋了 |
[05:30] | Tell you what, | 好了 |
[05:31] | here’s twenty. | 这是20块 |
[05:33] | That should cover me until lunch. | 到午饭之前都够用了 |
[05:35] | Now, what I think you need to do | 现在我觉得你需要 |
[05:38] | is to make a list. | 列个单子 |
[05:39] | On one side, put what you don’t like about our marriage | 一边写上你不喜欢我们婚姻的地方 |
[05:42] | and on the other side, what you do. | 另一边写上喜欢的地方 |
[05:43] | Alan, sometimes when I think about coming home to you, | 艾伦 有时候一想到回家要看到你 |
[05:46] | I start crying in my car. | 我在车里就开始哭 |
[05:51] | Okay, that would probably go on the don’t side. | 好吧 这估计要列在不喜欢那边 |
[05:54] | Why would I lie? | 我为什么要撒谎 |
[05:55] | The ocean is closed today. | 大海今天不开门 |
[05:58] | For God’s sake Charlie, do you think you could put some pants on? | 天那 查理 你就不能穿条裤子吗 |
[06:01] | Look at me,Judy,I could barely make it down the stairs. | 看看我 朱蒂丝 我下楼梯都很困难了 |
[06:06] | Uh, Charlie, could you and Jake, uh | 查理 你和杰克能不能… |
[06:08] | Yea, come on kid, we’ll have breakfast out on the deck. | 好的 来吧 孩子 我们去露台上吃早餐 |
[06:10] | I already had breakfast. | 我吃过早餐了 |
[06:12] | Okay, we’ll have lunch. | 好的 那我们就吃午餐 |
[06:13] | It’s not lunchtime. | 还不到午餐时间 |
[06:18] | That’s his head exploding. | 那是他的头在爆炸 |
[06:22] | Judith, I can change. | 朱蒂丝 我可以改 |
[06:24] | Oh please, Alan. | 得了 艾伦 |
[06:26] | You are the most rigid, inflexible, obsessive | 你是我见到的最固执最顽固最偏执 |
[06:27] | anal-retentive man I’ve ever met. | 最吹毛求疵的男人 |
[06:31] | Rigid and inflexible. | 最固执最顽固 |
[06:34] | Don’t you think that’s a little redundant? | 你不觉得词义有点重复吗 |
[06:50] | My mom and dad are splitting up. | 我爸和我妈要分手了 |
[06:52] | Yea, it looks that way. | 是的 看起来好象是 |
[06:55] | You’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[06:57] | When I was your age, | 我在你这么大的时候 |
[06:58] | I could only dream about my parents splitting up. | 我只能做梦梦到我父母分手 |
[07:01] | Your mom is my grandma. | 你妈是我奶奶 |
[07:04] | Yep. | 对 |
[07:05] | Grandma says you’re a bitter disappointment. | 奶奶说你是苦果 |
[07:10] | Hey, sport, | 嘿 运动健儿 |
[07:11] | your mom wants to say goodbye. | 你妈妈想跟你说再见了 |
[07:17] | Uh listen, | 听着 |
[07:18] | he doesn’t know anything about what’s going on, | 他不知道发生什么事了 |
[07:20] | so let’s just keep this to ourselves. | 我们别跟他说 |
[07:22] | Our little secret. Why is she saying goodbye to him? | 我们之间的小秘密 她为什么要跟他说再见 |
[07:26] | Oh, well, she’s going to be spending the weekend with her sister | 噢 她要去她姐姐那渡周末 |
[07:29] | in Las Vegas | 在拉斯维加斯 |
[07:31] | So, we decided that Jake would stay with me. | 所以我们决定杰克和我呆在一起 |
[07:34] | With you? | 和你? |
[07:36] | Well, with us. | 和我们 |
[07:38] | Im hungry. | 我饿了 |
[07:40] | Is this going to be a problem. | 会有什么问题吗 |
[07:49] | I guess not. | 可能没有 |
[07:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:51] | Uh, hey, listen, I’ve got to call my office. | 嘿 我得给我的办公室打电话 |
[07:53] | Would you mind making him lunch? | 你介意给他做午饭吗 |
[07:58] | -Sure. -Thanks. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[08:04] | What are you smiling about? | 你偷笑什么 |
[08:05] | You don’t have any food. | 你这没饭 |
[08:08] | Yea, but I’m not the one who’s hungry. | 是的 但是我不是饿的那个人 |
[08:12] | Who’s smiling now, shorty? | 矮子 该谁偷笑了? |
[08:17] | You drink milk? | 你喝牛奶吗 |
[08:18] | Just with cereal. | 只和麦片一起喝 |
[08:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:22] | Not that milk. | 不是这种牛奶 |
[08:23] | That milk. | 那种牛奶 |
[08:26] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[08:27] | That’s Dairy Farm, | 那是”牛奶场” |
[08:29] | we drink Dairy Barn. | 我们喝”牛奶舍” |
[08:33] | Cute. | 好吧 |
[08:35] | Happy? | 高兴了吧 |
[08:36] | Why would I be happy? | 我为什么要高兴 |
[08:37] | It’s just milk. | 只不过是牛奶 |
[08:41] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[08:42] | Keep it up, you’ll be on one of the cartons. | 继续努力 你就会出现在牛奶盒上了(寻人启事) |
[08:50] | Okay, cereal. | 好了 麦片 |
[08:52] | We got Lucky Charms, Cocoa Puffs, | 有”魅力幸运星” “可可松饼” |
[08:54] | Frosted Flakes and Maple Loops | “香甜脆片”和”枫糖脆圈圈” |
[08:55] | I want Maple Loops | 我喜欢”枫糖脆圈圈” |
[08:57] | it got oats and corns and wheat | “燕麦玉米和小麦” |
[08:58] | it’s the sweatest breakfast treat | “香甜早餐真不赖” |
[09:00] | it’s maple maple map-licious | “枫糖圈圈我最爱” |
[09:06] | You know who wrote that song? | 你知道谁写的那首歌吗 |
[09:08] | Your Uncle Charlie wrote that. | 你叔叔查理写的 |
[09:09] | No lie? | 没骗我? |
[09:10] | Kid, if I was going to lie | 孩子 如果我要骗你的话 |
[09:11] | I’d say I wrote Stairway to Heaven | 我就会说我写了《天堂之梯》 (经典摇滚曲) |
[09:11] | not the Maple Loop song. | 而不是”枫糖脆圈圈” |
[09:15] | You two are really good together. | 你们两个一起很酷 |
[09:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:18] | So, does your wife sing too? | 你妻子也唱歌吗 |
[09:20] | No, I’m not married. | 不 我还没结婚 |
[09:23] | Oh, what a shame. | 真可惜 |
[09:28] | Wow, you’re even better than a dog! | 你比狗都管用 |
[09:36] | Dr.Bloom? | 布鲁医生 |
[09:38] | Yes, yes, | 是的 是的 |
[09:39] | this is Alan Harper. | 我是艾伦・哈勃 |
[09:40] | Yes, my wife and I need to cancel | 是的 我和我妻子想取消 |
[09:42] | our marriage counselling appointment for this afternoon | 今天中午的婚姻咨询预约 |
[09:46] | Yes, well, something came up. | 是的 出了点事 |
[09:49] | Well, it’s kind of personal, I mean | 有点私人原因 |
[09:53] | Well, yeah, I know the point of these things is to | 我知道婚姻咨询就是关于 |
[09:57] | I’ve got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[09:59] | Um, hello? | 你好 |
[10:01] | Is Charlie home? | 查理在家吗 |
[10:02] | No, | 不在 |
[10:03] | I’m Charlie’s brother. | 我是查理的弟弟 |
[10:04] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[10:06] | Oh, hi Charlie’s brother. | 好啊 查理的弟弟 |
[10:09] | I’m Rose. | 我是罗斯 |
[10:10] | I’m Charlie’s housekeeper. | 我是查理的管家 |
[10:13] | So, you’re a housekeeper? | 你是个管家? |
[10:15] | Oh, housekeeper/actress/hand model. | 管家 演员 手模 |
[10:19] | I just do this to keep the wolf from the door. | 我这么做是为了赶走狼 |
[10:24] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[10:26] | Sure, sure, | 当然 当然 |
[10:27] | come on in. | 请进 |
[10:33] | Oh, yea, I can smell him. | 噢 我能闻到他的味道 |
[10:37] | Smell who? | 闻谁? |
[10:38] | Your brother. | 你哥哥 |
[10:39] | He has a very musky scent. | 他有很浓的麝香味道 |
[10:47] | Well, I’ll just uh… let you get to work. | 我还是…让你开始工作 |
[10:50] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[10:56] | Oh, no, it’s okay. | 算了 |
[11:01] | it got oats and corns and wheat | “燕麦玉米和小麦” |
[11:02] | it’s sweetest breakfast treat | “香甜早餐真不赖” |
[11:04] | it’s maple maple ma… | “枫糖圈圈我最爱” |
[11:06] | Jake, buddy, take a break. | 杰克 兄弟 休息会儿 |
[11:09] | What, er, what took you so long? | 你们怎么去了那么久? |
[11:11] | We stopped for ice cream because I’m a babe magnet. | 我们去吃冰激凌了 因为我是马子吸铁石 |
[11:16] | Got to take a squirt. | 去撒尿 |
[11:21] | Why do you assume he learned that from me? | 你为什么认为他是跟我学的 |
[11:24] | Because I learned it from you. | 因为我是跟你学的 |
[11:29] | Hey, thanks for cleaning up. | 嘿 谢谢你收拾了 |
[11:30] | Oh, it wasn’t me. Rose was here. | 不是我 罗斯来过了 |
[11:32] | Rose? | 罗斯? |
[11:34] | You let Rose into my house? | 你让罗斯进我家门了? |
[11:35] | She said she was your maid. | 她说她是你的女佣 |
[11:37] | Oh hell, | 糟了 |
[11:38] | she glued the damn cabinets shut again. | 她又把橱柜门给粘起来了 |
[11:41] | Again? | 又? |
[11:42] | You’ve got somebody who comes in regularly | 你有人定期给你 |
[11:44] | to glue your cabinets? | 把橱柜粘上? |
[11:46] | You’ve met some of the whack jobs I’ve gone out with | 你也见过一些我遇到的烂人 |
[11:47] | it’s not that big a stretch. | 有什么大不了的 |
[11:50] | So, this is my fault? | 所以是我的错? |
[11:51] | Who let her in? | 谁让她进来的 |
[11:53] | You are a deeply disturbed man, you know that? | 你是个非常困扰的人 你知道吗 |
[11:54] | Move it, move it. Come on. | 让让 让让 快点 |
[11:55] | Oh, I’m deeply disturbed? | 我非常困扰? |
[11:57] | Who showed up here in the middle of the night | 谁在半夜拿着自己的床单 |
[11:58] | with his own sheets? | 出现在我家的? |
[12:00] | Hey at least, I care what I sleep on. | 至少我在意我睡在什么上 |
[12:01] | Or should I say, who I sleep on. | 或者说我睡在谁身上 |
[12:04] | Hey pal, of the two of us… | 兄弟 我们两个人里 |
[12:06] | I’ll bet I’m the only one who’s slept with a married woman recently. | 我打赌我是那个最近和已婚女人上过床的人 |
[12:10] | And isn’t that something to brag about. | 那真是值得炫耀啊 |
[12:16] | Hi mom. | 好啊 妈妈 |
[12:19] | Do you have any idea how hurtful it is | 你知道在大街上听到自己儿子离婚的事 |
[12:22] | to hear about your own son’s divorce on the street? | 有多么伤人吗 |
[12:25] | What divorce? What street? | 什么离婚? 什么大街上? |
[12:28] | How did you get in my house? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[12:31] | You stay out of this. | 你别参合 |
[12:33] | I’m here to help your brother through a very difficult time. | 我是来帮你弟弟来度过难关的 |
[12:37] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对待我 |
[12:39] | Do what? | 我做什么了 |
[12:41] | Now, when I want to see my grandson | 现在如果我想见我的孙子 |
[12:43] | I am going to have to make an appointment with Judith | 我就得和朱蒂丝预约 |
[12:45] | who, let’s face it, was never very warm to me. | 说实话 她从来没给过我好脸看 |
[12:48] | And what if there’s another man there? | 要是那还有另一个男人呢 |
[12:50] | Shacking up with her? | 和她同居 |
[12:52] | Have we even stopped to consider that? | 你有没有想过这一点 |
[12:58] | I think he’s considering it now, mom. | 妈妈 我觉得他现在正在想 |
[13:02] | Here’s your iced tea, grandma. | 奶奶 这是你的冰红茶 |
[13:03] | Oh, thank you, my little angel. | 谢谢你 我的小天使 |
[13:05] | Oh darling, I asked for a lemon wedge. | 亲爱的 我说了要柠檬角装饰 |
[13:11] | Alright, here’s what you’re going to do. | 好了 你要这么做 |
[13:13] | You and Jake will come live with me. | 杰克和你要和我一起住 |
[13:15] | After all, I’m just rattling around in that big house all by myself. | 反正我是自己一个人在那间大房子里自说自唱 |
[13:19] | Mom, that’s very considerate. | 妈妈 你想的很周到 |
[13:21] | But as soon as Judith and I work things out | 但是等我和朱蒂丝把问题解决了 |
[13:23] | I’m going to be back at my own house. | 我就要回自己的房子住了 |
[13:24] | Oh, sweetheart, grow up! | 甜心 成熟点吧 |
[13:29] | Think about what I said. | 考虑下我的建议 |
[13:31] | You’re my son | 你是我的儿子 |
[13:32] | and I’ll always have room for you in my house | 在我的房子里和在我的心里 |
[13:35] | and in my heart. | 总是有你的位置的 |
[13:37] | I love you too, mom. | 妈妈 我也爱你 |
[13:49] | I love you too, mom. | 妈妈 我也爱你 |
[13:51] | Too little, too late. | 太少了 太晚了(也是一首名歌名) |
[13:56] | So, Vegas was good? | 维加斯那地挺好的吧? |
[13:58] | It was fine. | 还好 |
[13:59] | Alan, I really want to apologise for putting you through this. | 艾伦 我为给你造成的不便深感歉意 |
[14:02] | I was wrong to blame you for my unhappiness. | 我不应该为我的不幸福责怪你 |
[14:05] | No, no need to apologise. | 不 不用道歉 |
[14:06] | What’s important is that we’re here | 重要的是我们都在一起 |
[14:08] | and we’re working on our marriage. | 把婚姻的问题解决 |
[14:10] | You look great, by the way. | 顺便提一句 你看起来很好 |
[14:11] | Must be all the extra oxygen they pump into the casinos… | 估计是因为他们在赌场注入的超多氧气 |
[14:14] | Alan | 艾伦 |
[14:14] | And you were right. | 还有你是对的 |
[14:16] | I see now that the time apart did us both a lot of good. | 分开一段时间对我们两个人都好 |
[14:19] | I know I’ve grown. | 我知道我成长了 |
[14:19] | I am not that suffocating guy | 我不是那个 |
[14:21] | you threw out of the house four and a half days ago. | 你四天前赶出家门的窒息的家伙了 |
[14:23] | Let me tell you that. | 跟你说 |
[14:24] | -Alan -And Jake’s doing fine. | -艾伦 -还有杰克也很好 |
[14:26] | I, I know you were concerned about him being around my brother | 我知道你有点担心他呆在我哥哥旁边 |
[14:28] | but it turns out Charlie’s great with kids. | 但是原来查理和孩子很合得来 |
[14:30] | Alright, last card, down and dirty. | 好了 最后一张牌 最后一张是扣牌 |
[14:35] | King’s bet. | 一对老K说话 |
[14:37] | 1$ | 一块 |
[14:37] | -I’m in. -In. | -跟 -跟 |
[14:40] | I’ll see the dollar and raise it five. | 我跟 加注5块 |
[14:46] | You raised five dollars on that? | 那样的牌你就加注5美元? |
[14:48] | Call! | 跟注 |
[14:52] | Queens, full of nines. | 一对Q 其他全是九 |
[14:55] | Kid | 小屁孩 |
[14:56] | don’t you know what a full house is? | 你知道”葫芦”(三条加一对)什么意思吗 |
[14:57] | Yea, and I also know what a psych-out is. | 知道 我还知道什么叫”唬人” |
[15:01] | I love this boy. | 爱死这个孩子了 |
[15:04] | And, and, I think we’re gonna look back on this | 而且我们还要把这些 |
[15:07] | as a new beginning for our marriage. | 当作我们婚姻的一个新开端 |
[15:08] | A rebirth, a renaissance, if you will. | 重生 复活 如果你愿意 |
[15:10] | Alan, I think I’m gay. | 艾伦 我觉得我是同性恋 |
[15:16] | Alright. | 好的 |
[15:19] | We’ll make a list. | 我们列个单子 |
[15:23] | On one side we’ll put gay stuff… | 一边写上同性恋之类的 |
[15:26] | I’ll see you, and raise you twenty. | 我跟你 再大你20块 |
[15:34] | I think he’s got you, pal. | 老兄 我认为他赢定你了 |
[15:36] | He’s bluffing. | 他在虚张声势 |
[15:38] | He always pulls his ear when he bluffs. | 他一虚张声势就摸自己的耳朵 |
[15:41] | How about it then Mighty Mouse? You in? | 怎么样 小老鼠超人 你跟不跟 |
[15:46] | Take him down. | 打倒他 |
[15:52] | Call you. | 跟你 |
[15:54] | I hate this kid. | 我讨厌这个孩子 |
[15:58] | What the hell is going on here? | 你们他妈的在干吗 |
[16:00] | You said “hell”. | 你说”他妈的”了 |
[16:03] | Throw a dollar in the pot. | 扔一美元在罐子里 |
[16:05] | What? | 什么 |
[16:06] | Hey, we all had to. | 嘿 我们都得这样 |
[16:10] | Charlie, may I speak with you privately please? | 查理 我能私下和你谈谈吗 |
[16:14] | Who’s deal with it? | 到谁开局了 |
[16:14] | -Jake, go to bed! -I’m out! | -杰克去睡觉 -我出局了 |
[16:18] | What is wrong with you? | 你有毛病了吗 |
[16:19] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[16:20] | Do you have any sense of right and wrong? | 你能辨别一点是非吗 |
[16:23] | Probably not, how was dinner? | 可能没有 晚餐怎样 |
[16:24] | How could you put Jake in a poker game with grown men? | 你怎么能让杰克和大人一起玩扑克 |
[16:27] | I obviously can’t be trusted. | 很明显我不能被信任 |
[16:31] | So, how was dinner? | 所以晚餐怎样 |
[16:32] | I leave you alone with him for a couple of hours… | 我只不过把他留给你看了几个小时 |
[16:34] | I’m just gonna keep asking, Alan. | 艾伦 我会一直问下去 |
[16:36] | Dinner was swell, we both had the veal piccata, | 晚餐不错 我们都点了意式煎小牛肉 |
[16:38] | and she’s gay! | 还有她是同性恋 |
[16:45] | Most chicks won’t eat veal. | 大多数小妞都不吃小牛肉 |
[16:49] | Why do I even try talking to you? | 我为什么还要费劲跟你讲话 |
[16:52] | Come on, | 别这样 |
[16:52] | I’m just trying to get you to lighten up a little. | 我只是想让你放松一下 |
[16:54] | I don’t need to lighten up. | 我不需要放松 |
[16:55] | The world I live in is dark. | 我的世界是黑暗的 |
[16:57] | Dark and rainy. | 黑暗又潮湿 |
[16:58] | And you’re useless in it. | 你在里面屁用没有 |
[17:00] | Oh really? | 是吗 |
[17:01] | I wasn’t useless when you needed a place to stay. | 当你想找地方住的时候我怎么没屁用没有啊 |
[17:03] | Well, obviously that was a mistake. | 很明显那是个错误的决定 |
[17:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:09] | Maybe we should make a list. | 也许我们应该列个单子 |
[17:26] | Uncle Charlie? | 查理叔叔 |
[17:28] | What’s going on? | 你怎么起来了 |
[17:29] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着? |
[17:31] | No. | 不是 |
[17:32] | My dad says we’re moving to Grandma’s tomorrow. | 我爸爸说我们明天要搬到奶奶家 |
[17:36] | Yea, | 对 |
[17:37] | that’d keep me up. | 那会让我睡不着 |
[17:41] | If it makes you feel any better | 如果这能让你感觉好点的话 |
[17:42] | you won eighty bucks on that last hand. | 你最后那把赢了80美刀 |
[17:44] | -85 -80.House gets a cut. | -85 -80 庄家要抽佣金 |
[17:50] | I wish my dad was as cool as you. | 我真希望我爸爸和你一样酷 |
[17:52] | Hey, don’t sell your dad short. | 嘿 别小看你爸爸(也有卖空的意思) |
[17:54] | He loves you more than anything in the world. | 他爱你超过世界上的任何东西 |
[17:56] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道这一点 对不对 |
[17:58] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[18:04] | How come you don’t have any kids? | 你怎么不要孩子 |
[18:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:09] | Maybe because I love me more than anything in the world. | 可能我爱自己超过世界上的任何东西 |
[18:14] | Uncle Charlie? I don’t want to go to Grandma’s. | 查理叔叔 我不想去奶奶家 |
[18:19] | I’d rather stay here. | 我比较愿意呆在这 |
[18:22] | Yea, well, your dad knows what’s best for you. | 你爸爸知道什么对你最好 |
[18:26] | Okay, good night Uncle Charlie. | 好吧 晚安 查理叔叔 |
[18:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:33] | Yea, okay. | 好的 |
[18:46] | You gotta love a kid like that. | 这样的孩子谁不喜欢 |
[18:49] | I even played him Stairway To Heaven | 我给他弹了那首”天堂之梯”曲子 |
[18:50] | and he still liked the Maple Loops song better. | 他还是更喜欢”枫糖脆圈圈” |
[18:53] | Charlie | 查理 |
[18:54] | I haven’t seen you in two weeks. | 我已经两星期没见你了 |
[18:55] | You finally got the house back to yourself. | 现在你终于是一个人在家了 |
[18:57] | Now, do you want to talk about your nephew | 你是想谈论你侄子呢 |
[18:59] | or do you want to have sex? | 还是想做爱? |
[19:01] | Oh, sex, definitely sex. | 做爱 绝对选做爱 |
[19:09] | -Let me ask you something. -Yea? | -我问你个问题 -什么 |
[19:13] | Do you ever think about having kids? | 你有没有想过要孩子 |
[19:15] | Woah, Charlie. | 查理 |
[19:15] | We’ve got a good thing going. | 正有感觉 |
[19:17] | Can’t we just leave it at that? | 你就不能好好呆着 |
[19:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[19:19] | I thought we were gonna have sex. | 我以为我们要做爱 |
[19:20] | w am I supposed to have sex | 你的生物钟都不转了 |
[19:21] | while your biological clock is going off? | 我还怎么和你做爱? |
[19:27] | Hey, it’s Charlie, | 嘿 我是查理 |
[19:29] | do your thing when you hear the beep. | 听到滴您就说话 |
[19:33] | Hi, Monkey Man. | 嘿 小猴子 |
[19:36] | I was just thinking about you and wondering | 我刚才在想着你然后就觉得 |
[19:38] | why we hurt each other so much… | 我们为什么要伤害对方那么深 |
[19:42] | Rose? It’s me, Monkey Man. | 罗斯 是我 小猴子 |
[19:45] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[19:46] | Yea, listen, let me ask you a question. | 是的 听着 我问你个问题 |
[19:47] | Is there something inherently wrong with asking a woman | 问个和你有关系的女人想要孩子吗 |
[19:51] | you’re involved with if she wants kids? | 是件大错特错的事吗 |
[19:53] | Oh, Charlie, we got a good thing going, | 查理 正有感觉 |
[19:56] | why do you want to mess it up? | 你干吗毁了 |
[20:01] | Look at you. All grown up | 看看你 一下子长大了 |
[20:04] | and back living with Mom. | 又回来和妈妈住一起了 |
[20:06] | How good do you feel about yourself right now? | 你现在觉得自己有多么骄傲 |
[20:08] | On a scale of one to two? | 以一到二作为评分标准 |
[20:12] | I’m not back living with Mom. | 我没有回来和妈妈一起住 |
[20:14] | I’m simply staying here until Judith and I work things out. | 我只是暂住在这里直到我和朱蒂丝把矛盾化解 |
[20:17] | So, one? | 所以 是一? |
[20:20] | What do you want Charlie? | 查理 你来干什么 |
[20:22] | I figured you’ve been here a couple of weeks, | 你在这也有好几个星期了 |
[20:24] | you gotta have blood in your stool by now. | 我猜你该拉血了 |
[20:33] | So, I thought | 所以 |
[20:34] | if you and Jake wanted to come back to my place for a while that… | 我觉得你和杰克如果想回我那住一段时间 |
[20:37] | that’d be okay. | 也没什么不可以 |
[20:38] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[20:39] | Are you saying you want me to come back and live with you? | 你是在说你”要求”让我搬回去和你住一块? |
[20:41] | Well, truthfully, no. | 说实话 不是 |
[20:45] | I want Jake to come back and live with me | 我是想让杰克和我回去住一块 |
[20:46] | but I figure you’re a package deal. | 但是你是附加条款 |
[20:49] | Thanks, but we’re doing just fine here with Mom. | 谢谢 但是我觉得我们和妈妈在一起很好 |
[20:52] | Come on Alan, we can’t let Jake | 艾伦 我们不能让杰克 |
[20:54] | be exposed to her on any kind of ongoing basis. | 以任何形式暴露在妈妈的辐射下 |
[20:56] | There’s no ongoing basis, he’s only here on weekends. | 没有什么任何形式 他只是周末在这 |
[20:59] | That’s too much. | 那就太多了 |
[21:01] | Piranhas can strip an entire cow in an hour. | 食人鱼在一小时内可以吃掉一头牛 |
[21:05] | Alan, we’ve got to get him away from her. | 艾伦 我们得让杰克离她远点 |
[21:07] | I mean, look what happened to us. | 我的意思是 看看我们两个成什么样子了 |
[21:10] | And what happened to you? | 你成什么样子了 |
[21:12] | Hi Mom. | 好啊 妈妈 |
[21:14] | Charlie, you’re a grown man. | 查里 你是个成人了 |
[21:16] | Perhaps it’s time to stop blaming your mother for your own shortcomings. | 也许是时候不把你的错怪在你妈身上了 |
[21:20] | Alan, the divan is not for sitting. | 艾伦 沙发床不是用来坐的 |
[21:22] | Charlie, get off the couch. | 查理 别坐沙发 |
[21:25] | Uncle Charlie! | 查理叔叔 |
[21:27] | Oh, there’s my good boy. | 我的好小孩 |
[21:29] | And what did I tell you about yelling in the house? | 我怎么跟你说的别在房子里大喊大叫? |
[21:32] | Grandma, I’m suffocating. | 奶奶 我喘不过气来了 |
[21:36] | Sound familiar? | 听起来熟悉吗 |
[21:37] | Youre right. | 你是对的 |
[21:38] | This madness must end. | 疯狂行为该结束了 |
[21:41] | Here, I got you your own key. | 给 这是你自己的钥匙 |
[21:52] | I am not comfortable with this. | 这么做我感到很不舒服 |
[21:53] | I mean, maybe I should go wait in the car. | 也许我应该等在车里 |
[21:55] | You’re not waiting in the car. | 你不能等在车里 |
[21:57] | Trust me, this is a great way to meet women. | 相信我 这是个搭女人非常好的方式 |
[21:59] | I don’t want to meet women, | 我想不搭女人 |
[22:00] | I’m still married. | 我还没离婚 |
[22:00] | Come on, your wife’s out meeting chicks, | 你老婆在外面找女人 |
[22:02] | why shouldn’t you? | 你怎么不呢 |
[22:05] | it got oats and corns and wheat | “燕麦玉米和小麦” |
[22:07] | it’s the sweatest breakfast treat | “香甜早餐真不赖” |
[22:09] | it’s maple maple map-licious | “枫糖圈圈我最爱” |
[22:11] | Your son is just adorable. | 你儿子真可爱 |
[22:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:15] | You and your…life partner must be so proud. | 你和你的生活伴侣(同性恋)一定非常自豪 |