时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Good morning. | 早啊 |
[00:06] | Top of the morning to you, sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[00:08] | Oh, God. Did you have a stroke? | 天啊 你中风了吗 |
[00:12] | Oh, no, no stroke. | 不 不是中风 |
[00:13] | I’m bleaching my teeth. | 我是在漂牙 |
[00:15] | What? | 什么 |
[00:17] | Sorry. I’m bleaching my teeth. | 不好意思 我说我在漂白牙齿 |
[00:22] | And what are you up to? | 你干嘛呢 |
[00:23] | Nothing. Just reading the news. | 没啥 就看看新闻 |
[00:26] | Mmm. Me, too, old-school. | 我也是耶 我的方式老派点 |
[00:30] | Anything interesting over there? | 有什么有意思的新闻吗 |
[00:32] | Just reading an article about how | 正好在看一篇文章 |
[00:33] | home teeth-whitening systems might cause mouth cancer. | 的是家用漂牙组可能引发癌症 |
[00:39] | – Really? – No, of course not. | -真的假的 -当然是假的 |
[00:45] | Why are you even bothering with that thing? | 你何苦折腾这玩意呢 |
[00:47] | Walden, I get rejected by women for 100 different reasons. | 沃顿 假设女人拒绝我的方式有100种 |
[00:50] | Whiter teeth would make it 99. | 美白牙齿后 可能就只剩99种了 |
[00:56] | Zoey? | 佐伊 |
[00:58] | Oh. Hi, Ava. | 嗨 艾娃 |
[00:59] | Good morning, Walden. | 早上好啊 沃顿 |
[01:01] | What a great surprise. What are you doing? | 真是个大惊喜 你干什么呢 |
[01:04] | I wanted to invite you to my birthday party. | 我想邀请你来参加我的生日派对 |
[01:07] | That is so sweet. | 这可太贴心了 |
[01:11] | Uh, but I don’t know if I can. | 可我不知道能不能去 |
[01:13] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[01:17] | Oh, boy. | 哎呀 |
[01:18] | Uh, is your mom there? | 你妈妈在吗 |
[01:19] | She’s taking a shower. | 她在洗澡 |
[01:21] | Maybe, when she gets out, | 不如等她出来 |
[01:22] | you could ask her if I can come. | 你问问她我能不能去吧 |
[01:24] | Why? It’s not her birthday. | 为什么 又不是她的生日 |
[01:27] | Oh, this is breaking my heart. | 太伤心了 人家快听不下去了 |
[01:31] | Here’s the thing, Ava. | 是这样的 艾娃 |
[01:32] | I’m not your mom’s boyfriend anymore. | 我现在不是你妈妈的男朋友了 |
[01:35] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[01:36] | She’s in the shower with Peter. | 她正跟皮特一起洗澡呢 |
[01:43] | Kids say the darnedest things. | 真是童言无忌啊 |
[01:50] | Okay, I’ll tell you what, Ava. | 这样吧 艾娃 |
[01:53] | Uh, why don’t you let me talk to your mom | 不如让我跟你妈妈聊聊吧 |
[01:54] | and we’ll figure something out. | 我会跟她商量一下 |
[01:56] | Okay. I love you, Walden. | 好吧 我爱你哦 沃顿 |
[01:58] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:00] | – Good-bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜 |
[02:06] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[02:09] | I can’t believe she’s sleeping with this guy already. | 真不敢相信她这么快就跟这男的睡上了 |
[02:12] | Well, we don’t know that. | 其实也不一定啊 |
[02:13] | All we know is they’re in the shower together. | 只知道他们一起洗澡了而已 |
[02:18] | – You’re not helping. – Sorry. | -你还是别说了 -抱歉 |
[02:21] | Hey, I know what will cheer you up. | 我知道怎么能让你高兴起来了 |
[02:24] | A whiter smile. | 更洁白的笑容 |
[02:27] | I’ve got another bleaching tray. | 我还有个漂牙器 |
[02:28] | How about it? | 不如你也试试 |
[02:29] | No. | 不要 |
[02:30] | You sure?You know what they say. | 你确定吗 俗话说得好 |
[02:31] | A million-dollar smile gathers a lot of interest. | 笑容倾城 异性难逃 |
[02:37] | Who says that? | 谁说的 |
[02:39] | It’s the slogan on the box. | 包装盒上的广告语啊 |
[02:42] | At least I think it is. | 至少我觉得这个意思 |
[02:43] | My Spanish is a little shaky. | 我的西班牙语不太靠谱 |
[02:46] | – I’ll pass. – You sure? | -还是算了 -真的吗 |
[02:49] | Might get your mind off of Zoey. | 可能会帮你把注意力从佐伊身上转走哦 |
[02:50] | My mind is not on Zoey. | 我的注意力没在佐伊身上 |
[02:52] | Okay, fine. | 好吧好吧 |
[03:00] | You need to stop parking your car in the garage. | 你不准再把车停在车库里了 |
[03:02] | Really? How come? | 真的假的 为什么 |
[03:03] | It’s leaking oil. | 它漏油 |
[03:05] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 不可能 |
[03:06] | I haven’t put oil in it in two years. | 我都两年没加过油了 |
[03:09] | Well, it’s leaking something. | 反正是在漏东西 |
[03:10] | Well, why don’t I just put down some cardboard? | 那我在下面铺几张硬纸板不就行了 |
[03:12] | Why don’t you just put it on the street? | 你直接停去路边不就行了 |
[03:13] | Oh, no, the salty sea air is very corrosive. | 不行 海边空气腐蚀性太大了 |
[03:16] | It’ll hurt the blue book value. | 会让影响它在凯乐蓝皮书上的价格 |
[03:16] | 凯利蓝皮书机构 美国权威车型评估媒体 以其发布的二手车残值率榜单最为著名 | |
[03:18] | Alan, you drive a 13-year-old Volvo station wagon | 艾伦 你的车是一辆13年的沃尔沃休旅车 |
[03:21] | with a quarter of a million miles on it. | 都开了有二十五万英里了 |
[03:23] | The blue book has more value than your car. | 那本蓝皮书都比你的车值钱 |
[03:27] | Well, okay, but I-I… | 好吧 可是我… |
[03:28] | No buts. | 没有可是 |
[03:30] | You put your car on the street | 要么你把车开去路边 |
[03:32] | or I’ll put your ass on the street. | 要么我就把你踢去路边 |
[03:38] | What a colossal douche. | 脾气还真大呢 |
[03:41] | What? | 你说什么 |
[03:42] | Just moving my car, boss. | 我挪车去了 老板 |
[04:26] | I want to apologize for going off on you this morning. | 今早拿你撒气 我很抱歉 |
[04:30] | No need. | 没事 |
[04:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:32] | Water under the bridge. | 话犹如桥下的流水 不可挽回 |
[04:34] | Which, coincidentally, is where I had to park my car. | 说来真巧 我的车也正好停在桥下 |
[04:38] | Well, I appreciate that. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[04:39] | And, uh, just FYI, pigeons nest under there. | 顺便啰嗦一句 桥下有个鸽子窝 |
[04:42] | My car already looks like it’s covered in mashed potatoes. | 我的车现在就像涂了层土豆泥一样 |
[04:46] | I’ll get it washed for you. | 我会出钱帮你洗车 |
[04:48] | It’ll need detailing. | 要加汽车美容哦 |
[04:50] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[04:52] | And oil. | 还要加上油 |
[04:56] | Sure. | 好 |
[04:58] | We good? | 我们和好了吗 |
[05:02] | Yeah, I suppose. | 好吧 算是吧 |
[05:04] | Now, show me that million-peso smile. | 来个你那价值百万披索的倾城笑容吧 |
[05:04] | 披索是菲律宾的法定货币 百万披索是二万四千美元 | |
[05:07] | Oh, no, I… you can’t really tell. | 不了 你其实看不出来 |
[05:09] | Ah, come on. | 给我笑一个嘛 |
[05:12] | Wow. Nice. | 哇 不错嘛 |
[05:16] | – It’s like a movie star’s smile. – You think? You think? | -影视明星般的笑容啊 -你真的这么觉得吗 |
[05:19] | – Yeah, they look like little Chiclets. – Oh, thank you. | -是啊 看着像一排纯白小糖果 -谢谢 |
[05:21] | Thank you. Yeah. | 多谢夸奖 |
[05:23] | Hey, I’m really sorry about the whole car thing. | 那个车子的事 我真的很抱歉 |
[05:27] | This breakup’s got me a little crazy. | 这次分手让我有点抓狂 |
[05:30] | Oh, I understand. | 我理解 |
[05:31] | When my wife left me, I had a lot of anger. | 我老婆不要我的时候 我也一肚子火 |
[05:33] | Of course, I internalized it, | 当然 我都憋回去了 |
[05:35] | which led to a lot of hair in the sink | 结果导致脱发严重 |
[05:37] | and blood in the toilet. | 上厕所便血 |
[05:39] | So you know what it’s like to love someone so much | 想必你也知道深爱一个人的感觉 |
[05:42] | that your heart feels like it’s going to explode | 幸福得就像心脏快要从 |
[05:44] | from your chest with pure happiness. | 胸膛爆裂出来那样 |
[05:46] | Oh, God, no. I was just pissed off about losing the house. | 天啊 才不是 我气愤的是房子没了 |
[05:50] | My point is that… | 我要说的是 |
[05:51] | that everybody has problems, | 家家有本难念的经 |
[05:53] | but what’s important is how you deal with them. | 但重要的是你如何去应对这些问题 |
[05:55] | – Here, let me get that for you. – Thanks. | -来 我帮你倒 -谢谢 |
[05:58] | See, the key is, | 看 诀窍在于 |
[05:59] | you got to tap it in the right spot. | 你得找准点拍打才行 |
[06:03] | It’s not… | 还没… |
[06:05] | – It’s okay. I-I got it. – No, no. | -没事 我来 -不要 |
[06:06] | I can get it. | 我能行 |
[06:08] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[06:12] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[06:14] | It’s fine. Don’t worry about it. | 没事啦 不用麻烦了 |
[06:15] | No, it’s not. | 不 不行 |
[06:16] | I want ketchup, and I can’t have it. | 我要番茄酱 却得不到番茄酱 |
[06:18] | Calm down. It’s just a condiment. | 消消气儿 不过是个调味料嘛 |
[06:19] | Choose me, damn it! | 选我啊 妈的 |
[06:21] | Choose me! | 选我啊 |
[06:22] | Okay, we’re-we’re not talking about ketchup anymore, are we? | 好吧 我们不是在说番茄酱了 是吧 |
[06:24] | What else would we… | 要不然我们 |
[06:26] | be talking about? | 还能说什么 |
[06:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:32] | Uh, here, let me help you clean that up. | 来 我帮你擦擦干净 |
[06:34] | Oh, no, no, don’t worry about it. | 不用 不用 没事的 |
[06:36] | You know what? Here. | 要不这样 来 |
[06:36] | Give me your… your shirt and pants, | 把你的T恤和裤子脱给我 |
[06:38] | and I’ll throw them in the washer. | 我放洗衣机里洗 |
[06:39] | Oh, that’s not necessary, actually. | 真没这必要啦 |
[06:40] | Give me your shirt and pants! | 把T恤和裤子脱下来给我 |
[06:44] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[06:44] | Oh, uh, don’t wash the shirt with the pants, | 别把T恤和裤子放一块洗 |
[06:47] | ’cause it’s off brand and the colors tend to run. | 因为是地摊货 会褪色的 |
[06:50] | Oh, and, uh… and wash the pants in cold water. | 裤子要放在冷水里洗 |
[06:52] | – Okay. – They shrink in warm water. | -好的 -不然放温水里会缩水 |
[06:54] | Of course, that’s funny because, uh, | 不过 有意思的是 |
[06:56] | I shrink in cold water. | 我”那里”放在冷水才会缩 |
[06:57] | Just give me your stupid clothes! | 赶紧把你破衣烂衫给我 |
[06:58] | Hey, here, here. | 给 给 |
[07:00] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[07:05] | I am so back in the garage. | 我一定要把车放回车库 |
[07:13] | Perfect. Um… | 时机真好呀 |
[07:18] | Coming! | 来了 |
[07:22] | With any luck, it’ll be a door-to-door ketchup salesman. | 走运的话 最好是上门推销番茄酱的 |
[07:30] | Oh, Robin. | 罗宾啊 |
[07:33] | Hello, Alan. | 你好 艾伦 |
[07:35] | Sorry. Uh, come on in. | 抱歉 进来吧 |
[07:39] | Walden, your mom’s here! | 沃顿 你妈来了 |
[07:40] | Be right there! | 马上来 |
[07:43] | So, nice to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[07:44] | Well, it’s nice to see… so much of you. | 很高兴见到…这么光的你 |
[07:48] | Your son insisted I take off my clothes | 你儿子把我衣服弄脏了 |
[07:51] | after he soiled them. | 一定要我脱掉 |
[07:54] | That sounded weird, didn’t it? | 听着很别扭 是吧 |
[07:56] | So, uh… so, what brings you by? | 你来这有什么事吗 |
[07:58] | Walden’s taking me to lunch. | 沃顿要带我去吃午饭 |
[08:00] | Oh, lovely. | 真有爱 |
[08:01] | I enjoy the occasional lunch with my mom. | 我也很享受偶尔和妈妈共进午餐 |
[08:03] | – Really? – As one enjoys the occasional colonoscopy. | -是吗 -就跟人们做结肠镜检查一样”享受” |
[08:08] | Walden! | 沃顿 |
[08:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:13] | – I’ll drive. – Okay. | -我来开车 -好 |
[08:14] | Oh, bon apptit. | 用餐愉快 |
[08:15] | – Bye. – Bye. | -回见 -再见 |
[08:19] | Everything about that man is disturbing. | 那男人真让我浑身不舒服 |
[08:24] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[08:26] | Oh, look. | 瞧啊 |
[08:27] | New yellow pages. | 新版黄页 |
[08:30] | Oh, man. | 不是吧 |
[08:33] | Oh, boy. | 真倒霉 |
[08:35] | – Uh, Berta! – Yeah? | -波塔 -什么事 |
[08:37] | I’m locked out. | 我被锁在门外了 |
[08:39] | Hang on. | 等着啊 |
[08:40] | Hurry up! I don’t have any clothes on! | 赶紧的 我没穿衣服 |
[08:49] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[08:51] | Berta? | 波塔 |
[08:52] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[08:57] | This is nice. | 真不错 |
[08:59] | You and I haven’t gone out | 我俩好久没有 |
[09:00] | for a bite to eat in a long time. | 一起出去吃饭了 |
[09:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:03] | It’s a shame Zoey couldn’t join us. | 真可惜 佐伊不能来 |
[09:06] | How’s she doing? | 她最近怎样 |
[09:09] | Fine. | 很好 |
[09:10] | Good. I’m glad. | 那就好 我放心了 |
[09:11] | She’s a great gal. | 她是个好女人 |
[09:12] | You don’t want to let that one get away. | 你可要牢牢把握住啊 |
[09:15] | Right. | 对 |
[09:18] | How old is her daughter? Eight? | 她女儿多大 八岁吗 |
[09:20] | She’s almost nine. | 差不多九岁了 |
[09:22] | When’s her birthday? | 她的生日是什么时候 |
[09:23] | Few days. | 就这几天吧 |
[09:24] | Oh, fun. Is there going to be a party? | 好耶 会有生日派对吗 |
[09:27] | Yeah. | 有吧 |
[09:28] | You know, for one of your birthdays, | 你有一年生日 |
[09:30] | I got you a bouncy castle. | 我送了你一个充气城堡 |
[09:32] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[09:33] | I do. | 记得 |
[09:35] | You should get one of those for Zoey’s daughter. | 你可以送一个给佐伊的女儿 |
[09:37] | That’s a good idea. | 这个主意真不错 |
[09:38] | Oh, and take lots of pictures. | 记得多拍些照片 |
[09:41] | Those are the moments you remember forever. | 这些会成为你永久的回忆 |
[09:46] | What… what’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[09:48] | We’re out of gas. | 我们没油了 |
[09:49] | We just passed a station. I’ll be right back. | 我们刚开过一个加油站 我很快就回来 |
[09:54] | This is an electric car. | 这可是一部电动车啊 |
[10:03] | Hey, wait… | 慢着 |
[10:04] | Aren’t you having lunch with your mom? | 你不是跟你妈妈吃午饭吗 |
[10:06] | I was, but then she insisted on taking an interest in my life. | 本来是 但她坚持对我的生活问东问西 |
[10:11] | That bitch. | 那个贱人 |
[10:14] | What are you working on? | 你在干嘛 |
[10:15] | Oh, the, uh… the NASDAQ presentation. | 弄纳斯达克的报告 |
[10:17] | I could use a hand. | 正好需要人帮忙 |
[10:18] | Sure. Send it over. | 好 发过来 |
[10:19] | Okay, here. Here it comes. | 好的 发过去啦 |
[10:22] | – Oh, how’d the marriage proposal go? – Went fine. | -对了 你求婚顺利吗 -很顺利 |
[10:26] | – How big of a rock did you give her? – Pretty big. | -你送她的那个钻戒大吗 -很大 |
[10:30] | She go under the table to thank you? | 她有到桌子底下 好好”谢谢你”吗 |
[10:33] | No, but you can. | 没有 不过你想你来啊 |
[10:38] | Wow, Walden! | 沃尔顿 |
[10:40] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[10:41] | When’s the big day? | 日子定了吗 |
[10:43] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:44] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 什么叫”不知道”啊 |
[10:45] | I mean we haven’t set a date yet! | 我是说我们没定确切日期呢 |
[10:46] | Don’t bite my head off, man, okay? | 不要那么生气行吗 伙计 |
[10:48] | Just… wow. | 真是… |
[10:54] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[10:56] | She shot you down, didn’t she? | 她拒绝你了 对不对 |
[10:58] | – Can we just focus on the presentation? – No, we can’t! | -我们能不能专心弄报告 -当然不能 |
[11:01] | Listen, look, | 听着 |
[11:03] | did she give you a reason? | 她有告诉你原因吗 |
[11:04] | Billy, seriously, let it go. | 比利 说真的 别说了 |
[11:07] | Was it, was it, was it that you were, | 是不是…是不是 |
[11:08] | you were too pretty or too rich? | 你太帅了 或是你太有钱了 |
[11:10] | Walden, Walden, this proves that God exists, | 沃顿 沃顿 这证明上帝真的存在 |
[11:13] | and he’s a short fat guy | 而他只是一个又肥又矮 |
[11:15] | that didn’t get laid in high school. | 高中搞不到妹子的废柴 |
[11:19] | Stop, please. | 别说了 求你了 |
[11:20] | Listen, listen, listen, okay, | 听着 你给我好好听着 |
[11:22] | first Bridget divorces you, and starts dating me. | 首先是布里奇特跟你离婚 跟我约会 |
[11:25] | And I mean, like, right? | 而你看我这身材样貌 是不是很像[上帝]呀 |
[11:27] | Then, then you get dumped by Mary Poppins. | 然后你又被仙女玛莉抛弃 |
[11:31] | I mean, Walden, you’ve gotta wonder, | 沃顿 你一定得好好想想 |
[11:33] | what is it about you that drives women away? | 到底是什么让女人不断地离你而去 |
[11:38] | Billy, this is your last chance, dude. | 比利 我再给你最后一次机会 |
[11:40] | Okay, I’m changing the subject. | 好的 我换个话题 |
[11:42] | Changing the subject, okay? | 换话题 可以了吗 |
[11:44] | I banged your ex-wife in the shower this morning. | 我今早跟你的前妻在浴室里来了一炮 |
[12:03] | Go away! | 滚开 |
[12:07] | Did you say come in? | 你是说进来吗 |
[12:10] | What do you want, Alan? | 你要干嘛 艾伦 |
[12:11] | Oh, I’m just checking in. | 我是来看下你 |
[12:13] | You know, you’ve been hiding out up here for quite a few days now. | 你躲在楼上已经有好几天了 |
[12:17] | Yeah, I’m busy. | 没错 因为我很忙 |
[12:21] | I can, I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[12:22] | So, what do you got here? | 这是什么 |
[12:23] | Is this Versailles or an Indian casino? | 是凡尔赛宫还是印度赌场 |
[12:28] | No, it’s a dream house. | 都不是 这是个梦想之家 |
[12:30] | I’m gonna send it to Zoey so she can see where she could’ve lived | 我要送佐伊这个 让她知道当初选择我的话 |
[12:32] | if we would have gotten married. | 她本来可以住这里 |
[12:35] | Sure, that’s not weird. | 那是 这种行为一点也不病态 |
[12:37] | – You been smoking some pot? – No. | -你有吸大麻吗 -没有 |
[12:42] | What a shame. Would’ve explained a lot. | 真可惜 不然这一切都可以解释 |
[12:46] | listen, buddy, maybe it’s time to take a break. | 伙计 或许你该休息下了 |
[12:48] | No, I gotta finish the roof before the rainy season. | 不 我要赶在雨季来临之前把屋顶盖好 |
[12:52] | Oh, there’s weather in Legoland? | 哇 积木城堡还有天气可言呀 |
[12:57] | Oh, by the way, I brought you your own tooth-whitening kit. | 对了 我拿了一套美白牙齿组来 |
[13:00] | You know, in case you ever feel like smiling again. | 以防你想再次露齿笑 |
[13:04] | “As seen on Telemundo.” | “如波多黎各电视所见”哦 |
[13:06] | – Put it in the Zoey room. – What? | -把它放进佐伊的房间 -什么 |
[13:09] | The Zoey room. | 佐伊的房间 |
[13:12] | All rightie. | 好吧 |
[13:20] | Oh, boy. | 上帝啊 |
[13:22] | You can almost see the yellow police tape. | 几乎都能看见警察封锁现场的黄色胶带了 |
[13:29] | On the plus side, my teeth look fantastic. | 从好的方面看 我的牙齿看起来美极了 |
[13:36] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢你们的到来 |
[13:37] | I know you’re all as concerned about Walden as I am. | 我知道你们跟我一样关心沃顿 |
[13:41] | You know what I’m concerned about? | 你知道我关心的是什么吗 |
[13:42] | I’m concerned with the tooth he knocked out of my head, all right? | 我关心的是他打掉我的这颗牙齿 知道吗 |
[13:47] | I smoked crack for three and a half years– | 我嗑药磕了三年半 |
[13:49] | I didn’t lose tooth one. | 一颗大牙也没掉 |
[13:51] | Then golden boy gets dumped, | 然后高富帅被甩了 |
[13:53] | I look like an extra on Hillbilly Handfishin’, huh? | 就把我打成《徒手抓鱼记》里的临时演员了 |
[13:53] | 《徒手抓鱼记》是动物星球频道的真人秀 主角都是两个身材肥胖魁梧的中年人 | |
[13:59] | I’d just like to point out, | 我想说的是 |
[14:01] | that Walden is not the first rich and handsome guy | 沃顿不是第一个在那房间里 |
[14:04] | to snap his bean up in that room. | 落寞地自己打手枪的高富帅 |
[14:09] | Thank you, Berta. | 谢谢你 波塔 |
[14:10] | I’m just saying maybe the house is haunted. | 我只是说也许这房子被鬼缠上了 |
[14:15] | Maybe it’s plagued by a negative entity | 也许就是有个麻烦东西 |
[14:18] | who just won’t leave. | 赖在这里不肯走 |
[14:20] | Hey, you’re not gonna hang this on me. | 别想把话题扯到我头上 |
[14:25] | It’s my hope that if we share our concerns with Walden | 我只是希望 如果我们能统一战线 |
[14:28] | with a unified voice, | 表达出对沃顿的关心 |
[14:29] | we might be able to get through to him. | 也许可以说通他 |
[14:31] | Like an intervention? | 比如说劝诫大会 |
[14:33] | Oh, those suck. | 这个最烂了 |
[14:34] | They’re like, they’re like judgmental surprise parties. | 这个就好比审判惊喜大会 |
[14:37] | They’re, like, “Surprise, you’re a loser.” | 就好像是 “惊喜吧 你是个废柴” |
[14:42] | I don’t need an intervention. | 我不需要劝诫会 |
[14:45] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:46] | Sweetie, we’re worried about you. | 亲爱的 我们很担心你 |
[14:48] | You don’t have to worry anymore. I’m done with Zoey. | 你们不用再担心了 佐伊已经彻底成为历史了 |
[14:51] | Please tell me that’s not her in the bag. | 拜托告诉我袋子里装的不是她 |
[14:58] | No, it’s the Legos and the pictures. | 不是 里面是乐高积木还有照片 |
[15:00] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[15:02] | This breakup hit me a lot harder than I thought. | 这次分手对我的打击 比我想象的要大得多 |
[15:09] | Well, anyway, I-I want to apologize | 总之 我为我过去 |
[15:11] | for the way that I’ve been acting. | 这段时间的表现给大家道歉 |
[15:15] | Um, I think I went a little off the rails. | 我想我有点失控了 |
[15:17] | A little? I had perfect teeth. | 有点 我以前的牙齿是完整的 |
[15:22] | I just whitened mine. | 我刚刚漂白了牙齿 |
[15:24] | Yeah, now you’re good-looking. | 是啊 牙白了你就帅啊 |
[15:29] | Anyway, I appreciate you all being worried about me. | 总之 我很感激大家这么关心我 |
[15:37] | But I-I really think I’ve turned the corner. | 但我真的觉得自己已经挺过来了 |
[15:41] | What is with that dog?! | 这狗是什么毛病啊 |
[15:43] | Honey, don’t worry about the dog. | 亲爱的 别管什么狗了 |
[15:45] | You were saying? | 你说到哪里了 |
[15:48] | I… Yes, I was saying that lately I’ve been really sad, | 我 我说最近我很难过 |
[15:52] | and I didn’t know how to deal with it, so I got angry. | 我不知道该怎么办 所以我就发脾气 |
[15:55] | But I think now I know how to process those feelings, so I… | 但我现在知道怎么处理情绪了 所以我… |
[16:01] | Damn it! | 他妈的 |
[16:03] | Walden! | 沃顿 |
[16:10] | Oh, God, what has he done? | 老天 他做了什么 |
[16:12] | Sounds like he killed a dog? | 听起来他把那只狗给宰了 |
[16:21] | Okay, problem solved. | 好了 问题解决了 |
[16:24] | You stole a dog? | 你把狗偷来了 |
[16:26] | No, I bought him. He’s real smart. Watch this. | 不 我买下来了 它非常聪明 看着 |
[16:29] | Sit. Sit. | 坐 坐 |
[16:32] | Sit. | 坐 |
[16:34] | Okay, stand up. | 好吧 站起来 |
[16:38] | What a good dog. | 真是只好狗 |
[16:46] | Whoa, that is a big bag of dog food. | 哇 好大一袋狗粮 |
[16:49] | Well, he’s a big bag of dog. | 它是好大一只狗 |
[16:53] | You sure taking on a pet is a good idea? | 你确定移情宠物是好主意吗 |
[16:54] | Yeah, I think it’ll help me a lot, you know? | 我觉得这样可以帮我走出来 |
[16:57] | Just unconditional love from an animal | 动物的爱都是无条件的 |
[16:59] | that’ll never leave me. | 而且永远不会弃我而去 |
[17:00] | I thought that’s what I was for, but okay. | 我原以为我就是这样啊 不过好吧 |
[17:04] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[17:05] | I got him a chew toy with big, white teeth just like yours. | 我给它买了个咬咬玩具 大白牙跟你的一样 |
[17:10] | Yeah, that is cute. | 好可爱 |
[17:12] | Come here. Let me show you something else that’s cute. | 过来 给你看看其它可爱的东西 |
[17:24] | I might want to get a trainer. | 我还是请个训狗师吧 |
[17:28] | Way ahead of you. | 早想到了 |
[17:30] | I got a number for you to call. | 电话号码都给你找好了 |
[17:34] | What did I do with my phone? | 我的手机哪里去了 |
[17:36] | Oh, here. Why don’t I call you so you can find it? | 这样吧 我打你的电话你就能找到了 |
[17:40] | You’re number one on my speed dial, by the way. | 顺便说下 我的快速拨号1键就是你 |
[17:55] | Wonder how many bars he gets in there. | 很想知道那里面信号会有几格 |
[18:05] | Ooh, Walden, you came to my party! | 沃顿 你来参加我的派对啦 |
[18:08] | I did. | 我来了 |
[18:09] | And I brought you a present. | 而且还给你带了礼物 |
[18:17] | Oh, boy! Is he mine?! | 老天 这是送我的吗 |
[18:18] | He sure is. | 当然 |
[18:20] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:21] | What’s his name? | 它叫什么名字 |
[18:23] | He doesn’t have one. It’s up to you. | 它还没名字 你来决定 |
[18:24] | You can name him whatever you want. | 你给它取任何名字都行 |
[18:26] | I’m gonna call him Walden. | 我想叫它沃顿 |
[18:29] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[18:31] | What’s going on? Walden? | 什么事 沃顿 |
[18:33] | Look, Mummy! Walden got me a dog for my birthday! | 你看 妈咪 沃顿送我的生日礼物是只狗 |
[18:37] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:38] | I love you, Walden! | 我爱你 沃顿 |
[18:41] | You’re gonna be hearing that a lot. | 这话以后你会经常听到 |
[18:44] | Happy birthday, Ava. | 生日快乐 艾娃 |
[18:45] | Wait, wait, Walden, come back here! | 等等 沃顿 给我过来 |
[18:47] | I can’t. I wasn’t invited. | 不行 我没被邀请 |
[18:51] | Uh-oh. Walden took a big poop. | 哎呀 沃顿拉了好大一坨屎 |
[19:03] | Oh, hey. How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[19:06] | I’ve never felt better in my whole life. | 现在是我这辈子最爽的时刻 |
[19:09] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[19:10] | You think you got the whole Zoey thing in your rearview mirror? | 你已经把佐伊的事抛在脑后了吗 |
[19:13] | I do. | 是的 |
[19:14] | Attaboy. | 好孩子 |
[19:16] | Hey, where’s Dogzilla? | 哥斯拉狗兄哪里去了 |
[19:22] | What? Did you whiten your teeth? | 怎么了 你漂白了牙齿吗 |
[19:28] | Nope. I did a bad, bad thing. | 没有 我干了件非常坏的事 |
[19:34] | Oh, no, no! | 不要啊 |
[19:35] | My Louboutins! | 我的名牌鞋 |
[19:41] | Walden is taking this stupid, bloody dog back. | 沃顿得把这该死的蠢狗领回去 |