时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 英格兰北部 | |
[00:20] | 餐厅 | |
[01:09] | Can I have some breakfast please? | 能给我来一份早餐吗 |
[01:11] | It’s 3 quid for a cup of coffee and a bacon sandwich. | 一杯咖啡加一个培根三明治共3镑 |
[01:23] | And obviously if you want it heated up it is another tenner. | 如果要加热的话 得另外加10镑 |
[01:27] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[01:28] | That’s the orange ones, right? | 是橙红色的这个钱 对吧 |
[01:34] | And it’s another tenner to park your jeep. | 停车费要再加10镑 |
[01:37] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[01:39] | There you go. | 给 |
[01:40] | Excuse me, love. You do realise that he’s taking the… | 搞什么啊 小可爱 你要知道他这是在… |
[01:42] | Why don’t you go to the bathroom, Mandy? | 你何不去洗手间呢 曼迪 |
[01:45] | Use the big mirror – eh? | 用大镜子来化妆 |
[01:49] | You can put lipstick on a pig, man. It’s still a pig. | 就算给猪涂上口红 也还是猪 |
[01:53] | Yeah! Yeah! Fuck Off! | 行了行了 滚你妈的 |
[01:59] | May I use your bathroom? | 我可以用下你的洗手间吗 |
[02:01] | Of course you can, darling. | 当然可以 亲爱的 |
[02:04] | Ten pounds. | 要10镑 |
[02:27] | Can I help? | 有什么事吗 |
[02:30] | Why do you work for a man who speaks to you like that? | 你为什么要替一个对你说话那么无礼的人工作 |
[02:32] | No idea darling. | 我也不知道 亲爱的 |
[02:33] | It’s probably the same reason that I married the bastard. | 可能跟我嫁给那个混蛋的原因一样 |
[02:36] | Why do you stay married to a man who doesn’t love you? | 你为什么还不跟一个不爱你的男人离婚 |
[02:42] | You are weird. | 你好古怪啊 |
[02:45] | You foreign or something? You don’t sound foreign. | 你是外国人吗 听口音不像啊 |
[02:48] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[02:53] | Can I have some of that? | 能给我用一点吗 |
[02:59] | Just have the lot, darling. It is cheap shit anyway. | 拿去吧 亲爱的 反正也是便宜货 |
[03:02] | And listen. That fellow of mine just stole from you. | 听着 我丈夫刚刚骗取了你的钱财 |
[03:07] | You do know that, don’t you? | 你知道这点 对吧 |
[03:28] | You can be a right arsehole sometimes, Carl. You know that… | 你有时候可以当个混蛋 卡尔 你知道… |
[03:34] | The fuck… | 我操啊 |
[03:35] | 猪哼哼 | |
[03:47] | Stop | 停下 |
[03:52] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[03:53] | Not really, no. | 不 不好 |
[03:57] | You forgot your bacon sarnie. | 你忘拿你的培根三明治了 |
[03:59] | That’s okay, | 不用了 曼迪 |
[04:01] | Mandy. I’ve had enough pig for one day. | 我今天遇到的猪够多了 不用吃猪肉了 |
[04:12] | God. Got me right in the eye. | 天呐 一下子戳进我眼睛里了 |
[04:15] | You know what, | 那个… |
[04:16] | if it is alright with you I will have that sandwich. | 如果你不介意 还是把三明治给我吧 |
[04:18] | It just… the pig line just came to me | 只是 我刚突然想到关于猪的这句妙语 |
[04:20] | and I just kinda rolled with it but I really am quite starving | 我就脱口而出了 但我实际上快饿死了 |
[04:22] | so thanks so much. That’s really nice of you. | 所以太感谢你了 你真是个大好人 |
[04:25] | See you. | 回头见 |
[04:29] | Just warming the old girl up. | 车得预热一下 |
[04:32] | Here we go…. | 现在可以走了 |
[04:57] | 南海岸 | |
[05:49] | 酒吧 | |
[05:52] | All I am saying is that, | 我的意思就是 |
[05:53] | you have never been very good with women. | 你向来都不擅长跟女人相处 |
[05:56] | What has that got to do with anything? | 那跟这事有什么关系 |
[05:57] | Well, you have just been dumped, kid. | 你刚刚被甩了啊 小子 |
[05:58] | Yeah, by someone I went out with for three years. | 是啊 被跟我交往了三年的人甩了 |
[06:00] | I’m not having a go, mate. | 我不是要说你 兄弟 |
[06:01] | I’m just saying when it comes to girls | 我只是想说 在女人这方面 |
[06:03] | you have always been a duck out of water. | 你一直都像是出水的鸭子 |
[06:05] | What…So completely fine then? | 什么 也就是说完全没事吗 |
[06:07] | Ducks are amphibious, Jay, | 鸭子是水陆两栖的 杰 |
[06:08] | so they are completely fine in or out of water. | 所以无论是在水中还是出了水 它们都完全没事 |
[06:10] | Bullshit! | 胡扯八道 |
[06:11] | What do you mean bullshit? | 什么叫胡扯八道 |
[06:12] | This is what I am talking about, bro. | 我指的就是你这个问题 兄弟 |
[06:13] | No one cares about all of your univers-y bullshit. | 没人在乎你上知天文下知地理的各种屁话 |
[06:17] | We literally learnt that in year 2, Jay. | 那是二年级学的 杰 |
[06:18] | That’s not even junior school. | 都算不上是初中知识 |
[06:19] | OK, look. The point is | 好吧 听着 重点是 |
[06:21] | no matter how clever you think you are | 不管你觉得你有多聪明 |
[06:23] | you are never gonna get anywhere, cause… | 都不会有什么进展的 因为… |
[06:25] | – you got shit clothes. – Right! | -你穿的衣服太丑了 -好吧 |
[06:26] | – A shit haircut. – Ok. | -发型也很傻逼 -好吧 |
[06:28] | And…a dick like a burst balloon. | 而且鸡巴就跟破了的气球一样小 |
[06:30] | I’ve got a perfectly average sized penis, Jay. | 我的阴茎尺寸是达到平均水平的 杰 |
[06:35] | – OK. Do you wanna get over Ellie? – Not really. | -好吧 你想忘掉艾丽吗 -不太想 |
[06:37] | – Do you wanna prove that you are a big man? – Obviously not. | -你想证明你是个男子汉吗 -显然不想 |
[06:39] | OK then, you have to speak | 好吧 那你必须找 |
[06:39] | to the next woman that walks in this pub. | 下一个走进这酒吧的女人搭话 |
[06:41] | Whoever they are. | 不管那人是谁 |
[06:42] | I literally said no to both those things. | 你刚说的两点我都已经明确说不想了 |
[06:44] | Hey, do you want me to say it? | 嘿 你想让我说出来吗 |
[06:45] | No! | 不想 |
[06:46] | – I’m gonna… – Don’t. | -我还是要… -别 |
[06:48] | – I will say it. – Don’t say it. | -我要说出来 -别说 |
[06:49] | – I shall say it. – Please don’t. | -我就要说出来 -求你不要 |
[06:50] | – I’m gonna say it. – I rather you didn’t. | -我反正要说出来 -我希望你不要 |
[06:51] | You are my little brother… and… | 你是我弟弟 并且… |
[06:56] | I love yooouu! | 我 爱 你 |
[07:03] | And I want you to have some fun. Alright? | 我希望你找点乐子 好吗 |
[07:07] | No! This is not non negotiable. | 不 这事不是没得商量 |
[07:09] | You mean it is, non negotiable. | 你是想说”这事没得商量”吧 |
[07:11] | What? | 什么 |
[07:13] | Don’t worry. | 当我没说 |
[07:15] | Little brother – look, look… | 弟弟 快看 |
[07:16] | Welcome my friend to the woman of my dreams. | 欢迎我的朋友见到梦中女孩 |
[07:33] | I am so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[07:35] | I will get you another one. at… the bar. | 我去吧台给你再买一杯 |
[07:37] | Ooohh, sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[07:43] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[07:46] | – Can I have a glass of cider? – Sure. | -能给我一杯苹果酒吗 -好的 |
[07:48] | And..whatever the angry looking man behind me was drinking. | 再给我身后愤怒地盯着我的那人一杯他之前点的东西 |
[07:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:17] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[08:17] | Yes. Yeah – fire away, amigo. | 当然 快问吧 小伙伴 |
[08:20] | Not amigo. Just friend. | 不是小伙伴 就朋友 |
[08:22] | Not that we’re friends. | 并不是说我们就成朋友了 |
[08:22] | Although they do say a stranger is a friend you haven’t met yet. | 尽管人们都说陌生人只是你尚未认识的朋友 |
[08:25] | We have technically met, haven’t we? | 我们刚刚已经见过了 算认识了吧 |
[08:26] | I consider it sort of depends on definition, so like… | 我觉得这主要看怎么定义了 就像是… |
[08:31] | Sorry, you had a question. | 抱歉 你刚刚说有事要问我 |
[08:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:37] | This is definitely a shoe, right? | 这是鞋子 没错吧 |
[08:40] | Yeahh… | 是的 |
[08:41] | I mean, I just…I feel like | 我是说 我就是觉得 |
[08:42] | there has been some sort of a fundamental mistake. | 我好像犯了个大错 |
[08:44] | I mean… …no one else seems to be wearing them. | 这里除了我 似乎没人穿这种鞋 |
[08:46] | Right. | 是啊 |
[08:47] | Sorry, It’s just that I never really dress up this smart before | 抱歉 我以前从来没打扮得这么时髦过 |
[08:50] | and I’m feeling a bit… | 我觉得有点… |
[08:52] | Yeah. No no no. Completely. That’s… | 不不不 我懂 那就像… |
[08:53] | It’s the same for the one in ‘She’s all that’ | 就跟电影《窈窕美眉》里一样 |
[08:55] | and look what happened there. | 瞧瞧那最后的结局 |
[08:57] | What did happen there? | 最后结局发生了什么 |
[08:58] | Oh, at the start of the film everyone’s like | 电影一开始的时候 大家都说 |
[08:59] | ‘she’s a gnome” | “她就是个丑八怪” |
[09:00] | and then she pops this dress on by the end | 到结尾的时候 她穿上一件非常漂亮的裙子 |
[09:02] | and then everyone’s kicking themselves, cause they are like | 大家都很内疚 因为他们开始觉得 |
[09:04] | “Ahh, turned out that she wasn’t that all along.” | “原来她一直就不是丑八怪啊” |
[09:06] | It’s a classic. You’ve gotta watch it. | 那是部经典影片 你一定要看 |
[09:10] | Ok. | 好的 |
[09:13] | I put it on my list. | 我会加入事项清单的 |
[09:16] | 在现实世界里 要做的事项 | |
[09:27] | 45:打赢剑斗 46:玩空手道 踢碎木板 47:看电影《窈窕美眉》 | |
[09:37] | 苏格兰 | |
[10:21] | Wow, so this was taken on their first date? | 哇 所以这是他们第一次约会时拍的吗 |
[10:24] | Yeah, that’s wanted this place to be my first pub. | 是啊 所以我才希望人生进的第一家酒吧是这里 |
[10:27] | I thought it would be nice to come for a drink here with dad. | 我想着 能跟爸爸一起在这里喝一杯会很美好 |
[10:30] | Oh, is he coming down? | 所以他要过来吗 |
[10:31] | Oh, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[10:33] | You are leaning on him. | 你就靠在他身上呢 |
[10:35] | Oh God! I’m so…I’m so sorry. | 天呐 真是太对不起了 |
[10:37] | Oh, my God, I… | *天呐 我… |
[10:38] | You don’t need to apologise to him. He’s dead. | 你不必对他道歉 他已经死了 |
[10:40] | He can’t hear you. | 他听不到你说话 |
[10:45] | You want to ask me, don’t you? | 你想问我 对吧 |
[10:48] | Ask you? | 问你什么 |
[10:49] | Why this is my first time in a pub. | 为什么这是我第一次来酒吧 |
[10:51] | Or in those shoes. | 为什么穿着这样的鞋 |
[10:53] | Or why the only 4 films I have seen in my life | 或者为什么我这辈子唯一看过的四部电影 |
[10:55] | are Terminator 2, Shawshank Redemption, | 是《终结者2》 《肖申克的救赎》 |
[10:58] | Home Alone 2 and Braveheart. | 《小鬼当家2》和《勇敢的心》 |
[10:59] | Yeahhh. You know, I do actually. | 是啊 我是挺想问的 |
[11:02] | I am afraid I’ve got some bad news, Nicky. | 恐怕我有坏消息要告诉你 尼克 |
[11:26] | Kim? | 金 |
[11:39] | It’s your turn to disembowel dinner when you got a sec. | 等你有空时把内脏取出来一下 轮到你干了 |
[11:48] | Kim? | 金 |
[12:04] | Dear Mum | 亲爱的妈妈 |
[12:05] | I’m sorry for leaving, | 很抱歉这样离开 |
[12:06] | but I knew that you would try and stop me. | 但我知道你肯定会阻止我的 |
[12:09] | The thing is… | 事实是 |
[12:11] | I finally feel ready to try new things. | 我终于觉得准备好尝试新事物了 |
[12:14] | Work out what’s out there for me. | 探索外面的世界有什么在等着我 |
[12:17] | And make things right…for Dad. | 替爸爸 报仇雪恨 |
[12:20] | For all of us. | 也是为了我们大家 |
[12:23] | I’m not a little belle anymore. | 我已经不是小女孩了 |
[12:25] | I can look after myself, Mom. | 我可以照顾好自己 妈 |
[12:28] | The world is a scary place. | 现实世界是个令人恐惧的地方 |
[12:32] | But it is just like he said | 但就像他为我的21岁生日 |
[12:33] | in that beautiful poem he wrote for my 21ˢᵗ birthday. | 写的那首美丽的诗里所说的 |
[12:37] | “I’ve got all my life to live.” | “我还有漫长的人生要探索 |
[12:38] | “And all my love to give.” | 我心中有满满的爱要奉献 |
[12:40] | “And as long as I know how to love.” | 只要我还知道如何去爱 |
[12:42] | ”I know I will stay alive.” | 我就知道我会永远活着” |
[12:46] | ‘I will survive, Mum.’ | 我会活下来的 妈 |
[12:53] | Love, Kim | 爱你的 金 |
[13:05] | So just to be clear – the end of the world is coming tomorrow? | 问清楚一下 明天就是世界末日吗 |
[13:08] | No. I am saying it could be tomorrow, | 不 我的意思是可能是明天 |
[13:10] | but when it does happen | 但等到末日真的到来时 |
[13:11] | the more off grid you are, the better chance you’ll have. | 逃离现代生活越远 就越可能活下来 |
[13:13] | So, how is that gonna happen? | 所以世界末日会以什么形式发生呢 |
[13:14] | Nuclear war. Probably. | 可能是核战吧 |
[13:16] | But it could be artificial intelligence. | 但也可能是人工智能 |
[13:18] | Polar ice caps melting. | 两极冰盖融化 |
[13:20] | The next outbreak of fish measles could wipe us out entirely. | 下一次鱼麻疹病的爆发可能会让全人类灭亡 |
[13:22] | I’m sorry? Fish… | 不好意思 鱼什么… |
[13:23] | My mum always said the defining feature of humanity is in patience. | 我妈总是说人类的决定性特征就是耐心 |
[13:26] | Even for it’s own destruction. | 即便是在面对自身的灭亡时 |
[13:28] | Our mum always says one cheese toastie is never enough | 我们的妈妈总是说吃一个烤奶酪三明治总觉得不够 |
[13:31] | but two is always too much. | 但吃两个又太撑了 |
[13:35] | You are only making fun of me | 你现在取笑我 |
[13:36] | because the government is hiding how bad it truly is. | 是因为政府掩盖了情况的严重性 |
[13:38] | If you had any idea… | 如果你知道… |
[13:39] | No, no. I am on your side, bro. | 不不 我站在你这边 |
[13:42] | Don’t believe their lies, man. Like yeah guys. | 别相信他们的谎言 真的 |
[13:44] | Shall we just get on a spaceship and go to the moon. | 不如我们登上宇宙飞船 飞向月球吧 |
[13:47] | As if, man. One giant leap for fucking bullshit me. | 说得好听 不过 跟叨叨我相比算是巨大的进步了 |
[13:51] | Okay. All right. So Kim, you said your mom told you all this. | 好吧 金 你说这些都是你妈告诉你的 |
[13:54] | You think we’re wrong then? | 你是觉得我们错了吗 |
[13:55] | Well no. I’m just saying. | 没有 我的意思是 |
[13:57] | I think even if we are all fucked, | 就算我们注定要毁灭 |
[13:58] | I’d rather take my chances in the real world, | 我宁愿冒险在现实世界里求生 |
[14:00] | than hide out in the middle of nowhere in a cave. | 也不要躲在荒山野岭的洞穴里 |
[14:02] | It’s a hut. My mum only makes me sleep in the cave | 是个小木屋 我妈只有在那个秃头男 |
[14:05] | when the bald man comes to fix the generator. | 上我们家修发电机时才会让我去洞穴里睡 |
[14:12] | Yeah, that thing breaks down a lot. | 天 那个发电机坏得频率也太高了 |
[14:15] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:23] | Okay, fun thought. Let’s say it is the end of the world | 我有个好玩的主意 假如世界末日真的要来临了 |
[14:26] | and we will have two weeks to live. What would you do? | 我们只能活两周了 你们会做什么 |
[14:28] | Easy. I’d marry my girlfriend on like a roller coaster or something. | 很简单 我要在过山车上娶我的女朋友 |
[14:32] | Nice. | 很好 |
[14:33] | Nicky? | 尼克 |
[14:33] | I would ride a lot of pain. Seek out the majesty of nature. | 我要体验各种疼痛 探寻自然的神奇之处 |
[14:38] | Oh really? | 当真吗 |
[14:39] | Nah. I’d eat donuts and try to have sex with people. | 假的 我要狂吃甜甜圈 找人做爱 |
[14:43] | That’s good, because if no one wanted to have sex with you, | 很好 因为如果没人愿意跟你做爱 |
[14:45] | then you could just use the donuts. | 你就可以插甜甜圈了 |
[14:47] | That was my thinking exactly. | 我也是这么想的 |
[14:48] | Alright. Go on Kim, what about you? | 好吧 金 那你呢 |
[14:52] | Sex and donuts sounds good to me. | 我觉得性爱和甜甜圈不错 |
[14:53] | Well, there we are guys. To the end of the world, baby. | 那就这样吧 冲向世界末日 |
[15:15] | Me and Ellie have been together three years. | 我和艾丽在一起三年了 |
[15:18] | Met at uni. | 在大学认识的 |
[15:20] | You know how it goes. | 你也知道典型的结局 |
[15:24] | I guess it was a mutual then? | 我猜是你们双方共同决定分手的 |
[15:26] | It was actually. | 的确是 |
[15:27] | It was a mutual decision between her and her new boyfriend. | 是她和她的新男友共同决定跟我分手的 |
[15:38] | Don’t you have to take your pollution pill? | 你不需要吃「污染药」吗 |
[15:40] | What? | 什么 |
[15:43] | You are immunised, I guess. | 大概你有免疫力吧 |
[15:45] | Did your mom give you those by any chance? | 我猜这些药是你妈给你的吧 |
[15:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:51] | I can’t believe this your first trip into civilisation. | 真不敢相信这是你第一次踏入文明世界 |
[15:54] | Like… …ever. | 有生以来第一次 |
[15:57] | Well, I did the supply run a few times. | 但我曾经采购过几次物资 |
[16:01] | But I guess that’s just in and out so… | 但也就是进去就出来了 所以… |
[16:05] | And why did you decide to leave now? | 你这次为什么决定离开 |
[16:07] | I haven’t left. | 我没有离开 |
[16:09] | I’m going back. | 我还是要回去的 |
[16:11] | Just felt like now is a good time to | 就觉得现在是时候… |
[16:14] | cross some things off my list… I guess. | 划掉我清单上的一些事项吧 |
[16:18] | You and Jay are quite different then? | 你和杰的生活很不一样吗 |
[16:21] | My dad died when we were kids. | 我们很小的时候 爸爸就去世了 |
[16:23] | So that’s all… for us together. | 所以我们只能相依为命了 |
[16:28] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:29] | I feel bad now. | 我现在觉得好难过 |
[16:30] | That’s alright. | 没事 |
[16:32] | He had this landscaping business. | 我爸爸以前是做绿化生意的 |
[16:35] | And me and Jay, we’ve always had this plan to | 我和杰 一直打算要… |
[16:39] | resurrect it. | 重振那个生意 |
[16:40] | But you don’t want to? | 但你其实并不想吗 |
[16:43] | I studied English at Uni. | 我在大学是念英语文学的 |
[16:45] | I’ve been offered this internship in London. | 我得到一个在伦敦实习的机会 |
[16:48] | It’s going to break his heart. | 那会让他心碎的 |
[16:53] | 头条: 世界末日两周后降临 | |
[17:01] | So, how did your dad die? | 你爸爸是怎么死的 |
[17:03] | Heart attack. | 心脏病发作 |
[17:05] | Yours? | 你爸呢 |
[17:34] | Yes, same. | 也一样 |
[17:39] | He died when I was six. | 他在我6岁时去世了 |
[17:40] | It’s kind of the reason why me and mom left in the first place. | 那算是当初妈妈带着我离开的原因吧 |
[17:45] | It’s funny. | 说来也有趣 |
[17:47] | My dad died the exact same day my little cousin was born. | 我爸爸去世跟我的小表弟出生的日子是同一天 |
[17:50] | We’ve moved past my aunt in the hospital. | 我们赶到医院时从我阿姨身边冲过去了 |
[17:55] | It’s like there’s a finite amount of love allowed in the world. | 就好像世界上的爱被允许存在的量是有限的 |
[17:59] | He’s added. | 他充满额外的爱 |
[18:02] | And you got a pour bit out to make room for the next bit. | 不得不腾出空间来接受新的爱啊 |
[18:15] | Guys! | 二位 |
[18:16] | Oh my God! Come quick! | 天呐 快过来 |
[18:19] | You’re not gonna believe this. You guys need to come right now. | 你们肯定觉得难以置信 赶快过来吧 |
[18:24] | Kim, your mom was right. It is is happening. | 金 你妈说得对 世界末日真的要来了 |
[18:26] | Dude, it is fucking happening. | 天呐 真的要发生了 |
[18:29] | 世界末日两周后降临 | |
[18:30] | But it’s okay, because I found some donuts in the kitchen. | 但是没关系 因为我在厨房找到一些甜甜圈 |
[18:38] | Oh my God! | 我的天呐 |
[18:41] | Is this is happening right now? | 这是实时发生的情况吗 |
[18:43] | How does it stop? | 要怎么停止啊 |
[18:44] | Kim, there isn’t any… | 金 才没有… |
[18:45] | Chlorinated chicken | 氯洗鸡肉 |
[18:47] | and…. | 和.. |
[18:48] | climate change. | 气候变化 |
[18:50] | Combined. | 结合在一起 |
[18:51] | OK, One of us needs to call the WHO. | 好了 我们得联系世界卫生组织 |
[18:53] | – The who? – Exactly. | -谁[拼写一样] -就是啊 |
[18:54] | – What? – Oh, never mind, I need to go. | -什么 -算了 我得走了 |
[18:56] | – Hold on a sec. – I just don’t believe it. | -等等 -我真的不敢相信 |
[18:57] | You spend your whole life thinking | 从小到大都认为 |
[18:58] | world’s gonna end in the blink of an eye | 世界将于眨眼间灰飞烟灭 |
[18:59] | and then suddenly it is. | 然后突然间就成真了 |
[19:00] | Hold on two seconds. Don’t worry, there is nothing actually.. | 等等 别担心 其实并没有… |
[19:02] | Nicky, this is such a serious situation. | 尼克 这情况可太严重了 |
[19:05] | There’s nothing actually what? | 其实并没有什么 |
[19:07] | There is nothing actually… | 其实并没有… |
[19:11] | That we can do right now. | 其实我们并没有任何办法改变 |
[19:14] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:19] | This isn’t funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[19:20] | Kid’s fucking insane! | 这孩子简直疯了 |
[19:21] | Jay! | 杰 |
[19:22] | It is just a little joke because the whole sex, | 就是个玩笑而已 毕竟我们刚聊到了性爱 |
[19:24] | donut and end of the world thing. | 甜甜圈和世界末日什么的 |
[19:25] | I didn’t think she would actually believe it. | 我没想到她真的会信 |
[19:37] | Kim! | 金 |
[19:39] | Kim! | 金 |
[19:41] | Get in the car. | 快上车 |
[19:42] | Don’t worry, dad. | 别担心 爸 |
[19:43] | There’s enough time. | 时间足够了 |
[19:47] | 吉米家 | |
[19:51] | Where the hell is she going, anyway? | 她要去哪儿啊 |
[19:52] | Just shut up and follow her. | 闭嘴 跟着她就行 |
[20:15] | 收割谷 | |
[20:33] | Kim! | 金 |
[20:35] | Kim! | 金 |
[20:37] | I can’t believe she actually fell for it. | 我不敢相信她竟然真的信了 |
[20:39] | She’s probably never seen the internet before. | 她可能以前从来没见过网络 |
[20:41] | Of course she fell for it. | 她当然会信了 |
[20:42] | Why didn’t she realise on the drive over? | 那她开车来这里的路上怎么没反应过来 |
[20:44] | Because it’s the middle of the night, | 因为现在是深更半夜的 |
[20:46] | even if it was true, no fucker would be awake to see it. | 就算末日是真的 大家都睡着了也看不到 |
[20:49] | Stop worrying, man. | 别再担心了 老兄 |
[20:51] | Look, whoever she’s gone in there to see | 听着 不管她进去见到谁 |
[20:52] | will tell her that it is a joke and that’s that. | 都会告诉她这是个玩笑 然后就解决了 |
[20:54] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题啊 |
[21:40] | I had chance to say something and I didn’t. | 我之前有机会解释 但我却什么都没说 |
[21:42] | She’s gonna think I’m a right dick. | 她一定会觉得我是个大混蛋 |
[21:44] | It was just a little joke. | 就是个小玩笑而已 |
[21:45] | She’s gonna think it’s hilarious. | 她会觉得超级好笑的 |
[21:46] | Is she though? | 她真会这么觉得吗 |
[21:47] | Look, if she doesn’t, | 听着 就算她不这么觉得 |
[21:49] | What is the worst that can happen? | 最糟糕又能发生什么事呢 |
[22:05] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[22:07] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[22:10] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 好吧 或许你说得对 |
[23:06] | 犯罪头目吉米·戴维斯被宣告无罪 | |
[23:17] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[23:19] | Is that you, playing silly buggers downstairs? | 是你在楼下干蠢事吗 |
[23:23] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[23:35] | Hello, Jimmy. | 你好 吉米 |
[23:38] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |