时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Ugly Betty”… | |
[00:03] | We’re with immigration and customs enforcement. | 我们是出入境管理处的 |
[00:05] | Mr. Suarez, you’re under arrest. | 苏亚雷斯先生 你被捕了 |
[00:06] | We’re having a party up on 25 with human resources if you’re free. | 我们跟人力资源的人会在25楼 举行派对 如果你有空的话… |
[00:10] | Well, I-I’d love to go, Henry, but- | 我很想去 亨利 但是… |
[00:12] | – But you have a boyfriend. – Yeah, I do. | – 但你有男朋友 – 是的 我有男朋友 |
[00:14] | Marc, can I have some privacy please? | 马克 我能有点隐私吗? |
[00:16] | Come on, Willie. | 别这样 威莉 |
[00:18] | We don’t have any secrets, not anymore. | 我们之间没有秘密 再也不会有 |
[00:21] | Come work for my magazine. | 到我的杂志工作吧 |
[00:23] | You’ll have your own assistant within a year. | 你会在一年内有你自己的助理 |
[00:25] | She told me about the job offer. I would never stand in your way. | 她告诉我工作的事情了 我绝不会阻碍你 |
[00:29] | You didn’t grow up wanting to be my assistant. | 你不是生来只为了做我的助理 |
[00:38] | # It’s a marshmallow world # # in the winter # | |
[00:42] | # When the snow comes… # | |
[00:43] | Making a list? | 在列名单吗? |
[00:45] | Checking it twice? | 仔细检查一遍哦 |
[00:46] | A list? | 名单? |
[00:47] | You know, naughty or nice. | 就像 好人或者坏人 |
[00:49] | Most people around here fit into the first category, | 这里的大多数人属于第一种 |
[00:52] | but, you, Betty, | 但你 贝蒂 |
[00:54] | you’re always nice. | 你总是那么善良 |
[00:57] | No, it’s just Daniel’s expense report. I’m done. Here. | 不 |
[01:01] | # That’s how it goes # # whenever it snows # | 这只是丹尼尔的开销报告 |
[01:05] | # The world is your snowball… # | 我已经做完了 看 |
[01:07] | No way. 8,479? | 不是吧 8479元? |
[01:11] | That’s the exact number of stars visible from earth… | 那是晴朗的夜晚 在地球上用肉眼 |
[01:14] | on an ideal night. | 能够看见的星星的总数 |
[01:16] | – How do you- – Just something I know. | – 你怎么… – 我碰巧刚好知道 |
[01:21] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[01:24] | Is that mistletoe? | 这是耐冬树吗? |
[01:25] | No, it’s just holly. | 不 |
[01:28] | # In winter, # # it’s a marshmallow world # Wow. | 这是冬青树 |
[01:38] | You know what, Betty? | 你知道吗 贝蒂 |
[01:40] | You’re just the girl I’ve been looking for. | 你正是我一直以来寻找的女孩 |
[02:15] | What time is it? | 几点钟了? |
[02:16] | Oh, my god. I’m gonna miss my plane. | 噢 老天 我要错过航班了 |
[02:20] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[02:22] | It’s been an amazing three weeks. | 这三个星期真爽 |
[02:24] | I know. It’s all been sort of intense. | 我知道 这三周可真是精彩刺激 |
[02:28] | Actually, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that. | 事实上 我正打算跟你谈谈这个 |
[02:32] | I think we should take a breather while I’m gone. | 我觉得我们应该趁 我离开的这段时间调整一下 |
[02:35] | A breather? | 调整一下? |
[02:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[02:39] | Well, time to cool off, apart- | 给大家时间冷静 分开一下 |
[02:42] | just to make sure all this is real. | 来确定这一切是不是真的 |
[02:45] | Oh, I know it’s real, Sofia. | 我知道这是真的 索菲亚 |
[02:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:49] | Oh, Daniel, what do you know from love? | 丹尼尔 你知道什么是爱吗? |
[02:54] | Your heart racing… | 你的心跳加速… |
[02:56] | palms sweating… | 掌心冒汗… |
[02:58] | can barely breathe when you see me? | 一看见我几乎不能呼吸? |
[03:01] | Actually, yeah. | 对 |
[03:02] | All of that. | 是的 全部都有 |
[03:03] | Well, that’s not love. | 这些都不是爱 |
[03:05] | That is hormones, infatuation, | 是荷尔蒙 |
[03:08] | good sex. | 意乱情迷 还有鱼水之欢 |
[03:09] | Look, this isn’t just about sex, Sofia. | 听着 这并不仅仅是性 索菲亚 |
[03:13] | Although, it has been pretty good. | 尽管我们俩很合拍 |
[03:16] | – Right? – Daniel. | – 不是吗? – 丹尼尔 |
[03:18] | Come on, I can see a life with you, Sofia. | 我能想象和你将来在一起的样子 索菲亚 |
[03:21] | Okay. | 那好 |
[03:23] | If this is all real, prove it. | 如果你是真的爱我 证明给我看 |
[03:26] | Why don’t you see other women while I’m gone? | 你为什么当我不在的时候 与别的女人来往呢? |
[03:28] | I’m giving you the green light. | 我并没介意 |
[03:31] | I’m serious. | 真的 |
[03:33] | And if you don’t get sweaty palms and all that when you’re with them, | 如果你跟别的女人在一起时 不会象和我一起时那样意乱神迷 |
[03:37] | then maybe this is real. | 那么 你也许是真的爱我 |
[03:39] | I’m not gonna cheat on you | 我不想为了证明 |
[03:41] | just to prove I love you. That’s- that’s crazy. | 我爱你而欺骗你 那… 那太疯狂了 |
[03:48] | Don’t think about it as cheating. | 不要把它想成欺骗 |
[03:51] | Think about it as proving your theory. | 你就当那是为了证明你的理论 |
[03:55] | See, I need you to convince me | 你要向我证明 |
[03:59] | that there’s only one woman | 只有一个女人 |
[04:03] | that you feel this way about- | 才能让你有这样的感觉 |
[04:05] | me. | 那就是我 |
[04:09] | It was just a dream, girl. Don’t get too freaked out by it. | 就当是个梦 姑娘 别想太多了 |
[04:12] | But I barely even know Henry. | 但我跟亨利根本不熟 |
[04:14] | I- I don’t get it. I have a boyfriend. | 我 我不懂 我有男朋友的 |
[04:16] | Did I ever tell you about my Jose Mendoza dreams? | 我有没有告诉过你 我梦见过宙斯·门德斯? |
[04:18] | Ew. That pimply guy who owns the bakery on 85th? | 那个脸上长满粉刺 在85大街有家蛋糕店的家伙? |
[04:21] | He was really into the Herbalux digestive tonics. Don’t judge. | 那是因为他太喜欢草药茶 别轻易的判断别人 |
[04:24] | Anyway, about a month ago, I had this dream. | 不管怎样 一个月前 我梦见他了 |
[04:27] | We were going at it in this big bowl of cake batter. | 梦到我们在发酵面粉的大缸里 |
[04:29] | Never mind. That’s not the point. | 别介意 这不是重点 |
[04:31] | Anyway, the point is, do you see us dating now? | 重点是 你见我们约会过吗? |
[04:34] | No, of course not. You know why? | 不 当然不 知道为什么吗 |
[04:35] | Because it was just a dream, and dreams don’t mean anything. | 因为这只是个梦 它什么意义都没有 |
[04:37] | Yeah, but Henry isn’t Jose. It-it’s different, | 但是亨利不是宙斯 他们不一样 |
[04:40] | and well, we did go on a date once. Well, lunch. | 好吧 我们曾经约会过一次 一起吃了顿午餐 |
[04:44] | Stop. You go to the Pro Buy party with Walter tonight and just forget about it. | 打住 你今晚跟沃尔特去卖场的聚会 然后忘掉这件事 |
[04:48] | Hilda, I kissed Henry. | 希尔达 我亲了亨利 |
[04:50] | In your dream. | 在你的梦里 |
[04:51] | As long as you don’t actually do anything, it’s harmless. | 只要你没有真的做什么 就没关系 |
[04:54] | Betty, we’re all tempted sometimes, right? | 贝蒂 我们时常会遭遇诱惑 不是吗? |
[04:56] | Just avoid this Henry guy, and everything will be fine. | 只要避开亨利 一切都会如常 |
[04:59] | Justin! Honey, let’s go! | 贾斯汀 宝贝儿 我们走 |
[05:04] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[05:05] | That girl has the vocal cords of a large cat. | 这丫头的嗓门跟老猫有得一拼 |
[05:07] | I heard that! | 我听到了 |
[05:09] | And the ears of whatever animal hears best. | 耳朵也跟最厉害的动物一样好使 |
[05:11] | A dolphin. It’s just something I know. | 海豚 我碰巧刚好知道 |
[05:16] | Dad, did you check in with the immigration people today? | 爸爸 你今天 跟移民局的人报到过了吗? |
[05:18] | Today, yesterday, tomorrow- | 今天 昨天 明天… |
[05:20] | isn’t it enough that they dragged me away like a criminal? | 他们把我像个犯人一样抓走 难道还不够吗? |
[05:23] | Just calm down. I’m just trying to help you. | 别生气 我只是想帮你 |
[05:26] | They sent me to some program called I.S.A.P. | 他们把我安排到 出入境管理处的一个计划里 |
[05:29] | They’re sending over a caseworker next month. | 下个月他们还要 再派一个专门的人来 |
[05:31] | Do we have to talk about this right now? | 我们一定要现在讨论这个吗? |
[05:33] | – Holidays should be about family. – Hey, watch it! | – 节日的主题应该是家庭 – 嘿 小心 |
[05:37] | What? | 怎么了? |
[05:39] | Accident- mom, Gina, Christmas tree. | 出事了 妈妈 吉娜 圣诞树 |
[05:43] | Well, it’s officially the start of the holiday season. | 节日终于正式开幕了 |
[05:46] | You ran over my Christmas tree. | 你从我的圣诞树上踩了过去 |
[05:48] | Well, I was aiming for you. | 我实际是冲你去的 |
[05:50] | Besides, you left it in the middle of the street. | 另外 你把它放在了路中间 |
[05:52] | I just took it off the tracker. | 我才把它搬下车 |
[05:54] | I had to put it somewhere when I opened the front door. | 开门的时候我必须先把它放下 |
[05:56] | The street is public property, | 街道是公共财产 |
[05:58] | unlike this house which is not, so get out! | 而这房子 它是我的 你给我出去 |
[06:01] | You better watch out. | 你最好小心 |
[06:03] | I know when you’re sleeping, and I know when you’re awake. | 我知道你什么时候睡觉 |
[06:09] | Oops. Ho, ho, ho! | 也知道你什么时候醒着 |
[06:17] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[06:18] | Love the crystal menorah next to the sterling silver Santa. So taboo. | 水晶烛台挨着银制的圣诞老人真不错 |
[06:22] | Don’t you just love the holidays? | 很有宗教味道 你不是最喜欢节日吗? |
[06:25] | They’re fabulous. | 喜欢极了 |
[06:26] | So is Nico coming home for Christmas? | 尼可会回家过圣诞吗? |
[06:29] | She’s spending the break with her father in Dubai. | 她跟她爸爸在迪拜一起过 |
[06:31] | Besides, you know Christmas mornings for me are all about | 你知道 对我而言 |
[06:34] | – martinis and valium. – Yummy. | 圣诞节的早晨 就只是马提尼酒和镇定药 真是美味 |
[06:37] | You did not just take the whole wheat bagel. | 你干吗吃我的全麦面包 |
[06:39] | You know I always eat that one. | 你知道我只吃那个 |
[06:41] | So sorry, Wil. I thought we were sharing everything | 真是不好意思 我以为我们有 一位共同的神秘朋友 |
[06:44] | now that I know about our mysterious friend. | 我们就分享一切 |
[06:47] | Right? | 不是吗? |
[06:50] | Right. | 是 |
[06:51] | That is so wrong. | 大错特错 |
[06:53] | I know, believe me. We’ve been consistently over budget every issue. | 我知道 相信我 一直以来我们每期杂志的预算都超支 |
[06:56] | We had to cut costs somewhere. | 所以我们必须在某些方面削减开支 |
[06:58] | – Boo! | – Boo! |
[07:00] | Come on. An office party at the office? Thall be fun. | 在办公室里举办同事聚会 这会很有意思的 |
[07:03] | Yeah, like waxing is fun. | 就像刮腿毛一样有意思 |
[07:06] | Thank you for your enthusiasm, Betty. | 谢谢你的热心建议 贝蒂 |
[07:08] | Actually, Betty has something to be excited about. | 事实上 贝蒂有很值得高兴的事情 |
[07:11] | She’s been offered an amazing new position at “MYW,” | 《NYW》开出了相当优厚的条件 请她去工作 |
[07:14] | and I hope she’ll consider taking it. | 我希望她考虑接受这个工作 |
[07:20] | We’ll be looking for her replacement. | 我们要找个人接替她的职位 |
[07:22] | Any of you interested, | 如果你们谁有兴趣 把简历给贝蒂 |
[07:25] | And that’s it. Thank you. | 就这样了 谢谢 |
[07:28] | Daniel, what are you doing? | 丹尼尔 你在干什么? |
[07:29] | Something you’re far too loyal to ever do. | 不这样 你永远不会做的 你太忠心了 |
[07:32] | But if I leave, who’s gonna take care of you? | 但我走了谁来帮你? |
[07:34] | Well, I guess we’ll just have to find someone as good as you. | 我想我们会找个 跟你一样尽职尽责的人 |
[07:36] | Better get started. | 最好现在就开始 好吧 我会尽力 但如果没能找到合适的人选 |
[07:37] | Well, I could try, but if I don’t find the perfect assistant, | 好吧 我会尽力 但如果没能找到合适的人选 |
[07:39] | I’m not going anywhere. I mean, there’s not enough time- | 我哪都不会去 我是说 没有足够的时间…我不知道… |
[07:42] | Betty, Betty, sometimes we all have to take leaps of faith. | 贝蒂 贝蒂 做人有时候要灵活一点 |
[07:45] | You know, you being with Sofia is the best thing for you. | 跟着索菲亚对你来说再好不过 |
[07:49] | Speaking of Sofia, I’d like to see you in my office. | 说到索菲亚 等下来我办公室 |
[07:51] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我有些话要跟你讲 |
[07:54] | Would it be inappropriate to throw a good-bye party | 举办告别晚会却不邀请她 |
[07:56] | and not invite her? | 会不会不太好? |
[07:58] | You know who would be perfect for that job? | 你知道谁是这个工作 最合适的人选吗? |
[08:00] | – Anne Hathaway. – No. Me. | 安·哈泽威 不 是我 |
[08:03] | Yeah, of course. Yeah, love your confidence. | 当然 我很欣赏你的自信 |
[08:07] | Wait a second. Sofia wants you to go out with someone else? | 等等 索菲亚要你跟别的人约会? |
[08:09] | – That doesn’t make any sense. – I know, it’s crazy. | 那毫无道理 我知道 这很疯狂 |
[08:12] | She seems to think some other woman will make my palms sweat | 但她似乎认为别的女人 也能像她那样 |
[08:14] | and my heart race the way they do for her. | 让我掌心出汗 心跳加速 |
[08:17] | Well, how do you know they won’t? | 那你怎么知道别的女人不会? |
[08:18] | Look, I-I’ve never been good at being faithful, | 听着 我从来不是个一心一意的人 |
[08:20] | but no one has ever made me feel the way Sofia does. | 但没人能像索菲亚那样 让我有如此感受 |
[08:25] | In fact, I stopped by to see Nigel on the way to work this morning. | 事实上 今早上班途中 我特意去了”奈杰尔”一下 |
[08:38] | I’m through with being a bachelor… | 我想结束单身生涯 |
[08:41] | for good. | 为了美好生活 |
[08:42] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[08:44] | Are you serious? | 你玩真的? |
[08:46] | I mean, congratulations. That’s great. | 我是说 恭喜你 这太好了 |
[08:49] | Look, I-I know what you’re thinking, | 我 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[08:52] | but I-it-it’s like they say- | 但我 就 就像他们说的那样 |
[08:55] | Well, what do they say? | 他们说什么? |
[08:57] | When you know, you know, | 当你的命之爱人出现 你的心会告诉你 |
[08:59] | and I do know. | 而我知道 我遇见她了 |
[09:01] | Well, I’m so happy for you, Daniel, and for Sofia. | 丹尼尔 我真为你和索菲亚高兴 |
[09:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:06] | You know, they are just on loan | 这些还没有付款 |
[09:08] | until I figure out which one is gonna be perfect for her. | 我要先选出最适合的一款 |
[09:12] | Well, I’m very glad to hear that you have no intention of testing out her theory | 很高兴你不打算验证索菲亚的想法 |
[09:15] | because I know how you get around beautiful women, | 因为我知道 你遇到漂亮女人时那副德行 |
[09:17] | and Belle Jolie is sending over their lingerie line today… | 今天比利·朱利亚会把他们的内衣… |
[09:20] | on their models. | 让模特穿好送过来… (愿你在《NYW》才思泉涌) |
[09:57] | Hello? | 喂? |
[09:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:00] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上到 |
[10:04] | Hey, Betty, I love your sweater. | 贝蒂 我喜欢你的毛衣 |
[10:07] | Did you make it yourself? | 你自己织的吗? |
[10:09] | Amanda, look, I need to plan a “Mode”- worthy party for $500, | 阿曼达 我要筹备一个 500元左右的《时尚》聚会 |
[10:12] | get Daniel a new assistant | 给丹尼尔找个新助理 |
[10:14] | and get Justin a signed photo of Lindsay Lohan in two days. I’m kinda busy. | 还要在两天内给贾斯汀 弄一张林德西·洛汉的签名照 我很忙 |
[10:17] | Well, today is, like, your lucky day. | 今天似乎是你的幸运日 |
[10:19] | Hire me. You know you wanna. | 让我做丹尼尔的助理吧 我知道你想的 |
[10:21] | Are you serious? After what you and Daniel have been through? | 你不是开玩笑吧 在你跟丹尼尔结束之后 |
[10:24] | What is the very first thing I ever said to you? | 我跟你说过的第一句话是什么? |
[10:28] | “Are you the before?” | 你就是他刚甩了的那个? |
[10:29] | Okay, the second thing. | 好 第二句呢 |
[10:30] | “Are you delivering something? “ | 你能送快递吗? |
[10:32] | Whatever. The point is I wanted this job | 不管怎样 我想要这个工作 |
[10:35] | way before you or Daniel ever came to “Mode. “ | 你跟丹尼尔来《时尚》之前很久就想 |
[10:38] | I have a brain to go with this beautiful body, Betty. | 我才貌双全 贝蒂 |
[10:40] | – Yeah. Okay. – Look, I can prove it to you. | 好了 我可以证明给你看 |
[10:43] | Let me help you plan the party. | 让我帮你筹备派对 |
[10:44] | I’ve got tons of connections. | 我有一大堆关系 |
[10:46] | Plus, I can get loads of free crap. | 还有 我能拉到很多免费赞助 |
[10:48] | Well, I mean, I could use the help. | 很好 我是说 我接受你的帮助 |
[10:51] | Okay, you’re on. Anything else? | 你加入了 还有别的事吗? |
[10:54] | Oh, yeah. Snow’s here. | 对了 人造雪花送来了 噢 |
[11:03] | Oh, man. I’m sorry. I- | 伙计 不好意思 我… |
[11:08] | It’s you. | – 是你 |
[11:09] | Henry, hi. | – 亨利 嗨 |
[11:11] | You got a little, um, right here. | 你粘了一点… 在这里 |
[11:17] | Gosh, I’m sorry. | 老天 |
[11:19] | That-that was very unprofessional. | 对不起 |
[11:22] | Uh, let me help you clean this up. | 我太不检点了 我帮你收拾一下 |
[11:24] | Oh, no, no, no. Don’t worry about it. | 不 不 不 不用担心 |
[11:28] | Actually, Betty, you’re just the girl I’ve been looking for. | 事实上 贝蒂 你就是我一直想追求的那种姑娘 |
[11:32] | Oh, no, um, I’m sure that there are other girls. | 不 我相信还有别的女孩子的 |
[11:35] | Uh, it’s about the party? | 是说这次聚会? |
[11:36] | I’m supposed to oversee the budget, so… | 我被派来监督预算 所以… |
[11:39] | guess I’ll be on top of you for the next couple days. | 我想这几天我会是你的临时上司 |
[11:43] | Partywise. | 只是聚会这件事上 |
[11:45] | Oh. Right. | 是的 |
[11:47] | All right. | – 那好 |
[11:48] | Okay. | – 好的 |
[12:02] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[12:20] | The models are here. | 模特们已经到了 |
[12:22] | Show them in. | 带她们进来 |
[12:23] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[12:26] | That’s my ex-girlfriend Aerin. | 那是我的前女友艾伦 |
[12:29] | She broke my heart. She was my first. | 她伤透了我的心 她是我的第一个… |
[12:32] | First supermodel. God, that girl knew how to- | 第一个超模女友 老天 那女的知道怎样能… |
[12:35] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[12:36] | Aerin, what are you doing here? | 艾伦 你在这里做什么? |
[12:39] | Taking my clothes off. | 脱衣服啊 |
[12:42] | Uh, could you give us a second? | 你能等一下吗? |
[12:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:46] | Do you need me to stay? | 需要我在这里吗? |
[12:48] | No, I’ll be fine. Just bring the rest of the models in. | 不用 我能搞定 去把其他模特带进来吧 |
[12:51] | Oh, right. That’s gonna help. | 对 那样会好一点 |
[12:59] | Amanda? No. | 阿曼达? 不行 |
[13:03] | No. No. | 不行 不行 |
[13:06] | Amanda? | 阿曼达? |
[13:09] | No. | 不行 |
[13:21] | Daniel, um, I just wanted to let you know | 丹尼尔 我只是想告诉你 |
[13:25] | that your girlfriend’s plane, uh, landed safely, | 你女朋友搭的那班飞机 已经安全降落了 |
[13:28] | and that, um, the photo department is ready for the models. | 摄影部已经准备好 为这些模特们拍照了 |
[13:32] | Okay, come on. | 很好 走吧 |
[13:38] | Okay. Bye. See you later. | 再见 |
[13:41] | # Now listen here, chipmunks # # to this advice # # You better be good # # and you better be nice… # | 一会儿见 |
[13:46] | Betty, this is Ralph. Wa! | 贝蒂 这是拉尔夫 |
[13:51] | He’s our store manager- the man whose job I one day aspire to hold. No. | 他是我们店的经理 我一直想夺他的权 |
[13:56] | Good to meet you, Betty. | 不是吧 很高兴见到你 贝蒂 |
[13:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:58] | And if anyone can fill these size 13s, it’s Walter. | 你好 如果有人能穿13号的衣服 那一定是沃尔特 |
[14:02] | This is my wife Jackie. | 这是我太太杰姬 |
[14:03] | – A pleasure. – Nice to meet you. | – 见到你很愉快 – 很高兴见到你 |
[14:06] | Hey, Paulie, let’s get one of all of us together, yeah? | 嘿 泡利 给我们拍张合影好吗? |
[14:08] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好好好 |
[14:09] | Squeeze in. | 靠近点 拍了 |
[14:12] | There we go. | 很好 |
[14:13] | – Thanks. – Got it. | |
[14:15] | Huh? Betty, welcome to the Pro Buy family. | 贝蒂 欢迎来到普罗百货大家庭 |
[14:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:19] | Walter, should we let the lovely ladies chat? | 沃尔特 咱们是不是 让两位可爱的女士们好好聊聊 |
[14:22] | Stewie made an ice luge. | 司徒威做的刨冰 |
[14:24] | Bring it! | 我们走 |
[14:27] | Betty, honey, we have so much in common. | 贝蒂 亲爱的 我们有许多共同点 |
[14:30] | I used to work in Manhattan, too-advertising- | 在我嫁给那个可爱的胖家伙以前 |
[14:32] | before I married that adorable lug. | 我在曼哈顿工作 广告业 |
[14:34] | Oh, wow. Do you still work in advertising? | 那你现在还在广告业干吗? |
[14:37] | Mm-hmm. Right here at Pro Buy. | 恩 现在在普罗百货干 |
[14:39] | The commute’s a breeze. I’m not one for lots of travel. | 上班更方便 我不喜欢来回跑 |
[14:42] | Never even been on a plane. | 我甚至没坐过飞机 |
[14:45] | Do you miss it- Manhattan? | 你怀念在曼哈顿的日子吗? |
[14:47] | Never. You’ll get tired of it, too. | 从来没有 你也会对它厌倦的 |
[14:50] | We’re Queens girls, Betty, born and bred. | 我们是皇后区的姑娘 贝蒂 土生土长 |
[14:54] | We belong here. | 我们属于这里 |
[14:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:13] | Marc? | 马克? |
[15:15] | Marc? | 马克? |
[15:26] | Hello? | – 喂? |
[15:28] | It’s me. | – 是我 |
[15:30] | Have you come up with a solution to our little problem? | 你想到怎么解决 我们的小麻烦了吗? |
[15:33] | You mean Marc? | 你是说 马克? 我正在处理 |
[15:34] | I’m working on it. He won’t be a problem much longer. | 很快就能搞定 |
[15:37] | Do what you must to shut him up. | 尽你全力让他闭嘴 |
[15:40] | Don’t worry. After I’m done, he will be silenced… | 别担心 我会让他保持沉默的 |
[15:45] | permanently. | 永远 |
[16:37] | Princess cut… | 公主造型的…黄钻 |
[16:39] | canary… | |
[16:41] | 6 carats. | 6克拉 |
[16:44] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[17:06] | – Shot? – Oh, thanks. | – 来一杯吗? – 谢谢 |
[17:13] | Jackie, can I ask you a question that’s kinda personal? | 杰姬 我能问你一个比较私人的问题吗? |
[17:18] | When did you know that Ralph was the one? | 你什么时候知道 拉尔夫就是你的真命天子呢 |
[17:21] | From the first moment. | 从第一眼看见他 |
[17:23] | He took my breath away, | 他让我喘不上气来 |
[17:26] | still does. | 现在依然如此 |
[17:28] | When did you know with Walter? | 你跟沃尔特呢? 嗯…你知道… |
[17:31] | Well, you s-see, I’m-I’m not sure that I do yet. | 我 我还不是很肯定 |
[17:35] | Oh, don’t worry, honey. There will come a time, | 别担心 |
[17:37] | and you’ll just know. | 亲爱的 时候到了你自然就会知道 |
[17:39] | Yeah, I hope so. | 是的 希望如此吧 |
[17:41] | For what it’s worth, | 如果你想知道的话 |
[17:42] | I’ve heard Walter’s sure he’s found the one. | 我听说沃尔特确信 找到了他的真命天女 |
[18:10] | Did you go to the funeral home? | 你去过殡仪馆了吗? |
[18:13] | They never delivered a casket to the mausoleum. | 他们根本没把棺材送到陵墓 |
[18:15] | A relative claimed Fey’s remains in the morgue. | 一个亲戚说菲的尸体 仍然在停尸房里 |
[18:19] | A relative? | 亲戚? |
[18:22] | It’s all I could dig up. | 这是我找到的全部资料 |
[18:28] | After all of this, Fey Sommers is really dead. | 这么说 菲·索莫斯是真的死了 |
[18:33] | Good morning, sunshine. | 早上好 美女 |
[18:35] | Brought you a little present. | 给你带了份小礼物 |
[18:37] | Whole wheat. | 全麦面包 |
[18:41] | Too late. Yesterday was carb day. | 太晚了 昨天才是吃那东西的好日子 |
[18:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:45] | So are you sticking around for the Christmas party later tonight? | 那你今晚会来圣诞晚会吗? |
[18:49] | Unfortunately. | 好倒霉啊 |
[18:52] | You’d better show up, too. | 你也得来 |
[18:54] | You never know what surprises might be in store. | 你永远不知道会出什么事? |
[18:58] | By the way, Marc, what is your home address? | 顺便问一下 马克 你家地址是什么? |
[19:03] | W- why? | 为什么问这个? |
[19:04] | Just sending a special delivery your way. | 只是想送点特别的东西给你 |
[19:10] | ‘Tis the season. | 节日嘛 |
[19:18] | Seriously, I’ve read every issue of “Mode” ever. | 真的 我看过《时尚》的每一期杂志 |
[19:21] | Did you know Danny Meade dated Fergie | 你知道丹尼·米德跟弗依约会过吗? |
[19:23] | back when she was on “Kids incorporated”? | |
[19:25] | – Oh, wow. – See? I am perfect for this job. | 看 我太适合这个工作了 |
[19:27] | Okay. We’ll let you know. | 好的 有结果了我们会通知你 |
[19:29] | – Not going so well? – Nope. | 不顺利? 是的 |
[19:31] | I don’t even think the right person for this job exists. | 我甚至不认为 真有适合这个工作的人 |
[19:33] | Well, you never know. | 谁知道呢 晚会最新进展… |
[19:35] | Party update- I got us five cases of champagne “donated” | 我从77酒吧认识的酒保那里 |
[19:38] | by this bartender I know at Double Seven’s. | 搞到了5瓶免费香摈 |
[19:40] | A friend of mine who used to work at Lizzie Grubman’s company | 我一个曾经在 莉奇·格鲁伯曼的公司工作的朋友 |
[19:42] | got us six white Christmas trees left over from Diddy’s party, | 给我们弄到了6棵白色圣诞树 那次为迪迪开舞会用剩下的 |
[19:45] | and I used to date this sculptor guy- | 我以前约会过的 那个搞雕塑的小子… |
[19:47] | would you prefer the ice sculpture be the “Mode” logo | 你喜欢用冰雕做的《时尚》标志 |
[19:49] | or a snowflake? I would go snowflake. | 还是用雪雕的? 我喜欢雪雕的 |
[19:51] | Wow. Snowflake it is. | 雪雕的不错 |
[19:53] | So I guess you can stop all that boring interviewing then, huh? | 我想你不用再为面试烦恼了 不是吗? |
[19:56] | Look, Amanda, I really appreciate the help, | 阿曼达 我真的很感谢你的帮忙 |
[20:00] | but that doesn’t erase you and Daniel. | 但这并不能把 你跟丹尼尔的过去抹得一干二净 |
[20:02] | You’re just-you’re not the right person for this job. I’m sorry. | 你只是 你只是不适合这份工作 很抱歉 |
[20:18] | Hey, Betty? | 嗨 贝蒂 |
[20:21] | Ornaments. | 装饰品 |
[20:22] | Thought it might save you a couple dollars. | 我想它们能替你省几个 |
[20:25] | Thanks, but, uh, the budget’s all set. Amanda got us some amazing deals. | 谢谢 但是预算已经弄好了 |
[20:29] | Seems like a lot of people owe her favors. | 阿曼达做了几笔好买卖 看样子很多人欠她人情 |
[20:31] | So basically, you don’t even need me. | 也就是说 你不需要我帮忙 |
[20:33] | Nope. | 是的 |
[20:36] | Hey, did you know that the snow inside these | 你知道吗? |
[20:38] | was originally particles of gold foil? | 这里面的雪花本来是一些金箔碎屑 |
[20:40] | Sounds beautiful, right? | 看上去很美 不是吗? |
[20:44] | I had never even seen real snow until I got off the plane in New York. | 在来纽约之前 我甚至没见过真正的雪 |
[20:49] | What? How? | 什么? 怎么会? |
[20:51] | Oh, uh, I grew up in the desert. Tucson. | 我在沙漠中长大 亚利桑那州东南的图森市 |
[20:55] | I used to think all snow looked like gold foil till I got here. | 我过去以为所有的雪都像金箔一样 直到我来到这里 |
[21:01] | Silly, huh? | 很傻吧? |
[21:04] | No, not at all. | 不 一点也不 |
[21:17] | Okay, “soccer ball, | 好啊 足球 |
[21:19] | “renewed subscription to ‘Martha Stewart living,’ | 续订”玛莎生活”杂志 |
[21:22] | “karaoke video game, | 卡拉ok录影带 |
[21:25] | “for grandpa never to go away”? | 祝爷爷永远和我们在一起? |
[21:28] | Oh, Justin, don’t worry. He’s gonna be… | 别担心 贾斯汀 他会… |
[21:31] | Who moved all our decorations? | 谁动过我们的装饰? |
[21:37] | And what’s Santa doing to that elf? | 圣诞老人会怎么教训 那些顽皮的精灵? |
[21:40] | This has the skank prints of Gina Gambarro all over it. | 到处都是吉娜·甘芭柔恶心的脚印 |
[21:43] | Well, you did run over her Christmas tree, | 你从人家的圣诞树上踩了过去 |
[21:45] | and Christmas is a time of love and forgiveness. | 圣诞节应当充满爱和宽容 |
[21:47] | Grow up, Tiny Tim. | 小家伙 |
[21:49] | This means war. | 成熟点吧 她这是宣战 |
[21:52] | Well, I like the claymation Rudolph best. | 我还是最喜欢科莱门申·拉道夫 |
[21:55] | You know they did that with puppets? | 知道吗 他们用木偶做的 |
[21:56] | They called it animagic. | 他们管它叫动画魔术 |
[21:58] | Just something you know? | 你只是碰巧知道这些? |
[22:01] | Yeah, I have this weird talent for remembering useless facts. | 我对记这些没用的东西比较在行 |
[22:05] | Oh, no, it’s not useless. It’s… it’s cute. | 不 这不是没用的东西 这…这很可爱 |
[22:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:20] | I’ve been meaning to ask, is this- | 我一直都想问 这是 |
[22:23] | No, uh, it’s just holly. Holly. | 这只是冬青 冬青 |
[22:26] | You know what? I need to get back to work so you should probably go. | 我想我得工作了 所以你该走了 |
[22:29] | – Uh, okay. – All right. | – 好吧 – 是的 |
[22:33] | Uh, I guess I’ll see you at the party? | 那咱们晚会上见吧? |
[22:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:46] | Here, take this. | 拿着这个 |
[22:48] | What? | 什么? |
[22:49] | It’s an ornament. Take it. | 这是装饰品 拿着 |
[22:51] | Hey, watch the hair. | 小心我的头发 |
[22:56] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[23:03] | Amanda, please just tell me that you met some rich, gorgeous stockbroker, | 阿曼达 告诉我你遇见了 一个英俊富有的股票经纪人 |
[23:07] | you’re engaged and you’re running off to Paris together. | 你们订婚了并且要一起到巴黎去 |
[23:10] | – Ooh. – Amanda! | – 阿曼达 – 怎么 那也没准 |
[23:11] | What, like that’s so impossible? | – 阿曼达 – 怎么 那也没准 |
[23:13] | That’s one of Daniel’s rings, isn’t it? | 那难道不是丹尼尔的戒指吗? |
[23:15] | Take it off! We have to put it back before he notices! | 快取下来 我们必须在他发觉前把戒指放回去 |
[23:18] | You know those things must be worth, like, hundreds of dollars. | 你知道这东西有多昂贵的 |
[23:21] | It’s stuck! | 它卡住了 |
[23:23] | Just help me get it off! | 快帮我把它弄下来 |
[23:26] | Look, I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[23:28] | but I don’t have “feelings” for Daniel anymore. | 但我现在已经对丹尼尔 没有任何感觉了 |
[23:32] | Ew. | 安娜·弗洛伊德可不会同意你的说法 |
[23:32] | Anna Freud might disagree with that. | 安娜·弗洛伊德可不会同意你的说法 |
[23:34] | What? | – 什么? – 阿曼达 你在狡辩 |
[23:34] | Amanda, you’re in denial. | – 什么? – 阿曼达 你在狡辩 |
[23:36] | Okay, I used to be all crushed out on Daniel. | 好吧 我以前是喜欢丹尼尔 |
[23:39] | I admit it. | 我承认 |
[23:41] | But when I found these rings, it was finally real. | 但现在我发现了这些戒指 他要来真的了 |
[23:44] | He’s ready to commit… | 他愿意专一 |
[23:46] | just not to me. | 对象却不是我 |
[23:53] | You can’t deny your feelings, Betty. | 你不能否认你的感觉 贝蒂 |
[23:56] | And I don’t feel anything for Daniel, | 我对丹尼尔 |
[23:59] | not anymore. | 再也没有感觉了 |
[24:00] | I am going to get this ring back to where it belongs before he finds out. | 我会在他发现之前把这戒指 |
[24:03] | I promise. | 放回它原来的地方 我保证 |
[24:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:20] | ‘Scusey. | 不好意思 |
[24:24] | 28, huh? | 28楼? |
[24:27] | Hey, you don’t know a Marc St. James, do you? | 你认识马克·圣詹姆斯吗? |
[24:31] | I hate that guy. | 我讨厌那家伙 |
[24:35] | # They have Christmas # # down in Mexico # | |
[24:38] | # A lot of places # # that you wanted to go # | |
[24:42] | # They have something # # that you don’t know # | |
[24:45] | # Santa’s gonna do the mambo, uh! # | |
[24:48] | # Santa’s doing the mambo # # this Christmas # | |
[24:51] | # Santa’s doing the mambo- # | |
[24:53] | Amanda! Thank god you’re here. | 阿曼达 谢天谢地你在这里 |
[24:56] | Are you packing heat? | 你又在放电? |
[24:58] | Always. | 一直都这样 |
[25:00] | Amanda, I’m not flirting with you. | 阿曼达 我没功夫跟你闲扯 |
[25:02] | Does anyone here have a gun? | 有谁带枪了吗? |
[25:04] | Look around. We’re a bunch of unstable, hungry, back-stabbing bitches. | 你看看周围 全是一帮饥渴难耐 阴险的骚货 |
[25:08] | Do you really think anyone would sell us guns? | 你觉得会有人卖给枪给她们吗? |
[25:10] | Just relax. Have a drink. | 放轻松点 喝杯东西吧 |
[25:12] | That’s easy for you to say. Your boss doesn’t want you dead. | 你当然说的轻松 |
[25:22] | # Mambo, Santa, mambo # | 你的老板又不想你死 |
[25:27] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:29] | Don’t spill. | 别溅出来了 |
[25:31] | You might electrocute yourself. | 小心把自己电到 |
[25:33] | I’m just joshing. | 开个玩笑 |
[25:35] | You look totally… | 你看上去相当的…容光焕发 |
[25:38] | radiant. | |
[25:39] | Seriously. | 我是说真的 |
[25:41] | Well, thank you. You, too. | 谢谢 你看上去也不错 |
[25:44] | Hey, people actually look like they’re having a good time | 看起来大家都玩得很高兴 |
[25:47] | and the office looks extraordinary. | 办公室看起来也很棒 |
[25:49] | Well, everything looks better when you dim the lights | 灯光再调暗点 你再喝点酒 |
[25:50] | and drink a bottle of champagne, trust me. | 感觉会更好 相信我 |
[25:53] | You really pulled it off. | 你说的不错 |
[25:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:55] | So does that mean you think I can do your job? | 是不是说 你觉得我能接替你的工作? |
[25:58] | Well, you’re obviously smart enough. You’ve proven that. | 你很能干 你已经证明了这一点 |
[26:01] | But that’s not the problem. | 但问题不在这儿 |
[26:03] | Daniel needs somebody who’s gonna be looking out for him, | 丹尼尔需要的是能够帮他的人 |
[26:05] | and I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 我不知道你是否注意到 |
[26:06] | but his personal life tends to get in the way of his professional life. | 他总是让自己的私生活妨碍到工作 |
[26:10] | What’s Daniel doing with McSlutty over there? | 丹尼尔跟贱梅可在那边干什么? |
[26:12] | I thought things were getting serious with Charo. | 看上去不妙 |
[26:15] | Exactly. I’ll be right back. | 完全正确 我马上回来 |
[26:16] | Wait! | 等等 |
[26:17] | Let me run interference with the trashionista tonight, | 今晚让我来搞定她 |
[26:20] | see if I can’t fill your shoes after all. # Mambo, Santa, mambo # | 看我换上你的鞋 |
[26:25] | # So you wanna mambo, Santa, mambo # # Come and mambo if you can # # Shoo-be-doo-be-doo # | 完成你未走完的路 |
[26:34] | # | # Shoo-be-doo-be-doo # |
[26:37] | Shoo-be-doo-be-doo # # Shoo-be-doo-be-doo # | |
[26:38] | # | # Shoo-be-doo-be-doo # |
[26:41] | Shoo-be-doo-be-doo # # Mambo, Santa, mambo # | |
[26:45] | # | # Shoo-be-doo-be-doo # |
[26:48] | Shoo-be-doo-be-doo # # Shoo-be-doo-be-doo # | |
[26:49] | # | # Shoo-be-doo-be-doo # # Shoo-be-doo-be-doo # # Mambo, Santa, mambo # |
[26:57] | Shoo-be-doo-be-doo # Well, here comes Santa # # with eight reindeers # # He come every time about this year # | |
[27:03] | # | # here is something # # that you don’t know… # |
[27:10] | …a heart for Wilhelmina, | 为威廉敏娜的善良 马克的勇敢 |
[27:12] | courage for Marc and a brain for Amanda. | 还有阿曼达的智慧 干杯 |
[27:19] | Marc? | 马克? |
[27:22] | You never saw me. | 你没见过我 |
[27:45] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[27:59] | Ow! | |
[28:01] | Betty? Are you okay? | 贝蒂 你没事吧? |
[28:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[28:08] | Oh, there it is! Just… | 在这儿呢… |
[28:14] | I was just making sure that everybody was being safe. | 我只是想确保所有人都有安全措施 |
[28:16] | You know, office party hook ups and… | 你知道 公司聚会容易… |
[28:20] | That’s very responsible of you. | 你很尽责 |
[28:23] | – You need some help? – Yeah. | 需要帮忙吗? |
[28:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:30] | Hey, you should come back to the party. | 你该回去和大家一起 |
[28:32] | Uh, beauty is making snow angels. | 他们在用雪做雪人天使 |
[28:35] | Well, in the plastic snow. | 虽然是塑料雪 |
[28:37] | I just came for this. | 我是来拿这个的 |
[28:45] | – All right. – Okay. | 那好吧 好的 |
[28:46] | – Have fun. – You, too. | – 玩得愉快 – 你也是 |
[28:50] | Santa, I’ve got a thing for men with beards. | 圣诞老人 我有东西要给长胡子的男人 |
[28:54] | Christina, that’s a fake beard. | 克里斯蒂娜 那是假胡子 |
[28:56] | This way. | 这边 |
[29:04] | Oh, god, I thought it was bad enough watching Santa come down the chimney! | 老天 我以为看见圣诞老人 从烟囱里下来就够糟糕了 |
[29:07] | Marc. | 马克 |
[29:10] | Well, hello there. | 嗨 你好 |
[29:12] | We’ve been looking all over for you. Please come with us. | 我们在到处找你 请跟我们走吧 |
[29:17] | Love to. | 乐意至极 |
[29:22] | There you are. | 你在这儿 |
[29:26] | Here I am. | 我在这儿 |
[29:29] | Doing a little research? | 还在研究? |
[29:30] | Actually, I just, um, read it for the articles. | 事实上 我只是在读文章 |
[29:35] | That’s really funny. | 真有意思 |
[29:37] | You know, um… | 你知道吗? |
[29:40] | I’m actually wearing those right now. | 我现在正穿着这个 丹尼尔 |
[30:01] | Daniel! Aah! Aah! I need you! There’s a fire in the- | 我需要你的帮助 着火了…去他妈的吧 别亲那个贱货 |
[30:05] | Oh, screw it. Just stop kissing that tramp! | 你已经订婚了 |
[30:08] | You are practically engaged. | 看啊 一点汗都没有 |
[30:11] | Look at that. | 对不起 |
[30:12] | Dry as a bone. | 艾伦 你…你很漂亮 |
[30:15] | I’m sorry, Aerin. You’re-you’re beautiful. | 我知道 但我爱上别人了 |
[30:18] | I know. | 她? |
[30:19] | But I’m in love with someone else. | 我相信 我们三个可以一起… |
[30:21] | Her? | 做出点事情来 |
[30:23] | ‘Cause I’m sure the three of us could, uh, work something out. | 不 不是她 |
[30:29] | Uh, no! Not-not her. | 算了 |
[30:32] | Whatever. There’s other men at this party, you know? | 派对上不是还有别的男人吗 |
[30:49] | I am so good. | 我太棒了 |
[30:51] | Are you girls still playing that little game? | 你们这些姑娘 还在玩那样的小把戏吗? |
[30:53] | This is not a game, papi. | 老爸 这不是游戏 |
[30:55] | You know, Gina’s parents won a cruise to Alaska | 吉娜的父母在超市促销中 |
[30:58] | in a supermarket sweepstakes. | 中了大奖 阿拉斯加游 |
[31:00] | They’re gone for a week. | 他们要离开一个星期 |
[31:03] | Maybe you should give her a break. You know, forgive, forget. | 也许你该让着她点 比如原谅 或者忘记那些事情 |
[31:06] | – A little holiday spirit? – Yeah, right. | 有点节日精神 是 好的 |
[31:10] | Santa? | 是圣诞老人吗? |
[31:14] | Well, if it isn’t the bitch who stole Christmas. | 这不是那个 想在圣诞节偷东西的婊子吗? |
[31:17] | Ow! I think it’s broken. | 我的腿可能断了 |
[31:19] | Well, I hope it was worth it. | 我希望你的腿断的值 |
[31:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:25] | Why does it always have to be such a comp- | 为什么咱们俩 |
[31:28] | competition with you, Gina? | 总是较劲呢 吉娜? |
[31:30] | Why? Are you serious? | – 为什么? – 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[31:33] | Hilda, we have been competing | 希尔达 |
[31:35] | ever since you stole my “electric youth” routine | 从你抢了 一直都属于我的”放电美少女” |
[31:37] | and won miss junior teen Queens. | 和2年级选美皇后开始 我们就在较劲了 |
[31:39] | I can never win with you. | 我从没赢过你 |
[31:41] | I guess I should just stop trying. | 我想我该放弃了 |
[31:44] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:48] | Why don’t you come inside? You need to get some ice on that. | 为什么你不进屋里来呢? 你需要冰敷 |
[31:52] | Come on, we got eggnog… | 来吧 我们有蛋酒 |
[31:55] | and brandy. | 和白兰地 |
[31:59] | It’s a Christmas miracle! | 真是圣诞奇迹 |
[32:09] | Well, will you give it to him already? | 好了 你打算给他了吗? |
[32:13] | Willie, please. I didn’t mean anything that I said, ever. | 威莉 求你了 我说那话没有什么别的意思 |
[32:17] | In fact, I will never say anything again, if that’s what you want. | 如果你需要 我什么都不会再说了 |
[32:26] | Merry Christmas, Marc. | 圣诞快乐 马克 |
[32:28] | Huh? What? This? | 啊? 什么? 这个? |
[32:30] | It’s a 2007-fresh off the lot. | 这是2007年的最新款 |
[32:33] | It’s Jody Pennette, Pennette auto mall. | 我是乔迪·佩耐特 佩耐特销售行的 |
[32:40] | This is… bigger than my apartment. | 这 这比我的公寓还要大 |
[32:48] | Are you trying to, uh… buy my silence? | 你是想收买我 让我闭嘴吗? |
[32:52] | ‘Cause that’s a definite possibility. | 因为这很奏效 |
[32:57] | So I think I found you your new assistant. | 我想我给你找到了一个新助理 |
[33:01] | Really? | 是吗? |
[33:02] | Who? | 谁啊? |
[33:03] | Well, this might come as a surprise to you, but… | 也许这对你来说有点意外 但… |
[33:06] | it’s Amanda. | 是阿曼达 |
[33:07] | Amanda who? | 阿曼达 她是谁? |
[33:09] | Amanda-pretty blonde, kind of a bitch, | 阿曼达 漂亮的金发小妞 有点三八 |
[33:12] | sits at the big circular desk? | 坐那个大圆桌的 |
[33:14] | Mmm… nope. Doesn’t ring a bell. | 不 还是没印象 |
[33:17] | I’m serious. | 我很认真的 |
[33:19] | Look, Daniel, I wouldn’t leave if I didn’t know there was someone here | 听着 丹尼尔 |
[33:21] | to protect you. | 如果没有人来帮你 我是不会离开的 |
[33:23] | And, tonight, Amanda proved that she can. | 而今晚 阿曼达证明了她可以做到 |
[33:25] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[33:26] | She did. | 她做到了 |
[33:29] | So… if you’re serious about this, then… | 如果你是认真的话 那么… |
[33:34] | I guess this is good-bye. | 我想我是时候离开了 |
[33:44] | You’ve earned it. | 你应得的 (贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 总编助理) |
[34:07] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[34:11] | But thank you… | 但谢谢你…所做的一切 |
[34:14] | for everything. | |
[34:17] | I’m very proud of you, Betty. | 我为你骄傲 贝蒂 |
[34:28] | You know, you’ve… | 你知道吗 你… |
[34:31] | you’re destined for bigger things than this. | 你的未来远不仅如此 |
[34:56] | Wait, so… the other gifts, | 等等 |
[34:59] | that wasn’t you? | 那 那份礼物不是你给的? |
[35:01] | Uh, what other gifts? | 什么礼物 |
[35:04] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[35:06] | Merry Christmas, Daniel. | 圣诞快乐 丹尼尔 |
[35:08] | Merry Christmas, Betty. | 圣诞快乐 贝蒂 |
[35:46] | Sofia, hi. | 索菲亚 嗨 |
[35:47] | Uh, I’ve got something to tell you. | 我有话要跟你说 |
[35:54] | You do take my breath away. | 你让我呼吸急促 |
[35:59] | You make my heart beat faster. | 你让我心跳加速 |
[36:04] | You make my palms sweat. | 你让我的掌心冒汗 |
[36:08] | But that doesn’t mean I don’t love you. | 但这并不说明我不爱你 |
[36:12] | It means I do. | 这恰恰说明 我爱你 |
[36:18] | Sometimes your heart knows things | 有时候 |
[36:21] | your mind can’t explain. | 心里的事是无法表白的 |
[36:25] | And my heart… doesn’t race for anyone else. | 而我的心 只为你跳动 |
[36:30] | I love you, Sofia. | 我爱你 索菲亚 |
[36:40] | It’s, um, Daniel, by the way. | 我是 丹尼尔 |
[37:27] | Betty! Betty! Where are you going? | 贝蒂! 不好意思 贝蒂 你要去哪儿? |
[37:38] | Oh, I swear to god! | 这个 如果你用亮一点的颜色… 我保证 只一小会儿 |
[37:41] | – That is impossible! – No, it ain’t. | – 我不可能涂那个的 – 不 这不难看 |
[37:43] | Justin, does this need more glitter? | 贾斯汀 这个还需要亮片吗? |
[37:45] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[37:46] | Oh, my god, okay, hold on… show me. | 当然 老天啊 等等 做给我看 |
[37:49] | Okay, you start over here. | 好的 从这边开始 |
[37:51] | Did hell freeze over? | 难道地狱结冰了? |
[37:54] | – Anyway, I just don’t understand. – You start at the middle… | – 我还是没弄清楚 – 你从中间开始 |
[38:06] | Is there an easier way to do that? | 没有容易点的方法吗? |
[38:08] | Well, I was gonna wait for it to melt, but, uh… | 我本来想等到它融化的 但… |
[38:12] | So… | 那个… |
[38:14] | Betty thinks you should be my new assistant. | 贝蒂觉得你适合做我的助理 |
[38:17] | Really? | 是吗? |
[38:19] | Yep. | 是的 |
[38:21] | I do, too. | 我也这么认为 |
[38:23] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[38:24] | You’re more than just a pretty face, Amanda, even I know that. | 真的吗? 阿曼达 你不仅仅长的漂亮 这点连我都知道 |
[38:29] | So what do you think, | 那么你怎么想 |
[38:31] | can we do this, | |
[38:33] | work together? | 我们可以一起工作吗? |
[38:34] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[38:36] | Professionals. | 我们都很职业 |
[38:39] | Professionals. | 很职业 |
[38:47] | Looks like I missed some party. | 看样子我没赶上晚会 |
[38:52] | Ted Lebeau… | 泰德… |
[39:05] | Hey, juanita, move your feet. | 把脚拿开 |
[39:11] | So what’s eating you? | 在吃什么呢? |
[39:13] | Ha ha. | 哈! 哈! |
[39:15] | Hilda, what if I’m 45 | 希尔达 |
[39:18] | and I’ve still never been on a plane? | 如果我45岁了 还没坐过飞机怎么办 |
[39:20] | If you wanna fly on a plane, you’re gonna fly on a plane. | 如果你想坐飞机那就坐飞机 |
[39:23] | You’re a dreamer, Betty. | 贝蒂 你是个有梦想的人 |
[39:24] | And look at you- you’re 22 years old, you already work at “Mode. “ | 看看你自己 你才22岁就已经在《时尚》工作了 |
[39:28] | You can do anything. | 没有什么你做不到 |
[39:30] | Well, I sure hope you’re right… | 希望你是对的 |
[39:33] | about everything. | 我无所不能 |
[39:35] | What is that? Let me see. | 那是什么? |
[39:40] | Walter loves you so much, Betty. | 沃尔特真的很爱你 贝蒂 |
[39:43] | I wish you could appreciate that a little bit more. | 我希望你能更加珍惜 |
[39:46] | I do. | 我有 |
[39:48] | I just wanna know for sure. | 我只是想要更确定 |
[39:50] | You know, like… | 就像… |
[39:53] | like when you heart races and your palms sweat? | 就像你会心跳加快 手心冒汗? |
[39:57] | Have you been drinking the Herbalux extreme energy tea? | 你试过草药茶饮料吗? |
[40:03] | That’s probably Walter. | 可能是沃尔特 |
[40:06] | Ho, ho, ho. | |
[40:08] | Hey, Walter, merry Christmas! | 沃尔特 圣诞快乐 |
[40:09] | Hey, uh… how come your Christmas lights spell “Hilda sucks?” | 为什么你们的圣诞灯上 写着”该死的希尔达”呢? |
[40:13] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[40:17] | So you’re ready for your last present? | 准备好收今年圣诞节的 |
[40:21] | Ta da! | 最后一份礼物了吗? |
[40:22] | Walter! You? | 沃尔特! |
[40:25] | You’ve been… | 你..你… |
[40:26] | Yeah, well, Daniel helped me sneak the other presents into the office. | 丹尼尔帮我悄悄的 把另一份礼物放进了办公室 |
[40:29] | I wanted it to be a surprise. | 我希望它能给你一个惊喜 |
[40:38] | Hello. | 喂 |
[40:39] | Hi, is Betty there? | 喂 你好 请问贝蒂在吗? |
[40:41] | – Yeah, who’s calling? – It’s Henry. | 在 请问你是谁? |
[40:44] | Her, uh… friend from work. | 我是亨利 她在公司的朋友 |
[40:50] | Hello? Are you still there? | 喂? 你还在听吗? |
[40:52] | Yeah, sorry, um… | 对不起 我还在听 |
[40:54] | Actually, you know, Betty’s busy. Can I take a message? | 贝蒂现在很忙 我能帮你带口信给她吗? |
[40:57] | Yes, please. Tell her, about the party, uh… | 是的 请告诉她 在晚会上… |
[41:04] | You know what? | 其实 |
[41:06] | I just wanted to let her know that Rudolph’s on tomorrow night. | 我只是想告诉她明天晚上上演拉道夫 |
[41:10] | She can call me if she wants to watch it, | 如果她想看 麻烦请她回电话给我 |
[41:13] | you know… together. | 我们…一起去看 |
[41:16] | Uh, okay, I’ll tell her. | 好的 我会告诉她 |
[41:19] | Thanks, bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[41:30] | I know that you think I don’t “get” your new life in Manhattan, but… | 我知道你觉得我不能理解 你在曼哈顿的新生活… |
[41:36] | I wanna try. I… | 但我会努力 我… |
[41:39] | I wanna be a part of it. | 我想成为你生活的一部分 |
[41:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:57] | Ooh, candy canes! Yummy. | 棒棒糖 真好吃 |
[41:59] | Don’t you just love Christmas? | 圣诞节真不错 |