时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | (Woman) Dr. Dredski To Pathology. | |
[00:00] | Dr. Dredski To Pathology. | |
[00:00] | Oh! | |
[00:00] | Previously On “Ugly Betty”… | |
[00:02] | (Betty) I Got It. Here It Is. | 我找到了 在这 |
[00:05] | (Betty And Christina) Who Is That? (Wilhelmina) You Surprise Me,Betty. | – 那是谁? – 你真让我吃惊呀 Betty |
[00:07] | Breaking Into My Apartment? I Was Just There For The Book. | – 潜入我的公寓? – 我去那只是为了拿书 |
[00:10] | I Didn’t Mean To Hear Anybody Having Sex. Dwayne And I Are Dear Old Friends. | – 我不是有意听到有人做爱的 – Dwayne和我是多年的好朋友了 |
[00:14] | That Had Nothing To Do With Bradford. | 那和Bradford没有关系 |
[00:16] | Keep Your Mouth Shut And Your Old Man Comes Home. | 管好你的嘴 你爸就能回来了 |
[00:20] | So Lie To Daniel? Not Lie, Just Don’t Say Anything. | – 那要我对Daniel撒谎? – 不是撒谎 什么都别说 |
[00:24] | Hidin’ Out In The Hamptons Sure Do Beat | 躲在Hampton家 肯定比那个布朗克斯的房子强 我想见我的孩子们 |
[00:25] | That Crack House In The Bronx. (Voice Breaks) I Want To See My Children. | |
[00:28] | Look,They’re A Family. Let’s Go To Italy. | 看见没 他们是一家人了 我们去意大利吧 |
[00:33] | I Object! (Guests Gasp) | 我反对! |
[00:35] | Edyou Wait Till Now To Tell Me? You’re Fired. | 你直到现在才告诉我? 你被解雇了 |
[00:38] | That Woman Doesn’t Love You. Get Out Of My Way. | – 那个女人根本不爱你 – 让开 |
[00:41] | From This Day– | 从今天开始… |
[00:44] | (Alexis) Dad! | 爸爸! |
[00:45] | Someone Call 9-1-1. | 帮忙拨911 |
[00:46] | Don’t You Dare Die! | 你不准死! |
[00:55] | This Is Suzuki St. Pierre With More Meade Madness. | 我是Suzuki St. Pierre 带来更多Meade家族混乱的消息 |
[00:59] | While There’s No Actual News To Report On The Condition | 虽然现在还没有关于出版业大亨 |
[01:01] | Of Publishing Tycoon Bradford Meade, | Bradford Meade病情的报道 |
[01:03] | There’s Plenty Of Gossip And Innuendo, | 但是绯闻谣言已经满天飞了 |
[01:05] | And That’s Good Enough For Me. | 对我来说真是好消息 |
[01:08] | Oh,My God,Alexis. | 哦 我的天呀 Alexis |
[01:10] | How Are You? How–How’s Your Dad? | 你还好吧? 你爸爸怎么样了? |
[01:12] | He’s,Uh… He’s Still Unconscious. | 他… 他还处于昏迷状态 |
[01:15] | It Was A Massive Heart Attack. | 是急性心脏病突发 很严重 |
[01:17] | Alexis,The Doctor Wants To Talk To Us. | Alexis 医生找我们 |
[01:19] | Hey,Thanks For Coming. | 嘿 感谢你的到来 |
[01:21] | Of Course,Daniel,I– | 当然了 Daniel 我… |
[01:22] | It Means A Lot To Me To Have You Here. (Man) Of Course. | – 你能来对我来说意义非凡 – 应该的 |
[01:25] | (Daniel) Come On. | 快点 |
[01:31] | I Don’t Think He Saw You. | 我觉得他没看到你 |
[01:33] | No,He Saw Me. | 不 他看见我了 |
[01:36] | He Hates Me. | 他讨厌我 |
[01:38] | I Really Am Fired. | 我真的被解雇了 |
[01:40] | What Are You Gonna Do Now? | 那你现在怎么办? |
[01:44] | Clean Out My Desk. | 清理自己的办公桌 |
[01:51] | Um,Hello? | 呃 你好 |
[01:54] | Oh,Hey. | 哦 嘿 |
[01:55] | I Know You. Betty Suarez. | 我认识你 Betty Suarez |
[01:57] | I’m L’amanda. Weekend Security. | 我是L’amanda 周末的保安 |
[01:59] | La-Manda? | |
[02:00] | Mm-Hmm. | 对的 |
[02:01] | That’s Funny,’Cse,Uh, The Girl Who Normally Sits Here, | 真有意思 平时坐在这工作的女孩 |
[02:03] | Her Name Is A-Manda. Well,I’m Better. | – 她的名字叫A-Manda – 我的更好听 |
[02:06] | So,Uh, I See You The Girl | 我看到你在 |
[02:07] | That’s Datin’ That Henry Grubstick. | 和Henry Grubstick约会 |
[02:10] | You Know,He Sometime Come In Here On Saturday’] | 周六他有时候会来 |
[02:12] | Yeah,I Mean,I Guess He’s Kinda My Boyfriend. | 是呀 我是说 我想他是我男朋友 |
[02:14] | He Sure Is Sweet. I Call Him Sugarstick. | 他的确很贴心 我叫他甜心棒 |
[02:18] | Like To Lick Some Of That. You Ever Try? | 想去舔舔看 你试过了吗? |
[02:21] | Um,Well,We Kiss… | 呃 我们接过吻… |
[02:25] | And Other Things. | 还做过其他的事情 |
[02:27] | Wow,Uh,It’s Quiet Here On The Weekends. | 周末这里真冷清 |
[02:30] | Just Like I Like It. Why Are You In Here? | 我就喜欢冷清 你来这里干嘛? |
[02:32] | Oh,I’m Cleaning Out My Desk. | 我来清理自己的办公桌的 |
[02:35] | I Got Fired. | 我被炒鱿鱼了 |
[02:36] | Rough. Sugarstick Know? | 真惨 甜心棒知道了吗? |
[02:38] | No,Actually, I Haven’t Told Him. | 不知道 实际上我还没告诉他 |
[02:41] | Oh,Well, I May Have A Shot. | 我也许有机会了 |
[02:43] | Men Like A Woman With A Job. | 男人喜欢有工作的女人 |
[02:46] | Okay,I’m,Uh,Gonna… | 好吧 我去… |
[02:48] | Well,Take Care Of Your Business,Sister. | 忙你的事儿吧 小妹妹 |
[03:03] | You’ve Had A Rough Year At This Place,Too. | 你在这也熬了一年了 |
[03:06] | Hey,That’s My Bunny. | 嘿 那是我的兔子 |
[03:10] | Oh,My God,It’s Me. | 哦 我的老天哪 是我自己 |
[03:14] | You’re… Me. | 你是… 我 |
[03:18] | I… I Don’t Understand. | 我… 我不明白 |
[03:22] | (Gasps) Are You My Ghost? Am I Dead? | 你是我的鬼魂吗? 我死了吗? |
[03:24] | They Buried In My Poncho? | 他们把我和披风一起埋了? |
[03:25] | No,It’s My First Day Of Work,And– | 不 这是我第一天上班 |
[03:28] | Hey,You’re Me In The Future. | 嘿 你就是将来的我 |
[03:31] | (Gasps) Tell Me What Happens. Am I Running The Magazine? | 告诉我发生的事情 我是不是杂志的负责人? |
[03:34] | No. You Get Fired And Leave In Disgrace. | 不 你被炒鱿鱼了 带着耻辱离开 |
[03:38] | (Chuckles) Yeah,Right. That’s Funny. | 是呀 说得对 很有意思 |
[03:39] | Hey,I’ve Been Looking For That. | 嘿 我一直在找那个 |
[03:40] | I Thought Amanda Took It. | 我以为Amanda拿走了呢 |
[03:42] | I Just Met Her. She Seems Kind Of Mean, | 我刚认识她 她有点刻薄 |
[03:44] | But Maybe Shs Just Having A Bad Day. | 也许是今天不顺心吧 |
[03:46] | No,She’s Mean. But I Need That Back. | 不 她的确很刻薄 我要把兔子拿回来 |
[03:49] | I’m Packing All My Things Up. Hold On. | – 我在打包自己的东西 – 等等 |
[03:51] | You Mean You Actually Got Fired? | 你是说你真的被解雇了? |
[03:54] | How Did That Happen? | 怎么会发生那种事呢? |
[03:57] | (Sighs) I Lied To Daniel, And He Found Out. | 我对Daniel撒谎了 他发现了 |
[04:00] | You Lied? | 你撒谎? |
[04:01] | I Had To. | 我不得已 |
[04:02] | Wilhelmina Caught Me Breaking Into Her Apartment | Wilhelmina抓住我潜入她家 |
[04:04] | To Steal The Book. Whoa,Wait. | – 去偷书了 – 慢着 |
[04:06] | You Broke Into An Apartment And Stole Something? Look,I Was Just Doing My Job. | – 你潜入她家去偷东西? – 听着 我只是在做自己本职工作而已 |
[04:10] | Wow. What’s Happened To You? I Mean,You’ve Changed. | 你是怎么了? 我是说 你变了 |
[04:13] | I Barely Even Recognize You Except For The Braces, | 除了牙套我几乎都认不出你来 |
[04:15] | And God,When Are We Getting Those Off? | 天哪 我们什么时候把那个摘下来? |
[04:18] | Look, I Have Not Changed, | 听着 我没变 |
[04:20] | And Gosh,You Ask A Lot Of Questions. | 见鬼了 你的问题好多 |
[04:23] | Well,Only Because I Can’t Imagine | 只是因为我无法想像 |
[04:25] | How You’re Doing The Things You’re Doing. | 你会做那些事情 |
[04:27] | We’re Just Not That Kind Of Girl. | 我们不是那种女孩 |
[04:33] | Look,You’re A Sweet Kid,Okay? | 你是个很听话的孩子 好吗? |
[04:36] | But You’re Young And Naive, | 但是你还年轻 还太天真 |
[04:37] | And It’s A Lot Trickier Than You Think. | 外面的世界比你想象的要狡猾的多 |
[04:39] | Well,I Don’t See What’s So Tricky About It. | 我才没觉得有多狡猾呢 |
[04:41] | I Mean,If It’s So Hard To Be A Good Person In This Place, | 我的意思是 如果在这里做一个好人那么难 |
[04:43] | Well,Then Maybe It’s A Good Thing We’re Leaving. (Scoffs) | 离开也许对我们来说是好事 |
[04:47] | (Christina) Betty. | |
[04:53] | Christina,Are You Real? | Christina 是你本人吗? |
[04:57] | Are We Done With This Game Then? Yeah. | – 这个游戏你玩够了吗? – 好了 |
[05:01] | I Came To Help You Pack Up Your Things. | 我是来帮你打包东西的 |
[05:02] | I Thought This Might Be A Bit Hard For You. | 我想这对你来说还是有点勉强 |
[05:05] | Christina,Have I Changed… | Christina 我有变吗… |
[05:09] | Since I First Started At “Mode”? | 自从我最初在Mode工作以来? |
[05:11] | Well,I Think It’s Hard Not To Change. | 我觉得要不改变很难吧 |
[05:14] | I Don’t Know. It’s This Place. | 我不知道 可能是这个地方 |
[05:16] | It Does Something To You. | 它对你起了什么作用 |
[05:21] | Can You Believe This Is Even Happening? | 你能相信会发生这种事吗? |
[05:22] | Bradford Seemed Fine. No,And He’s Still Handsome | – Bradford看起来很健康 – 错 他仍然很帅气 |
[05:25] | In,Like,A Sean Connery Kind Of Way. | 像Sean Connery一样的帅气 |
[05:27] | Why Is It Always Sadder When Tragedy Strikes Hot People? | 为什么帅哥们的悲惨遭遇 总是更令人难过呢? |
[05:30] | No,I Want You To Get The Hell Out Of Here! | 不 我要你给我出去! |
[05:32] | (Wilhelmina) Daniel, Let’s Not Make A Scene. Intensive Care Is For Family Members, | – Daniel 别把事情闹得那么大 – 加护病房只允许家人进来 |
[05:36] | And Since You Never Married My Father, | 既然你没和我父亲结成婚 |
[05:38] | You’re Not Part Of The Family. Stay Out. | 你就不是家里的一份子 滚出去 |
[05:48] | (Laughs) I’m Sorry You All Had To See That. | 不要意思让你们见笑了 |
[05:52] | I Caught Him Poking Around The Morphine Drawer. | 我抓到他在放吗啡抽屉附近徘徊 |
[05:55] | I Swear,Underneath It All, He’s Still A Good Boy. | 我发誓 不管怎样 他还是一个好孩子 |
[05:58] | Marc,Get The Car. On It. | – Marc 去拿车 – 这就来 |
[06:00] | All Right,People, Get Out Of The Way. | 好了 大伙 别挡路 |
[06:01] | I Got A Very Important Person Here. | 这里有个大人物呢 |
[06:03] | Come On,You Wanna Earn The Badge? Let’s Go. | 你想得到徽章吗? 我们走 |
[06:05] | Out Of The Way, Looky-Loos. | 让开 看热闹的人 |
[06:06] | My Name Is Marc St. James, | 我的名字是Marc St. James |
[06:07] | And I’m Playing A Part In This Drama. | 我在这出戏里扮演一个角色 |
[06:11] | Bradford Meade’s To-Die-For Cavalli Suit | Bradford Meade的Cavalli西装寿衣 |
[06:13] | May Have Been Just That. | 可能就是这件了 |
[06:14] | The Publishing Tycoon Was Rushed | 这位出版业大亨被紧急送往 |
[06:16] | To St. Gavan’s Hospital Following His Collapse, | St. Gavan医院 在他发病之后 |
[06:18] | But Mr. Meade Arrived Sans Said Suit. Where Ist? | 到场的Meade先生的儿子们说 西装在哪呢? |
[06:22] | Rumors Abound It’s Being Auctioned On The Internet | 有传闻说这套西装已经 现身在网络上拍卖了 |
[06:25] | Where Bids Are As High As $600,000… | 出价高达60万美元 |
[06:27] | I’m Just Wanna Check On The Football Score. Football? | – 我想看看橄榄球的比分 – 橄榄球? |
[06:29] | Bradford Meade Is In The Hospital. | Bradford Meade还在医院呢 |
[06:31] | I’m Sure All The Games Have Been Canceled. | 我肯定那些比赛已经取消了 |
[06:33] | Hello. Any News On Mr. Meade? | 大家好 Meade先生有什么消息吗? |
[06:36] | They Still Haven’t Found The Suit. No,I Mean, How Is Mr. Meade? | – 他们还没找到那套西装 – 不是这个 我是说Meade先生情况如何? |
[06:39] | Well,He’s In A Robin’s Egg Blue Hospital Gown | 他穿着一件红襟鸟蛋蓝色的病号服 |
[06:42] | With White Piping. | 还吊着盐水呢 |
[06:43] | They Say He’s Still Unconscious. | 他们说他还处于昏迷状态 |
[06:45] | What Is That? Uh,My Things From The Office. | – 那是什么? – 我办公室里的东西 |
[06:49] | Oh,My Baby. | 哦 我可怜的孩子 |
[06:51] | I’m So Sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[06:53] | I Know How Much This Job Meant To You. | 我知道这份工作对你的意义有多大 |
[06:55] | It’s Okay,Dad. I’m Okay. | 这没什么 老爸 我没事 |
[06:58] | Give Me Daniel’s Number. | 给我Daniel的号码 |
[07:00] | I’ll Tell Him The Only Reason You Lied To Him | 我来向他解释 你对他隐瞒Wilhelmina偷情事件的唯一原因 是为了让我能从墨西哥回来 |
[07:01] | About Wilhelmina’s Affair Was To Get Me Home From Mexico. | |
[07:03] | Dad,No. Look,It’s– It’s Probably All For The Best. | 老爸 不用了 听着 也许这样对大家都好 |
[07:07] | Good For You,Honey. | 做得好 亲爱的 |
[07:09] | Next,You Join A Gym And Get Smoking Hot. | 下一步 你去健身房锻炼 变成超级惹火的大美女 |
[07:12] | Then When You Run Into Daniel, | 等下次你碰到Daniel |
[07:14] | He’ll Be Begging You To Come Back. | 他肯定会求你回去的 |
[07:16] | That’s The Way I Always Play It. | 这就是我的伎俩 |
[07:20] | Mija, You Okay? | 女儿 你还好吧? |
[07:24] | I’ve Just– | 我只是… |
[07:25] | I’ve Been Thinking About This Last Year, | 我去年开始就一直在想 |
[07:29] | And… Dad,I’ve Done Things That I Never Thought I’d Do. | 老爸 我做了一些从未预料过的事情 |
[07:33] | And I Was The One Person Daniel Trusted. | 我曾是Daniel唯一相信的人 |
[07:37] | I Let Him Down. | 我让他失望了 |
[08:00] | Hello,Betty. So Much For My Nap. | – 你好呀 Betty – 我的午觉就到此为止了 |
[08:18] | Mrs. Meade,You’re Alive And In My Bedroom. | Meade夫人 你还活着呀 还在我的卧室里 |
[08:22] | Actually, In Our Last Hideout, | 实际上 在我们最后的藏身处 |
[08:23] | We Had Separate Rooms And A Fireplace. | 我们有不同的房间还有壁炉呢 |
[08:26] | Um,Okay,Uh,I Don’t Even Know Who You Are, | 呃 我甚至都不知道你是谁 |
[08:29] | But You Can’t Be Here. | 不过你不能在这里 |
[08:31] | Betty,I’m Leaving The Country Tonight, | Betty 我今晚就出国了 |
[08:34] | But I Need A Favor. | 但是我需要你帮忙 |
[08:35] | Um,No. No,I-I Can’t Help You Get Out Of The Country. | 不 不 我可不能帮你逃出国 |
[08:38] | You’re A Felon. You Could Get Us All In Trouble, | 你是重罪犯 你这样会给我们都惹来麻烦的 |
[08:40] | And My Father Just Became A Citizen. | 我父亲刚拿到绿卡的 |
[08:43] | Here,I Can Give You A Hat. What About This Sweater? I Like This. | – 给 我可以送你一个帽子 – 这件毛衣怎么样? 我喜欢这件 |
[08:48] | It’s Not For Me. It’s For My Children. | 不是为我自己 是为了我的孩子们 |
[08:50] | I Told You, They Gon’ Be Fine. | 我和你说过了 他们会没事的 |
[08:52] | They White. | 他们是白人 |
[08:54] | I Need To Find Out If Bradford’s Changed The Will. | 我要搞清楚Bradford是否改了遗嘱 |
[08:57] | If Wilhelmina Got To Him, | 如果Whilhelmina耍手段的话 |
[08:58] | He May Have Left Her The Company. | 他可能会把整间公司都留给她 |
[09:00] | And I Can’t Disappear Without Knowing | 我的孩子们没有被照顾好 |
[09:02] | My Children Are Taken Care Of. | 我是不会走的 |
[09:03] | How Am I Supposed To Know Anything About Bradford’s Will? | 我怎么会知道Bradford遗嘱的内容呢? |
[09:06] | I Will Tell You Where It Is And How To Get It. | 我会告诉你具体位置 以及如何拿到遗嘱 |
[09:08] | It’s Right In His Office. | 就在他办公室里 |
[09:10] | No. I Don’t Know. Mrs. Meade,I Don’t Know. | 不 我不知道 Meade夫人 我不知道 |
[09:13] | I Mean This Is Exactly The Type Of Thing | 我是说 这正是我该 |
[09:14] | I Need To Stop Doing. | 停止做的事情 |
[09:17] | Why Would You Stop Helping People You Care About? | 你为什么要停止为了你在乎的人而付出呢? |
[09:20] | I Thought You And Daniel Were Friends. | 我以为你和Daniel是朋友 |
[09:23] | You’re My Only Hope. | 你是我唯一的希望 |
[09:28] | (Sighs) Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:30] | Fine,I Will Do It, But For Daniel. | 我答应你 不过是为了Daniel |
[09:33] | I Owe Him This. | 这是我欠他的 |
[09:38] | (Marc) I Just Spoke To Amanda. | 我刚和Amanda通过话了 |
[09:40] | No Change. Bradford’s Still Unconscious. | 情况没有变化 Bradford仍然处于昏迷状态 |
[09:42] | It Was A Beautiful Wedding, Willie, | 婚礼真的很漂亮 Willie |
[09:44] | Right Up Until The Heart Attack. | 直到心脏病突发这一环节 |
[09:46] | Yes,And Thanks To His Inconvenient Collapse, | 是呀 多亏了他那不合时机的发病 |
[09:50] | Now My Future Is In Limbo. | 现在我的未来就将在地狱的边境了 |
[09:51] | Oh,I Know You Don’t Like The Limbo | 我知道你不喜欢地狱的边境 |
[09:53] | Or The Electric Slide Or Any Forced Party Dancing. | 也不喜欢Electric Slide舞 或者任何不得不跳的派对舞蹈 (Limbo也指凌波舞) |
[09:56] | I Was Supposed To Walk Into That Building On Monday | 我本来应该在周一 |
[09:58] | As Mrs. Bradford Meade, Owning Half The Company. | 以Bradford夫人的身份 走进办公大楼 并且拥有一半的公司 |
[10:01] | Without That Ring On My Finger, I Don’t Know Where I Stand. | 手指上没有那个戒指 我就不知道自己到底什么身份 |
[10:05] | I Know He Changed The Will. | 我知道他改了遗嘱 |
[10:06] | I Just Don’t Know What It Says. | 我只是不知道上面写什么 |
[10:08] | For All I Know, | 据我所知 |
[10:09] | He Could Be Leaving Everything To… (Scoffs) Charity. | 他有可能把一切都… 捐给慈善机构 |
[10:14] | Marc,I Think You Know What We Need To Do. | Marc 我觉得你应该知道 我们接下来要怎么做了吧 |
[10:18] | Find This Chity Person And Kill Her. | 找到这个慈善机构负责人 然后杀了她 |
[10:21] | We Need To Get Our Hands On The Will. | 我们得搞到遗嘱 |
[10:25] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[10:28] | Hey,L’amanda. | 嘿 L’amanda. |
[10:29] | I Just Forgot One Thing. I Need To Scoot Back To My Desk. | 我刚才忘了一样东西 我得马上去我桌子上拿 |
[10:32] | Sorry. Aah,Excuse Me? | – 不好意思 – 抱歉 |
[10:34] | You Are No Longer Permitd In These Offices. | 你现在起不能进办公室了 |
[10:36] | Now I Have Received Word You Are No Longer An Employee. | 我已经收到消息 你不再是这里的雇员了 |
[10:40] | You Received Word From Me. I Told You That. | 你是从我这得到消息的 是我和你说的 |
[10:42] | If I Hadn’t, You Wouldn’t Know. Suarez,I Have A Gun, | – 如果我不说 你是不会知道的 – Suarez 我可是有枪的 |
[10:45] | And I Will Not Hesitate To Use It. | 而且我也会毫不犹豫地使用它 |
[10:48] | They Give You A Gun? No,Girl, They Didn’t Give Me No Gun, | – 他们发了一把枪给你? – 没有 小姐 他们没有发给我 |
[10:50] | But I Swear To You, I Will Jump Out This Circle Desk | 不过我向你保证 我会从这圆桌里跳出来 – 抓住你的 – 一秒钟的事情 |
[10:53] | And Tackle You. It’ll Just Be A Second. | |
[10:55] | Okay,Here I Come, ‘Cause See,You– Okay,Okay,Okay. | – 好的 我来了 因为 你… – 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[10:58] | I’m Going. Get On Outta Here. | – 我这就出去 – 快离开 |
[11:00] | That’s Right,And Trust Me, You Don’t Want To Mix Up | 没错 相信我 你可不想 |
[11:03] | With The Weekend Security, Suarez. | 和周末保安过不去 Suarez |
[11:05] | Respect Yourself And Get Outta Here. | 自重一点然后滚出去 |
[11:08] | I See U,Suarez! | 我看到你了 Suarez! |
[11:15] | Hey,Are You Okay? | 嘿 你还好吗? |
[11:17] | Oh,Yeah,My Father’s Upstairs Fighting For His Life. | 是呀 我父亲还在楼上同病魔搏斗 |
[11:20] | I’m Taking It Out On This Vending Machine. | 我却朝这个贩卖机发泄 |
[11:25] | He’s Gonna Be Okay,Daniel. | 他会没事的 Daniel |
[11:27] | You Told Everyone That Yourself. | 你自己和大家都是这样说的 |
[11:29] | Come On,Amanda. | 算了吧 Amanda |
[11:30] | What Was I Supposed To Say,Hmm? | 我还能怎么说? |
[11:35] | It’s Just… (Sighs) | 只是… |
[11:39] | You Always Think You’re Gonna Have More Time With Someone. | 你总觉得 你同别人还有更多的时间相处 |
[11:43] | I Never Told Him I Loved Him. | 我从未和他说过我爱他 |
[11:53] | Do You Love Him? | 你爱他吗? |
[11:54] | Yes. | 爱 |
[11:58] | Yes. | 我爱 |
[12:01] | We Were Just Never One Of Those Families. | 我们不是普通家庭 |
[12:04] | We Never Said It. | 我们从来不说出口 |
[12:07] | Look,Daniel, | 听着 Daniel |
[12:08] | You May Never Have Gotten His Love Or Approval, | 你也许从来没有得到他的关爱或者赞同 |
[12:12] | But At Least You Got His Jawline. | 但你至少继承了他的下巴轮廓 |
[12:17] | Daniel,He’s Not Gone. | Daniel 他还没有离开 |
[12:19] | He’s Right Upstairs, | 他就在楼上 |
[12:21] | And You Can Still Go Tell Him Anything You Want To. | 你仍然还可以告诉他你想说的话 |
[12:36] | Hey,L’amanda. | 嘿 L’amanda |
[12:38] | Hey,Cutie-Pie. | 嘿 小可爱 |
[12:39] | You Just Missed Your Girlfriend,Betty Suarez. | 你刚错过了你女朋友 Betty Suarez |
[12:43] | Ugh. Girlfriend. Please. | 女朋友 拜托 |
[12:45] | I Don’t Know How Many Times I Have To Tell That Girl, | 我不知道要告诉那姑娘多少次 |
[12:48] | That Is Not The Way I Roll. | 这不是我一贯的作风 |
[12:50] | Oh,Really? Oh,No. | – 噢 是吗? – 当然 |
[12:52] | I’m Sweet Like Sugar, Soft Like Suede, | 我甜如蜜糖 软如麂皮 |
[12:54] | But Unlike A Piano, I Never Get Played. | 但不像钢琴 从来不会被别人弹 |
[12:57] | Ooh,Honey,Listen, | 噢 亲爱的 听我说 |
[12:59] | I Will Play You Like Stevie Wonder | 我把你弹得就像Stevie Wonder |
[13:02] | On A Baby Grand. | 在一架小三角钢琴上 |
[13:08] | Sugarstick, Where You Been All My Life? | 甜心棒 你躲到哪里去了 |
[13:12] | Math Camp. | 数学夏令营 |
[13:14] | Mm,Well,1 Plus 1… | 噢 是啊 1+1 |
[13:18] | Is 2. | 等于2 |
[13:19] | I Knew That. | 我知道 |
[13:24] | I Knew You Knew That. | 我知道你知道的 |
[13:26] | I’m Glad You Knew That I Knew That You Knew | 我很高兴你知道我知道你知道 |
[13:29] | That I Knew That. | 我知道 |
[13:38] | Betty? | |
[13:45] | Who The Hell Are You? | 你是谁啊 |
[13:46] | Uh,Cable Company. | 有线电视公司的 |
[13:49] | I Didn’t Let Anyone In From A Cable Company. | 我没叫有线电视的人来啊 |
[13:52] | (Sighs) The Cable Company. | 有线电视公司? |
[13:54] | Seriously? Mrs. Meade? | – 你当真的吗? – Meade夫人? |
[13:56] | How Many Homes Did You Break Into | 在你被抓起来之前 |
[13:58] | Before You Got Caught? The Cable Company. | 你闯过几次民宅啊 有线电视 |
[14:02] | You Tell Me That I’m Stupid… Why You Got To Be Bustin’ Me Out Like That In Front Of People? | – 你说我蠢… – 你干吗要当着别人的面给我难堪啊 |
[14:04] | Fish,Don’t Do This, And Fish Don’t Do That. I Told You This Was Not A Good– | – 小鱼 别这么做 别那么做 – 我告诉过你这样不好的 |
[14:06] | You Know Exactly What You’re Doing… Everybody Believes Somebody Came… | – 你很清楚自己在做什么 – 人人都相信有人进来的话… |
[14:08] | And You’ve Known It From The Very Beginning. From The Cable Company. I Told You. | – 而你从一开始就知道 – 会是有线电视公司的人 我告诉过你的 |
[14:09] | Mr. Suarez, So Nice To See You Again. Hi. | – Suarez先生 真高兴再见到你 – 嗨 |
[14:14] | I’m Just Saying, | 我只是说 |
[14:15] | You Looked A Little Too Into The Whole Sugarstick Thing. | 你看起来有点过分投入甜心棒的角色了 |
[14:17] | Hey,I Let You Slip Past L’amanda | 嘿 我可帮你躲过了L’amanda |
[14:18] | So You Can Get The Key To The Executive Floor. | 你就能拿到去执行部门的钥匙了 |
[14:20] | It’s Kind Of Nice Having The Sweetness Recognized. I Call You Sweet All The Time. | – 被人叫甜心感觉还挺好的 – 我一直都叫你甜心的啊 |
[14:24] | I Know. I’m Just Playin’ Ya. Don’t Do That. | – 我知道 我是逗你呢 – 别这么做 |
[14:27] | Sorry. Okay,I’m Gonna Go In And Look For The Safe. | – 抱歉 – 好了 我进去找找保险箱 |
[14:29] | You Be Lookout. Oh,No,I Wanna Look For The Safe. | – 你在这儿放风 – 不 让我去找吧 |
[14:31] | No,You’re Lookout. Okay,You’re Acting Sort Of Bossy. | – 不行 你放风 – 好吧 你有点独裁 |
[14:34] | Oh. Oh,God,I-I Am. | 噢 天啊 是啊 |
[14:36] | I Used To Just Be A Liar And A Thief, | 我以前只是骗子和小偷 |
[14:39] | And Now I’m Bossy,Too. | 现在要扣上大独裁家的帽子了 |
[14:40] | Sweetie,If It Makes You Feel Any Better, | 亲爱的 如果能让你好受一点的话 |
[14:42] | You’ve Always Been A Little Bossy. Oh,Thank You, Sugarstick. | – 你一直都是这样的 – 噢 谢谢 甜心棒 |
[14:54] | If I Ate Lunch, | 如果我吃了午餐 |
[14:55] | Now Would Be The Time To Lose It. | 现在正是吐的好时候 |
[15:04] | What Are You Two Doing Here? | 你们两个在这儿做什么 |
[15:07] | I Imagine E Same Thing You’re Doing Here. | 我想是和你们一样的目的 |
[15:09] | You’re Looking For A Memento | 你来找一些遗物 |
[15:11] | To Remember Your Dying Husband? | 纪念你垂死的丈夫? |
[15:13] | Oh,Um, Technically Fianc? | 噢 恩…事实上该说 未婚夫? |
[15:16] | That’s One. | 那是1 |
[15:18] | Yes,Uh,We Are Here Looking For A Memento,Too. | 是的 我们也是来找遗物的 |
[15:22] | Yeah,Mr. Meade Meant A Lot To Me, | Meade先生对我来说意味重大 |
[15:26] | Being My Girlfriend’s Boss’ Father. | 作为我女朋友老板的父亲 |
[15:29] | Well,Don’t Let Us Stop You. | 噢 别让我们打扰你们 |
[15:32] | Or Us You. | 或者我们打扰你们 |
[15:50] | Nope. (Chuckles) | 没有 |
[15:51] | No Memento There. | 那里没有遗物 |
[16:00] | Nothing In Here,Either. | 这里什么也没有 |
[16:02] | (Marc) Ooh,Ooh. | |
[16:04] | What Is It? Everyone’s Salaries. Nice,Willie. | – 那是什么 所有人的工资单 – 不错嘛 Willie |
[16:07] | Oh,Let’s End This. | 噢 赶紧的吧 |
[16:09] | I Can’t Stand Another Minute In This Room | 我无法和阿呆阿瓜在这房间里 |
[16:10] | With Tweedledee And Tweedle Diego. | 多待一秒钟 |
[16:13] | Obviously,You Want To Find The Will For Daniel. | 显然你是要找给Daniel的遗嘱 |
[16:16] | I Don’t Know What You’re Talking About. | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[16:18] | Oh,Betty. We Both Want The Same Thing. | Betty 我们都想要一样的东西 |
[16:21] | Why Don’t We Agree To Find The Will, | 我们何不合作找到遗嘱 |
[16:23] | Read It,Shake Hands, | 一起看看 握个手 |
[16:25] | Wash Our Hands And Go On With Our Lives? | 然后一刀两断 分道扬镳呢 |
[16:28] | Please, Do You Really Think | 拜托 你真的以为 |
[16:29] | I Enjoy Scheming,Lying, And Scurrying About | 我喜欢像个有着高颧骨的老鼠一样 |
[16:32] | Like Some Rat With Great Cheekbones? Yes,I Think You Do. | – 诡计多端 骗了你之后逃之夭夭吗 – 是的 我就这么想的 |
[16:36] | Mm,Maybe A Little. | 恩 或许有那么点吧 |
[16:38] | But Seriously, I Am Tired Of The Drama. | 不过说真的 我受够这些戏码了 |
[16:41] | (Scoffs) So Much Drama. | 太戏剧化了 |
[16:51] | The Will Is In The Wall Safe. | 遗嘱在墙上的保险柜里 |
[16:56] | I Have The Combination. | 我知道密码 |
[17:01] | (Ignacio) I Iow Ouyou’ren Trble,Mrs. Meade, | 我知道你现在有麻烦 Meade夫人 |
[17:02] | But I Don’t Like It. | 但我不喜欢这样 |
[17:05] | My Betty’s Doing Things She Shouldn’t Be Doing. I Did Not Force Her To Do Anything. | – 我的Betty在做一些不该做的事 – 我没有逼她做任何事 |
[17:09] | She Said She Wanted Do It For Daniel. | 她说她想为Daniel这么做 |
[17:10] | Daniel? After The Way He Treated Her? | Daniel?他那么对她 她竟然还… |
[17:13] | Why? What–What Happened? I’ll Tell You What Happened. | – 为什么? 怎么了 发生了什么事 – 我告诉你是怎么回事 |
[17:15] | (Hilda) Papi. | 爸爸 |
[17:18] | (Whispers) It’s My Other Daughter. Hide. | 是我另一个女儿 藏起来 |
[17:20] | She Won’t Like This. | 她不会喜欢这样的 |
[17:21] | Are You There? | 你在吗 |
[17:26] | What Are You Doing Lying On Betty’s Bed? | 你干吗躺在Betty的床上 |
[17:28] | Oh,Nothing. | 噢 没什么 |
[17:30] | Putting Away Some Clothes And Got Tired. | 把衣服收起来之后 有点累了 |
[17:35] | Who’s She? | 她是谁 |
[17:37] | Exterminator. | 来除虫的 |
[17:39] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[17:41] | Mrs. Meade? | Meade夫人? |
[17:43] | You Are The Worst Fugitive In The World. | 你是这世界最差劲的逃犯 |
[17:54] | Okay,Just So We’re Clear, We Read The Will, | 好吧 我们都说清楚了 我们看完遗嘱后 |
[17:58] | And No Matter Who Wins, We Respect Mr. Meade’s Wishes. | 不论结果是谁赢 我们都要尊重Meade先生的遗愿 |
[18:02] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[18:04] | I Just Want To Be Done Here | 我就想马上有个了结 |
[18:05] | And Go Back To Mourning My Late Husband. | 然后去哀悼我死去的丈夫 |
[18:07] | Um,He’s Not Dead Yet, | 他还没死呢 |
[18:09] | And,Once Again, You’re Not Technically Married. | 再说一次 实际上你并没有结婚 |
[18:13] | That’s Two. | 那是2 |
[18:14] | Just Know,People Don’t Make It To Three. | 你要知道 人们不会有第三次的 |
[18:16] | Okay,Uh,Here We Go. | 好了 准备好 |
[18:23] | Oh,Al Capone’s Vault. It’s Empty. | 噢 Al Capone的避难所 是空的 |
[18:26] | Oh,Balls. | 噢 讨厌 |
[18:29] | The Boat Takes Us To Naples, We Clear Customs, | 船会带我们去那不勒斯 我们通过海关 |
[18:31] | We Start A New Life In Italy. If You Make It. | – 在意大利开始新生活 – 如果你成功的话 |
[18:35] | We Gon’ Make It. | 我们会成功的 |
[18:36] | You Have Passports? | 你有护照吗 |
[18:38] | (Gasps) Ooh,Darn, We Forgot The Passport– | 噢 该死 我们忘了护照 |
[18:41] | Yeah,We Got Some Passports. Show ‘Em. | 我们当然有护照了 给他们瞧瞧 |
[18:45] | I Have The Travel Documents. She Has The Puzzles. | 我有出入镜证件 她搞不清楚 |
[18:52] | Are You Out Of Your Mind? What? | – 你是疯了吗 – 什么? |
[18:54] | Well,She Kinda Looks Like The Picture | 她看起来还和假护照上的 |
[18:56] | On Her Fake Passport, | 有点相似 |
[18:58] | But,Um,You Don’t, | 但是你的 不像 |
[19:01] | And You’re Claire Meade. | 而且你是Claire Meade |
[19:02] | Your Face Is Everywhere. | 到处都能看到你的脸 |
[19:04] | If You Wanna Be “Maria Elena Sonzoni”… (Mouths Words) | 如果你想作这个”Maria Elena Sonzoni”… |
[19:07] | You Gotta Look Like Maria Elena Sonzoni. | 你就要长得像Maria Elena Sonzoni才行 |
[19:09] | I’m Sorry,But I Just Haven’t Had Time For A Makeover. | 我很抱歉 但是我没时间易容了 |
[19:13] | Oh. Well… | 噢 好吧 |
[19:15] | Lady Fugitive,You Have Come To The Right Place. | 逃犯夫人 你来对地方了 |
[19:20] | The Will’s Supposed To Be In The Safe. | 遗嘱就应该放在保险柜里的 |
[19:23] | I Don’t Understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:25] | Damn Bradford. | 该死的Bradford |
[19:26] | Always So Paranoid. Everything Was Such A Secret. | 总是这么多疑 所有一切都那么保密 |
[19:30] | Secret. Secret? | – 保密 – 保密? |
[19:31] | Secret Room! Secret Room! | – 密室! – 密室! |
[19:33] | (Both Gasp) What Room? | 什么室? |
[19:34] | What Are You Talking About? What’s Going On? | 你们在说什么啊? 怎么回事? |
[19:35] | Oh,Betty,There’s Something On Your Glasses. Really? | – 噢 Betty 你眼镜上有东西 – 是吗 |
[19:39] | Oops. Sorry. | 糟糕 抱歉 |
[19:43] | Oh,My God, That Actually Worked. | 噢 天哪 竟然真的有用 |
[19:45] | Come On,Curly. Right Behind You,Moe. | – 快来 Curly – 就在你后面 Moe (1950年代的电视剧”The Three Stooges”) |
[19:48] | Marc! Marc! Marc,No! | Marc! Marc! Marc 不! |
[19:51] | No,No! Marcmarc! | 不 不要 Marcmarc! |
[19:58] | So What Do You Think? | 你觉得如何 |
[20:01] | Sweet. | 好极了 |
[20:03] | You Know,You Could Do A Lot Of Business | 要知道 你会有很多生意可做的 |
[20:04] | In The Escapee Community. (Gasps) | 为逃亡者集团 |
[20:07] | You Look Like Chita Rivera. | 你看起来像Chita Rivera(百老汇演员) |
[20:09] | What? | 什么? |
[20:10] | No,No,No, That’s A Compliment. | 不不不 这是夸奖 |
[20:12] | He’s Really Got A Thing For Chitrivera. | 他真的很喜欢Chitrivera |
[20:20] | It’s Okay,Dad. | 没什么的 爸爸 |
[20:23] | You Don’t Have To Fight Anymore. | 你不用再抗争了 |
[20:26] | Just Know That I Love You. | 只要记住我爱你 |
[20:29] | If You’re Ready, You Can Go. | 如果你准备好了 你可以离开的 |
[20:32] | What Are You Doing? | 你在干什么啊 |
[20:34] | I’m Helping Him. | 我在帮他 |
[20:36] | Go. Go Towards The Light. | 走吧 朝那道光去吧 |
[20:38] | No,Dad. Don’t Go To The Light. | 不行 爸爸 别往光那里走 |
[20:40] | Light Bad. No Light,No– Will You Stop? | – 光是不好的 不要什么光 不 – 别说了好吗 |
[20:43] | The Doctors Practically Told Us | 医生告诉过我们 |
[20:44] | He’s Not Going To Come Out Of This. Dad– | 他是不会撑过来了 爸爸 |
[20:46] | He Is T Gonna Die. Stay Away From That Damn Light,Dad. | 他不会死的 离开那道该死的光 爸爸 |
[20:49] | Daniel,I Am Trying To Help Him Find The Light. Listen To Me. What Are You Doing? | – Daniel 我在帮他找到那道光 – 听我说 你这是在干什么啊 |
[20:50] | You’re Not Helping Him. Yes,I Am Helping Him. | – 你这不是在帮他 – 我就是在帮他 |
[20:52] | You’re Sending Him To The Light. He’s Not– Will You Two Stop Fighting? | – 你在送他去那道光那里 他不会… – 你们俩说够了吗 |
[20:55] | Dad? You’re Awake. | 爸爸 你醒了 |
[20:59] | Dad,Can You Hear Us? | 爸爸 能听到我们说话吗 |
[21:00] | Dad. See? Ow. | 爸爸 瞧 |
[21:02] | Mr. Meade And Fey Sommers Had A Secret Sex Room? | Meade先生和Fey Sommers的性爱密室 |
[21:05] | (Telephone Rings) Yeah. I Know About It. Marc Knows About It. | 是啊 我知道 Marc知道 |
[21:08] | That’s Where The Will Has To Be. (Rings) | 遗嘱肯定就在那里 |
[21:10] | Does Anybody Else Know About It? Um,Yeah,Christina. Oh,And I Think Amanda. | – 还有谁知道吗 – 恩 是的 Christina 噢 我想还有Amanda |
[21:15] | (Rings) Oh,So Apparently Everyone Knew | 噢 显然所有人都知道 |
[21:17] | About The Big,Fancy Sex Room, Except For Me. | 这里有间宽敞舒适的性爱密室 惟独我 |
[21:19] | (Rings) It’s Like Freshman Year Alover Again. | 就像回到了大一新生的日子 |
[21:21] | What Is Going On? I Keep Calling | 怎么回事 我一直在打给你的 |
[21:23] | Your Girlfriend L’amanda To Get Us Out Of Here, | 女朋友L’amanda把我们救出去 |
[21:25] | And She’s Not Answering. (Rings) | 可她就是不接 |
[21:29] | Oh,Yes. (Humming) | |
[21:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:38] | What Are You Looking At? | 你在看什么 |
[21:39] | That Grate. | 炉架 |
[21:42] | It Gets Us Into The Vents And The Vents Go Everywhere. | 能让我们进到通风管道里 而通风管道是通向所有地方的 |
[21:44] | This Could Be Our Way Out. | 我们可以这样出去 |
[21:45] | Hold On,Agent Bauer. | 等一下 Bauer特工 |
[21:47] | We Are Not Wriggling Through A Heating System. | 我们不能从制热系统里爬过去啊 |
[21:49] | Do You Want To Get That Will Or Not? Now Come Over Here. | 你想不想拿到遗嘱? 那就过来吧 |
[21:51] | I’ll Climb Up First, And Then I’ll Pull You Up. Wow. Now Who’s The Bossy One? | – 我先爬 然后我把你拉上去 – 喔 现在谁是大独裁家了啊 |
[21:56] | You Know You Love It. True. | – 你知道你喜欢这样的 – 的确 |
[22:01] | Wow. I Can’t Believe This Even Exists, | 喔 真不敢相信有这么个地方 |
[22:04] | That Bradford Was Even Into This. | Bradford甚至进来过这里 |
[22:08] | He Never Invited Me Down Here. | 他从没请我来过这里 |
[22:11] | (Scoffs) I Can Do That. | 这个我也行的 |
[22:19] | Ooh,I Like This. | 噢 我喜欢 |
[22:21] | (Marc) Ooh,I Got It. I Got It. I Got It. | 噢 我找到了 找到了 找到了 |
[22:21] | I Got It. I Got It. I Got It. | 我找到了 找到了 找到了 |
[22:22] | What Does It Say? Well,Give Me A Minute. | – 上面说什么? – 等一下 |
[22:24] | I Haven’t Read That Many Wills Before. | 我以前没看过这么多遗嘱 |
[22:26] | Oh! Okay,Uh,Uh, | 噢 好了 |
[22:27] | “And Wilhelmina Slater Will Share My Estate”… | “Wilhelmina Slater将分得我的财产”… |
[22:30] | Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah, Blah,Blah,Blah… | 等等等等等等 |
[22:31] | “Including, But Not Limited | “包括 但不只是 |
[22:32] | To The Holdings Of Meade Publications”… I’m Getting A Good Feeling. | – “Meade出版公司的股份” – 我感觉有好事发生 |
[22:35] | “Upon The Pronouncement Of Our Marriage.” | “在宣布我们结婚的基础之上” |
[22:38] | And There Goes That Feeling. It’s Over. We’re Sunk. | – 那种感觉消失了 – 没了 我们完了 |
[22:42] | Upon Pronouncement Of Our Marriage. | 在宣布结婚的基础之上 |
[22:45] | (Sobs) Oh, I’m Gonna Have To Go Back | 噢 我要回去重新开始 |
[22:47] | To Dancing In A Cage In My Underwear. | 穿着内裤在笼子里跳舞了 |
[22:50] | Hold On. | 等一下 |
[22:51] | Perhaps There’s Another Option. | 或许还有另一个办法 |
[22:53] | Oh,Thank God, Because To Be Honest With You, | 噢 感谢上帝 因为跟你说实话吧 |
[22:56] | I Only Had This One Move. Ow. | 我只会这一个动作 |
[22:58] | There Still Might Be Another Way | 还会有其他办法 |
[23:00] | To Legally Become Mrs. Bradford Meade. | 可以成为合法的Bradford Meade夫人的 |
[23:04] | Is There Water Boiling Underneath You? | 是不是有水在你身下翻滚啊 |
[23:06] | ‘Cause I Think I Smell A Plan Brewing. | 因为我闻到计划酿造中的味道了 |
[23:12] | We’re In A Vent. | 我们在通风管道里 |
[23:14] | Can You Believe This? | 你能相信吗 |
[23:15] | We Are Actually Crawling Through A Vent. | 我们竟然在通风管道里爬行 |
[23:17] | My Mother Never Even Let Me Put My Feet On The Sofa. | 我妈都不肯让我把脚放在沙发上 |
[23:19] | I Can’t Believe You’re Enjoying This. | 真不敢相信你竟然喜欢这样 |
[23:22] | I’m Hot,And I’m Sweaty, And I Give Up. | 我好热 出好多汗 我要放弃 |
[23:25] | Betty,Come On. Tap In To Your Inner Action Hero. | Betty 加油 唤醒你心中的动作英雄 |
[23:29] | Okay,Mexicans Don’t Have Action Herry. | 好了 墨西哥人是没有动作英雄的 Herry |
[23:32] | H Weave A Speedy Little Mouse. | 我们只有一只敏捷的小老鼠 |
[23:35] | (Laughs) Oh,Wait,Wait. We’re Coming Up To It. | 噢 等等 等等 我们要到了 |
[23:36] | Oh,Thank God. If I Didn’t Think We Were Running Out Of Oxygen, | 噢 感谢上帝 要不是怕我们会没氧气 |
[23:40] | I’d Kiss You. Now You Said That The Secret Room | – 我就吻你了 – 你说的那个密室 |
[23:43] | Is Right Behind The Closet,Right? Uh-Huh. | 就在衣橱后面 对吗 |
[23:45] | We Went 30 Yards At A 40-Degree Angle | 我们沿着40度角的方向 走了30码 |
[23:46] | From The Elevator. | 从电梯那里开始 |
[23:48] | Well,If My Calcations Are Correc.. | 如果我没计算错的话 |
[23:53] | Found It. | 到了 |
[23:55] | Oh,Hallelujah. (Groans) | 噢 哈里路亚 |
[24:05] | Ooh,L’amanda. Yes? | – 噢 L’amanda – 恩? |
[24:07] | I Couldn’t Stay Away. | 我无法离开 |
[24:09] | When There’s Chemistry, There’s Chemistry. | 当有化学作用发生 它就是发生了 |
[24:13] | L’amanda– | |
[24:14] | You And I Are Like Water And Magnesium. | 你和我就像水和镁 |
[24:19] | E-Explosive. | 会爆炸 |
[24:21] | I Am Gonna Learn So Much From You. | 我会从你身上学到很多 |
[24:44] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[24:47] | L’amanda,I Can’t Do This. I’m A Dog. | L’amanda 我不能这么做 我是条小狼狗 |
[24:50] | I Will Break Your Heart. Let’s Never Speak Of This Again. | 我会伤了你的心的 我们不要再提这件事了 |
[24:53] | No,But– | 不 可是… |
[24:54] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[24:56] | Shh. Shh. | 嘘 嘘 |
[25:01] | But I Like Dogs. | 可是我喜欢狗 |
[25:03] | Shh. Shh. Shh. | 嘘嘘嘘 |
[25:10] | Daniel? | |
[25:11] | Yeah,It’s Me,Dad. | 是的 是我 爸爸 |
[25:13] | I’m Glad You’re Here. | 我很高兴你在这儿 |
[25:16] | Yeah,Me,Too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[25:20] | Alexis Just Went Out To Get You Some Water. | Alexis出去给你拿水了 |
[25:27] | Look,Uh,There’s Something… | 你瞧 有件事…. |
[25:31] | I–I’ve Been Wanting To Say To You. | 我一直都想告诉你 |
[25:35] | And It’s,Uh, Just,It’s Hard For Me. | 只是…只是我难以开口 |
[25:40] | I Mean,We Talk… | 我是说 我们会谈话… |
[25:43] | But We Don’t Really Talk. | 但不是真正的交谈 |
[25:46] | I Don’t Know Why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[25:58] | You’re Gonna Be Okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[26:05] | Listen… | 你瞧 |
[26:07] | I’m Just Gonna Tell The Doctor You’re Awak | 我去告诉医生你醒了 |
[26:23] | I Love You,Too,Son. | 我也爱你 儿子 |
[26:28] | Mrs. Meade,It’s Me. | Meade夫人 是我 |
[26:31] | I Found The Will. | 我找到遗嘱了 |
[26:32] | And? | 然后呢 |
[26:33] | Daniel And Alexis Are Okay. | Daniel 和Alexis没事 |
[26:35] | Oh,Thank You. Oh,I’ll Never Forget This. | 噢 谢谢你 我永远不会忘记的 |
[26:40] | Can We Please Get Out Of Here? | 我们能离开这里吗 |
[26:42] | Because I Am Really Starting To Lead L’amanda On. | 因为我真的把L’amanda给勾搭起来了 |
[26:44] | I Just Need To Do One More Thing. | 我还要再做一件事 |
[26:46] | I Need To Leave A Strongly Worded Note | 我要留一张狠狠的字条 |
[26:47] | To That Jerk Marc. Okay. | – 给那个混蛋 Marc – 好的 |
[26:49] | “Dear Marc”–No. “Marc.” | “亲爱的Marc” 不对 “Marc” |
[26:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:54] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[26:55] | Please Thank Betty Again For Me. | 请再为我感谢Betty一次 |
[26:58] | Now I Can Leave In Peace. | 现在我可以平静地离开了 |
[27:00] | Yeah ‘Cause Crossing The Atlantic | 是啊 因为要跨越大西洋 |
[27:01] | Was Gon’ Be A Bitch If She Was In One Of Her Moods. | 她要是来劲了 可就不好惹了 |
[27:04] | You Have The Travel Scrabble? Yeah,I Got It. | – 旅行轻便装在你那儿么? – 是的 在我这儿 |
[27:07] | Hey,Can I Eat Dinner In Front Of The Tv? | 嘿 我能在电视前吃晚餐吗 |
[27:10] | They’re Doing An Interview On Christina Aguilera | 他们正在采访Christina Aguilera |
[27:11] | About The Meade Wedding. (Chuckles) I Am Such An Ag-Hag. | 关于Meade婚礼的事 我真是八卦啊 |
[27:15] | You Look Familiar. | 你看着很眼熟 |
[27:17] | Oh,Um… (Clears Throat) | |
[27:18] | She’s Just An Old Friend Of The Family. | 她只是咱家一个老朋友 |
[27:20] | Can’t Quite Place The Face. A Little Chita Rivera,Right? | – 不大认得出来 – 有点像Chita Rivera 是吧? |
[27:24] | So Can I Eat And Watch? | 那我能边看边吃吗 |
[27:26] | Sure,Honey. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[27:27] | Thanks. Love You,Mom. (Makes Kissing Sound) | 谢谢 爱你妈妈 |
[27:29] | I Love You,Too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:33] | You,Uh… Have A Very Sweet Boy. | 你…有个乖儿子 |
[27:37] | Thank You. | 谢谢 |
[27:41] | I Can’t Do It, | 我做不到 |
[27:43] | Not Without Seeing My Children. | 见不到我的孩子们 我做不到 |
[27:45] | I Have To Get To The Hospital. Would You Please Take Me? | 我要去医院 你能送我一程吗 |
[27:48] | Fish,No. Now You Walk Up In There,You Caught. | 小鱼 不行的 你一走进去 就会被抓的 |
[27:51] | I’ll Be Okay. Now Wait Here. | 我不会有事的 在这儿等我 |
[27:53] | We Are Going To Italy. | 我们会去意大利的 |
[27:58] | But If I’m Not Back By 8:00, | 但如果我8点没回来 |
[28:00] | Promise You’ll Go Without Me. | 答应我你会自己走的 |
[28:18] | “So In Conclusion, | “总结来说 |
[28:21] | You Are A Weenie.” | 你是个蠢蛋” |
[28:23] | You’re Taking A Writing Class? | 你在上写作课? |
[28:24] | I Repeated My Thesis. He Is A Weenie. | 我重复了我的观点 他是个蠢蛋 |
[28:27] | And Now I’m Gonna Put It Where He Can’t Miss It. | 现在我要放到他肯定能看到的地方 |
[28:30] | You Know,Wilhelmina Also Locked Us In There. | 把我们锁在里面的人还有Wilhelmina |
[28:32] | Yeah, But She Scares Me. Ah. | 是啊 但是我怕她 |
[28:40] | What Is This? | 这是什么? |
[28:43] | It Looks Like Marc’s Been Ordained | 看起来Marc被任命 |
[28:44] | To Perform Weddings. | 可以主持婚礼 |
[28:46] | For Who? | 给谁 |
[28:48] | Oh,God. | 噢 天啊 |
[28:51] | ???? | 如果你父亲可以稳定地过完这一夜 |
[28:54] | We May Be Able To Perform Surgery In The Morning. | 我们或许可以明早做手术 |
[28:56] | Thank You,Doctor. Oh,This Is Good. | 谢谢 医生 噢 真是太好了 |
[29:00] | I Told You Not To Count Out Bradford Meade. He’s A Redwood. | 我告诉过你不能放弃Bradford Meade的 他是个棵红木(够结实) |
[29:02] | I Guess You’re Right. He’s Stronger Than I Thought. | 我想你说得对 他比我想象得要强壮 |
[29:05] | Remember When He Spent Eight Hours | 记得他花了8个小时 |
[29:06] | Trying To Catch That Marlin Off Of Portugal? | 在葡萄牙 想抓住那条马林鱼 |
[29:09] | God,That Was A Great Vacation. | 天啊 那次度假真是太棒了 |
[29:10] | Yeah, I Wish He’d Taken Us. | 是啊 真希望他带我们去了 |
[29:14] | Excuse Me,Daniel,I– | 打扰一下 Daniel 我… |
[29:16] | Mr. Suarez, What Are You Doing Here? Come With Me,Please. | – Suarez先生 你怎么来了 – 请跟我来 |
[29:19] | (Whispers) It’s About Your Mother. | 和你妈妈有关 |
[29:24] | They’re Gone. Perfect. | 他们走了 太好了 |
[29:26] | I Now Pronounce You Man And Wife! | 我宣布你们现在结为夫妇 |
[29:28] | Oh,Will You Stop That? You’re Ordained,Not Magical. | 噢 停下来好吗 你是当牧师 不是变戏法 |
[29:30] | Do You Have The Papers? It’s All Right Here. | – 拿着文件了吗 – 都在这儿了 |
[29:32] | Okay,Well,We Need A Witness,So Find Someone. | 好了 我们需要个证人 去找一个 |
[29:35] | Oh. | |
[29:45] | Oh,Bradford. | 噢 Bradford |
[29:47] | Bradford,My Love, I’m Here. | Bradford 亲爱的 我来了 |
[29:51] | My Darling. | 我的爱人 |
[29:53] | You’re Awake. I’m So Happy. | 你醒了我真是太开心了 |
[29:57] | And I Have Some Wonderful News. | 我有好消息告诉你 |
[29:59] | You And I Can Still Be Married. | 我们俩还是可以结为夫妻的 |
[30:10] | (Buzz) I’m Leaving Tonight. | 我今晚离开 |
[30:11] | Mom,You Can’t. | 妈妈 不行 |
[30:13] | Please Stay. We Just Got You Back. | 请留下 我们才和你团聚 |
[30:15] | We Can Find Someplace For You To Hide. | 我们可以给你找个藏身之处 |
[30:17] | I Can’t Live Like That, Sweetheart. | 我不能那样过日子 亲爱的 |
[30:20] | They’ll Give Up Looking For Me Eventually, | 他们最终会放弃 不再找我的 |
[30:21] | And We’ll Meet Up Somewhere. | 我们会在某个地方见面的 |
[30:23] | Now Just Remember, | 你要记住 |
[30:27] | You Two Need Each Other. | 你们需要彼此 |
[30:29] | You’re All You Have. | 你们是彼此的一切 |
[30:30] | Mom,How Is It That You’re Here? How Did This Happen? | 妈妈 你怎么会在这儿 这是怎么回事 |
[30:33] | Betty And Her Family. | Betty 和她的家人 |
[30:35] | And,Daniel, You Need To Know | Daniel 你必须要知道 |
[30:37] | Why Betty Didn’t Tell You About Wilhelmina’s Affair. | 为什么Betty不告诉你Wilhelmina的奸情 |
[30:47] | “Do You,Bradford Meade, Take Wilhelmina Slater”– | “你 Bradford Meade 是否愿意娶Wilhelmina Slater” |
[30:51] | Wait,Wait. | 等下 等等 |
[30:53] | Bradford What Is It? You All Right? | Bradford 怎么回事 你还好吗 |
[30:56] | Danielold Me That You Slept With Your Bodyguard. | Daniel跟我说你和你的保镖上床 |
[31:01] | That’s Ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[31:03] | You’re Not Making Any Sense. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[31:05] | Now,Sweetheart, I Just Need You | 亲爱的 我现在只需要你 |
[31:06] | To Say Two Words, “I Do”, | 说三个字”我愿意” |
[31:08] | And Then We’ll Get You Some Pudding. | 然后我们就给你拿布丁吃 |
[31:10] | I Need You To Look Me In The Eye | 我要你看着我的眼睛 |
[31:13] | And Tell Me You Didn’t Do It. | 告诉我你没有那么做 |
[31:16] | I Never Slept With Him. | 我从来没和他睡过 |
[31:23] | You Never Loved Me, Did You? | 你从没爱过我 是不是 |
[31:25] | Now,Bradford– | |
[31:25] | Go On. Get Out Of Here. I Wa To See My Family. | 走开 滚出去 我要见我的家人 |
[31:30] | Go On. (Coughs) | 走 |
[31:35] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[31:39] | Excuse Me. | 打扰一下 |
[31:41] | Mr. Meade, What Happened? | Meade先生 出什么事了 |
[31:43] | Tell Me You Didn’t Marry Her. | 告诉我你没有娶她 |
[31:44] | Oh,No, I Came To My Senses. | 噢 没有 我恢复理智了 |
[31:49] | I Was A Silly Old Fool. | 我曾经是个愚蠢的老混蛋 |
[31:51] | Wilhelmina Never Loved Me. | Wilhelmina从来就没爱过我 |
[31:53] | Only Pson Who Ever Loved Me Is My Wife Claire. | 唯一爱过我的人 是我妻子Claire |
[32:00] | (Chuckles) Why Am I Telling You This? | 我干吗要跟你说这些 |
[32:04] | Would You Like To Tell Her? | 你想告诉她吗 |
[32:10] | Mrs. Meade,It’setty. | Meade夫人 我是Betty |
[32:12] | Um,I’m Here With Your Husband. | 我和你的丈夫在一起 |
[32:15] | He Wants To Talk To You. | 他想和你谈谈 |
[32:17] | You’re In The Elevator? | 你在电梯里? |
[32:20] | Mom, You Can’t Be Serious. I Am Doing This. | – 妈妈 你不是认真的吧 – 我要这么做 |
[32:23] | I Would Rather Spend The Rest Of My Life In Jail | 我宁愿后半辈子都在监狱里度过 |
[32:25] | Than Give Up The Chance To See My Husband One Last Time. | 也不愿意放弃见我丈夫最后一面的机会 |
[32:29] | We’ll Walk You In. | 我们送你进去 |
[32:30] | No,I Want To Do This Alone, | 不 我想自己来 |
[32:34] | And I Don’t Want Him To See Me Like This. | 我不能让他看见我这个样子 |
[32:43] | (Woman) Isn’t That Claire Meade? | 那不是Claire Meade吗? |
[32:44] | (Man) Claire, Come Get A Picture! | Claire 来拍张照 |
[32:46] | (Woman) Right Here,Claire. | 这边 Claire |
[33:04] | Claire. | |
[33:06] | You Can’t Be Here. | 你不能在这儿 |
[33:07] | I Don’t Care. | 我不在乎 |
[33:13] | I’m So Sorry. (Coughs) | 我很抱歉 |
[33:15] | I Didn’t–I– | 我没有..我… |
[33:17] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[33:19] | Shh. Don’t Talk. | 嘘 别说了 |
[33:23] | Let’s Just Sit Here. | 我们坐一下 |
[33:26] | You Know, On Our Wedding Day, | 你知道 在我们结婚那天 |
[33:29] | When I Was Waiting To Walk Down The Aisle To You, | 当我等着从红毯上走向你 |
[33:32] | I Remember Thinking, | 我就一直在想 |
[33:35] | Someday That Son Of A Bitch Is Going To Break My Heart. | 有一天这个婊子养的 一定会让我伤心 |
[33:40] | And I Did. | 结果的确如此 |
[33:44] | But I’d Take That Walk Again Tomorrow | 但我明天还会再走一遍那条路 |
[33:46] | If You Could Promise Me Another 35 Years. | 如果你愿意再给我35年的承诺 |
[33:56] | I’ve Never Loved Anyone More Than You. | 我对你的爱是别人无法超越的 |
[34:02] | Thank You For Giving Me The Greatest Life. | 感谢你给了我最美好人生 |
[34:17] | I’ll Give You Guys A Minute. | 我给你们点时间 |
[34:23] | Look,I Know Why You Couldn’t Tell Me | 我知道你为什么没告诉我 |
[34:25] | About Wilhelmina’s Affair. | Wilhelmina的事 |
[34:28] | Daniel, All I Care About | Daniel 我在乎的只是 |
[34:30] | Is That You Know I’m On Your Side… | 你要知道我是支持你的 |
[34:33] | Always. | 一直都是 |
[34:34] | I Know. | 我知道 |
[34:35] | I-I Just… | 我只是… |
[34:37] | Felt Betrayed. | 觉得被背叛了 |
[34:41] | Betty,I Would Love For You To Come Back To Work. | Betty 我很希望你能回来工作 |
[34:45] | That Means So Much. | 那对我很重要 |
[34:53] | But I Don’t Think I Can. | 但我想恐怕不行 |
[34:56] | What? | 什么? |
[34:58] | Daniel,This– This Last Year At “Mode,” | Daniel 我在”Mode”的这一年 |
[35:00] | I-I Wouldn’t Trade That For Anything. | 是任何事都无法取代的 |
[35:03] | I Mean,You Took A Chance On Me, | 你给了我一个机会 |
[35:04] | And It Opened Up A Whole Different World. | 让我看到了一个不同的世界 |
[35:07] | It Totally Changed My Life, | 彻底改变了我的生活 |
[35:09] | But,I Think,Too Much. | 但是太多了 |
[35:14] | I’m Changing Into Someone That I-I Really Don’t Want To Be. | 我开始变成一个我不喜欢的自己 |
[35:20] | So You’re Leaving? | 你要离开吗 |
[35:23] | I Think I Have To. | 我想我必须离开 |
[35:26] | It’s Your Life,Betty. | 这是你的人生 Betty |
[35:29] | You Do What You Have To Do. | 你就去做自己该做的事 |
[35:53] | Oh! (Claire) Please Let Me Go See Him One More– | 请让我再看他一眼 |
[35:56] | (Daniel) She’s Not Resisting. Don’t Hurt Her. Come On. | 她没有反抗 不要伤到她 拜托 |
[35:59] | I’m Not Fighting You. Daniel,Alexis! | 我没有反抗 |
[36:02] | Betty,Can You Please Stay With My Dad? Don’t Hurt My Mother. | – Betty 你陪一下我爸爸 好吗 – 别伤害我妈妈 |
[36:24] | Claire? | |
[36:26] | No,Uh,She Left. It’s Betty. | 不是 她走了 我是Betty |
[36:30] | Betty,Come Here. | Betty 来 |
[36:34] | Do You Need A Nurse? | 要叫护士吗 |
[36:35] | Are You All Right? | 你没事吧? |
[36:37] | I Need You To Do Something For Me. | 我有事要你帮我 |
[36:40] | What? | 什么? |
[36:43] | Take Care Of Daniel. | 照顾Daniel |
[36:47] | I Won’t Be Here,And– | 我不会在了… |
[36:49] | No,Mr. Meade. You’re Gonna Be Fine. | 不会的 Meade先生 你不会有事的 |
[36:55] | I Remember Seeing You | 我记得第一天 |
[36:56] | Walk Into The Building That First Day. | 看到你走进大楼的样子 |
[37:00] | (Sighs) I Had A Feeling About You. | 我就有种感觉 |
[37:04] | You’re The Only One Who’s Ever Been Able | 你是唯一一个有能力 |
[37:06] | To Keep Daniel On His Path. | 让Daniel走上正轨的人 |
[37:10] | He’d Be Lost Without You. | 没有你 他肯定完了 |
[37:19] | Now I Need Some Water. | 我要喝点水 |
[37:22] | Um… | |
[37:29] | Mr. Meade. | Meade先生 |
[37:34] | Mr. Meade? (Woman) Excuse Me,Miss. We Need To Get Through. | – Meade先生? – 让一下 小姐 我们要检查一下 |
[37:36] | (Man) Watch Your Back. (Woman) Excuse Us. | |
[37:40] | There’s No Pul. | 没有脉搏了 |
[37:42] | Get Prepped And Ready. Bagging. | |
[37:48] | Charging. | |
[37:51] | (Woman) Bradford Meade, | |
[37:51] | Chairman Of E Meade Publishing Empire, | Meade出版帝国的统治者 |
[37:53] | Passed Away At 10:14 P.M. This Evening, | 于今晚10点14分辞世 |
[37:56] | Just A Few Minutes After His Fugitive Wife, | 就在他的逃犯妻子 |
[37:58] | Claire Meade, Was Dramatically Captured | Claire Meade在圣Gavan医院< |
[38:00] | Outside His Room At St. Gavan’s Hospital. | 他的房间外 被意外抓获之后 |
[38:03] | Mrs. Meade Has Been Missing | Meade夫人在六个月前 |
[38:04] | Since Fleeing A Prison Transport Van | 从监狱押送犯人的车上逃跑 |
[38:06] | Six Months Ago. | 一直下落不明 |
[38:07] | Mrs. Meade Stated That Her Fellow Escapee, | Meade夫人招认与她一同逃跑的犯人 |
[38:10] | Amelia Bluman, A Car Thief And Con Artist | Amelia Bluman 偷车贼以及行骗高手 |
[38:12] | Also Known As Yoga, | 也叫 Yoga |
[38:14] | Died Later From Injuries Sustained During The Escape. | 在逃跑途中因受伤不治而死亡 |
[38:17] | Mrs. Meade Is Now Being Transported To Rikers Island. (Door Opens) | Meade夫人现在正被送往Rikers岛监狱 |
[38:20] | In A Statement Released Just Moments Ago, | 刚刚得到的消息 Meade家族 |
[38:23] | The Meade Family Asks That The Public… | |
[38:27] | (U2) * Let Me Take Some Of The Punches * | |
[38:31] | * For You Tonight * | |
[38:38] | * Listen To Me Now * | |
[38:43] | * I Need To Let You Know * | |
[38:48] | * You Don’t Have To Go It Alone * | |
[38:55] | * And It’s You When I Look In The Mirror * | |
[39:00] | * And It’s You * | |
[39:02] | * When I Don’t Pick Up The Phone * | |
[39:05] | * Sometimes You Can’t Make It * | |
[39:10] | * On Your Own * | |
[39:15] | Is This Bradford Mea’s Body? | 这是Bradford Meade的尸体吗 |
[39:20] | You Look Like A Young Doctor | 你就像一个刚从医学院毕业的 |
[39:21] | Fresh Out Of Medical School. | 年轻医生 |
[39:24] | You Must Have Some Loans. | 你肯定欠了贷款 |
[39:27] | I Have A Proposition You Might Be Interested In. | 我有个位置想必你一定很有兴趣 |