时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Oh, how do you– just like running into each other. | 你好 就像不期而遇 |
[00:16] | Hi, Jesse, hi, hey. | 杰西 你好 |
[00:22] | Oh hi! Just so funny we are always | 太巧了 我们好像 |
[00:24] | just like running into each other. | 总是不期而遇 |
[00:26] | Hi, Betty rocker. | 你好 霹雳小贝 |
[00:28] | I guess we are just uh, two ships that pass in the morning. | 我们更像擦肩而过 |
[00:31] | “Ugly Betty” S03E07 | |
[00:34] | How was the work last night? | 昨晚怎样 |
[00:35] | Uh, 34 bucks in tips and the cook spit on me. | 34块小费 还被厨子啐了 |
[00:38] | Why are you always up so early? | 你怎么总是这么早 |
[00:41] | Oh, uh, work. Just so much to do, gotta get an early start. | 活多 得早点去 |
[00:44] | Want some coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[00:45] | The guy at the shop, he gave me two. | 商店伙计给了我两杯 |
[00:47] | It’s decaf ’cause I know you have to sleep in the morning. | 脱咖啡因的 我知道你早上要睡觉 |
[00:49] | I mean he knows that you sleep in the morning. | 我是说 他知道 |
[00:51] | It was just a coincidence. | 巧合罢了 |
[00:52] | Hey, oh, I knocked on your door last night. | 我昨晚去找你 |
[00:55] | You weren’t there. I-I want to give you something. | 你不在 想给你点东西 |
[00:57] | -Really? -Yeah, it’s a couple new songs from my band. | -是吗 -我乐队的新歌 |
[01:00] | I-I think it’s pretty good, o-or it sucks, I don’t know. | 我觉得还不错 也可能很烂 |
[01:04] | But listen, you have to be brutal | 不用给我留情面 |
[01:06] | ’cause you are always way too nice to to me. | 你对我太客气了 |
[01:07] | No ,no ,that’s because I just, always like ’em. | 没有啦 我是真的喜欢 |
[01:11] | You know, your music’s so emotional. | 你的歌很有感情 |
[01:14] | And, that song “I Made Her Cry”, | 那首《她为我哭泣》 |
[01:16] | made me cry. | 把我感动哭了 |
[01:18] | You’re sweet. | 你真好 |
[01:20] | Oh hey, um, do you know | 你知道 |
[01:21] | if they fixed the TV in the laundry room yet? | 洗衣房的电视修好了吗 |
[01:23] | ‘Cause there is Miles Davis Documentary tonight… | 今晚有迈尔斯・戴维斯(美国爵士乐人)的纪录片 |
[01:25] | I have a TV. | 我家有电视 |
[01:27] | I mean you don’t have to watch in the laundry room. | 你不用去洗衣房 |
[01:28] | You could just come over. | 到我那看就是了 |
[01:29] | You know I’ll be home, | 我一般都在 |
[01:31] | just doing stuff, so knock, or whatever. | 过来就行 |
[01:33] | -All right, thanks. I will. -Okay. | -谢谢 我会去的 -好 |
[01:41] | -So you’re going to work? -Yes, yes. | -该去上班喽 -是呀 |
[01:46] | Oh, that way. | 这边才对 |
[02:07] | Oh, my god! | 额滴神 |
[02:09] | Betty, I thought I heard something. | 小贝 我就听见有动静 |
[02:11] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[02:12] | Um, I’m starting work a little early. | 我提前来了 |
[02:15] | -Me too. -You’re naked. | -我也是 -你还光着呢 |
[02:17] | And you’re wearing a hideous ensemble, | 你也一身雷人打扮 |
[02:19] | but I’m not all about the obvious. | 比我好不到哪去 |
[02:20] | -Amanda. -Ok, stop grilling me! | -阿曼达 -别没完没了 |
[02:23] | I kind of got a little evicted. | 我被赶出来了 |
[02:25] | What? How? Can you just put something on please. | 怎么会 你先穿上衣服 |
[02:30] | I didn’t pay my rent a couple times, | 我欠了几次房租 |
[02:32] | and they got so nasty about it. | 他们就不依不饶的 |
[02:34] | Well, Amanda, you can’t live here. | 阿曼达 你不能住在这 |
[02:36] | You must have like a hundred friends you could stay with. | 你有很多朋友的么 |
[02:38] | You– do you need some money? | 钱够吗 |
[02:39] | Betty, please, stop caretaking. | 小贝 拜托别跟个保姆似的 |
[02:41] | God, it’s like a disease with you. | 跟你在一起真受不了 |
[02:43] | And, I’m fine here. | 我在这很好 |
[02:45] | One of the boys in security takes care of me. | 有个保安罩着我 |
[02:47] | And I take care of him. Hey Zander. | 我也投桃报李 岑德 |
[02:56] | Blind girl can’t you see my love? | 傻妹妹 你感受不到我的爱吗 |
[02:59] | Blind girl can’t you see my love? | 傻妹妹 你感受不到我的爱吗 |
[03:03] | Try to tell you, try to show you, try to… | 用语言 用行动 用 |
[03:07] | You were, um, singing? | 你是在唱歌吗 |
[03:10] | This is my friend Jesse’s new song. It’s really good. | 我朋友杰西的新歌 很赞 |
[03:13] | Jesse! I’ve been hearing the name a lot. | 杰西 最近老听到这名字 |
[03:15] | Whatever happened to no romantic entanglements? | 是谁说不牵扯个人感情的 |
[03:17] | Wasn’t that the rule? | 出尔反尔啦 |
[03:19] | Yes, it’s still the rule. | 没有 我说到做到 |
[03:20] | Now, can we please talk about | 谈谈 |
[03:21] | the “Fasion Heats Up” party, | “时尚沸点”派对吧 |
[03:23] | because, we still don’t have a band. | 我们还没有乐队呢 |
[03:24] | And M.I.A.’s people just called. | M.I.A.(英国歌手)的人刚来电话 |
[03:26] | Apparently she’s on vacation in Brazil. | 她正在巴西度假 |
[03:27] | No one can get ahold of her. | 联系不上 |
[03:29] | Woo, looks like Connor’s here. | 话说 康纳来了 |
[03:34] | Man, he is so cool. | 他太酷了 |
[03:35] | Hiring him is the smartest thing I’ve ever done. | 雇他来是我最明智的一招 |
[03:37] | Yeah, just wait till Wilhelmina finds out you tricked her, | 等威姐发现了 |
[03:40] | to get him here. | 看你还得意 |
[03:41] | Come on, Betty, I’m tired of her walking all over me. | 贝蒂 我受够了被她处处压着 |
[03:43] | I need as many people on Team Daniel as I can get. | 我得多拉人马 |
[03:45] | Besides, we need someone | 况且 我们需要一个 |
[03:47] | to run the finacial arm of this company. | 管财务的 |
[03:48] | Connor’s the best. | 康纳是最佳人选 |
[03:49] | Well, as a member of Team Daniel, I fully support you. | 既然在你手下 我全力支持 |
[03:52] | Besides, everyone here loves him. | 再说 大家都喜欢他 |
[03:54] | It’s always been that way. At Harvard, he was a rock star. | 他一直很火 在哈佛就是个摇滚明星 |
[03:57] | Captain of the Crew Team. All the girls loved him. | 还是划艇队队长 女孩们的梦中情人 |
[04:00] | Man, he got a lot of… | 他有很多 |
[04:03] | Uh, Ahem, all the girls really loved him. | 反正 所有女孩都爱他 |
[04:08] | This is why I hate women, Marc. | 小马 这就是我为什么讨厌女人 |
[04:10] | They’re weak. | 她们太软弱 |
[04:11] | Ugh, look at them thrawing themselves at him. | 看她们投怀送抱的德行 |
[04:14] | Although I’d love to live in his pants for a year. | 尽管我也愿意为他献身 |
[04:17] | Ugh, you’re all fools. | 你们这群蠢人 |
[04:19] | The only thing that matters is that | 关键是这个新的财务官 |
[04:21] | the new chief finacial officer loathes Daniel Meade. | 反感丹尼尔・米德 |
[04:24] | Which means I’ll have an ally. | 这意味着我就多了一个盟友 |
[04:27] | So if it’s you against Daniel… | 所以 当你反对丹尼尔时 |
[04:29] | He’ll always agree with me. | 他会站在我这边 |
[04:32] | -I have to agree with Daniel. -Again?! | -我同意丹尼尔的看法 -又是这样 |
[04:36] | Well, shooting in the Caribbean is just more cost efficient. | 在加勒比拍成本低 |
[04:39] | And as Daniel’s already pointed out. | 丹尼尔早就说了的 |
[04:41] | Ugh, yes, yes, yes. | 对对对 |
[04:42] | Daniel has had so many great ideas today. | 丹尼尔今天好点子层出不穷 |
[04:45] | I guess, I’m just lucky. | 大概是运气吧 |
[04:47] | Wilhelmina, I’m just giving you my honest opinion. | 威廉敏娜 我可是实话实说 |
[04:50] | There simply aren’t the funds for your proposal. | 压根没资金做你的方案 |
[04:52] | Well, then find the funds. | 那就弄到资金 |
[04:55] | Okay, I’m going to be blunt. | 好吧 那我就直说了 |
[04:57] | This company owns too many magazines. | 这公司经营太多杂志了 |
[05:00] | Now if you want to funnel more money into “Mode”, | 想给《风尚》投入更多 |
[05:03] | I suggest you have a look at selling off some of your titles. | 我建议卖掉一些其他的 |
[05:06] | Finally… an idea I can agree with. | 总算合我意 |
[05:08] | Now I have a very strong relationship with “Conde Nast”. | 我和《康德・纳斯特旅游者》关系很铁 |
[05:10] | I think they may be interested in a sale. | 他们也许会感兴趣 |
[05:12] | No. We are not selling off a single magazine. | 不行 我们一种也不卖 |
[05:16] | They’re a part of my father’s legacy. | 它们都是我父亲的遗产 |
[05:17] | That’s ridiculous. Connor, come on. | 简直扯淡 康纳 开导开导他 |
[05:23] | It may be too drastic. | 也许是有点过了 |
[05:25] | I’ll explore other options. | 我再想想其他法子 |
[05:28] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[05:34] | Why are you two so chummy? | 你俩怎么这么亲密无间 |
[05:36] | What the hell is going on here? | 这他妈到底演得哪一出 |
[05:39] | I think what’s going on, Wilhelmina, is you’ve been played. | 威廉敏娜 你被耍了 |
[05:47] | Why don’t you try one of Connor’s doughnuts? | 尝尝康纳的甜甜圈吧 |
[05:48] | They’re really good. | 真的很美味 |
[05:55] | Okay, I’ve got chips and dip and carrot sticks. | 我这有薯条蘸酱和萝卜条 |
[05:59] | You know, in case he’s that guy. | 如果他喜欢的话 |
[06:00] | Now should I light candles or is that too romantic? | 点蜡烛不 会不会太浪漫了 |
[06:04] | But maybe I like candles. | 不过我就喜欢蜡烛 |
[06:05] | Maybe I’m that girl. | 也许他真的喜欢我 |
[06:06] | If he could be that guy, I could be that girl, right? | 也许他是王子我是公主呢 对吧 |
[06:09] | Ooh! You are crushing hard. | 你中毒不浅啊 |
[06:12] | Yes, maybe I like him. | 是啊 也许我真的喜欢他 |
[06:13] | But what are the chances that he’s gonna like me back? | 但他会不会也喜欢我呢 |
[06:16] | Oh, stop it. Henry and Gio were crazy about you. | 开玩笑 亨利和吉奥都为你发狂 |
[06:19] | That was different. Jesse’s an artist. | 两码事 杰西是艺术家 |
[06:21] | He writes music, Hilda, | 他写歌 小希 |
[06:24] | and I get so dorky when I’m around him. | 在他面前我整个一傻帽 |
[06:26] | Honey, please. | 宝贝 拜托 |
[06:27] | He’s always asking you to listen to his music. | 他不是老让你听他的歌吗 |
[06:30] | If a guy needs you to tell him | 如果一个人总想得到 |
[06:31] | how great he is, he likes you. | 你的称赞 他就是喜欢你 |
[06:33] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -还用问 |
[06:36] | I don’t know. | 随便啦 |
[06:37] | -Aunt Betty? -Yeah? | -贝蒂阿姨 -怎么了 |
[06:39] | It’s not that I don’t love what you’re wearing right now, | 不是你的打扮不好 |
[06:42] | it’s very you– but, um, maybe for tonight, | 反正是你的风格 不过今晚 |
[06:44] | we can go a little simpler. | 也许可以走简约路线 |
[06:46] | Okay. Thank you so much for coming. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[06:48] | It was so sweet of you guys to help… | 你们来帮忙真是太好了 |
[06:50] | But he’s gonna be here any minute, so get out. | 不过他就要来了 你们快闪 |
[06:52] | -Okay. -Okay. I love you. | -好吧 -好的 我挺你 |
[06:54] | -Okay, but I’m telling you, re– mwah. -Bye. | -还有 -不送 |
[06:56] | Okay, bye. | 好的 回见 |
[06:57] | Okay, bye. | 拜拜 |
[07:14] | Coming! | 来啦 |
[07:22] | Building management kicked me out. | 楼管把我踢出来了 |
[07:24] | So I guess we’re staying with you. | 我只有来投靠你了 |
[07:37] | “Ugly Betty” S03E07 | |
[07:42] | Ooh. What is this? | 怎么 |
[07:44] | Do you have a boy coming over? | 有男生要拜访吗 |
[07:46] | Wait. It is a boy, right? | 没错吧 |
[07:47] | ‘Cause I need to know these things | 可别隐瞒我 |
[07:48] | if we’re gonna be roomies. | 我就要是你闺蜜了 |
[07:50] | Um, Amanda, you can’t stay here. | 阿曼达 你不能住这 |
[07:51] | Why? You said I should stay with a friend. | 为啥 你建议我投靠朋友的 |
[07:53] | Yeah, but I meant, like, Marc. | 你的小马呢 |
[07:55] | Oh, unh-unh. I don’t want to jeopardize that friendship. | 我可不想麻烦他 |
[07:58] | Besides, Cliff practically lives there. | 况且克里夫老在那鬼混 |
[07:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:00] | You know what? | 你知道 |
[08:01] | I would love to help you, | 我愿意帮你 |
[08:02] | but right now is not a very good time. | 但现在不行 |
[08:04] | But, Betty, I have nowhere else to go. | 贝蒂 我无处可去了 |
[08:07] | Believe it or not, I don’t have that many friends. | 我其实没几个朋友 |
[08:10] | Girls just don’t seem to like me. | 女孩们都不大待见我 |
[08:13] | And you were so nice to me this morning. | 你早上对我那么好 |
[08:16] | I figured you wouldn’t mind, because, | 我想你不会介意的 |
[08:17] | you know, you’re Betty. | 你可是贝蒂 |
[08:20] | You’re a nice person. | 你是个大好人 |
[08:25] | Hey. So bad news. I have to cancel tonight. | 坏消息 今晚不行了 |
[08:29] | This friend of mine– or person of mine– | 我一个朋友 |
[08:31] | is having some hard times. | 有点麻烦 |
[08:34] | -I– -No, that’s totally cool, | -我 -没关系 |
[08:35] | ’cause I probably wouldn’t have been | 反正我也 |
[08:37] | good company anyway. | 没心情 |
[08:38] | You know, we just lost this gig to another band, | 我们被”驼背”乐队 |
[08:40] | Buffalo Hump. | 抢了饭碗 |
[08:41] | -You know those guys? -No, can’t say I do. | -你知道他们吗 -不知道 |
[08:43] | -They suck. -Oh, I’m sorry, Jesse, | -他们很烂 -杰西 我理解 |
[08:46] | but don’t be discouraged. | 不过别灰心 |
[08:48] | Your band is so great. | 你的乐队棒极了 |
[08:50] | It’s just a matter of time before it takes off. | 成功是迟早的事 |
[08:54] | Well, you know what’s so cool about you? | 知道我最欣赏你什么 |
[08:56] | I… I really feel like you mean that. | 你很真诚 |
[08:58] | Thanks, B. You have a good night. | 谢谢你小贝 晚安 |
[09:00] | Okay. You, too. | 晚安 |
[09:03] | Betty, we’re out of the dip… | 贝蒂 没蘸酱啦 |
[09:05] | And I’m hungry. | 饿晕啦 |
[09:08] | Dude, I have to say, it’s good to have you here. | 伙计 有你在太棒了 |
[09:11] | I think we’re gonna make a great team. | 我俩天下无敌 |
[09:13] | Me, too. | 没错 |
[09:14] | Oh, I put together a list of ideas to cut costs– | 我有一个缩减成本的方案 |
[09:17] | small things, but I think they add up. | 杂七杂八的 加起来也不少 |
[09:19] | You don’t have to run everything by me. | 你不用事事都过问我 |
[09:21] | Do what you think is best. And now you got my back. | 觉得好就去做 我全力支持 |
[09:25] | We’re bros. | 咱俩谁跟谁 |
[09:28] | Ugh. I hate that stupid fist bump. | 白痴对拳 |
[09:31] | Talk to me. | 说 |
[09:33] | I’ve been over and over Connor’s contract. | 我仔细研究了康纳的合同 |
[09:35] | You can’t get rid of him without a huge buyout. | 除掉他可要下血本 |
[09:37] | Oh, I put that in there to screw Daniel, not me. | 我找他来是整丹尼尔的 不是我 |
[09:40] | So what are we gonna do? | 那怎么办 |
[09:42] | Get some dirt on Connor Owens, | 找点康纳・欧文斯的丑闻 |
[09:43] | something I can use as leverage. | 我就能做文章了 |
[09:45] | I will not be constantly overruled by two silly white boys. | 不能让这俩小白脸一直踩着我 |
[09:48] | I’m on it. | 看我的 |
[10:01] | Oh, my god. | 额滴神 |
[10:03] | We totally match. | 我俩简直绝配 |
[10:08] | You and I are going to have so much fun. | 我俩的快乐时光开始了 |
[10:15] | Is that my lunch? | 这是我的午餐吗 |
[10:17] | Oh. Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:19] | Halston, save some for Betty. | 哈斯顿 留点给小贝 |
[10:28] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[10:32] | What do you want me to do about it? | 你到底想怎么样 |
[10:34] | Sometimes it helps if you tickle my back | 给我挠挠背 |
[10:36] | and tell me I’m pretty. | 夸我漂亮 |
[10:43] | You tickled her back? That’s a little bit weird. | 你给她挠背 没搞错吧 |
[10:45] | I had no choice. Christina, I needed to get some sleep. | 克里斯蒂娜 我想啊 我还得睡觉呢 |
[10:49] | I get it. I’ve done a lot worse things to get some sleep. | 理解 我做过更过分的 |
[10:52] | Believe me. Betty, you’re gonna have to kick her out. | 贝蒂 你得赶她走 |
[10:55] | But she’s got no money. | 但她没钱了 |
[10:56] | Well, I don’t like the way | 我看不惯 |
[10:58] | she’s interfering with your social life. | 她打扰你的生活 |
[11:00] | I want you to take this crush on to the next level. | 你得和某人有所进展 |
[11:02] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[11:03] | Betty has a crush. It’s someone from the building, right? | 贝蒂有人了 楼里的吧 |
[11:06] | You’re always darting in and out, | 你总是进进出出 |
[11:07] | all sweaty and mysterious. | 心神不宁神秘兮兮的 |
[11:09] | Amanda, it is none of your business. | 阿曼达 跟你没关 |
[11:11] | -Are you wearing my leggings? -It’s cute, right? | -你穿的我的裤袜吗 -可爱吧 |
[11:14] | And the other leg makes a matching scarf. | 另一只当围巾正合适 |
[11:16] | I have to say, I don’t hate it. Well… | 还真不错 |
[11:18] | Ooh, ooh, I know who your lover is. | 我知道是谁了 |
[11:20] | It’s that troll from 3G who walks his guinea pig on a leash. | 3G房遛豚鼠的呆瓜 |
[11:23] | When are you two crazy kids gonna go out? | 你俩瓜娃什么时候去约会 |
[11:25] | It’s not the guy with the guinea pig, | 不是他 |
[11:27] | and I’m not going out with anybody. | 我也不会和谁约会 |
[11:29] | Because I don’t even know if this guy likes me. | 我根本不知道他是不是喜欢我 |
[11:32] | Here’s what you do. Invite him to the “Mode” party. | 这样 请他来《风尚》的派对 |
[11:34] | -It’ll be totally casz. -That’s a good idea. | -绝对合适 -好主意 |
[11:36] | There’ll be loads of people there, | 那么多人 |
[11:37] | and it won’t even feel like a date. | 不会觉得是约会 |
[11:38] | And if he turns out to be a serial killer, | 而且如果他是个连环杀手 |
[11:40] | he can just find someone else to cut into pieces. | 也可以拿别人开刀 |
[11:42] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:46] | So what do you think? | 怎么样 |
[11:49] | I think I’m gonna ask Jesse to the “Mode” party. | 我想我会请杰西来的 |
[11:53] | Stop. | 好了啦 |
[11:56] | Hey there, sexy. | 小狐狸 |
[11:57] | Hey, big tiny. | 小大人 |
[11:59] | Uh, can we please work on a better nickname for me? | 换个好听点的行吗 |
[12:01] | Why? It’s cute. | 为什么 这个很可爱啊 |
[12:03] | So after work, let’s meet at Prune. | 下班后 我们Prune(餐馆)见 |
[12:05] | Because if I don’t get a parsley and dandelion salad, | 如果我找不到欧芹蒲公英沙拉 |
[12:09] | I swear to Barbra I am going to throw a fit | 芭芭拉 |
[12:10] | with the fury of a thousand queens. | 就死定了 |
[12:12] | Move in with me. | 搬来和我一起住吧 |
[12:14] | What? What did– what did you say? | 什么 你说什么 |
[12:15] | Move… in… with… me. | 和我一起住 |
[12:19] | I mean, we spend all our time together anyway. | 反正我俩老在一起 |
[12:22] | I mean, doesn’t it just make sense? | 住一块不更好吗 |
[12:24] | Um, we should definitely talk about that. | 我们得好好谈谈这事 |
[12:26] | Because it definitely bears further discussion. | 得从长计议 |
[12:30] | Marc! | 小马 |
[12:31] | Coming, Willie. Oh, my god. | 来了 威姐 天呐 |
[12:33] | This day could not get any crazier. | 今天忙疯了 |
[12:35] | Busy. Busy. Busy. Busy. Busy. | 忙忙忙 |
[12:37] | There’s just so much to do. | 太多杂事 |
[12:38] | In fact, I don’t even know | 看来今晚 |
[12:39] | if I’m gonna be able to do dinner tonight. | 又得下馆子了 |
[12:41] | Well, we’ll–we’ll, uh, we’ll–we’ll– | 这事 我俩 |
[12:43] | we’ll talk later or–or tomorrow. | 以后再说 |
[12:45] | And, um, okay. | 先这样 |
[12:54] | Hi, Jesse. | 杰西 |
[12:56] | -Hey. -I was just thinking about you. | -小贝 -我正想你呢 |
[12:59] | Really? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[13:00] | Well, um, I was thinking about you because | 我想到你是因为 |
[13:03] | -I was wondering, um… -Yeah? | -我在想 -什么 |
[13:07] | “Mode” is having this party for global warming. | 《风尚》有个全球变暖的派对 |
[13:10] | Oh, it’s not for global warming obviously, | 当然不是为了全球变暖的 |
[13:11] | ’cause global warming is bad. | 那可不是什么好事 |
[13:13] | It’s for awareness. Yay! | 是为了唤醒大家的意识 |
[13:14] | Anyway, um, I’m in charge of finding the band. | 我负责找乐队 |
[13:17] | It’s gonna be fun, and so I was thinking– | 应该会很热闹 所以我想 |
[13:19] | If I could play? | 让我去表演吗 |
[13:21] | You want Dark Sexual Journey to play at a “Mode” party? | 让我们狂野夜旅乐队上《风尚》的派对 |
[13:23] | -Oh, my–this is amazing. -Oh, no, Jesse. I think– | -太棒了 -不是的 杰西 |
[13:25] | Do you know what kind of exposure this will be for us, | 知道我们会受到多大关注吗 |
[13:28] | for–for me? You’re the coolest girl ever! | 还有我 你真是酷到家了 |
[13:32] | Oh. Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[13:33] | Betty, I-I was just so depressed today, you know? | 贝蒂 本来我今天很郁闷 |
[13:37] | Like, I was, like, this close to just… | 差点就 |
[13:39] | Uh, whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[13:40] | I’ll put it in a song, but oh, my– | 我会写进歌里 |
[13:43] | you really, really cheered me up. | 但是 你又拉了我一把 |
[13:45] | I mean, you’re a snow day, Betty. | 贝蒂 你真是我的贵人 |
[13:56] | Hey, Daniel. Good news. | 丹尼尔 好消息 |
[13:58] | We’re no longer bandless. | 我们有乐队了 |
[13:59] | I found someone to play at the party on friday. | 我找了一个 |
[14:01] | You know what? Already done. | 早搞定了 |
[14:02] | Guess what? We got Mariah Carey. | 猜猜是谁 玛丽亚・凯莉 |
[14:05] | It turns out Connor knows her. Isn’t that great? | 康纳认识她 不错吧 |
[14:10] | Yeah, I mean, Mariah’s all right. | 玛丽亚的确很棒 |
[14:11] | But can we just put a pin in her for a second? | 我们也别急着下定论 |
[14:14] | Because I think I found someone way fresher– | 我找到了新鲜血液 |
[14:17] | Jesse’s band– Dark Sexual Journey | 杰西的乐队 狂野夜旅 |
[14:20] | Huh. They’re awesome, | 他们很彪悍的 |
[14:22] | and they’re about to break out any minute. | 迟早大红大紫 |
[14:23] | You’ll love them. | 你会喜欢的 |
[14:24] | Okay, um, great. Yeah. | 好啊 |
[14:26] | Let me just get Mariah on the phone. | 那我给玛丽亚说声 |
[14:29] | Hey, Mariah. It’s Daniel. | 玛丽亚 我是丹尼尔 |
[14:30] | Yeah, it turns out we’re not gonna need you to sing. | 我们不用你唱了 |
[14:33] | Uh-huh. We got Jesse, | 我们找了杰西 |
[14:34] | the guy from my assistant’s building. | 我助手的邻居 |
[14:36] | He is so cute. Yes, he is just the dreamiest. | 他是最牛的 |
[14:39] | I hate when you’re sarcastic. | 烦你拿我开涮 |
[14:42] | I can’t move in with Cliff, right? | 怎么能跟克里夫一起住 |
[14:45] | I mean, this is just such a big step. | 这也太快了 |
[14:47] | Sometimes I think, I love this guy, | 我是喜欢他 |
[14:48] | and then sometimes I think, | 但是跟他在一起 |
[14:50] | what am I doing with him? | 能做什么 |
[14:52] | -Am I terrible? -No, baby, you’re just scared. | -鄙视我吧 -不会 你是没准备好 |
[14:55] | -I am. -Look, all I know is that living with a fatty is hard. | -就是的 -跟一个肥肥住确实不爽 |
[14:59] | They’re always hogging the bed and making a mess and | 他们总是翻来覆去 乱七八糟 |
[15:01] | -borrowing your clothes. -By the way, loving this dress. | -还借你的衣服 -这身打扮不错 |
[15:04] | It’s Betty’s blouse. I totally belted it. | 贝蒂的短衫 我系了条腰带 |
[15:06] | -It’s great. -Right? | -很拉风 -那是 |
[15:13] | Is it good? | 顺利吧 |
[15:14] | Very. I made a few calls, cashed in a few favors– | 相当 我打了几个电话 投其所好 |
[15:17] | Oh, yeah. Right. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:18] | You’re not about the process. | 您对过程没兴趣 |
[15:20] | There’s lots of juicy tidbits about Connor’s past. | 康纳的经历真是丰富多彩 |
[15:24] | Oh, females. | 女人们 |
[15:26] | Have Connor come to my office after work. | 让康纳下班后到我办公室 |
[15:28] | I think I can make a persuasive argument | 我要开导开导他 |
[15:30] | as to whom he should be aligning himself with. | 让他站对立场 |
[15:35] | I don’t think you’ve got any choice, Betty, | 贝蒂 你无能为力 |
[15:38] | but to tell the truth. He can’t play at the party. | 他肯定不能来表演 |
[15:40] | I know. Two shawarmas with everything, please. | 我明白 麻烦两个全料沙瓦玛(阿拉伯卷饼) |
[15:44] | But you should have seen his little face. | 你真该见见他那可爱样 |
[15:46] | He’s gonna be so disappointed. | 他要失望死了 |
[15:48] | And he’s gonna hate me before I even know if he likes me. | 还不知道他喜欢我不 他先要恨死我了 |
[15:51] | Bring it. Who’s gonna hate you? | 说说 谁恨你 |
[15:53] | No one. Why are you always around? | 没人 你干吗老缠着我 |
[15:55] | Betty, we’re roomies now. This is what we do. | 贝蒂 咱俩可是闺蜜 有什么奇怪的 |
[15:57] | I’m supposed to be all up in your biz. | 你的事就是我的事 |
[15:59] | So why the brown face? | 绷着脸干吗 |
[16:01] | Betty told this boy that she really likes that he could | 贝蒂告诉那男孩在《风尚》派对上表演 |
[16:04] | play at the “Mode” party, but Daniel got Mariah Carey. | 可丹尼尔已经请了玛丽亚・凯莉 |
[16:07] | What? Well, she’s gonna | 怎么啦 |
[16:08] | find out sooner or later, isn’t she? | 反正她早完会知道的 |
[16:09] | Yes, I will. So it’s a musician? | 那当然 搞音乐的哈 |
[16:11] | Are you wearing my blouse? | 那是我的短衫吧 |
[16:14] | Don’t change the subject. | 别转移话题 |
[16:15] | Here’s what you do– invite him to play at the after party. | 这么办 请他到余兴派对来表演 |
[16:18] | There aren’t any after parties. | 哪有什么余兴派对 |
[16:19] | Um, what about the one we are having on our roof? | 在我们天台上办一个成不 |
[16:23] | It totally just came to me. | 我刚想到 |
[16:24] | Your guy will have a place to play. | 他在台上表演 |
[16:25] | And I can charge money at the door | 我在门口收费 |
[16:27] | and pay off my credit cards. | 还信用卡 |
[16:29] | Aren’t you so glad that I moved in? | 感谢我搬来了吧 |
[16:31] | Bye. | 回见 |
[16:38] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[16:40] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[16:41] | No, I’m wet. | 都弄湿了 |
[16:44] | Why did you replace our nice bottled water | 干嘛把瓶装水换成杯子 |
[16:47] | with glasses we now have to fill ourselves? | 还得自己添水 |
[16:49] | Why don’t you just hang a hamster bottle in the | 干脆整个生饮机 |
[16:51] | corner and we can all take turns sipping off of it? | 让我们就着厥尾巴管嘬得了 |
[16:53] | Mom, relax, okay? | 妈 别上火 |
[16:55] | It’s probably just one of Connor’s cost-cutting ideas. | 可能是康纳缩减成本的建议 |
[16:57] | Oh, like that memo telling us we now have | 还有我们以后到库房拿东西 |
[16:59] | to sign out a key for the supply room? | 还要登记 |
[17:01] | Is that Connor’s idea as well? | 也是他的主意吧 |
[17:03] | I told him he didn’t have to run everything by me. | 我让他不用事事过问我的 |
[17:05] | You be careful, Daniel. This is a pattern with you. | 丹尼尔 谨慎些 你总是这样 |
[17:08] | Whenever you admire someone, | 你相信一个人时 |
[17:09] | you tend to give your power away. | 就爱给他太大的权利 |
[17:10] | Just like you did with your brother. | 你对你哥就是例子 |
[17:12] | That’s not true, and that’s beside the point. | 不是这样的 况且 |
[17:14] | I hired Connor because he’s the best, | 我雇他是因为他是最强的 |
[17:17] | and because I can trust him. | 我信任他 |
[17:19] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[17:20] | Then I suppose you’re not worried that he and | 那我想你应该不会介意 |
[17:22] | Wilhelmina are meeting together tonight, privately. | 他和威廉敏娜今晚私下见面了 |
[17:26] | Or did you not know that? | 难道你不知道 |
[17:28] | You see, I make it a point to know | 威廉敏娜的一举一动 |
[17:31] | everything Wilhelmina Slater is up to. | 我都注意着 |
[17:34] | And if they’re meeting alone, I don’t like it. | 我不希望他们单独会面 |
[17:38] | There are a million reasons why they could be meeting. | 他们会面很正常 |
[17:41] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[17:43] | Connor’s got my back. | 我信任康纳 |
[17:52] | “MODE AFTER PARTY! 10PM after ‘Fashion Heats Up’, 750West 27thStreet, Roof” | 余兴派对 22点”时尚沸点”派对后 27街西750号天台 |
[17:55] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[17:56] | It looks like a flyer for a rodeo at a women’s prison. | 女子监狱里的聚众闹事传单吗 |
[17:59] | What? I like it. | 不是吧 可我喜欢 |
[18:01] | Betty, no one will come to a party with a flyer like this. | 贝蒂 这样的海报没人搭理的 |
[18:05] | Fine. How would you do it? | 好啊 那您的高见 |
[18:07] | “the roof, friday, get on, the list” | 天台 周五 登记 名单 |
[18:10] | But how will people know where to go? | 但是人家怎么知道地点在哪 |
[18:12] | They won’t even know what time to show up. | 时间也没有 |
[18:13] | If they want to be there badly enough, | 真心想去的人 |
[18:14] | they’ll figure all that out. | 会想法子弄清楚 |
[18:16] | You have to make it hard to get on the list. | 你得故弄玄虚 |
[18:18] | That way, the party will be full of people | 才能钓到那些 |
[18:19] | desperate to be there. | 拼死都想去的人 |
[18:20] | And they’ll think it’s great. | 而且他们会觉得这很有意思 |
[18:22] | No matter how much of a humongous turd | 他们才懒得管 |
[18:23] | it turns out to be. | 之后到底什么样 |
[18:24] | Um, I don’t know. | 不合适吧 |
[18:26] | Trust me, roomie. | 相信我 闺蜜 |
[18:31] | what is the roof? | 什么天台 |
[18:33] | who has the list?! | 名单在哪 |
[18:35] | -are you on the list -bitch I’m always on the list | -有你吗 -怎能少了你姐姐我 |
[18:37] | -can you hook me up? -what’s the 411 on roof | -加我一个吧 -什么主题啊(411问询热线 信息之意) |
[18:40] | -what’s roof? -hot new club | -天台是什么 -新开的拉风夜店 |
[18:42] | -can I be your +1? -too late | -能跟你一起吗 -慢了一步 |
[18:45] | -get me on that list! -see you there | -算我一个 -回头见 |
[18:53] | Party List | 名单 |
[18:56] | 300 people. Cool, right? | 300人呢 不错吧 |
[18:58] | Wow. That is a lot of people. | 天呐 这么多 |
[19:01] | Yes, it is. | 正确 |
[19:06] | I’m glad we’re gonna have this chance | 康纳 很高兴有这个机会 |
[19:08] | to get to know each other better, Connor. | 让我们更多点了解对方 |
[19:10] | I find it helps improve a work relationship. | 我想会对我们的合作有所帮助 |
[19:13] | -Me, too. -Good, ’cause, you know, I’m confused. | -同意 -好的 我有点不明白 |
[19:16] | I was, um, I was led to believe that you and Daniel– | 我一直以为你和丹尼尔 |
[19:18] | Just how bad is that headache? | 你头疼很严重吧 |
[19:21] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[19:22] | Oh, you’ve been doing that… a lot. | 你一直在 |
[19:25] | Well, it’s been quite a day. | 是有段时间了 |
[19:28] | I can get rid of that for you. | 我能帮你缓解一下 |
[19:29] | No, thank you. That’s what drugs are for. -Come on. | 谢了 我吃了药了 -没事 |
[19:34] | Let me. I’m better for your liver. | 让我试试 我可不会伤你的肝(药伤肝) |
[19:38] | You know why you get them? | 你知道为什么会这样吗 |
[19:40] | Too many ideas in your head and not | 你每天穷于应付 |
[19:42] | enough time in the day to get them out. | 太多的问题 |
[19:44] | Even if you could, who would you trust them with? | 即使你不用去做 谁又能帮你排忧解难呢 |
[19:49] | That’s a lot of pressure, | 你一个柔弱的肩膀 |
[19:50] | having only yourself to depend on. | 承担了太多压力 |
[19:53] | I get headaches, too. There. | 我也有头疼病 好了 |
[19:57] | So how is it? | 感觉怎么样 |
[20:02] | It’s gone. | 立竿见影 |
[20:03] | Good. Shall we continue our talk? | 那就好 我们继续聊吧 |
[20:06] | Now… My guess is a woman such as yourself | 我想 像你这样的女士 |
[20:11] | would have a bottle of ’61 single malt scotch | 一定会备有一瓶61年的 |
[20:12] | floating around the place somewhere. | 纯麦芽(single malt – 单种麦芽蒸馏的)苏格兰威士忌 |
[20:16] | Um, ’48. | 48年的 |
[20:19] | Perfect. Older is always better. | 更好 酒是陈的香 |
[20:22] | I wouldn’t know. | 那我就不清楚了 |
[20:23] | I’ve been the same age for years. | 这些年来我可没留下岁月的痕迹 |
[20:25] | You know, Wilhelmina, you’re the reason I’m here. | 威廉敏娜 你才是我来这的真正原因 |
[20:29] | Something tells me I could learn a lot from you. | 我感觉你有很多值得我学习的地方 |
[21:12] | Are you okay? You seem distracted. | 你没事吧 有点心不在焉的 |
[21:19] | Uh, it’s just because I-I-I just remembered | 我只是 突然想起来 |
[21:23] | that I have a dinner. | 跟人约了晚饭 |
[21:26] | I’ll–I’ll call Marc and have him, uh, reschedule. | 我会跟马克说让他再约你 |
[21:35] | 300 people? | 300人 |
[21:36] | I-I thought I was making food for 50, | 我还以为只要做50份 |
[21:38] | m-maybe 60 at the most. | 顶多60份饭呢 |
[21:39] | Well, you can thank Amanda. | 这你得谢谢阿曼达 |
[21:41] | I had no idea it was gonna get this big, | 我也不知道会摊这么大 |
[21:43] | but, papi, what am I gonna do? | 老爸 你叫我怎么办 |
[21:45] | I promised Jesse. | 我答应了杰西的 |
[21:46] | Sweetheart, | 小祖宗 |
[21:47] | why are you going to so much trouble for a boy? | 为了一个小毛孩你至于嘛 |
[21:49] | Because she likes him, papi. | 老爸 她可是喜欢人家 |
[21:50] | I do. I do like him, and I shouldn’t even be saying that. | 是 我是喜欢他 我还不如不提他呢 |
[21:54] | A guy is the last thing I should be thinking about. | 我一辈子别嫁算了 |
[21:56] | Why? You’re young, | 别介 你风华正茂 |
[21:57] | you have a good job, your own apartment. | 事业有成 还有自己的房子 |
[21:59] | Yeah, and you’re wearing heels sometimes. | 是啊 有时候还穿穿高跟鞋 |
[22:02] | Thank god. | 额滴神 |
[22:03] | He’s nice to you, mija? | 宝贝儿 他对你很好吗 |
[22:05] | So nice, but I can’t. I can’t do this. | 相当好 但是还是算了 我做不来 |
[22:08] | I have to cancel. I can’t afford this party. | 取消算了 我张罗不起这么巨的盛会 |
[22:10] | You guys are thinking about this all wrong okay? | 你们别想的太复杂了 |
[22:13] | It doesn’t have to cost that much. | 不用那么费劲的 |
[22:14] | You know, I was reading in “Vanity Fair” one time that | 《名利场》里学的 现在不赚更待何时 |
[22:17] | going budget is totally in now, like, cheap is the new chic. | 这么多人 薄利多销 |
[22:20] | Well, cheap we can work with. | 我们可以整点便宜货 |
[22:22] | Maybe I can get a discount at Flushing Burgers, | 我能从法拉盛汉堡淘点折扣 |
[22:24] | cut up a bunch of jumbos. | 能省一大笔 |
[22:25] | Do a mole for dipping. | 再拌点墨西哥辣酱 |
[22:27] | Oh, and we can make a ton of sangria. | 对了 再勾兑些桑格利亚汽酒 |
[22:29] | Cheap wine, old fruit, a box of sugar– | 廉价酒 烂水果 再来包白糖 |
[22:31] | People get drunk. They don’t care. | 都醉了还知道什么 |
[22:33] | Drinking is bad. | 喝酒真误事 |
[22:34] | Okay, so we have a theme– South of the Border. | 我们定个主题 南国之夜 |
[22:37] | Oh, and then we can use the decorations | 还能用我成人礼上的 |
[22:38] | from my Quinceanera. | 装饰品 |
[22:39] | Oh, good idea. | 好主意 |
[22:41] | That’s such a great idea. | 太拉风了 |
[22:42] | Tacky mexican stuff is so kitschy. | 不过墨西哥饭真是倒胃口 |
[22:44] | What? I’m allowed to say that. It’s my heritage. | 干嘛 我有权这样评价 |
[22:46] | Oh, and, guys, thank you. | 伙计们 谢了 |
[22:48] | You always come through for me. | 你们总是雪中送炭 |
[22:50] | You’re like a total snow day. | 你们就是我的贵人 |
[22:53] | That’s a good thing. | 夸你们呢 |
[22:55] | Oh. Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:00] | So how did it go with Connor? | 跟康纳谈的如何 |
[23:02] | Did you break him? Did he cry? | 肯定被你骂哭了吧 |
[23:04] | Do I need to offer him a comforting hug? | 要不要我去抚慰下他受伤的心灵呢 |
[23:07] | Check my calendar, please. | 麻烦查下我的日程 |
[23:08] | What, that’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[23:09] | You’re not gonna tell me anything | 你什么都不告诉我 |
[23:10] | after all the work I did to dig up that dirt? | 我可是帮你挖了不少料 |
[23:12] | I didn’t use it. It wasn’t the time. | 都没用 时机未到 |
[23:14] | So when will be the time? | 那要等到什么时候 |
[23:16] | Since when are you such a nosey parker? | 你怎么变的这么唧唧歪歪 |
[23:18] | Your job is to do what I say and not ask any questions. | 让你做什么就去做 别废话 |
[23:22] | I hope I’m not interrupting. | 没打扰吧 |
[23:23] | Oh, no. | 哪会 |
[23:25] | Connor, my, uh, my door is always open. | 康纳 我的门总是敞开着 |
[23:28] | I just wanted to let you know I’d be out most of the day. | 我是来告诉你 我今天会一直在外面 |
[23:31] | Hey, how was that dinner last night? | 昨天的晚餐怎么样 |
[23:33] | It was fun… just delightful. | 不错 很愉快 |
[23:36] | Thank you for asking. | 谢谢关心 |
[23:37] | I’ll see you at the “Fashion Heats Up” party. | 那就”时尚沸点”派对上见吧 |
[23:41] | Fun? Delightful? | 不错 愉快 |
[23:43] | You didn’t have a dinner last night. | 你昨晚没吃晚餐吧 |
[23:45] | You don’t even eat dinner. | 你根本不吃晚餐的 |
[23:47] | Oh, my god, you like him. | 额滴神 你喜欢上他了 |
[23:50] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别傻了 |
[23:51] | Willie, you saluted him. | 威姐 你还向他行礼了 |
[23:53] | You haven’t saluted anyone since Cheney. | 除了切尼你还没有向人敬过礼呢 |
[23:56] | You have fallen for him like everyone else here. | 像其他人一样 你被他迷住了 |
[23:58] | I don’t fall for anyone, Marc. | 小马 我没被任何人迷住 |
[24:00] | I’m not like those other women out there, | 我跟外面的女人不一样 |
[24:02] | ruled by their emotions. | 感情用事 |
[24:03] | Willie, it’s okay to feel something. | 威姐 有感觉也很正常嘛 |
[24:06] | No, it’s not, not when it gets in the way of ambition. | 没有 逆我者 绝不可能 |
[24:10] | How do you think I got this far? | 你别想歪了 |
[24:11] | Now I’ve had my momentary lapse of judgment, | 我是一时判断失误 |
[24:14] | but that is over now. | 但是已经过去了 |
[24:17] | So what are you gonna do now? | 那你现在怎么打算 |
[24:19] | Finish what I started. | 按计划进行 |
[24:21] | That party is gonna get a lot more interesting. | 派对上会上演好戏 |
[24:29] | Marc. | 小马 |
[24:32] | Oh. I didn’t even see you there. | 我竟然没看到你 |
[24:34] | What’s going on, Marc? | 你怎么了 小马 |
[24:35] | I mean, I-I asked you a really important question and | 我问了你一个这么重要的问题 |
[24:38] | you–you don’t call me back for three days? | 都三天了 你杳无音信 |
[24:39] | I’m so sorry. It has just been nonstop around here. | 对不起 太忙了 |
[24:43] | What, with the blackmailing, backstabbing | 明争暗斗 勾心斗角 |
[24:45] | and going on Pinkberry runs. | 还有Pinkberry(甜点店)的事 |
[24:47] | I’ve barely even had time | 我都顾不上 |
[24:48] | to take the curlers out of my hair. | 拿掉卷发夹了 |
[24:50] | Is there still one back there? | 后面是不是还有一个 |
[24:55] | Why is the idea of moving in with me so hard? | 搬来住很难吗 |
[24:59] | It–it’s–it’s just big. | 这可是个大决定啊 |
[25:02] | It’s like deciding to get a kid. | 就像领养一个孩子一样 |
[25:03] | How do you know it’s the right time or what kind to get? | 时间得对 还要考虑品种 |
[25:06] | I mean, do you go Russian, | 要个俄罗斯的 |
[25:07] | Chinese or stay local and do something South American? | 中国的 还是就近整个南美的 |
[25:09] | And then what if you’re wrong, | 要是选错了呢 |
[25:10] | -and it clashes with your furniture– -Forget it, Marc. | -跟家具颜色不配 -算了吧 小马 |
[25:14] | You gave me your answer. | 我知道你的答复了 |
[25:23] | So I have a car picking you up at your | 我十点半派车接你 |
[25:25] | party at 10:30 so you can be at my party by 11:00. | 你就能赶十一点到我的派对了 |
[25:28] | Do you think it’s weird that I’ve left | 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[25:29] | two messages for Connor, and he hasn’t called me back? | 我给康纳留了两条口信 他还没回复 |
[25:32] | No, he’s probably just in a place where he can’t answer. | 可能是他没来及回你吧 |
[25:34] | I’m his boss. | 我可是他老板 |
[25:35] | He should be letting me know | 他要去哪 |
[25:36] | where he’s gonna be all day. | 也得告诉我一声吧 |
[25:38] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:40] | Yeah, everything’s fine. It’s just something my mom said. | 没事 只是我妈说的话 |
[25:44] | You know what? | 你得赶紧 |
[25:45] | You should go home and get ready for your party. | 回家准备派对了 |
[25:46] | I will. And, oh, Daniel, | 马上 对了丹尼尔 |
[25:48] | thank you so much for that donation. | 谢谢你的慷慨解囊 |
[25:50] | Well, it is the “Mode” after party. | 怎么说也是《风尚》的派对么 |
[25:53] | Besides, I heard the singer of the band is just to die for. | 而且 听说乐队主唱很牛哦 |
[25:56] | Why do I tell you anything? | 真不该什么都告诉你 |
[26:09] | I’m sorry. You’re not on this list. | 不好意思 你没在名单上 |
[26:12] | But perhaps a crisp George Washington | 也许乔治・华盛顿 |
[26:13] | could persuade me. | 能保你进去 |
[26:15] | That means a $20! | 20块 谢谢 |
[26:25] | Okay, here you go. | 好了 你的 |
[26:28] | Not so fast, gorgeous. | 别急 帅哥 |
[26:30] | Mama owes the government. | 上税 |
[26:34] | See, the–the–the trick to a good mole is cinnamon. | 好辣酱的秘诀就在肉桂 |
[26:38] | Hey, man, can I wear your hat? | 我能戴一下你的帽子吗 |
[26:40] | Don’t touch the hat. | 别碰我的帽子 |
[26:42] | My God. What a turnout. | 看看这些人 |
[26:44] | It’s like everybody’s showing up. | 好像大家都来了 |
[26:45] | I think one of the understudies from “Spamalot” | 《Spamalot》(音乐剧)的一个候补演员 |
[26:47] | -just used my bathroom. -No. | -刚用了我的洗手间 -不是吧 |
[26:49] | Oh, and have you seen Jesse? | 看见杰西了吗 |
[26:51] | ’cause I think the band wants to start. | 我想乐队要开始了 |
[26:53] | Oh, yeah, I think I saw him downstairs. | 我看到他在楼下 |
[26:55] | Betty, he’s so cute! | 小贝 他太可爱了 |
[26:57] | All sad and tortured– I see why you like him. | 多愁善感 知道你为啥喜欢他了 |
[27:00] | -Right? -I know. | -没错吧 -的确 |
[27:05] | Oh, finally. Connor left me a message. | 康纳终于回我了 |
[27:07] | Why wasn’t he at that dreadful party? | 他怎么没享受这个乏味的派对 |
[27:09] | If I had to sit and listen to Scarlett Johansson | 我坐在那听斯加烈・约翰逊(演员) |
[27:12] | babble about climate change, he should have. | 唠叨气候变化 他也该听听 |
[27:14] | He said his meeting went late. | 他说会议迟了 |
[27:16] | He’s gonna see me at the after party. | 他会在余兴派对上见我 |
[27:18] | Drama at Casa Del Meade. | 米德家又有好戏看 |
[27:21] | Word on the boulevard is that Meade Publications | 坊间流传着米德出版集团 |
[27:22] | is selling off some magazines. | 正在出售部分杂志 |
[27:25] | My anonymous source Reginald has confirmed that | 我的小道消息已经证实 |
[27:27] | Meade’s new CFO- Connor Owens, | 米德新任财务总监康纳・欧文斯 |
[27:30] | met with “Conde Nast” for several hours this afternoon. | 今天下午和《康・纳旅游者》进行了会谈 |
[27:33] | He’s working with Wilhelmina? | 他为威廉敏娜工作吗 |
[27:35] | I’m sorry, Daniel. | 真遗憾 丹尼尔 |
[27:36] | Oh, he’s gonna be, too. | 他也得说抱歉了 |
[27:41] | Hi. Welcome. Welcome. Have fun. | 您好 欢迎 玩得开心 |
[27:44] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[27:46] | What are you doing out here? The band’s ready to start. | 你在这干嘛 乐队都准备好了 |
[27:50] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[27:51] | It’s–th-that’s too big. I-I can’t do that. | 场面太大 我顶不住 |
[27:54] | -Of course you can. -No, I–what if I suck? | -你没问题的 -万一搞砸了 |
[27:57] | There’s no way you could suck. | 怎么可能 |
[27:59] | You’re just– you’re just having a little bit of stage fright. | 你只是有点怯场 |
[28:02] | I-I’m a fake, Betty. I-I just don’t think I have it. | 我不行的 贝蒂 我做不到 |
[28:05] | Yes, you do. | 你可以做到 |
[28:08] | Look, maybe you can’t feel it right now, | 也许你自己不觉得 |
[28:10] | but it’s in there. I can see it. | 但我知道你的实力 |
[28:13] | And–and these bad thoughts, that’s what’s fake. | 别胡思乱想了 那些都不靠谱 |
[28:16] | As soon as you get up there and start playing, | 一旦你站上台开始表演 |
[28:18] | everyone else is gonna see what I do. | 每个人都会看到 |
[28:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:29] | -Whoo! -Okay. | -加油 -好的 |
[28:32] | God, Betty, you’re so beautiful. | 小贝 你真漂亮 |
[28:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:45] | But I’ll try my best | 我会竭尽所能 |
[28:47] | Either you live your life or you sit witness | 无论你在前进还是驻足陪伴 |
[28:50] | While a look-alike comes and steals your bliss | 或是有人带走了你的幸福 |
[28:53] | So come on | 加油 |
[28:55] | Get on with it | 坚持不懈 |
[28:58] | We’re just wasting time | 我们正在耗费时间 |
[29:01] | Isn’t he amazing? | 他很棒吧 |
[29:02] | Yeah, but Ivanka Trump just put a burger in her purse. | 伊万卡・特朗普(商人)刚塞了个汉堡进她包里 |
[29:05] | -So I have to go call Randy. Okay, love you. Bye. -Okay. | -我要打电话给兰迪 先闪 -好的 |
[29:07] | Get on with it | 坚持不懈 |
[29:12] | We’re just wasting time | 我们正在耗费时间 |
[29:15] | Hey, so I think I figured out who Betty’s crush is. | 我知道贝蒂喜欢谁了 |
[29:18] | It’s that old guy over there. | 那边那个老男人 |
[29:21] | That’s her father. | 那是他爸 |
[29:23] | Mandy, Cliff won’t call me back. | 曼迪 克里夫不会回我电话了 |
[29:25] | He’s mad because he thinks | 他生气了 他认为 |
[29:26] | I don’t want to move in with him. | 我不想搬去他那里 |
[29:27] | But you don’t. | 你确实不想啊 |
[29:28] | Well, why should I? Everything was fine before. | 为什么要搬 之前一切都好好的 |
[29:32] | We had our lives and our hair products separate. | 我们有各自的空间 用自己的美发品 |
[29:35] | Everyone looked good and nothing changed. | 彼此都很好 相安无事 |
[29:39] | Why does he want to ruin that? | 他干吗要打破平静么 |
[29:40] | Oh, Marc, are you really mad at Cliff, | 小马 你真生克里夫的气啦 |
[29:43] | or are you starting to have doubts about him? | 还是你开始怀疑他了 |
[29:46] | Oh, my god! They put out cake. | 额滴神 上蛋糕了 |
[29:50] | Do what you want. | 爱咋咋地 |
[29:51] | I’m sure you’ll make the right decision. Bye. | 我相信你会作出正确决定滴 回见 |
[30:05] | Whoo! Yeah! | 太帅了 |
[30:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:11] | So, uh, I wanted to try a little solo something, uh, and, uh, | 接下来我想独唱一首歌 |
[30:16] | dedicate this to someone here who’s… | 献给这里的 |
[30:19] | w-well, she’s just really special. | 一个特别的女孩 |
[30:28] | Every day just blurs into one | 日夜奔流不停歇 |
[30:33] | The moon starts to look just like the sun | 难以分清日与月 |
[30:38] | Full steam ahead day to night | 终日忙碌着 |
[30:43] | Never fully charged | 永不停歇 |
[30:46] | Never quite right | 永不言弃 |
[30:48] | But she was a snowy day | 但她就是下雪天 |
[30:52] | A break from working hard | 辛劳后的小憩 |
[30:54] | For such little pay | 也显弥足珍贵 |
[30:59] | She was a snowy day | 她就是那下雪天 |
[31:03] | She let me get some rest | 赐我许多安心 |
[31:05] | She let me sleep real late | 给我更多美梦 |
[31:10] | So I could fight another day | 让我能继续去奋斗 |
[31:17] | She was a snowy day | 她就是下雪天 |
[31:21] | Is everyone enjoying themselves? | 大家都玩得开心吗 |
[31:23] | Who cares! He dedicated a song to you! He likes you! | 管他呢 他献歌给你了 他喜欢你 |
[31:28] | I don’t know. But I mean, I think he does. | 不清楚 可能是吧 |
[31:30] | Earlier, he told me I was beautiful. | 之前他还说我漂亮 |
[31:33] | What more do you need, girl?! | 傻丫头 这不明摆着嘛 |
[31:35] | Go ask him out! | 约他出去 |
[31:36] | I-I know. I-I should, shouldn’t I? | 我知道 合适吧 |
[31:39] | Yes! | 当然 |
[31:39] | Okay, I will. I will. | 好 我约他 |
[31:41] | Uh, I should probably do that now? | 现在准备吗 |
[31:43] | -Yes, yes. Ready? -Okay. | -对 好了吗 -好了 |
[31:45] | Here I go. | 我去了 |
[31:47] | Go! Go! | 快去 |
[31:50] | Hi, Ms. Slater. How are you? Good to see you. | 斯莱特女士 您好 很高兴见到您 |
[31:55] | You a friend of Betty’s? | 你是贝蒂的朋友吧 |
[31:57] | What? Oh, god, no. | 什么 怎么可能 |
[31:59] | She’s a nice girl. | 她是个好姑娘 |
[32:00] | I live right below her– 4G. | 我住她楼下 4G房 |
[32:03] | Am I to understand I’m on Betty’s roof? | 难道我正在贝蒂的楼顶上 |
[32:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:26] | You look beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[32:28] | I think we’re done with the charm, aren’t we? | 甜言蜜语完了吧 |
[32:29] | Listen, I know you’re in bed with Daniel, | 听着 我知道你和丹尼尔一伙 |
[32:31] | so let me be blunt. | 所以直说了 |
[32:32] | You start playing for my side, | 要么你站我这边 |
[32:34] | or I will reveal some things about you | 要么我就把你的一些老底 |
[32:36] | you probably don’t want out there. | 抖出来 |
[32:38] | Wilhelmina, can we go somewhere and talk? | 威廉敏娜 我们能换个地方说话吗 |
[32:40] | Connor, I know all about your meetings at “Conde Nast”. | 康纳 我知道你和《康・纳旅游者》的会谈 |
[32:43] | What the hell happened to our deal? | 我们之前怎么说的 |
[32:44] | I’m not gonna have you two conspiring behind my back. | 你俩别想在我背后搞鬼 |
[32:47] | I don’t care what your contract says. | 我不管你合同里怎么写 |
[32:49] | I want you out of here. | 你得离开 |
[32:50] | Daniel, do you know how much it’s gonna cost | 丹尼尔 你知道炒掉这样一个人 |
[32:51] | to fire a man like this? | 要多大代价吗 |
[32:52] | Oh, he won’t need to. I’ll walk right now. | 不用 我马上走 |
[32:55] | God, you two are children. | 难以置信 你俩还没长大 |
[32:58] | I played your game to get the job, | 你设计给我这份工作 |
[32:59] | but that is where it ends. | 都是之前的事了 |
[33:01] | I took the meeting because | 我跟他们会谈是因为 |
[33:03] | you asked me to exercise my judgment, | 你让我自己做决定 |
[33:05] | which is this–that selling off a couple of magazines | 于是我决定 出售部分杂志 |
[33:07] | makes financial sense, far more sense | 比不顾后果守着你爸那些家当 |
[33:10] | than preserving your father’s legacy at any cost. | 对公司的发展好的多 |
[33:13] | And you, whatever it is you think you’ve got on me, | 至于你 不管你知道我什么事 |
[33:15] | let it out. | 随你说去 |
[33:16] | I’ll tell you what. I’ll even help you. | 告诉你 我甚至愿意帮你 |
[33:17] | Drugs? I’ve done pretty much everything. | 毒品吗 我什么都干过 |
[33:21] | I’ve slept with my best friend’s wife. | 我睡过最好朋友的老婆 |
[33:22] | Oh, here’s a great one. My first job at Smith Barney, | 更爆的 我第一次在史密斯・巴尼(花旗分部)工作 |
[33:26] | I overhear two guys in an elevator trading stock tips. | 我在电梯里听到两个人交易股市内部消息 |
[33:28] | I end up losing my shirt, | 结果我变得身无分文 |
[33:30] | and I almost go to jail. | 差点儿就进了监狱 |
[33:31] | But I turn my life around. | 但我会为生活奋斗 |
[33:32] | I make myself into somebody that I can be proud of. | 有所成就并引以为豪 |
[33:35] | So if you want me to do the job you hired me for, fine. | 你们请我来工作 没问题 |
[33:38] | But if you want me to pick sides, forget it. | 但让我结党营私 没门 |
[33:42] | I’m nobody’s bitch. | 没人能使唤我 |
[33:46] | I need a drink. | 我得来杯酒 |
[33:54] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[33:55] | Are you in there? | 在吗 |
[34:01] | -Oh! Sorry! -Jeez, Betty, ever hear of knocking? | -对不起 -搞什么 不知道敲门么 |
[34:14] | Betty, w-wait. Betty, wait! | 贝蒂 等等 |
[34:15] | Betty, it was bound to happen sooner or later. | 贝蒂 迟早会这样的 |
[34:17] | Next time, I’ll just leave a bra on the doorknob. | 下次我在门把上挂个文胸 |
[34:19] | You are the worst roommate ever. | 你是史上最差的室友 |
[34:21] | You are selfish and insensitive, and I want you out. | 自私又迟钝 你给我滚 |
[34:25] | Just be gone by tomorrow morning. | 明早别让我看到你 |
[34:40] | Connor, I wanna apologize for my behavior. | 康纳 刚才对不起 |
[34:45] | I always blackmail people when I’m nervous. | 我一有事就爱要挟别人 |
[34:48] | It’s just kind of my go-to. | 我的习惯 |
[34:56] | There aren’t a lot of nice people in this business. | 干这行的大多心怀鬼胎 |
[35:00] | I…didn’t expect to meet someone | 我没指望能见到 |
[35:02] | who actually has integrity. | 正直的人 |
[35:06] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[35:09] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[35:11] | So if you decide to stay, let’s start with a clean slate. | 如果你愿意留下 我们从头来过 |
[35:18] | I’d like that, as long as | 我很乐意 只要 |
[35:19] | I don’t have to “knuckle bump” with Daniel anymore. | 不用再暗地里勾心斗角就行 |
[35:27] | We still have to try that scotch. | 我们还得尝尝苏格兰威士忌 |
[35:30] | It’s a date. | 就这么定了 |
[35:39] | Will you excuse me? It’s my fiancee. | 失陪一下 是我未婚妻 |
[35:56] | So can I call you? | 能再找你么 |
[35:57] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m in the book. | 可以 在电话薄里 |
[35:58] | Hunter Farthington. | 亨特・法星顿 |
[36:07] | Marc? | 小马 |
[36:08] | Cliff! What are you doing here? | 克里夫 你怎么在这儿 |
[36:10] | I-I got your 20 messages. | 我收到了你的20条短信 |
[36:13] | Sweetie, I’m–I’m sorry. | 宝贝 对不起 |
[36:16] | I-I-I should’ve known that– that | 我应该明白的 |
[36:17] | asking you to move in would–would cause a meltdown. | 逼你同居 后果严重 |
[36:19] | Hey, you… you’re a neurotic mess, | 你容易想太多 |
[36:21] | and I love that about you. | 不过我欣赏 |
[36:31] | Look, all that matters is that we love each other. | 听着 关键是我们爱对方 |
[36:42] | Marry me. | 结婚 |
[36:45] | What? | 什么 |
[36:46] | Marry me, Cliff. | 克里夫 我们结婚 |
[36:48] | I wanna be with you forever. | 我们永远在一起 |
[37:07] | Oh, I blew it up there with Connor. | 我和康纳闹翻了 |
[37:09] | I can’t believe what a fool I made out of myself. | 我真是脑子进水了 |
[37:12] | Well, I’m pretty sure I’m a bigger fool. | 我比你更蠢 |
[37:16] | I threw him a party. | 我为他办了这个派对 |
[37:19] | Are you crying? | 你哭了么 |
[37:23] | I was so stupid to think that he would like me. | 我天真的以为他喜欢我 |
[37:26] | Of course he likes Amanda. | 他当然喜欢阿曼达 |
[37:29] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[37:30] | They were kissing. I walked in on them. | 我进去时 他俩正在亲热呢 |
[37:34] | I should’ve known that when he said I was beautiful, | 我就知道他说我漂亮 |
[37:36] | he meant on the inside. | 指的是内心 |
[37:38] | You are. | 你是漂亮 |
[37:40] | You don’t have to say that, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 你不用安慰我 |
[37:43] | I’m fine with who I am, but I’m not beautiful. | 我不漂亮 但是我不介意 |
[37:47] | Betty… men are stupid. | 贝蒂 男人很蠢 |
[37:50] | They go for the obvious. | 只注重表面 |
[37:52] | Trust me. I know. | 相信我 我了解 |
[37:55] | I’m still doing it, and I should know better. | 我现在还是这样 我应该反思 |
[37:59] | But you’re 24. | 你才24 |
[38:00] | It’s okay to have a crush, act a little stupid. | 遇到挫折 犯些小错很正常 |
[38:06] | But you have to believe me when I say this– | 但你得相信我说的 |
[38:08] | you are beautiful. | 你真的很美 |
[38:38] | So… | 那个 |
[38:41] | I made, like, a ton of money tonight. | 我今晚赚了一大笔 |
[38:44] | And… I’m a simple girl. | 我生活简单 |
[38:47] | What do I need it for? | 也没处花 |
[38:48] | Here. You should put it toward rent. | 给你 付房租 |
[39:02] | Hey, so remember that guy that I was kissing earlier? | 记得刚我亲的那人么 |
[39:04] | Yeah, I don’t think you know him. | 你可能也不认识 |
[39:06] | Anyway, I am so over him. | 总之 我跟他没戏 |
[39:08] | I was talking to him, and it turns out he’s kind of stupid. | 我跟他聊过 发现他很无趣 |
[39:12] | I mean, yes, he is the kind of guy | 我是说 他的确是那种 |
[39:14] | a girl would totally fall for, but… | 有吸引力的人 但是 |
[39:17] | He is so not worth it. | 跟他不值 |
[39:24] | Betty, I had no idea. | 贝蒂 我真的不知道 |
[39:27] | Amanda, look. | 阿曼达 听着 |
[39:29] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[39:30] | You aren’t the worst roommate ever. | 你不是最差的室友 |
[39:33] | And if you need to stay here for… | 如果你想在这儿多住几天 |
[39:38] | A little while longer, I’m fine with that. | 我不介意 |
[39:47] | You know, Betty, you’re lucky. | 贝蒂 其实你很幸运 |
[39:50] | When someone falls in love with you, it’s real. | 当有人爱你 他一定是真心的 |
[39:54] | I’ve never had that. | 我从没遇到过 |
[39:57] | I never know if I’m loved for who I am | 我都不知道他们是爱我的人 |
[39:59] | or because I’m so pretty. | 还是我的脸 |
[40:08] | Why don’t you finish cleaning up in here? | 帮忙收拾吧 |
[40:35] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[40:41] | Have a seat. | 过来坐 |