| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:15] | Here you go. | 你的 | 
| [00:17] | Hey, guys. good morning. | 各位 早上好啊 | 
| [00:25] | Wow, betty. who died? | 哇 贝蒂 有人死了吗 | 
| [00:28] | I didn’t want to look too cheerful. | 我只是不想给人感觉太喜庆 | 
| [00:30] | Everyone’s so depressed ’cause of the financial crisis, | 人人都因为金融危机闷闷不乐的 | 
| [00:32] | And daniel’s girlfriend is sick. | 丹尼尔的女朋友又生病了 | 
| [00:34] | – Did I overdo it? – no. no. | -我穿得太做作了吗 -绝对没有 | 
| [00:37] | All black is… | 全身黑色 | 
| [00:40] | Aunt betty. | 这才是贝蒂阿姨 | 
| [00:41] | You look… almost fashionable. | 你快赶上时尚潮流了 | 
| [00:45] | Justin, are you crying? | 贾斯廷 你要哭了吗 | 
| [00:46] | No, I’m just proud. | 没有 只是觉得很骄傲 | 
| [00:50] | You do listen. | 你真的很令我们骄傲 | 
| [00:51] | You know, I still don’t understand how that guy connor | 我还是不明白为什么那个叫康纳的家伙 | 
| [00:53] | Could steal all that money from the company | 可以把整个公司都掏空了 | 
| [00:55] | And nobody even noticed. | 而完全没有一个人察觉到 | 
| [00:56] | that’s terrible. | 太糟糕了 | 
| [00:57] | I know, papi, and the worst part is, | 我也知道 爸爸 最遗憾的是 | 
| [00:59] | I think he’s gonna get away with it. | 他还可能会逃离法网 | 
| [01:00] | He’s totally disappeared. | 他就这么人间蒸发了 | 
| [01:01] | why? why does he do that? | 他为什么要这么做呢 | 
| [01:03] | I don’t know. I guess some people are just greedy. | 我也不知道 可能就因为贪心吧 | 
| [01:05] | You don’t wash mushrooms. you–you wipe them. | 你不可以这样洗蘑菇的 蘑菇只能擦 | 
| [01:07] | he’s not talking to you. | 他没对你说话 | 
| [01:09] | He’s talking to that stupid tv chef on “kitchen rumble.” | 他在说”厨房对决”里那个白痴厨师 | 
| [01:11] | ay, this frankie burrata guy really makes me mad. | 是啊 这个叫弗兰基·波偌塔的家伙让我看得快疯了 | 
| [01:15] | Then why do you keep watching him? | 那你干嘛还要看他啊 | 
| [01:16] | because i–you know, | 因为 我一直在想 | 
| [01:17] | I keep thinking somebody’s gonna beat this guy. | 肯定有人很容易就能把他打败了 | 
| [01:20] | Mira, mira, mira, mira. | 女儿 女儿 女儿 | 
| [01:22] | If the judges like your dish better, | 如果评委们更喜欢你做的菜的话 | 
| [01:23] | You could walk away with thousands of dollars. | 你就可以赢走数千美元 | 
| [01:27] | But if they like mine, | 可是如果他们更喜欢我的 | 
| [01:29] | All you’re gonna get are my leftovers! | 那你就只能把我的剩菜带走了 | 
| [01:32] | I spit on your leftovers. that’s right, my leftovers! | 我还要在剩菜上吐口水 没错 我的剩菜 | 
| [01:36] | I keep calling and telling them I should be on that show. | 我一直在给他们打电话 想告诉他们我要去参加比赛 | 
| [01:38] | I can cook better than him. | 我比他煮得好 | 
| [01:40] | papi, you can cook better than everyone. | 爸爸 你比任何人煮得都好 | 
| [01:41] | Oh, by the way, I’m not gonna make it to dinner tonight. | 顺便说一下 我今晚不回来吃饭 | 
| [01:43] | I have plans with my new friend matt. | 我约了我的新朋友马特 | 
| [01:49] | We’ve been hearing a lot about this “new friend matt.” | 我们最近好像经常听你提到这位“新朋友马特”啊 | 
| [01:52] | Betty, you’re blushing. | 贝蒂 你脸红了 | 
| [01:54] | stop! what? it’s just a couple of dates. and… | 没说了 不就是约了两次会嘛 | 
| [01:56] | I don’t know. i… I think there’s something there. | 我也不清楚 可能会有一些火花吧 | 
| [01:58] | -Okay, I gotta go. -bye! | -好了 我要走了 -再见 | 
| [02:01] | Bye. do I look serious enough for a company in ruin? | 我看上去像是去一个没落的公司上班的吧 | 
| [02:03] | Yes. don’t touch your outfit. you look perfect. | 是的 别换衣服了 你看上去美极了 | 
| [02:12] | So close and yet so far. | 前功尽弃 | 
| [02:18] | Daniel meade’s office! | 丹尼尔·米德办公室 | 
| [02:20] | Did you get the gift I sent? | 你收到我送你的礼物了吗 | 
| [02:22] | Uh, this is matt, by the way, just in case you’re wondering. | 我是马特 如果你还没听出来的话 | 
| [02:25] | Hi, matt. I know who it is. | 你好 马特 我听出来了 | 
| [02:27] | Um… no, I don’t see a gift. | 我没看到有礼物啊 | 
| [02:29] | Oh, even better. | 哦 那更好 | 
| [02:30] | Then I’ll be on the phone when you get it. | 那你收到的时候应该我们正在通话 | 
| [02:32] | I love the look on a person’s face when they get a present. | 我喜欢看别人收礼物的样子 | 
| [02:35] | You can’t see my face through the phone, silly. | 傻瓜 通电话的时候又看不到对方的脸 | 
| [02:38] | I’ll imagine it. | 我可以想象啊 | 
| [02:39] | Oh, hold on one second. | 稍等一下 | 
| [02:41] | Morning, daniel. | 早上好 丹尼尔 | 
| [02:44] | How are you? can I get you something? | 你好吗 有什么要帮忙的 | 
| [02:46] | Uh, coffee, cream… a couple billion dollars | 咖啡加伴侣 还要20亿美金 | 
| [02:48] | So our company doesn’t go bankrupt. | 这样我们公司就不会倒闭了 | 
| [02:51] | Just joking. sort of. | 开个玩笑啦 虽然不好笑 | 
| [02:54] | Have you spoken to molly? | 你跟莫莉聊过了吗 | 
| [02:55] | Uh, she needs time alone to, um, Figure out her treatment… | 她需要一点时间 来研究如何接受治疗 | 
| [03:03] | Whether she wants to go through all that again. | 看看要不要再接受以前那套方案 | 
| [03:05] | Don’t you want to be there with her? | 你不想留在她身边吗 | 
| [03:07] | She made it pretty clear that she wants to be left alone, | 她说得很清楚想要独自面对 | 
| [03:11] | So I have to respect her wishes. hmm. | 所以我要尊重她的意见 | 
| [03:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:18] | Someone has an admirer? | 某人最近恋爱了 | 
| [03:20] | Uh, let me just put this away. | 我还是收起来吧 | 
| [03:29] | Sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [03:30] | Don’t apologize. | 没什么好不好意思的 | 
| [03:32] | You should take happiness when you can find it. | 当幸福来临的时候你就要抓住他 | 
| [03:35] | You deserve it. | 这是你应得的 | 
| [03:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:41] | I just got your jelly beans. | 我收到你的吉利豆了 | 
| [03:43] | so what does your face look like? | 那你现在是什么表情 | 
| [03:46] | My face is… | 我现在的表情 | 
| [03:49] | Smiling. | 是在笑 | 
| [03:52] | Was that a smile on your face? | 你在笑吗 | 
| [03:54] | no, willie. it was a sneer, I promise. | 不是 威威 我是在自嘲 绝对是 | 
| [03:55] | Good. but you. | 好的 可是你站住 | 
| [03:58] | Are those gladiator sandals? | 你穿的是角斗士的凉鞋吗 | 
| [04:00] | Are we in ancient rome? | 你以为我们在古罗马吗 | 
| [04:02] | – Will you be, uh, wrestling a lion? – i-i– | -你想要跟狮子摔跤吗 -我 我 | 
| [04:05] | Take those off. | 脱掉 | 
| [04:12] | Burn these. | 烧了 | 
| [04:14] | You… are fired. | 你被炒了 | 
| [04:18] | Willie, as much as I love | 威威 虽然说我很喜欢 | 
| [04:20] | Watching fired employees scamper off sad and barefoot, | 看你炒掉员工光着脚哭着跑出去 | 
| [04:24] | Are you okay? | 可是你真的没事吗 | 
| [04:25] | What mood do you think I should be in, marc? | 你觉得我现在有开玩笑的心情吗 马克 | 
| [04:27] | The company’s on the brink of collapse. | 公司正在面临倒闭的危机 | 
| [04:29] | Connor ran off with all the money. | 康纳卷着所有的钱跑了 | 
| [04:32] | Yeah, hey, willie… | 是的 威威 | 
| [04:34] | Did break your heart a little bit, right? | 你还是有那么一点点伤心的吧 | 
| [04:37] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别开玩笑了 | 
| [04:39] | Connor owens is a thief– nothing more than that to me. | 康纳.欧文对我来说就是个贼 | 
| [04:42] | Just another disappointing, useless male. | 也是一个令人失望的没用的男人 | 
| [04:46] | Has it occurred to you that my mood of late | 我想让你知道我最近的心情 | 
| [04:48] | Might have something to do with a newborn baby | 可能多多少少跟那个新生婴儿有关 | 
| [04:51] | Who never seems to stop crying? | 他就知道哭 | 
| [04:53] | Uh… speaking of darling baby william, | 说起这个小宝贝 威廉 | 
| [04:56] | The nanny called. she can’t come this week. | 保姆打电话来说她这星期来不了了 | 
| [04:58] | apparently, her own child’s come down with chicken pox. | 好像说是她自己的孩子长了水痘 | 
| [05:02] | Her own child? who does this woman think she is? | 她自己的孩子 她以为她是谁啊 | 
| [05:05] | Get christina to babysit, and here’s a list of things | 叫克里斯蒂娜来带 然后这里有张单子 | 
| [05:08] | I need you to pick up for the baby at estella. | 你到埃斯特拉店去把这些都买回来 | 
| [05:13] | Ugh! I did not sign up for this baby business. | 我可没有申请照顾小孩 | 
| [05:16] | Cashmere diapers? is she kidding? | 羊绒尿布 她没搞错吧 | 
| [05:18] | Aw. I love shopping at baby stores. | 我喜欢逛婴儿用品店 | 
| [05:22] | – You do? – I like to sit in the tiny furniture | -真的吗 -我喜欢坐在那些小小的家俱上面 | 
| [05:24] | And pretend I’m a scary giant. | 这样看上去我特别庞大 | 
| [05:26] | The children cry. it is so much fun. | 孩子们会哭 可好玩了 | 
| [05:27] | Hey, do you want to go with me tomorrow? | 你明天想跟我一起去吗 | 
| [05:32] | Wait. “mode” magazine, this is amanda. | 等一下 这里是<风尚>杂志 我是阿曼达 | 
| [05:33] | How may I direct your call? | 请问找哪位 | 
| [05:35] | You! how many times have I told you | 是你啊 我跟你说了多少遍了 | 
| [05:37] | not to call here? | 不要再打电话过来了 | 
| [05:39] | Leave me alone, you psycho! | 不要来骚扰我 你这个疯子 | 
| [05:42] | What was that? | 怎么回事 | 
| [05:43] | it was my mother. | 是我妈 | 
| [05:45] | She’s been reading about the company in the news, | 她说她看到我们公司的新闻 | 
| [05:46] | And she’s concerned about my job. | 她在担心我的工作 | 
| [05:48] | mandy, it’s been a year. | 阿曼达 事情过去一年了 | 
| [05:50] | Will it so horrible if you reconnected with your parents? | 和你父母和好 并不难吧 | 
| [05:53] | They lied to me my entire life about being adopted. | 他们完全隐瞒我被领养的事 | 
| [05:56] | Now you know me, I’m not one to hold a grudge, | 你知道我不是个会记仇的人 | 
| [05:58] | But I will never speak to my parents as long as I may live. | 可是我这辈子都不会跟我父母讲话了 | 
| [06:01] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [06:04] | nothing. you’re just really pretty when you’re dramatic. | 没什么 只是觉得你歇斯底里的时候很漂亮 | 
| [06:07] | The bad news is, | 坏消息是 | 
| [06:09] | Our insurance doesn’t cover us for this magnitude. | 我们的保险不包括这类损失 | 
| [06:14] | So what’s the good news? | 那好消息是什么 | 
| [06:15] | there is no good news. | 没有好消息 | 
| [06:17] | Oh, good god. do you even know | 天哪 你应该知道 | 
| [06:18] | How the “good news-bad news” setup works? | 好坏消息一起来 才能鼓舞人心啊 | 
| [06:20] | if you’re looking for good news, | 如果你想要听好消息的话 | 
| [06:21] | Why don’t you ask your boyfriend connor? | 为什么不去问问你的男朋友康纳 | 
| [06:23] | well, you stole his fiance. | 是你先偷他的未婚妻的 | 
| [06:25] | No wonder he wanted to steal from us! | 也不能怪他来偷我们的东西啊 | 
| [06:26] | you were dating him. | 你在跟他交往啊 | 
| [06:27] | How could you not know what he was doing? | 你怎么可能不知道他在干什么呢 | 
| [06:29] | oh, so it’s my fault now? | 所以现在是我的错咯 | 
| [06:30] | stop! bickering isn’t going to solve anything. | 住口 吵架不能解决问题 | 
| [06:33] | Yes. stop bickering, daniel. | 对啊 别吵了 丹尼尔 | 
| [06:37] | Thousands of people | 若问题不解决 | 
| [06:38] | Are going to lose their jobs if we don’t fix this. | 将会有几千人因此失业 | 
| [06:41] | Well, easier said than done, claire. | 你说的倒轻松 克莱尔 | 
| [06:43] | What’s your bright idea? | 你有什么好建议吗 | 
| [06:45] | How about a federal bailout? | 政府救济怎么样 | 
| [06:48] | Of course. | 当然好啦 | 
| [06:49] | Daniel and I will just march on down to washington | 要我和丹尼尔飞到华盛顿 | 
| [06:51] | And beg the government to save our magazines. | 乞求政府来拯救我们的杂志 | 
| [06:54] | You don’t have to march anywhere. | 你不用飞到哪里啊 | 
| [06:56] | They’re already here. | 他们已经来了 | 
| [07:00] | “federal government sends panel to new york city | 联邦政府派代表到纽约 | 
| [07:03] | To consider print media bailout.” | 来商量出资救助传媒业 | 
| [07:05] | Mom, this is genius. | 妈 你太天才了 | 
| [07:08] | You may want to rethink your wardrobe, wilhelmina. | 你该考虑把你的衣柜瘦瘦身了 威廉敏娜 | 
| [07:11] | You’re gonna have a little trouble convincing them | 如果你一身貂皮过去 | 
| [07:13] | You need money wearing mink. | 很难说服他们说你缺钱 | 
| [07:15] | It’s not mink, darling. it’s chinchilla. | 这不是貂皮的 是栗鼠皮 | 
| [07:16] | Well, whatever it is, you look like a rich bitch. | 管它呢 反正你看起来就像个下贱的富婆 | 
| [07:25] | Matt, you didn’t have to come all the way | 马特 你不需要 | 
| [07:26] | to queens just to see me home | 一路把我送到皇后区 | 
| [07:27] | well, considering I left my wallet at work | 主要是因为我把钱包忘在公司了 | 
| [07:30] | made you pay for dinner, I could use the brownie points. | 还要你来付晚饭钱 我总得补偿点什么吧 | 
| [07:33] | Oh… sorry, don’t mind me. | 不好意思 别怕生 | 
| [07:38] | You must be betty’s new friend matt. | 你一定就是贝蒂的那个新朋友马特 | 
| [07:41] | I’m the sister. | 我是她姐姐 | 
| [07:43] | betty, you didn’t tell me you had a sister. | 贝蒂 你怎么没告诉我你有个姐姐啊 | 
| [07:45] | – What? – yes, I did. | -什么 -我说了啊 | 
| [07:47] | I’m kidding. she–she talks about you all the time. | 我开玩笑的 她整天都说到你 | 
| [07:49] | I-i have a terrible sense of humor. it grows on you. | 我没什么幽默感 希望跟你在一起会有点长进 | 
| [07:52] | – Or it doesn’t. it’s nice to meet you, hilda. – you, too. | -也可能不会 很高兴认识你 希尔达 -我也是 | 
| [07:55] | Uh, thanks again for dinner. | 再次感谢你的晚餐 | 
| [08:03] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 | 
| [08:04] | Why was he thanking you for dinner? he didn’t pay? | 他为什么要谢你的晚餐 他没付钱吗 | 
| [08:08] | Well, sometimes he forgets his wallet. | 他只是有时候会忘带钱包 | 
| [08:11] | Sometimes? as in, more than once? | 有时候 你是说还不止一次 | 
| [08:14] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 | 
| [08:16] | Betty, I do not like this matt. | 贝蒂 我不喜欢这个马特 | 
| [08:17] | He’s just absentminded. | 他只是有点心不在焉 | 
| [08:20] | But he’s so sweet. | 可是他对人很好 | 
| [08:22] | He sent me jelly beans at work today. | 他今天还送吉利豆到公司了呢 | 
| [08:24] | Jelly beans? what kind of a cheap present is that? | 吉利豆 多拿不出手的礼物啊 | 
| [08:27] | Hilda! Stop. | 希尔达 别说了 | 
| [08:30] | Okay, maybe he’s not perfect, but… | 好吧 可能他并不完美 | 
| [08:33] | The more time I spend with him, the more I like him. | 但与他处的时间越长 我就越喜欢他 | 
| [08:36] | And I don’t know, | 我也不知道 | 
| [08:38] | Just… all this craziness at work | 就是觉得公司这堆乱七八糟的事情 | 
| [08:40] | Has really given me perspective. | 让我产生了这种想法 | 
| [08:43] | I have a wonderful job and–and a great family | 我有一份很好的工作 有很温馨的家庭 | 
| [08:46] | And… and a guy that I like. | 还有一个我喜欢的人 | 
| [08:48] | Can’t I just enjoy this moment, please? | 拜托能不能先让我享受一下这一刻 | 
| [08:52] | Mom, I found this with the mail. | 妈妈 我在邮件里发现了这个 | 
| [08:56] | Honey, what is it? | 亲爱的 什么东西啊 | 
| [08:57] | it’s from the landlord. | 是房东寄过来的 | 
| [08:59] | “this document shall serve as termination | 这份文件意味着你们的租赁合同 | 
| [09:01] | “of your rental agreement. | 即将终止 | 
| [09:03] | Please be advised you have until the end of the month” | 请注意 你们在月底之前 | 
| [09:06] | “to vacate the premises”? | 把房子腾出来 | 
| [09:09] | Oh, my god. we’re being evicted. | 不会吧 我们要被赶走了 | 
| [09:28] | I hate doing this to you, ignacio. | 我也不想这么做 伊格纳修 | 
| [09:31] | Then don’t. we’ve been living in this house for 25 years. | 那就别这么做啊 我们都在这里住了25年了 | 
| [09:35] | Mr. delima, this is our home. I mean, there’s gotta be | 德利玛先生 这是我们家 肯定有办法 | 
| [09:38] | Something we can work out, right? | 来解决这事的 对吗 | 
| [09:40] | The truth is, I’m having some money problems. | 但现实是 我出现经济问题了 | 
| [09:42] | I’m gonna have to sell to my idiot nephew. | 我得把房子卖给我那蠢侄子了 | 
| [09:43] | sal,couldn’t we rent from him? | 萨尔 我们不是可以跟你侄子继续租吗 | 
| [09:46] | He’s turning it into a recording studio, | 他要把这里变成录音棚 | 
| [09:49] | -’cause that’s a good investment. -a recording studio? | – 因为这是个好生意 – 一家录音棚 | 
| [09:52] | But I have my business here, too–my salon. | 但我也有我的生意 我的发廊 | 
| [09:53] | -What am I supposed to do? -I wish I could help, | – 那我该怎么办 – 我也希望能帮你们 | 
| [09:56] | But unless you can match my nephew’s offer, | 但是除非你们答应我侄子的要求 | 
| [09:58] | -Buy the house yourselves -yes! | -自己买下这房子 -行 | 
| [10:00] | Yes. we’ll buy the house. | 行 我们买下这房子 | 
| [10:18] | We should’ve taken the limo. | 我们本该坐豪华轿车去的 | 
| [10:20] | Right. and have our picture taken getting out? | 是的 然后被别人拍到我们的照片 | 
| [10:23] | That’ll help us get the bailout money. | 对我们获得援助资金有帮助吗 | 
| [10:24] | But a bus, really, daniel? | 但也不至于坐公交吧 丹尼尔 | 
| [10:26] | Oh, god. this is the lowest moment of my life. | 老天 这简直是我人生最低谷 | 
| [10:29] | Straight shot across town. come on, it’s gonna be fun. | 直达市区了 来 高兴点 | 
| [10:33] | One, please. | 一张票 谢谢 | 
| [10:34] | Metrocards or quarters only. | 只能用地铁票或者25美分硬币 | 
| [10:38] | Do you think I carry quarters? | 你觉得我会带硬币吗 | 
| [10:40] | I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. | 真是哭笑不得 | 
| [10:43] | Uh… can he break a 50? | 他能找开50块钱吗 | 
| [10:49] | Thank you. okay, the loan officer said | 谢谢 好 贷款工作人员说 | 
| [10:52] | That we do qualify for an f.h.a. loan. | 我们有资格获得联邦住房管理局的低首期贷款 | 
| [10:54] | So what does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [10:55] | it means we only have to put down 5% | 意思就是我们只要在月底 | 
| [10:57] | Before the end of the month $15,000. | 付5%的首付就可以了 15,000美元 | 
| [10:59] | Betty, I don’t have that much money saved up. | 贝蒂 我没有那么多存款 | 
| [11:02] | Yeah, but if we combine all of our savings… | 没关系 我们可以把存款都拿出来 | 
| [11:04] | This is my responsibility. | 这是我的责任 | 
| [11:06] | I’m not taking money from my children. | 我不会从孩子们那里拿钱的 | 
| [11:08] | dad,stop. stop being so stubborn. | 老爸 别这么说 您太老顽固了 | 
| [11:10] | This is our house, and we want to stay. | 这是我们的房子 我们都要住的 | 
| [11:12] | Why don’t we just ask daniel for the money? | 为什么我们不问丹尼尔借钱 | 
| [11:14] | Justin, daniel has his own money problems, | 贾斯廷 丹尼尔有他自己的经济问题了 | 
| [11:16] | And I would never, ever ask him for something like that. | 而且我也绝不向他借钱了 | 
| [11:19] | Oh! but marc and amanda still owe me | 但是马克和阿曼达还欠我 | 
| [11:22] | The security deposit on my apartment. | 房子的保证金 | 
| [11:23] | -That’s a start. -I could offer more services at my salon. | – 那是个好开端 – 我可以在美发店提供更多服务 | 
| [11:26] | Smear some yogurt on an old lady’s mug– | 在一个老女人的杯子涂点酸奶 | 
| [11:28] | -Call it a facial. -yeah! see? come on, papi. | – 就可以叫面膜了 – 好 加油 老爸 | 
| [11:32] | It’s our house, our memories. | 这是我们的房子 我们的回忆 | 
| [11:33] | We should at least try. right? | 我们至少得试一下 对吗 | 
| [11:38] | -Come on… -right | -加油 -好 | 
| [11:50] | Uh, excuse me, sir. you’re in my personal space. | 抱歉 先生 你侵占了我的私人领地 | 
| [11:54] | So if you’re fond of your thumbs, | 如果您还想留着你的大拇指 | 
| [11:56] | I suggest you take one large step backwards. | 我建议您往后退一大步 | 
| [11:58] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [12:01] | I thought you were gonna dress down | 我觉得你得脱了外套 | 
| [12:02] | So it looks like we need money. | 才能显示我们缺钱 | 
| [12:04] | but this is what I wear to the gym. | 但这是我穿去健身的 | 
| [12:08] | For god sake, hold onto the pole. | 老天 你抓住杆子 | 
| [12:09] | -I don’t know who touched that thing. -you’re such a baby. | -我怎么知道什么人抓过 -孩子气 | 
| [12:15] | We’d better get that bailout. | 我们最好能得到援助资金 | 
| [12:19] | Ugh! why would anyone want to have a baby? | 为什么有人要生小孩 | 
| [12:21] | -They’re so expensive! -I know, right? | -花销真大 -我同意 | 
| [12:23] | “i need food! I need diapers!” | 我要吃 我要尿布 | 
| [12:25] | -Babies are selfish. -hey, thanks for coming with me today. | – 小孩都是自私的 – 谢谢你今天陪我来 | 
| [12:28] | Ooh! if I never see another baby as long as I live, | 如果我有生之年还能看见孩子 | 
| [12:31] | It’ll be too soon. | 将会是很快的事 | 
| [12:46] | You guys shop at estella? best baby store ever! | 你们刚逛过埃斯特拉店吗 最好的婴儿用品店 | 
| [12:49] | Oh, I know. it’s like my favorite place | 对 这是整个纽约城里 | 
| [12:51] | -In all of new york city. -and cello here just loves | – 我们最喜欢的地方 -切洛正玩着 | 
| [12:54] | Her little organic cotton onesies. | 她的小棉衣呢 | 
| [12:56] | Wait, cello? what kind of baby name is that? | 等下 切洛 孩子名字好怪 | 
| [12:59] | It’s so creative. really special. | 真有创意 很特别 | 
| [13:02] | -I’m timothy, by the way. -I’m marc. | – 我叫蒂莫西 – 我叫马克 | 
| [13:06] | And we are not together. she’s just my hag. | 我们不是情侣 她只是我的小伴儿 | 
| [13:08] | So i-i’m guessing you have a baby? | 我猜你有孩子了 | 
| [13:11] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他没有 | 
| [13:12] | No, no, not on me. my little angel’s at home. | 不 不 我的小宝贝在家 | 
| [13:17] | -Ah, with your partner? -no. | -和你伴侣在一起吗 -不 | 
| [13:20] | Nope. uh, single. | 没有 我单身 | 
| [13:22] | Single and ready to mingle. | 单身 准备进围城 | 
| [13:24] | Me, too. yeah. single parent. | 我也是 单亲爸爸 | 
| [13:27] | Hey, you know what? we should, | 我们可以 | 
| [13:29] | Get together for a playdate sometime. | 一起看看电影什么的 | 
| [13:32] | Definitely. I’ll call you. | 当然可以 我约你 | 
| [13:35] | Playdate. | 看电影 | 
| [13:38] | That was rude. | 真没礼貌 | 
| [13:39] | He didn’t even introduce himself to me. | 他都没向我介绍自己 | 
| [13:41] | Cute and rude. | 可爱又粗鲁 | 
| [13:43] | I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 | 
| [13:48] | Just the people I was looking for. | 正找你们哩 | 
| [13:50] | Um, I need to talk to you about a money situation. | 我想跟你们谈谈钱的事情 | 
| [13:53] | Gorgeous. that’ll be $200. | 很漂亮 200美元 | 
| [13:57] | What? hey, if you were kirsten dunst | – 什么 – 如果你是克里斯汀·邓斯特 | 
| [13:59] | And this was madison avenue, it’s what you’d pay. | 而这里又是麦迪逊大街 就这个价 | 
| [14:01] | Well, this ain’t madison avenue. | 这里才不是什么麦迪逊大街 | 
| [14:03] | Yes, yes, uh, this is ignacio suarez, | 对 对 我是伊格纳修·苏亚雷斯 | 
| [14:05] | And–and I’m trying to find someone who can help me. | 我在找能帮我的人 | 
| [14:07] | No, I will not hold. | 不 我不会等着 | 
| [14:09] | Ay. I’m on hold. | 我不得不等了 | 
| [14:12] | So my family is trying to buy our house, | 我们家想买现在的房子 | 
| [14:13] | And since you guys are subletting my apartment, | 因为你们住在我租的房子里 | 
| [14:16] | I thought it was only fair that you pay the security deposit. | 我认为你们该付点保证金才公平 | 
| [14:19] | $75. | 75美元 | 
| [14:22] | $50. | 50美元 | 
| [14:23] | Come on, we’re trying to buy our house. | 拜托 我们等着买房子 | 
| [14:35] | *money makes the world go round* | *有钱能使鬼推磨* | 
| [14:37] | *the world go round* | *鬼推磨* | 
| [14:40] | *money makes the world go round* | *有钱能使鬼推磨* | 
| [14:42] | *on this I can be sure* | *所以我肯定* | 
| [14:44] | *on being poor* | *我是个穷鬼* | 
| [14:48] | Anyway, my family really needs this money. | 我们家真的很缺钱 | 
| [14:52] | Oh, that is just so you, betty– | 贝蒂 你又露出了本色 | 
| [14:54] | All plucky and sweet. | 有勇气 真可爱 | 
| [14:57] | So you can give me the security deposit money? | 那你们能给我保证金了吗 | 
| [15:00] | -No way. -not a chance in hell. | -没门 -想都别想 | 
| [15:06] | We stand before you today… | 今天我们来这里 | 
| [15:08] | Humbled by an economic crisis | 是因为金融危机 | 
| [15:10] | That threatens the entire publishing industry. | 已经威胁到整个出版业了 | 
| [15:14] | Meade publications is an american company | 米德出版集团是一家由美国家庭 | 
| [15:17] | Founded by an american family. | 白手起家的美国公司 | 
| [15:20] | And today, we’re asking for your help. | 今天 我们向您寻求帮助 | 
| [15:22] | We understand your plight, mr. meade… | 我们了解你们的处境 米德先生 | 
| [15:25] | But your flagship publication is a fashion magazine. | 但你们这家大企业是个时尚杂志 | 
| [15:29] | Why the government care about something so frivolous | 为什么政府要关心些 中看不中用的东西 | 
| [15:32] | Frivolous? | 中看不中用 | 
| [15:34] | My dear congressman, fashion is art. | 尊敬的议员 时尚就是艺术 | 
| [15:37] | It enriches people’s lives, | 它能丰富人生 | 
| [15:39] | Not to mention, it is a vital part of our new york economy. | 更不用说 它是纽约经济一个重要部分 | 
| [15:42] | The industry employs thousands of people– | 这产业为数千人提供就业 | 
| [15:44] | Photographers, construction workers, | 摄影师 建筑工人 | 
| [15:46] | Engineers, vendors… | 工程师 商人 | 
| [15:48] | Many of whom we rode the bus with just this morning. | 还有多少我们今天早上同乘公交来的人 | 
| [15:51] | Yeah, you’ve mentioned that several times. | 知道了 你说了好几次了 | 
| [15:59] | Well, I must concede, | 我必须承认 | 
| [16:01] | Your proposal raises some interesting points. | 你的提议确实有可行之处 | 
| [16:04] | We will reconvene on thursday to talk numbers. | 我们周四重新回到这里讨论具体数目 | 
| [16:09] | Thank you, mr. chairman. | 谢谢 主席先生 | 
| [16:18] | So if you add up all of our savings, | 就算加上我们所有积蓄 | 
| [16:20] | We’re still $9,644 short. how? | 我们还缺9644美元 怎么办 | 
| [16:26] | What about the security deposit from marc and amanda? | 马克和阿曼达的保证金怎么样 | 
| [16:28] | Ugh. no luck. you– big day at the salon? | 没希望了 你的美发店怎么样 | 
| [16:31] | Am I the only one who de money today? | 我是今天唯一赚钱的人吗 | 
| [16:34] | My one-man show on the street totally killed. | 今天我的个人街头秀大获成功 | 
| [16:38] | Justin, you skipped school and panhandled? | 贾斯廷 你逃课去要饭吗 | 
| [16:41] | I made, like, 250 bucks. | 我赚了 大概250块 | 
| [16:43] | Oh. good boy. | 乖孩子 | 
| [16:46] | Wow. what about you, papi? | 爸爸 你怎么样 | 
| [16:47] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna get us that money. | 别担心 我马上就赚到钱了 | 
| [16:50] | Papi, how will you get $10,000 by the end of the month? | 爸 你怎么在月底赚到一万块 | 
| [16:55] | okay, here it is, come on. | 好 来了 加油 | 
| [16:58] | Everybody, quick. hurry, come here! hurry. okay. god. | 大家快来 快来 好 | 
| [17:00] | All right. …because today, we have a record. | 好 因为今天 我们有了新记录 | 
| [17:03] | A man from queens, new york, | 一个来自纽约皇后区的人 | 
| [17:05] | Called us 162 times in a single day. | 就在今天打了162次电话 | 
| [17:09] | He says my food is terrible. | 他说我做的菜很烂 | 
| [17:10] | Well, I got news for you, ignacio suarez! | 我有消息要告诉你 伊格纳修·苏亚雷斯 | 
| [17:13] | I’ll be coming to your kitchen to make your dish. | 我要到你家厨房跟你比做菜 | 
| [17:16] | And with $10,000 on the line, it better be good, | 为了那一万块奖金 你最好做点好吃的 | 
| [17:18] | Because, ignacio suarez, | 因为 伊格纳修·苏亚雷斯 | 
| [17:20] | I challenge you to a kitchen rumble! | 我要和你大战厨房之巅 | 
| [17:30] | Oh, my god! I told you! | 老天 我告诉过你们 | 
| [17:32] | I told you I’d get us the money! | 我会得到那钱的 | 
| [17:43] | That is so cool. | 那真是厉害 | 
| [17:45] | How do they do that? | 他们怎么做到的 | 
| [17:52] | Hey! the camera adds 10. you’ll thank me later. | 上镜头人显胖10磅 你以后就会谢我了 | 
| [17:54] | And you– betty’s new friend matt… | 还有你 贝蒂的新朋友马特 | 
| [17:57] | -Why does everyone keep calling me that? -I don’t know. | – 为什么每个人都那么叫我 – 我不知道 | 
| [17:59] | Wow, that really doesn’t move, does it? | 他无动于衷 是吗 | 
| [18:03] | -Get me off this! -justin, why don’t you go help grandpa? | -让我下来 -贾斯廷 快去外公那儿帮忙 | 
| [18:07] | So what happens if your dad doesn’t win? | 如果你爸赢不了 怎么办 | 
| [18:09] | Matt, don’t say that too loud. you’ll make my dad nervous. | 马特 别说那么大声 你会让我爸紧张的 | 
| [18:12] | But if you lose the house, where will all of you live? | 但是如果你们没房子了 住哪里去 | 
| [18:15] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 | 
| [18:15] | My dad’s gonna take care of it. | 我爸正努力搞定这事 | 
| [18:17] | Oh, my god, look. | 天啊 看 | 
| [18:18] | It’s frankie burrata. | 那是弗兰基·波偌塔 | 
| [18:29] | Which one of you is ignacio suarez? | 谁是伊格纳修·苏亚雷斯 | 
| [18:37] | I am. | 我是 | 
| [18:54] | Come here, you persistent old bird! ooh! | 来这里 你个老不死的怪人 | 
| [18:57] | You really wanted to be on the show, huh? | 你真的很想上电视 | 
| [18:59] | so what are you gonna do with the money if you win? | 如果你赢了奖金 你打算干吗 | 
| [19:01] | Fat chance. uh, what, do some travel, new car? | 机会很大的 旅游吗 买车吗 | 
| [19:04] | Actually, we’re trying to buy our own home. | 我们想把自己的房子买下来 | 
| [19:08] | that’s great, man. | 很好 | 
| [19:09] | The american dream. good for you. | 美国梦 很好 | 
| [19:11] | Frankie, we’re rolling. so whenever you’re ready. | 弗兰基 我们开始了 就等你准备好 | 
| [19:15] | okay, here we go. | 好 开始 | 
| [19:16] | We can watch from here. oh, my god! | 关注这里 老天 | 
| [19:18] | I’m frankie burrata, | 我是弗兰基·波偌塔 | 
| [19:19] | And I’m coming to you from queens, new york, | 我现在纽约的皇后区 | 
| [19:21] | Where ignacio suarez and I are going head-to-head | 伊格纳修·苏亚雷斯就住这里 我和他将对决 | 
| [19:23] | For bragging rights to new york’s best chicken mol? | 纽约最好的鸡肉大厨之冠 | 
| [19:26] | If ignacio wins, he gets $10,000! | 如果伊格纳修赢了 他得到一万块 | 
| [19:29] | But if I win, all he gets are my leftovers! | 但如果我赢了 他只能得到我的剩菜 | 
| [19:32] | Let the kitchen rumble begin! ohh! | 让我们开始厨房对决吧 | 
| [19:36] | Well, it’s pretty clear the committee responded to me, | 很明显委员会是因为我才同意的 | 
| [19:39] | So when we go back, let me do all the talking. | 所以我们回去后 让我作演讲了 | 
| [19:42] | -Hello? daniel. -yep | -丹尼尔 在听吗 -在 | 
| [19:44] | I’m trying to antagonize you, | 我可是在和你竞争 | 
| [19:47] | But it’s no fun if you’re not here. | 但你不集中听还有什么意思 | 
| [19:48] | Where are you? | 你在想什么 | 
| [19:50] | Sorry. Just a little distracted. | 对不起 我有点分心 | 
| [19:51] | You know, I couldn’t imagine this would ever happen– | 你知道 我从没想过这会发生 | 
| [19:54] | Connor wiping us out like that. | 康纳卷走了我们所有的钱 | 
| [19:57] | Yeah, well, I guess you really never know anyone. | 我看你永远谁都看不透 | 
| [20:00] | Yeah, but, I mean, you were in love with him. | 但你和他相爱 | 
| [20:01] | That’s got to be hard. | 一定很难过 | 
| [20:03] | We’re not here to chat about Connor. | 我们不是来这聊康纳的 | 
| [20:04] | This is a business lunch. | 是谈公事 | 
| [20:06] | Save the pillow talk for your girlfriend. | 省下说你女朋友的情话 | 
| [20:08] | Actually, Molly and I aren’t… oh, never mind. | 实际上 莫莉和我不是 算了 | 
| [20:12] | Oh, trouble in paradise? | 爱巢中也有困惑 | 
| [20:14] | Can we not talk about her right now? | 我们现在能不谈她吗 | 
| [20:17] | Oh, sure, it’s okay for you to ask me about my personal life, | 当然 你问我的私生活就可以 | 
| [20:19] | But you can’t be in the hot seat? | 你却不愿被逼问 | 
| [20:21] | She’s sick, Wilhelmina. She’s dying. | 她病了 威廉敏娜 她快死了 | 
| [20:30] | Now you’ve made me feel awkward. | 现在你让我觉得尴尬了 | 
| [20:34] | Uh, ,waiter, we’re gonna need some wine. | 服务员 我们要些酒 | 
| [20:37] | Lots of it. | 很多 | 
| [20:55] | Now it looks like | 看起来 | 
| [20:56] | Ignacio is making a traditional molle Poblano | 伊格纳修正在做传统墨西哥辣酱鸡 | 
| [21:00] | While Frankie seems to be experimenting | 而弗兰基好像正在试验 | 
| [21:02] | With a molle of peanuts,or en espagnol–Cacahuates. | 花生鸡 西班牙文是卡卡花生肉[西班牙语] | 
| [21:06] | Pace yourself, papi. You still have 10 minutes. | 别急 爸爸 你还剩10分钟 | 
| [21:09] | Ignacio grinding chile paste. | 伊格纳修正磨胡椒酱 | 
| [21:12] | And can this be right? I don’t believe it. | 这行吗 我不相信 | 
| [21:16] | Frankie putting bread crumbs in his pot. | 弗兰基正往锅里放面包屑 | 
| [21:20] | I can’t watch. I-I’m too nervous. | 我看不下去了 好紧张 | 
| [21:22] | Whatcha grindin’ over there, Ignacio? | 慢慢磨酱啊 伊格纳修 | 
| [21:24] | Frankie getting in Ignacio’s head now. | 弗兰基现在领先于伊格纳修 | 
| [21:27] | Not bread crumbs, Frankie. | 不是用面包屑 弗兰基 | 
| [21:29] | Ooh, listen to that trash talk! | 听听这废话 | 
| [21:38] | Papi, what’s wrong? Are you okay? Is it your heart? | 爸爸 怎么了 你还好吗 是心脏吗 | 
| [21:41] | No, it’s my back. | 不 是我的背 | 
| [21:42] | I-I threw it out. I can’t move. oh. | 我退出 我动不了了 | 
| [21:45] | Hey, we gotta get him on his back. | 我们扶着他的背 | 
| [21:46] | Here, here, here, on the ground. | 过来 躺在地上 | 
| [21:47] | Uh, stop the clock! Time-out! T.O.! | 停下计时 暂停 暂停 | 
| [21:50] | Sorry, guys, there’s no time-outs! | 对不起 这没有暂停 | 
| [21:52] | You can’t stand the heat, get outta the kitchen. | 受不了厨房里的热 就滚出去 | 
| [21:54] | Fine! Then we need to make a substitution! | 好 我们换人 | 
| [21:57] | A substitution in the middle of cooking? | 做饭时换人? | 
| [21:59] | A “kitchen rumble” first! | 首次出现在”厨房对决”中 | 
| [22:02] | I’ll allow it. | 我同意 | 
| [22:03] | Good, good. | 好 好 | 
| [22:04] | Okay, who’s the best at chopping? | 谁切东西切得最好? | 
| [22:06] | No, don’t look at me. | 不 别看我 | 
| [22:07] | -I just did my nails. -Me, too. | -我刚做完指甲 -我也是 | 
| [22:11] | What? No. | 什么 不要 | 
| [22:13] | Yes! Yes! Betty! | 上 上 贝蒂 | 
| [22:14] | No, papi, I don’t even know how to cook at all. | 不 爸爸 我对厨艺一窍不通 | 
| [22:15] | I’ll tell you exactly what to do. | 我会准确告诉你怎么做 | 
| [22:17] | Mija, it’s for the house. t-minus 9 and counting. | 闺女 为了房子 不到9分钟了 | 
| [22:21] | Okay, I’ll do it! | 好吧 我来 | 
| [22:24] | What do I do? | 该做什么 | 
| [22:25] | Stir the molle and turn the chicken. | 搅拌辣酱 把鸡翻面 | 
| [22:28] | Stir the molle and turn the chicken. | 搅拌辣酱 把鸡翻面 | 
| [22:29] | Stir the molle.. | 搅拌辣酱 | 
| [22:31] | Smart move. They tapped the sturdy girl to step in. | 聪明 他们换上一个健壮女 | 
| [22:34] | I can hear you, you know. | 知道吗 我听得到 | 
| [22:45] | Now remember, ladies and gentlemen, | 记住 女士们先生们 | 
| [22:46] | The judges have no idea | 评委们并不知道 | 
| [22:49] | Which dish belongs to which chef. | 谁做的哪道菜 | 
| [23:05] | That’s our molle | 那是我们的辣酱鸡 | 
| [23:06] | I know, and they love it. Look at their smiles. | 我知道 他们爱吃 看脸上的笑容 | 
| [23:08] | We are so gonna win this. | 我们肯定会赢 | 
| [23:10] | It looks like the judges have made their decision. | 看来评委们决定好了 | 
| [23:13] | In the battle of chicken molle,there can only be one winner. | 在辣酱鸡对决中 只能有一人赢 | 
| [23:18] | That winner, ladies and gentlemen, is… | 赢家 女士们先生们 是 | 
| [23:23] | Frankie Burrata! | 弗兰基·波偌塔 | 
| [23:26] | What? | 什么 | 
| [23:27] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:31] | Thank you! man! This was so unexpected. | 谢谢 这太意外了 | 
| [23:34] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 | 
| [23:36] | I don’t understand. We–we lost? | 怎么可能 我们输了 | 
| [23:37] | Oh, come on, guys. It’s not a total loss. | 别难过 伙计们 你们也不是一无所获 | 
| [23:40] | You get to eat my leftovers. | 你们可以吃我的剩菜 | 
| [23:50] | Come on, it’s not your fault you lost, Betty. | 这又不是你的错 贝蒂 | 
| [23:52] | Those shows are rigged. | 节目结果是内定的 | 
| [23:54] | It’s actually sinking in. We’re gonna lose our house. | 真要完了 我们会丢了房子 | 
| [23:58] | Look, you know what? Maybe I can help you guys out. | 知道吗 也许我可以帮你们 | 
| [24:00] | No, Daniel, no. I cannot ask you to do that | 不 丹尼尔 不 我不会要你帮我 | 
| [24:03] | Especially with all the money problems going on here. | 尤其公司又有资金问题 | 
| [24:06] | Chop-chop, Daniel. We can’t keep the government waiting. | 快点 丹尼尔 我们不能让政府等太久 | 
| [24:08] | We have millions to collect. | 我们要去拿成百上千万 | 
| [24:12] | You know your family’s important to me. | 你知道你家庭对我很重要 | 
| [24:13] | We’re not done talking about this. | 这事不算谈完 | 
| [24:15] | All right, I’ll be fine. Just go to your meeting. | 好吧 我会好的 去开会吧 | 
| [24:17] | Save the company. | 拯救公司 | 
| [24:29] | And so after extensively reviewing our finances, | 在全面评估我们财政情况后 | 
| [24:32] | We have decided to ask for a subsidy | 我们决定申请津贴的数额是 | 
| [24:35] | Of $75 million. | 7千5百万美金 | 
| [24:37] | We feel the government must step in | 我们认为政府有责任介入 | 
| [24:39] | To protect the print media industry. | 来保护印刷传媒行业 | 
| [24:42] | well, speaking of print media, | 说到印刷媒体 | 
| [24:44] | I was wondering if either of you | 我在想你们俩 | 
| [24:47] | caught this morning’s “post.” | 是不是被晨报拍到了 | 
| [24:54] | You look pretty smilling here | 上面看起来很开心啊 | 
| [24:56] | For people on the verge of bankruptcy. | 开心人们濒临破产 | 
| [24:59] | Oh, no, no. no. uh, we were… commiserating. | 不不不 我们是在同情 | 
| [25:03] | Um, uh, we were only laughing | 我们只是在笑 | 
| [25:05] | Because the waiter had just tripped. | 因为服务生滑倒了 | 
| [25:09] | This is a $400 bottle of wine. | 这瓶酒价值400美元 | 
| [25:12] | Oh, well, to be fair, congressman, | 公平地讲 议员先生 | 
| [25:14] | It was the only drinkable thing on the menu. | 它是菜单上唯一能喝的东西 | 
| [25:17] | You expect the hard-working American taxpayer | 你们期望辛勤的美国纳税人 | 
| [25:20] | To hand over millions of dollars | 交上几千万美金 | 
| [25:24] | While you two paint the town red? | 而你们寻欢作乐 | 
| [25:27] | Congressman,I assure you | 议员先生 我向你保证 | 
| [25:28] | we were not using company funds. | 我们没用公司的钱 | 
| [25:30] | We were spending our own money. | 我们花的是自己的钱 | 
| [25:31] | Shame on you! | 羞耻 | 
| [25:34] | Shame, I say! | 为你们感到羞耻 | 
| [25:39] | You know when that hot gay dad asked me on a playdate, | 当那个性感的同性恋爸爸邀我看电影时 | 
| [25:41] | I didn’t actually think he meant playdate. | 我不认为仅仅是看电影 | 
| [25:44] | You’re fine. | 没关系 | 
| [25:45] | You’ll just borrow Wilhelmina’s baby, | 你借来威廉敏娜的小孩 | 
| [25:46] | Slap on a fanny pack, and voila! You’re a dad. | 穿上育儿袋 看吧 你变身成爸爸 | 
| [25:49] | Oh, what do you even do with a baby? | 那该怎么对那孩子 | 
| [25:51] | I don’t know. Lie to it? Pretend it’s yours? | 不知道 跟他撒谎 假装是自己的 | 
| [25:53] | Never tell it it was adopted? | 从不说是收养的 | 
| [25:55] | Mandy, is that phone call from your mom bothering you | 曼迪 你妈妈的电话仍困挠你吗 | 
| [25:57] | That woman robbed me of the chance | 那女人抢走了我的机会 | 
| [25:59] | To ever know my real mother. | 去了解我的亲妈 | 
| [26:00] | I mean, I worked next to fey sommers for years | 我说 我在亲妈身旁呆过那么些年 | 
| [26:02] | -and never even knew. -Downer. | -却从不知道 -烂人 | 
| [26:05] | I know, right? | 对吧? | 
| [26:06] | Hey, Christina! We need to sign out Wilhelmina’s baby. | 克里斯蒂娜 我们要签收威廉敏娜的小孩 | 
| [26:10] | He’s not a peacoat. | 他不是件大衣 | 
| [26:11] | You can’t just sign him out whenever you want. | 你们不能随便登记取走他 | 
| [26:15] | What are you two up to? | 你们俩想干什么 | 
| [26:16] | What are you up to? | 你想干什么 | 
| [26:17] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [26:18] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [26:19] | It’s fine, Christina. | 没事的 克里斯蒂娜 | 
| [26:21] | Wilhelmina feels that I need to “bond more” | 威廉敏娜觉得我应该更亲近于 | 
| [26:24] | With her little bundle of joy and… sticky. | 她黏糊糊的小可爱 | 
| [26:30] | Is that’s what Wilhelmina wants… | 如果是威廉敏娜希望的 | 
| [26:43] | Please be careful with him. | 小心对待他 | 
| [26:44] | No piercings, no tattoos. | 不许出怪声 不许瞎画画 | 
| [26:57] | I was sure I could beat him. | 我肯定我能打败他 | 
| [26:58] | Papi, you were robbed. | 爸爸 你被忽悠了 | 
| [27:00] | Frankie Burrata doesn’t deserve to eat your leftovers. | 弗兰基·波偌塔都不配吃你的剩菜 | 
| [27:04] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 | 
| [27:05] | It’s not okay. | 明明糟得很 | 
| [27:07] | I promised your mother I would look after you guys. | 我向你妈保证会好好照顾你们 | 
| [27:10] | And now you, Betty | 而现在你和贝蒂 | 
| [27:11] | And even Justin is raising money for the house. | 甚至贾斯廷都为房子筹钱 | 
| [27:13] | It’s my responsibility. | 这是我的责任 | 
| [27:16] | This was my chance. | 这本是我的机会 | 
| [27:27] | Oh, my god! | 老天 | 
| [27:29] | Oh, my god! | 老天 | 
| [27:38] | What are you doing here? What– | 你来这里做什么 什么 | 
| [27:40] | Look! It’s the answer to our prayers. | 看 我们的祈祷应验了 | 
| [27:45] | $10,000! | 一万块美金 | 
| [27:51] | Daniel. | 是丹尼尔 | 
| [27:55] | Timothy! Right on time! | 蒂莫西 时间正好 | 
| [27:57] | Hi. Let me just put my fanny pack on, | 让我带上育儿袋 | 
| [27:58] | And we’ll head to the playground. Where’s Cello? | 我们去广场玩吧 切洛在哪 | 
| [28:01] | Sorry, Marc.Cello is back at home with the nanny. | 对不起 马克 切洛和保姆在家 | 
| [28:03] | Somebody woke up from her nap with a little fever. | 她醒来后有点小发烧 | 
| [28:05] | That’s great. I mean, not for Cello. Poor Cello. | 太好了 我不是说切洛 可怜的切洛 | 
| [28:09] | But it just so happens that Amanda here is my nanny. | 正好阿曼达是我的保姆 | 
| [28:13] | So why don’t we leave the babies with the nannies | 那我们为什么不把孩子留给保姆 | 
| [28:15] | -And go get some coffee? Bye-bye. -Wait. | -然后喝咖啡去 再见 -等等 | 
| [28:17] | -Bye-bye, honey-bunny-bunny-money. -Marc! | -再见 小乖乖 -马克 | 
| [28:21] | Is she okay? She seems a little confused. | 她没事吗 看起来不太愿意 | 
| [28:24] | Oh… pfft! Her english isn’t so good. | 她英语不好 | 
| [28:28] | Auf Wiedersehen, Amanda! Thank you so much. Good-bye! | 再见 阿曼达 非常感谢 再见 | 
| [28:33] | I know this fabulous little cafe Around the corner. | 我知道街角一家超棒的咖啡馆 | 
| [28:35] | -Have you been? -Marc. | -你去过吗 -马克 | 
| [28:41] | First of all, thank you. | 首先 谢谢 | 
| [28:44] | You’re… welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [28:45] | But it just doesn’t seem right | 但这样做不对 | 
| [28:46] | With everything at the company up in the air. | 尤其公司一切悬而未决 | 
| [28:48] | We cannot take your money. | 我们不能拿你的钱 | 
| [28:51] | Okay. What are you talking about? | 好吧 你在说什么 | 
| [28:54] | The check for $10,000. | 支票 一万块的 | 
| [28:56] | What check for $10,000? | 什么一万块的支票 | 
| [28:59] | All right, okay, | 好吧 | 
| [29:00] | I know that you’re trying to be all anonymous. | 我知道你想匿名进行 | 
| [29:02] | That’s why you made the signature so hard to read, | 这就是你为何让签名很难识别 | 
| [29:04] | But I know that you were worried about my family and– | 我知道你很担心我家 | 
| [29:07] | We didn’t get the bailout, Betty. | 我们没拿到政府紧急救助 贝蒂 | 
| [29:09] | I just blew our last shot at saving the company. | 我刚毁了拯救公司的最后机会 | 
| [29:12] | What? No, but I thought that | 什么 不 我以为 | 
| [29:13] | Meade is done, Betty. | 米德完了 贝蒂 | 
| [29:15] | And I’m sorry, but I didn’t write you that check. | 对不起 不是我给你写的支票 | 
| [29:26] | Here, just take it. | 这里 拿住它 | 
| [29:27] | What happened? Where’s Marc? | 怎么了 马克在哪 | 
| [29:30] | I thought Wilhelmina wanted him | 我以为威廉敏娜想要他 | 
| [29:31] | To bond with the baby. | 和孩子亲近 | 
| [29:33] | He just needed it to hook up with this guy. | 他只是需要它和那男的勾搭上 | 
| [29:34] | What? | 什么 | 
| [29:36] | Oh, yeah. Babies are the hot accessory in the gay world. | 是 小孩是同性恋圈里最流行的装饰品 | 
| [29:39] | Small dogs? Totally five minutes ago. | 小狗狗 早过气了 | 
| [29:41] | Oh, yes, it’s all right. | 好好 没事了 | 
| [29:43] | It is, it is, little man. I know. | 小宝贝小宝贝 我知道 | 
| [29:46] | Oh, I think you’re all in one piece, my little muppet. | 你还好好的 我的小娃娃 | 
| [29:49] | That’s all right. It’s okay. | 没事了没事了 | 
| [29:52] | Well, he likes you. | 他喜欢你 | 
| [29:53] | Well, I did carry him for nine months. | 我已经抱了他九个月 | 
| [29:55] | Kinda hard not to feel… connected. | 很难不感觉亲缘相通 | 
| [30:01] | I have to be careful, though, sometimes, | 虽然我有时要小心 | 
| [30:03] | Remind myself that I am not his mother. | 提醒自己不是他亲妈 | 
| [30:06] | What do you mean? | 你意思是? | 
| [30:08] | Well, you’re adopted. | 你是被收养的 | 
| [30:11] | You should know more than anyone. | 你应该比别人更懂得 | 
| [30:12] | Your real mother is not just the one | 你真正的妈妈不仅是 | 
| [30:14] | who gives birth to you, | 生下你的人 | 
| [30:15] | It’s the one who raises you and tucks you in at night | 还是养育你 夜里给你盖被子的 | 
| [30:20] | and yells at you when you miss your curfew. | 在你夜不归宿时训斥你的人 | 
| [30:28] | You wanna help me change the diaper? | 想帮我换尿布吗 | 
| [30:32] | No. | 不 | 
| [30:38] | No note, no explanation… | 没有留言 没有解释 | 
| [30:40] | Just $10,000. | 只有一万块 | 
| [30:42] | Doesn’t that seem so weird? | 这不太奇怪了吗 | 
| [30:43] | Yeah, it’s really weird | 是啊 真奇怪 | 
| [30:45] | I mean, what would you do? | 我说 你会做什么 | 
| [30:46] | If I got a check like that? | 拿到这样的一万块吗 | 
| [30:48] | I don’t know, cash it? Dance for joy? | 我不知道 兑现 手舞足蹈 | 
| [30:51] | I can’t dance, by the way. Please don’t ever ask me. | 顺便说 我不会跳舞 请永远别叫我跳 | 
| [30:55] | I just– maybe I’m overthinking it. | 也许是我过虑了 | 
| [30:58] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [31:01] | Well, thank goodness I brought my wallet today. | 谢谢老天今天我带钱包了 | 
| [31:04] | I know. It’s a miracle. | 我知道 真是奇迹 | 
| [31:09] | Uh-oh. It’s work. | 是工作 | 
| [31:11] | Can you just, uh, hold on one second? | 你能等我下吗 | 
| [31:45] | So without the government’s help, | 没有政府的帮助 | 
| [31:48] | The company has no money to move forward. | 公司没办法继续运营 | 
| [31:50] | As of tomorrow, Meade publications | 所以明天 米德出版社 | 
| [31:53] | Goes dark. | 将陷入困境 | 
| [31:55] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不相信这真的发生 | 
| [31:57] | I told you not to flaunt your wealth. | 我告诉过你别炫耀你的财富 | 
| [31:59] | Oh, please. | 拜托 | 
| [32:01] | I suppose you’ve started | 我想你已开始 | 
| [32:02] | making bathtub gin to economize? | 节约私烧锦酒? | 
| [32:04] | When you start ordering your botox from Mexico, | 当你从墨西哥定肉毒杆菌时 | 
| [32:07] | We’ll talk. | 我们再谈 | 
| [32:08] | They were right– the bailout committee. | 他们是对的 紧急救助委员会 | 
| [32:12] | We don’t deserve that money. | 我们配不上那笔钱 | 
| [32:14] | What are you babbling about? | 你在胡说什么 | 
| [32:15] | I mean, do we really expect | 我是说 我们真期望 | 
| [32:16] | Some unemployed auto worker to save us? | 让失业的汽车工人来救我们? | 
| [32:19] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 | 
| [32:21] | Well, so what, we throw in the towel? | 怎么着 我们认输 | 
| [32:22] | No. | 不 | 
| [32:24] | We clean up our own mess. It’s our name on this building. | 我们自己解决 这大楼上写的是我们的名字 | 
| [32:27] | It’s our responsibility. | 这是我们的责任 | 
| [32:29] | What do you propose? | 你有什么提议 | 
| [32:31] | I’m gonna start liquidating my personal assets– | 我要清算个人资产 | 
| [32:34] | The house in Amagansett, the town house, stocks, art, | 阿姆甘赛特(富人区)的房子 洋房 股票 收藏 | 
| [32:37] | Everything I’ve got. | 我的一切 | 
| [32:38] | Should be able to raise enough to keep the company afloat, | 能够让公司继续维持 | 
| [32:41] | Keep everyone on payroll, at least for a few months. | 至少几个月内 能给大家发工资 | 
| [32:44] | You do realize that if the company doesn’t turn around, | 你明白如果公司周转不灵 | 
| [32:47] | You will lose everything. | 你会失去一切 | 
| [32:49] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [32:55] | Uh, Daniel, I… | 丹尼尔 我 | 
| [32:57] | I don’t have the same kind of resources you do, | 没有你那么多资源 | 
| [33:00] | But, uh, I’ll contribute as much as I can. | 但我会尽我所能 | 
| [33:03] | I have a son now, | 我现在有个儿子 | 
| [33:05] | And it’s his company, too. | 这也是他公司 | 
| [33:13] | Your father would be proud you’ve taken this on. | 你爸爸会为你的勇气而骄傲 | 
| [33:17] | You are very, very brave, son. | 你非常非常勇敢 儿子 | 
| [33:25] | Thanks, mom. | 谢了 妈 | 
| [33:30] | Sorry about that. uh, you ready to go? | 对不起 准备走了吗 | 
| [33:32] | Matt, what is this? | 马特 这是什么 | 
| [33:35] | Is this some sort of a joke? | 这是开玩笑吗 | 
| [33:37] | It’s not a joke. | 这不是玩笑 | 
| [33:39] | So this is you? | 所以这是你 | 
| [33:42] | And you weren’t gonna tell me. You were just gonna let me | 你不打算告诉我 只是让我 | 
| [33:44] | believe that some stranger gave it to me? | 相信是陌生人给我的 | 
| [33:46] | Well, you weren’t supposed to find out. | 你本不该发现的 | 
| [33:48] | Betty, listen, the last thing I wanted is for you to– | 贝蒂 听着 我最不希望的是 | 
| [33:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [33:52] | How did you even find this much money? | 你哪来这么多钱 | 
| [33:55] | Well, my–my family is sort of… | 我家里 | 
| [33:57] | Really wealthy? | 非常富有 | 
| [34:01] | Okay, and you weren’t gonna tell me that, either? | 好吧 你也不告诉我这个 | 
| [34:03] | Well, it never came up in conversation. | 我们从没谈起过 | 
| [34:05] | Betty, please, don’t be angry. | 贝蒂 拜托 别生气 | 
| [34:07] | Uh, look, it’s not that much money. | 也不是很多钱 | 
| [34:09] | Yes, it is. | 不 是很多 | 
| [34:10] | No, no, not when you’ve got | 不不 当你有 | 
| [34:11] | billions of dollars lying around. | 有数十亿时 | 
| [34:12] | I’m sorry. Did you just say “billions”? | 对不起 你刚说”数十亿” | 
| [34:16] | Well, you know, | 你知道 | 
| [34:16] | It does go up and down, uh, you know, with the markets. | 市场最近起起伏伏 | 
| [34:18] | You know, the dollar’s been pretty solid | 你知道 美元还是很稳定 | 
| [34:19] | Matt. | 马特 | 
| [34:21] | Betty, I want you to have this money. | 贝蒂 我希望你接受这笔钱 | 
| [34:26] | Look, I know you’re trying to help– | 我知道你想帮忙 | 
| [34:28] | No, no, look, you don’t even have to pay it back. | 不不 你都不用还钱的 | 
| [34:30] | Matt, you can’t just give me this. It’s too much. | 马特 你不能给我这个 太多了 | 
| [34:34] | No, it’s not.It’s not. look, look, | 不多不多 | 
| [34:35] | We throw money like this at charity all the time. | 我们每年都像这样捐助慈善 | 
| [34:42] | I’m not your charity. | 我不是你捐钱的地方 | 
| [34:43] | No. Betty. | 不 贝蒂 | 
| [34:50] | Hilda, will you please just give it up? | 希尔达 求你能别说了吗 | 
| [34:53] | We are not taking Matt’s money. | 我们不能拿马特的钱 | 
| [34:55] | You don’t even like Matt. | 你甚至都不喜欢马特 | 
| [34:57] | What? You are crazy. I love Matt. | 什么 你疯了 我爱马特 | 
| [34:59] | Matt wants to give us $10,000! | 马特想给我们一万块 | 
| [35:02] | In fact, if you don’t marry him, | 事实上 如果你不嫁他 | 
| [35:04] | I’m gonna scoop him up myself. | 我就去钓他 | 
| [35:05] | -Mom -What? I’m just kidding. | -妈 -怎么 我开玩笑的 | 
| [35:08] | I am not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 | 
| [35:09] | Do you smell that? | 你闻到了吗 | 
| [35:11] | Smells like papi’s molle | 闻起来像爸爸的辣酱鸡 | 
| [35:14] | That’s because it is papi’s molle | 因为就是爸爸的辣酱鸡 | 
| [35:16] | You all remember Mr. Burrata. | 你们还记得波偌塔先生吧 | 
| [35:18] | -What is he doing here? -Yeah. | -他来这干什么 -是啊 | 
| [35:20] | Your dad was just giving me a cooking lesson. | 你爸爸刚给我上了一节烹饪课 | 
| [35:23] | And I couldn’t say this on TV, | 虽然在电视上不能这么说 | 
| [35:24] | But he really schooled me with his molle | 但他的辣酱鸡真的教了我很多 | 
| [35:28] | So then why didn’t he win? | 那为什么他没赢 | 
| [35:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [35:31] | Look, don’t be upset. I gotta win three out of four contests | 别沮丧 四场里我得赢三场 | 
| [35:34] | just to make my show’s budget. | 节目预算有限 | 
| [35:35] | So it was fixed. | 所以是内定的 | 
| [35:37] | We really needed that money! | 我们真的需要那笔钱 | 
| [35:39] | Look, I’m really sorry. I know. And that’s why | 对不起 我知道 所以我 | 
| [35:42] | I came by to offer your dad a job at my restaurant. | 请你爸在我餐厅里工作 | 
| [35:45] | I’m excited to have his molle on my menu. | 我很高兴能在菜单上 加上他的辣酱鸡 | 
| [35:47] | And I told Mr. Burrata | 然后我告诉波偌塔先生 | 
| [35:48] | That I would love to go to work for him. | 我很乐意为他工作 | 
| [35:50] | Papi, you just gave this guy your molle recipe? | 爸爸 你就这么把菜谱白送他了 | 
| [35:53] | Gave? This guy don’t give anything. | 白送 这家伙才不白送 | 
| [35:57] | He took me for $10,000. | 他要我一万块 | 
| [35:58] | It is quite the secret recipe. | 这是个秘方 | 
| [36:02] | And it’s worth every penny. | 完全值这个价 | 
| [36:04] | I’ll see you monday, Ignacio. | 周一见 伊格纳修 | 
| [36:05] | You bet. Thanks a lot. | 当然 多谢 | 
| [36:13] | $10,000! | 一万块! | 
| [36:16] | Do you think we should’ve asked for more? | 我们是不是该多要点 | 
| [36:18] | Get over here! | 过来吧 | 
| [36:19] | Dad, you did it! | 爸爸 你做到了 | 
| [36:22] | So how was your date? | 你约会得如何 | 
| [36:23] | Oh, it was terrible. | 太糟糕了 | 
| [36:24] | He just talked about his stupid baby the whole time. | 他没完没了说他孩子 | 
| [36:26] | Cello this, Cello that. Cello, let’s talk about me! | 切洛这 切洛那 切洛 说说我吧 | 
| [36:29] | But, hey, listen. I’m sorry I left you stranded | 听着 我把烂摊子留给你 | 
| [36:33] | -With the Wilhel-mini. -No. | -和小威廉敏娜一起 -不 | 
| [36:35] | The baby time was good for me. | 和孩子一起很好 | 
| [36:37] | Kinda got me thinking. | 让我思考 | 
| [36:40] | You want to have a baby. Oh, my god. | 你想要孩子 老天 | 
| [36:42] | You want me to be the father. | 你想让我当爸爸 | 
| [36:43] | No. Gross! | 不是 好恶心 | 
| [36:47] | Okay, it’s not that gross. You were saying? | 也不是那么恶心吧 那你意思是 | 
| [36:51] | I guess… I just realized | 我想 我刚刚意识到 | 
| [36:53] | That I spent so long being mad at my parents, | 我气我父母气太久了 | 
| [36:56] | That I kinda forgot that they were my parents. | 都忘记他们就是我父母 | 
| [36:59] | I mean, they’ve always been there for me. | 我是说 他们一直支持着我 | 
| [37:02] | They must really miss me. | 他们肯定很想我 | 
| [37:06] | To be honest, I kinda miss them, too. | 坦白说 我也想他们 | 
| [37:18] | So I heard you’re gonna finance the company | 听说你将用自己的钱 | 
| [37:20] | With your own money. | 运营公司 | 
| [37:21] | That’s pretty brave. | 这真勇敢 | 
| [37:24] | That’s what everyone’s telling me. | 大家都这么说 | 
| [37:27] | Though… I’ve never felt like a bigger coward | 但是 我从未在我一生中 | 
| [37:30] | In my entire life. | 感觉如此懦弱 | 
| [37:33] | I just… let her walk away. | 我就这么让她走了 | 
| [37:38] | Molly? | 莫莉 | 
| [37:42] | She told me she was sick, told me not to get involved, | 她说她病了 让我别管 | 
| [37:45] | To let her go, and, uh, | 放她走 | 
| [37:48] | The messed-up part was… | 最糟糕的是 | 
| [37:52] | I felt relieved. | 我觉得解脱 | 
| [37:55] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [37:57] | Because I was scared to see her get worse, but… | 因为我怕见到她越来越虚弱 但是 | 
| [38:05] | But? | 但是 | 
| [38:07] | I love her. | 我爱她 | 
| [38:12] | Well, then you should be with her. | 那么你该和她在一起 | 
| [38:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [38:16] | Go find her. | 去找她 | 
| [38:19] | Go. | 去 | 
| [38:23] | Now. | 现在 | 
| [38:39] | Hey, mom. it’s me. | 妈妈 是我 | 
| [39:07] | Molly! | 莫莉 | 
| [39:09] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [39:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 | 
| [39:15] | I thought about it. | 我想过了 | 
| [39:17] | I decided I’m not letting you go. | 决定不能让你走 | 
| [39:19] | Daniel, we talked about this. | 丹尼尔 我们谈过了 | 
| [39:23] | You don’t know how hard this is gonna be. | 你无法想象路途有多么艰难 | 
| [39:25] | I can’t put you through it. | 我不能让你承受 | 
| [39:27] | And I can’t let you do this alone. | 我不能让你独自承担 | 
| [39:29] | Look, I know you’re scared. | 听着 我知道你很害怕 | 
| [39:31] | Molly, I am, too, | 莫莉 我也是 | 
| [39:33] | But I need you. | 但我需要你 | 
| [39:36] | I need you in my life. | 需要你在我生活里 | 
| [40:04] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢来见我 | 
| [40:06] | Matt, I’m sorry that I got so upset yesterday. | 马特 我很抱歉昨天那样生气 | 
| [40:09] | No, no, I’m the one who should be apologizing. | 不不 是我该道歉 | 
| [40:12] | You are not my charity, | 你不是慈善机构 | 
| [40:14] | And I will never try to buy your house again. | 我绝不会再买你的房子 | 
| [40:17] | It’s a deal. | 说定了 | 
| [40:19] | I don’t have to buy you anything if you don’t want to– | 我不会再买任何东西 如果你不想的话 | 
| [40:21] | No dinners, no jelly beans, no nothing. | 不买晚餐 不买软糖 一切都不 | 
| [40:23] | All right, all right, let’s not go crazy. | 好了好了 别太过分了 | 
| [40:27] | It’s just, when you gave us that check, it… | 只是 当你给我们支票时 | 
| [40:31] | It’s, like, one minute, | 感觉一分钟前 | 
| [40:32] | You’re Matt who forgets his wallet and then– | 你还是忘带钱包的马特 然后 | 
| [40:35] | Betty, I’m still the same person. | 贝蒂 我还是我 | 
| [40:37] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [40:38] | I just feel like I don’t know that much about you. | 我只是觉得自己不了解你 | 
| [40:42] | Well, here’s something else you might not know. | 也许还有些你不知道的 | 
| [40:46] | I’m glad that you’re not still mad at me, ’cause… | 我很高兴你还生我气 因为 | 
| [40:49] | I’m kinda really into you. | 我真的迷上了你 | 
| [41:22] | Betty, hurry up! | 贝蒂 快点! | 
| [41:23] | Where’s the popcorn? | 爆米花在哪 |