时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Last season on “Ugly Betty”… | 丑女贝蒂 上季回顾 |
[00:01] | – You’re our newest features editor. – Aah! Oh, my god! | -你是我们最新的专题编辑了 -天啊 |
[00:07] | Cal and I have been talking, | 卡尔跟我谈过了 |
[00:08] | And we decided we need to reevaluate | 我们觉得有必要重新评估 |
[00:11] | Your role in the company. | 你在公司的角色 |
[00:12] | – Connor owens. – You want him alive? | -康纳・欧文 -你要留他活口吗 |
[00:14] | As long as I get the money, I really don’t care. | 一旦我拿到钱 我才不管了 |
[00:18] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗 |
[00:20] | I’m sick. It’s cancer. | 我病了 是癌症 |
[00:21] | The only thing I care about is the time we have left. | 我只在乎我们还能在一起的时间 |
[00:26] | I’m moving in with Matt. | 我要搬去跟马特住在一起 |
[00:27] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[00:28] | – I do. – I guess this is good-bye. | -爱 -可能这就是诀别了 |
[00:32] | – What are you saying? – We’re over. | -你说什么 -我们结束了 |
[00:34] | you’re just walk away? I’m never gonna see you again? | 你就这么一走了之 我们不能再见 |
[00:36] | My dad offered me a job at “Mode” | 我爸给我在《风尚》安排工作 |
[00:37] | And I’m gonna take it. I’m your new boss. | 我要上任了 是你的新上司 |
[01:32] | They were, like, gnarly monster teeth, | 他们就象长瘤的怪物牙齿 |
[01:34] | Like… Like Gollum | 就象指环王里的古鲁姆 |
[01:38] | Or someone from the deep backwoods of England. | 或者某个英格兰的黑森林里的人 |
[01:40] | You’re just nervous | 你只是紧张 |
[01:41] | About your first day as a features editor. | 你第一天上班 作为专题编辑 |
[01:43] | That’s true. I read a book about dreams | 没错 我读过关于梦境的书 |
[01:46] | That says teeth dreams means you have anxiety… | 书上说梦见牙齿意味着你焦虑 |
[01:49] | Or menopause, but I don’t think that’s the case here. | 或是更年期 我不认为你是这个情况 |
[01:52] | When are those things coming off anyway? | 什么时候那些东西可以拿掉了 |
[01:54] | Soon. The dontist scheduled me for a few months now. | 快了 正牙医生安排我几个月后拿 |
[01:57] | Ay, it’s about freaking time. | 可以好好疯玩一下了 |
[02:01] | Hey, Hilda, do you think you could trim my bangs? | 希尔达 你可以帮我修一下刘海吗 |
[02:03] | – Maybe, but I’m kinda liking the look. – I kinda can’t see. | -行啊 可是我觉得挺好 -但我看不见了 |
[02:08] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:10] | – Hi! Justin, my little man. – First day of school. | -贾斯廷 我的乖儿子 -第一天去学校 |
[02:13] | Justin, what did you dream about last night? | 贾斯廷 昨晚做了什么梦 |
[02:15] | That Susan Boyle was force-feeding me | 苏珊・波义尔[英国达人选手]硬塞了我满嘴 |
[02:18] | Grilled cheese sandwiches and then morphed into a cat. | 烤奶酪三明治 然后她变成一只猫 |
[02:20] | See? Anxiety dream. | 瞧 焦虑的梦 |
[02:22] | Hey, nice shirt. Let me see. Zegna? | 衬衣不错 我看看 杰尼亚的吗 |
[02:25] | Gucci, but you’re getting better at this. | 古驰 不过你越来越懂行了 |
[02:27] | Thanks, mom. | 谢谢妈 |
[02:28] | please. I figure we gotta break out the labels | 别客气 上高中第一天 |
[02:31] | For your first day of high school. | 我们要高调一点 |
[02:33] | We can’t afford college now, but at least you’ll be styling. | 现在还没钱上大学 但至少你很潮 |
[02:36] | Oh! Oh! Speaking of styling, | 说到潮 |
[02:39] | Betty, straight from Edinburgh! | 贝蒂 从爱丁堡直邮过来的 |
[02:42] | Yeah, Christina asked me | 对 克里斯蒂娜交代我 |
[02:44] | To wait to give this to you until today. | 等到今天再给你打开 |
[02:46] | Oh! Christina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[02:47] | I know. | 是啊 |
[02:53] | A pantsuit? It’s great. | 套装 太棒了 |
[02:56] | But it just…It’s not really me. | 但是这个 这不是我的风格 |
[02:59] | Guys, I gotta go. | 我得走了 大家伙儿们 |
[03:02] | Wait. Wait. First-day photo op. Come on. Come on. | 等等 第一天的美照 快来 快来 |
[03:04] | Come on. Squeeze together, freshman and freshwoman. | 快来 挤在一起 新人男和新人女 |
[03:08] | All right, ready? | 好了吗 |
[03:09] | Everybody say “first day”! | 大家说 第一天 |
[03:12] | First day! | 第一天 |
[03:15] | News flash: Wilhelmina slater is on the outs. | 闪点新闻 威廉敏娜・斯莱特出局了 |
[03:18] | Meade’s savior, Cal Hartley, is continuing to throw | 米德集团的救星 卡尔・哈特利 继续用他的 |
[03:22] | His metaphorical muscle behind Claire Meade, | 强有力的肌肉支持克莱尔・米德 |
[03:24] | Who is now de facto boss at the publishing powerhouse. | 该女已是出版界的真正老大 |
[03:28] | And it’s no secret that Claire is a Slater hater. | 人尽皆知克莱尔对斯莱特恨之入骨 |
[03:31] | any claim to the company now gone with faux baby Meade | 其公司股权随着伪米德宝宝一起灰飞烟灭 |
[03:35] | It might be time for Wilhelmina to dust off her resume? | 威廉敏娜是时候重新投简历了 |
[03:38] | And figure out what color her parachute is. | 定下她的降落伞该是什么颜色的了 |
[03:41] | In the meantime, hottie widower daniel meade | 同时 热辣鳏夫丹尼尔・米德 |
[03:44] | Is apparently in tibet. | 显然是去了西藏 |
[03:46] | Is daniel now a Dalai? | 可以称丹尼尔为达赖了吗 |
[03:48] | Our sources say | 我们的线人称 |
[03:49] | He may be there spreading his late wife’s ashes. | 他准备在那里撒了他亡妻的骨灰 |
[03:52] | A moment of silence for molly. | 为莫莉默哀一下 |
[03:56] | Moment over. | 默哀结束 |
[03:57] | Daniel, get back here and get back on the market, pronto. | 丹尼尔 快回来重操旧业 |
[04:01] | “Page six” is a little lighter without you. | “第六页”娱乐版没有你就有点萧条了 |
[04:07] | You have got to stop doing that. | 你别再这么干了 |
[04:09] | I only have so much glassware. | 我的玻璃杯都不够摔了 |
[04:13] | Hide. | 躲起来 |
[04:18] | Morning. I come bearing dry-cleaning! | 早上好 我把干洗衣服拿来了 |
[04:21] | With extra plastic for the landfills, | 还带了几个垃圾袋来 |
[04:23] | Just how you like it. | 如你所愿 |
[04:24] | Marc, you could have brought those to the office. | 马克 你可以把它们带到办公室 |
[04:26] | I know, but you’ve been so in and out lately, I didn’t know | 知道 但你最近有时去有时不去 我不知道 |
[04:28] | If you were gonna be in today, | 你今天去不去 |
[04:29] | – And so I just thought I would – Too many words, Marc. | -所以我想就 -话太多 小马 |
[04:30] | I’ll see you at the office. | 我们办公室见 |
[04:31] | Wait. Can I use your bathroom? | 等下 我能用你的洗手间吗 |
[04:32] | No, Marc, you can’t use my bathroom. | 小马 不行 |
[04:34] | No one uses my bathroom, not even me. | 没人可以用 连我也不行 |
[04:39] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[04:41] | Housekeeper. | 清洁工 |
[04:43] | But I thought we had her deported. | 但我们已经把她驱逐出境了 |
[04:46] | Willie, what’s going on? You’re being weird. | 威威 怎么了 你很奇怪 |
[04:48] | And what was that stuff in the news today? Is that true? | 今天的新闻说了什么 是真的吗 |
[04:51] | Marc, how many times have we planted damaging rumors | 小马 我们干过很多次为了自保 |
[04:54] | In the news for self-serving reasons? | 而制造的骇人听闻的谣传了 |
[04:57] | Don’t you worry your silky little curls. | 别担心你丝般柔滑的小卷发了 |
[04:59] | But I got a message from claire and hartley, | 我帮克莱尔和哈特利带句话 |
[05:00] | – And they want to meet with you tonight. – Fine. | -他们想今晚见你 -好的 |
[05:02] | But what if they, you know, and then you have to… Mm? | 但如果他们那样 然后你得那样 |
[05:05] | Now not enough words, Marc. | 话太少了 小马 |
[05:07] | What if they fire you? What happens to us? | 如果他们炒了你 我们怎么办 |
[05:11] | We will blow up that bridge when we get to it. | 船到桥头自然直 实在不行就把桥炸了 |
[05:13] | Now if you will excuse me… | 现在别来烦我了 |
[05:30] | 《威风堂堂进行曲》 | |
[05:33] | I am an attractive, intelligent, confident… | 我是个迷人的 聪明的 自信的 |
[05:38] | Associate features editor. | 副专题编辑 |
[05:58] | Step forward. | 进来 |
[06:06] | – Here you go. – I get my own credit card? | -给 -我有公司信用卡了 |
[06:08] | Yeah, if you’re an editor here, you get one. | 对 是这里的编辑的话 就有 |
[06:10] | It’s one of the many perks of your new position. | 这是你新工作的各类津贴之一 |
[06:13] | But don’t get too excited. They put a $100 cap on lunches. | 别太高兴的太早 午餐消费上限100美元 |
[06:17] | Oh, per week? | 每周吗 |
[06:18] | Per lunch, honey. | 每餐 亲爱的 |
[06:20] | Oh, and if you’re here past normal work hours, | 如果你加班的话 |
[06:23] | Of course you have access to the meade town cars, | 就可以坐公司的豪华轿车 |
[06:25] | As well as the gym and steam room. | 还可以去健身房和蒸汽房 |
[06:27] | And your new ID Badge. Nice picture. | 这是你的身份卡 照片不错 |
[06:31] | It really is. Thank you. | 是挺不错的 谢谢 |
[06:45] | I know Mode is a fashion magazine, and that’s great. | 我知道《风尚》是时尚杂志 这点很好 |
[06:48] | I just think that we could also | 我只是认为我们还可以 |
[06:49] | Be telling stories that matter, you know, | 登一些真正有意义的故事 |
[06:52] | Touching people’s lives? | 感动我们的读者 |
[06:54] | Yeah, I just like the pictures of the shoes. | 对 我就喜欢看鞋子的照片 |
[06:57] | Yeah. No, the shoes are…The shoes are great. | 是的 鞋子 鞋子很好 |
[07:00] | I have plenty of those kinds of ideas, too. | 我也有大把这样的主意 |
[07:03] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[07:04] | I remember checking you in three years ago | 我记得三年前接待你来报道 |
[07:06] | When you first started working here, and I thought, | 那时你才来工作 当时我想 |
[07:08] | God, I’ll be processing that girl’s exit paperwork | 老天 我会在一个月内办理她的 |
[07:11] | Within a month. | 离职手续 |
[07:14] | Congratulations. Enjoy your new office. | 恭喜你 好好享受新办公室 |
[07:31] | Betty, hi. | 贝蒂 你好 |
[07:33] | We’ve never technically met. | 我们其实没正式见过 |
[07:34] | I’m Mee-gan. Not Meg-an or May-gan. Mee-gan. | 我是米根 不是梅根或者美根 米根 |
[07:36] | I know. I’ve read everything you’ve done for “Mode.” | 我知道 我读过你给《风尚》写的所有文章 |
[07:39] | I think your features are amazing | 我认为你的专题很好 |
[07:40] | That stuff’s gonna have to go. | 那些东西得搬走 |
[07:41] | Super cute, but it’s policy | 非常可爱 但规定是 |
[07:42] | Editor decor has to be fashion-related. | 编辑们的办公陈设必须是时尚的 |
[07:45] | Oh. Okay. Yeah. Um, are we sharing? | 好 好 我们是共用办公室吗 |
[07:49] | ’cause I thought she said that this was my office. | 因为我听她说 这是我的办公室 |
[07:52] | That’s adorable. | 真可爱 |
[07:53] | You thought an associate editor would get her own office. | 你认为副编辑有自己的办公室吗 |
[07:56] | I just want to eat you up. | 你可爱得我恨不得一口吃了你 |
[08:01] | Um, well, this will be fun. | 这会很有意思的 |
[08:02] | We’ll be office mates. | 我们会是同事了 |
[08:05] | Yeah. It’s more fun not to be. | 是吗 不是同事的话 我更开心 |
[08:07] | I had my own office, which took four years to get. | 我曾有自己的办公室 四年才得到的 |
[08:10] | But I just had to give it to our new boss. | 但现在得让给我们的新老板了 |
[08:12] | I think you might know him. | 你可能认识他 |
[08:13] | I’m Matt Hartley, your new managing editor. | 我是马特・哈特利 执行主编 |
[08:17] | Actually, that’s my seat. | 那其实是我的座位 |
[08:19] | – Oh, sorry. – Some of you I know, some of you I don’t, | -对不起 -有些人我可能认识 可能不认识 |
[08:22] | And some of you I thought I knew but apparently, I didn’t. | 有些人我以为认识 但其实不认识 |
[08:26] | My role is to be a conduit | 我的角色是 |
[08:27] | Between you guys and the editors-in-chief. | 你们与主编之间的桥梁 |
[08:30] | That means any ideas you guys have | 任何关于文章或发行的主意 |
[08:31] | For articles or spreads come through me, | 都要告诉我 |
[08:33] | Because it’s all about communication, people. | 沟通就是一切 各位 |
[08:36] | Some of you may have to work on that. | 有些人得在这放面下功夫 |
[08:39] | All right, we’re starting work on our global fashion issue. | 好 我们现在开始策划全球时尚号 |
[08:43] | Betty, why don’t you start us off? | 贝蒂 你开个头怎么样 |
[08:45] | You’re good with beginnings, not so good with endings. | 开头你很在行 但收尾很不好 |
[08:51] | Okay, um, global? | 好 全球吗 |
[08:53] | Uh, well, I’ve been quite interested | 我一直都很关心 |
[08:56] | In the situation in sub-saharan Africa. | 撒哈拉以南的非洲的情况 |
[08:58] | Uh, malaria is devastating the continent. | 疟疾正在那片大陆肆虐 |
[09:01] | The awareness in the United States | 美国对此却 |
[09:02] | – Is practically zero – Uh, malaria? | -充耳不闻 -疟疾吗 |
[09:06] | Um, yep. | 对 |
[09:08] | Is there a fashion angle? | 有时尚角度吗 |
[09:09] | Yes. I think that there would be a very interesting side story | 有 我觉得非洲时尚的文章 |
[09:13] | – With African fashion – Betty’s on to something. | -应该很有意思 -贝蒂有些想法 |
[09:15] | Malaria comes from mosquitoes. | 疟疾来源于蚊子 |
[09:17] | So what if we do an accessories piece on insect jewelry? | 我们可以做一篇有关昆虫首饰的文章 |
[09:19] | Uh, yeah. No, that’s not what I was gonna say. | 不 那不是我要说的 |
[09:22] | B-b-b-b-betty. Shh. Shh. Shh. Shh. Shh. | 贝 贝 贝蒂 嘘 |
[09:24] | Insect jewelry had its heyday in the ’60s, | 昆虫首饰在六十年代很红 |
[09:26] | But lately I’ve been noticing a fashion trend | 但最近我注意到一个时尚潮流 |
[09:27] | Back toward bugs and gross things, but pretty. | 回归到昆虫和一些恶心的东西 但很漂亮 |
[09:30] | I like it, megan. Run with it. | 好点子 米根 你去做 |
[09:33] | Who’s next? | 下一个 |
[09:40] | Oh, what’s up, Fergie? | 怎么了 菲姬[黑眼豆豆女主唱] |
[09:45] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:47] | That’s a real pretty, cute shirt you got on. | 你的衬衣很漂亮很可爱 |
[09:49] | Who makes it? | 谁做的 |
[09:51] | Uh, it’s Gucci. | 是古驰的 |
[09:55] | Gucci. | 古驰 |
[09:57] | Gucci. Oh! | 古驰 |
[10:04] | Oh, man. Next time, don’t be so clumsy. | 下次 别那么迟钝 |
[10:18] | – great. I guess everyone has their assignments. – I don’t. | -好了 大家都有任务了 -我没有 |
[10:21] | I’m really excited to be here. Go, team. | 很高兴与大家共事 加油 |
[10:27] | Matt. | 马特 |
[10:30] | Matt, can we talk? | 马特 我们谈谈 |
[10:32] | I’m really busy. | 我忙的很 |
[10:33] | I know, which is why I’ve been calling you, | 我知道 所以我就给你打电话 |
[10:34] | But you haven’t answered any of my calls. | 你一次也不接 |
[10:35] | I just there are some things that we need to talk about. | 我要 有些事我们必须得谈谈 |
[10:44] | Hi, Marc. I haven’t seen you all day. | 小马 一整天都没见你 |
[10:46] | Oh, I really have to take this. Hello? | 我得接这通电话 喂 |
[10:48] | Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:44] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[11:46] | Oh, Betty, hey. | 哦 贝蒂 |
[11:48] | I was just taking inventory. | 我正在清算库存呢 |
[11:49] | Since Christina’s been gone, | 自从克里斯蒂娜走了之后 |
[11:51] | you never know who’s gonna come down here steal things | 都不知道会不会有人下来偷东西 |
[11:54] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[11:56] | Oh, I’m just happy to see a friendly face. | 真高兴看见你这么友好 |
[11:59] | And I can finally congratulate you on your big promotion. | 我也终于可以恭喜你升职了 |
[12:03] | Oh, Amanda, thank you. | 哦 阿曼达 谢谢你 |
[12:05] | The first latina supreme court justice… | 这是首次拉丁区最高法院的公正决议 |
[12:08] | Tell me, Betty, how does that feel? | 告诉我 贝蒂 你是什么感觉 |
[12:10] | How do your people feel? | 你的人民是怎么想的 |
[12:11] | Amanda, I’m not judge Sotomayor. | 阿曼达 我不是圣托梅尔法官 |
[12:14] | Bueno. But just promise me | 随便 不过答应我 |
[12:16] | You will not overturn Roe v. Wade. | 你不会为女性有权堕胎一案翻案 |
[12:18] | Hey, you want to grab some lunch? | 你想跟我一起吃午饭吗 |
[12:20] | Sorry, I can’t. Marc totally hates you for taking his job, | 对不起 我不能 马克对你抢他工作这事耿耿于怀 |
[12:23] | And I still have to figure out how you and I can be friends. | 而我还在考虑今后怎么跟你做朋友 |
[12:25] | Mandy? | 曼迪 |
[12:27] | Get away from me, you bloated troll. | 离我远点 你这个得意的邋遢鬼 |
[12:32] | Hi, Betty. | 嗨 贝蒂 |
[12:34] | I’ve been meaning to tell you-Cute outfit. | 我特地来告诉你 外套不错 |
[13:23] | Already enjoying the perks, I see. | 看得出来 你已经在享受待遇了 |
[13:31] | Hello, Wilhelmina. | 你好 威廉敏娜 |
[13:34] | It’s been a… A rough day. | 这真是 难受的一天 |
[13:37] | I hope you’re not expecting a pep talk. | 我希望你不是想让我鼓励你吧 |
[13:40] | No. No. God, no. | 不 不 上帝啊 不 |
[13:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:46] | Being an editor– | 当好一个编辑 |
[13:47] | It’s more complicated than I imagined. | 比我想象中难多了 |
[13:49] | We’re really gonna do this? | 我们真的要谈这些吗 |
[13:52] | Wake up and smell the aromatherapy, Betty. | 醒醒吧 闻闻这香料的气息 贝蒂 |
[13:55] | Being an assistant is boot camp. | 当助理不过是新兵训练营 |
[13:58] | Being an editor is war. | 当编辑可是真枪实仗 |
[14:00] | You have your allies, you have your enemies | 你有同伴 你也有敌人 |
[14:03] | Often times you can’t tell which is which. | 通常你分不清孰敌孰友 |
[14:05] | It just sort of feels like | 我只是感觉 |
[14:06] | I have more enemies than allies right now. | 我的敌人比同伴还多 |
[14:10] | Mm, yes, you do. | 是的 没错 |
[14:12] | Oh, and by the way– Malaria, really? | 哦 对了 那个疟疾的提案 是真的吗 |
[14:16] | Like I would ever put disease-ridden poor people | 我决不会把得了病的穷人 |
[14:18] | In the pages of this magazine. | 登载在这本杂志上的 |
[14:21] | How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:23] | I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[14:29] | Well… How does one survive? | 怎样才能在这里生存下来 |
[14:32] | You look out for yourself. | 小心照看好自己 |
[14:35] | If it means screwing over everyone else? | 如果这意味着搞垮其他所有人 |
[14:38] | So be it. | 也在所不惜 |
[14:41] | What if you’re not that kind of a person? | 如果我不是那样的人呢 |
[14:44] | Well, then you change | 那你只好改变自己了 |
[14:46] | Or you’ll be eaten alive. | 否则你就会被别人击垮 |
[14:55] | http://www.yyets.net/ | |
[14:57] | kay 鱼骨头 羊皮橘子 小门柴 蕊子 | |
[15:08] | Ahh. Are you saying that muffins are your secret weapon? | 你是说松饼是你的秘密武器吗 |
[15:12] | Mm-hmm. Food can be very effective. | 对啊 送食物总是屡试不爽的 |
[15:13] | The more I have at my campaign rallies, | 我交到的同伴越多 |
[15:15] | The higher the spike in my polls. | 我的工作就会越顺利 |
[15:17] | Yeah, but this is “mode.” Those people don’t exactly eat. | 没错 但这是在《风尚》啊 那些人都不怎么吃东西 |
[15:21] | Which is why I’m making nonfat, sugar-free, | 这就是为什么我做了无脂无糖 |
[15:23] | Low-carb blueberry muffins high in antioxidants. | 低碳水化合物并富含抗氧化剂的蓝莓松饼 |
[15:26] | It’s just to break the ice. | 这只是为了打破僵局 |
[15:28] | You should break the ice with something | 打破僵局也应该加点 |
[15:30] | That you couldn’t actually use to break ice. | 你不能用于打破僵局的调料啊 |
[15:33] | Ay, mija, try some butter. | 加点黄油啊 |
[15:34] | No, dad. No butter. | 不 爸爸 不要黄油 |
[15:36] | Well, at least add some walnuts, for flavor. | 好吧 至少加点核桃吧 这样味道好 |
[15:39] | Fine. Look, I don’t even care if they actually eat them. | 好吧 听着 我无所谓他们吃不吃 |
[15:41] | I just need to get in there and make some allies. | 我只需要把松饼带过去 交些朋友 |
[15:44] | I think you should put rat poison | 我觉得 你应该把老鼠药 |
[15:47] | In Matt’s muffins and be done with it. | 放在马特的松饼里 这样你俩就算彻底完了 |
[15:50] | Hilda. I’m the one who hurt him. | 希尔达 是我伤害了他 |
[15:55] | He needs time, | 他需要时间 |
[15:56] | And I just need to be patient. | 我只要再耐心等等 |
[16:01] | Are you saying that you want to get back with him? | 你是说你想挽回吗 |
[16:04] | A few weeks ago, they were moving in together. | 几周前 他们都准备同居了 |
[16:06] | Those feelings don’t just go away. | 感觉犹存 |
[16:09] | What? He’s got to forgive me sometime. Dad. | 对啊 他一定会原谅我的 爸爸 |
[16:15] | Justin! Hey, sweetie! | 贾斯廷 嗨 宝贝 |
[16:16] | Nice queensboro high sweatshirt. | 外套不错啊 |
[16:18] | Yeah! Hey, Mr. School spirit. | 是啊 我们这位学校的灵魂人物 |
[16:21] | All right. | 是啊 |
[16:23] | Yay! Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:25] | Wait. Oh, oh, oh! Wait. Justin. | 等等 哦 等等 贾斯廷 |
[16:28] | What happened at school? Was it great? | 学校怎么样啊 好玩吗 |
[16:31] | Come on. You’re not even gonna tell us a little something? | 拜托 你就不能透露一点给我们吗 |
[16:34] | You know, I’m kind of beat, | 我有点累了 |
[16:35] | So could we talk about it tomorrow morning? | 我们能明天早上再说吗 |
[16:37] | Oh. Sure. Yeah. | 当然 好的 |
[16:39] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[16:43] | All right. | 好啊 |
[16:43] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:47] | Now I realize that the three of us | 现在我意识到我们三个人 |
[16:48] | Have not always been the best of… friends. | 不能继续做挚友了 |
[16:53] | Well, I suppose I shouldn’t have tried to blackmail Claire. | 我可能的确不应该要挟克莱尔 |
[16:56] | But in my defense, it’s hardly the worst thing | 但是站在我的角度 这绝对不是 |
[16:57] | I’ve done to the woman. | 我对女人做过的最坏的事情 |
[16:59] | Though she really is less of a woman at this point | 虽然她也算不上真正的女人 |
[17:02] | Than something you use to scare crows or children. | 鉴于你可以用她去吓跑乌鸦或者小孩 |
[17:06] | Uh, there’s something we need to tell you, Wilhelmina. | 我们需要谈谈 威廉敏娜 |
[17:08] | But you’re not making it any easier. | 但你也不会好过 |
[17:09] | Enough with the dramatic windups. | 这样的开场白已经够了 |
[17:12] | I know you want to fire me, so go ahead and do it. | 我知道你们想解雇我 直说就好了 |
[17:14] | But if you expect me to grovel or apologize, | 但如果你希望我屈就道歉 |
[17:17] | I think you ought to know by now, | 我想你应该知道 |
[17:18] | You’re talking to the wrong woman. | 你找错人了 |
[17:20] | Good luck. Finding someone else that can do what I do. | 祝你好运 找个能胜任我这份工作的人 |
[17:23] | – Claire? – We want you to stay. | -克莱尔 -我们想让你留下 |
[17:31] | I’m sorry. | 你们说什么 |
[17:33] | All those face-lifts must have affected your speech. | 你做了整形之后 说话都不清楚了 |
[17:35] | What did you say? | 你说什么了 |
[17:36] | We want you to stay on as editor-in-chief of “mode,” | 我们想让你继续当《风尚》的主编 |
[17:41] | Reporting to me, of course. | 当然 要向我汇报工作 |
[17:45] | You seem surprised, | 你看上去很惊讶 |
[17:46] | Yet your eyebrows haven’t moved at all. | 但你的眉毛并没有上扬啊 |
[17:50] | Well, this is unexpected. | 这确实出乎我的意料 |
[17:52] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[17:53] | It was very hard to find someone who can do what you do. | 很难找到人能胜任你的工作 |
[17:57] | Well, I’m sorry for the insults, Claire. | 对不起 冒犯你了 克莱尔 |
[18:01] | You know, old habits. | 你知道的 老习惯了 |
[18:02] | Of course, and for what it’s worth, | 当然 这是值得的 |
[18:04] | I had a really good one for you about v.d. | 我有个很好的整形所要介绍给你 |
[18:06] | You’ll have to tell me sometime. | 下次你得好好跟我聊聊 |
[18:09] | I look forward to it. | 期待不已 |
[18:15] | Mmm! Que rico. | 松饼啊 |
[18:19] | Would you like a muffin to brighten your day? | 想来个松饼放松一下吗 |
[18:21] | Low fat, low sugar, high antioxidants. | 低脂低糖 高抗氧化剂 |
[18:24] | Low fat, low sugar, low-everything muffin. | 低脂低糖 什么都低的松饼 |
[18:26] | I’ll save you one. | 我给你留一个 |
[18:29] | Mmm! Que rico. | 松饼啊 |
[18:34] | Hey, Marc. | 马克 |
[18:36] | Oh, hi. Betty’s waddling around here somewhere. | 你好 贝蒂就在这附近 |
[18:38] | Last I saw, she was tossing carbs around the office | 我刚才见到她的时候 她办公室分发碳水化合物 |
[18:41] | With wild abandon. | 见人就发 |
[18:43] | Actually, I was sort of looking for you. | 实际上 我是来找你的 |
[18:47] | Look, I’ll take any insect jewelry you’ve got. | 听着 你所有昆虫形状的珠宝 我都要了 |
[18:49] | Literally everything I’ve found so far is strictly craft fair. | 所有东西都必须是考究的工艺品 |
[18:52] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[18:53] | Hi. Brought you a muffin– Made it myself. | 你好 给你个松饼 我自己做的 |
[19:00] | I’ll just save it for later, hmm? | 我等会再吃 |
[19:04] | Megan, I just want you to know | 米根 我只是想告诉你 |
[19:06] | That if you need any help at all on your article, | 如果你在写作上有任何困难 |
[19:09] | I’m here for you. | 我都会帮助你的 |
[19:10] | Research, calls, anything– Name it, I’m your girl. | 调研啊 电话啊 任何事情 说一声 我就来帮你 |
[19:12] | Oh, my god. That’s so sweet. | 哦 天啊 你真是太好了 |
[19:22] | Matt. Matt, I made you a muffin, | 马特 马特 我给你做了松饼 |
[19:24] | And I was thinking maybe we could talk, | 我想我们能不能谈谈 |
[19:26] | You know, about us. | 关于我们俩的 |
[19:26] | Betty, not at work. | 贝蒂 现在是工作时间 |
[19:38] | Was that my nephew? | 那不是我的外甥吗 |
[19:40] | Sorry. I have to take this. Hello? | 抱歉 我得接这个电话 你好 |
[19:43] | Hi, Marc. It’s Betty. | 喂 马克 我是贝蒂 |
[19:45] | That’s a muffin. | 那是个松饼 |
[19:46] | You can’t call a tape dispenser with a muffin. | 你不能用松饼给透明胶带打电话 |
[19:47] | Yes, you can. I just did, and you answered. | 我当然可以 我这不是打通了吗 你都接了 |
[19:53] | Bee boo beep! We’re sorry. | (电话忙音) 很抱歉 |
[19:54] | Your call has been disconnected. | 您拨叫的号码链接不上 |
[19:56] | Marc, I know you hate me, | 马克 我知道你恨我 |
[19:57] | But can’t you just answer one simple question? I… | 但你就不能回答我一个简单的问题吗 我… |
[20:01] | Walnuts. | 这里面有核桃 |
[20:06] | Justin was talking to Marc? About what? | 贾斯廷去找小马说话 说什么 |
[20:10] | I don’t know why Justin was here talking to Marc. | 我不知道为什么贾斯廷要找小马 |
[20:14] | Marc’s throat closed up before he could tell me. | 他在告诉我之前 喉咙卡住了 |
[20:17] | – Convenient. – No, not convenient. | -这招不错 -他不是故意的 |
[20:19] | He was allergic to the walnuts Papi put in my muffins. | 他对爸爸放在松饼里的核桃过敏 |
[20:23] | And he didn’t say anything to you before? | 喉咙卡住之前 他什么都没说吗 |
[20:24] | – I thought you were gonna win him over. – it didn’t work. | -我以为你能用松饼征服他 -松饼没用 |
[20:27] | No one liked my muffins, | 没人喜欢我的松饼 |
[20:29] | I don’t know why Justin was here, and I’m sorry. Good-bye. | 我也不知道贾斯廷为什么会在这 抱歉 拜拜 |
[20:45] | I miss him, too. | 我也很想他 |
[20:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:51] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:52] | How are you doing, Betty? | 近况如何 贝蒂 |
[20:56] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[20:58] | Mm, yes, starting a new job | 对啊 开始了新工作 |
[21:01] | Working for your ex-boyfriend. | 上司是前男友 |
[21:03] | I can see how that would leave you… Fine. | 我理解你为什么会感觉良好 |
[21:07] | Well, I will be fine. | 我会好的 |
[21:10] | I just need to… Find some allies. | 就是少了 伙伴 |
[21:13] | And how’s that going? | 那你找到了吗 |
[21:17] | Put Marc in the hospital. | 小马被我放倒了 进了医院 |
[21:19] | That was you? | 原来是你干的 |
[21:22] | Not on purpose. | 我不是故意的 |
[21:25] | What about Matt? | 那马特呢 |
[21:27] | He’s just been so cold. | 他对我好冷漠 |
[21:30] | It makes me wonder if he ever really had feelings for me | 我都怀疑 他对我曾经是否真的 |
[21:32] | – To begin with. -He wouldn’t be here if he didn’t. | -有感情 -如果没有的话 他不会接下这工作的 |
[21:38] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[21:40] | I know a thing or two about Hartleys. | 我很了解哈特利家的男人 |
[21:45] | Well, he doesn’t want to talk to me about it, | 他连谈都不愿意和我谈一下 |
[21:48] | So it really doesn’t make a difference. | 我想是没戏了 |
[21:49] | Those feelings are still there. | 他感觉犹存 深埋心底 |
[21:52] | You just have to find a way to bring them out. | 你只需要想法把他唤醒 |
[22:04] | – What are you doing? – Jogging in the park. | -你这是干嘛 -在公园慢跑 |
[22:07] | – you’re wearing heels. – Yeah, I gotta get to work later, | -可是你穿着高跟鞋 -是啊 等下要去上班 |
[22:09] | And my new boss hates it when I’m late. | 迟到的话 新老板就不高兴了 |
[22:12] | Matt, you don’t want to talk about us when we’re at work. | 马特 工作的时候你不想谈我们的事 |
[22:14] | – We’re not at work. – There’s nothing to talk about. | -现在是休息时间 -没什么好说的 |
[22:16] | I know you’re hurt, | 我知道你很伤心 |
[22:18] | you’re the one who took the job as my boss at “Mode.” | 但你接下了《风尚》工作 当我的老板 |
[22:19] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[22:20] | So tell me that had nothing to do with me. | 究竟是否与我有关 |
[22:22] | Look, what do you want? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[22:24] | You want me to tell you I took the job | 你想听我说 我接下工作 是因为 |
[22:26] | Because I still have feelings for you? Because I don’t. | 我还对你有感觉吗 我对你没感觉了 |
[22:36] | Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing? | 打住 打住 你这是干什么 |
[22:38] | – I don’t know. – You kissed me. | -我不知道 -你亲了我 |
[22:40] | – I know. – Why did you kiss me? | -没错 -你亲我干嘛 |
[22:42] | Because you said you don’t have feelings for me. | 因为你说你对我没感觉了 |
[22:44] | I don’t. | 真的没了 |
[22:46] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[22:48] | Matt, I think you are doing this to hurt me, | 马特 我想你这么做是为了报复我 |
[22:51] | all because of some stupid moment that meant nothing. | 就因为一件毫无意义的蠢事 |
[22:55] | I don’t know how else to apologize | 为亨利的那件事 |
[22:56] | For what happened with Henry. | 我都不知道要怎样道歉了 |
[22:58] | Look, I can’t do this. Please. | 我没心思听你讲 |
[23:09] | What were you doing at “Mode” the other day? | 你那天去《风尚》做什么 |
[23:13] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[23:15] | I ran into Naomi Campbell on Roosevelt Boulevard. | 我在罗斯福大道遇见纳奥米・坎贝尔(超级名模) |
[23:17] | She said she saw you there. | 她说在《风尚》看见你 |
[23:20] | So… | 那么 |
[23:23] | What were you talking to Marc about? | 你去和小马说什么事 |
[23:28] | I spilled low fat dressing on my new shirt. | 我把低脂调味料弄在新衬衣上了 |
[23:31] | It was ruined. I didn’t want to tell you | 衣服毁了 我不想告诉你 |
[23:33] | Because you spent so much money on it, | 因为衣服太贵了 |
[23:35] | So Marc got me another one. | 小马帮我弄了件新的 |
[23:36] | Honey, you could have told me that. | 宝贝 你可以给我说的 |
[23:41] | Anyway, it wasn’t that expensive. | 而且那衣服也不是那么贵 |
[23:43] | It was an irregular, | 是次品 |
[23:44] | So there was something wrong with the stitching. | 缝纫有点问题 |
[23:47] | Yeah, I saw that, but I still liked it. | 我也发现了 但是还是很喜欢 |
[23:51] | You. | 你啊 |
[23:53] | Such a good kid. | 真是个乖儿子 |
[24:02] | Marc! What happened to you yesterday? | 小马 你昨天怎么了 |
[24:05] | I’m sorry. I had an allergic reaction, | 抱歉 吃松饼过敏了 |
[24:07] | And I had to go to the emergency room. | 去了急救室 |
[24:09] | I would have told you about it, but my throat closed shut. | 本来想告诉你的 但是喉咙卡住了 |
[24:12] | Well, in the future, do it on your own time. | 下次发病的话 休息时间再去急救 |
[24:15] | I need to hydrate. | 我要补水 |
[24:19] | So I’ve been too scared to ask, | 我想问又不敢问 |
[24:21] | But how did the meeting go with Hartley and the hag? | 你跟哈特利和那个老太婆的会议怎么样 |
[24:26] | They want to keep me on. | 他们想留下我 |
[24:29] | Well, that’s the best news I’ve heard in days… | 这是这几天最好的消息了 |
[24:32] | After, “you’re going to live.” | 除了医生说 “你死不了” |
[24:34] | Oh, please. Daniel can’t run this magazine by himself. | 那当然 丹尼尔一个人哪能经营这本杂志 |
[24:38] | They’re just buying time till they can lure | 他们只是争取时间 直到他们能挖到 |
[24:39] | The only other person in the world | 这世界上唯一一个能与我匹敌的人 |
[24:40] | That can do what I do — Isabelle Besset, french “Elle.” | 伊莎贝尔・贝赛特 法国版Elle主编 |
[24:44] | I checked. They’ve been trading calls. | 我查过了 他们在互相通话 |
[24:48] | That’s not good news. | 这可不妙 |
[24:50] | What are we going to do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[24:51] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:53] | Oh, stop spritzing. I don’t always have a plan, you know. | 别喷了 我不是总有法子的 |
[25:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:03] | Marc. | 小马 |
[25:05] | I don’t want you answering my cell phone anymore. | 以后不用你帮我接手机电话了 |
[25:09] | It was just a call from your apartment. | 是你公寓的电话 |
[25:11] | Yes. And I would like my privacy respected… | 是的 我希望你尊重我的隐私 |
[25:16] | Starting now. | 从现在开始 |
[25:19] | – She’s keeping secrets from me. – Who? | -她有事瞒着我 -谁 |
[25:22] | – Wilhelmina. – Oh, I’m sorry. I wasn’t really listening. | -威廉敏娜 -抱歉 我刚走神了 |
[25:24] | She obviously has someone in that apartment | 她公寓里肯定藏着其他人 |
[25:26] | That she doesn’t want me to know about. | 有事情她不想让我知道 |
[25:27] | Maybe it’s a guy she’s having a torrid affair with. | 也许只是个她热恋的男人 |
[25:30] | Now she tells me she’s being pushed out of “mode,” | 她说现在她要被排挤出《风尚》了 |
[25:33] | And she doesn’t have a plan. | 她还没想到办法 |
[25:34] | – she expect me believe that – maybe she’s running away | -这我能相信吗 -可能她是要 |
[25:39] | With the guy she’s having a torrid affair with. | 和那个她热恋的男人远走高飞了 |
[25:41] | Maybe I can join them. | 我也想和他们一起去 |
[25:42] | The only person she ever felt that way about… | 唯一让她那么想的人 |
[25:47] | Oh, my lady gaga. | 天啊 我的芙蓉姐姐 |
[25:48] | Mandy, you’re brilliant. | 曼迪 你太天才了 |
[25:51] | You take that back. I’m beautiful. | 收回你的话 我是美丽姐姐 |
[25:56] | It’s Connor. | 那是康纳 |
[26:00] | She’s hiding him… | 她在公寓里 |
[26:02] | In her apartment. | 藏的人是他 |
[26:03] | And he’s already asked her to run away with him once. | 他以前就曾要她随之远走高飞 |
[26:05] | And now she has no reason to stay. | 现在她一定去意已决 |
[26:07] | What if she actually does it this time? | 要是她这次真的走了怎么办 |
[26:09] | – If she’s out… Then I’m out. – Who? | -如果她走了 我就出局了 -谁 |
[26:13] | Wilhelmina. | 威廉敏娜 |
[26:14] | I’m sorry. I told you, I wasn’t really listening. | 真抱歉 我说过的 我没在听 |
[26:16] | Start from the beginning. | 从头说 |
[26:32] | Daniel! Oh, my god! | 丹尼尔 天啊 |
[26:33] | I was just thinking about calling you. | 我正想要给你打电话 |
[26:35] | Are you back? Are you okay? | 你怎么样 怎么样 |
[26:36] | Sort of. I’m having a bit of an issue here at the airport. | 还行 我在机场出了点小问题 |
[26:43] | So you may be | 现在你可能只是暂时 |
[26:43] | On some terrorist watch list for now, | 在恐怖分子监控名单上 |
[26:46] | But they’re not gonna press charges. | 但他们是不会指控的 |
[26:49] | Press charges. | 指控 |
[26:50] | I should press charges. Betty, they lost my wife. | 我应该提出指控 他们把我妻子弄丢了 |
[26:53] | Daniel, weren’t you gonna spread her ashes | 丹尼尔 你不是要把她的骨灰 |
[26:55] | At the Jokhang Temple? | 洒在大昭寺的吗 |
[26:56] | I did, but I decided to keep some of the ashes. | 我是洒了 但我决定留一点 |
[26:59] | But then they made me check the urn, | 但他们让我再检查一下骨灰瓮 |
[27:00] | And they lost her. | 结果他们把它弄丢了 |
[27:01] | They lost half my wife. | 他们把我半个妻子弄丢了 |
[27:04] | But they found her. You have the urn. It’s okay. | 但他们找到了 你拿到了骨灰瓮 没事了 |
[27:09] | Daniel, I know you want to stay at Molly’s apartment, but… | 丹尼尔 我知道你想要住在莫莉的公寓 |
[27:13] | Is that really the best idea? | 但这样好吗 |
[27:15] | Look, it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[27:16] | My apartment’s on the market. I need a place to stay. | 我的公寓正在出售 我得有个地方待 |
[27:20] | Besides, I have to go through her things anyway. | 而且 我还要整理她的东西 |
[27:22] | All right. If you think it’s okay. | 好吧 如果你觉得没事的话 |
[27:25] | Enough about me. | 那样就够了 |
[27:26] | I want to hear about how things have been going. | 我想听听最近发生了什么 |
[27:28] | How’s life as an editor? | 做编辑的日子怎么样 |
[27:30] | Great. Really great. Good. It’s good. | 很好 非常好 |
[27:33] | You are a bad liar. | 你一向撒不来谎 |
[27:35] | I know. | 我知道的 |
[27:37] | But I’m not gonna complain about my problems to you. | 但我不会向你抱怨的 那是我的问题 |
[27:39] | Betty, trust me. | 贝蒂 相信我 |
[27:40] | It’s a relief to hear about somebody else’s problems. | 听听别人的麻烦也是一种解脱 |
[28:24] | So he barely speaks to me– Thank you–and then my pitch | 他基本都不和我说话 谢谢 然后 |
[28:28] | Gets turned into something completely different, | 我的提议变得面目全非 |
[28:30] | Which he decides to give to Megan. Wait. | 他还把这个交给米根去做 |
[28:31] | I can’t believe that spoiled little bastard | 真不敢相信这个娇生惯养的混蛋 |
[28:33] | Gave it to Megan. | 交给米根处理 |
[28:34] | Did you talk to Wilhelmina or my mom? | 你和威廉敏娜或是我妈妈说了吗 |
[28:36] | No. No. I don’t have to do that. | 不 我没必要这么做 |
[28:38] | And it’s not just matt, Daniel. | 而且不只是马特 丹尼尔 |
[28:40] | It’s like everybody hates me. | 好像人人都讨厌我 |
[28:41] | Oh, you can turn that around. | 你会扭转局面的 |
[28:43] | maybe it’s gonna be like your first year at “mode.” | 这可能就像你在《风尚》的第一年 |
[28:45] | Used to make fun of you? | 大家经常嘲笑你 |
[28:47] | They even started that blog about you. | 他们甚至开了个关于你的博客 |
[28:50] | What blog? | 什么博客 |
[28:52] | You know, the one about your outfits. | 你知道的 关于你的衣服打扮的那个 |
[28:55] | The one where they took pictures of you every day? | 他们把你每天的照片传上去的那个 |
[28:57] | You have to know about this. | 你得看看那个博客 |
[29:00] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[29:03] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[29:05] | They’ve been doing this since my first day at “mode” | 我在《风尚》的第一天他们就做了这个 |
[29:08] | And nobody told me? | 而且没人告诉我 |
[29:10] | Betty, I just kinda thought you knew. | 贝蒂 我还以为你知道的 |
[29:13] | Well, I love that outfit. | 我喜欢这身打扮 |
[29:15] | Yeah, I-I love that one, too. | 我也喜欢这个 |
[29:18] | Uh, okay, maybe that one was a mistake. | 穿这个确实是个错误 |
[29:20] | You know what? Don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[29:22] | You survived that. You’re gonna survive this. | 以前的你都挺过来了 这次的你也能 |
[29:24] | How? | 怎么挺 |
[29:26] | Well, doing what you always do. | 该干啥就干啥 |
[29:29] | Focus on your work, show them you’re a team player. | 聚精会神 让他们瞧瞧你的团队意识 |
[29:31] | I am. I tried to help megan | 我是这么做的 我想要帮米根 |
[29:33] | Find a take on her insect jewelry piece. | 给她的昆虫首饰材料找点素材 |
[29:35] | She didn’t like any of my ideas. I love that belt. | 她不喜欢我的想法 我喜欢这条腰带 |
[29:37] | Insect jewelry? | 昆虫首饰 |
[29:40] | So Molly found this in some antique shop a while back. | 莫莉以前在一间古董店里找到的 |
[29:43] | Turns out it’s worth a lot of money. | 好象这个很值钱 |
[29:47] | “Olivia”? | 奥莉维亚 |
[29:47] | Yeah, it’s, uh, Olivia Guillemette. | 是奥莉维亚.吉尔麦特 |
[29:49] | She was big in the ’60s, she’s kind of a recluse now. | 她在60年代很有名 现在隐居了 |
[29:52] | But I bet a resourceful writer/editor | 应该是个足智多谋的作家或是编辑 |
[29:55] | – Could track her down. – Thank you, Daniel. | -能找到她 -谢谢你 丹尼尔 |
[29:59] | I’m really glad you’re back. I missed you. | 真高兴你回来的 想死你了 |
[30:02] | I missed you, too, Betty. | 我也想你 贝蒂 |
[30:08] | Did you really have to bookmark that blog? | 你真的把那个博客加到收藏夹了吗 |
[30:17] | No, that’s so cool. I can’t believe it. | 不 那很棒 真不敢相信 |
[30:23] | Well, the doctors overseas are always better. | 国外的医生总是更好 |
[30:25] | Willie, how come you didn’t tell me | 威威 你的女儿回来了 |
[30:27] | That your daughter was back in town? | 你怎么能不告诉我呢 |
[30:28] | How much do we love Nico’s new nose? | 你觉得妮可做的新鼻子怎么样 |
[30:31] | Hon-honestly, it took my breath away. | 说实话 简直让我难以呼吸(双关) |
[30:46] | Are you Olivia? | 你是奥莉维亚吗 |
[30:50] | Shh. You’re just in time. | 嘘 你来的正好 |
[30:52] | Come in quickly or you’ll miss it. | 快进来 不然就看不到了 |
[30:54] | Hurry up. Quick. Come on. | 快点 快 进来 |
[31:02] | Uh, Willie, I have to ask you a question. | 威姐 我得问你个问题 |
[31:04] | – Are you mad at me? – No more than usual. | -你生我的气了吗 -和平常差不多 |
[31:06] | Oh, I just don’t understand | 我就是不明白 |
[31:08] | Why you felt you had to hide Nico from me. | 你为什么不想让我看到妮可呢 |
[31:11] | I need to know that you still trust me. | 我想知道 你是否还信任我 |
[31:14] | Don’t we have an agreement not to discuss your needs? | 我们不是有过协议的吗 不讨论你的需要 |
[31:16] | Yes, of course. It’s just… | 是的 当然 只不过 |
[31:18] | You’d not believe some of the scenarios I came up with | 你肯定不知道我的原本猜测 |
[31:21] | About who you were hiding here. | 你藏了什么人 |
[31:23] | At one point, I even thought it was Connor. | 我一度以为是康纳 |
[31:29] | Well, there is something that I haven’t told you. | 确实有些事我没告诉你 |
[31:33] | Uh, and it’s not about Nico. It’s about Connor. | 而且不是妮可的事 是关于康纳的 |
[31:35] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[31:36] | I knew you knew it. | 我知道你知道了 |
[31:38] | I hired a bounty hunter to track him down | 我雇了一个赏金猎人去追捕他 |
[31:40] | So I could take back the money he stole from meade | 这样我就能拿回他从米德偷的钱 |
[31:43] | In order to use it to buy out Hartley. | 好买下哈特利的股份 |
[31:48] | But Hartley’s got his snout all up in Claire’s spanx. | 但哈特利完全是绕着克莱尔打转 |
[31:51] | He’s not gonna sell his shares of meade to you. | 他不可能把米德的股份卖给你 |
[31:54] | Well, he won’t know it’s me. I’ll use an intermediary. | 他不会知道是我 我会找中间人 |
[31:57] | Oh, Marc… | 马克 |
[31:58] | You think this is my first extortion/secret takeover? | 你以为我是第一次敲诈或是秘密收购吗 |
[32:01] | Please. | 拜托 |
[32:02] | Right. Of course. | 是啊 没错 |
[32:04] | So I’m–I’m sorry I left you out of it, | 真抱歉我不让你知道 |
[32:07] | sometimes I feel I need to protect you from these things. | 但有时候 我想让你远离这种事 |
[32:11] | Oh, well, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[32:14] | But–but no more secrets, right? | 但不会再有秘密了 是吧 |
[32:17] | No more secrets. Promise. | 没有秘密了 我保证 |
[32:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:24] | Well, now that Marc knows you’re back, | 现在马克知道了你回来了 |
[32:26] | People are gonna start to find out. | 人们也会知道的 |
[32:28] | We have to act like everything is normal. You understand? | 我们得装做什么都没发生 明白吗 |
[32:36] | Sweetheart? | 宝贝 |
[32:39] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[32:48] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[32:55] | I think I’m in trouble. | 我想我有大麻烦了 |
[33:00] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[33:02] | I will take care of everything. | 我会料理好一切的 |
[33:09] | I’ve never seen a butterfly | 我以前从来没见过 |
[33:10] | Come out of its cocoon before. | 一只蝴蝶破茧而出 |
[33:12] | Everyone talks about the miracle of birth. | 人人都说生命是个奇迹 |
[33:16] | I think rebirth is even more of a miracle. | 我认为重生更像是个奇迹 |
[33:20] | Mm. It looks like he’s struggling. | 看起来他在挣扎 |
[33:22] | Oh, he can handle it. | 他能行的 |
[33:23] | I suspect that caterpillars stay in their cocoons | 我猜毛虫在蛹里面待的时间 |
[33:27] | A little longer than they really need to. | 比他需要的要长些 |
[33:30] | It’s gotta be scary | 惊天地 泣鬼神 |
[33:32] | To change into a whole new thing. | 他一定很害怕 |
[33:37] | He’s so beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[33:43] | But the caterpillar is just… gone. | 但那个毛虫 就不再有了 |
[33:47] | Oh, he’s still in there. | 他依然存在 |
[33:49] | Other people see the wings | 有些人看到是翅膀 |
[33:53] | And colors. | 缤纷的色彩 |
[33:54] | I’ll always see the caterpillar. | 我看到的始终是那只毛毛虫 |
[33:57] | thank you so much for letting me see that. That’s amazing. | 谢谢你让我看到了那么美妙的事 |
[33:59] | Mm. I think so, too. | 我也觉得 |
[34:01] | That’s why I invited everybody to watch. | 所以我请所有人都来看 |
[34:04] | Everybody? | 所有人 |
[34:06] | Mm-hmm. | 是呀 |
[34:12] | Oh. | 噢 |
[34:14] | Unfortunately, I have now got to get everybody | 不幸的是我现在要请”所有人” |
[34:19] | Back into their house. | 回到它们的房子里去 |
[34:21] | I’ll need some help. | 我需要有人帮我 |
[34:24] | So anyway, the reason I came was to talk to you | 无论如何 我来是想和你谈谈 |
[34:28] | – About a-a feature that “mode” magazine – Careful. | -《风尚》杂志的一期专题 -小心 |
[34:31] | You don’t want to tip over the tarantulas. | 你不会想把手伸到狼蛛嘴边吧 |
[34:32] | Ugh. You are correct. | 呃 你说的没错 |
[34:37] | I thought that we could focus the feature | 我觉得我们做一期专题是关于 |
[34:40] | On your insect jewelry. | 你制作的昆虫珠宝 |
[34:42] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[34:44] | It’s on your shoulder. | 在你肩膀上有一只 |
[34:46] | A tarantula? | 狼蛛吗 |
[34:47] | A butterfly. | 蝴蝶 |
[34:48] | Hold very still. | 千万别动 |
[34:55] | I think they’re attracted | 我觉得是你衣服的颜色 |
[34:57] | By the color of your clothes. | 把它们吸引住了 |
[34:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:01] | This is kind of tame for me. | 我有点受宠若惊了 |
[35:04] | Mm. All right. Very still. | 好了 尽量不要动 |
[35:09] | Oh, now… You follow me… | 现在 你跟我来 |
[35:13] | Back to the butterfly house. | 回到蝴蝶室 |
[35:30] | Careful. | 小心 |
[35:31] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[35:36] | Now shake. | 现在摇一摇 |
[35:49] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[35:55] | They like you. | 它们喜欢你 |
[35:58] | Now what did you want to talk about? | 现在 你想谈什么呢 |
[36:04] | These are for you. | 这些是给你的 |
[36:07] | And here you go. | 还有这个 |
[36:11] | Oh, my god. Olivia? | 我的天哪 奥莉维亚 |
[36:13] | I thought she was dead. | 我以为她已经死了 |
[36:14] | Nope, she’s alive, and a very fascinating woman | 没有 她还活着 而且光彩照人 |
[36:18] | Who would make a wonderful subject for your feature. | 还会为你的专题制作完美的首饰 |
[36:21] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[36:24] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[36:24] | Are you trying to steal my story? | 你想要偷走我的创意吗 |
[36:26] | No, I was trying to help. Take it or leave it. | 没有 我只是想要帮忙 要不要随你 |
[36:35] | Shoot. | 该死的 |
[36:40] | Here. | 给 |
[36:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:54] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[37:01] | Those muffins you made were really good. | 你做的松饼真的很好吃 |
[37:13] | Hello! | 你好啊 |
[37:14] | Hi. There you are. | 嗨 你还好吗 |
[37:16] | Ah! Betty’s younger sister. | 啊 贝蒂的小妹妹 |
[37:19] | Oh, oh. Well, thank you for the part of that | 噢 好吧 谢谢你那么说 |
[37:21] | That complimented me, | 过奖 过奖 |
[37:23] | But watch it for the part | 但是小心点 |
[37:23] | That slammed my sister. Yeah? | 你同时也贬低了我妹妹 明白吗 |
[37:26] | Listen, I came here to thank you | 听着 我来是想谢谢你 |
[37:28] | – For helping Justin out with the shirt yesterday. – Oh. | -昨天帮贾斯廷那衬衫的事 -那没什么 |
[37:30] | Yeah, but I want to pay you for it, all right? | 但是我想把钱还给你 行吧 |
[37:33] | Okay. It was $400. | 行 一共400刀 |
[37:35] | What? | 什么 |
[37:37] | It was free. | 是不要钱的 |
[37:38] | I called the design house, | 我打电话给设计师 |
[37:39] | Told them it was a Jonas. | 说是乔纳斯兄弟中的一个 |
[37:39] | They sent one right over. Keep your money. | 他们马上就送了一件过来 把钱收起来吧 |
[37:42] | Oh… That’s good, because, you know, | 噢 那很好嘛 你知道 |
[37:45] | This check bond is so hard. | 钱夹太紧了 太难拿钱出来了 |
[37:48] | Anyway, thank you so much for helping Justin out. | 不管怎么说还是要谢谢你帮贾斯廷解围 |
[37:52] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 没什么 |
[37:53] | Well, it’s hard for a kid when | 毕竟他也不容易 还是个孩子 |
[37:55] | He gets pushed around like that. | 还要受人欺负 |
[37:56] | Yeah. Wait. What did you say? | 是呀 等一下 你说什么 |
[37:59] | Wait. What did you say? | 等一下 你刚说什么 |
[38:01] | Someone’s pushing my son around? | 有人欺负我儿子 |
[38:03] | No. No. | 不是 不是 |
[38:05] | Okay, obviously, he didn’t want you to know about it, | 好吧 很明显他不想让你知道 |
[38:08] | So you have to pretend like I didn’t tell you. | 所以你要假装我没有告诉你 |
[38:10] | I’m not pretending anything. | 我才不会假装 |
[38:12] | If someone is pushing my son around, I need to know. | 如果有人欺负我儿子 我必须知道 |
[38:16] | Why–why did he lie to me? | 为什么他要骗我 |
[38:18] | Uh, well, because you’re his mother. | 呃 因为你是他妈妈 |
[38:20] | And I speak from experience– It is really hard for a boy | 以我的经验来说 |
[38:24] | To admit something like that to his mother. | 男生要向妈妈承认这种事是挺困难的 |
[38:26] | No, not Justin. | 贾斯廷不会 |
[38:27] | We are like this. | 我们的关系是像这样 |
[38:29] | Clearly. | 看得出来 |
[38:30] | the next time he comes to you with something like this, | 听着 下次他再跟你说有人欺负他 |
[38:33] | I would appreciate it if you sent him right home to me. | 我希望你能把他直接送回家交给我 |
[38:36] | But… | 但是 |
[38:36] | I’m not asking. | 这不是请求 |
[38:38] | Okay. But–mm | 好的 但是 |
[38:53] | Thanks for inviting me to have lunch with you. | 谢谢你请我跟你一起吃中饭 |
[38:55] | It feels so good to have someone to talk to. | 真高兴有人聊天 |
[38:57] | Trust me. I feel the same way. | 相信我 我也这么觉得 |
[38:59] | It’s been a rough week. | 这个礼拜太痛苦了 |
[39:00] | Remember last year when everyone was like, | 我还记得去年所有人都说 |
[39:02] | “Change, yay. Obama. Change”? | “变革 万岁 奥巴马 变革” |
[39:04] | This year, change sucks. | 今年 变得烂透了 |
[39:07] | Justin, I am so sorry that high school’s been rough. | 贾斯廷 我知道你的高中生活不好过 |
[39:11] | Trust me. I know exactly what that feels like. | 相信我 我绝对明白那是什么滋味 |
[39:13] | I wish I could do something to help. | 我希望我能做点什么 |
[39:15] | Are you kidding? You’re already doing it. | 你开玩笑吗 你已经做了 |
[39:16] | I saw Heidi Klum on the way in. | 我进来的时候看到了海蒂・克拉姆 |
[39:18] | Oh, actually, that was Monica– | 那个其实是莫妮卡 |
[39:19] | Don’t ruin my moment. It was Heidi Klum. | 别毁了我的兴致 那个是海蒂・克拉姆 |
[39:22] | Heidi looks amazing. | 海蒂看起美极了 |
[39:23] | Can you believe she’s had three children? | 你能相信她已经有三个孩子了吗 |
[39:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:26] | Hey. Some of us are eating over there. | 嘿 我们几个人坐在那边 |
[39:29] | Come join if you want. | 要不要一起 |
[39:33] | Is that Meg-an? | 那个是梅根吗 |
[39:34] | Mee-gan, yeah. | 是米根 没错 |
[39:35] | But I’m having lunch with you. | 但是我会和你一起吃午餐的 |
[39:37] | Are you kidding? You’re so stupid. | 你在开玩笑吗 还是你太蠢了 |
[39:40] | Why would you not go eat with them? | 为什么不去和她们一起吃 |
[39:41] | They’re the popular table, | 她们才是受欢迎的那群人 |
[39:43] | And you won’t get a second invite. | 而且你不会收到第二次邀请了 |
[39:44] | Justin, I am not abandoning you. | 贾斯廷 我不会抛弃你的 |
[39:46] | Well, then I’m abandoning you. Bye. | 那我抛弃你好了 拜拜 |
[40:00] | Hey, Marc. what are you up to? | 嗨 马克 你干吗去 |
[40:07] | Is she still here? | 她还在这里吗 |
[40:09] | Is this a… test? | 这不是一个考验吗 |
[40:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:15] | I want to see if you want to go grab lunch or something. | 我只是想问你要不要去吃点午饭什么的 |
[40:17] | Well, first of all, I had fries last night, | 首先 我昨天晚上吃的薯条 |
[40:20] | So there’ll be no lunch today, | 所以我今天不能吃午饭了 |
[40:23] | And 2nd, tu mama just scared the “hey-soos” out of me. | 第二 你妈妈刚刚吓得我魂都没了 |
[40:27] | My mother? what are you talking about? | 我妈 你在说什么 |
[40:30] | She was just here, and she was very clear | 她刚来过了 还命令我 |
[40:33] | About me not talking to you. | 不能再和你说话了 |
[40:35] | So I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[40:38] | You probably shouldn’t come around anymore. | 也许你不应该再来这边转了 |
[40:41] | Hasta luego. | 再见咯 |
[40:45] | When you first showed up, I didn’t think I would like you. | 第一次见你的时候 我没觉得我会喜欢你 |
[40:48] | yeah, I could kinda tell. | 我大概能猜到 |
[40:49] | I just thought you’d gotten the job as a courtesy | 我以为你得到这份工作是特殊照顾 |
[40:51] | Because you were Daniel’s assistant, | 因为你是丹尼尔的助理 |
[40:52] | Not because you were talented. | 而不是因为你有才华 |
[40:53] | Oh. wow. okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[40:56] | Look, I take the title “editor” pretty seriously, | 我对待编辑这份工作很认真 |
[40:59] | But I can see, you do, too. | 但是我看得出来你也是 |
[41:01] | Hmm. Thanks, Megan. | 谢谢 米根 |
[41:02] | Hey, skinny bitches… and betty. | 嗨 小腰精们 还有贝蒂 |
[41:04] | Emergency meeting in the conference room, | 在会议室召开紧急会议 |
[41:07] | Fire in the hole, chippity chop chop chop–All departments. | 动作麻利 行动起来 快快快 所有部门 |
[41:10] | Wait. Amanda, what? | 等一下 阿曼达 什么事 |
[41:12] | Daniel’s back. | 丹尼尔回来了 |
[41:20] | Hello, everybody. | 大家好 |
[41:21] | Thank you so much for cutting your lunches short. | 谢谢你们提前结束午餐时间 |
[41:24] | I appreciate all the hard work | 我很感激你们在我不在的时候 |
[41:25] | you’ve been doing while I’ve been gone, | 也努力工作 |
[41:26] | but I’m back now, and unfortunately, | 现在我回来了 不幸的是 |
[41:29] | There are some things going on that I just don’t like. | 你们一些做事的方法我不喜欢 |
[41:32] | First of all, the feature piece on insect jewelry– | 首先 昆虫珠宝的专题 |
[41:34] | It was a pitch started from betty. | 最先是贝蒂的主意 |
[41:37] | It was taken away from her and given to Megan. | 但是却被交给了米根 |
[41:40] | I know you’re new here, Matt, | 我知道你是刚来的 马特 |
[41:42] | But that’s not the way we do things. | 但是我们不是这样做事情 |
[41:45] | So effective immediately, the story goes back to Betty. | 所以专题还给贝蒂做 即刻生效 |
[41:47] | Sorry, Megan. | 抱歉 米根 |
[41:49] | You have to come up With some ideas of your own. | 你必须自己想一个新点子 |
[41:51] | Matt, it’s probably a good idea if you did a little legwork, | 马特 也许你应该先调查清楚 |
[41:54] | Figure out the dos and don’ts of being a managing editor. | 弄明白作为总编辑 什么该做什么不该 |
[42:00] | Look forward to reading your piece, betty. | 我很期待看到你的文章 贝蒂 |
[42:01] | I’m sure it’s gonna be great. | 我相信会很棒的 |
[42:17] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[42:20] | I swear, I did not ask for special treatment. | 我发誓我没有要求特殊待遇 |
[42:22] | So you didn’t mention anything to daniel? | 你没有跟丹尼尔说一个字吗 |
[42:25] | Well, I… I mean, I gave him an update. | 呃 我帮他做了一份更新 |
[42:29] | But I didn’t ask for the article. | 但是我没有要求写稿子 |
[42:31] | Liar! Get the liar who spreads the lies! | 骗子 抓住那个散播谎言的骗子 |
[43:05] | Go for her fleshy middle! | 瞄准中间肉多的地方 |
[43:07] | Sorry, betty. I’ll just aim for a cankle. | 抱歉 贝蒂 我就瞄准你的胖脚踝好了 |
[43:16] | I’ll aim for the heart. | 我会瞄准你的心脏 |
[43:18] | It’ll only hurt for the rest of your life. | 只会让你终生痛苦 |
[43:43] | I surrender! | 我投降 |
[44:04] | Well, boys and girls, | 孩子们 |
[44:07] | Looks like we caught ourselves a meaty one. | 看起来我们抓到了了一只肉多的 |
[44:09] | We’re gonna eat good tonight. | 晚上可以好好吃一顿了 |
[44:13] | Who’s in the mood for some carnitas? | 谁想要来一点叉烧 |
[44:17] | Betty, it did not happen like that at all. | 贝蒂 哪有像那样 |
[44:19] | Okay, maybe I’m overexaggerating a little, | 好吧 我可能有一点夸张 |
[44:22] | But my glasses did break, look. | 但是我的眼镜确实坏了 看 |
[44:25] | Ay, then maybe you’ll finally get some new ones. | 那你刚好可以配一副新的了 |
[44:26] | What’s wrong with these? | 这一副怎么了 |
[44:27] | I’ve been wearing them since high school. | 自从高中我就一直戴这副了 |
[44:29] | I love these glasses. All I’m saying is, | 我喜欢这副眼镜 我想说的只是 |
[44:32] | I feel like I’m under attack at work. | 我觉得我在上班的时候受到了攻击 |
[44:34] | It’s like, Matt, Marc, Megan– | 就好像马特 马克 米根 |
[44:37] | Anyone whose name starts with a “muh.” | 所有名字开头发音是”M”的人 |
[44:39] | It sounds like Daniel is looking after to you | 感觉丹尼尔在庇护你 |
[44:41] | Yeah, and his name starts with a “duh.” | 对 他名字的开头是D |
[44:45] | It feels like things have gotten worse | 自从丹尼尔回来 事情变得 |
[44:46] | Since Daniel got back. | 越来越糟 |
[44:47] | I mean, I was finally starting to fit in. | 我好不容易开始融入现在的生活 |
[44:49] | I know his heart was in the right place, | 我知道他的初衷是好的 |
[44:51] | But he just came and screwed it all up. | 但他突然出现 搅乱了我的生活 |
[44:53] | Look at it this way– A few days ago, | 换个角度来看 几天前 |
[44:54] | You were worried you had no allies and no assignments. | 你以前担心没有助手 也没有任务 |
[44:57] | Now that Daniel’s back, you got both. | 现在丹尼尔回来了 一箭双雕 |
[44:59] | Papi, you are missing the point. | 老爹 你漏了重点 |
[45:01] | No, no, no. | 不对 |
[45:02] | You need to tell Daniel to back that truck up, | 你应该告诉丹尼尔 把卡车开回去 |
[45:04] | That you can take care of yourself. Hello. | 你能照顾好你自己 对吧 |
[45:06] | Well, he juit lost his wife. | 他妻子刚去世 |
[45:08] | I mean, that’s a little harsh, no? | 这也太不近人情了 不是吗 |
[45:10] | Okay, well, then you can kiss fitting in | 好吧 你也可以保持现状 |
[45:12] | at your new job good-bye. | 和你的新工作说拜拜 |
[45:18] | So I was at the gates last night, | 我昨天晚上在大门口 |
[45:20] | And that dad from “Jon & Kate plus 8” was there– | 看到了《乔恩凯特和八个孩子》中的老爸 |
[45:22] | I think his name’s Ben– | 他应该叫本 |
[45:23] | Anyway, he was totally hitting on me, of course. | 总之 他和我不期而遇 |
[45:26] | And p.s., “plus 8”? More like “plus 4.” | 另外 八个孩子 看起来更像四个 |
[45:31] | Um, Blondre the giant is over there. | 金发魔女 那大家伙就在那边 |
[45:35] | I think she wants to talk to you. | 我想她是来找你的 |
[45:38] | I choose to ignore the elderly. | 我决定忽视这个老女人 |
[45:41] | O.M.G.! The gates? | 天呢 大门口 |
[45:43] | I was there last night, too. | 我昨晚也在那 |
[45:45] | Did you see ben from “jon & kate plus 8”? | 你看到《乔恩凯特和八个孩子》的本了吗 |
[45:48] | Oh, so sad– Old and crazy. | 悲哀啊 老来疯 |
[45:52] | Don’t worry. It’ll all be over soon! | 别担心 很快一切都会结束的 |
[45:57] | Ooh, he’s hot. | 他很性感 |
[46:00] | By the way, Serge, that bouncer? | 另外 塞吉 那个保镖 |
[46:02] | Little handsy. | 有点不可靠 |
[46:04] | – I know. – I kind of liked it. | -我明白 -我有点喜欢他了 |
[46:06] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[46:12] | Old people usually frighten me, | 通常老人会让我害怕 |
[46:14] | ’cause they remind me of death and all… | 他们会让我想到死亡之类的事 |
[46:16] | But I like you. | 但我喜欢你 |
[46:17] | You’re like a giant, knobby shade tree. | 你就像个巨人 可以乘凉的大树 |
[46:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:23] | Anyway, um, can you tell me | 总之 你能告诉我 |
[46:25] | Where Daniel Meade’s office is? | 丹尼尔・米德的办公室在哪 |
[46:27] | I’m supposed to be his temp. | 我是他的临工 |
[46:29] | I can do you one better. | 我能带你去更好的地方 |
[46:31] | I can take you to the closet where we can steal clothes. | 我可你带你到衣帽间去偷点衣服 |
[46:33] | Oh, my god. I worship you. | 天呢 我崇拜你 |
[46:38] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[46:41] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[46:45] | Betty, hey. | 贝蒂 |
[46:47] | How’s my favorite associate editor this morning? | 我最爱的副主编早上好吗 |
[46:50] | Um, better than your stapler. | 比你的订书机好点 |
[46:53] | And, you know, Daniel, | 丹尼尔 要知道 |
[46:55] | There are a lot of really great editors around here. | 这里有很多很棒的编辑 |
[46:58] | You probably shouldn’t have any favorites. | 你不该有什么最爱的 |
[47:01] | You’re right. You are right. | 说的对 你说的对 |
[47:04] | So about your meeting yesterday– | 好 关于你昨天的会议 |
[47:06] | Yeah, wasn’t that great? I am so stoked to be back. | 对 那不好吗 这次回来我很兴奋 |
[47:09] | It just feels good to be involved again, you know– | 有事情忙感觉真好 |
[47:12] | Helping out, helping you. | 在这帮忙 帮你的忙 |
[47:14] | Yeah. Yay. Helping me. | 是啊 帮我忙 |
[47:17] | So… Ready for your big pitch meeting? | 那么 准备好参加销售会议了吗 |
[47:19] | I’m sure you’re gonna knock it out of the park. | 我确信你会一鸣惊人的 |
[47:22] | Oh, look at that! We are gonna be late. Come on. | 看呢 要迟到了 快走 |
[47:24] | Um. We? | 我们 |
[47:28] | Wait, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 等等 |
[47:29] | You don’t usually go to department pitch meetings. | 你不常去部门述职会议的 |
[47:32] | Well, I’ve been known to make an appearance. | 大家都知道我回来了 |
[47:33] | Besides, I can’t miss your first one, can I? | 更何况 我怎能错过你第一次开会 |
[47:37] | I-I really appreciate you wanting to help me. | 你要帮我的忙 我很感激 |
[47:41] | It’s just, I don’t want to get a reputation, | 只是 我不想让人说 |
[47:44] | You know, for being “Daniel’s girl.” | 说我是”丹尼尔的女儿” |
[47:47] | Now wait. Who the hell is calling you “Daniel’s girl”? | 等等 那个家伙说你是”丹尼尔的女儿” |
[47:49] | No. No, no one. | 没 没人说 |
[47:51] | I just–I just want to keep it that way. | 只是 我不想让人那么说 |
[47:55] | You know, people around here can be rough. | 这里的人都很苛刻 |
[47:58] | Yeah, I get it. I mean… | 好 我们白了 |
[48:00] | Back when my father, sister and mother all worked here, | 以前我父母和我姐姐都在这工作的时候 |
[48:03] | I-I used to worry that people thought I got | 我也曾担心人们认为 |
[48:05] | Preferential treatment, too. | 我有特殊待遇 |
[48:07] | Yeah. Yeah, right. It’s–that’s exactly it. | 是的 没错 就是这样 |
[48:10] | All right, then. I’ll keep my distance. | 好吧 那我就离得远一点 |
[48:13] | Good luck in there. | 祝你好运 |
[48:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:23] | Glittered cleavage? Really, Marissa? | 闪光裂缝 真的吗 玛丽萨 |
[48:26] | I thought you were better than that. | 我以为你能做得更好 |
[48:28] | No, I didn’t. Go. I can’t even look at you. | 我看走眼了 走吧 我看都不想看你 |
[48:34] | Well, I think we can all agree that the beauty department | 我想大家都赞同 美女部门 |
[48:37] | Really crapped the sheets. | 有名无实 |
[48:39] | Features, I hope you can do better. | 专栏组 希望你们能出色一些 |
[48:41] | Well, uh, betty is our newest editor. | 贝蒂是我们的新任编辑 |
[48:45] | I’m sure she’s dying to pitch. | 我相信她跃跃欲试 |
[48:57] | Okay, uh… | 好的 |
[48:59] | So I’ve been doing research on an amazing woman | 我在做一项调查 关于高雅女性 |
[49:02] | Who does very intricate insect jewelry. | 佩带昆虫样式的精细珠宝饰品 |
[49:04] | Oh, stop. | 别讲了 |
[49:06] | “Elle” did a piece on dragonfly brooches last year. | 《Elle》去年就做过蜻蜓胸针的特辑 |
[49:12] | Is someone not doing their homework? | 怎么没人好好准备 |
[49:15] | People, I want you to think outside the box. | 我要的是打破思维定势 |
[49:18] | Be bolder! | 大胆一点 |
[49:19] | Preferably, an original idea, | 最好是 来点原创的点子 |
[49:22] | If that’s not too much to ask. | 这要求不过分吧 |
[49:25] | Now, Betty, for the first time in my life, | 贝蒂 我有生以来第一次 |
[49:27] | I want bigger from you. | 想要求求你 |
[49:30] | What do you have? | 你有什么点子 |
[49:43] | You want to hear another idea, which is okay, | 你想听听别的点子 倒也可以 |
[49:45] | Because I have a whole bunch of them. Um… | 因为我有一堆点子 |
[49:52] | Okay, okay. I have to say something. | 好吧 好吧 我必须说点什么 |
[49:53] | So, what? Uh, mosquito netting, malaria. | 什么呢 蚊帐 疟疾 |
[49:56] | No, don’t say “malaria.” Wilhelmina hates malaria. | 不能说疟疾 威廉敏娜讨厌疟疾 |
[49:59] | Now I can’t get it out of my head! | 但它在我脑中挥之不去 |
[50:01] | – malaria, malaria. – Betty, we’re waiting. | -疟疾 疟疾 -贝蒂 我们在等 |
[50:03] | Sorry. I just have to, um, organize my notes. | 抱歉我只是 整理一下我笔记 |
[50:11] | Don’t say “malaria.” don’t say “malaria.” | 不要说 “疟疾” 说”疟疾” |
[50:13] | Don’t say… | 别说了 |
[50:16] | Malaria! | 疟疾 |
[50:19] | Oh, dear god. No! | 噢 天哪 不 |
[50:20] | Wait. See, the united nations has this program | 等等 看 联合国有这项计划 |
[50:24] | they promote bed netting to stop the spreading of malaria | 他们通过蚊帐来隔离疟疾 |
[50:27] | In third world countries. | 在第三世界 |
[50:28] | It’s called “nothing but nets.” it’s very clever, right? | 这叫做”只需蚊帐” 很聪明 是吗 |
[50:30] | You’re not gonna stop, are you? | 你不准备停了 是吗 |
[50:32] | What if we got a big designer to make a series of dresses | 如果请大牌设计师 设计一系列衣服 |
[50:36] | Out of the bed netting material? | 用蚊帐的材料来设计 |
[50:38] | And–and the u.n. Will let people shoot there | 然后联合国就会让我们去那拍摄 |
[50:41] | – If they promote awareness of one of their initiatives. – Ok | -如果我们在宣传他的口号 -行了 |
[50:44] | It’s a win-win, really. | 这是双赢的想法 真的 |
[50:45] | See, we look great, we’re promoting a great cause. | 我们穿着很美 而且还推广了项伟大的计划 |
[50:47] | It’s only $10 to buy a net and save a life. I mean | 买个蚊帐只要10块还能拯救生命 |
[50:50] | I said okay! | 我说够了 |
[50:52] | Don’t make me take it back | 不要逼我再说遍 |
[50:53] | Because the sound of your voice is annoying me. | 因为你说话让我很烦 |
[50:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[51:00] | All right, I’m done with you. | 行了 按你说的做 |
[51:06] | Push all my afternoon meetings to next week. | 把我所有下午的会议推迟到下周 |
[51:08] | I am going home. | 我要回家 |
[51:10] | And I’m getting a pedicure. Oh! | 我还要去修个脚 |
[51:12] | Ah! And a manicure. | 还有修指甲 |
[51:24] | Ms. Slater? My name is Oscar Castelar. | 是斯莱特女士吗 我叫奥斯卡.卡瑟拉 |
[51:27] | I’m investigating the disappearance of Jonathan Vieja. | 我在调查一起 强森.维哈失踪案 |
[51:32] | I believe he’s dating your daughter– | 我相信他和你女儿有见面 |
[51:33] | Or he was before he disappeared. | 或在他失踪前有见面 |
[51:36] | I’m sorry, Mr. Castelar. | 我很抱歉 卡瑟拉先生 |
[51:37] | Did you say you were with the police? | 你是警方派来的吗 |
[51:39] | No. I’m a private investigator. | 不 我是私家侦探 |
[51:40] | Jonathan’s family in Madrid hired me to find him. | 强森的家人在马德里雇用我找他 |
[51:43] | – Well, why didn’t they call the police? – They did. | -那他们为什么不报警 -他们报了 |
[51:46] | But the American police think he’s no longer on U.S. Soil. | 但是美国警方认为他已经不在境内了 |
[51:49] | His family suspects otherwise. That’s where I come in. | 他的家人对此有怀疑 所以我才过来 |
[51:52] | Well, where do I come in? | 那我能做什么呢 |
[51:54] | I love to get a chance to ask your daughter some questions | 我很乐意你能让我问你女儿一些问题 |
[51:57] | About when she last saw Jonathan. | 关于她最后一次看到强森的时间 |
[52:01] | I’m not sure we can be of any help. | 我不确定我们能帮上忙 |
[52:03] | She hasn’t seen that boy in quite a while. | 她有段时间没见那男的了 |
[52:05] | You’d be surprised, Ms. Slater. | 你会感到吃惊的 斯莱特女士 |
[52:07] | Sometimes the smallest detail can blow a case wide open. | 有时细节可以揭示真相 |
[52:11] | So how about tomorrow? | 明天怎么样 |
[52:24] | Hey there. | 过来 |
[52:27] | I said, hey there. | 我说了 过来 |
[52:35] | So what, you’re not talking to me now? | 怎样 现在不和我说话了吗 |
[52:38] | What gave it away, the not talking part? Hey. | 放弃吧 不讲谈话 |
[52:40] | I can’t believe you told Marc not to talk to me. | 不能相信你和马克说不要和我说话 |
[52:42] | You’re mad at me about that? I should be mad at you. | 你因为这生我气吗 我还生你气呢 |
[52:45] | You lied to me. Why didn’t you tell me | 你骗我 为什么不说实话 |
[52:47] | That somebody at school was picking on you? | 有人在学校欺负你 |
[52:49] | He told you?! | 他告诉你了 |
[52:50] | It was an accident. | 这是不小心听到的 |
[52:51] | But why do I have to hear it from somebody else? | 但我什么不得不从别人那里打听这事 |
[52:53] | What is going on with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[52:55] | Justin, don’t walk away from me. Justin! | 贾斯廷 不要走 贾斯廷 |
[53:00] | Sweetie, look, I know how hard high school is. | 亲爱的 听着 我知道高中有多辛苦 |
[53:02] | Do you think it’s easy being pregnant and go to classes | 你觉得怀了孕还要去上课容易么 |
[53:06] | Well, skipping classes. | 不说上课的事 |
[53:08] | But everybody telling me I was getting fat– | 但是每个人都和我说 我变胖了 |
[53:09] | So what? Do you think that has anything to do | 那又怎么样 你觉得这能和我所经受的 |
[53:13] | With what I’m going through? | 相提并论吗 |
[53:14] | I’m just saying, you can talk to me. I understand. | 我只想说 你可以找我谈谈 我能了解 |
[53:20] | You don’t understand me at all. | 你根本不了解我 |
[53:32] | Besides, you hate mosquitoes, we hate mosquitoes– | 此外 你讨厌蚊子 我们也讨厌蚊子 |
[53:35] | Everybody wins, except the mosquitoes. | 每个人都是赢家 除了蚊子 |
[53:39] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 可以 我会等的 |
[53:40] | Looks like you’re gonna make that u.n. Thing happen. | 看上去你好像要让那联合国计划成真了 |
[53:43] | I’m trying. What are you doing? | 正在努力 你在干什么 |
[53:46] | You still have some office decor violations. | 你仍有东西影响了办公装饰 |
[53:48] | I thought I’d help out. Don’t want you to get written up. | 我想能帮到忙 不想打扰你的工作 |
[53:52] | I can take care of it. | 我可以处理好 |
[53:56] | Yes, hi. | 是的 你好 |
[53:58] | Really? Oh, well, that’s, uh, that’s amazing news. | 真的 这真是个好消息 |
[54:01] | Um, yes, we were thinking, uh, sometime next week? | 我们能约个时间 下周好吗 |
[54:07] | Tomorrow? | 明天吗 |
[54:10] | Hi, matt. | 你好 马特 |
[54:11] | Are you busy? | 你忙吗 |
[54:15] | Look, I know we’re not exactly on the best terms– | 听着 我知道我们不是完美的团队 |
[54:18] | Given that you hate me and all, | 还有你恨我之类的 |
[54:19] | But I have an eensy-weensy little problem | 但我有个小小的问题 |
[54:22] | With the u.n. Shoot. | 关于和联合国合作的 |
[54:25] | It has to happen tomorrow. | 一定要明天才行 |
[54:27] | – Are you serious? – Yes. It’s the only day they can give us | -说真的吗 -我们只有这一天 |
[54:30] | One of the council rooms. | 在其中一个大厅 |
[54:31] | I’ve already called about getting international models, | 我已经联系好了国际名模 |
[54:33] | And I spoke to Roberto Dipaolo. | 还和罗伯特・帝坡罗联系过了 |
[54:34] | he agreed to design the dresses, | 他同意设计了 |
[54:36] | even with the tight turnaround. | 即使在这么紧急的情况下 |
[54:37] | Great | 太棒了 |
[54:38] | So he thought he was signing up for something long-term | 所以本以为和我们签的是长期合约 |
[54:40] | And ended up with something short-term. I can relate. | 现在突然变成了短期 我能理解 |
[54:44] | Not one of your best slams, but okay. | 不是你最棒的批评 但我忍 |
[54:46] | – Are we done here? – No. | -结束了吗 -没有 |
[54:49] | Look, if this is gonna happen by tomorrow, then… | 听着 明天就要开始做了 |
[54:54] | I need the help of the entire department. | 我要整个部门的帮助 |
[54:57] | Oh, so… You want me– | 所以 你要我 |
[54:59] | Oh, Matt, please don’t make this about you and me. | 马特 请不要牵涉到你我的私事 |
[55:01] | This is about what’s best for the magazine. | 这是为了杂志好 |
[55:05] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你说的对 |
[55:09] | So betty needs you to drop everything you are working on | 所以贝蒂需要你们放下手头的工作 |
[55:12] | To help her with what she’s working on. | 来帮助她手头的工作 |
[55:15] | As usual, everything is about what betty wants. | 照例 一些都按贝蒂的要求做 |
[55:17] | Thank you for that, Matt. | 非常感谢 马特 |
[55:20] | I like to think of this as a team effort. | 我认为这是团队的努力 |
[55:22] | And there’s no “i” in team, unless you spell it “t-e-i-m.” | 在团队中没有小我 除了”团队”里有个字母”i” |
[55:30] | Anyway, uh, you all know the basic concept– | 总之 你们都知道基本的概念 |
[55:32] | Malaria, mosquitoes. | 疟疾 蚊子 |
[55:34] | But we’re at a fashion magazine, right? So still happy. | 但是我们在时尚杂志 是吗 保持快乐 |
[55:37] | There’s a lot of work to be done before tomorrow, | 明天之前还有很多工作要做 |
[55:39] | So expect to be here late. | 不希望看到有人迟到 |
[55:40] | But the good news is, coffee’s on me! | 但好消息是 咖啡我请客 |
[55:48] | Betty Suarez. | 贝蒂・苏亚雷斯 |
[55:49] | Yeah, is this, uh, Daniel Meade’s assistant? | 是的 你是丹尼尔・米德的助理吗 |
[55:51] | Um, nope. Not anymore, actually. Now… Whatever. | 不是 不再是了 实际上 现在 不管了 |
[55:54] | What’s wrong? Is everything okay? Who is this? | 怎么了 一切顺利吗 你是谁 |
[55:57] | Building security. | 大楼的保安 |
[55:58] | I think we may have a situation with Mr. Meade. | 我觉得米德先生这出了点状况 |
[56:04] | Stupid… | 太傻了 |
[56:06] | Betty, I Know, it just | 贝蒂 我知道 只是 |
[56:08] | …Molly and I were supposed to go on our honeymoon. | 莫莉和我本应该去度蜜月的 |
[56:11] | I just–I have to see | 就是老是看到 |
[56:12] | That stupid ad everywhere in this city. | 这里到处都贴着那愚蠢的广告 |
[56:15] | It just–there it was, right in front of “mode.” | 就是 那正好有张 在米德大厦前面 |
[56:17] | I-i just–I lost it. | 我只是 失控了 |
[56:18] | you are surrounded by things that remind you of Molly. | 你周围的事物让你回想起了莫莉 |
[56:22] | No, I know, Betty. I-i know. | 我知道 贝蒂 我知道 |
[56:23] | God, how could I have been so s– | 天哪 我怎么能那么傻 |
[56:29] | Okay, um… | 好了 |
[56:31] | Let’s maybe not hit things anymore. | 这地方可能没什么用了 |
[56:34] | Look, we can find you another place to stay. | 我们能去其他地方吗 |
[56:36] | No. I don’t need another place to stay. | 我不要去其他地方 |
[56:38] | Look, I’m sorry you had to bring me home. I apologize. | 很抱歉你得送我回家 我道歉 |
[56:41] | I hadn’t seen my temp all day, okay? | 今天整天心情不好 可以吗 |
[56:43] | Daniel, I’m happy to help. | 丹尼尔 我很乐意帮你 |
[56:46] | Is there anything else I can do? | 我还有什么能做的吗 |
[56:48] | No, nothing. Everything’s fine. | 不 没什么 一切都好 |
[56:51] | Besides, you need to go to work. | 此外 你要回去工作了 |
[56:53] | Yeah, um… | 是的 |
[56:56] | Well… | 好吧 |
[56:58] | You probably shouldn’t be alone. | 你可能不应该一个人独处 |
[57:01] | Um… I could call your mom. | 我能打电话给你妈 |
[57:03] | No. Look, she just worries. Okay, go. I’m gonna be fine. | 她会担心的 好了 走吧 我会没事的 |
[57:09] | Daniel, you’re crying. | 丹尼尔 你哭了 |
[57:11] | No, it’s these….. | 不 这只是傻帽的 |
[57:15] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[57:16] | Son of a bitch! | 该死的 |
[57:33] | I haven’t been sleeping… | 我好久没睡好觉 |
[57:36] | At all. | 一点也没有 |
[57:39] | Just a little on edge. | 还是会经常发脾气 |
[57:41] | Yeah, I know. | 我了解 |
[57:43] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[57:48] | I’m used to being in the room with someone. | 当生活在一起的人 |
[57:55] | And without that… | 一夜之间走了 |
[57:57] | It’s–it’s pretty quiet. | 这里变得安静了 |
[58:05] | Just give me one second. | 等我一下 |
[58:10] | Betty, betty, where are you? | 贝蒂 贝蒂 你在哪 |
[58:11] | I’ve got a room full of people here | 我们一屋子的人都在等着你 |
[58:12] | Waiting for you to go over your concept. | 等着你给我们说说你的拍摄理念 |
[58:14] | I’m gonna be a little late. | 我可能会晚点 |
[58:15] | – What, what?! – Something came up with daniel. | -什么 -丹尼尔出了点状况 |
[58:19] | Oh, what a shock. You’re bailing on something | 有什么吃惊的 你总是对那些对你很重要的事情 |
[58:21] | That I thought was important to you–for daniel, of course. | 半途而废 当然是为了丹尼尔 |
[58:24] | I’m not bailing. It’s just… | 我不会半途而废的 只是 |
[58:26] | His wife died, and he’s not doing so well. | 他的妻子刚刚去世了 他过得不是怎么好 |
[58:29] | And I don’t think he should be alone, | 我觉得不能就这样让他单独呆着 |
[58:31] | So I’m just gonna work from here, | 所以我想在这里工作 |
[58:32] | And I’ll get there as soon as I can. | 然后我会尽快赶到那的 |
[58:34] | Betty, this is your concept meeting. | 贝蒂 这是你的构思交流会 |
[58:36] | Yeah, betty, thanks a bunch. | 好吧 贝蒂 太谢谢你了 |
[58:38] | Well, can you just run it? | 你可以帮我开这个会吗 |
[58:41] | I mean, you know what the concept is. Fine. | 你都知道拍摄理念是什么了 |
[58:44] | I guess your new job just can’t compete with your old one. | 我猜你的新职位还是比不过你的旧职位 |
[58:51] | Good news. I can stay a little longer. | 好消息 我能再呆久点 |
[58:54] | – Oh, Betty, I can’t ask you… – You don’t have to ask. | -贝蒂 我不能这样耽搁你 -你不用说我也要留下来 |
[59:40] | “Mode” magazine, please hold. | 《风尚》杂志 请等等 |
[59:44] | – You hung up on them, right? – Totally. That felt so good. | -你把他们挂掉了吗 -当然 感觉很好 |
[59:48] | Thanks so much for letting me do this. | 谢谢你让我在这工作 |
[59:50] | It really takes me back. | 它让我回到以前 |
[59:52] | I cannot believe that you were a receptionist, too. | 我简直不敢相信你原来也是接待员 |
[59:55] | Best 20 years of my life. | 我最好的20年年华 |
[59:57] | You know, being the face of the company… | 你知道的 我就是公司的形象 |
[1:00:01] | Deciding who gets to come in and who | 决定谁进来和谁 |
[1:00:03] | – Well,you know. – Yeah. I pretty much run this place. | -你懂的啦 -这地方就归我管 |
[1:00:07] | Mm. So why’d you give it up? | 那么你为什么要放弃呢 |
[1:00:08] | Oh,I didn’t… Exactly. | 事实上 我没有 |
[1:00:11] | I guess one day,people decided that… | 我猜是有一天人们会决定 |
[1:00:17] | You know what? You’ll find out. | 你知道吗 你到时会明白的 |
[1:00:20] | Wait,no. Tell me. | 别 告诉我 |
[1:00:22] | There just comes a time when they don’t want yours | 总会有那么段时间 他们不想 |
[1:00:25] | To be the first face that people see anymore. | 再让你成为人们所看见的第一面孔 |
[1:00:30] | So what do you do then? | 那么你怎么做的 |
[1:00:33] | This. | 这个 |
[1:00:35] | I mean,my life is still the same,hon. | 我是说 我的生活依旧是这样 甜心 |
[1:00:38] | I still do as little work as I have to | 我仍然在做我得做的那些小事 |
[1:00:41] | And go out every night,meet people. | 然后每天晚上出门与人相约 |
[1:00:46] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[1:00:48] | Ooh,someone will marry me… | 会有人和我结婚的 |
[1:00:50] | Or make me a part of their entourage | 或让我成为他们的伴侣之一 |
[1:00:52] | Or,or,ooh! Uh… Make a reality show about me. | 对了 制作一部有关我的真人秀 |
[1:00:57] | It’s all good. | 那都不错 |
[1:00:59] | Ooh,you know what? I gotta tinks… Sorry. | 我要去下卫生间 抱歉 |
[1:01:12] | I just tried to talk to Justin, | 我只是试着和贾斯廷谈谈 |
[1:01:14] | And he wasn’t saying much. | 但他不怎么说话 |
[1:01:15] | Has he,uh,talked to you yet? | 他和你说什么了吗 |
[1:01:17] | No. | 没 |
[1:01:18] | He says I don’t understand him. | 他说我不理解他 |
[1:01:21] | But Bella Santorini is gonna fix all of that. | 但是贝拉・圣托里尼会搞定这些的 |
[1:01:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:01:25] | I created a fake online profile. | 我建立了一个虚拟在线档案 |
[1:01:28] | Bella friended Justin,and if he accepts, | 如果贾斯廷答应和贝拉做朋友 |
[1:01:31] | I have my way in. You can’t be serious. | 那我就有办法了 你在开玩笑 |
[1:01:34] | what am I supposed to do? He doesn’t want to talk to me, | 那我还能做什么 他都不想跟我说话 |
[1:01:37] | So I thought this is a good idea. | 所以我觉得这不失为是个好办法 |
[1:01:39] | Hilda,this is not a Hilary Duff movie. | 希尔达 这不是希拉里・达芙的电影 |
[1:01:43] | What? Justin had that Hilary/Haylie period, | 怎么了 贾斯廷有段时间痴迷达芙姐妹 |
[1:01:46] | And maybe I’d watch,too. | 我也去看了她们的电影 |
[1:01:48] | Those girls are very talented. | 那些女孩非常有天赋 |
[1:01:49] | Well,I… I don’t know what to do. | 我 我不知道该做什么 |
[1:01:52] | We were always so close,you know? | 我们一直都很亲近 |
[1:01:54] | And now everything is changing, | 但现在什么都改变了 |
[1:01:55] | And it’s like I don’t know what he needs | 仿佛我不知道他需要什么 |
[1:01:57] | Or how to help him. | 或者怎么帮助他 |
[1:01:59] | That’s exactly how I felt when you were a teenager. | 那正是当你是个小女孩时我的感受 |
[1:02:01] | believe me,you let me know many times and | 相信我 你用”多彩”的语言让我多次明白 |
[1:02:04] | in colorful language That I didn’t understand you. | 我不了解你 |
[1:02:09] | – So what did you do? – You don’t remember? | -那你怎么做的 -你不记得了吗 |
[1:02:12] | There were some years you barely talked to me,mija. | 那些年你几乎不怎么和我说话 宝贝 |
[1:02:16] | This is being a parent. | 当家长就是这样的 |
[1:02:20] | I wish I could tell you there was an easy solution. | 我希望我能告诉个简单的解决办法 |
[1:02:30] | – Well,I can’t do this. – Oh,Nico,calm down. | -我不能这么做 -妮可 冷静些 |
[1:02:33] | I can’t calm down,mom! | 我冷静不下来 妈妈 |
[1:02:35] | I don’t want talk to detective what happened that night | 我不想对一个侦探说那天晚上发生了什么 |
[1:02:37] | You’re gonna have to talk to the detective. | 你必须去跟侦探讲 |
[1:02:39] | No,mom. I can’t go back there. | 不 妈妈 我不想在回忆那晚的事 |
[1:02:41] | I don’t want to remember it. | 恨不得通通忘掉 |
[1:02:44] | It was Jonathan. | 是强森 |
[1:02:46] | We were on his boat and he.he was yelling at me. | 我们坐在他的船上 然后他就吼我 |
[1:02:49] | – Well,why was he yelling at you?- I don’t know! | -他为什么要吼你 -我不知道 |
[1:02:50] | – Well,think. – He just… Sometimes things set him off. | -想一想 -他有时候容易被惹火 |
[1:02:52] | But this time was different. He grabbed me and he hit me. | 但这次不同 他揪着我 然后打我 |
[1:02:56] | He just kept hitting me. I was so scared. | 他不停地打我 我很害怕 |
[1:02:59] | I grabbed something to defend myself–anything! | 我抓了个东西来保护自己 没管是什么 |
[1:03:02] | And I started hitting him back,again and again. | 然后我开始朝他打回去 不停的打 |
[1:03:08] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[1:03:11] | So I…I pushed him. Over the edge. | 于是我把他从船边推了下去 |
[1:03:15] | And he didn’t come up. | 他没有再出现了 |
[1:03:17] | Nico,I know it’s hard,but we will get through this. | 妮可 我知道这很难 但我们会度过去的 |
[1:03:21] | And you will never have to relive that night again, | 然后你也不用活在那晚的阴影下 |
[1:03:23] | Because we will invent a new one. | 因为我们会编出一个新的 |
[1:03:51] | Oh,my god! | 天哪 |
[1:04:14] | – I’m sorry. – We are way beyond “sorry” at this point,Betty. | -抱歉 -这可不是”抱歉”能解决的 贝蒂 |
[1:04:17] | Yeah,well,I don’t know what else to say. And I am sorry. | 我不知道我还能说什么 我真的抱歉 |
[1:04:19] | Look,there’s no time. | 听着 现在没时间了 |
[1:04:20] | We’ve got a big problem with Roberto Dipaolo. | 我们与罗伯特・帝坡罗有个大麻烦 |
[1:04:22] | – He’s threatening to walk. – What?! | -他威胁着要走 -什么 |
[1:04:25] | I don’t have a problem. Everything is fantastic. | 我什么意见也没有 一切都很美好 |
[1:04:28] | And what an honor to be here at the United Nations. | 能出现在合众国的这里是种荣耀 |
[1:04:33] | Oh. Great. | 很好 |
[1:04:35] | Well,if there is anything you need,just let me know. | 如要有什么 尽管告诉我 |
[1:04:38] | Oh,of course. Mmm,you are such a darling! | 当然啦 你真是可爱 |
[1:04:41] | Uh,and I love all the…the things going on here. | 我爱这些 这里的全部 |
[1:04:46] | Oh,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:49] | Roberto is not happy. | 罗伯特不开心 |
[1:04:52] | Um,he seemed okay | 他看上去挺好的 |
[1:04:54] | No,not happy! Roberto doesn’t like to be the bad guy. | 不 不开心 他不想当坏人 |
[1:04:57] | He hired me to be unhappy for him. | 他雇了我来宣泄他的不悦 |
[1:05:02] | So why don’t you take me through what you were doing | 所以为什么你不告诉我 |
[1:05:05] | The night of your boyfriend’s disappearance? | 你男朋友失踪那晚你在做什么 |
[1:05:15] | Go ahead,nico. We have no secrets. | 说吧 妮可 我们没什么好隐瞒的 |
[1:05:18] | Well,um,we were both kind of depressed. | 我们当时都有些不开心 |
[1:05:21] | Jonathan just dumped me. my mom recently lost a child | 强森刚甩了我 我妈妈又失去了宝宝 |
[1:05:26] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我并不知道 |
[1:05:29] | Yes,but we move on, | 但是我们得继续生活 |
[1:05:33] | Which is why Nico and I wanted to spend some “us” time | 这就是为什么我和尼克要共度”相聚时刻” |
[1:05:36] | A night where we could just forget about everything else. | 忘却所有的不快 |
[1:05:40] | We started by going to see “the proposal.” | 我们最开始去看了《假结婚》 |
[1:05:43] | Oh,did we laugh… | 我们笑了 |
[1:05:45] | And cried. | 还哭了 |
[1:05:47] | And then we went to serendipity for frozen hot chocolates. | 然后去“美味惊喜”吃了些招牌冻热巧克力 |
[1:05:50] | Women will do anything to get their chocolate. | 女人会为了巧克力去做任何事情 |
[1:05:53] | And then we came home | 然后我们就回家了 |
[1:05:54] | And watched a “Gilmore girls” marathon | 看了很多集《吉尔莫女孩》[青春美剧] |
[1:05:57] | Until we fell asleep. | 直到我们睡着了 |
[1:05:59] | We’re just like that. | 就是那样 |
[1:06:00] | Except they talk so fast. I swear,they make me dizzy. | 尤其是他们说话那么快 我发誓 他们把我弄困了 |
[1:06:03] | And I had just stopped being seasick. | 我晕船的感觉都消失了 |
[1:06:06] | Seasick? | 晕船 |
[1:06:09] | Why were you seasick? | 你们为什么会晕船 |
[1:06:17] | We took a water taxi to see the city at night. | 我们乘了辆交通艇去观赏夜间的城市 |
[1:06:21] | Yes,I know it sounds like a romantic thing, | 是的 我知道这听起来很不实际 |
[1:06:22] | But we didn’t care. | 但我们不在乎 |
[1:06:24] | Sometimes you just need to | 有些时候你就是要 |
[1:06:25] | Do those kind of things for yourself. | 犒劳一下自己 |
[1:06:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:06:31] | I think I have all that I need for now. | 我想我已经知道我所需要的了 |
[1:06:33] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会保持联系的 |
[1:06:35] | Thank you,ladies. | 谢谢 两位女士 |
[1:06:41] | I did dipaolo’s contracts that was what you asked me to do. | 我把你要求的与帝坡罗的合同弄好了 |
[1:06:43] | Okay,great. | 很好 |
[1:06:45] | Well,there’s a problem with his rider. | 他的附加条款有点问题 |
[1:06:46] | There’s supposed to be an assortment | 原本应该有种奇趣形状的巧克力在他的 |
[1:06:48] | Of fun-sized chocolates in his greenroom,but apparently– | 演员休息室里 但显然 |
[1:06:50] | Betty,you asked me to do his paperwork, | 贝蒂 你让我去帮他做书面工作 |
[1:06:51] | – Not go shopping for snacks. – Right. | -不是去为他购买零食 -对 |
[1:06:53] | But I thought you would just,you know,do it. | 但我觉得你应该去做就对了 |
[1:06:56] | Okay,it’s darling that you thought this shoot | 你觉得这次拍摄没有你去指导 |
[1:06:58] | Would somehow come together without you to guide it. | 会很吸引人吗 |
[1:07:00] | I’ve been guiding it. Of course you have. | 我在指导啊 当然你在 |
[1:07:02] | Some friendly advice from a senior editor– | 一个资深编辑的善意建议 |
[1:07:04] | No one is your friend. If you want something done right, | 没人是你的朋友 如果你希望什么事做好 |
[1:07:07] | You do it yourself. | 那就亲自去做 |
[1:07:09] | I could’ve given you this advice last night | 我本能昨晚就给你这个建议 |
[1:07:10] | While we were working late,but… | 当我们工作到很晚的时候 但是 |
[1:07:13] | Where were you again? | 你又在哪 |
[1:07:15] | Okay,you made your point. | 好吧 你说得很清楚了 |
[1:07:19] | What is going on here? | 这里怎么了 |
[1:07:20] | I wouldn’t know. I don’t speak russian, | 我不知道 我不懂俄语 |
[1:07:22] | And I don’t think those two speak any english. | 她俩也没有在说英语 |
[1:07:24] | Um,ladies,excuse me? Ladies? | 小姐们 打扰下 |
[1:07:31] | – where’s Suzanne? She’s in charge of models. – over there. | -苏珊娜在哪 她负责这些模特 -在那 |
[1:07:34] | Suzanne! | 苏珊娜 |
[1:07:35] | Now I know you asked her to book international models. | 我知道是你要她签约国际模特 |
[1:07:37] | – Did you ask her to book interpreters,too? – Inter–what? | -你跟她说了要签约翻译了吗 -翻 什么 |
[1:07:43] | Um,Olga,no. No hitting! | 奥尔加 别 别动手 |
[1:07:45] | Please,you’re gonna tear the dresses. Suzanne! | 你会把裙子撕坏的 苏珊娜 |
[1:07:48] | I mean,she was a receptionist just like me, | 她以前不过是个像我一样的接待员 |
[1:07:50] | And now the highlight of her day is getting groped | 现在她得意的日子到来了 |
[1:07:53] | – By serge the doorman? – That’s the highlight of your day. | -靠勾引门童 -那是你的专利啊 |
[1:07:55] | – I know. – Mandy,look. We’ve discussed this. | -我知道 -曼迪 我们两个讨论这个 |
[1:07:58] | When your looks start to go,we are buying you new ones. | 当你的年华远去的时候 我们给你整整容 |
[1:08:00] | I know, I know. But it’s not just that. | 我知道 我知道 但是不仅仅是那个 |
[1:08:03] | I guess I assumed things would always come to me | 我想好的事情总会发生我在身上 |
[1:08:05] | Because I’m pretty. | 因为我的美貌 |
[1:08:05] | Well,as long as people only look at your left side, | 只要人们都看你的左面 |
[1:08:09] | They will. But what if they don’t,Marc? | 他们会的 但是如果他们不会呢 小马 |
[1:08:11] | What if things don’t just come to me? | 但如果好的事不会发生在我身上呢 |
[1:08:12] | What if I have to go to things? | 如果好的事情不来了 而我要去争取呢 |
[1:08:16] | I think I want more than this. | 我想我要得不只是那些 |
[1:08:18] | I can’t be a receptionist forever. | 我不要当一辈子接电话的 |
[1:08:21] | Oh,my god. This is really huge. | 天哪 那是一个很大的决定 |
[1:08:24] | what are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做呢 |
[1:08:28] | I’m gonna send the phones to voice mail | 我要电话切到语音留言 |
[1:08:31] | And go drink my face off. | 然后去喝个烂醉 |
[1:08:36] | Hey,Marc. Hi. Can I talk to you for a second? | 你好 小马 我可以跟你谈谈吗 |
[1:08:39] | That depends on how much | 那决定于你 |
[1:08:40] | finger-wagging and lip-smacking there’s going to be. | 是不是要打我骂我 |
[1:08:43] | None, unless you keep that up. Stop! | 没有 除非你不停下来 停 |
[1:08:47] | Sorry, I’m just… | 对不起 我只是 |
[1:08:49] | I’m here to talk about Justin. | 我来这是想谈谈贾斯汀 |
[1:08:51] | I haven’t said a word to him. | 我没有跟他说过一句话 |
[1:08:52] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:08:56] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:08:58] | I need you to help me figure out | 我需要你帮我理清楚 |
[1:09:01] | How to get Justin to start talking to me again. | 怎么能让贾斯汀跟我谈 |
[1:09:05] | Well,that’s your first mistake. | 那是你的第一个错误 |
[1:09:07] | He only came to me because he wants | 他来见我因为他想 |
[1:09:09] | To talk to someone who understands him. | 跟一个懂他的人谈 |
[1:09:10] | I understand him. | 我当然懂他 |
[1:09:12] | He just thinks that I don’t. | 他认为我不能 |
[1:09:13] | – You’re his mom. – So? | -你是他的妈妈 -所以呢 |
[1:09:16] | There are a couple of areas | 有些方面 |
[1:09:19] | Where… I have an edge. | 我懂得比较多一点 |
[1:09:26] | Well,it’s just… | 只是… |
[1:09:27] | It’s not easy to see your son | 只是不想看到你的儿子 |
[1:09:29] | Going through something so hard, | 在人生的一段路上走得艰难 |
[1:09:30] | And I want to do something. | 我只是想做点什么 |
[1:09:34] | Well, you care about what happens to him. | 你关心发生在你儿子身上的点点滴滴 |
[1:09:39] | Not everybody has that. | 这不是每个人都能做到的 |
[1:09:46] | Well, do you think maybe you could talk to him? | 你觉得你能帮我开导开导他吗 |
[1:09:49] | I mean, if he– If he comes to you again? | 我的意思是如果他来你这的话 |
[1:09:51] | – Yeah, I could do that. – Okay. | -可以 我可以帮你 -好的 |
[1:09:55] | Oh, uh, just… | 还有 |
[1:09:57] | If it’s something really big,maybe you could tell me? | 如果是很大的事 或许你可以告诉我 |
[1:10:01] | Oh. Well, I-I– Yeah, I could do that. | 我 好的 我答应你 |
[1:10:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:10:19] | They are from different countries. | 他们来自不同国家 |
[1:10:21] | Olga’s from Georgia, and Tatiana’s from Russia. | 奥尔加来自格鲁吉尼亚 塔提亚娜来自俄罗斯 |
[1:10:23] | Oh. Okay, so– So they’re fighting | 我懂了 他们在吵架 |
[1:10:25] | Because their countries are at war? | 因为他们的国家在打仗吗 |
[1:10:29] | She’s saying, “that bitch stole my boyfriend.” | 她说 “那个婊子抢了我的男朋友” |
[1:10:33] | “I will kill you, you insect-ridden whore.” | “我会杀了你 你这个万人骑的婊子” |
[1:10:35] | Okay, I get the picture. Thank you. | 好了 我知道她们在说什么了 |
[1:10:37] | – Betty, how’s everything going? – Hey! Great! Good! | -贝蒂 一切还好吗 -你好 很好 很好 |
[1:10:39] | What’s going on there? | 那边出什么状况了 |
[1:10:41] | Oh, nothing. They’re just hungry. | 没什么 他们只是饿了 |
[1:10:43] | I’m so glad you’re here and looking rested. | 我太高兴在这里看到你了 你看起来很放松 |
[1:10:46] | Oh, thank you, again, for last night. | 昨晚谢谢你了 |
[1:10:47] | Don’t mention it. | 小事一桩 |
[1:10:49] | Would you excuse me just one second? | 抱歉 我要离开一下 |
[1:10:51] | Can you tell your friend | 你能告诉你朋友 |
[1:10:52] | I have to go back to the nuclear disarmament talks? | 我要回到刚才解除核武器的谈话 |
[1:10:57] | Maybe turn it a little bit this way | 我们换换话题 |
[1:10:58] | – so the stingers… – Where did that thing come from? | -那个带针的东西… -那个东西从哪来的 |
[1:11:00] | This is a photo shoot about malaria. | 这此拍摄主题是关于疟疾的 |
[1:11:02] | Which is caused by mosquitoes. | 疟疾是蚊子引起的 |
[1:11:03] | So why do you want a smiling mosquito? | 所以为什么你要一只带笑的位子 |
[1:11:06] | Is he happy because he caused some malaria? | 它很高兴是因为它引起了疟疾吗 |
[1:11:07] | This is your concept, Betty…mosquitoes, malaria, | 这是你提出的概念 贝蒂… 蚊子 疟疾 |
[1:11:10] | But also happy. | 但是还有快乐 |
[1:11:10] | That’s what you said, remember? | 那是你说的 记得吗 |
[1:11:11] | I didn’t say happy mosquitoes! | 我没说过快乐蚊子吗 |
[1:11:13] | Who wants to see an angry mosquito? | 谁想要看到愤怒的蚊子 |
[1:11:14] | Who wants to see a mosquito at all?! | 谁愿意看到有任何蚊子出现 |
[1:11:16] | You know what? You weren’t there at the concept meeting, | 你知道吗 你没有出现在构思交流会上 |
[1:11:19] | So don’t blame me | 所以不要怪我 |
[1:11:20] | If you let something slip through the cracks. | 如果你如果是你搞砸的 |
[1:11:22] | Matt. you know I was helping Daniel. | 马特 你知道我当时是在帮丹尼尔 |
[1:11:24] | Exactly. And that is why | 我知道 这也是为什么 |
[1:11:26] | You have a smiling mosquito at your photo shoot. | 有只带笑的蚊子在拍摄现场 |
[1:11:28] | – You happy now? – No, I’m not– | -你高兴了现在 -不是 我没有 |
[1:11:29] | Unlike that mosquito. | 不像那只蚊子 |
[1:11:31] | You know what? I don’t know why I’m surprised. | 我不知道为什么我那么吃惊 |
[1:11:32] | I mean, this is totally typical of you. | 这反正就是你做事一贯的作风 |
[1:11:33] | You make a big commitment | 承诺的好好的 |
[1:11:35] | And then just abandon it at the last minute. | 然后在选择在最后一秒放弃 |
[1:11:37] | That is so unfair. | 那太不公平了 |
[1:11:38] | We’re not even talking about the shoot anymore. | 现在根本不是关于这次拍摄了 |
[1:11:39] | Yes, we are! I am supposed to be your boss–me. | 当然是 我才是你的上司 |
[1:11:41] | You should’ve been here, | 你当时应该去开会 |
[1:11:43] | Not out with Daniel doing whatever. | 而不是跟着丹尼尔瞎混 |
[1:11:45] | You’re not his assistant anymore. | 你不再是他的助理了 |
[1:11:46] | And, you know, what were you doing all night, huh? | 你们两个到底整晚在做什么 |
[1:11:48] | Are you two, uh, sleeping together now, too? | 你们两个也上床了吗 |
[1:12:13] | I don’t know what to do with these girls. | 我不知道怎么才能使她们停下来 |
[1:12:15] | Ladies, please! Please! That is expensive! | 两位小姐 停下来 那个很贵 |
[1:12:19] | I’m sorry, Mr. Dipaolo. | 我很抱歉 帝坡罗先生 |
[1:12:20] | Please don’t go. We can fix this. | 请别走 我们可以从新来过 |
[1:12:22] | I can get different models. | 我可以重新聘请模特 |
[1:12:24] | Don’t leave! | 别走 |
[1:12:28] | Ladies! I need you to stop right now! | 小姐 我要你们赶快停下来 |
[1:12:32] | Is there anybody here | 有人可以帮我 |
[1:12:33] | who can help me with these models?! | 让她们两个停下来吗 |
[1:12:35] | Anybody?! | 任何人 |
[1:12:39] | What the hell is going on here?! | 你们到底在干什么 |
[1:12:44] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[1:12:46] | You know what? | 我都不知道 |
[1:12:46] | I don’t even know why I asked that question. | 我为什么要问刚刚那个问题 |
[1:12:48] | I don’t care. | 我根本不关心 |
[1:12:49] | Your shoot is falling apart– | 拍摄乱成一团 |
[1:12:51] | Your shoot for my magazine! | 你在帮我的杂志拍照片 |
[1:12:53] | It’s my magazine, too, Wilhelmina. | 也是我的杂志 威廉敏娜 |
[1:12:54] | Well, then start acting like it. | 那就应该拿出样子来 |
[1:12:57] | You’re punching out your employees. | 你打你的雇员 |
[1:12:59] | Even I know not to do that in public, Daniel. | 连我都知道不要在公众场合那么做 丹尼尔 |
[1:13:02] | I’m throwing you both out. | 我把你们两个都扔出去 |
[1:13:04] | – What?! – What?! | -什么 -什么 |
[1:13:05] | I’m taking over the shoot. | 现在开始 我来负责这次拍摄 |
[1:13:06] | You’re both leaving, | 你们两个都走 |
[1:13:07] | And we’re losing that ridiculous mosquito! | 还有扔掉那只可笑的大蚊子 |
[1:13:09] | That was… That was Betty’s idea. | 那是…那是贝蒂的主意 |
[1:13:11] | You can’t throw me out, Wilhelmina. | 你可以把我赶出去 威廉敏娜 |
[1:13:13] | And I’m sure as hell not gonna let you throw Betty | 但我不会让你把贝蒂 |
[1:13:15] | Out of her own shoot. | 赶出她负责的拍摄 |
[1:13:16] | – Daniel… – No, let me finish. | -丹尼尔 -不 让我说完 |
[1:13:18] | You have to understand one thing– | 你给我听着 |
[1:13:19] | You mess with Betty, | 如果你跟贝蒂作对 |
[1:13:20] | You’re messing with me. You got it? | 你就是跟我作对 听到了吗 |
[1:13:21] | That goes for every single one of you! | 这个也是对这屋里的每个人说的 |
[1:13:23] | Daniel, please stop. | 丹尼尔 快停下来 |
[1:13:28] | We’ll leave. | 我们会离开的 |
[1:13:29] | What?! | 什么 |
[1:13:29] | She’s right. You just assaulted somebody. | 她是对的 你刚刚打了人 |
[1:13:32] | They could arrest you, so let’s just go. | 他们可能叫人抓你 所以我们还是离开吧 |
[1:13:50] | – I’m sorry, Wilhelmina. – I am, too. | -我很抱歉 威廉敏娜 -我也是 |
[1:13:53] | I had hoped that you were changing, | 我希望着你有所改变 |
[1:13:55] | But obviously, I was wrong. | 但是很明显 我错了 |
[1:14:02] | I can’t believe it! | 难以置信 |
[1:14:03] | I can’t believe it! I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 我不敢相信 |
[1:14:07] | Count ’em– Five motivations! | 数数它们 五个动机 |
[1:14:10] | Mind if I join you? | 我可以加入你吗 |
[1:14:12] | Or is “wipeout” something you need to do alone? | 或者你只想单独静静 |
[1:14:24] | How’s everything at school? | 学校一切还好吗 |
[1:14:27] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 是的 还好 |
[1:14:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:14:32] | But if it’s ever not fine, | 如果有什么不好的 |
[1:14:33] | And you need someone to talk to–not me– | 你需要向人倾诉 那人不是我的话 |
[1:14:37] | You know, it’s fine. | 也没关系 |
[1:14:41] | I talked to Marc. | 我跟小马谈过了 |
[1:14:44] | Yeah. So everything’s… Everything’s okay. | 是的 所以一切都还好 |
[1:14:51] | I am sorry | 对不起 |
[1:14:52] | That I stuck my nose in your business. | 我插手干涉了你的事 |
[1:14:56] | It’s just… | 我… |
[1:14:59] | I worry about you. | 就是很担心你 |
[1:15:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:15:03] | But you’re growing up, | 但你长大了 |
[1:15:04] | And I can’t tell you who to be friends with, | 我不能干涉你的交友 |
[1:15:08] | And I can’t tell you who to confide in. | 也无法决定你吐露心声的对象 |
[1:15:13] | I just hope that you know | 我只是希望你知道 |
[1:15:16] | That if you ever do need someone to talk to, | 当你需要和某人谈谈的时候 |
[1:15:19] | You can talk to me. | 可以随时找我 |
[1:15:23] | Even if I don’t… understand you. | 即使我有时无法理解你 |
[1:15:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:15:45] | You shouldn’t have hit Matt like that, you know? | 你不该打马特的 |
[1:15:47] | Yeah, well, he was being a jerk. | 他当时太操蛋了 |
[1:15:49] | Yeah, that might be, | 确实如此 |
[1:15:51] | But you still shouldn’t have punched him. | 但你还是不该动粗的 |
[1:15:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:15:57] | Then why are you smiling? | 你在笑什么 |
[1:15:58] | Fine! I can’t help it. | 好吧 我忍不住要笑 |
[1:15:59] | He was being a jerk. He deserved it. | 他太过分了 活该如此 |
[1:16:02] | But it still wasn’t the right thing to do. | 但这么做的确是不对的 |
[1:16:06] | Look, I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道了 很抱歉 |
[1:16:07] | You’re absolutely right. | 你是对的 |
[1:16:09] | I, I messed up. | 我搞杂了 |
[1:16:15] | Daniel, I’ve been worried about you. | 丹尼尔 我一直很担心你 |
[1:16:20] | Ever since you got back to New York, it’s like you’re… | 自从你回到纽约后 感觉你 |
[1:16:24] | Angry? | 愤怒 |
[1:16:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:16:30] | I am angry. | 我很生气 |
[1:16:31] | Betty, I’m… I’m so angry at myself. | 贝蒂 我生我自己的气 |
[1:16:34] | I’m angry I couldn’t… | 我生自己气 是因为 |
[1:16:38] | Help… | 我无法帮助 |
[1:16:40] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[1:16:43] | When you told me what was going on at the office, | 当你告诉我 办公室里发生的变动时 |
[1:16:46] | I guess I just thought, finally, I could help someone. | 我觉得 终于 我能做点什么了 |
[1:16:49] | – Daniel – I know I shouldn’t have hit Matt, | -丹尼尔 -我知道我不该打马特 |
[1:16:51] | But I’m so tired… Of feeling helpless. | 这么无助的生活 我实在是厌倦了 |
[1:16:58] | I think you need to talk to someone. | 我觉得你该找人好好谈谈 |
[1:17:01] | Look, not, not your family, | 不是指你的家人 |
[1:17:02] | Maybe not me, just… Just someone. | 或许也不是我 就是找一个人谈谈 |
[1:17:14] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[1:17:16] | I think you might have made a mistake. | 我觉得你也许错了 |
[1:17:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:17:18] | You decided to help me instead of doing your job. | 你如此帮我 却忽视了工作 |
[1:17:21] | You’re not my assistant anymore. | 你已经不是我的助理了 |
[1:17:23] | Things are changing, for both of us. | 世事难料 你我都已变了 |
[1:17:25] | We have to accept that. | 接受事实吧 |
[1:17:28] | Well, what if I don’t want ’em to change? | 但我希望像以前一样 |
[1:17:30] | Well, why don’t you want them to change? | 为什么要和以前一样 |
[1:17:31] | They could get better. | 生活是可以越变越好的 |
[1:17:32] | I guess. I just | 或许是这样 |
[1:17:35] | I just don’t want to lose who I am. | 但我希望 我还是我 |
[1:17:39] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:17:41] | You are not the same person I met three years ago. | 你已经不是三年前你我初遇时的你了 |
[1:17:44] | Betty, you’ve already changed. | 贝蒂 你变了许多 |
[1:17:47] | But you’re still you. | 但你 还是你 |
[1:17:54] | So… | 那么 |
[1:17:56] | How does this work now, you and me? | 那你和我 现在算是什么关系 |
[1:18:00] | We’re not “boss” and “assistant” anymore. | 我们已经不是老板和助理了 |
[1:18:03] | No. | 确实不是 |
[1:18:05] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[1:18:09] | Friends. | 好友 |
[1:18:29] | Good morning | 早上好 |
[1:18:31] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:18:32] | You are not gonna believe it. | 你不会相信的 |
[1:18:33] | I made my very first house call. | 我今天首次上门出工 |
[1:18:36] | It’s like I’m a doctor, you know, but for hair. | 好象我是家庭医生一样 发型医师 |
[1:18:41] | Aw, man. | 唉 郁闷 |
[1:18:43] | – Oh, your glasses broke again? – Yeah. | -你眼镜又坏了 -是的 |
[1:18:46] | I’ll get you some tape. | 帮你拿点胶带 |
[1:18:49] | Oh, hey. Do you want me to cut your bangs? | 还要不要我帮你修刘海 |
[1:18:54] | 恭祝好运 专题副主编 克里斯蒂娜 | |
[1:18:58] | No. | 不用了 |
[1:19:00] | I think I’m okay. | 我觉得没问题 |
[1:19:02] | I might try something different. | 我该换个形象了 |
[1:19:05] | Well, all right. | 那好吧 |
[1:19:45] | Good morning, Amanda. | 早上好 阿曼达 |
[1:19:47] | Something’s different. | 变化不小啊 |
[1:19:49] | – You got your braces off! – No, I didn’t. | -你牙套摘了 -猜错啦 |
[1:19:52] | Oh, you shaved. | 你剃毛了 |
[1:19:55] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[1:20:00] | Oh, it’s not that funny. | 没以前好笑了 |
[1:20:06] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[1:20:08] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝你好 |
[1:20:09] | Hey, are you leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[1:20:11] | Yeah, they kind of fired me yesterday, | 他们昨天炒了我 |
[1:20:13] | But I just came by to pick up some of my stuff. | 但我今天还是得来拿东西 |
[1:20:16] | But you’re a temp. You don’t have stuff. | 但你是临时工 没什么可拿的 |
[1:20:18] | Well, I do now. | 有的 |
[1:20:21] | Oh, hey, wait. | 等等 |
[1:20:25] | In case you miss it. | 以防你忘了 |
[1:20:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:30] | That’s, like, the nicest thing anyone’s ever gotten me! | 感觉这是别人给我的最佳礼物了 |
[1:20:34] | Hello, “Mode” magazine. | 你好 《风尚》杂志 |
[1:20:39] | No, uh, I don’t know where she went. I… | 不 我不知道她去哪了 要我… |
[1:20:50] | I’m sorry that Daniel hit you. | 很抱歉 丹尼尔打了你 |
[1:20:54] | Yeah, me, too. | 是的 我也很抱歉 |
[1:20:56] | And I’m also really sorry | 联合国拍摄差点没成功 |
[1:20:58] | That the UN Shoot almost fell apart. | 我同样深表歉意 |
[1:21:00] | I take full responsibility for that, | 我完全对此负责 |
[1:21:02] | And I promise, it will never happen again. | 并且保证 以后再也不会发生了 |
[1:21:04] | I hope not. | 希望不会 |
[1:21:10] | You know, Matt, | 听我说 马特 |
[1:21:11] | I will always regret what happened between us. | 有关我们的事 我永远都不会原谅自己 |
[1:21:15] | I made a mistake, and I can’t change it. | 是我的错 已回天乏术 |
[1:21:20] | But I have to move on now. | 但我必须向前看 |
[1:21:23] | I’ve worked very hard to get to where I am now, | 我千辛万苦才有了今天的成绩 |
[1:21:26] | And I’m not about to give up. | 所以我不会放弃的 |
[1:21:30] | Oh, and for whatever it’s worth, | 另外 无论如何那是值得的 |
[1:21:31] | Daniel won’t be interfering on my behalf anymore. | 丹尼尔以后不会再为我打人了 |
[1:21:34] | I can fight my own battles. | 我自己有勇气维护自己 |
[1:21:36] | So, uh, next time, you’re gonna hit me? | 那下次 你会打我吗 |
[1:21:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:21:52] | No, no, no. It’s our pleasure. | 不 不 我们乐意效劳 |
[1:21:54] | Nico and I want to get to the bottom of this mystery | 妮可和我很想查个水落石出 |
[1:21:56] | as much as you do. | 比你还想 |
[1:21:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:58] | He bought our story. | 他相信我们的故事了 |
[1:22:00] | Oh, thank god. That’s such a relief. | 谢天谢地 总算解脱了 |
[1:22:02] | Well, it’s a good first step, | 游戏才刚刚开始 |
[1:22:04] | But we can never let our guard down. | 而且永远不能放松警惕 |
[1:22:07] | That’s when you get into trouble. | 遭遇麻烦就是这么闹心 |
[1:22:23] | You got a delivery while you were out. | 你不在的时候有个快件 |
[1:22:25] | I signed for it, so I hope it’s nothing illegal. | 我签收了 希望没违反规定 |
[1:22:27] | Oh, my gosh! | 天哪 |
[1:22:29] | I finally found some fashion-related decor for our office. | 我终于有件特时尚的玩意放在办公室了 |
[1:22:32] | You’re gonna love it. | 你一定会喜欢的 |
[1:22:41] | That’s fashion-related? | 这叫时尚 |
[1:22:51] | Guadalajara | 瓜达拉哈拉(墨西哥西部一城市) |
[1:22:56] | Betty, do you want a ride? | 贝蒂 要搭车吗 |
[1:22:58] | Actually, I have my own. | 事实上 我自己有车 |
[1:23:01] | You know, when you’re an editor and you work late, | 正式的时尚编辑 加班晚了 |
[1:23:03] | You get your own town car. | 是有专车的 |
[1:23:06] | Not so bad, is it? | 这倒不赖 |
[1:23:07] | Nope. | 是的 |
[1:23:13] | Hey, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[1:23:16] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |