时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Hilda, I’m so sorry, but it has to be my last. | 希尔达 对不起 这是最后一个了 |
[00:11] | I’m gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[00:13] | Betty, take it easy. | 贝蒂 别紧张 |
[00:14] | I like rough, but only on the weekends. | 我喜欢狂野 但只在周末 |
[00:16] | If you know what I mean. | 你明白我说的意思吧 |
[00:22] | Sorry, Sammy but I gonna get going now. | 对不起 萨米 我得准备走了 |
[00:23] | I’m just think about going to work. | 我现在只想去上班 |
[00:25] | Betty, don’t worry about | 贝蒂 别担心了 |
[00:26] | I just stay home from school. | 我不去上学 留家里了 |
[00:29] | and how about? | 怎么样 |
[00:30] | I’m not double booking here. | 我可不接受超额预定 |
[00:31] | cause the make money get you to private school | 因为赚来的钱够你上私立学校了 |
[00:33] | Just you got rejected, cause you are too stupid, | 你却被拒绝 因为你太蠢了 |
[00:35] | cause you stay in pubilc school | 蠢得情愿待在公立学校 |
[00:36] | Here we go ladies, little du sem cappuccino on the house. | 女士们 来点自制的饼干和咖啡吧 |
[00:40] | Hey, Sammy, have you heard about the big promotion | 萨米 你听说升职的事吗 |
[00:43] | No, What promotion? | 没有 什么升职 |
[00:44] | yeah, I got promoted to associate feature editor at Mode. | 对 就是我在《风尚》升职为专题编辑了 |
[00:48] | But don’t you worry, | 但别高兴太早 |
[00:49] | I’ll be back in associated assistant in no time | 我很快会回到助理位置了 |
[00:51] | Mija, Don’t talk like that | 亲爱的 别那么说 |
[00:52] | Sit up. Well, It’s true. | 坐起来 是真的 |
[00:54] | My first issue as a editor is going to print. | 我上任后的第一期刊物就要发行了 |
[00:56] | I’m the only one without anything in it. | 而我是唯一没有任何贡献的人 |
[00:58] | Plus, Matt is killing all of my pages | 另外 马特删了我制作的所有页面 |
[01:01] | and basically making my life impossible. | 很显然 他让我的生活变得毫无希望 |
[01:04] | You know you’re hurting me, right? | 你知道你弄疼我了 是吗 |
[01:05] | Matt is a spoil bitch. | 马特 不过是个娇纵的瘪三 |
[01:08] | I’m sorry, I’m just saying | 抱歉 我只想说 |
[01:11] | Everybody is all sweet when you are in love. | 情人眼里出西施 |
[01:12] | But when something bad happened, | 一旦闹得不开心 |
[01:13] | that’s what a person shows his true colour. | 就会原形毕露 |
[01:16] | I don’t know who he is anymore, | 我已经搞不清楚他了 |
[01:17] | I don’t know if you guys know this, | 我不清楚你们是否知道 |
[01:19] | but currently I’m working in the fashion industry. | 我现在时尚圈里的工作 |
[01:22] | – what? – Oh, yeah | -什么 -对 没错 |
[01:24] | I’m doing the remodel on Evan Grand’s condo | 我在西区为伊万·格兰特的公寓 |
[01:26] | down at the west village | 进行精装修 |
[01:27] | Evan Grand | 伊万·格兰特 |
[01:28] | The Dolce&Gabbana men’s designer who breeze the life | 把男性风尚推向褶皱连帽夹克的 |
[01:31] | into fur trimmed hoodie | 杜嘉班纳的男装总设计师 |
[01:33] | that was me! | 就是我 |
[01:33] | I heard from the phone that | 我从电话里听说 |
[01:35] | he is leaving the Dolce and going to the Gucci. | 他准备从”杜嘉”跳到”古弛”了 |
[01:39] | What? | 啥 |
[01:40] | it’s supposed to be sceret, | 这本该是秘密的 |
[01:41] | no one’s supposed to know about it | 我不应该说的 |
[01:44] | But be honest, who real cares? | 但说实话 谁在乎啊 |
[01:46] | Oh, Sammy If | 萨米 如果 |
[01:49] | If I can get the fist publish interview | 如果我能第一个采访到 |
[01:51] | with new creative director at Gucci | 古弛的新创意总监 |
[01:53] | Do you know what that would do for me at work | 你知道你能帮到我什么吗 |
[01:55] | Maybe Sammy can hook you up for that guy, | 也许萨米可以帮你约他出来 |
[01:57] | You can ask him more about. | 你们可以详谈 |
[01:58] | – Yes – wow wow, Betty | -太好了 -贝蒂 |
[01:59] | Sammy promises to hook me up | 萨米在这里承诺过我 |
[02:02] | With a salon chair two months ago. | 会约我出去 两个月前啊 |
[02:05] | You see it here? | 你们大家看看 |
[02:07] | Well, anything you could do, sammy. | 不管怎么样 萨米你得帮我 |
[02:09] | I–it would– It would really help. | 真心感谢你 |
[02:10] | There are a lot of people lining up for my job. | 像我这样职位的人可以排一大串 |
[02:13] | I don’t want to make it any easier for them. Thank you. Bye! | 我不想比别人差 谢谢 再见 |
[02:17] | Oh, my god. Wilhelmina is going to freak. | 老天 威廉敏娜要疯了 |
[02:20] | Claire and papa Hartley | 克莱尔和老哈特利 |
[02:21] | killed the cotton club shoot. | 砍掉了棉花俱乐部的拍摄 |
[02:22] | Now baby hartley’s calling an emergency editor’s meeting. | 现在小哈特利要紧急召开编辑会议 |
[02:24] | Morning, guys. | 大家早 |
[02:25] | Hey. Hate you. | 好 恨你啊 |
[02:27] | Oh, yay. I’m so glad that I get to catch a rare glimpse | 真高兴我居然能看到 |
[02:30] | Of the last living monchichi waddling into a meeting | 最后一个活着的蒙奇奇挤进 |
[02:33] | That I should be in. | 本该是我去的会议 |
[02:34] | Wow. You are, like, oozing self-pity today. | 你今天怎么露出自己可怜的一面了 |
[02:37] | Something’s up. Oh, my god! Happy birthday! | 有情况了 天哪 生日快乐 |
[02:42] | We are not talking about that. Got it? | 我们不谈那个 知道吗 |
[02:45] | One more mention, and heads will roll– | 再提一次 人头落地 |
[02:47] | Pretty blonde heads that don’t have their original nose. | 漂亮的金发脑袋就没有原装鼻子了 |
[02:51] | Mean. | 真小气 |
[02:53] | Ooh, ooh, sorry, betty. I always sit here. | 对不起 贝蒂 我的专座 |
[02:55] | Remember? | 别忘了 |
[03:00] | Okay, um, matt. | 好 马特 |
[03:04] | Is there another chair? | 还有椅子吗 |
[03:05] | Uh, oh, yeah. I asked for one for you. | 我为你准备了一个 |
[03:08] | – Um, I guess that’s all they had. – A beanbag? | -也许只有那个了 -一个小布袋吗 |
[03:26] | Ow! You all right down there? | 你还好吗 |
[03:29] | Yep. I’m fine. | 好 我很好 |
[03:31] | How is betty the editor of a fashion magazine? | 贝蒂怎么可以是时尚杂志的编辑 |
[03:33] | That would be like me being the editor of, like, | 就好比我去做了什么 |
[03:36] | A mechanic’s magazine | 机械电器杂志的编辑一样 |
[03:37] | Or you being the editor of a magazine. | 或者让你去做 杂志编辑 |
[03:40] | Ooh. Pick up your face. | 好好整理你的大花脸 |
[03:42] | Wait. You just totally slammed me. | 等等 你刚才讽刺我了 |
[03:44] | At least you were considered for the job. | 至少你在考虑工作问题 |
[03:46] | Nobody around here even takes me seriously. | 这里甚至没人把我当回事 |
[03:49] | Damn it. You just made me think about my life. | 该死 你居然让我考虑人生了 |
[03:51] | With the cotton club shoot dead, | 因为棉花俱乐部的拍摄被否决了 |
[03:52] | That means that there is an opening in this issue. | 意味着我们得重新找个主题 |
[03:54] | – So I’m gonna need – Wait, I’m sorry. | -所以我要 -等等 抱歉 |
[03:56] | Did you say an opening in this issue? | 你是重新找一个主题吗 |
[03:58] | uh, yes. that’t what i’ve said | 没错 正是 |
[04:00] | I will be taking pitches all day. | 我一整天都在想点子 |
[04:01] | So i need good ideas. but think cheap, okay? | 我需要好点子 但耗费要低些 |
[04:03] | The budget is only gonna be about… | 预算仅仅只有 |
[04:05] | uh, betty. Can you not text right now? | 贝蒂 不要发短信好吗 |
[04:08] | Yeah. no, i’m sorry. it–it’s business related. | 抱歉 是公事 |
[04:10] | See, i was shampooing this guy’s hair this morning, | 我今天早上帮这家伙洗头 |
[04:13] | And he said he might have a story for us. oh. | 他也许有我们要的题材 |
[04:17] | Well, it wasn’t, like, a creepy shampoo. | 这不是恐怖洗发水 |
[04:19] | My sister has a hair salon, and it was just busy, | 我姐姐开了一家发廊 生意很好 |
[04:21] | So she needed my help. i’m her sister. | 需要我帮忙 我是她妹妹 |
[04:23] | What am i gonna say, no? | 我没法推掉啊 |
[04:25] | okay, stop. we’re uncomfortable. | 停 我们很不爽 |
[04:26] | Okay, so come to me whenever you have your pitches. | 一有主意就来找我 |
[04:28] | All right? let’s go. | 好吗 行动 |
[04:31] | Matt. | 马特 |
[04:33] | Matt. | 马特 |
[04:34] | Matt. | 马特 |
[04:35] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[04:36] | I think i might have a pitch, actually. a pretty good one. | 我可能有了个好点子 事实上是很棒的 |
[04:40] | Nothing personal, but i can’t take “might” to wilhelmina. | 不是搞针对 但我不能给威廉敏娜”可能” |
[04:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:43] | No, i know that. i know. but you know what? | 明白了解 但是 |
[04:45] | The way you said that, that did feel a little personal, | 你说话的语气有一点搞针对 |
[04:49] | And i would just appreciate it–matt, | 我会很感激 |
[04:50] | don’t– okay, bett | 别说了 贝蒂 |
[04:54] | Look, i am trying to keep my job here just like you are. | 就像你一样 我也很努力工作 |
[04:56] | And i don’t know if you realize this, | 你是否意识到这一点 |
[04:57] | But your u.n. fiasco made us both look bad. | 但你的联合国惨败 让你我都糗大了 |
[05:01] | So which one of us is making this personal? | 究竟是谁在搞针对呢? |
[05:08] | They are so in love, it’s disgusting. | 他们在热恋中 太恶心了 |
[05:11] | I want that. | 嫉妒死了 |
[05:12] | Take it. i just want her job. | 拿去 我只要她的工作 |
[05:16] | Are we obsessed with betty? | 贝蒂让我们很纠结 |
[05:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:19] | And it’s exhausting. | 让人疲惫不堪 |
[05:20] | Oh, i know, and i’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[05:21] | but that psychedelic misfit toy is living my dream. | 但那虚胖的贝贝虫夺走了我的梦想 |
[05:25] | Would i let someone take my dream from me? | 究竟应当看着别人夺走梦想 |
[05:28] | Or would i find a way… to take it back? | 还是亲手把它抢回来 |
[05:35] | Oh, i never think to destroy someone for me. | 我从未想过要毁掉一个人 |
[05:39] | That’s called low self-esteem. | 这叫自卑 |
[05:42] | I can’t believe this is still healing. | 不敢相信这伤还没好 |
[05:44] | How hard did you hit him? | 你出手很重 |
[05:46] | It was like his stubble actually fought back. | 好像他的胡子也能反击 |
[05:49] | Oh, no. | 糟 |
[05:51] | I can see you, Daniel. | 看到你了 丹尼尔 |
[05:55] | Hate my new desk. | 这桌子真讨厌 |
[05:56] | aren’t you supposed to be | 你现在应该在 |
[05:57] | at a support group meeting right now? | 开互助小组会议 |
[05:59] | daniel, is that true? | 丹尼尔 是吗 |
[06:00] | I didn’t want to go, all right? | 不想去 |
[06:01] | some sad bereavement group | 丧亲小组 |
[06:02] | Is not gonna help me get over molly’s death. | 不能让我摆脱莫莉去世的阴霾 |
[06:05] | That’s not what i need right now. | 我现在不需要这个 |
[06:07] | What, support, guidance? | 支持 指引 |
[06:11] | Care… | 关怀 |
[06:12] | Shared experience–which of these is the problem, Daniel? | 分享经验 哪个才是问题 丹尼尔 |
[06:15] | Come on. you’re kinda trapping me with your words there. | 算了 你只是让我掉进文字陷阱 |
[06:18] | Daniel, this sort of thing can’t keep happening, | 丹尼尔 类似的事不能再发生了 |
[06:21] | As much as i would like for you to punch matt’s face | 就像我想揍马特一样 |
[06:23] | Again right now. | 不能再发生 |
[06:25] | There is another meeting this afternoon. | 今天下午还有一个互助会 |
[06:26] | If i find out that you’re not there, | 如果你没去 |
[06:28] | I’m gonna physically carry you myself. got it? | 我亲自拽你去 |
[06:36] | Betty, did you know that editors’ calls | 贝蒂 还记得编辑在开会时 |
[06:37] | Get transferred to assistants during editors’ meetings? | 电话就会转到助理那 |
[06:40] | Yep. i used to get ’em when i worked for daniel. | 我给丹尼尔干活时就这样 |
[06:42] | Ah. remember how irritating it is? | 这多烦人 |
[06:44] | Please hold for your pretty sister. | 你那漂亮姐姐打来的 |
[06:46] | When you’re done listening in on betty’s phone call, | 偷听完贝蒂的电话 |
[06:49] | I need my coffee. | 给我杯咖啡 |
[06:54] | -Hilda. did you get my text? -yeah, i got it. | -希尔达 收到短信吗 -收到 |
[06:57] | I called sammy, and guess what. | 我打给萨米 猜猜看 |
[06:59] | The stupid goomba came through. | 这个蠢蠢板栗仔接了 |
[07:01] | No! he did? | 真的 |
[07:03] | For you– a big meeting with a fancy designer today at 4:00. | 今天下午4点 和一个著名设计师开会 |
[07:07] | For me–nothing. | 跟我就没说什么 |
[07:09] | Today! what?! this is amazing. | 今天 太棒了 |
[07:12] | Hilda, if i can get this story, i can get it in this issue. | 希尔达 挖到这个 这专题我肯定有戏 |
[07:17] | What was that? did you just burp at me? | 你刚对我打嗝了 |
[07:19] | No. i-i don’t know what that was. | 没有 不知道那是什么 |
[07:21] | Ah. you know what you do, right? | 你知道该怎么做 |
[07:23] | You go into matt’s office | 快闯进马特的办公室 |
[07:25] | And you rub this in his spoiled rotten face. | 对着他的臭脸一顿讲 |
[07:27] | No way, jose. i am keeping this one to myself. | 不行 亲爱的 我要自己干 |
[07:30] | If i want to keep my job, i have to go around matt. | 要保住工作 就得和马特打交道 |
[07:33] | He’s made that very clear. | 他很清楚 |
[07:35] | all right i will text you the address I gotta go. | 给你发地址 挂了 |
[07:37] | Okay. thank you, thank you, thank you, hilda. i love you! | 谢谢 希尔达 我爱你 |
[07:40] | It’s about time. i’m trying to find somebody | 时间到 我在找人 |
[07:42] | to cover a busboy shift at the restaurant. | 顶餐馆小工的班 |
[07:44] | Ooh, ooh, ooh! let me do it. | 我来吧 |
[07:46] | – What? – yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[07:47] | – No. – why? | -不行 -为什么 |
[07:49] | I said busboy. not bus-you. | 是餐馆小工 不是你 |
[07:51] | Papi, wait. | 等等 爸爸 |
[07:53] | I really need the money to | 我真的需要一笔钱 |
[07:54] | get Justin out of that awful school. | 让贾斯廷转学 |
[07:56] | I promise you, I will do such a good job. Ridiculous. | 我向你保证 我会做得很好 |
[08:01] | Okay. For Justin. | 好吧 为了贾斯廷 |
[08:02] | – Yeah. – Now get over there early so they can train you. | -对 -那现在就去 你需要先培训 |
[08:06] | Please, papi. | 说什么呢 爸爸 |
[08:07] | I think I know how to take dirty plates off of a table. | 不就是收脏盘子吗 我还是做的来 |
[08:14] | Mizrahi’s TV show, | 麦兹拉西的电视秀 |
[08:16] | Cindy Crawford’s skin care line– | 辛迪克劳福德出的皮肤保养品 |
[08:18] | Have I stepped into a time warp? Is–is this the ’90s? | 是我走进了时光机 回到了90年代吗 |
[08:21] | Well, actually, you know, | 实际上你知道吗 |
[08:22] | Those things are happening right now… | 那些都是最近流行的话题 |
[08:23] | Don’t give me these tired pitches | 别跟我提那些无聊的建议 |
[08:24] | To replace my canceled photo shoot. | 来代替我取消过的拍摄计划 |
[08:26] | Now I know fashion’s not really your thing, | 现在我了解时尚不是你的强项 |
[08:29] | But you can at least try to fake it better. | 但至少你可以假装得很好 |
[08:33] | We’re done. Get out. | 我们说完了 出去吧 |
[08:38] | Ugh! Please tell me some good news. | 快跟我说点好消息 |
[08:41] | I’m not enjoying my day. | 我今天过得很糟 |
[08:42] | You are now. | 你现在会高兴点了 |
[08:44] | I found Connor. Feel like a trip to Bermuda? | 我找到康纳了 想来趟百慕大旅行吗 |
[08:51] | You’re going down there now? | 你现在就杀到那吗 |
[08:53] | Well, what are you gonna do, march up to him and say, | 那你要怎么做 大步走过去告诉他 |
[08:55] | “Hey, Con, remember that money you stole from ‘Mode’? | 喂 康康 记得你从风尚偷的钱吗 |
[08:58] | Hand it over”? | 快还给我 |
[08:59] | No, Marc. I’m gonna make him an offer. | 不 小马 我会跟他做个交易 |
[09:01] | He can either come back | 或者他被雇佣的 |
[09:03] | to the US with my armed bounty hunter | 赏金猎人押解下回到美国 |
[09:05] | And stand trial for his crimes, | 接受审判 |
[09:08] | Or he can give me what’s left of the money, | 或者他把剩余的赃款给我 |
[09:10] | And I can buy out Hartley and the Meades and… | 然后从哈特利和米德一家手里买断他们的股份 |
[09:13] | You know the drill. | 你知道剩下的的计划了 |
[09:15] | They’re clearly trying to push me out of this company. | 他们明显联合起来想把我挤出这个公司 |
[09:18] | I can see it in their old, droopy eyes. | 从他们下垂的眼睛里就能看出他们的野心 |
[09:21] | Are you gonna be able to do this? | 你真的能做到吗 |
[09:22] | I mean, you did have feelings for that man. | 我的意思是 你曾经对他有过感觉 |
[09:24] | Whatever feelings I had, Marc, | 无论有过什么感觉小马 |
[09:26] | Won’t get in the way. I am no amateur. | 都不能阻碍我 我可不是菜鸟 |
[09:31] | Where is she off to, club a seal? | 她要去哪 敲死海豹吗 |
[09:33] | Whatever. She’s gone. | 管它呢 她走了 |
[09:34] | It gives me time to deal with Suarez. | 现在我就有时间处理苏亚雷斯 |
[09:37] | Apparently she’s got some huge story | 她好像在挖一条大新闻 |
[09:39] | That’s gonna save her ass at “mode.” | 可以保住她在风尚的饭碗 |
[09:40] | She has a meeting with a mysterious “he” at 4:00. | 她和一位男性神秘人物约四点见面 |
[09:43] | Ooh. What’s the story? | 是什么大新闻 |
[09:45] | Doesn’t matter. I’m not gonna let her get it. | 无关紧要 我不会让她得逞的 |
[09:46] | And if young betty doesn’t get something in soon, | 如果小贝蒂不拿出点成果出来 |
[09:49] | Her job is as good as mine. | 她就又会回到跟我同一起跑线 |
[09:51] | Young betty? You mean ’cause you’re older than her? | 小贝蒂 你的意思是在说你比他老 |
[09:53] | Okay, why don’t you just kick me? | 好了 你怎么干脆踢我一脚 |
[09:55] | Kick me in the special parts. No more birthday, got it? | 踢我小弟弟 不要提生日 记住了吗 |
[09:57] | None. | 记住了 |
[10:01] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[10:06] | Oh, my gosh. How’d you know? | 天哪 你怎么知道 |
[10:10] | I did office birthdays the whole time I was an assistant. | 我做助理的时候经常帮大家过生日 |
[10:13] | But now that that’s your job, | 但是现在换你了 |
[10:15] | I thought I would do one more | 但我想再给别人过一次生日 |
[10:16] | Because I knew you would never get yourself a cake. | 因为我知道 你绝不会给你自己买个蛋糕 |
[10:19] | You get me. You really get me. | 感动我了 真的感动我了 |
[10:22] | To be honest, I almost forgot | 说实话 我差点就忘了 |
[10:24] | Just because I had a terrible morning. | 因为我的早晨过得很糟 |
[10:26] | But now I think it’s gonna be a great day, | 但是从现在开始 一切会好起来的 |
[10:27] | And I hope it’s gonna be great for you, too, Marc. | 我希望你会时来运转的 小马 |
[10:30] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[10:50] | Daniel, swear to me that you’re really there. | 丹尼尔 向我发誓你真的在那 |
[10:52] | I swear. How do you want me to prove it to you? | 我发誓 你怎么才能相信 |
[10:54] | What… Excuse me. | 什么…劳驾 |
[10:58] | Will you please tell my friend where I am right now? | 你可以告诉我的朋友我现在在哪吗 |
[11:01] | Please. | 帮帮忙 |
[11:03] | A crappy school, | 一个烂学校 |
[11:04] | Support group. | 互助小组 |
[11:06] | This phone smells like cheese. | 这个电话闻起来像芝士 |
[11:11] | See? I’m gonna go to the whole thing. | 听见了吧 我会去的 |
[11:13] | It’s gonna be really good for you, Daniel. | 它会对你有帮助的 丹尼尔 |
[11:15] | I know it’s gonna be good for me. Good-bye, Betty. | 我了解 再见 贝蒂 |
[11:32] | Oh, no, you don’t. Get back here. | 不行 你不能走 回来 |
[11:35] | Oh, hey. Uh… | 你好 |
[11:38] | You promised that person you’d stay. | 你向电话里的人保证过的 |
[11:40] | You had me vouch for you. | 你让我为你担保 |
[11:42] | Don’t rope me in and then make me seem like a liar. | 别把我卷进去然后让我撒谎 |
[11:44] | It’s rude. | 那对人不敬 |
[11:48] | Come on. | 过来 |
[11:52] | I had no idea I was gonna be meeting him in his home. | 我完全不知道我会在他家跟他会面 |
[11:54] | I thought it would be an address for his office or something | 我还以为那个地址是他办公室 |
[11:57] | Well, the only way I could get him down here | 唯一方法让他过来这 |
[11:58] | Was I had to tell him he had to pick a shower tile today | 是告诉他来选一下浴室的瓷砖 |
[12:00] | Or the project was gonna take another two weeks. | 要不然这个装修要延期两周 |
[12:03] | And he’s a little ticked off, but… | 然后他有些动怒 但是… |
[12:06] | – So what? – The way you just said that, | -所以呢 -听你说起来 |
[12:07] | That sounds like he doesn’t know he’s gonna meet me. | 他好像还不知道会跟我会面 |
[12:10] | He doesn’t. | 他不知道 |
[12:12] | Okay, calm down. You are a very impressive young lady. | 沉着点 你一向给人的印象都不错 |
[12:15] | You just be you, and he’s gonna love you. | 你就自然点 他会喜欢你的 |
[12:17] | I have two minutes, Sammy, two. | 我只有两分钟 山姆 两分钟 |
[12:19] | I’ve made a million decisions today. | 我今天已经做了一百万个决定了 |
[12:20] | I do not want to be doing this right now. | 我现在不想做这个 |
[12:22] | Here. Would you take this from me | 你能帮我把它拿走吗 |
[12:23] | Before i throw it against the wall? | 在我把它往墙上摔之前 |
[12:27] | That’s it? 12 shades of blue? | 就是这个吗 12种深浅的蓝色 |
[12:30] | I cannot be doing this right now. | 我现在不能做这个 |
[12:32] | Would you–you– somebody just decide. | 你能让其他人来决定吗 |
[12:33] | Somebody just pick a tile for me. Someone? Anyone? | 谁来帮我挑选一下我家的瓷砖 有人吗 谁来 |
[12:38] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:42] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:45] | I’m Betty Suarez. | 我是贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 |
[12:46] | Um, i work at “Mode” magazine. | 我在《风尚》工作 |
[12:49] | “Mode”? | 《风尚》吗 |
[12:49] | “Mode.” i’m a features editor there, | 是的 我是那里的专栏编辑 |
[12:51] | And… i was wondering if you would let me do a story | 请问是否能让我为您写个报道 |
[12:55] | On your transition from Dolce & Gabbana to Gucci. | 关于您从杜嘉班纳调任到古弛的故事 |
[12:59] | Whoa. No, wait. How–how do you know about that? | 不 等等 你怎么知道这件事的 |
[13:02] | Are people talking about that? Is it out there? It can’t be. | 大家都在议论吗 这件事已经公开了吗 不可能啊 |
[13:04] | No, no, no, no. No one knows. Just me. Just me. | 不 不 不 没人知道 只有我而已 只有我 |
[13:08] | What–i don’t– what are you even doing here? | 什么 你是怎么找到这儿的 |
[13:17] | Don’t look at me like that. she’s a good kid, all right? | 别这样看着我 她是个好孩子 |
[13:19] | She’s a friend from the neighborhood. | 我们是街坊 |
[13:20] | She’s just trying to save her job. | 她只是为了保住她的工作 |
[13:22] | Oh, really? And how are you gonna save your job? | 真的吗 那你打算怎么保住你的工作呢 |
[13:24] | Uh, no, no, Mr. Grant. Please don’t fire Sammy. | 不 不 格兰特先生 请别解雇萨米 |
[13:27] | He was just trying to help me… | 他只是想帮我 |
[13:30] | In a really weird way. | 虽然方式奇怪了点 |
[13:32] | I’m gonna leave you my card. | 我把我的名片留下 |
[13:33] | And you can call me if you want. I hope you will. | 如果需要 你可以打给我 我等着您的电话 |
[13:36] | Either way, it’s fine. | 无论怎样 都没关系 |
[13:37] | I-i promise i will not tell anyone about your story. | 我发誓我不会把这件事告诉任何人 |
[13:42] | I can’t even pick a tile. | 我连一片瓷砖都决定不了 |
[13:44] | How am i supposed to decide in three seconds | 我又怎么能在三秒内决定 |
[13:46] | If i should give my story to an 11-year-old editor | 我是否该把我的故事交给一个11岁的小编 |
[13:48] | Who broke into my house? | 而这个人还是闯进我家的 |
[13:50] | Well, i would just put ’em all up. | 是我的话 我会都选 |
[13:51] | I like all of the blues together. | 我喜欢所有的蓝色搭在一起 |
[13:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:58] | Why do i like that? | 为什么我也喜欢呢 |
[14:00] | Oh, because i just stole your idea. | 哦 因为这本是您的创意 |
[14:02] | No, that’s what you do when you show your suits | 不 这是上次您展示您设计的西装时 |
[14:04] | And you dress your models in the same color shirt and tie– | 给模特们穿上了相同颜色的衬衫和领带 |
[14:06] | The blue on the blue, the gray on the gray, | 蓝配蓝 灰配灰 |
[14:08] | Just slightly different shades– | 只是深浅不同 |
[14:10] | Which you said in your 2008 fashion week interview | 正如您在2008年时装周的采访上说的 |
[14:12] | Was to bring attention to the suit | 要把注意力集中在西装上 |
[14:13] | And not… the tie and the… the shirt. | 而不是领带和衬衫上 |
[14:21] | All right, we’ll have dinner tonight, | 好吧 我们今晚一起吃饭 |
[14:22] | See if we’re a good match. if we are, great. | 看看我们是否合得来 如果是 就最好 |
[14:23] | If not, you do not break in to my house again. got it? | 如果不是 你也不要再闯到我家来了 明白吗 |
[14:26] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:28] | Call my office. | 给我办公室打电话 |
[14:30] | And, Sammy, put them all up, blue on blue. | 萨米 把它们都贴上 蓝配蓝 |
[14:34] | You got it. | 收到 |
[14:36] | Huh? | 怎样 |
[14:44] | You couldn’t take it either? | 你也受不了了吗 |
[14:48] | Either? You’re the one who made me go back in there. | 也? 是你叫我进去的啊 |
[14:51] | And i was right to. | 我没错啊 |
[14:53] | Those meetings are very helpful. | 那些课程真的很管用 |
[14:54] | But? | 但是呢 |
[14:56] | But this one sucked so hard. | 但是这节课很烂 |
[14:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:59] | How about that chick who was wailing about | 那个一说起她百岁祖母 |
[15:01] | Her 100-year-old grandmother that fell and broke her hip | 就痛哭流涕的女的怎样了 她祖母摔到了屁股 |
[15:04] | And got pneumonia and died 2 days later? | 后来得了肺炎 一百岁只过了两天就死了 |
[15:06] | Two days? I know. A hundred. | 两天吗 活到一百岁 |
[15:08] | It doesn’t sound like such a bad way to go. | 听起来也该活到头了 |
[15:09] | Right? | 是吧 |
[15:11] | I mean, trying losing somebody your own age. | 她该试试失去个同龄人的滋味 |
[15:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:19] | You, too? | 你也是吗 |
[15:30] | These doughnuts are old as hell. | 这些甜甜圈放太久了 |
[15:32] | What do you say i, uh, treat us to some fresh ones? | 你觉得我请你吃点新鲜的怎样 |
[15:35] | I feel like i owe you. | 我觉得我欠你的 |
[15:43] | – What’s all this about? – Oh! | -你这是干什么 -哦 |
[15:46] | I’m trying to figure out | 我想弄清楚 |
[15:47] | What Betty’s big story is so i can kill it. | 贝蒂的大头条是什么 以便我从中作梗 |
[15:49] | But i don’t know her password. | 但我不知道她的密码 |
[15:51] | Try “burger.” | 试试”汉堡” |
[15:52] | I already did, | 我试过了 |
[15:53] | And “cupcake” and “menudo” and “Daniel’s lady.” | 那就”纸杯蛋糕” “墨西哥牛肠汤” “丹尼尔的女人” |
[15:56] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[16:02] | I’m writing you a thank-you note. | 我想给你留个便条 表示感谢 |
[16:04] | Well, a thank you and an apology. | 谢谢你 并向你道歉 |
[16:08] | Ever since you got this promotion, | 自你升职以来 |
[16:11] | I have been letting my jealousies | 我一直被嫉妒的情绪 |
[16:14] | Get the better of me. | 困扰着我自己 |
[16:17] | So… can i start over? | 所以 我能重新开始吗 |
[16:19] | Can we… go back to being… | 让我们回到… |
[16:25] | Whatever we were before? | 从前的关系吗 |
[16:26] | Well… to be honest, that is why i got you the cake. | 老实说 这是我送你蛋糕的原因 |
[16:31] | I wanted you to know that despite all of this, | 我想让你知道 尽管发生了这一切 |
[16:35] | We’re still… | 我们还是… |
[16:38] | You know, whatever we were before. | 你知道的 像我们以前那样 |
[16:41] | Yay. | 是啊 |
[16:43] | So, uh, hey, how did that big meeting go? | 对了 你那个重要的会面怎样了 |
[16:46] | Oh, it, uh… Was fine. | 噢 很好 |
[16:51] | Scary at first, but, you know, | 开头不是很顺利 但是 |
[16:54] | Uh, it just turned into dinner at my dad’s place. | 他答应了去我爸餐厅跟我吃晚饭 |
[16:57] | – Nothing–nothing big. – Wow. | -应该没大碍 -哇 |
[17:01] | Sounds exciting. | 还不错嘛 |
[17:03] | Where does your dad work again–frankie’s? | 对了 你爸在哪里工作 法兰克餐厅 |
[17:05] | You know, I have to get back to doing some research. | 不好意思 我现在要做点调查 |
[17:07] | Do you need anything else? | 你还有其他事吗 |
[17:09] | Nope, that’s it. Have fun. | 不 没有了 玩得开心点 |
[17:19] | Willie. | 威威 |
[17:20] | Can you believe there’s traffic in bermuda? | 你知道百慕大的交通有多烂么 |
[17:22] | Well, luckily I’ve chased felons here before, | 幸好我以前在这里混过 |
[17:24] | -So I know all the shortcuts. – Did you find connor? | -所以我熟悉所有捷径 -你找到康纳了吗 |
[17:28] | We’re outside of his hotel waiting for his return. | 我们现在在他酒店外面 等他回来 |
[17:31] | – Claire give you any trouble about me being gone? – No. | -我不在克莱尔有刁难你吗 -没有 |
[17:35] | But betty, on other hand, is a headache that just won’t quit. | 现在最让我头疼的是贝蒂 |
[17:38] | She’s got some big, important dinner tonight | 她今晚有一个很重要的晚餐 |
[17:40] | That clearly I have to ruin, | 我想搞破坏 |
[17:41] | But I don’t want her to know that it was me who ruined it. | 但又不想被她知道 |
[17:45] | So… Now I have to figure out some way | 所以… 现在我在想办法 |
[17:47] | Of getting betty to come undone at dinner… | 让贝蒂去不成吃饭 |
[17:49] | Without me being there. | 而我又不用出现在那里 |
[17:51] | Everyone has their achilles’ heel, | 每个人都有死穴 |
[17:54] | And no one’s is more obvious than betty’s. | 尤其是贝蒂 |
[18:06] | Oh, my god. | 偶的天呀 |
[18:08] | I think I just found betty’s achilles’ sensible– | 我找到贝蒂的死穴了 |
[18:12] | – If you’d like to make a call… – Willie? | -你所拨打的电话… -威威 |
[18:14] | I try to be a good friend, but there is a limit. | 做好人怎么也该有个限度吧 |
[18:20] | Wait. Don’t leave. | 且慢 先别走 |
[18:22] | What would you say if I told you | 我有一个新奇有趣的方法 |
[18:23] | That I figured out a super fun way | 可以让你证明自己在这里的价值 |
[18:25] | For you to prove your worth around here? | 有兴趣听一下么 |
[18:27] | – I would say it’s nighttime. Tell me tomorrow. – Oh, wow. | -现在天色已晚了 明天再告诉我吧 -噢 哇 |
[18:30] | that doesn’t sound like a woman want to be take seriously. | 你不是说要改行做良家妇女么 |
[18:34] | That sounds like a girl who wants to go out, get drunk, | 还是你想到外面喝个烂醉 |
[18:36] | Fall in bed with a man who doesn’t love her, | 然后跟一个不爱你的男人在床上缠绵 |
[18:37] | Come back here tomorrow | 第二天回来接电话 |
[18:38] | And answer phones for the next 20 years | 一直接到20年后 |
[18:41] | Or at least until the hard livin’ catches up to her | 还是你想待到自己变得又老又丑 |
[18:43] | And “mode” wouldn’t dare let that grizzled face | 还要在前台丢人现眼 |
[18:45] | Out from behind a cubicle. | 直到被公司炒掉为止 |
[18:49] | I’m listening. | 你说吧 |
[18:50] | Wait here. | 等一下哈 |
[18:51] | Matt, I just had the best idea. | 马特 我刚想到一个很好的点子 |
[18:54] | – For the magazine? – No, no, for you. | -关于杂志的 -不 关于你的 |
[18:57] | remember today when you brought those pitches to willie | 记得今天你跟威威推销点子的时候 |
[19:00] | And she shamed you in the worst way? | 她是怎么羞辱你的么 |
[19:02] | Yeah, thanks for reminding me. | 记得 多谢你提醒 |
[19:03] | Sorry, but come on. Can you blame her? | 抱歉 但老实说 你也不能怪她 |
[19:06] | You really don’t know anything about fashion. | 你在时尚界真的很菜鸟 |
[19:08] | And as long as she thinks that you’re only here because– | 而且她认为你到这里来 无非是为了… |
[19:10] | Well… That’s not important. | 算了 这不要紧 |
[19:13] | No, no, no, that sounds important. | 不 不 不 这很重要 |
[19:14] | Only thinks I’m here because | 她觉得我是为了… |
[19:15] | Because you want to be near Betty. | 为了 接近贝蒂 |
[19:17] | but relax. she only thinks that because everyone does. | 冷静点 她这样想 是因为别人都这样想 |
[19:20] | Everyone else does? | 别人都这样想 |
[19:22] | Matt, matt, matt, matt, matt… | 马特 马特 小马 小马 |
[19:25] | You haven’t exactly been soaking up information, | 看来你的消息真的不够灵通 |
[19:27] | Trying to prove that you actually belong here, have you? | 而且你也没有向别人证明自己的存在价值哦 |
[19:32] | No, I guess not. But it’s not that easy. | 没有 这谈何容易呢 |
[19:35] | Or is it? | 这样想就错了 |
[19:38] | It’s free dinner at frankie’s– Super-hot restaurant– | 不仅可以在高级餐厅挣饭吃 |
[19:40] | With a not-hideous billionaire | 而且他又长得不丑 |
[19:43] | Whose father owns half this company– | 再说他迟早会接替他老爸 |
[19:45] | A man who one day may take over himself. | 当这家公司的老总 |
[19:47] | All you have to do is teach him a little bit about fashion, | 你只需要教他一点时尚之道就行了 |
[19:48] | Which nobody knows better than you, | 这个没人比你更在行了 |
[19:50] | And he’ll totally see that you deserve | 说不定他会给你带来 |
[19:52] | A brighter future here at “mode.” | 更加光明的前途呢 |
[19:54] | I don’t see the downside. | 何乐而不为呢 |
[19:57] | I hate his shoes. | 我讨厌他的鞋子 |
[19:59] | Here, put these on. | 来 把这穿上 |
[20:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:06] | Have fun. | 玩得开心点哦 |
[20:24] | …and what I’ve been doing there. | 我在那里呆了很久了 |
[20:25] | Here you go, Ms. Suarez. You’re usual. | 苏亚雷斯小姐 你要的例牌饮料 |
[20:29] | And for the gentleman– Vodka rocks, two limes. | 这位先生 你的酸橙伏特加 加冰 |
[20:32] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[20:33] | And how about a little starter from the kitchen. | 怎么少得了我们的招牌靓菜呢 |
[20:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:37] | One of Ms. Suarez’s favorites, on the house. | 这是苏亚雷斯小姐最爱 免费的哦 |
[20:41] | Wow. They really treat you well here, huh? | 哇 他们对你真好啊 |
[20:43] | Yes, they do, | 当然了 |
[20:44] | Because they are my family and they are pretending. | 因为这两位假扮侍应的人是我的家人 |
[20:47] | – This is my sister hilda and my father ignacio. – Hi. | -这是我姐姐希尔达 还有我爸伊格纳修 -嗨 |
[20:50] | Oh. How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[20:52] | Mucho gusto. | 很高兴认识你 |
[20:53] | Tambien. | 我也是 |
[20:58] | Ooh! Right. Well… Bon Appétit. | 噢 那你们慢慢吃 祝你开胃 |
[21:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:04] | Sorry about that. | 真不好意思 |
[21:05] | They just want this to be special for me. | 他们老是额外关照我 |
[21:07] | They’re like that. | 他们就是那样 |
[21:08] | Oh, yeah. My family is the exact same way. | 我的家人也这样 |
[21:11] | – Oh, really? – God, no. They’re horrible people. | -真的吗 -当然不是 他们糟透了 |
[21:13] | Would you guys consider adopting? | 你们能考虑收养我吗 |
[21:15] | Oh, uh, uh, for free clothes? Yeah! | 为了免费衣服吗 当然好了 |
[21:18] | My sister and my nephew would love to a– | 我的姐姐和外甥很喜欢 |
[21:31] | Hey, Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[21:51] | Oh, good. You turned so white, | 还好 你刚才变得脸色苍白 |
[21:52] | I thought I would turn around and see a gunman | 我还以为回头会见到个持枪的人 |
[21:54] | Or a kardashian. | 或是卡戴珊[社交名媛] |
[21:55] | – Who is that? – Nobody. They’re nobody. | -他们是谁 -不知道 谁都不是 |
[22:01] | Okay, that’s my… My boss/ex-boyfriend, | 好吧 那是我的老板兼前男友 |
[22:04] | And that’s my “friend”/ex-roommate. | 和我的朋友兼前室友 |
[22:09] | Oof. And they’re on a date? | 难道他们在约会吗 |
[22:12] | No. A date? | 不是 约会吗 |
[22:15] | No, they’re–they’re so not each other’s type. | 不会的 他们都不是彼此喜欢的类型 |
[22:19] | I-I mean, he’s rich, so he’s her type, | 我是说 他很有钱 算是她的类型 |
[22:21] | But no. | 但不可能 |
[22:24] | Do you want to go somewhere else? | 你想换个地方吗 |
[22:27] | No. No. Why would we? | 不用 为什么我们要换地方 |
[22:29] | Oh, okay. Maybe Betty’s not on a date five tables away. | 可能五张桌子开外的贝蒂并不是在约会 |
[22:35] | A date? | 约会 |
[22:36] | Even if she were, you know, we can stay. | 即使她是在约会 我们也不走 |
[22:38] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:40] | Order me… A martini. I’ll be right back. | 帮我点一杯马丁尼 我很快回来 |
[22:44] | I gotta whiz. | 我要去尿尿 |
[22:51] | Oh, I am so sorry. Two minutes. | 抱歉 两分钟就回来 |
[22:58] | Is that Matt with Amanda? | 那是马特和阿曼达吗 |
[23:01] | What are they doing here? | 他们在这干嘛 |
[23:01] | Are they on, like, some kinda date or something? | 而且看起来很像是在 约会 |
[23:03] | I don’t know. Why does everybody keep saying “date”? | 我不知道 为什么人人都说是约会 |
[23:07] | People can have dinner,it’s called friends. | 人们可以一起吃晚餐的 这叫做朋友 |
[23:07] | So what,they are friends now? | 那怎么 他们现在是朋友了吗 |
[23:10] | Hilda, please. Don’t make this a thing, okay? | 希尔达 别把这当回事好吗 |
[23:12] | I can’t think about that. | 我不能想这些 |
[23:14] | I need to focus on my meeting with Evan, | 我得专注于和伊万的会面 |
[23:15] | Which Matt can’t even know about, all right? | 甚至不能让马特知道的 明白吗 |
[23:18] | – Promise. – Of course. | -你得保证不说 -我当然不说 |
[23:21] | Are you…seriously on a date with Amanda | 你真的是在和阿曼达约会吗 |
[23:24] | In my father’s restaurant with Betty sitting right over there? | 在我爸爸的餐厅里 贝蒂还就坐在那儿 |
[23:27] | I don’t think that’s any of your business. | 我觉得和你没什么关系 |
[23:28] | Just like it’s none of my business that betty | 就像贝蒂和别人坐在十英尺外 |
[23:30] | Sitting ten feet away from me with…Who are that guy is? | 跟我没关系一样 那人是谁 |
[23:33] | It sounds you are on a date. | 听起来你确实在约会 |
[23:36] | But you know what? That’s cool. | 那你知道吗 这很好 |
[23:37] | Because… Betty is on a date, too. | 因为 贝蒂也在约会 |
[23:42] | Really? | 真的 |
[23:42] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[23:44] | Well, good, good. I guess we’re even then. | 好 很好 我想我俩现在扯平了 |
[23:48] | I completely understand, but this is my point– | 我完全理解 但我的观点是 |
[23:50] | If you release a statement to the press, | 如果你在报刊上登出声明 |
[23:52] | The excitement lasts, what, a day? | 兴奋能持续多久 一天吗 |
[23:55] | If you let me do a story at “mode,” | 如果你让我在《风尚》为你写篇报道 |
[23:57] | Then we can feature any of your new designs | 我们能刊登 你任何的新设计图 |
[24:00] | Along with a huge announcement, | 我们还能为你的新设计做专题 |
[24:02] | And then it’s a whole event, not just a-a piece of news. | 这就是个完整的宣传 不再只是一条新闻 |
[24:06] | No, that makes sense. | 对 这很有道理 |
[24:08] | Although now I’ll have to finish those new designs. | 虽然现在我还要完成我的设计 |
[24:11] | If–if they have designer block, | 要是会写到设计师的瓶颈的话 |
[24:12] | That’s what I’m suffering from right now. | 这就是我现在纠结的 |
[24:15] | I can’t decide whether I want a thin knot on my… | 我很难抉择是放一个单薄的结还是 |
[24:21] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[24:23] | One–one second, I promise. | 我保证就一会 |
[24:25] | Don’t worry. I told him you are on a date, too. | 别担心 我和他说你也在约会 |
[24:28] | You’re welcome. Hilda, you prom–wait, what? | 真感谢 希尔达 你保证 等等 你说什么 |
[24:31] | He said he was on a date? | 他说他是在约会 |
[24:32] | – Yes. – No. | -是的 -不可能 |
[24:34] | Yeah. | 他是的 |
[24:35] | Why would… He can’t… | 为什么 他不可能 |
[24:38] | No. | 不可能 |
[24:39] | Hilda, what are you doing to her? | 希尔达 你和她说什么呢 |
[24:41] | You should be picking up plates. | 你应该在端盘子 |
[24:42] | Papi, I gotta tell her what kind of guy Matt really is. | 爸爸 我得让她知道马特是什么样的人 |
[24:45] | No te metas. | 不关你事 |
[24:46] | Please listen, You gotta go out there | 听着 出去当着他的面 |
[24:49] | and rub your date in his face | 和你的约会对象亲热 |
[24:52] | Just like he is rubbing his in yours. | 就像他在你面前做的那样 |
[24:54] | No. No, I can’t– I can’t–I can’t do that. | 不 不行 我不能这么做 |
[24:57] | Evan’s not even my date. | 伊万不是我的约会对象 |
[24:58] | Th– I can’t deal with this right now. | 我现在不能处理这个 |
[25:01] | I-I won’t. I can’t. I have to focus on the meeting. | 我不会的 我也不能 我得专注于这次会面 |
[25:04] | This isn’t happening. This is not happening. | 这不会发生的 不会发生的 |
[25:32] | Oh, my god. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 真抱歉 |
[25:33] | – Here, let me help. I’m sorry. – No, no, no, I got it. | -我来帮忙 真的很抱歉 -不用了 我来处理 |
[25:35] | – Please go…- Oh, no, that’s hot. Ah, ah. | -请您 -天啊 太烫了 |
[25:38] | Can you just go back to your seat please? | 请您回到自己的座位上去好吗 |
[25:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:44] | Here you are, sir. | 这个给您 先生 |
[25:48] | I just–I can’t stand the feeling… | 我只是 受不了那种 |
[25:51] | That I don’t know what to do. | 不知道该做什么的感觉 |
[25:54] | What comes next? What’s gonna help? | 接下来会发生什么 什么能有帮助 |
[25:57] | You just gotta try and find something that works for you. | 你应该试着找 对自己有效的方法 |
[26:00] | I try everything. | 我什么都试了 |
[26:02] | As far as mourners go, | 哀悼的人走后 |
[26:03] | I think I fall on the needy side. | 我想我落入了贫困的境地 |
[26:07] | Is anything working? | 有什么办法吗 |
[26:08] | Actually, there’s this thing I heard that really stuck with me. | 事实上 有件事一直困扰着我 |
[26:13] | It’s this idea that when you lose someone, | 是这样一种想法 当你失去一个人 |
[26:17] | You should do one thing every day | 你应该每天都做一件事 |
[26:19] | That makes you feel totally alive. | 让你觉得活得很好 |
[26:21] | You know, because it feels like there’s so much death? | 因为好像到处都有死亡发生 |
[26:26] | I don’t exactly know | 我不太清楚 |
[26:28] | What would make me feel like that right now. | 此刻是什么让我有那种感觉 |
[26:30] | It’s–it’s been a while. | 这感觉持续了一段时间了 |
[26:32] | I hear ya. | 我听你说过 |
[26:34] | Unfortunately for me, | 不幸的是 对我来说 |
[26:36] | A lot of the things that used to make me feel alive | 一些让我觉得活得不错的事情 |
[26:38] | Are illegal. | 都是违法的 |
[26:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:45] | What’s that smile? | 你在笑什么 |
[26:49] | When I was a kid, | 我小的时候 |
[26:49] | We used to spend the summers in the Hamptons. | 我们去汉普顿过暑假 |
[26:53] | My brother and I would stay up… | 我哥哥和我会玩个通宵 |
[26:56] | And then we’d sneak in to the neighbors’ yards | 我们溜进邻居家的院子 |
[26:59] | And swim in their pools, | 在他们的泳池里游泳 |
[27:00] | Which was kinda weird, because we had a pool. | 或许这有点奇怪 因为我们自己有泳池 |
[27:02] | But it didn’t matter, ’cause every time we did it, | 但是无所谓 因为每次我们做这些事 |
[27:05] | I always thought… | 我总在想 |
[27:07] | We are, for sure, the coolest kids ever. | 我们一定是世界上最酷的小孩 |
[27:16] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[27:17] | I didn’t do my feel alive thing for today. | 我今天还没做让我快活的事 |
[27:28] | So is–is that, um– | 那么 那个是 |
[27:29] | Sorry to bother. But I gotta get a picture | 抱歉打扰了 我要为我妹妹的 |
[27:32] | – Of my little sister’s first big meeting. – No. | -第一次约会照张相 -不会吧 |
[27:34] | Get over there. | 到那边去 |
[27:35] | Squeeze together. Squish together. | 靠上去 靠在一起 |
[27:37] | …let’s do something soft and pretty. | 我们做点柔和的 漂亮的 |
[27:39] | Okay. Close together. Squish, squish. | 好 靠紧点 再紧点 |
[27:41] | – Is this okay? – Yep. | -你没关系吗 -没事 |
[27:43] | Really see– Yeah, get cozy like you’re friends– | 就是这样 坐的舒适一点 像是朋友 |
[27:44] | Hilda. Take the picture. | 希尔达 照他们 |
[27:47] | Good. That was great. Thanks. Saving it. | 非常好 谢谢 继续用餐吧 |
[27:50] | So do you want to talk about | 那么 你想谈谈 |
[27:52] | Classic designers, current trends | 古典设计师 流行趋势 |
[27:54] | Or the next big thing that only I | 或是其他的大事件 那些只有我 |
[27:57] | And a few Japanese schoolgirls know about? | 和其他日本学生妹才知道的 |
[27:59] | All of it, but, you know, first, you– | 都想谈 不过现在 你 |
[28:00] | You gotta try this salad. It’s amazing. | 你要先尝尝这些沙拉 很好吃 |
[28:02] | Oh, no food. Just liquor. | 我不吃东西 只喝酒 |
[28:04] | I save all my caloric intake for dessert. | 我不吃高热量的食物 |
[28:09] | – I got an eyelash in my… – Oh, let me get– here. | -我的睫毛掉进 -我来帮你 来 |
[28:11] | It hurts. Get it out. Get it out. Get it out. | 很疼 帮我弄出来 快 |
[28:12] | Get out. Did you get it? | 快 拿出来了吗 |
[28:15] | – Get it, get it, get it. It hurts so much. – Got it. | -快快 拿出来 真的很疼 -好了 |
[28:21] | You know what? Why don’t I come back over there | 我到那边去好了 |
[28:24] | And show you some stuff that I’ve had published at “mode” | 给你看看我在《风尚》杂志发表的文章 |
[28:26] | And–and online? | 还有发表在网上的 |
[28:28] | Just side by side, uh, if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 就坐在一起看 |
[28:31] | It makes it easier to… | 这样能更好的 |
[28:33] | Just, it’s easier to… | 这样会更容易 |
[28:35] | Oh, this here | 这个 在这 |
[28:37] | Is a… | 这是 |
[28:41] | The problem now is that | 现在的问题是 |
[28:42] | But, here. Oh, there it is. | 在这 不 在那 |
[28:44] | Like, if you want a tailor, | 就像 如果你要找裁缝 |
[28:45] | You can go to the random woman… | 你可以随便找个女的 |
[28:49] | Marc, this trip is a total disaster. | 小马 这趟旅行糟透了 |
[28:51] | Connor checked out this morning. | 康纳今天早上来检查 |
[28:53] | And I suspect he was tipped off | 而且我怀疑是我们讨价还价的 |
[28:54] | By our bargain bounty hunter. | 赏金猎人告密了 |
[28:57] | We need a new bounty hunter. | 我们要找个新赏金猎人了 |
[28:58] | Next time, I prefer one in brown. | 下一次 我倾向于找穿棕色衣服的来 |
[29:01] | Hello, Willie. | 你好 威廉 |
[29:05] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[29:12] | Give that back to me. | 把它还给我 |
[29:13] | I just want to catch up a bit | 我只是想在你 |
[29:14] | Before you call the goon and start the blackmailing. | 叫来流氓敲诈之前行动 |
[29:17] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:19] | Don’t pretend with me. | 别跟我装 |
[29:21] | I know every move you’ve made since I left. | 我走之后你所做的我都看见了 |
[29:24] | You know, I may be a crook, | 我或许是个骗子 |
[29:26] | But my feelings for you were real. | 但我对你的感觉都是真的 |
[29:29] | And I thought you felt the same way about me. | 我认为你对我的感觉也一样 |
[29:31] | Any feelings I had for you died the day you stole from me. | 你剽窃我的成果之后 我就对你没感觉了 |
[29:34] | How could you, Connor? | 你怎么能这么做 康纳 |
[29:36] | I put my life into that magazine–everything I had. | 我把毕生精力用在那本杂志上 我的一切 |
[29:39] | And you took it. | 你带走了它 |
[29:40] | You walked off and you left me with nothing. | 你就那么走了 留下我一无所有 |
[29:42] | I didn’t really take from you. | 我没把它从你那带走 |
[29:44] | I took for you. | 我为了你才拿走 |
[29:46] | And I’d do it all again. Come away with me. | 我还会这么做的 跟我走吧 |
[29:51] | You are insane. | 你太天真了 |
[29:52] | Yeah, but I’m happy. Are you? | 对 但我很快乐 你呢 |
[29:55] | Wilhelmina, you have always lived your life a certain way. | 威廉米娜 你的生活总是一成不变 |
[29:59] | But when you’re ready to pursue another option with me… | 但如果你想和我过另一种生活 |
[30:03] | Just put it out there. | 让我知道 |
[30:04] | I’ll find you again. | 我会找到你 |
[30:06] | But not until then. | 但那之前不行 |
[30:11] | Ah, and one more thing… | 还有一点 |
[30:47] | Did we make it? I think we made it. | 成功了吗 我觉得成功了 |
[30:49] | I don’t think anybody saw us. | 我想没人看到了我们 |
[30:53] | Actually, we’re not done yet. | 事实上 我们还有件事要做 |
[30:56] | Go get the lights. | 去把灯打开 |
[31:11] | Uh… Natalie, just, um… | 娜塔莉 只是 |
[31:15] | So we’re clear. | 我们很清楚 |
[31:16] | I’m not really, uh, ready for… | 我并没真的准备好 |
[31:21] | For what? | 准备好干什么 |
[31:23] | Sex? | 做爱吗 |
[31:25] | My boyfriend o.d.’ed two months ago. | 我男朋友两个月前死了 |
[31:28] | And I didn’t have time to shower today, so you’re safe. | 我今天还没时间洗个澡 所以你不用担心 |
[31:32] | Oh. It’s fine. | 那挺好 |
[31:36] | My god, it’s cold. | 天啊 真冷 |
[31:39] | Oh. I can’t believe we did this. | 真难以相信我们这么做了 |
[31:41] | Oh, I know. | 是啊 |
[31:47] | Okay, bye. That was Marc. | 好了 拜拜 是小马打来的 |
[31:50] | I told him we’re fine, but Betty is a sloppy drunk | 我说我们很好 但贝蒂已经喝多了 |
[31:52] | And she’s being all handsy with some dude. | 还在对一个男的上下其手 |
[31:54] | He totally loves me right now. | 他现在一定爱死我了 |
[32:01] | That was when I sprouted wings | 那正是我生出翅膀 |
[32:03] | And flew directly into the sun. | 飞向太阳的时候 |
[32:16] | – Okay. Okay. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -好了 没事 -不好意思 很抱歉 |
[32:20] | I don’t know why I did that. | 我也不知道自己怎么了 |
[32:21] | Well, I do. You want to see what’s going on over there? | 我知道 你想知道那边发生了什么 |
[32:23] | – Go see what’s going on back there. – No, I don’t. | -那去看看吧 -我不是 |
[32:25] | This meeting is over. Good night. | 这次会面结束了 晚安 |
[32:27] | No. No, I’m–no, please. I-I-I promise, I… | 不 我不是 请别 我保证 |
[32:35] | I don’t know and I don’t care | 我不知道也不在乎 |
[32:36] | What is going on between the two of you, | 你们两个之间发生了什么 |
[32:38] | But what you did tonight was unforgivable. | 但你们今晚的行为不可原谅 |
[32:40] | What did we do? | 我们怎么了 |
[32:41] | Oh, that is so you, Amanda– Just playing innocent | 这真是你的风格啊 阿曼达 一边假装很无辜 |
[32:45] | While you throw yourself at the nearest billionaire. | 一边向周围的亿万富翁投怀送抱 |
[32:47] | Oh, back that projector up. | 请注意你的措词 |
[32:50] | Yeah, Betty, I don’t think that we were the ones | 贝蒂 我觉得今晚引人注目的 |
[32:52] | Drawing attention to ourselves tonight. | 不是我们俩 |
[32:53] | Oh, please, Matt. You were all over her. | 得了 马特 你迷上她了 |
[32:55] | – What, me? Me? What about you and that guy? – Ok | -什么 我吗 那你和那个男的怎么回事 -等等 |
[32:59] | Stop. | 都停 |
[33:01] | I just realized what’s been going on here. | 我刚明白过来怎么回事 |
[33:03] | You know, it is one thing to flirt with me. | 和我调情是可以 |
[33:06] | You’re a man, I’m me, it happens. | 你是男人 而我这身材 这种事经常发生 |
[33:08] | But to do it just to get back at Betty? | 但你这么做居然是为了挽回贝蒂 |
[33:11] | Nobody uses this to make that jealous. | 从来没人利用我来激起她那种型的嫉妒 |
[33:15] | I guess I was stupid to think | 我太傻了 居然以为 |
[33:18] | That you actually wanted to hear what I had to say. | 你真的想要和我谈谈 |
[33:22] | No, Amanda. I… | 不是的 阿曼达 |
[33:26] | You know, just because your date was bad doesn’t mean… | 虽然你的约会失败了 但也不能就 |
[33:27] | It wasn’t a date, matt. | 那不是约会 马特 |
[33:28] | – You have to come over here… – it was really important… | -不能就过来这边 -那是个非常重要的 |
[33:29] | Okay, all right. Into the kitchen. Here we go. | 好了 到厨房去 走吧 |
[33:33] | That was a meeting. | 那是一次会面 |
[33:35] | A very important meeting with a very important man | 和一位极其重要的人的重要会面 |
[33:39] | Who had a great story for our magazine, | 他身上有很棒的故事 能提供给我们杂志 |
[33:40] | Who you might have recognized if you worked at “mode” | 你如果在《风尚》做 你应该认得他 |
[33:43] | For any other reason but to torture me. | 要么你就想折磨我 |
[33:46] | Do you know how hard I have worked for this promotion, | 你知道我为这次升职 费了多大劲 |
[33:49] | How long I have waited? And you are ruining it. | 等了多久吗 你却毁了它 |
[33:53] | You are ruining something that means so much to me. | 你毁掉了对我意义重大的事 |
[33:56] | I know! I know I am, and I can’t help it. | 我知道的 但我难以自持 |
[34:01] | What? | 什么 |
[34:02] | You’re right, I am awful to you, | 你说的没错 我对你很不好 |
[34:04] | But… I can’t stop myself | 但 我停不下来 |
[34:07] | Because I can’t stand seeing you happy | 因为我不能看着你那么快乐 |
[34:08] | When I am in so much pain. | 而我却如此痛苦 |
[34:10] | And you–you probably can’t understand that | 你可能不明白 |
[34:13] | Because you are so… Good. | 因为你人生得意 |
[34:17] | You’re not some spoiled rich kid who can’t handle it | 你不是那种一旦失手就难以自控的 |
[34:19] | When he doesn’t get his way, | 被宠坏了的有钱小孩 |
[34:20] | But apparently… That’s who I am. | 但很显然 我却是 |
[34:25] | And the worse thing is that, with every word I say, | 但更坏的是 我知道 我说的每一个词 |
[34:27] | I know I am ruining whatever hope we had | 都在毁掉挽救我们关系的 |
[34:30] | Of fixing this relationship. | 每一丝希望 |
[34:46] | I don’t know what just happened. | 我不明白发生了什么 |
[34:49] | He told you who he is. | 他诉说了他的内心 |
[34:57] | It’s from the, uh, bodega. | 是从酒店带来的 |
[34:59] | I remembered you were waiting for dessert, | 我记得你说在等餐后甜点 |
[35:00] | But you, uh, left before you got it, so… | 但还没上 你就走了 |
[35:05] | Is that it? | 就这些吗 |
[35:06] | Look, I’ve been kind of a-a monster lately, | 我最近表现得有些残酷 |
[35:10] | And unfortunately, you were one of the people I hurt. | 你很不幸的成了我伤害到的人之一 |
[35:11] | I mean, you were nice enough to share | 我是说 你真的非常好 |
[35:14] | Your considerable wisdom with me, | 可以和我分享你的重要思想 |
[35:15] | Which I desperately need, and I disrespected you. | 我非常需要这些 我却没有尊重你 |
[35:20] | My considerable wisdom, huh? | 我的聪慧吗 |
[35:23] | What–what, too arch? | 怎么了 我说的太卑微了吗 |
[35:25] | No. | 没有 |
[35:26] | Whatever. I wish I knew half of what you know. | 不管怎么说 我希望能有你一半的想法 |
[35:28] | What I’m trying to say is… I’m sorry. | 我想说的就是 很抱歉 |
[35:33] | You’re a smart, interesting woman | 你是很聪明 又有趣的女性 |
[35:35] | And you should be treated like one. | 你也应该得到相应的对待 |
[35:41] | So I’ll– I’ll see you tomorrow. | 那么 明天见 |
[35:43] | Hey, Matt. | 等等 马特 |
[35:56] | You know what really makes me angry? | 你知道我最生气的是什么吗 |
[35:58] | I didn’t even get to say good-bye to her. | 我甚至没能和她道别 |
[36:00] | Well, who says You have to say good-bye? | 谁说一定要道别的 |
[36:02] | I mean, why do we have to give up on relationships | 我们为什么要和失去的人 |
[36:05] | With people we’ve lost? | 断绝关系呢 |
[36:06] | Why can’t we still have them, | 我们为什么不能用其他的方式 |
[36:09] | But in a different way? | 仍然拥有他们呢 |
[36:14] | Why don’t you talk to her? | 你为什么不和她说说话呢 |
[36:17] | Talk to Molly right now under the stars. | 和莫莉谈谈 就现在 在星光下 |
[36:22] | No. Come on. | 不用了吧 |
[36:24] | I’m not that guy. I don’t… I don’t do that. | 我不是那种人 我不会说 |
[36:27] | Don’t be such a dude. Come on. | 别硬撑了 说吧 |
[36:30] | No. I… I can’t do that. | 我说不出来 |
[36:32] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[36:33] | Was he always this much of a wuss when you knew him? | 你认识他时 他胆子就那么小吗 |
[36:36] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 我说 |
[36:45] | Hi, Molly. | 你好 莫莉 |
[36:48] | I’m sorry I didn’t get to say good-bye. | 很抱歉 我来不及和你道别 |
[36:58] | I think I need to stop being so angry now. | 我觉得我现在不应该再生气了 |
[37:03] | I guess I was just afraid… | 我想我只是害怕 |
[37:08] | If I wasn’t angry enough, you’d think… | 如果我不表现得很生气 你会认为 |
[37:12] | You know, I didn’t care. | 我不在意 |
[37:19] | I really need you to know that I… | 我真的想要你明白 |
[37:23] | I did care… | 我真的在意 |
[37:28] | So much. | 非常在意 |
[37:33] | I still do. | 直到现在也是 |
[37:42] | I bet she gets that. | 我想她会明白的 |
[37:48] | Yeah. | 是 |
[37:53] | Feels like she does. | 我也觉得她会明白 |
[37:59] | No. Amanda! Please don’t close the door. | 不要 阿曼达 别关门 |
[38:02] | Wow. A lot of traffic in here tonight. | 今天晚上这里真热闹啊 |
[38:04] | Amanda, I’m sorry. | 阿曼达 我很抱歉 |
[38:08] | What I said was… | 我所说的 |
[38:09] | Mean and unfair. | 太刻薄 太不公平了 |
[38:11] | Well, thank you, and just so you know, | 谢谢 我只是想告诉你 |
[38:13] | I only went out with him | 我和他出去的唯一原因就是 |
[38:14] | Because Marc said Matt was insecure about work, | 小马说马特很担心自己的工作 |
[38:17] | And it would be a really good optunity for me to… step up. | 跟他出去是我升职的大好机会 |
[38:19] | Wait, wait. Marc set you up? | 等一下 小马让你去的 |
[38:22] | Mm-hmm. | 对呀 |
[38:24] | Wait. Did he tell you to go to my father’s restaurant? | 等一下 他是不是要你去我父亲的餐馆 |
[38:26] | Yeah, he made the reservation. | 没错 他订的位子 |
[38:28] | Oh, my god. That bitch. | 我的天哪 那个贱人 |
[38:32] | Yes, what you just said. | 没错 就像你说的 |
[38:39] | Tonight after you left, Matt sort of broke down | 今天晚上你走了以后 马特都要崩溃了 |
[38:43] | And… said all this stuff about being a bad guy and… | 说什么他是个坏人之类的 |
[38:48] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[38:49] | For the first time in a long time, | 很久以来第一次 |
[38:51] | I saw… the good guy underneath, | 我又看到了那个 |
[38:54] | The guy I fell for, | 我爱上的善良的人 |
[38:55] | The one who still cares about me and… | 那个人还在意我 |
[38:58] | And now I’m stuck. | 现在我要怎么办 |
[39:00] | And I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道要怎么办 |
[39:03] | Am I right about him… | 我对他的看法是对的吗 |
[39:05] | Or should I just move on? | 或者过去的 就让他过去了 |
[39:16] | Honestly, Betty, I think it’s time you moved on. | 说实话 贝蒂 我觉得是时候放手了 |
[39:30] | So, associate features editor Suarez, | 专题编辑苏亚雷斯 |
[39:33] | How’d the big dinner go? | 晚餐进行得怎么样 |
[39:35] | Bad. Actually, really bad. | 不好 事实上 是糟透了 |
[39:36] | And to make things worse, I just found out “Elle” scored | 更糟糕的是 我刚刚发现一篇我很认真 |
[39:39] | A great story that I worked very hard to get. | 写的文章被《ELLE》给了一个差评 |
[39:42] | But please don’t pretend to feel sorry for me, marc. | 拜托别假装为我感到难过 |
[39:44] | I know exactly what you did. Uh… | 我知道你都干了什么 |
[39:46] | And you know what? We both deserved this job, | 还有 我们都能胜任这个工作 |
[39:48] | But I got it, so deal with it | 但是我得到了 请你看开点 |
[39:51] | And act your age… | 别做无聊幼稚的事 |
[39:53] | Your new age. | 成熟点 |
[40:03] | Oh, hey, Mandy. | 你好啊 曼迪 |
[40:06] | You don’t use me for your little schemes, okay? | 你不应该利用我达成你的阴谋 |
[40:09] | We use people together. | 只有我们一起利用别人 |
[40:12] | I’ll text you when I’m over it. | 等我不恨你了会给你短信的 |
[40:20] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[40:20] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[40:23] | You okay… About not finding Connor? | 没有康纳你还习惯吧 |
[40:27] | Well… What could I do? | 不然我能怎么办 |
[40:29] | You win some, you lose some. | 有得必有失 |
[40:32] | Weirdly, I won mine, | 奇怪的是我赢了 |
[40:34] | But… Nobody’s talking to me now. | 但是没有人愿意和我说话了 |
[40:39] | Well, Marc… | 这个嘛 马克 |
[40:41] | Scheming… is a lonely business. | 阴谋 是一个人的事 |
[40:48] | Are you smiling? | 你在微笑吗 |
[40:50] | Yeah, what’s that smile about? | 你在笑什么 |
[40:53] | I don’t know. I guess I just kinda feel | 不知道 也许我只是觉得 |
[40:55] | A little more alive today. | 今天更有活力了 |
[40:57] | Oh, Daniel. That’s so nice to hear. | 丹尼尔 真高兴听到你这么说 |
[40:59] | – That’s great. – And you? | -真好 -你呢 |
[41:01] | How’d your meeting go? | 你的约会怎么样 |
[41:07] | Not very good. | 不太好 |
[41:08] | I tried to… Focus on work and not deal with my feelings, | 我试着努力工作不受感情影响 |
[41:12] | And… I failed. | 但是没有成功 |
[41:15] | They came back around and bit me on the… | 它们转一圈后又回来 让我… |
[41:19] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[41:20] | Well, I better get back to it. Who knows? | 我还是回去工作吧 谁知道呢 |
[41:23] | Today might be the day it all turns around. | 也许今天事情会有所好转 |