时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Okay, no hat today then. | 好吧 那今天就不带帽子了 |
[00:15] | Ah. sorry. It was an accident. | 抱歉 那是个意外 |
[00:17] | Please. I was getting that thing | 拜托 我无论如何都不会 |
[00:19] | off her head one way or another. | 让她顶着那个玩意儿出门的 |
[00:20] | Does anyone know where my computer is? | 有人知道我的电脑在哪吗 |
[00:21] | It’s not in my bag. | 没在我包里 |
[00:22] | oh, I used it last night. I think it’s on the couch. | 我昨天晚上用了 应该在沙发上 |
[00:25] | Couch. Justin, please sit. have some breakfast. | 沙发 贾斯廷 坐下吃点早饭吧 |
[00:28] | Uh, too late. since we’ve been staying with aunt betty, | 来不及了 既然我们跟贝蒂阿姨住 |
[00:30] | It takes me a month to get to school in queens. | 我要去皇后区上学要走一个月的路 |
[00:32] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果你的心情能好一些 |
[00:33] | My big meeting with the lady gaga people is today. | 今天我要见到雷帝嘎嘎的那些人了 |
[00:37] | oh, my god! | 我的天哪 |
[00:38] | Only one more week till | 还有一周 |
[00:39] | you get to meet your favorite pop star. | 就能见到你最爱的流行明星了 |
[00:40] | Oh, my god. aunt betty, I am clinging to that. | 我的天哪 贝蒂阿姨 我都等不及了 |
[00:44] | Now I feel bad about | 现在我觉得我不应该那样 |
[00:45] | that hat. don’t worry. | 对那顶帽子了 没关系 |
[00:46] | – Bye! – bye. I love you. | -再见 -再见 爱你 |
[00:48] | – Bye! – thank you so much for doing that. | -再见 -谢谢你愿意那么做 |
[00:51] | He’s been so down lately. | 他最近心情一直都不大好 |
[00:53] | no problem. his house burnt down. | 不客气 他的房子被火烧了 |
[00:54] | That’s a lot for a kid. | 对一个孩子来说太不容易了 |
[00:56] | Where is my computer? he said couch, right? | 我的电脑在哪 他说在沙发上的吧 |
[00:58] | oh, you know what? | 噢 对了 |
[00:58] | I used it after him. | 我后来又用了一下 |
[01:00] | I was e-mailing clients to get them to come here. | 发邮件给顾客们让她们过来这里 |
[01:02] | What, you’re–you’re– you’re taking clients here? | 你要在这里做生意 |
[01:05] | Yeah! that way, I can charge manhattan prices. | 当然 这样我就能按曼哈顿的价收费了 |
[01:07] | – That’s cool, right? – yeah. whatever you need. | -棒极了 不是吗 -当然 如你所愿 |
[01:10] | Just… you know, use that hair catchy thingy. | 只是记得用那个什么把头发挡住 |
[01:12] | Old plumbing. did you find it? | 下水管道很老旧了 你找到了吗 |
[01:15] | I think I put your computer on one of the suitcases. | 我想我把你的电脑放进一个行李箱了 |
[01:17] | Check justin’s. oh, and I packed a lunch for you. | 看看贾斯廷的 我给你准备了午餐 |
[01:21] | Ah! yes! here it is. | 终于找见了 |
[01:24] | Sorry, mija. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[01:26] | We’re making life so hard for you, aren’t we? | 我们给你添了不少麻烦吧 |
[01:28] | Oh, papi, stop. come on, it’s nothing. this is fun. | 爸爸 别说了 没什么的 这样很有意思 |
[01:31] | All right, I gotta go. | 好了 我该走了 |
[01:41] | – betty! – daniel! hey! | -贝蒂 -丹尼尔 |
[01:43] | What are you doing here like that? | 你穿成那个样子在这里干吗 |
[01:47] | I, uh, you know, slept here. you know, um… | 我在这儿过夜 |
[01:51] | Amanda and I kinda have, uh, this casual thing going. | 阿曼达和我决定放轻松 |
[01:54] | No strings. no drama. | 没有牵绊 没有冲突 |
[01:56] | It’s nice. | 很不错 |
[01:57] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[01:59] | So, uh… how’s everything going over there | 你那儿事情怎么样 |
[02:02] | With your whole family? | 和你的家人 |
[02:04] | It’s… gotta be pretty rough, huh? | 不太容易 是吧 |
[02:05] | Yeah, it’s… got its challenges. | 是 有点挑战性 |
[02:07] | You know, nothing I can’t handle | 但也没什么大不了的 |
[02:09] | Till the insurance check comes in | 只要我们拿到了保险支票 |
[02:10] | And we can start to rebuild. | 就可以开始重建房子 |
[02:12] | Could we talk about this later | 我们能不能等一会儿再谈 |
[02:13] | – when you have pants on? – of course. | -等你穿上裤子 -当然 |
[02:15] | Great. | 很好 |
[02:17] | I need you to oversee the marchesa test shoot, | 我要你盯着玛切萨的试拍 |
[02:20] | Get daniel’s thoughts | 看看丹尼尔在想什么 |
[02:21] | And then bring it to me so I can do the real work. | 告诉我 然后我来拿主意 |
[02:23] | Got it. fake notes from daniel, real notes from you. | 知道了 假消息给丹尼尔 真消息给你 |
[02:27] | So w–why did we stop? did you break a heel? | 你怎么停下了 鞋跟断了吗 |
[02:30] | Did I step in your shadow again? | 我又踩到了你的影子吗 |
[02:32] | Don. | 唐 |
[02:33] | Donald jones. | 唐纳德·琼斯 |
[02:35] | Wanda? | 旺达 |
[02:37] | it that you? | 真的是你吗 |
[02:38] | Yes! | 当然 |
[02:39] | Well, it’s– it’s “wilhelmina” now. | 现在我叫威廉敏娜 |
[02:42] | – Right. of course. – hi. I’m marc st. j– | -没错 当然 -你好 我是马克… |
[02:46] | You look… terrific, | 你看起来棒极了 |
[02:48] | 25 years later. | 即使25年过去了 |
[02:50] | Uh, how long you in town for? | 你来这里为了什么 |
[02:52] | Actually, I moved here about a year ago. | 事实上我一年以前就搬来了这里 |
[02:54] | A year ago? you should’ve called me. | 一年以前 你应该给我电话的 |
[02:56] | Oh. yeah, I don’t know about that. | 我可不知道应不应该 |
[02:58] | We’re not quite the same people we were back then. | 我们现在可不是一类人了 |
[03:01] | Well, I am the same old regular guy. | 当然 我还是原来那个普通人 |
[03:05] | But you! | 但是你 |
[03:06] | You’ve gotten quite a reputation. | 你可是名声在外啊 |
[03:08] | What was it they said about you in the paper the other day? | 那天我在报纸上看到他们说你是 |
[03:09] | They called you a-a “power hungry fashion nazi.” | 残暴野心时尚纳粹 |
[03:14] | But that’s a good thing in your business though, right? uh– | 但是在你们看来这是好事 对吧 |
[03:16] | Yes, yes. we were very proud of that. i–you know, | 当然 我们为之自豪 |
[03:19] | I am still the same old wanda I used to be. | 我还是原来那个老旺达啊 |
[03:22] | Still fun, still sweet. | 幽默 可爱 |
[03:27] | this is all for show. | 那些只是为了做秀 |
[03:29] | You should–you should call me. you’ll see. | 你应该跟我联系的 你会发现的 |
[03:36] | I- I- I’ll check my schedule. | 我得查查我的日程表 |
[03:40] | Marc. | 马克 |
[03:54] | Justin! | 贾斯廷 |
[03:55] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[03:57] | Um, I need to talk to you in private. | 我得私下和你谈谈 |
[04:00] | Um, is my Aunt Betty here yet? | 我贝蒂阿姨在吗 |
[04:02] | Nope. About ten minutes away. | 不在 大概距此有10分钟的路程 |
[04:04] | Good. I have to tell you something huge, | 太好了 我得跟你说件大事 |
[04:07] | but you have to promise not to tell any of my family. Okay? | 但你得保证不告诉我的家人 好吗 |
[04:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:13] | It’s about something that I did… | 是我和表演班一个同学 |
[04:15] | with a friend from acting class. | 一起做的某件事 |
[04:21] | Yes. Yes. | 是啊 没错 |
[04:22] | Sit down, | 坐下来 |
[04:25] | take your time… | 不着急 |
[04:27] | And, um, let it out. | 然后 说出来吧 |
[04:30] | These things can be difficult. | 这些事可能很难开口 |
[04:34] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我吧 我了解 |
[04:35] | It wasn’t too long ago that yours truly | 我曾经和那个很有同情心的啦啦队教练 |
[04:37] | sat down with his sympathetic cheerleading coach | 坐下来进行过一次与此相似的谈话 |
[04:39] | and had a very similar conversation. | 真是历历在目啊 |
[04:41] | No way. You burned down your house, too? | 不可能 你也把你家房子烧了 |
[04:43] | Boy, did I. Y– I’m sorry, what? | 孩子 我也把 你说什么 |
[04:48] | I smoked a cigarette in my house, | 我在我家房子里抽了一根烟 |
[04:50] | and I think I started the fire. | 我觉得是我引起的大火 |
[04:56] | Thank you for coming over. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[04:58] | I really need to talk. | 我真需要找人倾诉 |
[05:00] | Yeah. What’s up? You’re stress cooking, | 不客气 什么事 你是因为紧张才烹饪的吧 |
[05:02] | And your shoulders are all the way up by your mustache. | 你的肩都耸到你胡子底下了 |
[05:04] | Yeah, I think I did a terrible thing. | 没错 我觉得我做了件很可怕的事 |
[05:07] | I promised Hilda I’d hire an electrician | 我向希尔达保证 我会雇个电工 |
[05:09] | to hang my classy new chandelier. | 把我的新吊灯装上 |
[05:12] | But when you hired Sal the electrician, | 但你把电工索尔叫来后 |
[05:14] | It turned out to be Sally the electrici-anna, | 你发现她其实是女电工索尔娜 |
[05:16] | And you two had a steamy love affair. | 然后你们俩就爱得昏天黑地 |
[05:18] | But little did you know sally was married, | 但你根本不知道索尔娜已经结婚了 |
[05:19] | And now her hubby’s coming to get ya. | 而她的丈夫要来找你的麻烦 |
[05:22] | No. That’s not it at all. | 不是 太不靠谱了 |
[05:23] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:24] | I totally thought that’s where you were going with that. | 因为我很确定这就是你身上发生的故事 |
[05:26] | I need more bacon. | 我得再来点儿培根 |
[05:27] | No, no, no, I never hired an electrician. | 不对 不对 我根本没雇电工 |
[05:30] | I did the wiring myself, | 我自己接的电线 |
[05:32] | And I think I may have caused our house fire. | 我觉得是我引起了大火 |
[05:36] | Uncle Papi! | 老爹啊 |
[05:50] | Okay, I need to ask you something, | 好了 我有话要问你 |
[05:51] | And you have to tell me the truth. | 你要如实回答 |
[05:53] | I’m all about the truth, all right? Ask away. | 我从来不说假话 问吧 |
[05:56] | – Did you burn down my house? – What?! | -是你把我家房子烧了吗 -什么 |
[05:59] | What the hell kind of question is that? No! | 这算是什么鬼问题 不是 |
[06:01] | I’m sorry. It was rude. | 抱歉 我问得太过分了 |
[06:03] | Did your family burn down my house? | 是你家人把我家房子烧了吗 |
[06:07] | If you’re implying what I think you’re implying… | 如果你的意思和我想的一样的话 |
[06:09] | Well, Bobby, don’t you think it is a little bit weird | 波比 你不觉得太巧合了吗 |
[06:10] | That my salon went up in flames | 就在我开玩笑说 |
[06:12] | just two days after I joked | “如果那个鬼地方着火 |
[06:14] | that the stupid place should burn down | 我就能拿到保险金了”之后两天 |
[06:16] | So I could collect the insurance? | 我的发廊就发生起火了 |
[06:17] | Listen to me, for the last time, okay? | 听着 我再说最后一次 好吗 |
[06:19] | My family is not in the mafia. | 我的家人不是黑手党的 |
[06:24] | Well, that’s not the story on the street… | 街上的说法可不是这样的 |
[06:26] | “Mobby.” | “杀手波比” |
[06:28] | I’m gonna pretend, right, | 我就假装你刚才没叫我 |
[06:30] | That you didn’t just call me “Mobby.” | “杀手波比” 好吧 |
[06:34] | And you know what else? | 还有 你知道吗 |
[06:35] | Accusing my family of something like that | 你还没见过我的家人 |
[06:37] | when you haven’t even met them yet– | 就怀疑他们会干那种事 |
[06:39] | You know, that takes a big fat set of kiwis. | 这也有点太扯了 |
[06:48] | Oh, hi. Good morning. Could you just hold this? Thanks. | 早上好 能帮我拿一下吗 谢了 |
[06:51] | Did you just get here? | 你刚到吗 |
[06:53] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么问 |
[06:54] | Amanda, it’s 11:30. | 阿曼达 已经十一点半了 |
[06:56] | Big whoop. I’m filling in at reception today. | 我就是在前台工作而已 |
[06:58] | Besides, I’m sleeping with the boss, so it’s all okay. | 而且 我都跟老板上床了 所以没关系的 |
[07:01] | Oh, how’s that going for you? | 上床的事怎么样 |
[07:02] | It is so good. The sex is great, | 很不错 做爱很爽 |
[07:04] | And he doesn’t mind if I date. | 他也不在乎我和别人约会 |
[07:06] | And I don’t mind that he’s picking out models at 1:00. | 我也不在乎他会在一点钟挑选模特 |
[07:09] | Ooh, he is? Hmm, this is fun. | 他会吗 真有意思 |
[07:22] | That’s the jackass who upstaged me at fashion week. | 这不是那个在时装周上藐视我的混蛋吗 |
[07:25] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这里做什么 |
[07:26] | Decorating my world. | 丰富我的生活 |
[07:26] | I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道为什么 |
[07:27] | There’s something that bugs the hell out of me about him. | 但他总是让我异常地不爽 |
[07:29] | Do me favor. Find out why he’s here. | 帮我个忙 查查他为什么来这里 |
[07:32] | On it. | 遵命 |
[07:38] | A recent study found | 一项调查发现 |
[07:39] | that over 50% of american women wear glasses. | 超过一半的美国女性戴眼镜 |
[07:44] | And because Lady Gaga is so well-known | 而因为嘎嘎夫人的 |
[07:46] | for heoutlandish eyewear, | 雷人眼镜很知名 |
[07:48] | We thought she would be the perfect model for “Mode’s” | 我们觉得她可以成为《风尚》 |
[07:51] | Top list of fashion forward prescription glasses. | 时尚眼镜排行榜的最佳主角 |
[07:54] | We’re calling the spread | 我们把这一篇专题叫做 |
[07:55] | “Lady Gaga’s lady goggles.” | “嘎嘎夫人的嘎嘎眼镜” |
[08:00] | No, we’re not. | 我们不会这么叫的 |
[08:02] | We’re not. | 不会的 |
[08:03] | Betty, uh, less talking, more pictures. | 贝蒂 少说话 多展示些图片 |
[08:06] | Show us the mock-ups, please. | 把小样给我们看看 |
[08:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:14] | Um, my– ugh– my dessert. | 天啊 我的甜点 |
[08:16] | My dad–he, um… | 我爸爸 他 |
[08:18] | He packed my dessert… | 他帮我装了些甜点 |
[08:20] | And it must’ve gotten wedged in my computer. | 一定是不小心滑到我的电脑里了 |
[08:23] | Um… he likes to do that. | 他总是这么做 |
[08:26] | Stop. We’re nauseated. | 够了 我们都想吐了 |
[08:30] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[08:31] | Still works. | 还能用 |
[08:32] | Yay. Uh, all right. So as you will see, | 好了 正如你们将要看到的 |
[08:34] | The angle for the spread is… | 这篇专题的视角是 |
[08:49] | What is that, and why is it singing? | 这是什么东西 怎么还在唱 |
[08:54] | I don’t know, my nephew was using my computer | 我也不知道 我外甥借了我的电脑 |
[08:58] | and this isn’t working. | 键盘还不管用了 |
[09:00] | The flan is making it sticky. | 馅饼把键都粘住了 |
[09:03] | I’m sorry. My nephew must’ve replaced my Lady Gaga file | 很抱歉 我外甥一定是用他的嘎嘎夫人文件 |
[09:07] | with his Lady Gaga file. | 把我的替换掉了 |
[09:08] | But you know what? I can run to grab my flash drive. | 但是 我可以跑去拿我的优盘 |
[09:11] | Enough! Gentlemen, let’s give Betty five minutes | 够了 先生们 我们给贝蒂5分钟 |
[09:15] | to go get her flash drive | 让她去拿优盘 |
[09:17] | so she can give it to Tracy, | 好让她交给特蕾丝 |
[09:19] | who will be taking over this account. | 由她来接手这个报道 |
[09:32] | Sorry, guys. You gotta go. | 抱歉 各位 你们得离开 |
[09:57] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:02] | Hi. need some help? | 你好 需要什么帮助 |
[10:03] | Yes. I’m Betty Suarez. | 是的 我叫贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 |
[10:05] | There was a fire at my family’s home. | 我家里着了火 |
[10:06] | I called the insurance company | 我打给保险公司 |
[10:07] | to see when the check would be coming, and they said | 问什么时候会来核查 他们说 |
[10:09] | they can’t send it until you determine the cause. | 在你们确定起因之前 他们不会派人过来 |
[10:12] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[10:12] | Here, uh, it’s right over here. Let me see. | 在这边 我来找找 |
[10:14] | Uh, Suarez? | 苏亚雷斯吗 |
[10:15] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[10:16] | Suarez. Yeah. | 苏亚雷斯 没错 |
[10:20] | Uh… oh, okay. It looks like the, uh, | 看起来 |
[10:21] | report was filed today. | 申请是今天备案的 |
[10:23] | Oh! Great! So then we’ll be getting the check soon? | 太好了 那不久就会来核查吗 |
[10:27] | I’m–i’m–i’m kidding you. This is a takeout menu. | 我在跟你开玩笑呢 这是外卖的菜单 |
[10:31] | Oh. You said your name was Betty Salami, right? | 你说你的名字是贝蒂腊肠 对吧 |
[10:35] | I, no–i have no idea if your report was filed. | 我不知道你的申请是否备案了 |
[10:37] | Oh. Well, um, can I find out? | 能查到吗 |
[10:40] | – Yeah, i-i could check. – Yeah, that’d be great. | -我可以去查 -那太好了 |
[10:42] | – I’m Jimmy, by the way. – Hi, Jimmy. | -我叫杰米 顺便说下 -嗨 杰米 |
[10:47] | Oh. It looks like your house | 看起来 你家 |
[10:48] | is on the bottom of the list. | 被排在名单的最后一个 |
[10:50] | Oh. | 哦 |
[10:52] | Well, is there any way to speed things up? | 有可能加快进度吗 |
[10:54] | Well, I’m the captain. I can make anything happen. | 我是队长 我能让一切变为可能 |
[10:57] | Really? Great! | 真的吗 太好了 |
[11:01] | I’m not the captain. | 我不是队长 |
[11:03] | You’re not the captain. | 你不是队长 |
[11:04] | But if you keep falling for my jokes, | 但是如果你继续被我笑话骗住 |
[11:06] | I might just fall for you. | 我可能会爱上你 |
[11:11] | Is there anyone else here I could talk to? | 这里还有谁 能跟我谈谈吗 |
[11:13] | All right. Come on. I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[11:15] | I’m just playing with you. | 我只是在跟你玩呢 |
[11:16] | Okay, i-i-i actually have | 其实 我 |
[11:17] | a little bit of pull around here, all right? | 在这儿能帮得上一点忙 好吧 |
[11:19] | My aunt, she’s an assistant fire inspector. | 我姨妈 她是防火督察的助理 |
[11:22] | Not falling for that one. | 这个骗不了我 |
[11:23] | Uh, no, no, no. no, for reals. | 不 不 不 真的 |
[11:25] | For reals this time, okay? | 这次是真的 |
[11:26] | I could probably get you moved | 我可能可以把你 |
[11:27] | to the top of the list. | 挪到名单的前列 |
[11:28] | Maybe, uh, I don’t know. | 或许吧 我不知道 |
[11:30] | Maybe you want to grab some dinner? | 或许你想一起吃顿晚餐 |
[11:31] | We could talk it over. | 我们可以好好商量 |
[11:34] | Um, that’s flattering, but I don’t think I can. | 真热情 但我没空 |
[11:37] | Well, okay. well, uh, maybe tomorrow then. | 好吧 那就明天吧 |
[11:40] | No, I just don’t think it’s a good idea. | 不 我只是觉得那不是个好主意 |
[11:44] | Well, all right. | 好吧 |
[11:46] | Uh, well, good luck with everything. | 一切顺利 |
[11:50] | Hope it all works out. | 但愿能找到解决之道 |
[11:56] | Trust me, Kathy, | 相信我 凯西 |
[11:57] | that hurt you more than it hurt me. | 这对你 比对我更不利 |
[11:59] | Now the only reason I am not firing you | 现在 我不炒你的唯一原因 |
[12:01] | is because you’ve finally discovered concealer. | 是因为你终于用了遮瑕笔 |
[12:04] | Now get out. | 现在出去 |
[12:07] | Wow. Someone’s showing restraint. | 哇 有人在控制自己了 |
[12:10] | See? I can be nice. | 瞧 我也可以做好人 |
[12:11] | But what does it matter? | 但这有什么用呢 |
[12:14] | People still view me | 人们还是把我看成 |
[12:15] | as a drop-dead gorgeous fashion nazi. | 极尽华美的时尚女魔头 |
[12:17] | Wow, it sounds like some of Don’s words | 听起来 唐说的话 |
[12:19] | are really sticking with you. | 真的刺激到你了 |
[12:21] | Well, Don was a great guy. | 唐是个好人 |
[12:23] | Back in the day, believe it or not, | 信不信由你 当时 |
[12:24] | being with a simple man like | 和这样一个简单的人在一起 |
[12:27] | that actually appealed to me. | 很吸引我 |
[12:28] | Willie… please don’t hit me for saying this, | 威莉 我这么说 你别打我 |
[12:30] | but your face just softened. | 但你的表情温柔多了 |
[12:32] | You still like him! | 你还喜欢他 |
[12:35] | I do. | 我是喜欢 |
[12:37] | But you heard him. He’s a regular guy. | 但你听见他说的了 他是个普通人 |
[12:39] | And I’m a monster. | 而我是个魔鬼 |
[12:42] | I’d doubt he’d even get near me. | 我怀疑他是否愿意靠近我 |
[12:44] | But he might get near Wanda. | 但他可能会靠近旺达 |
[12:47] | I mean, if you really like him, | 我是说 如果你真的喜欢他 |
[12:49] | maybe you oughta dust the old girl off, | 也许你应该拿出你曾经的一面 |
[12:51] | take her for a spin. | 来扭转局面 |
[12:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:58] | Well… | 嗯 |
[12:59] | Thanks again for lunch and all the dinners | 再次谢谢你的午餐 所有的晚餐 |
[13:02] | and the, uh, the gentleman’s facial, | 还有 男士面膜 |
[13:04] | and it’s really nice to know that I have | 真的很高兴知道 |
[13:06] | practically no pores, and that’s a good thing. | 我几乎没有毛孔 这是件好事 |
[13:09] | Well, you get that from me. | 你这是遗传我的 |
[13:12] | I have to admit, | 我必须承认 |
[13:13] | I kind of feel like I’m freeloading. | 我有点觉得 自己在占便宜 |
[13:15] | Tyler, you’re not freeloading. | 泰勒 你不是在占便宜 |
[13:18] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[13:22] | Oh, this has been the nicest week. | 这真是最美好的一周 |
[13:26] | – Now go! – Okay. | -走吧 -好 |
[13:27] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[13:31] | I am freaking. | 我太激动了 |
[13:33] | Amanda. What are you doing? | 阿曼达 你在干什么 |
[13:36] | He is your son! And he is hot! Well done. | 他是你儿子 他这么性感 干得好 |
[13:40] | – When are you gonna tell Daniel? -In time. | -你打算什么时候告诉丹尼尔 -迟早 |
[13:41] | I just want to enjoy this a little longer | 我只是想 在事情变得复杂之前 |
[13:44] | before it gets complicated. | 再享受一阵子 |
[13:45] | So is he gonna live here with us? | 他会跟我们一起住吗 |
[13:47] | I don’t know, Amanda. | 我不知道 阿曼达 |
[13:48] | Apparently he was raised | 很明显 他有 |
[13:49] | with a very strong work ethic. | 非常强的工作信念 |
[13:51] | – He won’t stay here without a job. – Weird. | -没有工作 他不会待在这儿的 -真奇怪 |
[13:54] | I know! He can be one of our in-house test models. | 我知道了 他可以当我们内部的试装模特 |
[13:57] | Oh, he’s perfect. Look at that skin. | 他太完美了 瞧瞧那皮肤 |
[14:01] | He gets that from me. | 他遗传我的 |
[14:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:11] | Are you in a good mood? | 你现在心情好吗 |
[14:13] | ‘Cause I need to ask you a favor. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[14:14] | Actually, I’m in a terrible mood. | 实际上 我心情太坏了 |
[14:16] | I’ve had a horrible day. | 我今天过得糟透了 |
[14:17] | Oh. Well, maybe this will cheer you up. | 也许这个消息会让你兴奋点 |
[14:20] | I need to use your apartment for a dinner party. | 我要借用你的公寓 办个晚餐会 |
[14:23] | Why would that cheer me up? | 这件事怎么会让我兴奋呢 |
[14:25] | I know it’s a lot to ask, but I promised Bobby | 我知道这要求过分了 但是我答应了波比 |
[14:27] | that I would get to know his family. | 去认识一下他的家人 |
[14:28] | You know, so I don’t think they’re in the mob. | 我想他们不会是一大家子的 |
[14:31] | Oh. Well, now that I know | 现在我知道 |
[14:33] | it’s for something totally reasonable… | 这是完全合理的请求了 |
[14:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:35] | But you know we’ll be out of your apartment soon. | 但是我们不久就会搬出你的公寓的 |
[14:37] | Ugh. Not unless I go out | 不 除非我跟 |
[14:38] | with the world’s most irritating fireman. | 这世上最烦人的消防员约会 |
[14:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:41] | So you go on one date with this guy, | 你跟这个家伙约会一次 |
[14:44] | and we’ll move to the top of the list? You’re going. | 我们就能排在名单前列了吗 你一定要去 |
[14:46] | No, I’m not. | 不 我才不呢 |
[14:46] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[14:48] | It’s one slice of pizza and a little over the sweater. | 只不过逢场作戏 讨好他一下罢了 |
[14:50] | Well, what, do you want us out of here or not? | 你到底想不想让我们搬走? |
[14:52] | Hilda, I’m not that kind of girl. | 希尔达 我不是那种女孩子 |
[14:54] | Hey, I’m in the shower! | 嘿 我在洗澡 |
[15:13] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[15:16] | They always come back. | 她们总会回来找我 |
[15:24] | You’re going on a date with a fireman? | 你要去和消防员约会 |
[15:31] | Betty, these are firemen. | 贝蒂 这些是消防员 |
[15:34] | This…is you. | 这…是你 |
[15:36] | Marc, maybe if you could get a date with a real fireman, | 马克 如果你有本事和真正的消防员约会 |
[15:40] | You wouldn’t need the calendar. | 你就不需要这本日历了 |
[15:42] | mean. | 讨厌 |
[15:43] | I love it! | 不过我喜欢 |
[15:45] | Besides, my fireman isn’t exactly chiseled… | 再说 我的消防员没有被火场毁容 |
[15:48] | Or hairless…or coated in oil. | 没有被烧光头发 没有一身油污 |
[15:51] | how does he fight fires then? | 那他怎么救火 |
[15:53] | Oh, I get it. he’s one of these february firemen | 我明白了 他跟这些挂历上的消防员一样 |
[15:56] | Who make pose with dogs ’cause they’re not cute enough. | 搂着小狗搔首弄姿 因为自己不够帅 |
[15:59] | I guess. I don’t even want to go on this date. | 大概吧 我都不确定是否想去约会 |
[16:02] | I’m only doing it so that my family | 我这么做只是为了… |
[16:03] | Can get back into their house quicker. | 让我的家人早点搬走 |
[16:05] | Well, if you wanna make the date | 如果你想让你的约会… |
[16:07] | Quick and painless yet effective, | 快捷有效不受罪 |
[16:08] | Then you need to implement my s.a.a.d.d. system. | 那就使用我的saad模式吧 |
[16:13] | Saadd Saad-d. | |
[16:14] | “skip appetizers and don’t drink.” | 不吃开胃菜 不喝酒 |
[16:16] | Appetizers only prolong a meal, | 开胃菜只会拖延饭局 |
[16:18] | And alcohol is a gateway to endless conversation | 酒精是长篇大论的导火索 |
[16:22] | And… other things which I’m sure you want to avoid. | 酒后乱性 我肯定你更想避免了 |
[16:26] | Mm. I do. Yes | 没错 |
[16:27] | Marc, in my office now. | 马克 来我办公室 |
[16:28] | oh. uh, wilhelmina, | 哦 威廉敏娜 |
[16:30] | I hate to ask this because I know you kicked me off | 我明白 雷神嘎嘎没我的份 |
[16:32] | The lady gaga account, but… | 可我还是想问问… |
[16:33] | Is it okay if my nephew still comes to the shoot? | 我侄子可以来看拍摄吗 |
[16:36] | Marc, tell her “no.” | 马克 告诉她”不行” |
[16:38] | No. | 不行 |
[16:38] | And throw away her bagel. | 扔了她的百吉饼 |
[16:40] | She doesn’t need it. | 她不需要 |
[16:47] | No. no, no, no, no. no. you’re smouthing again. | 不 不 不 你又嘴笑了 |
[16:49] | “smouthing”? | “嘴笑”? |
[16:49] | smiling w. it’s a very common mistake. | 用你的嘴来笑 这是通病 |
[16:52] | But if you’re going to be our new test model, | 如果你想当我们的新试装模特 |
[16:54] | You must learn to smize. | 你必须学会眼笑 |
[16:56] | Smile with my eyes? | 用我的眼睛来笑 |
[16:58] | now you’re getting it. | 看来你已经懂了 |
[17:01] | Can I confess something to you? | 我能向你坦白一件事吗 |
[17:03] | What, that you’re claire meade’s long lost son | 什么 你是克莱尔·米德的私生子 |
[17:05] | That she put up for adoption, | 她把你送去领养 |
[17:06] | And you’ve come to claim your rightful place | 你之所以来这里千里认母 |
[17:08] | Since the revelation of your true birth mother | 是因为你发现 你的生母… |
[17:09] | Rock your small town world? | 拜访了你生活的小镇 |
[17:11] | Wow. I mean, i-i was just gonna say | 我刚才只是想说 |
[17:14] | That I’m not really qualified to be a model. | 我不够资格当模特 |
[17:15] | But… yeah. how did you know? | 但 的确如此 你怎么知道的 |
[17:17] | I think I’m kinda claire’s bestie. | 我想我算是克莱尔的闺蜜吧 |
[17:22] | They don’t have girls like you in south dakota. | 南达科塔没有你这样的女孩 |
[17:25] | Oh, honey, they don’t have girls like me anywhere. | 亲爱的 哪里也找不到我这样的女孩 |
[17:29] | You’re free tonight? | 你今晚有空么 |
[17:30] | Oh. great! | 哦 太好了 |
[17:32] | Um, well, why don’t we go to remi? | 我们去雷米饭店吧 |
[17:35] | You know, they always have a table for me there and, uh… | 他们总会为我预留座位 而且… |
[17:38] | Or–or–what–you know what? | 或者 我仔细想了想 |
[17:40] | why don’t you pick the place? | 不如由你来挑地方吧 |
[17:43] | Well, you know, I’m–i’m easy-breezy. | 你知道 我很随意的 |
[17:47] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[17:48] | Easy-breezy-george-and-wheezy! | 随遇而安 随波逐流 |
[17:51] | That’s um… | 真是 呃… |
[17:52] | You know what? um… Okay | 你知道么 嗯 好的 |
[17:54] | Why don’t I send my private car to pick you up | 不如我派车来接你吧 |
[17:56] | Or… you can pick me up in… a cab, | 或者… 你来接我… 叫出租 |
[18:02] | Because that’s what people do. | 因为大家都这样 |
[18:06] | Great. | 好极了 |
[18:07] | I’ll see you later. | 一会儿见 |
[18:11] | And you thought you couldn’t be nice. | 你觉得自己有失水准 |
[18:13] | Get kathy back in here. I need to kick someone. | 把凯西叫来 我要找人发泄 |
[18:25] | So… why is he here? | 他为什么在这里 |
[18:27] | well, he is one of our test models | 他是我们的新试装模特 |
[18:30] | Wait. no, that’s impossible. | 等等 这不可能 |
[18:31] | I’m the one who hires the models. | 我才是负责聘请模特的人 |
[18:32] | oh! oh, that’s weird. | 哦 那就奇怪了 |
[18:33] | That’s a total mystery, | 这是个大谜团 |
[18:35] | Maybe one of those things we’ll never know, | 也许我们永远无法知道真相 |
[18:36] | Like what water’s made of | 比如水是什么组成的 |
[18:37] | Or who invented canned potato chips. | 比如谁发明了罐装薯片 |
[18:38] | No, really. did wilhelmina hire him? | 不见得吧 是威廉敏娜雇他的吗 |
[18:40] | No. but who cares? | 不是 谁在乎呢 |
[18:42] | I want you now and far from this location. | 我想要你 现在 远离这里 |
[18:46] | But, no, wait. okay, | 可 不 等等 |
[18:47] | So that only leaves my mother. | 那就只剩我妈了 |
[18:49] | Why would my mo– | 为什么我妈… |
[18:50] | For once, | 就一次 |
[18:51] | can we not talk about your mother when we have sex? | 做爱的时候能不能不谈你母亲 |
[18:59] | Okay, the talercios are on their way up. | 塔内其奥一家人正上楼来 |
[19:01] | Remember, no cracks about them being in the mob. | 记住 别提他们混黑手党的事 |
[19:04] | So what if they are? | 要是真的怎么办 |
[19:05] | Who am I to judge? | 我找谁说理 |
[19:07] | People do things they wish they hadn’t. | 人人都后悔做过某些事 |
[19:09] | Unforgivable things. | 不可饶恕的事 |
[19:10] | Okay, I don’t know what any of that means. | 好吧 我不懂你在说什么 |
[19:13] | ay! oh, they’re here! | 哎 他们来了! |
[19:14] | Okay, remember, tonight isall about… | 记住 今晚最重要的就是… |
[19:16] | Keeping and open minds | 理智 宽容 |
[19:18] | All–all right. I got it. | 知道 明白 |
[19:18] | Papi, get the door! | 爸爸 快去开门 |
[19:20] | Okay! | 知道了 |
[19:21] | – ready? – yes. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[19:23] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[19:24] | – Hi! – How are you? | -你好 -你好吗 |
[19:25] | Oh, we heard so much about you! | 我们听了你很多事 |
[19:27] | Mr. Suarez, how you doing? | 苏亚雷斯先生 你好吗? |
[19:28] | Oh! pleasure to meet you. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[19:30] | – Beautiful, beatiful. – Thank you. | -你很漂亮 -谢谢 |
[19:32] | Mr. suarez, my–my father Anthony. | 苏亚雷斯先生 我爸爸安托尼 |
[19:33] | Oh, ignacio. | 你好 伊格纳修 |
[19:34] | you don’t want to shake with me. | 你不会想和我握手的 |
[19:35] | I got blood on my hands. | 我手上有血 |
[19:37] | Paper cut from this damn pastry box. | 被糕点盒子划了一下 |
[19:41] | But tell ’em how worth it it was. | 就算出血也值得啊 |
[19:42] | These are the best cannolis in all of brooklyn. | 这是布鲁克林最好吃的糕点 |
[19:45] | Ooh! she’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[19:46] | I’m telling ya, we’d kill for them. | 告诉你 为了它 血拼也值得 |
[19:48] | Oh, yeah. | 说得对 |
[19:50] | Let me take your coat. | 请允许我帮你脱外套 |
[19:51] | Sure. | 谢谢 |
[20:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:03] | Hey, it’s, uh, it’s jimmy. | 嘿 是我 杰米 |
[20:05] | Look, I’m sorry. I-I can’t make it. | 对不起 我不能赶来了 |
[20:07] | There was a fire, and… I went in alone. | 有一场火灾 我 我和同事走散了 |
[20:09] | – Things got really bad. – Oh, no! | -情况很糟糕 -不会吧 |
[20:12] | Gotcha! | 骗到你了 |
[20:14] | Damn, you’re easy! | 你太容易上当了 |
[20:21] | Look, um, it’s, like, an hour wait for a table. | 听着 大概得一个小时才能等到位置 |
[20:23] | Ah, it’s no problem. | 没关系的 |
[20:24] | We’ll get some appetizers and booze at the bar. Boom! | 我们去吧台里吃点开胃菜 喝喝小酒吧 |
[20:27] | “Skip appetizers and don’t drink. Saad-d.” | “不吃开胃菜 不喝酒 小心杯具” |
[20:29] | No! | 不要 |
[20:31] | I mean… let’s just go down the street | 我是说 我们不如到街的那一头 |
[20:34] | And grab, like, a quick falafel. | 吃点 比如说 三明治 |
[20:36] | It’s, like, 10 degrees out. | 外面大概只有华氏10度 |
[20:37] | Come on, an hour with me? It’ll fly by. | 来吧 和我共度的一小时 转瞬即逝 |
[20:41] | So, Jimmy, about my house… | 那么 杰米 关于我的房子 |
[20:45] | Um, have you spoken to your aunt? | 你和你姑姑说过这事了吗 |
[20:47] | I have not had the chance yet. | 我还没找到机会呢 |
[20:49] | I will call her right after dinner, okay? | 我晚餐之后就给她打电话 好吗 |
[20:50] | – Let’s just enjoy ourselves. – Sorry. | -我们现在就尽情玩乐吧 -抱歉 |
[20:54] | – Wilhelmina. – Betty? | -威廉敏娜 -贝蒂 |
[20:56] | You two know each other? | 你们俩认识 |
[20:58] | Uh, yes. Betty is a friend from work. | 是啊 贝蒂是我工作上的朋友 |
[21:02] | What a surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[21:04] | Yeah. Uh… okay. | 是啊 好吧 |
[21:08] | We’re just gonna hang out at the bar till our table’s ready. | 我们就在吧台里坐坐 等位子 |
[21:11] | Oh, that’s too bad. We were just being seated. | 真是太糟了 我们的座位已经准备好了 |
[21:13] | Otherwise we’d have a drink with you. | 要不然我们就一起喝一杯了 |
[21:15] | Ah! Timing. | 真是不巧啊 |
[21:18] | Well, who runs this jot? | 谁是老板啊 |
[21:19] | They’re gonna make us, uh, wait in the bar for an hour, | 竟然让我们在吧台这里等一个小时 |
[21:21] | And you guys get a big comfy booth? | 而你们却能享受雅间 |
[21:23] | Jimmy. | 杰米 |
[21:24] | Well, why don’t you just join us? | 那我们不如坐一起吧 |
[21:27] | I don’t mind. She’s your friend. | 我不在乎的 她是你的朋友 |
[21:31] | She’s my friend. Yes. | 她是我的朋友 没错 |
[21:33] | Uh, Betty, join us. | 贝蒂 我们一起坐吧 |
[21:35] | I can’t think of anything more fun. | 肯定相当有趣的 |
[21:45] | Here you are. | 请慢用 |
[21:46] | Oh, the scorpion! | 蝎毒啊 |
[21:47] | Ahh. Here’s to new… | 敬老朋友 |
[21:49] | And old friends. | 还有新朋友 |
[21:51] | And… to hot babes. Right? | 还有性感尤物们 对吧 |
[21:55] | Come on, jump in! Don’t leave us hangin’. | 都来喝吧 别让我们等着了 |
[22:01] | Here’s to friends and hot babes! | 敬朋友们 还有性感尤物们 |
[22:10] | Mmm! That is so good! | 真是美味极了 |
[22:12] | Maybe we should each get our own. | 我们还是分开点餐吧 |
[22:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:15] | Oh, no. There’s a hair in the scorpion bowl. | 天哪 蝎毒碗里有根毛发 |
[22:18] | – That’s disgusting. – Are you sure? | -太恶心了 -你看清楚了吗 |
[22:19] | – He’s joking. – I’m joking. There’s no hair! | -他开玩笑的 -我开玩笑的 没毛发 |
[22:22] | There’s no hair. | 没头发的 |
[22:22] | See? She gets me. I love that. | 瞧 她了解我 我就喜欢这点 |
[22:24] | So how do you two know each other? | 那么 你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[22:28] | Oh, we go way, way, way back. | 那是很久很久以前的事了 |
[22:31] | I knew this one before she was the famous | 在她成为知名的威廉敏娜·斯莱特之前 |
[22:33] | Wilhelmina Slater. | 我就认识她了 |
[22:35] | To be honest, I- I’d be afraid to go out with that woman. | 说实话 我可不敢跟那个女人约会 |
[22:38] | I read somewhere that she put out a memo | 我读到过 她备忘录里记着 |
[22:40] | firing anyone with a visible mole. | 要炒掉所有脸上有痣的人 |
[22:45] | Well, Haters love to hate. Okay? | 斯雷特就是很雷 对吧 |
[22:50] | So tell me. You’re her buddy. | 跟我说说吧 你是她的朋友 |
[22:52] | Is she still the sweet girl I remember? | 她还是我印象中那个可爱姑娘吗 |
[22:59] | Bobby told us about the fire. It’s a terrible thing. | 波比跟我们讲火灾的事了 太可怕了 |
[23:03] | Ah, excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[23:03] | Yeah, but on the bright side, | 是啊 但换个角度看 |
[23:05] | you’re gonna be getting a big insurance check, | 你们能得到一大笔保险金了 |
[23:07] | And you can buy some really nice upgrades for your salon. | 你可以拿这钱升级一下你的发廊 |
[23:11] | I guess. But I didn’t really want upgrades. | 可能吧 但我其实不想升级 |
[23:14] | Hilda’s beaulities plus was doing just fine. | 希尔达的美容沙龙经营得很好 |
[23:17] | Yeah, but still, don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. | 没错 但不要对天上掉的馅饼吹毛求疵了 |
[23:19] | Oh, you’re right. | 说得没错 |
[23:20] | That’s interesting. Your son said “gift horse,” too. | 真巧啊 你儿子也说到”天上掉馅饼”了 |
[23:23] | I tend to look at it as the loss of my livelihood, | 我更觉得这是我事业的一大损失 |
[23:25] | But then again, I can go negative, so… | 不过话说回来 还是往好的方面想 |
[23:27] | You know, uh, Mr. S… | 你知道 S先生 |
[23:30] | I was thinking… | 我正在考虑 |
[23:31] | Oh, that looks good. | 看起来很棒 |
[23:32] | When you rebuild, | 重建房子的时候 |
[23:33] | marble floors would look great in the house. | 大理石地板会很棒的 |
[23:36] | Especially with that new crystal chandelier you got. | 尤其是配上你的水晶吊灯 |
[23:39] | Crystal? | 水晶 |
[23:40] | Ooh, very fancy. | 像童话一样 |
[23:42] | Yeah, well, it’s not really me. I’m a simple man. | 那不像是我的风格 我这人很简朴的 |
[23:46] | I may even get rid of it. | 我都想把那灯扔掉了 |
[23:47] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么呢 |
[23:49] | No way. Come on, this guy loves this chandelier. | 不可能 这家伙爱死那盏吊灯了 |
[23:52] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[23:53] | Well, listen, if you decide you wanna go with marble, | 听着 如果你打算铺大理石 |
[23:55] | You let me know. | 告诉我 |
[23:56] | I can get you a deal. | 我能帮你讨个好价格 |
[23:57] | We got family in construction. | 我们有亲戚在建筑业 |
[23:58] | Really? You have family in construction? | 真的吗 你们有亲戚在建筑业 |
[24:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:04] | I gotta get this. Excuse me. | 我得接个电话 失陪 |
[24:07] | Come here a second. | 过来一下 |
[24:09] | What happened to keeping an open mind? | 不是说要虚心点儿吗 |
[24:11] | Okay. All right, open mind. | 好吧 没问题 虚心 |
[24:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:23] | I don’t speak Italian, | 我不会说意大利语 |
[24:24] | But “morte” means “death,” right? | 不过”Morte”是”死亡”的意思吧 |
[24:26] | – Very good. – Ah, he’s talking to his brother. | -没错 -他是和他兄弟讲话呢 |
[24:29] | You ever get mad enough at someone you tell ’em, | 你难道从来没有因为太生气而对人说过 |
[24:30] | “I’m gonna kill ya”? | “我要杀了你”吗 |
[24:32] | It’s just, uh, it’s an expression. | 就是一种 一种感叹而已 |
[24:33] | No, no, you don’t understand. | 不 不 你没听明白 |
[24:35] | I’m really gonna kill you. | 我是真的要杀了你 |
[24:41] | Look, uh, you’re gonna hear what you want to hear. | 好了 我待会儿会解释给你听的 |
[24:44] | Wilhemina is so supportive of all of us. | 威廉敏娜对我们的工作都很支持 |
[24:47] | You know, if someone is having a problem, | 你知道 哪里有困难 |
[24:50] | She’s probably involved. | 哪里就有她 |
[24:52] | And if there are tears, | 哪里有眼泪 |
[24:54] | She’s there. | 哪里也有她 |
[24:57] | Well, that’s right. | 没错 |
[24:58] | Uh, just this morning, Kathy was in my office crying, | 就在今早 凯西在我办公室里哭 |
[25:01] | And I just rocked her and, | 我就抚慰了一下她 |
[25:03] | uh, gave her some makeup tips. | 给她提了一些妆容的建议 |
[25:06] | Sounds like you guys have a great time at work. | 听起来你们在公司都很愉快啊 |
[25:08] | Well, it’s not work. It’s–It really like a family. | 那不是公司 那更像是一个大家庭 |
[25:12] | Isn’t it, Betty? | 对吗 贝蒂 |
[25:13] | Right. | 对啊 |
[25:16] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[25:18] | Just yesterday, | 就昨天 |
[25:19] | I totally screwed up a pitch to lady gaga’s people. | 我把关于嘎嘎夫人的推介会给搞砸了 |
[25:23] | Another boss would’ve just taken me off the project. | 我的另一个老板干脆把我从任务里踢了出去 |
[25:25] | But Wilhelmina, she was just like, “try again, girl!” | 但是威廉敏娜却说 再试一次 |
[25:31] | That’s right, girl. try again. | 是的 再试一次 |
[25:35] | And you know what the best part is? | 你知道最好的部分是什么吗 |
[25:37] | My nephew justin, he still gets to meet Lady gaga, | 我侄子贾斯廷 他仍然可以见到嘎嘎夫人 |
[25:40] | Who he loves | 他崇拜的偶像 |
[25:41] | almost as much as he loves Wilhelmina Slater. | 就像他崇拜威廉敏娜·斯莱特一样 |
[25:44] | You know what would be such a cool thing? | 要是威廉敏娜能打电话给贾斯廷 |
[25:47] | Is if wilhelmina called justin and told him the news! | 告诉他这个消息 那会多么酷 |
[25:51] | Yeah! call him! he’ll love that. | 是啊 打给他 他会高兴坏的 |
[25:54] | Do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! | 打给他 打给他 打给他 |
[25:57] | Do it! call him! call him! call him! call him! | 打给他 打给他 打给他 |
[25:58] | Do it! do it, Willie! do it, Willie! do it, Willie! | 威莉打给他呀 威莉打给他 |
[25:59] | Call him… sorry. | 打呀打给他 对不起 |
[26:04] | Uh, hello? It’s Wilhelmina Slater. | 你好 我是威廉敏娜·斯莱特 |
[26:06] | oh my god! Hi. | 噢 上帝 嗨 |
[26:08] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[26:09] | Be at “Mode” Tuesday at 4:00 | 礼拜二下午4点来<风尚> |
[26:11] | – Because you are going to meet lady gaga. – Shut up! | -因为你将见到雷帝嘎嘎 -不是吧 |
[26:16] | Oh, my god. Thank you so, so much, Wilhelmina. | 上帝 太谢谢你了 威廉敏娜 |
[26:19] | Uh, nice talking to you! | 很高兴跟你说话 |
[26:21] | ooh, she seems really excited. | 她看上去很兴奋 |
[26:23] | Thanks, Wils. | 谢谢 威 |
[26:25] | Uh, Betty, why don’t we go, um, | 贝蒂 要不要一起去 |
[26:27] | powder our noses? | 补补妆 |
[26:34] | Damn, hilda. you know, you’re not even trying. | 妈的 希尔达 你都没有努力 |
[26:35] | Well, I’m sorry,but… | 对不起 但是 |
[26:36] | But every time one of them opens their mouth, | 但每次他们一张开嘴 |
[26:38] | dead body falls out. | 就有尸体从嘴里蹦出来 |
[26:40] | Hey, that’s not funny. come on. | 拜托 这不有趣 |
[26:41] | You know, they heard rumors about you back in the day. | 你知道它们也听到关于你的一些传言 |
[26:43] | oh, please. | 拜托 |
[26:43] | What rumors? | 什么传言 |
[26:47] | You know, rumors, like… maybe you’re not the kind of girl | 传言像 也许你不是那个 |
[26:49] | that their son should be going out with. | 他们儿子应该约会的人 |
[26:51] | But at least they came here with an open mind. | 但至少他们是不带偏见地来的 |
[26:53] | Are you telling me that they’re here to decide | 你是说他们来 |
[26:55] | whether or not I’m a slut? | 就为了看看我是不是风流寡妇 |
[26:56] | Jeez. | 上帝 |
[27:01] | Wilhelmina, I’m sorry. | 对不起 威廉敏娜 |
[27:03] | You don’t haveo give me back the project. | 你不需要把那个项目还给我 |
[27:05] | It’s just that my nephew really wants to meet Lady– | 只是我的侄子真的很想见夫人 |
[27:08] | Oh, stop apologizing, Betty. playing the Gaga card | 不用道歉 贝蒂 用嘎嘎来达成目的 |
[27:11] | might’ve been the first time I’ve ever respected you. | 让我第一次那么尊重你 |
[27:13] | Really? | 真的 |
[27:15] | Now it’s time for you | 是时候让你 |
[27:16] | and your chubby municipal worker to be on your way. | 和那胖胖的公务员撤了 |
[27:20] | Right. | 好的 |
[27:21] | Um, I’ll make up an excuse, and we’ll go. | 我会回去找个借口就走 |
[27:24] | Not that I’m gonna lose any sleep over it, | 不是因为我会失去一起睡的人 |
[27:26] | But I’m surprised at your choice of boyfriends. | 但是我很惊讶于你的择偶标准 |
[27:28] | I would think that even you could do better than that. | 我认为就算是你也可以找到更好的 |
[27:31] | Oh, he’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男朋友 |
[27:32] | I just need him to get my family’s inspection moved up. | 我只是需要他帮忙尽快核实我家火灾诱引 |
[27:36] | Betty Suarez | 贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 |
[27:39] | Using a man to get what she wants? | 用一个男人来达到目的 |
[27:42] | You are full of surprises tonight. | 你今晚真是充满惊喜 |
[27:44] | No. it’s not like that. | 不 不是那样的 |
[27:46] | I– | 我 |
[27:47] | There are extenuating circumstances. | 这是情有可原 |
[27:49] | This isn’t… really me. | 这不是真我 |
[27:51] | And yet here you are. | 这就是你 |
[27:54] | Girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do. | 女生的天性使然 |
[27:59] | Right? | 是吧 |
[28:06] | I mean, it’s just weird. Why is my mom hiring models? | 这真奇怪 为什么我妈妈在聘请模特 |
[28:10] | Everybody knows that’s my job. | 每个人都知道那是我的工作 |
[28:12] | And why that guy? I mean, he’s not even that good-looking. | 还有为什么是那个人 他长得又不帅 |
[28:14] | Okay, first of all, he’s crazy hot. and second… | 第一 他超帅 第二… |
[28:17] | If you’re actually done with your rant, | 要是你结束了你的激昂演说 |
[28:19] | I think I might have your answer right here. | 我认为也许我这里有你要的答案 |
[28:23] | It’s only February, | 虽然现在才二月 |
[28:24] | but it’s already December for Claire Meade– | 但对克莱尔.米德来说已经是十月 |
[28:26] | May/December, that is. | 五月和十月 是的 |
[28:28] | The menopausal Meade matriarch has been spotted | 更年期的米德街头演出家被人撞到 |
[28:30] | Canoodling over noodles with an age-inappropriate hottie. | 跟一个年轻的不可思议的帅哥单独吃面 |
[28:36] | And we don’t think his palm | 我们不认为他的手掌 |
[28:37] | is the only thing she’s been greasing. | 是她唯一摩挲的地方 |
[28:41] | you have got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[28:42] | I know! | 就是 |
[28:44] | How does he eat pasta and still look like that? | 他怎么能吃意大利面还那么帅 |
[28:51] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[28:55] | You know what? I already know. | 我已经知道了 |
[28:57] | I’m just waiting to talk to Mrs. meade. | 我只是在等米德夫人 |
[28:59] | If you think I’m gonna stand by | 要是你认为我将会站到一边 |
[29:01] | watch you take advantage of my mother, | 看着你占我妈妈便宜 |
[29:02] | you don’t know me. | 你就太不了解我了 |
[29:03] | You–you got it all wrong, man. | 你 你误会了 |
[29:05] | I don’t think so. | 我不认为是这样 |
[29:07] | I think it’s time for you to leave, man. | 我认为你应该走了 |
[29:09] | – Okay, you–you need to calm down. – Or what? huh? | -你需要冷静 -否则 |
[29:12] | You gonna calm me down? get up! | 你帮我冷静 起来 |
[29:14] | I don’t want you ever around my mother! | 我不想你再在我妈妈身边出现 |
[29:18] | what the hell is going on?! | 这是怎么了 |
[29:21] | This guy is playing you! | 这个人在玩你 |
[29:23] | He’s only interested in his career and leeching off of you! | 他只是对他的事业感兴趣而偷偷溜到你身边 |
[29:26] | Daniel, stop. you don’t know what you’re talking about. | 丹尼尔 停下 你不知道你在说些什么 |
[29:28] | oh, yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[29:28] | Everyone has seen you together. It’s embarrassing! | 每个人都看到你们在一起 这很丢脸 |
[29:31] | But it stops right now. | 但现在这一切该结束了 |
[29:33] | Are you gonna tell him, or should i? | 你要告诉他 还是我说 |
[29:35] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[29:36] | – Tyler is not who you think he is. – Well, who is he then? | -泰勒不是你想的那样 -他究竟是谁 |
[29:42] | He’s your brother. | 他是你亲兄弟 |
[29:50] | Well, I hate to cut this thing short, | 我不想那么快走 |
[29:53] | But I did promise my dad | 但是我答应爸爸 |
[29:54] | that we’d be home in time for dessert. | 我们会回家吃甜品 |
[29:56] | He’s dying to meet one of america’s heroes. | 他一直想见见那些美国英雄 |
[29:58] | I get that all the time. | 我一直都想 |
[29:59] | – Shall we? – hey, you know what? I got an idea. | -走吗 -我有个主意 |
[30:01] | Why don’t you guys come with us? we can, uh, | 你们为什么不加入我们 |
[30:02] | We can get some dessert, we can get a couple of pictures | 我们可以吃吃甜品 跟她爸爸照照像 |
[30:05] | – of the old man, and then… karaoke. – no, Jimmy. | -然后 卡拉OK – 不 杰米 |
[30:09] | Come on. they don’t– they don’t want to. | 拜托 他们不想 |
[30:10] | – You know what? that sounds like fun. – What?! | -听上去很有趣 -不是吧 |
[30:14] | What? | 什么 |
[30:14] | Obviously, she doesn’t want to be alone with this guy. | 明显 她不想跟他单独在一块 |
[30:15] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[30:17] | Let’s just go back to her house for a little while. | 就去她家坐一下 |
[30:19] | ’cause we’re having fun. | 因为会有趣 |
[30:20] | Come on, she’s your friend. | 拜托 她是你朋友 |
[30:21] | No! Betty Suarez is not my friend, | 不 贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 不是我朋友 |
[30:24] | And I’m not going back to | 而且我不去什么 |
[30:26] | some tenement mud hut in little mexico! | 在墨西哥区的廉租房 |
[30:27] | I live in chelsea. | 我可是住在切尔西 |
[30:29] | Don, I can’t take it anymore! | 唐 我受不了了 |
[30:31] | I’m a bitch! I’m a stone-cold bitch. | 我是个泼妇 是个石头般冷酷的泼妇 |
[30:35] | My favorite mome of the day | 我一天最高兴的时候 |
[30:36] | is throwing out my breakfast muffin | 就是把我的早餐松饼 |
[30:38] | in front of a homeless person. | 丢到一个无家可归人面前 |
[30:40] | Anyone who has a mole is an idiot! | 任何有胎记的人都是傻瓜 |
[30:42] | And everything you’ve read about me is true, | 而且你知道的关于我的消息都是真的 |
[30:44] | Or might as well be true. | 或是接近真实 |
[30:45] | And as long as we’re being honest, | 既然我们都说开了 |
[30:47] | I’m starting to remember why I really liked you– | 我开始记起来我为什么喜欢你 |
[30:50] | The amazing sex. | 那无以伦比的床上时光 |
[30:51] | so if you want to do that again, fine. | 你要是想再来一次 没问题 |
[30:53] | But this time, I’m on top. | 但这一次 我要在上面 |
[30:57] | I’m good with that. | 我可以接受 |
[31:07] | Now all I’m saying is, your boss seems kind of psycho, | 我现在要总结 你老板是个神经 |
[31:09] | which I did not see coming. | 虽然她还没发作 |
[31:11] | I’m a pretty good judge of character. | 我看人很准 |
[31:13] | Like, i, uh, I knew right away that you were the girl for me. | 比如 我早知道你适合我 |
[31:15] | – I usually like blondes! – you know what? | -我一般喜欢金发美女 -知道吗 |
[31:18] | I’m not usually the one to be defending Wilhelmina Slater, | 我一般不去做反抗威廉敏娜的人 |
[31:21] | but at least she was being honest. | 但至少她诚实 |
[31:23] | I mean, isn’t that better than what we’re doing? | 比我俩现在这样强多了 |
[31:26] | what do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[31:28] | Us on this date? | 我们的这次约会 |
[31:30] | I mean, I’m only here | 我来只是为了 |
[31:31] | so that you can help move my family’s name up the list. | 你能帮着把我们家的名单往前移 |
[31:33] | wait a minute. | 等等 |
[31:34] | You’re using me? | 你在利用我吗 |
[31:35] | That’s awful. I thought you liked me. | 真失望 我以为你喜欢我 |
[31:37] | Jimmy, come on. I mean, you basically said | 杰米 拜托 你只是说过 |
[31:41] | that if I went out with you, you would help. | 如果我跟你出去 你就帮忙 |
[31:43] | I would never say that. | 我可没那么说 |
[31:44] | You kind of did. | 你确实说了 |
[31:46] | You were all like, “oh, my aunt’s a fire inspector,” | 你曾说 “我姑姑是个防火督察” |
[31:49] | and then you got all wink-y and–and… | 接着你就来劲儿了… |
[31:52] | – I mean, what was that? – that is my thing. | -那是什么呢 -我喜欢那样 |
[31:54] | It’s charming! | 这是我的魅力 |
[31:56] | You know what? I am America’s freaking hero. | 知道吗 我是美国的救火英雄 |
[31:58] | – I don’t need any of that crap to get a date! – Jimmy– | -我不需要通过这种方式来约会 -杰米 |
[32:00] | Forget it! I’m not taking you back! | 忘了吧 我不会带你回去的 |
[32:03] | And your family is going to the bottom of the list! | 你家的名字会排到最后面 |
[32:11] | But this doesn’t make any sense. | 这没有道理啊 |
[32:12] | – Why didn’t you ever tell me? – It was a long time ago. | -你干嘛不告诉我 -时间太久了 |
[32:15] | You were too young to understand. | 你太小 不懂 |
[32:17] | but you told us you were in rehab! | 但你跟我们说你在戒毒 |
[32:19] | Mom, you went away for a year! | 妈 你出去了一年 |
[32:21] | I did the best I could under the circumstances. | 我在那种情况下已经尽力了 |
[32:24] | Okay. so who’s the father, huh? | 好 那谁是他父亲 |
[32:26] | Obviously, it’s not dad. | 很显然 不是我爸爸 |
[32:29] | Don’t tell me it was Hartley. | 别告诉我说是哈特利 |
[32:33] | You had a kid with him? | 你跟他生了个孩子 |
[32:39] | I don’t believe this. | 简直难以置信 |
[32:40] | Daniel, Daniel, please. | 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 求你了 |
[32:42] | No, no. I spent my whole life thinking you were the victim. | 不 不 我以前一直以为你是受害者 |
[32:46] | My relationship with dad was crap | 就因为站在你这边 |
[32:48] | because I always sided with you. | 我跟爸爸关系很僵 |
[32:50] | I never thought for a second | 我从没细细想过 |
[32:53] | that you were just as screwed up as he was. | 你会跟他一样混账 |
[33:03] | This doesn’t sound like you, Justin. | 真不像是你说的话 贾斯廷 |
[33:05] | – Why were you smoking? – Look, I was only doing it | -你为什么抽烟 -我那么做只是为了 |
[33:07] | to impress someone in my acting class, though. | 表演班上的某人注意到自己 |
[33:12] | Someone I like. | 某个我喜欢的人 |
[33:17] | So we’re here again. | 那我们再谈谈 |
[33:21] | So you like someone. | 看来你喜欢某人 |
[33:26] | Well, tell me about them. | 跟我说说他们 |
[33:27] | What is… their name? | 他们的名字 |
[33:32] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[33:36] | Lily. cool. | 莉莉 好 |
[33:40] | – Everybody okay? – We’re full. | -大家吃好了吗 -我们都吃饱了 |
[33:42] | Are you done with your puttanesca? | 您吃完烟花女面了吗 |
[33:44] | Oh, honey, this is not puttanesca. | 宝贝 这可不仅仅是烟花女面 |
[33:47] | Oh. well, apparently it is when I serve it. | 我端出来的时候可明摆着就是 |
[33:49] | I mean, it is italian for “whore sauce,” right? | 意大利的妓女面 对吗 |
[33:52] | – Hilda! – No, we’re not gonna go there, please. | -希尔达 -不 我们可不准备聊这个 |
[33:53] | Bobby, what is she talking about? | 波比 她说什么 |
[33:54] | I will tell you what I am talking about. | 我要告诉你我的话 |
[33:56] | You got some nerve, | 你太神经质 |
[33:57] | coming here to find out what kind of person I am | 跑来就为了解我是什么样的人 |
[33:59] | when you and your mafia family burned down my salon! | 你和你的黑手党家族烧了我的发廊 |
[34:02] | Wait a minute! | 等等 |
[34:03] | What, you think we burned down your salon? | 啥 你认为是我们烧了你的发廊 |
[34:05] | Tony, get the coats. | 托尼 拿衣服 |
[34:06] | We’re out of here, you understand? | 我们要走了 |
[34:07] | – Hi, I’m betty. – Hey, no one’s going anywhere, all right? | -好 我是贝蒂 -谁都不走 好吗 |
[34:09] | I am out of here. Hello. | 我要走了 你好 |
[34:10] | Uh, uh, hilda doesn’t think you burned down her salon. | 希尔达没有认为我们烧发廊 |
[34:12] | Oh, you’re right. I’m sorry. maybe you hired someone. | 你是对的 对不起 也许是你雇人干的 |
[34:14] | I don’t know how these things work! what?! | 我不知道是怎么回事 什么 |
[34:16] | Hilda, please | 希尔达 拜托 |
[34:17] | What is going on? Why is everyone yelling? | 怎么了 为什么大家在喊 |
[34:19] | Tony, the coats! | 托尼 外套 |
[34:20] | I’ll get the coats. | 我去拿外套 |
[34:22] | We make it a point not to stay in places | 重要的是我们得待在 |
[34:23] | where people think we’re in the mob. | 没人认为我们是暴民的地方 |
[34:26] | Not that that happens that often. | 那事不是你想的 |
[34:28] | No! okay… what, “no”? | 不 好了 什么 不 |
[34:29] | We’re gonna figure out a way for everybody to get along. | 我们要想办法让大家和睦相处 |
[34:31] | That is not gonna happen! | 不可能的事 |
[34:33] | Well, it has to, ma! this is the woman | 必须的事 妈 这个女人 |
[34:34] | – I want to spend my life with. – Oh, my god! | -是我要过一辈子的女人 -我的天 |
[34:36] | All right, wait, wait, wait, wait. I got something to say. | 好了 等等 让我说说 |
[34:38] | I think bobby is talking. | 我觉得波比在说着 |
[34:40] | – I started the fire. – What? | -我引起的火灾 -什么 |
[34:42] | What? I told you guys I’d hire an electrician for the dimmer. | 我告诉过你们 我雇了个电工装变光器 |
[34:47] | I did it myself. | 其实是我自己装的 |
[34:49] | Papi! you could’ve hurt yourself! | 爸爸 你会伤到自己的 |
[34:51] | Forget that! he hurt my business because you had to get | 算了吧 他毁了我的事业就因为你 |
[34:53] | All highfalutin with your fancy chandelier! | 对自己的装灯技术太自信 |
[34:55] | No, mom, stop! stop! | 不 妈 别说了 |
[34:56] | It’s not grandpa’s fault because… | 那不是外公的错 是因为 |
[34:59] | I started the fire. | 我引起的火灾 |
[35:01] | What? Justin, what do you mean? | 什么 贾斯廷 你说什么 |
[35:05] | Well, I was smoking and– | 我当时在抽烟 然后 |
[35:08] | You were what-ing?! | 你在干吗 |
[35:10] | Well, at least our family doesn’t smoke. | 至少我们家族不抽烟 |
[35:12] | Do you have any idea what you have put us through?! | 你知道你对大家做了什么吗 |
[35:15] | That’s it. you’re grounded until you’re dead. you know, | 够了 你到死都没面子了 |
[35:18] | If you want to shave some years off of it, keep smoking! | 如果你想缩短时日 继续抽吧 |
[35:20] | At least now we know that it wasn’t my family. | 至少现在我们知道不关我们家的事了 |
[35:22] | We don’t know anything about your family! | 我们知道你家个鸟事啊 |
[35:25] | Okay! Please, everyone, stop! | 好了 拜托 大家别吵了 |
[35:29] | It doesn’t matter who started the fire. | 谁引起的火灾不重要了 |
[35:31] | What’s important is that | 重要的是 |
[35:32] | we don’t start turning against each other. | 我们不能再向自己人开火了 |
[35:35] | We might have to be here a very long time, | 我们可能得在这里待很长一段时间 |
[35:37] | So we need to find a way to make it work | 所以我们得想尽办法 |
[35:38] | without ruining projects or spitting on hats, | 避免破坏计划或者吐到帽子上 |
[35:41] | and showers beg taken at all hours of the day. | 淋浴得整天开着了 |
[35:45] | Who cares if it was faulty wiring or smoking or the mob? | 管它什么线路搭错 抽烟或者黑社会呢 |
[35:49] | No disrespect. | 不是冒犯您 |
[35:51] | – We just have to get through this. – It was a curling iron. | -我们得挺过去 -是个卷发器 |
[35:54] | Oh, who’s this guy? | 他是谁 |
[35:55] | Jimmy, what? what are you doing here? | 杰米 你说什么 你来干嘛 |
[35:58] | I was acting like a d-bag. | 我就像你的跟屁虫一样 |
[36:01] | And you were right. I did want to go out with you. | 你说得对 我确实想和你约会 |
[36:02] | That’s why I didn’t tell you | 那就是为什么我昨天没告诉你 |
[36:04] | that they did the inspection yesterday. | 他们已经做过排查了 |
[36:06] | So… yeah. uh, someone left a curling iron on oh! so! | 对 某人留了个卷发器在 |
[36:10] | It was you. hmm? | 是你 |
[36:16] | Nuh-unh! I didn’t even have clients that day! | 不 我那天一个客人都没有 |
[36:20] | Besides, I prefer velcro rollers. | 另外 我更喜欢维克罗卷发器 |
[36:24] | Wait. Aunt betty… | 等等 贝蒂姨妈 |
[36:26] | You had a curl in your hair the day of the fire. | 着火那天你卷过头发了 |
[36:29] | What? | 什么 |
[36:35] | If I put in two curls, | 如果我来两道卷 |
[36:36] | It’ll ally frame my face. | 就可以修饰脸庞 |
[36:38] | But one curl makes more of a statement. | 但一道卷更有精神 |
[36:40] | One or two? | 一道还是两道 |
[36:42] | One or two? | 一道还是两道 |
[36:44] | Betty, get in here! | 贝蒂 进来下 |
[36:49] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[36:52] | It was me. | 是我干的 |
[36:56] | Mija, it was an accident. | 女儿 这是个意外 |
[36:58] | You have to stop beating yourself up. | 你不要自责了 |
[37:03] | I feel like a terrible person. | 我觉得自己是个坏人 |
[37:05] | Ugh, don’t worry. I’m coming up with a list | 没关系 我会列张单子 |
[37:07] | Of things you could do to make it up to us. | 你可以买东西补偿我们 |
[37:09] | Smokers don’t get to make jokes or lists. | 抽烟者没机会列单子 |
[37:13] | It’s just… | 但是 |
[37:14] | For the last two days, all I’ve been doing | 过去的两天 我做了很多事 |
[37:17] | Is trying to get you guys out of my apartment. | 就为了把你们赶出我的房子 |
[37:20] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[37:21] | I even went on a date with that annoying fire– | 我甚至还和那嚷嚷不停的消防员约会来着 |
[37:24] | Hey, watch what you say, you little firebug. | 注意你的言辞 你这放火虫 |
[37:26] | – I might not take you out again. – you should probably go. | -小心我以后不救你了 -你该走了 |
[37:33] | Leave the ladle. | 别管勺子了 |
[37:47] | Hey, amanda, it’s me. | 阿曼达 是我 |
[37:49] | Look, I really, uh, need to see you tonight. | 我今天很想见你 |
[37:52] | Can–can I come over? | 我可以过来吗 |
[37:54] | Uh, daniel, I wish you could, but, um, | 丹尼尔 很希望你能来 但是 |
[37:56] | I’m kind of busy right now. | 我现在有点忙 |
[37:57] | – Can I call you later when I get home? – no. | -我回家了再打给你吧 -不用了 |
[38:01] | No, no, don’t– don’t worry about it. | 不用了 别管了 |
[38:03] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:04] | No, no, it’s fine. | 当然 没事的 |
[38:05] | I’ll just, um, you know, see you tomorrow. | 我… 那明天见吧 |
[38:11] | How can you even talk to that guy? | 你怎么还能和他说话 |
[38:13] | Okay, you had a bad moment with him, | 你和他之前有过结 |
[38:15] | But daniel is really great. | 不过丹尼尔人不错的 |
[38:17] | Well… thanks for not ditching me tonight. | 谢谢你 今晚没放我鸽子 |
[38:22] | I could really use a friend. | 幸好有个朋友能倾诉 |
[38:24] | Well, you’ve got one. | 荣幸之极 |
[38:30] | Mrs. talerio, I just want to say one more time | 塔内其奥太太 我想再强调一次 |
[38:32] | – How sorry I am. – it’s all right, honey. | -真的很抱歉 -没关系 亲爱的 |
[38:35] | You forget about what we said to you, | 你忘记我们说的 |
[38:37] | And we’ll forget about what you said to us. | 我们也忘记你说的 |
[38:39] | – And we’ll start fresh, okay? – all right. okay. | -我们重新开始 如何 -好啊 |
[38:42] | Dina, come on, let’s go. they want to make out already. | 迪娜 走了 他俩要亲热亲热了 |
[38:45] | I love yous guys. | 我爱你们 |
[38:46] | All right, good night. get home safe! | 祝你们晚安 慢走 |
[38:54] | I’m glad that worked out. | 很高兴一切顺利 |
[38:55] | Oh, yeah? yeah. why | 是吗 知道为什么 |
[38:58] | because you want to spend the rest of your life with me? | 因为你将与我共渡余生 |
[39:01] | Aw, come on. | 拜托 |
[39:02] | I was just saying that to calm everybody down. | 我只是为了让大家冷静下来 |
[39:04] | It’s nothing. | 乱说的 |
[39:08] | What? | 什么 |
[39:09] | You know what, talericio? forget it. | 你听着 塔内其奥 算了吧 |
[39:11] | – Come on. – no. | -别这样 -不 |
[39:12] | I know that you’re not | 我知道你不是那种 |
[39:14] | The flower and candy type of guy, but… | 送花点烛光的浪漫绅士 但 |
[39:18] | If there ever comes a day, you better do it right. | 但那天来临之时 你该把握好机会 |
[39:23] | Hey, hilda. | 希尔达 |
[39:24] | Hilda, wait. | 希尔达 等等 |
[39:29] | I’ve been carrying this around a couple of weeks. | 这玩意儿我带身上好几周了 |
[39:32] | Oh, my god. | 哦 老天啊 |
[39:38] | You know, I figure, we get through a night like tonight, | 我觉得 今晚我们都能熬过的话 |
[39:40] | We can get through anything, right? | 以后肯定风雨无阻 |
[39:46] | I lost you a long time ago. | 我曾经失去过你 |
[39:49] | I won’t let that happen again. | 但我不会再让那发生了 |
[39:53] | So, yes, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 所以 我想与你共度此生 |
[39:58] | Hilda suarez, I love you. | 希尔达·苏亚雷斯 我爱你 |
[40:03] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[40:06] | You did it right. | 你找准机会啦 |
[40:09] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[40:28] | Well, the good thing is that | 但好的方面是 |
[40:29] | We’ll get the insurance check soon, | 我们很快就能拿到保金 |
[40:31] | – And you’ll get your apartment back. – oh, come on, papi. | -然后你就能拿回你的公寓了 -拜托 老爸 |
[40:34] | This has been really fun, | 其实也挺好玩的 |
[40:35] | Like a slumber party that never ends. | 就像是个无止境地睡衣聚会 |
[40:42] | Hilda… | 希尔达 |
[40:44] | I want you to know that I’m going to help you | 我要告诉你 无论付出什么代价 |
[40:46] | Repair your salon, no matter what it takes. | 我一定会帮你重建你的发廊 |
[40:49] | – Aw, don’t worry about it. it’s no biggie. – no biggie? | -别担心了 小事一桩 -小事一桩 |
[40:54] | Who cares about the salon? | 管什么发廊啊 |
[40:56] | When I’m engaged! | 我订婚啦 |
[40:59] | Oh, my god! oh, my god! | 我的天啊 我的神啊 |
[41:03] | Really? just now? | 真的吗 就刚才吗 |
[41:05] | Hey! welcome to the family. | 欢迎加入大家庭 |