时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:22] | On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, | 1989年10月1日12点 |
[02:26] | 43 women around the world gave birth. | 全球有43名女性产子 |
[02:29] | This was unusual only in the fact | 这之所以不寻常 |
[02:31] | that none of these women | 是因为这些女人 |
[02:32] | had been pregnant when the day first began. | 在这一天开始时都还没怀孕 |
[02:36] | Sir Reginald Hargreeves, | 雷吉纳德·哈格鲁弗斯爵士 |
[02:38] | eccentric billionaire and adventurer, | 怪异的亿万富翁和冒险家 |
[02:41] | resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible. | 决心尽可能多地找到并领养这些孩子 |
[02:45] | Extraordinary! | 非凡 |
[02:51] | How much do you want for it? | 你想卖多少钱 |
[04:49] | 1号 “路瑟” | |
[05:10] | Show me where the safe is, or your family’s dead! | 告诉我保险箱在哪 否则你们全家都得死 |
[05:13] | Where’s the safe? | 保险箱在哪 |
[05:14] | Just leave us alone! | 放过我们吧 |
[05:16] | …little bit of rain potentially, later in the week. | …本周晚些时候 可能会有少量降雨 |
[05:24] | 2号 “狄戈” | |
[05:28] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[05:48] | Over here, over here! | 看这边 看这边 |
[05:48] | 3号 “艾莉森” | |
[06:00] | There’s our sweetheart, Allison! | 我们的甜心来了 艾莉森 |
[06:10] | You’re perfect! | 你真完美 |
[06:17] | 4号 “克劳斯” | |
[06:20] | You, stay strong. | 你 挺住哦 |
[06:22] | I believe in you. Okay? | 我相信你 好吗 |
[06:24] | You, not so much. | 你就算了 |
[06:27] | Bye, Klaus. | 再见 克劳斯 |
[06:35] | We’ll see you soon, Klaus. | 很快再见 克劳斯 |
[06:40] | Stay sober. | 保持戒瘾 |
[07:10] | Incoming transmission. | 信号输入 |
[07:34] | Your family is safe now. | 没事了 |
[07:43] | We’re going now live to a breaking story. | 现在直播突发新闻 |
[07:48] | – One more! – Allison, here! | -再来一张 -艾莉森 看这里 |
[07:53] | Al– Allison, Allison! | 艾莉森 艾莉森 |
[07:55] | – Allison! – Allison! Have you heard the news? | -艾莉森 -艾莉森 你听到新闻了吗 |
[07:58] | When was the last time you saw your father? | 你上次见你父亲是什么时候 |
[08:00] | Have you heard from your brothers? | 你的兄弟们联系你了吗 |
[08:04] | Allison, will you wear Valentino to the funeral? | 艾莉森 你会穿华伦天奴去参加葬礼吗 |
[08:48] | Moments ago, | 就在刚刚 |
[08:49] | police reported the death of the world’s most eccentric | 警方报告了全世界最古怪的 |
[08:51] | and reclusive billionaire. | 隐士亿万富翁之死 |
[09:14] | 7号 “范娅” | |
[09:43] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[11:54] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[12:00] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[12:04] | Vanya? | 范娅 |
[12:06] | You’re actually here. | 你真来了 |
[12:10] | – Hey, Allison. – Hey, sis. | -艾莉森 -妹妹 |
[12:24] | What is she doing here? | 她来干什么 |
[12:25] | You don’t belong here. Not after what you did. | 你做了那种事 不配来这里 |
[12:27] | You’re seriously gonna do this today? | 你确定要今天说这些吗 |
[12:31] | Way to dress for the occasion, by the way. | 说起来 你穿得还真得体 |
[12:33] | At least I’m wearing black. | 至少我穿了黑衣 |
[12:37] | You know what? I– Maybe he’s right. | 知道吗 或许他是对的 |
[12:39] | – And I shouldn’t– – Forget about him. | -我不该… -别管他 |
[12:42] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[13:21] | I can save you some time. | 我替你省点时间吧 |
[13:23] | They’re all locked. | 都锁着呢 |
[13:25] | No forced entry, no sign of struggle. | 没有强行闯入或挣扎的迹象 |
[13:29] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 完全没有任何不寻常的情况 |
[13:33] | Oh, you got big, Luther. | 你这块头可真是大 路瑟 |
[13:38] | What’s the secret, huh? Protein shakes? | 有什么秘诀 蛋白质奶昔吗 |
[13:41] | Low carbs? | 低碳水化合物 |
[13:42] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[13:48] | The autopsy report. | 尸检报告 |
[13:55] | And you have this why? | 你为什么会有这个 |
[13:57] | Well, that’s because I… broke into the coroner’s office. | 因为 我闯进了验尸官办公室 |
[14:01] | And surprise, surprise, Dad’s death was… normal. | 令人意外啊 爸爸死得很…自然 |
[14:06] | Just a boring, old heart failure. | 就是无聊的心脏衰竭 |
[14:09] | Yeah, so? | 那又如何 |
[14:10] | So, why are you in here, | 那你在这里干什么 |
[14:13] | checking all the windows? | 还检查每扇窗 |
[14:15] | Were you the first one on the scene? | 你是第一个到现场的吗 |
[14:16] | Pogo found him. | 是伯格发现了他 |
[14:18] | Yeah, I talked to Pogo. | 我问过伯格了 |
[14:19] | He said he couldn’t find Dad’s monocle. | 他说他找不到爸爸的单片眼镜了 |
[14:21] | And your point being? | 你的意思是 |
[14:23] | Can you think of a single time | 你记得你见过 |
[14:24] | you saw Dad and he wasn’t wearing that monocle? | 爸爸不戴那枚单片眼镜吗 |
[14:27] | No. Which means someone took it. | 从没有过 所以是有人拿走了它 |
[14:29] | Which means there’s a chance he wasn’t alone when he died. | 所以他死时可能不是一个人 |
[14:32] | There is no mystery here. Nothing to avenge. | 这里没什么谜团 没什么要复仇的 |
[14:35] | Nothing to solve, nothing like that. | 没什么可破解的 没那种事 |
[14:38] | It’s just a sad old man | 就是个可怜的老头子 |
[14:40] | who kicked it in a big, empty house. | 在一栋空荡荡的大房子里去世了 |
[14:43] | Just like he deserved. | 这是他应得的下场 |
[14:46] | You should leave. | 你该走了 |
[14:48] | Whatever you say, brother. | 听你的 哥哥 |
[15:25] | 《非凡——我作为7号的人生》 范娅·哈格鲁弗斯著 | |
[15:39] | 爸爸 我想着 何不呢 小范 | |
[15:48] | Welcome home, Ms. Vanya. | 欢迎回家 范娅小姐 |
[15:50] | Pogo. | 伯格 |
[16:01] | So good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[16:05] | Ah, yes, your autobiography. | 是啊 你的自传 |
[16:08] | Do you know, um… | 你知道… |
[16:12] | Did he ever read it? | 他读过吗 |
[16:16] | Not that I’m aware of. | 据我所知没有 |
[16:24] | How long has it been since Five disappeared? | 小五消失多久了 |
[16:27] | It’s been 16 years, four months, and 14 days. | 16年4个月14天了 |
[16:33] | Your father insisted I keep track. | 你父亲坚持要我记着日子 |
[16:37] | You wanna know something stupid? | 你想知道件蠢事吗 |
[16:39] | I always used to leave the lights on for him. | 我以前总为他留个灯 |
[16:43] | I was scared that he would come back, | 我担心他会回来 |
[16:46] | it would be late, and the house would be dark | 但那时很晚了 家里黑漆漆的 |
[16:48] | and he wouldn’t be able to find us, so he’d leave again. | 他找不到我们 就再次离开 |
[16:51] | So, every night I’d make a little snack | 所以每晚 我都做些点心 |
[16:54] | and make sure all the lights were on. | 把灯都打开 |
[16:56] | Oh, I remember your snacks. | 我记得你的点心 |
[16:58] | I’m pretty sure I stepped in half those peanut butter | 我确定半数的花生酱棉花糖三明治 |
[17:01] | and marshmallow sandwiches. | 都被我踩了 |
[17:09] | Your father always believed | 你父亲一直相信 |
[17:10] | that Number Five was still out there somewhere. | 5号还在什么地方 |
[17:14] | He never lost hope. | 他从未失去过希望 |
[17:16] | And look where that got him. | 看看他结果如何呢 |
[17:34] | The children are ready for bed, sir. | 孩子们准备睡觉了 爵士 |
[17:36] | They wanted to say goodnight. | 他们想来道声晚安 |
[17:56] | Okay! Time for bed now, kids. Come along now. | 好了 该睡觉了 孩子们 走吧 |
[18:00] | Come along now. | 走吧 |
[18:03] | Come along now, Allison, your father’s busy. | 走吧 艾莉森 你父亲忙着呢 |
[18:05] | He’s always busy. | 他总是在忙 |
[18:12] | Where’s the cash, Dad? | 现金在哪 爸爸 |
[18:19] | Where’s the cash? | 现金在哪 |
[18:24] | Klaus? What are you doing in here? | 克劳斯 你在做什么 |
[18:27] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[18:30] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[18:33] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:34] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[18:36] | Too long. Hey, I was hoping to see you, actually, | 太久了 我正想见你呢 |
[18:39] | because I wanted to get your autograph. | 因为我想要你的签名 |
[18:42] | Add it to my collection! | 加入我的收藏 |
[18:46] | – Just out of rehab? – No, no. No, no, no, no. | -刚出戒毒所吗 -不是的 |
[18:49] | No. I’m done with all that. | 那些都过去了 |
[18:52] | I just came down here to prove to myself | 我只是来亲眼证实一下 |
[18:54] | that the old man was really gone. | 老头子真死了 |
[18:59] | And he is! He’s dead. Yeah! | 结果是真的 他是真死了 好啊 |
[19:02] | You know how I know? Because if he were alive, | 知道我怎么能确定吗 因为如果他还活着 |
[19:05] | not one of us would be allowed to set foot in this room. | 我们几个是绝不会被允许进入这个房间的 |
[19:10] | He was always in here, our whole childhood, | 我们整个童年期间 他一直在这里 |
[19:12] | plotting his next torment, right? | 策划他的下一种折磨 是吧 |
[19:16] | Remember how he used to look at us? That scowl? | 记得他以前看我们的那个眼神吗 那怒视 |
[19:19] | Thank Christ he’s not our real father | 谢天谢地他不是我们真正的父亲 |
[19:22] | so we couldn’t inherit those cold, dead eyes! | 我们不会继承他冰冷的死鱼眼 |
[19:27] | – Number Three! – Get out of his chair. | -3号 -从他的椅子上下来 |
[19:32] | Luther! | 路瑟 |
[19:33] | You really, uh… | 你真的… |
[19:35] | You really filled out over the years, huh? | 你这些年来真是壮了不少 |
[19:37] | – Klaus. – Save the lecture. I was already leaving. | -克劳斯 -别说教了 我本来就要走了 |
[19:41] | You guys can talk amongst yourselves. | 你们自己聊吧 |
[19:46] | – Drop it. – Ex-squeeze me? | -放下 -什么 |
[19:48] | Do it. Now. | 快点 放下 |
[19:53] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[19:56] | It’s just an advance on our inheritance! | 只是预支一下我们的遗产 |
[20:01] | That’s all it is. | 仅此而已 |
[20:04] | No need to get your little panties in a bunch. | 不用那么紧张嘛 |
[20:23] | So, Klaus is still Klaus, in case you were wondering. | 克劳斯还是克劳斯 如果你还不知道的话 |
[20:26] | You know, after all these years, I find it strangely comforting. | 过了这么多年 这倒莫名得让我安心 |
[20:30] | Did you see Diego? | 你见到狄戈了吗 |
[20:32] | – With his stupid outfit? – Oh, I know. | -他那身破衣服 -是啊 |
[20:34] | Do you think he wears that thing in the bathroom? | 你觉得他去卫生间时也穿那个吗 |
[20:36] | – Like in the shower? – Yeah. | -比如洗澡的时候吗 -是啊 |
[20:38] | Yes, absolutely! | 肯定的 |
[20:46] | I, uh… I wasn’t sure you’d come. | 我不确定你会来 |
[20:51] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[20:54] | You look great. | 你看上去很棒 |
[20:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:00] | Where’s Patrick and Claire? | 帕特里克和克莱尔怎么没一起来 |
[21:02] | Patrick filed for divorce eight months ago. | 帕特里克八个月前申请离婚了 |
[21:09] | Of course you don’t know, you’ve been gone. | 你当然不知道 你不在 |
[21:12] | What about Claire? | 那克莱尔呢 |
[21:19] | He got custody. | 他拿到了抚养权 |
[21:22] | Shit. | 该死 |
[21:27] | Well… | 那… |
[21:28] | You could always do your, uh, you know… | 你还可以… |
[21:33] | rumor thing. | 用”传闻” |
[21:34] | Yeah, I don’t do that anymore. | 是啊 可我已经不再用它了 |
[21:37] | – What happened? – Same thing that always happens. | -怎么了 -总是这样 |
[21:40] | I made a wish, and it came true, and I couldn’t take it back. | 我许了愿 愿望成真 就无法撤销了 |
[22:00] | I guess we should get this started. | 我想我们该开始了 |
[22:01] | So, I figured we could have a sort of memorial service | 我想我们可以在日落时 |
[22:04] | in the courtyard at sundown. | 在院子里办个悼念仪式 |
[22:06] | Say a few words, just at Dad’s favorite spot. | 说几句话 那是爸爸最喜欢的地方 |
[22:08] | – Dad had a favorite spot? – You know, under the oak tree. | -爸爸还有最喜欢的地方 -在橡树下面 |
[22:11] | We used to sit out there all the time. None of you ever did that? | 我们以前总坐在那下面 你们没有过吗 |
[22:13] | Will there be refreshments? | 会有点心吗 |
[22:16] | Tea? Scones? Cucumber sandwiches are always a winner. | 茶 司康饼 黄瓜三明治总是很受欢迎 |
[22:19] | What? No. And put that out. | 什么 不 把烟熄了 |
[22:21] | You know dad didn’t allow smoking in here. | 你知道爸爸不许在这里抽烟 |
[22:22] | – Is that my skirt? – What? | -那是我的裙子吗 -什么 |
[22:24] | Oh, yeah, this. I found it in your room. | 这个啊 是的 我在你房间里找到的 |
[22:27] | It’s a little dated, I know, but it’s very breathey on the bits. | 有点旧了 但下面小风飕飕的 |
[22:32] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[22:33] | Still some important things that we need to discuss, all right? | 我们还有些重要的事得谈呢 |
[22:36] | – Like what? – Like the way he died. | -什么事 -他的死因 |
[22:38] | And here we go. | 又来了 |
[22:39] | I don’t understand. I thought they said it was a heart attack. | 我不懂 他们不是说是心脏病吗 |
[22:42] | Yeah, according to the coroner. | 是啊 验尸官是这么说的 |
[22:43] | – Well, wouldn’t they know? – Theoretically. | -有问题他们没发现吗 -理论上是的 |
[22:45] | Theoretically? | 理论上 |
[22:46] | I’m just saying, at the very least, something happened. | 我只是说 至少是发生了什么事 |
[22:49] | The last time that I talked to Dad, he sounded strange. | 我上次跟爸爸通话时 他听上去怪怪的 |
[22:53] | Quelle surprise! | 好令人意外啊 |
[22:54] | Strange how? | 怎么个怪法 |
[22:55] | He sounded on edge. | 他似乎很紧张 |
[22:57] | Told me I should be careful who to trust. | 跟我说选择信任的人要小心 |
[22:59] | Luther, he was a paranoid, bitter old man | 路瑟 他是个多疑怨愤的老头子 |
[23:01] | who was starting to lose what was left of his marbles. | 而且脑子越来越不清醒了 |
[23:03] | No. He must have known something was going to happen. | 不 他肯定是知道要出事 |
[23:06] | Look, I know you don’t like to do it, | 我知道你不喜欢这么做 |
[23:08] | but I need you to talk to Dad. | 但我需要你跟爸爸谈谈 |
[23:11] | I can’t just call Dad in the afterlife | 我不能给过世的爸爸打个电话 |
[23:15] | and be like, “Dad, could you just… | 说 “爸爸 你能不能 |
[23:17] | stop playing tennis with Hitler for a moment | 先别跟希特勒打网球了 |
[23:19] | and take a quick call?” | 先接个电话吧” |
[23:20] | Since when? That’s your thing. | 怎么不能了 那是你的异能 |
[23:21] | I’m not in the right… frame of mind. | 我现在状态不对 |
[23:23] | – You’re high? – Yeah! Yeah! | -你嗑嗨了 -是的 是的 |
[23:25] | I mean, how are you not, listening to this nonsense? | 你们听他这套废话怎么还能保持清醒啊 |
[23:28] | Well, sober up, this is important. | 清醒起来 这很重要 |
[23:30] | Then there’s the issue of the missing monocle. | 然后还有失踪的单片眼镜的事 |
[23:32] | Who gives a shit about a stupid monocle? | 谁在乎什么破单片眼镜啊 |
[23:34] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[23:36] | It’s worthless. | 它没价值 |
[23:37] | So whoever took it, I think it was personal. | 所以拿走的人 肯定是出于私人感情 |
[23:39] | Someone close to him. Someone with a grudge. | 是跟他亲近的人 跟他有仇的人 |
[23:41] | – Where are you going with this? – Oh, isn’t it obvious, Klaus? | -你什么意思 -还不明显吗 克劳斯 |
[23:44] | He thinks one of us killed Dad. | 他怀疑是我们中的一个杀了爸爸 |
[23:50] | You do? | 是吗 |
[23:52] | How could you think that? | 你怎么能那么想 |
[23:54] | Great job, Luther. Way to lead. | 好样的 路瑟 真会领导 |
[23:57] | – That’s not what I’m saying. – You’re crazy, man. You’re crazy. | -我不是那个意思 -你疯了 |
[24:01] | – Crazy. – I’ve not finished. | -疯了 -我没说完呢 |
[24:02] | Okay. Sorry, I’m just gonna go murder Mom. | 好吧 抱歉 我就去杀一下妈妈 |
[24:04] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[24:04] | That’s not what I was saying. | 我不是那个意思 |
[24:05] | I didn’t– | 我没… |
[24:09] | Allison. Jeez… | 艾莉森 天哪 |
[24:13] | That went well. | 真顺利 |
[24:15] | In five, four, three, two… | 五四三二… |
[24:18] | This is Jim Hellerman, reporting live for Channel 2 News | 我是吉姆·海勒曼 为您直播二频道新闻 |
[24:20] | outside of the Capital West bank at Main and Sixth. | 我在主街和六街街口的西部资本银行外 |
[24:23] | A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not three hours ago | 一伙持有大量武器的劫匪三小时前冲进了银行 |
[24:26] | and took an unknown number of hostages. | 并挟持了多名人质 |
[24:29] | Get them behind the counter! | 把他们带到柜台后面 |
[24:31] | Now you’ve put me in a position | 你现在让我 |
[24:33] | where I gotta do something I don’t want to do. | 不得不做我不想做的事 |
[24:36] | Shit! | 该死 |
[24:40] | Get back with the others. | 去跟其他人待在一起 |
[24:42] | I heard a rumor. | 我听说 |
[24:43] | What? What did you say? | 什么 你说什么 |
[24:47] | I heard a rumor that you shot your friend in the foot. | 我听说 你开枪打了你朋友的脚 |
[24:55] | Hey, dude. | 哥们 |
[24:56] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[25:02] | We just heard shots from inside the bank. | 我们刚听到银行里传来了枪声 |
[25:04] | It’s uncertain if any hostages have been harmed in that. | 不知道是否有人质因此受伤 |
[25:06] | Up there! | 看上面 |
[25:08] | There’s some movement on the roof. Possibly law enforcement. | 现在楼上有动静 可能是执法人员 |
[25:17] | Looks like one of the armed robbers | 似乎有一个劫匪 |
[25:19] | has been thrown from the bank. | 被丢出了银行 |
[25:21] | Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives. | 娘炮才用枪 真汉子耍飞刀 |
[25:27] | I’ve been in many hostage situations, like this, | 我曾多次报道这样的人质危机 |
[25:29] | and it can escalate very quickly. | 情况是可能在短时间内升级的 |
[25:31] | Get back, you freaks. | 退后 你们这些怪物 |
[25:32] | – Be careful up there, buddy. – Get back now! | -你小心点 哥们 -退后 |
[25:34] | – Wouldn’t want you to get hurt. – Or what? | -你可别受伤了 -否则呢 |
[25:44] | That’s one badass stapler! | 好厉害的订书钉 |
[25:49] | Although there’s been no activity for a few minutes, | 虽然已经几分钟没动静了 |
[25:51] | we’re gonna stay live on location | 我们还将继续在此直播 |
[25:53] | to make sure we don’t miss anything | 已确保我们不会错过 |
[25:54] | in this hostage situation at the Capital West bank. | 西部资本银行人质危机的情况 |
[25:57] | Do we really have to do this? | 我们真的要这么做吗 |
[25:59] | Come on, Ben. There’s more guys in the vault. | 去吧 本 金库里还有更多敌人 |
[26:03] | I didn’t sign up for this. | 我可没同意做这个的 |
[26:05] | Now we see the hostages. They– They’re free. | 现在我们看到 人质…都被释放了 |
[26:08] | They’re scared, clearly, but they do seem to be unharmed. | 他们显然很害怕 但似乎没有受到伤害 |
[26:28] | Can we go home now? | 我们可以回家了吗 |
[26:30] | People are coming out now. It’s not the armed robbers. | 现在有人出来了 并不是那些劫匪 |
[26:33] | These are young schoolchildren in uniforms with masks on. | 而是穿着制服 戴着面具的学生娃 |
[26:37] | Lower your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[26:37] | This is Jim Hellerman, Channel 2 News. | 这里是二频道新闻的吉姆·海勒曼 |
[26:40] | – How did you get in the bank? – What happened inside? | -你们怎么进入银行的 -里面发生了什么 |
[26:42] | Why can’t I go play with the others? | 我为什么不能去跟其他人一起玩 |
[26:45] | We’ve been through this before, Number Seven. | 我们说过了 7号 |
[26:50] | I’m afraid there’s just nothing special about you. | 你实在是没什么特别的 |
[26:59] | Our world is changing. | 我们的世界在变化 |
[27:01] | Has changed. | 已经变了 |
[27:03] | There are some among us | 我们之中有些人 |
[27:05] | gifted with abilities far beyond the ordinary. | 拥有非凡的天赋 |
[27:09] | I have adopted six such children. | 我领养了六个这样的孩子 |
[27:13] | I give you the inaugural class | 他们是伞学院的 |
[27:16] | of the Umbrella Academy. | 第一届学生 |
[27:18] | Mr. Hargreeves! Mr. Hargreeves. Channel 9 News. | 哈格鲁弗斯先生 我是九频道新闻 |
[27:20] | What happened to their parents? | 那他们的父母呢 |
[27:22] | They were suitably compensated. | 他们都得到了合适的补偿 |
[27:24] | Are you concerned about the welfare of the children? | 你担心孩子们的安康吗 |
[27:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:27] | As I am for the fate of the world. | 我也同样担心世界的命运 |
[27:33] | Listen up, old man. | 听着 老头子 |
[27:35] | You know, if I was murdered, and if one of my sons– | 如果我被人杀了 我的一个儿子 |
[27:37] | adopted sons– happened to be able to commune with the dead, | 领养儿子 恰好能与死者通灵 |
[27:40] | I might think about, | 我可能会考虑 |
[27:42] | I don’t know, I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[27:44] | manifesting! | 现身一下 |
[27:46] | Do the whole big angry ghost lecture. | 来一番愤怒鬼魂说教 |
[27:49] | Tell everyone who done it, and find eternal peace. | 告诉大家是谁干的 找到永恒的安宁 |
[27:54] | Eternal peace is probably overrated. | 永恒的安宁可能也没那么好 |
[28:10] | Come on now, Reggie. | 来啊 雷吉 |
[28:13] | Any time now. | 随时都行 |
[28:16] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[28:18] | Just need to sober up! | 清醒过来 |
[28:21] | Clear thoughts. | 清空思绪 |
[28:27] | Come on! Come on, chop-chop! | 来吧 快点 |
[28:30] | You always were a stubborn bastard! | 你一直是个固执的混蛋 |
[28:33] | I don’t know about you, but I need a drink. | 我不知道你 但我需要喝一杯 |
[29:38] | Three? Okay! | 三颗 好吧 |
[32:55] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[33:06] | – What is it? – Don’t get too close! | -怎么回事 -别靠太近 |
[33:08] | Yeah, no shit. | 是啊 可不是呢 |
[33:09] | Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly. | 似乎是暂时失常 |
[33:13] | Either that or a miniature black hole. One of the two. | 要么就是个小黑洞 二者之一 |
[33:15] | – Pretty big difference there, Paul Bunyan. – Out of the way! | -差别可大得很 伐木巨人 -让开 |
[33:18] | What are you– | 你干什么… |
[33:23] | – What is that gonna do? – I don’t know. | -那能有什么用 -我不知道 |
[33:25] | Do you have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[33:30] | – Everybody get behind me. – Yeah, get behind us. | -都到我身后去 -对 到我们身后去 |
[33:32] | I vote for running, c’mon! | 我说我们跑吧 快 |
[33:55] | Does anyone else see | 还有别人能看到吗 |
[33:57] | little Number Five, or is that just me? | 小五号 还是只有我 |
[34:01] | 5号 “五号” | |
[34:05] | Shit. | 该死 |
[34:09] | What’s the date? The exact date. | 今天的确切日期是哪天 |
[34:12] | The 24th. | 24日 |
[34:13] | – Of what? – March. | -哪个月 -3月 |
[34:15] | Good. | 好 |
[34:16] | So, are we gonna talk about what just happened? | 我们要谈谈刚刚发生的事吗 |
[34:24] | It’s been 17 years. | 都17年了 |
[34:27] | It’s been a lot longer than that. | 远不止呢 |
[34:30] | I haven’t missed that. | 我可不想念这个 |
[34:31] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了 |
[34:32] | The future. It’s shit, by the way. | 未来 那里很烂 |
[34:35] | Called it. | 我早说了 |
[34:36] | I should’ve listened to the old man. | 我该听老头子的 |
[34:39] | You know, jumping through space is one thing, | 穿越空间是一码事 |
[34:42] | jumping through time is a toss of the dice. | 穿越时间就是掷骰子了 |
[34:46] | Nice dress. | 裙子真漂亮 |
[34:48] | Oh, well, danke! | 谢谢 |
[34:49] | Wait, how did you get back? | 等等 你怎么回来的 |
[34:50] | In the end, I had to project my consciousness forward | 最终 我只得向前投射我的意识 |
[34:53] | into a suspended quantum state version of myself | 进入悬停量子状态的我 |
[34:55] | that exists across every possible instance of time. | 这个我存在于每一个可能的时刻里 |
[34:58] | That makes no sense. | 完全听不懂 |
[35:00] | Well, it would if you were smarter. | 如果你聪明点就听得懂了 |
[35:02] | – How long were you there? – Forty-five years. Give or take. | -你在那里待了多久 -差不多45年 |
[35:08] | So what are you saying? That you’re 58? | 那怎么 你58岁了吗 |
[35:10] | No, my consciousness is 58. | 不 我心理年龄58岁了 |
[35:14] | Apparently, my body is now 13 again. | 但我的生理年龄又变回13了 |
[35:16] | Wait, how does that even work? | 那怎么可能 |
[35:18] | Delores kept saying the equations were off. | 德洛丽丝总说算式不对 |
[35:22] | Bet she’s laughing now. | 她现在肯定笑死了 |
[35:23] | Delores? | 德洛丽丝 |
[35:26] | – Guess I missed the funeral. – How’d you know about that? | -看来我错过了葬礼 -你怎么知道的 |
[35:28] | What part of the future do you not understand? | “未来”两个字你是哪里不懂 |
[35:31] | Heart failure, huh? | 心脏病 |
[35:32] | – Yeah. – No. | -是啊 -不是 |
[35:35] | Nice to see nothing’s changed. | 很高兴什么都没变 |
[35:38] | That’s it? That’s all you have to say? | 这就完了 你就没别的想说的了 |
[35:40] | What else is there to say? The circle of life. | 还有什么可说的 生命轮回嘛 |
[35:46] | Well… | 好吧 |
[35:49] | That was interesting. | 真是有意思 |
[35:59] | Ah, shit. | 该死 |
[36:06] | Nice to know Dad didn’t forget me. | 很高兴爸爸没忘记我 |
[36:10] | Read your book, by the way. | 对了 我读了你的书 |
[36:13] | Found it in a library that was still standing. | 在一栋还没倒的图书馆里找到了它 |
[36:19] | I thought it was pretty good, all things considered. | 整体来说 我觉得写得还不错了 |
[36:23] | Yeah, definitely ballsy, | 绝对很大胆 |
[36:25] | giving up the family secrets. | 讲出家族秘密 |
[36:29] | Sure that went over well. | 结果肯定很好吧 |
[36:31] | They hate me. | 他们恨死我了 |
[36:31] | Oh, there are worse things that can happen. | 还可能发生更可怕的事呢 |
[36:34] | You mean like what happened to Ben? | 你是指本的事吗 |
[36:38] | Was it bad? | 很糟吗 |
[36:44] | 本·哈格鲁弗斯 愿你内心的黑暗在光明中找到安宁 | |
[37:13] | Did something happen? | 出什么事了吗 |
[37:17] | Dad died. Remember? | 爸爸死了 记得吗 |
[37:21] | Yes, of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
[37:23] | Is Mom okay? | 妈妈还好吧 |
[37:25] | Yeah, yeah, she’s fine. | 是的 她没事 |
[37:27] | She just needs to rest. You know, recharge. | 她需要休息 充电 |
[37:35] | Whenever you’re ready, dear boy. | 你准备好了就开始 好孩子 |
[37:58] | Probably would have been better with some wind. | 如果有风或许会更好 |
[38:02] | Does anyone wish to speak? | 有谁想说两句吗 |
[38:10] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[38:14] | In all regards, | 总的来说 |
[38:17] | Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. | 雷吉纳德·哈格鲁弗斯爵士成就了今天的我 |
[38:23] | For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. | 仅凭这点 我永远无法还清他的人情 |
[38:29] | He was my master… | 他是我的主人 |
[38:32] | and my friend, | 也是我的朋友 |
[38:35] | and I shall miss him very much. | 我会深深地怀念他 |
[38:43] | He leaves behind a complicated legacy– | 他留下的遗产纷繁复杂… |
[38:45] | He was a monster. | 他是个禽兽 |
[38:48] | He was a bad person and a worse father. | 他是个坏蛋 父亲就更不称职 |
[38:53] | – The world’s better off without him. – Diego. | -这世上没了他才更好 -狄戈 |
[38:54] | My name is Number Two. | 我叫2号 |
[38:57] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[38:59] | Because our father couldn’t be bothered to give us actual names. | 因为我们父亲都懒得给我们取真正的名字 |
[39:03] | He had Mom do it. | 他让妈妈取的 |
[39:04] | Would anyone like something to eat? | 谁想吃点什么吗 |
[39:06] | No, it’s okay, Mom. | 不用了 妈妈 |
[39:09] | Oh, okay. | 那好吧 |
[39:11] | Look, you wanna pay your respects? | 你们想表示一下哀悼吗 |
[39:15] | Go ahead. | 随你们 |
[39:17] | But at least be honest about the kind of man he was. | 但至少也诚实地面对他的为人 |
[39:19] | You should stop talking now. | 你应该闭嘴了 |
[39:23] | You know, you of all | 你是最该 |
[39:23] | people should be on my side here, Number One. | 跟我站在一边的人 1号 |
[39:26] | I am warning you. | 我警告你 |
[39:27] | After everything he did to you? | 想想他对你做的一切 |
[39:30] | He had to ship you a million miles away. | 他把你送到了百万英里之外 |
[39:32] | Diego, stop talking. | 狄戈 闭嘴 |
[39:34] | That’s how much he couldn’t stand the sight of you! | 他就是那么不想看到你 |
[39:41] | Boys, stop this at once! | 孩子们 马上停下 |
[39:46] | Come on, big boy! | 来啊 大块头 |
[39:50] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[39:51] | Hit him! Hit him! | 打他 打他 |
[40:05] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[40:12] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间闹了 |
[40:15] | Come here, big boy! | 来啊 大块头 |
[40:23] | And there goes Ben’s statue. | 本的雕像遭了殃 |
[40:29] | Diego, no! | 狄戈 别 |
[40:49] | You never know when to stop, do you? | 你就是不知道该什么时候停下 是吧 |
[40:54] | You got enough material for your sequel yet? | 你收集够写续集的料了吗 |
[40:59] | He was my father, too. | 他也是我的父亲 |
[41:13] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[41:15] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[41:17] | Come on. Okay? Come on. | 走吧 好吗 来 |
[41:39] | I bet you’re loving this. | 你肯定可开心了 |
[41:43] | The team at its best. | 团队的最佳状态 |
[41:47] | It’s just like old times. | 就跟以前一样 |
[41:58] | Best funeral ever. | 史上最棒的葬礼 |
[42:01] | Nietzsche once said, | 尼采曾说 |
[42:03] | “Man is as a rope | “人是绳子” |
[42:05] | stretched between the animal and the superhuman. | “在动物和超人之间拉扯着” |
[42:09] | A rope over an abyss. | “跨在深渊之上” |
[42:11] | It is a dangerous crossing, | “这是危险的跨越” |
[42:13] | a dangerous looking-back, a dangerous trembling and halting.” | “危险的回头 危险的颤抖和暂停” |
[42:19] | As much as you must strive for individual greatness, | 虽然你们必须十分努力地去实现 |
[42:22] | and strive you must, | 个人的伟大 |
[42:23] | for it won’t come to you of its own accord… | 因为伟大是不会自己降临的 |
[42:26] | you must also remember | 你们也得记得 |
[42:28] | that there is no individual stronger than the collective. | 没有哪个个人比集体更强大 |
[42:32] | That’s not fair, Five’s cheating! | 不公平 小五作弊 |
[42:34] | He adapted. | 他适应了 |
[42:37] | The ties that bind you together | 把你们联结在一起的纽带 |
[42:39] | make you stronger than you are alone. | 让你们比个体更强大 |
[42:47] | They will make you impervious | 让你们将来能够承受 |
[42:48] | to the pain and hardship the world will thrust upon you. | 这世上的苦痛艰难 |
[42:53] | And believe me when I tell you, | 相信我的话 |
[42:56] | life will be hard. | 人生会很艰难 |
[42:59] | It will be painful. | 会很痛苦 |
[43:22] | We can accomplish anything | 我们一起承担责任 |
[43:24] | when we accept responsibility together. | 就能无往不利 |
[43:28] | This is what creates trust. | 这才能建立信任 |
[44:00] | Together, you will stand against the reign of evil. | 你们将一起对抗邪恶的统治 |
[44:19] | Don’t waste your time. | 别浪费你的时间了 |
[44:22] | Diego’s right, I shouldn’t have come. | 狄戈是对的 我就不该来 |
[44:24] | This is your home and always will be. | 这是你的家 永远都是 |
[44:28] | Should I get you a taxi? | 要我给你叫辆出租车吗 |
[44:30] | I already called one. But thanks. | 我已经叫了 还是谢谢你 |
[44:33] | That’s me. | 我的车来了 |
[44:35] | I hope you know your father loved you very much. | 我希望你知道 你的父亲非常爱你 |
[44:41] | In his own way. | 以他自己的方式 |
[44:44] | Yeah, well, that’s kind of the problem, isn’t it? | 这就是问题所在 不是吗 |
[44:46] | Take care of yourself. | 保重 |
[44:48] | You as well, Miss Vanya. | 你也是 范娅小姐 |
[45:19] | Where’s Vanya? | 范娅呢 |
[45:22] | Oh, she’s gone. | 她走了 |
[45:24] | – That’s unfortunate. – Yeah. | -真遗憾 -是啊 |
[45:27] | An entire square block. | 整栋房子有一个街区 |
[45:28] | Forty-two bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, | 42个卧室 19个浴室 |
[45:30] | but no, not a single drop of coffee. | 但没有一滴咖啡 |
[45:32] | Dad hated caffeine. | 爸爸讨厌咖啡因 |
[45:33] | Well, he hated children, too, and he had plenty of us. | 他还讨厌孩子呢 不还是养了我们一堆 |
[45:39] | I’m taking the car. | 我要开车出去 |
[45:41] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[45:45] | To get a decent cup of coffee. | 去喝杯好咖啡 |
[45:46] | Do you even know how to drive? | 你会开车吗 |
[45:48] | I know how to do everything. | 我什么都会 |
[45:51] | I feel like we should try and stop him, | 我觉得我们该阻止他 |
[45:54] | but then again, I also just kinda want to see what happens. | 但我也想看看会发生什么 |
[46:04] | All right, I guess I’ll see you guys in, what, ten years? | 好了 那我们 十年后见了 |
[46:07] | When Pogo dies? | 等伯格死时 |
[46:08] | Not if you die first. | 除非你先死 |
[46:09] | Yeah, love you too, sis. | 是啊 我也爱你 妹妹 |
[46:11] | Good luck on your next film. | 祝你下部电影好运 |
[46:13] | Hope it turns out better than your marriage, huh? | 希望比你的婚姻更成功 |
[46:21] | Are– Are we leaving? | 我们要走了吗 |
[46:22] | No, I’m leaving, me by myself. | 不 我要走了 我自己 |
[46:23] | Oh, fabulous! I’ll get my things. | 太棒了 我去拿东西 |
[46:37] | Diego. | 狄戈 |
[46:38] | You know, every time I close my eyes, | 每次我闭上眼睛 |
[46:41] | I see a diarrhetic hippo about to shit on my face. | 我都会看到一个腹泻的河马要拉在我脸上 |
[46:45] | It’s terrifying! | 可吓人了 |
[46:47] | Terrific. | 太棒了 |
[46:50] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[46:52] | Lean back. | 坐稳了 |
[48:56] | Sorry, sink was clogged. | 抱歉 水槽堵了 |
[48:58] | So, what’ll it be? | 想来点什么 |
[49:01] | – Uh, give me a chocolate éclair. – Sure. | -来个巧克力泡芙 -好 |
[49:04] | Can I get the kid a glass of milk or something? | 孩子要杯牛奶吗 |
[49:09] | The kid wants coffee. Black. | 孩子要咖啡 不加糖 |
[49:13] | Cute kid. | 真可爱 |
[49:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:31] | Don’t remember this place being such a shithole. | 我怎么不记得这里那么烂 |
[49:34] | I used to come here as a kid. | 我以前小时候会来这里 |
[49:36] | Used to sneak out with my brothers and sisters | 跟兄弟姐妹们溜出来 |
[49:38] | and eat doughnuts till we puked. | 吃甜甜圈吃到吐 |
[49:42] | Simpler times, huh? | 真是纯真年代 对吧 |
[49:45] | I suppose. | 是吧 |
[49:50] | Here. | 给 |
[49:54] | – I got his. – Thanks. | -我请他 -谢谢 |
[50:02] | You must know your way around the city. | 你肯定熟悉城里的路吧 |
[50:05] | I hope so. I’ve been driving it for 20 years. | 应该吧 我在这里开了二十年车了 |
[50:07] | Good. I need an address. | 很好 我需要个地址 |
[50:33] | That was fast. | 挺快啊 |
[50:35] | I thought I’d have more time before they found me. | 我以为他们还得花更多时间才能找到我呢 |
[50:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:38] | So let’s all be professional about this, yeah? | 咱们都专业点 好吗 |
[50:41] | On your feet and come with us. They want to talk. | 站起来 跟我们走 他们要和你谈谈 |
[50:44] | I’ve got nothing to say. | 我没什么可说的 |
[50:47] | It doesn’t have to go this way. | 不必非得如此的 |
[50:49] | You think I want to shoot a kid? | 你觉得我想冲个孩子开枪吗 |
[50:51] | Go home with that on my conscience? | 这样良心不安地回家 |
[50:55] | Well, I wouldn’t worry about that. | 别担心了 |
[50:58] | You won’t be going home. | 你不会回家了 |
[51:09] | Hey, assholes! | 混蛋们 |
[53:13] | Do you ever remember a single time | 你记得你见过 |
[53:15] | that Dad wasn’t wearing his monocle? | 爸爸不戴那枚单片眼镜吗 |
[53:26] | Yoo-hoo, Diego! | 狄戈 |
[53:28] | I hate to rush you through | 我也不想催你 |
[53:29] | any kind of brooding moment you might be having, | 结束你的沉思时刻 |
[53:32] | but come on, man, we’re starving! | 但拜托 我们饿死了 |
[53:43] | I’m craving… | 我好想吃 |
[53:46] | eggs. | 鸡蛋 |
[53:47] | No! | 不 |
[53:49] | Wait, it’s too late for eggs. | 等等 现在吃鸡蛋太晚了 |
[53:52] | Waffles. | 华夫饼呢 |
[53:54] | You like waffles, right? | 你喜欢华夫饼吧 |
[53:57] | Of course you do. | 当然了 |
[53:59] | Everyone likes waffles. | 大家都喜欢华夫饼 |
[54:10] | Gunshots reported on the 400 block of Milton Avenue, | 米尔顿大街400街区据报有枪声 |
[54:13] | Griddy’s Doughnuts. | 格里迪甜甜圈 |
[54:18] | Diego, thank you for joining us, | 狄戈 谢谢你加入我们 |
[54:20] | we have decided on, drum roll, waffles. | 我们决定…准备好了吗…吃华夫饼 |
[54:24] | I’m gonna drop you off at the bus stop. I gotta get back to work. | 我送你到公车站 我还得回去工作呢 |
[54:30] | What, breaking bones and cracking skulls? | 什么 打人的工作吗 |
[54:33] | Saving lives, baby. | 是拯救生命 |
[54:35] | Well, I guess it’s frozen waffles again. | 那又得吃冻华夫饼了 |
[54:38] | 6号 “本” [已故] | |
[54:47] | Yeah, I could do egg and bacon, | 行吧 鸡蛋和培根也行 |
[54:49] | but I’m trying to cut down on my pig products. | 但我想少吃点猪肉 |
[55:25] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[55:26] | You should have locks on your windows. | 你的窗户上应该安锁 |
[55:28] | I live on the second floor. | 我住在二楼 |
[55:30] | Rapists can climb. | 强奸犯会爬墙 |
[55:32] | You are so weird. | 你好奇怪 |
[55:44] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗 |
[55:47] | It’s nothing. | 没事的 |
[55:50] | Why are you here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[55:53] | I’ve decided you’re the only one I can trust. | 我决定你是我唯一能信任的人 |
[55:56] | Why me? | 为什么 |
[55:57] | Because you’re ordinary. | 因为你很平凡 |
[56:01] | Because you’ll listen. | 因为你会听我说 |
[56:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[56:25] | When I jumped forward and got stuck in the future, | 我向前跳跃 被困在未来时 |
[56:28] | do you know what I found? | 知道我发现了什么吗 |
[56:30] | – No. – Nothing. | -不知道 -什么都没有 |
[56:34] | Absolutely nothing. | 什么都不剩了 |
[56:38] | As far as I could tell, I was the last person left alive. | 就我所见 我应该是最后一个活人了 |
[56:42] | I never figured out what killed the human race, but… | 我没能搞清楚是什么抹杀了人类 但… |
[56:46] | I did find something else. | 我发现了别的 |
[56:50] | The date it happens. | 那天的日期 |
[57:03] | The world ends in eight days, | 世界将在八天后毁灭 |
[57:06] | and I have no idea how to stop it. | 我完全不知道该如何阻止 |
[57:16] | I’ll put on a pot of coffee. | 我去煮壶咖啡 |