时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | During extreme weather conditions, | 在极端天气条件下 |
[00:21] | a climber must possess the wisdom to determine… | 攀岩者必须拥有足够的智慧来判断 |
[00:24] | …when evacuation is inevitable. | 是否需要撤离 |
[00:27] | A controlled alpine descent | 从高山有序下降时 |
[00:30] | begins with the girding of one’s loins | 应该先将攀爬绳系于腰间 |
[00:33] | and the anchoring of the climbing rope to one’s enemy, | 并将另一端牢牢锚定在敌人身上 |
[00:37] | the mountain. | 也就是山峰 |
[00:39] | The Dülfersitz rappel is the preferred method for descent | 如果可用工具只有绳索 那杜氏坐式下降法 |
[00:43] | when rope is the only available tool, | 相比之下是更好的方式 |
[00:46] | but must be regarded as a last resort. | 但这必须是保底的办法 |
[00:49] | Begin by looping the rope… | 先将绳索绕成环状… |
[00:52] | Sit. | 坐 |
[00:53] | A screen anchor must be used | 如果想从山顶 |
[00:56] | if the rope is to be successfully retrieved | 将绳索成功收回 |
[00:59] | from the face of the mountain. | 必须使用宽式安全锚 |
[01:01] | Tightly knot the ends of the rope. | 将绳索末端紧紧打结 |
[01:04] | Once anchored, thread the doubled rope | 安全锚固定好后 将两股绳索 |
[01:07] | through the legs, front to back, | 从前向后穿过腿部 |
[01:09] | and around the buttocks. | 在臀部绕圈 |
[01:11] | It is of utmost importance | 务必需要注意的是 |
[01:14] | that the rope be drawn under the gluteal muscles, | 绳索必须处于臀大肌下方 |
[01:18] | not through the crevice between the gluteus. | 而不是穿过臀部肌肉的缝隙 |
[01:21] | Proceed by holding the rope diagonally… | 将绳索握在手中向外倾斜… |
[01:24] | Number Five? | 5号 |
[01:25] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[01:27] | Knowledge is an admirable goal, but you know the rules. | 求知欲是好的 但是你知道规矩 |
[01:30] | No talking during mealtimes. | 吃饭时不许说话 |
[01:31] | You are interrupting Herr Carlson. | 你打断了卡尔森先生 |
[01:35] | – I want to time travel. – No. | -我想穿梭时间 -不行 |
[01:39] | But I’m ready. | 但我准备好了 |
[01:40] | I’ve been practicing my spatial jumps, just like you said. | 我一直在照你说的练习穿梭空间 |
[01:44] | See? | 你看 |
[01:47] | A spatial jump is trivial, | 穿梭时间有着许多未知 |
[01:49] | when compared with the unknowns of time travel. | 与此相比 穿越空间不值一提 |
[01:52] | One is like sliding along the ice, | 一个像在冰面滑行 |
[01:55] | the other is akin to descending | 另一个像是盲目地 |
[01:57] | blindly into the depths of the freezing water | 深深沉入冰冷的水中 |
[02:00] | and reappearing as an acorn. | 出来时则成了橡果 |
[02:05] | Well, I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[02:06] | Hence the reason you’re not ready. | 因此你还没有准备好 |
[02:13] | – I’m not afraid. – Fear isn’t the issue. | -我不害怕 -问题不是害不害怕 |
[02:16] | The effects it might have on your body, even on your mind, | 穿梭时间可能会对你的身体 甚至大脑 |
[02:19] | are far too unpredictable. | 产生无法预估的影响 |
[02:20] | Now, I forbid you to talk about this anymore. | 好了 我禁止你以后再提这件事 |
[02:26] | Number Five! | 5号 |
[02:28] | You haven’t been excused! | 我还没让你走 |
[02:30] | Come back here! | 马上回来 |
[02:45] | Not ready, my ass. | 还说我没准备好 |
[03:28] | Vanya! | 范娅 |
[03:31] | Ben! Dad! | 本 爸爸 |
[03:36] | Anyone! | 有人吗 |
[03:46] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[03:48] | Shit. | 完了 |
[04:24] | I survived on scraps. | 我靠残羹剩饭度日 |
[04:26] | Canned food, cockroaches, | 罐装食物 蟑螂 |
[04:28] | anything I could find. | 找到什么就吃什么 |
[04:32] | You know that rumor that Twinkies have an endless shelf life? | 传闻不是总说奶油松糕没有保质期吗 |
[04:36] | Well, it’s total bullshit. | 都是胡扯 |
[04:38] | – I can’t even imagine. – You do whatever it takes to survive, | -我无法想象 -必须不择手段地活着 |
[04:41] | or you die. | 否则就会死 |
[04:43] | So we adapted. | 所以我们适应了 |
[04:44] | Whatever the world threw at us, we found a way to overcome it. | 无论遇到什么困难 我们都会想办法克服 |
[04:47] | We? | 我们 |
[04:49] | You got anything stronger? | 还有更烈一点的吗 |
[04:58] | You think I’m crazy. | 你觉得我疯了 |
[05:00] | No. It’s just… | 不 只是… |
[05:02] | it’s a lot to take in. | 我还很难接受 |
[05:04] | Exactly what don’t you understand? | 你到底哪里不明白 |
[05:06] | Why didn’t you just time travel back? | 你为什么没有穿越时间回来 |
[05:09] | Gee, wish I’d thought of that. | 天哪 我怎么没想到 |
[05:11] | Time travel is a crapshoot. | 时间穿梭是碰运气的事 |
[05:13] | I went into the ice and never acorn-ed. | 我进了冰里 没变成橡果 |
[05:17] | You think I didn’t try everything to get back to my family? | 你觉得我没有想尽办法回到家人身边吗 |
[05:22] | If you grew old there, you know, in the apocalypse, | 如果你在世界末日里变老了 |
[05:25] | how come you still look like a kid? | 你为什么看起来还像个孩子 |
[05:29] | I told you already. | 我早就告诉你了 |
[05:33] | I must have got the equations wrong. | 一定是算式搞错了 |
[05:35] | I mean, Dad always used to say that… | 爸爸以前总说 |
[05:38] | …time travel could mess up your mind. | 时间穿梭会影响你的大脑 |
[05:40] | Well, maybe that’s what’s happening? | 也许你就是遇到了这种情况 |
[05:42] | This was a mistake. You’re too young… | 我想错了 你太年轻 |
[05:46] | – too naive to understand. – No. Five… Five, wait. | -太单纯 你听不懂 -别 小五 小五 等等 |
[05:51] | I haven’t seen you in a long time, | 我已经很久没见你了 |
[05:53] | and I don’t want to lose you again. | 我不想再次失去你 |
[05:55] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[05:58] | And you know what, it’s getting late, and… | 而且 现在也很晚了 |
[06:00] | I have lessons early, and I need to sleep, | 我明早还有课 我需要休息 |
[06:02] | and I’m sure you do, too. | 你肯定也需要 |
[06:04] | Here. | 来 |
[06:10] | We’ll talk in the morning again. Okay? I promise. | 我们早上再聊 好吗 我保证 |
[06:16] | Night. | 晚安 |
[06:19] | Night. | 晚安 |
[06:54] | 梅里科技 序列号 | |
[07:37] | Reservation for Hazel and Cha-Cha. | 黑泽尔和恰恰订的房间 |
[07:55] | Here you go. Room 225. | 给 225号房 |
[07:58] | What about the other room? | 另一间呢 |
[08:01] | Only one room was booked. | 只订了一间房 |
[08:04] | Dammit. I’m sick of this cost-cutting bullshit. | 该死 真受够了削减开支的破事 |
[08:06] | Just tell me there’s two beds. | 房间里有两张床吧 |
[08:08] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[08:10] | Real firm. | 很结实 |
[08:11] | Now, how long do you think you’ll be staying with us? | 请问二位要在这里住多长时间呢 |
[08:13] | Just the one night. I believe there’s a package waiting for us. | 只住一晚 我们应该还有一个包裹 |
[08:32] | Okay. Have a good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[09:06] | Go ahead. Say it. | 你就直说吧 |
[09:08] | What? | 什么 |
[09:09] | No point keeping it bottled up, or it’ll just give you heartburn, | 没必要憋着 不然会让你心口痛 |
[09:12] | and I gotta listen to you complain about that, too. | 然后我还得听你抱怨那个 |
[09:15] | Smells like cat piss. | 闻着一股猫尿味 |
[09:17] | First they cut our per diem, | 他们先是削减了我们的出差津贴 |
[09:19] | and then our dental, and… | 接着是看牙费… |
[09:21] | now we don’t even get our own rooms. | 现在我们连自己的房间都没了 |
[09:23] | – Where does it end? – When we retire… or die. | -何时才是个头 -等我们退休或死了 |
[09:29] | Whatever comes first. | 看哪个先到 |
[09:30] | But at least we’re not stuck in some cubicle. | 但至少我们没有被困在办公隔间里 |
[09:33] | Damn wrist is killing me. | 手腕痛死了 |
[09:34] | Couldn’t have made this into a backpack or something? | 这些东西放不进书包吗 |
[09:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:40] | It’s not like we’re gonna use it | 我们办事的时候 |
[09:41] | while we’re doing the job, anyway. | 反正也不会用到 |
[09:43] | It’s against protocol. We gotta have it with us at all times. | 这违反规定 我们得随时随地将其放在手边 |
[09:47] | A rule written by a bureaucrat | 一个从来不需要 |
[09:48] | who never had to carry one. | 携带手提箱的官僚定的规矩 |
[09:52] | They can shove their protocol up their asses. | 他们可以跟着他们的规定一起去死 |
[09:54] | Let them try lugging around the damn thing. | 让他们试试拖着这玩意到处走 |
[10:11] | Never been after one of our own before. | 以前从没追捕过自己人 |
[10:15] | They say what happened to the first guys? | 他们有说第一批人怎么了吗 |
[10:17] | Liquidated. | 被消灭了 |
[10:20] | Dummy local hires. | 雇用的本地人太蠢了 |
[10:21] | You get what you pay for. | 一分钱一分货 |
[10:24] | Okay, now, where’s our guy? | 好 我们的目标在哪 |
[10:31] | Call dispatch. We’re going to need two more units. | 联系调度室 我们还需要两组人 |
[10:36] | Coming up to South Side right now. | 马上到南区支援 |
[10:43] | This is a once in a blue moon type of situation, I’d say. | 不得不说 这情况可真不多见 |
[10:48] | I’m inclined to agree. | 我也这么觉得 |
[10:49] | Same gun on every vic, all in fours. | 所有受害者的枪都相同 四支一组 |
[10:52] | All the casings are .223s. | 都是0.223口径的子弹 |
[10:55] | Know what I think? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[10:57] | I think these idiots all shot each other. | 我觉得这些蠢货互相开枪 |
[11:01] | And stabbed. | 还有捅伤 |
[11:02] | One in the throat, | 一个在喉咙 |
[11:05] | one in the eye, | 一个在眼睛 |
[11:06] | and this guy got his neck snapped. | 这人的脖子被扭断 |
[11:09] | All quick and efficient kills. | 都是快速的致命一击 |
[11:10] | These guys were definitely professionals. | 这些人绝对是职业杀手 |
[11:12] | Dumb, but professionals. | 蠢 不过是职业的 |
[11:15] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[11:17] | Yes. | 有 |
[11:19] | One. | 一个 |
[11:20] | It happened during her shift. | 在她轮班期间发生的 |
[11:21] | Well, that’s lousy luck. | 运气可真够差 |
[11:25] | Ma’am, | 女士 |
[11:26] | I’m Detective Patch. | 我是帕奇警探 |
[11:28] | Hi, Agnes. Agnes Rofa. | 你好 我是艾格尼丝 艾格尼丝·罗法 |
[11:31] | Oh, I don’t know, did you want a last name? | 我不懂 你需要姓吗 |
[11:33] | I’ll take it if you’ll give it. | 你愿意给我就要 |
[11:37] | – Did you see what happened here? – No, not exactly. | -你有看到事情经过吗 -算不上 |
[11:42] | Let’s start at the top. | 从头开始讲 |
[11:43] | Well, it was– it was a slow night. It was quiet. | 那天晚上没什么生意 很安静 |
[11:47] | My last two customers were this… older guy and– and his kid. | 我最后的两名顾客是一个老头和他的孩子 |
[11:52] | The guy had a dough– No, that’s not right. | 那人点了一个甜甜… 不 不对 |
[11:56] | The guy had an éclair, and the kid had– had coffee. | 那人点了一个泡芙 他的孩子点了咖啡 |
[12:01] | I went– I went into the back room… | 我去里屋… |
[12:03] | to just get some more change. | 拿一些零钱 |
[12:06] | But then I heard his truck start up. | 然后我听到他的拖车发动 |
[12:09] | They drove away. | 他们开走了 |
[12:12] | I heard shots. | 随即我听到了枪声 |
[12:20] | And by the time I got back in here… | 等我回到这里时 |
[12:28] | everyone was… | 所有人都… |
[12:31] | …was, you know… | 都…这样了… |
[12:36] | Was there anyone else in the shop? | 店里当时还有别人吗 |
[12:39] | No, I– I don’t think so. | 没 应该没有 |
[12:41] | I’m sorry, not to be rude, | 抱歉 我不想无礼 |
[12:42] | ’cause you seem super sweet, but… | 你人似乎很好 但… |
[12:45] | …do I have to go through all this again? | 我真的得再重温这一切吗 |
[12:48] | Again? | 再重温 |
[12:49] | Well, I already told the other detective everything. | 我已经告诉了另一个警探一切 |
[12:53] | What other detective? | 哪个另一个警探 |
[12:59] | Shit. Hang on, let me– | 该死 等等 让我… |
[13:06] | You don’t talk to my witnesses, understand? | 你不准跟我的证人对话 明白吗 |
[13:08] | Let me catch you up to speed, Eudora. | 我来跟你汇报下进展情况 尤朵拉 |
[13:10] | Don’t call me that! | 别这么叫我 |
[13:11] | Right, Detective Patch. | 行 帕奇警探 |
[13:12] | What, are we gonna keep things professional? | 怎么 我们要一直这么正式吗 |
[13:14] | I don’t know if we ever agreed on much. | 我不知道我们有没有达成过共识 |
[13:16] | We agreed on some things. | 在有些事上还是意见一致的 |
[13:17] | Did we really, though? | 是吗 |
[13:22] | I’m confiscating this. | 我要没收这个 |
[13:24] | Military surplus, practically giving them away. | 剩余军品 基本相当于免费的 |
[13:26] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[13:28] | No skin, super cheap, bought it on eBay. | 没有外壳 超便宜 易趣网上买的 |
[13:32] | That you can keep. | 这你可以留着 |
[13:33] | – You used to like that. – Not anymore. | -你以前可喜欢了 -现在不了 |
[13:37] | By the way, this thing might look like a botched robbery, | 对了 这事看着像是拙劣的抢劫 |
[13:39] | but my gut’s telling me something else is going on here. | 但我的直觉告诉我另有隐情 |
[13:42] | Look, the waitress, she mentioned that Ishmael’s Tow Truck guy. | 那个女服务员 提过那个以赛玛利拖车司机 |
[13:45] | Maybe they saw something. | 或许他们看到了什么 |
[13:46] | You’re not police, Diego, remember? | 你不是警察 狄戈 记得吗 |
[13:49] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[13:51] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[13:52] | Because you show up and act like you can be a part of this, | 因为你到这来搞得好像你能参与进来一样 |
[13:55] | and you can’t, not anymore. | 但你不能 现在不能了 |
[13:58] | I’m good at this. | 我对这个很拿手 |
[13:59] | You know I can help you. | 你知道我可以帮你 |
[14:00] | I know you give me agita. | 我知道你给我添乱 |
[14:03] | And I do not need… I do not want your help. | 我不需要 我不想要你的帮助 |
[14:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:09] | Lord, you test me. | 主啊 你真是爱考验我 |
[14:39] | Shit. | 靠 |
[14:59] | You know, it’s funny. | 说来有趣 |
[14:59] | I’ve had the same routine for the last four years. | 这四年我日复一日地过着同样的生活 |
[15:02] | Now that I’m back down here, | 现在我回到了这里 |
[15:03] | I’m not quite sure what to do with myself. | 反而有些无所适从 |
[15:05] | I know the feeling. | 我懂你的感觉 |
[15:07] | Well, you must be eager to see Claire, huh? | 你一定很想见到克莱尔吧 |
[15:09] | I didn’t think it was possible to miss a person this much. | 我从没想过会这么想念一个人 |
[15:13] | But I’ve got some things I need to do before I can see her. | 但在我见她之前 我有些事要处理 |
[15:17] | You know, someday I’d really… | 我真的希望某天… |
[15:19] | love for you to meet her. | 你能见到她 |
[15:22] | Me? | 我吗 |
[15:24] | Yeah, you. | 对 你 |
[15:26] | – Why not? – Well, does Claire even know about me? | -为什么不呢 -克莱尔知道我的存在吗 |
[15:29] | What are you talking about? Of course she knows about you. | 说什么呢 她当然知道 |
[15:31] | I know, it’s just that, when you left, it seemed like… | 我知道 只是你离开的时候 好像… |
[15:33] | all you wanted to do was forget this place ever existed, so… | 你只想忘记这个地方的存在 所以… |
[15:36] | This place, yes. | 这个地方 没错 |
[15:39] | But not you. | 但不是你 |
[15:46] | When Claire was little, I used to read her books about the moon. | 克莱尔小时候 我常常给她读关于月亮的书 |
[15:51] | I’d tell her her uncle was living up there. | 我告诉她 她的舅舅住在月亮上 |
[15:54] | That he was… protecting us from harm. | 他保护着我们的安全 |
[15:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:59] | I mean, you were… her own personal superhero. | 你是她的超级英雄 |
[16:05] | You know, after all this time, I know she would love to meet you. | 这么长久以来 我知道她很想见你 |
[16:13] | Dad’s monocle is still missing, | 爸爸的单片眼睛还没找到 |
[16:15] | so I can’t just forget about that. | 我不能就此了事 |
[16:18] | Dad died because his heart gave out, Luther. | 爸爸死于心脏衰竭 路瑟 |
[16:22] | Don’t turn his death into a mission. | 不要把他的死变成任务 |
[16:27] | Is that what you think this is? | 你就是这么想的吗 |
[16:30] | I think there’s a reason why you never left. | 我想你一直不离开是有原因的 |
[16:54] | – No, no… – Klaus! Klaus! | -不… -克劳斯 克劳斯 |
[16:56] | – Klaus, you… – Please… | -克劳斯 你… -求你了 |
[16:58] | Klaus… | 克劳斯 |
[17:01] | Why, Klaus? | 为什么 克劳斯 |
[17:02] | Klaus, help me! | 克劳斯 救我 |
[17:07] | You know you talk in your sleep? | 你知道自己说梦话吗 |
[17:12] | There’s no point, you’re out of drugs. | 没用的 你已经没有毒品了 |
[17:15] | Shut your piehole, Ben. | 闭嘴 本 |
[17:17] | Said with love. | 爱你 |
[17:22] | I’ve got a crazy idea. | 我有个疯狂的主意 |
[17:25] | Why not try starting your day with… | 为什么不用一杯橙汁或几个鸡蛋 |
[17:27] | a glass of orange juice or some eggs? | 开始你的一天呢 |
[17:30] | Can’t smoke eggs. | 我不抽蛋 |
[17:33] | One of these has gotta be gold-plated, right? | 这里总有一个是镀金的 对吧 |
[17:39] | Christ on a cracker! | 我的天啊 |
[17:42] | Pogo? | 伯格 |
[17:43] | My apologies, Master Klaus. | 对不起 克劳斯少爷 |
[17:46] | I have a query for you. | 我有件事想问你 |
[17:49] | Items from your father’s office have gone missing. | 你父亲办公室的一些物品不见了 |
[17:51] | In particular, an ornate box with pearl inlay. | 特别是 一个镶嵌着珍珠的宝盒 |
[17:57] | – Really? – Really? | -你不是吧 -是吗 |
[17:59] | You don’t say. | 真的啊 |
[18:01] | Any idea where it went? | 知道它去哪了吗 |
[18:51] | No, no, no. No idea. | 不 不知道 |
[18:54] | – Sorry. – Liar. | -抱歉 -骗子 |
[18:55] | – Drop dead. – Low blow. | -去死 -卑鄙 |
[18:58] | Would you shut up! | 你能不能闭嘴 |
[18:59] | – Excuse me? – Pogo, I didn’t mean you, I just… I– | -什么 -伯格 我不是说你 只是… |
[19:02] | You know, there’s been a lot of stuff I’ve been dealing with. | 最近我有太多事要处理 |
[19:04] | Just a lot of memories coming up. All those good times. | 很多记忆浮现在脑海 所有美好的时刻 |
[19:08] | Well, not so much good times | 与其说是美好的时刻 |
[19:09] | as really awful, terrible, depressing times. | 不如说是很糟糕 可怕 令人沮丧的时刻 |
[19:12] | The contents of that box are… | 盒子里面的东西 |
[19:15] | priceless. | 是无价之宝 |
[19:16] | Were they to find their way back to the office, | 如果它们能找到回办公室的路 |
[19:19] | whoever took it would be absolved of any blame or consequences. | 拿走它的人 不会被指责或追究责任 |
[19:23] | Oh, well, lucky bastard. | 这混蛋真走运 |
[19:26] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[19:56] | Hey, Five. | 小五 |
[20:05] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[20:21] | can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[20:25] | I need to know who this belongs to. | 我想知道这是谁的 |
[20:27] | – Where did you get that? – What do you care? | -你从哪里得到的 -关你什么事 |
[20:32] | I… I found it… at a playground, actually. | 其实是我在操场上发现的 |
[20:35] | must have just… | 肯定是刚刚… |
[20:37] | …popped out. | 掉出来 |
[20:39] | I wanna return it to its rightful owner. | 我想物归原主 |
[20:43] | What a thoughtful young man. | 真是个为人着想的年轻人 |
[20:44] | Yeah. Look up the name for me, will ya? | 是啊 你能帮我找到他的名字吗 |
[20:46] | I’m sorry, but patient records are strictly confidential. | 很抱歉 患者病历是严格保密的 |
[20:49] | – That means I can’t tell you– – Yeah, I know what it means. | -也就是说我不能告诉你 -我知道是什么意思 |
[20:52] | But I’ll tell you what I can do. | 但我可以告诉你我能做什么 |
[20:53] | I will take the eye off your hands and return it to the owner. | 我会拿走你手上的眼睛 还给它的主人 |
[20:56] | I’m sure he or she will be very grateful, so if I can just– | 我保证他或她一定感激不尽 所以我… |
[20:59] | Yeah, you’re not touching this eye. | 不准碰这颗眼睛 |
[21:01] | Now, you listen here, young man– | 听着 年轻人 |
[21:04] | No! You listen to me, asshole. | 不 你给我听着 混蛋 |
[21:06] | I’ve come a long way for this, | 我千里迢迢为它而来 |
[21:08] | through some shit your pea brain couldn’t even comprehend, | 历经艰险 你这破驴脑袋根本无法理解 |
[21:11] | so just give me the information I need, | 所以把我想要的信息告诉我 |
[21:13] | and I’ll be on my merry way. | 我就可以愉快地离开了 |
[21:15] | And if you call me “Young man” one more time, | 如果你再叫我一次”年轻人” |
[21:18] | I’m gonna put your head through that damn wall. | 我会把你的头按到那堵该死的墙里 |
[21:21] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[21:22] | Call security. | 叫保安 |
[21:35] | Ballistics came back. | 弹道比对结果出来了 |
[21:36] | Bullets from all our shooters match. | 所有这几个枪手的子弹都匹配 |
[21:37] | – Round robin. – Yeah, to quote a very smart woman, | -循环扫射 -引用一位聪明女士的话 |
[21:41] | “These idiots all shot each other.” | “这些蠢货互相开枪” |
[21:44] | we also got IDs on all the deceased gentlemen. | 我们还获取了所有死去绅士的身份信息 |
[21:46] | Not so gentle, as it turns out. | 结果并不那么绅士 |
[21:48] | – Criminal records? – All of them. Battery, assault, | -有犯罪记录吗 -所有人 斗殴 施暴 |
[21:51] | a few dishonorable discharges. | 几人是被开除军籍的 |
[21:53] | They’re all hotheads. One and all. | 都是些莽夫 所有人 |
[21:55] | – Well, that settles that. – Well, there is just one thing. | -也说得通 -还有一件事 |
[21:59] | Remember the victim that got stabbed in the carotid artery? | 还记得那个颈动脉被刺的受害者吗 |
[22:01] | Yeah, one of the guys stabbed the other. What’s the problem? | 记得 其中一个刺伤了另一个 有什么问题吗 |
[22:04] | Fingerprints on the knife don’t match our guys. | 刀上的指纹跟这几个人不匹配 |
[22:06] | But it gets weirder. | 更奇怪的是 |
[22:07] | It did match an unsolved cold case | 它和一桩陈年悬案中的指纹相匹配 |
[22:09] | that came back, circa, get this… | 这个案子大约发生在… |
[22:12] | 1938. | 1938年 |
[22:14] | Tell them to run it again. | 让他们重新比对 |
[22:16] | We’ll pick this up later. | 之后再说 |
[22:21] | Uncuff him. | 给他解铐 |
[22:26] | – Thanks, Rodriguez. – Bye. | -谢谢 罗德里格斯 -再见 |
[22:29] | So… | 所以… |
[22:30] | Did you… | 你… |
[22:31] | – Shut up and listen carefully. – talk to the tow truck guy? | -闭嘴 听好了 -跟拖车司机谈过了吗 |
[22:35] | The next time you interfere in one of my investigations, | 下次你再插手我的调查 |
[22:38] | you so much as breathe on one of my witnesses, | 但凡你敢再去接触我的证人 |
[22:41] | or touch a piece of evidence, | 或碰证物一下 |
[22:43] | I’ll charge you with obstruction of justice. | 我就指控你妨碍司法 |
[22:45] | You will do jail time. | 让你去坐牢 |
[22:47] | That clear? | 明白吗 |
[22:48] | Damn. | 天哪 |
[22:49] | You need to relax, Eudora. | 尤朵拉 你得冷静一下 |
[22:51] | – All this bureaucracy is get– – Don’t call me that. | -这些官僚主义已经… -别这么叫我 |
[22:53] | Look, I know you. | 我了解你 |
[22:54] | You like playing by the rules, | 你喜欢按规矩办事 |
[22:56] | but you live for putting the scumbags away. | 但抓坏蛋才是让你兴奋的东西 |
[22:59] | So why don’t you put that badge down for one night… | 你何不放下警徽一晚 |
[23:02] | and you come out on the streets with me? | 和我一起去街头当回义警 |
[23:06] | Without all this bullshit. | 远离这些破烂玩意 |
[23:09] | You’re right, that sounds super fun. | 你说得没错 听起来真是超级有趣 |
[23:12] | But I think you missed some things | 但我想当你被警察学院 |
[23:13] | when you got yourself thrown out of the police academy | 开除之后 你错过了些东西 |
[23:15] | so let me explain. | 所以我来给你解释一下 |
[23:17] | This bullshit is what gets convictions in a court of law. | 这个”破烂玩意”能够在法庭上给人定罪 |
[23:22] | What you do out there is a fantasy. | 而你在外头的所做所为 纯属幻想 |
[23:24] | I would love to play cops and robbers, | 我很乐意去玩玩猫鼠游戏 |
[23:26] | wear a mask, and feel important, | 带上面具 感受自己有多重要 |
[23:28] | but guess what? | 可是你知道吗 |
[23:29] | Recess is over. | 休息时间已经结束 |
[23:31] | It’s grown-up time. | 是时候成熟了 |
[23:33] | You’re still trying to prove that, when you were kids, | 你还在想着证明 你们小时候 |
[23:35] | running around in those stupid uniforms, | 穿着愚蠢的制服乱跑 |
[23:37] | that it wasn’t for nothing. | 并不是徒劳无功 |
[23:40] | Yeah… I know you, too, Diego. | 没错 狄戈 我也了解你 |
[23:44] | Now leave, before I change my mind. | 现在走吧 趁我还没改变主意 |
[24:02] | Focus. | 集中 |
[24:07] | Break. Break. | 拆开 拆开 |
[24:09] | Move your feet. | 迈腿 |
[24:12] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[24:13] | You’re looking to box? ‘Cause I may need fighters, too. | 想打拳击吗 我可能也需要拳击手 |
[24:16] | Oh, no, I’m looking for information | 不 我在找一个 |
[24:18] | on one of the guys that uses your gym. | 来你健身房的人的信息 |
[24:20] | Diego Hargreeves? | 你知道狄戈·哈格鲁弗斯吗 |
[24:21] | Well, if you see him, | 如果你见到他 |
[24:21] | you can tell him I’m this far from firing his ass. | 就告诉他 我就快炒了他了 |
[24:24] | He works here? | 他在这工作 |
[24:25] | Eh, he, uh, mops the floor in exchange for the back room. | 他帮忙拖地 换取后屋的使用权 |
[24:31] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[24:32] | Think about the fight game, eh? | 考虑考虑拳击赛吧 |
[24:36] | You got the build. | 你的身材很合适 |
[25:37] | Five? | 小五 |
[25:41] | Are you upstairs? | 你在楼上吗 |
[25:51] | Five? | 小五 |
[26:03] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[26:06] | I was worried sick about you. | 我担心死你了 |
[26:08] | Sorry I left without saying goodbye. | 抱歉我没打声招呼就走了 |
[26:11] | No, look, I’m the one that should be sorry. | 不 我才该道歉 |
[26:14] | Yeah, I was dismissive, and… | 我之前没有重视 |
[26:16] | I– I guess I didn’t know how to process what you were saying. | 我想我不知道该怎么接受你说的话 |
[26:20] | And I still can’t, to be honest. | 说实话 我现在还是不行 |
[26:22] | Maybe you were right to be dismissive. | 也许你是该轻视的 |
[26:26] | Maybe it wasn’t real after all. | 也许我说的根本就不是真的 |
[26:28] | It felt real. Well… | 感觉倒很真实 |
[26:31] | like you said, the old man did say | 如你所说 老家伙的确说 |
[26:32] | time travel could contaminate the mind. | 时间旅行会搞乱头脑 |
[26:37] | Then maybe I’m not the right person for you to be talking to. | 那可能我不是你该诉说的对象 |
[26:42] | Look, I used to see someone. | 我以前常去见一个人 |
[26:44] | A therapist. I could give you her information. | 一个理疗师 我可以给你她的信息 |
[26:47] | Thanks, but… | 谢谢 但… |
[26:49] | I think I’m just gonna get some rest. | 我只想休息一会 |
[26:51] | It’s been a long time since I’ve had a good sleep. | 很久没有睡个好觉了 |
[26:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:04] | That’s so… | 真是太… |
[27:07] | …touching, | 感人了 |
[27:08] | all that stuff about family and Dad and time. Wow! | 那些关于家庭 爸爸和时间的话 |
[27:11] | – Would you shut up? She’ll hear you. – I’m moist. | -能闭嘴吗 她会听见的 -我热泪盈眶 |
[27:15] | I told you to put on something professional. | 我跟你说了 穿得专业点 |
[27:17] | What? This is my nicest outfit. | 说什么呢 这是我最棒的衣服了 |
[27:20] | We’ll raid the old man’s closet. | 那我们去搜搜老家伙的衣柜吧 |
[27:22] | – As long as I get paid. – When the job is done. | -只要能赚钱就行 -成了就给你 |
[27:25] | Okay, but just so we’re clear on the finer details, | 好吧 先说清楚一些细节 |
[27:28] | I just gotta go into this place | 我只需要走进去 |
[27:30] | and pretend to be your dear old dad, correct? | 然后假装是你亲爱的老爸 对吧 |
[27:32] | – Yeah. Something like that. – What’s our cover story? | -对 差不多 -我们的背景故事呢 |
[27:35] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么呢 |
[27:36] | I mean, was I really young when I had you? | 我是说 生你的时候 我是不是很年轻 |
[27:38] | Like, 16? Like, young and… | 比如16岁 年纪轻轻又… |
[27:40] | – terribly misguided? – Sure. | -误入歧途 -当然 |
[27:43] | Your mother, that slut. | 你母亲 那个荡妇 |
[27:45] | Whoever she was. We met at… | 管她是谁 我们相遇在… |
[27:48] | the disco. Okay, remember that. | 舞厅 好了 记住了 |
[27:52] | Oh, my God, the sex was amazing. | 天哪 我们的性爱是那么美妙 |
[27:54] | What a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain. | 看你脑子一眼 恶心得我想吐 |
[27:57] | Don’t make me put you in time-out. | 别逼我罚你关禁闭 |
[28:16] | Yo, Syd, it’s Johnny. | 希德 我是约翰尼 |
[28:18] | Hey, look, we got a bunch of extra tows down here, | 有一些额外的拖运活要干 |
[28:20] | down on Empire Avenue. | 在帝国大道上 |
[28:21] | The whole thing is a disaster. | 简直是场灾难 |
[28:23] | Kids are all arrested. | 一帮孩子被捕 |
[28:24] | Trucks as far as the eye can see. | 拖车都排起了长队 |
[28:29] | You gotta tell me how you did the London job in ’66. | 告诉我1966年伦敦那活怎么干成的 |
[28:32] | Beautiful work. Really. | 干得很漂亮 真的 |
[28:33] | I swear to Christ, I have no idea what you’re talking– | 我发誓 我完全不知道你在说… |
[28:40] | I am just a tow truck driver. I’ve never even been to London. | 我只是个拖车司机 我从没去过伦敦 |
[28:43] | Tuna? Delicious. You want half? | 吃金枪鱼吗 很美味 要一半吗 |
[28:46] | I’m fine, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[28:53] | That’s for no mayo. | 这拳是为没蛋黄酱打的 |
[28:58] | Does Number Five seem like he’d be a whimperer to you? | 你觉得五号会是他这么个爱哭鬼吗 |
[29:01] | Not from what I heard. | 据我所知不会 |
[29:03] | That seems close enough to me. | 我觉得很像 |
[29:05] | Strong resemblance, I’ll grant you that, | 非常相像没错 |
[29:06] | but… the space between the eyes is different, | 但是 眼间距不一样 |
[29:09] | the chin is not quite the same. There’s a dimple. | 下巴不完全一致 还有个酒窝 |
[29:12] | There is a dimple. | 是有个酒窝 |
[29:13] | I am not the guy that you are look– | 我不是你们要找的… |
[29:17] | No talking. | 别说话 |
[29:18] | He was the only guy in the doughnut shop, wasn’t he? | 他是甜甜圈店里唯一的人 不是吗 |
[29:21] | Was there anyone else in | 昨晚还有没有其他人 |
[29:21] | the doughnut shop with you last night, Syd? | 跟你一起在甜甜圈店里 希德 |
[29:23] | I don’t know, just the waitress and some kid. | 我不知道 就记得女服务员和一个小孩 |
[29:26] | Some kid? Elaborate. | 一个小孩 说说看 |
[29:27] | I– I don’t know. Uh… He was weird. | 我不知道 他怪怪的 |
[29:30] | This isn’t twenty questions, old man. Weird how? | 没跟你在玩二十问 老家伙 怎么个怪法 |
[29:33] | He said something about coming there when he was young. | 他说他小时候来过 |
[29:39] | – Are you thinking what I’m thinking? – Italian for dinner? | -你跟我想得一样吗 -晚饭吃意式吗 |
[29:42] | Focus, I’m talking about the kid. | 专心一点 我在说那个小孩 |
[29:44] | – What about him? – Time travel’s a bitch. | -他怎么了 -该死的时间旅行 |
[29:47] | Especially without a briefcase. | 尤其是不带手提箱的那种 |
[29:49] | What if the kid is Number Five? | 如果那个孩子是5号呢 |
[29:52] | It’s sort of hard to wrap your head around. | 要理解你的想法还挺难的 |
[29:53] | You see, I told you, I am not the guy– | 我说过了 我不是你们… |
[29:56] | What else did you and the kid talk about? | 你和那个孩子还说了什么 |
[29:58] | I– I think that’s it. | 我想就说了那些吧 |
[30:01] | Oh, wait, wait, wait… What are you doing? | 等等等等 你要做什么 |
[30:04] | Jump-starting your memory. | 激起你的记忆 |
[30:13] | All I remember is he wanted directions | 我只记得他问了 |
[30:15] | to some department store. That’s it, I swear. | 去某个百货公司的路 就这些 我发誓 |
[30:18] | Department store? Okay. Elaborate. | 百货公司 好 说说看 |
[30:24] | But I’m leaving for the airport. | 但我要去机场了 |
[30:26] | It’s not a big deal if I miss one session. | 我错过一次会面没什么大不了的 |
[30:29] | Patrick, it was my father’s funeral. | 帕特里克 那是我爸爸的葬礼 |
[30:31] | You know, I’m pretty sure | 我敢肯定 |
[30:32] | the court recognizes that as extenuating circumstances. | 法院会认定我这是情有可原 |
[30:36] | Is Claire there? | 克莱尔在吗 |
[30:40] | Yes, I would like to say hello to my daughter | 对 如果你没意见的话 |
[30:42] | if that’s all right with you. | 我要跟我女儿打个招呼 |
[30:46] | No. | 不 |
[30:47] | Patrick! | 帕特里克 |
[30:50] | Don’t– | 别… |
[31:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:04] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[31:05] | Well, I’ve never met your ex-husband, but… | 我从没见过你前夫 不过… |
[31:10] | he sounds like an asshole. | 听来他是个人渣 |
[31:12] | That’s one word for it. | 这个词很衬他 |
[31:14] | You know what? You’re probably better off here. | 你知道吗 可能你在这里会更好 |
[31:17] | No, I’m probably better off with my daughter. | 不 我跟女儿在一起才叫更好 |
[31:19] | Of course, um… | 当然 |
[31:21] | I’m sorry. I didn’t– | 抱歉 我没… |
[31:22] | You know, if I wanted advice, Vanya, | 就算我想寻求建议 范娅 |
[31:24] | no offense, it wouldn’t be from you. | 也不会找你 无意冒犯 |
[31:27] | – What is that supposed to mean? – You don’t have a child. | -这是什么意思 -你没有孩子 |
[31:30] | – You’ve never even been in a relationship. – That’s not true. | -你也没谈过恋爱 -不是的 |
[31:33] | So you know what it’s like to love someone like this? | 所以你知道这么深爱一个人是什么样吗 |
[31:36] | Like when you’re apart from her, you can’t breathe? | 你和她分开会让你喘不过气那种 |
[31:40] | Like you would– you would die, and I– I mean actually… | 你甚至愿意为她去死 我是指真正的… |
[31:44] | die… | 死 |
[31:46] | to know that she’s okay and happy. | 只要知道她平安快乐 |
[31:50] | You separate yourself from everyone and everything. | 你与一切世事和人隔绝 |
[31:52] | You always have. | 你一直是这样 |
[31:57] | Because Dad made me. | 因为爸爸让我这样的 |
[31:58] | Did Dad make you write that book about us, too? | 那爸爸也让你写了关于我们的那本书吗 |
[32:10] | You’re an adult now, Vanya. | 你现在是个成年人了 范娅 |
[32:13] | You don’t get to blame your problems on anyone but yourself. | 你的问题不该怪别人 而该怪你自己 |
[32:26] | Like I said to your son earlier, | 如我之前和你儿子说的 |
[32:28] | any information about the | 我们制造的义肢假体的 |
[32:29] | prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. | 所有相关信息都是严格保密的 |
[32:32] | Without the client’s consent, I simply can’t help you. | 未经客户同意 我帮不了你们 |
[32:35] | Well, we can’t get consent if you don’t give us a name. | 如果你不告诉我们是谁 我们找谁同意 |
[32:39] | Well, that’s not my problem. | 那不是我的问题 |
[32:40] | Sorry. Now, there’s really nothing more I can do, so– | 抱歉 我也帮不上什么别的忙 所以… |
[32:43] | And what about my consent? | 那我的同意呢 |
[32:46] | – Excuse me? – Who gave you permission… | -什么 -是谁允许你 |
[32:50] | …to lay your hands… | 把你的手 |
[32:53] | on my son? | 放在我儿子身上的 |
[32:55] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你听到我说的了 |
[32:57] | – I didn’t touch your son. – Oh, really? | -我没有碰你儿子 -是吗 |
[33:00] | Well, then how did he get that swollen lip, then? | 那他这香肠嘴哪来的 |
[33:03] | He doesn’t have a swollen– | 他没有香肠… |
[33:07] | I want it. Name, please. Now. | 给我 名字 谢谢 立刻 |
[33:10] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[33:12] | You got no idea. | 说出来怕吓着你 |
[33:17] | “Peace on Earth.” That’s so sweet. | “地球的和平” 真好 |
[33:25] | God, that hurt! | 天哪 真疼 |
[33:29] | I’m calling secur– | 我在呼叫保… |
[33:30] | – What are you doing? – There’s been an assault… | -你在做什么 -有人打人啦 |
[33:34] | in Mr. Big’s office, and we need security, now. Schnell! | 就在大人物办公室里 快派保安来 快 |
[33:41] | Now, here’s what’s gonna happen, Grant. | 现在事情会这样发展 格兰特 |
[33:43] | It’s… Lance. | 我叫…兰斯 |
[33:45] | In about 60 seconds, | 在大概六十秒后 |
[33:46] | two security guards are gonna burst through that door, | 两名保安会冲进来 |
[33:48] | and they’re gonna see a whole lot of blood, | 他们会看到很多血 |
[33:50] | and they’re gonna wonder, “What the hell happened?” | 然后他们会想 “究竟发生了什么” |
[33:52] | And we’re gonna tell them that you… | 而我们就会告诉他们 你… |
[33:55] | …beat the shit out of us. | 把我们狠狠揍了一顿 |
[34:02] | You’re gonna do great in prison, Grant. | 你在监狱一定会很适应 格兰特 |
[34:03] | Trust me, I’ve been there. | 相信我 我去过 |
[34:05] | Little piece of chicken like you. | 你这样的小肉鸡 |
[34:07] | Oh, my God, you’re gonna get passed around like a… | 天哪 你一定会被大家”争相传阅” |
[34:10] | You’re just– You’re gonna do great. That’s all I’m saying. | 你真是…你会很适应的 我就说这么多 |
[34:13] | Jesus, you are a real sick bastard. | 天哪 你真是个变态 |
[34:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:28] | – Oh, that’s strange. – What? | -真奇怪 -怎么了 |
[34:30] | Uh, the eye. It hasn’t been purchased by a client yet. | 那个眼球 还没有客户买过 |
[34:32] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你是什么意思 |
[34:33] | Well, uh, our logs say that the eye with that serial number… | 我们的日志显示 那个序列号的眼球 |
[34:38] | This can’t be right. It hasn’t even been manufactured yet. | 这不可能 它还没有生产出来 |
[34:42] | Where did you get that eye? | 你们从哪搞来的眼球 |
[34:47] | Well, this is not good. | 这下不妙了 |
[34:48] | I was pretty good, though, right? | 不过我厉害死了 对吧 |
[34:50] | “Yeah. What about my consent, bitch?” | “是啊 那我的同意呢 贱人” |
[34:53] | Klaus, it doesn’t matter. | 克劳斯 这不重要 |
[34:55] | What? What? What’s the big deal with this eye, anyway? | 什么 那这个眼睛到底有什么要紧的 |
[34:58] | There is someone out there who’s going to lose an eye | 有一个人在未来的七天中 |
[35:00] | in the next seven days. | 会失去一只眼睛 |
[35:02] | They’re gonna bring about | 他们会带来 |
[35:02] | the end of life on this Earth as we know it. | 我们所熟知的这个地球的末日 |
[35:06] | Yeah, can I get that 20 bucks, like, now, or what? | 好 那能把二十块先给我吗 |
[35:09] | Your 20 bucks? | 你的二十块 |
[35:10] | Yeah, my 20 bucks. | 是的 我的二十块 |
[35:11] | The apocalypse is coming, | 末日就要来了 |
[35:12] | and all you can think about is getting high? | 你脑子里想的就是嗑药吗 |
[35:15] | Well, I’m also quite hungry. | 我也很饿 |
[35:17] | Tummy’s a-rumblin’. | 肚子在叫了 |
[35:20] | You’re useless. | 你真没用 |
[35:22] | – You’re all useless! – Oh, come on. | -你们都没用 -拜托 |
[35:24] | You need to lighten up, old man. | 你得放松点 老头 |
[35:29] | Hey, you know, I’ve just now realized why you’re so uptight. | 你知道 我刚意识到你为什么这么紧张 |
[35:33] | You must be horny as hell! | 你肯定饥渴难耐 |
[35:36] | All those years by yourself. | 这么多年一个人待着 |
[35:39] | It’s gotta screw with your head, being alone. | 孤身一人肯定让你精神失常了 |
[35:44] | I wasn’t alone. | 我并不是孤身一人 |
[35:48] | Pray tell. | 请跟我说说 |
[35:51] | Her name was Delores. | 她叫德洛丽丝 |
[35:55] | We were together for over 30 years. | 我们在一起超过三十年 |
[35:57] | Thirty years? Oh, wow! | 三十年 |
[36:01] | God, the longest I’ve been with someone was… | 天 我和一个人在一起的最长时间也就是 |
[36:03] | I don’t know, three weeks. | 大概三周吧 |
[36:05] | And that’s only because | 那还只是因为 |
[36:06] | I was so tired of looking for a place to sleep. | 我受够了不停找地方落脚 |
[36:10] | He did make the most fantastic osso buco, though. It was… | 不过他做的炖小牛肘超好吃 真的… |
[36:17] | Five? | 小五 |
[36:19] | Don’t stop. Just keep going. | 别停 继续开 |
[36:25] | What about my money? | 那我的钱呢 |
[36:43] | He’s not here, Mrs. Kowalski. | 它不在 科瓦尔斯基太太 |
[36:52] | Mr. Puddles isn’t here. | 水坑先生不在这里 |
[36:57] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[36:58] | I’m Leonard. | 我是雷纳德 |
[37:01] | I’m your four o’clock. | 我和你约了四点见面 |
[37:02] | Oh, my… I forgot. I am so sorry. | 天哪 我忘了 抱歉 |
[37:05] | I swear I had nothing to do with Mr. Puddles. | 我发誓我跟水坑先生没关系 |
[37:08] | Oh, no… | 不是 |
[37:10] | Sorry, it’s, uh, my neighbor, Mrs. Kowalski. | 抱歉 是我邻居 科瓦尔斯基太太 |
[37:12] | She… Well, she has this cat that always goes missing. | 她有只猫 总是走丢 |
[37:14] | She thinks I know where it is. I don’t. | 她觉得我知道它在哪 但我不知道 |
[37:16] | She’s older. | 她年纪很大了 |
[37:18] | And I should stop… talking. I’m so sorry. Please come in. | 我该闭嘴了 抱歉 请进 |
[37:30] | I’m guessing I look different… than your usual students. | 我想我跟你平时的学生看起来不太一样 |
[37:33] | Um, yeah, you can just… | 你可以… |
[37:37] | Yeah, 20 years or so different. | 是的 差了大概二十岁吧 |
[37:39] | Well, the ad didn’t say anything about age limits. | 广告上没提到年龄限制 |
[37:41] | No, no, of course not. It’s… most of my students are kids. | 没有的 只是我大多数学生都是小孩 |
[37:45] | Easier to learn music when you’re young. | 从小学音乐更容易 |
[37:47] | You know, like a second language. | 就像第二语言 |
[37:49] | Ich verstehe! | 伊何维斯蒂亚 |
[37:52] | That’s German… for “I understand.” | 那是德语的”我明白” |
[37:55] | I took three years of that in high school. | 我在高中学过三年 |
[37:57] | And that’s all I can remember. | 我现在就记得这句了 |
[38:03] | Well, it’s right over here. If you wanna… | 就在这边 如果你想… |
[38:06] | Let me just… Sorry… | 让我…抱歉… |
[38:09] | – Oh, it’s fine. – …get organized for a second. | -没事 -收拾收拾 |
[38:22] | – You’re really just going for it. – Yeah. | -你就直接拉上了啊 -是的 |
[38:24] | Um, no, I’ll actually take that. | 不 给我吧 |
[38:26] | And we’re just gonna start with the basics. | 我们从基础开始 |
[38:33] | – What’s up? Hey, Diego. – Yo. What up, Nigel? | -好啊 狄戈 -好 奈吉尔 |
[38:38] | What’s up, Diego? | 好啊 狄戈 |
[38:42] | – Doing good, huh? – Si. | -不错嘛 -是的 |
[39:29] | What the– | 什么鬼 |
[39:32] | – I could smell it was you. – What the hell? | -我能闻出来你的气味 -搞什么 |
[39:37] | You could have killed me. | 你差点杀死我 |
[39:38] | If I wanted you dead, you’d be dead. | 我要杀你的话 你早死了 |
[39:51] | It’s a nice place. | 这地方不错 |
[39:53] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[39:57] | So why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[40:00] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[40:02] | That you were fighting the night that Dad died. | 爸爸死的那晚 你在打拳击比赛 |
[40:05] | I checked with the guys out there. | 我去问了他们 |
[40:08] | Well, I shouldn’t have to prove my innocence to you… | 我不需要向你或者这个家里的任何人 |
[40:11] | or anyone else in this family. | 证明我的清白 |
[40:16] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说的是 |
[40:19] | – But, I just thought that– – Yeah. | -但我就是想着… -是啊 |
[40:21] | I know what you thought. | 我知道你想的什么 |
[40:25] | Now… | 现在 |
[40:27] | you have a nice day, brother. | 祝你今天愉快 哥哥 |
[40:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:00] | That’s coming along. | 有进步了 |
[41:02] | Looks like I chose the right teacher. | 看来我找对了老师 |
[41:05] | I don’t know about that. | 这我可说不好 |
[41:08] | My next student | 我下个学生 |
[41:09] | could probably lecture me on what I’m doing wrong. | 可能会跟我讲我哪里教错了 |
[41:11] | She’s… She’s a bit of a prodigy. | 她 她是个神童 |
[41:14] | Well, you can relax. | 你可以放松 |
[41:15] | I have never been a prodigy at anything. | 我从来没在任何事情上有过天分 |
[41:18] | Well, that makes two of us. | 我也一样 |
[41:24] | So, I will see you next week, | 那我们下周再见 |
[41:25] | and, uh, practice the bow hold, uh, and maybe… | 练练琴弓的握法 也许… |
[41:30] | get a violin. | 买台小提琴 |
[41:33] | You can be honest. | 你可以说实话 |
[41:35] | Do you think it’s weird | 你觉得年纪这么大 |
[41:36] | wanting to learn violin this late in life? | 还想学小提琴 是不是有点奇怪 |
[41:38] | No, no. | 没有 |
[41:40] | Monet didn’t really start painting until his forties. | 莫奈四十多岁了才开始画画 |
[41:45] | He did all right for himself. | 他画得挺好的 |
[41:47] | No, if you love music, then you’re in the right place. | 如果你爱音乐 那么你就来对地方了 |
[41:51] | I’d say you’re describing my dad more than me. | 你描述的更像是我爸 而不是我 |
[41:54] | He was the music lover. | 他热爱音乐 |
[41:57] | It’s kind of why I’m here. | 这也是我来这里的原因 |
[41:58] | He passed away a while ago. | 他前段时间去世了 |
[42:01] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[42:01] | Oh, no, it’s fine. We had a complicated relationship. | 没事 我们的关系并没那么好 |
[42:06] | Didn’t really get each other, you know? | 不太能理解对方 你懂吗 |
[42:08] | But he loved violin, and that was not my thing. | 但他喜欢小提琴 而我并没什么兴趣 |
[42:11] | So I guess I’m here to… understand him better, | 所以我想我来这里是为了更好地理解他 |
[42:15] | if that makes any sense. | 如果这么说有道理的话 |
[42:17] | Family. | 家人 |
[42:20] | It’s never easy, right? | 从来不容易 对吧 |
[42:26] | Sorry for getting heavy on you there. | 抱歉把气氛搞得这么沉重 |
[42:29] | – Um, stupid, I know. – No. | -我真傻 -没有 |
[42:31] | No, stupid is not knowing. | 一无所知才是傻 |
[42:34] | Believe me, uh, I get it. | 相信我 我懂的 |
[42:39] | Well… thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:42] | Guess I’ll see you next week. | 那我们下周再见 |
[42:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[42:49] | I’m a woodworker. | 我是个木工 |
[42:51] | I have a shop in, uh, Bricktown. | 我在布里克顿有家店 |
[42:56] | You should come by some time. | 有空你该来坐坐 |
[42:58] | You know, check it out. | 来看看 |
[43:06] | This week I’m… busy, but– | 这周我…比较忙 不过… |
[43:07] | It’s fine. I understand. | 没事 我理解 |
[43:13] | Another time. | 改天 |
[43:15] | See you next week. | 下周见 |
[43:19] | Bye. | 再见 |
[43:52] | Ah, Miss Allison. | 艾莉森小姐 |
[43:54] | I was looking for you. | 我在找你 |
[43:56] | How did you, uh… How did you know I was up here? | 你怎么…你怎么知道我在这里 |
[43:59] | Oh, it wasn’t hard. | 不难 |
[44:01] | This is always where you used to come when you were upset. | 你以前不开心的时候总是会来这里 |
[44:05] | Who told you I was… | 谁告诉你我… |
[44:08] | Luther. | 路瑟 |
[44:10] | Actually, it was Miss Vanya. | 其实 是范娅小姐 |
[44:13] | She called to make sure you were okay. | 她打电话叫我来看看你是不是还好 |
[44:19] | Yeah, I, um… | 是啊 我… |
[44:20] | I said some pretty unkind things to her. | 我对她说了些很不客气的话 |
[44:23] | She’s your sister. She knows you didn’t mean it. | 她是你妹妹 她知道你不是有心的 |
[44:27] | Doubt it. | 未必 |
[44:29] | She doesn’t know anything about me, | 她对我一无所知 |
[44:29] | which is fine ’cause I don’t know shit about her either. | 也没什么 毕竟我也对她也是毛都不知道 |
[44:32] | – Language. – Sorry. | -注意用词 -抱歉 |
[44:36] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[44:38] | it’s been a while since we’ve all lived under the same roof. | 我们已经很久没有住在同一屋檐下了 |
[44:42] | Almost 13 years. | 差不多有十三年了 |
[44:45] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[44:47] | Alone in this huge house for so long. | 独自在这偌大的房子里待了那么久 |
[44:53] | Well, one grows used to things, | 人会慢慢习惯一些事情 |
[44:55] | even if, sometimes… | 即使有时… |
[44:57] | one shouldn’t. | 不该习惯 |
[45:01] | Come with me. I want to show you something. | 跟我来 我有东西要给你看 |
[45:04] | It might just cheer you up. | 可能会让你开心一点 |
[45:07] | And make sure you fully extinguish that cigarette. | 还有确保你完全掐灭了那支香烟 |
[45:11] | Wouldn’t want to start a fire. | 我可不想引发火灾 |
[45:22] | Your father stopped recording years ago. | 你爸爸很多年前就停止录像了 |
[45:26] | But I still come here from time to time. | 但我还是时不时会来这里 |
[45:30] | When I’m missing you kids. | 在我想你们这群孩子的时候 |
[45:35] | Pogo, this is… | 伯格 这是… |
[45:38] | Most families have home movies to look back on. | 大多数家庭都有家庭录影可以回顾 |
[45:42] | We have surveillance footage. | 而我们有监控录像 |
[45:44] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[45:45] | I hoped it might cheer you up. | 但愿这能让你开心一点 |
[45:48] | It does. | 它真的可以 |
[45:51] | Oh, my God, look how little we were. | 天哪 看我们那时候多小 |
[45:54] | Luther. Luther, quit it. | 路瑟 路瑟 打住吧 |
[45:57] | Oh! Ben and I? | 本和我 |
[46:00] | I miss him so much. | 我好想他 |
[46:06] | And Vanya. | 还有范娅 |
[46:08] | Vanya… | 范娅 |
[46:09] | Why didn’t we include her? | 为什么我们不带她一起 |
[46:11] | I mean, if anybody ever treated Claire like that, | 如果有人这样对克莱尔 |
[46:14] | I can’t even imagine… | 我想都不敢想… |
[46:16] | You were a child, Miss Allison. | 你们当时都还小 艾莉森小姐 |
[46:18] | Yeah… but I’m not anymore. | 是啊 但我不再是了 |
[46:22] | And neither is she. | 她也是 |
[46:25] | If you’re not in a hurry, | 如果你不急的话 |
[46:28] | the rest of the tapes are in that cabinet. | 其余的录像带都在那个柜子里 |
[46:34] | Make sure you lock up when you go. | 确保你走的时候锁上 |
[46:36] | Things have been disappearing lately. | 最近一直有东西在消失 |
[46:39] | These are too important to lose. | 这些太重要了 不能轻易丢失 |
[47:49] | Oh, God. Dad… | 天哪 爸爸 |
[49:03] | Delores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[49:10] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[49:16] | I’ve missed you… | 我很想你 |
[49:18] | obviously. | 很显然 |
[49:22] | Well, I… | 我… |
[49:25] | It’s been a rough couple of days. | 这几天很难熬 |
[49:43] | No! | 不 |
[49:54] | Oh, shit! It’s them. | 该死 是他们 |
[50:04] | I’ll be right back for you. | 我马上回来找你 |
[50:18] | You see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[50:18] | You said he was special. So now what? | 你说过他很特别 现在怎么办 |
[50:21] | You start over there, | 你从那边开始 |
[50:22] | I’ll go to the other end. Meet in the middle. | 我从另一头开始 我们中间会和 |
[50:23] | Shoot anything that moves. | 朝所有在动的东西开枪 |
[50:38] | “Elastic wrist splint.” Yes! | “弹性手腕夹板” 棒 |
[51:27] | Shit! Come on! | 该死 拜托 |
[51:38] | Got him! | 抓到他了 |
[51:45] | – The bastard jumped again. – Come on, let’s go. | -那混蛋又逃了 -我们走 |
[52:34] | Shit. | 该死 |
[52:39] | We have a 10-14 at Gimbel Brothers department store. | 我们在金宝兄弟百货商店发现可疑人员 |
[52:42] | Shots fired. Repeat, shots fired. | 发生枪击 重复 发生枪击 |
[52:45] | 6045 Vanderbilt. | 地址是范德堡6045号 |
[52:56] | There you are. I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 你在这里 我到处在找你 |
[52:59] | What are you still doing here? I thought you were gone. | 你怎么还在这里 我以为你走了 |
[53:01] | No, I was gonna go, and then Pogo showed me this– | 不 我准备走了 然后伯格给我看了… |
[53:02] | Well, listen… | 听我说 |
[53:05] | – I was wrong about Dad’s death. – What? | -关于爸爸的死 是我错了 -什么 |
[53:07] | Yeah, I was wrong about Diego. You know, | 是的 我不该误会狄戈 |
[53:09] | to accuse my own brother of that is just– | 指责我自己的弟弟做了那种事真是… |
[53:10] | No, I– I know, I get it | 不 我知道 我明白 |
[53:11] | Seeing all of you and being back here… | 我看到你们都回到这里 |
[53:14] | I should be the one who’s trying | 我有责任要让大家 |
[53:15] | to bring us back together, not tear us apart. | 团结在一起 而不是拆散大家 |
[53:17] | – Would you shut up? – What? | -你能闭嘴了吗 -什么 |
[53:19] | You were right… about Dad. | 关于爸爸的事 你的想法是对的 |
[53:22] | Come on, I gotta show you something. | 来 我给你看点东西 |
[53:33] | Five? | 小五 |
[53:34] | What the hell happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[53:38] | Are you okay? Can we help? | 你还好吗 我们能帮你吗 |
[53:42] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你什么也做不了 |
[53:46] | There’s nothing any of you can do. | 你们任何人都无能为力 |