时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:44] | Do you remember that, uh, | 你记不记得 |
[01:45] | little mansion just outside the city limits? | 城市边界外的那栋小别墅 |
[01:48] | Where we– Yeah. | 我们在那里…对 |
[01:52] | Yeah, well, it turns out the wine cellar was untouched. | 总之 我发现酒窖没受到波及 |
[01:58] | Picked up a few cases of your favorite Bordeaux. | 我拿了几箱你最喜欢的波尔多红酒 |
[02:10] | Ah, that’s an exaggeration. I don’t drink too much. | 你这话就夸张了 我喝得不多 |
[02:14] | You know, I work hard all day. | 我一整天都很努力工作 |
[02:17] | I– | 我… |
[02:18] | Why would you even say that? | 你为什么要这么说 |
[02:47] | When’s it supposed to happen? | 什么时候会发生 |
[02:50] | This… apocalypse. | 你说的 世界末日 |
[02:52] | I can’t give you the exact hour, but… | 我说不出具体时间 不过… |
[02:55] | from what I could gather, we have four days left. | 据我得到的信息分析 我们还剩四天 |
[02:58] | Why didn’t you say something sooner? | 你为什么没早点说 |
[03:00] | – It wouldn’t have mattered. – Of course it would. | -早说也没用 -当然有用 |
[03:02] | We could’ve banded together and helped you try to stop this thing. | 我们可以团结起来 帮你阻止这件事 |
[03:05] | For the record, you already tried. | 郑重声明 你们已经试过了 |
[03:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:12] | I found all of you. | 我发现了你们所有人 |
[03:15] | Your bodies. | 你们的尸体 |
[03:17] | We die? | 我们会死吗 |
[03:25] | Horribly. | 死得很惨 |
[03:30] | You were together, | 你们都在一起 |
[03:32] | trying to stop whoever it was that ends the world. | 想要阻止毁灭世界的那个人 |
[03:37] | Wait, how do you know that? | 等等 你怎么知道的 |
[03:40] | This was clutched in your dead hand when I found you. | 我找到你的时候 这玩意卡在你手里 |
[03:46] | Must’ve ripped it out of their head right before you went down. | 应该是你倒下之前从那人的脑袋上抠下来的 |
[03:49] | Whose head? | 谁的脑袋 |
[03:51] | Like I said, I don’t know. | 我说了 我不知道 |
[03:53] | Well, there’s a serial number on the back. | 背面有序列号 |
[03:55] | – Think maybe you could try– – No, that’s a dead end. | -也许能通过这个… -那条线索没用 |
[03:59] | It’s just another hunk of glass. | 查不到任何结果 |
[04:06] | Piece of shit. | 你个混蛋 |
[04:09] | Do you have any idea what you just did? | 你知道你做了什么吗 |
[04:11] | – Nope, let me– – Get your ape hands off of me! | -不 让我… -别用你的猿手碰我 |
[04:14] | I can do this as long as it takes you to calm down. | 我可以坚持很久 直到你冷静下来 |
[04:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:22] | Now, wanna tell us what you’re talkin’ about? | 要不要告诉我们 你在说什么 |
[04:26] | Our brother’s been pretty busy since he got back. | 我们的弟弟回来之后一直很忙 |
[04:28] | He was in the middle of that shootout at Griddy’s, | 格里迪店的枪杀事件 他牵涉其中 |
[04:30] | and then at Gimble Brothers, | 接着是金宝兄弟百货商店 |
[04:32] | after the guys in masks attacked the Academy, | 随后 戴面具的人又袭击了伞学院 |
[04:35] | looking for him. | 是在找他 |
[04:36] | None of which is any of your concern. | 这些都不关你的事 |
[04:38] | It is now. They just killed my friend. | 现在很关我的事 他们杀了我的朋友 |
[04:47] | Who are they, Five? | 他们是谁 小五 |
[04:51] | They work for my former employer. | 他们是我以前老板的手下 |
[04:54] | A woman called The Handler. | 那个女人名叫管理人 |
[04:57] | She sent them… to stop me. | 她派他们来阻止我 |
[05:00] | Then, soon as Diego’s friend got in their way, | 后来 狄戈的朋友妨碍了他们 |
[05:03] | well, fair game. | 也成了猎杀对象 |
[05:04] | And now they’re my fair game. | 现在他们是我的猎杀对象了 |
[05:07] | And I’m gonna see to it they pay. | 我一定要让他们付出代价 |
[05:09] | That would be a mistake, Diego. | 你讨不到好结果的 狄戈 |
[05:10] | They’ve killed people far more dangerous than you. | 他们杀过远比你危险的人 |
[05:13] | Yeah, we’ll see about that. | 好啊 我们走着瞧 |
[05:44] | 格里迪甜甜圈 果冻甜甜圈 | |
[05:55] | Former employer? What’s this really about? | 以前的老板 这是怎么回事 |
[05:58] | And don’t give me any of this “It’s none of your business” crap, | 你少跟我说什么”不关你的事” |
[06:01] | all right? | 懂吗 |
[06:04] | Well, it’s a long story. | 这事说来话长 |
[06:14] | – Who the hell are you? – I’m here to help. | -你是谁 -我是来帮你的 |
[06:18] | Tell me why I shouldn’t put a bullet through your head right now! | 告诉我 我为什么不该一枪打穿你的头 |
[06:21] | Because… | 因为 |
[06:24] | if you did, | 如果你开了枪 |
[06:29] | you wouldn’t hear the offer I’m about to make you. | 就听不到我要给你的提议了 |
[06:32] | Which would be rather tragic, given your… | 那样会很可惜的 考虑到… |
[06:35] | current circumstances. | 你现在的处境 |
[06:40] | I work for an organization called the Commission. | 我为一个名叫时间局的组织工作 |
[06:44] | We are tasked with the preservation of the time continuum | 我们的任务是保证时间的连续性 |
[06:47] | through manipulation and removals. | 不受他人控制或删除 |
[06:50] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:52] | Sometimes, people… make choices that alter time. | 有时有些人 会做出改变时间的选择 |
[06:56] | Free will, don’t get me started. | 所谓的自由意志 我懒得说了 |
[06:58] | When that happens, we dispatch one of our agents to… | 这种时候 我们会派出我们的特工 |
[07:02] | eliminate the threat. | 来解除威胁 |
[07:03] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不是 |
[07:05] | You misunderstand me. | 你误会我意思了 |
[07:07] | You’re not a target. | 我们不是来杀你的 |
[07:09] | You’re a recruit. | 而是来雇用你的 |
[07:11] | I’ve come to offer you a job, Number Five. | 我是来给你提供工作的 5号 |
[07:14] | We’ve had our eye on you for quite some time. | 我们已经观察你很久了 |
[07:18] | And we think you have a lot of potential. | 我们认为你很有潜力 |
[07:20] | Your survival skills | 你的生存能力 |
[07:22] | have made you quite a celebrity back at headquarters. | 已经让你在总部小有名气 |
[07:25] | That and your ability to jump through time. | 还有你穿梭时空的能力 |
[07:30] | You saying that I… | 你是说我… |
[07:34] | I could actually leave here? | 可以离开这里吗 |
[07:37] | Go… Go back? | 可以回去 |
[07:40] | In return for five years of service. | 但是你需要为我们服务五年 |
[07:42] | Once your contract is done, | 合约到期之后 |
[07:44] | you can retire to the time and place of your choosing | 你就可以拿着退休金 选一个时间和地点 |
[07:47] | with a pension plan to boot. | 开始退休生活 |
[07:49] | If you can alter time, | 如果你可以改变时间 |
[07:50] | why not just stop all of this from ever happening? | 为什么不从一开始阻止这一切 |
[07:52] | That’s quite impossible, I’m afraid. | 可惜 这个是不可能的 |
[07:54] | You see… | 你明白吗 |
[07:57] | all of this, | 这一切 |
[07:59] | it was supposed to happen. | 本来就是要发生的 |
[08:02] | That’s insane. The end of everything? | 太荒唐了 一切都要灭亡吗 |
[08:05] | Not everything. | 不是一切 |
[08:07] | Just the end of… | 只是一部分 |
[08:09] | something. | 会灭亡 |
[08:12] | So… | 所以 |
[08:15] | do we have an agreement? | 我们达成共识了吗 |
[08:28] | They turned me into the perfect instrument | 他们把我变成了 |
[08:30] | for rehabilitation of the time continuum. | 一件修复时间连续性的完美工具 |
[08:34] | Or “corrections,” as they called them. | 或者 他们称之为”纠正” |
[08:38] | I wasn’t the only one. There are others like me. | 我不是唯一一个 还有其他人 |
[08:42] | Beings out of time, fractured, | 存在于时间之外的人 |
[08:44] | extracted from the lives that they knew. | 与他们所知的生活完全剥离 |
[08:48] | I don’t know how they got there. | 我不知道他们是如何进入时间局的 |
[08:51] | But I do know that none of them were as good as me. | 但我知道他们都没有我优秀 |
[08:53] | …Dallas Love Field, the Dallas-Fort Worth area broadcasters | …达拉斯拉夫菲尔德机场 |
[08:56] | bring you a special description | 达拉斯沃斯堡地区广播电台为您带来 |
[08:58] | of the arrival of President John F. Kennedy. | 约翰·肯尼迪抵达本市的特别报道 |
[09:01] | And the crowd yells, and the president of the United States… | 在民众的欢呼声中 美国总统… |
[09:07] | …to get another view of the president | …争相一睹总统的真容 |
[09:08] | as he and his First Lady depart Love Field. | 他和第一夫人即将离开拉夫菲尔德机场 |
[09:11] | The presidential car moving out. | 总统的专车正在缓缓驶出 |
[09:13] | The president and First Lady… head out for downtown Dallas, | 总统和第一夫人…正前往达拉斯市区 |
[09:17] | where thousands should already be on the street right now… | 此时成千上万的民众已等候在街道两旁… |
[09:21] | They didn’t realize it, but I was biding my time, | 他们没有意识到 我在静候良机 |
[09:24] | trying to figure out the right equation so I could get back. | 算出正确的算式 好让我回来 |
[09:28] | If I could just get back, | 我明白只要我可以回去 |
[09:30] | I knew I could stop the apocalypse. | 就可以阻止世界末日 |
[09:32] | Save the world. | 拯救世界 |
[09:36] | Dallas police | 我是达拉斯警察 |
[09:38] | out here in force today, | 今天在这里执勤 |
[09:41] | doing a beautiful job of handling the crowd | 我们将与一队德克萨斯游骑兵合作 |
[09:43] | along with a contingent of Texas Rangers. | 严格控制人群 |
[09:46] | So I broke my contract. | 所以我违反了协议 |
[09:51] | …all the way down… | …一路走来… |
[09:55] | …it’ll turn on Houston Street… and go past… | …车队将转入休斯顿街…然后经过… |
[10:00] | What… | 什么… |
[10:03] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[10:05] | Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly. | 似乎是暂时失常 |
[10:07] | – Out of the way! – What are you doing? | -让开 -你干什么 |
[10:10] | Wait! | 等等 |
[10:13] | …no coincidence | …并非偶然 |
[10:16] | that remarkable security measures are in effect, | 正在实行非常严密的安保措施 |
[10:18] | checking the routes of travel of the people with the president. | 密切注意总统随行人员经过的路线 |
[10:21] | Everything and anything involving… | 一切与总统行程有关的事宜… |
[10:25] | …has been checked, rechecked, and then checked again. | …都要进行检查 再检查 反复地检查 |
[10:28] | – Wait! – Whoa, whoa, wait! | -等等 -等一下 |
[10:30] | Everyone, behind me. | 都到我身后去 |
[10:31] | …without exhaustive security investigation. | …进行详尽的安全排查 |
[10:33] | The presidential suite has been examined, and… | 已经对总统套房进行了仔细检查 而且… |
[10:36] | …until the president’s security and safety are confirmed… | …直到能确保总统的安全… |
[10:46] | The shot appears to have come from a grassy knoll… | 枪击看起来是从草坡上射出的… |
[10:49] | …near the street where the motorcade was moving. | …靠近车队驶过的街道 |
[10:51] | – They shot the president! – He is dead. | -他们射中了总统 -他死了 |
[10:53] | This is official, the president is dead. | 这是官方消息 总统死了 |
[10:56] | So… | 这么说.. |
[10:59] | you were a hit man? | 你曾经是个杀手 |
[11:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:03] | Uh… I mean, you had a code, right? | 我是说 你有自己的准则吧 |
[11:06] | You didn’t kill just anybody. | 你不会随意杀人吧 |
[11:08] | No code. | 没有准则 |
[11:09] | We took out anyone who messed with the time line. | 我们会杀死所有扰乱时间线的人 |
[11:12] | What about innocent people? | 也包括无辜平民吗 |
[11:13] | It was the only way I could get back here. | 只有这样我才能回到这里 |
[11:15] | – But that’s murder. – Jesus, Luther, grow up. | -但这是谋杀 -老天 路瑟 成熟点 |
[11:18] | We’re not kids anymore. | 我们不是小孩了 |
[11:20] | There’s no such thing as good guys or bad guys. | 这个世界上不存在好人和坏人 |
[11:23] | There’s just people, goin’ about their lives. | 他们就是忙于生计的人 |
[11:26] | But when the world ends, all those people die, | 当世界毁灭的时候 所有人都要死 |
[11:30] | including our family. | 包括我们全家 |
[11:34] | Time changes everything. | 时间会改变一切 |
[13:20] | It’s not here. | 不在这里 |
[13:21] | Maybe the junkie took it. | 可能是瘾君子拿走了 |
[13:23] | No shit. Any other brilliant insights you wanna throw at me? | 别废话 你还有什么真知灼见要说吗 |
[13:26] | Yeah, I got a couple. | 有 有好几条要说呢 |
[13:42] | “Violation code 6870-4A, | “违规代码6870-4A” |
[13:44] | unauthorized round-trip travel to 1968. | “未授权往返穿越到1968年” |
[13:47] | Explanation required.” | “需要解释” |
[13:48] | Shit, the junkie. | 靠 瘾君子 |
[13:50] | What the hell does he think this is? | 他到底当它是什么 |
[13:51] | A travel agency? | 旅行社吗 |
[13:53] | Damn it, Hazel. | 见鬼 黑泽尔 |
[13:54] | I know. If we don’t get that case back soon, | 我明白 如果我们不尽快把手提箱弄回来 |
[13:56] | we’re screwed. | 我们就完蛋了 |
[13:57] | We wouldn’t be if you stuck to protocol | 如果你一直遵循要求并带着手提箱 |
[13:58] | and carried the briefcase with you. | 我们就不会完蛋 |
[14:00] | Well, maybe if you carried it once in a while, | 好吧 如果你能偶尔带一次手提箱 |
[14:01] | we wouldn’t have this problem! | 也许我们就不会有这个问题了 |
[14:03] | My physical therapist isn’t even covered by insurance. | 我的物理治疗保险都不包 |
[14:05] | You don’t hear me complaining! | 我不就没抱怨 |
[14:06] | Oh, so this is you suffering in silence. | 那你这是叫默默忍受吗 |
[14:08] | – Can we not do this now? – Fine. | -我们现在能别争这些吗 -好啊 |
[14:10] | We need to get back | 我们得回到那个大宅子里 |
[14:10] | to that family compound and find that junkie. | 找到那个瘾君子 |
[14:12] | Are you serious? We barely got out alive last time. | 你不是开玩笑吧 我们上次差点死了 |
[14:15] | We can’t go back until we know what we’re dealing with. | 我们得先搞清楚那是个什么家庭再回去 |
[14:17] | I’ll do some digging on the family | 我去查查那一家人 |
[14:19] | while you look for that junkie. | 你去找瘾君子 |
[14:20] | – Let’s get our briefcase. – Fine. | -我们出发找手提箱吧 -好 |
[14:28] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[14:30] | Hey, nice scarf. | 围巾真漂亮 |
[14:33] | – Are you wearing makeup? – Just a little. | -你化妆了吗 -化了点 |
[14:38] | Damn. | 该死 |
[14:39] | – What’s wrong? – I ran out of my meds yesterday. | -怎么了 -我的药昨天吃光了 |
[14:43] | I usually keep my refill in my butter container, | 我一直把存货放在黄油罐里的 |
[14:44] | but all I seem to have is butter, so… | 但是现在里面只有黄油 所以… |
[14:47] | Well, I brought you a surprise. | 好吧 我要给你个惊喜 |
[14:50] | Bomboloni, from Petrola’s bakery. | 佩特罗拉烘焙店的甜甜圈 |
[14:52] | Just like when we were kids. | 和我们小时候一样 |
[14:53] | That is so sweet, but… | 你真好 但… |
[14:55] | I’m gonna save it for later, | 我只能留着晚点吃了 |
[14:56] | ’cause I’m meeting Leonard for breakfast. | 因为我约了雷纳德吃早饭 |
[14:58] | Flowers yesterday, brunch this morning. | 昨天送了花 今天又一起吃早午餐 |
[15:00] | You’re really jumpin’ in with both feet. | 你可真是全情投入啊 |
[15:03] | – What’s wrong with that? – Well, how well do you know him? | -有什么问题吗 -你对他有多了解 |
[15:06] | Well, enough to get breakfast, if that’s what you’re asking. | 足够一起吃早餐了 如果你是问这个的话 |
[15:08] | It’s just, after yesterday, I don’t… | 只是经过了昨天的事 我不… |
[15:11] | I have a bad feeling. | 我有种不祥的预感 |
[15:13] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[15:15] | I haven’t seen you in 12 years, | 我已经有十二年没见过你了 |
[15:17] | and all of a sudden you’re giving me dating advice? | 你现在突然要给我约会建议 |
[15:19] | I’m still your sister, and I am concerned about you… and him. | 我还是你姐姐 我很担心你…和他 |
[15:22] | What are you concerned about? | 你在担心什么 |
[15:24] | Leonard seems perfectly charming, perfectly thoughtful. | 雷纳德看上去很有魅力 也很体贴 |
[15:27] | Perfect, really. | 很完美 真的 |
[15:29] | But I’ve been around long enough to know | 但是在外面混得够久就会知道 |
[15:31] | that when something seems too perfect, | 事出完美 |
[15:32] | it’s usually anything but. | 必有蹊跷 |
[15:35] | Like a woman who’s based her whole life on rumors. | 比如整个人生都建立在传闻上的女人 |
[15:39] | Some people actually mean what they say. | 有些人说话是真心的 |
[15:42] | Uh… Vanya! | 范娅 |
[16:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:06] | Nothing. You just seem happy. | 没什么 只是你看起来很开心 |
[16:09] | Well, honestly, I feel the best I have felt in a long time. | 老实说 很久以来我第一次感觉这么好 |
[16:12] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:13] | I mean, it’s crazy. I’ve been on this medication since… | 这很疯狂 我一直在服药 |
[16:16] | I can’t even remember. | 甚至不记得什么时候开始 |
[16:19] | And I ran out yesterday, and I feel great. | 昨天药吃光了 我感觉很棒 |
[16:22] | If you feel better without it, then why bother even taking it? | 如果你不吃药感觉更好 那为什么要吃药 |
[16:26] | Oh, speaking of drugs, I got you a cup of coffee. | 说到药 我给你点了一杯咖啡 |
[16:29] | Oh, thanks. Allison came by earlier and brought me one. | 谢谢 艾莉森刚刚过来 也买了一杯 |
[16:33] | Think I’m good. | 我不喝了 |
[16:34] | Well, you two are spending a lot of quality time together, huh? | 你俩最近一起度过不少好时光啊 |
[16:39] | Hmm, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[16:40] | We haven’t seen each other in years. | 我们很多年没见面了 |
[16:42] | Ever since she’s been back, she’s been… | 她回来后 就一直… |
[16:44] | trying to be a big sister. | 试着扮演姐姐的角色 |
[16:47] | – Even though we’re the same age. – You are? | -即使我们一样大 -是吗 |
[16:50] | – We were all born the same day. -Oh, right. Right. | -我们是同一天生的 -对哦 |
[16:53] | The, uh… uh, whole umbrella thing. | 这整个伞什么的 |
[16:56] | I forgot that. | 我忘了 |
[16:57] | – That must’ve been weird. – You have no idea. | -这一定很奇怪 -你无法想象 |
[17:00] | I mean, no birthday boy, no birthday girl, just birthday kids. | 不存在唯一的寿星 大家都是寿星 |
[17:04] | I mean, can you imagine sharing your birthday | 你能想象和六个举世闻名的混蛋们 |
[17:06] | with six world-famous assholes | 一起过生日吗 |
[17:08] | – who all know they’re better than you? – I can’t. | -他们都知道自己比我优秀 -想象不来 |
[17:14] | Maybe I will have some coffee. | 也许我还是喝点咖啡 |
[17:17] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[17:19] | I don’t think your sister likes me very much. | 我觉得你姐很不喜欢我 |
[17:21] | No. No, it’s… | 没有 没有 |
[17:24] | She just doesn’t think I’m capable of making my own decisions. | 她只是觉得我无法自己做出正确决定 |
[17:28] | She may have a point. | 她也许是对的 |
[17:30] | You did just put salt in your coffee. | 你刚刚把盐倒进咖啡里了 |
[17:33] | Oh, shit, sorry. | 该死 抱歉 |
[17:36] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[17:39] | I just have a lot on my mind. | 我只是脑子很乱 |
[17:43] | I got a call earlier that… | 我之前接到一个电话 |
[17:45] | They’re holding auditions for first chair in my orchestra. | 他们正在为我的管弦乐队海选首席 |
[17:49] | Wait a second, what happened to the… | 等等 那个女生… |
[17:50] | What happened to the other girl? | 那个女生怎么了 |
[17:52] | I don’t know, she just stopped showing up. | 我不知道 她就是没有来了 |
[17:55] | Well, good. That’s great news. | 好呀 这是个好消息 |
[17:57] | – You get a chance to audition. – No. | -你有机会去面试了 -不 |
[17:59] | – No, I’m– I’m not ready for that. – Vanya. | -不行 我还没准备好 -范娅 |
[18:02] | You are an amazing violinist. | 你是个出色的小提琴手 |
[18:05] | You already taught me | 你在一个小时内 |
[18:06] | how to play “Frère Jacques” in under an hour. | 就教会我怎么拉《两只老虎》 |
[18:08] | That’s pretty impressive. | 非常了不起 |
[18:10] | I’m telling you, if you… | 你听着 如果你 |
[18:12] | believe in yourself for once, just once, | 相信自己一次 就这一次 |
[18:17] | great things are gonna happen for you. | 好事会降临到你身上的 |
[19:06] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[19:13] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[19:16] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[19:19] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[19:31] | Oh, boy… | 天哪 |
[19:48] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:51] | Yeah, I just… | 没事 只是… |
[19:52] | Long night. | 漫长的一晚 |
[19:55] | More than one, from the looks of it. | 看来不止一个晚上 |
[19:57] | – Yeah. – Don’t remember the dog tags. | -是啊 -不记得你有戴名牌 |
[20:01] | Yeah, they belonged to a friend. | 是我一个朋友的 |
[20:04] | How about that new tattoo? | 那新的文身呢 |
[20:07] | You know, I don’t totally remember even getting it. | 我几乎不记得有文过 |
[20:11] | Like I said, it was a long night. | 就像我说的 漫长的一晚 |
[20:14] | – You did it, didn’t you? – What are you talkin’ about? | -你做了 是不是 -你在说什么 |
[20:18] | You know, I can recognize the symptoms, Klaus. | 我可以认出那些症状 克劳斯 |
[20:20] | Symptoms of what? | 什么症状 |
[20:23] | The jet lag. | 倒时差 |
[20:24] | Full body itch. | 全身瘙痒 |
[20:26] | Headache that feels like someone shoved a box of cotton | 头痛难耐 就像有人把一盒棉花 |
[20:28] | up into your nose and through your brain. | 从你的鼻子塞进脑子里 |
[20:33] | You gonna tell me about it? | 你要跟我说说吗 |
[20:34] | Your pals, | 追你的那些人 |
[20:36] | when they broke into the house and they couldn’t find you, | 他们破门而入 找不到你 |
[20:40] | they took me hostage instead. | 就把我当人质带走了 |
[20:42] | – And in return, you stole their briefcase. – Yeah. | -而你偷了他们的手提箱 -没错 |
[20:45] | I thought there was money in it, or I could pawn it, you know, | 我以为里面会有钱 或可以拿去典当 |
[20:48] | whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[20:50] | And then I opened it. | 然后我打开它 |
[20:51] | And the next thing you knew, you were… where? | 然后你发现自己 在哪里 |
[20:54] | Or should I say when? | 或者说在什么时间 |
[20:55] | – What difference does it make? – What diff– | -有什么区别吗 -什么区… |
[20:58] | Okay, how long were you gone? | 好吧 你去了多久 |
[21:00] | – Almost a year. – A year? | -差不多一年 -一年 |
[21:04] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[21:05] | Yeah, I’m ten months older now. | 知道 我现在老了十个月 |
[21:07] | No, this isn’t any sort of joke, Klaus. | 不 这可不是开玩笑的 克劳斯 |
[21:10] | Hazel and Cha-Cha will do whatever they can to get the briefcase. | 黑泽尔和恰恰会不惜一切抢回手提箱 |
[21:14] | – Where is it now? – Gone. I destroyed it. | -它现在在哪 -没了 我毁了它 |
[21:18] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[21:19] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[21:21] | What do I care? | 关我什么事 |
[21:22] | I needed it, you moron, so I could get back. | 我需要它 你个蠢货 有它我才能回去 |
[21:25] | – I could start over. – Just… Just… | -我才可以从头来过 -你还是… |
[21:28] | – Where you going? – Interrogation’s over, just… | -你去哪里 -审问结束了 你还是… |
[21:31] | leave. | 走吧 |
[22:08] | Diego, you need to let me handle this. | 狄戈 你得让我来处理这事 |
[22:10] | You’re not equipped– | 你没… |
[22:11] | You always loved telling me what I can and can’t do. | 你一直喜欢告诉我 我能做什么不能做什么 |
[22:14] | You know, maybe for once, just try things my way. | 也许就这一次 试试按我的法子来 |
[22:57] | – What happened here? – You look like shit. | -这里发生了什么 -你看起来很糟糕 |
[23:00] | Thank you. Hey, where you going? | 谢谢 你要去哪 |
[23:02] | – Nope. – What? | -没门 -什么 |
[23:04] | – I’m not giving you a ride. – Oh, come on, man. | -我不会捎你一程 -别这样 兄弟 |
[23:06] | – You know I can’t drive. – I don’t c– | -你知道我不能开车 -关我什么事 |
[23:09] | Okay, great. I’ll just get my things. Two minutes. | 好极了 我去拿东西 两分钟 |
[23:34] | Bless you. | 保重啊 |
[23:37] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢了 |
[24:21] | Long time, no see. | 好久不见 |
[24:22] | Well… | 是啊 |
[24:25] | busy today, huh? | 今天很忙吗 |
[24:27] | Oh. Tuesday specials. | 周二特惠套餐 |
[24:28] | Cream-filleds are half off. | 奶油馅的已经卖掉一半了 |
[24:30] | If we don’t sell them by midnight, | 如果今天半夜前不卖出去 |
[24:32] | they get as hard as hockey pucks. | 就会变得像冰球那么硬 |
[24:35] | – Yes. – So. | -是啊 -所以 |
[24:38] | What can I get ya? | 想来点什么 |
[24:42] | That’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[24:44] | Glazed. Reliable, simple. | 糖衣甜甜圈 可靠 简单 |
[24:45] | Chocolate’s rich and sensual. | 巧克力的很浓郁可口 |
[24:48] | Cherry-filled. Big upside, greatest potential for disappointment. | 樱桃馅的 馅多 最可能踩雷 |
[24:53] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该选什么 |
[24:55] | I think I’ll just sit here and… think about it. | 我就坐在这 好好想想吧 |
[24:58] | Well, you better… | 好吧 那你最好 |
[24:59] | figure it out in a hurry, | 快点决定 |
[25:01] | because I’m about to go on my lunch break. | 因为我马上要午休吃饭了 |
[25:04] | Well, I could eat. | 我可以和你一起吃 |
[25:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:18] | Wow. This is a first. | 这还是头一回 |
[25:21] | My brother Klaus is silent. | 我弟弟克劳斯居然很安静 |
[25:24] | Last time you were this quiet, we were 12. | 上次你这么安静时 我们还是十二岁 |
[25:27] | Ran down the stairs wearing Grace’s heels, | 你穿着格蕾丝的高跟鞋跑下楼梯 |
[25:29] | tripped over, and broke your jaw. | 绊倒后把下巴磕了 |
[25:31] | How long was it wired shut again? | 当时缝针让你闭嘴了多久 |
[25:35] | Eight weeks. | 八周 |
[25:36] | Eight glorious weeks of bliss. | 整整八个幸福周 |
[25:41] | Hey, just… just drop me off here. | 就…就把我放这吧 |
[25:53] | You sure you okay, man? | 你确定你没事吗 老弟 |
[26:51] | Hey, Dave. | 戴夫 |
[27:02] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[27:03] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[27:05] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[27:23] | Your shot. | 该你了 |
[27:33] | Just go away, please. | 你就让我静静吧 |
[27:35] | Not until you talk to me. | 除非你跟我谈 |
[27:38] | Is that a threat? | 这是威胁吗 |
[27:39] | You threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[27:41] | Hey, guys. | 两位 |
[27:43] | This bar? It’s for vets only. | 这酒吧是退伍军人专用 |
[27:45] | I am a vet. | 我就是 |
[27:47] | Really? Where’d you serve? | 真的吗 你在哪服的役 |
[27:50] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[27:52] | You got balls comin’ in here, pretendin’ you’re one of us. | 你还真有胆进来 假装自己是我们中的一员 |
[27:54] | Oh, I have every right to be here, just like you. | 我非常有权来这 和你一样 |
[28:00] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[28:03] | Slow down, Marine. | 别激动 老海军 |
[28:05] | All right? My brother’s just had a few too many. | 我兄弟喝多了 |
[28:07] | Let’s just call it a day, all go our own way. | 今天就算了 各走各的 |
[28:10] | – Sure thing. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[28:12] | – Klaus– – As long as you apologize. | -克劳斯 -除非你道歉 |
[28:20] | Fine. | 行 |
[28:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:24] | He’s sorry. We’re all sorry. | 他很抱歉 我们都很抱歉 |
[28:26] | So… are we good? | 行了吗 |
[28:31] | I wanna hear him say it. | 我想听他说 |
[28:34] | – Hey, man, I’m just trying to– – No, no. He’s right, Diego. | -哥们 我… -不不 他说得对 狄戈 |
[28:37] | He’s right. He’s right. | 他说得对 说得对 |
[28:39] | I’d like to apologize… | 我想道歉 |
[28:43] | that you… | 因为你… |
[28:45] | are depriving some village of their idiot! | 就是个大白痴 |
[29:10] | This is nice. | 这样真好 |
[29:13] | Mm. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:15] | My friends live here. | 我的朋友们住在这 |
[29:17] | I’m a twitcher. | 我是个观鸟狂 |
[29:20] | What’s that, like a drug thing? | 那是什么 毒瘾之类的吗 |
[29:21] | No! | 不是 |
[29:23] | No, that’s what we bird-watchers call each other. | 不是 是称呼观察研究稀有鸟类的人 |
[29:26] | Oh! Well… | 好吧 |
[29:29] | Oh, you see, now, there’s… | 你看 那里有… |
[29:32] | …a red-bellied sapsucker. | 一只红腹吸汁啄木鸟 |
[29:34] | Looks like he’s a little shy with the ladies. | 看起来面对女士它有些害羞 |
[29:40] | Wow, look over there. | 看那儿 |
[29:43] | That is… | 那是… |
[29:46] | a jack pine warbler, also known as a Kirtland… | 黑纹背林莺 也叫柯特兰 |
[29:49] | warbler, very rare. | 林莺 非常稀有 |
[29:53] | So, you just… | 你就这样… |
[29:55] | sit here and… watch ’em? | 坐在这观察它们吗 |
[29:57] | – You don’t shoot at ’em or anything? – Never. | -你不猎鸟什么的 -从不 |
[30:00] | I just… | 我就是… |
[30:01] | I like how free they are, just completely in the moment. | 我喜欢它们自由自在 享受当下 |
[30:04] | You know, when they’re hungry, they eat, | 饿了就吃 |
[30:07] | when they’re tired, they nest, when they’re horny, they… | 累了就休息 性欲来了就… |
[30:15] | Secret of life, huh? | 生活的真谛 不是吗 |
[30:17] | Keep things simple. | 极简主义 |
[30:19] | We just complicate everything. | 我们只会把一切搞复杂 |
[30:21] | Oh, isn’t that the truth? | 说得太对了 |
[30:25] | I used to enjoy my life. | 我以前也很享受生活 |
[30:28] | It was all about work, really. | 真的只有工作 |
[30:30] | Lately, I just… | 最近我… |
[30:31] | find myself goin’ through the motions. | 发现自己过着机械式的单调生活 |
[30:34] | I’m on the road 52 weeks a year, no place to call home. | 一年到头都在路上 没有一个家 |
[30:38] | Oh. Well, that must be so hard, | 那肯定很辛苦 |
[30:39] | not being in one place long enough to get comfortable. | 不能有一个称为家的长久住处 |
[30:43] | – I mean, I would miss my bed. – Well, I don’t even own a bed. | -我肯定会想念自己的床 -我连床都没有 |
[30:46] | That is so sad. | 太可怜了 |
[30:48] | I mean, everybody should have… | 我觉得 每个人都应该有… |
[30:50] | a nest to fly to when they’re tired. | 一个累了可以休息的港湾 |
[30:53] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[30:55] | My guess is you don’t wanna spend the rest your life | 我猜你可不想下半辈子 |
[30:58] | sellin’ doughnuts to people like me. | 都卖甜甜圈给我这样的人 |
[30:59] | Well, I’ve been saving a nest egg to, | 我一直都在存钱 |
[31:02] | uh… to move to the country. | 打算搬到乡下去 |
[31:04] | I’m gonna have a vegetable garden | 我会有一个菜园 |
[31:05] | and maybe even open up my own bakery, | 甚至自己开一家面包店 |
[31:08] | and experiment with vegan doughnuts. | 试着做素甜甜圈 |
[31:13] | – That’s a nice plan. – Yeah. | -这个计划很棒 -是啊 |
[31:15] | Another year or so, I will have saved enough to go. | 再过大约一年 我就存够钱了 |
[31:19] | Hey, you might wanna… fast-track your timeline. | 你或许要 加快点速度了 |
[31:24] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[31:28] | Life is short. | 人生苦短 |
[31:30] | Future doesn’t come with any guarantees. | 未来可保不准会发生什么事 |
[31:35] | You want somethin’ in life, you gotta go for it. | 你想要什么 就要去争取 |
[31:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:05] | You got a big mouth, you know that? | 你真是个大嘴巴 你知道吗 |
[32:07] | What a truly shocking revelation, Diego. | 多么令人震惊的发现啊 狄戈 |
[32:10] | Everything’s a big joke to you, right? Would you stop it? | 一切对你来说都是玩笑 对吧 停下 |
[32:13] | Why are you putting this shit in your body? | 为什么你要把这些垃圾放进你的身体里 |
[32:17] | Check this out. Hm? | 你看看 |
[32:20] | My body is a temple. | 我的身体是座神殿 |
[32:21] | – All that shit you do, it’s just weakness. – Oh, wow, beautiful. | -你做的那些事都是软弱的表现 -真棒 |
[32:25] | Well, weakness feels so good. | 软弱感觉太好了 |
[32:28] | – What’s goin’ on with you? Huh? – Don’t hit me, asshole! | -你怎么回事 -别打我 混蛋 |
[32:30] | Don’t tell me everything is all right, | 别告诉我一切都好 |
[32:32] | because I saw you in there. | 我刚才可看到你的样子了 |
[32:33] | You were crying like a baby! | 你哭得像个小孩似的 |
[32:35] | Because I lost someone! | 因为我失去了一个人 |
[32:41] | I lost someone. The only… | 我失去了一个人 那个… |
[32:45] | The only person I’ve ever truly loved more than myself. | 那个唯一我爱他胜过爱自己的人 |
[32:53] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[32:58] | Well, you’re luckier than most. | 你比绝大多数人都幸运 |
[33:03] | When you lose someone, | 你失去了某个人之后 |
[33:07] | at least you can… | 至少你可以… |
[33:09] | see them whenever you want. | 随时看到他们 |
[33:32] | That’s our man. | 那就是我们要找的人 |
[33:34] | Hey, I know that guy. | 我认识那个人 |
[33:36] | How could you possibly know | 你怎么可能认识 |
[33:37] | – that– – He and a really angry lady tortured me. | -那个 -他和那个愤怒的小姐拷打了我 |
[33:40] | I barely got out with my life. | 我好不容易才活着逃出来 |
[33:47] | We gotta get this guy. | 我们要抓住这个人 |
[33:59] | Okay, I think I’ve got something, Delores. | 好了 我有发现 德洛丽丝 |
[34:02] | It’s tenuous, but promising. | 虽然可能站不住脚 但很有希望 |
[34:05] | Who you talkin’ to? What is all this? | 你在和谁说话 这些都是什么 |
[34:08] | – It’s a probability map. – Probability of what? | -概率图 -什么的概率 |
[34:11] | Of whose death could save the world. | 谁的死能拯救全世界 |
[34:14] | I’ve narrowed it down to four. | 我把范围缩小到四个人 |
[34:16] | Are you saying one of these four people causes the apocalypse? | 你是说这四个人中的一个造成了世界末日 |
[34:18] | No, I’m saying that their death might prevent it. | 不 我是说他们的死或许可以阻止世界末日 |
[34:26] | I’m not following. | 我不明白 |
[34:27] | Time is fickle, Luther. The slightest alteration in events | 时间变化无常 路瑟 事件微小的改变 |
[34:30] | can lead to massively different outcomes in the time continuum. | 可以导致时间线上非常巨大的不同结果 |
[34:33] | The butterfly effect. | 蝴蝶效应 |
[34:35] | So all I have to do is | 所以我要做的就是 |
[34:37] | find the people with the greatest probability | 找到那些对时间线 |
[34:39] | of impacting the time line, | 影响最大的人 |
[34:40] | wherever they may be, and kill them. | 不管是谁 杀了他 |
[34:43] | Oh, yeah… | 好了 |
[34:50] | Milton Greene. So who’s he, a terrorist or something? | 米尔顿·格林 他是谁 恐怖分子吗 |
[34:50] | 米尔顿·格林 阿克斯·康克伦 KC·查韦斯 罗伯特·波尔科 | |
[34:54] | I believe he is a gardener. | 我觉得他是个园丁 |
[34:58] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[35:00] | Wait, this is madness, Five. You– | 等等 这简直是疯了 小五 你… |
[35:02] | – Wh– Where’d you get that? – In Dad’s room. | -你从哪搞到这个的 -爸爸的房间 |
[35:05] | I think he used it to shoot a rhinoceros. | 应该是他以前用来猎杀犀牛的 |
[35:07] | It’s similar to the model I used at work. | 这个枪的型号和我工作时候用的很像 |
[35:10] | Nice shoulder fit and highly reliable. | 用起来肩部很舒服 而且很好用 |
[35:12] | But you can’t– This guy Milton is just an innocent man. | 但是你不能 这个叫米尔顿的人是无辜的 |
[35:15] | It’s basic math. | 这是最基础的数学 |
[35:17] | His death could potentially save the lives of billions. | 他的死可能拯救数十亿人的生命 |
[35:19] | If I did nothing, he’d be dead in four days anyway. | 如果我什么都不做 他四天之后也会死 |
[35:22] | The apocalypse won’t spare anyone. | 世界末日谁也不会饶过 |
[35:24] | We don’t do this kind of thing. | 我们不能这么做 |
[35:25] | We are not doing anything. | 不需要我们一起去做 |
[35:27] | I am. | 我自己去 |
[35:28] | I can’t let you go and kill innocent people. Five. | 我不能让你去杀无辜的人 小五 |
[35:29] | No matter how many lives you’ll save. | 不管你可以拯救多少人 |
[35:31] | Well, good luck stopping me. | 那祝你好运能阻止我 |
[35:34] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都别想去 |
[35:40] | Put… her… down. | 把她放下 |
[35:43] | Put the gun down. You’re not killing anyone today. | 把枪放下 你今天谁也别想杀 |
[35:45] | I know she’s important to you, so don’t make me do this. | 我知道她对你很重要 所以别逼我 |
[35:49] | It’s either her or the gun. | 她和枪 二选一 |
[35:52] | You decide. | 你自己决定 |
[36:01] | I can keep doin’ this all day. | 我可以陪你玩一整天 |
[36:12] | I know you’re still a good person, Five. | 我知道你还是个好人 小五 |
[36:14] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t have | 不然的话 你也不会 |
[36:15] | risked everything coming back here to save us all. | 冒着风险回来救我们 |
[36:19] | But you’re not on your own anymore. | 但你不再是一个人了 |
[36:25] | There is one way. | 有一个办法 |
[36:29] | But it’s just about impossible. | 但几乎是不可能的 |
[36:33] | More impossible than what brought you back here? | 比你回到这里还更加不可能吗 |
[37:00] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[37:01] | Well– Sorry, I really need to rehearse. | 抱歉 我真的需要排练 |
[37:04] | Look, I know you’re not gonna want to hear this, | 听我说 我知道你不想听这个 |
[37:05] | but I was just in the library looking up Leonard. | 但我刚刚在图书馆查了雷纳德 |
[37:08] | – What? – And– | -什么 -而且… |
[37:10] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[37:11] | Vanya, there are records of literally everything. | 范娅 一切都是有记录的 |
[37:13] | I mean, you look me up, there are miles– | 如果你要调查我 会看到无数的资料 |
[37:14] | You’re one of the most famous people in the world. | 你是全世界最有名的人之一 |
[37:17] | Okay. Bad example. | 好吧 举例不当 |
[37:18] | My point is that there should be some kind of record of him, | 我想说的是 应该是有他的记录 |
[37:21] | but all I could find is a photo and his name in the phone book. | 但我只能找到一张照片还有电话簿里他的名字 |
[37:24] | – It’s like he didn’t exist– – You are unbelievable. | -就像他不存在一样 -你简直不可理喻 |
[37:26] | You’re trying to dig up dirt on a guy that I like. Who does that? | 你想要挖我喜欢的人的丑闻 谁会那么做 |
[37:29] | Look, I’ve had my fair share | 听我说 我见过足够多的 |
[37:31] | of stalkers and creeps. I don’t trust him. | 跟踪狂和变态 我不信任他 |
[37:33] | You mean you don’t trust me. | 你是在说你不信任我 |
[37:34] | – What? No. That’s– – This is not about you. | -什么 不 是… -这不关你事 |
[37:39] | And for the first time, someone thinks I’m special. | 这么久以来 第一次有人觉得我很特别 |
[37:46] | I’m just worried about you. | 我只是在担心你 |
[37:47] | Well, you’re not my mother. | 你不是我妈妈 |
[37:50] | Worry about your own daughter. | 担心你自己的女儿去吧 |
[37:54] | That’s not fair. | 你这么说不公平 |
[37:59] | I want you to leave. | 你给我走 |
[38:19] | Singles instead of doubles. | 单人床替代了大床 |
[38:21] | What’s next, futons on the floor? | 下次是要睡地板上了吗 |
[38:23] | What difference does it make? We’re only here another night. | 有什么区别 我们再住一晚就走了 |
[38:26] | Well, that’s easy for you to say. | 你说得容易 |
[38:27] | I’ve been in every pawn shop all over town, | 为了找我们的手提箱 |
[38:29] | lookin’ for our briefcase. | 我查遍了镇里所有的当铺 |
[38:31] | You’ve been relaxing in the library. | 你却在图书馆里悠哉悠哉 |
[38:32] | Well, at least we know somethin’ on the family that can help. | 至少我们知道了那个家族一些有用的信息 |
[38:35] | It’s like a Hargreeves family handbook. | 这就像本哈格鲁弗斯家族手册 |
[38:38] | Let me tell you, they’re a real freakin’ mess. | 我跟你说 他们家可真是一团糟 |
[38:41] | Number Five can time travel without a briefcase, | 5号能不带手提箱就时间旅行 |
[38:43] | but not that well. | 但没那么顺利 |
[38:44] | The big oaf lived on the moon for a few years. | 那个大块头在月球上住了几年 |
[38:47] | The junkie can conjure the dead, | 那个瘾君子能与死者通灵 |
[38:49] | which explains why he knew about | 也就解释了昨天他为什么会知道 |
[38:51] | the dead Russian yesterday. | 那个死掉的俄罗斯人的事 |
[38:52] | And the idiot in the mask can curve anything he throws, | 那面具男扔出的东西都能走弧线 |
[38:55] | usually knives. | 通常扔的是刀 |
[38:57] | Well, he’s the one we need to worry about now. | 他正是我们现在该担心的 |
[38:59] | – Why? – ‘Cause he’s in the parking lot, | -为什么 -因为他现在就在停车场 |
[39:01] | hiding behind an ice-cream truck. | 躲在冰淇淋车的后面 |
[39:12] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[39:14] | You do know that killing these people | 你该知道干掉那些人 |
[39:16] | is not gonna make you feel any better. | 没法让你心里好受些的吧 |
[39:18] | Yeah, but when it’s done… | 是的 但干掉了他们 |
[39:22] | I’m gonna sleep like a baby. | 我就能睡个安稳觉了 |
[39:24] | Sure you will. | 当然了 |
[39:35] | Motel clerk. | 是旅馆员工 |
[39:44] | It’s from Five. | 是5号送来的 |
[39:45] | How’d he find us? | 他是怎么找到我们的 |
[39:46] | Well, he was us. He knows all the protocols. | 他曾是我们的一员 他了解我们的一切 |
[39:49] | He says he has the briefcase. Wants to set up a meeting. | 他说手提箱在他那里 想要和我们见面 |
[39:53] | Come on, we’re late already. | 快点 我们已经迟了 |
[39:55] | What about our friends outside? Last thing we need’s a tail. | 外头那家伙怎么办 我们可不能被跟踪 |
[39:58] | – Manila, 1902? – Let’s just go with the ice bucket. | -用1902年美菲战争那招 -就用冰桶吧 |
[40:14] | – Stay in the car. – What are you talkin’ about? | -待在车上 -你说什么呢 |
[40:16] | This guy tortured me. | 这家伙狠狠拷打了我 |
[40:18] | I have a plan. | 我自有计划 |
[40:37] | So, what exactly is the plan here, big guy? | 那计划到底是什么呢 大哥 |
[40:40] | I told you to wait in the car. | 跟你说了让你待车里 |
[40:41] | Yeah, but you also told me that | 没错 可你也告诉过我 |
[40:43] | licking a nine-volt battery would give me pubes. | 舔舔9V电池能让我阴毛旺盛 |
[40:47] | We were eight. | 我们当时才八岁 |
[40:52] | – What? Come on. – For once, | -干什么 拜托 -就一次 |
[40:54] | I need you to listen to me, okay? | 就听我话一次 好吗 |
[40:56] | Now, go back to the car. | 现在 回到车上去 |
[40:59] | If I don’t come out in two minutes, that means I’m probably dead. | 如果我两分钟内不出来的话 估计凶多吉少 |
[41:02] | – So… – That happens, go get help. | -那… -如果那样 去找人帮忙 |
[41:05] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[41:08] | Yeah, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好 好 |
[41:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:42] | Oh, man. See? You used to think I was an idiot. | 看见了没 你以前还觉得我是个蠢货呢 |
[41:46] | I still think you’re an idiot. | 我现在还觉得你是个蠢货 |
[41:48] | – They’re getting away. – You’re welcome. | -他们要逃走了 -不用谢我 |
[41:54] | – Shit. – Get in the car. Oh… | -该死 -上车 |
[42:02] | – Was this all part of your master plan? – Shut up. | -这都是你天才计划中的一环吗 -闭嘴 |
[42:18] | What is your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[42:20] | Vanya. | 范娅 |
[42:21] | Louder, please. | 请说响点 |
[42:24] | Vanya Hargreeves. | 范娅·哈格鲁弗斯 |
[42:25] | Right. Well? | 好 请吧 |
[45:46] | You know, I never enjoyed it. | 我从来没觉得享受过它 |
[45:49] | What? | 享受什么 |
[45:50] | The killing. | 杀戮 |
[45:52] | I mean, I was… I was good at my work, and I… | 我是说我…很擅长我的工作 而且… |
[45:54] | I took pride in it. | 我引以为豪 |
[45:57] | But it never gave me pleasure. | 但它从未给过我快乐 |
[46:02] | I think it was all those years alone. | 可能是那些年独自一人的缘故吧 |
[46:05] | Solitude can do funny things to the mind. | 孤独能让人头脑错乱 |
[46:08] | Yeah, well, you were gone for such a long time. | 你离开了这么久 |
[46:10] | I only spent four years on the moon, | 我才在月球上待了四年 |
[46:12] | but that was more than enough. | 却已经度日如年了 |
[46:13] | It’s the being alone that breaks you. | 孤独会让你崩溃 |
[46:18] | You think they’ll buy it? | 你觉得他们会信吗 |
[46:22] | Well, what I do know is that they’re desperate. | 我只知道他们很绝望 |
[46:24] | It’s like a cop losing his gun. | 跟警察丢了配枪一样 |
[46:26] | If the Commission finds out, | 时间局发现的话 |
[46:28] | they’ll be in deep shit. | 他们就惨了 |
[46:29] | Oh, not to mention the fact that they’ll be stuck here | 更不用说直到他们拿回它之前 |
[46:31] | until they get it back. | 会一直被困在这了 |
[46:33] | Well, I should hold onto it. | 那我该拿紧它了 |
[46:35] | In case they make a move on you. | 以防他们对你采取行动 |
[46:36] | Okay, Luther, but be careful. | 好的 路瑟 但要小心 |
[46:39] | I mean, I’ve… I’ve lived a long life, but… | 我是说 我活了很久了 但… |
[46:43] | you’re still a young man. You got your whole life ahead of you. | 你还年轻 今后的路还很长 |
[46:46] | Don’t waste it. | 别白白浪费了 |
[46:57] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[47:15] | If this all goes sideways, | 万一情况不妙的话 |
[47:18] | do me a favor and tell Delores I’m sorry. | 帮我告诉德洛丽丝 我很抱歉 |
[47:31] | The masks really necessary? | 面具真的有必要吗 |
[47:39] | – So where is it, kid? – Wow, that’s how you’re gonna start. | -小鬼 在哪 -非要这么开头吗 |
[47:42] | You know, we can get right back in our car and call it a day. | 我们可以立马回车上 到此结束的 |
[47:44] | You won’t even make it halfway there. | 走不到半路你就得死 |
[47:47] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[47:48] | But as I’m sure you found out in your previous foray, | 但上次你们袭击的时候肯定也发现了 |
[47:50] | – my brother is not your average giant. – He’s right. | -我哥可不是一般的大块头 -他说得没错 |
[47:53] | You dropped a chandelier on him, got right back up. | 你把吊灯砸他身上 他居然立马起来了 |
[47:55] | By the time you took him out, | 你干掉他之前 |
[47:57] | he’d smash your precious briefcase to a pulp. | 他早就把你们的宝贝手提箱砸个稀烂了 |
[47:59] | Probably us too, right? | 很可能把我们也砸烂了 |
[48:01] | So, how do we help each other? | 所以说我们怎么交换 |
[48:02] | I need you to get in contact with your superior | 我要你联系你的上级 |
[48:04] | so I can have a chat with her. | 让我和她聊聊 |
[48:06] | – Face-to-face. – About what? | -面对面的那种 -聊什么 |
[48:08] | Well, I don’t believe that’s any of your concern. | 与你无关 |
[48:12] | Just don’t tell her about the briefcase. | 只要别提手提箱的事 |
[48:15] | Fair enough. | 可以 |
[48:40] | What happens now? | 现在什么情况 |
[48:42] | Now we wait. | 我们先等着 |
[49:10] | Is that her? | 就是她吗 |
[49:22] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他到这里来干什么 |
[49:23] | Go faster! | 开快点 |
[49:25] | It’s a setup! | 这是个陷阱 |
[49:58] | Neat trick, isn’t it? | 这招真妙 不是吗 |
[50:10] | Hello, Five. | 你好 5号 |
[50:12] | You look good, | 你看上去不错 |
[50:15] | all things considered. | 考虑到一切情况的话 |
[50:17] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[50:19] | Feels like we met just yesterday. | 我们上次见面还仿如昨日一般 |
[50:22] | Course, you were a little bit older then. | 当然 你那时候比现在年纪大些 |
[50:24] | Congratulations on the age regression, by the way. | 对了 恭喜你返老还童了 |
[50:29] | Very clever. | 这招太聪明了 |
[50:30] | Threw us all off the scent. | 我们都被你糊弄了 |
[50:31] | Ah, well, I wish I could take credit. | 好吧 我也希望这是我自己的功劳 |
[50:34] | I just miscalculated the time dilation projections, and… | 我只是算错了时间膨胀投影 而且… |
[50:37] | Well, you know. Here I am. | 于是 就这样了 |
[50:41] | You realize your efforts are futile. | 你知道你所做的一切都是徒劳 |
[50:43] | So why don’t you tell me what you really want? | 所以为何不告诉我 你到底要怎样 |
[50:47] | I want you to put a stop to it. | 我想让你阻止世界末日 |
[50:49] | You realize what you’re asking for | 你知道你的要求 |
[50:50] | is next to impossible, even for me. | 即使对我来说 也几乎不可能做到的 |
[50:53] | What’s meant to be is meant to be. | 注定要发生的事就一定会发生 |
[50:55] | That’s our raison d’être. | 这就是我们存在的理由 |
[50:59] | Yeah? Well how about survival as a raison? | 是吗 那保住小命 算不算个理由呢 |
[51:03] | I’ll just be replaced. | 会有别人来替代我 |
[51:04] | I’m but a… small cog in a machine. | 我只不过是机器中的一个小齿轮 |
[51:11] | This fantasy you’ve been nurturing | 你一直在想的 |
[51:14] | about summoning up your family to stop the apocalypse… | 带领全家阻止末日的幻想 |
[51:18] | is just that. A fantasy. | 就只是幻想 |
[51:22] | I must say, though, | 虽然我不得不说 |
[51:24] | we’re all quite impressed with your initiative, your… | 我们很欣赏你的进取心 你的… |
[51:28] | stick-to-itiveness, really quite… | 坚持不懈 真的非常… |
[51:31] | quite something. | 难能可贵 |
[51:32] | Which is why we want to offer you | 所以我们想给你一个 |
[51:35] | a new position back at the Commission, | 让你回到时间局的新职位 |
[51:38] | in management. | 管理层的 |
[51:41] | Sorry, what’s that now? | 什么 现在是什么情况 |
[51:42] | Come back to work for us again. | 再回来为我们工作 |
[51:44] | You know it’s where you belong. | 这才是你的归宿 |
[51:45] | Well, it didn’t work out too well the last time. | 上次最终闹得并不愉快 |
[51:47] | But you wouldn’t be in the correction division any longer. | 但你不会再回到纠正部门了 |
[51:50] | I’m talking about… | 我说的职位是在… |
[51:51] | the home office. | 总部 |
[51:54] | You’d have the best health and pension, | 你会得到高额医保和丰厚的养老金 |
[51:56] | and an end to this ceaseless travel. | 而且无需再不停地穿越 |
[52:00] | You’re a distinguished professional in… | 你是个专业人士 |
[52:04] | schoolboy shorts. | 却一副小男孩的模样 |
[52:06] | We have the technology to reverse the process. | 我们有技术可以逆转你的时间倒流 |
[52:10] | I mean, you… you can’t be happy like this. | 你不会对这样的小身体满意的 |
[52:15] | I’m not looking for happy. | 我要的不是满意 |
[52:20] | We’re all looking for happy. We can make that happen. | 我们都在追寻幸福 我们也能让幸福降临 |
[52:25] | We can make you… | 我们可以让你… |
[52:29] | yourself again. | 重新做自己 |
[52:35] | And what about my family? | 那我的家人呢 |
[52:37] | What about them? | 你想让他们怎样 |
[52:39] | I want them to survive. | 我想让他们活下去 |
[52:50] | All of them? | 他们所有人吗 |
[52:51] | Yes, all of them. | 是的 所有人 |
[52:57] | Well… | 好吧… |
[53:01] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看我能做些什么 |
[53:04] | Do we have a deal? | 就这么定了 |
[53:08] | One thing. | 等等 |
[53:49] | – Good God! – Five? | -老天 -小五 |
[53:52] | Five! | 小五 |
[53:57] | Come get it! | 过来拿吧 |
[54:08] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[54:08] | Wait. My shoes hurt. | 等等 我的鞋磨脚 |
[54:11] | What the hell are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么会跑来这里的 |
[54:15] | – No! – Shit! | -不 -靠 |
[54:21] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[54:31] | Luther, go! Go! | 路瑟 快 快 |
[54:32] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[54:41] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[54:51] | Shit! | 靠 |
[54:57] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[54:59] | – Honestly? – Yeah. | -说真话吗 -当然 |
[55:02] | It was amazing! | 太棒了 |
[55:04] | You know, I’ve never played without my medication before, | 我以前从没在没吃药的情况下演奏过 |
[55:07] | so I was so nervous. | 所以我很紧张 |
[55:09] | But, I don’t know, it was like… I was carried along by, um… | 但 我也不知道 就像有一股 |
[55:13] | like, an invisible force. | 看不见的力量在驱使我 |
[55:15] | Like an out-of-body experience. | 就像灵魂出窍了 |
[55:17] | Yeah, sort of. It’s just like I… | 没错 算是吧 就像… |
[55:21] | I felt everything more fully, more deeply. | 我能更彻底 更深刻地感受一切 |
[55:26] | – And I got it. – What? | -而且我成功了 -什么 |
[55:28] | – I got first chair! – You did? | -我成为乐团首席了 -真的 |
[55:30] | Oh, my God, congratulations! | 天哪 恭喜你 |
[55:32] | Oh, I’m so happy for you. After everything you’ve been through. | 我太为你高兴了 经历过这一切之后 |
[55:36] | You deserve this. | 这是你应得的 |
[55:40] | No one’s ever believed in me like this. | 从来没有人像你这样看好我 |
[55:44] | Vanya. | 范娅 |
[55:47] | Vanya. | 范娅 |
[55:48] | This is your time. | 你大显身手的时候到了 |
[57:31] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎样 |
[57:39] | Fine. | 很好 |
[57:41] | Do you remember what happened? | 你还记得发生过什么吗 |
[57:46] | I do. | 记得 |
[57:47] | And do you understand that the children can never know? | 你明白这事绝不能让孩子们知道吗 |
[57:55] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[58:03] | Good. | 很好 |