时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | 1982年 威斯康星州 奥什科什 孤单房客旅馆 | |
[00:38] | – Excuse me. – Uff da. You snuck up on me there. | -不好意思 -你吓了我一跳 |
[00:38] | 欢迎光临 威斯康星州 波尔卡舞协会 1982年 | |
[00:41] | If you’re looking for the cookies, | 如果你想找饼干吃 |
[00:42] | we don’t put ’em out till 3:00. | 我们要下午三点才摆出来 |
[00:44] | I can hardly wait. | 我没有时间等了 |
[00:47] | Do you happen to know | 你是否知道 |
[00:48] | where the Midwest Soybean Society is meeting? | 中西部大豆协会在哪开会 |
[00:50] | Sure do. Muskellunge Banquet Room. | 当然 就在梭鱼宴会厅 |
[00:53] | You looking for your mom? She in for the convention? | 你在找你妈妈吗 她在开会吗 |
[00:57] | Hey, could I get some change? | 我能换点零钱吗 |
[00:59] | Sure, I’ll just look in my purse. | 没问题 我钱包里找找 |
[01:03] | Only a nickel and a couple of dimes. | 只有一个五分还有几个一分钱 |
[01:07] | You… are… | 你…真是… |
[01:09] | in… luck, mister. | 太…幸运了 年轻人 |
[01:14] | You know, some say the best luck is to die at the right time. | 有人说最大的幸运就是死在该死的时候 |
[01:59] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[02:01] | Stupid mother Fudge Nutter! | 该死的坚果软糖 |
[02:05] | Fuckin’ Fudge Nutter! | 该死的坚果软糖 |
[02:37] | Let’s move on to article 17, please. | 请大家看第十七条 |
[02:41] | – You! – What’s he doing– | -是你 -他要干什么 |
[02:43] | Call security! | 快叫保安来 |
[02:47] | No! | 不 |
[02:49] | What…? | 什么… |
[02:58] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[03:00] | No! | 不 |
[03:17] | She sent you, didn’t she? | 是她派你来的 是吗 |
[03:18] | Does it really matter now? | 现在这个还重要吗 |
[03:20] | Whatever she offered you, I will double it, triple it. | 她给你多少钱 我可以出双倍 三倍 |
[03:23] | I’m not doing this for money. | 我不是为了钱才这么做的 |
[03:27] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[03:30] | You’re gonna pay for that vending machine, little mister. | 你必须出钱赔自动售货机 年轻人 |
[03:33] | Yeah? I don’t wanna hurt you, all right? | 是吗 我不想伤害你 好吗 |
[03:36] | Hurt me? Oh, I ain’t afraid of you, you little pus ball. | 伤害我 我可不怕你 你个小混球 |
[03:46] | Shit. | 该死 |
[03:57] | Surely we can come to some form of agreement | 我相信我们一定能够达成某种共识 |
[03:59] | that benefits both parties. | 让我们双方都获利 |
[04:01] | Quid pro quo? | 你想要什么回报 |
[04:03] | – What do you say? – Why not? | -你觉得怎么样 -好主意 |
[04:05] | Here’s your quid. | 这是你的回 |
[04:07] | Here’s your pro. | 这是你的报 |
[04:11] | – No! No! Please don’t! – Here’s your quo. | -不不 求你别杀我 -这是你的大回报 |
[04:14] | No…! | 不… |
[04:47] | I hate to disappoint you, Benny boy, | 我讨厌让你失望 小本本 |
[04:50] | but you are not getting in this body. | 但你不准再进入这具身体了 |
[04:53] | – No way. – Well, | -没门 -这个嘛 |
[04:55] | you’re gonna have to fall asleep eventually. | 反正不管怎样你都要睡觉的 |
[04:57] | This is nothing. | 不睡觉有什么难的 |
[04:59] | Once, in Rio, | 有一次在里约 |
[05:01] | I spent eight straight days up. | 我连着八天没有睡觉 |
[05:05] | Without chemical assistance? | 没用药吗 |
[05:06] | Listen, the point is I’m not gonna let you win. | 听着 重点在于我不会让你得手的 |
[05:16] | God, I hate your face. | 天哪 我真讨厌你的脸 |
[05:18] | I hate all of you. | 我讨厌你们所有人 |
[05:20] | Please, just… | 拜托 让我… |
[05:26] | It’s okay. Fall asleep. | 没事了 睡吧 |
[05:31] | Ben! Jesus Christ! | 本 上帝呀 |
[05:34] | Will you please…? | 你就不能… |
[05:35] | Just, look, I’m going through a lot right now. | 我最近过得太不顺了 |
[05:37] | – You’re always going through a lot. – Ben-uhh! | -你总是过得不顺 -本 |
[05:40] | The love of my life is gonna die, and I can’t stop it. | 我的挚爱就要死了 但我却无力阻止 |
[05:43] | I’ve tried every trick in the time-traveler’s playbook. | 时间穿梭剧本的所有招我都试过了 |
[05:46] | I told him I loved him. | 我告诉他我爱他 |
[05:49] | I told… I told him his future. | 我告诉…我告诉他他的未来 |
[05:50] | And the only thing you succeeded in doing was freaking him out. | 而你唯一成功做到的就是把他吓坏了 |
[05:54] | God, I hate this. | 天哪 我太讨厌这种感觉了 |
[05:55] | Not being able to do anything. | 无能为力 |
[05:57] | Klaus, the way you feel right now is the way I feel every day. | 克劳斯 你现在的感觉就是我每天的感觉 |
[06:01] | All I do is watch you make the same mistakes | 我只能眼睁睁看着你不断犯相同的错 |
[06:03] | over and over and over and over and over again. | 一遍一遍又一遍 一遍一遍又一遍 |
[06:07] | Welcome to powerlessness. | 欢迎加入无能为力大家庭 |
[06:09] | My God. That must suck. | 天哪 那一定感觉很糟糕 |
[06:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:16] | – You wanna make it up to me? – No! | -你想补偿我吗 -不 |
[06:17] | – Come on, please! – You cannot possess me. | -来嘛 求你了 -你不能附我的身 |
[06:19] | – Just for a few minutes! – No. Why? What’s so damn important? | -几分钟就好 -不行 为什么 有什么重要的事吗 |
[06:22] | Jill. I… | 是吉尔 我… |
[06:24] | – I want to talk to her. – Jill… | -我想和她说说话 -吉尔… |
[06:27] | that’s the, um… | 就是那个… |
[06:29] | …the Moroccan girl with the limp? | 那个跛脚的摩洛哥女孩 |
[06:32] | – Right? – Seriously? | -对吧 -你认真的吗 |
[06:33] | We’ve been over this. | 我们已经聊过这事了 |
[06:36] | I so rarely listen to you. | 我真的没怎么听你说话 |
[06:38] | – Klaus! – All right, fine. | -克劳斯 -好吧 可以 |
[06:40] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[06:41] | But wait! | 不过等一下 |
[06:43] | We need to talk about ground rules. | 我们得先约法三章 |
[06:47] | Excuse me, babe. | 不好意思 宝贝 |
[06:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:19] | You want a beer, Carl? | 你想来杯啤酒吗 卡尔 |
[07:21] | No, ma’am. | 不用了 夫人 |
[07:32] | I’m taking Harlan in for his checkup. | 我要带哈兰去检查身体 |
[07:35] | It’d be nice if you came along. | 如果你愿意一起去就更好了 |
[07:36] | Yeah, I’d love that. | 好啊 我非常乐意 |
[07:38] | And we could go to the park after or something? | 之后我们可以去公园逛逛 |
[07:41] | Actually, I need Vanya to give me a ride | 其实 我需要范娅开车送我去 |
[07:43] | up to Jim Garvey’s ranch. | 吉姆·嘉伟的农场 |
[07:46] | Says he’s got a new lead on a client for me. | 他说他可能有一个新客户要介绍给我 |
[07:48] | He’ll give me a ride back when we’re done. | 等我们聊完了他再开车送我回来 |
[07:50] | Harlan likes when Vanya comes along. | 范娅去的话 哈兰会很高兴的 |
[07:53] | Helps keep him calm. | 她在哈兰不会紧张 |
[07:55] | You’ll come with us. | 你跟我们走 |
[07:56] | I said I need her. | 我说过了我需要她 |
[08:05] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[08:07] | I’ll go with Carl. | 我跟卡尔一路 |
[08:10] | Fine. | 好 |
[08:12] | Let’s go, babe. | 我们走吧 宝贝 |
[08:18] | We’ll be back in a little while. | 我们很快就回来 |
[08:28] | Babe, have you seen my green tie? | 宝贝 你看到我的绿色领带吗 |
[08:30] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[08:31] | I just got off the phone with Miles. | 我刚和迈尔斯通完电话 |
[08:33] | Apparently, Robert Kennedy’s people | 显然 罗伯特·肯尼迪的亲信 |
[08:35] | reached out from the AG’s office. | 从检察长办公室打来电话 |
[08:37] | They wanna sit down. | 他想坐下聊聊 |
[08:39] | Our little protest got their attention. | 我们的小抗议引起了他们的注意 |
[08:42] | Baby, that… | 宝贝 那… |
[08:43] | …that’s amazing. | 那太好了 |
[08:45] | But I was hoping maybe we could– | 但是我希望也许我们能… |
[08:47] | Miles wants to strategize, get everybody on the same page. | 迈尔斯想制定战略 让大家统一阵线 |
[08:49] | Can you believe this? | 难以置信吧 |
[08:51] | All of our hard work is finally paying off. | 我们所有的努力终于有回报了 |
[08:54] | I’m really happy for you, baby. | 我真的替你感到开心 宝贝 |
[08:57] | – Do you wanna come with? – No. No, you go ahead. I’m… | -你要一起来吗 -不了 你去吧 |
[09:00] | not feeling too well. | 我不太舒服 |
[09:02] | Well… | 那… |
[09:04] | I’ll be back soon. | 我很快就回来 |
[09:06] | And I will bring soup. | 我会带点汤回来 |
[09:23] | – Hey, Ray? – Yeah? | -雷 -在 |
[09:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:50] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[09:53] | AJ AJ! | |
[10:01] | You know, you’re really starting to fill out | 你真的开始长身体了 |
[10:02] | those tight little shorts of yours. | 紧身裤都能撑起来了 |
[10:07] | Why so quiet? | 为什么这么安静 |
[10:09] | Thought you’d be buzzing after this morning’s slaughter. | 还以为你今早屠杀完后会很兴奋 |
[10:12] | All this killing… | 这些杀戮 |
[10:15] | I’m done with it. | 我受够了 |
[10:18] | What? | 什么 |
[10:19] | Am I supposed to take that seriously? | 你这句话我该当真吗 |
[10:22] | What I did today, I did for my family. | 我今天做的事是为了我的家人 |
[10:25] | – I did it to save the world. – Please. | -是为了拯救世界 -拜托 |
[10:27] | Spare me your little assassin | 别拿杀手这套 |
[10:28] | with the heart of gold routine, will you? | 本着为他人奉献之心的话来忽悠我了 |
[10:31] | Here. | 给 |
[10:32] | Per our agreement, | 根据我们的约定 |
[10:33] | this will get you and your siblings back to 2019. | 这个会把你和你兄弟姐妹们带回2019年 |
[10:37] | You have 90 minutes. | 你们有90分钟的时间 |
[10:41] | You said nothing about a time limit. | 你没说过有时间限制 |
[10:43] | Actually, you have 89 minutes and 30 seconds. | 其实你还有89分30秒的时间 |
[10:45] | – Better hurry. – This is impossible, okay? | -最好快点 -这根本不可能 |
[10:47] | My siblings are scattered across the city. | 我的兄弟姐妹分散在城市各处 |
[10:49] | Nothing’s impossible. | 万事皆有可能 |
[10:51] | You proved that this morning when you killed the board. | 今早你屠杀董事会时 已经证明了这一点 |
[10:54] | I need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[10:55] | Any more time, and people will start asking questions. | 再多给你时间 大家就会开始质疑 |
[10:57] | The sooner you get home and out of this time period, | 你们越早回家 越早离开这个时期 |
[11:01] | the better off we’ll both be, | 对我们双方都有好处 |
[11:02] | so, ticktock, ticktock. | 时间不等人 |
[11:11] | I can’t believe Elliott’s dead. | 不敢相信埃利奥特死了 |
[11:13] | He was a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[11:16] | – Deserved better than this. – Yeah. | -他不该这样收场 -是啊 |
[11:19] | Elliott must’ve been getting too close to the truth. | 埃利奥特一定是太接近真相了 |
[11:23] | It smells like the feds. | 感觉像是联调局干的 |
[11:24] | What? Are you out of your mind? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[11:27] | Diego, if this was the federal government, | 迭戈 如果是联邦政府所为 |
[11:29] | they would take him somewhere and question him. | 他们会把他带去某处审问的 |
[11:31] | They wouldn’t… | 他们不会… |
[11:32] | do this. | 不会这么对他 |
[11:33] | No, this is the work of a psychopath. | 不 只有神经病才会这么做 |
[11:36] | “Öga for Öga.” | 奥尔加·福罗加 |
[11:39] | That a name? | 是个名字吗 |
[11:43] | “Öga for Öga.” | 奥尔加·福罗加 |
[11:47] | I’ll look her up. | 我去查查 |
[11:49] | Okay… | 好 |
[11:56] | Holy shit, I found her. | 天哪 找到她了 |
[11:59] | “Olga Foroga.” | 奥尔加·福罗加 |
[12:02] | That must be her. Call the bitch. | 肯定是她 打给这贱人 |
[12:04] | On it. | 马上打 |
[12:10] | Okay… | 好 |
[12:12] | It’s ringing. | 电话响了 |
[12:16] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[12:19] | Hello, Olga? | 你好 奥尔加 |
[12:22] | It’s her. She sounds old. | 是她 她听起来很老 |
[12:24] | What should I say? Just… | 我该说什么 就… |
[12:26] | Excuse me, ma’am. I was just wondering– What? | 抱歉 女士 我想问…什么 |
[12:29] | My name? Is, Luther Hargreeves, and– | 我的名字吗 我是路瑟·哈格鲁弗斯 |
[12:33] | You killed one of ours, Olga, | 你杀了我们其中一人 奥尔加 |
[12:35] | now we’re coming after you. | 现在我们要去找你 |
[12:37] | You will be dead by nightfall. | 日落时分你就会死 |
[12:41] | Hey. It’s Öga for Öga, idiots. | 是以眼还眼 白痴 |
[12:43] | Swedish for “an eye for an eye.” | 瑞典语”以眼还眼”的意思 |
[12:46] | It means the Swedes killed Elliott. | 就是说瑞典人杀了埃利奥特 |
[12:49] | Wrong number. Have a lovely day. | 打错号码了 祝你今天开心 |
[12:53] | We would’ve gotten there. | 我们本来可以查清楚的 |
[12:54] | Eventually. Yeah. | 最后总会的 |
[12:58] | You have some blood on you. A lot of blood, actually. | 你身上有点血迹 其实是很多血 |
[13:01] | Five, what did you do? | 小五 你干了什么 |
[13:03] | Attention all Commission supervisors, | 全体时间局监察人注意 |
[13:06] | please report to the main foyer. | 请去大堂报道 |
[13:09] | Attention all Commission supervisors, | 全体时间局监察人注意 |
[13:11] | please report to the main foyer. | 请去大堂报道 |
[13:37] | I am– | 我… |
[13:42] | I am heartbroken to be sharing this devastating news. | 我悲伤地告诉大家这个令人震惊的消息 |
[13:47] | All 12 members of our board… | 我们董事会的十二名成员 |
[13:50] | have been assassinated. | 全部遭人暗杀 |
[13:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:00] | A full investigation is underway. | 全面调查已经开始进行 |
[14:03] | We will hunt down the culprits who did this dastardly deed. | 我们将要追捕犯下这种卑鄙行径的罪犯 |
[14:11] | Grief counseling is available for those of you who need it. | 有需要的人可以进行悲伤辅导 |
[14:14] | Although, the Commission will not be paying for this service | 虽然 时间局不会为此服务付费 |
[14:17] | as it is considered out-of-network by our insurance provider. | 因为我们的保险供应商认为它超出了保险范围 |
[14:22] | In the absence | 在没有任何 |
[14:23] | of any living board members, | 活着的董事会成员出席的情况下 |
[14:26] | it is my solemn duty to assume control of the Commission. | 接管时间局是我的神圣职责 |
[14:32] | How is she in charge? | 她怎么负责 |
[14:34] | She was demoted. | 她都被降职了 |
[14:36] | The briefcase room will be closed temporarily | 出于安全考虑 我们将暂时关闭 |
[14:39] | as a security precaution. | 手提箱室 |
[14:45] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[14:59] | So I found a way home. | 我找到了回家的方法 |
[15:01] | What? How? | 什么 怎么找到的 |
[15:02] | All the details are irrelevant, but… | 细节都不重要 但是… |
[15:04] | I made a deal to get back to our timeline. | 为了回到我们的时间线 我做了个交易 |
[15:06] | – What about doomsday? – Won’t happen. | -那世界末日呢 -没有了 |
[15:08] | – And the 2019 apocalypse? – Everything will be back to normal. | -那2019年的末日呢 -一切都会回到正轨 |
[15:12] | All right? Now, no more questions. | 好吗 别再问了 |
[15:14] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[15:16] | – We have to find the others, right? – Yeah. | -我们得找到其他人 对吗 -对 |
[15:18] | Luther, you get Allison. | 路瑟 你去找艾莉森 |
[15:19] | – Okay. – Diego, Klaus. I’ll get Vanya. | -好 -迭戈 你找克劳斯 我去找范娅 |
[15:22] | Now, we meet back in the arrival alley in 77 minutes. | 77分钟内 我们在来到这里的小巷见 |
[15:26] | Here. | 拿着 |
[15:28] | – I’ve synchronized these watches. – Okay, let’s do this. | -我已经同步校准过这些表了 -好 我们走 |
[15:31] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on. | 等等 |
[15:33] | You show up drenched in blood and expect us to believe | 你浑身是血的冒出来指望我们相信 |
[15:35] | everything’s gonna go back to normal if we go home now? | 如果现在回家 一切就会回到正轨吗 |
[15:39] | Elliott just got killed because of us. | 埃利奥特刚刚因为我们而丧命 |
[15:41] | What about Dad? | 那爸爸呢 |
[15:44] | What about JFK? | 约翰·肯尼迪呢 |
[15:45] | Diego, we have a chance to go home | 迭戈 我们有机会回家 |
[15:46] | and make things right. We are taking it. | 让一切重回正轨 我们就得抓住 |
[15:52] | I have to say goodbye to Lila. | 我必须跟莱拉道别 |
[15:55] | Lila doesn’t give a shit about you, Diego! | 莱拉根本不在乎你 迭戈 |
[15:58] | She never did. | 她从没在乎过 |
[15:59] | She’s one of them. She’s a member of the Commission. | 她是他们的人 她是时间局的人 |
[16:02] | No way. | 不可能 |
[16:03] | – Not possible. – She was just using you to get to me. | -不可能 -她只是利用你来接近我 |
[16:07] | You’re the Oswald of this story, my friend. | 朋友 你就是这个故事中的奥斯瓦尔德 |
[16:09] | – The goddamned patsy. – You don’t know what you’re talk– | -那个该死的懦夫 -你不知道自己在说什么 |
[16:12] | If you don’t do this, I’ll kill you myself. | 如果你不走 我会亲手杀了你 |
[16:15] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[16:25] | Women. | 女人 |
[16:28] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[16:30] | No cutting of the hair. I love my look right now. | 不许剪头发 我喜欢我现在的样子 |
[16:34] | Second, no touchy-touchy down there. | 第二 不许偷看下面 |
[16:37] | Well… | 好吧 |
[16:39] | maybe I won’t mind, you know, | 也许我不会介意 |
[16:41] | but just don’t look, because I’m shy. | 别看就是了 因为我害羞 |
[16:44] | And finally, I’m dairy-free. | 还有最后一条 我乳制品过敏 |
[16:46] | Trust me on that. | 这点你就相信我吧 |
[16:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:53] | Whatever, just… | 不管怎样… |
[16:57] | Just make it quick. | 快点就行 |
[17:37] | Okay, just focus. | 好 集中注意力 |
[17:40] | Stay focused. | 集中注意力 |
[18:56] | I love dirt. | 我爱泥土 |
[19:09] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:14] | Hello, Jill. | 你好 吉尔 |
[19:16] | Cool if I join you? | 我可以加入吗 |
[19:19] | No. I mean… yeah, of course. | 不 我是说 当然可以 |
[20:24] | Do you wanna tell me why I’m here? | 你想告诉我为什么带我来这吗 |
[20:30] | You ever heard of… | 你听说过… |
[20:32] | hoof-and-mouth disease? | 口蹄疫吗 |
[20:36] | My paps worked a ranch in California. | 我爸在加州的一个农场工作 |
[20:41] | Around 1924, they had an outbreak. | 1924年左右 那里口蹄疫爆发 |
[20:47] | They had to slaughter over 100,000 animals. | 他们必须宰杀十万多头牲口 |
[20:50] | Devastated the whole area. | 摧毁整片土地 |
[20:53] | Paps lost his job. | 我爸失业了 |
[20:56] | A lot of people did. | 很多人都失业了 |
[21:00] | See, they didn’t catch the sick cow in time, so… | 他们没有及时抓住生病的牛 所以… |
[21:03] | the disease spread. | 疾病传播开来了 |
[21:07] | You gotta fight the disease before it spreads. | 你得在疾病开始传播之前就阻止它 |
[21:12] | Before it gets outta hand. | 在事态失控之前 |
[21:16] | Who I am is not a disease. | 我不是疾病 |
[21:19] | Well… | 好吧 |
[21:21] | call it what you want, | 随便你怎么说 |
[21:24] | but it ain’t natural. | 但这事不正常 |
[21:28] | And it ain’t happenin’… | 而且不能在 |
[21:30] | under my roof. | 我的屋檐下发生 |
[21:32] | Not with my wife. | 不能发生在我老婆身上 |
[21:35] | I’m not scared of you. | 我不怕你 |
[21:37] | Well, that’s fine, but… | 没关系 但… |
[21:40] | it’s Harlan you should be thinkin’ about. | 你应该考虑一下哈兰 |
[21:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:44] | This situation’s not good for him. | 这情况对他并不好 |
[21:48] | I’ve been thinkin’ of… | 我在考虑 |
[21:50] | sendin’ him off for a time. | 把他送走一段时间 |
[21:52] | What? Where? | 什么 送去哪里 |
[21:53] | Well, to a facility better equipped to handle his type. | 一个装备更好的治疗他这种孩子的机构 |
[21:57] | Be good for him, get some special attention. | 对他有好处 能得到特别的关爱 |
[21:59] | Come on, that’s crazy. | 拜托 这太疯狂了 |
[22:02] | ‘Course… | 当然 |
[22:03] | maybe I wouldn’t have to do that | 也许我不一定要这么做 |
[22:06] | with you gone. | 只要你离开 |
[22:10] | Harlan could go back | 哈兰就可以回来 |
[22:11] | to spending time with his mommy and his daddy like he should. | 多陪陪爸爸妈妈 他本来就应该这样 |
[22:19] | Now me and Jim gonna have us a drink. | 现在吉姆和我要去喝一杯 |
[22:22] | So… | 所以 |
[22:24] | …you take the car. | 车归你了 |
[22:28] | And I do expect you to be packed up and gone | 而且我真的希望我回来的时候 |
[22:32] | by the time I’m back. | 你已经打包离开了 |
[22:49] | Luther. | 路瑟 |
[22:53] | Five found us a way home, | 小五给我们找到了回家的方法 |
[22:54] | and we leave in… | 我们在… |
[22:56] | 42 minutes. | 42分钟后出发 |
[22:58] | Wh– 42 minutes? | 什么 42分钟 |
[22:59] | Yeah, listen, I know it’s a lot to process, okay? | 好的 听着 我知道有很多事要做 好吧 |
[23:01] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等下 等下 |
[23:03] | What about doomsday? | 那世界末日呢 |
[23:04] | Five thinks if we leave right now, | 小五觉得只要我们现在离开 |
[23:06] | everything will go back to normal. | 一切就会回归正常 |
[23:09] | Are you saying that I could see Claire again? | 你是说我能再见到克莱尔吗 |
[23:12] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[23:15] | I don’t know. I don’t know | 不知道 我不知道 |
[23:16] | what kind of world we’re going back to. | 我们回去后的世界会是什么样 |
[23:17] | – I can’t guarantee anything. – Luther… | -我什么都保证不了 -路瑟 |
[23:20] | …I cannot keep losing people. | 我再也受不了失去任何人了 |
[23:22] | I mean, what if Five gets it wrong again | 我是说 要是小五这次又错了 |
[23:24] | and I lose everyone? | 我失去了所有人呢 |
[23:26] | We don’t belong here. | 我们不属于这里 |
[23:28] | We have to go back. | 我们得回去 |
[23:35] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道自己还能不能做到 |
[23:37] | Allison… | 艾莉森 |
[23:40] | we’re different than everyone else. | 我们和其他人都不同 |
[23:43] | We’re special. | 我们是特别的 |
[23:44] | And good or bad, that means we don’t get to live normal lives. | 无论好坏 这意味着我们没法过正常的生活 |
[23:48] | Here or anywhere. | 在哪里都是 |
[23:52] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[23:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:55] | But we have to risk everything to save everything. | 但为了拯救一切 我们得赌上一切 |
[24:00] | I mean, that’s our best trait as a family, right? | 这是我们家最大的优点 对吧 |
[24:02] | What? Recklessness? | 什么 鲁莽吗 |
[24:07] | Hope. | 希望 |
[24:18] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[24:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:26] | What the hell did you say to her, Luther? | 你究竟跟她说了啥 路瑟 |
[24:38] | You’re different today. | 你今天不太一样 |
[24:40] | Really? How so? | 真的吗 哪里不一样 |
[24:43] | You’re… dorkier. | 你更…呆了 |
[24:47] | No, no, I like it. | 不 我很喜欢 |
[24:50] | You know, I haven’t been able | 自你加入 我就没能 |
[24:51] | to take my eyes off you since you joined. | 将自己的视线离开过你 |
[24:54] | – I don’t believe you. – It’s true. | -我才不信 -是真的 |
[24:56] | You love your garden, you sing to your turnips. | 你爱自己的花园 为自己种的芜菁唱歌 |
[25:00] | You’re so good with people. | 你对人非常友善 |
[25:01] | Everybody comes to you for advice, | 所有人都来找你咨询 |
[25:03] | and you give it so freely, and… | 你又知无不言 而且… |
[25:06] | …I love the way you tug on your earlobe when you read. | 我喜欢你阅读时拽自己耳垂的样子 |
[25:10] | – I had to buy a cream for it. – I know. | -我得给耳垂买个霜擦擦了 -我知道 |
[25:18] | Can I… | 我能… |
[25:22] | Can I smell your hair? | 我能闻一下你的头发吗 |
[25:25] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[25:30] | God, you’re incredible. | 天啊 你太棒了 |
[25:31] | You… You’re incredible too. | 你…你也很棒 |
[25:35] | Wanna do it? | 想做吗 |
[25:37] | – Do what? – Have sex. | -做什么 -做爱 |
[25:40] | The holy union of our multiple spirits. | 我们多种精神的神圣结合 |
[25:43] | – Sure, but, uh– – But what? | -当然可以 但是…-但是什么 |
[25:45] | there’s something you need to know– | 有件事得让你知道 |
[25:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:49] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[25:50] | – Never been better. – Good. | -好到不能再好了 -很好 |
[25:53] | Jill, you don’t… | 吉尔 你不了解… |
[25:55] | …you don’t know the real me. | 你不了解真正的我 |
[25:57] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[25:58] | – Yeah. – I know everything about you. | -对 -我知道你的所有事 |
[26:02] | I have pored myself over your teachings, | 我已仔细研读过你的教诲 |
[26:03] | I have sung your Vedas, | 也已吟唱过你的吠陀经 |
[26:05] | I have committed every part of your body | 我已经将你身体的每个部分 |
[26:08] | – to my memory. – But, Jill, that’s not me. | -都刻进了我的脑海 -但 吉尔 那不是我 |
[26:11] | I’m somebody different. I’m… | 我不大一样 我是… |
[26:14] | a virgin. | 一个处男 |
[26:17] | What about last week? | 那上周呢 |
[26:19] | You, me, and Keechie? | 你 我 和基奇 |
[26:20] | In the sex swing. | 在性爱秋千那 |
[26:21] | We practiced the suspended, extended, four-part unification. | 我们尝试了悬挂式 伸展式 四处联合式 |
[26:24] | – Klaus, you’re so filthy! – Yes, you are, Daddy. | -克劳斯 你真下流 -你确实下流 爸爸 |
[26:30] | Wait, just… | 等下 |
[26:33] | – Okay! – Hey, Daddy. | -好的 -老爸 |
[26:35] | You got a sec? | 你有空吗 |
[26:36] | Diego! | 狄戈 |
[26:37] | Come on, we gotta go. | 起来 我们得走了 |
[26:39] | – Yeah. I’ll be right back. – Okay. | -好 我马上回来 -好的 |
[26:41] | – I promise. – Come on. | -我保证 -走了 |
[26:52] | – How dare you! – Look at you. | -你怎么敢 -看看你 |
[26:56] | Back at work. | 回来工作 |
[26:57] | And don’t worry about that parking spot. | 别担心那个停车点 |
[27:00] | It won’t go to waste. | 不会浪费的 |
[27:02] | – No! – Do I really have to be here? | -不 -我一定得在这吗 |
[27:05] | Lila, darling, no, I need your opinion. | 莱拉 亲爱的 不 我需要你的意见 |
[27:07] | These are all so good, I can’t decide. | 这些都很棒 我没法判断 |
[27:09] | What do you think of these new security uniforms? | 你觉得这些新的安保制服怎么样 |
[27:12] | Too pansy-ass? | 会太娘娘腔吗 |
[27:14] | I am a sucker for a beret, though. | 但我很爱贝雷帽 |
[27:18] | Come on, this is my big day. | 拜托 今天对我来说可是大日子 |
[27:19] | Don’t yuck my yum with your bad mood. | 别让你的坏心情破坏了我这美好的一天 |
[27:22] | And stop twisting that tacky little bracelet | 别再转你那俗气的手镯了 |
[27:24] | like a sulky schoolgirl. | 像个阴沉的学生妹 |
[27:26] | We have achieved our dream. | 我们的梦想已经实现了 |
[27:28] | Your dream. | 是你的梦想 |
[27:34] | Here. | 给 |
[27:37] | – What is it? – Well, it was meant to be a surprise, | -是什么 -本来打算作为惊喜的 |
[27:40] | but your terrible attitude’s ruined that. | 但你糟糕的态度把它毁了 |
[27:43] | Head of security? | 安全部部长 |
[27:45] | You’re always asking about more trust, responsibility. | 你总想要更多信任 责任 |
[27:48] | Well, there it is. | 这就是了 |
[27:49] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[27:51] | If you want it. | 如果你想当的话 |
[27:57] | Yeah, I want it, but, um… | 是 我想当 但… |
[28:00] | I wanna do it my own way. | 我想按自己的方式来 |
[28:02] | Yeah, I wanna make my own decisions, you know, pick my own team. | 对 我想自己做决定 挑选自己的团队 |
[28:05] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[28:08] | You’ve earned it. | 这是你应得的 |
[28:11] | – You need to come with me. – Where? | -你得跟我来 -去哪 |
[28:14] | – Prophet. Prophet. – Five found a way home. | -先知 先知 -小五找到回家的办法了 |
[28:16] | It’s so great to talk to you again, Diego. | 能再和你说话真是太好了 迭戈 |
[28:19] | – You hear what I just said? – Yeah. | -你听见我说的话了吗 -听见了 |
[28:22] | – Are you high, Klaus? – No, I’m not Klaus. | -你是嗑嗨了吗 克劳斯 -不 我不是克劳斯 |
[28:27] | I’m Ben. | 我是本 |
[28:30] | You are high. | 你绝对嗑嗨了 |
[28:31] | – Look, I don’t have time for this. – I can prove it. | -听着 我没时间说这些 -我能向你证明 |
[28:33] | Ask me something only Ben would know. | 随便问我点只有本知道的事 |
[28:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:39] | When we were little, | 咱们小时候 |
[28:40] | what did you reprogram Allison’s Teddy Ruxpin to say? | 你把艾莉森的玩具熊华斯比的录音改成什么了 |
[28:45] | “Luther sniffs Dad’s underwear.” | “路瑟闻了爸爸的内衣” |
[28:51] | Holy shit. | 该死 |
[29:00] | I don’t get it, I mean… | 我不明白 我是说… |
[29:01] | Klaus said you didn’t make it to Dallas. | 克劳斯说你没来达拉斯 |
[29:03] | Well, Klaus says a lot of things, | 克劳斯说过很多事情 |
[29:04] | but guess what? | 但是你猜怎么着 |
[29:05] | I can possess him now | 我现在可以附他的身了 |
[29:07] | and it’s freakin’ awesome. | 这简直帅呆了 |
[29:09] | Okay, you can tell me all about it on the way back to 2019. Okay? | 好 在回2019年的路上告诉我发生的一切吧 |
[29:12] | What about Destiny’s Children? We can’t just leave them. | 天选之子怎么办 我们不能丢下他们 |
[29:14] | Klaus should be the one to tell them– | 应该由克劳斯来告诉他们 |
[29:16] | No, no, no, no, no, okay? You stay in this body. | 不不不 你留在这个身体里 |
[29:19] | We need someone responsible behind the wheel, okay? | 我们需要一个负责的人来做事 好吗 |
[29:22] | All right, Diego. Will you wait? I just need, like, ten minutes. | 迭戈 等一下可以吗 我需要大概十分钟 |
[29:25] | – Ten minutes. – Actually, there’s something I need to do first. | -十分钟 -其实 我也有事要先去做 |
[29:28] | Meet me in the alley behind Elliott’s in 30 minutes, okay? | 半小时内在埃利奥特家后面的小巷见 可以吗 |
[29:31] | – Do not be late. – I won’t. | -别来晚了 -我不会的 |
[29:33] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[29:34] | Good to see you, brother. | 见到你真好 弟弟 |
[29:35] | You too. | 我也是 |
[29:36] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:41] | No. | 不 |
[30:07] | – What are you doing here? – Looking for you. | -你在这干什么 -找你 |
[30:09] | – We’re going back to 2019. – What are you talking about? | -我们要回2019年 -你在说什么 |
[30:11] | Look, I don’t really have time to explain right now, | 听着 我现在真的没时间解释 |
[30:13] | but I found a way home. | 但我找到回家的办法了 |
[30:14] | All right? We have 30 minutes to leave. | 懂吗 我们有30分钟的时间离开 |
[30:15] | What about my friends? I can’t just leave them here. | 我的朋友们怎么办 我不能把他们丢在这 |
[30:17] | Vanya, you don’t have a choice in this, all right? | 范娅 这件事你没有选择 懂吗 |
[30:20] | Doomsday will happen if you don’t come with me. | 如果你不跟我走的话 世界末日就会降临 |
[30:21] | Okay, then I’m bringing them with me. | 好吧 那我要带上他们一起走 |
[30:23] | – They belong in this timeline. – Says who? | -他们属于这个时间线 -谁说的 |
[30:26] | Sissy deserves a life where | 西西应该有自己的生活 |
[30:27] | she doesn’t have to pretend to be someone she’s not. | 她没必要装成一个不是自己的人 |
[30:29] | And Harlan? | 还有哈兰 |
[30:30] | There’s a name for what he has. | 他的病是有名字的 |
[30:32] | We can get him the help he needs. | 我们能给到他需要的帮助 |
[30:33] | Vanya. | 范娅 |
[30:34] | Look, a mom and her eight-year-old son | 听着 一位母亲和她八岁的儿子 |
[30:36] | are not gonna screw up the timeline, Five! | 不会搞砸时间线的 小五 |
[30:38] | – They’re insignificant. – No one is insignificant. | -他们无关紧要 -没有人无关紧要 |
[30:43] | I’m sorry, all right? But we can’t take that risk. | 我很抱歉 好吗 但我们不能冒这个险 |
[30:46] | They have to stay. | 他们必须留下 |
[30:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:52] | Why do you get to decide? | 为什么要由你决定 |
[30:53] | You’re the reason we’re stuck here in the first place. | 本来就是因为你 我们才被困在这 |
[30:57] | If I did nothing, we would all be dead right now, thanks to you. | 如果我坐视不理 我们已经托你的福死了 |
[31:04] | They’re coming with me. | 他们跟我一起走 |
[31:07] | Vanya, do not test me right now. | 范娅 别在这个时候试探我 |
[31:12] | That’s funny. | 真搞笑 |
[31:13] | ‘Cause I was just about to say the same thing. | 因为我正要说同样的话 |
[31:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:36] | “Fine,” what? | “好吧”是什么意思 |
[31:37] | I’ll be there, but I need to say goodbye first. | 我会回去的 但我要先去告别 |
[31:39] | Vanya, we don’t have the time. | 范娅 我们没时间了 |
[31:40] | Well, it’s either that or I’m not coming. | 如果不能告别 那我就不回去了 |
[31:46] | The alley. | 小巷见 |
[31:48] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到 |
[32:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:03] | It’s you and your stupid face. | 你来了 |
[32:07] | Weird time to garden. | 这个时间做园艺有点奇怪 |
[32:09] | Can we talk? The truth this time. | 我们能聊聊吗 这次的真相 |
[32:11] | Oh, I know the truth. | 我知道真相是什么 |
[32:12] | You used me, Lila. You’re a liar. | 你利用了我 莱拉 你是个骗子 |
[32:15] | Come on. What did I really lie about? | 拜托 我到底骗你什么了 |
[32:17] | Who you are, who you work for, why you’re here, | 你的身份 你的主人 你来这的原因 |
[32:19] | what you want from us. That’s all. | 你想从我们这得到什么 就这些 |
[32:21] | Yeah, but the rest was true. | 没错 但其他都是真的 |
[32:25] | Everyone lies, Diego, and… and I was only lying to protect you. | 每个人都说谎 迭戈 我说谎只是为了保护你 |
[32:30] | Mostly. | 大多数时候 |
[32:32] | Do you know how hard it is to trust people | 你知道相信别人有多难吗 |
[32:35] | when your whole childhood was bullshit manipulation? | 尤其是对我这样 童年充满了谎言操控的人而言 |
[32:40] | Then why would you do that to me? | 那你为什么愿意为我做那些 |
[32:47] | Tell you what, | 我告诉你 |
[32:49] | I’m gonna finish this hole… | 我要把这个洞挖完 |
[32:52] | …save the world, | 拯救世界 |
[32:53] | and forget we ever met. | 然后忘记我们曾见过 |
[33:01] | Wait, is that… | 等下 那是 |
[33:04] | is that dentist-chair guy? | 这是牙医椅男吗 |
[33:05] | Elliott. | 埃利奥特 |
[33:07] | – Your Swedish buddies got him. – Oh, shit. | -你的瑞典兄弟干掉了他 -该死的 |
[33:12] | I liked that shit-muppet. | 我还挺喜欢这个死木偶人的 |
[33:19] | Well, here’s to Elliott, I guess. | 敬埃利奥特 应该是 |
[33:26] | I’ll miss his crazy theories… | 我会怀念他那些疯狂的理论 |
[33:32] | …and I’ll miss sharing his bed with you. | 也会怀念和你一起睡他的床 |
[33:55] | We done now? | 没什么事了吧 |
[34:04] | …Balls. | 真行 |
[34:09] | Yup. | 没错 |
[34:18] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[34:23] | Twenty-three minutes. | 23分钟 |
[34:24] | Twenty-three minutes? | 23分钟 |
[34:26] | There has to be another way. | 一定有别的办法的 |
[34:28] | Look, I… | 我… |
[34:30] | …I know it’s crazy, but if I asked, | 我知道这很疯狂 但如果我问你 |
[34:32] | would you come with me? | 你愿意和我一起走吗 |
[34:34] | You want me to leave Dallas? | 你是想让我离开达拉斯吗 |
[34:42] | You want me to leave the movement? | 你想让我从运动中抽身吗 |
[34:46] | The movement’s not finished. | 运动还没结束 |
[34:48] | Not even in 2019. | 到2019年都没有结束 |
[34:49] | Yeah, but you said that the work we’re doing here, | 但是你说我们现在做的努力 |
[34:51] | – it has an impact. – No, it does. | -都不会白费 -不会的 |
[34:53] | It does. | 不会白费的 |
[34:58] | Well, babe, I just can’t leave it behind. | 宝贝 我不能就这么离开啊 |
[35:02] | My part of the fight is right here. | 我要在这里斗争 |
[35:11] | I can rumor you. | 我可以对你用”传闻” |
[35:14] | – Take the pain away. – No. | -让你忘掉这些痛苦 -不 |
[35:17] | We’re not gonna do it like that. | 我们不能这样 |
[35:20] | I don’t wanna forget you. | 我不想忘记你 |
[35:23] | I don’t wanna forget us. | 我不想忘记我们的感情 |
[35:28] | I would take my year with you | 和别人在一起的一辈子 |
[35:29] | over a lifetime with anybody else. | 也换不了我们在一起的这一年 |
[35:32] | You hear me? | 你知道吗 |
[35:36] | I’m still the luckiest man I know. | 我依然是我认识的人中最幸运的男人 |
[36:00] | I’m sorry, now is not a good time. | 不好意思 现在不方便 |
[36:08] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[36:09] | This is it. We’re leaving. | 到此为止了 我们得离开这里 |
[36:11] | Well… | 这… |
[36:13] | where are we going? | 去哪里 |
[36:14] | To a better place, okay? | 去一个更好的地方 |
[36:15] | I promise I’ll explain when we get there. | 到了那里我一定会跟你解释的 |
[36:17] | – What about Carl? – No. No. No. | -卡尔怎么办 -不能带着他 |
[36:18] | We need to leave before Carl gets back. | 我们得在卡尔回来之前离开这里 |
[36:19] | – I need to talk to him first. – There isn’t time. | -我得先跟他谈谈 -没时间了 |
[36:21] | He’s my husband. I owe an explanation. | 他是我的丈夫 我得向他解释一下 |
[36:23] | You don’t owe him! | 你不用向他解释 |
[36:24] | – I need to leave him a note. – He knows about us, Sissy! | -我得给他留张纸条 -他知道我们的事了 西西 |
[36:27] | He threatened to send Harlan away to an institution. | 他威胁说要送哈兰去福利院 |
[36:29] | We need to go, and we need to go right now. | 我们得走了 现在立刻马上就走 |
[36:31] | No note. No goodbye. This is it. | 不留纸条 不告别 就这样 |
[36:41] | Harlan? | 哈兰 |
[36:43] | Harlan? | 哈兰 |
[36:45] | – We’re going on a drive, okay? – Yeah. Here, Harlan, let’s go. | – 我们要开车去旅行 好吗 -哈兰 走吧 |
[36:51] | Here. Okay. | 走吧 |
[36:53] | Let’s get to the car. | 我们上车 |
[36:55] | shit! | 该死 |
[36:56] | The coffee can. You get Harlan in the car. | 咖啡罐 你先带哈兰上车 |
[36:58] | – Yeah. – I’ll just be a sec. | -行 -我一会就过去 |
[37:32] | Hey, uh, Prophet, Prophet, where you going? | 先知 先知 您这是去哪里啊 |
[37:35] | Quick vision quest. | 去探知一下未来 |
[37:36] | Be back in a few years. Maybe. | 很快的 过几年就回来 可能吧 |
[37:38] | Well, wait, wait, wait! Who will bless the pool waters? | 等等 谁来给泳池的水祈福啊 |
[37:40] | You can do it, Keechie. | 你可以的 基奇 |
[37:41] | You can do everything from now on. | 现在所有事情就交给你了 |
[37:42] | No, Prophet, I can’t. | 不 先知 我无法胜任 |
[37:44] | Keechie, bless the water, bless the air, | 基奇 给水祈福 给空气祈福 |
[37:46] | bless the sex swing for all I care. | 给性爱秋千祈福都行 |
[37:47] | Would you just do me one favor? | 你能不能帮我个忙 |
[37:49] | Yes, of course, Prophet, anything. | 当然了 先知 什么事都行 |
[37:50] | Tell Jill that rollin’ in the dirt | 告诉吉尔 在泥巴里滚来滚去 |
[37:52] | was the greatest moment of my life. | 是我这辈子最快乐的时候 |
[37:57] | Prophet, wait! | 先知 等等 |
[37:58] | Any last words of wisdom before you go? | 您有没有什么至理名言留给我们 |
[38:02] | “Oh, my God, we’re back again. | “哇 我们终于回来了” |
[38:05] | Brothers, sisters, everybody sing! | “大家快跟我们一起唱” |
[38:09] | We’re gonna bring you the flavor. | “我们给你们动感” |
[38:10] | We’re gonna show you how.” | “教你们唱” |
[38:23] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[38:54] | I… | 我… |
[38:56] | I… I heard… | 我…我听… |
[39:29] | Get out! | 出来 |
[39:40] | Where is everyone? | 大家呢 |
[39:42] | You’re the first. | 你是最先到的 |
[39:43] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[39:47] | We made it! | 我们到了 |
[39:51] | What do you mean, “we”? | 什么叫”我们” |
[39:57] | Get out! | 出来 |
[40:01] | Out! | 出来 |
[40:09] | I can’t believe it. I mean, you’re here. | 我简直不敢相信 你都来了 |
[40:11] | We’ve got eight minutes left. | 我们还有八分钟 |
[40:13] | I just had the strangest dream. | 我刚做了个很奇怪的梦 |
[40:17] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[40:35] | I heard a rumor… | 我听说… |
[40:37] | …you killed your brother. | 你杀了你的兄弟 |
[41:30] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:34] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[41:37] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[41:58] | Shit. | 该死 |
[42:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:04] | I left a note. | 我留了张纸条 |
[42:10] | Diego Hargreeves… | 狄戈·哈格鲁弗斯 |
[42:17] | …meet my mother. | 这是我妈妈 |
[42:20] | Mother, this is Diego… | 妈 这是狄戈 |
[42:22] | my boyfriend. | 我男朋友 |
[42:24] | What? | 什么 |
[42:31] | We’ve got a minute left! | 我们只剩一分钟了 |
[42:33] | What’s going on, guys? Are we going somewhere? | 怎么了 我们这是要去什么地方吗 |
[42:36] | It was a simple task. It was a simple task! | 就是个简单的任务 很简单的任务 |
[42:40] | All we had to do was be here. | 我们只要来这里就行了 |
[42:41] | Didn’t have to fight a giant sea monster, no. | 又不是去打大海怪 |
[42:44] | An army of mutants? Nein. | 又不是去跟变种人军队搏斗 |
[42:46] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[42:47] | It was handed to us on a silver platter. | 都已经送到我们手边了 |
[42:50] | Could you just moan a little softer? My head is killing me. | 你能不能小声点念叨 我脑袋要疼炸了 |
[42:53] | Listen to me, you useless puke bag, | 听着 你这个没用的呕吐怪 |
[42:55] | we just blew our chance to save the world! | 我们刚刚错失了拯救世界的机会 |
[43:02] | – God damn it. – Shit. | -他妈的 -该死 |
[43:09] | We were that close. | 我们就差那么一点点 |
[43:11] | That close. | 那么一点点 |
[43:52] | The hell you doing here, Jerry? | 你在这里干什么 杰里 |
[43:54] | Carl was mighty worried about his son. | 卡尔很担心他的儿子 |
[43:58] | Where you off to? | 你们这是去哪里 |
[43:59] | – You know him? – He’s my brother-in-law. | -你认识他吗 -他是我小舅子 |
[44:03] | Ma’am? Get out of the car. | 女士 请你下车 |
[44:05] | We’ve done nothing wrong. | 我们没干什么错事 |
[44:06] | Except kidnap a child. | 除了绑架了一个孩子 |
[44:07] | He’s my baby, Jerry. | 他是我的孩子 杰里 |
[44:08] | That’s between you and Carl. | 那是你和卡尔之间的事 |
[44:11] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[44:18] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[44:22] | I ain’t askin’ you a third time. | 别让我再说第三遍 |
[44:44] | Vanya! | 范娅 |
[44:46] | Vanya! Vanya! | 范娅 范娅 |
[44:48] | No, please! | 不 求求你 |
[44:52] | Vanya! | 范娅 |