时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Happy birthday, baby. | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[00:12] | I believe I just got you and your year off to a pretty great start. | 我刚刚让你爽了一把 给你开启了美好的一年 |
[00:15] | And I thought I said no gifts. | 我不是说过不需要礼物么 |
[00:21] | Mm. | |
[00:28] | Hey, I prepped your birthday breakfast, but my showing got moved up by an hour, | 我给你准备了生日早餐 但我的看房预约提前了一小时 |
[00:32] | so you’ll have to finish without me for the second time today. | 所以你只能独自享受 这可是你今天第二次自爽了 |
[00:35] | That’s okay. I’m not very hungry. | 没关系 我不是很饿 |
[00:39] | I’m having a hard time with this birthday. | 我真的不太能接受这个生日 拜托 50岁?还年轻着呢 |
[00:41] | Oh! Come on. I mean, 50? 50 is so young. | |
[00:47] | People only use “50” and “so young” in the same sentence at a funeral. | 人们只会在葬礼上 把“50岁”和“年轻”放在一个句子里 |
[00:50] | Sorry. I have no time to indulge | 抱歉 我没时间听一位 |
[00:52] | a hot, virile, super successful dude in a bonkers pity party. | 阳刚帅气、超级成功的家伙自怨自艾 |
[00:58] | -You really are so handsome. -And you’re a really cute liar. | 你真的超级帅气 而你是个很可爱的小骗子 |
[01:02] | Ah. Ah! I gotta bounce. Okay, the reservation is at 7:30. | 我得走了 餐厅预约是7点半 |
[01:06] | My last showing is at 6:00, so I’ll meet you at the restaurant. | 我的最后一个看房预约是6点 所以我们餐厅见 |
[01:09] | -Okay. -I’ll text you the address. | -好 -我把地址发给你 |
[01:11] | Oh, I’m glad it’s just the two of us tonight. | 今晚只有我们俩个 真是太棒了 |
[01:14] | A nice, cozy little celebration | 给这个提都不敢提的人生里程碑 |
[01:15] | of the milestone that dare not speak its name. | 来一次小小的温馨庆祝 |
[01:19] | Mm. | |
[01:20] | I love you, old-timer. | 我爱你 老家伙 |
[01:27] | Yes, Eric will be there at 7:30 on the dot. | 对 艾瑞克会在7点30分准时到 |
[01:29] | Everyone knows they have to be there by 7:15 or wait until 8:00. | 所有人都知道 要么7点15分到 要么等到8点 |
[01:33] | Oh, and a reminder about the lighting. Dim, dim, dim. | 别忘了灯光 要昏暗朦胧一些 |
[01:36] | This is a 50th birthday. | 毕竟这是50岁生日 |
[01:38] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[01:39] | Oh, hey. Quick, before we meet the clients, with or without the scarf? | 嘿 趁我们见到客户前快点回答 要不要戴丝巾? |
[01:43] | So without. | 绝对不要 |
[01:44] | Even with this neck? It’s not too gobble gobble? | 难道要露出这个脖子? 不会太显老吗? |
[01:46] | -Are you crazy? -Oh! | 你真是疯了 |
[01:48] | And in other bad news, Tyler Hawkins got the Beresford listing. | 还有一个坏消息 泰勒霍金斯 成了贝雷斯福德的房产经纪人 |
[01:52] | Are you kidding? They went with that smug, entitled millennial over us? | 你开玩笑吗?他们选择了 那个自以为是的千禧年小屁孩? |
[01:56] | That is just the cherry on the shit parfait that is my life lately. | 这只是给我近来的狗屁生活 火上浇油罢了 |
[01:59] | -I went out with that guy I met on Hinge. -Yeah. | -我和交友应用上的那个人约会了 -嗯 |
[02:01] | Suffice it to say, they should rename that app “Unhinged.” | 与其说是“交友”应用 不如改名叫“翻脸”应用 |
[02:04] | The psycho bastard told me I would be so hot if I lost ten pounds, | 那个变态混蛋居然跟我说 如果我能瘦五公斤 我会很性感 |
[02:08] | but I could sit on his face anyway. | 但他依然不介意我坐他脸上 |
[02:10] | -So chivalry’s not dead. -Funny. | -看来骑士精神依然存在嘛 -真好笑 |
[02:12] | How’s the, uh, party prep? Colin remotely suspicious? | 派对准备得如何?柯林起疑了吗? |
[02:16] | Nope. He thinks we’re going to dinner, just the two of us. | 没有 他以为只是我们两个一起吃晚餐 |
[02:19] | He is going to be blown away. | 他会大吃一惊的 |
[02:20] | We’ve recreated the whole Limelight from when we first met. | 我们重建了 我们两个初次见面的聚光灯夜店 |
[02:24] | I walked into this club. | 我走进那家夜店 |
[02:26] | I saw Colin, and I thought– | 然后看到柯林 我心想… |
[02:28] | “He’s the one.” | 就是他 |
[02:29] | No, I thought, “How can I find a way to rub up on his ass | 不 我心想 我该如何一边假装跳舞 一边蹭他的屁股? |
[02:32] | -and look like I’m just dancing?” | |
[02:35] | I can’t believe it’s been 17 years. | 真不敢相信 已经17年了 |
[02:38] | Ah, and you’re still not married? Smart. | 而且你们还没结婚?太明智了 |
[02:40] | It’s my secret. He’s my BFF. My boyfriend forever. | 这是我的小秘密 他是我的“BFF” 我永远的男朋友 |
[02:44] | B-A-R-F. | 真肉麻 说真的 |
[02:45] | -Wow. -Seriously. | |
[02:47] | A handsome, stand-up guy, who’s also a hedge fund manager. | 长得又帅 性格又好 还是个对冲基金经理 |
[02:51] | Who do I have to blow to get me one of those? | 我得给谁吹箫才能得到这样的男人? |
[02:53] | Him, actually. | 给他就行 他们来了 |
[02:54] | -Oh, here they come. | |
[02:57] | Hey, you two! We are so excited about 12G. | 嗨 你们好啊! 我们非常期待带你们看看12G |
[03:02] | -Excuse me. -Uh… | 不好意思 |
[03:05] | Hey, Carmen, what’s up? | 卡门 怎么了? |
[03:07] | Why don’t you guys go up? I’ll be there in a sec. | 不如你们先上去吧?我随后就到 |
[03:11] | Wait, Car, are you sure? What did they take? | 等等 小卡 你确定?他们拿了什么? |
[03:17] | They’re in there creaming over the rainforest shower. | 他们正对着雨淋式淋浴自嗨呢 |
[03:19] | We got robbed. | 我们家被盗了 |
[03:20] | -What? -Yeah. | -什么? -是啊 |
[03:21] | The housekeeper said they took clothes and wine. | 物业管家说 窃贼拿走了一些衣服和葡萄酒 |
[03:24] | And what else? | 还有什么? |
[03:25] | A Sonos speaker and Hermès towels that are too nice to actually use. | 索诺斯扬声器 和我们舍不得用的爱马仕毛巾 |
[03:29] | Sounds like somebody’s havin’ a gay yard sale. | 听着像是在为同性恋旧货出售做准备 |
[03:32] | -So! Are we ready to change zip codes? | 所以你们准备好换邮编了吗? |
[03:44] | I’m out front. He’ll be here any sec. Is everyone in position? | 我就在门口 他随时会到 大家都准备好了吗? |
[03:47] | –Yes, it’s Limelight in here. -Great. That’s very exciting. | -是的 这里简直就是聚光灯夜店 -很好 太期待了 |
[03:50] | -Oh my God, I can’t wait! -Oh! | 我的天 我等不及了! |
[03:51] | Please, no squealing, Eric. You’re the reason blue states turn red. | 拜托别尖叫 艾瑞克 因为你这种人 那些开明蓝州才会转红 |
[03:55] | Real– Oh. Here he is. Gotta go. Bye. | 他来了 我得挂了 再见 |
[03:59] | Hey, birthday boy. | 嘿 小寿星 |
[04:03] | Gosh, the tension in your shoulders is off the charts. What’s goin’ on? | 天啊 你的肩膀怎么这么紧绷 怎么回事? |
[04:09] | Where’s this restaurant? I don’t see any signs. | 这家餐厅在哪里?我没看到标牌 |
[04:11] | It’s right up here, and there are no signs. It’s very exclusive. | 就在那里面 没有标牌 不是任何人都能进去的 |
[04:15] | There might even be a password. Who knows? | 可能还要输入密码 谁知道呢? |
[04:17] | I left three messages for you. Never heard back. Did you check out the apartment? | 我给你留了三条留言 都没回复 你去看过公寓了吗? |
[04:20] | We weren’t robbed. | 家里没被盗 |
[04:21] | Carmen said all that stuff went missing. | 卡门说很多东西都不见了 苏珊觉得可能是… 麦克 我们没被盗 |
[04:24] | -Suzanne thinks it may be an inside job– -Michael. Michael, we weren’t robbed. | |
[04:27] | I took my clothes and some things, and I moved out. | 是我拿走了衣服和一些用品 我搬出去了 |
[04:34] | Surprise! | 大惊喜! |
[04:40] | -Hey! -Ah! It’s your birthday! I’m so excited! | -嗨! -今天是你的生日!好兴奋! |
[04:43] | Here, baby. Congrats. It is fabulous. | 给你 宝贝 恭喜 真的太棒了 |
[04:47] | Mikey, this is Wyatt. | 麦奇 这位是怀亚特 |
[04:49] | -Hi. -Happy birthday. | -嗨 -生日快乐 |
[04:50] | No, no. That’s Colin, sweetie. Remember I told you. | 不 过生日的是柯林 亲爱的 我告诉过你的 |
[04:52] | This is Michael, my best friend. We went to high school together. | 这位是麦克 我的挚友 我们是高中同学 |
[04:55] | -Hi. -It’s his partner’s… | -过生日的是他的另一半… -对哦 真对不起 他只是简短跟我说了一下 |
[04:56] | Oh, right. I’m so sorry. It was a pretty quick tutorial. | |
[05:01] | How adorable is he? He couldn’t name three Cher songs. | 他多可爱啊? 他甚至说不出三首雪儿的歌 |
[05:04] | I mean, isn’t she, like, 80? | 她都80岁了吧? |
[05:05] | -Yeah, but she’s got your abs, so respect. -Hey, Billy, I’m gonna go find– | 是的 但她的腹肌和你一样强 所以放尊重点 嘿 比利 我得去找… |
[05:10] | Hello, Michael. Billy. And I assume Billy’s new child bride. | 麦克 比利 这位应该是比利的新任童养媳 |
[05:14] | Wyatt, this is Stanley. He’s a very successful art dealer | 怀亚特 这位是斯坦利 他是个非常成功的艺术品商人 |
[05:17] | and much less successful homo. | 但身为“同志” 就没那么成功了 |
[05:19] | -Um, we don’t really use that word. -I really need to find– | -我们可不用这个词 -我真的得去找… |
[05:22] | -Go, go, go. Do your host thing. -Okay. | 去吧 你还得做东道主呢 亲爱的 放松一点 |
[05:24] | And relax, sweetie. | |
[05:26] | You look more shocked than Colin. | 你看着比柯林还震惊 |
[05:31] | -Yay, you pulled it off. -Hey! | -耶 你成功了 -嗨! |
[05:33] | -I assume he never saw it coming. -He never suspected a thing. | 看来他完全没料到 他一点儿都没怀疑 |
[05:36] | -Hey, Kai. -Hey. | -嗨 凯 -嗨 |
[05:37] | I’m guessing not a ton of straight women here under 30? | 这里应该没几个30岁以下的直女吧? |
[05:40] | Kai, you’re with your mother tonight. | 凯 你今晚是来和妈妈一起玩的 所以别再想什么约炮了 |
[05:41] | Can we please give the pussy patrol the evening off? | |
[05:44] | -Such a great party! | 派对太棒了! |
[05:45] | We danced, we did poppers, we’re young again. | 我们跳舞 我们嗑药 感觉又回到年轻时候了 |
[05:48] | -Look at you. -Hi, Suzanne! | -看看你 -嗨 苏珊! |
[05:50] | -Who’s your hot date? -Uh, my son, you perv. | -这位性感男生是谁? -是我儿子 你这个变态 |
[05:53] | -Kai, meet Jonathan and Jonathan. -The Jonathans! | -凯 认识一下乔纳森和乔纳森 -乔纳森一家! |
[05:56] | -That’s funny. -You guys ready for the big snip? | -真好笑 -你们准备好割礼了吗? |
[05:58] | Oh, that’s right. Um, they have a baby boy. | 对哦 他们有了个男宝宝 |
[06:01] | The bris is in a couple of days, and Michael and Colin are the godfathers. | 几天后要进行割礼 麦克和柯林会成为教父 |
[06:04] | Aww! Congratulations! | 恭喜! |
[06:06] | Sorry. I just need to talk to… | 抱歉 我要去跟… |
[06:12] | Oh, honey! We’re having the best time. | 亲爱的!我们玩得太尽兴了 |
[06:14] | -Oh, thanks, Mom. -Aww! Oh! | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[06:17] | You know, I have to admit, when you first moved in with Colin, | 不得不说 你刚刚搬去和柯林同居时 |
[06:20] | it was kind of a curveball for me. | 对我来说就像曲线球一样 |
[06:22] | But over the years, seeing how much you two love each other, well… | 但这些年来 看到你们这么相爱… |
[06:27] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[06:28] | FYI, a curveball is a baseball pitch that doesn’t come at you the way you expect. | 顺便说一句 曲线球是棒球术语 是指事情出乎预料 |
[06:34] | Good evening! | 晚上好! |
[06:35] | In honor of Colin’s big night, | 为了庆祝柯林的重要之夜 |
[06:37] | Michael asked if Marc and I could come up with some kind of musical tribute. | 麦克问我和马克 能否给今晚写些曲子庆贺 |
[06:40] | Apparently, Michael thinks because we won a couple of Tonys, | 显然麦克认为 就因为我们赢过几次托尼奖 |
[06:43] | we can whip up a new tune in no time. | 我们就能随随便便写出新曲子 |
[06:45] | -And he was right! | 他想得没错! 嘿 柯林 看看谁与你为伍 你的所有老友们都已入土 嘿 麦克 你一定饥渴难耐 毕竟每宿只有尿频起夜让他畅快 作为伴侣 你们如此相爱 相爱一生 直至死亡让你们分开 不过麦克 以柯林的年龄来看 或许明天你就得重新寻找另一半 嘿 柯林 欢迎步入五十岁 噢… |
[07:18] | Everybody! | 大家一起! 嘿 柯林 欢迎步入五十岁 噢 加油 柯林 加油! |
[07:38] | Oh my God, where did you buy those abs? | 老天 这几块腹肌是在哪里买的? |
[07:44] | -Would you like a drink? Cheers. -Hey. | -要喝一杯吗?干杯 -嘿 |
[07:46] | -Oh– -I really need to talk to– | 我真的需要跟你… |
[07:50] | -Now the toast! -I– | -快去致敬酒辞! -我… |
[07:52] | Don’t be nervous. You’re gonna be great! | 别紧张 你肯定会说得很棒! |
[07:54] | -What could be– -I… | 我… |
[07:59] | Everyone. Hi. Yes, your attention, please. | 各位 嗨 没错 请大家安静一下 |
[08:03] | -Ah… | |
[08:05] | I… I… | 我… |
[08:07] | Hah. | |
[08:08] | Uh… | |
[08:09] | Thank you so much for coming | 非常感谢各位前来 |
[08:11] | and for keeping our little surprise a secret. | 也感谢你们为这次小小惊喜保密 |
[08:14] | I know how hard it is | 我明白 暗中谋划某件事 还得假装一切正常 |
[08:16] | to pretend like everything’s normal when you’re… | |
[08:20] | quietly plotting away. | 这可不是件容易的事 |
[08:24] | But we did it for our beloved Colin. | 但为了亲爱的柯林 我们做到了 |
[08:29] | My partner. | 他是我的搭档 |
[08:31] | My best friend. | 我最好的朋友 |
[08:33] | My everything for the past 17 years. | 我过去17年的一切 |
[08:39] | I remember saying to him after our first date, | 我还记得第一次约会后 我对他说: |
[08:43] | “What if we just found each other?” | “或许我们真的找到了彼此?” |
[08:46] | Because the knowing was that | 因为我们的内心很快就意识到这一点 |
[08:49] | fast, that strong. | 而且感觉来得如此强烈 |
[08:53] | And I just… | 而且我… |
[08:57] | I can’t… | 我无法… |
[09:01] | imagine my life without you. | 想像没有你的生活会是什么样 |
[09:07] | It just doesn’t make sense. | 完全想不通 |
[09:10] | So… | 所以… |
[09:14] | …to you, Colin. | 敬你 柯林 |
[09:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[09:37] | Have a good ‘un. | |
[09:38] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们前来 |
[09:40] | Night-night. Come on, we need to take off. | |
[09:52] | So can we finally talk? | 我们终于能谈谈了吗? |
[09:54] | I intended to talk to you at the dinner I thought we were having. | 我本来打算在二人晚餐时跟你谈的 |
[09:57] | I wasn’t counting on a massive surprise party. | 我没想到你会办个大型惊喜派对 |
[10:00] | Uh, yeah. You’re welcome. | 是啊 不客气 |
[10:02] | And by the way, “Surprise, happy birthday,” | 顺便说一句 “生日快乐 没想到吧” |
[10:05] | is a lot more fun than, “Surprise, I moved out.” | 要比“我搬走了 没想到吧”有趣得多 |
[10:08] | -You know, it’s late. I gotta go. -Just– | 时间不早了 我得走了 |
[10:10] | Wait. What do you mean, “go”? | 你说“走了”是什么意思? |
[10:12] | Pl– Colin, you can’t just blindside me like this and then not talk about it. | 柯林 你不能这样突然打击我 然后闭口不谈这件事 |
[10:16] | Is there someone else? | 你遇到别人了? |
[10:18] | No. I just need some time on my own to figure things out. | 不 我只是需要一些时间 把一些事情想清楚 |
[10:22] | After 17 years, you don’t “figure things out” alone | 我们在一起17年了 你不能就这样搬到另一间公寓 |
[10:26] | in another apartment | 独自思考一些事情 |
[10:27] | with the Hermès towels and the wine! | 而且还带走爱马仕毛巾和葡萄酒! |
[10:30] | I only took things that I paid for myself. | 我只带走了我付钱的东西 |
[10:32] | Yes, towels we’re not allowed to use and wine that we can’t drink. | 你从不让用那些毛巾 也不让喝那些酒 |
[10:35] | What is the point? I never understood. | 这有什么意义?我一直不懂 |
[10:37] | Stop making this about you. It’s not all about you. | 别把重点都放到你身上 这不是你一个人的事 |
[10:39] | No, it is about us! | 不 这是我们两个的事情! |
[10:40] | You’re making an “us” decision all by yourself. | 你独自做出了“我们”的决定 |
[10:44] | Where is this apartment anyway? | 话说你的公寓在哪里? |
[10:46] | -And who did you use to find it? -Doesn’t matter. | -你通过哪个房产经纪人找的? -这不是重点 |
[10:48] | The hell it doesn’t! | 当然是重点! |
[10:49] | There is a realtor in this city, a person I probably know, | 这个城市里居然有个房产经纪人 比我先知道你要搬出去? |
[10:53] | who knew that you were leaving me before I did? | 而且我很可能认识这家伙! |
[10:56] | Can you get how humiliating that is for me? | 你知道这让我多丢脸吗? |
[10:59] | You see? | 你看 |
[11:00] | Now it’s all back to you again. | 你又把关注点都放到自己身上了 |
[11:03] | Oh– | |
[11:05] | Fuck that! | 去他的! |
[11:08] | You cannot– | 你不能… |
[11:11] | Are you seri– | 你认真的… |
[11:14] | Are you– | 你… (麦克:我不明白 我们得谈谈) |
[11:46] | Come on, dots. | 拜托 快点输入啊 |
[11:53] | It’s going to be quite mild today with partly cloudy skies and a high of 67. | 今天的天气很温和 晴间多云 最高气温19摄氏度 |
[11:58] | Out on Long Island, it’s going to be a bit more brisk, | 长岛地区的天气会稍冷一些 |
[12:00] | with winds gusting up to 15 miles an hour. | 风速达到每小时25公里 |
[12:03] | -But looking ahead to the weekend… | 但接下来的周末 会迎来非常晴朗明媚的天气 (柯林:预约了伴侣咨询师) (你明天3点有空吗?) (麦克:可以!) |
[12:05] | …it’s going to be absolutely gorgeous. | |
[12:29] | Soaring more than 1,000 feet over Bryant Park, | 面朝布莱恩特公园 建筑高达300米 |
[12:33] | Verge New York will redefine the luxury condo experience. | 纽约威吉将会重新定义 豪华公寓的入住体验 |
[12:37] | Mm. | |
[12:38] | At 4,000 a square foot, | 每平方尺卖4000美元 |
[12:39] | you’d think they’d serve somethin’ better than pigs in a blanket. | 我以为他们提供的小食 会比培根卷香肠高级呢 |
[12:43] | I had eight. | 我吃了八个 |
[12:45] | -Amazing party. Did you even sleep? -Not really. | 昨晚的派对太精彩了 你睡了吗? 并没有 |
[12:48] | Well, you totally pulled it off. I could tell Colin was really surprised. | 你办得太成功了 我能看出来柯林真的很意外 |
[12:52] | Not as surprised as I was. | 我比他更意外 |
[12:54] | Right before the party, he told me he was leaving me. | 就在派对开始前 他告诉我 他要离开我了 |
[12:57] | -Get out! -Yeah. | -滚蛋! -是啊 |
[12:58] | He kind of did that too. | 他也确实滚了 |
[13:01] | So… You think there’s someone else? | 所以你觉得他有其他人了吗? 他说不是 但我也不知道 我什么都不知道 |
[13:05] | Uh… He says no, but I don’t know. I don’t know anything. | |
[13:08] | Except that while I was planning his party, he was plotting his escape. | 我只知道 在我策划他的派对时 他在密谋逃跑 |
[13:13] | Colin seemed like he was havin’ such a good time. He even kissed me. | 柯林看起来玩得很开心啊 他甚至还亲了我 |
[13:16] | I’m sure. Just like Michael Corleone kissed Fredo. | 可不是么 就像二代教父 先亲他哥 然后把他弄死 |
[13:19] | Why are you so calm? I’d be in bed, calling lawyers or interviewing hitmen. | 你怎么这么冷静?换作我会躺在床上 打电话给律师或者开始面试杀手 |
[13:23] | No, because he’s made an appointment for us with a therapist, | 因为他为我们预约了心理咨询师 |
[13:27] | which is a big deal. | 这可不是小事 |
[13:28] | Colin doesn’t like to talk. He likes to sweep shit under the rug. | 柯林不喜欢谈心 他喜欢避而不谈 |
[13:31] | He’s so out of touch with his feelings. | 他总是不愿面对自己的感情 |
[13:33] | I just don’t believe that he’s going to throw away 17 years together | 我不相信 就因为自己不愿面对年龄的增长 |
[13:37] | just because he’s having a dark moment about his freaking birthday. | 他就要抛弃过去17年的感情 |
[13:42] | -Can I tell you what I’m thinking? -Yes, please. | 能跟你说说我的想法吗? 当然 拜托了 |
[13:46] | This might be the building to get the Warnocks | 沃诺克夫妇也许会看上这里 卖掉他们的房子 搬到市中心 (斯坦利詹姆斯画廊) |
[13:48] | to finally sell their place on Fifth and move downtown. | |
[14:01] | -Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[14:02] | Moved out, out? | 彻底搬出去了? |
[14:05] | So, I just heard from the director of the Hirshhorn | 我刚刚听赫尚博物馆的总监说 |
[14:07] | that they want two pieces from this show. | 他们想买下这次展览的两幅作品 |
[14:11] | But how can I be happy about anything after hearing about you and Colin? | 但听说了你和柯林的事 我怎么可能开心起来呢? |
[14:14] | I don’t know. But somehow, you’re pullin’ it off. | 谁知道呢?不知怎么 你居然做到了 |
[14:17] | There’s no story here, boys. We’re taking some time off to figure things out. | 这件事没那么复杂 我们只是暂时分开 思考一些事情 |
[14:20] | Relationships hit potholes. We’ll be fine. | 伴侣总是磕磕绊绊的 我们会和好的 |
[14:23] | Good. Because trust me, you do not wanna be gay and single in this town. | 那就好 相信我 你可不想在这座城市里做单身同性恋 |
[14:26] | -At our age, you’re invisible. -I think it gets better with age. | 不会有人注意到我们这种年纪的人 我倒是觉得年纪越大越好 |
[14:31] | The number of young guys who wanna hook up with an older man is ridiculous. | 想和大龄男人交往的年轻人 简直数不胜数 |
[14:34] | That’s because you’re on TV. | 那是因为你是电视名人 |
[14:36] | Every shallow twink in the city wants to be with someone on TV. | 这里所有的肤浅毛小子 都想和电视名人在一起 |
[14:39] | -Don’t give yourself too much credit. -I’ve seen your profile on Grindr. | 别把自己想得太厉害 我看到过你在Grindr上的资料 |
[14:42] | Nobody wants to fuck a post of a Donald Judd stack. | 唐纳德贾德的书架帖子 可没什么性吸引力 |
[14:45] | That’s my Instagram profile, dummy. | 那是我的照片墙资料 傻瓜 |
[14:47] | I’m not on Grindr. It’s nothing but bottoms. | 我可不用Grindr 那上面全是受 |
[14:50] | And tops who are also bottoms. | 就连攻也都受不拉几 |
[14:52] | Being single’s an attitude. | 单身是一种态度 |
[14:54] | The minute you are desperate for a relationship, never gonna find one. | 一旦你过于急切 你就永远都找不到另一半 |
[14:58] | -Mm. -Well, Michael did. He hated being single. | 麦克找到了 他不喜欢单身 |
[15:01] | We would go dancing and to bars. | 我们总会去夜店跳舞 然后去酒吧 |
[15:03] | All he wanted was someone to settle down with. | 他只想找个人安顿下来 |
[15:05] | I was not desperate. | 我一点儿也不急切 好吧 你的目标很明确 |
[15:06] | Umm… Okay, you were focused. | |
[15:09] | I was not… Okay, yeah, I didn’t love being single. All those planks. | 我并没有…好吧 我不喜欢单身 平板支撑太累人了 |
[15:13] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:14] | -So whatever it is, work it out. -Yeah. | 所以不管怎么回事 把它解决掉 |
[15:18] | Colin’s a wonderful guy, and I believe in the two of you. | 柯林是个了不起的家伙 我相信你们两个 |
[15:21] | -Hear hear. | 同意 |
[15:23] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[15:33] | -Any word from Colin? -I’m sorry. He’s a no-show. | -柯林有消息吗? -抱歉 他不来了 |
[15:37] | Don’t worry about it. I am sitting you with Claire Lewis. | 别担心 我把你和克莱尔刘易斯安排坐一起 |
[15:42] | She and her husband are major league art collectors. They’re getting a divorce. | 她和她的丈夫是高级艺术收藏家 他们正在离婚 |
[15:46] | They’re selling everything, including… the apartment. | 准备把所有东西都卖掉 包括公寓 |
[15:50] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:51] | Ooh. Claire! | 克莱尔! |
[15:54] | -Hi. -Hello. | -嗨 -你好 |
[15:55] | Mwah! | |
[15:56] | Claire, this is my dear friend | 克莱尔 这位是我亲爱的好友 |
[15:58] | -and fabulous real estate agent… -Oh! | 也是一位了不得的房产经纪人 麦克劳森 |
[16:01] | …Michael Lawson. | |
[16:02] | Michael, Claire Lewis, collector extraordinaire. Enjoy. | 麦克 这位是 杰出的收藏家克莱尔刘易斯 慢聊 |
[16:06] | Interesting. | 真有意思 |
[16:08] | This is my first time in years at the singles table. | 这么多年来 这是我第一次坐在单身人士桌上 |
[16:11] | Oh! Uh… | |
[16:13] | I’m not single. | 我不是单身 |
[16:16] | Oh. | |
[16:17] | I’m sorry. I must have misunderstood. I was sure Stanley– | 抱歉 肯定是我误会了 斯坦利之前说… |
[16:20] | No, my partner just couldn’t make it. That’s all. | 我的另一半今晚来不了 仅此而已 |
[16:23] | I’m just single for the night. | 我只是今晚单身 |
[16:30] | Oh, and my soon-to-be ex-husband is in a hurry to sell the apartment. | 即将成为我前夫的那家伙 想快点卖掉我们的公寓 |
[16:34] | He says it’s a white elephant. He doesn’t want the headache in a dicey market. | 他说那是个没用的累赘 也不想面对未知市场的风险 |
[16:37] | No, no, no. No, no. You cannot let him do that. I know that building. | 不行 你可不能让他那样做 我了解那栋大楼 |
[16:41] | Anything with a terrace is extremely desirable. | 只要是有露台的公寓 绝对抢手 |
[16:44] | Well, I guess that makes me extremely desirable adjacent. | 这么说来 我也成了抢手货 |
[16:47] | -Oh! | |
[16:48] | Which, trust me, is the best thing I’ve heard in a long time. | 相信我 这可是我近来听过最好听的话了 |
[16:51] | Oh, come on. You’re fabulous. | 拜托 你很漂亮啊 |
[16:58] | Well, we haven’t picked a broker yet, so you’re welcome to come and take a look. | 我们还没选房产经纪人 所以欢迎你来看房 |
[17:03] | How about tomorrow? | 不如明天吧? |
[17:05] | Sure. Be there at 11 o’clock. | 当然可以 11点见 |
[17:09] | But FYI, you’ve got competition. | 不过顺便告诉你 你是有竞争对手的 |
[17:12] | I love a challenge. | 我喜欢挑战 |
[17:15] | Well. | |
[17:17] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[17:25] | Hey, Suzanne, I’m close. Are you here? | 苏珊 我马上就到了 你呢? |
[17:30] | What? How far? | 什么?还有多远? |
[17:33] | Well, hurry up. | 好吧 快点 |
[17:37] | Come on, you know how much this listing means. | 拜托 你也知道挂出这个公寓 对我们有多重要 |
[17:40] | Michael Lawson to see Claire Lewis. | 麦克劳森 来见克莱尔刘易斯 |
[17:42] | I don’t wanna fuck it up because one of us didn’t prepare | 我他妈的可不想搞砸了 就因为我们中的某一位 |
[17:45] | for the slim possibility of New York City traffic! | 没有为纽约的交通堵塞做好准备! |
[17:49] | -Is everything all right, sir? -Yeah. I’m sorry. | 没事吧 先生? 没事 抱歉 |
[17:52] | -It’s just been a rough couple of– -Elevator to the penthouse. | 我只是这两天… 顶层公寓的电梯到了 |
[17:56] | Okay. Thanks, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[17:59] | Hello, Michael. What was all that shouting on the phone downstairs? | 你好啊 麦克 楼下在电话里大喊大叫是怎么回事? |
[18:03] | -What? How did– -We have very proper doormen. | -什么?你是怎么… -我们的门卫很负责任 |
[18:06] | A raised voice, the use of profanity. It sets off alarm bells. | 有人大声说话或者骂脏字 都会引起他们的注意 |
[18:10] | After all, one’s ears are not garbage cans. | 毕竟人的耳朵可不是垃圾桶 |
[18:15] | Just FYI, if there’s a next time. Please do come in. | 顺便告诉你 可不能再有下一回了 请进来吧 |
[18:27] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[18:29] | This is… | 简直是… |
[18:33] | I feel like I’m in one of those 1930s movies | 我感觉 仿佛身处一部 20世纪30年代的电影里 |
[18:36] | where the Depression is happening outside, | 外面的世界正经历着经济大萧条 |
[18:38] | but up here, it’s just Fred Astaire, | 但这里却歌舞升平 |
[18:41] | and cocktails, and soirées. | 人们把酒言欢 |
[18:43] | Well, I’m afraid there’s been a good amount of depression happening | 这里发生的事情 恐怕也不比萧条好到哪里去 |
[18:46] | up here as well. | |
[18:48] | That tends to be your emotional state when your husband of 28 years, | 我当然会抑郁 毕竟结婚28年的丈夫 |
[18:51] | with whom you’ve raised two children in this apartment, | 和你一起在这间公寓里 养了两个孩子的丈夫 |
[18:54] | comes home one day and tells you you’re not fun anymore and moves out. | 有一天回家 突然告诉你 他不再觉得你有趣 然后就搬走了 |
[18:59] | -So it was just like that? No warning? -None! | -就这样搬走了?没有任何警告? -没有! |
[19:01] | Goes off to work in the morning. “What do you want for dinner?” | 出去上班时还问: “晚餐想吃什么?” |
[19:04] | Came back, ruined my life, and then took a few things to his new apartment. | 回家后就毁了我的人生 拿走几样东西 搬到了新公寓 |
[19:09] | So he’d already rented an apartment? | 所以他已经提前租好了公寓? |
[19:11] | I’m not fun? | 我不再有趣? |
[19:14] | He misses his poo window in the morning, his whole day is shot. | 他是那种错过早上拉屎时间 就别扭一整天的人 |
[19:17] | You live with a person for decades, you think you know them, | 和一个人同居几十年 以为自己了解对方 |
[19:20] | and then one day, you find out this can happen. | 结果某一天却发生了这种事 |
[19:24] | Was he, you know, in hindsight, showing signs of unhappiness | 事后回想一下 他有没有表现出任何不开心的迹像 |
[19:29] | that now you go, “That should have tipped me off?” | 让你恍然大悟: “我本该意识到这一点”? |
[19:31] | No, nothing! Completely normal. | 不 没有!他完全正常 |
[19:34] | And then all of a sudden, the fat fuck says, “I need some space.” | 然后突然间 那个死胖子说: “我需要一些空间” |
[19:38] | I didn’t understand what he was talking about. | 我不明白他到底是什么意思 |
[19:40] | There’s 5,000 square feet in this apartment | 这间公寓有460平方米 |
[19:42] | and a home in Amagansett. | 阿默甘西特也有度假房 |
[19:44] | How much more space do you need? | 你还需要多少空间? |
[19:46] | And then he has the nerve to tell me | 然后他居然还有胆量跟我说 |
[19:49] | I’m not being supportive enough about this. | 在这件事上 我不够支持他 |
[19:52] | So he was asking you to be more positive about his need for space? | 所以他需要一些空间 他还要求你表现出积极态度? |
[19:56] | Can you even imagine? | 你能想象吗? |
[19:58] | He’s leaving me, and I’m supposed to be all sympathetic and encouraging about it? | 他要离开我 我还得表现得富有同情心、鼓励他? |
[20:02] | He can go suck a dick. No offense. | 滚去给人吹箫吧 无意冒犯 |
[20:04] | Please. But back to the space thing. | 没关系 说回到给他空间那件事 |
[20:08] | Was he saying that you guys could maybe work it out | 他有没有说过 如果你能理解他的空间需求 |
[20:10] | if you understood his need for space? | 你们也许还能继续在一起? |
[20:13] | What the fuck am I supposed to do? | 我他妈的该怎么办? |
[20:15] | Start all over again at my age? | 我这个年纪 还要重新开始? |
[20:18] | What if I never have sex again? What if I end up paying for companionship? | 万一再也没人和我上床了呢? 万一我最终要花钱找人陪伴呢? |
[20:23] | Oh, I don’t think… | 我不认为… |
[20:25] | Uh, you’re a very attractive– | 你是个很有魅力的… |
[20:27] | Don’t kid yourself! I know women like that. Men too. | 别胡扯了! 我认识这样的女人 男人也是 |
[20:30] | Everybody wants young, young, young! No one is looking for someone my age. | 大家都想找年轻人 没人稀罕我这种老家伙 |
[20:35] | I’m going to die alone. | 我会孤独而死 |
[20:37] | How did this fucking happen to me? | 这种事怎么会他妈的发生在我身上? |
[20:44] | How in the fuck did you get up here? You are supposed to be announced. | 你他妈的是怎么上来的? 应该有人通知我才对啊 |
[20:52] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[20:55] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们再联系 |
[21:01] | Oh, and, Michael, don’t forget our little talk about lobby etiquette. | 对了 麦克 别忘了我们之前聊过的大堂礼仪 |
[21:11] | What is lobby etiquette? | 大堂礼仪是什么? |
[21:13] | It’s about yelling and cursing in the lobby. | 就是不能在大堂里大喊大叫骂脏话 |
[21:16] | Apparently, all bets are off once you get upstairs. | 显然上楼之后 就没有这个规矩了 |
[21:18] | Well, she did seem to respond to us, | 不管我来之前到底发生了什么 |
[21:21] | despite whatever the hell was goin’ on before I got here. | 她似乎对我们还是有回应的 |
[21:24] | She started talking about her husband leaving her, and it spooked me. | 她开始聊自己的丈夫如何离开她 有点吓到我了 |
[21:27] | Our situations are not dissimilar. | 我们的情况并没有什么不同 |
[21:32] | Ah! Tyler Hawkins. | 泰勒霍金斯 |
[21:34] | Oh my God, déjà vu! | 天呐 真是旧景重现啊! |
[21:37] | The last time I ran into you guys was at the Beresford. | 上一次撞见你们 还是在贝雷斯福德呢 真抱歉 |
[21:39] | Sorry. Oh… | |
[21:43] | Mm. | |
[21:44] | -I assume you’re here to see Claire Lewis. -Oh! Love Claire. | 看样子你是来见克莱尔刘易斯的 |
[21:47] | Friends with my parents. So sad about her and Henry. | 超爱克莱尔 他们和我父母是朋友 她和亨利的事情太可惜了 |
[21:51] | Mm. | |
[21:52] | By the way, there’s a listing coming up at 1041 Fifth. Jackie O’s building. | 顺便说 第五大道1041号会有人挂房 杰奎琳奥纳的大楼 |
[21:57] | I went to Collegiate with her grandson John. Dreamy. | 我和她的孙子约翰一起上的大学 他简直是梦幻情人 |
[22:00] | So I know the tenants. Just didn’t want you guys to get your hopes up. | 所以我认识那些房客 提前告诉你们 别抱太大希望啦 |
[22:08] | -Shit. -It’s not over. | -妈的 -还不算结束呢 |
[22:11] | We still have a… | 我们还有… |
[22:13] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[22:22] | Before we dig in, | 在我们开始前 |
[22:24] | um… | |
[22:25] | I would just like to say thank you for giving us the opportunity | 我想先谢谢你给我们这次机会 |
[22:29] | to take this journey of communication while living apart | 在分居的时刻 一起走上交流的旅程 |
[22:33] | and for making the appointment with Dr. Sweeny. | 并且和斯维尼医生预约咨询 |
[22:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[22:37] | And to demonstrate my support for your process, | 为了表达我对你这个行动的支持 |
[22:41] | I bought you a housewarming present | 我给你带了一份暖房礼物 |
[22:44] | for your new apartment in the undisclosed location. | 帮助你装饰这个未知地点的新公寓 |
[22:47] | Thank you. That wasn’t necessary. | 谢谢 没必要的 |
[22:52] | Bet it’s in Williamsburg or DUMBO. He’s always romanticized Brooklyn. | 肯定是在威廉斯堡或者丹波区 他总认为布鲁克林很浪漫 |
[22:58] | Am I warm? | 我猜对了吗? |
[23:00] | Well, it sounds like Michael has a lot of questions, Colin. | 柯林 听起来麦克心里有很多疑问 |
[23:04] | As I understand it, you haven’t told Michael where you’re living? | 据我理解 你还没有告诉麦克你搬去了哪里? |
[23:07] | He never told me he was leaving. I thought we’d been robbed. | 他都没告诉我他要搬走 我以为家里被人入室抢劫了 |
[23:11] | If I had told you before, you would’ve talked me out of it. | 要是我提前告诉你 你肯定会劝我回心转意 |
[23:14] | This was the only thing I could do | 为了给我们一个机会来解决问题 我只能这样做 |
[23:16] | to give us a chance of dealing with our issues. | |
[23:17] | Great. And I’m all for it. | 好极了 我全力支持 |
[23:19] | You took a brave step. | 你迈出了勇敢的一步 |
[23:21] | Even though it might have been interpreted as a passive-aggressive sucker punch. | 哪怕这个举动会被对方视为 出其不意的消极反抗之举 |
[23:26] | Kind of like the surprise party you threw me? | 就像你给我办的惊喜派对? |
[23:29] | For a birthday I told you I had no intention of broadcasting, | 尤其是我告诉过你 我不想大张旗鼓地过生日 |
[23:32] | where everything had the number 50 on it, including the urinal cakes. | 也不想在任何地方看到50这个数字 包括便池除臭剂 |
[23:35] | Oh. | |
[23:36] | God is in the details. | 细节决定成败 |
[23:38] | -I was celebrating you. -Without my consent. | -我是为了庆祝你啊 -未经我的同意 |
[23:41] | Then I apologize. | 那我道歉 |
[23:43] | That is kind of the definition of a surprise party. | 之所以叫做“惊喜派对” 正是因为它出乎预料啊 |
[23:48] | But that’s not why you moved out. | 但这不是你搬出去的原因 |
[23:51] | No. | 不是 |
[23:51] | Well, gentlemen, there is a lot to unpack here. | 好吧 先生们 看来你们有很多事情要整理清楚 |
[23:55] | I am so glad that we’re here to focus on what’s important. | 我很欣慰我们能来到这里 专注讨论最重要的事情 |
[24:00] | I wanna take this opportunity to really listen to you. | 我希望能趁这个机会 认真倾听一下你的想法 |
[24:06] | I feel like we have this fantastic life. We have so much to be grateful for. | 我认为我们的生活很美好 我们有太多应该感恩的事情 |
[24:09] | And maybe a lot of it goes unexamined. | 也许很多事情都被忽略了 |
[24:11] | Do we need to explore some of that? Absolutely. | 我们需要探索一下吗?当然 |
[24:14] | But that is why we’re here, right? So let’s do it. Let’s focus. | 但我们正是为此而来的 对吧? 所以我们来专注聊一聊 |
[24:17] | Roll up our sleeves and get to it. | 把袖子卷起来 开始行动 |
[24:20] | -Our time is almost up. -Oh. | 我们的时间快到了 |
[24:22] | But I see many positives here. | 不过我看到了很多积极因素 |
[24:24] | Two men looking for a way forward, | 两位男士都在寻找前进的办法 |
[24:27] | prepared to do the sometimes painful hard work that it entails. | 也为前进中会带来的痛苦做好了准备 |
[24:32] | I definitely am. | 我肯定准备好了 |
[24:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:42] | Uh, hey, don’t forget the Jonathans’ bris is at 5:00. | 嘿 别忘了乔纳森家的割礼5点开始 想一起去吗? 我马上就要开会了 到时见吧? |
[24:46] | -Do you wanna go together? -I’m late for a meeting. See you there? | |
[24:49] | -Sure. -Okay. | -当然 -好 |
[24:52] | Shall we schedule our next appointment? | 要不要安排下一次预约? |
[24:55] | Same time next week? | 下周同一时间? |
[24:56] | -Works for me. -Great. | -我可以 -好的 |
[25:05] | Hey, um, between you and me, how do you think that went? | 我们两个私聊一下 你觉得刚才进行得如何? |
[25:09] | I think that was a terrific first step. | 我觉得作为第一步 你们做得很棒 |
[25:12] | Long-term relationships can stagnate | 长期伴侣关系可能会停滞不前 |
[25:15] | without the people in them even realizing it. | 而身在其中的人甚至没有意识到 |
[25:18] | But with counseling, they can fall in love all over again. | 但通过心理咨询 人们还是有可能再次相爱的 |
[25:24] | Oh no. | 糟了 |
[25:26] | He forgot his gift. | 他忘了带走礼物 |
[25:28] | Don’t read into it. | 别想太多 |
[25:35] | -Can you believe this apartment? -I found it for them. | 这间公寓也太豪华了吧? 是我帮他们找的 |
[25:37] | It’s a rental, but you didn’t hear it from me. | 是租的 这话可不是我告诉你的 |
[25:40] | I remember Hell’s Kitchen when you couldn’t walk west of Ninth Avenue | 我还记得以前的地狱厨房区 第九大道再往西全是持刀行凶犯罪 |
[25:42] | without getting knifed. | |
[25:44] | Now it’s Chelsea with better gays. | 现在能和切尔西区媲美 而且同性恋的质量更好 |
[25:46] | -Progress. | 这就叫进步 |
[25:48] | Invite said no gifts. | 邀请函上说不用带礼物 |
[25:50] | It’s for Colin, something for his new apartment. | 是给柯林的新居礼物 |
[25:52] | The man leaves you cold, and you buy him a present? | 那个狠心离开你的男人 你还给他买礼物? |
[25:55] | What’s in there? Brass knuckles to punch you in the face with? | 什么礼物?打你脸的指节铜环吗? |
[25:58] | He’s not wrong. Play hard to get if you want to get him hard again. | 他说得没错 要想勾引他 你就得欲擒故纵 |
[26:01] | You should embroider that on a pillow. | 你应该把这句话绣在枕头上 |
[26:03] | Look, guys, I am supporting his journey. | 我在支持他的人生旅程 |
[26:05] | And I am not taking relationship advice from either of you. | 我可不会接受你们两位的恋爱建议 |
[26:08] | Your personal lives speak for themselves. | 你们的私生活已经不言自明了 |
[26:11] | Hurt people hurt people. | 受伤的人总要伤害别人 |
[26:13] | We said no gifts! | 我们说过不要礼物的! |
[26:14] | -Oh, but if you insist– -Oh, this isn’t for the baby. | 但既然你坚持… 这不是给宝宝的礼物 抱歉 |
[26:17] | -I’m sorry. -Oh. | |
[26:18] | -Where’s Colin? -Um, on his way. | -柯林呢? -在路上 |
[26:21] | -Oh. -Have you seen the hot mohel? | 你们看到那个帅气的割礼人了吗? |
[26:23] | He’s straight. Don’t get any ideas. | 他是直男 别有任何想法 |
[26:25] | Relax. I’m not getting any ideas about your hot, straight mohel. | 放松 我对你们的性感直男割礼人 没有任何想法 |
[26:32] | -He’s totally gonna hit on him. -Yeah. | -他肯定会去勾搭他 -对 |
[26:34] | -Mijo. -Yes, Mom? | -儿子 -怎么了 妈妈? |
[26:35] | Here’s something I never thought I’d say. You’re running low on gefilte fish. | 我从没想过会说这种话 你们的鱼饼冻已经快没了 |
[26:39] | I’ll tell the caterer. | 我去告诉后厨 |
[26:41] | It’s my first bris. | 这是我第一次参加割礼 |
[26:43] | I’m going to take one last look at my grandson’s peepee | 趁还没被割之前 我要最后再看一眼孙子的小鸡鸡 |
[26:45] | before the disfiguring. | |
[26:48] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜 |
[26:49] | -Tell Colin to get here. We’re ready. -What would you like us to do? | 叫柯林快点过来 我们要开始了 你想让我们做什么? |
[26:53] | Stand next to me and catch me in case I faint. | 站在我旁边 如果我晕倒 就扶住我 |
[26:57] | You see that guy? | 看到那个人了吗? |
[26:59] | -Mount Baldy? -Yeah. | -秃头山? -对 |
[27:01] | We hooked up three years ago, twice. | 我们三年前上过两次床 |
[27:03] | I said hi when I came in. He said, “Nice to meet you.” | 我进来的时候和他打了招呼 他说:“很高兴认识你” |
[27:08] | I don’t even know why I bother scooping my bagel anymore. | 我都不知道 自己何必还要费心挖空贝果 (柯林:我不去了) (我也认为 我们之间没有什么可补救的了) (抱歉) |
[27:23] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[27:25] | -We’re ready to start. Is Colin– -Um, he has a… | 我们准备开始了 柯林还… 他的工作出了紧急情况 |
[27:28] | A work emergency. | |
[27:30] | So he… | 所以他… |
[27:32] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[28:00] | -Oh my God, did you just throw up? -Yeah. | -我的天 你吐了吗? -对 |
[28:03] | -So that’s your secret. | 原来你这样保持身材啊 |
[28:05] | Stupid me. I could never learn how. | 我可真够蠢的 永远都学不会 喂 |
[28:44] | Hello. | |
[28:49] | I know where Colin’s living. | 我知道柯林住在哪里 |
[28:51] | And who he’s living with. | 也知道他跟谁住在一起 |
[28:55] | Can you meet me for a drink? | 你能出来跟我喝一杯吗? |