Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

中年失恋日记(Uncoupled)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 中年失恋日记(Uncoupled)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] -All right, you ready to hear this? -No, but go on. ‎好吧 你准备好了吗? ‎没有 但你说吧
[00:22] So, I’m walkin’ along the High Line on my way to dinner ‎我穿过高架公园散步 准备去吃晚餐
[00:26] just to get a little hit of nature. ‎顺便看看自然风景什么的
[00:27] Plus, it’s my secret shortcut in that part of town. ‎而且那条路是我的秘密捷径
[00:29] I don’t need a tour guide. You’re on the High Line, and then? ‎我不需要导游 ‎你穿过高架公园 然后呢?
[00:32] And I’m passing all these expensive new condos, thinking, “You know what?” ‎我路过几栋昂贵的新建公寓 ‎心想:“你猜怎么着?
[00:37] “You really must be a exhibitionist to live in one of these.” ‎住在这种大楼里的人肯定爱出风头”
[00:39] It’s like a storefront window in Amsterdam where prostitutes advertise. ‎就像荷兰那种站在临街窗户里的妓女
[00:42] Not that I’m judgin’ prostitutes. A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do. ‎倒不是说我对妓女有什么意见 ‎毕竟女人生活不容易嘛
[00:46] -Suzanne! -Right. ‎-苏珊! ‎-好了
[00:48] So just as I had that thought, ‎就在我思考这个问题时
[00:51] I see Colin in one of these apartments ‎我看到柯林正在其中一间公寓里
[00:53] carryin’ a bunch of movin’ boxes ‎搬一堆箱子
[00:56] with Tyler. ‎和泰勒一起
[01:08] Colin left me for Tyler? ‎柯林为了泰勒离开我?
[01:10] Oh God, I wish I didn’t see it. I’m always seein’ shit I shouldn’t be seein’. ‎天啊 我真希望自己没看到 ‎我总是会看到不该看到的事情
[01:13] I can’t even get on a subway without a penis in my face. ‎甚至坐地铁时 ‎都有人把鸡鸡露在我眼前
[01:16] Do you have any idea what a cliché move this is? ‎你知道这种行为有多老套吗?
[01:20] He is half Colin’s age. ‎他只有柯林一半的年纪
[01:21] Yeah, it’s the same thing men have been doin’ to women forever. ‎是啊 男人总是会对女人做这种事
[01:24] Who knew gay guys were just as awful as straight guys? ‎谁曾想同性恋男人跟直男一样渣?
[01:27] Yeah, just with better haircuts. ‎只不过发型更好一些
[01:29] Wait, how does Colin even know Tyler? ‎等等 柯林是怎么认识泰勒的?
[01:31] I have no id– ‎我完全不…
[01:35] -Oh my God. -What? ‎-天啊 ‎-怎么了?
[01:36] They met at our company Christmas party this past year. ‎他们是在我们公司 ‎去年的圣诞派对上认识的
[01:39] -I fucking introduced them. ‎是我他妈介绍他们认识的
[01:42] And later that night, we were looking at Tyler’s Instagram account together ‎然后那天夜里 ‎我们还一起浏览了泰勒的照片墙资料
[01:47] and laughing at his ridiculously thirsty selfies. ‎嘲笑他的自拍有多饥渴多可笑
[01:51] You know what? It sounds like you two ‎看样子你们两个 ‎下一次的心理咨询有不少要聊的
[01:53] have a lot to discuss at your next therapy session.
[01:55] Oh, no, no, we are done with therapy. ‎不会 我们的心理咨询结束了
[01:58] Colin texted me that there is “nothing more to work on,” ‎柯林给我发短信 ‎说我们之间没有什么可补救的了
[02:02] and now I know why. ‎现在我知道原因了
[02:03] -Oh, baby, I am so sorry. -Huh. ‎宝贝 太遗憾了
[02:07] -Ugh. -Ooh…
[02:11] What are you doing? Wait, what– ‎你在做什么?等等 你…
[02:13] -I have to let him know that I know. -Oh, no, no, no. No. Give me that. ‎-我得告诉他 我已经知道了 ‎-不行 快给我
[02:16] -Are you kidding? -Give me this! ‎-你在开玩笑吗? ‎-给我!
[02:17] No angry texts, no drunk texts, no communication at all. ‎不能在生气或喝醉时发短信 ‎你不能和他沟通
[02:20] It makes you look weak. Plus, it doesn’t work. ‎不然你就成了弱势一方 ‎再说这样也行不通
[02:22] If it did, I’d be married eight times by now. ‎要是行得通 我早就结婚八次了
[02:24] -Look. ‎听着 ‎我在为克莱尔刘易斯准备陈述报告
[02:26] I’m putting together the presentation for Claire Lewis. ‎听着 ‎我在为克莱尔刘易斯准备陈述报告
[02:29] Are you still gonna be okay to show Chrystie Street tomorrow? ‎你明天还能带客户 ‎去看克里斯蒂街的房子吗?
[02:32] If not, you know I got you, right? ‎如果不行 我可以替你的
[02:34] Thanks, but I need to be working right now. ‎谢谢 但我现在必须得工作
[02:36] Work is what’s going to keep me sane. ‎工作能让我保持理智
[02:39] All right, well, this may sound crazy right about now, but… ‎好吧 虽然这话 ‎现在听起来可能有点扯
[02:43] -I really do believe in you and Colin. ‎但我真的相信你们能和好
[02:47] He’s a Scorpio, right? ‎他是天蝎座的 对吧?
[02:48] Yeah, why? ‎对啊 怎么了?
[02:50] Child, please, Scorpios can never make up their mind. You watch. He’ll be back. ‎孩子 拜托 天蝎座总是摇摆不定 ‎等着瞧吧 他会回来的 ‎(麦克:你在这里留了一堆垃圾) ‎(包括一部可能比你的新任男友 ‎年纪更大的黑莓手机) ‎(不如我给你送到你的新洞房?) ‎(不如我给你送到你的新爱巢) ‎(不如我给你送到你的临时住所) ‎(谁在观看Netflix?麦克 柯林)
[04:59] No. ‎不要
[05:02] No! No… ‎不要!
[05:04] No! ‎不要啊! ‎(日历 30分钟后 ‎克里斯蒂街看房 今天)
[05:16] -F–
[05:22] -Michael. -Oh, hey, Diane, I’m really– ‎-麦克 ‎-嗨 黛安 我真的…
[05:24] Colin’s Architectural Digest ended up in my box again. ‎柯林的《建筑文摘》 ‎又出现在我的信箱里了
[05:28] You know why I keep getting his magazines? ‎知道他的杂志为什么会在我这里吗?
[05:30] -Why? -Because you boys don’t check your box. ‎-为什么? ‎-因为你们从不看信箱
[05:32] And he’s got an issue of The Economist just sittin’ there on the ledge. ‎他的一期《经济学家》就躺在壁架上
[05:35] It’s a common area. ‎这里是公共区域
[05:37] Is he really so busy that he can’t fetch his mail? ‎他真的忙到没时间拿信件吗?
[05:42] I got it. ‎我拿走了
[05:43] If he wants last month’s issue, it’s in my bathroom. ‎如果他想要上个月的杂志 ‎就在我的浴室里
[05:46] Kidding. ‎开玩笑的 ‎(麦克:来拿你的信件) ‎(你这个撒谎的混蛋) ‎(你想让我怎么处理你的信件?) ‎(我可以把它转寄到外遇村) ‎(我收到了你的信件 我很想念你…)
[06:22] Michael! ‎麦克!
[06:25] We’ve been here 15 minutes. ‎我们在这里等了15分钟了
[06:28] Is everything okay? Are you crying? ‎没事吧?你在哭吗?
[06:31] Oh, I’m fine. Allergies. I’m so sorry to be late. ‎我没事 就是过敏而已 抱歉我迟到了
[06:35] It’s a little rude, but we waited. ‎有点不礼貌 但我们还是等了
[06:39] Thank you. ‎谢谢
[06:44] So two split bedrooms, two full baths, and we are on the A line, ‎所以这里有两间独立卧室 ‎两间全套卫浴 而且这里是A区
[06:49] which is the best layout in the building. ‎是这栋大楼里户型最好的
[06:52] It also has newly upgraded windows, ‎这里的窗户是全新升级过的
[06:55] per a recent building assessment that you are not responsible for. ‎是根据一份建筑评估而改装的 ‎你们不必付费
[06:58] Why are they moving? ‎房主为什么搬家?
[06:59] They have one child and another on the way, ‎他们有一个孩子 又要生二胎
[07:01] so they are moving into something bigger in New Jersey. ‎所以准备搬到新泽西更大的公寓里
[07:05] Oh, how sad. ‎好可怜啊
[07:07] I grew up in New Jersey, so I feel your pain. ‎我就是在新泽西长大的 ‎所以我理解你的痛苦
[07:11] Where are you guys moving from? ‎你们是从哪里搬来的?
[07:13] We live separately in Brooklyn. This would be our first place together. ‎我们在布鲁克林 但各住各的 ‎这是我们第一次同居
[07:18] Huh!
[07:19] That is so major. ‎简直是重大人生事件啊
[07:22] It really is the best feeling in the world ‎能找到一个你们共同喜爱的地方
[07:25] to both find something that you love together and then call it your home. ‎然后共建成自己的家 ‎这种感觉再好不过了
[07:29] -Home is where the heart is. -Exactly. ‎-家是心之所向 ‎-没错
[07:32] And where it should stay. ‎也是心该留下的地方
[07:35] Do you mind if we wander around on our own? ‎你介意我们单独四处看看吗?
[07:37] Yeah, yeah. Take your time. ‎当然可以 慢慢看
[07:43] How’s your hot husband? ‎你的帅气老公怎么样了?
[07:46] Fine. Why? ‎挺好的 干嘛这么问?
[07:48] I’m just asking. You got really lucky. ‎问问而已嘛 你真的太幸运了
[07:59] Stop! ‎别闹了
[08:03] It’s not even officially on the market yet. ‎这间公寓甚至还没正式挂入房市呢
[08:06] It’s an estate sale. The family just wants to get rid of it. ‎房产经纪人可以先买 ‎这家人只想快点卖出去 所以很便宜 ‎这是凶宅吗?
[08:09] -That’s why it’s so cheap. -Did somebody die in here?
[08:11] -No, they’d have to disclose it. -Good. You know I’m afraid of ghosts. ‎不是 他们不能隐瞒这种事 ‎你知道我怕鬼
[08:15] Well, if I see any, I will invite them out to… ‎如果看到鬼 我会邀请他们
[08:21] -…our terrace! ‎来露台看看! ‎很棒吧!
[08:22] -Wow! -I know!
[08:24] So I ran the numbers, and if we both break open our piggy banks ‎我算了一下 ‎如果我们两个都拿些存款出来
[08:27] and scrape together the down payment, ‎一起凑够首付
[08:29] our monthly would be cheaper than living apart. ‎我们的月贷款要比分开住更划算
[08:33] You gonna make me throw dinner parties and have game nights and friends? ‎你准备让我办晚宴 ‎安排游戏之夜吗?
[08:36] Yes. ‎没错
[08:37] Good. ‎好的
[08:39] -Okay.
[08:40] -Hmm? -Mm.
[08:49] I bet your husband has some hot friends. Fix me up. ‎你老公肯定有一些帅哥朋友 ‎给我牵牵线嘛
[08:57] I think they’re going to make an offer. ‎我觉得他们会出价的
[09:00] You’ll have to get ’em up to two. We already turned down 1.9. ‎你得说服他们出到200万 ‎我们已经拒了190万
[09:03] -When? -Last month. They don’t need the money. ‎-什么时候? ‎-上个月 他们不需要钱
[09:05] Everyone needs the money. Except maybe you don’t. ‎每个人都需要钱 也许你不需要
[09:09] With your hot, rich husband. ‎毕竟你的老公性感又有钱
[09:11] We have our own separate bank accounts. It’s not any of your fuckin’ business. ‎我们有各自的银行账户 ‎况且这他妈不关你的事
[09:15] Why so touchy? I was just making conversation. ‎为什么这么敏感?我只是在聊天而已
[09:18] It’s really nice. ‎真的很不错
[09:20] Can we have a minute to sit here and feel the vibe of the place? ‎我们能不能坐在这里 ‎感受一下这里的气氛?
[09:23] Sure, yeah. Take all the time you need. I’ll wait for you in here. ‎当然可以 慢慢来 我在卧室里等你们 ‎(你的回忆 2021年12月15日)
[10:05] Motherfucker! ‎他妈的混蛋!
[10:08] We’re leaving, but they love it. I’ll see if I can nudge them up to two. ‎我们要走了 不过他们很喜欢这里 ‎我会试着说服他们出价到200万
[10:12] I like them. ‎我喜欢他们
[10:14] I’d really like to see them get this. ‎我真的很希望他们能买到这里
[10:18] I don’t trust you. ‎我不信任你 ‎这房子有什么问题吗?噪音?
[10:19] Is there something wrong with the apartment? Noise?
[10:21] Mice? A bad smell? ‎老鼠?难闻的味道? ‎你最好现在就告诉我
[10:23] It’s better you tell me now.
[10:25] Nothing, I promise. ‎没有问题 我保证
[10:27] I’m just rooting for love. ‎我只是在为爱加油
[10:38] This is who Colin left me for. ‎这就是让柯林弃我而去的人
[10:39] Oh!
[10:40] He’s cute. How old is he? ‎很可爱啊 他多大了?
[10:42] He’s not cute. He’s diabolical. And that blond hair looks like a dye job. ‎才不可爱 这家伙像是恶魔 ‎而且金发看起来像染的
[10:46] I wonder how I’d look with blond hair. It would really pop on screen. ‎不知道我染金发会是什么样 ‎上电视肯定很惹眼
[10:51] So how did you find out? ‎所以你是怎么发现的?
[10:53] Suzanne. She saw them together moving into Colin’s new apartment. ‎苏珊 ‎她看到他们一起搬进了柯林的新公寓
[10:56] What kind of friend tells you these things? ‎什么朋友会告诉你这种事?
[10:58] What, was she gonna not tell me? She saw them. ‎难不成她要瞒着我吗?她亲眼看到了
[11:00] Is that the hot guy you hate from work? ‎他是你讨厌的那个帅哥同事吗?
[11:02] -I think I follow him. -Unfollow him. ‎-我好像有关注他 ‎-那就取消关注
[11:04] This is from our company’s Christmas party. I introduced them. ‎这是在公司圣诞派对上照的 ‎是我介绍他们认识的
[11:07] -That’s cold. ‎太残忍了 和伴侣的同事出轨 ‎这不叫出轨 他为泰勒离开了我 ‎只不过没勇气承认而已
[11:08] -Having an affair with someone from work. -Not an affair.
[11:10] He left me for Tyler, then didn’t have the balls to admit it.
[11:13] But it’s good Colin’s with a young guy. ‎但柯林找了个年轻人 这其实是好事 ‎让他尽情享受中年风流韵事
[11:15] Let him have his middle-aged fling.
[11:18] He will quickly realize that having a twink boyfriend ‎很快他就会意识到 找个小屁孩男友
[11:20] is a shallow, empty life that leads nowhere. ‎只是一种没有结局的肤浅空虚生活 ‎无意冒犯
[11:23] No offense.
[11:24] Actually, it leads to a life of mind-blowing sex. ‎实际上是一种尽享疯狂性爱的生活
[11:28] -You remember sex, don’t you? -Vaguely. ‎你还记得性爱吧? ‎不太记得了
[11:31] And you’re really not helping. ‎而且你在帮倒忙
[11:32] Our company has a table ‎明天晚上 我们公司 ‎在中央公园保护委员会订了晚宴
[11:33] at the Central Park Conservancy dinner tomorrow.
[11:36] Tyler is gonna be there. ‎泰勒也会去 ‎我恐怕会把餐刀插到他的脖子里
[11:37] I’m afraid I might stick a steak knife in his neck.
[11:40] That’s a nice butch fantasy. ‎真是个富有男子气概的幻想
[11:42] But what you should do is just play it cool until it fizzles out. ‎不过你该保持冷静 让事情平息下来
[11:46] Really? ‎真的吗?
[11:48] You really don’t think it’s over? ‎你真的不觉得我们结束了?
[11:50] No. I do not think it’s over. ‎不 我觉得你们还没结束
[11:53] I agree. Couples break up and get back together all the time. ‎我同意 情侣分分合合很正常 ‎你看看乔纳森一家 ‎没错 几年前他们也分开过两个月
[11:57] -Look at the Jonathans. -That’s right.
[11:59] They broke up for a couple months a few years ago
[12:01] when Jonathan had that thing with Jorge, ‎因为乔纳森和何塞搞到了一起
[12:03] the Mexican travel agent who he thought looked like Ricky Martin. ‎就是那个墨西哥旅行代理人 ‎他认为他长得像瑞奇马丁
[12:06] He almost moved to Puerto Vallarta. ‎他差点搬到巴亚尔塔港
[12:08] I thought he just loved it there. ‎我以为他喜欢那里而已
[12:10] You can like it for two weeks. ‎住两周还可以 再久一些 ‎感觉就像困在同性恋少女成人礼一样
[12:11] Then it’s like being trapped at a gay quinceañera.
[12:14] The point is it was a fling. ‎重点是 那只是一时冲动
[12:17] He got it out of his system, and they’re back together. ‎他爽完后 两个人又复合了
[12:19] Thanks. That does give me some hope. ‎这倒是给了我一些希望
[12:21] Okay, this is starting to sound like a cautionary tale. ‎好吧 虽然这话听着像警世故事
[12:23] Please, do not have a baby with Colin. ‎但拜托你别和柯林养孩子
[12:25] I’ll have nobody left to go to dinner with. ‎我已经不剩什么朋友一起吃饭了
[12:27] Exactly. And we’re too old to find a new friend. ‎没错 我们这种年纪也交不到新朋友
[12:44] -Hey, Jack. Hey, Millie. ‎嗨 杰克 嗨 米莉
[12:50] I really am sorry about you and Colin. ‎你跟柯林的事 我真的很遗憾
[12:53] What do you mean? ‎什么意思?
[12:55] Didn’t you split up? ‎你们不是分手了吗?
[12:58] -What makes you think that? -The boxes, the suitcases. ‎你怎么会这么想? ‎箱子和行李什么的
[13:01] The U-Haul parked out front. ‎还有门前的搬家公司货车
[13:03] Some hot little number was helping him. ‎还有个帅气的小伙子帮他
[13:06] It looked like the beginning of one of my favorite poems, ‎简直像是我最爱的一首“诗”的开头
[13:10] Pack My Box. ‎《快来收拾我》
[13:12] I still have the VHS somewhere. ‎我应该还留着录像带
[13:15] -If you want to check it out. -Oh, thanks. ‎如果你想看的话
[13:17] My VCR was stolen in 1992. ‎不必了 我的录像机 ‎在1992年就被偷走了
[13:21] Anyway, ‎总之
[13:23] I don’t care what people say. ‎我不在乎别人怎么说
[13:25] I always thought you were the good-looking one. ‎我一直认为你才是长得帅的那一个
[13:29] Thank you? ‎谢谢?
[13:33] Did he say anything to you? ‎他有跟你说什么吗?
[13:34] Yes. ‎有的
[13:35] “Goodbye.” Hah! ‎“再见”
[13:37] -Don’t you just hate men? ‎男人多讨厌啊
[13:51] Is Colin ever going to pick up his Wall Street Journal, ‎柯林到底拿不拿他的《华尔街日报》
[13:54] or is he just gonna let them pile up? ‎还是任凭它们堆在这里?
[13:56] I’ll take care of it. ‎我会处理的
[14:08] Happy Central Park Conservancy. ‎中央公园保护委员会晚宴快乐
[14:10] Well, whatever you are selling tonight, I am buying. ‎不管你今晚要卖什么 我都会买
[14:13] -You’re not exactly my customer. -Ha-ha! ‎你不是我的目标客人
[14:16] -Uh, thought you might need this. -Why? ‎-我猜你需要来一杯 ‎-为什么?
[14:19] Good news, bad news. ‎好消息和坏消息
[14:20] -Bad news first. -Tyler’s sitting next to you. ‎-先说坏消息 ‎-泰勒会坐在你旁边
[14:23] Ugh. And did he bring his new boyfriend? ‎他带了新男友来?
[14:25] No. He doesn’t have a plus-one. None of us do. ‎不 他没有带另一半 我们都没带
[14:28] But now for some better news. Claire Lewis is here. ‎不过说到好消息 ‎克莱尔刘易斯也来了
[14:30] Did you talk to her? ‎你跟她谈过了吗?
[14:31] I started to, but then she just handed me her empty champagne glass ‎我正要和她聊 ‎但她把空酒杯递给了我
[14:34] and said, “I’ll take another, dear.” ‎然后说:“再给我拿一杯 亲爱的”
[14:36] Where is she? ‎她在哪里?
[14:37] Inside, bidding on the silent auction. ‎在里面 正在无声竞拍
[14:40] I’m gonna go say hi and tell her how excited we are ‎我去打个招呼 ‎告诉她 我们很期待卖她的公寓 ‎不错嘛
[14:42] -about selling her apartment. -Mm! Nice.
[14:46] Thank you. ‎谢谢
[14:48] No, no. That’s for Claire. ‎不 那是给克莱尔的
[14:52] Claire! Michael Lawson. ‎克莱尔!我是麦克劳森
[14:54] I’m sorry. Do I know you? ‎对不起 我认识你吗?
[14:56] Michael Lawson, Stanley’s friend? ‎麦克劳森 斯坦利的朋友?
[14:58] Uh, broker who came to see your beautiful home. ‎房产经纪人 ‎去看过你那间漂亮的公寓 ‎是啊 抱歉 我见的房产经纪人太多了
[15:01] Oh! Yes. I’m sorry, the broker. There have been so many of those.
[15:06] And you’re wearing a tux. ‎而且你还穿着燕尾服
[15:09] You know, all men look the same in a tux. ‎男人穿上燕尾服都一个模样
[15:11] Every time I see a fat ass in a monkey suit, I think it’s my husband. ‎每次看到一个穿燕尾服的胖子 ‎我都觉得是我丈夫
[15:17] -You bidding on something? -Ah! ‎在竞拍吗?
[15:19] A week at the Amanyara in Turks and Caicos. ‎特克斯和凯科斯岛 ‎安曼亚拉度假村的一周假日
[15:22] -Ah. -I thought I could bring my daughter. ‎我想着我可以带女儿去
[15:25] Although she doesn’t want me to call her my daughter since she’s nonbinary now. ‎不过她不喜欢我叫她女儿 ‎因为她现在是非二元性别
[15:29] Actually, the idea of sharing a room with her, ‎实际上 和她待在同一个房间
[15:32] I mean them, excuse me, ‎抱歉 我的意思是“ta们”
[15:35] would be the opposite of a vacation. ‎完全称不上是度假
[15:37] But maybe I’ll have a new love in my life by the “one-year expiration date.” ‎不过 在“一年有效期”内 ‎兴许我到时已经找到了新的爱人
[15:43] “Breakfast and airfare not included.” ‎“不包括早餐和机票”
[15:45] -I’m sure you will. -Right. ‎你肯定会的 ‎是啊 也许我还会找到 ‎一只会拉钱粑粑的独角兽呢
[15:47] And maybe I’ll also have a unicorn that shits money.
[15:52] My partner and I are excited ‎我和我的搭档很期待
[15:54] to be showing you the presentation we put together for your apartment. ‎向你展示一下 ‎我们为你的公寓做的陈述报告 ‎你的挂房上市时机简直太合适了
[15:58] Um, your timing of the market is just top-notch.
[16:01] Well, I’ve always been known for my perfect timing. ‎我一直以寻找完美时机闻名
[16:06] Right as he left, ‎就在我丈夫离开时
[16:07] I asked my husband why he started shaving his balls all of a sudden. ‎我问他 ‎为什么突然开始刮蛋蛋上的毛
[16:11] Did he want them to match his hairless head? ‎难不成想和自己的光头相匹配?
[16:13] Do you know what he said to me? ‎你知道他对我说什么吗?
[16:16] “I’m so glad you asked, Claire.” ‎“我很开心你终于问了 克莱尔
[16:18] “Perfect timing. I did it for Layla.” ‎你问得正是时候 我是为莱拉而刮的”
[16:22] -This is where you say, “Who’s Layla?” -Oh. ‎现在轮到你问:“莱拉是谁?”
[16:26] Who’s Layla? ‎莱拉是谁?
[16:27] His 25-year-old Pilates instructor ‎他那年芳25岁的普拉提教练
[16:29] with whom he’s decided to spend the second half of his life. ‎也是他决定相伴下半生的人
[16:33] The second half! ‎下半生!
[16:35] Because clinically obese men often live to 130. ‎因为病态肥胖的男人 ‎通常能活到130岁嘛
[16:43] -Where are you sitting? -Oh, over there with some friends. ‎-你坐在哪里? ‎-那边 和几个朋友一起
[16:46] My shrink told me it’s important for me to start going out, ‎我的心理医师告诉我 ‎出门社交是很有必要的
[16:49] even when I don’t feel like it, which is what I am doing here. ‎哪怕我并不情愿 所以我才会来
[16:53] Well, I’m glad that you are, ‎你能来真是太好了 ‎因为你看起来很漂亮
[16:55] -because you look amazing.
[16:57] And you should not be denying the world the pleasure of you. ‎你不能不让这个世界看到你的美貌
[17:03] You’ve already got the meeting. ‎我已经同意和你会面了
[17:06] -I’m gonna go find my table. -All right. Have a great evening. ‎-我去找我的桌子了 ‎-好吧 祝你今晚玩得愉快
[17:10] Don’t outbid me now. ‎别跟我出价竞拍
[17:11] I promise not to. ‎我保证不会的 ‎(克莱尔刘易斯 3000美元 ‎泰勒霍金斯 5000美元)
[17:28] Adopt a bench, ‎认领一张长椅
[17:29] dedicate a paving stone, donate flowers, endow a tree. ‎奉献一块铺路石 ‎捐献一些鲜花 资助一棵树
[17:33] There are so many ways ‎帮助这座属于纽约人的美丽公园 ‎方式有很多种
[17:34] to support this glorious park that belongs to all New Yorkers.
[17:37] Now, please, enjoy your meal. ‎好了 请各位慢用晚餐
[17:41] -Looks like Tyler is a no-show. -Yeah, no surprise. ‎-看样子泰勒不来了 ‎-是啊 真意外呢
[17:45] -He doesn’t wanna face me. ‎他不想面对我
[17:47] But he can’t keep running forever. ‎但他没法一直逃避下去
[17:50] You’d be amazed the lengths people will go to avoid confrontation. ‎你肯定想不到 为了避免正面冲突 ‎人们会做到什么地步
[17:54] -Textbook narcissistic behavior. -Yeah! ‎-教科书级的自恋行为 ‎-没错!
[17:56] Some will even secretly move their things out of your apartment ‎有些人甚至会在分手前
[18:00] before breaking up with you. ‎悄悄先把东西搬走
[18:04] Ugh.
[18:06] There he is. ‎他来了
[18:09] I’m sure that he saw me and now he’s afraid to come to our table. ‎他肯定是看到我了 ‎所以不敢来这里坐
[18:16] -No. -What are you doing? ‎-不行 ‎-你要干什么?
[18:18] I gotta talk to him. I mean, that is bullshit, right? ‎我得跟他谈谈 这简直太扯了吧?
[18:20] -Not here. You’ve been drinking all night. -Let go of me. ‎-别在这里闹 你喝了不少酒 ‎-放开我
[18:23] Don’t get into a fight at a charity event. ‎别在慈善活动上打架 ‎这样做太没风度了
[18:24] -It’s tacky. -Stop handling my– ‎别再抓着我了…
[18:26] You can’t possibly know how to fight! Gah– ‎你肯定不会打架的!
[18:34] Tyler! Tyler. ‎泰勒
[18:37] Hello, Michael. ‎你好啊 麦克
[18:38] I’d really like to know exactly when this started. ‎我想知道到底是什么时候开始的
[18:40] When what started? ‎什么时候开始?
[18:41] Please. You know you’re avoiding me. ‎拜托 你知道你在躲避我
[18:44] You’re too much of a coward to sit in your own seat. ‎你懦弱到不敢坐在自己的座位上
[18:47] I’m sitting with my mother. ‎我和我妈妈坐在一起
[18:49] She’s a co-host of this event, and we have our own table. ‎她是这个活动的联合主办人 ‎我们有自己的专属桌子
[18:52] The only reason Empire Realty bought a table is thanks to me. ‎帝国房产能订下桌子的唯一原因 ‎就是多亏了我
[18:56] That’s why you’re here. ‎所以你才能来这里
[18:57] I know what’s going on with you and Colin. ‎我知道你和柯林之间的事情了
[18:59] My neighbor saw you helping him move out of my building. ‎我的邻居看到你帮他搬出我的公寓
[19:03] I thought Colin not telling you about me might make things awkward. ‎我就知道柯林没告诉你我的事 ‎可能会让情况很尴尬
[19:06] “Awkward”? Are you fucking kidding me? ‎“尴尬”?你他妈在开玩笑吗?
[19:10] You break up my relationship, and you think it might be awkward? ‎你拆散了我和伴侣的关系 ‎还觉得“可能会尴尬”?
[19:14] What the hell are you talking about? ‎你在说什么呢?
[19:16] I’m sorry Colin left you, ‎柯林离开你 我很遗憾
[19:18] but the only thing going on between us is that I found an apartment for him. ‎但我们之间唯一的关系 ‎是我帮他找了新公寓 ‎你以为我会相信吗?
[19:21] Wh– And you expect me to believe that?
[19:24] Suzanne saw you with him in his apartment on the High Line, dude. ‎苏珊看到你和他 ‎在高架公园的公寓里待在一起
[19:27] I helped him move a few things in. ‎我帮他搬了些东西入住
[19:30] I provide that level of service to all of my clients. ‎我为所有客户都提供这种水平的服务
[19:33] It’s called going the extra mile. ‎这叫做额外付出
[19:35] -I– -But I am not having an affair with Colin. ‎-我… ‎-但我可没和柯林搞外遇
[19:40] He’s old. ‎他好老的
[19:41] Not that old. A few years older than me. ‎也没那么老 只比我大几岁而已
[19:43] Really? You’re the younger one? ‎你更年轻吗?
[19:46] Look, if it makes you feel any better, I’ve seen no evidence of another guy. ‎也许这样说你会好受一些 ‎我没看到其他男人的痕迹
[19:50] I really don’t think he left you for anybody. ‎我不认为他是为了别人才离开你的
[19:53] I’ve gotta get to my table. Sorry. ‎我得回我的座位了 ‎抱歉啦 ‎还有一件事 你能不能 ‎别再烦扰克莱尔刘易斯了?
[19:57] Oh, uh, one more thing.
[19:59] Would you stop bugging Claire Lewis about her apartment?
[20:02] It’s really embarrassing. ‎真的很丢人
[20:03] I’ve told you before, she’s my mother’s friend. ‎我跟你说过的 她是我妈妈的朋友
[20:07] I’m getting the listing. ‎那间公寓是我的
[20:17] You look gorgeous enough to make me straight tonight.
[20:19] Oh!
[20:22] You are so…
[20:34] -How’d it go? -Ah… ‎怎么样?
[20:37] Colin’s not having a fling. ‎柯林没勾搭别人
[20:41] He didn’t leave me for Tyler. He didn’t leave me for anyone. ‎他不是为了泰勒离开我的 ‎他没有为任何人离开我
[20:45] He just wanted to leave me. ‎他只是单纯地想离开我
[20:51] Which somehow feels even worse. ‎这种感觉反而更糟
[21:01] It felt so satisfying ‎我一直骗自己
[21:03] to tell myself this story that Colin left me for Tyler ‎说柯林是为了泰勒才会离开我
[21:06] because it made him look so shallow, ‎因为这样他会显得很肤浅
[21:08] but really Tyler was just helping him plot his escape ‎但实际上 ‎泰勒只是帮他计划逃离那里
[21:11] like I was holding him hostage. ‎好像我把他当成人质一样 ‎我不知道该怎么发泄这些愤怒
[21:14] I just don’t know what to do with all this anger.
[21:17] You know what? You’re gonna put it into your work. ‎你猜怎么着? ‎你可以把这种愤怒投入到工作中
[21:20] Wait until Claire sees the presentation we put together for her. ‎一旦克莱尔看了我们做的陈述报告后
[21:24] I don’t care what kind of friend she is to his mother. ‎我才不管她和泰勒妈妈的关系
[21:26] There’s no way she’s entrusting her apartment to that millennial fraud. ‎她才不会把自己的公寓 ‎交付给那个千禧年小骗子
[21:30] -Mm. -We’re not getting played on this one. ‎这一次 我们不能再被利用了
[21:35] Shit. ‎-妈的 ‎-妈的
[21:37] “Unfortunately, Miss Lewis is unable to meet with you at this time.” ‎“很遗憾 刘易斯女士无法与你见面
[21:40] “Thank you for your consideration.” ‎感谢你的参与
[21:42] “Dictated, not read.” ‎本人口述 未经审阅”
[21:46] We got played. ‎我们被耍了
[21:55] Not this time. ‎这次不行
[22:01] Excuse me, sorry. Emergency. ‎不好意思 抱歉 紧急状况
[22:04] 71st and Park. ‎71街和派克大街拐角
[22:10] Claire! ‎克莱尔!
[22:14] Claire! ‎克莱尔!
[22:16] Michael, what did I say about loud voices in the lobby? ‎麦克 我不是说过 ‎不要在大堂里大声喊吗?
[22:20] I’m sorry. ‎抱歉
[22:23] It’s okay, Freddy. ‎没关系 弗莱迪
[22:25] Claire, don’t list your apartment with Tyler. ‎克莱尔 不要让泰勒为你卖公寓
[22:28] Nobody is going to work harder for you ‎没人会比我更卖力工作
[22:30] or understand more about what you are going through than I will. ‎或者更能理解你的处境了
[22:33] Oh really? You? You understand what I’m going through? ‎真的吗?你?你理解我的处境?
[22:37] Yes. I just got left, too, ‎是的 我的另一半也刚刚离开了我
[22:40] after 17 years. ‎我们在一起17年了
[22:42] I don’t even know what happened. ‎我甚至不知道是怎么回事
[22:44] And I am still looking for any tiny excuse or stupid reason ‎我还在寻找任何借口或愚蠢的理由
[22:48] to make me believe that it’s not real. ‎说服自己相信这不是真的
[22:50] But it is real. ‎但一切都是事实
[22:54] I got left ‎他离开了我
[22:55] by a man I thought I was gonna spend the rest of my life with. ‎那个我以为会和我共度余生的人
[22:58] Michael, I’m so sorry. ‎麦克 真的很遗憾
[23:02] But do you honestly think it’s the same thing? ‎但你真的觉得这是一回事吗?
[23:05] Do you have any idea what it’s like to be single again for a woman at my age? ‎你知道我这个年纪的女人 ‎再次变成单身 是什么感觉吗?
[23:10] Do you have any idea what it’s like to be single again for a gay man at my age? ‎你知道我这个年纪的同性恋男人 ‎再次变成单身 是什么感觉吗?
[23:14] I’m a dinosaur. ‎我可是老男人了
[23:16] You’re still cute. ‎但你依然帅气
[23:17] You’re still gorgeous! ‎你也依然很漂亮啊!
[23:24] Tyler was taking six percent. ‎泰勒会拿6%的提成
[23:27] Can you shave a point off your commission? ‎你愿意减少1%的提成吗?
[23:32] Yeah, if that’s what it takes. ‎好 如果有这个必要的话 ‎他妈妈一定会很生气的
[23:33] Oh! His mother’s gonna be so pissed.
[23:36] It’s gonna be worth it. I am gonna work my ass off for you, ‎你不会后悔的 我会为你全力以赴
[23:39] and we’re gonna have fun. ‎而且我们会相处得很开心
[23:42] Oh, good. I could use some fun. ‎很好 我需要找点乐子
[23:46] Uh, but, Michael, one more thing. ‎不过麦克 还有一件事
[23:49] If you’re a man, I don’t give a damn how old you are or who you sleep with, ‎你是男人 不管你年纪多大 ‎或者你和谁上床
[23:53] you’ve still got a better deal. ‎你的人生依然比我更轻松
[23:56] Just admit it. Admit it. ‎承认吧 ‎承认吧
[24:00] I guess we’ll have to compare notes, Claire. ‎看来我们得交流一下经验 克莱尔
[24:03] Oh!
[24:04] I look forward to that. ‎我很期待
[24:06] And to you getting me a shit ton of money for my apartment. ‎我也期待 ‎你能将我的公寓卖出 赚一大笔钱 ‎(8B 劳森 麦肯纳) ‎(8B 劳森)
中年失恋日记

文章导航

Previous Post: 中年失恋日记(Uncoupled)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 中年失恋日记(Uncoupled)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

中年失恋日记(Uncoupled)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号